时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I just– I want you to show me how to do it for real. | 我只是…我想让你教我怎么做 |
[00:26] | – Me too, but not here. – [JILLIAN CHUCKLES] Okay. | 我也想 |
[00:29] | ♪ But I won’t stop now ♪ | 但这里不行 好 |
[00:31] | – ♪ You can take a seat… ♪ – [DOOR SQUEAKS] | (爱你的身体) |
[00:33] | RACHELLE: Think I can make butterfly clips happen? | 你觉得我能让蝴蝶发卡走红吗? |
[00:36] | Starting a new fashion trend would totally push me up | 要是能掀起新的时尚潮流 |
[00:38] | two social strata. | 绝对能大大提升我的社会地位 |
[00:40] | Remember when Kayla brought back scrunchies? | 还记得凯拉让发带再次走红吗? |
[00:42] | Ugh, genius. | 天才 |
[00:44] | [WHISPERING] I wish there was somewhere we could go to be alone where no one pees. | 真希望我们能去一个 没有人撒尿的二人世界 |
[00:48] | [NEARBY URINATING] | |
[00:49] | – [WATER SPLASHES] – [BOTH GIGGLING] | |
[00:53] | ♪ But I won’t back down You can take a seat ♪ | |
[00:57] | ♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪ | |
[00:59] | ♪ But I won’t stop now No, I won’t be beat ♪ | |
[01:04] | ♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪ | |
[01:06] | ♪ But I won’t stop now ♪ | |
[01:08] | ♪ You can take a seat ♪ | |
[01:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:14] | A Reese’s peace offering. | 锐滋巧克力豆 |
[01:15] | Wow. | 用来讲和的 |
[01:18] | I didn’t even think you were talking to me. | 我还以为你再也不会理我了呢 |
[01:22] | I, uh… | 我… |
[01:24] | [SIGHS] …I overreacted during the game. | 我比赛时反应过激了 |
[01:29] | I was so hopped up on adrenaline, | 我当时肾上腺素飙升 |
[01:31] | and with the recruiters and… and everything… | 再加上有球探观赛什么的… |
[01:35] | I, uh… | 我… |
[01:38] | But I shouldn’t have talked to you like that. | 但我不该那样跟你说话 |
[01:42] | I know you were just trying to be supportive. | 我知道你只是想支持我 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:49] | I’m really sorry, too. | 我也对不起 |
[01:51] | [SOFT GUITAR MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[01:54] | [MOE SIGHS SOFTLY] | |
[01:57] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | |
[01:58] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[02:00] | the recruiters are coming to the semis, | 球探会来看半决赛 |
[02:03] | so I’ll get a second chance. | 所以我还有机会 |
[02:06] | I’ll be sure to bring my bullhorn. | 到时候我一定带上扩音器 |
[02:08] | And a big foam finger. | 还有大大的泡沫手指 |
[02:09] | – [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] – NOAH: Yeah. | |
[02:14] | So, we good? | 那我们没事了? |
[02:18] | We are… | 我们… |
[02:21] | so good. | 完全没事了 (本:昨天很有趣… 笑得我现在腮帮子还在疼) |
[02:35] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | (我也是) (对了 你发的烹饪课链接很棒) |
[02:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:39] | Who were you texting? | 给谁发短信呢? |
[02:40] | No one. Okay, so Elodie’s meeting with her sponsors at 10:30, | 没谁 嗯 艾洛蒂和她的互助人见面是在10:30 |
[02:44] | which means we probably will be a little late to the robotics competition. | 也就是说 我们可能会晚一点 去看机器人竞赛 |
[02:48] | Dude, no, you really don’t need to come to that. | 姐们儿 不 你们真的不用来 |
[02:51] | No, wouldn’t miss it. Plus, I love robots. | 不 我不想错过 再说我喜欢机器人 |
[02:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 |
[02:55] | [SLOSHING STEPS] | 你才不喜欢呢 |
[02:59] | [CHUCKLES] El? | 小艾? |
[03:01] | My relationship is literally in the toilet now. | 我的恋情现在真的是掉进厕所了 |
[03:05] | – What? – [BOTH LAUGH] | 什么? |
[03:07] | Obviously, Ottermus is going to destroy Gertrude. | 显然 水獭擎天柱将击垮葛簇特 |
[03:10] | Who names a robot “Gertrude”? | 谁会为机器人取名叫葛簇特? |
[03:12] | It’s not even a pun… right? | 这甚至不是双关语 对吧? |
[03:15] | – I’m not missing the joke? – No, it’s just lame. Like Armin. | -不会是我没听懂笑话吧? -不是 就是很挫 像阿明一样 |
[03:18] | He named his bot at camp “Edith.” | 他在兴趣营管他的机器人叫伊迪丝 |
[03:21] | He’s obviously horny for grandmas. | 显然他对老太太有性趣 |
[03:24] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[03:25] | – Creeper. – BRADY: Moe. | -鬼鬼祟祟 -小莫 |
[03:27] | So glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna need you to do me a solid. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[03:31] | I would rather eat my own colon than help you. | 我宁愿吃掉自己的结肠 |
[03:33] | [CHUCKLES] Oh, sick burn. | 也不帮你 说话真毒辣 |
[03:37] | So, these midterms, | 快期中考试了 |
[03:38] | they carry a lot of weight on my Stanford application, | 考试成绩对于我 申请斯坦福大学影响很大 |
[03:41] | so I’d really love it | 所以如果你今天 |
[03:43] | if you steal Miss Shaw’s test from her laptop today | 趁你们玩小机器人的时候 |
[03:45] | while you guys are playing your little… robots or whatever. | 从肖老师的笔记本电脑里 偷到试题 我会很高兴 |
[03:49] | Raw. | 生吃 |
[03:51] | I’d rather eat my own colon raw. | 我宁愿生吃自己的结肠 |
[03:53] | Yeah, no, I totally understand… | 对 不 我完全理解… |
[03:56] | but I think you owe me. | 但这是你欠我的 |
[03:57] | That’s funny, I don’t. | 有意思 我不欠你 |
[04:00] | Look, I already set up an anonymous Dropbox. | 听着 我设了一个匿名的网盘账号 |
[04:02] | Okay? Here’s the link. | 好吗?这是链接 |
[04:04] | I know things you don’t want Noah to know. | 我知道一些你不想让诺亚知道的事 |
[04:09] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[04:11] | [SCOFFS] | |
[04:12] | BRADY: Yeah, we’ll see. | 好 |
[04:15] | – [“IT TAKES TIME” PLAYING] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] [MOE SIGHS] | 走着瞧 |
[04:23] | [EXHALES] This seat taken? | 这个位置有人吗? |
[04:24] | Uh, yeah, Chase, no. Um, I… I really need some space. | 嗯 蔡斯 不行 我真的需要一点空间 |
[04:28] | Sure! Yeah, totally. Uh, you need to focus. | 当然 好 没问题 你需要专注 |
[04:31] | – You need to focus on the competition. – Yeah. | -你需要专注在比赛上 -对 |
[04:33] | Me too. I get it. | 我也是 我懂 |
[04:35] | Um, don’t let me distract you… until after the competition. Eh? | 别为我分心…直到比赛结束 |
[04:45] | It’s… It’s weird, I… | 很奇怪 |
[04:47] | I haven’t really felt like stealing lately. | 最近我没有偷东西的欲望 |
[04:49] | I am so glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这样说 |
[04:50] | Yeah, I… I’ve just been keeping busy with friends and school, | 对 最近我忙着和朋友在一起 忙着学习 |
[04:54] | and Paper Tiger’s having this songwriters competition | 纸老虎搞了一个歌曲创作比赛 |
[04:57] | that I wanna try out for. | 我很想试试 |
[04:59] | Being creative, | 搞创作 |
[05:01] | sharing yourself with the world, can be so emotionally freeing. | 与世界分享自己 |
[05:04] | – Mm. – It’s why I took up pottery. | 这对于释放情绪非常有帮助 所以我选择做陶艺 |
[05:08] | How is your step work going? | 你的戒瘾步骤完成得怎么样了? |
[05:09] | Good. I’ve just been working through them. | 不错 正在按部就班地做 |
[05:13] | – I have more of a support system now. – That’s great. | -我现在有支持系统了 -太好了 |
[05:18] | But sometimes in early recovery… | 不过有时候在康复早期… |
[05:21] | it can feel like things are better than they really are. | 你可能会觉得状态很好 其实没那么好 |
[05:25] | – It’s what we call a “pink cloud.” – ELODIE: Hm. | 我们称之为“粉色云彩” |
[05:27] | Portland could use a couple of pink clouds. [CHUCKLES] | 波特兰需要几朵粉色云彩 |
[05:32] | – [SOFT INDIE MUSIC PLAYING] – [SIGHS] | |
[05:34] | Since you won’t be in the meeting later, I brought you this, and… | 考虑到你不会参加稍后的聚会 我带了这个给你 然后… |
[05:40] | I’m not gonna cry. | 我不会哭 |
[05:43] | Here’s your 30-day chip. | 这是你戒瘾30天的牌子 |
[05:47] | I am incredibly proud of you. | 你让我感到无比骄傲 (30天) |
[05:52] | You’ve grown so much… | 你成长了很多 |
[05:54] | and it’s just the beginning. | 而且这只是开始 |
[05:59] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[06:00] | – [CROWD CHEERING] – Welcome to the Clackamas, | 欢迎来到克拉克马斯 |
[06:02] | Washington, and Multnomah County Regional Robotics Competition! | 华盛顿及姆尔特诺默县 地区机器人竞赛! |
[06:07] | Twelve teams, three rounds, one winner. | 12支队伍 三轮比赛 一个冠军 |
[06:10] | – Can you smell what the robot is cookin’? – [CROWD ROARS] | 你们能闻出机器人正在做什么菜吗? |
[06:15] | It’s too heavy on the left! | 左边太重了! |
[06:17] | – [CROWD APPLAUDING] – [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | |
[06:19] | MC: The next matchup is Ruth “Boter” Ginsburg versus Falkor! | 下一场捉对厮杀的是 鲁思·博特·金斯伯格和佛克! (布雷迪:想想看 如果诺亚见到) (你和小谢尔顿接吻 他会多么失望) |
[06:25] | Oh, fuck me. [GASPS] | 惨了 |
[06:27] | CHASE: How do I balance this thing? | 怎样让这东西平衡? |
[06:28] | Wait, wait. What are you doing? | 等一下 你在干嘛? |
[06:30] | Have you even considered how this will affect the CG? | 你考虑过这对于重心的影响吗? |
[06:32] | – CHASE: I’ve considered how. It’s fine. – KATIE: We’re too high. It’ll tip. | 是的 我考虑过对于重心的影响 没问题 太高了 会翻的 |
[06:35] | Right, Moe? | 对吧 |
[06:37] | – [BREATHING SHAKILY] – Hello? Moe! | 小莫? 喂?小莫! |
[06:38] | Yeah, yeah, uh, shit… Um, the, uh… | 对 见鬼…那个… |
[06:41] | The bolts are loose. I just gotta get the cable. | 螺栓松了 我得去拿线缆 |
[06:43] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:44] | Um, Miss Shaw, uh, the cable’s just loose. | 肖老师 线缆松了 |
[06:47] | Can I just go grab the hex kit from the room? | 我想去房间拿六角扳手 行吗? |
[06:49] | Oh. Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[06:52] | Chase! Chase! | |
[07:03] | [MOE WHISPERS] Okay. | |
[07:05] | – [KEY CARD READER BEEPS] – [MOE GASPS] | |
[07:07] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嘿 |
[07:08] | – What are you doing? – I’m just, uh, getting a new cable. | -嘿 -你在干嘛? 我来拿一条新线缆 |
[07:11] | From Miss Shaw’s laptop? | 从肖老师的笔记本电脑里拿? |
[07:13] | Yeah, I’m just… I wanted to, uh, double-check the schematics. | 对 我想再检查一遍电路图 |
[07:16] | [SIGHS] Listen, I could tell you were off your game down there. | 听着 刚才我看出来了 你不在状态 |
[07:19] | Uh, me too. So, I was thinking maybe we could clear the air? | 我也是 所以我在想 也许我们可以把话说清楚 |
[07:23] | Uh, you know, about what happened… | 你知道 |
[07:25] | mm, with our faces… | 关于那天… 我们脸挨着脸… |
[07:28] | and… and tongues? | 以及舌头的事? |
[07:29] | – Oh, God. – CHASE: I know, I know, I feel it too! | 天啊 我懂 我也有这种感觉! |
[07:32] | But we gotta keep our eyes on the prize today. | 但今天我们必须盯着大奖 |
[07:35] | Armin Minihan, aka my nemesis, | 阿明·米尼汉 也就是我的劲敌 |
[07:37] | is on Upper Clackamas. | 是北克拉克马斯队的 |
[07:40] | I lost by a margin of three points to him at robotics camp last summer, | 去年夏天的机器人营 |
[07:43] | and if I had just moved my bot up, | 我以三分之差输给了他 要是我在比赛中 |
[07:45] | like, a quarter inch earlier in the match, I would’ve actually won by six points. | 早点让我的机器人往上半厘米 我就会以六分之差获胜 |
[07:48] | So, really, he didn’t even win! | 所以他根本不算赢! |
[07:50] | I… Listen, I just can’t go back to camp | 听着 要是我们不能 |
[07:52] | unless we destroy Armin and his grandma bot! | 打败阿明和他的老太太机器人 我就没脸回机器人营了 |
[07:55] | So I just think | 所以我在想 |
[07:56] | we gotta put this… on hold, | 这件事必须放一放 |
[07:58] | just during the competition, and then afterwards, we can– | 仅限比赛期间 比赛结束后 我们可以… |
[08:00] | MOE: Chase… | 蔡斯… |
[08:03] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[08:05] | I thought you broke up. | 我以为你们分手了 |
[08:06] | Me too, but we didn’t. | 我也这样以为 |
[08:10] | Oh. | 但我们没有 |
[08:12] | – MOE: Yeah. – Uh… | 对 |
[08:16] | Uh, s-so… | 所以… |
[08:18] | MOE: So… | 所以… |
[08:19] | you and me… | 你和我… |
[08:20] | [INHALES SHARPLY] …friends? | 做朋友吧? |
[08:22] | Well, it’s still a step above enemies. | 比起做敌人还是进了一步 |
[08:27] | Okay. Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | So, why don’t you head back down to the floor, | 不如这样 你回到赛场上 |
[08:31] | and I promise we’re gonna crush that guy. | 我保证 我们会碾压那个家伙 |
[08:33] | – His grandma bot is gonna– – No! | -他的老太太机器人… -不! |
[08:35] | Nope! Nobody is getting pregnant on my watch! | 不行!我不许任何人 在我的眼皮底下怀孕! |
[08:37] | – Okay, no, whoa, that is not what– – SHAW: Give me your keys. | 好吧 不 不是这样… 把你的房卡给我 |
[08:40] | No one’s allowed in this room | -从现在起 谁都不许进这个房间 |
[08:41] | – from now on. – Yeah, but I just– | -嗯 可是我… |
[08:42] | Grab the hex driver kit for me, and then out! | 帮我拿上六角扳手 然后出去! |
[08:44] | Both of you! | 两个都是! |
[08:47] | Out! Now! | 出去 快点! |
[08:54] | TABITHA: Thirty days? | 30天了? |
[08:56] | – That’s amazing. – [CHUCKLES] Never thought I’d make it. | 真是太好了 没想到我能做到 |
[08:59] | – [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING ON STEREO] – Welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:01] | – [ELODIE CHUCKLES SOFTLY] – Things are really starting to come together. | 事情开始走上正轨了 |
[09:05] | Yeah. If I could hang out with Jillian in a place that’s… not a toilet, | 是啊 要是能和吉莉安一起 去厕所以外的地方玩 |
[09:09] | life would be perfect. | 人生就完美了 |
[09:11] | Well, why don’t you invite her to the hotel? | 干嘛不邀请她去酒店? |
[09:14] | Aren’t we too young to book a room? | 我们年龄不够 开不了房间吧? |
[09:16] | Right. | 对哦 |
[09:20] | Honestly, I’m kinda… | 说实话 我有点… |
[09:22] | I’m a little nervous to get her “alone” alone. | 一想到和她独处 |
[09:26] | [SCOFFS] What? Why? | 我有点紧张 什么?为什么? |
[09:28] | I think she thinks I’m super experienced because of Sabine, and I’m… | 我觉得她认为我超有经验 因为萨宾的事 而我… |
[09:33] | kinda afraid to tell her that I’m not. | 不敢告诉她 其实我没有经验 |
[09:36] | Well, just be honest with her. I mean, she’ll understand. | 那就坦白告诉她 |
[09:40] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | 我是说 她会理解的 |
[09:41] | [AUTOMATED VOICE] Would you like me to read text message from Ben Tru-oxe? | 是否需要我 朗读来自本·特鲁克斯的短信? |
[09:44] | – No! – Yes! | -不要! -要! |
[09:45] | [AUTOMATED VOICE] Ben says, “Checking in on your cheeks.” | 本·特鲁克斯说:“关心你的脸颊” |
[09:48] | – “Cheeks”? – It’s a joke. | “脸颊”? 这是个玩笑 |
[09:49] | – [PHONE CHIMING] – And you pulled the cord out because… | 那你把线拔了 是因为… |
[09:52] | Because it’s nothing. | 因为这不算什么 |
[09:54] | That would be more convincing if your phone wasn’t blowing up. | 如果不是你的电话响个不停 我会觉得更有说服力 |
[09:58] | [SIGHS] The other day we were both upset and hungry, and we got food. | 那天我和他心情都不好 都很饿 我们去吃东西 |
[10:04] | And… | 然后… |
[10:05] | We talked. | 我们聊了起来 |
[10:07] | There was a vibe, but nothing happened. | 感觉有点暧昧 但什么事都没发生 |
[10:09] | Does Moe know? | 小莫知道吗? |
[10:12] | Look, I’ve had a crush on him since I was, like, 11. | 听着 我11岁就开始喜欢他了 |
[10:16] | It’s nothing. | 不算什么 |
[10:17] | [SCOFFS] Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | But if nothing turns into something, you’ll have to tell her. | 可是如果不算什么变成了有什么 你一定要告诉她 |
[10:25] | Do you know who I am? I’m… I’m student ambassador. | 你知道我是谁吗?我是学生大使 |
[10:28] | So just make the key already, okay? Room 334. | 所以快把房卡给我 好吗?334房 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry, that room is only registered to a “Miss Shaw.” | 抱歉 那个房间 只登记了肖老师一个客人 |
[10:34] | Okay, well, how about room 332? | 好吧 那332房呢? |
[10:35] | You need to step aside. | 请你走开 |
[10:37] | Okay, look, you don’t understand. This is an emergency. | 好吧 听着 你不明白 我有急事 |
[10:39] | MC: Next matchup will be | 下一场比赛选手是 |
[10:41] | between East Washington High and Lakeshore High. | 东华盛顿高中和湖岸中学 |
[10:43] | – [CELL PHONE CHIMES] – Shit. | 可恶 |
[10:45] | – Hi, how are you? – Shit. | 嗨 |
[10:46] | [“BAD THING” PLAYING] | 你好 (你男朋友好像挺开心的) |
[10:49] | [BREATHING SHAKILY] | (你觉得照片公开后 他会是什么表情?) (给你两个小时) |
[10:53] | – ELODIE: Hey, Moe. – Okay, look, you don’t understand. | -嘿 小莫 -好吧 听着 你不明白 |
[10:55] | Okay, look, this… My life is on the line here, okay? Please. | 好吧 听着 这事… 我现在命悬一线 懂吗?拜托了 |
[10:57] | Kid, no. I’m not giving you any keys. | 孩子 不行 我是不会给你房卡的 |
[11:00] | – Come on. – TABITHA: Moe! | -求你了 |
[11:01] | ♪ We have big dreams… ♪ | -小莫 |
[11:03] | MOE: She’s just… I just… | 她真是…我… |
[11:04] | – [SPLUTTERS] – It’s okay. It’s okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 没事的 |
[11:07] | – ♪ Do bad things ♪ – ♪ Yeah ♪ | 我们走吧 |
[11:08] | Chase kissed me… | 蔡斯吻了我 |
[11:12] | and I… I kinda kissed him back. | 我也吻了他 |
[11:14] | Chase Rao? | 蔡斯·拉奥? |
[11:16] | Why… Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们? |
[11:17] | It just wasn’t one of my proudest moments. | 这又不是什么光彩的事 |
[11:20] | [BREATHING SHAKILY] And it gets so much worse. Look, | 现在惹出大麻烦了 听着 |
[11:22] | Brady has a photo of us kissing, | 布雷迪有一张我们接吻的照片 |
[11:24] | and if I don’t steal the midterm for him today, he’s gonna show Noah. | 要是我今天不帮他偷到期中考的试题 他会把照片拿给诺亚看 |
[11:27] | Wait, Brady’s blackmailing you now? | 等等 |
[11:30] | [SIGHS] | 布雷迪勒索你? |
[11:32] | How could I have let it get to this? | 我怎么会让事情搞成这样? |
[11:34] | Noah just… [SNIFFLES] | 诺亚… |
[11:36] | He’s so sweet, and he trusts me so much, and I just… | 他那么贴心 那么信任我 我却… |
[11:40] | I really thought it was over, and, guys… | 我当时真的以为我们分手了 而且… |
[11:43] | I have messed up so majorly before. Like, this would end us. | 我以前犯过大错 这件事会终结我们的感情 |
[11:47] | – I know it. – TABITHA: It’s okay. Come here. | -肯定会 |
[11:50] | [MOE AND TABITHA SIGH] | -没事的 过来 |
[11:52] | I’ll just blow off the competition, and I’ll figure it out. | 我要缺席比赛了 我会想到办法的 |
[11:56] | No, your team needs you. I mean, | 不 你的队伍需要你 我是说 |
[11:57] | there’s gotta be some way we can stop Brady, | 我们一定有办法阻止布雷迪 |
[11:59] | or… talk him out of it, or– | 或者劝他别这样做 或者… |
[12:01] | Yeah, Brady’s known to be real understanding. | 是啊 布雷迪是出了名的通情达理 |
[12:07] | Well, we’ll steal the test for you. | 那我们帮你去偷试卷 |
[12:10] | I… Well, Elodie can’t, but I can. | 我…艾洛蒂不行 但我行 |
[12:13] | She just got her 30-day chip. | 她刚拿到戒瘾30天的牌子 |
[12:15] | MOE: What? | 什么? |
[12:17] | No, that is amazing. | 不 这真是太棒了 |
[12:18] | You guys are doing so well. | 你们表现太棒了 |
[12:21] | No! No! That means– | 不!那个…绝不能让你们帮我偷东西 |
[12:22] | You definitely should not steal anything for me. | |
[12:25] | Look, I brought Brady into all of this, and he took Korea away from you. | 听着 布雷迪这样做都是因为我 他害你失去了去韩国的机会 |
[12:27] | I’m not gonna let him take Noah. | 我不能让他害你失去诺亚 |
[12:30] | Yeah, and I wanna help. I can run interference. | 对 我想帮忙 我可以打掩护 |
[12:33] | [SCOFFS] That feels like a gray area. | 不好说 感觉像是灰色地带 |
[12:35] | It is gray, but it’s not stealing. | 确实是 但不算偷东西 |
[12:38] | What’s the plan? | 你打算怎么做? |
[12:39] | I don’t even know, man. | 我不知道 |
[12:41] | [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] The front desk is a dead end, | 前台行不通 |
[12:43] | and Miss Shaw put all the keys to room 334 on lockdown, so I… | 肖老师把334房的房卡全都收走了 所以我… |
[12:47] | I unlocked the adjoining door and was trying to figure it out. | 我打开了通往隔壁房间的门 正在接着想办法 |
[12:51] | Look, if you can get to Miss Shaw’s computer, I can take over. | 听着 如果你能拿到肖老师的电脑 剩下的事可以交给我 |
[12:55] | Unlocked adjoining door. | 打开了通往隔壁房间的门 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I mean, we can work with that. | 好 我们会成功的 |
[12:59] | Yeah, let’s… I… let’s do this. | 好 就这么办 |
[13:00] | – TABITHA: Come here. It’s okay. – [MOE INHALES SHAKILY] | 过来 没事的 |
[13:05] | ELODIE: We should steal a housekeeper’s key. | 我们应该偷保洁员的钥匙 |
[13:07] | Their keys are literally clipped to their hips. | 他们把钥匙挂在腰上 |
[13:09] | We need to figure out who’s in that room. | 我们需要搞清楚谁住在那个房间 |
[13:11] | [“THE SIDE STEPPER” PLAYING] | |
[13:16] | Ew, El! | 恶心 小艾! |
[13:17] | If you’re that hungry, I mean, I’m sure there’s a vending machine or something. | 要是你饿了 |
[13:21] | [SCOFFS] | 这里肯定有自动贩卖机之类的 |
[13:27] | – Room service. – [DOOR UNLOCKS] | 客房服务 |
[13:30] | I didn’t order any food. I can barely fit in this dress as is. | 我没有订餐 这条裙子我几乎穿不进去 |
[13:34] | I’m definitely not eating anything until after pictures, | 拍完照片之前 我是不会吃东西的 |
[13:37] | which are in 15 minutes. Shit! | 还有15分钟就要拍了 见鬼! |
[13:47] | You’re telling me that I can’t get to Multnomah Falls on a Bird scooter? | 你是说 我无法租小鸟公司的电单车 去马特诺玛瀑布? |
[13:51] | Okay, what about a Lime? | 好吧 那莱姆电单车呢? |
[13:53] | What are you doing right now? Do you… | 你在干什么?你… |
[13:56] | [ROBOT WHIRRING] [CROWD CHEERING] | (地区机器人竞赛) |
[14:11] | MOE & CHASE: Yeah! | 耶! |
[14:14] | – MOE: Yeah! – KATIE: Yeah! | 耶! |
[14:16] | MOE: Yeah, yeah, yeah! | |
[14:18] | Yes! [SIGHS] | |
[14:20] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[14:25] | Pictures? | 拍照吗? |
[14:46] | WOMAN: Excuse me. | 请问 |
[14:49] | Are you the groom’s side or the bride’s? | 你是新郎的亲友 |
[14:51] | Um… bride’s. | 还是新娘的亲友? |
[14:54] | Oh, that’s why we haven’t met! | 新娘的亲友 难怪我没见过你 |
[14:57] | – Come on, you must meet everyone. – Oh, no, I can’t… | 来吧 见见大家 |
[15:01] | – [ROBOT WHIRRING] – [CROWD CHEERING] | 不 我不行… |
[15:12] | – [CROWD CHEERS] – MOE: Yeah! Yeah! | 耶! |
[15:14] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | |
[15:16] | [CHEERING CONTINUES] | (水獭擎天柱必胜!) |
[15:19] | Any ETA on Tabitha? The final round starts in ten minutes. | 塔比莎大概什么时候到? 还有十分钟就是最后一轮了 |
[15:22] | Okay, I’ll go check on her. Excuse me. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | 我去看看她 请让一下 |
[15:46] | – I’ll take it from here. – Finally. | -给我就行了 -终于! |
[15:48] | I was supposed to be on break 14 minutes ago. | 我14分钟前就该休息了 |
[15:51] | Wait, where’s your vest? | 等一下 你的马甲呢? |
[15:52] | – Um, actually, don’t care. – Uh… | 算了 不用了 |
[15:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:57] | – [“BAD HABITS” PLAYING] – [GROUP CHATTERING AND LAUGHING] | |
[15:59] | PHOTOGRAPHER: Ah! Perfect. | |
[16:04] | – ELODIE: Mini quiche? – What’s in ’em? | -小乳蛋饼要吗? -什么馅的? |
[16:07] | Uh, cheese, mostly. Probably. | 主要是芝士 |
[16:11] | – [SNIFFS, CHUCKLES SOFTLY] – [WHISPERS] Give me the key. | 也许吧 |
[16:14] | PHOTOGRAPHER: Wait. You look awesome. | 把房卡给我 |
[16:17] | Okay, smile. – [SHUTTER CLICKS] – PHOTOGRAPHER: That was great. ♪ I didn’t know ♪ | 好 |
[16:26] | – ♪ I didn’t know ♪ – [KEY CARD READER BEEPS] ♪ I’ve been so pressed That I don’t even know ♪ ♪ What’s botherin’ me ♪ ♪ All my bad habits Have got to, got to go ♪ | 笑一个 |
[16:39] | ♪ All my bad habits Have got to, got to go ♪ [CELL PHONE VIBRATING] | 非常好 |
[16:48] | MOE: Elodie? | 艾洛蒂? |
[16:49] | Yeah, Tabitha’s giving a wedding toast, but I’m… I’m here. | 对 塔比莎正在婚礼上敬酒 但我在这里 |
[16:52] | – What do I do? – MOE: Okay, yeah, | -我该怎么做? -好 对 |
[16:53] | – well, download Simul Screen– – MC: Get ready, folks! | -下载“模拟屏幕”软件… -大家各就各位! |
[16:56] | – It’s time for the big show! – [LAPTOP BEEPING] | 好戏要开场了! (模拟屏幕 让屏幕分享变得简单) |
[16:59] | Will Ottermus Prime or Gertrude be victorious? | 水獭擎天柱和葛簇特谁将获胜? |
[17:02] | Drivers, between the lines! | 驾驶员 各就各位! |
[17:04] | The final round starts | 最后一轮将在600亿纳秒后开始! |
[17:06] | – in 60 billion nanoseconds! – [LAPTOP CHIMES] | |
[17:10] | – Done. – MOE: Now, hit “allow”… | -好了 -现在点击允许… |
[17:12] | Hold on. Um… | 等一下 |
[17:13] | I just need that real quick. | 我需要用电脑 很快就好 |
[17:15] | – But we gotta get to the field. – Yeah, I know, but, um, uh… | -但我们该上场了 -对 我知道 可是… |
[17:17] | Chase, uh… | 蔡斯! |
[17:19] | I think you should be driver this round, and I will operate. | 我觉得这一轮应该由你来驾驶 我来操作 |
[17:22] | But it’s Upper Clackamas, and it’s the final. | 但对手是北克拉克马斯 而且是决赛 |
[17:24] | You’ve been kicking ass. Why add a variable now? | 你今天一直发挥出色 何必添加变数呢? |
[17:26] | MOE: Okay, Chase… | 好 蔡斯… |
[17:27] | Chase… you got this. | 蔡斯 你可以的 |
[17:30] | Take that grandma down. | 拿下那个老太太 |
[17:31] | – [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] – Okay? | |
[17:34] | Now… Now, give me the computer. | 好了 把电脑给我 |
[17:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:37] | Good Chase. | 好蔡斯 |
[17:39] | And get yourself the joystick. | 拿上操纵杆 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:43] | You got this! | 你一定行! |
[17:44] | – Three, two… – [“ZUU” PLAYING] – …one, go! – ♪ Carol City, boy, I’m comin’ out the ♪ | 三、二、一 |
[17:49] | – [CHEERING] – ♪ Zuu, Zuu, Zuu ♪ ♪ Boy, we comin’ out the ♪ ♪ Zuu, Zuu, Zuu… ♪ | 开始! |
[17:54] | [SOFTLY] Elodie, now. | 艾洛蒂 |
[17:56] | ♪ Zuu, Zuu, Zuu ♪ | 开始 |
[17:57] | – ♪ Boy, we comin’ out the ♪ – ♪ Zuu… ♪ | (在肖的电脑上启动模拟? 接受) |
[17:59] | No, no. We’re high centered on the cargo. | 不 |
[18:01] | – [ROBOT WHIRRING] – ♪ Rep your set, grab a TEC… ♪ | 我们被货物顶起来了 |
[18:04] | Uh, dropping the intake. | 放下进气口 |
[18:05] | Drive forward, drive forward. | 向前开 (吉莉安 真希望你在这里) (云盘 将文件发送给任何人 任何地方) 好了 |
[18:07] | ♪ Where they serve and don’t protect ♪ | |
[18:09] | ♪ Place a bet on your head ♪ | |
[18:11] | ♪ Call your bluff and make a check ♪ | |
[18:13] | ♪ Guilty until innocent ♪ | |
[18:14] | ♪ Far as I know, I’m heaven-sent, Glock ♪ | |
[18:16] | ♪ Nine by nine, blow your mind Now you Einstein ♪ | |
[18:19] | ♪ Design, in my prime ♪ | |
[18:20] | ♪ To do time ♪ | |
[18:22] | ♪ I’m Frankenstein ♪ | |
[18:35] | [SOFT INDIE MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[18:49] | – [SHUTTER CLICKS] – [CHUCKLES] | |
[18:51] | [MESSAGE SENT ALERT] | |
[19:00] | [ENERGETIC INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[19:03] | [LAPTOP CHIMES] | |
[19:08] | – [CROWD CHEERING] – [SIGHS] Okay. | |
[19:12] | KATIE: Come on. Go, go, go. | |
[19:22] | WOMAN: Come on! Let’s go! | |
[19:29] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了? |
[19:31] | – Uh, nothing much. – What are you doing here… | -没错过什么 -你怎么来了? |
[19:33] | with those? | 还拿着花? |
[19:35] | They’re for you. | 给你的 |
[19:37] | I’m kidding. [SCOFFS] | 开玩笑的 |
[19:39] | – [EXHALING] – My mom sent these with me for Moe. | 我妈叫我来给小莫送花 |
[19:41] | She feels bad about missing her competition. | 她无法观看她的比赛 觉得很抱歉 |
[19:45] | [CHUCKLING] But, shit, forgot my tux. | 不过 哎呀 我忘了穿燕尾服了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, well, I had a wedding to crash. | 嗯 |
[19:53] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | 我要去一个婚礼上蹭吃蹭喝 (吉莉安:20分钟后到!) |
[20:01] | Hab! Hab! Hab! | 哈伯! |
[20:04] | [PANTING] | |
[20:05] | Yes! Come on! | 对!加油! |
[20:09] | – The stingers aren’t deploying! – Come on. | 升降臂失灵了! |
[20:11] | MOE: Come on! | 加油! |
[20:13] | – Come on. – Yeah. | 加油 |
[20:16] | MOE: Come on. Come on. | |
[20:20] | – Yeah! – [BUZZER SOUNDS] | 耶! |
[20:21] | – [BEN LAUGHS] – TABITHA: Whoo! | |
[20:23] | – MOE: Yes! – Suck it, Armin Minihan! | 认输吧 阿明·米尼汉! |
[20:25] | MC: The winner is Ottermus Prime! | 获胜者是水獭擎天柱! |
[20:29] | Thank you for letting me drive. | 谢谢你让我来驾驶 |
[20:31] | [TABITHA GIGGLES] | |
[20:32] | – Okay. Okay. – [“MALIBU BARBIE” PLAYING] | 好了 |
[20:38] | Careful with that box. There’s a crack on the bottom. | 当心那个箱子 |
[20:44] | [SIGHS] | 底部有条裂纹 |
[20:46] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:48] | You two… Geniuses! | 你们俩…真是天才! |
[20:51] | Now, I guess the only question is, how do we get the photo back from Brady? | 现在我猜 唯一的问题是 怎样把照片从布雷迪手上拿回来? |
[20:54] | Blow up the cloud? | 侵入云盘? |
[20:56] | Right. Uh, I have another question. | 好 我还有一个问题 |
[20:58] | Actually, I may have invited Jillian here, like, as a joke, | 我和吉莉安开玩笑 邀请她过来 |
[21:02] | but now she’s actually here. | 结果她真的来了 |
[21:05] | – ♪ Malibu Barbie… ♪ – ELODIE: What do I do? [GASPS] Hm. | 我该怎么办? |
[21:10] | Voilà. | 瞧 |
[21:11] | – Ah! – What if the bridesmaid comes back? | 要是那个伴娘回来怎么办? |
[21:14] | Moe, we are wheels up. | 小莫 我们该走了 |
[21:15] | Ah, well, the room next door is empty. | 隔壁房间没人 |
[21:19] | – [CHUCKLES] – MOE: Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[21:22] | You know you don’t have to do everything at once, right? | 你不必一次把所有事都做了 |
[21:24] | ♪ I’m smiling with my teeth… ♪ | 你知道吧? |
[21:27] | I’ll wait for you. | 我等你 |
[21:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:31] | ♪ Don’t take it seriously ♪ | |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:36] | – ♪ Oh, no ♪ – ELODIE: Hey. How are ya? | 嘿 |
[21:39] | ♪ I’m still a human being ♪ | 你好 |
[21:45] | BEN: What are you doing here? I just spent, | 你在这里干什么? |
[21:47] | like, 30 minutes doing the “Macarena,” looking for you next door. | 我花了30分钟 |
[21:50] | [GIGGLES] | 跳着玛格丽娜舞 在隔壁找你 |
[21:51] | – What happened to your dress? – It wasn’t really my style. | 你的裙子呢? 不符合我的风格 |
[21:57] | Is that cake? | 那是蛋糕吗? |
[21:58] | Yeah. You want some? | 是的 想吃吗? |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 想 |
[22:04] | I knew you weren’t really the wedding-crasher type. | 我知道你不是那种 去婚礼上蹭吃蹭喝的人 |
[22:08] | So, what else do you know about me? | 你还知道我什么事? |
[22:11] | I know the “Polly Pocket Mini Mall Escape” was your favorite. | 我知道“波莉口袋迷你商场大逃亡” 是你小时候的最爱 |
[22:16] | [GIGGLES] You remember that? | 你还记得? |
[22:17] | [CHUCKLES] Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:21] | I’ve… had a crush on you since we were kids. | 我从小就喜欢你 |
[22:24] | – [“RBBTS” PLAYING] – Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:26] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吧? |
[22:29] | I may have had a crush on you too. | 也许我也从小就喜欢你 |
[22:40] | May I have this dance? | 可以赏脸跳支舞吗? |
[22:45] | ♪ Nothing lasts forever ♪ | |
[22:48] | ♪ You can’t ever hold on too tight ♪ | |
[22:57] | ♪ This is me calling ‘Cause I really wanna see you tonight ♪ | |
[23:06] | [BOTH GIGGLING] | |
[23:07] | ♪ This is me calling ♪ | |
[23:10] | ♪ ‘Cause you really need To let me inside ♪ | |
[23:15] | ♪ Your heart ♪ | |
[23:21] | I can’t believe I’m actually here with you. | 我不敢相信 我真的会和你在一起 |
[23:23] | I know. [CHUCKLES] | 我知道 |
[23:30] | Did, uh… I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[23:32] | No. No, it’s… | 没有 没有 |
[23:34] | [SIGHS] It’s not you. | 不是… 不是你的问题 |
[23:37] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[23:40] | It’s been kind of… an intense day. | 今天有点累 |
[23:43] | Well… do you wanna talk about it? | 那… |
[23:48] | Um… not really. | 你想谈谈吗? 不想 |
[23:53] | Well, is… | 那… |
[23:55] | is there something I can do? | 需要我做点什么吗? |
[23:57] | I could… | 我… |
[23:59] | – kinda use a cuddle. – ♪ Meet me in the morning ♪ | 需要一个拥抱 |
[24:03] | ♪ Indigo skyline twilight ♪ | |
[24:08] | ELODIE: I should… | 我还应该… |
[24:10] | tell you that I’m a virgin, too. | 告诉你 |
[24:12] | [LAUGHS] | 我是处女 |
[24:16] | Are you laughing at me? | 你笑话我? |
[24:17] | No, no. I’m actually… | 不 不是的 其实我… |
[24:20] | I’m actually just so relieved ’cause I was, like, crazy nervous | 其实我大大地松了一口气 |
[24:24] | that I wasn’t gonna stack up to your indie-rock ex. | 因为… 之前我紧张死了 |
[24:29] | [BOTH LAUGH] | 担心我比不上 你那个玩独立摇滚的前任 |
[24:35] | [CHUCKLING] I’m so glad I met you. | 我很高兴遇见你 |
[24:37] | – Me too. – [BOTH GIGGLE] | 我也是 |
[24:49] | [SIGHS, CHUCKLING] Man, Tabitha… | 老天 塔比莎… |
[24:52] | He’d better be worth it. | 他最好值得你这样做 |
[24:54] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[24:56] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[24:58] | How was it with Jillian? | 你和吉莉安怎么样? |
[25:00] | ELODIE: Hm. I wish she didn’t have to rush home, but… | 我希望她不必急着回家 |
[25:03] | Um, I mean, I was honest, and she was great. | 但是… 我对她很坦诚 |
[25:06] | – Mmm! [GIGGLES] – Ew. Not like that. | 她很棒 不是那种棒 |
[25:09] | We didn’t. | 我们没有做 |
[25:10] | I mean, I couldn’t after… | 我是说 我做不到 毕竟之前… 所以 我们又开始了 |
[25:12] | [“WHO YOU ARE” PLAYING] | |
[25:15] | ♪ I have a chain ♪ | |
[25:17] | – ♪ I wear around my neck ♪ – [CLINKS LOUDLY] | |
[25:22] | ♪ I did not choose my life ♪ | |
[25:24] | – ♪ And I won’t choose my death ♪ – And so, we start again. | |
[25:29] | ♪ Oh, here we are now ♪ | |
[25:33] | ♪ Stuck between the two ♪ | |
[25:36] | ♪ Don’t you waste it ♪ | |
[25:40] | ♪ Oh, who taught you ♪ | |
[25:43] | ♪ To hate the way you are? ♪ | |
[25:46] | ♪ If I were you There’s not a thing I would restart ♪ | |
[25:54] | ♪ I love who you are ♪ | |
[25:58] | ♪ And I’ve been guilty ♪ | |
[26:01] | ♪ Of staring at myself ♪ | |
[26:05] | ♪ Look in the mirror ♪ | |
[26:08] | ♪ Wish I was somebody else ♪ | |
[26:13] | ♪ And why? ♪ | |
[26:16] | ♪ There’s not a thing on you That I would restart ♪ | |
[26:23] | ♪ Oh, who taught you ♪ | |
[26:25] | ♪ To hate the way you are? ♪ | |
[26:30] | ♪ If I were you There’s not a thing I would restart ♪ | |
[26:37] | ♪ I love who you are ♪ | |
[26:43] | ♪ You don’t have to change ♪ | |
[26:50] | ♪ You can stay the same ♪ | |
[26:55] | ♪ You don’t have to ♪ |