时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Come on, you have to show me. – ♪ Colors everything… ♪ | 来嘛 让我看看 |
[00:12] | Promise not to freak out. | 你先保证 你不会抓狂 |
[00:13] | Uh… I make no promises. ♪ The solstice passed ♪ | 我不做保证 |
[00:19] | – ♪ We’re heading home at last ♪ – [CHUCKLES, GASPS] – ♪ What welcomes… ♪ – [LAUGHING] What? | 啥? |
[00:25] | Uh, that’s… a lot. | 太夸张了 |
[00:28] | [CHUCKLING] I knew you’d freak out. | 我就知道你会抓狂 |
[00:30] | No, it’s… | 不是的 这… |
[00:31] | it’s cool. | 这很酷 |
[00:32] | ♪ Will you lead me home? ♪ | |
[00:35] | Wait, how did you get that scar? | 等一下 这个伤疤是怎么来的? |
[00:39] | BEN: Military school. | 军校 |
[00:40] | They like to beat up on the new guy. | 他们喜欢殴打新兵 |
[00:46] | My mom thought the school would help me, but… | |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:54] | Hey, I learned my way around a kitchen, right? | 嘿 我学会了厨艺 |
[00:56] | [SIGHS] What about you? | 对吧? 你怎么样? |
[01:00] | Any tattoos? | 有纹身吗? |
[01:01] | Well, I just have this one. | 我只有这一个 |
[01:03] | I got it with Elodie and Mel. | 我跟艾洛蒂和小莫一起纹的 |
[01:05] | – BEN: Nice. Triangle. – [TABITHA CHUCKLES] | 不错 三角形 |
[01:07] | – Yeah. – Trio. I get it. | -对 -三人组 我懂 |
[01:09] | – Yeah. – [BOTH LAUGH] | 是啊 |
[01:16] | Hey, it’s really cool you guys are close again. | 你们重归于好 真是太好了 |
[01:20] | You know, | 你知道 |
[01:22] | she’s not gonna be cool with this. | 她不会喜欢这样的 |
[01:24] | And… what exactly is this? | 哪样? |
[01:28] | Um… | |
[01:30] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[01:32] | But I like it. | 但我很喜欢 |
[01:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:38] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | |
[01:41] | Oh, hey, what’s… what’s the story with this one? | 嘿 |
[01:43] | TABITHA: Oh, uh… | 这个有什么故事? |
[01:46] | nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:48] | [WOMAN CHUCKLING] So I said… | 于是我说 |
[01:50] | “You will if you know what’s good for you, young man.” | “如果你知道怎样做对你有好处 |
[01:52] | [GROUP CHUCKLES] | 你就会这样做 年轻人” |
[01:56] | MAN: Ah, Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[01:58] | We’re always saying how lucky Brady is to have landed you. | 我们常说 布雷迪真有福气 能够和你在一起 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[02:03] | You look very beautiful tonight. | 你今晚很漂亮 |
[02:05] | Thanks, Trip. | 谢谢 特里普 |
[02:07] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[02:09] | Once you go Black… | 一旦和黑人交往过… |
[02:11] | [TABLE BANGS] | |
[02:12] | [FAMILY CHUCKLES] | |
[02:13] | – I’m kidding. – WOMAN: How are classes, Trip? | -我开玩笑的 -课上得怎么样 特里普? |
[02:16] | My Ivy League son. | 我读常春藤名校的儿子 |
[02:18] | Jury’s still out on Brady. | 布雷迪的学校还没定下来 |
[02:20] | TRIP: A little tough, but you know me. | 有点难 不过你了解我 |
[02:21] | Always up for a challenge. | 总是迎难而上 |
[02:23] | MOM: Mm, absolutely. That’s what I always say. | 完全正确 我总是这样说 |
[02:28] | – Always has been. – DAD: That’s right. | -一直都是 |
[02:30] | MOM: Mm. [CELL PHONE VIBRATES] | -没错 |
[02:32] | – MOM: That’s the right attitude. – DAD: Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | 这种态度就对了 (爸爸:15分钟后到 公主) |
[02:35] | MOM: Just love having the family all together. | 真喜欢一家人聚在一起 |
[02:38] | BRADY: What? Come on. You can’t go. | 什么?拜托 你不能走 |
[02:39] | Brady, I… It’s Thanksgiving. | 布雷迪 今天是感恩节 |
[02:40] | – My dad’s on his way. – BRADY: But what about me? | 我爸已经出发了 那我怎么办? |
[02:43] | I mean, you know my family. You know how they are. Come on, Tabitha. | 你了解我的家人 你知道他们的为人 别这样 塔比莎 |
[02:47] | Come on, I need you. | 拜托了 我需要你 |
[02:48] | Just… try not to engage with them. | 别跟他们吵就行了 |
[02:50] | – Okay? – [SCOFFS] | 好吗? |
[02:53] | You abandon me, then you tell me how to deal with my family? | 你先是抛下我 现在又教我如何和家人相处? |
[02:56] | – No, Brady, that’s not what I’m saying. – Jesus Christ, | -不 布雷迪 我不是这个意思 -老天 |
[02:58] | – you’re so fucking selfish! – Brady! | -你太他妈自私了! |
[03:01] | [BRADY GASPS] | -布雷迪! |
[03:02] | MOM: What was that? | 什么声音? |
[03:04] | Brady, you okay? | 布雷迪 你没事吧? |
[03:06] | Uh, fine, Mom. | 没事 妈妈 |
[03:09] | Just an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[03:21] | You can tell me when you’re ready. | 等你想说了 |
[03:25] | – [RINGTONE PLAYING] – Oh. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[03:30] | – Um, hey, Moe. – BEN: Oh. | 嘿 小莫 |
[03:32] | – Shh. – MOE: Open the door. I have to pee. | 开门 我要尿尿 |
[03:34] | Wait, you’re… you’re here, at my house? | 等等 你来我这里了? |
[03:36] | MOE: Yeah, I wanted to check out the new rental. | 对 我想看看你新租的房子 |
[03:38] | – Um, yeah, I’ll… I’ll be right there. – [INDIE MUSIC PLAYS] | 好 我马上来 |
[03:41] | Cool. All right, go upstairs. My room. Go. | 好了 去楼上我的房间 快点 |
[03:47] | What? Okay. | 什么?好吧 |
[03:49] | Check your privilege at the French doors. This place is dope! | 不愧是土豪啊 双扇玻璃门 这房子太漂亮了! |
[03:53] | – Thanks. – [GASPS] | 谢了 |
[03:54] | Uh, s… | |
[03:56] | So, how… how are you? | 那个… 你怎么样? |
[03:59] | MOE: I don’t know. Not great. | 我也不知道 不怎么样 |
[04:02] | Seriously, if I could just… | 说真的 要是我能… |
[04:04] | take back that one dumb kiss, | 收回那次愚蠢的接吻 |
[04:06] | – we wouldn’t have stolen that test, and– – TABITHA: Everything’s gonna be okay. | 我们就不会偷试卷了 然后… 不会有事的 |
[04:09] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[04:11] | MOE: Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:12] | You know, I’ve never really… | 你知道 我从未有过… |
[04:15] | had friends, like, | 那样为我两肋插刀的朋友 |
[04:16] | come through for me like that, so… | 所以 |
[04:19] | means a lot. | 这对我很重要 |
[04:20] | Well, someone is feeling the holiday spirit. | 嗯 有人有点多愁善感啊 |
[04:22] | What are you doing for Turkey Day, anyway? | 对了 感恩节你打算怎么过? |
[04:24] | Well, my mom is spending Thanksgiving | 我妈要去喀斯喀特山脉 |
[04:27] | at a silent retreat in the Cascades. | 一个安静的疗养地过感恩节 |
[04:30] | She, like, begged me to come, | 她恳求我一起去 |
[04:31] | – but it was a hard pass. – Why? | 但我绝对不会去 为什么? |
[04:34] | Uh, well, I mean, it’s, like, either three days in silence | 这个嘛 我要么安静地待三天 |
[04:38] | with colonics, or, | 做做大肠水疗 要么… |
[04:39] | you know, three hours with my dad | 陪我爸去乡村俱乐部 |
[04:41] | at the country club with some Nike execs. | 和耐克的高管待上三个小时 |
[04:43] | I mean, at least the club has turkey, right? | 至少俱乐部有火鸡 对吧? |
[04:46] | – Yeah, I get that. – Yeah. | -是啊 我懂了 -对 |
[04:49] | I would kill for some peace and quiet. | 我好想享受一下宁静 |
[04:51] | My mom and Ben have been at each other’s throats, | 我妈和本整天吵个不停 |
[04:53] | like, seriously, all the time. | 真的 一直在吵 |
[04:55] | Well, I’m sure they’ll, you know, work it out. | 嗯 我相信他们会和好的 |
[04:58] | Yeah, who knows? Oh, is this your bathroom? | 是啊 |
[05:01] | – Uh, yeah. – I bet you got a sick sink. | 谁知道呢? 那是厕所吗? |
[05:04] | [RINGTONE PLAYS] | -是的 -你的水槽肯定很豪华 |
[05:08] | – [LINE BEEPS] – OPERATOR: You have a call from… | -你有一通电话 来自… |
[05:10] | DANNY: Danny Truax. | -丹尼· 特鲁克斯 |
[05:11] | OPERATOR: …an inmate at Columbia River Correctional Institute. | …哥伦比亚河监狱的一名犯人 |
[05:14] | Do you accept the following charges? | 你是否愿意支付该电话的费用? |
[05:19] | [LINE BEEPS] | |
[05:21] | DANNY: Mi amor, Happy Thanksgiving. | 亲爱的 感恩节快乐 |
[05:24] | How are you? I miss you. | 你还好吧?我很想你 |
[05:26] | It’s been a minute. | 好久没联系了 |
[05:28] | DANNY: I know. Uh, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[05:30] | You know how it is. [CHUCKLES] | 你也知道我的情况 |
[05:32] | How’s Ma? How’s Ben? | 你妈还好吧?本怎么样? |
[05:33] | They’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[05:34] | Um, the same. | 老样子 |
[05:36] | DANNY: Any big Thanksgiving plans? | 感恩节有什么计划? |
[05:39] | Yeah, yeah, just… working. | 嗯 |
[05:42] | DANNY: Oh. Sorry. | 我要…工作 抱歉 |
[05:44] | But hey, at least people are nicer this time of year. | 不过 嘿 至少每年这个时候 人们会比较友善 |
[05:47] | Moe, your tables need you. | 小莫 上菜了 |
[05:49] | Dad, um, I should probably go. | 爸爸 我得挂了 |
[05:51] | [DANNY TAKES A DEEP BREATH] Okay, well, while I have you, um… | 好吧 趁你还没挂 |
[05:54] | I need a little bit of cash for some chanclas, a toothbrush. | 我需要一点钱 买拖鞋和牙刷 |
[05:57] | Nothing shady. Nothing shady, I promise. | 绝不搞鬼 |
[06:02] | Uh… yeah. | 我保证 好 |
[06:05] | Yeah. I’ll, um… | 好 我… |
[06:08] | I’ll send some on Monday. | 我星期一寄给你 |
[06:10] | [DANNY EXHALES] Thank you, mi amorcita. | 谢谢 小可爱 |
[06:13] | It’s important that families stick together. | 一家人必须团结一心 |
[06:17] | [CALL DISCONNECTS] | |
[06:26] | Yo! | 哟! |
[06:28] | Friendsgiving. | 朋友聚餐 |
[06:30] | Wait, excuse me? | 等等 你说什么? |
[06:31] | Yeah, look at this place. | 你瞧瞧这个地方 |
[06:32] | Dude, you literally have the perfect spot to host, | 姐们儿 你拥有搞聚餐的绝佳场所 |
[06:35] | and Ben can cook. | 而且本会做饭 |
[06:36] | Come on. After these crappy past few weeks, | 来吧 这几个礼拜过得惨兮兮的 |
[06:39] | we deserve… a real celebration. | 我们应该好好庆祝一下 |
[06:42] | – Okay. Yeah. It could be fun. – Yes! Okay, I’m gonna call Ben. | 好吧 对 可能会很好玩 好 我给本打电话 |
[06:46] | Uh, actually, what about Elodie? | 说真的 打给艾洛蒂怎么样? |
[06:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:50] | You know what? Let’s go get her. | 不如这样 |
[06:52] | [PLAYING GENTLE MELODY] | 我们去找她好了 |
[07:04] | [CELL PHONE BEEPS AND VIBRATES] | (吉莉安: |
[07:12] | [ELODIE CHUCKLES] | 你打算让一个女孩等多久?) |
[07:19] | [PLAYING UPBEAT MELODY] | (我很想听听你的新歌) |
[07:28] | My Elodie has a melody. | 我家艾洛蒂写出了一段旋律 |
[07:31] | [CHUCKLES] Mom, don’t be cheesy. | 妈 |
[07:33] | [BOTH LAUGH] | 讨厌 |
[07:38] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[07:39] | Five-second rule. | 五秒规则 |
[07:40] | [LAUGHS] You’re a terrible role model. | 你是个糟糕透顶的榜样 |
[07:42] | [CHUCKLES] And you’re the light of my life. [ELODIE CHUCKLES] | 你是我生命中的亮光 |
[07:49] | [CONTINUES PLAYING GENTLE MELODY] ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ | 请不要离开 |
[07:52] | ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ | 请不要离开 |
[07:54] | ♪ I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 我不想去睡觉 |
[08:04] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[08:06] | Hey. Uh, how you doing? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[08:08] | Fine, just… workin’ on some stuff. | 还好 我在写歌 |
[08:11] | Sounded good. | 听起来不错 |
[08:14] | Wanna, uh, take a break, come help us downstairs? | 要不要休息一会儿 来楼下帮忙? |
[08:17] | Sure. Yeah, I’ll be right down. | 好啊 我马上就下去 |
[08:19] | DOUG: Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | [FOOTSTEPS FADING] | (发送至吉莉安:新歌来了!) |
[08:32] | [DOUG AND JENNA CHUCKLE] | (紧张死了) |
[08:33] | – This is so good. How’s it going? – SPENCER: Uh, good. It’s a bit hard. | 真是太棒了 你那边怎么样了? |
[08:37] | – DOUG: Well… – [JENNA LAUGHS] | 还好 有点难 |
[08:38] | – Tricky. – Hey, kiddo. | -不好弄 -嘿 丫头 |
[08:40] | Um, you want to chop some pecans | 想不想切点胡桃? |
[08:41] | – for the sweet potatoes? – Sure. | -做番薯要用 -好 |
[08:43] | Pecans have over 18 vitamins and minerals. | 胡桃含有超过18种维生素和矿物质 |
[08:46] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] You guys gonna use marshmallows? | 你们打算放棉花糖吗? |
[08:49] | Oof. Why would you add sugar to sweet potatoes? | 做番薯干嘛加糖? |
[08:52] | They’re naturally sweet. | 番薯本来就很甜 |
[08:53] | [“THOUGHTFORMS” PLAYING ON RADIO] | |
[08:55] | It’s how my mom did it. | 那是我妈妈的做法 |
[08:59] | Oh, uh, you know what? I can run out and get some. | 要不 我去买一点 |
[09:03] | No, it’s fine. Eighteen vitamins and minerals sound delicious. | 不用了 |
[09:09] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | 18种维生素和矿物质 听起来很可口 |
[09:11] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[09:14] | BOTH: Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[09:16] | What up? | 你好啊 |
[09:17] | – [LAUGHING] Hey. – TABITHA: What’s up, mama? | -嘿 -你好 辣妹 |
[09:19] | Oh, hi. Uh, did you invite your friends? | 嗨 |
[09:22] | [MOE CLEARS THROAT] | 你邀请了你的朋友? |
[09:23] | We have come to ask for your daughter’s hand | 我们来邀请你的女儿 |
[09:26] | to Friendsgiving. | 参加感恩节朋友聚餐 |
[09:29] | Oh, come on, Mr. D. | 拜托了 |
[09:30] | The holidays are about, you know, bringing people together. | D先生 节日就是团聚的日子 |
[09:32] | – This is very sweet, but– – TABITHA: Mr. Davis, please. | 多谢你们的好意 但是… 戴维斯先生 |
[09:35] | – Elodie is our chosen family. We need her. – Literally need her. | 求你了 我们把艾洛蒂当作家人 我们需要她 真的需要她 |
[09:38] | Please, Dad? Can I go? | 求你了 爸爸 我可以去吗? |
[09:41] | It’s important that we spend holidays together. | 我们应该一起过节 这很重要 |
[09:45] | Well, how about you guys come? | 那 你们一起来吧 |
[09:47] | Uh, it’s at my place. | 聚餐是在我家 |
[09:48] | Uh, yeah, no, totally. Um, zaddies are always welcome. | 是啊 不 太对了 我们随时欢迎酷爸 |
[09:53] | Sorry, but what’s a zaddy? | 抱歉 酷爸是什么? |
[09:54] | Nothing. So, um, what do you say? | 没什么 |
[09:58] | Uh… | 所以…你怎么说? |
[09:59] | I… think that sounds nice. | 我…觉得挺好的 |
[10:02] | [“HARD TO KILL” PLAYING] | |
[10:07] | MOE: Everyone got their list? | 大家都知道要买什么吧? |
[10:09] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -嗯 -嗯 |
[10:09] | Then get to it. | 那就去买吧 |
[10:14] | [LINE RINGS] | |
[10:16] | – NOAH: Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[10:18] | NOAH: An actual phone call. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 真的给我打电话了 请问有何贵干? |
[10:21] | – You’re still coming tonight, right? – NOAH: Yep. | 你今晚还是会来吧? 嗯 |
[10:24] | Soon as I’m done with the fam. | 我处理好家里的事就来 |
[10:26] | Okay, good, ’cause I’m not gonna lie, I’m really excited to see you. | 好的 好 我不想说谎 我真的很期待见到你 |
[10:31] | NOAH: Me too. You’re being awfully nice. You okay? | 我也是 你真是太客气了 你没事吧? |
[10:34] | Yeah. Yeah, the holidays just make everyone gushy. [CHUCKLES] | 嗯 没事 过节了 每个人都有点多愁善感 |
[10:39] | I’ll see you later, baby. | 待会儿见 宝贝 |
[10:41] | NOAH: Okay… baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[11:05] | No way you’re going to spend time with your friends. | 你不能去找朋友们玩 |
[11:07] | We haven’t played Boggle yet. | 我们还没玩拼字游戏呢 |
[11:09] | Mom, we spent the entire day together. | 妈妈 我们在一起待了一整天了 |
[11:11] | – It’s Thanksgiving. – ELODIE: Okay, well, | -这可是感恩节 -好吧 |
[11:13] | I’ll make it up to you on Christmas. | 圣诞节我会补偿你的 |
[11:15] | Actually, um, I spoke to your dad, and it would mean a lot to him | 其实吧 我和你爸谈过了 |
[11:19] | if you would spend Christmas with him in Portland. | 他非常希望 你陪他去波特兰过圣诞节 |
[11:24] | [SCOFFS] What? No. | 什么?不行 |
[11:26] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[11:27] | I’m not spending my holiday with that woman. | 我不要和那个女人一起过节 |
[12:03] | Do you have stock invested in this place? | 你是不是投资这家超市的股票了? |
[12:05] | My dad had to work, so he said dinner was on him. | 我爸要上班 他说晚饭他请客 |
[12:08] | – Luckily, gifts are his love language. – MOE: Great. | -好在他喜欢用礼物表达对我的爱 -很好 |
[12:10] | Do you think he could fund some shampoo and conditioner? | 你觉得他可以赞助一点 洗发水和护发素吗? |
[12:12] | I need to tame this mane. | 我需要让头发变得柔顺一点 |
[12:14] | Yeah, totally. Toss them in. | 好 没问题 扔进来吧 |
[12:15] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[12:17] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了? |
[12:19] | I wanted a soda. | 我想买一瓶汽水 |
[12:22] | But, uh… then I changed my mind. | 但后来我改主意了 |
[12:25] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | 你没事吧? 嗯 没事 |
[12:28] | It’s, uh… It’s just my… | 这…这是我… |
[12:31] | It’s the first holiday without my mom, so… | 这是我第一次 没和我妈一起过节 所以… |
[12:35] | Is there anything that we can do? | 需要我们做点什么吗? |
[12:38] | No, I’m just… glad we’re together. | 不用了 和你们在一起我就很开心了 |
[12:41] | Same. | 我也是 |
[12:43] | [ELODIE CHUCKLES] | |
[12:44] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | |
[12:47] | Fucking Brady just texted me. | 该死的布雷迪给我发短信了 |
[12:51] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[12:52] | “Just sent my transcripts to Stanford. Couldn’t have done it without you.” | “刚把我的成绩单交给斯坦福大学 没有你 |
[12:55] | [SCOFFS] He is such a dick. | 我不可能做到” 他是个大混蛋 |
[12:58] | MOE: Yeah, Foster, your scoreboard’s a little rough. | 是啊 福斯特 你找的男朋友都不怎么样 |
[13:01] | How about a nice guy next time? | 下次找个好男人怎么样? |
[13:04] | What about Ben? He’s nice. | 本怎么样?他挺不错的 |
[13:06] | Jesus! Don’t even joke. | 老天!别开玩笑了 |
[13:10] | What, is that so crazy? | 怎么 有那么不可思议吗? |
[13:13] | Uh, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[13:14] | She’s fickle about boys, no offense, | 她对待男人三心二意 恕我直言 |
[13:16] | and he’s fickle about everything. | 而他对待任何事都三心二意 |
[13:19] | Plus, he’s my brother. | 再说他是我哥 |
[13:21] | Some things are sacred. | 有些事是很神圣的 |
[13:22] | Relax, Moe. | 放心吧 小莫 |
[13:24] | He’s not… | 他不是… |
[13:25] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[13:27] | …my type. | 我的菜 |
[13:28] | – [“EASIER” PLAYING] – ♪ I remember… ♪ | |
[13:30] | MOE: The chef has arrived. | 大厨到了 |
[13:34] | – Yo. – What’s up, sis? | -哟 -你好 妹妹 |
[13:37] | Let’s do this. | 开始干吧 |
[13:38] | MOE: We got a lot of good stuff. | 我们买了很多好东西 |
[13:41] | Honestly, Tabitha, | 说实话 塔比莎 |
[13:42] | I think you should just give dating a break until your guydar is fixed. | 在你修好你的好男人探测器之前 |
[13:45] | [SCOFFS] Well, it’s not exactly like I could take it to a Genius Bar | 我看你暂时别约会了 |
[13:49] | and fix it, Moe. | 我又不能把它送去天才吧维修 小莫 |
[13:50] | Well, your track record is terrible. | 你的恋爱经历惨不忍睹 |
[13:53] | Yeah, well, you don’t have to make me feel worse about it. | 是啊 我已经够难受了 用不着你在伤口上撒盐 |
[13:55] | Sorry, not sorry. I care. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | [ELODIE SIGHS] | 我不想道歉 我这是关心你 |
[14:06] | You didn’t have to be so hard on her. | 你用不着那样挖苦她 |
[14:08] | Come on. She can take it. | 拜托 |
[14:12] | [ELODIE SIGHS] | 她受得了 |
[14:14] | So, you like shitty guys? | 所以 |
[14:18] | [SIGHS] Don’t. | 你喜欢渣男? 别说了 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:31] | What do I know about relationships? Noah and I break up every five minutes. – [“HI-FI” PLAYING] – [CHUCKLES] True. [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | 我懂什么恋爱? |
[14:41] | ♪ Hey, hey ♪ ♪ So let me turn the volume up ♪ | 诺亚和我动不动就分手 |
[14:47] | ♪ Get a little bit of Hi-Fi ♪ ♪ Drown out all the sirens In the back of my mind ♪ | 的确 |
[15:23] | – [JENNA LAUGHS] Oh, my gosh! – [MOE GASPS] – DOUG: Wow. – [GUESTS CHUCKLING] Wow. | 天啊! |
[15:31] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[15:34] | Moe, today was all you. | 小莫 今天全是你的功劳 |
[15:36] | You should do the honors. | 应该你来切 |
[15:38] | Okay. [CHUCKLES] | 好吧 |
[15:43] | I never thought that I would be lucky enough to have | 没想到我会如此幸运 能够过… |
[15:47] | a normal holiday, so, um… | 一个正常的节日 所以 |
[15:51] | thank you guys for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[15:53] | I love you a lot. | 我非常爱你们 |
[15:56] | You rule, Moe! | 你最棒了 |
[15:57] | – [ALL CHUCKLE] – [INHALES SHARPLY] Thanks. | 小莫! |
[15:59] | – [KNOCKING ON DOOR] – MOE & DOUG: Oh. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | – TABITHA: Uh, let me get it. – No, I got it. | -我去吧 |
[16:02] | – TABITHA: Oh. – Are there more friends? | -不 我去 |
[16:04] | Yes. And I don’t… we don’t have chairs… | -还有朋友要来? -是的 |
[16:07] | [ALL CHATTING INDISTINCTLY] | -我们没有椅子了… -看起来确实很好吃 |
[16:08] | BEN: Dad, you made it. | 爸爸 你来了 |
[16:11] | – DANNY: You look good, son. – BEN: Thank you. | -你气色很好 儿子 -谢谢 |
[16:14] | Come on. Come in. | 来吧 |
[16:15] | [CHUCKLES] This is… This is beautiful. | 进来 这太美好了 |
[16:19] | VICKY: Danny. | 丹尼 |
[16:20] | – What are you doing here? – DANNY: Ah. | 你来干什么? |
[16:22] | To surprise everyone. [PATS BEN] | 来给大家一个惊喜 |
[16:26] | Moe, come here. | 小莫 过来 |
[16:27] | Give your pop a hug. | 给老爸一个拥抱 |
[16:30] | I need water. Anyone else? No? Just me? | 我需要水 还有谁要? |
[16:33] | Cool. Um, Ben, a word? | 没了?只有我吗?好吧 本 过来聊两句 |
[16:44] | – I could legit murder you right now. – BEN: I didn’t know he was coming. | 我现在想杀了你 我不知道他会来 |
[16:48] | Oh, so he just knew where to find us? What, did prison give him psychic powers? | 那他凭空就知道我们住哪儿? 难道他在监狱里学会了通灵? |
[16:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | I didn’t know if he’d show, and I didn’t want to get your hopes up. | 我也不知道他是否真的会来 我不想让你期望过高 |
[16:56] | Well, I still deserved some warning. | 那也应该告诉我一声 |
[16:58] | Ben, you should’ve warned your sister and, quite frankly, me. | 本 你应该告诉你妹妹 坦白说 也应该告诉我 |
[17:02] | But Moe, this is what you always say you want, | 但是小莫 你一直说 这是你的心愿 |
[17:05] | and you’re dad’s here. He’s making an effort… | 现在你爸来了 |
[17:07] | [TAKES A BREATH] …so let’s make the best of it. | 他做了努力… 就让我们好好享受家庭团聚吧 |
[17:10] | Fine. I’m just gonna pretend like he’s not here. | 好吧 我就假装他不在这里 |
[17:14] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难? |
[17:17] | [BEN SIGHS] | |
[17:19] | [DANNY AND DOUG LAUGHING] | |
[17:21] | [UNDER BREATH] Come on, Doug, he’s not that funny. | 拜托 道格 他没那么风趣 |
[17:24] | Listen, Doug, if you’re ever in Miami… | 听着 道格 如果你有机会去迈阿密… |
[17:27] | [QUIETLY] Great, more empty promises. | 太棒了 又在开空头支票了 |
[17:28] | DANNY: The beaches are the most beautiful. | 那里的海滩是全世界最漂亮的 |
[17:30] | – Really? – Except for Colombia, of course. | 真的? 当然 除了哥伦比亚 |
[17:32] | – Ah. – Colombia? | 哥伦比亚? |
[17:34] | He’s been once, when he was 14. | 他14岁的时候去过 |
[17:38] | – Ben, I’m really impressed with dinner. – Thanks, Mom. | -本 这顿饭做得太好吃了 -谢谢妈妈 |
[17:40] | Baby girl, pass the butter? | -女儿 |
[17:41] | No. | 能把黄油递给我吗? |
[17:45] | [CLEARS THROAT] Um, you know what? I, uh… | -不能 知道吗?我… |
[17:48] | I think we should all take turns saying what we’re grateful for. | 我想我们应该轮流说出 |
[17:52] | Uh, I’ll… I’ll go first. | 让我们感激的事 |
[17:54] | Um… I’m grateful for my family. | 我先来 我要感谢我的家人 |
[17:58] | Especially Elodie. | 尤其是艾洛蒂 |
[17:59] | I know it hasn’t always been easy, and I’m so proud of how far you’ve come. | 我知道一路走来不容易 但你进步这么大 让我很骄傲 |
[18:04] | It’s not– It’s not that big of a deal. | 没什么了不起 |
[18:06] | No, it is. You’ve put in the work to get better, and it shows. | 不 就是了不起 |
[18:11] | I, uh… Thanks. | 你努力改过 现在见成效了 谢谢 |
[18:13] | TABITHA: I guess I’ll go next. | 我猜接下来到我了 |
[18:15] | I’m thankful for Elodie and Moe. | 我要感谢艾洛蒂和小莫 |
[18:18] | I don’t think I would have made it this year without you guys. | 要是没有你们 我想我无法撑过这一年 |
[18:23] | – DANNY: I’ll go next. – This ought to be good. | -接下来到我 |
[18:26] | [CLEARS THROAT, CLICKS TONGUE] I’m grateful for my children. | -有好戏看了 我要感谢我的孩子们 |
[18:32] | Mi familia. | 我的家人 |
[18:33] | I mean, Ben, this meal is… mwah! | 我是说 本 |
[18:37] | – [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] Thank you. – And Moe… [SIGHS] | 这顿饭真是… -谢谢 -还有小莫… |
[18:40] | God, I just… | 我… |
[18:41] | see more of me in you each day. | 每天看着你越来越像我 |
[18:45] | Both of you make me so proud. | 你俩让我倍感骄傲 |
[18:46] | Proud? | 骄傲? |
[18:48] | You’re not even here. | 你都不在家里 |
[18:50] | On the road a lot lately. | 我最近到处奔波 |
[18:52] | – Some of you know. – MOE: On the road? | -你们有人知道 -奔波? |
[18:54] | – Is that what we’re calling prison now? – BEN: Moe. | -现在管坐牢叫奔波了吗? -小莫 |
[18:56] | No, you know, you… | 不 你知道 你… |
[18:58] | You don’t get to come in here and play the proud dad. | 你没有资格来这里 扮演骄傲的父亲 |
[19:03] | That’s not how this parenting thing works. | 父母不是这样当的 |
[19:06] | You can’t just abandon us and then just | 你不能抛下我们 然后… |
[19:08] | drop by whenever you want. | 想起来了就来看看我们 |
[19:14] | DOUG: Um… | |
[19:16] | I think we should, uh, go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[19:29] | [DANNY EXHALES] | |
[19:34] | You wanna talk? | 想谈谈吗? |
[19:36] | No. | 不想 |
[19:43] | You know, you would think after being locked up for three years, | 我还以为你被关了三年 |
[19:46] | the first thing you’d want is to see your kids. | 出来后首先会想看你的孩子 |
[19:50] | Maureen, look– | 莫琳 听着… |
[19:51] | Why am I not enough for you? | 为什么有了我 你还不知足? |
[19:54] | You are more than enough. | 我非常知足 |
[19:56] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[19:58] | You got out, | 你出来以后 |
[19:59] | and you never tried to fix… | 从未试着修补… |
[20:04] | whatever this is. | 不管这算什么 |
[20:06] | I wrote a letter. | 我写过一封信 |
[20:07] | I burned it. | 我烧掉了 |
[20:11] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[20:13] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[20:16] | Just burned it, huh? | 就这样烧掉了? |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:20] | That was probably a good idea. | 也许这是个好主意 |
[20:23] | Wasn’t my best work. | 那封信写得不怎么样 |
[20:26] | [SIGHS] But I know what it should have said. | 但我知道信里应该怎么写 |
[20:31] | And when I look at you, | 当我看着你的时候 |
[20:33] | I see this feisty, | 我看到是一个倔强的 |
[20:35] | smart as hell, | 聪明无比的 |
[20:37] | beautiful woman… | 漂亮的女人 |
[20:39] | and it fills me up with pride. | 这让我深感骄傲 |
[20:45] | But it also hurts… | 但也让我心痛 |
[20:48] | ’cause I know I didn’t do it. | 因为我知道这不是我的功劳 |
[20:52] | I know you deserve better from me. | 我知道我应该对你好一点 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry I hurt you. | 对不起 |
[21:04] | [KISSES] | 我伤害了你 |
[21:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:11] | I shouldn’t have showed up like I did, so… | 我不该这样突然出现 所以… |
[21:14] | think I’m gonna go. | 我想我该走了 |
[21:17] | [SNIFFLES] | |
[21:20] | Can I call you this week? | 这个礼拜我可以打给你吗? |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:37] | Piece of advice? | 给你一条建议 |
[21:40] | Don’t be a Truax like me. | 不要像我一样 |
[21:43] | If you find something you love… | 如果找到自己喜欢的东西 |
[21:46] | hold on to it. | 就别松手 |
[21:55] | [MOE CHUCKLES] | |
[21:56] | – [“MY HEART DREAMS” PLAYING] – Thank you. [SIGHS] | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | I talked to your dad. Just… be home by 11:00. | 我和你爸谈过了 |
[22:05] | ♪ Me and you… ♪ | 记住…11点前回家 |
[22:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | And, uh, the sweet potatoes were actually really good. | 这个番薯还挺好吃的 |
[22:12] | I’ll… save you some leftovers. | 剩下的我会留一点给你 |
[22:14] | ♪ Me and you ♪ | 老天 |
[22:16] | – ♪ My heart dreams ♪ – DOUG: You good? | 我吃得太饱了 |
[22:19] | [SIGHS] Jeez, I ate way too much. | 抱歉 |
[22:21] | – ♪ My heart dreams… ♪ – [JENNA SIGHS] [CLICKS TONGUE] Uh, sorry dinner came with a show. | 晚餐闹得不太愉快 |
[22:27] | Are you kidding? It made our family feel so normal. | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[22:30] | [DOUG AND JENNA CHUCKLE] | 这让我觉得我们是个正常的家庭 |
[22:31] | Um, we’ll see you in a couple hours, okay? | 我们过几个小时再见了 |
[22:34] | – Okay. – [DOOR OPENS] | 好的 |
[22:36] | [DOOR CLOSES] | |
[22:44] | MOE: You came. | 你来了 |
[22:47] | NOAH: Hey. So, I heard what happened, and, uh… | 嘿 我听说发生的事了 那个… |
[22:51] | one-time offer, you can pie me in the face with this pie. | 我只提议一次 |
[22:54] | – [CHUCKLES] – NOAH: It looks really fun on TV. | 你可以把这个馅饼拍在我的脸上 |
[22:57] | Um… I appreciate the sentiment. | 电视上看着挺好玩的 谢谢关心 |
[23:01] | – Counteroffer… – NOAH: Mmm? | 我也有个提议 |
[23:03] | – We eat it straight out of the box. – I like where your head’s at. | 我们就着盒子吃 |
[23:06] | [MOE CHUCKLES] | 我喜欢你这个想法 |
[23:08] | My dude, all the pies have gluten. | 老兄 馅饼都含有麸质 |
[23:10] | Just accept it so we can both move on. | 拿着吧 免得耽误大家的时间 |
[23:14] | You’ll be hearing from me on Yelp, | 你会在点评网上看见我的评价 |
[23:17] | “my dude.” | “老兄” |
[23:18] | [SIGHS] | |
[23:20] | Wow, she sucked. | 哇 她太差劲了 |
[23:21] | Yeah, one of many. | 是啊 这种人太多了 |
[23:23] | What can I get for you? | 你要什么? |
[23:24] | – I need a cherry pie. – MOE: That’s a no-go, bro. | 我要一个樱桃馅饼 没了 兄弟 |
[23:27] | Been sold out since 9:00 a.m. | 早上九点就卖光了 |
[23:29] | – NOAH: Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[23:30] | – Thanksgiving. – [NOAH GROANS] | 今天是感恩节 |
[23:32] | But mad respect on choosing cherry. | 不过我很尊重你选樱桃馅的 |
[23:33] | Like, most people just go for the predictable apple. | 大多数人直接就要老套的苹果馅饼 |
[23:37] | Don’t get me started on pumpkin pie. | 对 别跟我提南瓜馅饼 |
[23:38] | Oh, pumpkin’s just straight-up trash. | 南瓜完全就是垃圾 |
[23:41] | Cherry’s obviously the best. | 樱桃显然是最好的 |
[23:43] | – Yes. – MOE: Yes. | -对 |
[23:45] | [CHUCKLES] | -对 |
[23:47] | Do you go to Lakeshore? | 你是湖岸中学的学生吗? |
[23:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[23:51] | School is something I dabble in from time to time. | 上学只是我偶尔涉猎的东西 |
[23:54] | [CHUCKLES] | 假如我遇到与馅饼有关的 |
[23:56] | Uh, so, say I had, like, – a very serious pie-related emergency. – MOE: Mmm. | 严重紧急状况 |
[24:01] | Is there, like, a number that I could call, | 有没有电话可以拨打 |
[24:03] | or I could text? | 或者发短信? |
[24:04] | Oh, no, I’m s– sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[24:07] | I just go to school and come here. I just… I… | 我除了上学就是在这里 我… |
[24:11] | – I don’t have time for anything else. – NOAH: Yeah, I get it. | -我没时间干别的 -嗯 我明白 |
[24:14] | So, school and here? | 除了上学就在这里? |
[24:16] | – Yeah. Yeah. – NOAH: Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[24:17] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[24:20] | Hmm. | |
[24:22] | Hi, can I get a job application, please? [CHUCKLES] | 嗨 |
[24:30] | – NOAH: Mm! – [BOTH CHUCKLE] [MOE GIGGLES] | 我可以求职吗? |
[24:38] | Is everything okay with your pops? | 你和你老爸之间没事吧? |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:44] | It might be. | 也许吧 |
[24:47] | But, anyway… did I nail Friendsgiving or what? | 不过… |
[24:50] | – Mmm. – Good food, some family drama… | 我办的朋友聚餐还算完美吧? 好吃的食物、家庭闹剧… |
[24:54] | – Even cherry pie. – NOAH: Mmm. | 甚至还有樱桃馅饼 |
[24:56] | – It’s obviously the best flavor. – [CHUCKLES] [“DON’T FORGET ABOUT ME” PLAYING] | 显然 |
[25:02] | ♪ Don’t forget about me ♪ ♪ Oh ♪ | 樱桃馅的最好吃 |
[25:07] | – ♪ Don’t forget about me ♪ – Are you full? [LAUGHS] | 你吃饱了吗? |
[25:11] | – ♪ Oh ♪ – Yeah. | 饱了 (吉莉安:你的歌太好听了! 一定要送去纸老虎 参加作品展示) |
[25:13] | – ♪ Don’t forget about me… ♪ – [INDISTINCT CHATTER ON TV] | |
[25:17] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | |
[25:18] | ♪ Don’t forget about me ♪ | |
[25:23] | ♪ Oh ♪ | |
[25:28] | ♪ We are dancing among strangers ♪ | |
[25:33] | Yo. Wanna help finish a pie? | 哟 |
[25:36] | – ♪ In the heat of the night… ♪ – I always knew this day would come. | 想帮忙干掉这个馅饼吗? 我就知道会有这一天 |
[25:44] | – MOE: Here. – Thank you. | -给你 |
[25:51] | – ♪ Into the flashing lights ♪ – [SIGHS DEEPLY] [CRICKETS CHIRPING] | -谢谢 |
[26:01] | TABITHA: Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:06] | Um, you did really great tonight. | 你今晚表现很好 |
[26:10] | Seriously? You barely talked to me, and Moe’s furious. | 不是吧? 你几乎没跟我说话 |
[26:16] | Hm. Eh, lay low for a while, while Moe just cools down. | 小莫还大发脾气 低调一段时间 |
[26:21] | Hm. She’ll come around. I mean, she always does. | 等小莫冷静下来 她会想通的 她每次都会 |
[26:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | Um… | |
[26:35] | Remember when you asked about my scar? | 还记得那次你问我的伤疤吗? |
[26:40] | I got that from… | 那个伤疤是… |
[26:43] | one of those bad boyfriends. | 我以前一个糟糕的男朋友造成的 |
[26:47] | [SIGHS] Like, really… | 非常… |
[26:51] | really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[26:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[26:59] | I just wanted you to know. | 我就想让你知道 |
[27:03] | I mean, thanks for trusting me. | 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[27:06] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不会做伤害你的事 |
[27:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:13] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] You… make me feel safe. | 你… 让我感觉很安全 |
[27:20] | Ditto. | 彼此彼此 |
[27:22] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[27:34] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[27:36] | [“BRAND NEW” PLAYING] | |
[27:37] | Moe, I– | 小莫 我… |
[27:38] | No. Fuck you both. | 你们去死吧 |
[27:40] | I’m out. | 我不奉陪了 |
[27:51] | ♪ Brand-new ♪ | |
[27:55] | ♪ I’m feelin’ kinda brand-new ♪ | |
[27:59] | ♪ I’m loving this new attitude ♪ | |
[28:04] | ♪ I bet you’re gonna love it too ♪ | |
[28:07] | ♪ Love it too ♪ | |
[28:08] | ♪ You’re gonna love me like a new shoe ♪ | |
[28:13] | ♪ Her rockin’ with a new crew ♪ | |
[28:17] | ♪ I love the Rockies, now I’m smooth ♪ | |
[28:23] | ♪ I’m right no matter what I do What I do ♪ | |
[28:26] | ♪ No matter how you try to mislead ♪ | |
[28:32] | ♪ You picked up on this energy ♪ | |
[28:36] | ♪ I can see it in your E-Y-E ♪ | |
[28:42] | ♪ It’s like I’m fresh off the shelf ♪ | |
[28:44] | ♪ Fresh off the line, fresh off the vine ♪ | |
[28:47] | ♪ It’s like I’m brand-new ♪ | |
[28:51] | ♪ I’m feelin’ kinda brand-new ♪ | |
[28:55] | ♪ I’m loving this new attitude ♪ | |
[29:00] | ♪ I bet you’re gonna love it too ♪ | |
[29:02] | – ♪ Love it too, love it too ♪ – ♪ Love it too ♪ | |
[29:04] | ♪ You’re gonna love it too ♪ | |
[29:06] | ♪ Ooh-ee, ooh-ee ♪ | |
[29:08] | ♪ Ooh-ee, ooh-ee ♪ | |
[29:12] | ♪ Ooh-ee ♪ | |
[29:14] | ♪ Ooh-ee, ooh-ee, ooh-ee ♪ | |
[29:17] | ♪ Ooh-ee, ooh-ee ♪ | |
[29:20] | [VOCALIZING] |