时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | ♪ Scrape the dirt off my shoes ♪ | (纸老虎) |
[00:24] | [ALERT CHIMES] | (恭喜!您已入选参加 独立歌曲创作者展演!) |
[00:27] | – [CHUCKLES] I got in? – ♪ ‘Cause the word on the street is ♪ | 我入选了? |
[00:30] | – ♪ You found someone new… ♪ – I’m singing a song! I’m singing a song! I’m singin’ a song! | 我要唱歌了! |
[00:35] | – DOUG: What’s going on up there? – I’m… Nothing. | -我要… |
[00:39] | ♪ Question everything… ♪ | -楼上怎么回事? 没事 |
[00:40] | Singin’ a song. | 唱歌 |
[00:43] | ELODIE: ♪ Singing a song! ♪ [SIGHS] | 唱歌! |
[00:46] | – [RINGTONE PLAYS] – Aloha! | 你好! |
[00:49] | ELODIE: Hi. How’s Hawaii? | 嗨 夏威夷怎么样? |
[00:50] | JILLIAN: Uh, well, it… it’s… it’s okay. | 嗯 还行 |
[00:53] | My, uh… My parents are just, like, fighting with my sister | 我父母正在和我姐吵架 |
[00:56] | ’cause they think she’s drinking too much, but… | 他们嫌她喝酒喝得太多了 |
[00:59] | we’re all gonna pretend everything’s fine and go to a luau later. | 不过我们将装作一切安好 一会儿去参加夏威夷传统晚宴 |
[01:03] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 见鬼 对不起 |
[01:06] | JILLIAN: It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:07] | It’s, like, what’s a family vacation without a little family drama? | 一家人出来度假 哪有不闹矛盾的呢? |
[01:11] | – So… is a luau where you kill a pig? – JILLIAN: Yes. | 传统晚宴上会杀猪吧? 是的 |
[01:15] | But I only eat one tiny piece not to be culturally insensitive. | 但我只吃一小片 以表示对当地文化的尊重 |
[01:18] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[01:20] | I got into the songwriter showcase at Paper Tiger. | 我入选了纸老虎的歌曲创作者展演 |
[01:22] | [CHUCKLING] What? I knew it! | 什么?我就知道你会入选! |
[01:24] | – Will you be back in time? – JILLIAN: Um… | 你会及时赶回来吗? |
[01:26] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, I’ll just… I’ll come straight from the airport. | 会 我是说 我会从机场直接赶过去 |
[01:30] | That is so awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:31] | Who else is going? | 还有谁会去? |
[01:32] | Well, uh, Moe caught Tabitha kissing her older brother yesterday | 这个嘛… 昨天小莫看到塔比莎和她哥哥接吻了 |
[01:36] | after they’d been secretly hanging out, so… | 之前他们一直在秘密交往 所以… |
[01:39] | – It’s a whole drama. – [EXHALES] Well, that’s rough. I’m sorry. | 场面闹得很尴尬 嗯 真是惨烈 我很遗憾 |
[01:43] | Yeah, I think it’s gonna be a while before they wanna be in the same room | 是啊 |
[01:45] | with each other. | 我想要过一阵子 她们才愿意同处一室 |
[01:47] | Well, I mean, maybe you could, like, Parent Trap ’em or something. | 也许你可以像《天生一对》那样 想计策让她们和好 |
[01:53] | You know, the… the movie where Lindsay Lohan plays twins? | 就是林赛·罗韩 扮演双胞胎的那部电影 |
[01:56] | Oh, yeah, totally. [CHUCKLES] | 对 我明白了 |
[01:58] | You’ve never seen it, have you? | 你没看过那部电影 对吧? |
[02:00] | No. | 对 |
[02:01] | Well, buckle up and get ready to take notes. | 那就准备做笔记吧 |
[02:04] | [LAUGHS] What about your luau? | 那传统晚宴怎么办? |
[02:06] | That pig’s not goin’ anywhere. | 那头猪又不会跑掉 |
[02:07] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[02:08] | – [GENTLE PIANO MUSIC PLAYING] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | (发送至小莫:我留了一封语音邮件 抽空听听) (我也不希望你以这种方式发现) (请给我回电 对不起 我知道这很糟) |
[02:14] | – [SIGHS] – WHIT: Your hair looks great. | (能聊聊吗?很抱歉) 你的头发很漂亮 |
[02:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | WHIT: Do you remember when we came to the father-daughter dance here? | 还记得我们来这里参加父女舞会吗? |
[02:24] | In sixth grade? | 六年级的时候? |
[02:25] | I smoked those other dads on the dance floor. | 我战胜了舞池里的其他父亲 |
[02:28] | First prize. | 拿了一等奖 |
[02:29] | [SCOFFS] It was a participation prize. | 是参与奖 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | You know, we should do, um… | 你知道 我们应该… |
[02:37] | We should do more stuff like that. | 我们应该多做点这种事 |
[02:39] | Which is… kind of why I wanted to see you today. | 这也是… 我今天想见你的原因 |
[02:45] | Your mom and I have been, uh, talking about joint custody. | 我和你妈一直在商量共同监护的事 |
[02:50] | What did she say? | 她怎么说? |
[02:52] | Well, she said that it’s your decision, but, uh… | 她说要你拿主意 不过… |
[02:55] | I’d really love to start spending time together again. | 我很想重新和你共度时光 |
[02:59] | – Nothing has to change. – Dad, everything’s changed. | 什么都没有改变 爸爸 一切都变了 |
[03:02] | Yeah, but it doesn’t need to. I mean, we can still be Tab and Dad, | 对 但是没必要搞成这样 |
[03:06] | winners of the dance contest. | 我是说 我们可以依然是塔比和爸爸 舞蹈比赛的冠军 |
[03:08] | “Participants.” | 是参与者 |
[03:10] | I’m trying my best here, honey. | 我在尽力而为 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | I get that you’re mad at me. | 我知道你生我气 |
[03:16] | You’ve made that pretty clear | 你的怨气已经表露无遗了 |
[03:18] | with the bill that you’ve been racking up on the AmEx. | 用一大堆美国运通信用卡账单 |
[03:23] | I might have spent more than I usually do, but it wasn’t that bad. | 也许我花的钱比平时要多 但还没到那个程度 |
[03:27] | WHIT: It was a lot. | 你花了很多钱 |
[03:30] | Look, I didn’t… I didn’t wanna bring it up today. | 听着 本来我今天不想提这个 |
[03:32] | Yeah, well, you did, so… | 是啊 但你提了 所以 |
[03:37] | You just made it easier, I guess. | 你让事情变得简单了 |
[03:40] | I choose Mom. | 我选择妈妈 |
[03:42] | You can keep your country club, and… | 你可以留着你的乡村俱乐部 还有… |
[03:44] | you can keep your AmEx. | 你可以留着你的信用卡 |
[03:47] | [WHIT SIGHS] | |
[03:57] | Fucking Ben. | 该死的本 |
[03:59] | You rang? | 你叫我? |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:02] | You ate all the turkey. | 你把火鸡吃光了 |
[04:04] | – Yeah. – MOE: Yeah, no, great, it’s cool. | -是的 -对 真棒 太酷了 |
[04:05] | Just help yourself to whatever you want, whenever you want it. I’ll go hungry. | 你想吃什么就尽管吃 让我饿着好了 |
[04:08] | Uh, who made the turkey for your little dinner party? | 是谁为你的小小聚餐做的火鸡? |
[04:12] | This isn’t even about the turkey, Ben! | 这和火鸡根本就无关 本! |
[04:14] | See, this is why Tabitha and I didn’t want to tell you what was going on. | 瞧 这就是我和塔比莎瞒着你的原因 |
[04:17] | She said you’d get crazy. | 她说你会抓狂 |
[04:19] | Oh, so you talked about me? | 噢 所以你们谈过我? |
[04:21] | This was like some sick secret you both got off on, like, | 这就像是让你俩兴奋不已的 变态的小秘密 就像 |
[04:24] | “Oh, yeah, Tabitha, don’t tell Moe.” | “噢 耶 塔比莎 别告诉小莫” |
[04:26] | “Mm, Ben! Yeah, Moe’s so crazy.” | “对 本 小莫是个疯子” |
[04:29] | Jesus, Moe! | 老天 小莫 |
[04:31] | – Maybe this isn’t about you for once. – MOE: For once? | 也许这一次和你无关 这一次? |
[04:34] | It is literally never about me when you’re around. | 只要有你在 什么事都与我无关 |
[04:36] | What is going on in here? | 吵什么呢? |
[04:38] | Your son ate all the turkey. | 你儿子把火鸡吃光了 |
[04:39] | He just devours everything in sight with zero regard for anyone, | 他见到什么就吃个精光 完全不管别人 |
[04:43] | like some selfish, tattooed… | 像个自私的、有纹身的… |
[04:46] | T. rex! | 霸王龙 |
[04:50] | – Ben. – You know what? | 本 算了 |
[04:53] | Enjoy the rest of your leftovers. | 慢慢享用剩下的剩菜吧 |
[04:56] | – [SIGHS] – [DOOR OPENS, CLOSES] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] – [“DECK THE HALLS” PLAYING] | (黑色星期五) |
[05:07] | Hey. Thanks for coming. How are you? | 嘿 谢谢你赶过来 你怎么样? |
[05:10] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你给我打电话 |
[05:13] | What is she doing here? | 她来干什么? |
[05:16] | So much for a casual hang at the food court. | 美食广场逍遥游也不过如此嘛 |
[05:19] | Is this an ambush? | 这是搞偷袭吗? |
[05:20] | Surprise! I’m Parent Trapping you. | 惊喜 我想让你俩和好 |
[05:23] | You know, it doesn’t work if you tell us that’s what’s happening. | 你知道吧?事先告诉我们就不管用了 |
[05:25] | – I’m just gonna go. – No, wait. | 我走了 不 |
[05:28] | I… You guys can’t be mad at each other over this. | 等等 我… 你们不能为了这件事互相生气 |
[05:32] | I mean, you have so much history and… friendship. | 你们有这么深厚的交情和…友谊 |
[05:35] | Well, she’s not exactly sentimental, so… | 嗯 她不是那种感情用事的人 所以… |
[05:38] | Yeah, and she’s not exactly the expert on me that she thinks she is. | 是啊 她自以为很了解我 其实根本不是 |
[05:41] | Okay, um, what if we take advantage of the Black Friday sales? | 好吧 不如我们好好利用 黑色星期五促销的机会 |
[05:45] | Stick it to late-stage capitalism together? | 一起去占晚期资本主义的便宜 |
[05:48] | May the best thief win? | 谁最会偷算谁赢 怎么样? |
[05:50] | Tabitha always wins. | 每次都是塔比莎赢 |
[05:52] | She takes what she wants ’cause she thinks she’s entitled to it, | 她看上什么就拿什么 因为她认为她有这个权利 |
[05:54] | and everyone lets her. | 所有人都由着她 |
[05:55] | Moe, I didn’t mean for this to happen. We were going to tell you. | 小莫 我也不想搞成这样 我们本来打算告诉你的 |
[05:58] | Really? Because Ben said you didn’t wanna say anything | 是吗?本说你们没打算告诉我 |
[06:01] | because you think I’m a total psycho. | 因为你们觉得我是个十足的精神病 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[06:04] | – Told you you should’ve said something. – MOE: Wait. | -我告诉过你 应该告诉她的 -等等 |
[06:07] | You knew, too? | 你也知道? |
[06:09] | I… I mean, I… | 我是说 我… |
[06:10] | Good to know where we all stand. | 很高兴了解大家的态度 |
[06:13] | – [MOE SCOFFS] – Moe, I’m sorry. | -小莫 对不起 -不用 |
[06:15] | Nah. Don’t even apologize. | 别向我道歉 |
[06:18] | It was actually my fault for ever thinking I could trust you again. | 其实是我的错 我以为我可以再次信任你们 |
[06:26] | You happy? Now she’s mad at the both of us. | 你满意了吧? 现在她生我们两个的气了 |
[06:29] | See you in school on Monday. | 星期一学校见 |
[06:33] | CASHIER: Three vegan taquitos! | 三份素卷饼! |
[06:35] | ♪ Fast away, the old year passes ♪ | |
[06:38] | ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪ | |
[06:41] | – ELODIE: Thank you. – CASHIER: Yep. | -谢谢 |
[06:42] | – [RINGTONE PLAYING] – ♪ Hail the new, ye lads and lasses ♪ ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la… ♪ | -嗯 |
[06:49] | – Yeah, Dad. I’m… I’m on my way. – [DOUG SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | 嗯 爸爸 我马上就来 |
[06:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:54] | ♪ Heedless of the wind and weather ♪ | |
[06:58] | ♪ Fa la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la… ♪ | |
[07:00] | – Yeah– – Have we been to this? | -对… -我们是不是逛过这家? |
[07:02] | Yeah, those tiny things. Like that. | 对 一些小东西 |
[07:04] | – JENNA: Ooh. – Santa looked skinnier this year. | 今年圣诞老人比往年瘦 |
[07:07] | – DOUG: He did. – SPENCER: Think he got a tapeworm? | -确实 |
[07:09] | [BOTH CHUCKLE] | -他是不是得了绦虫? |
[07:10] | I don’t think they have tapeworms in the North Pole, buddy. | 北极应该没有绦虫 小朋友 |
[07:12] | – [DOUG LAUGHS] – JENNA: Mm, I love this store. Yeah. | |
[07:15] | DOUG: It says “All Local” there. Anyone ever…? | |
[07:17] | JENNA: Not usually. She makes a lot of it herself. | |
[07:20] | [CHATTER CONTINUES INDISTINCTLY] | |
[07:53] | Shh. | |
[08:11] | Thought you had a night shift. | 你昨晚不是上夜班吗? |
[08:14] | I never went to sleep. | 我整晚没睡 |
[08:16] | Ben didn’t come home. | 本没回家 |
[08:18] | – Where is he? – I was gonna ask you the same. | 他去哪儿了? |
[08:20] | You haven’t heard from him? | 我还想问你呢 你没有他的消息吗? |
[08:23] | All this fighting. | 一直吵架 |
[08:24] | This is not how I wanted things to be between us. | 我不想一家人搞成这样 |
[08:27] | [SIGHS] Me neither. He’s… just so… | 我也不想 只是他太… |
[08:32] | VICKY: Willful? | 任性? |
[08:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:35] | I love that my kids are independent. | 我喜欢我的孩子具有独立性 |
[08:37] | You’ve had to be. | 你们不得不独立 |
[08:39] | But he hasn’t returned calls or texts. | 但他不回电话或短信 |
[08:42] | I even reached out to some of his friends. | 我甚至问了他的一些朋友 |
[08:45] | What’s with the Dave kid? | 戴夫那孩子是怎么回事? |
[08:47] | He burped right into the phone. | 他竟然在电话里打嗝 |
[08:50] | I will find Ben. | 我会找到本的 |
[08:52] | You just get some rest, okay? | 你去睡会儿 |
[08:54] | [EXHALES] Okay. | 好吗? 好 |
[08:56] | But I’m leaving my ringer on, | 但我会把手机开着 |
[08:59] | and you call me if you hear anything, okay? | 有消息就给我打电话 好吗? |
[09:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:03] | [“TOO DRUNK TO BREATHE” PLAYING] | (发给塔比莎:见过本吗?) |
[09:17] | ♪ Well, I let you play too much… ♪ | (塔比莎:感恩节后就没见过了) |
[09:24] | [DOOR OPENS] | (我们又开始聊天了吗?) (小莫:没有) |
[09:26] | – Hello, hello. – TABITHA: Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[09:28] | So, how was the retreat? | 疗养院怎么样? |
[09:29] | Did you bring back any crystals? | 有没有带水晶回来? |
[09:32] | It was actually amazing. | 棒极了 |
[09:34] | Mm! | |
[09:36] | – [SIGHS] Lots of… radical honesty. – TABITHA: Mm. | 说了很多极端坦诚的话 |
[09:40] | But I wasn’t so sure why I needed to keep chanting into my yoni. | 但我不明白 干嘛要我对着我的阴部念经 |
[09:43] | – I mean, she’s just fine as is. – Ew, Mom. | -我是说 她本来就好好的 |
[09:45] | [LORI CHUCKLES] | -恶心 妈 |
[09:47] | So, what’s going on between you and Dad? | 说吧 你和你爸是怎么回事? |
[09:51] | He called me to say you blew him off for Thanksgiving, | 他给我打电话 说你感恩节放他的鸽子 |
[09:54] | – and he’s worried about your credit card. – Dad is only worried about his AmEx. | 而且他很担心你的信用卡 爸爸只担心他的美国运通信用卡 |
[09:57] | He’s not worried about me. | 他才不会担心我呢 |
[09:59] | Baby, that’s not true. | 宝贝 不是这样的 |
[10:01] | He loves you more than anything. | 他爱你胜过一切 |
[10:03] | He just… made some mistakes. [SIGHS] | 他只是犯了一些错误 |
[10:07] | I thought we hated him. | 我们不是恨他吗? |
[10:08] | LORI: Maybe we did for a minute, | 也许我们有过片刻的恨意 |
[10:10] | but the only thing hate will do is eat you up. | 但憎恨只会将你吞噬 |
[10:14] | So… maybe it’s time to give him another chance. | 所以… 也许是时候再给他一次机会了 |
[10:18] | It’s like they said at the retreat: | 正如疗养院的人所说 |
[10:20] | when we communicate from a place of truth, | 当我们开诚布公地进行交流时 |
[10:23] | we unlock our future. | 我们就能解锁我们的未来 |
[10:26] | So, is that your yoni talking, or… | 这是你对你的阴部说的话 |
[10:28] | [BOTH LAUGH] TABITHA: Ow. | 还是… |
[10:31] | [“OUTSIDE” PLAYING] ♪ Outside ♪ | (独立歌曲创作者展演 |
[10:36] | ♪ Outside… ♪ – [FEEDBACK SQUEALS] – ANNOUNCER: Check. | 周六晚上7点) |
[10:41] | Check. | 检查麦克风 |
[10:42] | – Hey. – ELODIE: Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[10:44] | – How are you feeling? – ELODIE: Um… | 感觉怎么样? |
[10:46] | uh, queasy. | 想吐 |
[10:48] | That’s why I brought you… this, | 所以我给你带了… 这个 |
[10:52] | courtesy of Alaska Airlines. | 阿拉斯加航空公司赠送的 |
[10:54] | – [GIGGLES] A barf bag? – [JILLIAN CHUCKLES] Mm-hmm. | 呕吐袋? |
[10:56] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
[10:58] | Are, um… Tabitha and Moe coming? | 塔比莎和小莫会来吗? |
[11:01] | Uh… I set up a trap, | 我设了一个圈套 |
[11:02] | but then I got mauled, | 结果失败了 |
[11:05] | which is kind of funny, actually, ’cause it happened at the mall. | 其实还挺好玩的 因为事情发生在商场 |
[11:07] | – [CHUCKLES] Well, I’m… I’m sorry. – [ELODIE GIGGLES] | 嗯 我很遗憾 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I, um… I got you something, too, actually. | 嗯 其实我也给你带了一样东西 |
[11:15] | Just, um, a thank-you for being so awesome. | 为了谢谢你这么棒 |
[11:19] | Uh… wow, I… | 哇 我… |
[11:21] | – [CHUCKLES] – I mean, it’s no barf bag. | 这不是呕吐袋 |
[11:23] | Uh… what? | -什么? -不 我只是… |
[11:24] | I ju– No, I just, um… | -什么? -不 我只是… |
[11:26] | I’ve never gotten a present from a… | 我从未收到过礼物 来自… |
[11:28] | You know, and this is so fancy. | 你懂的 而且…这很漂亮 |
[11:31] | I, um… it was on sale. | 我… 当时正在打折 |
[11:34] | – Black Friday. – JILLIAN: Mm. | 黑色星期五 好了 |
[11:35] | ANNOUNCER: All right, performers, backstage. | 表演者们 来后台 |
[11:37] | Performers to the backstage. | 请表演者来后台 |
[11:40] | Feels like I’m forgetting how to breathe. [CHUCKLES] | 感觉我都忘了如何呼吸了 |
[11:42] | Focus on the music. | 专注在音乐上 |
[11:44] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会唱得很好的 |
[11:46] | Wait, can I take your picture? | 等一下 |
[11:50] | [CHUCKLES] Nice. | 能给你拍张照吗? 不错 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:54] | Bye. [LAUGHS] | 再见 |
[11:56] | ♪ Outside… ♪ | |
[11:59] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[12:03] | Yo, asshole. | 喂 混蛋 |
[12:06] | Your mom is worried about you. | 你妈在担心你 |
[12:08] | – [GUYS LAUGHING NEARBY] – Give me a sec, real quick. | 等我一下… |
[12:12] | You can’t just peace out like that. | 你不能就这样一走了之 |
[12:14] | We always come home. That’s the deal, right? | 我们每次都会回家 这是规矩 对吧? |
[12:17] | I’m not Dad, okay? | 我不是爸爸 好吗? |
[12:19] | Yeah, well, you share his genetic predisposition for bailing, | 对 你继承了他喜欢一走了之的基因 |
[12:23] | so I just assumed you skipped town. | 所以我猜你会离开这里 |
[12:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry we went behind your back. | 对不起 我们不该瞒着你 |
[12:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:33] | I didn’t want to piss you off more. You’re still mad about the other thing. | 我不想惹你更加生气 我知道你还在为了另一件事生气 |
[12:39] | For taking the fall for me when I stole. | 我偷了东西 你替我背黑锅 |
[12:41] | MOE: You were on your last strike. | 你已经有两次前科了 |
[12:43] | What was I gonna do? Huh? | 我能怎么办? |
[12:47] | Let you go to jail? | 让你去坐牢吗? |
[12:48] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 这个嘛 |
[12:50] | Mom still sent me away, | 当时妈妈仍想把我送走 |
[12:52] | and you had all those… | 你又要参加… |
[12:54] | dumb shoplifter meetings. | 可笑的扒窃互助会聚会 |
[12:57] | That part wasn’t so bad. | 参加聚会也没那么糟 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:03] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[13:04] | I don’t want you to think you’re out here all alone. | 我不想让你觉得自己孤零零的 |
[13:08] | That you can’t trust anyone. | 让你觉得谁都信不过 |
[13:10] | I trust people. | 我信任他人 |
[13:13] | Some people. | 有些人 |
[13:15] | Okay, a few people. | 好吧 少数几个人 |
[13:18] | Like… | 有… |
[13:21] | one or two, at least. | 一、两个 至少 |
[13:26] | That’s what’s cool about Tabitha. | 这就是塔比莎的长处 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:29] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[13:30] | She doesn’t treat me like I’m always on the verge of fucking up. | 她没有把我当成一个 随时有可能犯错的人 |
[13:36] | And when she looks at me… | 她看着我的时候 |
[13:37] | [CHUCKLES] …she doesn’t just see a… | 她看见的不是一个… |
[13:41] | What was it? | 怎么说来着? |
[13:43] | Tattooed T. rex? | 有纹身的霸王龙? |
[13:44] | [CHUCKLES] Yeah. | 对 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:50] | [SIGHS] I guess it’s… kinda nice that you and Tabitha found each other. | 你和塔比莎能够找到对方 我猜也是一件好事 |
[13:55] | It’s disgusting… but nice. | 虽然恶心… 但是挺好的 |
[14:00] | And I… | 其实我… |
[14:02] | guess I kinda… | 猜我也… |
[14:04] | have someone like that, too. I just… | 有一个像这样的人 我… |
[14:07] | I am the best version of myself through his eyes, and it… | 在他的眼中 我是最好的自己 |
[14:15] | – kinda makes me wanna be better. – BEN: See? | 让我想做个更好的人 你瞧 |
[14:20] | That’s beautiful. | 这很美好 |
[14:23] | – Man, look at us. – [MOE CHUCKLES] | 天啊 看看我们 |
[14:25] | – All grown and shit. – [BOTH LAUGH] | 完全长大了 (来自吉莉安的新消息) |
[14:28] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | (救命 这个可爱的人类 |
[14:35] | MOE: Aw. | 需要你的支持 纸老虎:快来!) |
[14:37] | – I gotta go. – BEN: Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |
[14:39] | Call Mom. | 给妈妈打电话 |
[14:42] | I will see you at home. | 那就家里见了 |
[14:45] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[14:50] | All right, folks, next up to the stage, we’ve got Elodie Davis. | 好了 各位 接下来上场的是 艾洛蒂·戴维斯 |
[14:54] | [CROWD CHEERS] | |
[14:59] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[15:00] | [SIGHS] | |
[15:02] | [STRUMMING GENTLY] | |
[15:08] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] | |
[15:12] | ♪ It’s a dry heat ♪ | 干燥炙热 |
[15:16] | ♪ Knocks me off my feet ♪ | 让我步履踉跄 |
[15:21] | ♪ White sand peaks ♪ | 白色的沙丘 |
[15:25] | – ♪ I don’t wanna leave ♪ – [PLAYS WRONG CHORD, STOPS STRUMMING] | 我不想离去 对不起 |
[15:30] | – [SIGHS] Sorry about this. – WOMAN #1: All right, you suck. | 好吧 你真烂 |
[15:34] | ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ | 你是我见到的唯一光亮 |
[15:39] | [TAKES A DEEP BREATH] | |
[15:43] | WOMAN #2: Awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[15:45] | ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ | 你是我见到的唯一光亮 |
[15:55] | – WOMAN #3: Sabine! – MAN: What? | 等等 那是萨宾! |
[15:56] | – What’s up, Portland! – [CROWD CHEERS] | 大家好 |
[16:03] | WOMAN #4: We love you, Sabine! | 波特兰! |
[16:06] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[16:09] | [RESUMES PLAYING] | |
[16:17] | TOGETHER: ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ | 你是我见到的唯一光亮 |
[16:22] | ♪ It’s like I’ve been driving In darkness, and ♪ | 我像是一直在黑暗中开车 |
[16:26] | [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only guide I need ♪ | 有你这个向导就够了 |
[16:31] | MAN: Whoo! | |
[16:35] | ELODIE: ♪ You make me wanna be someone ♪ | 你让我想成为某个人 |
[16:44] | ♪ I never knew what better was ♪ | 从前的我 不知道更好是怎样 |
[16:53] | ♪ The day passes slowly ♪ | 一天慢慢地逝去 |
[16:57] | ♪ Like it’s happening to me ♪ | 你像是为我而来 |
[17:01] | ♪ You make me wanna be someone ♪ | 你让我想成为某个人 |
[17:10] | [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ | 你是我见到的唯一光亮 |
[17:15] | ELODIE: ♪ It’s like I’ve been driving In darkness, and ♪ | 我像是一直在黑暗中开车 |
[17:19] | [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only guide I need ♪ | 有你这个向导就够了 |
[17:27] | ELODIE: ♪ In the passenger’s… ♪ | 在乘客中… |
[17:29] | – This is insane. – I know. | -这也太离谱了 -就是啊 |
[17:31] | ♪ Now it’s like I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 现在的我仿佛不想去睡觉 |
[17:37] | [HARMONIZING] ♪ You are the only light I need ♪ | 你是我唯一需要的光亮 |
[17:46] | ♪ Don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 不想去睡觉 |
[17:55] | SABINE: ♪ Don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 不想去睡觉 |
[18:02] | ♪ You are the ♪ | 你是 |
[18:04] | ♪ The only ♪ | 唯一 |
[18:07] | ♪ I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 我不想去睡觉 |
[18:11] | ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ | 请不要离去 |
[18:13] | ♪ Please don’t leave ♪ | 请不要离去 |
[18:16] | ♪ I don’t wanna go to sleep ♪ | 我不想去睡觉 |
[18:22] | [CROWD CHEERING] | |
[18:32] | [CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY, WHISTLING] | |
[18:35] | Oh, my God, that was amazing. | 天啊 刚才太棒了 |
[18:38] | – [CHUCKLES] – They loved you! They loved us! | 他们爱你!他们爱我们! |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:41] | Uh, nice ukulele, by the way. | 对了 这把尤克里里不错 |
[18:44] | – Oh, yeah. – SABINE: I was wondering where that was. | -是啊 |
[18:47] | [BOTH LAUGH] | -我之前还在想 你会怎样处置它 |
[18:48] | – [“DAN LOVES PATTI” PLAYING] – Wait, why are you… | 等一下 你怎么会… |
[18:51] | Is tour over? | 巡演结束了吗? |
[18:52] | I just came back for Thanksgiving. | 我只是回来过感恩节 |
[18:54] | My friend told me you were on the bill. I wasn’t gonna miss it. | 我听朋友说你在演出名单上 我不想错过 |
[18:57] | You were so good. | 你刚才太棒了 |
[18:59] | Well… | |
[19:00] | thanks for the assist. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[19:03] | Uh, do you wanna go to Rushie’s, get a drink, celebrate? | 你想去酒吧吗?喝一杯庆祝一下? |
[19:06] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[19:07] | Uh, no, I… I gotta find my friend. | 不了 |
[19:10] | [CHUCKLES] ♪ Being alone… ♪ | 我得去找朋友 |
[19:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:17] | SABINE: Bye. | 再见 |
[19:24] | [GROUP CHUCKLES] | |
[19:25] | – You were incredible. – MOE: Yeah! | -你唱得太好了 -对啊! |
[19:28] | Why didn’t tell us | 你怎么不告诉我们你要做 |
[19:29] | you were making your motherfugging musical debut? | -音乐首秀? |
[19:31] | – Yeah. – Um… | -对啊 |
[19:32] | I wanted to tell you guys at the mall. | 在商场我本来想告诉你们的 |
[19:34] | But how’d you guys find out? | 但你们是怎么知道的? |
[19:35] | – BOTH: Jillian. – ELODIE: Really? | -吉莉安 -真的吗? |
[19:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[19:39] | Uh, I think she left when you guys got all, like, | 你们玩明星诞生的戏码时 |
[19:41] | A Star-Is-Borny. | 她走了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, I mean, El, the eye contact? | 是啊 小艾 你俩四目相接的时候 |
[19:45] | Off the charts. | 电光四射 |
[19:46] | Well, I’m gonna go find her. But I’m… I’m so glad you guys came. | 我要去找她了 但我很高兴你们来看我演出 |
[19:50] | – Bye! – ELODIE: Bye. | -再见! -再见 |
[19:51] | – Good job, man. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 姐们儿 -谢谢 |
[19:54] | – Listen, I– – I just… | -听着 我只是… -我只是… |
[19:56] | – Okay, you go. – MOE: Okay. | -好 你先说 -好 |
[19:57] | I just wanna say, I am really sorry for freaking out about you and Ben. | 我只想说我很抱歉 我不该因为你和本的事抓狂 |
[20:02] | And I’m sorry we snuck around behind your back. | 我也很抱歉 我们不该瞒着你交往 |
[20:05] | I wanted to tell you, | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[20:06] | but I didn’t want you to think I was shingling or whatever. | 但我不想让你觉得我是带状疱疹 |
[20:09] | I mean, maybe a little. | 我是说 也许有一点 |
[20:12] | But you bring out something really positive in him. | 但你让他展现出了 |
[20:15] | – [CHUCKLES] – MOE: So, | 内心中积极的一面 所以 |
[20:17] | if you guys want to be together, then… | 如果你们想在一起 那么… |
[20:20] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:21] | Yes, under one condition. | 是的 不过有一个条件 |
[20:24] | It never messes anything up between me and you again. | 你们的关系 永远不会影响你和我的关系 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[20:30] | Oh, and also, I’ve been saving it for therapy, | 对了 还有 我本来想留着心理治疗时说的 |
[20:32] | but I don’t think I can afford to imagine my brother as a sexual person. | 但我想我绝对无法想象 我哥哥的性感画面 |
[20:35] | – Deal. – MOE: Yes. | -一言为定 -好 |
[20:36] | Radical honesty from here on out, | 今后我对你极端坦诚 |
[20:38] | – without the awkward details. – Yes. | 但不提让人尴尬的细节 |
[20:40] | Because when we communicate from a place of truth, | -好 -因为… 当我们开诚布公地交流时 |
[20:43] | we begin to unlock our future. | 我们就可以解锁我们的未来 |
[20:45] | Come again, Yoda? | 再说一遍 尤达? |
[20:47] | Just… something my… my mom said. | 这是我妈说的 |
[20:50] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:51] | – [CRICKETS CHIRPING] – [LINE RINGS] | |
[20:54] | [ON RECORDING] Hey, it’s Jillian. I don’t listen to voicemail. Cool, bye. | 嘿 我是吉莉安 |
[20:57] | [VOICEMAIL BEEPS] | 我不听语音留言 好 再见 |
[21:03] | [ON RECORDING] Hey, it’s Jillian. I don’t listen to voicemail. Cool, bye. | 嘿 |
[21:06] | [VOICEMAIL BEEPS] | 我是吉莉安 我不听语音留言 |
[21:07] | [ELODIE SIGHS] | 好 再见 |
[21:12] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:15] | She blocked me? | 她把我屏蔽了? |
[21:18] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[21:20] | ELODIE: Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:26] | [CHUCKLES] What’s this for? | 这是干嘛? |
[21:28] | In case you ever go away again, you can take us with you. | 下次你再离家出走的话 可以带我们一起走 |
[21:32] | [ELODIE CHUCKLES] Aw, Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[21:35] | Where’d you get it? | 这是哪儿来的? |
[21:36] | I stole it. | 我偷的 |
[21:42] | No, no, Spence. You’re… You’re not allowed to steal. | 不 斯宾塞 你不可以偷东西 |
[21:45] | Why not? You do. | 为什么不行?你都可以 |
[21:51] | Ugh, I wish you’d been there. | 真希望你在现场 |
[21:53] | – She actually gave us her blessing. – BEN: Blessing? | -她竟然真的祝福我们 -祝福? |
[21:56] | – That sounds serious. – Yeah, yeah, don’t get excited. | -听起来很严肃啊 -是的 别太激动 |
[21:59] | LORI: Tabitha, can you come downstairs, please? | 塔比莎 |
[22:03] | Um… | 可以下楼来吗? |
[22:04] | I’ll talk to you later? | 一会儿再聊? |
[22:06] | – BEN: Yeah. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[22:18] | – Mom, what’s he doing here? – It’s about that credit card. | 妈 他来干什么? 为了信用卡的事 |
[22:21] | Yeah, I gave it back. It’s not a problem. | 嗯 我还给他了 没问题了 |
[22:23] | WHIT: Except it is a problem. | 有问题 |
[22:25] | My business manager just called. There are new charges. | 我的业务经理刚刚给我打电话 说又有新的消费 |
[22:28] | Tens of thousands of dollars of new charges. | 新消费了几万美元 |
[22:30] | [SCOFFS] Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[22:31] | A computer at Apple, clothing at Mario’s, | 在苹果店买了一台电脑 在马里奥买了衣服 |
[22:34] | a $1,500 watch? | 一只1500美元的手表? |
[22:37] | Wait, I– | 等等 我… |
[22:38] | I knew you were mad at your dad because I was mad, | 我知道你在生你爸的气 因为我生他的气 |
[22:40] | but I didn’t realize I’d poisoned the well this much. | 但我没想到 我会让你恨他到这种程度 |
[22:42] | This is serious, Tabitha. | 这事很严重 塔比莎 |
[22:43] | Guys, I did not do this. | 爸妈 这不是我干的 |
[22:45] | WHIT: Then who did? | 那是谁干的? |
[22:46] | What, you give the credit card number to any of your friends? | 难道你把信用卡号码 告诉你的朋友了吗? |
[22:49] | No! Why would I do that? | 没有 我为什么要那样做? |
[22:50] | I don’t know why. Who knows why you do anything | 我不知道为什么 你最近做事让人… |
[22:53] | – these days. – That’s enough. | -…摸不着头脑 -好了 够了 |
[22:55] | We all know there’s trust to rebuild in this family between all of us. | 我们都知道 我们一家人之间需要重建信任 |
[23:01] | But I believe our daughter. We put her through enough, | 但我信任女儿 我们已经让她够难受了 |
[23:04] | and she needs us right now. | 现在她需要我们 |
[23:09] | [WHIT SIGHS] | |
[23:11] | WHIT: You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:13] | I’ll call the credit card company. | 我给信用卡公司打电话 |
[23:16] | See you. | 再见 |
[23:20] | Dad, wait. | 爸爸 等一下 |
[23:23] | Maybe we can… | 也许我们可以… |
[23:25] | get dinner this weekend or something. | 这个周末一起吃顿饭什么的 |
[23:28] | Maybe we can go to that weird fusion place you like. | 也许我们可以去你喜欢的那家 奇怪的融合餐厅 |
[23:32] | The place with the shabu-shabu? | 卖涮涮锅那家? |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:38] | – [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | (湖岸中学) |
[23:43] | Yo. You get your test back from Shaw? | 我说 肖老师把考试成绩给你了吗? |
[23:45] | [SCOFFS] Ninety-fucking-eight, boy. | 98分 小子 |
[23:47] | – [RAVI CHUCKLES] – Let’s go! | 好样的! |
[23:48] | RAVI: It’s easier when you know the answers. | 提前知道答案的话 考试很轻松 |
[23:50] | BRADY: Dude, shut up, all right? | 老兄 闭嘴 好吗? |
[23:52] | RAVI: Let me know if your connect | 要是你的内线能帮我搞到历史考题 |
[23:53] | – can hook me up with a history exam. – BRADY: My connect? | 就告诉我一声 我的内线? |
[23:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:01] | – It’s all up here, all right? – [RAVI CHUCKLES] | 全在这里 懂吗? |
[24:03] | Right? Am I right? | 对吧?我没说错吧? |
[24:04] | RAVI: Damn, Brady. | 完全正确 |
[24:06] | BRADY: Later. | 再见 |
[24:08] | Ah, hey, rock star. | 嘿 摇滚明星 |
[24:10] | Future sister-in-law. | 未来的嫂子 |
[24:11] | You’re chipper. | 你心情不错嘛 |
[24:12] | Yeah, I’m just feeling really good, | 是啊 我感觉很不错 |
[24:15] | you know, having cleared the air with my brother, | 误会消除了 跟我哥 |
[24:18] | with you. | 还有你 |
[24:19] | Wow. Is this what healthy people feel like? | 哇 难道健康的人就是这种感觉? |
[24:22] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:23] | And, um, I’ve been thinking a lot | 还有 我最近一直在考虑 |
[24:25] | about your whole idea about radical honesty, and, uh… | 你关于极端坦诚的观念 然后… |
[24:29] | I’ve decided that I’m gonna come clean to Noah… | 我决定向诺亚坦白 |
[24:32] | – this afternoon. – TABITHA: Um… | 就今天下午 |
[24:34] | – Wait, really? – MOE: Yep. | -等等 真的吗? -是的 |
[24:35] | Chase, the kiss… | 蔡斯、那个吻… |
[24:38] | the blackmail. | 被勒索的事 |
[24:40] | Yeah, if Noah is my actual boyfriend, then he deserves to know the truth. | 对 如果诺亚真是我的男朋友 他就有权了解真相 |
[24:44] | It is the only way to move forward. | 只有这样 我和他才能更进一步 |
[24:46] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[24:48] | you are looking at the new and improved me. | 你们看到的是全新的、更好的我 |
[24:51] | Moe 2.0! | 小莫2.0! |
[25:02] | ELODIE: Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:05] | JILLIAN: Mm. | |
[25:07] | Just wondering how many unanswered texts | 就想…知道我要发多少条 未被回复的短信 |
[25:10] | I have to send before I qualify as psycho. [CHUCKLES] | 才有资格成为神经病 |
[25:15] | I know the other day was… | 我知道那天… |
[25:17] | awkward, but I… | 很尴尬 但我… |
[25:19] | I swear I didn’t know Sabine was gonna be there. | 我发誓 我不知道萨宾会去 |
[25:21] | Awkward? | 尴尬? |
[25:23] | Awkward is… is watching Heidi Hobart drain the spit from her trumpet. | 看着海蒂·霍巴特控干 她小号上的口水 那才叫尴尬 |
[25:27] | Try… | 不如说是… |
[25:29] | humiliating. | 羞辱 |
[25:32] | [QUIETLY] I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:34] | Well, I’m not. | 我不觉得遗憾 |
[25:37] | I got to see the two of you together, and, uh… | 我看见你俩在一起 然后… |
[25:40] | you guys are super awesome together. | 你们在一起的样子太棒了 |
[25:43] | No, I… No, I was just… I was super nervous, | 不 我只是…我当时太紧张了 |
[25:46] | and… and I got, you know, caught up in the song, | 而且我…你知道 被那首歌搞得手忙脚乱 |
[25:50] | but… we’re, like, we’re beyond broken up. | 但我和她早就分手了 |
[25:53] | I mean, there’s nothing there. | 已经没有感情了 |
[25:55] | Didn’t feel like nothing. | 感觉不像是没有感情 |
[26:00] | So… best of luck. | 那就… 祝你好运了 |
[26:08] | SHAW: Mr. Finch, can I see you a moment? | 芬奇同学 可以谈谈吗? |
[26:11] | Uh, hi. What is this regarding? | 嗨 什么事? |
[26:13] | SHAW: Come with me. Now. | 跟我来 |
[26:19] | [ELODIE GASPS SOFTLY] – [EXCITED CHATTER] – [MOE BREATHES DEEPLY] | 马上 |
[26:36] | – Hey. – Yo, what’s going– | -嘿 -唷 怎么回事… |
[26:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[26:42] | What, can I not be excited to see my hot boyfriend? | 怎么 看见我帅气的男朋友 我就不能高兴一下吗? |
[26:46] | The B-word? | 男朋友? |
[26:48] | Now I’m worried. | 现在我有点担心了 |
[26:49] | – What? It’s true. – [NOAH SNIFFLES] | 什么?是真的 |
[26:50] | Noah Simos is my boyfriend! | 诺亚·西莫斯是我的男朋友! |
[26:54] | GUY: Nobody gives a shit! | 没人在乎! |
[26:57] | Nice. Well, I got some news that’s gonna make the day even better. | 很好 我有几条好消息 能让你更加开心 |
[27:00] | Okay, well, I… I have a lot that I wanna tell you. | 好吧 我有很多话想跟你说 |
[27:02] | So I found out Brady cheated on his math test, | 我发现布雷迪数学考试作弊 |
[27:04] | and I turned the boy in. | 我告发他了 |
[27:06] | – Wait, you– – NOAH: Yeah. | -等等 你… -没错 |
[27:07] | And Miss Shaw’s pissed, too. | 肖老师也很生气 |
[27:09] | But he’s finally gonna pay for what he did, you know? | 但他总算要为自己的行为 付出代价了 知道吧? |
[27:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:15] | I thought you’d be happy, you know? | 我以为你会很开心 |
[27:17] | He’s going down. | 他要倒霉了 |
[27:19] | Um, yeah, no, that’s… | 是啊 这是… |
[27:20] | – [PHONE CHIMES] – NOAH: Hold on. | 等一下 |
[27:21] | …part of what I wanted to talk to you about. | …我想告诉你的其中一件事 |
[27:23] | Whoa, no way! Brady’s texting me right now. | 等一下 布雷迪给我发短信了 |
[27:25] | He’s probably shitting his pants. | 多半是他拉裤子了 |
[27:27] | Let me see. | 让我看看 天啊 |
[27:34] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[27:35] | – That is not what it looks like. – NOAH: Kissing Chase Rao? | -事情不是看起来那样 -你和蔡斯·拉奥接吻? |
[27:38] | – People say that– – NOAH: Know what? Don’t bother. | -我知道大家一直说… -知道吗?算了 |
[27:40] | You know, I put up with this bullshit, | 我已经受够了你的鬼话 |
[27:43] | the lies… | 谎言… |
[27:44] | the f… the half-assing for long enough. | 三心二意 我忍太久了 |
[27:49] | Moe, listen to me. | 小莫 听我说 |
[27:51] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[27:54] | We are done. | 我们结束了 |
[27:58] | [MOE INHALES SHARPLY] | |
[27:59] | [“GEMS AND RUBIES” PLAYING] | |
[28:01] | ♪ At the end of the day ♪ | |
[28:03] | ♪ I’m wondering ♪ | |
[28:06] | ♪ What the hell I do? ♪ | |
[28:10] | ♪ I’ve been singing songs to you ♪ | |
[28:16] | ♪ Maybe what they need ♪ | |
[28:18] | ♪ Is my tender song ♪ | |
[28:23] | ♪ How I long to touch their hearts ♪ | |
[28:26] | ♪ Send their hearts along ♪ | |
[28:29] | ♪ Will I sing in anger ♪ | |
[28:33] | ♪ Sing another broken tune ♪ | |
[28:37] | ♪ Like I’m often prone to do? ♪ | |
[28:45] | ♪ It’s all I knew how ♪ | |
[28:51] | ♪ Sure, as the evening fell ♪ | |
[28:54] | ♪ And our hearts went down ♪ | |
[28:58] | ♪ I will surely fall back ♪ | |
[29:02] | ♪ Into myself ♪ | |
[29:06] | ♪ Gems and rubies out my mouth ♪ | |
[29:09] | ♪ I never knew ♪ | |
[29:14] | ♪ All these things I had for you ♪ | |
[29:21] | ♪ It’s all I knew how ♪ | |
[29:29] | ♪ All I ever wanted anyhow ♪ | |
[29:36] | ♪ It’s all I know ♪ | |
[29:38] | ♪ How to do ♪ | |
[29:45] | [VOCALIZING] |