时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Miss Shaw, I swear I didn’t cheat on your test. | 肖老师 我发誓 我没有在您的考试上作弊 |
[00:10] | As an honor student and team captain, I’d never do that. | 作为一名优等生和球队队长 我是不会做这种事的 |
[00:13] | Then, why would another student say you did? | 那为什么有同学说你做了? |
[00:15] | I don’t know. Maybe they… misunderstood what I was saying. | 我不知道 也许他们误解了 我当时说的话? |
[00:19] | So, what were you saying? | 你当时说什么了? |
[00:21] | Okay, well… I mean, I’m… I’m… I’m not usually the type | 好吧 嗯… 我是说 我通常不会 |
[00:25] | to go around spreading rumors or… speaking out of turn, | 到处散播谣言或说些不该说的话 |
[00:28] | but I heard a lot of kids did have Miss Shaw’s test in advance. | 但我听说 有很多同学 提前拿到了肖老师的试卷 |
[00:32] | What? That’s not possible. | 什么?这不可能 |
[00:34] | Yeah, rumor is someone stole it and posted it online. | 是啊 谣传有人偷了试卷 还把试卷发到网上 |
[00:38] | There was apparently a link going around. | 显然有一条链接在流传 |
[00:40] | Can you show us this link? | 能让我们看看这个链接吗? |
[00:42] | Like I said, I didn’t have anything to do with it, | 你知道 我说了 我和这件事无关 |
[00:44] | so I’m just… you know, telling you what I heard. | 我只是…把我听到的消息告诉你们 |
[00:47] | I mean, look, if you think I cheated… I’m happy to retake the test. | 听着 |
[00:52] | [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] | 要是你们认为我作弊 |
[00:54] | – [“TWO LIFE” PLAYING] – ♪ Go surprise her ♪ | 我很乐意重考 |
[00:58] | ♪ Well, I would if it felt okay ♪ | (本:波特兰烹饪学院 我被录取了! |
[01:04] | ♪ Keep your eyes shut tight ♪ | 一起去默卡多餐厅庆祝吧?) (塔比莎:太棒了!) |
[01:07] | ♪ I know you ♪ | (一会儿我有个会面…) |
[01:10] | ♪ You want love ♪ | (…不过没问题) |
[01:12] | – ♪ I see you, and you want love ♪ – [PRINCIPAL ON PA] Good morning, students. | 同学们 早上好 |
[01:16] | It has come to our attention that there’s been a violation | 我们注意到 在数学期中考试上 |
[01:19] | of academic standards regarding a math department midterm. | 有同学违反学术标准 |
[01:22] | If you have any information, please come forward immediately. | 如果你了解任何情况 请立即告知校方 |
[01:26] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[01:27] | [WHISPERS] …what was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[01:29] | Sounds like someone’s in deep shit. | 听起来有人有大麻烦了 |
[01:31] | Okay, so you sent Noah the picture. Now you’re, what, | 好吧 你先是把照片发给诺亚 现在又想干嘛? |
[01:34] | trying to get me expelled for the test? | 想让我因为偷试卷被开除吗? |
[01:35] | Hey, I kept my word, okay? You’re the one who ratted me out to Shaw. | 嘿 我信守了约定 好吗? 是你向肖老师揭发我 |
[01:38] | I didn’t rat you out. You bragged to your friends | 我没有揭发你 |
[01:41] | about getting the test early, like an idiot. | 是你自己像白痴一样 向朋友吹嘘你提前拿到试卷 |
[01:44] | – Wait, so Noah told her? – [MOE SCOFFS] | 等等 所以是诺亚告诉她的? |
[01:47] | Okay, well, still… | 好吧 |
[01:49] | [SCOFFS] …justice served. | 不管怎么说 正义得到伸张了 |
[01:50] | You do realize, if I go down for this, you’re going down with me. | 你应该知道吧?要是我 因为这件事倒霉 你会跟着倒霉 |
[01:53] | [SCOFFS] I don’t know. Will I? | 我不知道 我会吗? |
[01:55] | ‘Cause the thing is, you actually did steal the test. | 因为事实上 你的确偷了试卷 |
[01:59] | So, sure, you could try to tell people I made you do it, | 所以 当然 你可以告诉大家 是我逼你偷的 |
[02:01] | but it’s your word against mine. | 但到时候你我对质 |
[02:03] | [SCOFFS] I mean, come on, who will they believe? | 拜托 他们会相信谁? |
[02:06] | MOE: Good luck getting into Stanford | 好吧 祝你被斯坦福录取 |
[02:08] | when Miss Shaw makes everyone retake the midterm. | 肖老师要让所有人重考期中考 |
[02:11] | [CHUCKLES] See, that’s the best part. | 你瞧 妙就妙在这里 |
[02:15] | I got my acceptance letter two days ago, so… | 两天前我就拿到录取通知书了 所以… |
[02:21] | Good luck with all this. | 祝你好运 |
[02:27] | – [DOOR CLOSES] – What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[02:28] | Brady, as usual. He thinks I turned him in for cheating. | 布雷迪 像往常一样 他认为是我揭发他作弊 |
[02:32] | – [TABITHA SIGHS] – Yeah, everybody’s talking about it. | 是啊 学校都传遍了 |
[02:35] | Full-blown scandal. | 这下糗大了 |
[02:36] | Okay, so what? Are we, like, dead? | 好吧 所以会怎么样? 我们死定了吗? |
[02:38] | I think it’s just… sounds like rumors for now. | 我想现在只是…目前来说只是传闻 |
[02:41] | So we just deny everything. I mean, there’s no witnesses, | 我们咬死不承认就行了 反正没有证人 |
[02:44] | no… no evidence, right? | 没有… 没有证据 对吧? |
[02:47] | Right? | 对吧? |
[02:48] | Yeah, at the robotics competition, um… | 嗯 在机器人竞赛上 |
[02:51] | Chase… maybe walked in on me | 蔡斯… |
[02:54] | and maybe saw me messing with Miss Shaw’s computer. | 可能在房间里撞见我 可能看到了我在摆弄肖老师的电脑 |
[02:56] | Moe, what do you mean, “maybe”? | 小莫 你说可能是什么意思? |
[02:58] | I mean, he definitely did. | 我是说 他绝对看到了 |
[03:00] | But I don’t think he even, like, registered it or he would even remember. | 但我觉得他没明白是怎么回事 甚至都不记得了 |
[03:05] | – Have you talked to him? – No, I’ve been kind of… avoiding him. | 你和他谈过吗? 没有 我一直在躲着他 |
[03:12] | You two lay low, and I will talk to him. | 你俩不要声张 我去跟他谈 |
[03:14] | I’ll make sure everything’s cool. I’m sure it’s fine. | 我会摆平这件事 我会确保没事 |
[03:17] | We’ll meet up at SA later? | 那就在互助会上见了? |
[03:19] | I actually promised Ben | 我答应了本 |
[03:21] | that I’d get dinner with him at the Mercado. | 一起去默卡多餐厅吃晚饭 |
[03:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s cool. Cool, cool. | 好吧 没关系 |
[03:26] | If, you know, we’re getting expelled, we’ll just text you or whatever. | 万一我们被开除了 我们就发短信通知你 |
[03:30] | – I can bail on him if it’s a big deal. – I’m fucking with you. | 如果事态严重 我可以不去 我和你开玩笑的 |
[03:34] | – You do you. – [SCHOOL BELL RINGS] | 你看着办吧 |
[03:36] | Cool. | 好 |
[03:40] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[03:51] | What up… Fowad? | 你好啊 前井 |
[03:54] | I am drafting a preemptive statement on behalf of Robot Club. | 我在为机器人俱乐部 起草一份预防性声明 |
[03:59] | Right now, it’s just rumors, but rumors destroy reputations. | 现在还只是传闻 但传闻会损害名声 |
[04:02] | And if I’m associated with even a whiff of academic malfeasance, | 要是我和学术不端行为扯上半点关系 |
[04:06] | my parents will murder me. | 我父母会杀了我 |
[04:07] | Like, literally kill me and hide the body. They’d probably get away with it. | 真的会杀了我 然后藏尸 他们可能会逃脱制裁 |
[04:11] | Okay, dude… | 好了 老兄… |
[04:12] | I think you need to dial it down, like, several notches. | 我觉得你需要好好冷静一下 |
[04:16] | Why is no one else taking this seriously? | 为什么大家都不当一回事? |
[04:17] | If this actually comes down on anyone in Robot Club, | 要是最后发现 是机器人俱乐部的人干的 |
[04:20] | the entire team could lose funding. | 可能导致整个团队失去拨款 |
[04:22] | We could lose our regional title, | 我们可能会失去地区冠军的头衔 |
[04:24] | and I can kiss my internship at SpaceX goodbye. | 我在太空探索技术公司 实习的机会可能会泡汤 |
[04:28] | So… who do you think did it? | 那么… |
[04:31] | Uh… this school is full of fuckin’ degenerates. | 你觉得是谁干的? 学校里到处都是烂人 |
[04:35] | Could be anybody. | 可能是任何人 |
[04:37] | Honestly, you and I are the only two people | 说真的 我只相信你和我 |
[04:38] | – I know who didn’t do it. – Right. | 肯定不是我们干的 是啊 |
[04:43] | Yeah, totally. | 完全正确 |
[04:46] | I think we should go to Miss Shaw. | 我觉得我们应该去找肖老师 |
[04:48] | The truth is on our side here. | 真相站在我们这边 |
[04:51] | R-Right. | 对 |
[04:53] | [INDISTINCT CHATTER] | |
[04:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:58] | – What are you doing out here? – Being desperate. [CHUCKLES] | 你在这里干嘛? 在绝望 |
[05:02] | Sometimes, Jillian uses this as a shortcut. | 有时候吉莉安会抄近路走这里 |
[05:05] | Oh. | |
[05:06] | So… you’re creeping. | 所以…你在监视她的社交媒体 |
[05:09] | [ELODIE CHUCKLES] | |
[05:11] | – Yeah. – Are you guys still not talking? | -是的 -你们还是不和对方说话? |
[05:16] | I’m just not sure how to convince her I’m over Sabine. | 只是不知道如何让她相信 |
[05:19] | MAN: Raymond, walk that skateboard! | 我已经忘掉萨宾了 |
[05:23] | No offense, but, um… | 恕我直言 不过… |
[05:26] | – are you? – I think so. | 你真忘记了吗? |
[05:31] | – [TABITHA SCOFFS SOFTLY] – I mean, I was. | 我想是的 我本来已经忘记了 |
[05:35] | It just sucks that just as things are getting good with Jillian, | 真讨厌 我和吉莉安刚刚渐入佳境 |
[05:39] | Sabine shows up out of nowhere and… complicates everything. | 萨宾突然出现 把事情搞得这么复杂 |
[05:43] | Sabine’s gonna Sabine. | 萨宾就是这样 |
[05:47] | But this sounds like it might be more on you. | 但我觉得 关键是看你怎么做 |
[05:49] | She invited me to meet up at her recording studio today. | 她邀请我今天去她的录音室见面 |
[05:53] | [SCOFFS] – Oof. – I know. | 我知道 |
[05:59] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[06:01] | You take me with you. | 你带我一起去 |
[06:03] | Don’t you have class? | 你不上课吗? |
[06:05] | Feels like a good day to ditch. | 感觉今天是逃课的好日子 |
[06:08] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[06:10] | I gotta make sure you don’t end up in any more tour vans. | 我得确保你不会再次钻进巡演车 |
[06:12] | – [“YOUR DOG” PLAYING] – [ELODIE CHUCKLES] | |
[06:15] | ELODIE: Wow. | 哇 |
[06:17] | The label says that if any of the songs on the EP feel like a single, | 唱片公司说 如果这张迷你专辑上的 任何一首歌听着像单曲 |
[06:20] | I can come back and record my whole LP here. | 就让我回来这里 录一张完整的专辑 |
[06:23] | But for now, this is… still pretty cool. | 不过目前进展还算顺利 |
[06:27] | – This place is, like, legit. – Yeah… | 这地方太赞了 |
[06:29] | [LOUDLY] …and the acoustics are amazing. | 是啊 |
[06:31] | – [ELODIE CHUCKLES] – That’s Jeb. | 音响效果棒极了 那是杰伯 |
[06:33] | He plays in, like, 12 bands | 他参加了12支乐队 |
[06:34] | and went to high school with Kathleen Hanna. | 和凯瑟琳·汉娜是高中同学 |
[06:36] | Total legend. Sup, Jeb? | 十足的传奇人物 你好 杰伯 |
[06:38] | – Oh, I have to show you something. – I have enough sandwiches to feed… | 天啊 我一定要让你看样东西 我想这么多汉堡应该够吃… |
[06:44] | Luca? | 鲁卡? |
[06:46] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[06:53] | Luca. Hey, Luca! | 鲁卡 嘿 鲁卡! |
[06:55] | I just wanna know why you said all of those things | 我只想知道 你为什么说完那番话就消失了 |
[06:57] | and then just disappeared. | 我不知道 情况… |
[06:59] | [GRUNTS] I don’t know. Things just… They just changed, Tabitha. | 情况变了 塔比莎 |
[07:04] | My number didn’t. | 我的电话号码没变 |
[07:05] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[07:06] | – [KEYS JANGLE] – [ENGINE STARTS] | |
[07:11] | Nice watch. | 手表不错 |
[07:13] | Did it cost $1,500? | 花了1500美元吧? |
[07:16] | You stole my credit card info, | 你窃取了我的信用卡信息 |
[07:20] | and that’s why you ghosted me. | 所以你跟我玩消失 |
[07:24] | Luca, are you gonna answer me? | 鲁卡 怎么不回答我? |
[07:25] | We met at an SA meeting. I don’t know what to say. | 我们是在扒窃互助会上认识的 我无话好说 |
[07:29] | You knew the risk. | 你早该知道有风险 |
[07:30] | I believed you were the person you said you wanted to be. | 你相信你是那个你说你想要做的人 |
[07:32] | Tabitha… | 塔比莎 |
[07:34] | we’d been dating a couple of weeks. | 我们只约会了几个礼拜 |
[07:36] | – Yeah, but I had a connection to you. – We barely knew each other. | 对 但我对你有感情 我们根本不了解对方 |
[07:41] | Maybe you didn’t wanna see it… but I’m pretty fucked up. | 也许你故意视而不见 但我不可救药了 |
[07:46] | – [TABITHA SNIFFLES] – Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[07:48] | How original. | 真有创意 |
[07:50] | “I’m sorry I lied to you. | “抱歉 我骗了你 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry I stole from you. I’m so fucked up, so, really, poor me”? | 抱歉 我偷你的东西 我不可救药 所以我很可怜”? |
[07:56] | It’s not enough knowing you’re broken. You have to do something to fix it. | 知道自己不可救药还不够 你必须想办法拯救自己 |
[08:08] | LUCA: Here. I gotta go. | 给你 我得走了 |
[08:10] | [“BABY” PLAYING] | |
[08:13] | – ♪ Baby’s on my mind all the time ♪ – [ENGINE STARTS, REVS] | |
[08:16] | ♪ Hasn’t sent no letter To make it any better ♪ | |
[08:19] | – ♪ Oh, baby ♪ – [WATCH JANGLES] | |
[08:21] | ♪ What’ve you done to me? ♪ | |
[08:24] | [SNIFFLES] | |
[08:25] | ♪ I ain’t been myself ♪ | |
[08:27] | ♪ Since our loving spree ♪ | |
[08:35] | I feel like the whole school is staring at me like I’m already guilty. | 我感觉全校的人已经像盯罪犯一样 盯着我看了 |
[08:40] | – Due process, bro. – Okay, I know what you mean, | 要有正当程序 老兄 行了 我懂你的意思 |
[08:42] | but let’s maybe not call extra attention to ourselves. | 但我们就不要更加引人注目了 |
[08:46] | Sorry, I’ve just never been in this position. | 抱歉 我从未遇到过这种事 |
[08:48] | I say we go with full transparency. | 我觉得我们应该完全公开透明 |
[08:50] | Maybe… even offer to help? | 甚至主动帮忙? |
[08:53] | Yeah, I don’t know if we need to take it that far. | 嗯 我不知道是否需要做得那么极端 |
[08:55] | I mean, it makes us look desperate, or worse… | 会让我们显得狗急跳墙 或者更糟… |
[09:00] | guilty. | 不打自招 |
[09:01] | I just need a minute. Can I… meet you in there? | 我有点事 一会儿我去找你 行吗? |
[09:06] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[09:17] | Hey, uh, can we talk? | 嘿 可以聊聊吗? |
[09:19] | I… I gotta go to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[09:20] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[09:23] | It doesn’t matter what I think anymore. | 我怎么想已经不重要了 |
[09:25] | Look, Noah, can you just listen for a sec? Please? | 听着 诺亚 |
[09:30] | [NOAH SIGHS] | 能不能听我说句话? 求你了? |
[09:32] | This whole… test-stealing scandal… | 这次的偷试卷丑闻… |
[09:37] | it was me. | 是我干的 |
[09:39] | – What? – MOE: Yeah. | -什么? -是的 |
[09:40] | Brady used that picture to blackmail me into stealing the test for him. | 布雷迪用那张照片要挟我 让我帮他偷试卷 |
[09:44] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[09:45] | [CHUCKLES SOFTLY] I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[09:48] | – [NOAH SCOFFS SOFTLY] – MOE: I was upset | 我当时很难过 |
[09:50] | because I thought you broke up with me, and… | 因为我以为你和我分手了 而且… |
[09:54] | it was just a thing that happened, | 我当时只是一时冲动 |
[09:56] | it didn’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义 |
[09:57] | I just didn’t want you to find out. | 我只是不想被你发现 |
[10:00] | You could get expelled for this. | 你可能会因此被开除 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[10:06] | Um… what can I do? I could probably tell Miss Shaw that I was wrong about– | 需要我做什么? 也许我可以告诉肖老师 是我搞错了… |
[10:10] | Noah, you don’t need to say anything. I… | 诺亚 你什么都不用说 我… |
[10:13] | I think I have it under control. | 我想我已经控制住事态了 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | Uh, I… I want everything to be okay with you, | 听着 我希望你平安无事 |
[10:24] | but I can’t do this. | 但这个我做不到 |
[10:33] | Seriously, Jeb, you should hear Elodie sing. | 说真的 杰伯 你该听听艾洛蒂唱歌 |
[10:35] | She’s gonna be a star. | 她会成为明星的 |
[10:37] | I don’t really see it. | 我看不会 |
[10:38] | – [SCOFFS] Me either. – SABINE: Nonsense. | -我也觉得不会 -胡说 |
[10:41] | – You are just a song away. – JEB: You wanna lay something down? | 你只差一首成名曲 你想录歌吗? |
[10:45] | Someone around here ought to do some actual work. | 某人应该干点有用的工作 |
[10:47] | Hey, I am on a break. Tour is exhausting. | 嘿 我在休假呢 巡演累死人了 |
[10:52] | I’m glad I’m back. | 我很高兴我回来了 |
[10:54] | [DOOR OPENS] | |
[10:55] | Hey, uh… | 嘿 |
[10:57] | Sorry to… interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[10:59] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[11:02] | Yeah. I think we’re gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[11:03] | No, El, I just need to be alone for a minute. | 不 小艾 我只想一个人静一静 |
[11:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[11:08] | We’ll catch up later. | 回见了 |
[11:09] | Trust me, you’re better off without Luca, anyway. | 相信我 没有鲁卡你会过得更好 |
[11:12] | Yeah. He said that, too. | 嗯 |
[11:14] | Um… see you. | 他也这样说 再见 |
[11:19] | Okay, well, we need a vibe reset in here. [CHUCKLES] | 好吧 我们需要恢复这里的气氛 |
[11:22] | Time for the big surprise. | 该给你大大的惊喜了 |
[11:24] | [INHALES SHARPLY] Play her the demo. | 放试样唱片给她听 |
[11:28] | I can’t wait. You’re gonna love it. | 我等不及了 |
[11:30] | [GENTLE STRUMMING ON RECORDING] | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[11:34] | [SABINE ON RECORDING] ♪ It’s a dry heat ♪ | 干燥炙热 |
[11:38] | ♪ Knocks me off my feet ♪ | 让我步履踉跄 |
[11:43] | ♪ The white sands peak ♪ | 白色的沙丘 |
[11:47] | – ♪ I don’t wanna leave ♪ – [CHORUS] ♪ Hey! ♪ | 我不想离去 |
[11:52] | – SABINE: ♪ You are the only light I see ♪ – Turn it off. | 你是我见到的唯一… |
[11:56] | ♪ It’s like I’ve been drivin’ ♪ | 关掉 |
[11:58] | – ♪ In darkness, and ♪ – Stop. Turn it off. | 别放了 |
[12:00] | – ♪ You are… ♪ – [ELODIE SCOFFS] | 关掉 |
[12:03] | That’s… my song. You stole it from me. | 这是我的歌 你剽窃我 |
[12:05] | I thought you would be stoked. | 我以为你会很高兴 再说了 |
[12:07] | Plus, that’s our song. You wrote it about me. [CHUCKLES] | 这是我们的歌 你这首歌是写我的 |
[12:10] | It’s not about you. I wrote it about my mom. | 不是写你 我是写我妈 |
[12:13] | [CHUCKLES] Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[12:14] | [SIGHS] You don’t even know anything about that… or me. | 你对此根本什么都不懂 也不懂我 |
[12:20] | Come on, you’re acting like a child. | 别这样 你像个孩子似的 |
[12:22] | I thought you wanted this. | 我以为你希望这样 |
[12:24] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[12:26] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[12:30] | [DOOR OPENS] | |
[12:33] | [ELODIE SIGHS, SNIFFLES] | |
[12:37] | [“PAIN” PLAYING] | |
[12:44] | [ELODIE GASPS] | |
[13:00] | ♪ What is it that you are doing here? ♪ | |
[13:07] | ♪ Pain breaks the rhythm Breaks the rhythm, breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:11] | ♪ Pain, pain breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:12] | ♪ Breaks the rhythm, breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:14] | ♪ Pain, pain breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:16] | ♪ Breaks the rhythm, breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:19] | ♪ Pain breaks the rhythm Breaks the rhythm ♪ | |
[13:21] | ♪ Breaks the rhythm, pain, pain breaks ♪ | |
[13:23] | [GASPS, BREATHING SHAKILY] | |
[13:28] | Aren’t you gonna say something? | 你不打算说点什么吗? |
[13:31] | Stop? | 住手? |
[13:40] | [AMBIENT SOUNDS FADING] | |
[13:53] | [LOCKER OPENS] | |
[13:54] | I can’t believe you fuckin’ told on me, dude. | 我不敢相信 你竟然揭发我 老兄 |
[13:56] | What are you, 12? | 你多大 12岁吗? |
[13:58] | Maybe I’m just sick of watching everybody let you be you. | 也许我只是受够了 看着所有人都放任你 |
[14:01] | What’s that, exactly? | 你什么意思? |
[14:03] | A coward. | 懦夫 |
[14:04] | – BRADY: Mm-hmm? – And a liar. | 骗子 |
[14:06] | Everything chill? | 没事吧? |
[14:09] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, it’s all good. | 嗯 对 没事 |
[14:12] | Just me and Noah here are havin’ a little talk about bro code. | 我和诺亚只是在讨论兄弟义气 |
[14:16] | [EXHALES, CHUCKLES] I ain’t your bro. | 我不是你的兄弟 |
[14:19] | Well, still, it’s fucked up you ran to teacher trying to snitch on me. | 不管怎么说 你向老师揭发我 就是不对 |
[14:21] | – Dude almost got me expelled! – Noah, for real? | 你差点害我被开除 |
[14:24] | [NOAH GRUNTS, CONTROLS BREATHING] | 诺亚?真的吗? |
[14:28] | You know what? I’m done with this shit! | 知道吗? |
[14:39] | – [BALLAD PLAYING ON SOUND SYSTEM] – Hey. | 我受够了! 嘿 |
[14:42] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[14:44] | [SIGHS] Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[14:46] | I told my parents I’d be back in an hour, though. | 我跟父母说 过一个小时就回去 |
[14:49] | Um, I just wanted you to know that you… were right. | 我只想让你知道 你…是对的 |
[14:54] | I… haven’t been myself ’cause… something’s been going on. | 我最近不像我自己 因为… 有事发生 |
[14:59] | Look, I get it. She’s, like, beautiful and talented and– | 听着 我懂 她漂亮、有才华 而且… |
[15:03] | ELODIE: It’s not about Sabine. | 跟萨宾无关 |
[15:05] | There’s something else that I… | 有别的事 我… |
[15:07] | [SIGHS] …haven’t told you about, and… | 还没有告诉你 而且… |
[15:11] | I didn’t want to… | 我之前不想告诉你 |
[15:14] | because it’s weird, and… | 因为这件事很诡异 而且… |
[15:18] | I’m… ashamed. | 我很… |
[15:21] | [BREATHING SHAKILY] And if I say it… | 羞愧 而且…要是我大声… |
[15:25] | out loud to you… | 告诉你的话 |
[15:29] | then… | 那… |
[15:32] | It… It’s okay. You can tell me. [SIGHS] | 没关系 |
[15:44] | Um… Uh… | 你可以告诉我 |
[15:50] | I steal things. | 我偷东西 |
[15:54] | It started when… | 第一次是在… |
[15:56] | my mom died, and… | 我妈去世的时候 然后… |
[15:59] | now I just… | 现在我… |
[16:01] | do it, like, whenever I feel… | 每次感觉… |
[16:06] | Or when I don’t, um… want to feel. | 或者不想有感觉的时候 就会偷东西 |
[16:13] | It’s… | 这是… |
[16:15] | It’s an addiction. | 这是一种瘾 |
[16:22] | Even that bracelet I got you, I stole it. | 就连我送你的那个手镯 |
[16:27] | JILLIAN: Uh… | 也是我偷来的 |
[16:28] | I just… I just wanted to be honest with you. | 我只是想对你坦诚 |
[16:33] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[16:36] | But? | 但是? |
[16:37] | My older sister, Heather… | 我姐姐希瑟… 为了掩盖她的瘾 |
[16:40] | um… she, uh, lies a lot to cover her addiction, and, uh… | 经常撒谎 然后… |
[16:47] | and it’s like I never know… | 我从来都搞不清楚… |
[16:49] | when she’s lying… | 她何时在撒谎 |
[16:51] | or when she’s, like… | 何时在… |
[16:53] | you know, telling the truth. | 你知道 说真话 |
[16:56] | And so, I just… I don’t know what’s real. | 所以搞得我真假难辨 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. I just… I can’t. [GASPS SOFTLY] | 对不起 |
[17:12] | [DOOR OPENS] [DOOR CLOSES] | 我做不到 |
[17:20] | Right there. SimulScreen. | 在这里 模拟屏幕 |
[17:24] | It’s a virus? | 是病毒吗? |
[17:25] | No, it’s a screen-sharing app. | 不 这是一种屏幕共享程序 |
[17:27] | Someone must have installed it to access your hard drive. | 肯定是有人安装了它 想要访问你的硬盘 |
[17:31] | Did I miss anything? | 我有没有错过什么? |
[17:33] | Well, Miss Shaw and I are talking about | 我和肖老师正在探讨 |
[17:35] | how someone could even get to her test, | 偷试卷的人是怎样偷的 |
[17:36] | and I think we figured it out. | 我想我们搞清楚了 |
[17:37] | SHAW: So, how do I find out who took the files? | 那怎样才能查到是谁偷了文件? |
[17:39] | Well, it only works in conjunction with a client on another computer, so… | 它必须配合另一台电脑上的客户端 才能发挥作用 所以 |
[17:44] | we just gotta figure out who else has it installed | 只要搞清楚还有谁装了它 |
[17:46] | and shared files with your drive. | 并且和你的硬盘共享文件就行了 |
[17:48] | Yeah, but they probably would’ve deleted the program by now. | 对 但那个人很可能已经将程序删掉了 |
[17:53] | Okay. Thank you, guys. | 好的 谢谢你们 |
[17:55] | I think I need to let IT take it from here. | 剩下的事就交给IT部门吧 |
[17:58] | – [CHASE CHUCKLES SOFTLY] – [“ONDA” PLAYING] | |
[18:01] | The culinary school has a work program | 那所烹饪学校有一个工作项目 |
[18:03] | where I can pay my tuition by working in actual kitchens. | 我可以在真实的厨房中工作 以此支付学费 |
[18:06] | – Mm, that’s rad. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[18:09] | I mean… the hours will be crazy, | 我是说… 工作时间很长 |
[18:13] | but maybe after school, | 不过你放学后 |
[18:15] | you could come by the test kitchens and try out my creations. | 也许可以来实验厨房 |
[18:18] | [TABITHA SIGHS] | 尝尝我发明的新菜 |
[18:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[18:24] | Actually… can we sit for a sec? | 其实… 我们可以坐一会儿吗? |
[18:27] | Sure. Hold up. | 当然 |
[18:34] | – [INDISTINCT CHATTER] – [INDIE MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO] | 等一下 |
[18:37] | Whatever it is, churros always help. | 不管你有什么烦恼 西班牙油条都能解忧 |
[18:41] | So, I found out who scammed my credit card. | 我发现是谁在盗刷我的信用卡了 |
[18:47] | Luca. | 鲁卡 |
[18:49] | Ghost boy? | 玩消失的那个? |
[18:50] | I mean, I thought I had trust issues before, but… | 我是说 我以前以为 我有不信任别人的毛病 但是… |
[18:53] | then finding out it was someone so close to me… | 结果发现骗我的人是如此亲近的人… |
[18:55] | What a piece of shit. | 真是个人渣 |
[18:58] | It’s just, I keep getting into situations where I dive in | 问题是 我反复陷入同样的处境 就是我投入感情 |
[19:02] | – and I lose myself in someone else. – BEN: I’m not like that. | 然后为了别人而迷失自己 我不是那种人 |
[19:06] | You’ve known me since I was nine. I’m solid. | 我九岁的时候你就认识我了 我很可靠 |
[19:09] | No, I… I know. I… I do. | 不 我知道 真的知道 |
[19:12] | But… when I’m with someone, | 但是… 我在谈恋爱的时候 |
[19:16] | I become who I think they want me to be. | 我会变成我以为 对方希望我成为的样子 |
[19:21] | And I’ve realized that… | 后来我意识到… |
[19:23] | it’s because I don’t really know who I am. | 这是因为我没有真正地认清自己 |
[19:25] | And, Ben, I need to figure that out before I can be with anyone. | 本 我必须先认清自己 才能跟别人谈恋爱 |
[19:31] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[19:34] | Look, if you need time… | 听着 如果你需要时间… |
[19:38] | if you need space, okay. | 如果你需要空间 没问题 |
[19:41] | But just don’t do this. | 但是不要这样做 |
[19:43] | Ben, you are amazing… | 本 你是个很棒的人 |
[19:46] | and incredibly talented. | 而且非常有才华 |
[19:49] | And it has been so cool seeing you figure out who you want to be | 我很高兴见到你认清自己的志向 |
[19:53] | and start making that transformation. | 并且开始为了志向而努力 |
[19:57] | I want that. | 我也想这样 |
[20:00] | For myself, you know? | 为了我自己 懂吗? |
[20:10] | [STUDENTS CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY] | (湖岸中学) |
[20:14] | [CELL PHONE CHIMES] | (萨宾:嘿 摇滚明星!) (这是你的歌) (完全是你的) (希望你完成它!) (你的粉丝 萨宾) |
[20:25] | I mean, it’s a bummer, but I think it was what was best for the both of us. | 有点失落 不过我觉得 这样对我和他最好 |
[20:30] | – Wait, what happened? – Tabitha broke up with my brother. | -等等 怎么回事? -塔比莎和我哥分手了 |
[20:33] | TABITHA: It wasn’t that dramatic. | 没有那么夸张 |
[20:35] | And I appreciate you accepting it for what it was. | 谢谢你接受我和他的恋情 |
[20:38] | But I wasn’t ready to risk a relationship like that | 但我暂时还不想 冒险展开这样一段恋情 |
[20:41] | when I’m not even sure what I’m doing. | 毕竟我都不确定我在做什么 |
[20:43] | What have you done with my sweet little shingler? | 你对我可爱的小带状疱疹做了什么? |
[20:51] | [SIGHS] Hope everyone is thirsty | 希望你们耳朵洗干净了 |
[20:53] | ’cause I’m about to spill a big old cup of tea. | 因为我要爆一个猛料 |
[20:54] | So, Phil Moriarty works in the office during second period. | 第二节课的时候 菲尔·莫里亚蒂在办公室做事 |
[20:58] | He heard that Miss Shaw knows who stole the test. | 他听说肖老师知道是谁偷试卷了 |
[21:00] | Holy shit. | 妈呀! |
[21:02] | Who? | 是谁? |
[21:03] | Sources have not yet confirmed. | 消息人士尚未确认 |
[21:06] | She was having a super-intense meeting with the principal and a security guard. | 她跟校长和一名学校保安 正在进行激烈的讨论 |
[21:10] | Smart money’s on shady Brady Finch. | 很可能是鬼鬼祟祟的布雷迪·芬奇 |
[21:13] | I heard it could be, like, an inside job. | 我听说有可能是内鬼干的 |
[21:16] | Like, soccer coaches hookin’ up the players. | 比如足球队教练勾结球员 |
[21:19] | – I love a conspiracy! – [AJ AND MARQUISE LAUGH] | 我最爱阴谋了 |
[21:22] | [“WASTED NUN” PLAYING] | |
[21:30] | ♪ Flesh and bones ♪ | |
[21:32] | ♪ Giving in ♪ | |
[21:34] | ♪ I can’t see the fog I’m in ♪ | |
[21:38] | ♪ But it’s there… ♪ | |
[21:40] | PRINCIPAL: Chase, I need you to come with us. | 蔡斯 跟我们走一趟 |
[21:43] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[21:44] | – Right now. – Come on. Get your stuff. | -快点 -走吧 拿上你的东西 |
[21:46] | ♪ I’m so tired, weekend in ♪ | |
[21:50] | ♪ I’m an unproductive sin ♪ | |
[21:54] | ♪ Special lady with her issues ♪ | |
[21:58] | ♪ You can sue me ♪ | |
[22:00] | ♪ If I kiss you ♪ | |
[22:06] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[22:10] | ♪ And I don’t know how ♪ | |
[22:14] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[22:18] | ♪ And I don’t know how ♪ | |
[22:22] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[22:26] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[22:29] | ♪ I’m a wasted nun ♪ | |
[22:33] | ♪ And I don’t have fun ♪ | |
[22:40] | ♪ Turn over ♪ | |
[22:42] | ♪ Turn over, turn over ♪ | |
[22:47] | ♪ Make myself tough, making my commotion ♪ | |
[22:51] | ♪ Going through these motions ♪ | |
[22:55] | ♪ Let me in through the door ♪ | |
[22:59] | ♪ I can’t find it if you hide it ♪ | |
[23:03] | ♪ Under my skin ♪ | |
[23:05] | ♪ I need more ♪ | |
[23:06] | ♪ I won’t mind it ♪ | |
[23:09] | ♪ If I find it ♪ | |
[23:15] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[23:18] | ♪ And I don’t know how ♪ | |
[23:22] | ♪ I’m a wasted girl ♪ | |
[23:26] | ♪ I’m a wasted nun ♪ | |
[23:30] | ♪ And I don’t have fun ♪ |