时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ZiMuZu.tv | |
[00:22] | 爸妈 | |
[00:26] | Hi. You’ve reached Anja, | 你好 你打给了安妮雅 |
[00:27] | and you’re probably my mom, dad or grandma, | 你可能是我的老妈 老爸或者奶奶 |
[00:28] | so just feel free to leave a message | 尽管留下口信 |
[00:30] | and I’ll get back to you when I can. Thanks. | 我方便的时候给你打回来 谢谢 |
[00:32] | 后期: 宝宝 总监: 苏小黛 | |
[00:33] | Anja, I wish you’d change your outgoing message. | 安妮雅 我真希望你能改了你的语音信箱 |
[00:35] | It’s not very professional. | 非常不专业 |
[00:37] | How do you know it’s me, dad, or Noni calling? | 你怎么知道是我 爸爸或者奶奶打来的 |
[00:39] | Anyway, I sent this in an e-mail, | 算了 我发了封邮件 |
[00:41] | that the woman you should call is Barbara Horne. | 你要找的人叫芭芭拉・霍恩 |
[00:44] | H-o-r-n-e. | 雨-隹-霍 因-心-恩 |
[00:44] | 终于搞定了 关注我@恐怖-布莱德肖 | |
[00:46] | She’s been at the top of God knows how many publications | 她负责了不知道多少出版物 |
[00:48] | 安妮雅・雅各布斯 | |
[00:49] | and she’s the real deal, honey. All right? | 她是真有本事 亲爱的 好吗 |
[00:51] | I told her about your NYU column. | 我跟她说了你在纽约大学的专栏 |
[00:53] | She’s expecting your call, so call her please. | 她等着你给她打电话 所以一定要打给她 |
[00:56] | Do not e-mail. | 不要发邮件 |
[00:58] | But like I said, just see if you can take her to lunch, | 就像我说的 看看能不能跟她共进午餐 |
[01:00] | pick her brain, whatever. | 听听她怎么想的之类的 |
[01:01] | She’s kind of a pain in the ass, but, you know, she’s very major. | 她不好相处 可她名气很大 |
[01:05] | Uh, anyway, there you go. | 好了 都跟你说了啊 |
[01:06] | You’re welcome. Um, what else? | 不客气 还要说什么来着 |
[01:08] | Uh, not much happening over here. | 这边没什么事 |
[01:11] | Dad and I walked down to the lake with Rosie this morning. | 你爸和我今天早上和罗茜走去了湖边 |
[01:13] | 努力工作 多花时间独处 | |
[01:13] | -琼・迪迪恩[美国著名当代文学家] | |
[01:14] | She had a tough time. | 它走得很艰难 |
[01:16] | I think we’re gonna have to put her down soon | 我觉得我们很快会给它安乐死 |
[01:16] | -琼・迪迪恩[美国著名当代文学家] | |
[01:18] | so of course, Daddy’s a wreck. | 所以你爸很难过 |
[01:19] | But if you want to see her, you should come visit. | 但如果你想见它 你应该来看看 |
[01:19] | 众口难调 | |
[01:22] | Anyway, call us and call Barbara! | 打给我们 别忘了打给芭芭拉 |
[01:49] | 希尔玛是谁 | |
[01:56] | Hello, this is Barbara Horne. | 你好 我是芭芭拉・霍恩 |
[01:58] | I’m not available to take your call, | 我现在没法接听你的电话 |
[01:59] | but if you leave a detailed message, | 但如果你留下具体留言 |
[02:01] | I’ll be sure to get back to you at my earliest convenience. | 我会尽快给你回复 |
[02:02] | 今天的咖啡 我活得精彩 | |
[02:02] | 今天的咖啡 我活得精彩 | |
[02:03] | Have a great day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[02:05] | Hi, Barbara, This is Anja Jacobs, | 芭芭拉你好 我是安妮雅・雅各布斯 |
[02:07] | 打给芭芭拉 买熨斗 域名 分付[小额分账软件] 付学生贷款 沙米尔门票 艾琳娜・费兰特[意大利小说家] | |
[02:07] | Judy and Ron’s daughter. | 朱迪和罗恩的女儿 |
[02:09] | I’d love to, uh, set something– | 我想确定一些事… |
[02:10] | 银行账户 | |
[02:10] | 活期账户 | |
[02:10] | 信用余额 | |
[02:12] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[02:14] | To save your message, press the pound key. | 保存留言 请按井号键 |
[02:16] | To listen to your message, press one. | 收听留言 请按1 |
[02:18] | To rerecord your message, press three. ? | 重录留言 请按3 |
[02:21] | Please record your message after the tone. | 请在提示音后留言 |
[02:24] | Weird time in the season to shop. | 这季节里这时候来购物有点怪 |
[02:26] | Hi there. Uh, this is Anja Jacobs, | 你好 我是安妮雅・雅各布斯 |
[02:29] | Ron and Judy’s daughter. Thank you! | 朱迪和罗恩的女儿 谢谢 |
[02:30] | I think you’re expecting my call. Uh… hi. | 你应该在等我电话 你好 |
[02:33] | Uh, I’d love to set up a time to take you out to lunch | 我想定个时间请你吃个午餐 |
[02:36] | and, like, pick your brain about the business | 听听你对这一行的看法 |
[02:38] | and all of that. | 还有其他之类的 |
[02:40] | Oh, my mom also gave me your e-mail, | 我妈妈还给了我你的邮箱 |
[02:42] | so I can send you my contact info there as well. | 所以我也可以给你发我的联系方式 |
[02:45] | Uh… Oh, as well as, uh, relevant links to me and my work. | 还有关于我和我的作品的相关链接 |
[02:48] | I have these like, Kardashian recaps | 我写了一些卡戴珊回顾之类的东西 |
[02:49] | I’ve been doing sort of just like, for fun. | 就是写来消遣的 |
[02:52] | All right, so thank you and I hope to meet you soon. Peace! | 谢谢 希望能尽快见到你 撤了 |
[03:59] | 我的26刀男朋友 | |
[04:00] | As I contemplated the fact | “我仔细考虑了现实 |
[04:01] | that my relationship had gone to pot, literally, | 我的恋情逐渐走向了大麻[同消亡] |
[04:05] | I realized no high or low | 我发现不管吸多吸少 |
[04:09] | would make this day any day other | 都不能改变这一天 |
[04:12] | than the day I got broken up with by a Post-It. | 有人用便利贴跟我分手的这一天 |
[05:03] | Now let’s keep the sidewalk clear. Come on. | 保持人行道通畅 快点 |
[05:03] | Ma’am, I need you to step back. | 女士 请退后 |
[05:11] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:12] | Thanks for agreeing to do this. | 谢谢你同意这么做 |
[05:14] | Yeah, it’s not a big deal. | 没关系 小事 |
[05:16] | I mean, as long as I’m anonymous, I don’t really care. | 只要不透露我的名字 我不在乎 |
[05:18] | Yeah, no, of course. | 不会的 当然 |
[05:20] | Of course. You will be completely anonymous. | 当然 你完全是匿名的 |
[05:26] | Do you mind if I take a picture of your weed though? | 你介意我拍一张你的大麻吗 |
[05:30] | I guess I’d rather you didn’t. | 我觉得还是不要了 |
[05:33] | It’s just I have all these, | 只是我有这些 |
[05:34] | you know, labels and I don’t want any identifying things | 标签 我不希望网上流传 |
[05:37] | on the Internet, you know what I mean? | 会泄露身份的东西 你懂吗 |
[05:38] | – Uh, yeah. Okay, that’s… – Sorry. | -好的 -对不起 |
[05:41] | That’s fine. Do you want some cold brew? | 没关系 你要些冷萃咖啡吗 |
[05:44] | Uh, no. I actually had two today, | 不用了 我今天喝了两杯了 |
[05:46] | so I’m good. | 不用了 |
[05:49] | This is, like, my sixth cup today. | 这是我的第六杯了 |
[05:51] | Okay. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:52] | Okay, yeah. | 好了 |
[05:55] | ?Cool. | 棒 |
[05:57] | – That’s a lot of coffee. – Gotta find the pages. | -好多咖啡 -得找几页空白 |
[05:59] | One second. | 等一下 |
[06:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:02] | – Yeah. – ?There we go. | -好 -行了 |
[06:04] | There you go. | 行了 |
[06:05] | – Um, all right. Ready? – ?Yeah. | -好的 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:07] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[06:12] | So… you’re a pot dealer. | 你是个大麻贩子 |
[06:16] | What’s that like? | 是什么感觉 |
[06:20] | I just kind of bike around and, uh, people call me | 我就是骑车来去 大家给我打电话 |
[06:23] | and– and then I bring them weed pretty much. | 然后我就带大麻给他们 |
[06:26] | It’s kind of all there is to it. | 仅此而已 |
[06:28] | And, uh, where do you get your weed? | 你的大麻是哪里来的 |
[06:32] | Uh… I’m not gonna answer that one. Sorry. | 无可奉告 抱歉 |
[06:35] | – Pass. – ?Okay. | -过 -好 |
[06:36] | Cool. ? | 没事 |
[06:37] | It’s totally cool. | 完全没问题 |
[06:40] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你被抓到过吗 |
[06:42] | No, luckily not. Knock on wood. | 很幸运 还没有 大吉大利 |
[06:45] | – Yeah. ?- Right? | -好 -是吧 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:48] | Do you feel like maybe that’s because you’re white? | 你觉得没被抓会不会因为你是白人 |
[06:56] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[06:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:59] | I– I mean, yeah, I guess it has something to do with it. ? | 我是说 我觉得可能有点关系 |
[07:01] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 可能 |
[07:03] | But, you know, it’s also maybe ’cause I’m small potatoes | 但 也可能是因为我就是个小人物 |
[07:06] | – and, uh, I just deal a little weed… – ?Yeah. | -我只卖一点大麻 -对 |
[07:09] | – …and sometimes mushrooms, so I’m not really… ?- Oh. Okay. | -有时还有致幻蘑菇 我不算… -好 |
[07:11] | So mushrooms as well? | 还有致幻蘑菇吗 |
[07:13] | – Yeah, I’m not really on their radar. ?- Yeah. | -对 我不算他们的目标 -好 |
[07:15] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:17] | What about your, um, | 那你的 |
[07:19] | client list? | 客户名单呢 |
[07:19] | Are they mostly white as well, like you? | 他们也都是白人吗 跟你一样 |
[07:23] | Well, uh, yeah, most of them are white actually. | 对 实际上大部分都是白人 |
[07:27] | – Yeah? – Now that I think about it. | -是吗 -如今想来 |
[07:28] | I haven’t really thought about it before. | 我以前倒是没有想过 |
[07:29] | There’s… There’s some… | 有 有一些 |
[07:31] | No, there’s more than a few non-white customers. | 不 有不少非白人客户 |
[07:33] | Why do you think that most of your clients are white? | 你觉得为什么你大部分的客户是白人呢 |
[07:37] | Hey, so what’s with all the racial questions? | 为什么老问种族问题 |
[07:40] | Well, it’s just that a… a disproportionate | 因为那些因大麻而进局子的人 |
[07:43] | amount of people in prison for marijuana offenses are… | 人种比例明显有失调 |
[07:46] | are non-white, | 非白种人明显居多 |
[07:47] | and I thought you might have something to say about that. | 我觉得你也许有所感想 |
[07:50] | I mean, that’s cool. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[07:51] | It’s important, but, uh, just, uh, off the record, | 这还挺重要的 但是咱私下说 |
[07:56] | when I sat down to do this, | 我当初答应的时候 |
[07:57] | you said you wanted me to tell you some fun stories | 你只说你想要我讲点关于大麻的 |
[07:59] | about dealing weed, and not, uh… ?Mm-hmm. | 有趣的故事 而不是… |
[08:03] | …race politics. | 种族政策什么的 |
[08:04] | – Yeah, I know, I know. – So like, just a heads up, you know? | -我知道… -我就提一下 明白吗 |
[08:06] | I’m sor– It’s just that, um… | 我很抱…只是… |
[08:09] | I feel like there’s a bigger point that we– | 我觉得还有更重要的意义 我们… |
[08:12] | You know, like, it’s just– | 你知道 就是… |
[08:13] | I’m trying to focus on, like, the, um, | 我在试着找个主题 就像 |
[08:16] | intersectionality of, like, | 统筹兼顾 |
[08:18] | race and pot in a post-prohibition era. | 有种族问题和后禁酒时代的大麻现状 |
[08:21] | And we will get to the anecdotes. Um… | 然后我们就会谈到趣闻轶事 |
[08:24] | I just felt like | 我就是觉得 |
[08:25] | I would be remiss as an interviewer | 如果我没涉及到这个主题中非常重要的部分 |
[08:27] | if I didn’t cover this very important part of the subject. | 作为采访者我有点玩忽职守 |
[08:31] | Like blacks in Iowa are 8.3% more likely | 比如爱荷华州的黑色人种 |
[08:34] | to get arrested for… for possession and dealing | 因为藏毒或贩毒而被抓的几率 |
[08:36] | than– than bla– than whites. | 要比白人高8.3% |
[08:38] | And, and I just… I felt like | 我就是觉得 |
[08:40] | it was important to highlight how race | 重点突出种族对你的工作经历可能造成的影响 |
[08:42] | might affect your experience of your job. | 非常重要 |
[08:44] | It is important. ?Yeah. | 挺重要的 没错 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. Um, uh… | 很抱歉 |
[08:47] | Do you– Would you actually just… | 你…你能… |
[08:50] | uh, excuse me for a second? | 等我一下吗 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:52] | Sorry, I just– I gotta, uh, take this. | 抱歉 我必须得接这个 |
[08:54] | It’s for work. Um, it’s just gonna be one second. | 是工作的事 一会就好 |
[08:57] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回 |
[08:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:00] | Whoa, dude. | 不是吧 哥们 |
[09:01] | Hi, Barbara! Thanks for calling me back! | 你好 芭芭拉 谢谢你回电 |
[09:06] | Oh, my gosh, | 我的天啊 |
[09:07] | it’s like, so nice that you called back at all! | 真高兴你能回我电话 |
[09:09] | I mean, my mom’s been talking about you for a while, | 我妈提你提了好一阵子了 |
[09:12] | and, uh, to be honest, I didn’t even really know | 说实话 我都不知道 |
[09:12] | 安妮雅・雅各布斯 | |
[09:14] | who you were, who you are. | 你过去和现在的情况 |
[09:16] | But then I Googled you and I was like, | 但是我谷歌了一下你 心里想 |
[09:18] | “Wow, this woman is like, fucking legit!” | “哇 这个女人�耪ㄌ炝�” |
[09:19] | 安妮雅・雅各布斯个人主页 | |
[09:21] | Right. So I was hoping to find the time to like, | 对 我希望能抽个时间 |
[09:24] | buy you coffee and pick your brain. | 请你喝杯咖啡向你学习学习 |
[09:26] | Oh, fuck you. | 不是吧 |
[09:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:32] | In that case, can I, | 那样的话 我能… |
[09:34] | um, can I call you tomorrow again? | 我能明天再打给你吗 |
[09:36] | I’m actually in the middle of… | 我现在正在… |
[09:41] | No, that’s okay. Thank you. | 不 没事 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Good night. Oh, and thanks again! | 晚安 再次感谢 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:50] | Um, where… Where were we? | 我们 我们聊到哪了 |
[09:54] | Um, uh, is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna need you to erase that Instagram. | 我要请你删掉那个图片分享 |
[10:00] | Right. | 好 |
[10:01] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[11:29] | Hungary and Croatia | 匈牙利人和克罗地亚人 |
[11:30] | continue to turn away migrants. | 还是对移民者很抗拒 |
[11:32] | Many are finding their way north | 很多人都向北迁移 |
[11:33] | through Europe’s central eastern corridor, | 穿过欧洲的东部走廊中部 |
[11:36] | while countries like Serbia and Bulgaria | 那里一些国家如塞尔维亚和保加利亚 |
[11:38] | are struggling to keep their borders sealed. | 还在为国土边界频起纷端 |
[11:40] | The European Union continues… | 欧盟国家… |
[11:42] | Is it ready? | 做好了吗 |
[11:43] | Thank you, Ida. | 谢谢你 艾达 |
[11:57] | Good morning, babe. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[12:00] | – What time is it? – It’s around 9:00. | -几点了 -9点左右 |
[12:02] | Ida made you those breakfast perogies you love. | 艾达做了你爱吃的早餐土豆芝士饺 |
[12:07] | I love Ida. | 爱死艾达了 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Ida loves you. | 艾达也很疼你 |
[12:11] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:13] | My mouth tastes like a cat shit in it. | 我现在口气可不清新 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, I love that. Come here. | 我就爱这样 过来 |
[12:19] | Sick. ? | 变态 |
[12:21] | It’s so good, in fact. | 挺好的 其实 |
[12:24] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[12:27] | Don’t go to work. | 别去上班了 |
[12:28] | Oh, I know. I don’t want to, | 我知道 我也不想去 |
[12:30] | but I… want to marry you right now. | 可我…真想现在就娶你 |
[12:32] | – No, not yet. – ?Wanna get married right now? | -不 现在不行 -你现在想结婚吗 |
[12:33] | No, not yet. | 不 现在不行 |
[12:34] | I gotta wait? Okay, I’ll wait. | 还得等吗 好吧 我等 |
[12:35] | I gotta go. Mm. Love you. | 要走了 爱你 |
[12:37] | – Bye. – ?Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[12:44] | Hey, Nihal, are we still going to Marta | 尼哈尔 我们还去马尔塔 |
[12:46] | for the black truffle pizza? | 吃黑松露披萨吗 |
[12:49] | Hell yeah! Brenda made us a rezzie for eight. | 去啊 布伦达给我们做了了个八人份的大餐 |
[12:51] | Love ya! | 爱你 |
[12:53] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:56] | Now, using a dating app to find romance | 如今 用约会软件寻找恋情 |
[12:58] | may have become the norm for finding love in the modern age, | 在现代恋爱生活中颇为常见 |
[13:01] | but this next fall comedy might have you think twice | 但是下一部喜剧会让你在滑动手机之前 |
[13:03] | before swiping right. | 三思而后行 |
[13:05] | It’s called “Homeless Helga” | 这部剧名叫《无家可归的海尔格》 |
[13:06] | And it stars “Orange Is the New Black’s” Kimiko Glenn as Helga, | 由《女子监狱》中的希美子・格伦出演海尔格 |
[13:09] | who’s, you guessed it, homeless. | 正如剧名所说 她无家可归了 |
[13:13] | Ain’t nobody got time for this. | 没人有时间干这个 |
[13:15] | Can we get the lobster mac and cheese, | 请给我们来份芝士龙虾意面 |
[13:17] | lamb face tacos, and a bottle of Dom? | 羊肉玉米饼和一瓶唐培里侬香槟王 |
[13:19] | Now, on the surface, | 表面上 |
[13:20] | Helga looks anything but homeless. | 海尔格看起来和无家可归一点也不沾边 |
[13:23] | She’s adorable and put together, | 她可爱又坚强 |
[13:25] | but she secretly scams guys she meets online | 但她其实在背地里秘密算计那些网上认识的男子 |
[13:27] | into buying her meals and letting her crash. | 让他们请她吃饭任她宰割 |
[13:30] | So I met this girl on What’s Up, Cupid. | 我在社交应用里了一个姑娘 |
[13:32] | I think I’m falling in love. | 我觉得我爱上她了 |
[13:33] | Her victims are totally oblivious | 很明显海尔格用她可爱的外形 |
[13:35] | as Helga blinds them with her adorable charm. | 迷惑住了那些受害者 |
[13:38] | Almost done, baby. | 快好了 亲爱的 |
[13:40] | Yay. | 好啊 |
[13:41] | – Let’s order tacos, dum-dum. – Okay. I’ll pay. | -我们点些玉米饼吧 -好的 我买单 |
[13:44] | ?It’s working out well for her, | 她这招很成功 |
[13:46] | but some people are on to Helga and her tricks. | 但是有人发现了海尔格的把戏 |
[13:49] | I play Matt’s weed dealer, | 我饰演马特的大麻供应商 |
[13:50] | and he tells Matt in the pilot that Helga is actually homeless. | 他告诉剧中的马特海尔格其实是无家可归的人 |
[13:56] | She’s called Homeless Helga, bro. | 她是”无家可归的海尔格” 哥们 |
[13:59] | I would definitely say | 我当然觉得 |
[14:01] | that Brooklyn is a character in this show without a doubt. | 布鲁克林肯定会出演这部剧 |
[14:03] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[14:04] | Maybe I should just move in. | 也许我该搬进来 |
[14:07] | Be sure to tune in for this hilarious hipster comedy. | 一定别忘了收看这部轻松时髦又搞笑的戏剧 |
[14:13] | That really does make me think twice | 这真的引起人们对网上交友的 |
[14:15] | – about online dating. – What the fuck? | -深思 -什么鬼 |
[14:18] | 无家可归的海蒂 | |
[14:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[14:30] | Mark! I thought that was you. | 马克 我就说是你嘛 |
[14:33] | – Hello. – How’s it going, buddy? | -你好 -你最近过得怎么样 |
[14:35] | It’s been so long! | 好长时间没见了 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, but do we know each other? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[14:40] | Well, I’m glad you and your Hollywood friends | 我很欣慰 你和那帮好莱坞朋友 |
[14:42] | finally realized I was gonna sue your fucking face off | 终于意识到用我的人生经历拍戏 |
[14:44] | for getting rich off of my fucking life story! | 一定会被我告得屁滚尿流 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I… I’m sorry, but I… I don’t know who you are. | 不好意思 我不认识你 |
[14:49] | Oh, okay. Listen, shithead, | 你听好了 蠢货 |
[14:52] | pretending that I didn’t endure | 就算你装作 |
[14:53] | two weeks of your stupid jokes and your stupid fucking | 我没忍了你两个星期的拙劣笑话 |
[14:55] | shitty railroad apartment isn’t gonna happen. | 还有你那寒酸的公寓 也于事无补 |
[14:57] | Look, I can’t say that I know what you’re talking about, Miss. | 我不知道你想说什么 小姐 |
[14:59] | You see, I recently came into a bit of monetary success, | 我最近发了点小财 |
[15:01] | and, well, now all sorts | 现在莫名有很多人 |
[15:02] | of people are crawling out of the woodwork | 会凭空找上门来 |
[15:04] | and it kind of sounds like you’re | 你刚才的话给我感觉 |
[15:05] | looking for a payday too. Does that sound right or… | 你也是冲着钱来的 我说得对吗… |
[15:09] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[15:10] | – Okay, look… – I don’t need your money! | -听我说 -我才不要你的臭钱 |
[15:12] | But I will say that if you and I were to spend | 但我觉得 就算我俩 |
[15:14] | a whole week in my apartment together, alone, ordering take-out | 真一起在我公寓宅了一个星期 点外卖吃 |
[15:16] | and only going out at night | 只在晚上出门 |
[15:17] | to drink in dark places by ourselves, | 结伴去阴暗的酒吧喝酒 |
[15:18] | then I’m sure there’d be no one there to back up your story. | 也绝对不会有人能证实你的故事 |
[15:21] | Which never happened. | 而且这些根本没发生过 |
[15:22] | Oh, well… Oh, you fucking idiot! | 好啊 你这白痴 |
[15:25] | Watch out! Watch out | 你给我小心点 |
[15:27] | ’cause my fucking lawyer’s serving your ass! | 等我找律师把你告成傻逼吧 |
[15:30] | Kimiko Glenn’s not even Korean, you fucking racist! | 林睿君压根不是韩国人 你种族歧视 |
[15:48] | What’s up? | 干什么 |
[15:48] | Sup? What you doing? | 你好啊 你干什么呢 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I’m just chilling. | 没干什么 |
[15:51] | Rewatching some of my epic “Broad City” performances. | 重温《大城小妞》的经典桥段呢 |
[15:54] | Oh. Interesting. | 不错啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah, hey, quick question: | 问你个事 |
[15:58] | do you remember that guy, um, who used to sell us weed | 你还记得咱俩住一起的时候 |
[16:02] | back when I was living with you? | 卖我们大麻那人吗 |
[16:03] | Do you have his number? | 你还有他的电话吗 |
[16:20] | 衰姐们 | |
[16:29] | Okay, that’s a reset. | 好了 复位 |
[16:30] | Resetting. We are resetting. Copy that. | 复位 即将复位 收到 |
[16:37] | Okay, guys, those last couple of cars are passing through, | 好了 最后几辆车已经过去了 |
[16:39] | so when they do, let’s lock it up. | 等他们过去后 我们就封锁街道 |
[16:40] | Cool. Lock it up. Lockin’ it up. | 好的 正在封锁街道 |
[16:45] | Ready. Here we go. | 好了 做好准备 |
[16:46] | Rolling. | 开始拍摄 |
[16:48] | Okay. Rolling. Copy that. | 开始拍摄 收到 |
[16:52] | Action. Copy that. Have a good take. | 开始 收到 祝拍摄顺利 |
[16:54] | Aaron, don’t tell us to have a good take. | 亚伦 用不着你祝拍摄顺利 |
[16:56] | Awesome. Sorry about that. Copy that. | 好的 对不起 我知道了 |
[16:58] | Don’t say “Copy” to everything. | 不要总说”收到” |
[17:08] | Actually, uh, I can’t let you come through here right now | 我现在不能放你过去 |
[17:11] | ’cause we’re rolling, you know? | 因为我们正在拍摄 |
[17:15] | Okay, I’m going in that building right there though. | 我要去的楼就是那边那栋 |
[17:18] | It’s behind camera. | 摄像机后面那栋 |
[17:19] | – Can I… – Okay. Yeah, let me… | -我能走了吗… -好 我先… |
[17:21] | – Do you mind if I check on that? – ?Yeah. | -稍等我先问问 -好的 |
[17:23] | Hey, um, this is Aaron. | 我是亚伦 |
[17:25] | Uh, I actually have a bicyclist that needs to get to a building | 有个骑自行车的人 |
[17:29] | behind the camera. | 要去摄像机后面那栋楼 |
[17:30] | Is it okay if I let him through? | 我能让他过去吗 |
[17:33] | No, we’re rolling. | 不行 我们正在拍摄 |
[17:34] | No, no one’s in, so copy that. | 禁止通行是吧 知道了 |
[17:36] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[17:37] | Actually I have to ask you to wait till we cut. | 你只能等停拍时再过去了 |
[17:40] | If that’s okay? | 行吗 |
[17:43] | That guy just walked by. | 那个人刚过去 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Sir? | 先生 |
[17:46] | You can’t get ’em every time. Yeah. | 总有疏漏 理解 |
[17:48] | Yeah, but I think actually my job is to do that. | 是啊 可我的任务就是拦住他们 |
[17:52] | You got me. | 你这不是拦住我了吗 |
[17:56] | And I’m never letting you go. | 我不会放你过去的 |
[18:00] | No, I’ll let you go when they just say | 不会 只要他们说拍摄停止 |
[18:02] | – they’ve stopped rolling, and then I’ll let you go. – Okay. | -我就会让你过去 -好的 |
[18:12] | Oh, actually, sir… | 那个 先生… |
[18:17] | That’s a cut. That’s a cut. | 停拍 停拍 |
[18:18] | Oh, that’s a cut. | 停拍了 |
[18:20] | Copy that. Back to one. Good stuff. | 收到 恢复正常了 很好 |
[18:21] | – All right, well, thanks, Aaron. – Awesome, man. | -谢了 亚伦 -不客气 |
[18:25] | You’re doing great, man. | 你干得不错 |
[18:26] | I’m really not. | 并没有 |
[18:29] | – Hey, man. ?- What’s up, man? | -嗨 -嗨 |
[18:29] | – How’s it going? – How are you doing, man? | -挺好的吧 -你怎么样 |
[18:31] | Doing all right, doing all right. | 很好 很好 |
[18:32] | – They’re shooting “Girls” Outside.- ?I know, man. | -外面在拍《衰姐们》 -我知道 |
[18:34] | I tried to get a cameo, but, you know, | 我还想去跑龙套来着 |
[18:36] | per my Comedy Central deal, I can only do | 但我跟喜剧频道签了合同 |
[18:37] | a couple guest spots per year. | 每年只能客串那么几部剧 |
[18:40] | Ah, well. You remember Heidi. | 你还记得海蒂吧 |
[18:42] | – Yeah. Hi. ?- Sup? | -记得 嗨 -嗨 |
[18:43] | – How are you doin’? – Good. | -最近怎么样 -挺好的 |
[18:46] | So what do you guys want today? | 你们今天想买什么 |
[18:47] | I got, uh… | 我这有… |
[18:50] | I’m carrying pens now. | 我今天带得特别全 |
[18:51] | – Oh, nice. – And I got some edibles | -太棒了 -我这还有可食用的 |
[18:53] | and, uh, of course I have just plain ol’ flowers. | 当然也有普通货 |
[18:57] | – Oh, cool. – Cool case, man. | -太好了 -箱子不错 |
[18:59] | Thank you. You know, the cops, | 谢了 你知道吗 警察们 |
[19:01] | – they can’t ask you to unlock it. ?- Really? | -没权利要求你解锁箱子 -真的吗 |
[19:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:04] | – Oh, that’s cool. – Yeah. There you go. | -那太好了 -瞧吧 |
[19:05] | – Boom. – Oh. Oh, my God. | -不错吧 -我的天啊 |
[19:07] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[19:08] | Okay, so these are sativas, these are indicas. | 这是欧洲口味 这是印度风情 |
[19:11] | These are 25, 50, 75, 15, 15. | 分别卖25 50 75块 这俩15 |
[19:15] | Hey, so remember that guy Mark that you used to sell to? | 马克 有个买家你还有印象吗 |
[19:20] | Um, I kind of need you to testify | 我想让你帮忙作证 |
[19:22] | that you saw us together. | 之前看到过我俩在一起 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么 |
[19:27] | I just need you to whatever. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:29] | Just say that you saw us once in front of lawyers. | 告诉律师我俩曾经一同出现过 |
[19:31] | You want me to testify in court that I’m a weed dealer | 你想让我以卖大麻的身份出庭作证 |
[19:34] | and that I saw you scamming one of my clients? | 说我见过你欺诈我的买家吗 |
[19:36] | Not in court, no. | 不用上法庭 |
[19:38] | It’s a taped deposition, | 视频取证而已 |
[19:40] | so you just show up and say, “Hey.” | 你就露个面就好 |
[19:43] | And if they ask you about your weed, | 如果他们问起你的大麻 |
[19:44] | my lawyer says you | 我的律师说 |
[19:45] | just plead the Fifth or whatever. | 你就搬出宪法第五修正案 不作解释就行 |
[19:47] | Okay. That’s… that’s… It’s just like, yeah. | 好吧 这样的话 |
[19:48] | – Cool. ?- Yeah. | -太好了 -好吧 |
[19:49] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不干 |
[19:52] | I’m calling out the Fifth Amendment for my rights, I guess. | 根据宪法第五修正案 我拒绝作证 |
[19:55] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[19:56] | You invited me. | 是你邀请我来的 |
[19:57] | That fucking dingle-butt | 那个混蛋 |
[20:00] | stole my intellectual property | 侵犯了我的著作权 |
[20:01] | and is making a shit-ton of money off of me, okay? | 妈的靠我赚了一大笔钱好吗 |
[20:03] | That’s not cool. Come on. | 这可不厚道 拜托 |
[20:05] | It’s like “The Social Network.” | 有点像《社交网络》那部电影 |
[20:07] | He’s Mark Zuckerberg | 他是马克・扎克伯格 |
[20:08] | and she’s the Winklevoss twins. | 她是温克莱沃斯兄弟 |
[20:10] | I think you mean that she’s Mark Zuckerberg– | 我想你的意思是 她是马克・扎克伯格 |
[20:12] | She’s Mark Zuckerburg… | 她是马克・扎克伯格 |
[20:13] | No. She’s the Winklevoss twins. | 不 她是温克莱沃斯兄弟 |
[20:14] | – She’s the… – You’re right. Yeah. | -她是 -你说得对 嗯 |
[20:15] | – I don’t know this… – Okay, okay, okay, hey, hey. | -说不明白 -好了 好了 |
[20:17] | I think it works. | 我觉得可以 |
[20:18] | I am homeless. | 我无家可归 |
[20:21] | This settlement could change my life. | 达成和解能改变我的人生 |
[20:24] | Yeah, but you’re, like, homeless by choice though, right? | 是啊 可你无家可归是自找的 对吧 |
[20:29] | Which is your business and, I don’t know, | 那是你自己的事儿啊 我说不好 |
[20:33] | I don’t want to be on record as a weed dealer | 我不希望被登记成一个大麻贩子 |
[20:34] | so I can help, a… | 就为了帮一个… |
[20:36] | Vagabond vagina peddler? | 流浪鸡推销商 |
[20:38] | Oh, damn. I didn’t… | 见鬼 我不是 |
[20:40] | – That’s not nice. – Yeah, I wasn’t gonna say that, man. | -真不客气 -我没想那么说 |
[20:42] | Sex gypsy? | 浪荡炮女 |
[20:44] | – Oh. Well… – Or like a… | -那个 -或者 |
[20:46] | – I didn’t say sex gypsy. – Excuse me. | -浪荡炮女不是我说的 -不好意思 |
[20:48] | I just heard somebody else say it. | 我只是听别人说过这词 |
[20:49] | Are you finished with your slut shaming? | 荡妇羞辱搞完了吗 |
[20:51] | ?We’re not slut shaming. | 不是荡妇羞辱 |
[20:53] | – I wouldn’t say slut shaming… – Uh, I don’t know… | -这不算荡妇羞辱 -我不清楚 |
[20:54] | Felt like it! Whenever you’re finished | 感觉就是 等你们对我的性生活 |
[20:56] | shaming me for my sexuality… | 羞辱够了的时候 |
[20:59] | It’s just sensitive times. | 真是敏感啊 |
[21:00] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[21:02] | I play the role of Guy. | 我演的是”家伙” |
[21:03] | – Uh, he is… – Oh, Brett Gelman. | -他是 -布莱特・格尔曼 |
[21:04] | Matt’s weed dealer. | 马特的大麻供应商 |
[21:06] | And in the pilot, he tells Matt that Helga is homeless, | 试播集中他告诉马特 海尔格无家可归 |
[21:08] | and they kind of join forces to expose her. | 然后他们合作来暴露她 |
[21:12] | No, what do you mean she’s homeless, dude? | 你说她无家可归是什么意思 |
[21:15] | Sin casa, bro. | 就是没有家 哥们 |
[21:16] | And I love the role. | 我很喜欢这个角色 |
[21:17] | He’s kind of that comic relief… | 他能调节气氛 |
[21:19] | – Oh, fuck. – And the straight man in the show. | -操 -而且是个直男 |
[21:20] | – What the fuck? – You know, he gets to be the guy | -搞什么 -他既会放屁 |
[21:22] | who goes but also the guy who goes, | 也会说 |
[21:24] | “Hey, that stinks!” You know? | “臭死人了” 明白吧 |
[21:27] | Yeah! How about Vietnamese? | 越南菜如何 |
[21:32] | So happy you’re amused. | 很高兴你被逗乐了 |
[21:34] | – It’s very well-written. – Thank you. | -剧情很棒 -谢谢 |
[21:35] | Yeah, because it’s my life, actually. | 因为那其实就是我的生活 |
[21:38] | Listen, Ms. Park, are you able to offer physical proof | 朴女士 你是否能提供实质证据 |
[21:40] | – that you ever spent time with Mr. Greene? – Yes. | -证明你和格林先生曾在一起过 -有 |
[21:42] | We have printouts of all of our correspondences | 我们在丘比特相亲网的交流记录 |
[21:45] | on OkCupid, and I think you will see | 都打出来了 你应该能看出来 |
[21:48] | that Mark and I have had several exchanges | 马克和我在见面之前 |
[21:50] | since we, uh… before we met up. | 有多次对话 |
[21:52] | We also have a printout of my inbox if you’d like | 我收件箱里的内容也打出来了 |
[21:55] | – to take a look at that as well. – Ms. Park? | -你可以看看 -朴女士 |
[21:57] | – Yes? – Ms. Park, do you have proof | -嗯 -朴女士 你是否有实质性的 |
[21:59] | that you actually, physically, spent time together? | 证据证明你们曾在一起过 |
[22:03] | My client was, well, let’s just say he was | 我的当事人 这么说吧 |
[22:05] | rather active in the online dating community | 你声称和他交往的那段时间 |
[22:07] | at the time you say you were lovers. | 他其实活跃于线上交友社区 |
[22:09] | He was corresponding with a number of women | 三年前他和很多女人 |
[22:10] | three years ago. | 都有联系 |
[22:14] | You mean private stuff, | 你是指私密的事情 |
[22:15] | like he only has one ball? | 比如他只有一个蛋蛋吗 |
[22:16] | Stuff like that? | 那种事情吗 |
[22:18] | Like personal, private information? | 个人私密信息吗 |
[22:20] | No, I don’t know Heidi Park, | 不 我不认识朴海蒂 |
[22:22] | nor am I acquainted with her drug dealer. | 也不认识她的毒贩子 |
[22:24] | There are a number of details in your screenplay | 你剧本中有很多细节 |
[22:27] | that would tell us otherwise, Mr. Greene. | 都和你的说法相反 格林先生 |
[22:29] | It’s incredible how many people think | 你都不敢相信有多少人认为我的作品 |
[22:31] | my work is about them. | 写的是他们 |
[22:32] | It’s been very surprising, but I think that just, you know, | 简直令人震惊 但我认为那只能说明 |
[22:35] | speaks to the universality of my writing. | 我作品的普适性 |
[22:37] | I am surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[22:40] | The specificity of the details | “无家可归的海尔格”系列中 |
[22:42] | of your “Homeless Helga” series, | 那些具体的细节 |
[22:45] | the Germanic first name that starts with an H, | 比如以H开头的德文名字 |
[22:47] | the family-owned yogurt business, | 比如有家族经营的酸奶生意 |
[22:48] | these details, sir, are… | 这些细节 先生 |
[22:52] | fabricated from your own imagination? | 都是凭你自己的想象编的吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah. They were. | 是的 都是 |
[23:25] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[23:26] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[23:27] | I did, uh, join him in his apartment | 今年和去年 |
[23:29] | a couple of times this year and the year before. Yes. | 我确实去过几次他的公寓 没错 |
[23:33] | And how would you characterize | 你觉得你和格林先生 |
[23:34] | your relationship with Mr. Greene? | 算是什么关系 |
[23:37] | Would you say you were friends? | 你认为你们是朋友吗 |
[23:38] | I… wouldn’t say we were close, | 我…我们说不上走得多近 |
[23:42] | but I would say we hung out a couple of times, yeah. | 但我们一起出去玩过几次 |
[23:46] | Well, what were you doing | 那么你去格林先生住处时 |
[23:47] | when you would go to Mr. Greene’s residence? | 都会干些什么呢 |
[23:48] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不用回答这个问题 |
[23:51] | I don’t have to answer that. | 我不用回答 |
[23:53] | Can you offer any proof that you have had any connection | 你有任何证据证明你和格林先生 |
[23:55] | with Mr. Greene outside of this room? | 之前就有过接触吗 |
[23:58] | Oh, yeah. | 可以 |
[24:00] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[24:03] | Do you have a photo of the two of you together? | 是有你们的合影吗 |
[24:04] | – Hold on, hold on. Hold on. – Okay. | -稍等 稍等 -好的 |
[24:15] | 大麻男 | |
[24:18] | So that’s me, right? | 是我打的 对吧 |
[24:19] | And my name comes up on there. | 屏幕上显示的名字 |
[24:21] | It should be, like… | 应该是那种 |
[24:23] | – something to do with… – Yeah. | -和那个有关 -嗯 |
[24:25] | Camera should get that too, right? | 摄像头应该拍到了 对吧 |
[24:29] | Yeah, so there you go. | 这就是你要的证据 |
[24:37] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[24:39] | Wedding pics. | 婚礼照片 |
[24:41] | – Look how cute I am.- I’m cute. | -看我多可爱 -是我可爱 |
[24:43] | – Oh, you are cute. – Look, I’m cute again here. | -你确实可爱 -看 我这儿也可爱 |
[24:46] | – Look! You’re not looking. – You look beautiful. | -看啊 你都不看 -你真美 |
[24:48] | You gonna take the Jitney out this morning or no? | 你上午要开小车出去吗 |
[24:50] | Or you wanna come with me after work? | 还是等下班后咱们一起 |
[24:51] | – I’ll meet you there. I have a little thingy. – Yeah? | -下班见吧 我有点事 -是吗 |
[24:55] | Okay. All right, I gotta go. | 那好 我得走了 |
[24:57] | – Okay, bye. – I love you. I love you. | -好 再见 -爱你 爱你 |
[25:00] | You’re stupid. | 傻乎乎 |
[25:02] | Yes, I am. | 是傻啊 |
[25:04] | – Bye. – ?Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[25:26] | Look what we did. | 看看咱们做出了什么 |
[25:27] | No. ?No kitties. Well then let’s try this again. | 不行 没猫 那我们再来一次 |
[25:49] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天啊 多谢 |
[25:53] | You hold it, press it. | 拿住 按下去 |
[25:56] | There you go. | 好了 |
[25:57] | And now do auto set. | 现在来自动模式 |
[25:59] | Press it. | 按 |
[26:03] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[26:05] | Look. I got it open. | 看啊 我弄开了 |
[26:06] | I know. Look what you did. | 我知道 瞧瞧你的杰作 |
[26:10] | – Oh, no. – And I got this. | -不 -还有这个 |
[26:12] | You sure did. Hey, can you back up please? | 当然 你能备份吗 |
[26:14] | – Thank you. – I can’t believe that I got it. | -谢谢 -不敢相信我做到了 |
[26:17] | – You did. – How did it do that? | -你做到了 -怎么做到的 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:21] | It could be one of the kitties. | 可能是某只小猫 |
[26:24] | Did you open it? | 是你开的吗 |
[26:26] | No, I didn’t because I’m not in there. | 不是 因为我不在里面 |
[26:28] | – You’re not in the phone? – Yup. | -你不在手机里吗 -对 |