Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Renee? 蕾妮
[00:48] Renee? 蕾妮
[01:09] – I am so sorry, darling. – No, no. Come in. -真抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系 快进来
[01:11] My flight was delayed. 我的航班延误了
[01:13] – Did I wake you? – No. -我吵醒你了吗 -没有
[01:16] I texted your mom. She said you’d be up. 我给你妈发了短信 她说你应该没睡
[01:17] – Yeah, I was up. – Okay, great. -对 我还没睡 -那就好
[01:20] – Thank you. Perfect. – Sure, sure. -谢谢 太好了 -应该的
[01:21] -I’ll take that. -Okay. -那个给我吧 -好
[01:25] Where is your mom? 你妈妈呢
[01:26] Uh, out. I don’t know. 出去了吧 我也不知道
[01:28] Oh, God. Still hasn’t changed, huh? 天 一点都没变 是吧
[01:32] There’s pizza in the fridge if you want. 冰箱里有披萨 要吗
[01:34] Oh, thank you. I ate on the plane. 谢谢 我在飞机上吃了
[01:36] Okay, good. And… here’s your room. 那就好 这是你的房间
[01:41] Lovely. 真好
[01:43] There’s fresh towels on the bed 床上有干净的毛巾
[01:44] and extra pillows in the closet. Just take whatever you want. 柜子里还有多的枕头 要什么随便拿
[01:48] Thank you so much. 真谢谢你
[01:51] Here. I brought you guys some gummies. 来 我给你们买了点软糖
[01:53] – Oh, thanks. That’s so nice. – You like those, right? -谢谢 真好 -你喜欢这种的吧
[01:56] Yeah, thank you. 对 谢谢
[01:58] And a little bottle for your mom. 还给你妈带了一小瓶
[01:59] Oh, cool. Thank you. 酷 谢谢
[02:03] You really look like your dad. 你跟你爸长得真像
[02:06] Does your mom tell you that all the time? 你妈总是这么跟你说吗
[02:07] Yeah, everyone tells me that. 对 她跟谁都这么说
[02:08] Okay, well, it’s been a long night, so. 那好吧 今晚挺累的
[02:11] Yeah. Sleep well. 是啊 睡个好觉
[02:13] – See you tomorrow. – Good night. -明天见 -晚安
[02:15] Bye. Good night. 晚安
[02:19] 众口难调
[02:20] So, you’re interviewing Chloe Sevigny while you’re here? 你来这边要采访科洛·塞维尼吗
[02:23] Yeah, I’m supposed to. 对 应该是这样
[02:24] Trying to get a cross-section. 想做个有代表性的
[02:26] I got lucky with RuPaul for tomorrow. 我运气好 明天约到了鲁保罗
[02:28] – Shut up. – Mmm, yeah. -不可能 -真的
[02:30] That’s… so tight. 这可太酷了
[02:31] – I love Drag Race so much. – Well, yeah. -我超喜欢鲁保罗变装皇后秀 -是啊
[02:33] I saw Sasha perform like a week ago. 我一周之前才看了萨沙的演出
[02:35] Does Renee get to do RuPaul’s makeup? 蕾妮要帮鲁保罗化妆吗
[02:37] Well, I’m sure she would love to, 她肯定很乐意
[02:39] but RuPaul has his own people for that. 但是鲁保罗有自己的人负责
[02:42] But I’m interviewing your mom. You want to help me with that? 不过我要采访你妈 你想帮帮我吗
[02:45] My mom? Pass. 我妈 算了吧
[02:47] She’s got a lot of good stories. 她有很多很棒的故事
[02:49] Yeah. She fucked like half of the East Village in the ’90s. 是啊 她在90年代睡过大半个东村的人
[02:52] Those are her words, not mine. 她自己说的 不是我
[02:53] Your mom was a very outgoing person. 你妈妈是个非常吃得开的人
[02:55] Yeah, so I’ve heard. 是啊 我听说的也是这样
[02:57] Sorry. Sorry. I’m home! I’m here! 抱歉 我回来了
[03:00] – Here she is. – Oh my God! -她来了 -天啊
[03:02] Oh my God! Oh my God! 天啊 天
[03:06] – Look at you. – I am so sorry that I wasn’t here when you got here. -瞧瞧你 -真抱歉你到的时候我不在
[03:09] I will tell you more about that later. 回头我再跟你细说
[03:11] – Happy birthday to you. – Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[03:16] Big girl. I got you black and white cookies. 大姑娘了 我买了黑白饼干
[03:18] Your favorite. 你最爱的
[03:19] – Happy birthday, love. – Thank you. -生日快乐 亲爱的 -谢谢
[03:21] Oh, hey, they said that your gift is still out for delivery, 对了 他们说你的礼物还在派送中
[03:24] so it might not get there till Monday… 所以可能要周一才到
[03:26] – All right. Okay. – …but, I mean, it might get here today. -好的 -不过也可能今天就能到
[03:27] – We’ll see. I’ll give you the tracking number. – That’s fine. -等等看吧 我给你运单号 -好
[03:30] – I’m sorry. Hey. – That’s okay. -真对不起 -没关系
[03:32] Fuck. You okay? 天啊 你好吗
[03:34] Yeah. Yeah. 好 挺好的
[03:35] Much better now that I’m here. 来了这边就好多了
[03:37] Did you do this, Claud? Of course you did. 你买的吗 克劳迪 当然是你
[03:39] This is some Euro shit right here. 这可是欧洲的东西
[03:41] Stinky cheese, fruit. 臭味奶酪 水果
[03:43] – I couldn’t sleep, so I just– yeah. – Take a nap. -我睡不着 所以就 -眯一会吧
[03:46] Now. We can talk later. I’m gonna fucking take a nap. 现在就去 我们晚点再聊 我也去睡一会
[03:48] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -没错
[03:50] Mom, Renee, don’t forget to call tonight. 妈 蕾妮 别忘了打电话约今晚的事
[03:52] – Remember? – Yeah, I’ll call. -还记得吗 -记得 我会打电话的
[03:54] – Don’t worry about it. – That’s my jacket. -不用担心 -那是我的外套
[04:07] Abdullah was very, um… 阿卜杜拉非常…
[04:09] – Professional? – Yes. -专业吗 -对
[04:10] – Very courteous. – Very courteous. -非常友好 -非常友好
[04:12] – Great snacks. – But not you. -小吃很不错 -但他不是你
[04:14] I’m chuffed to have you back. 我真新奋你回来了
[04:16] “Chuffed”? 新奋
[04:16] Chuffed. Yes, we’re all chuffed. 新奋 对 我们都很新奋
[04:17] What do you mean, “Chuffed”? 什么叫新奋
[04:19] I believe it’s the English word for “Stoked.” 就是兴奋的英语说法
[04:21] Sounds like “Chafed.” 我听成了心烦
[04:21] It’s the opposite of “Chafed.” 跟心烦正相反
[04:23] – Chuffed. – Chuffed stuff, man. -新奋 -很新奋 伙计
[04:25] We’re… stuffed to the chuffs. 我们满心新奋
[04:31] You put the loose weed into the teabag, 把散装大麻装进茶包
[04:34] and then you put the teabag into a coffee container. 然后把茶包放进咖啡容器
[04:36] – It hides the smell. – There’s a way easier way to do this. – 能掩盖气味 -有种方法简单得多
[04:39] – You can fly with a vape pen. – He’s gonna be here in two minutes. -可以直接用雾化笔 -他马上就来了
[04:42] Can you just give us $300 worth of things that we can try? 能给我们300块的东西让我们试试吗
[04:44] What about the caramels? 焦糖怎么样
[04:45] Can I take Ambien, alcohol, and then a caramel? 我想要安必恩 酒精 然后来点焦糖
[04:48] – Yes. – Great. -行 -太好了
[04:56] What did the left ass cheek say to the right ass cheek? 左边的屁股蛋对右边的屁股蛋说了什么
[05:01] I don’t know. 不知道
[05:02] If we stick together, we can stop all this shit. 我们团结一致 就能挡住所有的屎[同破事]
[05:07] – Nice to see you, man. – Oh my God, I love you. -真高兴见到你 伙计 -天 我真爱你
[05:10] Hey, come on. 来抱抱
[05:12] – Who’s that guy? – Who’s this guy? -那家伙是谁 -这家伙是谁
[05:27] – You feeling better? – I am feeling better. -你好点了吗 -好多了
[05:29] You know, the pain has pretty much subsided, 疼痛缓解了不少
[05:32] but I gotta go to physical therapy, and I don’t like it. 但我得去做理疗 我不喜欢
[05:35] Well, I had to go to physical therapy for this knee, 我这个膝盖也做过理疗
[05:37] and I have to say it helped. 我得说 确实有帮助
[05:38] So, I either gotta do an hour of the most boring exercises 所以我要么得做一小时无聊的锻炼
[05:42] or I gotta be in pain. 要么就得忍受疼痛
[05:43] Well, I guess your other option 我猜你的另一个选择是
[05:44] is to deny that it hurts, pretend everything’s cool. 假装不疼 假装一切都很好
[05:47] You mean Bernie Sanders isn’t president? 你是说就像伯尼·桑德斯不是总统一样吗
[05:49] Is that what you mean? 是这个意思吗
[05:51] That’s kinda what you mean. 差不多就这个意思
[05:53] -想给我宝贝女儿一份生日礼物 -好的 你在家吗
[05:53] Anyway, this is really fun. 好了 跟你一起很开心
[05:55] – I gotta go. – Okay. Good to see you. -我得走了 -好的 很高兴见到你
[05:57] – Nice to see you too. – Take care of that arm. -我也是 -照顾好你的胳膊
[06:00] And take care of that baby. 照顾好你的宝宝
[06:02] Oh, did you pass your mucus plug yet? 你的粘液栓排出来了吗
[06:04] Like, just now. 刚排出来
[06:18] Em, enough with the song already! You’re killing me! 别放那歌了 快折磨死我了
[06:21] What is it, like the 20th time today? 什么情况 今天是怀念20世纪吗
[06:24] This is an accent color. 这是强调色
[06:25] – Hey, can you get that? I think it’s your pot. – Yeah. It’s open! -你能开下门吗 应该是你的大麻 -门没锁
[06:30] Come in! 请进
[06:33] How are ya? 你好吗
[06:34] Uh, good. How are you? 挺好的 你呢
[06:35] I’m– I’m okay. 我还行
[06:37] Cool. Renee! It’s him. 酷 蕾妮 是他
[06:39] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[06:42] – How are ya? – Good. How’s it going? -你好吗 -挺好 你呢
[06:44] Oh, you know, busy Saturday night. 你懂的 繁忙的周六夜
[06:46] No complaints. 不能抱怨
[06:47] Oh my God, you got your cast off. 天 你拆石膏了
[06:49] Yeah. The hair was super coarse when I took it off. 是的 摘下来的时候手毛都快打结了
[06:52] Let me feel. It’s not coarse anymore, though. 我摸摸 不过现在不打结了
[06:54] It’s soft. It doesn’t look shriveled or pruney or anything. 挺软的 没萎缩什么的
[06:57] It looks good, it looks strong. 看起来挺好的 挺结实
[06:59] It does look strong. It doesn’t hurt. 确实挺结实 不疼
[07:05] Happy birthday, my angel. 生日快乐 我的天使
[07:07] Mazel tov. Here’s a little gift bag. 恭喜 这是一袋小礼物
[07:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:10] Brought some tequila. It’s not mine. 带了点龙舌兰 不是我的
[07:13] – I took it from my dad’s cabinet. – Fabulous. -我从我爸的柜子里拿的 -真棒
[07:15] He has no idea. I did Venmo him for it though. 他不知道 不过我给他转账了
[07:18] Have you been drinking already? 你已经喝过了吗
[07:21] Okay. 好吧
[07:23] What’s up? What are you doing? 还好吗 你在干什么
[07:30] – I don’t have– – What kind of edibles do you have? -我没有… -你有什么能吃的
[07:32] – Do you want edibles? – I don’t know if I do. -你要来点能吃的吗 -我不确定
[07:34] Uh, this is caramels, and these are lollipops. 这是焦糖 这些是棒棒糖
[07:36] – That’s all I got tonight. – Oh yeah, I do want one. Lollipop. -今晚就这些了 -我想来个棒棒糖
[07:40] – Yeah, they’re pretty strong… – Yeah? -效果挺猛的 -是吗
[07:41] …so don’t take too much. Or do. 所以别吃多了 或者随便
[07:44] So, I’m just gonna take three of the small ones, 我要三个小的
[07:47] and then whatever she wants. Honey, what do you want? 然后看她要什么 亲爱的 你要什么
[07:49] Uh, Zoe can pick. I don’t know. 佐伊选吧 我也不知道
[07:51] – Caramels? – Yes, caramels, caramels. Good choice. -焦糖 -行 焦糖 好选择
[07:53] Do you want any particular kind? 你有什么指定的种类吗
[07:55] I don’t know. Dealer’s choice. 随便 你选吧
[07:57] – All right. God’s Gift. – God’s Gift, I’ll take that. -好吧 那就上帝之礼 -就它了
[07:59] Chem Dog. Green Crack. 化学狗 绿麻
[08:03] – It is. – Yeah. -就它们了 -好
[08:03] All right. And then you know what? 好的 对了
[08:06] You should text us if you wanna join up with us later. 你要是晚点想跟我们一起 可以发短信
[08:08] Okay. Sure. Maybe. Yeah. Fun. 好的 当然 也许吧 挺好的
[08:10] You should. All right, sweetie, listen. 你应该来 好了亲爱的 听着
[08:12] I left you some cigarettes 我给你留了点烟
[08:13] on my dresser so you don’t have to steal them. 在我的梳妆台上 你就不用偷偷拿了
[08:15] – Happy birthday. I love you. – Thanks. -生日快乐 爱你 -谢谢
[08:17] Just get some Seamless or something. 好好玩
[08:18] – Go crazy. It’s your birthday! – Okay. Thanks. -尽管疯 今天是你生日 -好的 谢谢
[08:20] [非英语]
[08:28] – Are they going to a sex party? – Probably. -她们是要去性派对吗 -可能吧
[08:33] These are super cute, guys. 这些超可爱的 伙计们
[08:35] – This is actually delicious. – Wait. What? -还挺好吃的 -等等 什么
[08:38] – Adorable. – Oh, so cute. It’s a set? -可爱 -太可爱了 是一套吗
[08:40] – Yeah, it’s a set. – I like that. That’s really cute. -对 是一套 -我喜欢 真可爱
[08:43] – Open mine. – Thank you so much. -打开我的 -太谢谢了
[08:46] – Nice. Amazing. – I like that. -太棒了 -我喜欢
[08:49] I smelled this. I knew what this was even before. 我闻到了 我知道这是什么
[08:51] – Is it incense? – Yeah. -是香吗 -对
[08:53] It actually smells really good. 还挺好闻的
[08:56] – Save that for last. – This one’s yours, right? -那个留到最后 -这是你送的 对吧
[08:59] Oral sex candy. 口交糖果
[09:00] Open it. Open it. 打开 快打开
[09:02] – I don’t wanna open it. – Come on, open– open it. -我可不开 -来嘛 快打开
[09:06] Dude! 伙计
[09:08] Yeah, or like if I take a lot of pictures of my meal, 或者像是我给餐食拍了很多照
[09:10] but I don’t want to be that person, 但我并不想成为那个人
[09:12] I’ll just post them all on the finsta. 我只是把照片发在ins的小号上
[09:14] People who have public finstas, they’re like social suicide. 有小号的人都喜欢社交自杀
[09:17] No, yeah, never. I don’t believe that that’s your finsta then. 不 不会 我根本不信那是你的小号
[09:25] – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 -很好
[09:27] Is that blood, though, too? 那也是血吗
[09:29] Um, yeah, that’s like really normal to bleed. 是的 出血是很正常的
[09:32] – Does it hurt? – Yeah, kinda. -疼吗 -有一点
[09:37] Hunter, how long did it take you to bleach your hair? 亨特 你漂白毛发用了多久
[09:39] I think the first time I did it, 我第一次漂的时候
[09:41] it took the whole fucking day honestly. 说实话 我记得花了一整天
[09:43] Seriously? Did you– Yeah, that’s a trek. 真的吗 你有没有…那也太久了
[09:46] – Me and my mom did it together. – Oh really? -我和我妈一起做的 -是吗
[09:48] – Yeah. Yeah. – That’s awesome. -是的 -太棒了
[09:49] When I bleached my eyebrows, I feel like– 我漂白眉毛的时候 感觉
[09:53] I feel like I can do anything now. 感觉我没什么不能做的事了
[09:55] – You sure? – I feel like I should bleach my pubes. -是吗 -我觉得我应该把阴毛也漂了
[09:58] Not even to be funny. 不是为了好玩
[09:59] Just to actually do it, and just like own it. 就是真正去做 就像我掌控着它
[10:03] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[10:03] Let’s do it. I’m so down. 说做就做吧 我太压抑了
[10:14] It’s fucking burning 感觉像在燃烧
[10:16] My skin, it looks like cement. 我的皮肤 看起来像水泥
[10:18] It looks like cement. It looks like cement is on my face. 我脸上就像有水泥
[10:22] You’re literally perfect, and you know it. 你的皮肤好得很 你知道的
[10:24] Jonas went to Planet Fitness on Saturday, 乔纳斯上周六去了星球健身
[10:26] and Mr. Konforty was working there. 康芳提老师也在那里健身
[10:30] – What? – Yes. -什么 -真的
[10:31] – What? – Jonas was like, “Hey, what’s up?” -什么 -乔纳斯说 你好啊
[10:33] And he was like, “Yo, Jonas, what’s up? 他说 乔纳斯 你好啊
[10:36] “How’s your essay coming along? Have a good workout.” 论文写得怎么样了 好好健身
[10:39] – That’s so awkward. – His body has looked more defined lately. -太尴尬了 -他的身材最近确实好多了
[10:42] Dude, I totally– No, dude. Dude, what? 哥们 我彻底 不是吧
[11:48] – I need to get home. – What’s happening? -我得回家了 -什么情况
[11:51] Come. 快走
[11:56] So close. Go. 马上就到了 快走
[11:59] Oh my God, guys. 天啊 伙计们
[12:01] I have to leave. My dad ordered me an Uber. 我得走了 我爸给我打了优步
[12:06] – I have to go. – Why is everyone going home? -我得走了 -为什么人都得回家啊
[12:10] I don’t know, but I need to leave. 不知道 但我得走了
[12:13] – Dude, thank you… – Nope. -哥们 谢了 -不客气
[12:16] – …for this. I love this. – Nope. You wanna try a sip? -我很喜欢 -不客气 要抿一口吗
[12:18] No, I’m good. 不用了
[12:19] Can I get one next? 下次能给我纹一个吗
[12:21] Of course. 当然
[12:23] – I’ll walk you down. – Okay, I gotta go. -我陪你下去 -好了 我得走了
[12:24] No. I’ll walk you. 不 我陪你下去
[12:26] Thank you. Good night. 谢了 晚安
[12:29] Good night. 晚安
[12:30] Are you– 你…
[12:33] You need some help. 你需要帮忙
[12:36] Fuck. 妈的
[12:38] I think I’m gonna throw up. 我觉得我要吐了
[12:46] Drink. 喝了
[12:51] You gotta get up. 你得起来
[12:54] You can’t stay in here. 你不能留在这里
[12:59] Get the fuck up. 快他妈起来
[14:46] Hey, darling, sorry. 亲爱的 打扰了
[14:48] There’s a– There’s a girl in my bed? 我床上有个女孩
[14:50] Yeah, sorry. She fell asleep in there. 是的 抱歉 她在那睡着了
[14:53] I couldn’t get her to move. 我叫不动她
[14:54] It’s okay. I can– I can sleep on the couch. 没关系 我可以睡沙发
[14:56] No, you can sleep in here, 不 你可以睡这里
[14:57] and I’ll just go sleep with Zoe in there. 我去那边跟佐伊睡
[14:59] No, don’t worry. I can totally sleep on the couch. 不 没事 我完全可以睡沙发
[15:02] I’ll clear it all off. No, I– It’s not a problem. 我会把东西收干净 没问题
[15:11] – Is that you? -Uh, which? -那是你吗 -哪个
[15:13] – That one. – Yeah. -那个 -是的
[15:15] Nice. Did you make all of that? 真棒 都是你自己做的吗
[15:18] Yeah, uh, most of it. 对 大部分
[15:21] Cool. 真不错
[15:22] – Oh, you’re smoking. Do you mind? – Go for it. -你在抽烟啊 我来一口行吗 -请便
[15:25] Thanks. God, what a night. 谢了 这一晚真疯狂
[15:26] Your mom… 你妈妈
[15:29] she hangs out with some interesting people. 她认识一些很有趣的人
[15:32] I know. They go hard. 我知道 他们都挺疯的
[15:35] She’s crazy. 她是疯子
[15:37] And I have those interviews scheduled for tomorrow. 我明天还有采访安排
[15:41] – That means Renee does too. – Yeah, she does. -意思是蕾妮也有工作 -是的
[15:46] – What are you making? – Uh, just sketching. -你在弄什么 -就是些草图
[15:50] – Nice. Can I see? – Yeah. -我能看看吗 -好
[15:58] Nice. 真不错
[16:00] Drag queens. 变装皇后
[16:02] Some nice faces. I love it. 很美的脸 我喜欢
[16:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:06] Oh, and you also do like, uh, dialogs and stuff. 你还喜欢写了对白什么的
[16:11] “To have you is to remove 拥有你 便是将你
[16:12] you from the pedestal of not having you.” 从没有的基础上移除
[16:16] That’s really good. 真棒
[16:18] The anticipation is so much better than the actual thing. 现实总是不如预期
[16:20] But I still always want the thing. 但我仍然总是抱有希望
[16:25] How was your party? 你的派对怎么样
[16:27] It was good. Yeah. 挺好的 对
[16:30] That’s– Those are gifts. 那些是礼物
[16:34] – Do you want– Do you want some cake? – Sure. -你要来点蛋糕吗 -当然
[16:39] Great. 真棒
[16:41] Do you mind if I eat this here? 你介意我在这里吃吗
[16:43] No. Yeah, I eat in bed all the time. 当然可以 我总是在床上吃东西
[16:45] I’m disgusting. 我真恶心
[16:47] You seem very not disgusting. 你看起来可一点也不恶心
[16:48] Well, people seem a lot of things, right? 人有千面嘛 对吧
[16:51] That’s true. 这倒是真的
[16:54] How do I seem? 我看起来像什么样
[16:56] I don’t know. 我说不好
[16:58] You seem good. 你看起来很好
[17:00] You seem like you’re here, 就像这里的本地人
[17:02] like you’re doing something that you actually give a fuck about. 就像你在做一些你真的在乎的事
[17:07] – Do you? – I do. Yeah, I give a big fuck about it. -是吗 -是的 我确实很在乎
[17:10] You should only do things you give a big fuck about. 你应该只做自己在乎的事
[17:13] Okay. 好吧
[17:15] I will. 我会的
[17:18] Do you have to go back to Europe for post or are you staying? 你必须回欧洲吗 还是你会留下
[17:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:24] – I want to stay. – You should. -我想留下 -你应该留下
[17:26] But I don’t know. We’ll see what my producers say. 但我不确定 得看我的制作人怎么说了
[17:37] I’m going to sleep on the couch, love. 我去睡沙发了 亲爱的
[17:38] No, you should stay. You should really stay. 不 你该留下 真的
[17:39] No, I mean it. Honestly. I don’t mind. 不 我说真的 我不介意
[17:42] No, I don’t want to take up your own bed. 我不想占用你的床
[17:43] – No, it’s really– Not a big deal. – Stop, stop, stop. -不 真的没关系 -停 打住
[17:46] – It’s so fine. – Please. -真的没事 -拜托
[18:12] I’m gonna take the couch, okay? 我去睡沙发了 好吗
[18:14] Okay. 好吧
[18:18] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[18:27] Yeah, but you wimped out and left, 对 可你临阵退缩 走人了
[18:29] so you didn’t even see how bald and fat he got. 你都没看到他变得多秃多胖
[18:34] – Fucking gross. – I don’t wanna know. No. -恶心死了 -我可不想知道
[18:35] He’s busted looking. Hey, sweetie. 时间是把杀猪刀啊 亲爱的
[18:39] – Did you have a fun night? – Uh, yeah. -昨晚玩得开心吗 -是的
[18:40] – It was cool. – Good, I’m glad. -挺好的 -那就好
[18:43] We keep talking about the fucking night. 我们一直在说那个糟糕的晚上
[18:44] – Disgusting. – I know. I know, right? -恶心死了 -就是吧
[18:49] – What night? – Um, I don’t know. It was the night we– -什么晚上 -就是有一天 我们
[18:51] I can’t– I don’t even know what it was, 我不…我都不知道那算什么
[18:52] like a three-way or something? 三人行吗
[18:53] No! Renee, Renee. Shut up. 不是的 蕾妮 快闭嘴
[19:09] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[19:10] Can I get you something? 要我给你拿点什么吗
[19:12] – I’m okay. – You sure? -不用了 -你确定吗
[19:13] Yeah. Here, I’ll get you something. 来 我给你找点什么
[19:15] Come on. 来吧
[19:18] Gonna be okay? 没事吧
[19:18] I’m fine. Okay, I’m gonna go get my shit. 我没事 好了 我去拿我的东西
[19:21] – Cool. Sweetie, I love you. I’ll see you later. -好 -亲爱的 爱你 回见
[19:23] That cake’s so fucking good. Zoe bring it? 那蛋糕太好吃了 佐伊带的吗
[19:24] – Uh, Ella. – God damn it. -是艾拉 -妈的
[19:34] Bye. 再见
众口难调

文章导航

Previous Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

众口难调(High Maintenance)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号