Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

众口难调(High Maintenance)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 众口难调(High Maintenance)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Wait. I’m starting to rethink the beige. 等等 我开始重新考虑米黄色了
[00:09] I know you’re closing up, but what about these? 我知道你要关门了 但这种呢
[00:12] These are gonna run you considerably more, 这种得多花不少钱
[00:14] ’cause they’re made to order. 因为这些是定做的
[00:16] My guy in Perugia is a fifth-generation tile maker. 我在佩鲁贾的朋友是五代祖传瓷砖制造商
[00:20] He and his brother hand-paint each and every one. 每一片都是他和他的哥哥手绘的
[00:23] – His brother lost a hand. – His leg. -他哥哥失去了一只手 -是腿
[00:26] Oh right. His leg. Anyway… 没错 是他的腿 无所谓
[00:28] – Well, they’re really beautiful. – Aren’t they? -这真的很好看 -对吧
[00:31] I’ve been working with Enzo and his family for almost 40 years. 我跟恩佐和他的家族合作快40年了
[00:35] He’s the best. Very unique designs. 他是最棒的 非常独特的设计
[00:38] Here, why don’t I give you a card, 来 我给你一张卡片
[00:40] and you can look at the whole gallery online. 你可以在网上看到所有样品
[00:43] Oh shoot! Look at those. 天啊 看看这些
[00:45] I thought I knew, now I have no idea. 我本以为我知道我要什么 现在不知道了
[00:48] Well, there’s no hurry. 呵呵 不着急
[00:50] You’re gonna be looking at that wall everyday. 你以后每天都要看到那面墙
[00:51] Why don’t you take your time and come back to us. 你回去好好想想 然后再回来找我们
[00:54] Thank you, I’ll definitely be back. This has been great. 谢谢你 我肯定会回来的 这太棒了
[00:57] It sure has. 当然的
[00:58] – Okay, thanks, Mamie. – Bye-bye. Take care. -谢谢你 梅米 -再见 慢走
[01:02] – Oh my God, I thought she’d never leave. – Tell me about it. -天 我还以为她不会走了 -可不是嘛
[01:05] Let’s blow this dump. 咱们赶紧关门吧
[01:09] 众口难调
[01:13] So, if he can’t guarantee his delivery by next month, 如果他下个月还不能保证交货
[01:17] what use do we have for him? 他对我们还有什么用
[01:18] I’m gonna take my business elsewhere, you know? 我会去别处做我的生意
[01:23] Why do you do that? You’re gonna run into something. 你怎么走路还看手机 你会撞到的
[01:25] It’s my friend, Ruby. 是我朋友 鲁比
[01:27] She’s asking if you’d ever consider modeling. 她问你考虑过当模特吗
[01:30] What? Modeling? 什么 模特
[01:32] Yeah, it’s for a campaign she’s producing. 对 给她在搞的一个活动帮忙
[01:34] She’s just seen you on my Instagram. 她在我的照片墙上看到了你
[01:36] Instagram? Let me see. 照片墙 让我看看
[01:38] Come on. I’m not a model. 拜托 我不是模特
[01:40] They don’t want models, that’s the whole point. 他们不想要真正的模特 这才是重点
[01:42] I don’t understand. Why me? 我不明白 为什么选我
[01:43] Are you kidding me, Mamie? Look at you. 你开玩笑吗 梅米 看看你
[01:45] Exactly! Look at me. 没错啊 看看我
[01:47] Is this the body and face of a model? 这种身材和脸蛋是当模特的料吗
[01:49] – You are fixated on that word, “Model.” – Wheeler, -你很适合”模特”这个词 -惠勒
[01:52] you’re the one who’s trying to convince me to be a model. 你就是那个想说服我当模特的人
[01:54] – Okay, fair, but– – You’re a beautiful woman! -是的 但是… -你是个漂亮的女人
[01:57] Yeah, and your fabulous clothes? Come on! 没错 还有你那些时髦的衣服 拜托
[02:00] Right? You’re iconic. 对吗 你可是标杆
[02:01] Well, let’s not get carried away now. 得了吧 咱可别得意忘形了
[02:03] I’ve always said you have the most interesting face, 我总说你有一张最令人关注的脸
[02:05] – Haven’t I? – Why is this so shocking? -不是吗 -这有什么可惊讶的
[02:07] I don’t know. It’s not like 我不知道
[02:09] I was trying to get noticed or something– 我到没想引起别人的注意什么的
[02:11] Well, you certainly weren’t trying to be invisible. 你可绝对不想被人无视
[02:13] Let’s get real. Is there pay? 咱们现实一点吧 有酬劳吗
[02:15] – Oh, there’s pay. – Yes. -当然有 -当然的
[02:16] – You didn’t say that. How much? – It’s a fair amount. -你没提过啊 有多少 -数量可观
[02:19] It’s enough that she can go on a nice vacation. 足够她去度个愉快的假
[02:21] That’s a no-brainer to me. 要是我的话我肯定去
[02:23] Mamie, you are fabulous. 梅米 你太棒了
[02:26] Thank you, my love. 谢谢亲爱的
[02:28] – All right. Let’s get dessert. – Dessert, I want– -我们点甜品吧 -甜品 我想要…
[02:30] No dessert for you. You’re a model now. 你不能吃甜品 你现在是模特了
[02:34] Take a few steps to your right. 往右走几步
[02:36] Nice. Look around. Take a minute… 很好 朝四周看 保持一分钟
[02:39] – Okay, so makeup is straight ahead. – Oh, thanks sweetie. -化妆就在前面直走 -谢谢
[02:41] Oh my God. Mamie, right? 我的天 梅米 对吧
[02:44] Hi! I love that name. 嗨 我喜欢这个名字
[02:47] I remember you ’cause that name is so good. I’m Sara. 我记得你 因为这名字太棒了 我是萨拉
[02:50] It’s really nice to meet you, sweetheart. 很高兴见到你 亲爱的
[02:52] – You look amazing. – Well, thank you! -你看起来太棒了 -谢谢
[02:54] – Okay, let’s find Ruby. – Is this Mamie? -我们去找鲁比吧 -这是梅米吗
[02:57] Hi, how are you? Oh my God! 你好吗 我的老天
[02:58] You look better in person. How is that even possible? 你本人更好看 这怎么可能
[03:01] I feel like I know you already, too, 我感觉就像已经认识你了
[03:02] ’cause Wheeler’s always posting pictures. 因为惠勒一直在发照片
[03:04] Oh, is she? I don’t know what she puts up there. 是吗 我都不知道她发了什么
[03:06] For real though, everyone is obsessed with you. 说真的 所有人都被你迷住了
[03:10] Yes, girl, we are obsessed. 真的 姐妹儿 我们都被迷住了
[03:12] Let’s go to wardrobe. 我们去看看衣柜吧
[03:13] Are you hungry? Do you need something to eat? 你饿吗 想吃点什么吗
[03:15] No, I’m good. I would use the ladies’ room, though. 不用了 但我得去趟洗手间
[03:18] My bladder is the size of a damn peanut. 我的膀胱只有花生那么大
[03:21] Okay if I hang this stuff here? 我可以把这个挂在这吗
[03:22] Absolutely. But, cute-ini, you did my job for me! 当然 但是小可爱 你把我的活都干了
[03:26] – I’m sorry. – No, no. It’s all good. -对不起 -没关系
[03:28] We just want to start with a clean, fresh palette. 我们只是希望在一块干净的画板上开始
[03:30] It’s just, I’m so used to 我就是习惯
[03:32] slapping on my customary spackle in the morning. 早上起来就打扮好自己
[03:34] I always tell my clients, just moisturize and drink water. 我总是告诉我的客户 只用做好保湿多喝点水
[03:37] Those are really the two main ingredients for good skin. 这些是保养皮肤的两个重要因素
[03:40] Of course, here I am telling you to hydrate 当然了 虽然我现在跟你说要多喝水
[03:42] while I suck down the second coffee of the day. 而到现在我已经两杯咖啡下肚了
[03:45] Oh, a little coffee never hurt anybody. 喝点咖啡没什么坏处
[03:47] Oh yes, sis, it dehydrates your skin and discolors your teeth. 有坏处 会让皮肤失水让牙齿变黄
[03:50] Hey, I’m gonna order some weed if anyone wants to get in on it. 我要订些大麻过来 有人要爽一下吗
[03:53] Hell yes. That sounds good. 太好了 听起来不错
[03:55] Hold a second. 稍等
[04:04] Okay, try to look, like, disgusted. 好了 做个恶心的表情
[04:07] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对 对 对
[04:09] Okay, here, check it out. 好了 你看看
[04:14] – Dude, that’s fucking amazing! – I knew it. -兄弟 这真是太好玩了 -我知道
[04:17] I’m gonna send this to our mutual friend. 我要把这个发给我们共同的朋友
[04:20] Man, who knew that finger meat 谁会想到手指肉
[04:21] could look that much like ass and thigh meat? 会这么像屁股和大腿上的肉啊
[04:24] Yeah. I guess I did. 是啊 我就想出来了
[04:26] Shit, man. Take an item from the case, man. 盒子里选个东西
[04:28] – Anything you want. – Really? Well– -随便什么都行 -真的吗
[04:29] Are you kidding me? 开玩笑吗
[04:30] Look at the gift you’ve given me. 看你给了我什么礼物
[04:32] I won’t say no to that. 那我就笑纳了
[04:33] 萨拉 在绿点区拍摄 能过来吗
[04:34] – You got anymore tricks? – Oh, yeah. Sure. -你还有什么小把戏吗 -当然了
[04:38] Oh my God, dude! What the fuck, man? Are you okay? 天呐 伙计 搞什么呢 你没事吧
[04:41] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[04:44] Dude, you’re fucking crazy! 伙计 你太搞笑了
[04:46] Wait, wait. Hold that. 等等 暂停这个表情
[04:47] Let me get some of my finger ass-meat in the shot here. 让我用手指跟你这个表情拍一张
[04:52] All right, here. Check this out. 好了 看看这个
[04:57] Wait. You have to show me how to do that immediately. 等下 你快告诉我是怎么弄的
[05:00] Oh my God, it’s so easy, and it’s going to change your life. 真是的 太简单了 它会改变你的人生
[05:03] Does it make me look washed-out? 这会不会让我看上去脸色很苍白
[05:05] No, yeah. It’s great. 不会 挺好看的
[05:06] – I think it really works. – It totally works, maybe. -我觉得很好看 -绝对好看 也许吧
[05:11] – I’m just kidding. – Pip! -开玩笑的 -皮普
[05:13] – Hello, my love. – Hi boo! -你好 亲爱的 -你好啊
[05:15] Wow, sis, you are looking sickening, mate! 妹子 你美呆了
[05:19] Do you even need to go to makeup? 你还需要化妆吗
[05:20] Honestly, thank God for y’all. I slept maybe four hours. 说实话 多亏了你们 我睡了大概四小时
[05:23] – Well, God bless you, because you’re perfect. – Amazing. -上帝保佑你 因为你最棒了 -太好了
[05:26] – So, are we good? – Yeah, Ma, you look great. -就这样了吗 -对 梅 你看起来很美
[05:29] That’s the outfit. 就选这套了
[05:31] Okay, you’re all set. 好了 都弄好了
[05:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:36] Show us, show us! What the– 给我们看看 什么鬼…
[05:42] Checking out the sandwiches? 在选三明治吗
[05:44] Can’t decide which one I want. 不知道选哪个
[05:46] – Try ’em both. – Mm, too many calories. -那就都尝尝 -热量太高了
[05:49] Mamie, are you ready? 梅米 准备好了吗
[05:52] Call me Helen Reddy. 叫我海伦·瑞蒂[美国七十年代著名女歌手]
[05:54] Okay, right this way. 好吧 这边走
[05:59] That’s great, Mamie. 很好 梅米
[06:02] Okay, take a small little walk to your right. 好了 朝右边走一小步
[06:05] Nice. Gentle. Okay, stop. 很好 轻轻地 好了 停
[06:09] Great. 很好
[06:10] Okay, take it back to the middle. 好了 走回中间去
[06:15] Maybe, like, give a little jump? 或许 稍微跳起来一点
[06:17] – Give a little hop. – Okay. -小跳一下 -好
[06:20] Beautiful! 很美
[06:22] That’s perfect. 非常完美
[06:24] You look like you’ve been doing this your whole life. 感觉你就像专业模特一样驾轻就熟
[06:27] If there’s even a little bit of truth in that, 如果真像你说的那样
[06:29] it’s because of you. 也是多亏了你的指导
[06:31] I think you were born in a photo studio. 我觉得你像是生来就在照相馆一样
[06:36] Okay. You know what? 好了 知道吗
[06:38] – We like it when she smiles better. – Okay. -我们希望她多笑一点 -好的
[06:40] Can you give me one of those smiles? 能稍微微笑一下吗
[06:42] – From before? – Okay. -正面露齿的 -好的
[06:46] Yeah, that’s perfect. 很好
[06:50] Hey, Mamie, has anyone ever showed you the fingerbutt? 梅米 有人给你看过手指屁股吗
[06:54] The fingerbutt? No. 手指屁股 没有
[06:58] Look like you’re shocked. 假装你被吓到了
[07:02] Oh my God! 我的天
[07:04] That’s great, that’s great. Liam, Liam– 非常好 非常好 利亚姆…
[07:06] Liam, get out of the way. 利亚姆 你让开
[07:08] That’s great. 太棒了
[07:10] – Yes! – That’s magic, Mamie. -好 -太神奇了 梅米
[07:12] – Yes, Mama! – Get it girl, yes! -太好了 -好样的
[07:15] 岁月无痕
[07:17] Look at you! You look luminous! 看看你 你光彩照人
[07:20] Your skin is glowing! 你的皮肤都在发光
[07:21] Looks like somebody else’s skin. 看着像是别人的皮肤
[07:24] And look at those teeth. They glow in the dark, 看看那些牙 黑暗的地方都能发光
[07:26] that’s glowing. 在发光啊
[07:27] 岁月无痕
[07:27] They look beautiful. They look white and bright and shiny! 很漂亮啊 看起来又白又亮还放光
[07:30] They look radioactive. 看着像是有放射性的
[07:32] I am thrilled. I know a model! 我太激动了 我认识个模特呢
[07:36] 岁月无痕
[07:36] Wow, full page. 嚯 整版的
[07:41] Why do they always find ways to remind me about my age? 他们为什么总能有办法提醒我上岁数了
[07:44] Yeah, like, oh my God, I think I almost forgot, 是啊 就像 我的天 我以为我都忘了
[07:48] I am old. 我老了
[07:50] I never think of my age until somebody reminds me. 除非有人提醒 不然我从来都不会想我的年纪
[07:53] I still feel like I did when I was 35. 我仍然感觉像是三十五岁
[07:55] I still feel the same way as you did when you were 35. 我仍然感觉和你三十五岁时的样子一样
[07:59] God, that is such a mindfuck. 天啊 这太烧脑了
[08:02] – Screw them! You got paid, right? – Where’s the check? -去他们的 你拿到钱了吧 -支票呢
[08:05] Finally, a month after the fact. 好不容易 一个月后才兑现
[08:08] Ugh, where are we going? 那我们去哪
[08:09] – I vote Jamaica. – Can I get you girls another drink? -我选牙买加 -姑娘们 再来点喝的吗
[08:13] Oh, yes. We girls would love another drink. 好啊 姑娘们很想再喝点
[08:16] 岁月无痕
[08:27] God damn it. 他妈的
[09:17] No, it’s okay, really. 没事 真的
[09:19] It’s me, see? 这是我啊 看出来没
[09:22] Oh, okay. That’s what’s up. 噢 原来是这么回事
[09:25] Have a good night. 晚安
[09:27] – Hey-hey, lady, wait! – What? -女士 等一下 -什么事
[09:29] You mind if I take a selfie with you? 你不介意我跟你合张影吧
[09:31] No! Come on. 不会 来吧
[09:33] Really? Oh man, that’s cool. All right. 真的吗 太好了
[09:34] Fix that up. There you go. 精神点 来吧
[09:37] One, two, three– cheese! 一 二 三 茄子
[09:44] – Well, thanks a lot. – All right. -非常感谢 -没事
[09:46] You’re welcome. 不客气
[09:48] Oh! Have you ever tried the fingerbutt? 你试过手指装屁股吗
[09:54] – It’s okay, buddy. – So, what now? -哥们 没事的 -那下面呢
[09:57] I would want to get him into surgery 我会想给它做个手术
[09:59] for a proper biopsy of the mass, and then, 对肿块做个正规的活组织检查 然后
[10:03] depending on what we find, 根据检查结果
[10:04] there’d be another surgery to remove the mass itself. 可能还会有个手术来把肿块移除
[10:09] Or you can take him for a walk to the park, 或者你们可以带它去公园
[10:13] buy him a turkey sandwich, 给它买个火鸡三明治
[10:16] and then bring him back and say goodbye. 然后把它再带回来 跟它永别
[10:27] How much is the surgery? 手术要多少钱
[10:51] There you go. 好了
[10:53] Oh, very good. 很好
[11:00] This other vet, he’s like, “What I would do is 另外那个兽医说 “我会给
[11:03] 给动物进行安乐死的药物
[11:03] take pentobarbital for large breeds.” 大型犬用戊巴比妥”
[11:05] And I said, “Well, what I would do is take 我说 “不管大小
[11:08] “Pentobarbital for large breeds and small breeds, “我都会用戊巴比妥
[11:10] and I’m 140, so I double it.” 我有140磅 所以我要加倍剂量”
[11:13] I’d probably hop a flight to Fiji. 我很可能会坐上飞机去斐济
[11:15] I’d want to be on a beach. 我会想要在沙滩上
[11:19] But that’s, that’s just a hypothetical. 不过 这只是假设
[11:21] I haven’t really thought about it, to be honest. 说实话 我还没好好想过
[11:27] Wow. This has escalated. 这更严重了
[11:30] What? How so? 什么 怎么会
[11:32] You just gave a very detailed description 你刚刚对你的自杀给出了
[11:34] of your own suicide. 非常详细的描述
[11:38] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[11:39] Are you feeling suicidal? 你想自杀吗
[11:41] No… 不想…
[11:44] No. 不想
[11:45] Have you given any further thought 你有进一步考虑过
[11:46] to trying antidepressants? 试着用抗抑郁药了吗
[11:48] Yeah, I’m, uh, still not feelin’ it. 考虑过 我还是不想吃
[11:51] – You’re not feelin’ it? – No. -你不想吃 -对
[11:54] Are you still using marijuana? 你还在用大麻吗
[11:57] – Daily? – Pretty much. -每天吗 -差不多吧
[11:59] Nights, weekends. 晚上和周末
[12:04] Just to offer a professional observation, 我只是提供一个专业观察看法
[12:07] I’ve noticed, by and large, 我发现 总的来说
[12:09] the people most resistant to antidepressants 越抵抗抗抑郁症药物的人
[12:12] are those most prone to recreational drug use and addiction. 越容易吸食毒品并成瘾
[12:15] – Do you want me to go on medication? – Not if you don’t. -你想让我服药吗 -除非你自己愿意
[12:18] Just offering an observation that might help you. 只是提供一个也许能帮到你的专业看法
[12:30] Wh– What do you think about micro-dosing psychedelics? 你觉得微量吸食迷幻剂怎么样
[12:34] You know, for– for depression. 你懂的 为治疗抑郁症
[12:37] I mean, listen, man. 听着 老兄
[12:39] Every time I take mushrooms, I’m blissed out. 每次我吃蘑菇 我都高兴得上天
[12:41] Almost every time. But, yeah. 几乎是每次 但也差不多了
[12:43] So, how much should I take? 那我每次该吃多少
[12:45] Uh, you know what? 怎么说呢
[12:46] I don’t know, ’cause I didn’t make ’em. 我也不知道 因为不是我种的
[12:48] So you’re gonna want to just take a little bit. 所以你最好每次少吃点
[12:51] So like a little nibble? 比如一小口
[12:52] Mm-mm, like a nibble of a nibble. 比如一小口的一小口
[12:54] – Oh, wow. – Micro. -这么少 -微量
[12:57] Okay right. That’s why it’s called– 好吧 所以这叫…
[12:58] – Micro-dosing. – Right. -微量吸食 -对
[13:47] Does he know how to turn his head and cough? 他知道怎么转头咳嗽吗
[13:49] Just joking. 开个玩笑
[13:50] Oh, I think he likes it! 我觉得他喜欢
[13:52] Me, too, buddy. Me, too. 我也是 兄弟 我也是
[13:54] What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? 你管一只无关紧要的大象叫什么
[13:58] An “irrelephant.” 一只”无关象”
[14:01] He’s doing great! 它棒极了
[14:03] He just wants to play a little more. 它就想再玩一会儿
[14:05] Thank you for a great day, everybody! 谢谢大家 今天很棒
[14:09] Nice work! 干得好
[14:13] Okay. 好吧
[14:33] You get a treat, and you get a treat! 给你一个零食 给你一个零食
[14:37] Don’t think I forgot about you, missy! 别以为我忘了你 小姐
[14:42] Should have given you a micro-dose. 应该给你也来个微量吸食
[14:45] You know, your shell is part of your skeleton, 你的壳是你骨骼的一部分
[14:49] but it’s also your home, your safety zone. 但这也是你的家 你的安全地带
[14:53] Which leads me to… Just curious, how are things at your home? 这让我想起 好奇问一句 你家最近如何
[15:05] Neutered. Neu… tered. 绝育 绝育
[15:07] Neu-tered. 绝育
[15:10] Wow, I’m really good at this weird thing, aren’t I? 我真是太擅长当怪胎了 对不对
[15:12] I’m gonna be real with you, Kadisha. 我得跟你说实话 卡蒂莎
[15:14] Lucky’s fucked. 吉祥没救了
[15:16] But I’ll tell you, with the Supreme Court 但我告诉你 有了最高法院
[15:17] and the world being the way it is, 还有世界这个操蛋样
[15:20] it seems like we’re all fucked. 看起来我们大家都完蛋了
[15:21] So maybe you’re the lucky one. 所以也许你才更幸运
[15:24] I love your eyes. 我喜欢你的眼睛
[15:26] Theresa, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? 特瑞莎 我有没有说过我非常感激你
[15:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:39] So much love. 满满的爱
[15:41] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[15:44] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[15:47] 迷幻蘑菇
[15:52] “Tolerance to mushrooms builds quickly.” “蘑菇的耐受性形成速度快”
[15:56] “Using mushrooms two days in a row “接连两天服用蘑菇
[15:58] may lead to a diminished experience.” 可能会降低其效果”
[16:52] Gene? 基恩
[16:54] Cremation pick up is here. 火葬场的人来了
[16:56] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[16:58] I’ll be right there. 我马上就去
[16:59] Okay. 好
[17:02] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[17:04] Yeah, I’m feeling a bit off. I’m fine. 我感觉不太舒服 但没事
[17:09] Okay. 好吧
[17:24] Whoa, that’s a lot of bags. 好多袋
[17:26] Somebody had a busy week. 看来上周很忙啊
[17:29] Yes, I, uh, took a lot of lives last week. 是啊 上周我杀了好多生
[17:33] Hey, it keeps the lights on. 这有助于生意兴隆
[17:37] Yes, it does. 是的 是的
[17:45] Jesus. 老天
[18:04] The violent… 剧烈的…
[18:08] cycle… of… 循…环…
[18:14] breeeeed-ing. 生育过程
[18:26] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[18:30] I gotta go. 我得回去
[18:36] Hey, I’m sorry. I think I’ve got a migraine. 抱歉 我觉得我有点偏头疼
[18:38] And diarrhea, so gross. 还拉稀 太难受了
[18:40] -I’ll see you tomorrow. -What about your appointments? -明天见 -那你的预约呢
[18:42] Oh, we can cancel or just call Jarny. 取消吧 或者叫嘉妮来
[18:45] – Jarny? – Sorry. Jenny. -嘉妮 -抱歉 是珍妮
[18:47] Sorry. Just call Jenny. 抱歉 打电话叫珍妮来吧
[18:48] – Help, help. – Please, help! -救命 -拜托了 救命
[18:50] What’s going on? One at a time. 怎么回事 一个一个说
[18:51] I was practicing for all-states 我在为全国巡演做练习
[18:53] and then I went to get food and– 然后我去拿吃的了
[18:55] And then her kitten fell into the tuba and she got stuck. 然后她的猫掉进了低音号里卡住了
[18:58] – We can’t get her out. – Can– Can you get a vet? -它出不来了 -你能找个兽医来吗
[19:00] The vet’s on his way out. I mean, I don’t know– 兽医正要出去 我不知道…
[19:02] Hold on. Hold on. 别急 别急
[19:07] Let’s go take a look. 咱们去看看
[19:09] Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much! 谢谢 太感谢了
[19:11] Oh my gosh! Thank you! 天啊 谢谢你
[19:18] Oh God. 天啊
[19:23] Oh, I feel her. She’s still warm, that’s good. 我摸到它了 还暖着 这是好事
[19:28] And so fucking soft. 真他妈软啊
[19:33] Yep, she’s stuck. Stuck cat. 对 它卡住了 卡住的猫
[19:37] Staccato. 卡猫
[19:39] Okay, I’m gonna try something. 好吧 我来试试
[19:41] – On three. You ready? – Yeah. -数到三 准备好了吗 -好了
[19:50] Are you gonna start counting, or– 你要开始数吗 还是…
[19:52] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[19:54] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[20:00] Stop! What are you doing? Stop it! Matches! 住手 你在干什么 快住手 麦琪思
[20:03] Stop it! 住手
[20:04] – Oh my God! – Stop! -天啊 -快停手
[20:10] Okay, that’s the first step. 好了 这是第一步
[20:12] Have you seen the– Damn! What are they called? 你有没有看到 该死 叫什么来着
[20:17] Scissors? 剪刀
[20:21] Forceps? 产钳
[20:23] In the drawer. 在抽屉里
[20:37] I think I loosened– 好像松点了
[20:39] Yeah. 没错
[20:41] Easy does it. 很容易
[20:43] Hello kitty. Okay. 你好啊猫咪 好了
[20:46] – I did it! – Oh, my God! -我做到了 -天啊
[20:48] -What the fuck is wrong with you? -Oh, no! Please God! -你他妈有病吗 -不 天啊
[20:50] No! No! 不 不要啊
[20:53] Dr. Sou! Dr. Sou! 苏医生 苏医生
[20:55] She’s still warm, God damn it! 它还有热气 该死
[21:03] What have I done? 我做了什么啊
[21:09] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[21:12] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[21:19] He has diarrhea. 他今天拉肚子
[21:21] What? 什么
[21:24] I can’t do it any… 我没能…
[21:26] What the hell? 什么鬼
[21:28] How are you feeling today? 今天感觉怎么样
[21:32] You know, I feel fine. 挺好的
[21:34] I feel like it’s working. 我觉得起作用了
[21:36] Have you had any further thoughts of suicide? 你还有再想过自杀吗
[21:40] Well, sure– No, I’m… Uh, no. 当然 不 没有了
[21:43] – Well, that’s good! – Yeah, it’s good. -那就好 -对 是好事
[21:45] Um, I feel silly for being 我觉得挺傻的
[21:48] so resistant to the medication. 对药物这么抗拒
[21:51] And how’s your work going? 你的工作怎么样了
[21:53] Much better. I’ve– I’ve been thinking about getting a dog. 好多了 我在考虑养一条狗
[21:57] – Wow, I think that’s great. – It is. -我觉得这很棒 -是啊
[22:00] No, yeah. It’s good. 真的 很棒
[22:05] There are some side effects I’m not so psyched about. 确实有一些我不太希望有的副作用
[22:18] You want me to keep going? 要我继续吗
[22:21] No, it’s fine. You can stop. 不用了 可以停了
[22:30] Cheer up, baby. 振作点 宝贝
众口难调

文章导航

Previous Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

众口难调(High Maintenance)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号