Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] The Sativas go pretty quickly… 印度大麻卖得特别快
[00:09] …so I’m gonna give you a little Green Crack 所以我先给你点绿麻
[00:11] and put that in the back of the case, 放在箱子里靠后的位置
[00:12] 酸柴油[印度大麻的一种
[00:13] uh, right by the cookies. 就在饼干旁边
[00:15] Crack in the back. 绿麻放在后面
[00:16] And I’m out of Sativa cartridges, 印度大麻的水烟芯没了
[00:19] so I have these hybrids, 所以我弄了这些混合种
[00:21] but it’s Sunday, so I think it’s okay. 但今天是周日 应该没事
[00:22] I don’t think it’ll be too crazy. 我觉得不会太疯的
[00:24] It should be fine. 应该能应付
[00:25] Also, I was thinking it might be easier 还有 我在想如果我开车过去
[00:27] if I just pull up, call them, 打给他们
[00:30] and then they come down, hop in the whip, 然后他们下来 上车
[00:32] and we drive around the block. 然后我们围着街区转会比较容易吧
[00:34] I mean, that seems a little out in the open. 感觉有点太不避讳了吧
[00:36] I don’t know. I’m not worried about it. 我不知道 我可不担心
[00:37] Everybody else does it like that. 其他人都这么做
[00:39] But then you miss the insides of the apartment, 但你错就过了公寓内部
[00:41] which is, like, kind of the best part. 那才是最精彩的部分
[00:44] I just think it’s gonna be faster, man. 我只是觉得这样会更快一点
[00:45] Yeah, yeah, you’re probably right. 对 可能你是对的
[00:47] – We can do that, yeah. – Cool. -我们可以这么做 行 -好
[00:49] Um, I rolled you some Js man. 我给你卷了一支
[00:52] Figured with the arm and everything… 毕竟你胳膊不方便什么的
[00:54] That is so nice. Thank you so much. 你人真好 感激不尽
[00:56] – I really– – How could I leave you high and dry, man? -我真的 -我怎么能让你孤立无援呢
[00:59] – Look at you. – You’ll just leave me high. -看看你 -你让我自己嗨就行了
[01:03] Indeed. 没错
[01:03] So, we’re gonna try this burner thing. 我们来试试这个一次性手机
[01:06] Don’t respond to an unknown number 陌生号码不要接
[01:08] unless there’s a referral first, okay? 除非有推荐人 明白吗
[01:10] I got robbed like that, so… 我就那样被抢劫过 所以
[01:12] – Got it. You’re the boss. – All right. -明白了 你说了算 -好
[01:15] You already know the combination, got all that. 你已经知道密码了 东西都装进去了
[01:19] I got you some extra cash here. 我这里又给你准备了点现金
[01:21] If they buy five, they get the sixth free, so, it’s a promo. 如果他们买五包 就送一包 是促销
[01:25] Are there any nuts in the cookies? 饼干里面有坚果吗
[01:28] No, there are no nuts in the cookies. 没有 饼干里面没有坚果
[01:29] You are so conscientious, man. 你真是认真负责啊
[01:31] I know. I’ve literally never known anyone with a nut allergy, 我知道 我从来不认识有坚果过敏的人
[01:34] and I still freak out about it all the time. 但我还是一直都很害怕
[01:36] It’s gonna come in handy one day. 迟早会有用的
[01:38] All right, I’m gonna head out. 行了 我要出门了
[01:39] I gotta give my lady a ride to work before I get started. 我开工之前要先送女朋友上班
[01:42] This everything? 所有东西都在这里了吗
[01:46] – All right, man. – All right. Thanks, man. -好了 兄弟 -谢谢
[01:47] You take care of that arm, huh? 你好好养那条胳膊 好吗
[01:48] – I will. I will. – All right, I’ll see ya. -我会的 会的 -再见
[01:50] All right. Yeah. 行 再见
[01:52] Hey, you need the phone. 你还需要这个手机
[01:54] Oh! My bad. 是我不好
[01:56] – I need that. – Part of the… Part of the thing. -我需要这个 -是送货的…一部分
[01:58] All right, man. Don’t worry, huh? 好了 哥们 别担心好吗
[02:00] Not worried. 我不担心
[02:20] Yeah. 棒
[02:30] 众口难调
[02:30] Fuck! 我去
[02:34] And the password is Mom’s birthday, right? 密码是老妈生日 对吧
[02:38] Yeah, that worked. Thanks, Dad. 可以了 谢谢老爸
[02:41] Also, you should probably not use that password for everything, 还有 你最好不要所有密码都用这个
[02:44] or at least make it backwards or something. 至少倒过来也行
[02:48] – Yeah. – So, how do you get to be the king? -对 -你怎么当上国王的
[02:51] – It ain’t like that. The Guy… – Yeah, I’m okay. -不是那样的 那人… -我没事
[02:53] It was bound to happen sometime, 这种事迟早会发生
[02:54] so I’m just hanging at home today. 我今天就待在家里了
[02:57] Yeah, well, I do all my work from my computer, 反正我都是用电脑工作
[02:59] so I can work from home. 在家也能工作
[03:02] Of course I was wearing a helmet. I always wear a helmet. 我当然戴头盔了 一直都有戴
[03:07] I appreciate the concern, but I don’t want you to… 谢谢关心 但我不想让你…
[03:09] 发给贝丝: 有阵子没联系了 过来吗
[03:13] I’m gonna be okay. 我会没事的
[03:17] She’s been very helpful. 她挺帮我的
[03:18] 发给朱朱: 过来吗
[03:19] She brought me some stuff at the hospital. 在医院的时候她给我带了很多东西
[03:22] Yeah, I’m still on her insurance. 对 我还能享受她的保险
[03:32] All right. 好的
[03:35] Hey, man. You need anything? 你有什么需要吗
[03:37] Like a… 比如
[03:40] bathroom, water, smoke a bowl? I don’t know. 用下洗手间 喝点水 抽点大麻之类的
[03:45] No. No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[03:46] All right, all right. 好吧
[03:49] I can’t believe she’s turning 17 already. 简直不敢相信她已经17岁了
[03:51] How the hell did that happen? 时间怎么过得这么快
[03:53] Yeah, well, I’ll FaceTime her tomorrow. Oh man. 我明天会跟她视频
[03:56] Okay, Dad. Well, tell Mom I love her, 好了 爸 替我问候老妈
[03:59] and I love you, and– yeah. 爱你们 好
[04:01] I’ll pay you back. I promise. Thanks again. 我会还你的 我保证 再次感谢
[04:05] 发给阿卜杜拉: 怎么样了
[04:05] Talk to you later. 再联系
[04:12] – Oh, are you with– – Yeah, I’m with the bearded dude. Hop in. -你是跟… -对 那个大胡子 上车吧
[04:14] Oh, okay. 好的
[04:21] – Hey, how you doing? – What’s up, man? -你好啊 -你好
[04:22] All right, so, here, give this a taste. 来 你试试看
[04:25] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[04:27] So, that’s some Diesel, then I’ve got some flowers. 那是”柴油” 我这里还有大麻花
[04:30] All right, the OG and the Sour Diesel are really tasty. OG和”酸柴油”味道很不错
[04:34] Everything else is a little dry, to tell you the truth… 老实说 其他的都有一点干
[04:36] – Okay. – …but take your pick. -好的 -你自己选
[04:38] – All right. – Oh! I got waters and Capri Suns if you’re thirsty. -好 -你渴的话 我还有矿泉水和果汁
[04:41] Oh, thank you. Um… 谢谢
[04:43] Oh shit. Uh, you know what? 该死 是这样
[04:44] I actually realized I just left my money upstairs. 我突然发现我钱包落在楼上了
[04:48] – Are you serious, man? – Yeah, I’m really sorry. -你开玩笑吧 -真的很抱歉
[04:49] I’m– I’m just used to doing it the other way. 我一般不出门买的
[04:52] All right, fine. Well, make it snappy, huh? 好吧 那你快点
[04:53] All right. I’ll be back in three. 好 我马上回来
[04:57] Jeez. 天
[05:04] Shit. 该死
[05:06] Fuck! Fuck! Shoot! 妈的 操
[05:11] Shit. 该死
[05:12] Uh, I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:20] 客人下车了
[05:43] Hi, you’ve reached Beth. 你好 我是贝丝
[05:45] I don’t listen to the messages, 我一般不听留言
[05:48] but if it makes you feel good, then leave one. 但如果你想的话 就留吧
[05:52] Are we still good for tomorrow? 明天继续吗
[05:53] Yeah. Also, I was thinking it might be easier 当然 我在想这样会不会更简单
[05:56] if, like, one of us was the dispatcher, 我们其中一个负责调度
[05:58] you know, doing the phones 接打电话
[05:59] and texting the addresses, and the other one was driving, 发发地址 另一个负责开车
[06:02] because it’s kind of hard to do both things at once, man. 因为一个人有点兼顾不来
[06:04] I don’t know how you’ve been doing it by yourself for this long. 真不知道你一个人怎么做这么久的
[06:07] It’s been working out for me thus far, man. 我觉得还好
[06:09] Also, dude, not to overstep or anything, 还有 哥们 不是我管得多
[06:12] but if you get better product, you’re gonna get more customers. 要是你能搞到更好的货 就会有更多顾客来
[06:15] I mean, you can actually compete 你完全可以
[06:17] with some of these other services. 干掉其他人的生意
[06:19] Yeah. I mean, it’s definitely something I’ve thought about, 我确实想过这些
[06:23] but, you know– I’d like to make more money, 不过…虽然我想赚更多钱
[06:26] but I’m not really into the competition thing. 但我不太喜欢跟别人竞争
[06:29] Right, right. I mean, competition sucks, right? 好吧 竞争确实挺讨厌
[06:31] Fuck capitalism. But money’s awesome though, right? 资本主义真操蛋 但赚钱就是好啊
[06:35] Yeah. I mean, it definitely helps out sometimes. 确实 多多益善
[06:38] – Here you go. Count that. -Dope. -给 数一下 -好的
[07:02] 发给贝丝: 在吗
[07:56] 发给查德: 今天要来点致幻蘑菇吗
[08:16] 抱歉 伙计
[08:17] 我在里斯本
[08:45] Oh fuck. 操
[09:11] So, your fork is totally bent. 你的车轮都变形了
[09:13] So this is more of a replace than a repair. 修是不行了 得换
[09:16] Yeah, I mean, I figured… 我知道
[09:18] I figured that was the case. 我猜到了
[09:20] I just know that I don’t have this model here, 我们店里没有这款
[09:23] so I’m gonna have to order it, and you’re looking at, like, 所以得预定 大概需要
[09:26] two, three weeks. 两到三个周
[09:28] That’s okay, ’cause I can’t do anything with this arm anyways, 没事 反正我胳膊这样也做不了什么
[09:31] so that’s fine. 没关系
[09:33] Okay. 好的
[09:35] Are you sure that you want me to fix it this bike? 你确定要修吗
[09:38] Because if I’m gonna be honest with you… 老实说
[09:42] the housing, the brakes don’t even work. 车体和刹车都坏了
[10:01] But this is your ride, and I can fix the wheels, 毕竟是你的坐骑 我可以修好车轮
[10:04] I can put a new fork on it, 换个新的车叉
[10:06] true everything out for you, no problem. 所有问题都修好 没问题
[10:10] Yeah, I– I can handle the truth. 可以 我能接受事实
[10:13] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[10:19] I’m talking about the wheels. 我在说车轮
[10:22] Yeah, okay, well, we should get new wheels then, 对 那就换新的车轮
[10:25] and we should get a new fork. 再换个新的车叉
[10:28] That’s good, man. We can do all that. 没问题 都可以
[10:30] – It sounds great. – I have to do all that. -很好 -这些都得换
[10:32] Okay, well, let’s do it. 好 换吧
[10:34] You’re very handsome. 你长得真帅
[11:00] – Go away. – I’m going away. -走开 -我在走了
[11:02] – Go away. – You don’t have to worry about me. I’m blessed. -走开 -你别管我 我自有天佑
[11:04] I don’t care about you being blessed. 谁管你天佑不天佑
[11:07] I’m gonna have a nice day. 我会度过很棒的一天
[11:08] You ain’t gonna have a nice day. 而你不会
[11:10] – I’m blessed. – You are not gonna have a nice day. -因为我有天佑 -你这一天不会好过
[11:12] – I’m blessed. – You aren’t blessed! -我有神眷 -你有个屁
[11:15] I’m blessed! 我有神眷
[11:34] 安珀警报
[11:45] Go ahead, ding-dong. Go. 快走啊 傻蛋 先走
[11:47] All right. Oh. 好 哎哟
[11:49] No, you go! 不 你先走
[11:52] All right. 好吧
[11:59] What’s going on with GooGee? 咕叽怎么没来
[12:00] GooGee? Who’s GooGee? 咕叽 谁是咕叽
[12:03] That’s what I call him. 我就这么叫他
[12:04] – To his face? – Yeah. -当他面 -对
[12:05] It’s a long story. Man, we’re tight like that. 说来话长 哥们 我们就那么铁
[12:07] Oh, GooGee’s taking it easy today. 咕叽今天要放松一下
[12:10] Well, good for GooGee. What you got for me? 好样的 你带什么货过来了
[12:12] So, nothing special today, just some plants, 没什么特别的 有植物
[12:15] some pens, and some snacks. 有电子笔 还有吃的
[12:18] So, what we call you then? 我该怎么称呼你呢
[12:19] I just started. I don’t have a nickname yet. 我刚开始干 还没有绰号
[12:22] What about, like, Tetchen? 叫你小疯子怎么样
[12:25] – Tetchen? – Yeah, or– or Boodlay Yo Tambien. -小疯子 -或者叫”私酿老二”
[12:30] Dude, where are you getting these names from? 哥们 你都是从哪想出的这些绰号
[12:33] I’m checking your vibe. 我是在试探你的路数
[12:34] You’re checking my vocals, I’m checking your vibe. 你探我的口音 我探你的路数
[12:37] That’s how it works. It’s organic. 这是流程 是个有机体
[12:38] Well, personally, I’m not crazy about either of those, 个人来说 这些绰号我都不怎么喜欢
[12:41] and I don’t think the other guy likes being called GooGee either. 而且那个人应该也不愿意你叫他咕叽
[12:44] GooGee knows what GooGee is. 咕叽知道那是什么意思
[13:01] You… are my number one… 你…是我最喜欢的…
[13:05] guy. 人
[13:22] Oh no, what happened? 不会吧 怎么回事
[13:26] People don’t want these clothes anymore. 有人不想要这些衣服了
[13:30] No, your arm. 我是说你的胳膊
[13:33] I hurt it, and now it itches. 我弄伤了 现在很痒
[13:36] Well, it looks like you found a good trick there. 看来你已经找到办法了
[13:38] Yeah, it’s a, uh, it’s just a stick. 对 这就是根棍子
[13:43] Let me know if you need any help. 需要帮助就告诉我
[13:45] Okay, you too. 好的 你也一样
[14:03] Shit. 我操
[14:54] Oh, don’t worry. Don’t worry about me. 别管我 你们继续
[14:57] Hey, do you have a minute to support human rights. 能花一分钟支持一下人权运动吗
[14:59] I can’t. I really can’t. Thank you so much. 不行 我真不行 非常感谢
[15:21] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 好好好好 好极了
[15:52] 安珀警报
[16:01] Thank God every day my children grow up safe. 谢天谢地 我的孩子们都平安长大了
[16:03] – This country crazy. – Ain’t that the truth. -这个国家太疯狂了 -可不是嘛
[16:07] Hey, what’s going on? 这是怎么了
[16:26] – Is it you? – Yes, it’s me. -是你吗 -是我
[16:28] Kid, we gotta call. 孩子 我们得打电话
[16:31] People are looking for you. 有人在找你呢
[16:34] – What? Oh. – What are you doing? -怎么了 -你在干什么
[16:36] – I’m not doing anything. – Get away from my kid. -我什么都没干 -离我孩子远点
[16:38] I’m– I didn’t– I– I didn’t! 我不是… 不是你想的那样
[16:42] I’m sorry! 抱歉
[16:43] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:45] I did drugs! 我嗑药了
[16:57] Oh shit. 操
[17:01] Shit, my pants. 该死 我的裤子
[17:06] Shit. 妈的
[17:07] Oh no! No! 别啊 不要
[17:11] This is a fucking nightmare. 真他妈是场噩梦
[17:33] You getting in or what? 你上不上车
[17:35] Okay. Yeah. Um, okay. 好 好吧
[17:48] I didn’t know it was a cab. I didn’t know it was a cab. 我不知道这是出租车 我不知道
[17:50] – Let’s go. Close the door. – I’m sorry. -我们走 把门关上 -抱歉
[17:52] Oh, I’m back to this spot. Jesus Christ. 我又回到这里了 天啊
[18:04] The first series, though? 第一个系列
[18:05] – The first season. – Yeah, yeah, the old one.
[18:06] Yeah, yeah, wrapped in plastic. 没错 全都用塑料包起来
[18:08] Yeah, but I cannot understand his stuff. 没错 但我没法理解他的东西
[18:11] – Like, I’ve tried to watch it so many times. – Me either. -我试着看了无数次 -我也是
[18:13] That’s– that’s the beauty, man. 那就是魅力所在 伙计
[18:14] You’re not supposed to understand it. 你本来就不应该理解
[18:16] You’re supposed to experience it, you know? 你应该好好体验
[18:17] He once said that, you know, 他曾经说过
[18:20] the movies appear to him as broken puzzle pieces, 那些电影对他来说就像破碎的拼图碎片
[18:23] – and then he– – Yeah. -然后他… -没错
[18:24] They appear to me as broken puzzles pieces too. 对我来说也像是破碎的拼图碎片
[18:26] Yeah, but then it’s like the joint effort, 没错 但那就像是共同的努力
[18:28] everybody assembles the movie. 大家一起拍了这部电影
[18:31] Right. Oh my God. It smells like farts. 没错 天啊 这味道也太难闻了
[18:35] Is that kimchi, dude? 那是泡菜吗 哥们
[18:37] Boss, you mind throwing a cap on that? 老大 你能盖上盖子吗
[18:39] – I’m sorry. I’m sorry about him. – Ah, jeez. What a snack. -对不起 很对不起 -天啊 真恶心
[18:43] What a weird snack for someone to have. It’s not– 谁会吃这种奇怪的零食 这…
[18:45] It’s not acceptable in a public transport situation. 这在公共交通车辆上是不可接受的
[18:48] Don’t worry about it. Go on. 算了 继续说
[18:50] We’re gonna start with Blue Velvet, 我们先放《蓝丝绒》
[18:51] right, just to whet the appetite, you know? 给大家开开胃
[18:54] So it’s not overwhelming. 程度刚刚好
[18:55] And then you go straight into Eraserhead, 然后就直接放《橡皮头》
[18:57] and you’re like, “Where am I? What’s going on? 然后你就会”我在哪 怎么回事
[18:59] “Why am I here? I don’t like being here. “我为什么在这里 我不喜欢在这里
[19:01] It’s uncomfortable to be here,” 在这里好不爽”
[19:02] But you remain there. You know what I mean? 但你还是会留着 你懂我意思吗
[19:03] And then the next one– oh, sorry. 然后下一场 不好意思
[19:05] Yeah, I’m gonna have to split. 我得走了
[19:07] – All right, cool, cool. – Thanks for the offer, though, man. -好吧 好吧 -不过还是谢了 伙计
[19:09] Talk to you soon. Peace, Kabir. 回头见 好好的 卡比尔
[19:11] – Have fun, guys, be safe. – Thanks, man. -好好玩 伙计们 保重 -谢了
[19:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:15] What a bunch of janky clowns. 真是一群蠢小丑
[19:50] “Just Chillin'” “放松一下”
[19:56] All right. 好吧
[20:07] Twins. 龙凤胎
[20:09] I mean… 双胞胎
[20:12] They were twins. 他们以前是双胞胎
[20:14] Oh yeah. 没错
[20:15] What, no TV? 没有电视吗
[20:17] You’re the TV. 你就是电视
[20:42] Hey, excuse me. Didn’t you go to Vassar? 打扰了 你是不是上过瓦瑟学院
[20:45] – Class of ’06? – Yeah, I did. -06届的 -没错
[20:48] We went to school together. 我们曾经是同学
[20:49] You lived in Josselyn, right? 你原来住在乔斯林 对吗
[20:51] I think you used to sell me pot. 你以前卖过大麻给我
[20:54] Yeah, that sounds about right. How you doing, man? 应该没错 你好吗 伙计
[20:56] No complaints. Actually just here with my team, 还行 刚和我的人一起来这里
[20:58] celebrating a project we just finished. 庆祝我们刚完成的一个项目
[21:01] I’m a Googler. 我在谷歌工作
[21:03] Oh, did you– did you go to the 10-year? 你去了十年同学会吗
[21:06] Tenure? The 10-year. No, I didn’t. 终生职位[音同] 十年同学会 我没去
[21:09] – I didn’t get the chance to. – Dude, -没赶上 -哥们
[21:11] you should’ve come. It was so fucking fun. 你应该来的 太有意思了
[21:13] Oh my God. I got so fucked up. 天啊 我喝得一团糟
[21:15] I hadn’t been that drunk since college. 大学后就没那么醉过了
[21:18] Yeah, that sounds cool. 是啊 听起来挺带劲的
[21:20] So, what you working in these days? 话说 你现在做什么工作
[21:23] – Pot. – Wow! Good for you. -卖大麻 -有你的啊
[21:25] Cannabis industry’s really booming these days. 这几年大麻产业发展可好了
[21:27] It’s good to kind of get in there early. Smart. 早做早发 很聪明
[21:29] – Yeah, people like pot. – Yeah. Yeah. -是啊 人们喜欢大麻 -是啊
[21:33] – Yeah. Oh God. – Waylon, get your ass over here! -是啊 -韦伦 赶紧过来
[21:35] – We’re making a toast! – Gotta get back to my team. -我们要干杯了 -我得过去了
[21:37] But, uh, hey, it’s good running into you, man. 不过 真高兴能遇上你 哥们
[21:39] And good luck with everything. 祝你一切顺利
[21:41] – Good luck with the– the biz. – Sure, yeah. -祝你的小生意红火 -当然
[21:45] – All right, take it easy. – Yeah, take it easy, man. -好了 保重 -好 保重
[21:54] 亲 我朋友杰斯想玩玩
[21:56] 我做他的推荐人行吗
[22:02] 当然 明天吧 具体信息发短信给我
[23:08] 发给贝丝: 能聊聊吗
[23:25] Are you sure, man? 你确定吗 哥们
[23:27] Yeah. 是的
[23:28] I just don’t think it makes sense, 我只是觉得这样不太行
[23:30] ’cause, like, there’s not enough clients, 因为 就感觉客户不够
[23:33] and you nor I are gonna make enough money. 咱俩都赚不到什么钱
[23:37] Yeah, but that was just a Sunday and a Monday. 是 但咱们只试了周日和周一
[23:39] You don’t wanna wait till the end of the week, see what happens? 你不想等到周末 看看是什么情况吗
[23:41] – We can get more clients. – I know, but– -我们可以多找些客户 -我知道 可是
[23:44] I can hook you up with the crazy good prices, 我可以给你提供意想不到的好价格
[23:47] bulk prices on, like, really good flowers, 批发价 给你提供优质的大麻花
[23:49] concentrates, all that shit. I got the link, man. 浓缩的 应有尽有 我有人脉 哥们
[23:54] I know, but I just kind of like doing it on my own. 我知道 但我还是比较喜欢单干
[24:00] All right, man. Well, you know, you feel how you feel. 好吧 哥们 不能强求
[24:03] – Thanks, man. – Any time, man. -谢了 哥们 -随时效劳
[24:04] – And it was good working with you. – Yeah, it was. -跟你一起干挺开心的 -是啊
[24:07] That was a good one. 这招不错
[24:10] – You wanna hit this? – Yeah. -要来一口吗 -好
[24:30] Hey, Kate. 凯特
[24:33] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[24:36] Arigato! 谢谢
[24:37] “Arigato”? I thought you were taking, uh, Chinese. 日语 我还以为你在学汉语
[24:41] I am, but I was just accepted 是的 但我被一个
[24:42] to a foreign exchange program in Japan this summer. 日本的暑期国外交换生计划录取了
[24:45] Japan? what…? 什么 日本
[24:47] That’s fucking awsome. 这也太他妈棒了
[24:48] Fuck yeah, man. 真他妈棒 伙计
[24:49] Oh, shouldn’t I say fuck yeah? 我是不是不该说脏字
[24:51] I say fuck sometimes. 我有时候也说脏字
[24:54] All right, cool. 那就好
[24:55] Well, what about collage? 那大学的事呢
[24:57] You know where you wanna go? 你想好要去哪了吗
[24:59] All I know is away. 我只知道反正要走得远远的
[25:03] Yeah, I know what you mean. 是啊 我懂你的意思
[25:05] I never say you never really tend to ask about me ever. 我一直没说 你从没主动问过我的情况
[25:08] I’m always asking about you. 都是我在问你
[25:10] What do you think that’s all about? 你觉得这是怎么回事
[25:12] How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样
[25:14] How was your day? 你过得怎么样
[25:16] See, it feels forced. 你看 感觉有点被强迫
[25:17] – Yeah, feels it is. – Alright. -确实是 -好吧
众口难调

文章导航

Previous Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 众口难调(High Maintenance)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

众口难调(High Maintenance)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号