时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 多年来 布什维克发生了巨大的变化 | |
[00:14] | 当初 这里只是丛林里的一个农业社区 | |
[00:18] | 而现在 这里到处都是 | |
[00:21] | 街头艺术家 就像我身后这位 | |
[00:23] | 大家可以看到 他将整个社区 | |
[00:25] | 当成了一块画布 | |
[00:29] | – Pardon moi. – No problem. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[00:35] | We should take Claire on that tour. | 我们应该带克莱尔去看看 |
[00:38] | She’s probably already gone. She lives in the neighborhood. | 她可能已经去过了 她就住在附近 |
[00:41] | – I might want to go, Ron. – You’re a grown-ass woman. | -我可能想去看看 罗 -你是个成年人了 |
[00:45] | You do what you want. | 做你自己想做的 |
[00:46] | – Thank you so much. – Let’s find this damn place. | -谢谢 -我们去找找这个地方吧 |
[00:48] | If we had parked closer… | 要是我们停得近一点 |
[00:50] | 众口难调 | |
[00:51] | Wait. This left or that left? | 等等 这边左拐还是那边左拐 |
[00:52] | – Let’s go this way. – Okay. All right. | -走这边吧 -好的 |
[00:56] | You’ve got to be kidding me. Which one is the– | 开什么玩笑 哪个是… |
[00:58] | Here, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[01:01] | Oh, this is– So it’s the red tape on the back of the– | 这是…应该是后面的红色胶带… |
[01:06] | Do you think that we should get Claire some mace? | 我们要不要给克莱尔带点肉蔻 |
[01:09] | Yeah, maybe. I don’t like that there’s bars on the windows. | 也许吧 我不喜欢窗户上有栏杆 |
[01:12] | Do you know what doesn’t have bars on the windows? | 你知道什么地方的窗户上没有栏杆吗 |
[01:16] | – A hotel. – All right. That’ll be enough of that. | -酒店 -好吧 够了 |
[01:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:21] | Hey. Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[01:22] | – Hello. – Cute kitty. | -你们好 -猫咪真可爱 |
[01:28] | A cat on a leash? That’s freaky, right? | 用皮带拴猫 太诡异了吧 |
[01:31] | – All right, there we go. – Oh good. | -好了 -好的 |
[01:35] | The whole building, 850K and upward. | 整幢楼85万起 |
[01:39] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[01:41] | Oh God. What a dump. | 天啊 真烂 |
[01:44] | Well, high ceilings, plenty of light. | 天花板很高 光线充足 |
[01:47] | Okay, that’s insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[01:50] | The bathroom door doesn’t even open all the way. | 厕所门都不能全开 |
[01:52] | Yeah, well, you know, it adds character. | 这样才有个性 |
[01:57] | Ron! | 罗 |
[01:58] | The gentlemen left me some dishes in the sink. | 先生们还在水槽里给我留了些盘子 |
[02:00] | It’s just like home! | 就像在家里一样 |
[02:02] | Man, I got to get these compression socks off. | 我得赶紧脱掉这些压缩袜 |
[02:04] | Honey, no! You don’t know who has sat on that thing. | 亲爱的 不行 你不知道谁坐过那里 |
[02:08] | And don’t put your bare feet on that filthy carpet. | 不要光脚站在脏地毯上 |
[02:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:21] | Where’s the bedroom? | 卧室在哪 |
[02:24] | I think it’s up there. | 我觉得在那上面 |
[02:28] | Up this ladder? | 从梯子上去 |
[02:29] | No, no. No. No. | 不不不 |
[02:31] | There is never a Sleep Number at the top of a ladder. | 梯子上的睡眠质量绝对很差 |
[02:34] | It’d be like sleeping in a tree house. | 就像睡在树屋里 |
[02:35] | Oh, please, Aunt Sue. Let’s see how whimsical you’re feeling | 拜托 苏叔叔 等你第四次起夜的时候 |
[02:39] | the fourth time you get up to pee tonight. | 再来谈感受吧 |
[02:42] | Hey, settle down. | 冷静点 |
[02:44] | Claire thinks she’s doing us a good thing. | 克莱尔是想帮我们 |
[02:46] | It’s cheaper than a hotel, and besides, we– | 这里比酒店便宜 而且我们… |
[02:49] | – Oh, oh, hell no. – What? | -我操 不 -怎么了 |
[02:51] | – Hell no! – What is it? | -不 -怎么了 |
[02:52] | There’s a fucking snake over there! | 那边有一条蛇 |
[02:54] | Oh my… | 我的… |
[02:58] | Yes, Ron. It’s just like a tree house, | 对啊 罗 这里就像树屋 |
[03:01] | with a snake and everything. | 有蛇之类的 |
[03:03] | It’s like The Jungle Book. | 就像森林王子 |
[03:04] | Is it in the ad? Did they have it in the ad? | 广告里有吗 广告里说明了吗 |
[03:07] | I don’t know. I never saw the ad. | 我不知道 我没看过广告 |
[03:09] | You are the one, Ron, | 罗 当初可是你 |
[03:11] | who was okay with Claire picking us a place. | 同意让克莱尔给我们选个住处 |
[03:13] | A fucking snake in a box. | 箱子里有一条蛇 |
[03:16] | Do you know where there are no snakes? | 你知道哪里没有蛇吗 |
[03:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:20] | Yup, we got in okay. | 嗯 我们顺利进来了 |
[03:22] | Found parking a few blocks away. | 在几个街区外找到了停车的地方 |
[03:24] | It was a little bit of a walk. | 走了一点路 |
[03:26] | Oh, honey, is this neighborhood safe for the car? | 亲爱的 这附近停车安全吗 |
[03:31] | Well, I know, but you never know. | 我知道 但是谁知道呢 |
[03:33] | No. Yes. The place… | 不 没错 这地方… |
[03:36] | No. That hotel is too expensive. It is. | 不 那酒店太贵了 就是贵 |
[03:40] | No, honey, the place is fine. | 不 亲爱的 这地方很不错 |
[03:42] | Thank you so much for setting it up. | 谢谢你帮我们安排 |
[03:44] | Yup. Oh no, we are in a loft. | 对 不 这是个跃层 |
[03:47] | There’s a snake. It is all happening. | 有一条蛇 就是这样 |
[03:49] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:53] | – Claire didn’t know there was a snake. – Oh, it’s in the ad. | -克莱尔不知道有蛇 -广告上写了 |
[03:56] | The snake’s name is Fagin. | 蛇的名字叫费根 |
[03:58] | – She didn’t even read it. – Fagin? | -她根本没看 -费根 |
[03:59] | Okay, honey, your dad is freaked out, needless to say. | 亲爱的 不用我说你也知道你爸气疯了 |
[04:03] | I am so glad you like it. I was so stressing out about it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 我本来还很担心 |
[04:05] | Oh, honey, it’s wonderful. | 亲爱的 很棒 |
[04:08] | Daddy and I are going to be very hip, | 你爸爸和我这周末住在这里 |
[04:10] | staying here this weekend. | 肯定会非常潮 |
[04:11] | Oh, if anyone in the building asks… | 如果楼里有人问起来 |
[04:13] | – Yeah? – …don’t say you’re doing Airbnb. | -怎么了 -别说是网上租的 |
[04:15] | – How come? – Well, it’s illegal, but not illegal, | -为什么 -那是违法的 但并不违法 |
[04:18] | but really is illegal. You know what? | 但其实就是违法 这样吧 |
[04:19] | – Don’t even– Don’t even bother. – Okay. | -算了 别在意 -好吧 |
[04:21] | Did you hear that, Ron? We’re outlaws. | 听到了吗 罗 我们是罪犯呢 |
[04:23] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[04:24] | Oh my gosh! | 天啊 |
[04:29] | These are my friends. Bea, Jovon, these are my parents. | 这是我朋友 贝雅 乔万 这是我父母 |
[04:33] | I’m Sharon. | 我是莎伦 |
[04:34] | Get so caught up. I’m so excited. | 太巧了 我太兴奋了 |
[04:35] | – Oh. Yeah. Uh-huh. – So nice to meet you. | -没错 -很高兴认识你们 |
[04:37] | Hey, Ron. How you doing? | 罗 你好 |
[04:39] | Oh. Hi, Bea. | 你好 贝雅 |
[04:41] | Bea’s my new roommate. | 贝雅是我新室友 |
[04:43] | Are you guys eating here? | 你们要在这里吃吗 |
[04:45] | Well, if we can get a table. | 如果还有位置的话 |
[04:47] | You know what? Let me see if– what the girl has to say. | 这样吧 我去问一下 |
[04:50] | – So, what are you up to? – We’re stoned A.F. | -你们干啥呢 -我们磕嗨了 |
[04:54] | You don’t have to whisper. | 你们不用这么小声 |
[04:56] | Did you bring enough for everybody? | 有没有多带点 听者有份 |
[04:58] | No, but I guess I could call our guy if you want. | 没 但如果你想要 我可以找人 |
[05:00] | Oh my God, yes! | 太棒了 |
[05:02] | 老天保佑 | |
[05:03] | 笑一笑 | |
[05:05] | – Can we take a photo? – Sure. | -我们能合个影吗 -当然 |
[05:07] | $400 for dinner? | 一顿晚饭要四百块 |
[05:10] | I did not come here | 我来这儿 |
[05:11] | to buy tiny Bea three fucking martinis. | 可不是为了给小贝雅买三杯马提尼的 |
[05:16] | – You know. – Mom! Come on! | -没办法 -妈 快跟上 |
[05:18] | Okay! We’re taking a picture. Just a second. | 知道了 我们拍个照 就来 |
[05:20] | Ronnie, go in there. | 罗尼 过去 |
[05:22] | Go. Yes, big boy. | 快去 乖 |
[05:26] | Fabulous. | 太棒了 |
[05:28] | It’s hard not to look around and just… | 我总是忍不住四处环顾 |
[05:29] | 除草剂 | |
[05:31] | I feel like this place is empty. | 感觉这地方很空 |
[05:33] | She took everything. | 她把一切都带走了 |
[05:35] | My tchotchkes, my plants. | 我的小摆件 我的植物 |
[05:37] | She took everything that made this place like a home. | 能让我有家的感觉的东西 她都带走了 |
[05:39] | – Now it’s all fucking empty. – I don’t know, man. | -一切都空了 -我说不好 伙计 |
[05:42] | I wouldn’t really characterize this place as, uh… empty. | 我感觉这地方… 不空啊 |
[05:48] | I really let her take everything. | 我真的让她拿走了一切 |
[05:50] | You know, I was trying to be the nice guy. | 我当时是想好心一点 |
[05:52] | I got a list of new things I need to buy now. | 我列了一大堆要新买的东西 |
[05:55] | Well, now you got some new pot, | 你已经有了一些新罐子[大麻] |
[05:57] | so you can cross that off the list. | 你可以把这个从列表上划掉了 |
[06:01] | That I do. | 确实是 |
[06:02] | Yeah. Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:03] | – Little extra for you. – Oh, thank you. | -多给你一点 -谢谢 |
[06:06] | – Wanna smoke? – No, I can’t right now. | -你抽吗 -现在不行 |
[06:09] | Thanks, though, man. | 不过谢了 伙计 |
[06:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Have you seen Arielle lately? | 最近见过阿莉尔吗 |
[06:20] | I thought we talked about this, man. | 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[06:22] | Please, I just– I just need to know. | 拜托 我想知道 |
[06:25] | She didn’t ask about you, if that’s what you wanna know. | 她没问起过你 你是想问这个吧 |
[06:28] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[06:30] | Okay. Wait, wait. | 好吧 等下 |
[06:34] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[06:36] | Was he there? | 他也在吗 |
[06:37] | Listen, dude, | 听着 哥们 |
[06:39] | I really can’t come here | 如果你一直让我说你前任的事 |
[06:40] | if you’re gonna keep making me talk to you about your ex. | 我就不来了 |
[06:42] | It feels really weird. | 很奇怪 |
[06:43] | 我室友的爸爸想一起玩 | |
[06:44] | I got it, I got it. I hear you loud and clear. | 我知道 我听到了 |
[06:45] | 比心爸爸们 | |
[06:47] | 你在家吗 | |
[06:50] | No, you don’t hear me, man. | 你没听明白 |
[06:51] | I don’t want money, okay? | 我不要你的钱 好吗 |
[06:54] | You-gotta-move-on.org, okay? | 你得忘了她 继续生活 好吗 |
[06:59] | He dyed his hair the same color as her. | 他和她染了一样的发色 |
[07:01] | Okay, dude. | 好吧 哥们 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna give you a hug… | 我要给你个拥抱 |
[07:05] | and then I’m gonna leave. Okay? | 然后我得走了 好吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行行行 |
[07:09] | And then we’re not gonna talk about your ex anymore. | 我们以后不提你前任了 |
[07:12] | Okay? All right. All right. | 好吗 好 |
[07:14] | Hey, chin up. You’ve got a lot of stuff going on for you. | 振作点 你看看你多棒 |
[07:17] | You have a clearly defined style, | 你风格鲜明 |
[07:19] | you’re a great artist, you got two ram skulls. | 你是很棒的艺术家 还有俩公羊头骨 |
[07:23] | She took the third one. | 她把第三个拿走了 |
[07:25] | Don’t get greedy. | 别太贪心 |
[07:48] | Yeah, those joints are 15 each. | 这些15一个 |
[07:50] | Oh my. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Thank you. Great to see you, babe. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[07:57] | All right, what about CBD? | 没有医用大麻吗 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause all my friends in the “Legal” States | 我有些朋友在的州 比较注重法律 |
[08:01] | can’t stop flapping their gums about CBD. | 一直吹嘘医用大麻有多好 |
[08:04] | Yeah. No, I used to carry it, but people weren’t buying it, so. | 不了 我以前带 但没人买 |
[08:08] | Okay, well, what– what about Thai stick? | 好吧 那泰国大麻烟呢 |
[08:10] | Thai stick? | 泰国大麻烟 |
[08:11] | Thai sticks aren’t a thing, Dad. | 没有泰国大麻烟这一说 爸 |
[08:13] | – Yeah, what’s a Thai stick? – You– “What’s a Thai stick?” | -泰国大麻烟是什么 -你居然不知道 |
[08:15] | I’ve never heard of that. | 从没听说过 |
[08:16] | Man, you are a fine purveyor of fine cannabis. | 你作为一个优秀的大麻供应商 |
[08:19] | You ain’t never heard of Thai stick? | 居然没听过泰国大麻烟 |
[08:20] | I didn’t say I was a fine purveyor of cannabis. | 我可没说我是优秀的大麻供应商 |
[08:24] | Don’t tell him that that Thai stick is not a thing, okay? | 别说没有泰国大麻烟这种东西 好吗 |
[08:28] | – It is totally a thing. – Yeah. | -真的有 -对 |
[08:29] | We were smoking Thai stick | 我们生你前 |
[08:31] | before you were a twinkle in your dad’s eye. | 就抽过泰国大麻烟 |
[08:33] | – Yeah. – I want a photo of me with that snake. | -好吧 -我想和那条蛇合个影 |
[08:36] | – No, no, no, please don’t. – Yes, yes, please do. | -不 不要 -快去吧 拜托 |
[08:37] | No. Seriously. | 别 真的 |
[08:39] | – Ron will literally crap in his pants. – Okay. | -老罗真的会吓尿的 -好吧 |
[08:41] | And you know this whole building’s million-dollar apartments. | 住这儿的人身价可都不低 |
[08:44] | Oh yeah, I know. I have, um, | 我知道 |
[08:47] | another client who lives in the building. | 我还有一个客户也住这里 |
[08:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[08:50] | Oh wow. Is his apartment nicer than this one? | 他的房间比这里好吗 |
[08:53] | Uh, they have nicer furniture. | 他们的设施更好一点 |
[08:55] | Yeah, but I gotta share the same room | 可不是 我还得和一条长六英尺 |
[08:57] | with a fucking six-foot boa constrictor named Fagin. | 叫费根的蟒蛇共处一室 |
[09:00] | – What? – Yeah. | -啥 -真的 |
[09:02] | – Six-foot boa const– – Right over there. | -六英尺的蟒… -就在那儿 |
[09:05] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:08] | I don’t get too close. | 我可不想靠近它 |
[09:12] | All right, man. Good luck. | 好吧哥们 祝你好运 |
[09:14] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | Thank you so much… | 谢谢你们 |
[09:20] | …for coming and helping us. | 过来帮我们 |
[09:21] | You’re beautiful and capable, and you’re so smart. | 你漂亮能干又聪明 |
[09:24] | – Okay, guys. All right. – And you’re beautiful. | -好了好了 -你又漂亮 |
[09:26] | I think you had a little too much. Okay. | 我觉得你们有点嗑多了 好了 |
[09:28] | I’ll see you tomorrow. All right. | 明天见 好吧 |
[09:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[09:31] | I love you. No more. No more. | 我爱你们 别再磕了 |
[09:33] | Text us when you get home. All right. Okay. | 到家给我们短信 好吧 |
[09:35] | – Love you. – Oh, I need some ice cream. | -爱你 -我得来点冰淇淋 |
[09:37] | I gotta clean up this place. | 我得把这儿清理一下 |
[09:39] | What? What? | 怎么了 到底怎么了 |
[09:41] | – You keep saying “Bodega.” – I do? | -你一直在说“酒吧” -是吗 |
[09:44] | – You said it, like, 30 times. – No, not 30 times. | -你说了能有三十次 -没有三十次 |
[09:47] | “Bodega. Bodega.” | 酒吧 酒吧 |
[09:50] | Girl! | 妞 |
[09:52] | – You are so high. – Yes, I am. Okay. | -你嗨大了 -是 行了吧 |
[09:55] | I have to be, in order to deal with that fucking dump that we’re in. | 我只有这样才能面对我们待的这垃圾场 |
[09:59] | You’re Airbnb, aren’t you? | 你们是爱彼迎住户吧 |
[10:01] | How much is he charging you? | 他收你们多少钱 |
[10:04] | – What? -‘Cause that’s not allowed in this building. | -什么 -这幢楼里不允许这种做法 |
[10:06] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[10:07] | I don’t know who you think you’re talking to like that, | 我不知道你觉得自己在和谁这样讲话 |
[10:10] | but we are friends with Derek. | 但我们是德里克的朋友 |
[10:12] | I doubt that. You’re twice his age. | 我不信 你们的年龄是近他两倍吧 |
[10:14] | And you are small-minded. | 那你也太少见多怪了 |
[10:16] | We love Derek, okay? | 我们爱德里克好吗 |
[10:19] | Our snakes… are friends. | 我们的蛇是朋友 |
[10:25] | Your what are what? | 你们的什么是什么 |
[10:26] | Snake club, bi-atch! | 养蛇俱乐部 贱人 |
[10:34] | Get in, get in. Lock the door! | 进来进来 锁门 |
[10:36] | No wonder that cat is trying to get away from her. | 怪不得那猫想逃离她 |
[10:39] | She’s a fucking crazy freak. | 她他妈真是个怪胎 |
[10:41] | “Snake club, bitch!” “Snake club, bitch!” | 养蛇俱乐部 贱人… |
[10:47] | Careful there. | 小心点 |
[10:52] | Do we have any more? Do we have the second joint? | 我们还有吗 再来一轮吗 |
[10:55] | – Come on! – Hold up. | -来啊 -等等 |
[10:56] | – Double up. – Get out! You’re a cheater. | -加注 -出去 你作弊 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | She scores right off the bat. | 她一上来就得分了 |
[11:06] | I almost scored my own goal. | 我差点打进我自己的球门 |
[11:09] | Let’s say you get points if you score your own goal. | 假设进自家球门也得分 |
[11:12] | – Then you would lose. – I’ll lose. | -那你会输的 -我会输的 |
[11:15] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:19] | I scored! | 我得分了 |
[11:32] | God. God. I feel better already. | 天呐 我已经感觉好多了 |
[11:36] | – I didn’t like those girls. – Which girls? | -我不喜欢那些姑娘们 -哪个姑娘 |
[11:39] | You know, Claire’s friends, Bea and Jovon. | 克莱尔的朋友 贝雅和乔万 |
[11:42] | No. Honey, Jov… | 不是亲爱的 乔 |
[11:46] | Jovon is a young man. | 乔万是个年轻小伙子 |
[11:48] | Oh. Messed that up. | 搞混了 |
[11:50] | But Claire says that there’s no such thing as gender, | 但克莱尔说没有性别这回事 |
[11:53] | so what the hell do I know? | 所以我懂什么啊 |
[11:54] | Hey, Shar. | 莎儿 |
[11:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[12:21] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry. I gotta go to the bathroom. | -你要干什么 -抱歉 我要上厕所 |
[12:41] | – Oh fuck. Fuck. – What? | -糟了糟了 -怎么了 |
[12:44] | Honey, what? Did you hurt yourself? | 亲爱的怎么了 你伤到自己了吗 |
[12:46] | – We gotta go, Sharon. – What? | -我们得走了 莎伦 -什么 |
[12:48] | – We gotta go, Sharon. – Oh fuck. | -我们得走了 莎伦 -我操 |
[12:50] | – Give me my shoes. – Okay, okay. | -把鞋给我 -好的好的 |
[12:52] | – Bring me my shoes! – Okay, I’ll get ’em. | -快把鞋给我 -好的我去拿 |
[12:54] | Here. Here, here, here. Here, here. | 给你给你给你 |
[12:56] | Okay. Oh my God. | 好的 我的天 |
[12:58] | Two doubles are fine. | 两张床也可以 |
[12:59] | We’ll take whatever you got. | 你们有什么我们就住什么 |
[13:02] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[13:03] | – Sorry. Damn. – Sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[13:06] | – You startled me. – Yeah, I’m sorry. | -你吓到我了 -对不起 |
[13:18] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:21] | – Good morning, baby. – Morning. | -早上好大宝贝 -早上好 |
[13:22] | – How’d you sleep? – Fine. | -睡得好吗 -不错 |
[13:24] | Why were you waiting in the vestibule? | 你们为什么等在前厅 |
[13:26] | Oh, ’cause we took a Zillow walk, | 我们在附近走了走 |
[13:28] | and then it was cold, so we went inside to wait for you. | 然后觉得有点冷就在里面等你 |
[13:30] | Here you are. We got coffee at that neat little bodega down there. | 你来了 我们在那个小酒吧买了咖啡 |
[13:33] | Oh, there’s much better places on Troutman. | 特劳特曼那边有更好的地方啊 |
[13:34] | Hey, what say we head into the city, get some brunch? | 我们进城吃点早午饭怎么样 |
[13:37] | That’s right. I want to hear | 没错 我想听听 |
[13:40] | what that Magnolia Bakery place is all about. | 那个木兰蛋糕店的事 |
[13:43] | Yeah, but I have to pee. Can I go inside? | 可以 但我想尿尿 我能进去吗 |
[13:45] | No, we’ve got to move the car. Right now. | 不行 我们现在得去把车开走 |
[13:47] | Ah yeah, I gotta do that. | 对 我得去开车 |
[13:49] | – But I really have to pee. – That’s okay. | -但我真得尿尿 -没事的 |
[13:51] | Some other place. | 去别的地方 |
[13:51] | We enjoyed meeting your friends last night. | 昨天我们和你朋友玩的很开心 |
[13:52] | So nice. I was so happy… | 太棒了 我很开心 |
[13:59] | I usually use more slang. | 我通常会用更多俚语 |
[14:01] | Like what? What’s your favorite one? | 比如呢 你最喜欢哪句 |
[14:03] | 我们都是自由人 现在占领华尔街 | |
[14:03] | I mean, I know it’s kind of layman, | 我知道这有点外行 |
[14:05] | 为你在学校没了解过的女人们哭泣 | |
[14:05] | but I like “Pussy.” | 但我喜欢”小猫”[同阴部] |
[14:06] | Oh, we know that. | 我们懂的 |
[14:09] | Here we are. | 说到重点了 |
[14:10] | Guys. Okay, but just– | 好的 各位 但 |
[14:13] | we’re always, talking, talking. I thought last week, | 我们总是在说啊说 我以为上周 |
[14:14] | we decided that this week | 我们已经决定这周 |
[14:16] | we were gonna set some actual action goals… | 要设定一些实际的行动目标 |
[14:19] | That’s what we’re doing. | 我们这不就在做吗 |
[14:20] | …and that next week we’d circle back. | 然后下一周我们就绕回原点了 |
[14:22] | Change of plans! | 计划有变 |
[14:24] | – What is this? – You’re so excited about this. | -怎么回事 -你好激动呢 |
[14:26] | – I know. – Okay. Go. | -我确实很激动 -说吧 |
[14:27] | We actually have a guest moderator for next week. | 我们下周要欢迎一位嘉宾主持人 |
[14:29] | She’s a friend of a friend. Her name is Amira. | 她是我朋友的朋友 她叫阿米拉 |
[14:32] | – Okay. – She’s a Pakistani Muslim feminist. | -好吧 -她是个巴基斯坦穆斯林女权主义者 |
[14:35] | She’s gonna lead a discussion on intersectionality. | 她将主持一场关于”交叉性”流派的讨论 |
[14:36] | – Here? Where? – Yeah, so not | -在哪 这里吗 -没错 |
[14:39] | the white woman leading the conversation. | 不再是由白人女性来领导谈话了 |
[14:41] | Probably for the best. | 或许这样最好 |
[14:42] | All this stuff has been happening while I’ve been gone? | 所有这些事都是我不在的时候发生的吗 |
[14:44] | We’ve been having a lot of fun, but we’ve missed you so much. | 我们玩得很开心 但也特别想你 |
[14:45] | – Every week we talk a lot. – People are energized. | -我们每周都谈了好多 -大家都充满活力 |
[14:48] | But you know what? The first march was, “Ah!” | 但你知道吗 第一次示威游行真是反响强烈 |
[14:51] | – I mean, I stayed– – Actually, the first march was super safe. | -我都… -第一次其实没出什么事 |
[14:54] | – It wasn’t that crazy. – It was a lot of anger– | -没那么疯狂 -充满了愤怒 |
[14:57] | It actually wasn’t very violent, which is not a positive thing. | 那次其实不怎么暴力 而这并不是好事 |
[15:01] | What are you talking about? That’s a great thing. | 你说什么呢 那样很好 |
[15:02] | Everyone was like, “Oh, it was so peaceful. | 大家的反应都是”这很平静嘛” |
[15:04] | Good job, protesters.” | “干得不错 示威者们” |
[15:05] | The police decide whether they escalate something or not, | 决定要不要把事情闹大的是警方 |
[15:08] | so I’m not interested in praising the police | 所以我可不想因为警察没有往死里打人 |
[15:10] | for not beating the hell out of people. | 而称赞他们 |
[15:12] | In Ferguson, the police react very differently to the protesters, | 在弗格森 警察对示威者可不是这反应 |
[15:15] | and that’s because of racism. | 而那是因为种族歧视 |
[15:17] | And the fact is that we should not be praising the police | 事实就是 我们不应该因为警方压制白人 |
[15:19] | for showing restraint against white people. | 而称赞他们 |
[15:21] | I’m saying that you can have a good time | 我只是说示威游行也可以平和一点 |
[15:22] | and you can protest at the same time. | 让大家都好好享受游行过程 |
[15:24] | They wouldn’t move. They wouldn’t act. | 那些人根本就不挪地方 也不行动 |
[15:26] | Beating the hell out of a | 把心平气和的示威者 |
[15:27] | – peaceful protester– – I’ve got a gun. | -胖揍一顿… -我买了把枪 |
[15:29] | – What? – I know. | -什么 -对 |
[15:30] | I got a gun. I got a gun! I got a gun. | 我买了把枪 没错 我买了把枪 |
[15:32] | – That’s awesome. – See– No, no, no. Wait. I have a feeling– Okay. | -这么赞 -不 等等 我觉得… |
[15:35] | Here’s my thought. Here’s my thought. Come on. | 我是这么想的 都听着 |
[15:37] | Shit is going down, ladies, | 局势越来越乱了 姑娘们 |
[15:40] | and if I’m going to the gun fight, | 我要是被卷入枪战 |
[15:42] | I don’t wanna show up armed with my amazing ideals. | 我可不想只用崇高的理念来武装自己 |
[15:45] | I wanna show up with an actual gun. | 我想拿着真枪实弹出现 |
[15:48] | What– No. What do you think | 等等 不 你觉得 |
[15:49] | is going to happen when you come with a gun? | 你带把枪去游行会发生什么 |
[15:51] | – People use guns. – No, no, I knew you wouldn’t like it, | -如果有人用枪 -我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[15:54] | but the point is, things are changing. | 但重点是 世道变了 |
[15:56] | We didn’t think this stuff was going to happen, | 我们从来没想到会发生这种事 |
[15:58] | and it happened. The rules have changed. | 然而真的发生了 规矩变了 |
[16:00] | You’re gonna shoot yourself in the leg is what’s gonna happen. | 要发生的事是 你会开枪打中自己的腿 |
[16:02] | – I’m not gonna shoot myself. – Or someone else. | -我不会打中自己的 -或者打中别人 |
[16:04] | Once you bring a gun out, more guns come out. | 一旦你带枪去游行 就会有别人也这么干 |
[16:06] | Yes, exactly. That’s correct. | 没错 就是这样 |
[16:08] | Do you know how to use it? | 你知道怎么用枪吗 |
[16:09] | I don’t– I mean, how hard could it be? | 不知道 但能有多难呢 |
[16:12] | I have a master’s. I’m sure I can figure out how to– | 我是硕士毕业 我肯定能弄明白怎么… |
[16:14] | – In literature though, right? – Yeah. | -你那是文学硕士吧 -对 |
[16:16] | – Are you kidding? – I think that’s great. | -你在开玩笑吗 -我觉得很棒啊 |
[16:18] | You think you can show up to a “Gun fight”? | 你以为你是要去参加枪战吗 |
[16:21] | What do you mean? Against the police? Against who? | 你想怎样 跟警察对射吗 还是跟谁 |
[16:22] | Listen, it’s a new paradigm. | 听着 这是新世道了 |
[16:24] | I am responsible for my own– | 我能为自己的行为负… |
[16:27] | Okay, I’m sensing a lot of negativity from you. | 我觉得你们身上的负能量太多了 |
[16:30] | I think you’re a badass, | 我觉得你特别霸气 |
[16:31] | – and I think that you can take it. – Thank you. | -我觉得你能处理好 -谢谢 |
[16:33] | – Hi, Cecily. – Hi! Oh my God, you have the glow | -塞西莉 -天哪 你脸上闪烁着 |
[16:36] | of revolution on your skin. | 革命的光彩 |
[16:39] | – Come on in. – Here, take this. | -快进来 -拿着 |
[16:40] | You brought so much stuff. | 你带了这么多东西 |
[16:42] | I know. I brought like 52 shades of magenta. | 是啊 我带了差不多52种红色颜料 |
[16:45] | – Where’s your friend, Nayima? – Oh, she couldn’t make it. | -你那个朋友娜妮玛呢 -她来不了了 |
[16:47] | She had a really bad ayahuasca trip. | 她嗑药嗑得太嗨 |
[16:50] | Okay. Here, will you bring these into the other room? | 好吧 你把这些拿到另一个屋里好吗 |
[16:53] | They’re all waiting. Oh, Camille. Hi. | 她们都在等你 卡蜜儿你好 |
[16:55] | – How are you, lady? – Good. How are you doing? | -你最近怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[16:57] | I’m good. It’s good to see you. | 我很好 见到你很开心 |
[16:58] | – You too. – Where’s my little mini-muffin? | -我也是 -我的小宝贝呢 |
[17:00] | Oh, she’s upstairs with the neighbor. | 她在楼上 和邻居家的人在一起 |
[17:02] | – Oh, what? – Play date. | -什么 -小孩子一起玩 |
[17:04] | I’m a better play date. | 我更擅长和小孩子一起玩 |
[17:06] | Will she be back later? | 她过会儿回来吗 |
[17:07] | – Yes, don’t worry. – I brought food. | -对 别担心 -我带了吃的 |
[17:10] | – Great. – And I got Malia a little gift for being her. | -棒 -我给坚持自我的玛丽亚带了个小礼物 |
[17:13] | You’re too sweet. Thank you. | 你太好了 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Well, I was hoping to give it to her myself. | 我本来还想亲手送给她呢 |
[17:17] | – Okay. I’m sure that can happen. – Maybe later. | -会有机会的 -过会再说吧 |
[17:18] | – I’m gonna go join the party. – Sure. | -我先去聚会了 -当然 |
[17:20] | – Molly, Molly, Molly. – Hi, Camille. | -茉莉 茉莉 我来了 -卡蜜儿 |
[17:22] | How are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[17:26] | Camille got Malia a black doll. | 卡蜜儿给玛丽亚买了个黑人娃娃 |
[17:28] | – Is that weird? – I mean, Malia is half black, | -那会不会很奇怪 -玛丽亚有一半黑人血统 |
[17:31] | and she should have an abundance of black dolls | 她应该有足够多的各种各样的黑人娃娃 |
[17:33] | of all different types, which she does. | 她也确实有很多娃娃 |
[17:35] | Yeah, but do you think she’s trying to tell us something? | 可你觉不觉得她是想向我们传达什么 |
[17:37] | Like when she babysat, did she take count | 比如 她看孩子的时候会不会 |
[17:40] | of how many black dolls and | 数出来她各有多少个 |
[17:41] | how many white dolls she had or something? | 黑人娃娃和白人娃娃什么的 |
[17:43] | I put together this little number. | 我把这些缝在一起了 |
[17:46] | – Vulva! It’s plush. – Whoa! It’s so detailed. | -阴户 毛茸茸的阴户 -做得好仔细 |
[17:49] | – It has multiple… vulvas. – Oh my God. Wow. | -它有好多层…阴户 -我的天 |
[17:51] | Where’s the vagina? This is vulva. | 阴道在哪 这都是外阴 |
[17:53] | You got– You’re all vulva right now. | 现在这全都是阴户 |
[17:54] | There is artistic license. | 这里是创作者授权标识 |
[17:56] | I imagined your vagina, Rachel, when I made it. Yeah. | 我做的时候想象了你的阴道 瑞秋 |
[17:59] | Because, obviously, look at the coloring. | 你看这颜色 显而易见 |
[18:02] | You know what it is? It’s tighter that I would think. | 你知道吗 这比我想象的要紧 |
[18:04] | Cecily’s the only woman of color here. | 塞西莉是这里唯一的一个有色人种 |
[18:06] | Do you think she feels okay with that? | 你觉得她能接受吗 |
[18:08] | Well, I know that we strive towards inclusion | 我知道我们一直努力争取 |
[18:10] | and representation always, but it’s okay. | 包容与代表 但没关系 |
[18:13] | I’m trying to build a safe space, | 我在试图建造一个安全的地方 |
[18:14] | and I was actually really excited for Malia, | 而且我很为玛利亚感到兴奋 |
[18:16] | to spend some time with some women of color. | 能够和少数裔的女性有更多接触 |
[18:18] | Of course. Of course. And we can make sure that that happens. | 当然 当然 我们能确保它能成功 |
[18:20] | If it doesn’t happen today, | 如果今天不成功 |
[18:21] | that’s only one time. Who are you texting? | 也只是一次而已 你在跟谁发短信 |
[18:24] | I’m just inviting a few more people | 我只是要再邀请几个人 |
[18:25] | since we had some cancellations. | 因为有些人取消了 |
[18:27] | – Don’t be weird. – I am not being weird. | -别这么奇怪 -我没有奇怪 |
[18:32] | Your coat drive went really well, though. | 你的捐大衣活动很成功 |
[18:34] | – Thank you. It was a huge success. – That was great. | -谢谢 是次巨大的成功 -真好 |
[18:37] | Ooh, I should’ve given you some coats. | 我应该给你几件大衣的 |
[18:38] | – Yeah, you should’ve. – Sorry. | -你应该的 -抱歉 |
[18:41] | It’s okay. We did really, really well. | 没事 我们做得很好 |
[18:44] | – I kept one coat. – No, you didn’t. | -我留了一件大衣 -不是吧 |
[18:46] | – Where that weed at, girl? – I know. Actually, we’re out, | -大麻在哪里呢 -我知道 我们用完了 |
[18:49] | – but I was gonna order in. You want? – Yes, I want. | -但我打算再买一点 你要吗 -当然 |
[18:51] | – Let’s do it. – Of course I want. | -好吧 -我当然想要 |
[18:52] | You know what? A hot glue gun. | 不如这样 热胶枪 |
[18:55] | Yes. Okay, well, plug it in. | 对 插上电 |
[18:57] | Katy Perry is actually Jon Benet Ramsey. | 水果姐其实是琼贝妮特·拉姆齐 |
[18:57] | 美国童星 1996年在家中遇害 阴谋论称水果姐就是琼贝妮特 | |
[19:00] | – No. I saw– yes. – Have you read that? | -不 我看过… -你看过吗 |
[19:01] | – And I did see this. – Why are you so– | -我看过了 -你为什么这么 |
[19:03] | Why do you immediately negate me? | 你为什么立马就否定我 |
[19:05] | I know, but I just feel like… | 我知道 可我只是觉得 |
[19:08] | Does anybody even looked | 到底有没有人看过 |
[19:09] | – at the years they were born? – It’s the eyes. | -她们的出生年份啊 -是眼睛 |
[19:12] | Dawnesha! | 德妮莎 |
[19:15] | It is so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:18] | Her parents sacrificed her | 她的父母为了水果姐的成功 |
[19:19] | – for Katy Perry’s success. – Hey, everyone. | -牺牲了她 -各位 |
[19:20] | – I’m telling you. – This is Dawnesha. | -我告诉你 -这位是德妮莎 |
[19:22] | This is my wife, Molly. | 这是我妻子莫莉 |
[19:24] | – Hi. – Oh wait, you guys have met. | -你好 -等等 你们见过的 |
[19:26] | You came to her amazing restorative yoga class at Kula. | 你在库拉岛时上过她的神奇惬意瑜伽课 |
[19:29] | – That’s right. – Yes. | -没错 -对 |
[19:30] | Well, I haven’t seen this one in my amazing class in a while. | 我在我的神奇课上很久没有看到你了 |
[19:33] | Listen, I’ve been busy organizing these meet-ups, | 我一直忙于这些聚会 |
[19:35] | and I’m glad you could come. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[19:37] | Make a sign. You want a red wine? Yes, please. | 做个标记 你想要红酒吗 好的 |
[19:42] | This is, like, beautiful. Just do this. | 真美 这样 |
[19:44] | Dude, your weed guy’s so fast. | 送大麻的人还真快 |
[19:46] | He hasn’t even texted me back yet. | 他还没有回我短信 |
[19:47] | Brenna, who’s here? Who did you invite? | 布蕾娜 是谁 你邀请了谁 |
[19:50] | I just invited a few more people. Don’t worry about it. | 我只是邀请了几个人 别担心 |
[19:53] | We’ve got room. | 我们还有地方 |
[19:54] | How do you know Brenna? | 你怎么认识布蕾娜的 |
[19:56] | Oh, I actually don’t. We’ve never met. | 我不认识 我们从来没见过 |
[19:59] | We just follow each other on Instagram. | 我们只是在照片墙上相互关注而已 |
[20:01] | She sent me a message. She told me to come over. | 她给我发了条消息 让我过来 |
[20:02] | It was a mild winter. – I know. | 那年冬天挺暖和的 -我知道 |
[20:05] | Remember that day, 70 in February? | 记得二月那天吗 21度 |
[20:06] | 70 degrees in February. You know, | 二月 21度 |
[20:09] | there are some good things about global warming. | 全球变暖还是有点好处的 |
[20:11] | It was really nice. Just saying, you know? | 真的很好 只是说说 |
[20:12] | I mean, it’s scary. | 想想也挺可怕的 |
[20:13] | Hey, you doing all right? You got wine? | 你还好吗 拿了红酒吧 |
[20:18] | Okay, so this isn’t a deck that I’ve ever really used. | 这副牌我没用过 |
[20:22] | Ooh, whatever. Tarot’s tarot, no? | 随便了 塔罗就是塔罗对吧 |
[20:24] | In terms of delineation of tasks, | 至于具体的任务 |
[20:27] | it is like a “Pump Up the Jams” playlist. | 就好像”振奋人心”歌单一样 |
[20:29] | – Of course, yeah. I already started it. – Oh. Okay, great. | -当然 我已经开始放了 -很好 |
[20:32] | Molly, I think Cary’s early! | 莫莉 凯瑞可能提前来了 |
[20:34] | – Oh, it’s the weed guy. – Wait. Weed guy? | -是送大麻的 -等等 送大麻的 |
[20:36] | I thought we had a policy. | 我以为我们说好的 |
[20:38] | I’m not okay with this. | 我不愿意 |
[20:40] | It’s not like he’s coming in to hang out with us. | 他又不是来这里跟我们玩的 |
[20:42] | Well, do you think he’ll mind if you buy weed in the hall? | 你觉得他会愿意跟你在走廊里交易吗 |
[20:44] | – Just for today? – The hallway? | -就今天好吗 -走廊里 |
[20:45] | I’m not buying weed in the hallway. | 我可不会在走廊里买大麻 |
[20:47] | – What if somebody walks by? – I don’t know! | -要是有人经过呢 -我不知道 |
[20:50] | Molly, he just has a really intense male look. | 莫莉 他只是看起来太雄性了 |
[20:53] | He might trigger someone. | 他可能会刺激到某些人 |
[20:55] | I always use a service that’s all women. | 我经常用的是全女性的 |
[20:57] | – Really? – It’s female owned, female operated. | -真的吗 -是女性经营的 |
[20:59] | Amazing. It’s called CannaBitches. | 太好了 它叫飞叶妹 |
[21:01] | CannaBitches? That’s wonderful. | 飞叶妹 真棒 |
[21:03] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[21:08] | – What’s up? – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[21:10] | Nice to see you. Hey, Brenna. | 很高兴见到你 布蕾娜 |
[21:11] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[21:12] | – Hi. How are ya? – Oh, a party. Can I take these off? | -你好吗 -派对啊 我能脱了吗 |
[21:15] | – Yes, thank you very much. – Sure. | -可以 非常感谢 -没事 |
[21:17] | – Someone lost their cat. – Nice to see you. | -有人丢了猫 -很高兴见到你 |
[21:19] | – Nice to see you too. – All right, so listen. | -我也是 -好了 听着 |
[21:22] | I want to let you know | 我想让你知道 |
[21:23] | that there’s a palpable feminine moon energy | 有一股明显的女性的阴柔能量 |
[21:26] | – surging through the space right now… – Okay. | -正在从这个地方汹涌而出 -好 |
[21:29] | …and just you even being a man could disrupt it, | 而你是个男人 可能会破坏它 |
[21:32] | so just try to be neutral, okay? | 所以 尽量保持中性好吗 |
[21:36] | – Oh man. Should I go? – No, no, no, no, no. Come on in. | -我应该走吗 -不用不用 进来吧 |
[21:39] | But just… | 只是 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | – It’s fine. – Are you sure? | -没关系的 -你确定吗 |
[21:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -确定 -好吧 |
[21:46] | – Hey, you wanna set up over here? – Uh, sure. | -你想摆在这边吗 -好 |
[21:49] | Sure. Yeah. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[21:51] | Don’t mean to take up too much space. | 我没打算占这么大的地方 |
[21:54] | Totally fine. We got room. | 没关系 我们有地方 |
[21:57] | Hold on a second. This idea of male allies | 等等 有男性支持者这件事 |
[22:00] | just reinforces that we need their voice to speak for us, | 会更强化我们需要他们来替我们发声 |
[22:02] | that they validate our existence and what we want. | 需要他们来证实我们的存在和我们的需求 |
[22:05] | Well, how’s the Amnesia Haze? | 遗忘迷雾怎么样 |
[22:08] | Uh, you know, it’s good, man– ma’am. It’s good. | 很好 哥们…女士 很好 |
[22:12] | It’s really good. Uh… | 真的很好 |
[22:14] | It’s perpetuating the idea that we need them | 这只是助长了我们需要他们 |
[22:17] | to help us to fix | 来帮我们解决 |
[22:18] | Right, right, and if they wanna help us, | 对 如果他们真想帮助我们 |
[22:20] | they have to stop treating us like we’re helpers. | 就先别老拿我们当来帮忙的了 |
[22:22] | Well, I guess we’ll take Amnesia Haze. Thanks. | 我们就要遗忘迷雾 谢谢 |
[22:24] | I don’t have any money. Brenna, you got cash? | 我身上没钱 布蕾娜 你有现金吗 |
[22:27] | Create machines to jack ’em off. | 造一个机器打退他们 |
[22:28] | -… procreating. – Okay. | -…生育 -好吧 |
[22:31] | But not– we don’t all have to procreate. | 但我们不一定都得生育 |
[22:32] | – No, we don’t. – But some of us do. | -对 -但有些人要生育 |
[22:34] | Some want to. | 有些人想生育 |
[22:37] | You sure you don’t want any more? | 你确定不再来点吗 |
[22:38] | – I think we’re all right. – All right. | -我觉得够了 -好吧 |
[22:40] | Oh, hey, will you take a picture of us before you go? | 你走之前帮我们拍张照片好吗 |
[22:42] | – Please? – White people and black people had to come together | -拜托 -白人和黑人得团结起来 |
[22:44] | for us to end slavery and Jim Crow. | 共同终结奴隶制和种族歧视 |
[22:48] | I don’t know why I’m gesticulating towards– End Jim Crow? | 我不知道为啥要比手势来终结种族歧视 |
[22:51] | Cool. | 酷 |
[22:53] | Guys! Picture, picture, picture! | 伙计们 合影… |
[22:55] | – Quick, quick, quick! – All right. | -快快快 -好好好 |
[22:57] | All right. You got this. | 好 没问题 |
[22:59] | I want the pussy-teeth sign. | 要把阴齿的标志照进去 |
[23:09] | – We ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好 |
[23:12] | – Horizontal? – Yeah, horizontal. | -横屏拍吧 -对 用横屏 |
[23:14] | Horizontal? Yeah. | 横屏吗 好 |
[23:16] | All right. Okay, here we go. | 好了 准备 来了 |
[23:18] | And… hey, there’s something– | 等等 那边有个东西… |
[23:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Oh shit! Oh! | 我操 |
[23:29] | Shut up! Everybody calm down! | 闭嘴 所有人安静 |
[23:31] | Calm down! Calm down. | 安静 别激动 |
[23:35] | Calm down! | 都冷静 |
[23:38] | You gotta get under it like a pizza. | 得从下面移进去 就像披萨盘一样 |
[23:40] | – Yes. – Don’t hurt it. | -我知道 -别伤害它 |
[23:42] | I am giving him a platform. | 我要给它一个平台 |
[23:44] | – We all deserve a platform. – Be careful. | -我们都该拥有平台 -小心点 |
[23:46] | – We all deserve this. – Holy shit. | -我们都该拥有 -我操 |
[23:48] | – Don’t hurt it. – I’m not hurting it. | -别伤着它 -我没伤它 |
[23:50] | It-it– it’s soft. Come on, snake. Come on, little snake. | 这是软的 来吧 小蛇 来啊 |
[23:54] | Everybody, get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[23:58] | Rachel, you brought a gun in our fucking house? | 瑞秋 你他妈带了枪来我家 |
[24:01] | You guys, I am– I am handling this. | 大伙别慌 交给我了 |
[24:04] | Rachel, don’t you dare shoot that fucking snake in my house! | 瑞秋 你他妈敢在我家冲它开枪 |
[24:06] | Okay, okay, okay. It’s moving. I’m all good. | 好了 它动了 我没问题的 |
[24:11] | Okay, somebody’s at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[24:14] | I got it. I got it. | 我去开… |
[24:15] | Rachel, my baby is outside the fucking door. | 瑞秋 我宝贝女儿在门外 |
[24:18] | I’m not shooting Malia. I’m shooting the snake! | 我又没打玛丽亚 我在打蛇 |
[24:21] | – Rachel! – Guys, I’m freaking out! Be quiet! | -瑞秋 -伙计们 我很紧张 安静点 |
[24:27] | – Mommy. – Hi, baby. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[24:32] | So, we’ve got a bit of a situation. | 是这样 这里有点小情况 |
[24:35] | It’s totally fine. It’s an adult situation. | 没事的 是大人的事 |
[24:37] | Could you just go upstairs, | 你们先上楼好吗 |
[24:38] | -20 minutes– – Do you want me to help you? | -就20分钟 -要我帮忙吗 |
[24:40] | – Put the gun down, Rachel. – Uh, no. | -把枪放下 瑞秋 -不用 |
[24:42] | Absolutely not. Thank you. We’ve got it super under control. | 用不着 谢谢 完全在我们掌控中 |
[24:45] | Down! Put the gun down! | 放下 把枪放下 |
[24:48] | Please stop yelling at me. | 拜托别吼我了 |
[24:49] | Repeat, “I am not insane,” And put the gun down. | 说”我没疯” 然后把枪放下 |
[24:52] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry! Stop yelling! I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 别吼了 我知道错了 |
[24:55] | Okay, okay, should I drop it? | 好了 我要把它扔了吗 |
[24:57] | Shit. Don’t drop the gun. Just put it down. | 操 别扔枪 放下就好 |
[24:59] | Okay, putting it– I’m moving the cheese. | 好的 放下 我把芝士拿开 |
[25:02] | I’m moving the cheese. I’m putting it down. I’m putting it down. | 我把芝士拿开 我把枪放下… |
[25:04] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, you guys. I love you. | 真对不起 伙计们 我爱你们 |
[25:07] | It’s just– he seems nice. | 只是…他看起来挺好的 |
[25:10] | You brought a gun into this house? | 你居然带了枪来这里 |
[25:13] | All right! Sisters, listen! | 好了 姐妹们 听着 |
[25:14] | We gotta get this fucking snake out of the apartment. | 我们得把这破蛇弄出这间公寓 |
[25:18] | Who is with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[25:19] | -I am with you. Are you kidding me? – We’re with you. | -我 开什么玩笑 -我们都在 |
[25:22] | I am supporting you from here! | 我在这里支援你们 |
[25:23] | Wait a sec. I think I know that snake. | 等等 我好像认识那蛇 |
[25:26] | – What? – I’ve– I mean, I don’t know the snake. | -什么 -我是说 我不认识它 |
[25:28] | I delivered down the hall to somebody. | 但我之前给走廊那头的一个人送货 |
[25:30] | I saw the snake. His name is Fagin. | 我见过这蛇 他叫费根 |
[25:33] | Or her name is Fagin. I don’t know. | 也可能是母的 我不知道 |
[25:35] | It’s a neighbor’s snake. Fagin. Fagin. | 是邻居的蛇 费根… |
[25:40] | No, no, no, no. Don’t. Don’t. | 不不不 别 |
[25:41] | – I just don’t think that you should– – You know what? | -我觉得你不该… -这样吧 |
[25:43] | Everyone shut the fuck up for a second. | 大家都先闭嘴别说话 |
[25:45] | You should pick it up by both ends to support it. | 你得抓着两头 给它点支撑 |
[25:48] | – I’m supporting it. – You need the butt too. | -我在支撑它 -你得把尾巴也拿起来 |
[25:50] | Pick it up the right way. Don’t– | 直接拿起来 别… |
[25:54] | All right, move! Move! | 好了 快让开… |
[25:58] | Move. Move. Move. | 走走走 |
[26:01] | Move. Move! | 走走… |
[26:05] | Shit. It’s down the hall. | 我操 在走廊尽头 |
[26:07] | Okay, all right, just don’t– | 好了 没事 别… |
[26:09] | Careful. Careful. All right. | 小心…好的 |
[26:11] | That’s not the one. That’s not– That’s not the one. | 不是那家 不是那家 |
[26:16] | Are you guys in that snake club? | 你们是那养蛇俱乐部的吗 |
[26:18] | Snake club? | 养蛇俱乐部 |
[26:20] | What’s that? I don’t know what that is. What does that mean? | 什么鬼 都没听说过 那是什么 |
[26:22] | – What are you talking about? – We don’t know what that is. Sorry. | -你说什么呢 -我们没听说过 抱歉 |
[26:24] | I’m looking for a cat. | 我在找一只猫 |
[26:26] | Just keep going. | 继续走 |
[26:29] | We’ll let you know if we see the cat. Sorry. | 我们要是看到猫会告诉你的 抱歉 |
[26:31] | Hey, guys, it’s 1K. | 兄弟们 一千块 |
[26:33] | Sorry I called you “Guys.” Sorry I said “Guys.” | 抱歉我管你们叫了兄弟们 抱歉 |