时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The Sativas go pretty quickly… | 印度大麻卖得特别快 |
[00:09] | …so I’m gonna give you a little Green Crack | 所以我先给你点绿麻 |
[00:11] | and put that in the back of the case, | 放在箱子里靠后的位置 |
[00:12] | 酸柴油[印度大麻的一种 | |
[00:13] | uh, right by the cookies. | 就在饼干旁边 |
[00:15] | Crack in the back. | 绿麻放在后面 |
[00:16] | And I’m out of Sativa cartridges, | 印度大麻的水烟芯没了 |
[00:19] | so I have these hybrids, | 所以我弄了这些混合种 |
[00:21] | but it’s Sunday, so I think it’s okay. | 但今天是周日 应该没事 |
[00:22] | I don’t think it’ll be too crazy. | 我觉得不会太疯的 |
[00:24] | It should be fine. | 应该能应付 |
[00:25] | Also, I was thinking it might be easier | 还有 我在想如果我开车过去 |
[00:27] | if I just pull up, call them, | 打给他们 |
[00:30] | and then they come down, hop in the whip, | 然后他们下来 上车 |
[00:32] | and we drive around the block. | 然后我们围着街区转会比较容易吧 |
[00:34] | I mean, that seems a little out in the open. | 感觉有点太不避讳了吧 |
[00:36] | I don’t know. I’m not worried about it. | 我不知道 我可不担心 |
[00:37] | Everybody else does it like that. | 其他人都这么做 |
[00:39] | But then you miss the insides of the apartment, | 但你错就过了公寓内部 |
[00:41] | which is, like, kind of the best part. | 那才是最精彩的部分 |
[00:44] | I just think it’s gonna be faster, man. | 我只是觉得这样会更快一点 |
[00:45] | Yeah, yeah, you’re probably right. | 对 可能你是对的 |
[00:47] | – We can do that, yeah. – Cool. | -我们可以这么做 行 -好 |
[00:49] | Um, I rolled you some Js man. | 我给你卷了一支 |
[00:52] | Figured with the arm and everything… | 毕竟你胳膊不方便什么的 |
[00:54] | That is so nice. Thank you so much. | 你人真好 感激不尽 |
[00:56] | – I really– – How could I leave you high and dry, man? | -我真的 -我怎么能让你孤立无援呢 |
[00:59] | – Look at you. – You’ll just leave me high. | -看看你 -你让我自己嗨就行了 |
[01:03] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[01:03] | So, we’re gonna try this burner thing. | 我们来试试这个一次性手机 |
[01:06] | Don’t respond to an unknown number | 陌生号码不要接 |
[01:08] | unless there’s a referral first, okay? | 除非有推荐人 明白吗 |
[01:10] | I got robbed like that, so… | 我就那样被抢劫过 所以 |
[01:12] | – Got it. You’re the boss. – All right. | -明白了 你说了算 -好 |
[01:15] | You already know the combination, got all that. | 你已经知道密码了 东西都装进去了 |
[01:19] | I got you some extra cash here. | 我这里又给你准备了点现金 |
[01:21] | If they buy five, they get the sixth free, so, it’s a promo. | 如果他们买五包 就送一包 是促销 |
[01:25] | Are there any nuts in the cookies? | 饼干里面有坚果吗 |
[01:28] | No, there are no nuts in the cookies. | 没有 饼干里面没有坚果 |
[01:29] | You are so conscientious, man. | 你真是认真负责啊 |
[01:31] | I know. I’ve literally never known anyone with a nut allergy, | 我知道 我从来不认识有坚果过敏的人 |
[01:34] | and I still freak out about it all the time. | 但我还是一直都很害怕 |
[01:36] | It’s gonna come in handy one day. | 迟早会有用的 |
[01:38] | All right, I’m gonna head out. | 行了 我要出门了 |
[01:39] | I gotta give my lady a ride to work before I get started. | 我开工之前要先送女朋友上班 |
[01:42] | This everything? | 所有东西都在这里了吗 |
[01:46] | – All right, man. – All right. Thanks, man. | -好了 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[01:47] | You take care of that arm, huh? | 你好好养那条胳膊 好吗 |
[01:48] | – I will. I will. – All right, I’ll see ya. | -我会的 会的 -再见 |
[01:50] | All right. Yeah. | 行 再见 |
[01:52] | Hey, you need the phone. | 你还需要这个手机 |
[01:54] | Oh! My bad. | 是我不好 |
[01:56] | – I need that. – Part of the… Part of the thing. | -我需要这个 -是送货的…一部分 |
[01:58] | All right, man. Don’t worry, huh? | 好了 哥们 别担心好吗 |
[02:00] | Not worried. | 我不担心 |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[02:30] | 众口难调 | |
[02:30] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[02:34] | And the password is Mom’s birthday, right? | 密码是老妈生日 对吧 |
[02:38] | Yeah, that worked. Thanks, Dad. | 可以了 谢谢老爸 |
[02:41] | Also, you should probably not use that password for everything, | 还有 你最好不要所有密码都用这个 |
[02:44] | or at least make it backwards or something. | 至少倒过来也行 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – So, how do you get to be the king? | -对 -你怎么当上国王的 |
[02:51] | – It ain’t like that. The Guy… – Yeah, I’m okay. | -不是那样的 那人… -我没事 |
[02:53] | It was bound to happen sometime, | 这种事迟早会发生 |
[02:54] | so I’m just hanging at home today. | 我今天就待在家里了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, well, I do all my work from my computer, | 反正我都是用电脑工作 |
[02:59] | so I can work from home. | 在家也能工作 |
[03:02] | Of course I was wearing a helmet. I always wear a helmet. | 我当然戴头盔了 一直都有戴 |
[03:07] | I appreciate the concern, but I don’t want you to… | 谢谢关心 但我不想让你… |
[03:09] | 发给贝丝: 有阵子没联系了 过来吗 | |
[03:13] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[03:17] | She’s been very helpful. | 她挺帮我的 |
[03:18] | 发给朱朱: 过来吗 | |
[03:19] | She brought me some stuff at the hospital. | 在医院的时候她给我带了很多东西 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I’m still on her insurance. | 对 我还能享受她的保险 |
[03:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:35] | Hey, man. You need anything? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[03:37] | Like a… | 比如 |
[03:40] | bathroom, water, smoke a bowl? I don’t know. | 用下洗手间 喝点水 抽点大麻之类的 |
[03:45] | No. No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:46] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | I can’t believe she’s turning 17 already. | 简直不敢相信她已经17岁了 |
[03:51] | How the hell did that happen? | 时间怎么过得这么快 |
[03:53] | Yeah, well, I’ll FaceTime her tomorrow. Oh man. | 我明天会跟她视频 |
[03:56] | Okay, Dad. Well, tell Mom I love her, | 好了 爸 替我问候老妈 |
[03:59] | and I love you, and– yeah. | 爱你们 好 |
[04:01] | I’ll pay you back. I promise. Thanks again. | 我会还你的 我保证 再次感谢 |
[04:05] | 发给阿卜杜拉: 怎么样了 | |
[04:05] | Talk to you later. | 再联系 |
[04:12] | – Oh, are you with– – Yeah, I’m with the bearded dude. Hop in. | -你是跟… -对 那个大胡子 上车吧 |
[04:14] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[04:21] | – Hey, how you doing? – What’s up, man? | -你好啊 -你好 |
[04:22] | All right, so, here, give this a taste. | 来 你试试看 |
[04:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | So, that’s some Diesel, then I’ve got some flowers. | 那是”柴油” 我这里还有大麻花 |
[04:30] | All right, the OG and the Sour Diesel are really tasty. | OG和”酸柴油”味道很不错 |
[04:34] | Everything else is a little dry, to tell you the truth… | 老实说 其他的都有一点干 |
[04:36] | – Okay. – …but take your pick. | -好的 -你自己选 |
[04:38] | – All right. – Oh! I got waters and Capri Suns if you’re thirsty. | -好 -你渴的话 我还有矿泉水和果汁 |
[04:41] | Oh, thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Oh shit. Uh, you know what? | 该死 是这样 |
[04:44] | I actually realized I just left my money upstairs. | 我突然发现我钱包落在楼上了 |
[04:48] | – Are you serious, man? – Yeah, I’m really sorry. | -你开玩笑吧 -真的很抱歉 |
[04:49] | I’m– I’m just used to doing it the other way. | 我一般不出门买的 |
[04:52] | All right, fine. Well, make it snappy, huh? | 好吧 那你快点 |
[04:53] | All right. I’ll be back in three. | 好 我马上回来 |
[04:57] | Jeez. | 天 |
[05:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:06] | Fuck! Fuck! Shoot! | 妈的 操 |
[05:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:12] | Uh, I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:20] | 客人下车了 | |
[05:43] | Hi, you’ve reached Beth. | 你好 我是贝丝 |
[05:45] | I don’t listen to the messages, | 我一般不听留言 |
[05:48] | but if it makes you feel good, then leave one. | 但如果你想的话 就留吧 |
[05:52] | Are we still good for tomorrow? | 明天继续吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Also, I was thinking it might be easier | 当然 我在想这样会不会更简单 |
[05:56] | if, like, one of us was the dispatcher, | 我们其中一个负责调度 |
[05:58] | you know, doing the phones | 接打电话 |
[05:59] | and texting the addresses, and the other one was driving, | 发发地址 另一个负责开车 |
[06:02] | because it’s kind of hard to do both things at once, man. | 因为一个人有点兼顾不来 |
[06:04] | I don’t know how you’ve been doing it by yourself for this long. | 真不知道你一个人怎么做这么久的 |
[06:07] | It’s been working out for me thus far, man. | 我觉得还好 |
[06:09] | Also, dude, not to overstep or anything, | 还有 哥们 不是我管得多 |
[06:12] | but if you get better product, you’re gonna get more customers. | 要是你能搞到更好的货 就会有更多顾客来 |
[06:15] | I mean, you can actually compete | 你完全可以 |
[06:17] | with some of these other services. | 干掉其他人的生意 |
[06:19] | Yeah. I mean, it’s definitely something I’ve thought about, | 我确实想过这些 |
[06:23] | but, you know– I’d like to make more money, | 不过…虽然我想赚更多钱 |
[06:26] | but I’m not really into the competition thing. | 但我不太喜欢跟别人竞争 |
[06:29] | Right, right. I mean, competition sucks, right? | 好吧 竞争确实挺讨厌 |
[06:31] | Fuck capitalism. But money’s awesome though, right? | 资本主义真操蛋 但赚钱就是好啊 |
[06:35] | Yeah. I mean, it definitely helps out sometimes. | 确实 多多益善 |
[06:38] | – Here you go. Count that. -Dope. | -给 数一下 -好的 |
[07:02] | 发给贝丝: 在吗 | |
[07:56] | 发给查德: 今天要来点致幻蘑菇吗 | |
[08:16] | 抱歉 伙计 | |
[08:17] | 我在里斯本 | |
[08:45] | Oh fuck. | 操 |
[09:11] | So, your fork is totally bent. | 你的车轮都变形了 |
[09:13] | So this is more of a replace than a repair. | 修是不行了 得换 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I mean, I figured… | 我知道 |
[09:18] | I figured that was the case. | 我猜到了 |
[09:20] | I just know that I don’t have this model here, | 我们店里没有这款 |
[09:23] | so I’m gonna have to order it, and you’re looking at, like, | 所以得预定 大概需要 |
[09:26] | two, three weeks. | 两到三个周 |
[09:28] | That’s okay, ’cause I can’t do anything with this arm anyways, | 没事 反正我胳膊这样也做不了什么 |
[09:31] | so that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:35] | Are you sure that you want me to fix it this bike? | 你确定要修吗 |
[09:38] | Because if I’m gonna be honest with you… | 老实说 |
[09:42] | the housing, the brakes don’t even work. | 车体和刹车都坏了 |
[10:01] | But this is your ride, and I can fix the wheels, | 毕竟是你的坐骑 我可以修好车轮 |
[10:04] | I can put a new fork on it, | 换个新的车叉 |
[10:06] | true everything out for you, no problem. | 所有问题都修好 没问题 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I– I can handle the truth. | 可以 我能接受事实 |
[10:13] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[10:19] | I’m talking about the wheels. | 我在说车轮 |
[10:22] | Yeah, okay, well, we should get new wheels then, | 对 那就换新的车轮 |
[10:25] | and we should get a new fork. | 再换个新的车叉 |
[10:28] | That’s good, man. We can do all that. | 没问题 都可以 |
[10:30] | – It sounds great. – I have to do all that. | -很好 -这些都得换 |
[10:32] | Okay, well, let’s do it. | 好 换吧 |
[10:34] | You’re very handsome. | 你长得真帅 |
[11:00] | – Go away. – I’m going away. | -走开 -我在走了 |
[11:02] | – Go away. – You don’t have to worry about me. I’m blessed. | -走开 -你别管我 我自有天佑 |
[11:04] | I don’t care about you being blessed. | 谁管你天佑不天佑 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna have a nice day. | 我会度过很棒的一天 |
[11:08] | You ain’t gonna have a nice day. | 而你不会 |
[11:10] | – I’m blessed. – You are not gonna have a nice day. | -因为我有天佑 -你这一天不会好过 |
[11:12] | – I’m blessed. – You aren’t blessed! | -我有神眷 -你有个屁 |
[11:15] | I’m blessed! | 我有神眷 |
[11:34] | 安珀警报 | |
[11:45] | Go ahead, ding-dong. Go. | 快走啊 傻蛋 先走 |
[11:47] | All right. Oh. | 好 哎哟 |
[11:49] | No, you go! | 不 你先走 |
[11:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | What’s going on with GooGee? | 咕叽怎么没来 |
[12:00] | GooGee? Who’s GooGee? | 咕叽 谁是咕叽 |
[12:03] | That’s what I call him. | 我就这么叫他 |
[12:04] | – To his face? – Yeah. | -当他面 -对 |
[12:05] | It’s a long story. Man, we’re tight like that. | 说来话长 哥们 我们就那么铁 |
[12:07] | Oh, GooGee’s taking it easy today. | 咕叽今天要放松一下 |
[12:10] | Well, good for GooGee. What you got for me? | 好样的 你带什么货过来了 |
[12:12] | So, nothing special today, just some plants, | 没什么特别的 有植物 |
[12:15] | some pens, and some snacks. | 有电子笔 还有吃的 |
[12:18] | So, what we call you then? | 我该怎么称呼你呢 |
[12:19] | I just started. I don’t have a nickname yet. | 我刚开始干 还没有绰号 |
[12:22] | What about, like, Tetchen? | 叫你小疯子怎么样 |
[12:25] | – Tetchen? – Yeah, or– or Boodlay Yo Tambien. | -小疯子 -或者叫”私酿老二” |
[12:30] | Dude, where are you getting these names from? | 哥们 你都是从哪想出的这些绰号 |
[12:33] | I’m checking your vibe. | 我是在试探你的路数 |
[12:34] | You’re checking my vocals, I’m checking your vibe. | 你探我的口音 我探你的路数 |
[12:37] | That’s how it works. It’s organic. | 这是流程 是个有机体 |
[12:38] | Well, personally, I’m not crazy about either of those, | 个人来说 这些绰号我都不怎么喜欢 |
[12:41] | and I don’t think the other guy likes being called GooGee either. | 而且那个人应该也不愿意你叫他咕叽 |
[12:44] | GooGee knows what GooGee is. | 咕叽知道那是什么意思 |
[13:01] | You… are my number one… | 你…是我最喜欢的… |
[13:05] | guy. | 人 |
[13:22] | Oh no, what happened? | 不会吧 怎么回事 |
[13:26] | People don’t want these clothes anymore. | 有人不想要这些衣服了 |
[13:30] | No, your arm. | 我是说你的胳膊 |
[13:33] | I hurt it, and now it itches. | 我弄伤了 现在很痒 |
[13:36] | Well, it looks like you found a good trick there. | 看来你已经找到办法了 |
[13:38] | Yeah, it’s a, uh, it’s just a stick. | 对 这就是根棍子 |
[13:43] | Let me know if you need any help. | 需要帮助就告诉我 |
[13:45] | Okay, you too. | 好的 你也一样 |
[14:03] | Shit. | 我操 |
[14:54] | Oh, don’t worry. Don’t worry about me. | 别管我 你们继续 |
[14:57] | Hey, do you have a minute to support human rights. | 能花一分钟支持一下人权运动吗 |
[14:59] | I can’t. I really can’t. Thank you so much. | 不行 我真不行 非常感谢 |
[15:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好好 好极了 |
[15:52] | 安珀警报 | |
[16:01] | Thank God every day my children grow up safe. | 谢天谢地 我的孩子们都平安长大了 |
[16:03] | – This country crazy. – Ain’t that the truth. | -这个国家太疯狂了 -可不是嘛 |
[16:07] | Hey, what’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[16:26] | – Is it you? – Yes, it’s me. | -是你吗 -是我 |
[16:28] | Kid, we gotta call. | 孩子 我们得打电话 |
[16:31] | People are looking for you. | 有人在找你呢 |
[16:34] | – What? Oh. – What are you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干什么 |
[16:36] | – I’m not doing anything. – Get away from my kid. | -我什么都没干 -离我孩子远点 |
[16:38] | I’m– I didn’t– I– I didn’t! | 我不是… 不是你想的那样 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[16:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:45] | I did drugs! | 我嗑药了 |
[16:57] | Oh shit. | 操 |
[17:01] | Shit, my pants. | 该死 我的裤子 |
[17:06] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[17:07] | Oh no! No! | 别啊 不要 |
[17:11] | This is a fucking nightmare. | 真他妈是场噩梦 |
[17:33] | You getting in or what? | 你上不上车 |
[17:35] | Okay. Yeah. Um, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[17:48] | I didn’t know it was a cab. I didn’t know it was a cab. | 我不知道这是出租车 我不知道 |
[17:50] | – Let’s go. Close the door. – I’m sorry. | -我们走 把门关上 -抱歉 |
[17:52] | Oh, I’m back to this spot. Jesus Christ. | 我又回到这里了 天啊 |
[18:04] | The first series, though? | 第一个系列 |
[18:05] | – The first season. – Yeah, yeah, the old one. | |
[18:06] | Yeah, yeah, wrapped in plastic. | 没错 全都用塑料包起来 |
[18:08] | Yeah, but I cannot understand his stuff. | 没错 但我没法理解他的东西 |
[18:11] | – Like, I’ve tried to watch it so many times. – Me either. | -我试着看了无数次 -我也是 |
[18:13] | That’s– that’s the beauty, man. | 那就是魅力所在 伙计 |
[18:14] | You’re not supposed to understand it. | 你本来就不应该理解 |
[18:16] | You’re supposed to experience it, you know? | 你应该好好体验 |
[18:17] | He once said that, you know, | 他曾经说过 |
[18:20] | the movies appear to him as broken puzzle pieces, | 那些电影对他来说就像破碎的拼图碎片 |
[18:23] | – and then he– – Yeah. | -然后他… -没错 |
[18:24] | They appear to me as broken puzzles pieces too. | 对我来说也像是破碎的拼图碎片 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but then it’s like the joint effort, | 没错 但那就像是共同的努力 |
[18:28] | everybody assembles the movie. | 大家一起拍了这部电影 |
[18:31] | Right. Oh my God. It smells like farts. | 没错 天啊 这味道也太难闻了 |
[18:35] | Is that kimchi, dude? | 那是泡菜吗 哥们 |
[18:37] | Boss, you mind throwing a cap on that? | 老大 你能盖上盖子吗 |
[18:39] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry about him. – Ah, jeez. What a snack. | -对不起 很对不起 -天啊 真恶心 |
[18:43] | What a weird snack for someone to have. It’s not– | 谁会吃这种奇怪的零食 这… |
[18:45] | It’s not acceptable in a public transport situation. | 这在公共交通车辆上是不可接受的 |
[18:48] | Don’t worry about it. Go on. | 算了 继续说 |
[18:50] | We’re gonna start with Blue Velvet, | 我们先放《蓝丝绒》 |
[18:51] | right, just to whet the appetite, you know? | 给大家开开胃 |
[18:54] | So it’s not overwhelming. | 程度刚刚好 |
[18:55] | And then you go straight into Eraserhead, | 然后就直接放《橡皮头》 |
[18:57] | and you’re like, “Where am I? What’s going on? | 然后你就会”我在哪 怎么回事 |
[18:59] | “Why am I here? I don’t like being here. | “我为什么在这里 我不喜欢在这里 |
[19:01] | It’s uncomfortable to be here,” | 在这里好不爽” |
[19:02] | But you remain there. You know what I mean? | 但你还是会留着 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:03] | And then the next one– oh, sorry. | 然后下一场 不好意思 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to split. | 我得走了 |
[19:07] | – All right, cool, cool. – Thanks for the offer, though, man. | -好吧 好吧 -不过还是谢了 伙计 |
[19:09] | Talk to you soon. Peace, Kabir. | 回头见 好好的 卡比尔 |
[19:11] | – Have fun, guys, be safe. – Thanks, man. | -好好玩 伙计们 保重 -谢了 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | What a bunch of janky clowns. | 真是一群蠢小丑 |
[19:50] | “Just Chillin'” | “放松一下” |
[19:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | Twins. | 龙凤胎 |
[20:09] | I mean… | 双胞胎 |
[20:12] | They were twins. | 他们以前是双胞胎 |
[20:14] | Oh yeah. | 没错 |
[20:15] | What, no TV? | 没有电视吗 |
[20:17] | You’re the TV. | 你就是电视 |
[20:42] | Hey, excuse me. Didn’t you go to Vassar? | 打扰了 你是不是上过瓦瑟学院 |
[20:45] | – Class of ’06? – Yeah, I did. | -06届的 -没错 |
[20:48] | We went to school together. | 我们曾经是同学 |
[20:49] | You lived in Josselyn, right? | 你原来住在乔斯林 对吗 |
[20:51] | I think you used to sell me pot. | 你以前卖过大麻给我 |
[20:54] | Yeah, that sounds about right. How you doing, man? | 应该没错 你好吗 伙计 |
[20:56] | No complaints. Actually just here with my team, | 还行 刚和我的人一起来这里 |
[20:58] | celebrating a project we just finished. | 庆祝我们刚完成的一个项目 |
[21:01] | I’m a Googler. | 我在谷歌工作 |
[21:03] | Oh, did you– did you go to the 10-year? | 你去了十年同学会吗 |
[21:06] | Tenure? The 10-year. No, I didn’t. | 终生职位[音同] 十年同学会 我没去 |
[21:09] | – I didn’t get the chance to. – Dude, | -没赶上 -哥们 |
[21:11] | you should’ve come. It was so fucking fun. | 你应该来的 太有意思了 |
[21:13] | Oh my God. I got so fucked up. | 天啊 我喝得一团糟 |
[21:15] | I hadn’t been that drunk since college. | 大学后就没那么醉过了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, that sounds cool. | 是啊 听起来挺带劲的 |
[21:20] | So, what you working in these days? | 话说 你现在做什么工作 |
[21:23] | – Pot. – Wow! Good for you. | -卖大麻 -有你的啊 |
[21:25] | Cannabis industry’s really booming these days. | 这几年大麻产业发展可好了 |
[21:27] | It’s good to kind of get in there early. Smart. | 早做早发 很聪明 |
[21:29] | – Yeah, people like pot. – Yeah. Yeah. | -是啊 人们喜欢大麻 -是啊 |
[21:33] | – Yeah. Oh God. – Waylon, get your ass over here! | -是啊 -韦伦 赶紧过来 |
[21:35] | – We’re making a toast! – Gotta get back to my team. | -我们要干杯了 -我得过去了 |
[21:37] | But, uh, hey, it’s good running into you, man. | 不过 真高兴能遇上你 哥们 |
[21:39] | And good luck with everything. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[21:41] | – Good luck with the– the biz. – Sure, yeah. | -祝你的小生意红火 -当然 |
[21:45] | – All right, take it easy. – Yeah, take it easy, man. | -好了 保重 -好 保重 |
[21:54] | 亲 我朋友杰斯想玩玩 | |
[21:56] | 我做他的推荐人行吗 | |
[22:02] | 当然 明天吧 具体信息发短信给我 | |
[23:08] | 发给贝丝: 能聊聊吗 | |
[23:25] | Are you sure, man? | 你确定吗 哥们 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:28] | I just don’t think it makes sense, | 我只是觉得这样不太行 |
[23:30] | ’cause, like, there’s not enough clients, | 因为 就感觉客户不够 |
[23:33] | and you nor I are gonna make enough money. | 咱俩都赚不到什么钱 |
[23:37] | Yeah, but that was just a Sunday and a Monday. | 是 但咱们只试了周日和周一 |
[23:39] | You don’t wanna wait till the end of the week, see what happens? | 你不想等到周末 看看是什么情况吗 |
[23:41] | – We can get more clients. – I know, but– | -我们可以多找些客户 -我知道 可是 |
[23:44] | I can hook you up with the crazy good prices, | 我可以给你提供意想不到的好价格 |
[23:47] | bulk prices on, like, really good flowers, | 批发价 给你提供优质的大麻花 |
[23:49] | concentrates, all that shit. I got the link, man. | 浓缩的 应有尽有 我有人脉 哥们 |
[23:54] | I know, but I just kind of like doing it on my own. | 我知道 但我还是比较喜欢单干 |
[24:00] | All right, man. Well, you know, you feel how you feel. | 好吧 哥们 不能强求 |
[24:03] | – Thanks, man. – Any time, man. | -谢了 哥们 -随时效劳 |
[24:04] | – And it was good working with you. – Yeah, it was. | -跟你一起干挺开心的 -是啊 |
[24:07] | That was a good one. | 这招不错 |
[24:10] | – You wanna hit this? – Yeah. | -要来一口吗 -好 |
[24:30] | Hey, Kate. | 凯特 |
[24:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[24:36] | Arigato! | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | “Arigato”? I thought you were taking, uh, Chinese. | 日语 我还以为你在学汉语 |
[24:41] | I am, but I was just accepted | 是的 但我被一个 |
[24:42] | to a foreign exchange program in Japan this summer. | 日本的暑期国外交换生计划录取了 |
[24:45] | Japan? what…? | 什么 日本 |
[24:47] | That’s fucking awsome. | 这也太他妈棒了 |
[24:48] | Fuck yeah, man. | 真他妈棒 伙计 |
[24:49] | Oh, shouldn’t I say fuck yeah? | 我是不是不该说脏字 |
[24:51] | I say fuck sometimes. | 我有时候也说脏字 |
[24:54] | All right, cool. | 那就好 |
[24:55] | Well, what about collage? | 那大学的事呢 |
[24:57] | You know where you wanna go? | 你想好要去哪了吗 |
[24:59] | All I know is away. | 我只知道反正要走得远远的 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[25:05] | I never say you never really tend to ask about me ever. | 我一直没说 你从没主动问过我的情况 |
[25:08] | I’m always asking about you. | 都是我在问你 |
[25:10] | What do you think that’s all about? | 你觉得这是怎么回事 |
[25:12] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[25:14] | How was your day? | 你过得怎么样 |
[25:16] | See, it feels forced. | 你看 感觉有点被强迫 |
[25:17] | – Yeah, feels it is. – Alright. | -确实是 -好吧 |