时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Please just come to bed. | 拜托赶紧上床吧 |
[00:08] | – I’m not finished. – Please. | -我还没弄完 -拜托 |
[00:11] | Please, please, please, please, please, please, | 拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托 |
[00:14] | – please, please, please… – This is due tomorrow. | -拜托拜托拜托 -这明天就要交 |
[00:18] | Wait. What are you touching? | 等等 你在碰哪里呢 |
[00:18] | Just make it– It’s too bright. | 稍微调…太亮了 |
[00:20] | No, it’s not bright. I can hardly see what I’m reading. | 不 不亮 我都快看不清了 |
[00:22] | No, it’s not good for your brain at night. | 不 晚上做这些对大脑不好 |
[00:23] | My brain is… shot. It’s shot. | 我的大脑…累坏了 累坏了 |
[00:27] | Please, please. | 拜托拜托 |
[00:28] | So, why don’t you just come to bed then? | 那你为什么不上床呢 |
[00:29] | – If it’s shot– – No, I just wanna finish this. | -如果累坏了 -不 我想做完 |
[00:31] | – Please! – You have to listen to your body. | -拜托 -你得听从你身体的呼唤 |
[00:32] | Ira… | 埃拉 |
[00:34] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[00:37] | Hey, baby. How are you? | 宝贝 你好啊 |
[00:39] | – Mom, are you done? – Yep, almost, honey. | -妈妈 你好了吗 -快好了 亲爱的 |
[00:42] | I only found a couple little grammar things. | 我就发现了几个语法错误 |
[00:43] | You did such a good job, honey. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[00:45] | Mom, I have to go to bed. | 妈妈 我得睡觉了 |
[00:47] | I have to get up at 8:00 A.M. | 我明早八点得起来 |
[00:49] | I haven’t slept all week. | 我都一周没睡了 |
[00:51] | You know, you say that every finals week. | 你每个期末考试周都这么说 |
[00:53] | – Come on, chin up. This is the homestretch. – I’m gonna die. | -振作点 这是最后冲刺了 -我要死了 |
[00:56] | You’re not gonna die. You know what? I’m at the very, very end. | 你不会死的 你知道吗 我马上就好了 |
[00:59] | You can print it. | 你就可以打印了 |
[01:00] | Thank you, Mommy. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[01:01] | Okay, I’m gonna call you tomorrow. | 好的 我明天打给你 |
[01:03] | – I love you. – Okay. Good night. | -我爱你 -好吧 晚安 |
[01:06] | – Love you too. – Bye, little pony. | -我也爱你 -再见 小宝贝 |
[01:09] | 众口难调 | |
[01:38] | I’m so over-caffeinated. | 我摄入太多咖啡因了 |
[01:39] | – I know what’ll help you relax. – I’m really wired. | -我知道怎样能让你放松下来 -我太兴奋了 |
[01:45] | – Do you wanna smoke? – Now? | -你想抽一点吗 -现在吗 |
[01:47] | – Yeah, why not? – No, it’s really late. | -是啊 不行吗 -不 太晚了 |
[01:49] | – No, it’s not. – Oh God, I don’t– | -不 不晚 -天啊 我不… |
[01:51] | – It’s not that late. – It’s too late to smoke. | -没有那么晚 -太晚了 不该抽 |
[01:53] | No, it’s not. Just a little. | 不 没有 就抽一点 |
[01:55] | – We can smoke. – No, I have a huge day tomorrow. | -我们可以抽一口 -不 明天还有很多事 |
[01:58] | Oh God. Please. | 天啊 拜托 |
[02:01] | Oh man! | 上帝啊 |
[02:14] | You’re forcing me to do this. | 你这是在逼我 |
[02:15] | I’m not forcing you. | 我没有逼你 |
[02:21] | I don’t think there’s anything in there. | 我觉得这里面都没料了 |
[02:25] | I got a huge hit. | 我抽了一大口 |
[02:26] | Yeah, well, you took the rest. | 剩下的你都抽了吧 |
[02:27] | I’m glad you’re relaxed. | 你能放松就好 |
[02:29] | – I’m gonna go to sleep. – No, no, no. | -我要睡觉了 -不不不 |
[02:31] | – I think I have more. – God, Ira, please don’t. | -我觉得我还有 -天啊 埃拉 别 |
[02:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Oh man. I’m gonna go to sleep. I– | 天啊 我要睡觉了 我… |
[02:41] | – No, no, no, no, just hang on one second. – I cannot believe you. | -不不不 稍等一下 -简直难以置信 |
[02:43] | I cannot believe you. | 你真是难以置信 |
[02:45] | Honey, I know I have it. | 亲爱的 我知道我有 |
[02:46] | Please don’t find it. Please don’t find it. | 拜托别找到 拜托别找到 |
[02:52] | – What? – I wanna go to sleep, please. | -什么 -我想睡觉 拜托 |
[03:01] | Can I have a kiss? | 能亲我一下吗 |
[03:04] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[03:43] | New Jersey Transit reporting delays… | 新泽西交通报告 |
[03:45] | …on the West Essex line of about 40 minutes… | 西埃塞克斯线约晚点40分钟 |
[03:48] | She’s probably still sleeping. | 她可能还在睡觉 |
[03:49] | …”L,” “Q,” And “R” Trains. | 还有L Q和R线 |
[03:51] | And now apparently the mayor has some plans | 现在市长打算对全市 |
[03:54] | on the mutual education program for the city. | 推行共同教育计划 |
[04:00] | Hi, bunny. Good morning. | 小家伙 早上好 |
[04:02] | Get up. | 该起床了 |
[04:03] | – Who’s that? – That’s Brian. | -那是谁 -那是布莱恩 |
[04:04] | We, um, we got– we sent you some groceries. | 我们 我们给你寄了一些日用品 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I got the groceries. | 我收到那些日用品了 |
[04:09] | There’s a little green tea, and there are PowerBar Bites. | 还有些绿茶 还有些能量棒 |
[04:11] | Come on, get out of bed. | 快起床吧 |
[04:13] | Up. Up. It’s 7:43. Can you get up? | 起床 7:43了 你能起床吗 |
[04:16] | Get up and print. | 起床打印了 |
[04:17] | I can’t print the paper. I tried to print it last night | 我没法打印 昨晚我打算打印 |
[04:20] | and then it said it was offline, | 但显示脱机了 |
[04:21] | and then after I reinstalled it, it said that it was out of ink. | 我重新设置之后 又显示没有墨了 |
[04:24] | And I don’t have anymore ink, so I can’t print. | 我这没有墨了 所以我没法打印 |
[04:26] | Can you take a look in your drawer? | 你能到抽屉翻翻看吗 |
[04:27] | I sent– I sent the cartridges. | 我把墨盒寄过去了 |
[04:29] | Daddy’s just reminding you that he sent the cartridges. | 你爸爸刚提醒说他已经把墨盒寄过去了 |
[04:32] | – I looked in my desk. – I got a notice– | -我在书桌上找过了 -我收到通知 |
[04:34] | You think I didn’t look in my desk for ink? | 你觉得我没在书桌上找过墨吗 |
[04:36] | I got a notice that it was received. | 我收到通知显示已签收 |
[04:38] | Daddy said he got a notice– | 你爸爸说他说到通知 |
[04:40] | I’ll look again, but it’s not there. | 我又看过了 但没有 |
[04:40] | I got a receipt that it came in. | 我收到收据 已经签收了 |
[04:42] | Daddy said it definitely came in. | 你爸爸说绝对已经签收了 |
[04:44] | Good. Go over to the– yeah, go over to the desk. | 很好 仔细看下 去书桌那仔细看看 |
[04:47] | Okay. Yeah, it’s right here. | 好吧 就在这 |
[04:49] | Oh, good. Okay, so you’re good to go. | 好的 那你可以去打印了 |
[04:52] | Wait. Don’t go. | 等等 别挂 |
[04:53] | I need to make sure that it’s the right stuff. | 我得确保这东西能用 |
[04:55] | It I– I– I got the– I got– Just let her– just– | -我买的 买的 -就让她 就 |
[04:58] | Tell her I got the– Ira, | 告诉她我买的是 |
[04:58] | let her– just let her– She’s just tense. Stop it. | 让她 就让她 她只是焦虑 别说 |
[05:00] | – Okay, it works. I just– Tell her I bought the right ones. | -好吧 可以用 -告诉她我买的没错 |
[05:01] | Oh good. Okay, honey. Do you want to say thank you to Daddy? | 好的 亲爱的 你想和爸爸说谢谢吗 |
[05:04] | – I don’t– – Hey, Dad. | -我不 -嗨爸爸 |
[05:05] | Why not? Daddy wants to say good morning. She said thank– | 为什么不 爸爸想道个早安 她说谢 |
[05:08] | Just tell her. Why won’t– what’s– Come on, man. | 就告诉她 为什么不 来吧 |
[05:11] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, Dad. | -亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[05:12] | See you in a few weeks. | 几周后见 |
[05:14] | Are you coming to help me move out of my dorm? | 你会过来帮我把东西搬出宿舍吗 |
[05:17] | Can’t– can’t what’s-his-name help you with that? | 那个叫什么的不能帮你吗 |
[05:19] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[05:20] | I can’t ask him to do that. | 我不能要求他干这个 |
[05:21] | He has his own room to move out of. | 他还要搬自己的 |
[05:22] | Well, he’s in your room a lot. | 他经常住你房间啊 |
[05:23] | – Just ask him. I’m sure it’ll be fine. – No. Dad. | -让他帮忙就好 没事的 -不要 |
[05:27] | – That’s so rude. – Why is it– Why is it rude? | -太不礼貌了 -怎么就不礼貌了 |
[05:31] | Just ask him. | 就请他帮忙 |
[05:33] | If he says no, get back to me. | 如果他拒绝了 再来找我 |
[05:35] | But it would be great if he can do it, um, just for everybody. | 但他要能帮忙就很好 大家都开心 |
[05:37] | – Okay. Bye, Mom. – All right. | -好吧 妈妈再见 -好的 |
[05:39] | But you’re in the homestretch, okay? | 你是在最后冲刺阶段了好吗 |
[05:40] | Just… Have– have a great day. | 祝有个开心的一天 |
[05:42] | …finish strong. | 坚持到底 |
[05:44] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[05:45] | Start the day, okay? You’re doing great. | 开始新的一天吧 你做得很好 |
[05:47] | Okay, bye. I can’t wait to see you. | 好的再见 等不及要见你了 |
[06:00] | I just– Oh. I cannot stand any of it. | 我 这些一张都看不下去 |
[06:03] | I think we just keep | 我觉得我们只是在 |
[06:04] | rehashing the same thing over and over again. | 一遍遍重新拼凑同样的东西 |
[06:06] | It’s like I hate– I hate this whole thing. | 我讨厌 我讨厌这整件事 |
[06:08] | I hate everything you’ve done. | 我讨厌你们做的所有这一切 |
[06:17] | – Hi, puppy! – Do you have a minute? | -亲爱的 -你有空吗 |
[06:19] | What? Wait. What is it? | 什么 等等 怎么了 |
[06:21] | Oh, um, sorry, she’s in her last week of finals, so– | 不好意思 她正处于期末最后一周 |
[06:25] | -Hey, what’s going on? -Oh my God. | -怎么了 -我的天 |
[06:28] | – Mom. – Hey, what is it? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[06:30] | I think I have a fucking UTI. | 我觉得我他妈尿路感染了 |
[06:32] | Do you have to say “Fucking” All the time? | 你一定要每次都说”他妈”吗 |
[06:34] | My God! That’s just how I talk! | 我的天 我就是这么说话的啊 |
[06:35] | I think I have a fucking UTI. | 我觉得我他妈尿路感染了 |
[06:37] | Maybe it’s a yeast infection. | 可能是宫颈感染了 |
[06:39] | Does your vagina smell like you just passed by Subway? | 你的阴道有没有闻起来像刚路过赛百味 |
[06:42] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[06:42] | Do you detect the odor of fresh-baked bread? | 你有闻到刚出炉面包的味道吗 |
[06:44] | Well, look, do you– do you urinate after you have sex? | 你做爱之后有小便吗 |
[06:47] | Please. You don’t have to remind me. | 拜托 你没必要提醒我 |
[06:50] | – What should I do? – I’m gonna call the doctor. | -我要怎么办 -我联系医生 |
[06:52] | Look, on a scale of one to 10, the pain sounds like it’s a what? | 从一到十 你的疼痛感觉像是几级 |
[06:54] | – It’s a 10? Is it a 10? – Ten! | -十级吗 十级吗 -十级 |
[06:56] | Well, then I’m calling him. I’ll get back to you. Bye. | 那我联系医生 等会打给你 拜 |
[07:00] | Can we make an appointment with Maddie’s gynecologist? | 能帮忙预约下曼迪的妇科医生吗 |
[07:02] | Because I really think she might have a yeast infection. | 因为我觉得她可能是宫颈感染了 |
[07:08] | Hey, little acorn, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[07:10] | I want to know how you’re doing and you haven’t called back. | 我想知道你怎么样了 你没给我回电 |
[07:12] | So please call me as soon as you get out of the doctor’s okay? | 所以你从医生那出来后就尽快回电好吗 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna wait for your call. I’m sitting right here eating. | 等你电话 我坐这儿吃饭呢 |
[07:23] | Bell. Woo! | 车铃 |
[07:24] | All right. Thanks for the sexy wheels, man. | 好了 谢谢你帮我修好了车 |
[08:21] | 今晚有空吗 | |
[08:25] | I don’t remember what I got last time, | 我不记得上次买的是什么了 |
[08:27] | but it was– it was very… | 只记得非常… |
[08:31] | it was good. Yeah. | 很不错 |
[08:33] | So I’m looking for something that’s like a Corona, | 你有没有类似科罗娜啤酒的 |
[08:36] | you know what I mean? Like a Saturday, | 你懂吗 就像周六 |
[08:37] | you’re having a Corona. Like nothing that’s gonna take… | 来一瓶科罗娜啤酒 |
[08:40] | anybody up there, but not | 不让自己那么清醒 |
[08:42] | gonna make them sleepy, like just, “Mmm.” | 但也不至昏昏欲睡 就好像 |
[08:45] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我说的吗 |
[08:46] | Maybe you’re looking for a hybrid? | 或许你说的是混合麻 |
[08:48] | – Maybe. Yeah. – You know, Sour D is just great. | -有可能 -酸D很棒 |
[08:51] | – Yeah? – I love Sour “D.” | -是吗 -我喜欢酸D |
[08:53] | What about something… for the bedroom? | 有没有可以助兴的 |
[08:55] | It’s not for me but for her. | 不是给我 是她 |
[08:57] | – She needs a little something to… relax. – Okay. | -她需要放松一下 -好吧 |
[09:01] | You know, not just relax and get sleepy… | 不是放松 助眠 |
[09:02] | – I got it. Yeah, I got it. – …but relax and wake it up. | -懂了 懂了 -是放松 唤醒欲望 |
[09:06] | – Green Crack is an aphrodisiac. – Okay. | -绿麻可以催情 -好吧 |
[09:08] | That sounds really good. Have you used this? | 好像不错 你试过吗 |
[09:10] | I smoke it. I like it. | 我抽过 我很喜欢 |
[09:11] | And… results or–? | 那什么呢 |
[09:13] | – I mean, it doesn’t make me like get a boner. – Yeah, but does it– | -倒没有直接让我勃起 -但有没有 |
[09:19] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[09:21] | Everything okay? | 你呢 |
[09:23] | I’m kind of worried about Madeline. | 我有点担心曼德琳 |
[09:24] | What? What’s the matter? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[09:25] | She has so much going on… | 太多事了 |
[09:27] | – What? – …physically. | -什么 -身体不太好 |
[09:29] | – What do you mean, “What?” – I’m asking– | -你问”什么”是什么意思 -我问 |
[09:32] | I said– you said, “so much going on.” | 你说”太多事了” |
[09:34] | – What’s going on? – All of her physical stuff, and she ghosted me. | -什么事 -她身体不好 还老玩消失 |
[09:37] | – What? – She ghosted me. | -什么 -她老玩消失 |
[09:39] | – What is that? – Ghosting is when you’re texting with somebody | -什么意思 -就是你正跟对方发着短信 |
[09:42] | and then they just stop texting you very suddenly. | 人家突然就不回了 |
[09:44] | Okay, well, I’m sure she’s fine. | 她应该没事 |
[09:46] | – I think– well, we think that she has a UTI. – Okay. | -我们觉得她得了尿路感染 -好吧 |
[09:50] | You know, I sent her to the health center this morning. | 我今早把她送去了卫生中心 |
[09:51] | – She hasn’t written back. – Okay, well, when she gets back, | -她一直没回信 -等她回去了 |
[09:53] | – I’m sure she’ll reach out. – I’m kinda freaked out about Brian. | -就会联系你的 -我不大喜欢布莱恩 |
[09:58] | – Why? – Brian is uncircumcised. | -怎么了 -布莱恩没割包皮 |
[10:02] | That’s 50… also. | 这个五十块 |
[10:05] | – She told you that? – Yeah. | -她连这个也告诉你了 -对 |
[10:07] | – Just in a regular conversation? – That’s what people talk about. | -你们聊天还说这个 -不然呢 |
[10:10] | – I had the same problem. – Thank you. | -我也得过这个病 -谢谢 |
[10:11] | You have to remember to pee. You have to get up and pee. | 你得按时去尿尿 你得起来去尿尿 |
[10:13] | – Right. – All right. Well, I gotta get up. | -是 -好了 我得走了 |
[10:15] | – All right. – And I’ll see you later. | -好 -回见 |
[10:17] | – Enjoy the Green Crack. – Yeah. | -食用愉快 -好的 |
[10:20] | – Where are you going? – I’m just walking him to the door. | -你去哪儿 -送送他 |
[10:22] | – I really appreciate it. – Yeah. See you, man. | -非常感谢 -没事 再见 |
[10:24] | – Yup. I’ll let you know how it goes. – Don’t. | -我会给你反馈的 -别了 |
[10:30] | Alexa, turn on something romantic. | 爱丽莎 放点抒情音乐 |
[10:34] | Here’s something romantic. | 为您播放抒情音乐 |
[10:38] | – There she goes. – There she goes. | -来了 -来了 |
[10:42] | I’m not like so into this. | 我不太喜欢这个 |
[10:44] | Yeah, but you promised. It’s an aphrodisiac. | 但我们说好了的 这个可以催情 |
[10:48] | – I didn’t know that. – Try it. | -我不知道 -试试 |
[10:53] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[10:55] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:11] | Oh God, put that away please. | 天 快收起来 |
[11:12] | – I just– I have to get it. – No, no, no. | -我必须得接 -别别别 |
[11:14] | Can you please put that away? Please, please. | 你能收起来吗 拜托 |
[11:16] | I was calling you all afternoon. Where were you? | 我一下午都在给你打电话 你去哪儿了 |
[11:19] | – I’ve been busy. – What did the doctor say? | -我忙 -医生怎么说 |
[11:21] | He just said that it was a false alarm, | 我们虚惊一场 |
[11:23] | but he still wants me to change my body soap | 但他让我换一下沐浴露 |
[11:25] | in case it’s causing vaginal irritation. | 不然会刺激我阴道发炎 |
[11:27] | Okay, that’s good. That’s great. | 好吧 那就行 |
[11:30] | Wanna– wanna say hi to daddy? | 要不要跟你爸打个招呼 |
[11:34] | – Hi, Dad. – What are you gonna do tonight? | -老爸 -你今天晚上干什么 |
[11:35] | I’ve had such a rough day. I think I’m just gonna go | 今天真是太长了 我打算去布莱恩家 |
[11:38] | to Brian’s ’cause he’s having some people over | 他还叫上了其他人 |
[11:40] | – and we’re all gonna get fucked up. – Maddie. | -我们打算胡来一通 -曼迪 |
[11:42] | – Yeah? – Your mom and I are in the middle of something. | -怎么了 -你妈妈跟我在忙 |
[11:45] | – Can we talk to you tomorrow? – What are you doing? | -我们能明天再跟你说吗 -你们在干什么 |
[11:50] | I’m trying to convince your mother to have sex with me. | 我在尝试说服你妈跟我过性生活 |
[11:52] | – Dad! – What is wrong with you? | -老爸 -你疯了吗 |
[11:53] | It’s been a really, really long time. | 真的太久了 |
[11:57] | – Dad! TMI! – That’s completely not true. | -老爸 我不想听细节 -完全不是真的 |
[11:59] | I’ve gotta go, honey. I’ll talk to you later. | 我得挂电话了 亲爱的 晚点打给你 |
[12:01] | How can that not be true? | 怎么可能不是真的 |
[12:03] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[12:05] | What is wrong with me? | 怪我吗 |
[12:08] | – So inappropriate. – Oh God. | -为老不尊 – 天啊 |
[12:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:59] | I’m, um… | 我 |
[13:02] | I’m having a really hard time. | 我过得很不好 |
[13:05] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[13:06] | I have a problem. | 我有问题 |
[13:07] | With what? | 什么问题 |
[13:09] | My penis is really lonely. | 我的小兄弟很寂寞 |
[13:12] | It’s lonely? | 很寂寞 |
[13:13] | It’s like it’s out in space. | 它就好像浩瀚宇宙中的一粒尘埃 |
[13:15] | I don’t know what to do. It’s just… uh. | 我不知道怎么办 就 |
[13:18] | Aw, that’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[13:20] | It’s so painful. I don’t know if I can keep going. I don’t know. | 非常痛苦 我不知道我还能不能够继续 |
[13:23] | I just envisioned… | 我就想象 |
[13:26] | this– this penis just floating. It was so sad. | 小兄弟就在漂浮 太悲哀了 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m looking for a nurse that can help, | 我在找一个能帮我的护士 |
[13:32] | and that specializes in these kinds of things. | 她最好还是这方面的专家 |
[13:35] | Do you know– You look like a nurse that could really help. | 你知道吗 你看起来像是一个帮得上忙的护士 |
[13:38] | – You look like a beautiful nurse. – At this moment? | -你看起来像个美丽的护士 -现在吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah, you look like a really cute nurse… | 对 你看起来是个很火辣的 |
[13:41] | …that’s getting stoned, and she doesn’t know what’s happening. | 嗑嗨了的护士 而且还不清楚情况 |
[13:45] | – Oh God. – And she’s smoking this aphrodisiac, | -天啊 -她吸了催情剂 |
[13:48] | and she’s lost control. | 她失控了 |
[13:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | Why don’t you get in the hospital bed? | 你何不躺倒病床上呢 |
[13:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -认真的吗 -对 |
[13:58] | What’s the pain on a scale of one to 10? | 从1到10 你觉得有多痛 |
[14:09] | Don’t force it, man. | 别硬抗了 兄弟 |
[14:13] | – I lost it. – It’s gone. | -我忘了 -不见了 |
[14:15] | It’s okay, man. You’ll get it back. | 没关系 兄弟 你会想起来的 |
[14:17] | I had it. Ugh! | 我明明想起来了 真是 |
[14:19] | Wait. What were we even talking about? | 等等 我们在说什么 |
[14:20] | You were describing an island taken over by AIDS monkeys. | 你在说一个被得艾滋的猴子占领的小岛 |
[14:25] | Yes. Dude. Okay. | 对 |
[14:27] | So there’s some fucking wacky shit | 这地方的情况 |
[14:29] | that’s going on with this place, okay? | 真是乱成一团 |
[14:31] | And, um, it’s the monkeys, right? | 是因为猴子吧 |
[14:33] | The monkeys are, uh… | 猴子 |
[14:37] | Fuck, man. Shit. | 我去 |
[14:41] | – They just have AIDS? – What is going on? | -它们得了艾滋吗 -怎么回事 |
[14:42] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么我会这样 |
[14:44] | Shit. | 操 |
[14:45] | – All right. – Oh, wait. | -行吧 -等等 |
[14:46] | Yo, you ever play that computer game, the old PC game, | 你有没有玩过一个电脑游戏 很老的PC游戏 |
[14:50] | – “Secret of Monkey Island”? – No. | -叫”猴岛的秘密” -没有 |
[14:52] | I used to play these computer games in school, | 我以前上学的时候玩过这些游戏 |
[14:54] | ’cause I was one of the smart kids, | 因为我是尖子生 |
[14:55] | and they were like, “You’re reading too quick. Do this, | 所以他们就说”你看书看太快了 玩这个 |
[14:59] | so we could focus on the stupider students.” | 这样我们就能去管那些蠢蛋了” |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:04] | Is that what you wanted to tell me? | 你刚就想跟我说这个吗 |
[15:07] | – When? – You said you had something that you forgot. | -什么时候 -你说你有件事忘了 |
[15:10] | Was it “The Secret of Monkey Island”? | 是不是”猴岛秘密” |
[15:12] | No. No, that’s not it, but that fucking– oh! | 不 不是的 不过… |
[15:18] | We were talking about AIDS island | 我们刚才在说艾滋岛 |
[15:20] | – and the AIDS monkeys. – We were talking about AIDS. | -和得了艾滋的猴子 -我们再说艾滋病 |
[15:21] | I don’t know if we’re gonna figure this out today, man, | 我不知道我们今天能不能弄明白了 |
[15:23] | so why don’t you just write it down, | 不如你写下来 |
[15:25] | and then we’ll talk about it next time I come, | 下次我来的时候我们再谈 |
[15:27] | – when you remember. – For sure. Hah! | -等你想起来再说 -当然 |
[15:31] | – See you later, man. – Yeah, see you later. | -回见 哥们 -回见 |
[15:33] | Dude, wait. | 哥们 等等 |
[15:38] | – You lost it. – It’s gone. | -你又忘了 -转瞬即逝 |
[15:40] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[15:41] | I– I didn’t even honestly have it that time. | 我那时候其实并没有 |
[15:44] | – All right. – I thought if, like, tried to surprise myself– | -好吧 -我想着给自己来个惊喜 |
[15:48] | – It was a roach. – No. | -是个蟑螂 -不 |
[15:50] | I missed it but– | 我挺怀念的 不过 |
[15:51] | – Did you bring it in here? – No. | -是你带回来的吗 -不是 |
[16:00] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[16:01] | Sorry, could you lend me a hand? | 抱歉 能帮我一把吗 |
[16:05] | Uh, yeah, sure. What do you need? | 当然 需要我怎么帮忙 |
[16:11] | I have so many and I’m– I’m so blind. | 钥匙太多了 我眼神不好使 |
[16:14] | – Oh, okay. – Umm… i-if… | -好的 -你能不能 |
[16:18] | y-you know, and… I’m really embarrassed. | 你懂的…我太不好意思了 |
[16:21] | – Don’t be embarrassed. – I can do it myself, but… | -不用不好意思 -我可以自己来 但… |
[16:25] | – Could you just– – Yeah. Yeah, I got you, man. | -你能不能 -没问题 交给我吧 |
[16:27] | Could you just get me in? | 能帮我进去吗 |
[16:31] | Oh my God, you have so many keys. Do you know which one it is? | 天 你的钥匙还真多 你知道是哪把吗 |
[16:33] | No, I don’t. You gotta try ’em all. | 我不知道 你得都试试 |
[16:36] | And I go through this every time. | 我每次都得这样 |
[16:37] | Each one I have to try before I find the right one. | 得把所有的都试遍才能找到正确的那把 |
[16:42] | That’s why it’s so frustrating. | 所以才这么愁人 |
[16:44] | – I bet. – I’ve only been here now three months. | -我能想象 -我才来这里三个月 |
[16:47] | My God, I’ve lost three keys, | 我的天 我已经丢了三把钥匙 |
[16:48] | and they’re getting angry at me, and… | 他们对我越来越凶 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m not angry. | 我不会凶你 |
[16:56] | All right, there you go. | 好了 可以了 |
[16:58] | – And the bottom one also. – And the bottom one, too. | -还有下面的锁头 -下面的也得开 |
[17:00] | Yeah. The bottom one you have to open. | 对 下面的也得打开 |
[17:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Normally I’d get Rob to help me. The super? Rob? | 通常我会找罗伯帮忙 他是大楼管理员 |
[17:09] | – Okay. – But I don’t know his schedule. | -好吧 -可我不知道他的班表 |
[17:11] | Sometimes he’s here, sometimes he’s not. | 他有时候在 有时候不在 |
[17:14] | It’s impossible to know. He’s a very nice guy, | 我没法知道 他人非常好 |
[17:17] | and he’s always terrific to help me. | 他总是很乐意帮我 |
[17:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[17:22] | How fast! You’re better than Rob. | 真快 你比罗伯强 |
[17:24] | I mean, come on. Bravo! | 来鼓个掌 好样的 |
[17:26] | – Well, let’s not shit-talk Rob. – Bravo! | -咱们可别说罗伯不好 -好样的 |
[17:29] | – All right. I got your keys– – He’s an Albanian. | -你的钥匙还在我这里 -他是阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[17:33] | I got your keys, man. | 大爷 你的钥匙还在我这里 |
[17:34] | He doesn’t seem like a Muslim. | 他看起来不像穆斯林 |
[17:36] | Maybe it’s not the right thing to say these days. | 现在说这种话可能不太合适 |
[17:39] | He’s always nice. He has a girlfriend. | 他总是很友善 他有个女朋友 |
[17:42] | She lives with him. So sweet. | 他们一起住 真甜蜜 |
[17:45] | You know what? I’m gonna put these keys right here | 这样吧 我把钥匙放在这里了 |
[17:46] | so you don’t lose them. How about that? | 以防你丢了 这样可好 |
[17:48] | Okay, yeah. I– I know you gotta go. | 好的 我知道你得走了 |
[17:50] | – All right. So I’m gonna just– – Listen, since you’re here, | -好了 我就 -听着 反正你都来了 |
[17:54] | can you look and check the pipes under the sink? | 你能帮我看看水槽下面的管道吗 |
[17:58] | What they’re doing is they’re changing the pipes | 他们总会换管道 |
[18:00] | under the sink in the kitchen. | 就在厨房的水槽下面 |
[18:04] | I– I really don’t know anything about plumbing. | 我对水管一窍不通 |
[18:07] | If you would just take a look. | 你帮忙看看就好 |
[18:10] | – Okay. – Come on, do it, take a look, because I can’t see. | -好吧 -来吧 看一眼 我眼神不好 |
[18:13] | – I just want you to see if they did their job. – I got you, man. | -你帮我看看他们有没有做好工作 -行 |
[18:17] | Let’s go. Let’s check it out. | 来吧 咱们来看看 |
[18:19] | And, you know, tell me if– | 就告诉我… |
[18:21] | If you could look under the sink and check the pipes | 你就看看水槽下面 看看管道 |
[18:25] | to see if they did the work. | 看看他们有没有换好 |
[18:27] | Okay. Um, you know, I’m really not a plumber. | 好吧 我得说 我真不是水管工 |
[18:29] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Don’t worry about it. | -我不知道该怎么做 -没事 |
[18:33] | All I want you to do is see | 你看看就行 |
[18:34] | if they changed the pipe and everything right, | 看他们有没有把东西换好 |
[18:37] | because I can’t see, and I don’t know what they did. | 我眼神不好 我也不知道他们干了什么 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I gotcha. Umm… | 行 我看看 |
[18:43] | Yeah, just see if it’s dripping. | 就看看有没有漏水 |
[18:49] | Yeah, it looks like there has been some work done. | 看起来是做了些工作 |
[18:52] | I don’t know if it’s the work that you’re talking about. | 我不知道是不是你说的那些 |
[18:53] | How about I do this– let me turn on the sink, | 不如这样吧 我打开水槽的水 |
[18:56] | you tell me what happens. | 你告诉我有什么情况 |
[18:58] | Okay. All right. | 行 没问题 |
[19:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:03] | Okay, anything happening? | 有什么异常吗 |
[19:05] | No. I don’t see anything. | 没有 我没看出有什么 |
[19:07] | – Nothing’s happening? – Nope, not a thing. | -没有异常吗 -没有 完全没有 |
[19:09] | Okay. Marvelous. Terrific. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[19:11] | Oh jeez, I do it every time. | 天 我每次都会这样 |
[19:13] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[19:14] | I apologize. I just– You want some Sanka? | 真对不起 你要来点不含咖啡因的咖啡吗 |
[19:17] | Uh, no, I’m okay. | 不用 谢谢 |
[19:20] | I actually really should think about getting going. | 我真的该走了 |
[19:24] | Oh shit. You shouldn’t put these– these papers here, man. | 天 你不该把这些报纸放在这里 |
[19:27] | It’s pretty dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[19:29] | Well, just throw ’em anyplace you want. | 随便放哪吧 |
[19:31] | Floor. It’s okay. I’ll clean it up later. | 地板上也行 我回头收拾 |
[19:34] | Uh, all right, man. Well, listen, | 好吧 听着 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna get going, but | 我得走了 但是 |
[19:40] | if you don’t need anything else, I can just… | 你没别的事的话 我可以… |
[19:43] | Um, a check. | 支票 |
[19:46] | A check? No, you don’t have to pay me. | 支票 不 你不用给我钱 |
[19:47] | I want to make sure that they got the check. | 我想确保他们收到了支票 |
[19:50] | – Who got the check? – Well, the guys who fixed the pipe… | -谁们 -修好管道的那些人 |
[19:54] | needed a check. | 他们需要支票 |
[19:55] | Don’t you think we need to ask them if they got the check? | 你不觉得我们该直接问他们收到没有吗 |
[19:59] | – I guess I don’t understand. – No. No. | -我没明白 -不是的 |
[20:00] | I asked them to write it down in the back. | 我让他们写在背面了 |
[20:02] | – In the back of what? – Well, help me find my checkbook. | -什么背面 -帮我找到我的支票簿 |
[20:05] | – It’s someplace here. – All right. | -就在这里什么地方 -好吧 |
[20:07] | I gotta clean this up some day. | 我早晚得把这里打扫一下 |
[20:08] | I asked them to write it down in the back. | 我让他们写在背面了 |
[20:11] | And that was when I assume that they… | 我想应该是他们… |
[20:15] | There is a checkbook here. Is this it? | 这里有本支票簿 是这本吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s it. Yeah. | 对 就是它 对 |
[20:20] | Okay. So, I… | 好的 那我… |
[20:24] | But didn’t you write them a check? Did they get the check? | 可你没给他们写支票 他们收到支票了吗 |
[20:26] | – Don’t they have the check? – No, they wrote the check and– | -不在他们手里吗 -不 他们写了支票 然后 |
[20:29] | and I asked them to write it in the back. | 我让他们写在背面 |
[20:31] | So they wrote themselves a check. | 所以他们自己写了张支票 |
[20:33] | – Yeah. – They wrote it in the back. Okay. | -对 -他们写在背面了 好吧 |
[20:36] | “A and K Plumbing, $350.” Right there. | “A和K管道维修 350块” 写在这里了 |
[20:39] | – Is that it? – Yeah. That’s it. | -是这个吗 对 就是这个 |
[20:41] | – Yeah. – Just because they wrote “350” Right here, | -对 -他们在背面写了350 |
[20:43] | doesn’t mean the check was written for 350. It could be more. | 不代表支票就是开的350块 可能会更多 |
[20:47] | Oh no, they were very nice guys. | 不会 他们都是好人 |
[20:50] | It’s fine. | 不会有事的 |
[20:52] | – Okay. – Listen, how about some lunch? | -好吧 -来点午餐怎么样 |
[20:55] | I gotta get going. It’s– it’s– I gotta go. | 我得走了 真得走了 |
[20:57] | Well, if you gotta go, all right, you must. | 要是你得走的话 好吧 请便 |
[21:00] | Hold on. I’m just gonna do this real quick. | 等等 我快速把这些处理下 |
[21:01] | You know, it, uh… Fuck. That’s a lot of ice cream. | 天 好多冰激凌 |
[21:05] | – I’m just gonna put this away, and then… – Yeah, sure. Thanks. | -我把这些收起来 -当然 谢谢 |
[21:08] | You’re a wonderful guy. | 你真是个好人 |
[21:13] | – You’re a very nice guy. – Hey, I just do what I can. | -你太好了 -只是些力所能及的事 |
[21:16] | Even when you were small. | 你从小就是个好孩子 |
[21:22] | – Okay. – Even when you were small, you were a nice guy. | -好吧 -从小就是 你一直是好人 |
[21:27] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[21:30] | Like your mother. | 跟你妈妈一样 |
[21:33] | She always said you were her favorite. | 她总说你是她最爱的孩子 |
[21:36] | I shouldn’t say that out loud, but it’s true. | 我不该说出来 但这是真的 |
[21:39] | She said that all the time. Don’t tell Sofia. | 她总这么说 可别告诉索菲亚 |
[21:47] | Well, Sofia’s kind of a pain in the ass, | 索菲亚很让人头疼 |
[21:49] | so how could she be the favorite, right? | 她怎么会最招人喜欢呢 对吧 |
[21:51] | You’re such a rascal. | 你真是个小坏蛋 |
[21:54] | Funny guy. | 机灵鬼 |
[21:56] | My funny guy! Oh, that face. | 我的机灵鬼 看看这脸 |
[22:00] | Don’t cover up that handsome face. | 别把这么帅的脸遮起来 |
[22:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:06] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[22:08] | – All right. I’ll see you later, man. – All right. | -好的 回见 -好 |
[22:11] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[22:14] | I’m so proud of you, son. | 我真为你骄傲 孩子 |
[22:20] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢了 |
[22:23] | – I’ll see you. – Take it easy, man. | -回见 -你保重 大爷 |