时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Excuse me, would you mind taking a picture of us real quick? | 不好意思 能不能给我们拍张照片 |
[00:08] | – Sure. – Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[00:08] | Let’s shoot this way. | 站这边拍吧 |
[00:10] | Yeah, cool. | 好的 |
[00:11] | Great. Oh, let’s make it the official | 太好了 就把这张当做正式的 |
[00:14] | divorce portrait. | 离婚照吧 |
[00:15] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | -没错 -好的 |
[00:18] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Say “No contest.” | 说茄子 |
[00:21] | – No contest. – No contest. | -茄子 -茄子 |
[00:25] | That’s the one. I can– I can feel it. | 就选这张了 我能…我能感受到 |
[00:27] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah, no problem. | -谢谢你 -没什么 |
[00:29] | – Have a good one. – Cool. Thanks, man. | -祝你们愉快 -好的 谢谢 |
[00:30] | – See ya. – Have a good eclipse! | -再见 -好好看日食 |
[00:31] | You too. | 你也是 |
[00:35] | So that’s it, huh? | 就这样了 是吧 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:40] | I really enjoyed being married to you. | 我很享受和你结婚的日子 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I enjoyed being married to you too, buddy. | 我也很享受和你结婚的日子 伙计 |
[00:48] | And your… | 还有你的… |
[00:50] | – great beard. – Oh, thank you very much. | -大胡子 -谢谢你 |
[00:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:55] | I always will. | 我会永远爱你 |
[00:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:05] | 众口难调 | |
[01:21] | – I was getting worried. – Oh, sorry. | -我都开始担心了 -抱歉 |
[01:23] | My God, the camera place was a nightmare. | 天啊 拍照的地方简直是个噩梦 |
[01:26] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[01:28] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[01:29] | Hey, how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[01:32] | Oh my God, you look so hot. | 天啊 你看起来真性感 |
[01:34] | – Really? Are you sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 你确定吗 -确定 |
[01:36] | – Yes. – I look like I sell VHS tapes in the back of my van. | -真的 -我像在车后备箱卖家用录像带的家伙 |
[01:38] | No, I love it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[01:40] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[01:41] | I taught you well. | 我把你调教得太好了 |
[01:43] | Okay, babe, we have to go. We told your sister 12:45. | 宝贝 该走了 我们和你妹妹说好12:45的 |
[01:45] | – Fine. – We have to run. | -好吧 -我们得赶紧了 |
[01:46] | – It’s okay. She can wait. – So how much time do you need? | -没关系 她能等等 -你还需要多久 |
[01:49] | Twenty minutes? I just need to fuck with this lens. | 20分钟 我得调好这些镜头 |
[01:50] | Okay, I’m gonna grab us coffee. I’ll be right back. | 好 我去买点咖啡 马上回来 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:52] | Oh my God, you look so good. | 天啊 你看上去太棒了 |
[01:54] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[01:57] | That’s really good. | 真的很棒 |
[02:02] | I can’t believe somebody actually made this video. | 不敢相信有人真做了这种视频 |
[02:06] | This guy actually has really pretty hands. | 这人的手真好看 |
[02:08] | You sure those are gonna protect our eyes? | 你确定这东西能保护我们的眼睛吗 |
[02:10] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[02:11] | Hey, if it doesn’t work, | 如果没用的话 |
[02:12] | I can just be your cool, blind boyfriend. | 我可以做你的帅气瞎男友 |
[02:17] | Hoo-ah, Charlie. | 你好啊 查理 |
[02:20] | Uh, okay, I would like to be out the door in 20 minutes. | 我想20分钟后出发 |
[02:23] | Can we make that happen? | 可以吗 |
[02:25] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[02:26] | – What? – I mean, it’s– | -怎么了 -我是说… |
[02:28] | Sorry, not you. It’s my mom. | 抱歉 没说你 是我妈妈 |
[02:31] | “Please tell me what little man… | “告诉我这个家伙 |
[02:34] | “He represents. | “算什么 |
[02:35] | – He is a fucking billionaire.” – No, come on! | -他是个亿万富翁” -不 拜托 |
[02:36] | Do not engage! You know how this goes. | 别掺和 你知道最后会怎样 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry, but I have to. | 对不起 我必须跟她说 |
[02:40] | Somebody has to call her out on this shit. | 得有人劝劝她 |
[02:43] | “If you think he has your interests in mind… | “如果你觉得他会考虑你 |
[02:46] | then you have another thing–“ | 那你真是想多了…” |
[02:48] | – Would you– I– Let me– I have– – Hey. Babe. | -你能…我…让我… -宝贝 |
[02:51] | You are not gonna change her mind today, | 你今天改变不了她的主意 |
[02:53] | or probably ever, | 也许永远也改变不了 |
[02:54] | and this is a special fucking cosmic event | 而这是一次特殊的天文事件 |
[02:58] | that I really want to share with you | 我真的很想跟你分享 |
[03:00] | because it only happens once a century, | 因为一个世纪只会发生一次 |
[03:01] | and I would really like it if we could leave in 20 minutes. | 我真的希望能在20分钟内出发 |
[03:04] | Would that be okay? Please, please, please, please. Mm-hmm. | 行吗 拜托 拜托 |
[03:06] | – Yeah! Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[03:07] | Get dressed. Wear something nice! | 去换衣服吧 穿帅点 |
[03:10] | All right. All right, sorry. | 好的 好的 抱歉 |
[03:12] | Well, you know, technically | 严格说来 |
[03:13] | there is gonna be another eclipse in 2024, | 2024年还有一次日食 |
[03:16] | that you’ll actually be able to see from New York, so… | 你其实可以从纽约看到 所以 |
[03:19] | We’re gonna see it. Get dressed. | 我们要去看的 穿衣服 |
[03:42] | You should dress like this all the time. | 你平时也该这么穿 |
[03:43] | – Really? – This is the most you I’ve ever seen you. | -真的吗 -这是我见过最适合你的一套 |
[03:48] | – I don’t even know what that means. – Oh my gosh. | -我不知道这话是什么意思 -天啊 |
[03:49] | Stand here. Shut up, let me take a picture. | 站在这里 闭嘴 让我拍张照 |
[03:52] | It’s so hot. Here, just part your mouth a little bit. | 太美了 来 把嘴稍稍张开一点 |
[03:54] | Yeah, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[03:56] | – Oh shit, come here. – What? | -我去 过来 -怎么了 |
[03:57] | – Oh my God. Oh my God… – Take this. | -天啊 天啊 -拿着这个 |
[03:59] | I-I can’t believe this person raised me. | 真不敢相信是这个人养大了我 |
[04:01] | She knows how to push your buttons, | 她知道怎么惹火你 |
[04:03] | and she’s just gonna keep coming at you, | 她也一直会找你不自在 |
[04:04] | – so just don’t respond. – “Just because you live around | -所以别理她 -就因为你 |
[04:06] | “a bunch of different races of people, | 和不同种族的人住在一起 |
[04:07] | doesn’t make you diverse. | 并不意味着你就更多元化 |
[04:09] | “Can a single person be diverse? | 一个人怎么能多元化 |
[04:10] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[04:11] | – That was close. – I told you this was good. | -好险 -我就说这样没问题吧 |
[04:22] | – What did she say? – “Black Lives Matter is a hate group. | -她怎么说 -黑命贵就是个仇恨组织 |
[04:25] | Same as the KKK. All lives matter, yes, they do.” | 跟三K党一样 所有生命都很珍贵 没错 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:16] | Look! Boob! | 看 奶子 |
[05:19] | Got that on Snapchat. | 发在快拍上了 |
[05:21] | “Black Lives Matter is a media hoax, | 黑命贵是个媒体炒作 |
[05:23] | “and if you can’t see that, I feel sorry for you. | 如果你没看出来 那我真是替你遗憾 |
[05:25] | “It’s the product of fake news, | 它是假新闻的产物 |
[05:27] | “and you and your smug liberal friends | 你和你那些自命不凡的自由主义的朋友 |
[05:29] | keep falling for it.” | 偏偏就很买账 |
[05:32] | And what did his mom say? | 他妈妈怎么说 |
[05:34] | That was his mom. | 那就是他妈妈说的 |
[05:38] | All right, that makes more sense. | 好吧 那就合理多了 |
[05:40] | There we go. | 这样 |
[05:41] | This is the shot you wanted, | 如果你能朝右再骑一点 |
[05:43] | if you could just pedal a little more to the right. | 你能把船往右蹬一点吗 |
[05:45] | If you don’t paddle too, we’re just gonna keep going in circles. | 如果你不动的话 我们就一直在兜圈子 |
[05:48] | Oh, babe, I’m working here. Look. | 宝贝 我在工作 你看 |
[05:51] | Check this picture out, though. | 看看这张照片 |
[05:53] | He was getting his teeth whitened. | 他去美白了牙齿 |
[05:54] | That’s why his shirt is off. | 所以他才没穿衣服 |
[05:56] | You know what they say. A “Like” A day… | 你知道他们说的 每日一赞 |
[05:58] | – …is a bigger way. – No. | -人生无憾 -不 |
[06:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:05] | Looks like the secret’s out on the secret spot. | 看来秘密基地的位置不是秘密了 |
[06:07] | – Shit. – Mmm, what about over there? | -该死的 -那里呢 |
[06:09] | That’s not so bad. | 也不赖 |
[06:10] | No, I- I don’t… | 不 我不 |
[06:12] | I had a plan and I don’t want to sit with those fucking kids. | 我有计划的 我不想跟那群死小鬼坐在一起 |
[06:16] | It’s fine, there’s room for everybody. | 没关系的 大家都能坐 |
[06:17] | – Plenty of room. It’s gonna be great. – Extremely crowded. | -地方够大 会很棒的 -超级挤 |
[06:20] | It’s gonna be wonderful. We’re gonna make some new friends. | 会很赞的 我们会交到很多新朋友 |
[06:22] | – Go ahead. – Gonna be great. | -去吧 -会很棒的 |
[06:23] | It will be great. | 会很棒的 |
[06:26] | – How’s it going? – What’s up? | -嗨 -你好啊 |
[06:28] | So, the dude is in high school! | 那小子是高中生 |
[06:33] | Do you see them? I don’t see them. | 你看到他们了吗 我没看到他们 |
[06:35] | Is that Zach in the glasses? | 戴眼镜的是扎克吗 |
[06:36] | – I don’t know. – I don’t know anymore. | -我不知道 -我已经不知道了 |
[06:37] | Zach looks like every white guy. | 扎克看起来跟其他白人差不多 |
[06:39] | Oh, wait, you know, I’ll just text them. | 等等 我给他们发个短信 |
[06:40] | Yeah, please do. I’ll just keep paddling. | 行 我就继续划 |
[06:43] | – Please! Thank you. – Yep. | -拜托 谢谢了 -没事 |
[06:46] | 你到了吗 | |
[06:47] | 到了 你在哪 | |
[06:54] | No, these are no good. | 不行 这不好用 |
[06:55] | The rubber cement is… | 这橡胶水… |
[06:57] | -I can’t see anything. -Hey, yeah, dude. | -我什么都看不到 -哥们 |
[06:58] | You wanna try these? | 你想试试这个吗 |
[07:00] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -行吗 -试试 |
[07:01] | There’s like eight million of ’em. | 我们这儿有好多呢 |
[07:03] | Okay. These are so much better. | 好的 这好多了 |
[07:05] | -I should’ve gotten these. -You want a hit of this? | -我早该买这个了 -你想来一口吗 |
[07:07] | What’s that? Oh, fuck. | 这是什么 操 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. Why not? | 好啊 何乐不为 |
[07:12] | Special day, right? Thank you so much. | 真是特别的一天啊 太谢谢了 |
[07:19] | Oh, it’s Alina. | 是爱丽娜 |
[07:20] | Look, look, straight ahead. Straight ahead, she’s coming. | 看正前方 正前方 她过来了 |
[07:22] | Okay. Here she comes. | 好的 她来了 |
[07:24] | Here she comes. Here she comes. | 她来了 她来了 |
[07:26] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[07:28] | Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[07:30] | Come on, take a real hit. | 来吧 使劲来一口 |
[07:32] | -Zach? -Yeah? | -扎克 -嗯 |
[07:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:34] | Smokin’ pot. It’s good. | 抽大麻 太爽了 |
[07:36] | No, you gotta do it again. | 不行 你得再来一次 |
[07:37] | Take it to the chest. | 深吸一口 |
[07:38] | Some of that sweet, sweet THC, you know what I’m saying? | 来点甜甜的大麻酚 你们知道我在说啥吗 |
[07:43] | 怎么回事 | |
[07:44] | 待命 这边乱套了 | |
[07:46] | You guys want some buttermilk biscuits? | 你们要来点酸奶脆饼吗 |
[07:49] | Absolutely. Yes. | 当然好了 |
[07:51] | What! | 什么 |
[07:52] | Zach. Zach! | 扎克 扎克 |
[07:56] | -What’s going on? -She just walked away. | -发生了什么 -她刚走开了 |
[07:58] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[07:59] | Patience. What? | 耐心 怎么 |
[08:00] | Do you have other places that you’d rather be today? | 你今天还有其他地方想去吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah. This sucks, and I can’t feel my ass. | 有啊 这糟透了 我屁股都僵了 |
[08:06] | Oh, I see. | 看出来了 |
[08:08] | Oh, Mr. Davenport. | 达文波特先生 |
[08:10] | You have other places you’d rather be today, Mr. Davenport? | 今天还有其他地方要去 达文波特先生 |
[08:14] | Meetings to attend? | 要开会吗 |
[08:15] | Deals to broker? | 代理商交易 |
[08:17] | Mr. Davenport would never wear this outfit. | 达文波特先生才不会穿成这样 |
[08:20] | Oh, I think he would. | 我觉得他会的 |
[08:22] | Dill, chives, rosemary. | 莳萝 香葱 迷迭香 |
[08:23] | Hell yeah! It’s like a salad. | 感觉像沙拉 |
[08:25] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna see if this guy wants some. | 我去问问那人要不要来点 |
[08:28] | -Buttermilk biscuit? -Yeah. Really? | -酸奶脆饼 -真的吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, thank you so much, man. Homemade. | 太谢谢你了 自制的 |
[08:32] | There’s probably a lot of butter. | 可能放了很多黄油 |
[08:36] | Hey, can I actually get a hit off of that blunt? | 我能来一口那大麻吗 |
[08:43] | Once you pop, you can’t stop. | 来一口就停不下来了 |
[08:46] | Can I call you Roger? Or is that too casual? | 我能叫你罗杰吗 会不会太随意 |
[08:48] | Well, you are my chiropractor’s step-daughter. | 你是我脊柱按摩师的继女 |
[08:51] | Hired solely out of nepotism, | 就因为这层关系去上班 |
[08:54] | ’cause you know how hot I think nepotism is. | 因为你知道我觉得这种裙带关系很性感 |
[08:56] | So hot. | 很性感 |
[08:56] | I do have a meeting in Munich, | 我确实在慕尼黑有个会 |
[08:58] | but I can probably… | 但我可能可以 |
[09:01] | -Cancel that for me? -Push that around. | -为我取消吗 -推掉 |
[09:02] | You’re so important. | 你太重要了 |
[09:04] | “If the right are the Nazis, | 若右边是纳粹 |
[09:05] | “Then the left is the Red Army, | 则左边是红军 |
[09:07] | who were worse. Stop with the lies.” | 哪边更惨 止于谎言 |
[09:10] | Wow. That makes no sense. | 根本说不通啊 |
[09:11] | You should probably just stop responding to her, right? | 也许你该不要再回应她了 |
[09:14] | No, no, no. It’s a fucking obligation | 不不不 这是我们的责任 |
[09:16] | to educate our ignorant, racist relatives. | 教育自大又种族主义的亲戚 |
[09:18] | True. But maybe not on Facebook. | 没错 但不要在脸书上说吧 |
[09:20] | – I don’t know, man. – That’s fucked. I’m sorry. | – 我说不准 哥们 -太糟了 对不起 |
[09:22] | That’s the end of this. | 这就完了 |
[09:23] | Is that the last joint that we had? | 那是我们最后一卷大麻烟吗 |
[09:25] | I think we’re all out of wine, too. | 我觉得我们的酒也喝完了 |
[09:26] | You know, I can help on one of those fronts. | 你们知道吗 其中有一项我倒是可以供货 |
[09:29] | Lit. Okay. | 太好了 |
[09:30] | And we have some sparkling wine. | 而我们还有起泡酒 |
[09:38] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[09:40] | That’s your hammock? | 那是你的吊床吗 |
[09:40] | Uh, yeah. Is everything okay? | 是啊 有什么问题吗 |
[09:43] | You can’t hang a hammock in the middle of the park. | 你不能在公园中间挂吊床 |
[09:44] | Oh, okay, I can take it down. You want me to take it down? | 好吧 我可以拆下来 你们想要我拆下来吗 |
[09:47] | No, you know what? Whatever. | 不用 算了 |
[09:49] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:54] | Why do you keep coming over here? | 你为什么总来这边 |
[09:55] | You’re being, like, um, so standoff-ish. | 你表现得太冷淡了 |
[09:57] | I just want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[09:58] | Try something new. Hang out with these… | 尝试一下新事物 和他们多玩玩 他们都是… |
[10:00] | – these peeps. They’re chill peeps. – Let them be chill. | -好朋友 他们都很酷 -他们自己酷去吧 |
[10:02] | – I don’t– I’m not– I just wanna– – I want you to chill with us. | -我不想… 我只想 -我想让你加入我们 |
[10:05] | I don’t want to, so have fun. | 我不想 你们还是自己玩吧 |
[10:09] | Now put your hand over my boob. | 现在把手放在我胸上 |
[10:11] | Oh, yeah, that’s hot. | 对 这样好极了 |
[10:13] | Mmm, no, let’s keep this on, ’cause I don’t know how to swim. | 不 我们继续 因为我不会游泳 |
[10:16] | Oh my God, the eclipse is on the floor! | 天啊 日食开始了 |
[10:17] | When does totality happen? | 达到全食还有多久 |
[10:19] | 2:44. | 现在2:44 |
[10:21] | Which is in, like, three minutes. | 那就差不多还有三分钟 |
[10:27] | I feel like I’m just staring at the sun. | 我觉得这就像是直接盯着太阳看 |
[10:29] | Jed! What are you doing? | 杰德 你在干什么 |
[10:31] | Neil Delin Tigress, whatever the fuck his name is, | 尼尔·德林·悍娇虎 不管他叫什么名字 |
[10:33] | said that I can use a colander. | 他说过可以用滤锅的 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but you’re not supposed to look up. | 对 但你不能往上看 |
[10:38] | Then what the fuck am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[10:42] | I think I’m going blind. | 我觉得我要瞎了 |
[10:43] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 慢着 |
[10:45] | She’s texting, she’s texting. | 有短信 她发短信了 |
[10:48] | – Oh, shit! – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[10:49] | It’s happening. | 好戏开场 |
[10:50] | How do I know if I’m going blind? | 我怎么知道我会不会瞎 |
[10:52] | – …where your retina burns. – Come here. | -视网膜有烧灼感 -过来 |
[10:54] | – What? – I need you. Come here, come here. | -什么 -我需要你 来 快来 |
[10:55] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[10:56] | Just stand there, and… | 站在这儿 |
[10:57] | just shut the fuck up and look up, okay? | 闭上嘴往上看就好了 行吗 |
[11:00] | I think it’s happening. | 我觉得要开始了 |
[11:03] | But it– | 但是… |
[11:04] | – It hurts though. – Okay, look at me. | -但是好疼 -好 看着我 |
[11:10] | Okay. So, um… | 好 那么… |
[11:13] | I know that whenever we’ve talked about marriage, | 我知道 每次我们谈到婚姻问题时 |
[11:16] | that I’ve been kinda weird. | 我都表现得有点奇怪 |
[11:17] | I think it’s a bit of misogyny and gender roles | 我觉得那样有点厌女癖 有点性别角色固定 |
[11:20] | – and stereotypes and… – Yo! Turn off the music! | -而且很刻板… -关掉音乐 |
[11:23] | And my parents are fucking weird, and… | 而且我父母也很他妈奇怪 |
[11:25] | like, everyone we know, like, fucks it up. | 而且我们认识的所有人都会搞砸这件事 |
[11:27] | And I was just thinking about fucking it up, | 而我就想着 如果我要搞砸的话 |
[11:31] | and that if I was gonna fuck up the rest of my life, | 如果我这辈子都会不断地搞砸一切 |
[11:34] | that I-I would want you to be there. | 我希望你会在我身边 |
[11:36] | And… | 而且… |
[11:38] | I just… I love you! | 只是…我爱你 |
[11:40] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[11:41] | I love you so much that it’s– it’s stupid! | 我太爱你了 这真是…太蠢了 |
[11:43] | And I just wanna– Fuck! Um… | 我只想… 妈的 |
[11:47] | Do you wanna get married? | 你想和我结婚吗 |
[11:51] | Yes. | 想 |
[11:51] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[11:53] | – Of course. – Oh my God. | -当然 -天啊 |
[12:02] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:04] | – Oh my God, okay. – This is for you. | -天啊 好吧 -这是给你的 |
[12:05] | 你能相信吗 | |
[12:07] | There’s two here. | 这里有两个人 |
[12:09] | Of fucking course there’s two! | 当然他妈有两个人 |
[12:10] | You have quite the eye for photography, young lady. | 你有着摄影师的眼睛 女士 |
[12:13] | If you fuck me now, maybe I can help you | 如果你现在操我 也许我回头 |
[12:15] | with your graduate school applications later. | 能帮你参谋下研究生申请表 |
[12:17] | That’s crazy, Roger. | 简直疯了 罗杰 |
[12:20] | You don’t know how to read. | 你根本不识字 |
[12:29] | Yay! Eclipse! | 日食 |
[12:34] | She put a ring on it! | 她戴上戒指了 |
[12:45] | Honestly, that was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 说实话 那真是我见过的最美的景象 |
[12:52] | Um, babe, I don’t mean to rush, | 宝贝 我不想催你 |
[12:54] | but the bakery closes at six o’clock. | 但是面包房六点就关门了 |
[12:56] | Oh, shit! We’ve gotta go! | 该死 我们得走了 |
[12:58] | All right. Yeah, so can we paddle for once? | 好了 这次咱们能一起划吗 |
[12:59] | Now I will help you, yes. | 是的 这次我会帮你 |
[13:02] | Okay, do you have dark spots in your vision? | 好吧 你看到暗斑了吗 |
[13:04] | I’m definitely seeing dark spots. | 我绝对看到了暗斑 |
[13:06] | I’m definitely– oh! | 我绝对… |
[13:09] | Oh my God! | 天 |
[13:12] | What the fuck? Why are we on a cake? | 什么鬼 我们怎么会在一块蛋糕上 |
[13:15] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[13:17] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[13:19] | How did we get there? | 我们怎么会在上面 |
[13:21] | That is… hella pretty. I’m not gonna lie. | 那真是…太美了 我说实话 |
[13:25] | We’re on that cake. | 我们在那蛋糕上 |
[13:26] | That means they were creeping on us all afternoon. | 意思是整个下午他们都在偷窥我们 |
[13:30] | There was somebody taking pictures of us. | 有人给我们拍了照 |
[13:32] | – I can’t take it off? – No, you can’t take it off. | -我能脱了吗 -不行 不能脱 |
[13:34] | That’s exactly how Princess Diana died! | 戴安娜王妃就是那么死的 |
[13:35] | 发自贝丝: 要一起玩吗 | |
[13:36] | I just find that a little bit creepy. | 我只是觉得有点吓人 |
[13:37] | – Call it romantic– – It’s not romantic. | -这叫浪漫 -这不叫浪漫 |
[13:40] | All right, what if your boyfriend’s trying to surprise you. | 好吧 万一你男友想给你惊喜呢 |
[13:41] | 抱歉 没货了 | |
[13:48] | 不 我是说真的一起玩 | |
[13:52] | 好 在哪 | |
[13:52] | How ’bout we ate all their food? | 不如我们把他们的食物都吃光吧 |
[13:55] | Excuse me! Can I get a piece? | 不好意思 我能来一块吗 |
[13:57] | Like, whatever. I don’t care. | 随便吧 我不在乎 |
[13:59] | I don’t care. I don’t care, because, listen, | 我不在乎 因为 听好了 |
[14:01] | while you were eating toxins– | 你在吃毒药的时候… |
[14:25] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:42] | Over here! | 这边 |
[14:48] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:50] | It’s very cool. | 很酷 |
[14:51] | You wanna see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[14:53] | On the inside? | 进来看看 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 好啊 我想看 |
[14:55] | Okay, then! | 那好 |
[15:06] | Damn! | 天 |
[15:07] | Should I close the door? | 我要关门吗 |
[15:08] | Please close it. | 请关上 |
[15:10] | Just slam it really hard. | 用力摔上 |
[15:12] | It’s– it’s a little– | 这有点… |
[15:14] | Yeah, it’s a little– it’s a little– | 对 有点… |
[15:16] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[15:18] | This is Steve RV. | 这是野营车史蒂夫 |
[15:21] | Steve RV. | 野营车史蒂夫 |
[15:22] | He bungles things, | 他总是笨手笨脚的 |
[15:23] | and he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, | 他有时候会出问题 |
[15:27] | but overall, he’s a very charming vehicle, | 但总体来说 他是辆迷人的车 |
[15:31] | and I have had a lot of fun in here. | 我在里面度过了不少欢乐时光 |
[15:35] | It’s really cool. | 太酷了 |
[15:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Do you want, um, a cup of tea? | 你想喝杯茶吗 |
[15:40] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:44] | This shag is fucking awesome. | 这个长绒毯太他妈棒了 |
[15:46] | It’s a little moist right now. | 现在有点潮了 |
[15:49] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[15:50] | And you got a whole kitchen? | 你居然有一个完整的厨房 |
[15:53] | The whole shebang. | 一整套 |
[15:54] | Survey says… | 调查表明… |
[15:56] | This is cool. | 很酷 |
[15:57] | Then, I went up through Nashville, | 然后 我去了纳什维尔 |
[16:00] | and that was quite fun. | 还挺好玩的 |
[16:03] | And then I just hauled ass back to Brooklyn. | 然后我又挪回了布鲁克林 |
[16:05] | Mainly because I didn’t have any money left. | 主要因为我没钱了 |
[16:07] | And real Americans are fucking scary. | 而且真正的美国人太他妈吓人了 |
[16:10] | Oh, yeah, we’re crazy. | 是啊 我们可疯了 |
[16:14] | – I’m good. – You sure? | -我不用了 -你确定吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 确定 |
[16:17] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[16:22] | Take me with you! | 带我一起走 |
[16:24] | Where are they coming from? | 他们从哪来的 |
[16:37] | Ben, I’m really sorry I ghosted on you. | 本 非常抱歉我失踪了 |
[16:42] | Yeah, what was that about? | 是啊 到底什么情况 |
[16:45] | I was just in a really weird spot. | 我就是陷入了很奇怪的状态 |
[16:47] | For a bit there, I was drinking a lot, | 有一阵子 我喝很多酒 |
[16:50] | and other stuff, and I wanted to… | 还有其他的事 我就想… |
[16:53] | clean up my life and just start again, | 我想整理我的人生 重新来过 |
[16:55] | and I didn’t know how to– | 我不知道该如何… |
[16:58] | I’m not very good with this fucking… conversation shit, | 我不太擅长这种…谈心什么的 |
[17:02] | and I avoided it. | 于是我就回避了 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:09] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this. | 真不敢相信我会说这种话 |
[17:13] | But… | 但是… |
[17:15] | I think that being sober is good for me. | 我觉得保持清醒对我来说挺好的 |
[17:22] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:31] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[17:33] | So I’m thinking now, I need to go home for a bit. | 我现在在想 我得回家待一阵子 |
[17:38] | What? Like Australia home? | 什么 你是说澳洲吗 |
[17:39] | Not for good. Just to sort out my stuff. | 不是一去不回了 只是去理清头脑 |
[17:45] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[17:46] | Yeah, it’s good for me. | 是啊 这样对我来说更好 |
[17:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | -是的 -是的 |
[17:51] | It’s good for me! | 对我来说更好 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[17:59] | I did miss you. | 我之前就很想你 |
[18:01] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 我以后也会想你 |
[18:03] | I did miss you, too. | 我之前也想你 |
[18:23] | Can I ask you a question, though? | 不过 我能问个问题吗 |
[18:29] | What are you gonna do with Steve while you’re gone? | 你走了史蒂夫怎么办 |
[18:35] | Where are you gonna park it? | 你打算把它停在哪 |
[18:37] | Honestly, I have no fucking idea. | 说实话 我完全没头绪 |
[18:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:47] | Martin Toll. | 马丁·托尔 |
[19:01] | No way. | 不行 |
[19:02] | 输入城市名 | |
[19:11] | Ooh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:35] | What? | 什么情况 |
[19:36] | Oh, fuck. Shit. | 该死 操 |
[19:38] | Shit, shit. | 妈的 |
[20:10] | Shit! | 我操 |
[20:26] | What’s up, Steve? | 怎么了 史蒂夫 |