时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 众口难调 | |
[01:08] | Not the table! | 别把桌子也推了啊 |
[01:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:13] | Oh God. This just got sad very quick. | 天啊 这么快就急转直下 |
[01:20] | And then, I‐I’m not sure how it’s gonna end, though. | 不过我还没决定要怎么结束 |
[01:23] | Wow, man. | 伙计 |
[01:26] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:28] | So that was sativa, right? | 那是漂白大麻纤维 对吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah. I mean, | 对 |
[01:30] | if you’re flipping tables, | 要是你要推翻桌子 |
[01:31] | you might want an indica. | 那可能需要有一些隐藏含义 |
[01:32] | ‐ Just saying. ‐ Nah. I got like 15 puppets | -随便一说 -不 我这个月 |
[01:35] | to bang out by the end of the month. | 要演15场木偶戏呢 |
[01:37] | ‐ All right. Say no more. ‐ I’ll just have sativa. | -好了 不废话 -我就要漂白大麻纤维 |
[01:39] | ‐ All right, cool. ‐ But can he pick it? | -好 -但是能让他拿吗 |
[01:41] | ‐ Sure. ‐ That’s just more fun. | -当然了 -这样更有意思 |
[01:44] | ‐ Yeah, of course it is. ‐ Let me get‐‐ | -当然了 -我来… |
[01:45] | Everything’s better with a puppet. | 用木偶做任何事都更有意思 |
[01:48] | ‐ What’s this guy’s deal? – This guy is | -这家伙有什么故事 -这家伙是 |
[01:51] | – a psychiatrist shaman‐‐ – oop, sorry‐‐ | -一个精神萨满 -抱歉 |
[01:54] | in, like, a post‐ apocalyptic New York, | 纽约世界末日后的萨满 |
[01:56] | and he’s in a symbiotic relationship | 他和一个住在他地下室的恶魔 |
[01:58] | with a demon that lives in his basement, | 是共生的关系 |
[02:01] | and, uh, he takes the tear‐soaked tissues | 他会把被他病人的泪水浸湿的纸巾 |
[02:04] | of his patients and he feeds them to the demon. | 进贡给恶魔 |
[02:07] | And so the demon is gonna help him get elected | 恶魔就会帮他当选 |
[02:09] | to be mayor of the city, but it’s‐‐ it’s complicated. | 城市的市长 但是这很复杂 |
[02:13] | He’s a psychiatrist, basically. | 他基本算是一个精神病医生 |
[02:15] | You know, if you’re a demon who eats tears, | 如果你是一个吃眼泪的恶魔 |
[02:17] | that’s a great job. | 那你真的很棒 |
[02:19] | ‐ Yeah, right? ‐ Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[02:21] | All right. We’re good, | 好了 很好 |
[02:22] | – we’re good, we’re good. ‐ Okay, okay, okay. | -很好 很好 -好好好 |
[02:23] | ‐ Okay. ‐ I’m sorry, that was rude. I got into it. | -好了 -很抱歉 我太投入了 太失礼了 |
[02:26] | ‐ No, it’s all right. ‐ Hang there. | -不 没关系 -等一下 |
[02:27] | – It’s 140. ‐ Right. Sorry about that. | -140 -嗯 很抱歉 |
[02:30] | ‐ Dude, don’t be sorry. ‐ One second. | -哥们 别抱歉 -稍等 |
[02:33] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[02:35] | One‐forty… I’m sorry, it’s all kind of… | 14…抱歉 都有点… |
[02:39] | ‐ It’s okay. It’s just money. ‐ All right, man. | -没关系 都是钱 -好了 伙计 |
[02:42] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[02:44] | ‐ Here we go, man. Thank you very much. ‐ Thank you. | -没错 伙计 非常感谢你 -谢谢 |
[02:47] | ‐ All right. ‐ Good luck with the demon. | -好了 -祝你和恶魔好运 |
[02:48] | I will need it. | 这祝福我用得上 |
[02:51] | – Bless you. – Bless you. | -保佑你 保佑你 |
[02:54] | ‐ Did you sneeze? ‐ No, I thought that was you. | -是你打喷嚏了吗 -没有 我以为是你 |
[02:56] | No, I didn’t… | 不 我没有… |
[02:58] | ‐ You got thin walls? ‐ I never heard anything before. | -你家墙壁很薄吗 -我以前从来没听到过 |
[03:03] | Well, at least your neighbors are quiet. | 至少你的邻居们都很安静 |
[03:05] | ‐ See ya. ‐ See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:26] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[03:27] | ‐ I’m gonna fuck you right now. ‐ You’re gonna fuck me? | -我要干死你 -你要干我 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I’m gonna fuck you good, buddy. Ready? | 没错 我要好好干你 伙计 准备好了吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I’m gonna fuck you too. | 我也要干你 |
[03:33] | Gotcha, bitch! Who’s getting fucked? | 放倒你了 伙计 看看被干的是谁 |
[03:36] | Bigger neck hole! | 脖子上的洞更大 |
[03:44] | Thrust! Thrust! | 冲 冲 |
[03:50] | Your mother is a whore. | 你妈是个妓女 |
[03:52] | You should go ahead and get the separation surgery. | 你应该去做分离手术 |
[03:55] | There, see honey? | 看 亲爱的 |
[03:56] | The doctor thinks it’s a good idea. | 医生也觉得应该这样 |
[03:58] | So, we are having the surgery. | 所以 我们要进行手术 |
[04:00] | But, baby, I could die. | 但是 宝贝 我可能会死 |
[04:02] | We could die. | 我们可能会死 |
[04:04] | We had let you go, Ghost Baby. | 我们只能抛弃你了 鬼宝宝 |
[04:14] | Ah, yes. You should eat more pineapple, demon. | 没错 你应该多吃点菠萝 恶魔 |
[04:23] | Last bets! | 最后下注机会 |
[04:25] | You were above it all, weren’t you? | 你以前那么辉煌 |
[04:27] | The great puppeteer, and now look at you. | 伟大的木偶师啊 看看现在的你 |
[04:30] | You are fucking disgusting! | 你真是恶心 |
[04:32] | Shall I lick you, my queen? | 要我舔你吗 女王 |
[04:35] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[04:36] | You’re… | 你是… |
[04:40] | Where are my blacks? Where are my blacks? Where… | 我的小黑呢 我的小黑呢 |
[04:45] | Don’t‐‐ There’s no talking! I said no talking! | 别说话 我说了别说话 |
[04:47] | How you took my hand and put it inside you! | 你怎么能把我的手拿走 放到你身体里 |
[04:50] | Why did you take my hand and put it inside you? | 你为什么把我手拿走 放到你身体里 |
[04:56] | I don’t know why your hand is inside me. | 我不知道你的手为什么在我的身体里 |
[05:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:34] | Bless you! | 祝福你 |
[06:03] | Let’s stay in bed all day. | 我们在床上躺一天吧 |
[06:05] | Oh, I’d love to. I have so much shit I gotta do. | 我倒想呢 我有好多事要干 |
[06:09] | But it’s Sunday. | 但今天是周日 |
[06:10] | I got all these boxes to unpack, | 我有很多包裹要拆 |
[06:12] | and I meant to get all my shit done, | 我还要把我的事做完 |
[06:14] | but I ended up going to that movie last night. | 但我昨晚还是去看了那部电影 |
[06:20] | Where’d you see the movie? | 你在哪儿看的电影 |
[06:22] | Bam. | 骗你的 |
[06:24] | You impressed? | 你信了吗 |
[06:27] | Well, I wasn’t gonna… say anything. | 我本来也没打算说什么 |
[06:31] | Okay, so now, you gotta say something. | 那你现在得说点什么了 |
[06:34] | Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[06:37] | I know that whatever we’re doing is… | 我知道无论我们在做什么… |
[06:40] | I don’t even know what to call it, | 我不知道那叫什么 |
[06:41] | and you’re healing from Christof or whatever, | 你还在从克里斯托夫的事中慢慢恢复 |
[06:45] | but did you go alone? | 但你是一个人去的吗 |
[06:49] | Uh, I went with someone. | 我和别人去的 |
[06:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:56] | A friend saw you there with someone and texted me. | 我有个朋友看到你们了 发短信告诉我了 |
[07:03] | That’s a shitty friend. | 这朋友真垃圾 |
[07:09] | So, is this the same person you went on a date with | 所以还是那个你说你和她约会 |
[07:12] | that you said you didn’t even like? | 但你根本不喜欢的人吗 |
[07:17] | No, it’s a different one. | 不 是另一个 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. That must’ve been‐‐ that must’ve sucked for you. | 抱歉 这对你来说肯定难以接受 |
[07:30] | Doesn’t feel great. | 反正不算好受 |
[07:38] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[07:40] | ‐ Sure. ‐ I mean, do you even like me, | -当然 -你到底喜欢我吗 |
[07:42] | ‐ or do you just like not being alone? ‐ What? | -还是你只是不想一个人 -什么 |
[07:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:48] | I’m crazy about you. | 我特别喜欢你 |
[07:50] | ‐ Oh yeah? Yeah? ‐ Yeah. Babe. | -是吗 -是的 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Oh shit. I should get that. | 我得去接这个电话 |
[08:03] | Finish the picture. | 把事情做完 |
[08:11] | Hey, is that, uh, Halloween party still going on this weekend? | 这周末还有万圣节派对吗 |
[08:18] | It’s Christof, and if you have my email, | 我是克里斯托夫 如果你有我的邮箱 |
[08:20] | ‐ I’ll get back to you faster. ‐ Hey, Christof. | -我会马上回复你 -克里斯托夫 |
[08:23] | Christ‐off. | 克里斯 脱夫 |
[08:25] | 我是AJ It’s aj. | |
[08:26] | I know we’re not supposed to be talking or whatever. | 我知道我们不该说话什么的 |
[08:29] | I don’t know if you got my texts, but… | 我不知道你收没收到我的短信 但… |
[08:31] | I had a weird idea. | 我有个奇怪的想法 |
[08:33] | Uh… it’s a movie called Fisted, | 是一部名叫《拳头》的电影 |
[08:37] | where a woman gets fisted. | 一个女人被打了 |
[08:39] | It’s kind of like 40‐Year‐Old Virgin but with fisting. | 有点像《四十岁老处男》 但有拳打元素 |
[08:43] | Anyway, I know it’s pretty dumb. I thought you’d appreciate it. | 总之 我知道这很蠢 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[08:46] | Um, I’m around tonight if you wanna talk or not. | 如果你想聊的话 我今晚在 |
[08:49] | Everything’s fine. I’m fine. I just… | 一切都很好 我也很好 就… |
[08:52] | just wanted to hear your voice. | 只是想听听你的声音 |
[08:54] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[08:56] | Hey, can I get a regular slice and a Diet Coke? Thanks. | 能给我来一块普通批萨和健怡可乐吗 谢谢 |
[08:59] | ‐ You ready for this? ‐ I am, I’m hungry! | -你准备好了吗 -我饿了 |
[09:02] | Isn’t that beautiful? | 好吃吗 |
[09:07] | Now, see, you’re letting that fall… | 你看你都把它弄掉了 |
[09:10] | ‐ Sorry. ‐ The cheese is going everywhere. | -抱歉 -芝士又不会自己掉下去 |
[09:11] | 宝贝 你今晚打算做什么 [复制粘贴给多人] | |
[09:12] | It’s fine now. It’s good. Thank you. Thank you. | 现在没事了 谢谢你 |
[09:16] | ‐ It’s pretty good. ‐ You surprised? | -这挺好的 -你惊讶吗 |
[09:19] | Oh, yeah. Well, while you go there, | 你过去的时候 |
[09:20] | I’ll try not to finish your pizza. | 我尽量不吃掉你的披萨 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Hot… | 烫死了 |
[09:33] | Hot. | 好烫 |
[09:33] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[09:38] | 抬头 | |
[09:40] | Hey, dummy, over here! | 傻瓜 在这呢 |
[09:44] | So weird! I was just thinking about you! | 太奇怪了 我刚才正想你呢 |
[09:46] | My therapist says I’m doing the work, | 我的治疗师说我正在努力 |
[09:48] | but it is really hard work. | 但真的非常痛苦 |
[09:51] | Yeah, you seem much more grounded. | 你看起来更踏实一些了 |
[09:54] | In our relationship, I used the excuse, | 在我们俩的交往中 我用了个借口 |
[09:57] | “I don’t think AJ thinks I’m enough,” | “我觉得AJ不会觉得有我就够了” |
[10:00] | but really, I don’t think I’m enough. | 可说真的 是我不觉得有我就够了 |
[10:03] | It was never really you. | 其实从来都不是你的问题 |
[10:05] | I was just afraid to be alone | 我只是害怕一个人 |
[10:07] | and take responsibility for myself. | 并且要为自己负责任 |
[10:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:24] | The way I treated you, Landon… | 我那样对你 兰登… |
[10:28] | – …it wasn’t right. – No. | -那样不对 -是 |
[10:30] | No, it wasn’t. | 是 是不对 |
[10:34] | And you didn’t deserve it. | 你不应该受到那样的对待 |
[10:36] | No, but… | 对 但… |
[10:40] | you see me. | 你能看懂我 |
[10:42] | You’ve seen me and… | 你能看透我 而这… |
[10:45] | that was really special. | 这非常不一般 |
[10:52] | – Well… – Oh God. | -那个嘛… -我的天 |
[10:55] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Scissor in. | 剪刀进来了 |
[10:59] | One of these? | 一个吗 |
[11:31] | I’ve missed you, AJ. | 我挺想你的 AJ |
[11:34] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[11:41] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[11:45] | – I’m just gonna keep hurting you.- You don’t… | -而我只会继续伤害你 -你不… |
[11:50] | You don’t have to. | 你不用伤害我 |
[11:52] | Just… stay with me. What could be better than this? | 就…陪在我身边 还有什么比这更好的 |
[12:03] | – I can’t. – Please. | -我做不到 -求你了 |
[12:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:08] | – Please. – It’s not you, it’s not you, it’s not you. | -求你了 -不是因为你 不是因为你 |
[12:11] | I’m so fucked up. | 我活得一团乱 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry… | 对不起 对不起… |
[12:22] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[12:26] | No… No. | 不…不是吧 |
[12:29] | God. | 天啊 |
[12:32] | 哥们 能出来玩吗 | |
[12:36] | – I can’t believe you didn’t win. – I know. | -你怎么可能没赢呢 -是啊 |
[12:38] | We were robbed. They were fuckin’ fascists, man. | 我们被骗了 他们是他妈的法西斯 |
[12:41] | Who ended up winning? | 最后谁赢了 |
[12:41] | Some dog dressed as a rat. | 扮得像老鼠一样的狗 |
[12:43] | – What? – Like a New York City rat. Stupid. | -什么 -就像纽约的老鼠 傻透了 |
[12:47] | Anyway, I think there was something up with the judges. | 我觉得裁判有点问题 |
[12:50] | They were trying to play it safe. | 他们是想打安全牌 |
[12:52] | – I mean, people were getting a little intense this year. – Yeah? | -今年大家都比较紧张 -是吗 |
[12:55] | I saw a Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh. | 我看见了扮布雷希·福特和卡瓦诺的 |
[12:55] | 女教授福特在2018年指控 最高法院大法官提名者卡瓦诺36年前曾性侵过自己 | |
[12:58] | Now that’s brilliant, man, that’s edgy. | 太绝了 有想法 |
[12:59] | It’s raw, man. It’s raw. | 太糙了 太糙了 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Have you got any vapes? | 你有电子烟吗 |
[13:03] | – You still vaping, man? – Well, yeah, I know. | -你还抽电子烟啊 -我知道 |
[13:06] | Toxic. | 有毒 |
[13:07] | – Oh hey! – Hey! | -哎呦喂 -喂 |
[13:09] | – Timberlake! – Yes. | -汀布莱克 -是的 |
[13:12] | – The Dude! – This is my associate, Walter Sobchak. | -老家伙 -这是我的跟班沃尔特·索布查克 |
[13:12] | 美国男演员杰夫·布里吉斯的外号 | |
[13:15] | He does not roll on Shabbos. | 他安息日可不活动 |
[13:16] | Yes, I love that for you guys. That’s a good costume. | 我很喜欢你们俩的扮相 行头很不错 |
[13:19] | Thank you. Nice marmot. | 谢谢 土拨鼠不错 |
[13:22] | Uh, Colin, I thought you weren’t gonna do that. | 科林 你不是不那样了吗 |
[13:24] | Oops, I did it again. | 哎呀 我又抽上了 |
[13:26] | He’s been doing this for like 20 minutes. | 他抽了有20分钟了 |
[13:30] | Oh. Breakdown Britney. | 崩溃的布兰妮 |
[13:31] | What? No, he’s Eleven from Stranger Things. | 什么 不是 他是《怪奇物语》里的小十一 |
[13:34] | Where’s your waffle? Get your waffle. | 你的华夫饼呢 去拿你的华夫饼 |
[13:37] | You better work, bitch. Good night, many shades of Britney. | 你继续干活吧 晚安 多彩的布兰妮 |
[13:37] | 唐尼 | |
[13:40] | And then their numerologist told them that I’m a ghost. | 然后他们的数秘术师说我是个鬼 |
[13:40] | 唐尼 富杰斯咖啡 经典烘烤 | |
[13:42] | Well, that’s fucking interesting, man. | 那可太有趣了 老兄 |
[13:44] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[13:45] | So, what can I get ya? | 我能给你来点什么 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. Something on the upswing. | 不知道 质量好点的吧 |
[13:50] | Great. You got a jar? | 很好 你有罐子吗 |
[13:52] | ‐ I do. ‐ Cool. | -有 -好 |
[13:53] | I do, I do. Here. | 我有 给你 |
[13:57] | Anyway, this place is a transition. | 不过这地方只是个过渡 |
[13:59] | ‐ Cool. ‐ My roommates… I don’t like to judge, | -酷 -我的室友 我不想评头论足 |
[14:01] | but they’re a little basic for my taste, you know? | 但她们跟我不在一个档次上 懂吗 |
[14:03] | ‐ That’s judging. ‐ It is judging. | -这就是评头论足 -就是评头论足 |
[14:05] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Well, there, I did it. | -对 -好吧 我说都说了 |
[14:08] | So, I guess I gotta look for a studio. | 我想去找个单身公寓 |
[14:10] | – Um, people keep telling me I need to live alone. ‐ Yeah. | -大家总说我该独居 -对 |
[14:14] | ‐ You live alone? – Yep. | -你独居吗 -是啊 |
[14:16] | ‐ You single? ‐ Uh, yeah. | -单身 -算是吧 |
[14:19] | ‐ Trying to be. ‐ Huh. You celibate? | -努力单身 -你禁欲吗 |
[14:23] | I know, right? Good stuff. | 是吧 东西不错 |
[14:25] | Not actively, but not incel. | 不算积极 但也不是非自愿独身 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Do you ever‐‐ Do you ever get lonely? | 你感到过孤独吗 |
[14:37] | Uh, I mean, | 我觉得 |
[14:38] | yeah, but I… I’m trying… | 有吧 但我试着 |
[14:41] | to think of it not like loneliness. | 不把那当成孤独 |
[14:43] | It’s more like, uh, solitude, you know? | 而是独处的时光 懂吗 |
[14:46] | ‐ Yeah, solitude. I like that. ‐ Thanks. | -对 独处 我喜欢 -谢了 |
[14:52] | ‐ Perfect. ‐ Yeah. | -完美 -对 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna turn that off. | 我要把那个关了 |
[14:59] | Just enjoy some quality HBO programming. | 享受下HBO的高质量节目 |
[15:02] | ‐ Okay. ‐ That’s what Sunday nights are for. | -好 -周日晚上就是用来干这个的 |
[15:25] | Oh fuck. | 操了 |
[15:28] | No, Ruby! What? What did Ashley do? | 不 露比 怎么了 艾什莉又干什么了 |
[15:30] | What do you mean? Last night by the pool? | 什么意思 昨晚泳池旁 |
[15:33] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that drunk. | 我从没见过有人醉成那样 |
[15:35] | Wait, was I not there? | 等等 昨晚我不在吗 |
[15:36] | Do you, uh, do you guys wanna get Stoney McStonerson? | 你们 你们想抽点飘飘欲仙吗 |
[15:39] | I gotta work tomorrow. | 我明天有工作 |
[15:42] | Hard pass. | 绝对不要 |
[15:48] | Would you mind doing that outside? | 你能去外面抽吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Sorry. | 行 抱歉 |
[15:54] | ‐ Is it out? ‐ It’s out. I‐‐ | -灭了吗 -灭了 我… |
[15:56] | Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Yeah. | 好了 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:00] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[16:40] | Which, which one? | 哪一个 |
[16:42] | All of them. | 都行 |
[16:47] | I don’t even like roses. | 我根本不喜欢玫瑰 |
[16:49] | Well, what flower would you have instead? | 那你喜欢什么花 |
[16:51] | Daisies. | 雏菊 |
[16:53] | They don’t have thorns. | 没有刺 |
[16:55] | 芙兰 紧急求助 我在这个位置拨出了紧急求助电话 你收到消息是因为你是我的紧急联络人 目前位置 | |
[16:58] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[17:05] | 你觉得这是个陷阱吗 | |
[17:07] | 已发送 | |
[17:11] | 绝对的 别上钩 | |
[17:16] | AJ? What are you doing here? | AJ 你在这干什么 |
[17:18] | Oh. I’m sorry. What’s your name again? | 不好意思 你叫什么来着 |
[17:20] | ‐ Cheyenne. ‐ Cheyenne! That’s right. Sorry. | -夏延 -夏延 对了 抱歉 |
[17:22] | Um, Fran texted me. | 芙兰给我发信息了 |
[17:24] | Huh. Okay, well, she’s not answering. | 好吧 她不接电话 |
[17:28] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. You’re the assistant. | 我不知道 你才是助理 |
[17:39] | Look, I haven’t seen Fran in forever. | 我已经很久没见过芙兰了 |
[17:41] | I know. She told me. | 我知道 她告诉我了 |
[17:43] | So, she told you the whole story? | 她全部都告诉你了 |
[17:44] | Just her side of it. | 只是她的说法 |
[17:46] | You know, she’s not a very reliable narrator. | 她说的话不是很可信 |
[17:48] | No shit. | 可不嘛 |
[17:49] | What are you, Trinity from The Matrix? | 你是谁 《黑客帝国》里的崔妮蒂吗 |
[17:51] | This isn’t a costume. | 这不是装扮 |
[17:54] | Hello? It’s Cheyenne. | 有人吗 我是夏延 |
[17:56] | And AJ. You might as well open the door. | 还有AJ 你还是开门吧 |
[18:00] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[18:03] | We’ll stand here all night. | 你不开门我们就在这站一晚上 |
[18:07] | No, what? No. | 什么 不 |
[18:10] | ‐ What the fuck are you two doing here? ‐ You texted us. | -你俩在这干什么 -你给我们发了短信 |
[18:13] | You’re insane. | 你们疯了 |
[18:15] | I literally would never do that. | 我绝不会那么干的 |
[18:17] | You sent your location. | 你发了你的定位 |
[18:18] | Fran, remember you said you didn’t want to drink on Ambien? | 芙兰 记得你说过你不想就着酒服用唑吡坦吗 |
[18:22] | Uh, whatever, Cheyenne. Don’t even talk to me, okay? | 随便吧 夏延 别跟我说话 好吗 |
[18:25] | Let’s get you into bed. I got this. | 我们送你上床 交给我了 |
[18:26] | Actually… you’re fired. | 实际上 你被炒了 |
[18:29] | ‐ I fire you. ‐ Okay, you know what? | -我炒了你 -好吧 知道吗 |
[18:31] | We just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我们只是想确保你没事 |
[18:32] | Well, I was fine before you woke me up. | 你们吵醒我之前我本来好得很 |
[18:35] | ‐ Huh? You know what? ‐ What? | -知道吗 -什么 |
[18:38] | You need to stop being obsessed with me. | 你不能再这么痴迷于我了 |
[18:39] | ‐ My God. ‐ It’s pathetic. | -我的天 -这很可悲 |
[18:42] | ‐ Bye, butch. ‐ See you, peach. | -再见 猛男 – 再见 甜心 |
[18:45] | Okay, that’s just another Sunday night. | 好吧 只是又一个周日的晚上 |
[18:47] | She won’t even remember. | 她都不会记得的 |
[18:49] | ‐ Maybe now’s the time to take her up on it. ‐ That’s a gift. | -也许是骗她接受提议的好机会 -那是天赋 |
[18:52] | You leave that psycho in the rearview. | 那变态就留在猫眼背后吧 |
[18:54] | She’s not a psycho. She’s a socio. | 她不是变态 她只是反社会 |
[18:56] | I’m pretty sure you can be both. | 我很确定这两者并不冲突 |
[18:59] | Where you coming from? You want a ride back? | 你从哪过来的 要送你回去吗 |
[19:01] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[19:04] | ‐ Cool, right? ‐ Yeah. | -很酷 对吧 -嗯 |
[19:06] | It’s a great way to get rid of those Sunday blues. | 这是摆脱周日郁闷的好方法 |
[19:09] | I call them Sunday scaries, but, yes. | 我管这叫周日惊吓 不过没错 |
[19:11] | Wow, you’re really leaning into that | 你还真学进去那个 |
[19:13] | Addams Family thing, aren’t you? | 亚当斯一家的那一套了是吧 |
[19:17] | ‐ Beware of manholes. ‐ Oh God. | -小心井盖 -天 |
[19:21] | My whole life, dear, my whole life. | 这可是我的命 亲爱的 我的命 |
[19:23] | Share the road. | 让让路 |
[19:25] | Queers first! | 姬佬优先 |
[19:28] | Congrats on getting fired! | 恭喜你被炒了 |
[19:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:32] | Guess I don’t have to work tomorrow. | 看来明天不用上班了 |
[19:37] | Yes. | 棒 |
[19:41] | Oh shit. Here it is! | 该死 是这样 |
[19:43] | If you rapidly tap on the top or side button five times, | 如果你快速按上面或者边上的按钮五次 |
[19:46] | then your iPhone alerts your emergency contact | 你的手机就会向紧急联系人 |
[19:49] | with a text message and your location. | 发一条带有你定位信息的短信 |
[19:51] | ‐ Damn! I wonder who’s in mine? ‐ That’s crazy. | -天 不知道我的紧急联系人是谁 -疯了 |
[19:55] | ‐ Where is it? ‐ Um, try settings. Go to settings. | -在哪 -去设置里面找找看 |
[20:02] | Oh shit. | 不是吧 |
[20:04] | Christof, Donny, and my mom? | 克里斯托夫 唐尼 还有我妈 |
[20:06] | God. | 天 |
[20:08] | That is a sad, sad time capsule. | 这真是个悲伤的时光胶囊 |
[20:11] | What about you, who’s in yours? | 你呢 你的紧急联系人是谁 |
[20:13] | No one. | 没人 |
[20:15] | Put someone in there! | 加个人进去啊 |
[20:16] | ‐ What if there’s an actual emergency? ‐ I’ll call 911. | -要是真有紧急情况呢 -我会报警 |
[20:23] | ‐ Who’s keeping tabs on you? ‐ I do. | -谁负责留意你的情况 -我自己 |
[20:25] | ‐ I don’t need anyone. ‐ That’s depressing. | -我不需要任何人 -这也太抑郁了 |
[20:28] | I mean, it was, but I was, like, | 曾经是的 但我之前 |
[20:31] | clinically depressed. | 得过临床上的抑郁症 |
[20:34] | I started doing IV treatments | 我开始做IV治疗 |
[20:35] | with a doctor before it was cool… | 跟着一个医生 一开始还挺酷的 |
[20:37] | …and then he gave me | 然后他给我开了 |
[20:38] | this nasal spray to maintain | 这个鼻腔喷雾 |
[20:39] | between treatments. | 在两次治疗期间保持状态 |
[20:40] | Maintain what? | 保持什么状态 |
[20:42] | Good habits. It allows the dendrites in my brain | 好习惯 能让我大脑里的树突 |
[20:45] | to grow and expand, | 生长并发展 |
[20:46] | increases blood flow to the brain. | 能增加脑部供血 |
[20:49] | What is that, Afrin? | 那是什么 阿氟林吗 |
[20:50] | Uh, uh, no. It’s, uh… | 不 这是… |
[20:53] | It’s ketamine. | 这是K粉 |
[20:54] | ‐ Horse tranquilizer. ‐ It’s also a super strong | -马用的镇静剂 -也是非常强效的 |
[20:57] | ‐anti‐inflammatory. ‐ Special K. | -抗炎药 -特别K粉 |
[20:59] | I knows all about that brain swell stuff. | 我对那些让大脑肿胀的东西了解得很 |
[21:01] | Why do you think people been getting holes | 你以为人们为何从新石器时代起 |
[21:02] | drilled in their skulls since the Neolithic, okay? | 就在脑袋上钻洞 |
[21:05] | So’s the brain‐blood volume | 好让大脑的供血 |
[21:08] | ‐gets free flow. ‐ Whoa, okay. Time‐out. | -能通畅 -好吧 先暂停 |
[21:11] | Question, professor. Uh, wouldn’t a hole in your head kill you? | 提问 教授 头上有洞不是就死了吗 |
[21:13] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:14] | Ancient technology, you wise guy. | 古老的科技 小机灵 |
[21:16] | Why do you think all those monks, they got bald spots? | 不然你以为和尚为什么要在头上烧洞 |
[21:19] | Hippocampus used it in the classics. | 海马体在古文化研究中用过它 |
[21:21] | Shiva had a hole. Tibetans had holes. | 湿婆有洞 藏人也有洞 |
[21:24] | ‐A lot of holes. ‐I knew this keyboard guy in Bay Ridge, right? | -洞也太多了 -我认识一个湾岭区的键盘手 |
[21:26] | Had a hole in his head, cured his OCD. | 他头上就有个洞 治好了他的强迫症 |
[21:29] | He’s still playing keys at that Huey Lewis tribute. | 他现在还在休·路易斯的致敬活动上弹奏呢 |
[21:32] | Things are looking up for him. You ever tried it? | 他运气不错啊 你试过吗 |
[21:34] | I ain’t got no mental problems. I’m too busy for that. | 我没有精神问题 我太忙了顾不上 |
[21:37] | I keep busy, I’m good. | 我保持忙碌 好得很 |
[21:43] | Huey Lewis. | 休·路易斯 |
[21:46] | ‐ Should we just go back to my place? ‐ You’ll be fine. | -我们去我那吧 -你不会有事的 |
[21:49] | You’re not taking enough to get stuck in a K‐hole. | 你没吸到足够困在K洞里的量 |
[21:54] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[21:56] | This album’s great. | 这张专辑非常棒 |
[21:59] | It’s all about the music. | 完全是关于音乐的 |
[22:01] | And if you don’t feel it, | 如果你感受不到 |
[22:03] | we can try again in 20 minutes. | 我们可以20分钟后再试一次 |
[22:09] | I just did two. | 我刚吸了两次 |
[22:11] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[22:14] | Just now. You just saw me. | 就刚才 你看到了 |
[22:16] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[22:17] | So, you, you did three? | 那…你又吸了第三次 |
[22:24] | Did I fuck this up? | 我搞砸了吗 |
[22:25] | You’ll be fine. Just… go with it. | 你不会有事的 就…顺其自然吧 |
[22:31] | Okay. I don’t even… | 好吧 我都不… |
[22:34] | How do I know it’s… | 我怎么知道这… |
[23:07] | Fucking‐A, man! | 我操 |
[23:11] | You get to set the reality. | 现实由你来决定 |
[23:17] | That rug really tied the room together, man. | 那个毯子还真把空间连接起来了啊 |
[23:20] | It’s all you from here, dude. | 之后都交给你了 哥们 |
[23:34] | No… | 不… |
[23:35] | I get it! | 我可以的 |
[23:45] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[24:17] | shit. | 该死 |
[24:53] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[25:08] | ‐ Welcome back. ‐ That was absurd! | -欢迎回来 -太疯狂了 |
[25:11] | Yeah, that’s how I felt too. | 是啊 我当初也是这个感觉 |
[25:15] | This is absurd. | 太疯狂了 |
[25:21] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[25:25] | I think we should go now. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Bye‐bye. | 再见 |
[25:31] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来 |
[25:33] | Oh, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[25:36] | ‐ You okay? ‐ yes! | -你没事吧 -很棒 |
[25:42] | Yes. | 棒 |
[25:45] | Does this feel good? | 感觉好吗 |
[25:53] | We are robots! Ah! | 我们都是机器人 |
[25:56] | Yes! | 棒 |
[25:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:00] | It’s just another Sunday night. | 只是又一个周日晚上 |
[26:02] | Thanks for rolling with it. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[26:03] | I felt really safe with you. | 我跟你在一起真的感觉很安全 |
[26:06] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[26:08] | Yeah, but I felt it. | 是啊 但我能感觉到 |
[26:32] | I burned my mouth on pizza. I don’t have herpes. | 我这是吃披萨烫了嘴 我没得疱疹 |
[28:06] | 享受一个人的早餐 很棒 [复制粘贴发给多人] |