时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Molly is here. She’s, um, filming. – Hello! | -这是莫利 她在录像 -你好啊 |
[00:10] | – Can I open this? – Yeah, like Christmas. | -我能打开吗 -打开吧 像圣诞礼物一样 |
[00:14] | I think this is her head. | 我觉得这是她的头 |
[00:16] | I like the colors on her blanket. | 我喜欢她襁褓的颜色 |
[00:17] | Yeah, those are the colors in my room. It matches. | 这是我屋子的颜色 一模一样 |
[00:20] | Oh yeah! | 是的 |
[00:21] | Oh my gosh. | 我的天 |
[00:23] | Oh my gosh, they look so real. | 我的天 这些手指看起来好真实 |
[00:25] | – Ooh, she feels good. – Can I touch her? | -她手感真好 -我能摸一下吗 |
[00:27] | Yes! | 摸吧 |
[00:29] | Oh my goodness. | 我的老天啊 |
[00:30] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[00:32] | I have little Mishka here. | 这是小米什卡 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna take him shopping. | 我要带他去买东西 |
[00:37] | – Look at how cute that is! – It’s adorable. | -看看这个多好看 -太可爱了 |
[00:40] | Oh my gosh, I’m buying this. | 我的天 我要买这个 |
[00:44] | This little guy is silicone. | 这个小家伙是硅胶的 |
[00:46] | So cute, so cute. | 太可爱了 太可爱了 |
[00:50] | He’s super hungry. | 他一定很饿了 |
[00:52] | “Oh my gosh, they don’t feed me over there!” | “我的天 他们不喂我吃饭” |
[00:56] | We’ll give him back his pacifier. | 我们把奶嘴还给他 |
[00:59] | He, uh, tends to cry a lot when he doesn’t have it. | 没有奶嘴的话他会哭得很厉害 |
[01:01] | Welcome back to my channel. And today, like I told you, | 欢迎回到我的节目 就像我说过的一样 |
[01:04] | I’ll be showing you a beautiful baby. | 今天我要给你们看一个漂亮的宝宝 |
[01:06] | This is Nico. | 这是尼科 |
[01:08] | Look at those little feet. | 看看他的小脚丫 |
[01:09] | If you look at my hands next to the feet– | 如果你们顺着我的手看他的小脚丫 |
[01:10] | Look at that detail. | 看看这些细节 |
[01:12] | This baby is well worth a thousand, | 这个宝宝值一千块钱 |
[01:13] | but I’ll be selling him for 800. | 但我只卖八百块钱 |
[01:16] | -Babe. – What? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[01:17] | God, Babe, I’m sleeping. | 天呐 亲爱的 我在睡觉呢 |
[01:19] | I know, I know, but I found one for 800 dollars! | 我知道 但我找到了一个只要八百的 |
[01:20] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Arturo, I got it! | 阿图罗 我拿到了 |
[01:26] | He’s here! Come on! | 他来了 过来看看 |
[01:29] | Come on and film me! | 过来给我录像 |
[01:32] | Let me see what’s going in here. | 让我看看这里面有什么 |
[01:35] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子在哪儿呢 |
[01:38] | Oh my gosh! Arturo, come here! Look at him! | 我的天 阿图罗 快过来看看他 |
[01:42] | He’s looks so real! | 他看起来太逼真了 |
[01:45] | Look at this baby! | 快看看这个孩子 |
[01:49] | Look at you, baby! | 看看你 宝贝 |
[01:51] | Let me fix his hair. Pretty little guy. | 我来梳一梳他的头发 漂亮的小家伙 |
[01:54] | His skin is so soft, feel it. | 他的皮肤真软 感受一下 |
[01:56] | Oh my God, look, his head’s gonna fall off. | 我的天 看看 他的头要掉下来了 |
[01:58] | – Wow, that’s so weird. – Oh my God. | -这太诡异了 -我的天 |
[02:01] | Hey, little guy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[02:04] | 众口难调 | |
[02:05] | Look at you. So cute. | 看看你 太可爱了 |
[02:11] | Oh shit. | 糟糕 |
[02:13] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[02:15] | He has a little boo-boo on his arm. Shit. | 他的手臂上有个小伤口 糟糕 |
[02:18] | Can you return it? What? | 你能退回去吗 怎么了 |
[02:20] | – What if I return you? – Oh, please. Oh my God. | -我还想把你退回去呢 -拜托 我的天 |
[02:23] | – Or better yet, your mother. – Yo, seriously? | -或者把你妈退了 -认真的吗 |
[02:27] | Gonna feed him? | 你想来喂他吗 |
[02:30] | A qué? Babe, that’s stupid. | 图的什么 宝贝 这太蠢了 |
[02:34] | It’s not stupid. | 这才也不蠢 |
[02:36] | Okay, let me get him. | 让我抱抱他 |
[02:37] | Come here. Come. | 过来吧 来吧 |
[02:40] | Babe, you gotta be careful. | 宝贝 你要小心点 |
[02:42] | Watch the baby’s head. | 小心宝宝的头 |
[02:47] | Why did you unpause? | 你为什么把暂停取消了 |
[02:49] | – It unpaused by itself. – It did not unpause by itself. | -它自己放的 -它不是自己放的 |
[02:51] | – Yeah it did– – Can you rewind? | -它就是 -你能倒回去吗 |
[02:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:57] | Good night, Baby Nico. | 晚安 尼科宝宝 |
[03:01] | She bought a condo… in Manhatt | 她在曼哈顿买了一套公寓 |
[03:04] | – Oh my God, look. – Look. | -我的天 快看 -快看 |
[03:05] | There’s baby stuff. | 这里有婴儿用品 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna check out these records, ma. | 我要来检查一下记录 孩子他妈 |
[03:08] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[03:09] | – Oh, babe. Stroller. – What? Okay. | -亲爱的 婴儿车 -什么 好的 |
[03:11] | Oh, look how cute and tiny! | 快看他多可爱啊 |
[03:16] | Thank you. He’s a premie. | 谢谢你 他是早产儿 |
[03:19] | That new baby smell. Can I? | 新生儿的香气 我能闻闻吗 |
[03:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:31] | Thank you. Congratulations. | 谢谢 恭喜你 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:35] | Oh, I’ll bet you want that. Can I help? | 你肯定想要这个 我来帮你吧 |
[03:37] | – Yes, thank you very much. – Sure. | -好的 非常感谢 -没事 |
[03:39] | I can’t believe how cute his nose is. It’s just too cute. | 他的鼻子也太可爱 太可爱了 |
[03:43] | Oh, wow, I can’t believe he’s sleeping through all of this. | 真不敢相信他可以一直睡着不醒 |
[03:45] | Yeah. He was up all night last night. | 他昨晚都没睡 |
[03:49] | – So was I. – I can imagine. | -我也是 -想象得到 |
[03:51] | Aw, bless you two. | 祝福你们 |
[03:53] | Go ahead and order whatever you want for dessert. It’s on me. | 你们随便点 我请客 |
[03:55] | – Yeah? – Word? | -是吗 -真的吗 |
[03:57] | Can I get two cannolis? | 能给我来两个奶油甜馅煎饼卷吗 |
[04:00] | – My pleasure. – That was nice. | -很乐意 -谢谢你 |
[04:03] | I think he’s wet. | 我觉得他尿湿了 |
[04:06] | You think they have a changing station in their bathroom? | 你觉得他们这的洗手间有换尿片台吗 |
[04:10] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[04:11] | You don’t want to ask? | 你不想去问吗 |
[04:19] | How do you like it? | 感觉如何 |
[04:23] | Oh shit, I fell asleep. | 操 我睡着了 |
[04:26] | It’s a really good sign. | 说明我们的床真的不错 |
[04:28] | How long was I out? | 我睡着多久了 |
[04:29] | Like ten-ish minutes, maybe? | 大概十分钟左右吧 |
[04:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:36] | And you were just watching me? | 你一直在看着我吗 |
[04:38] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[04:39] | 准备好睡觉了吗 | |
[04:40] | Huh. How’d I do compared to others? | 跟其他人比起来 我睡相还好吗 |
[04:42] | You have a really loud nasal flow. | 你的鼻气流非常响亮 |
[04:46] | Okay, I didn’t know that. | 好吧 这个我倒是不知道 |
[04:48] | Well, thanks for that. | 谢谢招待 |
[04:50] | Sometimes I dream about selling weed. | 有时我会梦见自己在卖大麻 |
[04:52] | You ever dream about watching people sleep? | 你有梦到过看着别人睡觉吗 |
[04:54] | Actually, um, I’m terrified of sleeping. | 其实我很怕睡觉 |
[05:00] | Cool. Well, I gotta go. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[05:01] | I hope that indica helps, and, uh, thank you. | 希望印度野果能帮到你 谢谢 |
[05:04] | – I’ll see you around. It was nice. – Okay. | -再见 见到你很高兴 -好吧 |
[05:09] | I don’t know, I just love the way he says it. | 我也说不好 我就是喜欢他说话的语气 |
[05:11] | – “Peaky fuckin’ blinders!” – Yo. That’s my jam. | -“该死的眼罩” -我最喜欢这句台词 |
[05:15] | – I love that show. – Oh, you know what? | -我喜欢那部剧 -知道吗 |
[05:16] | – We should get some glue for Baby Nico’s boo-boo. – Yeah? | -我们该为宝宝尼科的伤口买点胶水 -要吗 |
[05:18] | – Yeah, yeah. Come on. – All right. | -当然了 快来 -好吧 |
[05:24] | Yo, mami, I don’t think this is gonna fit. | 孩子妈 车子进不去 |
[05:25] | Okay. All right, I’ll go get it. | 好吧 我去吧 |
[05:27] | – You sure? – eah, yeah. What am I getting? | -确定 -嗯 该买什么 |
[05:29] | I don’t know, um, get the automotive epoxy. | 不知道 买车用环氧树脂胶吧 |
[05:32] | – The clear, though. – Okay, got it. | -透明的 -好 知道了 |
[05:33] | – Clear! – You got it. Got it. | -透明的 -知道了 放心 |
[05:44] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:49] | What did you say the name was? | 你刚说叫什么来着 |
[05:51] | Auto epoxy. Auto epoxy. | 车用环氧树脂胶 |
[05:53] | – You didn’t say that. – That’s exactly what I said. | -你不是这么说的 -我就是这么说的 |
[05:55] | – The clear, though, get the clear. – No, you didn’t. | -透明的 买透明的 -你没这么说 |
[05:56] | – Okay. – Oh, my God. | -好了 -真是的 |
[06:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:12] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[06:20] | Is that your baby? | 这是你们的孩子吗 |
[06:22] | I’m calling the cops, this is fucking crazy. | 我报警了 这简直是疯了 |
[06:26] | Leaving a baby on the goddamn street. | 把一个婴儿一个人扔在大街上 |
[06:30] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[06:32] | Yes, I need to report an unattended infant. | 我要举报 这里有个无人看管的婴儿 |
[06:35] | At the corner of Jefferson and Wilson. | 在杰弗逊街和威尔逊街的街角 |
[06:35] | You left the baby. | 你把宝宝扔在外面了 |
[06:36] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Excuse me! | -对不起 对不起 -不好意思 |
[06:38] | – Excuse you? -Are you responsible for this child? | -请让一下 -你们是这个孩子的监护人吗 |
[06:40] | – Yes, this is my baby. Who the fuck are you? – No. | -是的 这是我的孩子 你是谁 -别 |
[06:42] | Yo, Adi, please. Wait. | 爱迪 等下 |
[06:43] | You can’t leave a baby out on the street! | 你们不能把一个婴儿这样扔在大街上 |
[06:46] | – You should be ashamed of yourself. – Oh my God. | -你应该感到羞耻 -天呐 |
[06:47] | Why don’t you just mind your own fucking business, lady? | 你还是管好你自己吧 女士 |
[06:50] | – Adi, Adi, por favor, por favor. – Listen, honey, | -爱迪 拜托 -听着 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | – we’re just gonna wait here for the cops to come. – The cops?! | -我们要在这等警察来 -警察 |
[06:54] | Don’t touch me, sir! Back away! | 别碰我 先生 后退 |
[06:55] | He didn’t do anything to you! He didn’t do anything! | 他又没对你怎么样 他什么也没做 |
[06:58] | You came into our business, all right? | 是你来管我们的闲事的 好吗 |
[07:00] | – Adi, por favor. – No, that’s what white people do! | -爱迪 拜托 -不 白人都喜欢这样 |
[07:02] | White people? | 白人 |
[07:03] | They come to this neighborhood and fucking accuse us! | 他们到这个社区来胡乱指控我们 |
[07:04] | – Do what you gotta do! – Say what you wanna say, | -该干什么干什么去 -随你们怎么说 |
[07:06] | but I’m not letting you take a baby | 但我不会让你们带着个孩子 |
[07:08] | and leave it out on the fucking street | 把他扔在大街上的 |
[07:09] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 我们走 |
[07:10] | – like a piece of trash. – Get out of our way! | -就像扔个垃圾那样 -让开 |
[07:12] | – Yo, come on! – Get the fuck out of the way! | -我说 走开 -你他妈给我滚开 |
[07:14] | – Is this even your child? – Oh my God! | -这究竟是你的孩子吗 -我的天 |
[07:17] | So you jump in a pool, | 你跳进游泳池里 |
[07:18] | and instead of becoming younger, | 可你并没有变得年轻 |
[07:21] | you turn into an AI, | 而是变成了人工智能 |
[07:23] | and it’s Cocoon but for millennials. | 这是千禧一代的魔茧 |
[07:27] | – What’s it called? – Cocoon. | -这电影叫什么 -《魔茧》啊 |
[07:30] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么情况 |
[07:36] | Get the fuck out of my way! It’s people like you– | 给我他妈的让开 就是你这样的人… |
[07:39] | People like me? | 我这样的人 |
[07:40] | Yeah, it’s people like you accusing us! | 对 就是你这样的人指责我们 |
[07:42] | I’m a citizen of this fucking country. | 我是这个他妈的国家的公民 |
[07:43] | Mind your fucking business! | 管你自己的事去吧 |
[07:46] | – Yo, yo, yo, yo! – Get out of here! | -行了 -滚开 |
[07:47] | All right, all right. Who called? Relax. | 行了 谁报的警 大家消消气 |
[07:49] | – This fucking bitch called. – These fucking lunatics | -就是这傻逼 -这两个混蛋 |
[07:52] | – left an infant unattended– – It’s not a real baby! | -把婴儿扔在那不管 -这不是真的孩子 |
[07:55] | Calm down, man. Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[07:57] | Oh my God. It’s a silicone doll, look. | 我的天啊 这是个硅胶的娃娃 看 |
[08:00] | This is what you’re fighting about! | 你吵来吵去就是为了这么个东西 |
[08:02] | It’s a silicone doll, look! | 这是个硅胶的娃娃 看 |
[08:04] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[08:04] | That’s what you’re fighting about! | 你吵来吵去就是为了这么个东西 |
[08:06] | – What are you doing?! – Relax. Calm down, calm down. | -你在干什么 -别激动 冷静 |
[08:09] | Relax, the baby’s fake. | 别紧张 孩子是假的 |
[08:10] | I should still press charges. | 我还是应该提出控告 |
[08:11] | – Yeah, for what? – She came at me. | -什么罪名呢 -她攻击我 |
[08:13] | Nah, it doesn’t work like that. | 不行 这行不通的 |
[08:15] | – All right, that’s it. – Don’t touch me. | -行了 就这样吧 -别碰我 |
[08:16] | Thank you. Go on your way. Goodbye. | 谢谢 请走吧 再见 |
[08:18] | 五金用品 应有尽有 | |
[08:19] | Get out of here. | 离开这吧 |
[08:20] | What the fuck you looking at? | 你们他妈的看什么看 |
[08:22] | Show’s over! | 好戏结束了 |
[08:27] | – I know, baby– – How could you hold him up like that? | -我知道宝贝… -你怎么能那么拿着他 |
[08:29] | You just went like this, like he was nothing. | 你居然那样 就像他什么都不是一样 |
[08:31] | I don’t know, I just got heated. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我也不知道 我有点激动 对不起 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, mama. I’m sorry. | 对不起 孩他妈 对不起 |
[08:36] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[08:38] | She thought I was the nanny. | 她以为我是奶妈 |
[08:41] | No, you’re not the nanny, mama. You’re the mother. | 不 你不是奶妈 孩他妈 你是妈妈 |
[08:44] | You’re the mommy, okay? You’re all right. | 你是妈妈 没事了 |
[08:46] | It’s okay. Okay? | 好了好了 |
[08:51] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:53] | All right, let’s go, mama. Let’s go. | 行了 孩他妈 我们走吧 |
[08:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:56] | – I wanna go home. – Okay, baby, we’ll go home. | -我想回家 -好的宝贝 我们回家 |
[09:02] | Hey! Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:05] | – I think you dropped this. – Oh yeah, thank you. | -我想是你们掉的 -谢谢 |
[09:08] | Yeah, man. | 好说 |
[09:13] | All right, baby. I got you. | 好了 宝贝 有我呢 |
[09:15] | I’m here for you. | 有我呢 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:02] | – What are you doing? – Shh, shh, shh. He just fell asleep. | -你在做什么 -嘘 他刚睡着 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:32] | I love you, too, babe. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[10:43] | You think he would’ve gotten along with Sammy? | 你觉得他会跟萨米合得来吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, yeah, I do. | 会的 |
[11:33] | – You’re late. – Hmm, trains were a mess, | -你来晚了 -列车一团乱 |
[11:35] | and I’m not that late. | 再说我也没晚多少 |
[11:40] | – Didn’t you wear that yesterday? – I did. | -你昨天不就穿的这件吗 -是的 |
[11:44] | Don’t you growl at me. | 别对着我吼了 |
[11:46] | Oh, Eli, buddy. You got to brush those teeth. | 艾里伙计 你得刷刷牙了 |
[11:49] | Can you make me a hot dog for breakfast? | 你能给我做个热狗当早点吗 |
[11:51] | Poof, you’re a hot dog. | 你不就是个热狗吗 |
[11:53] | I’ll make you something in a minute. | 我马上就给你弄点吃的 |
[11:56] | Is your dad up yet? | 你爸起床了吗 |
[12:05] | Morning. It’s a beautiful day. | 早上好 天非常好 |
[12:08] | Maybe you should get out of the house for a bit. | 也许你应该出去走走 |
[12:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:14] | All right, come on. Come with me. | 来吧 跟我做 |
[12:16] | Here, do this. | 做这个 |
[12:18] | Stretch– stretch your arms up. | 拉伸 把胳膊向上伸起来 |
[12:20] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[12:23] | Ugh, you’re the one that needs the shower. | 你才需要冲个澡呢 |
[12:25] | Well, someone’s got their sense of humor back. | 某人的幽默感总算回来了 |
[12:28] | I didn’t have a change of clothes. | 我没有能换的衣服 |
[12:31] | – Take one of Margot’s. – Really? | -穿玛格特的吧 -真的吗 |
[12:35] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[12:56] | Take that off. | 脱掉 |
[12:57] | Sorry, I was just putting– | 抱歉 我只是穿了… |
[12:58] | That’s not yours. Take it off! | 那不是你的 脱掉 |
[13:00] | – Okay, let me just– – Take it the fuck off! | -好吧 那我… -赶紧脱掉 |
[13:02] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[13:08] | Dad, I’m going to Bridget’s! | 爸爸 我去布里奇特家了 |
[13:13] | 玛里 我找到一个也许能行的地方 要见一面吗 | |
[13:19] | Come on, Eli. Let’s go. | 来吧 艾里 我们走 |
[13:26] | I know, I know. We’ll get you to the park soon. | 我知道 我们马上带你去公园 |
[13:32] | Oh, there’s a good spot. Let’s check it out. | 这地方不错 我们去看看 |
[13:43] | Ooh, that was cool! | 真不错 |
[13:53] | Okay, I think we got it. | 好了 我觉得可以了 |
[13:56] | Eli, let me see. | 艾里 让我看看 |
[13:59] | Oh, buddy, you didn’t hit the record button. | 伙计 你没有按下录影键 |
[14:03] | Here, try again. | 来 再试试看 |
[14:06] | – Be a wolf! – Your turn! | -学狼 -轮到你了 |
[14:13] | Oh, Eli, you’re good! | 艾里 你真厉害 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓到你 |
[14:33] | Tickle! Tickle butts! | 抓 抓屁股 |
[14:37] | And what is the A/V situation like? | 试听设备是什么情况 |
[14:39] | I guess we could bring in a projector, | 我觉得我们应该搞一台投影仪 |
[14:42] | but I don’t know where we’d put it in here. | 但我不知道应该放在哪儿 |
[14:45] | Hmm, I was thinking that we would shine the projector | 我觉得我们可以在开车经过时 |
[14:48] | onto the people on the street as we drive by. | 用投影仪照在行人身上 |
[14:51] | Yeah, we’ll figure it out. But cool, though, right? | 我们会想办法的 但是的确还不错吧 |
[14:54] | And it’s available when we want it, so I say, go. | 而且我们随时都可以用 我觉得可以 |
[14:58] | Okay, okay. We’ll get you some food. | 好了好了 我们去给你买点吃的 |
[15:01] | That sounds good. I think we should go with it. | 听起来不错 我们就选定这个吧 |
[15:03] | – Cool. – Right? I gotta go. | -好 -好吧 我先走了 |
[15:05] | What do you want to get for lunch? | 你午饭想吃什么 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:10] | I want to go to the Natural History Museum today. | 我今天想去自然历史博物馆 |
[15:12] | That’s a bit of a trek, no? | 有点远吧 |
[15:15] | Why don’t we go see a movie? | 我们不如去看电影吧 |
[15:17] | Let’s see a movie. | 我们去看电影 |
[15:19] | – Think about a movie. Thanks. – Here, let me get those out of the way. | -考虑考虑去看电影 -我帮你们把这些收掉 |
[15:22] | Eli, stop it! | 艾里 别闹了 |
[15:24] | – I’m sorry. – No problem. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[15:28] | Whenever you’re ready. | 好了随时叫我 |
[15:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:44] | – Jesus. – That’s true. | -天啊 -没错 |
[15:48] | You need to speak English. | 你得说英语 |
[16:01] | The man is climbing onto the car. | 那个男人正在爬上那辆车 |
[16:10] | Come on, Yurek. | 别这样 约克 |
[16:11] | The man is on the car. | 那个男人在车顶上 |
[16:13] | Ze man is on the car. | 辣个男人在车顶上 |
[16:17] | The man on the car is smoking. | 那个在车上的男人在抽烟 |
[16:21] | Ze man smoking. | 辣个男人抽烟 |
[16:23] | Is smoking. | 在抽烟 |
[16:25] | I’m right here. | 我可听得见啊 |
[16:25] | Ze man is smoking. | 辣个男人在抽烟 |
[16:28] | The woman is jogging. | 那个女人在慢跑 |
[16:31] | – Jogging. – Tak! Jogging. | -慢跑 -慢跑 |
[16:33] | It’s like running but slower. | 就像跑步 但是慢一点 |
[16:35] | – Jog-ging, jog-ging. – Ze woman is doing jogging. | -慢跑 慢跑 -辣个女人在做慢跑 |
[16:38] | Hey, do me again. | 再说说我 |
[16:42] | The man is reading a book. | 那个男人在看一本书 |
[16:45] | Reading a book. | 看一本书 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:49] | And grabs his beard. | 抓他的胡子 |
[16:50] | Grabs beard? | 抓胡子 |
[16:53] | And starts to… | 然后开始 |
[16:56] | I don’t know how to describe that to them, man. | 我不知道怎么跟他们形容 伙计 |
[16:59] | Man… dabs… | 男人…玩闹 |
[17:01] | – That’s it! That’s it. – Cool! You know this. | -没错 没错 -棒 你知道怎么说 |
[17:06] | – Don’t you feel fucking nuts? – Sure, um… | -你不觉得有点扯吗 -我… |
[17:09] | Did I leave my wallet there last night? | 我昨晚把我的钱包丢在那里了吗 |
[17:11] | Oh, no. Let me look. | 不是吧 我看看 |
[17:13] | – Can I call you back? – Sure. Thanks. | -我能等一下回给你吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Milo, come here. | 米罗 过来 |
[17:17] | – Thank you so much. – Not a problem. | -太感谢你了 -不客气 |
[17:20] | Oh, wow. He’s really getting up in there. | 他玩得真的很开心 |
[17:22] | It’s not his fault, though. His family’s a mess. | 这不能怪他 他的家庭一团糟 |
[17:26] | You know what Tolstoy says about unhappy families? | 你知道托尔斯泰怎么说不幸的家庭的吗 |
[17:29] | – Don’t work for them. – Okay. | -可别给他们打工 -好吧 |
[17:33] | I don’t know, this was supposed to be a temporary gig, | 我不知道 这本该是个临时的活 |
[17:35] | but I don’t know what else to do– | 可我不知道除了这个还能做什么 |
[17:38] | I don’t even know what else I’m qualified to do. | 我都不知道我还能胜任什么工作 |
[17:41] | Welcome to the club. | 我也一样 |
[17:46] | It’s this multimedia dance performance thing. | 是一个多媒体舞蹈表演的事 |
[17:50] | I never know how to talk about it, but my collaborator and I | 我一直不知道该怎么形容 可我跟合作者 |
[17:53] | have been trying to get it off the ground for years now, | 这几年一直在尝试把这个事搞起来 |
[17:55] | – so this is exciting. – That is exciting! | -所以这还挺让人激动的 -确实挺好的 |
[17:57] | – Good for you. – Yeah! Yeah, thanks! | -真有你的 -是啊 谢了 |
[17:59] | Do you like dance? | 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I like, uh, Soul Train with Drunk-Man. | 我喜欢”跟醉鬼共乘灵魂列车” |
[18:05] | He goes… It’s like a walker. | 他就 像个行尸 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:11] | Well, you should come. | 你应该来 |
[18:12] | Yeah, sure, maybe. | 当然 我可能会去 |
[18:16] | Are you doing anything this weekend? | 你这周末有什么安排吗 |
[18:19] | Uh, well, I, uh, | 我… |
[18:21] | I have a person coming this weekend. | 这周末有人过来找我 |
[18:26] | A person coming? | 有人过来 |
[18:29] | Yeah. Sorry, let me take this. | 是的 抱歉 我得回个信息 |
[18:33] | A person coming like I was a person coming? | 有人过来 就像我也曾是过来的人 |
[18:39] | Uh, well, people come, people go. | 人来人往嘛 |
[18:44] | I’m so sorry. I gotta go. | 真对不起 我得走了 |
[18:48] | Well, it was fun hanging out. | 跟你出来挺有意思的 |
[18:50] | Yeah, let’s, uh… | 是啊 咱们 |
[18:53] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[18:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:55] | For weed. | 为了买大麻 |
[18:58] | Come on, Eli. | 走吧 艾里 |
[19:01] | See you later, Wolfman. | 回见 狼人 |
[19:04] | Wolfman. | 狼人 |
[19:07] | Hey, Charlie, yeah. | 查理 对 |
[19:08] | Don’t lose my glasses. | 别把我眼镜弄丢了 |
[19:10] | So let’s check his avail. | 咱们看看他有多无能吧 |
[19:12] | I’ll send you that. I’ll just– | 我回头发给你 我… |
[19:14] | I’ll send you a list of all my guys. | 我会把我的人发个清单给你 |
[19:17] | What’s going on with him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:18] | The film financing came through. | 电影融资通过了 |
[19:20] | Oh, good! | 太好了 |
[19:23] | How was Bridget’s? | 布里奇特那边呢 |
[19:24] | Fine. We took some of Dad’s Percocet. | 还行 我们吃了点爸爸的镇痛药 |
[19:34] | Do you need someone to talk to? | 你想找人聊聊吗 |
[19:36] | Oh my God, shut up. | 天啊 得了吧 |
[19:38] | I don’t mean me. I mean someone professional. | 我不是指我 我是说专业的人 |
[19:43] | You know, no matter what you do, | 不管你怎么做 |
[19:45] | he’s never gonna put you in one of his movies. | 他永远不会让你演他的电影的 |
[19:50] | And no one cares about your stupid little dances. | 也没人在意你那些破舞蹈 |
[19:56] | And you’re never gonna have any friends, | 而你永远不会有任何朋友 |
[19:58] | ’cause you’re a nasty little bitch. | 因为你就是个小贱货 |
[20:00] | See you guys later. | 大伙回见 |
[20:02] | Hey, did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[20:04] | In two weeks, how would you like to go to Cairo? | 还有两周 你想去开罗吗 |
[20:07] | It’ll be two to three months, maybe four. | 得两三个月 甚至四个月 |
[20:09] | Obviously, we don’t want that. | 显然 我们不希望耗那么久 |
[20:10] | I’ll have a house, and there’ll be a room for you. | 我会找个房子 会给你一个房间 |
[20:12] | You can take the kids around. | 你可以带孩子们 |
[20:13] | Or if there’s a tutor– Maybe you can do that, I don’t know. | 如果有巡演 也许你可以…我也不知道 |
[20:17] | It’s all just happening so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[20:26] | What? | 怎么了 |