时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Woo! You’re fuckin’ killin’ it, girl! Get it! Yas! | 你太棒了 姐妹儿 上 |
[00:34] | Yeah! We are now, Beatrice! | 没错 碧翠丝 |
[00:35] | 众口难调 | |
[01:02] | Oh, I can’t come to the phone right now. | 我现在接不了电话 |
[01:04] | Yo, shut the fuck up and let me in. | 赶紧闭嘴 让我上车 |
[01:09] | When were y’all gonna tell me this was fuckin’ goin’ down? | 你俩什么时候才打算告诉我你们下来了 |
[01:13] | I’m up there listening to Beatrice | 我还在上面听碧翠丝 |
[01:14] | start a whole new genre and shit. | 又点了一连串新的歌 |
[01:16] | You could’ve came down at any point. No one was stoppin’ you. | 你随时都能下来啊 没人拦你 |
[01:18] | Yeah, don’t be mad at us, Kee Kee. | 别拿我们撒气 吉吉 |
[01:20] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有拿你们撒气 |
[01:21] | I’m just sayin’ like, | 我只是说 |
[01:22] | I would’ve liked to know. | 我希望你们知会我一声 |
[01:23] | Well, now you know, you can chill. | 你现在知道了 可以冷静一下了 |
[01:26] | Yo, do you think it’s kind of weird that | 你们有没有觉得洁玛带了老公来 |
[01:28] | Gemma brought her husband? | 有点尴尬 |
[01:30] | – Yeah, yeah. – Oh yeah. | -就是 -当然了 |
[01:31] | – Right? – Yeah, I mean, | -对吧 -就是 |
[01:33] | he does not look like what I thought he would. | 他看上去不像我想象中的那样 |
[01:35] | – I mean, Gemma’s fuckin’ hot– – No, man! | -洁玛那么性感 -不 伙计 |
[01:37] | I just thought it was just like jurors only. | 我本来以为只有陪审员会参加 |
[01:39] | – Yeah. – Know what I mean? | -是啊 -懂我的意思吧 |
[01:40] | He didn’t do voire dire. | 他都没有进行预先审查 |
[01:42] | – That’s fuckin’ weird. – I don’t get it. | -真是太奇怪了 -无法理解 |
[01:46] | Dude, I’m gonna miss this shit. | 伙计 我会想念这一切的 |
[01:49] | – What? You’re gonna miss jury duty? -No. Nuh-uh. Mm-mm. Not me. | -什么 你会想念陪审义务 -我不会 |
[01:52] | Dude, I dunno. I feel like a free man right now. | 哥们 我不知道 我觉得我现在自由了 |
[01:53] | Whatever, man. I just like hanging out with you guys. | 随便吧 我就是喜欢和你们一起 |
[01:57] | Well, we like hanging out with you too. | 我们也喜欢和你一起 |
[01:58] | Oh, thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[02:00] | Yo, where should we ash this joint? | 这烟的灰要弹在哪里 |
[02:02] | – In the cup, in the cup. – We don’t wanna get it in your car. | -杯子里 杯子里 -我们不想弄脏你的车 |
[02:04] | My bad. I mean, when the fuck did you even get this car, bro? | 我的错 你什么时候买了这么辆车啊 哥们 |
[02:07] | For my birthday. | 这是我的生日礼物 |
[02:09] | It’s your birthday! Happy birthday! | 今天是你生日啊 生日快乐 |
[02:11] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[02:13] | – I already told you happy birthday. – Thank you. | -我已经和你说过生日快乐了 -谢谢 |
[02:14] | That’s crazy your parents gave you this fuckin’ car! | 太夸张了 你爸妈竟然给了你这辆车 |
[02:18] | Oh shit, I don’t wanna… | 该死 我不想… |
[02:20] | I wanna see pictures of your house, man. | 我想看看你家的照片 伙计 |
[02:22] | You know it’s nice. We know you got this car for– | 肯定很棒 我们知道你这车… |
[02:24] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 该死 该死 |
[02:26] | – Shit! Oh my God. Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -该死 天啊 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[02:29] | Maybe you should sit on the corner and just– | 你要不要到街角坐一下… |
[02:32] | I’m good, man. | 没事 伙计 |
[02:32] | – Are you sure? – I’m fine. | -你确定吗 -我没事 |
[02:35] | You might be in shock! | 你可能受了惊吓 |
[02:36] | Fuck, man. | 该死 伙计 |
[02:38] | She was, like, wearing a green vest too. | 她好像还穿着一件绿色的背心 |
[02:40] | – Yeah. She seemed okay though. – You didn’t see her? | -不过她看上去没事 -你没看清她的长相吗 |
[02:42] | No, I didn’t see her. | 我没有看清楚 |
[02:43] | – Is your car okay? – Yeah, it’s fine. It’s fine, bro. | -你的车没事吧 -没事 没事 伙计 |
[02:45] | Okay, I’ll be up in a moment. | 好吧 我一会就回来 |
[02:47] | I just gotta take a walk. | 我要去走走 |
[02:48] | – All right. – Okay, see ya. | -好吧 -好 回头见 |
[02:50] | – All right. Let’s go. – Yeah. | -好了 我们走 -走吧 |
[02:53] | Damn, man. That shit was crazy. | 天 真是太吓人了 |
[02:56] | On a positive note, look what I got. | 往好处看 看看我拿到了什么 |
[02:57] | What’s that? Sonia’s phone? | 这是什么 索尼娅的手机吗 |
[02:58] | No! You’re childish for that though. | 不是吧 你真是太幼稚了 |
[03:00] | “Please do not offer Liza any big snacks, | “不要给丽莎吃大块的零食 |
[03:02] | like ice cream or slices of pizza.” | 比如冰淇淋或者一大块披萨” |
[03:04] | – This is the boring stuff. – “She does not need them | -这都是无聊的东西 -“她不需要吃这些 |
[03:06] | “and will never say no to them. | “也不会拒绝 |
[03:07] | “If she’s starving, she can have | “如果她饿了 她可以在家 |
[03:09] | “a Larabar, a dairy-free yogurt, | “吃一条能量棒 一份无乳糖酸奶” |
[03:11] | or a BjornQorn at home.” | “或者一袋爆米花” |
[03:13] | A Bjo– What the fuck is a BjornQorn? | 爆米花是什么东西 |
[03:15] | “Her gym teacher is already commenting on her chubby stomach.” | “她的体操老师已经对她的小肚腩有意见了” |
[03:18] | – Let me just sho– – Hey! Hold on. | -让我… -等一下 |
[03:20] | “And I don’t wanna give her any food slash body issues, | “而且我不想让她饥饿减肥 |
[03:23] | “but she doesn’t do much exercise and is not exactly skinny, | “但是她不怎么运动 而且也不算瘦 |
[03:26] | “so she definitely does not need all those in-between meals.” | “所以绝对不能让她加餐” |
[03:29] | All right. We get it. She’s fucked up. | 好了 我们懂了 她惨了 |
[03:31] | That’s fucked up. Her daughter’s literally skinny. I’ve seen her. | 太惨了 她女儿真的很瘦 我见过 |
[03:33] | Okay, look, wait. This is the good shit. Ready? | 等一下 好东西在这呢 准备好了吗 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna show you. She talked mad trash about us. | 我要给你看看 她说了我们很多坏话 |
[03:37] | – About us? – Yeah, about us. | -我们 -是的 我们 |
[03:39] | What’s up? The party’s out here, I see. | 干什么呢 原来热闹在外面 |
[03:42] | It’s in, uh, it’s in there. | 在里面 |
[03:46] | I’m glad you stayed. | 很高兴你留下了 |
[03:47] | I was disappointed when I thought you’d left. | 我以为你走了 还挺失落的 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | – What was it? – It wasn’t a rock. | -那是什么 -不是石头 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah. | 真好 |
[04:07] | Woo! Yas! | 棒 |
[04:15] | I like this part. | 我喜欢这段 |
[04:18] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[04:19] | You’re gonna get us kicked out! | 人家会把我们赶出去的 |
[04:21] | No, no, you can’t smoke in here, honey. | 不 你不能在这抽 亲爱的 |
[04:23] | Do those moves. | 那几个动作 |
[04:24] | Do the moves. Do the moves I taught. Yeah, let’s move. | 那几个动作 我教你的那几个动作 动起来 |
[04:28] | You got it. Oh yeah. | 会了吗 棒 |
[04:30] | Okay, this is weird. Okay, let’s do it. | 这有点怪 好吧来吧 |
[04:32] | Oh yeah. Back and forth. | 对 前前后后 |
[04:35] | Sorry. Sorry, my bad. | 对不起 我的锅 |
[04:36] | What the fuck? I pressed the wrong button. Sorry. | -搞什么 -我按错了键 对不起 |
[04:38] | Aw, man. Come on! | 拜托 不是吧 |
[05:03] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[05:06] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna sing “My Way.” | 我要唱《我的方式》 |
[05:09] | Newman, you dog. | 纽曼 你个狗屎 |
[05:11] | You know you can’t sing “My Way” in the Philippines? | 你不能当着菲律宾人的面唱《我的方式》 |
[05:14] | It’s illegal ’cause, uh, people got killed. | 那犯法 因为出过人命 |
[05:16] | – You’re kidding? – Yeah, yeah. | -你开玩笑的吧 -真的 |
[05:18] | Apparently, there are these gangs that would go around | 很显然有这么一帮人到处杀害 |
[05:20] | killing people who sang it poorly, | 那些唱歌跑调的人 |
[05:21] | and it got bad enough that they had to make it illegal so, uh… | 情况特别严重 所以他们立法了 |
[05:26] | Yeah. No “My Way” in karaoke. | 是的 不能在KTV唱《我的方式》 |
[05:31] | You learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新知识 |
[05:33] | The “My Way” killings. | 《我的方式》谋杀案 |
[07:06] | Here’s some cash from the bearded guy. | 这是那个大胡子的钱 |
[07:08] | – Whose is this? – That was Anthony’s. | -这是谁的 -安东尼的 |
[07:09] | He had the vodka tonics. | 他喝了伏特加汤力 |
[07:10] | Yeah, he had to bounce, but this is his and this is mine. | 对 他有事先走了 这是他的 这是我的 |
[07:13] | Oh my God, your voice. | 天啊 你的嗓音 |
[07:15] | You should be doing this professionally. | 你真该去当职业歌手 |
[07:17] | Thank you! Thank– I actually, I do sometimes. | 谢谢 其实我有时候会去唱歌 |
[07:20] | – Do you? – Yeah, yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[07:21] | – I didn’t know that! – Yeah… | -我都不知道 -对 |
[07:23] | – Oh my God, you are so good! – Thank you. | -天啊 你太厉害了 -谢谢 |
[07:25] | – I really appreciate that. – You’re really, really good. | -非常感谢 -唱得特别特别好 |
[07:27] | Like, you’re really… | 真的 超棒 |
[07:28] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Uh, here’s mine. Uh, how much more do we need? | 这是我的 还差多少钱 |
[07:34] | Hey, you were really great. | 你唱得真好听 |
[07:35] | – Oh, thanks man. Thanks. – Really. | -感谢 老兄 -真的 |
[07:37] | We still need 330. | 我们还需要330刀 |
[07:38] | Oh shit. | 糟糕 |
[07:40] | No, no, no. I can cover it. | 没事 我来出 |
[07:41] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[07:42] | – Has anybody seen my phone? – All right. | -有人看到我的手机了吗 -好吧 |
[07:44] | Phone. Phone… | 手机 手机 |
[07:46] | Hope you guys have a great night. | 希望你们今晚玩得开心 |
[07:47] | Get home safe, yes? | 平安回家 好吗 |
[07:48] | A phone, uh… | 手机 |
[07:50] | Oh shit, is this– Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[07:51] | – This, right– It’s this one? – Yes. Thank you. | -是这个吗 -是的 谢谢你 |
[07:54] | – Yeah, no problem. – Thank you. | -没事 -谢谢你 |
[07:55] | – Oh my God, I gotta text my babysitter. – You going over the bridge? | -我得给保姆发个短信 -你去桥那边吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, yeah, I want to come with you guys. | 是的 我想和你们一起去 |
[08:01] | – If you don’t mind. – Come on. | -如果你们不介意的话 -走吧 |
[08:03] | Okay. Bye, everybody! | 好 再见各位 |
[08:06] | – See ya! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[08:09] | – Group four! – Group four! | -四人行 -四人行 |
[08:12] | Yes! | 棒 |
[08:15] | – Want a ride? – Uh, yeah. Yeah. | -要我送你吗 -要 好 |
[08:16] | I just need to go pee, and then I’ll meet you outside. | 我去躺洗手间 我们外面见 |
[08:21] | – Really? – I know. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:22] | She’s been drinking wheat beer all night. | 她一整晚都在喝小麦啤酒 |
[08:26] | Celiac my ass! | 乳糜泄个屁 |
[08:28] | If she really had celiac… | 如果她真患有乳糜泄 |
[08:30] | she’d be in the bathroom every 10 minutes– | 她会每隔十分钟去趟厕所 |
[08:36] | Bro, we literally just gave you a stack of cash. | 兄弟 我们真给了你一堆钱 |
[08:39] | Just go to the back and check. I swea– | 去后面看看 我保证… |
[08:40] | – We literally just– – What’s goin’ on? | -我们真的… -怎么了 |
[08:42] | They’re tryin’ to say we didn’t pay, man. | 他们说我们没付钱 |
[08:43] | Oh, word? The Australian fuck put in all the rest of the money. | 什么 那个澳大利亚人把剩下的钱付了 |
[08:46] | – I fuckin’ know, dude. Go ask– – We all saw the money. | -我知道 去问问… -我们都看见那笔钱了 |
[08:48] | Yeah– Dude, that guy. That guy was in the fuckin’ room. | 那个人刚才在房间里 |
[08:51] | Bro, can you just tell them that-that we paid? | 老兄 你能告诉他们我们付过钱了吗 |
[08:53] | – Just tell them. – What’s goin’ on? | -告诉他们 -怎么回事 |
[08:54] | – What the fuck, dude? – Like, how do you even– | -搞什么 老兄 -你怎么能… |
[08:56] | I don’t understand how this is– | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[08:58] | They took money. | 他们把钱拿走了 |
[08:59] | – Yo! Are you kidding me, bro? – You know that’s a fuckin’ lie! | -你在逗我吗老兄 -这不是真的 |
[09:02] | They were smoking marijuana. | 他们在抽大麻 |
[09:04] | Okay, okay. Thank you, guys. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[09:06] | I can barely afford rent. | 我连房租都快付不起了 |
[09:08] | – Bro, just move. – I don’t understand– | -老兄 闪开 -我不明白… |
[09:09] | The cops are coming. | 警察要来了 |
[09:10] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[09:11] | Run, front door! Go, front door! | 快 前门 快去前门 |
[09:12] | I’ll do the back! | 我去后面包抄 |
[09:15] | – This place is like a maze! – Go, go, go. | -这地方跟迷宫一样 -快跑快跑 |
[09:20] | Go back! Move! Move! Move! | 往回走 快点 |
[09:23] | I swear to God, I’m gonna fuckin’ make you move! | 我对天发誓 你们不让我就动手了 |
[09:27] | Fuck! Shit. | 该死 |
[09:31] | – Shit. Where are we? – Your car! | -我们这是在哪儿 -你的车 |
[09:32] | Fuck. Go, go, go. | 该死 快走快走 |
[09:35] | Oh, fuck! The keys are in the jacket! | 该死 车钥匙在大衣兜里 |
[09:37] | Are you fucking kidding me?! | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[09:38] | Go, go! | 快跑快跑 |
[09:39] | Just keep going. Fuckin’ go! | 继续跑 快跑 |
[09:48] | Go, go, go. | 快跑 |
[09:50] | Motherfucker. Hey, what the fuck?! | 混蛋 搞什么 |
[09:52] | Hey! Dude, let go of me! | 老兄 放开我 |
[09:55] | What the fuck, dude! Let go! | 搞什么 老兄 放开 |
[09:56] | – Motherfucker, get the fuck– – Get him! | -混蛋 滚开 -抓住他 |
[09:58] | Roman, don’t hurt him! | 罗曼 别伤害他 |
[09:59] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[10:01] | Shit. Go. Go, go! | 妈的 快跑 |
[10:02] | There’s a cab. Let’s get it. | 有辆出租车 我们拦住它 |
[10:06] | Hi. How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[10:08] | Uh, we’re goin’ to the Bronx, actually. | 我们要去布朗克斯区 |
[10:10] | – 238th and– Oh shit! – Come on. | -238街和… 妈的 -快开 |
[10:12] | No, no, no. Just drive. | 不 就往前开吧 |
[10:13] | Don’t take them. They took money. | 别拉他们 他们拿了钱 |
[10:14] | No, he’s lying. We didn’t take anything. We swear. | 他说谎 我们什么也没拿 我们发誓 |
[10:17] | – Get out of my car! – Please, drive. That guy’s insane. Get us away. | -下车 -求你开车 那人有病 带我们走 |
[10:19] | – Come on! – Get the fuck out of my car! | -拜托 -滚下我的车 |
[10:21] | Are you fucking kidding me?! | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[10:22] | – Let’s go! Go, go. Go. – Let’s go. | -我们走 -我们走 |
[10:27] | Run for it! | 加油 |
[10:30] | Whole world’s gone. | 都疯了吧 |
[10:40] | Does no one love you, bro? | 没人爱你吗 哥们 |
[10:42] | Is that what’s up? | 是这情况吗 |
[10:45] | Seriously man, what the fuck’s your problem? | 说真的 你他妈什么毛病 |
[10:47] | What’s my problem? What the fuck’s your problem? | 我什么毛病 你他妈什么毛病 |
[10:49] | Bro, I don’t have a fucking problem. | 哥们 我没他妈什么毛病 |
[10:51] | Bro, you’re the one with the problem. | 哥们 是你有毛病 |
[10:53] | You’re chasing fuckin’ innocent people all over the city. | 你追着无辜的人满城跑 |
[10:56] | All right, dude, look, | 好了 哥们 听着 |
[10:57] | I-I know that shit’s not gettin’ service here, okay? | 我知道那玩意在这里没有信号 |
[10:59] | You don’t wanna do this all night, right? | 你也不想一晚上都这么折腾吧 |
[11:01] | Is this like a date? Like a romantic night we’re having? | 这像是约会吗 我们浪漫的一晚 |
[11:03] | You wanna hold hands? | 你想要拉手吗 |
[11:05] | – Bro, don’t you have like… – Are you free? | -哥们 你难道… -你走吗 |
[11:05] | …a wife and kids to go home to… | 就不用回家找老婆孩子… |
[11:07] | or something? | 什么的吗 |
[11:08] | We can do this all night, man. | 我们可以一晚上都干这个 |
[11:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:12] | Hey, what the fuck? Hey– | 什么情况 喂… |
[11:31] | – Hey, hey. I’m here. – Finally. | -我来了 -总算来了 |
[11:33] | – Sorry. – We gotta hurry, for real. | -抱歉 -我们真的得快点了 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I know. I’m going as fast as possible. | 我知道 我会尽快 |
[11:38] | No, you’re fine. | 没事 |
[11:39] | As long as we’re out of the door in like 10 minutes. | 只要我们十分钟能出门就行 |
[11:42] | Ten minutes?! The G was so fucked, | 十分钟 太操蛋了 |
[11:44] | and I had to buy these fucking shoes. | 我还得买这双倒霉鞋子 |
[11:47] | And my phone died. | 而且我手机也没电了 |
[11:48] | – Ooh. – On the train. | -哦 -在地铁上 |
[11:49] | Yeah, so… | 对 所以… |
[11:51] | You don’t even care. Oh. Wow. Great. | 你根本不在乎 哟 真棒 |
[11:53] | – You got a pedicure, that’s awesome. – Not for this. | -你还做了脚指甲 真不错 -不是为这个 |
[11:55] | We’ve gotta go, for real. | 我们得走了 真的 |
[11:57] | Okay, for real, I’m hurrying. | 我已经尽快了 真的 |
[11:58] | – You cannot take a shower! – What?! I fucking stoink! | -你不能再冲澡了 -什么 我臭死了 |
[12:02] | – You don’t want– It’s bad. – Well, someone is going to love that. | -你可不希望…这不好 -有人会喜欢的 |
[12:05] | No. Who’s gonna love it? And what am I wearing tonight? | 不会 谁会喜欢 我今晚穿什么 |
[12:07] | I laid this out for you, remember? Come on. | 我给你放这了 记得吗 快 |
[12:11] | Hi, Tess. | 苔丝 |
[12:13] | Sorry I didn’t put the bed away. I know. | 对不起 我没把床挪走 我知道 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna take care of it though. | 不过我会处理的 |
[12:23] | What’s her fuckin’ problem? God damn. | 她是什么情况 我的天 |
[12:27] | I really hope this one guy isn’t there, | 我真希望这家伙不在 |
[12:28] | – but, of course, he totally will be. – Who? | -可毫无疑问 他肯定会在 -谁 |
[12:32] | This very tragic, very red, Guy Fieri-esque-like dude. | 那个可悲的 火红的 一头红毛的家伙 |
[12:36] | But just like only his style reference ’cause he’s like so shy. | 但这也是他唯一的标记了 他特别害羞 |
[12:39] | Is he nice? | 人好吗 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. I feel really bad for him. | 我不知道 我真替他难过 |
[12:44] | Oh. His breath. I can’t– | 他的口臭 我没办法… |
[12:46] | It’s very like… | 像这样… |
[12:48] | “Has Hillary Hopkins had her honeymoon?” | “希拉里·霍普金斯度过蜜月吗” |
[12:51] | It’s like… nasty. | 真…恶心 |
[12:54] | This is it? | 是这里吗 |
[12:55] | – I’m gonna tell you something right now– – We should go in though. | -我现在要告诉你些事 -不过我们该进去了 |
[12:57] | Rachel Zimmerman had her bat mitzvah here, | 瑞秋·齐默曼在这里举办了她的成人礼 |
[13:00] | – and she nailed the haftorah. – Aah, I’m dead. | -还背诵了经文 -我死了 |
[13:06] | – Oh, you should put on your shoes. – Oh, okay. | -对了 你该把鞋换上了 -好的 |
[13:10] | Hi. Is it too early to order a drink? | 现在点酒太早了吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, fuck! I should have smelled these before. | 妈的 我应该先闻闻的 |
[13:16] | – They smell like shit. – Well, someone’s gonna– | -这鞋臭死了 -总会有人 |
[13:18] | – Don’t say someone’s gonna love it. – Someone will! | -别说总会有人好这口 -总有人会的 |
[13:20] | – Hi, Cherry! – Oh, by the way, I go by “Cherry” here. | -樱桃 -对了 我在这叫”樱桃” |
[13:24] | Are you fucking serious? | 真的假的 |
[13:24] | Hey, Gemma! | 洁玛 |
[13:27] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:29] | God, I’ve been on jury duty for about ten years. | 天哪 我已经做了大概十年陪审团成员了 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:32] | Don’t wait for me. It’s fine. I’ll just… | 别等我了 没事的 我就… |
[13:35] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:47] | Oh, I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[13:49] | You are so much taller in person. | 你真人高多了 |
[13:52] | – You’re gorgeous! – Oh, thank you so much. | -你真美 -谢谢夸奖 |
[13:55] | I-I never hear that, that I’m taller in person. | 我从没听别人说我真人更高 |
[13:58] | – Ah! Cherry pie! – Oscar! | -甜心樱桃派 -奥斯卡 |
[14:02] | Oh, you look bloody amazing. | 你真是太动人了 |
[14:05] | Doesn’t she? | 是吧 |
[14:06] | Now I’m just sad I didn’t get the chance | 我只是遗憾我没有机会 |
[14:08] | to interview you personally. | 亲自采访你 |
[14:11] | And, you… | 而你… |
[14:20] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好了 |
[14:22] | – We’re gonna have a fun night, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -我们今晚会尽情享乐 对吧 -没错 |
[14:25] | Woo! I’m so excited! | 我好兴奋 |
[14:43] | – Having a good time? – Yes! | -玩得开心吗 -当然 |
[15:10] | Oh, you are smelling very, very good today. | 你今晚的味道特别迷人 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | Oh my God, hey. | 我的天 你在这 |
[15:37] | Oh! I wanna go. | 我想回去了 |
[15:40] | – I’ll… see you around. – Yeah. | -那我们下次见 -好 |
[15:48] | Freddie Giordano-Roth? | 弗蕾蒂·乔达诺-罗斯 |
[15:50] | Excuse me, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[15:53] | – My God… – Oh, my God, Eddie. | -我的天 -天哪 你是艾迪 |
[15:55] | Yeah, hey! Hi! | 对 你好啊 |
[15:57] | – Wow. – How are you? | -天哪 -你好吗 |
[15:58] | How is your mom? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[16:02] | I don’t– I don’t talk to her anymore. | 我…我跟她不联系了 |
[16:04] | Well… you look the exact same. | 好吧 你看起来一点没变 |
[16:07] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[16:09] | I dated Freddie’s mom from 1998 to 2003. | 我从98年到03年在和弗蕾蒂的妈妈约会 |
[16:14] | Well, 2004 actually. January of 2004. 2004. | 其实是到04年 04年1月 |
[16:18] | Memory on you. | 你的回忆 |
[16:21] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:23] | I don’t know that I’d call it insane. | 我说不好算不算疯狂 |
[16:24] | I don’t mean like insane. I’m just saying crazy scenario. | 我不是那个意思 只是说太巧了吧 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I guess this is… kind of crazy. | 是啊 确实是 太巧了 |
[16:31] | Wouldn’t you say, Eddie? | 可不是嘛 艾迪 |
[16:32] | Wow, I’m-I’m sorry. I’m just blown away. | 不好意思 我只是太惊讶了 |
[16:36] | This is your roommate Freddie. | 这就是你的室友弗蕾蒂 |
[16:37] | – Yes. – Holy shit. | -对 -见鬼了 |
[16:43] | – The world is really so small. – Yeah. | -世界确实很小啊 -没错 |
[16:47] | Is Eddie the one who used to cut the squares out of the carpet | 艾迪就是那个有狗在屋里拉屎后 |
[16:50] | when the dog used to shit in the house? | 把地毯剪下来的人吗 |
[16:52] | No. That was the guy who… | 不 那个人是 |
[16:55] | helped my mom set the house on fire. | 帮我妈把屋子点着的那个 |
[16:58] | Eddie proposed to my mom twice, he’s that one. Ugh! | 艾迪向我妈求过两次婚 他是那个 |
[17:01] | Also, he used to drive with two feet. | 他以前还用两只脚开车 |
[17:03] | Oh, that’s entirely fooked, mate. | 这也太蠢了吧 姐妹儿 |
[17:06] | Almost as fooked as me friend | 快和我朋友一样蠢了 |
[17:08] | gettin’ her toes sucked by me almost dad. | 被跟他爸一样的男人吮脚趾 |
[17:12] | Many times, mate. Hate to say it. | 还好几次呢 姐妹儿 我真不想说 |
[17:15] | Many times? Really? | 好几次 真的吗 |
[17:18] | I told you that. | 我跟你说过的 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. I think I just liked him ’cause our names rhymed. | 我不知道 我喜欢他可能只因为我们名字押韵 |
[17:28] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[17:30] | He texted me. | 他给我发消息了 |
[17:32] | He has your number? | 他还有你的号码 |
[17:34] | Oh like… we’ve hung out before. | 我们以前出去玩过 |
[17:37] | You’ve hung out before? | 你们以前还出去玩过 |
[17:39] | You’ve hung out before? | 你们还出去玩过 |
[17:40] | You’ve hung out? | 你们还出去玩过 |
[17:42] | With him before? | 和他 |
[17:46] | Aah! Don’t look at me like that! | 不要这样看着我 |
[17:47] | – I needed the money! – What? | -我需要钱 -什么 |
[17:49] | I needed the money. | 我需要钱 |
[17:54] | Okay, he’s asking me if Freddie and I would be interested: | 他在问 弗蕾蒂和我有没有兴趣 |
[17:58] | “I have a way for you to make some extra cash. | “我这有个赚外快的路子 |
[18:00] | “I’m leaving town and am in desperate need | “我要出城了 迫切需要保姆 |
[18:03] | for a cat slash plant sitter.” | “照顾猫咪和植物” |
[18:08] | Uh, I’m thinking about you fucking him. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我在脑补你们爱爱 |
[18:11] | Well, he’d obviously pay us. | 很明显他要付给我们钱 |
[18:15] | And he’s just saying like to feed the cat, | 而且他只说要喂猫 |
[18:17] | and he has this special orchid that needs misting. | 有株特别的兰花要浇水 |
[18:20] | That’s right. He does have a lot of plants in his house. | 没错 他家确实有很多植物 |
[18:22] | You’ve been to his house? | 你还去过他家 |
[18:26] | You know what? I’m just sayin’ we’re gonna do it | 你知道吗 我觉得我们该接下来 |
[18:27] | because he’s gone for like two weeks. | 因为他要出去两周 |
[18:30] | Wait. We’re gonna stay over at his house? | 等等 我们要在他家过夜 |
[18:33] | Yes, stupid! | 对啊 蠢蛋 |
[18:36] | Yeah, oh, oh! All right. Okay. | 好的吧 行吧 |
[18:49] | This is like a really… crazy bathroom. | 这个浴室也…太夸张了吧 |
[18:54] | You can really have all your friends in here with you. | 你简直可以把所有朋友都叫上 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I know. It’s like a locker room in there. | 我懂 里面像个衣帽间似的 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[18:59] | I really wanna try one of those urinals. | 我真的很想试试那些小便器 |
[19:01] | I have before, and it went all over the place. | 我以前试过 弄得到处都是 |
[19:04] | Hmm… It’s crazy you spent your childhood here, man. | 你小时候在这里待过 太夸张了 |
[19:07] | Oh. Only a few years. | 就几年 |
[19:09] | And most of it was spent in the corner, | 几乎都待在角落 |
[19:11] | murdering Sims in the pool. | 在泳池通杀电子游戏 |
[19:13] | Murder. Love those pajamas. | 通杀 睡衣不错 |
[19:15] | – Oh, thanks. They’re Eddie’s. – I figured. | -谢谢 是艾迪的 -猜到了 |
[19:17] | Thank you for the introduction to Halls again. | 再次感谢带我参观这豪宅 |
[19:19] | – Oh my God. Take as many as you want. Please. – Of course. | -天 尽管多拿点 -不客气 |
[19:21] | Remember that commercial where he’s like… Aah. | 还记得那个广告里他像这样 |
[19:24] | – My throat! – Yeah. | -我的喉咙 -对 |
[19:26] | Yeah. All right, see ya later. | 好了 回头见 |
[19:27] | Bye! Thank you. | 拜拜 谢谢 |
[19:29] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:32] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[19:36] | I suck at rolling joints, so you know. | 我不太会卷大麻 告诉你一声 |
[19:38] | …80,000 pounds of potatoes, | 八万吨的土豆 |
[19:40] | 23 times more than the average American. | 美国人平均体重的二十三倍不止 |
[19:43] | Because of her aversion to other foods, Kelly even eat– | 因为她讨厌其他食物 凯莉还吃 |
[19:48] | Hey, would you wanna watch like Leaving Neverland with me? | 你想和我一起看《逃离梦幻岛》吗 |
[19:50] | I’ve really always wanted to watch it, and just like, | 我一直很想看 |
[19:53] | I’ve never been in the right head space… | 但一直没合适机会 |
[19:55] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[19:56] | Why did we do that? | 我们为什么要看这个 |
[20:00] | I’d be down to do the Oprah special, though. | 我还看过奥普拉特别节目 |
[20:02] | There is no fucking way in hell I’m doing that Oprah special. | 我他妈绝对不看什么奥普拉特别节目 |
[20:05] | Like I need like a… Queer Eye or somethin. | 感觉我得装成《粉雄救兵》什么的 |
[20:08] | You don’t wanna delve right in? | 你不想试试吗 |
[20:10] | I feel like it’s fresh still. | 我觉得还很新鲜 |
[20:13] | No. | 不了 |
[20:23] | I can’t believe you’ve already slept here. | 真不敢相信你已经在这里睡过了 |
[20:25] | Well, yeah… | 是啊 |
[20:28] | Someday you’ll get over it. | 你早晚会习惯的 |
[20:35] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[20:38] | I feel sick. | 我觉得有点恶心 |
[20:39] | Jeez. Oh. | 天 |
[20:42] | – I wanna try. – Go for it. | -我想试试 -请吧 |
[20:52] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[20:54] | Isn’t this cool? | 很酷吧 |
[20:57] | Oh fuck. | 该死 |
[21:03] | Black box, under the bed. | 黑盒子 床底下 |
[21:05] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 我听着呢 |
[21:08] | – Oh photos, shit. – There’s Portugal 2016. | -照片 该死 -这是2016年葡萄牙的 |
[21:14] | Writing on a napkin. He’s artsy. | 在纸巾上写字 他还真有艺术范儿 |
[21:18] | All alone. | 都是单人照 |
[21:20] | Okay, snoozing. | 好吧 过 |
[21:21] | – Next. – Yeah, there’s nothing of interest. Okay. | -下一份 -好吧 没什么有意思的了 |
[21:25] | Shit. Luca. 2010. | 该死 卢卡 2010年的 |
[21:35] | This is not looking so good. | 看起来不太妙 |
[21:36] | I know. I don’t like this. Do you think… | 我知道 我不喜欢这个 你觉得… |
[21:39] | We’re dealing with… | 我们面对的是… |
[21:41] | A pedo? A pedo. | -恋童癖 -恋童癖 |
[21:43] | Do you think? | 你觉得是吗 |
[21:45] | I mean, honestly, I… | 说实话 我… |
[21:48] | truly can’t tell you. I am so warped from this day. | 我真没法说 我今天意识不太清醒了 |
[21:51] | – Look at this kid’s– Sorry. – I won’t– | -看这孩子的…抱歉 -我不… |
[21:54] | I’ll never look at a kid’s photo the same ever again. | 我再也没法直视小孩的照片了 |
[21:58] | You should look at this one | 你该看看这个 |
[21:59] | where the kid’s legs are spread wide open, | 这孩子的腿大大张开着 |
[22:01] | and he’s sitting with… the man whose house we’re in. | 他身边那个人…我们住的就是他家 |
[22:04] | I mean, maybe that’s normal. I have no idea. | 也许这很常见 我不知道 |
[22:07] | I’ve never been close to a kid as an adult. | 我成年后从没跟小孩亲近过 |
[22:11] | There’s more from his baptism. | 还有很多他洗礼上的照片 |
[22:17] | Eddie has sisters. | 艾迪有姐妹 |
[22:19] | – Right. – I forgot. | -好吧 -我忘了 |
[22:21] | – So Luca is his nephew. – Yeah. Definitely. | -所以卢卡是他外甥 -是的 绝对的 |
[22:23] | Here’s a woman with– with Luca. | 这张上有个女人跟…跟卢卡在一起 |
[22:28] | You know what they say? | 你知道俗话怎么说吗 |
[22:29] | People have to fuck their nephews. | 人们就得搞自己的外甥 |
[22:31] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[22:33] | Maybe we’re the perverts for thinking this is perverted. | 也许是我们太变态 才会觉得这样变态 |
[22:37] | You’re missing company retreat. | 你错过公司静修活动了 |
[22:39] | No, that’s all you. | 不用 都归你了 |
[22:43] | Fuck. That movie’s got me twisted. | 该死 那电影让我心理扭曲了 |
[23:08] | I’m actually so good at this. | 我还真挺擅长这个的 |
[23:14] | Hmm, maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[23:19] | – Hey, so, um… – Wait, what is that? | -话说… -等等 那是什么 |
[23:23] | Come here. | 来 |
[23:29] | I thought that all of these were gone. | 我本来以为这些都没了 |
[23:31] | In the fire. | 房子着火的时候被烧了 |
[23:33] | – No… – But, um… | -不是吧… -但是… |
[23:34] | Yeah, like, I’ve never seen these before. | 是啊 就好像我从来没见过这些 |
[23:37] | Oh, a baby picture of you. | 你小时候的照片 |
[23:40] | You’re so sweet. | 你太可爱了 |
[23:43] | And that dog. | 还有那狗狗 |
[23:51] | You still make that face. | 你现在还会有那种表情 |
[24:16] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[24:18] | But I have really bad dry mouth, | 但我真的快渴死了 |
[24:20] | – and I really need a glass of water. – Yeah, yeah. Go. | -我真的需要一杯水 -好的 去吧 |
[24:23] | – Do you want one? – No. | -你要一杯吗 -不用了 |
[24:29] | I can’t believe I’ve been fucking on top of your baby pictures. | 真不敢相信我在你小时候的照片上做爱 |
[24:40] | Oh my God. Freddie, you have to come here. | 天啊 弗蕾蒂 你得过来一下 |
[24:45] | – Please… – What? | -拜托 -怎么了 |
[24:47] | No, just come here now. | 快来就是了 |
[24:51] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[24:54] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[24:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:00] | What? | 怎么了啊 |
[25:02] | I’m coming. | 我下来了 |
[25:08] | Oh, what the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[25:10] | Do you remember when I had to take an Uber home | 你记不记得上次我不得不打车回家 |
[25:12] | ’cause someone took my shoes? | 因为有人偷了我的鞋 |
[25:15] | My Margielas. | 我的马吉拉鞋 |
[25:18] | Oh my God, he loves feet. | 天啊 他喜欢脚 |
[25:20] | – I know. – He loves them! | -我知道 -他有癖好 |
[25:25] | Holy shit, I like these. | 我操 我喜欢这双 |
[25:27] | – Those are cute. -And they’re my size. | -好看 -而且是我的尺码 |
[25:30] | And now they’re mine. | 现在它们归我了 |
[25:34] | Oh my God, did you not see these yet? | 天啊 你没看到这个吗 |
[25:37] | A clown boot. | 小丑靴 |
[25:39] | My dude! It’s a tap. | 天啊 还有踏板 |
[25:43] | It’s a tapping da– Aw, fuck. | 可以跳踢踏舞…疼 |
[25:49] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[25:53] | Hello. Thank you for being here today | 大家好 感谢各位今天来这里 |
[25:56] | to participate in the work of the New York State courts. | 参与纽约州法庭的工作 |
[25:59] | Your jury duty may be the most important civic role | 你们在陪审团的职责 也许是你们 |
[26:01] | you perform, outside of the voting booths, | 在投票间之外 作为这伟大民主制的一员 |
[26:04] | as a participant in this great democracy. | 扮演的最重要的公民角色 |
[26:07] | And by the way, I think you’ll find it | 对了 我觉得你们 |
[26:10] | a fascinating experience. | 会有一次无与伦比的体验 |
[26:12] | Here in New York, | 在纽约 |
[26:13] | with our system of checks and balances, | 在我们的制衡体制下 |
[26:15] | it’s the responsibility of the state | 州政府 |
[26:17] | as represented by the prosecution | 由控方代表 |
[26:19] | to present the evidence | 有责任提供证据 |
[26:20] | against any person accused of a criminal act. | 指证任何被控有犯罪行为的人 |
[26:23] | It’s the work of the grand jury, | 这是陪审团的职责 |
[26:26] | you people sitting right here today, to review that evidence | 也就是今天坐在这里的你们 要检阅证据 |
[26:29] | and determine whether that accusation is legally justified. | 并决定指控是否合法 |
[26:35] | The presentations you’ll hear | 你们将听到 |
[26:36] | from an assistant district attorney | 来自一位助理地检官的陈词 |
[26:37] | may include homicide, robbery, grand larceny, | 内容可能包括谋杀 抢劫 重大盗窃 |
[26:41] | narcotics crimes, possession of stolen property, | 毒品犯罪 持有赃物 |
[26:44] | rape, sodomy, assault, | 强奸 鸡奸 故意伤人 |
[26:46] | arson, kidnapping, burglary, | 纵火 绑架 入室盗窃 |
[26:48] | possession of weapons. | 持有武器 |
[26:50] | Practically, the whole spectrum of the criminal law. | 基本上包括了刑法的全部范围 |
[26:53] | If any of us found ourselves accused of a felony, | 如果我们有人发现自己被控犯下了重罪 |
[26:56] | we would hope to have an engaged, fair, | 我们一定希望能有一个公平公正 |
[26:58] | impartial grand jury of New Yorkers, like you | 不偏不倚的纽约人陪审团 就像你们 |
[27:02] | reviewing the prosecutor’s evidence against us. | 你们审核着控方对我们的不利证据 |
[27:05] | As grand jurors, you are now part | 作为陪审团成员 你们现在 |
[27:07] | of the criminal justice system. | 是犯罪司法体系的一员 |
[27:10] | Your mission is twofold. | 你们的任务有两方面 |
[27:12] | On one hand, to use your power | 一方面 要用你们 |
[27:13] | as grand jurors to investigate crimes, | 作为陪审团的权力 去调查犯罪 |
[27:16] | to hand up an indictment | 在有足够证据的情况下 |
[27:17] | when sufficient evidence exists to do so. | 递交起诉书 |
[27:20] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[27:21] | when evidence is insufficient, | 若证据不足 |
[27:23] | to protect people from an unfounded criminal accusation | 就要保护人民不遭受无根据的刑事指控 |
[27:26] | by not handing up an indictment. | 即不递交起诉书 |
[27:29] | We could not preserve the rights | 我们在体制中 |
[27:31] | of both defendants and victims in our system, | 不能同时保护被告和受害者的权力 |
[27:33] | protect public safety, | 请保护公共安全 |
[27:35] | and insure that police and prosecutors | 确保警方和检方 |
[27:37] | made their obligations | 在没有你们陪审团的参与下 |
[27:38] | without the participation of jurors like you. | 也能履行义务 |
[27:42] | Thank you for your participation | 感谢各位前来参与 |
[27:45] | in the pursuit of justice. | 正义万岁 |