时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ZiMuZu.tv | |
[00:10] | How you living? | 你过得怎么样 |
[00:11] | – I’m good, man. ?- Good. | -挺好的 哥们 -那就好 |
[00:12] | So what I can do for you today? | 今天想怎么剪 |
[00:14] | I’m thinking just a little off the top. | 可能就顶上稍微修一下吧 |
[00:16] | Nothing– nothing too drastic. | 别太夸张了 |
[00:18] | I see this man on subway today | 我今天在地铁上看到个人 |
[00:20] | who look like you. | 很像你 |
[00:21] | – Oh, okay. – Yeah, and I think, | -好吧 -真的 我就在想 |
[00:23] | I want to try haircut like his for you. | 真想给你试试他的发型 |
[00:26] | – Okay. – ?But his hair was much thicker. | -也行 -不过他头发厚多了 |
[00:32] | Well, you know, mine’s going, | 你知道的 我开始谢顶了 |
[00:33] | – and I’m okay with it. – Yeah, no kidding it’s going. | -我能接受 -谢得还挺严重 |
[00:35] | I can’t do anything with this hair anymore. | 你这头发我真是无从下手了 |
[00:38] | This is not enough. | 太少了 |
[00:40] | There’s– there’s a good amount of hair. | 还剩了挺多的 |
[00:41] | There’s good amount, but listen, | 是挺多 但听我说 |
[00:43] | I am a barber, not a magician. | 我是理发师 不是魔术师 |
[00:46] | – But I will do what I can. – ?Okay. | -不过我尽量吧 -好吧 |
[00:51] | Hey, Johnny. What’s up, man? | 强尼 怎么了 |
[00:52] | What’s up, my man? I need some weed, brother. Uh… | 还好吗 哥们 我需要点大麻 |
[00:55] | – ASAP. ?- Look– Hold on. Excuse me. | -要尽快 -稍等 不好意思 |
[00:57] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[00:58] | Um… Take your time. | 慢慢接 |
[01:00] | – It’s gonna be probably like two hours. – Fuck, man. | -可能得俩小时 -操 |
[01:02] | Okay, well, just so you know, I’m hurtin’. | 提醒你一句 我痛苦着呢 |
[01:04] | – So with the quickness, please. – Yeah, I’ll see what I can do, man. | -麻烦你尽快行吗 -好 我尽量 |
[01:06] | All right. You do that. | 好吧 尽快 |
[01:08] | You want to come back in two hours? | 你要俩小时后再回来吗 |
[01:10] | No, I– I just gotta get back to work, | 不 我只是有点工作 |
[01:12] | – but, uh… – Okay, good. That’s… | -不过 -好 那就… |
[01:13] | Just do the top. | 就把上面修一下吧 |
[01:15] | Just the top? Okay. | 就上面 行 |
[01:16] | This is even simple. | 这简单 |
[01:18] | Just the top. | 就上面 |
[01:19] | This is like you go to your mechanic in car | 这就像你去修车 |
[01:22] | and you say, “Only fix the bumper. | 你跟师傅说 就修一下保险杠 |
[01:23] | Don’t fix the engine.” | 别动引擎 |
[01:24] | It makes no sense, but I will do it. | 根本没道理 不过我会照做 |
[01:26] | Spasiba. | 谢谢[俄语] |
[01:28] | Pajalusta. | 不客气 |
[02:03] | 众口难调 | |
[02:04] | 众口难调 | |
[02:05] | 众口难调 | |
[02:06] | 众口难调 | |
[02:09] | Why are you embarrassed? You look fucking hot! | 你害什么羞 你很性感啊 |
[02:12] | Why are you talking like this? | 你为啥要这么说话 |
[02:14] | You sound like you’re out of your fucking mind! | 你这话跟他妈疯子没啥两样 |
[02:15] | You sound like you’re out of your fucking mind | 你他妈才疯了 |
[02:17] | ’cause why would you invest all this time | 你花这么多时间和钱 |
[02:19] | and money into belly dancing classes | 去上肚皮舞课 |
[02:21] | and then not want to dance for anyone? | 结果却不愿意跳给别人看 |
[02:22] | ?Because I’m not dancing for you | 因为我不想跳给你 |
[02:24] | and your stupid little friends, you fucking idiots! | 和你那些蠢朋友看 白痴 |
[02:26] | Hey, well, excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[02:27] | I guess I can’t fucking do anything right, can I? | 看来我他妈做什么都不对是吧 |
[02:29] | No, you can’t do anything right! | 对 你做什么都不对 |
[02:30] | – I’m just the worst boyfriend ever. – I mean, like seriously? | -我就是史上最差男朋友 -真的假的 |
[02:32] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听到你自己说啥了吗 |
[02:33] | You’re trying to act like some bad-ass, “Fast and the Furious” | 你就想学《速度与激情》里那些混蛋 |
[02:36] | whatever Vin Diesel type shit this is, | 就范・迪塞尔那一套 |
[02:37] | and, you know, Hey, hey, hey, all right, | 好了好了 |
[02:39] | – let’s just cool out, babe. – I can’t even stand this shit anymore. | -咱们先冷静 宝贝 -我他妈受不了了 |
[02:40] | – Cool out? – Yeah. | -冷静 -对啊 |
[02:42] | – You’re fucking crazy! – Don’t hit my flat! | -你他妈疯了 -别砸我的公寓 |
[02:44] | I will do whatever the fuck I want in your flat! | 我他妈想干啥就干啥 |
[02:47] | – Listen, let’s just talk. – Cool out. I can’t fucking cool out. | -咱们好好说 -冷静 我他妈没法冷静 |
[02:49] | You cool out! | 你自己冷静去吧 |
[02:50] | – Who? – Just like last night like when you were, | -谁啊 -就像那天你在酒吧 |
[02:52] | you were doing with that fucking dude in the club. | 对那哥们做的那样 |
[02:54] | – I mean, seriously! – You mean when I was protecting you | -不是吧你 -你是说我那天保护你 |
[02:56] | – from that asshole thug? – Protecting me? | -不让那混蛋来烦你吗 -保护我 |
[02:57] | You call that protecting me? | 你管那叫保护 |
[02:58] | Yes. That’s one of my love languages, protection. | 对 那是我的甜言蜜语 保护 |
[03:00] | He was trying to get to the bathroom | 他只是想去厕所 |
[03:02] | and it was crowded! My God! Oh, oh. | 场地有点挤而已 我的天 |
[03:04] | You think I don’t know that trick? | 你以为我不懂那种套路吗 |
[03:05] | – You think I don’t know that trick? ?- Oh, a trick? | -你以为我不懂 -套路 |
[03:07] | – I’m trying to keep you safe. – You know what? You’re insane. | -我是想保护你的安全 -你疯了 |
[03:10] | – You’re fucking insane. – Stop calling me crazy! | -你他妈疯了 -别再说我有病了 |
[03:11] | I didn’t call you crazy! | 我没说你有病 |
[03:13] | I called you insane! | 我说你疯了 |
[03:14] | And I’m done! Fuck you, | 我受够了 去你妈的 |
[03:16] | and fuck you! | 也去你妈的 |
[03:18] | What the fuck did Chauncey do? Nothing. | 琼西怎么惹着你了 他什么也没做 |
[03:21] | – You need to apologize. ?- Whatever. | -你得跟他道歉 -随你怎么说 |
[03:23] | Look, please, Lisa, don’t leave. | 丽萨 别走 |
[03:24] | – No. I’m leaving. ?- Goddammit, Lisa. | -不 我走了 -该死 丽萨 |
[03:26] | If you leave you out that door, you ain’t coming back. | 你走出那门就别再回来了 |
[03:28] | – Watch. – ?Lisa, don’t leave! | -看好了 -丽萨 别走 |
[03:30] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[03:32] | What the fuck you doing out there, brother? Come in. | 你在门口干啥啊 哥们 快进来 |
[03:35] | I was just giving you a minute, man. | 我想着给你点时间 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:38] | She needs a minute. | 她才需要时间 |
[03:40] | You need a minute! | 你才需要时间 |
[03:40] | – Fucking crazy woman! – You’re fucking crazy! | -疯婆子 -你他妈才疯了 |
[03:44] | Man. | 哥们 |
[03:46] | She’s gorgeous though, right? | 不过她还是挺美的 是吧 |
[03:47] | – Oh, yeah. – I mean, you saw her. | -是啊 -你也看到她了 |
[03:49] | Don’t get any ideas. | 可别打她的主意 |
[03:51] | Okay? ? | 明白吗 |
[03:53] | – No, no… – ?Kidding. | -不会 -开玩笑呢 |
[03:54] | ?She wouldn’t go for you. | 她也看不上你 |
[03:57] | You’re not her type. | 你不是她喜欢的类型 |
[03:58] | She likes a more clean, put together… presentation. | 她喜欢干净整洁的 拿得出手的 |
[04:02] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:06] | sorry to hear you guys are having troubles, man. | 抱歉听到你俩吵架了 哥们 |
[04:09] | This is a, uh, sativa, indica. | 这有好几种 |
[04:11] | Those are a hundred– | 那种要一百… |
[04:12] | She said some pretty cold shit to me just now. | 她刚说了些挺狠的话啊 |
[04:15] | Telling me that I’m selfish. | 说我自私 |
[04:16] | But do you know how much shit that I do for her? | 但你知道我为她做了多少事吗 |
[04:19] | No. ? | 不知道 |
[04:20] | She doesn’t even realize how much shit that I sacrifice | 她都不知道我为了维持这段感情 |
[04:23] | to keep this relationship going. | 做出了多少牺牲 |
[04:25] | I mean, ’cause believe me, | 相信我 |
[04:26] | I got ample opportunity for pussy every time I hit that door. | 我每次开门都有大把妹子送上门来 |
[04:29] | Ain’t that right Chauncey? | 是吧 琼西 |
[04:31] | Chauncey know. | 琼西知道 |
[04:32] | Me too. | 我也知道 |
[04:35] | That’s what I’m saying, man. | 这真不错 哥们 |
[04:41] | Oh, I can’t, man. I gotta– | 不行 哥们 我得… |
[04:43] | What, you don’t want to smoke with us? | 怎么 你不想跟我们一起抽 |
[04:44] | ?No, I just have other clients I gotta get to, so, uh– | 不是 我只是还有个客人… |
[04:46] | You want me to just leave | 你要我像打发妓女一样 |
[04:47] | the money on the counter like you’re a hooker? | 把钱扔柜台上吗 |
[04:49] | No, I– I– ? | 不是 我… |
[04:52] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[04:53] | I know. | 我懂了 |
[04:55] | You think I’m some kind of loser, right? | 你觉得我是个废柴 是吧 |
[04:57] | – No, I– – Like I don’t know how to keep a woman satisfied. | -没有 -好像我不知道怎么满足女人 |
[04:59] | -I didn’t say that. – Right. What kind of guy am I? | -我可没那么说 -对 我算什么男人啊 |
[05:00] | I get it. I get it. I get it! | 我懂 我懂 |
[05:03] | Hey, hey, I– I can have a hit. | 来 我可以来一口 |
[05:07] | I’ll take a hit. | 我来一口 |
[05:10] | Nice, brother. | 很好 兄弟 |
[05:12] | Still pulling? We got more. | 还在吸 还有呢 |
[05:14] | You got more. ? | 你那还有 |
[05:15] | In Denmark, they tax the prostitutes is all I’m saying. | 在丹麦 当妓女还得交税 |
[05:19] | Uruguay, it’s all legal. | 在乌拉圭 啥都合法 |
[05:22] | Drugs and prostitutes. | 毒品和妓女都合法 |
[05:25] | It’s part of the culture there. | 算是那边的文化了 |
[05:26] | Cool, man. You know a lot about… prostitutes. | 真酷 你对妓女了解真多 |
[05:30] | – It’s really impressive. – Hey, what do you think of my arms? | -真有才 -你觉得我胳膊怎么样 |
[05:36] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:38] | Think my arms are jacked? | 我胳膊够带劲吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, man. They’re jacked. | 带劲 哥们 非常带劲 |
[05:42] | Yeah. I think so, too. | 我也觉得 |
[05:44] | Cool arms. | 很酷的胳膊 |
[05:45] | So listen, you got the Dank Sinatra, | 听着 你要了大麻 |
[05:46] | and then you got a quarter of O.G. Kush, | 还要了1/4的医用大麻 |
[05:48] | so that’s– that’s $200, man. | 一共200块 |
[05:52] | would you, uh, ever want to start | 你有没有想过开展那种 |
[05:53] | one of those customer loyalty programs | 提高顾客忠诚度的项目 |
[05:55] | like buy one, get one free, you know, for people like me? | 比如买一送一那种 对我这样的人 |
[06:01] | I can’t do that ’cause I don’t– | 不行 因为我… |
[06:03] | My business isn’t going well enough | 我的生意还没好到 |
[06:04] | – to give away free product. ?- Really? | -能免费送的程度 -是吗 |
[06:07] | Even after I invite you into my home, | 我都请你进了家门 |
[06:09] | give you hospitality, serve you my special mate? | 好好款待了你 还给你介绍了我的大副 |
[06:12] | – Mate. ?- Mate. | -大副 -大副 |
[06:13] | – No– – ?Doesn’t that count for anything? | -不是 -这一点意义都没有吗 |
[06:15] | Oh, no, it really does. I appreciate it, man, | 不会 很有意义 我很感激 |
[06:17] | and like I said– | 但我说了… |
[06:18] | Well, what about, like, a free joint or something? | 那能不能来点附赠样品什么的 |
[06:19] | You know, I don’t have any pre-rolled, so I can’t– | 我没有提前卷好的 没法… |
[06:22] | Well, fuck, I’ll roll one. | 我自己卷 |
[06:23] | Chauncey, roll a spliff, will ya? | 琼西 卷一支大麻烟行吗 |
[06:29] | Whoa, what’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[06:31] | Colin says you hang out and smoke with him all the time. | 柯林说你经常跟他一起去抽大麻 |
[06:33] | I know, but, you know, when I have time, I do | 我知道 我有时间的话确实会跟他出去 |
[06:36] | ’cause, you know, we’ve known each other a while, | 我们认识有一段时间了 |
[06:37] | – we’re friends, and– – What, we’re not friends? | -我们是朋友 -怎么 我俩就不是朋友 |
[06:40] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[06:41] | I just… | 只是… |
[06:43] | I’ve only met you twice, so… | 我只见过你两次 |
[06:45] | I didn’t think to say we were friends yet. | 所以我没好意思说我们是朋友 |
[06:49] | – I’m kidding. ?- Oh. Okay. | -我开玩笑呢 -好吧 |
[06:51] | I know, I’m a customer. | 我明白 我是客户 |
[06:52] | ?I get it. | 我懂的 |
[06:53] | I get it too. | 我也懂了 |
[06:55] | But I’m in your top five customer-wise though, right? | 不过我算你的金牌客户前五名吧 |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah. You’re– you’re my favorite customer. | 对 你是我最喜欢的客户 |
[06:59] | Look, Johnny, I really gotta get going. | 强尼 我真得走了 |
[07:01] | I’m very busy right now, okay? | 我现在真有点忙 好吗 |
[07:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. No problem. | 行行行 没问题 |
[07:12] | You look cool with that katana, brother. | 你拿着那把武士刀还挺帅的 哥们 |
[07:14] | – Thank you. ?- You should consider getting one. | -谢谢 -你该考虑买一把 |
[08:02] | So let’s count these out. | 来数数吧 |
[08:04] | Oh, no, man. | 不是吧 哥们 |
[08:05] | I– No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop. | 别别别 别数了 |
[08:06] | I need– I need cash. | 我需要纸钞 |
[08:08] | I’m not carrying around, like, a heavy can of change or anything like that. | 我不能背着一罐零钱到处走 |
[08:11] | Well, fuck, bro. | 去你的 哥们 |
[08:12] | I don’t mean to be disrespectful, | 我没不敬的意思 |
[08:14] | but you could probably afford to do some lifting. | 但你应该有力气抗点东西吧 |
[08:16] | Um… ?I’m surprised all that bike riding doesn’t’ keep you– | 真没想到天天骑自行车都没让你… |
[08:18] | Hey careful! | 小心点 |
[08:19] | This is an authentic samurai sword | 这是真正的武士刀 |
[08:21] | forged at the base of Mount Fuji. | 是在富士山锻造出来的 |
[08:25] | I… I really gotta get to– | 我真得… |
[08:27] | You should do some high intensity intervals | 你该做点高强度间歇训练 |
[08:29] | if you want to lose that gut. | 要是你想减掉肚腩的话 |
[08:31] | You could even do ’em on that bike of yours. | 可以在你的自行车上做 |
[08:32] | Yeah. ?I highly recommend one of these guys. | 超级推荐用这些家伙 |
[08:35] | Couple sets of these every day… | 每天做个几组 |
[08:39] | those coins wouldn’t be so heavy for you, would they? | 那些硬币就不会那么重了 对吧 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[08:58] | So I’m… | 我… |
[09:00] | I need $200 in cash, man. | 我需要200块纸钞 哥们 |
[09:04] | – Please? ?- Listen, bro, | -拜托了 -听着 哥们 |
[09:06] | if you’re business isn’t doing too well, | 要是你的生意不太好 |
[09:07] | I can lend you some cash | 我可以借点钱给你 |
[09:09] | at a low interest rate of course. | 当然利息不会太高 |
[09:11] | Yeah? Oh, thanks. It’s not that. | 谢了 不是那回事 |
[09:13] | It’s just that I have other people | 只是还有其他客人 |
[09:14] | who are waiting for me to come to them. | 在等着我过去呢 |
[09:15] | Oh! How ’bout this? | 要不这样吧 |
[09:18] | I could help you out by coming on as a consultant. | 我可以帮你做顾问 |
[09:23] | Like for– for example, | 比如 |
[09:25] | maybe if you hired some employees, | 要是你雇了员工 |
[09:28] | you could sell more weed! | 你就可以卖更多的大麻 |
[09:31] | That one’s free. | 这条建议免费 |
[09:33] | That’s a great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[09:35] | – I’ll think about it. – So, you know I would ask for half. | -我会考虑的 -我要分一半 |
[09:38] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 |
[09:40] | Oh, hold on one second. This is Lisa right here. | 稍等 是丽萨 |
[09:42] | Oh. ?Hold on. | 稍等 |
[09:44] | Are you calling ’cause you’re ready to talk reasonably? | 你打来是准备好好聊了吗 |
[09:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:52] | Who said that to you? That’s fucking bullshit. | 谁跟你说的 放屁 |
[09:54] | – Hey, man. – ?I did not. That’s bullshit! I did not. | -你好 -我没有 胡扯 我没有 |
[10:00] | If– if she’s the one who told you that, then yes, | 如果是她说的 那么是的 |
[10:02] | your sister is a liar. | 你姐姐是个骗子 |
[10:05] | Well, I would tell her | 我会告诉她 |
[10:06] | if she wants to come over here and say that to my face, | 要是她敢来当着我的面说 |
[10:07] | and show me her said proof, then maybe we can talk. | 给我看她的证据 那也许还能聊聊 |
[10:11] | You guys roommates? | 你们是室友吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah! | 对 |
[10:21] | What’s up, baby? Don’t talk like that. | 到底怎么了宝贝 别那么说话 |
[10:23] | Okay? Don’t talk like that. | 好吗 别那么说话 |
[10:24] | – Thank you. – ?On top of everything else, | -谢了 -而且 |
[10:26] | I didn’t do anything at all, | 我根本什么都没做 |
[10:27] | so there’s no “On top of” and there’s no this! | 所以没有什么而且 |
[10:30] | I’m just gonna… | 我就… |
[10:30] | I’m watching, I’m– but you’re not listening! | 我看着呢 可你没听我说 |
[10:35] | Keep the change, you filthy animal. | 零钱拿好[不用找零了] 你这禽兽 |
[10:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Where the fuck did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[10:55] | He left. | 他走了 |
[10:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:59] | Just like that? | 这就走了 |
[11:01] | I told him, “Keep the change, you filthy animal.” | 我跟他说 零钱拿好 你这禽兽 |
[11:04] | “Home Alone.” Nice, mate. Good one. | 《小鬼当家》里的 说得好 哥们 |
[11:09] | So what’d you think? How was it? | 你觉得怎么样 还行吗 |
[11:13] | Your accent was a little wonky in certain places, | 有些地方你的口音不太稳 |
[11:15] | but I don’t want to get into that. | 但我不想深究了 |
[11:17] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 你应该明白我的意思吧 |
[11:18] | – Yeah. Right. – Can’t say “Flat.” | -对 -不能说”公寓” |
[11:20] | It’s just a dead giveaway. | 一下就露馅了 |
[11:22] | And I don’t know if they say “Spliff” here. | 他们会说”大麻烟”吗 |
[11:24] | Doesn’t even matter. Listen. | 不重要了 听着 |
[11:27] | The character is coming along quite nicely. | 角色带入得很好 |
[11:28] | It’s a great exercise. Very helpful. | 真是很好的练习 很有帮助 |
[11:31] | Tell you what, they see this next week in class, | 我跟你说 等他们下周在课堂上看到这个 |
[11:33] | it’s gonna knock their tits off. Watch. | 肯定会惊掉他们的下巴 等着瞧吧 |
[11:35] | Keep the change, you filthy animal. Fucking A. | 零钱拿好 你这禽兽 太赞了 |
[11:56] | This is falling off my face. Great. | 这东西要掉了 这可好 |
[11:58] | Okay, quick photo. Do the, um, square one. Here’s mine. | 快拍一张 用方框模式 这是我的 |
[12:00] | I know how to use an iPhone, babe. ? | 我知道怎么用iPhone 宝贝 |
[12:02] | But, ladies, keep your legs together | 不过姑娘们 腿合拢 |
[12:03] | because after a long day at work, I don’t want to see that! | 工作一天了都 我可不想看到那些 |
[12:07] | Hey, Tabs, I’m looking at you. | 小塔 我看着你呢 |
[12:08] | I don’t want to see that. Lock that up. | 我不想拿到那个 收好了 |
[12:11] | Who else wishes Max was straight? | 还有谁希望麦克斯是直的 |
[12:14] | Back off, bitch. Get your own gay husband. | 闪开 贱人 自己找个同志老公去 |
[12:16] | Oh, wait, you’re marrying him next month. | 不对 你下个月就要跟他结婚了 |
[12:18] | Okay, ladies, everybody say, | 好了姑娘们 说 |
[12:19] | “I tell my boyfriend he’s normal-sized!” | 我跟我男朋友说他尺寸一般 |
[12:21] | I do! ?Max, just take the fucking picture. | 麦克斯 赶紧照 |
[12:23] | Say, “Beyoncé!” | 说 碧昂斯 |
[12:25] | Beyoncé! | 碧昂斯 |
[12:28] | Yas, kweens! | 棒 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God, you’re killing it. | 天 彻底被你毁了 |
[12:36] | It’s like, we get it, you have access to social media. | 我们懂的 你有渠道接触社交媒体 |
[12:39] | Okay, what about the one who said she used to roofie herself? | 那个说她以前会给自己下药的呢 |
[12:41] | Yeah, we all did that, | 我们都干过 |
[12:42] | but I know who you’re talking about: Courtney. | 但我知道你说的是谁 科特尼 |
[12:45] | She’s crazy. She was telling me about all her abortions. | 她真是疯了 一直跟我说她堕胎的事 |
[12:47] | Yeah, we used to say Planned Parenthood gave her a punch card. | 我们以前都说计生办给她发了积分卡 |
[12:50] | Okay, that sounds like a Chelsea Handler joke. | 有点像切尔西・韩德勒的笑话 |
[12:52] | I will Google it. | 我要谷歌一下 |
[12:56] | Max, can you fix my braids? They’re coming loose. | 麦克斯 能帮我调下辫子吗 有点松了 |
[12:58] | Yes, babe, but I need bobby pins ’cause y’all cleaned me out. | 好 但我需要大头夹 你都给我用光了 |
[13:01] | Oh, I have three words for y’all! | 我有三个字送你 |
[13:04] | New Orleans spring break! | 新奥尔良春假 |
[13:08] | Go get us bobby pins. | 去买点大头夹 |
[13:09] | Oh, also, we are out of vodka. | 还有 伏特加也没了 |
[13:11] | – Aren’t you going out later? ?- Yeah. | -你晚点不是要出去吗 -对 |
[13:12] | But we wanna do vodka tampons. | 但我们要拿伏特加泡卫生棉条 |
[13:30] | 吸我的菊花 | |
[14:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:22] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[14:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:25] | What is your rent like? | 你这儿租金得多少 |
[14:27] | You heard about the whole debacle with the swing snapping, right? | 你听说过那场地动山摇的灾难吧 |
[14:30] | – That did not happen. – Oh, man, it was so bad. | -不是真的 -天 太糟了 |
[14:32] | This poor, dear older woman went down. | 这个可怜的老女人跪下了 |
[14:37] | No, please. | 不可能 |
[14:38] | – You could hear it echo throughout the entire Armory. – Oh, my God. | -整个下面都是她的回声 -天啊 |
[14:41] | Luckily, nobody got hurt. | 幸运的是 没人受伤 |
[14:43] | But, I mean, you could just imagine her poor, | 但你都能想象她那单薄的 |
[14:45] | frail bones just getting pulverized. | 脆弱的骨头被撞得粉碎 |
[14:48] | If you watch “The Artist is Present” Documentary, | 要是你看了纪录片《艺术家的存在》 |
[14:49] | you can see me in the background when that naked girl | 那个裸体女孩被保安送走那段 |
[14:51] | gets escorted out by the guards. | 你会看到背景里有我 |
[14:53] | And I’m, like, giving here a look. I’m like… ? | 我当时的表情差不多这样 |
[14:57] | She’s actually my friend. That’s Josephine. | 其实她是我朋友 她叫乔瑟芬 |
[14:58] | – She’s a genius filmmaker. – Oh, yeah? | -她是个天才电影人 -是吗 |
[15:01] | And what’s your name, by the way? | 那你叫什么来着 |
[15:03] | I’m Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[15:04] | Nice to meet you, Max. | 很高兴认识你 麦克斯 |
[15:05] | You might remember me from when I was eating out your asshole. | 你可能看过我演的小黄片 |
[15:07] | You know, I thought you looked familiar from somewhere. Yeah. | 我就觉得在哪见过你 |
[15:09] | – I’m Sebastian. ?- Oh, cool. | -我叫塞巴斯蒂安 -好 |
[15:11] | – Oh, sorry. Would you– – ?Sure. Yeah. | -抱歉 帮我拿下 -当然 |
[15:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:17] | 史蒂夫吐在咱们的沙发上了 买点空气清新剂 | |
[15:20] | Oh, shit. I gotta go, man. | 该死 我得走了 |
[15:23] | it was a pleasure to fuck you, Max. | 很高兴能操你 麦克斯 |
[15:24] | You haven’t seen my jumpsuit anywhere, have you? | 我找不到我的连体裤了 你看到了吗 |
[15:26] | What? Are you going somewhere fun? Can I come? | 你要去哪找乐子吗 我能一起吗 |
[15:30] | I actually have to go to a meeting. | 其实我是要去参加互助会 |
[15:31] | I’m in recovery. | 我在戒毒 |
[15:32] | 说真的 你在哪 我们要去唱K了 | |
[15:35] | I’m actually in recovery too. I am, too. | 其实我也在戒毒 我也是 |
[15:38] | – Yeah? – And I’m really overdue for a meeting. | -是吗 -我彻底错过了一场互助会 |
[15:40] | – Well, maybe we should go together. – I’d love that. | -那我们一起去吧 -太好了 |
[15:42] | Hey, y’all. I’m Darnell. Addict. | 大家好 我是达内尔 我有毒瘾 |
[15:42] | 保持清醒 | |
[15:45] | Hi, Darnell. | 你好 达内尔 |
[15:46] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[15:47] | Today, girl… | 今天 我跟你们说 |
[15:50] | if I make it through this day without smoking tina, | 如果我能一整天不吸冰毒 |
[15:52] | then it is literally by the grace of God | 那绝对是上帝的恩赐 |
[15:55] | and it had nothing to do with me. | 跟我自己一点关系都没有 |
[15:57] | Everything’s a trigger today. Everything. Like a shoe. | 一切都是地雷 一切 比如鞋子 |
[15:59] | Like, oh, I remember that time I saw that shoe. | 我还记得那次我看到一只鞋 |
[16:01] | When I was smoking that tina and then I was, like, blowing | 当时我在吸冰毒 然后我就 |
[16:04] | that guy behind the dumpster. It was, like, literally like that. | 就像开垃圾车的哥们 就这表情 |
[16:06] | So I’m at the, um, laundromat and this song comes on. | 那次我在自助洗衣店 响起了一首歌 |
[16:09] | Within like the first two notes of the song, | 大概唱了有两句吧 |
[16:12] | I look down and I’m like, | 我低下了头 整个人就 |
[16:13] | “All right. Yeah, now is the time to get a boner.” | 好吧 是时候来一口了 |
[16:17] | This is when– this is when you really want one, right? | 这种时候你会真想来一口 是吧 |
[16:19] | At the laundromat! | 自助洗衣店啊 |
[16:22] | When you’re looking at some lady named Wanda. | 有一次我遇到一个叫旺达的姑娘 |
[16:24] | Right? Me and Wanda. I’m like, “Hey, Wanda.” | 我和旺达 我说 你好啊 旺达 |
[16:27] | She’s over there just clueless. | 她就在那傻站着 |
[16:28] | She’s like, “Oh it’s so good to see you, Darnell!” | 她说 真高兴见到你 达内尔 |
[16:31] | I’m like, “Apparently not as good as it is to see you, honey.” | 我说 肯定没我见到你高兴 |
[16:37] | What I’m supposed to say is addicts have two days. | 我想说的是 瘾君子只有两种日子 |
[16:38] | You have good days and you have great days. | 好日子和更好的日子 |
[16:41] | A good day is when, like, everything goes | 好日子就是 |
[16:44] | like, your way and you don’t use, | 一切按部就班 而且你没嗑药 |
[16:46] | and then a great day is when literally | 更好的日子就是 |
[16:48] | nothing goes your way and you still don’t use. | 一切都乱了套 而你仍然没嗑药 |
[16:51] | So, this is gonna be a great fucking day, all right? | 今天肯定会是更好的一天 对吧 |
[16:55] | Her boyfriend was just stumbling around Brooklyn | 她男朋友跌跌撞撞走在布鲁克林区 |
[16:57] | like a Polack on Christmas. | 就像圣诞节时的波兰人 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God. ? | 天 |
[17:00] | Just remind me never to go out with those people again. | 记得提醒我千万别再跟这些人出去了 |
[17:03] | Okay, I will. ? | 好 没问题 |
[17:06] | I need, like, the biggest, narstiest breakfast sandwich | 我需要最大号的早餐三明治 |
[17:08] | to soak up all this alcohol. | 才能把这些酒吸收了 |
[17:11] | there’s biscuits with sausage gravy. | 这有带香肠肉汁的小饼干 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God, I love you! | 天啊 我爱你 |
[17:19] | Oh, hey, boo, um, can you pay for this today? | 哥们 今天你付账行吗 |
[17:21] | I left my card at the bar last night. | 我昨晚把信用卡落酒吧里了 |
[17:23] | Yeah, boo, but I need you to pay me back this time. | 行 但这次你得把钱还我 |
[17:25] | Oh, hey, what’d you get up to last night? | 对了 你昨晚去哪了 |
[17:27] | I lost you after that horse-faced girl fell down. | 那个马脸妹子摔倒后我就没见着你了 |
[17:29] | I did my sex app. | 我用了约炮应用 |
[17:31] | – I told you to stop doing that. – I know. | -我跟你说了别用了 我知道 |
[17:33] | You’re right, it’s bad. | 你是对的 结果很糟 |
[17:34] | ?Can I get you guys some drinks? | 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. I think we should get some Bloody Marys. | 好 来点血腥玛丽吧 |
[17:38] | Oh, none for me. Thanks. | 我不用 谢了 |
[17:40] | ‘Cause I have reflux. | 我有点反胃 |
[17:41] | But, um, can I just get, like, the mix? | 不过 我能来点混合酒吗 |
[17:45] | So this thing on Friday starts at 9:00, | 周五的活动九点开始 |
[17:47] | so I think we should, you know, go out beforehand. | 我们提前找地方玩玩吧 |
[17:50] | Get some dranks, | 喝点酒 |
[17:51] | get there around 10:30. | 差不多十点半到那 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna have to meet you there because I am– | 我得直接到那边跟你汇合了 |
[17:55] | I have to go to my friend’s play reading. | 我得去参加朋友的剧本朗读会 |
[17:57] | Oh, God, that’s awful. | 天 太糟了吧 |
[17:59] | Not enough money in the world. | 钱永远赚不够 |
[18:00] | – Truly. It’s horrible. – Yeah, I’ll see you later after that. | -确实 -好吧 那就之后见 |
[18:04] | I can’t believe I have to go to that. | 真不敢相信我得去 |
[18:05] | Hi, I’m Sebastian. I’m an addict. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安 我有毒瘾 |
[18:09] | My name is Marco and I’m an addict. | 我叫马尔科 我有毒瘾 |
[18:11] | Hi, I’m Joel. I’m an addict. | 我是乔 我有毒瘾 |
[18:12] | 保持清醒12步 | |
[18:14] | 我们承认在冰毒面前无能为力 我们的生活因此变得无法掌控 | |
[18:14] | She put all of these hopes on me | 她对我寄予了那么大希望 |
[18:17] | and so what I did to combat that | 所以我与之抗争的方式是 |
[18:19] | was to be, a– a fucked up whore. | 当了婊子 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God, look at this family | 天 看看这家人 |
[18:27] | I saw on the way home from work yesterday. | 我昨天下班路上看到的 |
[18:29] | Like, really, you guys? | 真的假的 你们一家 |
[18:30] | You’re all in wheelchairs? | 你们都坐轮椅 |
[18:34] | You’re a regular Vivian Maier. | 你真是薇薇安・迈尔[著名摄影师] |
[18:36] | And then at one point, he’s like, very romantically, | 后来突然间 他很浪漫地说 |
[18:39] | “Uh, I gotta take a shit.” | 我得拉屎 |
[18:41] | And I found myself going, | 我发现我自己居然说 |
[18:42] | “Why don’t you just go in the bed?” | 不如你直接上床吧 |
[18:45] | Ugh, I’m so hungry! | 我饿死了 |
[18:48] | Food! I want food! | 吃的 我要吃的 |
[18:51] | My name is Panda and I wanna eat! | 我是熊猫 我要吃东西 |
[18:53] | Maxie! Hi! | 麦克斯 |
[18:55] | – Oh, my God, Panda. – Feed me! | -天啊 熊猫 -快喂我 |
[18:56] | Feed me, feed me! | 快喂我 快喂我 |
[18:58] | Panda, no. | 熊猫 不要 |
[19:01] | We got it! No, no, no, no. Don’t worry about it. | 我们来付 不不不 别管了 |
[19:04] | Just that when I post something, | 要是我发了什么东西出来 |
[19:05] | I really need you to favorite it | 我需要你点赞 |
[19:07] | because otherwise, I just get all in my head! | 不然我会一直惦记着的 |
[19:10] | Oh, boo, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 真抱歉 |
[19:12] | Sometimes I just get lazy about that stuff. | 有时候我就是懒得搞这些事 |
[19:14] | I– I have to go to the boys room. | 我要去洗手间 |
[19:16] | Do you have the coke? | 你还有可卡因吗 |
[19:20] | I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[19:21] | that if you’re new, um, we’re so happy to have you here | 如果你是新来的 我们很高兴你来 |
[19:25] | because, um, you are the lifeblood of this program. | 因为 你是这个项目的命脉 |
[19:29] | And, um, I’m so grateful | 还有 我很感激 |
[19:32] | that I’m sober because if I wasn’t sober, | 我能戒掉 如果我没戒掉 |
[19:35] | I would probably be, um… | 我可能还会… |
[19:42] | Is someone’s phone going off? | 是不是有人手机响了 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, we– Turn your phone off. | 不好意思 我们 把手机关了 |
[19:46] | Like, we don’t have phones on. | 我们不允许开手机的 |
[19:48] | Totally lost my train of thought. | 彻底打断了我的万千思绪 |
[19:49] | I think I’m just gonna wrap there. | 我就这么结尾了吧 |
[19:50] | Thanks for letting me share. | 感谢让我分享 |
[19:52] | Thanks, Jason. | 谢谢 杰森 |
[19:54] | Did you talk to Max about that job? | 你跟麦克斯说了那份工作吗 |
[19:56] | No. God, thank you. | 没有 天啊 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Keep forgetting to mention it. | 一直忘了提 |
[19:59] | Listen, um, my friend Scott | 听着 我朋友斯科特 |
[20:01] | is a publicist and he is hiring right now, | 是个宣传人员 他现在在雇人 |
[20:05] | and he has amazing clients | 他有很棒的客户 |
[20:06] | like the Met Ball and shit like that. | 比如大都会慈善舞会这种 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:10] | So, it would be an entry-level thing, | 可能是个入门级的工作 |
[20:12] | but I don’t know, would that ever interest you? | 但我不知道 你会有兴趣吗 |
[20:14] | – Yes. I– – ?Yeah? | -当然 我 -是吗 |
[20:16] | – I’m wasting away in retail hell right now. – ?Perfect. | -我现在是在零售地狱里浪费时间 -棒 |
[20:18] | Uh, I invited him to come to dinner later after group, | 我请他在小组活动后来吃晚饭 |
[20:21] | so I’ll make it happen. | 我会促成的 |
[20:22] | Totally. | 太好了 |
[20:24] | I’m making White Russians. | 我在调白俄罗斯酒 |
[20:26] | I don’t want any. Thank you. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Are you being good and not doing carbs? | 你是在健康生活 戒碳水化合物吗 |
[20:31] | Fucking hate you right now. | 好讨厌你 |
[20:34] | Well, I am super bloated and cramping. | 我现在超浮肿还痛经 |
[20:40] | So, I don’t give a fuck about anything. | 所以姐一点都不在乎 |
[20:43] | Hey, will you braid my hair tonight? | 你今晚能我编辫子吗 |
[20:46] | I was actually just about to leave. | 其实我正要出门 |
[20:47] | – What? No! – I know. | -什么 不要 -我知道 |
[20:49] | – I’m sorry. ?- I just spent all week | -对不起 -我花了一整周 |
[20:50] | DVRing “Real Housewives.” | 录了《真实主妇》 |
[20:52] | ?Don’t you just want to put on elastic waist pants | 你就不想穿上运动裤 |
[20:54] | – and be a fat garbage monster on the couch with me? – Yes. | -跟我在沙发上当垃圾胖妖怪吗 -我想 |
[20:56] | So badly, but I told him | 超级想 但我告诉他 |
[20:58] | I’d go to this stupid play reading thing. | 我会去那个蠢剧本朗读会 |
[21:00] | Another reading? Who’s this friend? | 又是朗读会 这朋友是谁 |
[21:02] | This is fucking excessive. | 太过分了 |
[21:04] | It’s horrible. Imagine how I feel. | 是很可怕 想象一下我是什么感受 |
[21:05] | But I’ll be done by midnight | 不过半夜前我就结束了 |
[21:06] | and I can text you when I’m on my way | 回来的路上给你发短信 |
[21:08] | and you can let me know what you want me to bring you home. | 你可以告诉我你要我带什么回来 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | – Have fun! ?- Okay! | -玩得开心 -好哒 |
[21:16] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[21:24] | Nope. | 不行 |
[21:31] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:07] | Locking my bike. | 锁我的自行车 |
[22:09] | – It’s a memorial. – Yeah, I know, | -这是悼念物 -我知道 |
[22:11] | but there’s nowhere else to lock up. I’ll be five minutes. | 但没别的地方能锁车了 我五分钟就回来 |
[22:13] | Still. It’s disrespectful. | 没差 这就是不尊重 |
[22:17] | Well, I think in this case, | 我觉得在这种情况下 |
[22:19] | the deceased might have understood. | 逝者会理解的 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna be five minutes. | 我五分钟就走 |
[22:40] | Oh, God. Hi. | 天啊 大家好 |
[22:41] | Okay, I have been coming to this chapter for a few weeks now. | 我来这个分会已经几周了 |
[22:44] | Oh, sorry. My name is Max. | 不好意思 我叫麦克斯 |
[22:47] | and I haven’t shared before today. | 今天前我从来没有分享过 |
[22:49] | Oh, sorry, and I’m an addict. | 不好意思 我有毒瘾 |
[22:50] | Hi, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[22:52] | I forgot. | 我忘说了 |
[22:54] | Um, but I’ve been feeling really uplifted by you guys. | 和你们在一起我觉得很振奋 |
[22:57] | I don’t know. And I just, uh… | 说不清 我… |
[23:00] | I had a profound realization | 我有非常深刻的领悟 |
[23:03] | thanks to you, and it’s… | 多亏了你们 |
[23:04] | it seems kind of obvious and dumb, but I… | 看上去很蠢很明显 但我… |
[23:08] | I don’t know. Being around you fine people, | 和你们这群好人相处 |
[23:11] | I just– It’s brought a lot to light for me, so… | 我只是 让我清楚了很多事 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | Crystal came into my life junior year, Florida State. | 我在大三接触了冰毒 佛罗里达州立大学 |
[23:22] | And I don’t feel like I’ve had a day without crystal since then. | 从那天起就一天也离不开冰毒了 |
[23:27] | It’s like crystal has silently taken over my life | 冰毒悄悄地掌控了我的人生 |
[23:30] | and I don’t feel like there’s space for me in it anymore. | 我觉得人生没有我自己的一点空间 |
[23:35] | Like… crystal decides everything for me. | 就好像 冰毒替我决定了所有事 |
[23:40] | You know? Like… | 你们懂吗 |
[23:41] | and I feel like a fucking piece of shit | 我觉得自己一团糟 |
[23:44] | just being controlled. | 完全被控制了 |
[23:46] | I’m– I’m fucking in her control. | 我由它掌控 |
[23:50] | Like, crystal doesn’t care what I want. | 冰毒不在乎我想要什么 |
[23:53] | Uh, crystal just cares about crystal. | 冰毒只在乎冰毒 |
[23:56] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. ?- Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[23:59] | And yet, sometimes I think I want to be crystal, | 有时候我就想成为冰毒 |
[24:02] | and those are my darkest days | 而那些是我最黑暗的日子 |
[24:04] | because I’m– I’m spending all my fucking time | 因为我 我他妈为了冰毒 |
[24:07] | and energy being a gay clown for crystal. | 付出所有时间和精力把自己变成了同志小丑 |
[24:09] | And why? It– Like, crystal won’t pay me back | 为什么呢 冰毒不会把 |
[24:12] | the fucking money I’ve spent on her. | 我花在她身上的钱还给我 |
[24:14] | Crystal won’t be there for me when I’m spending my birthday | 我过生日却不知道妈妈会不会来电的时候 |
[24:18] | wondering if this is the day my mom’s gonna call me. | 冰毒也不会在那陪着我 |
[24:24] | Crystal demands all the attention. | 冰毒要我付出全部的注意力 |
[24:28] | Crystal demands all the attention | 冰毒夺走了我的全部注意力 |
[24:31] | and she won’t be satisfied until I’m completely drained | 直到我完全丧失生命力 失去一切 |
[24:35] | of life force, of everything. | 她才会满足 |
[24:38] | And she’s very racist. | 而且她非常种族主义 |
[24:40] | He’s never even tried crystal meth, you guys! | 他根本没试过冰毒 各位 |
[24:43] | Cute monologue though. | 不过独白倒是很蠢萌 |
[24:45] | Is this your little play reading? | 这就是你的剧本朗读会吗 |
[24:46] | This is a closed meeting. | 这是个非公开的会议 |
[24:48] | 冷静点 切莉・琼斯Settle down, Cherry Jones. | |
[24:48] | 著名女同 代表作《24小时》 | |
[24:49] | You need to leave. Do you know her? This woman? | 请你离开 你认识她吗 这个女人 |
[24:51] | Okay, Neil Patrick Harris! | 好了 尼尔・帕特里克・哈里斯 |
[24:51] | 著名男同 代表作《老爸老妈的浪漫史》 | |
[24:53] | Get out. | 出去 |
[25:06] | ?Watch out! | 看着点 |
[25:08] | Dammit, man! | 该死 |
[25:10] | You watch it. No bike lane. | 你看着点 这不是自行车道 |
[25:25] | – Hello? – Hey, so I know you said I shouldn’t call you | -你好 -我知道你说过不该给你电话 |
[25:27] | or whatever or I shouldn’t call you back | 或是我不该给你回电话之类的 |
[25:28] | or anything, but I did something really stupid | 但我真的做了件很蠢的事 |
[25:30] | and I really need to meet up and chill out with your stuff, man. | 我们真的需要碰面 用你的东西冷静下 |
[25:32] | It’s like totally an emergency! | 情况非常紧急 |
[25:33] | – I just found this phone on the street. – You what? | -我刚在路上捡到这个手机 -你什么 |
[25:36] | I’m the delivery driver. I just found this phone. | 我是送外卖的 我刚捡到这个手机 |
[25:39] | That’s my friend’s phone! I’ll take it for him. | 那是我朋友的手机 我来带给他 |
[25:41] | I’m seeing him tomorrow anyway. | 反正我明天要见他 |
[25:43] | Let’s meet up! Where are you? | 我们碰个面吧 你在哪 |
[25:43] | Thank you so much! I have cash! | 非常感谢 我有现金 |
[25:45] | Is it? Phone says “Asshole.” | 是吗 手机上显示“混蛋” |
[25:47] | Really? Oh! That’s a high school nickname. | 是吗 那是高中时的绰号 |
[25:50] | We’re friends forever. Always will be friends. | 我们一直是朋友 也会永远是朋友 |
[25:51] | But where are you? Like I said, I have cash. | 但你在哪 我说了我有现金 |
[25:53] | How much? | 你出多少 |
[25:54] | 售票处 | |
[25:58] | – Excellent song choice! – Yeah, boy! | -歌选得不错 -没错 哥们 |
[26:04] | Do you sleep back there? | 你在那后面睡觉吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah. There’s a futon in the dressing room. | 对 更衣室里有个榻榻米 |
[26:08] | This is very on point for you, man. | 这很适合你 哥们 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I love it. | 没错 我很喜欢 |
[26:11] | The only trouble is there’s no shower ’cause it’s a theater. | 唯一的问题是没有淋浴 因为这是剧院 |
[26:14] | But, um, there’s a cheap gym around the corner. | 但拐角处有个便宜的健身房 |
[26:17] | So, I do that. | 所以我在那儿洗澡 |
[26:18] | Very, very Chad. | 这很查德 |
[26:20] | ?Yeah.It’s awesome. | 对 很棒 |
[26:22] | Wait, are you saying “Chad” In a pejorative sense? | 等等 你说的”很查德”是贬义吗 |
[26:25] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[26:27] | You… | 你 |
[26:28] | All right, man. Please? I need a phone. | 差不多得了吧 哥们 我需要个手机 |
[26:30] | Can I just get a phone please? | 能借下手机吗 谢了 |
[26:33] | – Shane? Shane? – Yeah? | -谢恩 谢恩 -怎么了 |
[26:34] | – Wh– where’s the rest of your battleship? – I don’t know! | -你剩下的战舰呢 -我不知道 |
[26:36] | You’re really– You’re up to 11 over here. | 你真… 你这儿已经乱得爆表了 |
[26:38] | – All right? – ?Good! | -好吗 -很好 |
[26:41] | There’s so much to do. | 有太多要做的了 |
[26:44] | Hello, how may I help you this evening? | 你好 今晚我有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[26:46] | How may I help you this evening? | 今晚我有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[26:47] | – Thank you for calling. – What? Hello? | -谢谢你的来电 -什么 你好 |
[26:49] | What location can I find you at tonight | 今晚我可以在哪找到你 |
[26:51] | where I can assist you with your weed? ?Uh… | 帮忙一起解决下你的大麻 |
[26:53] | Who is this? This is my phone. | 你是哪位 这是我的手机 |
[26:55] | Hello, Congresswoman. | 你好 国会女议员 |
[26:57] | I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 我一直在等待这一刻 |
[26:59] | The person who found your phone, | 捡到你手机的人 |
[27:01] | a man, entrusted me. | 那人把你的手机托付给我了 |
[27:03] | He t– and told me to give you your phone, | 他让我把手机给你 |
[27:05] | which I will do, but it’s going to cost you. | 我会给你的 但你要付出点代价 |
[27:09] | You’re gonna come meet me | 你得带着普拉达的经典手袋 |
[27:11] | with a Prada Inside bag, okay? | 来见我 明白吗 |
[27:14] | Full of cash and whatever drugs you have. | 装满现金还有你手头的所有毒品 |
[27:16] | I don’t know if you have any drugs right now. | 我不知道你现在还有没有毒品 |
[27:18] | You can meet me here or I can meet you there | 你可以来找我或者我去见你 |
[27:20] | – ’cause there’s Uber on my phone. – What the fuck? | -我手机里装了优步 -什么鬼 |
[27:22] | What are you doing with my phone, man? | 你要用我的手机干什么 哥们 |
[27:23] | – Calm down for a second! – ?What? | -冷静点 -什么 |
[27:25] | If you just be quiet, I can tell you! | 你安静点 我好告诉你 |
[27:27] | I know this guy. He fucking sucks. | 我认识这货 妈的傻逼 |
[27:29] | People have been calling you all night, | 你的手机一晚上来电不断 |
[27:30] | so I know you’re making crazy money! | 所以我知道你赚翻了 |
[27:32] | Show me the money! | 先让我看看钱 |
[27:33] | That’s hilarious because my first real blowjob | 太可笑了 我第一次真正的口交 |
[27:35] | was in eighth grade from Corey Jacobson | 是八年级的时候和科里・雅各布森做的 |
[27:37] | while “Jerry Maguire” was playing on VHS! | 那时候《甜心先生》还在用VHS放呢 |
[27:39] | I’ll give you a blowjob right now! | 我现在就可以给你口交 |
[27:41] | Okay! Sounds great! | 很好 听上去很棒 |
[27:42] | What did I tell you? More money? More… | 我跟你说什么来着 钱越多 什么越多 |
[27:44] | – Now… ?- Shut up. | -现在 -闭嘴 |
[27:46] | where are we gonna have our meet? | 我们在哪碰头 |
[27:47] | Meet? What do you mean meet? | 碰头 什么意思 |
[27:49] | Our little tête-à-tête. | 我们的私下谈话 |
[27:51] | Our little pas de deux. | 我们的双人舞 |
[27:54] | That’s not gonna happen, man. | 不可能 哥们 |
[27:55] | I’m just gonna erase this phone. | 我会把这个手机初始化了 |
[27:56] | – Oh no! Oh no! – Yeah. | -别 别 -没错 |
[27:58] | He’s like Mr. Robot or some shit! | 他就像《黑客军团》之类的什么鬼 |
[28:00] | He’s erasing the phone! | 他要把手机初始化 |
[28:01] | Pretty sad. | 好悲伤的故事 |
[28:02] | But will you still come sell us weed? | 但你还会过来卖大麻给我们吗 |
[28:04] | Hey, man, get help. | 哥们 去看医生吧 |
[28:04] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[28:07] | – Damn. – I’m sorry, man. That sucks. | -真该死 -抱歉 这太扯了 |
[28:09] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢了 |
[28:10] | It’s impressive you can just erase your burner like that. | 你居然就这么把一次性手机初始化了 |
[28:12] | It’s not a burner. It’s an iPhone. | 不是一次性手机 是iPhone |
[28:14] | Uh, where do I put this? | 我要把这个放哪 |
[28:15] | Meh. Wherever. | 随便 |
[28:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:19] | There you go. | 好了 |
[28:21] | Well, thank you very much, Chad. | 谢谢你 查德 |
[28:23] | Yeah. Any time, man. | 随时效劳 |
[28:24] | Doors open, except twice on Saturdays | 大门一直敞开着 除了每周六 |
[28:26] | – and every night at 7:00. – ?Cool. | -还有每晚七点关门 -知道了 |
[28:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:30] | Yeah. I’m great. | 挺好的 |
[28:32] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[28:35] | Wanna use my shower? | 要不要去我那洗澡 |
[28:37] | I’d like that. | 太好了 |
[28:38] | All right. Come on, man. | 好 那走吧 |
[28:39] | – You gonna turn off the light? – No. | -要关灯吗 -不用 |
[28:41] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么关 |
[28:43] | That’s crazy! Did you call his parents? | 这太疯狂了 你给他父母打电话了吗 |
[28:44] | No. I don’t have his parents’ numbers. | 没有 我没有他父母的号码 |
[28:46] | Oh, God, leave it to Max to be such a drama queen about this. | 天 麦克斯这人也太小题大作了 |
[28:49] | – Two days is a long time. – Oh, hang on, Tabs. | -两天也太久了 -等等 小塔 |
[28:51] | – He’s coming. I’ll call you back. – Oh, okay. | -他回来了 我一会打给你 -好的 |
[28:54] | – Max! – Hi, Lainey. | -麦克斯 -莱妮 |
[28:55] | Jesus Christ! Where have you been? | 我的天 你去哪了 |
[28:56] | I was getting ready to tweet about your disappearance! | 我都要发推特说你失踪了 |
[28:59] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[29:00] | No, because, you know, he told me it was my birthday. | 不 因为他告诉我那天是我生日 |
[29:03] | I don’t know. Well, argh! I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么做 |
[29:05] | I did it, Lainey. I did meth. | 我做到了 莱妮 我吸毒了 |
[29:06] | You know how I’d never done it before | 你知道我以前没吸过 |
[29:08] | and I was being a fraud? I knew it. | 还说我是个骗子 我知道 |
[29:09] | Now they all know. | 现在他们都知道了 |
[29:10] | They all know I’m a fraud | 他们都知道我是个骗子 |
[29:11] | and I will never go to the Met ball! | 我再也没法去互助会了 |
[29:12] | ?I would’ve put you on the list, you fucking bitch! | 我就该把你加黑名单 你个贱人 |
[29:15] | – I don’t know! – There’s no vegetation in here. | -我又不知道 -这里没有蔬菜 |
[29:19] | It’s not something that we do, | 这不是我们的作风 |
[29:20] | and if you don’t have green in the kitchen, | 如果厨房里没有绿色食物 |
[29:22] | what are you supposed to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[29:23] | I fucked Shane. Party and play. Party and play! | 我操了谢恩 吸嗨了就操 吸嗨了就操 |
[29:26] | Party and play, y’all! | 吸嗨了就操 |
[29:28] | We met on my phone and we did meth, and it’s fun. | 我们用手机约了见面 还吸了毒 超有趣 |
[29:31] | We’ve been just fucking for days I think. | 我估计我们操了好几天吧 |
[29:32] | For a year! Happy New Year, baby! | 也可能操了一年 新年快乐 亲爱的 |
[29:35] | What’s up? | 怎么样啊 |
[29:37] | Shane’s mom’s name is Anita, and Anita has lupus. | 谢恩的妈妈叫安尼塔 她得了狼疮 |
[29:39] | Lainey, is everybody named Shane a quarter Cherokee | 莱妮 是不是每个有四分之一切罗基族血统 |
[29:41] | with a lupus mom? | 姓谢恩的人 都有个得狼疮的妈 |
[29:42] | ‘Cause I think that’s a thing. | 我觉得还真有这么回事 |
[29:43] | But now I can be friends with Belle and Sebastian. | 但现在我可以跟贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安做朋友了 |
[29:46] | I mean, Joel and Sebastian, | 不对 是乔和塞巴斯蒂安 |
[29:48] | because I know what their lives are like | 因为我知道他们的生活是什么样 |
[29:49] | and I– I just know. I just know | 我就是知道 我就是知道 |
[29:52] | because I already am living that | 因为我已经过上那种生活了 |
[29:53] | and I– I’m all the things | 我非常了解 |
[29:55] | and I’m taking things to the top! | 我要带着东西去上流社会 |
[29:58] | ? And you know I’m gonna make it, baby ? ? | ?你知道我会成功的 宝贝? |
[30:00] | ? And we all know how that turns out. ? | ?我们都知道结局如何? |
[30:03] | ?Oh, my God, Max! | 天呐 麦克斯 |
[30:05] | You’re gonna die when you see this! | 你看到这个会想死的 |
[30:07] | Look at your little butt! | 看看你那小屁股 |
[30:08] | Oh, my God! Look at your little penis! | 天呐 还有你那小鸡鸡 |
[30:12] | Oh, my God! It wiggled around! | 还晃来晃去的 |
[30:14] | You ruined me! | 你毁了我 |
[30:16] | You’d still be wearing bootcut jeans | 要不是因为我 |
[30:18] | if it wasn’t for me! | 你现在都还穿着喇叭裤 |
[30:19] | You fucking fag hag! | 你个死腐女 |
[30:21] | Aah! Aah! My face! | 我的脸 |
[30:23] | Goddammit, Max! | 去你妈的 麦克斯 |
[30:25] | My face! My leg! | 我的脸 我的腿 |
[30:27] | You fucking cu– | 你他妈的… |
[30:29] | And she’s pissed because her daughter got the same face as her, | 她很生气 因为她女儿的脸跟她一模一样 |
[30:32] | only I don’t think she really realizes it, | 只是我觉得她还没真正意识到 |
[30:34] | but on some level, she knows. | 不过在某种程度上 她是知道的 |
[30:36] | She’s really resentful about it. | 她对此厌恶至极 |
[30:41] | Maybe I’ll get that face too. | 也许我也该去整个容 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God! Max! | 天呐 麦克斯 |
[30:46] | ?That was funny. | 你真逗 |
[30:48] | You’re doing so good today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[30:51] | Is it time for another? | 是不是到时间吃药了 |
[30:53] | Hit me. | 给我吧 |
[31:06] | Why didn’t the doctor give me pills? | 为什么医生没给我开药 |
[31:08] | ‘Cause you were on meth, you fuck-tard. | 因为你吸毒了 你个弱智 |
[31:12] | How’d he know? | 他怎么知道的 |
[31:14] | Well, first of all, you were acting, like, totally insane. | 首先 你的行为完全失控了 |
[31:16] | I also showed him the video. | 而且我还给他看了视频 |
[31:18] | Oh, my God, hey, oh, my God, people have lupus! | 我的天呐 我的天呐 居然有人得狼疮 |
[31:20] | Isn’t that a thing? It’s a thing! It’s a thing! | 有这种病吗 有这种病 真有这种病 |
[31:22] | Ha ha, lupus. | 哈哈 狼疮 |
[31:26] | And can we talk about how lucky you are | 算你幸运 |
[31:27] | that I still had my Percocet prescription? | 我还留着扑热息痛的处方 |
[31:34] | I’m the luckiest boy in the world. | 我是世界上最幸运的人 |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:40] | You are. | 你是 |
[31:46] | Can you braid my hair? | 你能帮我编头发吗 |