时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Here is it. | 就是这个了 |
[00:10] | – Oh! That is disgusting! – That is some ratchet shit. | -好恶心 -这玩意真不得了 |
[00:14] | Oh, my God. That looks like a gnarled root. | 天啊 看起来就像扭曲的树根 |
[00:17] | You have to rethink premed | 你要是连勃起的老二都看不了 |
[00:18] | if you can’t handle looking at an erect penis! | 那你真得重新考虑上医学预科的事了 |
[00:21] | Erect? What kind of doctor are you trying to be? | 勃起 你想当什么样的医生啊 |
[00:24] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[00:25] | Oh, that is so gross. Why? Why would anybody wanna look at that? | 真恶心 为啥有人会想看那玩意儿啊 |
[00:28] | No! That’s what he sent her after she broke up with him. | 不是 她甩了他之后他发给她的 |
[00:30] | – She broke up with him? – That’s aggro. | -她甩了他吗 -这招太狠了 |
[00:32] | – She broke up with him? ?- Yeah. | -她跟他分手了吗 -是啊 |
[00:34] | She was gonna get weed for me from him. | 她本来要从他那里给我拿大麻的 |
[00:35] | Oh, that is not gonna happen anymore. | 那肯定没戏了 |
[00:37] | How do you even study stoned? | 你怎么做到磕嗨了还能学习的啊 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. I’m a genius | 不知道 我是天才吧 |
[00:40] | Oh, she’s a genius. That’s what we were missing. | 她是天才 我们都缺这脑子 |
[00:42] | It doesn’t mess anything up, so just let me… | 它不会扰乱任何事 只会让我 |
[00:43] | 你能五点去接纳西姆吗 | |
[00:44] | You do you, girl. You live your life. | 你做你自己 姑娘 你过你的日子 |
[00:46] | I need to pick up my cousin from her youth group thing, | 我得去少年活动组接我表妹了 |
[00:49] | – so I gotta go. ?- I gotta go too. I’ll walk with you. | -我得走了 -我也得走了 一起吧 |
[00:50] | – Okay, sounds good. Bye, girl. – Bye! | -好 再见了 -拜 |
[00:51] | 众口难调 | |
[00:54] | Why does Chantal have that picture? | 尚塔尔怎么会有那张照片的 |
[00:55] | – I was wondering the same thing. – She’s keeping that dick pic. | -我也在想这事 -她把那照片存着呢 |
[00:58] | Here. | 来 |
[01:01] | It’s okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[01:06] | Go pick whatever you want, okay? | 想要什么自己去挑 |
[01:07] | – And get me a drink, yeah? – Yeah! | -帮我拿个喝的 好吗 -好 |
[01:08] | You can choose. | 你来挑 |
[01:10] | Can I have a pack of those guys over there? | 能给我一包那种烟吗 |
[01:12] | – Can I see your ID? – ?Yeah. | -证件给我看看好吗 -好的 |
[01:20] | 德克萨斯驾照 | |
[01:20] | 伊莎・萨伊德 | |
[01:21] | You need to be 21 to buy cigarettes. | 你得21岁才能买烟 |
[01:24] | Really? Oh, well, I’m from Texas. | 是吗 我是德克萨斯州来的 |
[01:26] | You only have to be 18 there, so… | 那里18岁就行 |
[01:30] | Can you make an exception for me just this once, please? | 能给我破一次例吗 拜托了 |
[01:34] | – You don’t look that tall. – I am that tall. | -你看起来没那么高 -我就是那么高 |
[01:37] | – But you don’t look that! – The half is very important. | -你看起来没有 -一厘米也很重要 |
[01:39] | I am five-three and a half. | 我就是161公分 |
[01:40] | Well, well, you may be five-three, but– | 你可能有160 但是 |
[01:42] | – No, I don’t think so. ?- Baba! | -我不觉得 -爸爸 |
[01:44] | 叔叔好 | |
[01:46] | 你的课都还好吧 | |
[01:47] | 凑活 | |
[01:48] | I have a lot of work, though. My biology professor hates us. | 我还有好多功课 我们生物老师讨厌我们 |
[01:51] | 会做完的 | |
[01:52] | – You can handle it. – How were your classes? | -你能解决的 -你的课怎么样 |
[01:54] | Same as always. It looks like my students hate me. | 老样子 看起来我的学生讨厌我 |
[01:56] | – I got a 98 on my Mandarin. – Very good. Very good. | -我中文拿了98分 -很好 很好 |
[01:59] | 妈 | |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. I got busy earlier, | 不好意思 之前在忙 |
[02:02] | and then I had to pick up Nasim from the masjid, so I’m sorry. | 然后还要去清真寺接纳西姆 对不起 |
[02:06] | Yeah, we’re walking up the stairs with him right now. | 对 我们正跟他上楼呢 |
[02:10] | 跟你妈妈问好 | |
[02:11] | Faruq khaloo says hi. | 法鲁克叔叔跟你问好 |
[02:13] | There’s this fish lab I need a little bit of help on. | 有个小鱼实验我要一点帮助 |
[02:14] | I’ll help you with the fish lab. | 我会帮你做小鱼实验的 |
[02:17] | – Sorry. – What’s that smell, baba? | -借过 -爸爸 那是什么味道 |
[02:19] | That smell? | 那个味道 |
[02:20] | 那是麻烦 | |
[02:21] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[02:22] | Every time you get that smell, you walk the other way. | 只要闻到那个味道 你就掉头走开 |
[02:24] | Well, I smell it in the hallway all the time. | 我经常在走道里闻到这个味道 |
[02:26] | So good, now you know… | 很好 现在你知道了 |
[02:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:29] | 把雪碧给我 | |
[02:30] | Just pass it over. | 递过来就行 |
[02:32] | Beta, you can remove the head thing. We’re home. | 孩子 你可以把头巾取下来了 我们在家 |
[02:34] | I like it, though. | 但我很喜欢啊 |
[02:36] | 让她戴着吧 | |
[02:37] | 我今天跟你妈妈打过电话了 | |
[02:38] | 她给你留言了 你跟她通话了吗 | |
[02:42] | We talked, like, God, twice already today. | 天 我们今天已经通了两次电话了 |
[02:45] | She really needs something better to do with her time. | 她真得找点别的事打发时间了 |
[02:47] | 没那么容易 | |
[02:49] | It’s a matter of adjustment. | 这得适应 |
[02:50] | I’m sure we’ll be the same when Nasim goes to college. | 等纳西姆上大学了我们肯定也会这样 |
[02:52] | Maybe I can go to Texas A&M and live with Khaloo and Khala? | 或许我可以去德州农工大学 跟伯伯婶婶住 |
[02:55] | They’d actually love that. | 他们肯定很乐意 |
[02:57] | You’d be their dream daughter, Nasim. | 纳西姆 你是他们的理想女儿 |
[02:59] | 不 我们的小公主要去常春藤 | |
[03:01] | 是吧 | |
[03:02] | Harvard. | 哈佛 |
[03:03] | Oh, so does that mean you’re | 这是不是意味着 |
[03:04] | gonna actually let her live in the dorms? | 你会让她住宿舍 |
[03:06] | This is all a little bit too far off, huh? | 这事还有点太远了吧 |
[03:08] | Let’s just enjoy the tacos. | 咱们先享受玉米饼吧 |
[03:09] | Can we have pasanday gosht? Like naanni’s? | 我们能吃炖肉吗 保姆做的那种 |
[03:12] | 你不喜欢我做的玉米饼了吗 | |
[03:16] | Nasim. | 纳西姆 |
[03:25] | Nasim, are you awake? | 纳西姆 你睡了吗 |
[03:55] | 抱歉我表哥不做这生意了 | |
[03:58] | 抱歉我表哥不做这生意了 | |
[03:58] | 好 谢谢你帮我问 | |
[04:34] | 你知道你每件衣服我都能闻到烟味吧 | |
[04:37] | I was with friends who smoke, kahloojee. It wasn’t me. | 是跟我一起的朋友抽的 阿姨 不是我 |
[04:41] | Can we just please agree that I’m not stupid? | 拜托不要觉得我很蠢好吗 |
[04:48] | Don’t worry, I’m not going to tell your mother. | 别担心 我不会告诉你妈妈的 |
[04:50] | 谢谢 | |
[04:51] | 她会觉得都是我的错 | |
[04:52] | 我把她女儿带坏了 | |
[04:54] | 别闹 不准那样 | |
[04:57] | But don’t bring that filthy shit around my kids or in my house. | 但别把那脏东西拿给我的孩子或带进我家 |
[05:34] | Dealing with Heidi. How was the club? | 跟海蒂打交道啊 俱乐部怎么样 |
[05:37] | – I did “Hot in Here.” ?- You didn’t! | -我演了”这里很热辣” -不可能 |
[05:39] | – I did. – Talent show style? | -真的 -才艺表演那种吗 |
[05:52] | It’s not over yet. | 还没完呢 |
[05:54] | 我知道怎么回事 我出去了 | |
[05:56] | Good night, gundai. | 晚安 孩子 |
[05:58] | 晚安 | |
[06:01] | He’s so ridiculous. | 他太不可理喻了 |
[06:04] | Are you going to be up for a while? | 你过会才睡吗 |
[06:05] | I’m probably gonna be up for a couple more hours. | 我可能还要几个小时才睡 |
[06:09] | Can you turn off the lights before you go to bed? | 那你上床前关下灯好吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, of course. ?Okay. | 没问题 好的 |
[06:12] | 晚安 | |
[07:07] | 放下那个 穿衣服 快点 | |
[07:10] | 鞋也穿好 | |
[07:14] | 这些孩子真是要把我搞疯了 | |
[07:16] | 我要带他们去打流感疫苗 | |
[07:18] | Okay. ? | 好 |
[07:19] | Are you sure you don’t want to come with us? | 你真不跟我们一起去吗 |
[07:21] | They’re offering them at the student union, | 学生会也提供这个疫苗 |
[07:22] | so I’m gonna get ’em there | 我去那边打好了 |
[07:24] | ’cause I have a lot of work to do. | 我现在还有很多作业要做 |
[07:25] | 你作业真多 | |
[07:27] | 你需要休息 | |
[07:28] | – Or else you’re gonna burn out. – ?I will. | -不然你会累坏的 -知道了 |
[07:31] | But first can you help me with this please? | 不过你先帮帮我这个好吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[07:34] | Don’t forget you said you’d make pasanday gosht tonight! | 别忘了你答应今晚要做炖肉的 |
[07:37] | – Okay, Nasim. I’ll see. – Let me put my shoes on. | -好 纳西姆 看看吧 -我先穿鞋 |
[07:41] | Okay. Mohammed! Zishan! | 好 穆罕穆德 紫衫 |
[07:43] | 快点 要走了 | |
[07:48] | Fight Zone. You guys want some help? | 擂台啊 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[07:50] | – Yeah. ?- Yeah, sure. Yeah, no problem. | -要 -好啊 没问题 |
[07:53] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, here we go. | 来吧 |
[08:00] | I really thought I was much stronger… | 我真以为我比实际上要壮 |
[08:03] | than I actually am. Watch out, boys. | 没想到这么弱 当心 孩子们 |
[08:09] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[08:10] | No problem. Have a good one. | 没事 祝开心 |
[08:29] | – Hey, what’s up? – Come in. He’s here. | -你好吗 -进来吧 他来了 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:14] | Hey, um, can I buy some? | 喂 我能买点吗 |
[09:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:21] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[09:21] | No, I don’t know what you mean. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:24] | I mean, I live right there. I can smell it. | 我就住那边 我闻得出来 |
[09:31] | Did I see you downstairs with your mom just now? | 我是不是刚在楼下见过你和你妈 |
[09:34] | – Yeah, that’s my aunt. – ?Okay. | -对 那是我阿姨 -好吧 |
[09:37] | sorry. No, I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[09:38] | Come on, dude! What’s the deal? I have money. | 别这样 哥们 什么价 我有钱 |
[09:40] | I don’t sell to kids, man. | 我不卖给小孩 |
[09:42] | I’m not a kid. I’m in college. | 我不是小孩 我上大学了 |
[09:43] | – Well, get weed at college then. – ?I can’t. | -那就在学校里找大麻 -我找不到 |
[09:46] | It’s complicated. I lost my connect. | 说来话长 我的卖家不干了 |
[09:47] | I get it, but I have this system where people give me | 我明白 但我是有规矩的 |
[09:51] | a referral of other people, and that’s how you get weed from me. | 得有人推荐才能从我这买大麻 |
[09:53] | So I’m sorry, I can’t help you today. | 所以抱歉了 我今天帮不了你 |
[09:56] | I can’t go bending the rules. | 我不能违背原则 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | Maybe ask your neighbors? | 或者问问你的邻居 |
[11:31] | Eesha! What are you doing? | 伊莎 你在干什么 |
[11:33] | – My mom’s home. She’s looking for you. – What time is it? | -我妈回来了 她在找你 -几点了 |
[11:36] | – 4:30. – ?Shit! | -四点半 -糟了 |
[11:41] | 很好吃 | |
[11:42] | It would have tasted better if there was lamb in it. | 如果放了羊排会更好吃 |
[11:44] | 我们在我寝室做准备 在那见 | |
[11:45] | 那怎么没做 | |
[11:46] | 我们有挺多肉的啊 | |
[11:46] | 我们在我寝室做准备 在那见 | |
[11:46] | 正在想办法 | |
[11:47] | Yes, but we also have a niece who can’t follow simple directions. | 是 但我们还有一个听不懂指示的侄女 |
[11:49] | Khala , I’m sorry. I forgot. | 阿姨 对不起 我忘了 |
[11:50] | You okay, beta? You look a little tired. | 贝塔 你还好吗 你看着有点累 |
[11:53] | Yeah, I’m okay. I’ve just had a long week. I’ll be fine. | 没事 只是这周有点忙而已 我没事的 |
[11:55] | Maybe you shouldn’t go to Rabia’s tonight. | 或许你今晚别去拉比亚家了吧 |
[11:57] | No, seriously. I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[12:00] | 好的 我们可能10点左右出发 | |
[12:46] | Oh man. | 不是吧 |
[13:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:40] | 你回来了啊 | |
[13:44] | Your ami is trying to get in touch with you. | 你妈想联系你来着的 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry, I left my phone. | 对不起 我没带手机 |
[13:49] | You left something on the roof. | 你也落了东西在屋顶 |
[13:51] | 她回来了 | |
[14:27] | So the ultrasound showed no signs of cancer, | 超声波结果没有癌症的迹象 |
[14:30] | but you did test positive for chlamydia, | 但是你的衣原体确实呈阳性 |
[14:33] | so that’s likely what’s causing your discomfort. | 可能这就是你觉得身体不适的原因了 |
[14:35] | Now, on the plus side, chlamydia is very treatable. | 好的一面是衣原体很容易治愈 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna write you a prescription for doxycycline. | 我给你开点强力霉素吧 |
[14:41] | You’re going to need to refrain from sex for at least one week | 在你和你伴侣都治愈之前 |
[14:44] | until both you and your partner are treated, all right? | 你们得禁欲至少一周 明白吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[15:01] | God! | 天 |
[15:01] | Nobody’s answering their phone or their emails this week. | 这周都没人回复邮件或电话了 |
[15:04] | I’m still waiting for a response from guess who? ?Hmm? | 你猜我还在等谁的电话 |
[15:08] | – Miwa. ?- Ugh, Miwa. | -美和 -美和啊 |
[15:12] | Well, you know, maybe she took off for the long weekend | 或许她周末放假 |
[15:14] | and got into a robbery at the convenience store. | 结果在便利店被抢劫了 |
[15:17] | 911? This is Miwa. I’m at the Wawa. | 110吗 我是美和 我在瓦瓦店 |
[15:23] | How do you know about Wawa? | 你怎么知道瓦瓦店的 |
[15:25] | The Wawa? There’s a Wawa near where, | 瓦瓦店 贝基父母的湖景房 |
[15:27] | Becky’s parents have their lake house. | 旁边就是个瓦瓦店 |
[15:32] | I’ve been working on that Miwa-Wawa gag for ages. | 我想那个美和-瓦瓦的梗想了好久了 |
[15:34] | Didn’t think that would get a laugh. ? | 没想到真会有人笑 |
[15:37] | A bit of niche, regional humor. | 有点小众 只能是区域型幽默 |
[15:39] | Are you not entertained? | 没能取悦你吗 |
[15:42] | I am very entertained by you. | 你非常能取悦我 |
[15:50] | Oh, if you guys don’t have any plans this weekend, | 如果你们这周末没什么安排的话 |
[15:52] | you should come by Leo’s birthday party Saturday. | 周六来利奥的生日会吧 |
[15:54] | Oh! That’d be great. | 太好了 |
[15:55] | Yeah? Uh, no pressure. | 行吗 不逼你啊 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Is it a late one? | 行啊 会很晚吗 |
[15:58] | – Should we get us a sitter? – Oh, yeah. | -我们得找个保姆吗 -要 |
[16:00] | Definitely get a sitter. | 一定要交个保姆 |
[16:01] | Uh, well, let me check in with the boss. | 好吧 我先问问我老板 |
[16:02] | See if she’s made any plans that I don’t know about. | 看她有没有什么我不知道的安排 |
[16:04] | It’s a Moroccan theme. | 是摩洛哥主题的派对 |
[16:06] | So, if you want, you can dress in that, you know, style. | 所以你愿意的话 可以穿成那种风格 |
[16:09] | Oh, hello! You could have opened with that. | 拜托 你早说啊 |
[16:10] | I’m all over that. | 我绝对去 |
[16:12] | speak of the devil. | 真是说谁谁来 |
[16:13] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | Hey, are you with, uh, Colon right now? | 你现在跟科隆在一起吗 |
[16:17] | It’s Colin. | 他叫科林 |
[16:18] | Well, there’s only one L. | 只有一个L啊 |
[16:20] | Okay. Yeah, you’re good at spelling. | 是是是 你拼写最在行了 |
[16:22] | Can you ask him if the weed guy that we all use also has E? | 麻烦问问他我们之前买大麻那人卖不卖摇头丸 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Oh, hey. Um, he wants to know, | 好 他想问问 |
[16:28] | do you if the, uh, weed guy sells E? | 那个卖大麻的卖摇头丸吗 |
[16:32] | I– hmm… I think he’s just a weed guy. | 我觉得他应该只卖大麻吧 |
[16:34] | Oh, he thinks he’s just a weed guy. | 他觉得他只卖大麻 |
[16:36] | Oh, no, man. I haven’t sold E since college, | 不 伙计 我大学后都没卖过摇头丸 |
[16:39] | but, uh, I sell mushrooms. They’re fun. | 不过我卖魔幻蘑菇 那个也很带感 |
[16:42] | I’m doing them tomorrow for my birthday actually. | 其实我明天就要吃它们给自己庆生呢 |
[16:44] | Uh, I don’t think | 我觉得我们那帮人 |
[16:45] | we’re really a ‘shrooms crowd. | 不是玩魔幻蘑菇的 |
[16:46] | Oh, did you hear that? It’s his birthday too. | 你听到了吗 也是他生日呢 |
[16:49] | – A couple of Scorpios. – Oh, really? | -一对天蝎啊 -是吗 |
[16:51] | – What year? – Whoa. ?Uh, ’84. | -你哪年的 -84年 |
[16:54] | Holy shit! You’re a baby. | 天 你好小 |
[16:56] | Oh, no. I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[16:58] | This is really quite the beard. | 这胡子真赞 |
[16:59] | Can I grab it? | 我能抓抓吗 |
[17:02] | well, yeah. Go for it. | 行啊 来吧 |
[17:06] | It feels like pubic hair. | 感觉就像阴毛一样 |
[17:09] | Y– yeah, I guess it does. Thanks. | 可能真是 谢了 |
[17:12] | – Is that weird? – No, it’s not weird. | -会有点变态吗 -不会 |
[17:14] | I was actually thinking, yeah, | 我其实在想 还真是 |
[17:16] | that is what my pubic hair feels like, so… | 我的阴毛好像也是这触感… |
[17:18] | Was that weird? | 会很变态吗 |
[17:19] | I just ate a pot cookie about an hour ago, | 我一小时前刚吃了个大麻曲奇饼 |
[17:21] | so I think it’s kicking in, if I can be honest. | 所以说实话 应该是开始生效了 |
[17:25] | My– ?Weed nuts. Thoughts? | 我的大麻坚果 有什么想法吗 |
[17:30] | you know, I actually don’t do a lot of cooking, | 其实 我不经常自己做 |
[17:32] | but the main rule with edibles is just don’t eat too much. | 但我知道主要原则是别吃太多 |
[17:35] | Hey, if you get off work early tomorrow | 对了 要是你明天收工早 |
[17:37] | and you don’t have any plans, | 并且没别的安排的话 |
[17:38] | you should come by and celebrate your birthday with us. | 你可以过来跟我们一起庆生 |
[17:41] | Oh, that’s very nice. Thank you. Yeah, maybe– | 你真好 谢谢 也许吧 |
[17:43] | Yeah. Bring your wife. | 对 带你老婆一起来 |
[17:47] | Oh, yeah. Um, yeah. | 好 好啊 |
[17:49] | Maybe I will. | 也许吧 |
[17:50] | I work till, like, 11:30 usually, so… | 我通常工作到晚上11:30 所以 |
[17:52] | That’s okay. We go late. | 没关系 我们也会玩得很晚 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | Well, then have a good time. Maybe I’ll see you. | 那祝好 也许我会来吧 |
[17:59] | – Don’t eat too many nuts. ?- Got it. | -别吃太多坚果 -知道了 |
[18:01] | Happy birthday. Later, guys! Thanks for the invite. | 生日快乐 二位再见 感谢邀请 |
[18:03] | Same to you. | 彼此彼此 |
[18:08] | What the fuck, Gi? Why did you do that? | 搞什么啊 小琪 你干嘛那样 |
[18:11] | – What? – ?He doesn’t want to hang with us on his birthday. | -哪样 -他不想生日那天和我们一起玩 |
[18:15] | Oh, you don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[18:16] | Well, you have to think about everybody else. | 那你也得考虑其他人的感受啊 |
[18:17] | They don’t know him. He– We don’t know him. | 他们不认识他 我们也跟他不熟 |
[18:19] | Nobody knows Colin and Becky. They’re coming. | 也没人认识科林和贝基 可他们也会来 |
[18:21] | What? Why the fuck… | 什么 你怎么想的 |
[18:24] | – did you invite them… – Oh, God, Leo. | -居然叫他们 -天啊 利奥 |
[18:26] | to my birthday? ? | 来给我庆生 |
[18:27] | Leo, Colin is actually my friend. | 利奥 科林可是我的朋友 |
[18:30] | I know that, and I am cool with that, | 我知道 我也不介意 |
[18:33] | but I just think you should ask me– | 但我只是觉得你该先问我 |
[18:34] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[18:42] | Jesus Christ. Then change. | 老天爷 那换啊 |
[18:45] | I mean, don’t dress up. Dress up. Wear normal clothes. | 别那么认真打扮 普通衣服就行 |
[18:48] | Who the fuck cares, Leo? | 谁他妈在乎啊 利奥 |
[18:50] | I’m not going to be some contrary asshole in street wear | 我才不会因为过生日 就穿上街便服 |
[18:52] | – just because it’s my birthday. – Street wear? | -装混蛋 -上街便服 |
[18:55] | You think you’re not an asshole | 你以为你没过生日的时候 |
[18:56] | when it’s not your birthday? | 就不是混蛋吗 |
[18:58] | Nice double negative. | 双重否定用得好 |
[18:58] | Yeah, nice shitty attitude. | 你这混账态度也很好 |
[18:59] | Don’t you do this! This is so fucked right now! | 别他妈这样 这他妈太操蛋了 |
[19:06] | Fuck it. I… Goddamn it. I’m gonna cancel. | 操 我…见鬼 我要取消 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna E-mail everybody, and I’m gonna tell them | 我要给他们发邮件 我要跟他们说 |
[19:10] | it’s over, that we’re sick. | 结束了 我们病了 |
[19:12] | I wouldn’t be wrong, would I? | 我也没说错 对吧 |
[19:13] | Yeah. Oh, now you want to tell people we’ve got the clap? | 是啊 现在你要宣告我们中招了吗 |
[19:16] | The clap is gonorrhea. Get your shit straight. | 中招的学名是淋病 你搞清楚点 |
[19:19] | Well, I’m glad I spent $150 on this fucking cake then, | 那我很开心居然在这破蛋糕上破费了一百五 |
[19:22] | in addition to everything else you see laid before you. | 还准备了你面前这一切 |
[19:22] | ?I didn’t ask you to do anything. | 我可没让你做过这些 |
[19:25] | Would it kill you to notice my throw pillows? | 留意到我准备的靠枕比登天还难是吗 |
[19:25] | Excuse me for living halfway to a hundred. | 抱歉我没让你满意 |
[19:27] | – Oh, okay. ?- You know what? I… | -行啊 -知道吗 我… |
[19:31] | Who… Fifteen minutes early to a party? | 什么人啊…提前一刻钟到派对现场 |
[19:33] | Who fucking does this? I hate this. | 什么人啊 真讨厌 |
[19:35] | – Hello? – Hey! It’s Colin and Becky! | -谁啊 -科林和贝基 |
[19:37] | Sorry we’re a bit early. | 不好意思来得比较早 |
[19:38] | Oh, that’s okay! Come on up! | 没关系 上来吧 |
[19:41] | I’m changing into pants! | 我换裤子去 |
[19:43] | No, I’m telling you, | 不 听我说 |
[19:44] | if you had told me ten years ago | 要是十年前你跟我说 |
[19:45] | that a one bedroom shithole in Greenpoint | 绿点区的一室的小破房子 |
[19:49] | would go for two million dollars, | 会飙升到两百万美金 |
[19:50] | I would have, you know, I would have bought a couple | 我早就在绿点区买上几套 |
[19:52] | of one bedroom shitholes in Greenpoint, you know? | 一室的小破房子了 |
[19:54] | You were smart to buy what you did when you did. | 你以前买的那些也都很明智啊 |
[19:56] | Can we stop talking about real estate? | 咱们能别扯房地产了吗 |
[19:57] | It is seriously so boring. | 真的很无聊 |
[19:58] | I know no one wants to talk about it, | 我知道大家都刻意不提 |
[19:59] | but he’s on the spectrum, right? | 但他应该有自闭症吧 |
[20:01] | – Nobody wants to say anything. – Okay, right. ? | -大家都不想提这事 -好吧 |
[20:02] | But why don’t they just get him tested? | 但他们为啥不送他去查查呢 |
[20:04] | They’re afraid of the results. | 他们是怕看到结果 |
[20:05] | I’m just worried about my daughter. | 我只担心我女儿 |
[20:06] | Wish she’d stop wetting the fucking bed. | 但愿她别再尿床了 |
[20:08] | She’s in the fifth fucking grade. | 她都五年级了 |
[20:09] | – Oh, that’s a beautiful tunic. – It’s a jalaba. | -这袍子真好看 -这是北非长袍 |
[20:12] | Oh! ?I got it in Morocco last winter. | 去年冬天在摩洛哥买的 |
[20:14] | I’m dying to go to Morocco, but every time we get a break, | 我超想去摩洛哥 可每次一休假 |
[20:16] | – we have to go visit Colin’s family. – It’s great. | -我们就得去看科林的家人 -那边非常棒 |
[20:19] | They have amazing textiles. | 他们的织造工艺棒极了 |
[20:20] | – Yeah, I know. – I went nuts buying fabric. | -是啊 我知道 -上次我买衣服都买疯了 |
[20:22] | Why don’t you get Rachel Comey to send you over there? | 怎么不叫雷切尔・科米派你过去 |
[20:25] | Oh, well, I wish she would, | 我倒希望她同意 |
[20:26] | but I think it’s more likely she’s gonna send me to LA. | 但她八成会派我去洛杉矶 |
[20:28] | We’re opening a store. | 我们要开一家店 |
[20:30] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s not fun. | 别啊 没意思 |
[20:32] | Well, I kind of like LA. | 我还挺喜欢洛杉矶 |
[20:34] | I’ve lived here my whole life, | 我一直在这边 |
[20:35] | – so at some point… – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -所以某种程度上 -不不不 |
[20:37] | You’re not taking my Colin way from me. | 不准你拐走我的科林 |
[20:39] | We just got financing! | 我们刚得到融资呢 |
[20:40] | Well, uh… I was just telling her about LA. | 我在跟她说去洛杉矶的事 |
[20:43] | Just a nascent idea. | 也是刚有这想法 |
[20:44] | It’s not. Can I, um, top anyone off? | 其实不是 要再来点吗 |
[20:46] | – I’m good. – ?I love this. | -不用了 -我好喜欢这套 |
[20:49] | – Oh, this? Thank you. ?- God. | -这套吗 谢谢啊 -天啊 |
[20:51] | – You know where I got this? – Where? | -知道我从哪弄的吗 -哪 |
[20:53] | You know where we were scouting the other day, off Atlantic? | 记得我们上次去大西洋考察吗 |
[20:55] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Yeah, I went back there. | -记得 -我又回去了 |
[20:57] | – You didn’t go back. – Mm-hm. It was awesome. | -不可能 -真的 超棒的 |
[20:58] | And, uh, then I made the gross mistake | 然后我犯了个恶心的错误 |
[21:00] | of going downstairs and having that Yemenite food | 下楼吃了也门人的食物 |
[21:02] | – that you said looked dodgy. – No, you didn’t. | -就是你说看着有问题的那种 -不可能 |
[21:04] | – I had food poisoning for what, like, two days? – Two days, yeah. | -我食物中毒了能有两天 -两天 对 |
[21:07] | Fuck! I hoped you stiffed them on the tip. | 操 我还希望你好好骗骗他们呢 |
[21:11] | ?In Boulder, we go out to the movies, | 在博尔德 我们去看了电影 |
[21:12] | and then afterwards, we go out to, like, a pot club. | 然后我们去了一个类似大麻俱乐部的地方 |
[21:16] | You just fill a pint glass with weed smoke, | 就是在玻璃酒杯里装满大麻烟 |
[21:18] | and you do it like a beer. What? | 然后像喝啤酒一样喝 没见识过吧 |
[21:22] | – Amazing. – That’s un-fucking-believable. | -太棒了 -真他妈难以置信 |
[21:25] | Thank God. At least that. | 谢天谢地 起码能说这句 |
[21:29] | I am gonna stiff you on that tip. | 我要好好骗骗你了 |
[21:31] | Do not want to present that one… | 可别把那个拿出来 |
[21:34] | Who’s that, honey? | 谁啊 亲爱的 |
[21:35] | I think that’s the belly dancer. | 可能是跳肚皮舞的 |
[21:37] | You got a dancer? You’re too much, Gigi. | 你找了跳舞的 你太强了 琪琪 |
[21:41] | You should see the cake! That photo! | 你真该看看蛋糕 那照片 |
[21:43] | Oh, my God, it’s hysterical. | 我的天 简直疯了 |
[21:44] | – How do you come up with this stuff? – She’s a producer. | -你怎么想出这东西的 -她是制作人 |
[21:46] | That’s what she– Holy shit. | 她就是干…我去 |
[21:48] | You sure it’s not the weed guy taking us up on your invitation? | 你确定不是卖大麻的应你的邀请过来了吗 |
[21:51] | Wait, you guys invited him? Oh, I think he’s so sexy. | 等等 你们邀请了他 我觉得他超性感 |
[21:53] | Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that? | 拜托告诉我不是只有我这么想 |
[21:54] | He totally looks like a young John Malkovich. | 他就像年轻版的约翰・马尔科维奇 |
[21:57] | – Like, like, the, the… “The Killing Fields.” – Yes! | -就像《杀戮战场》里那种 -对 |
[22:31] | There he is. Great party, man. Thanks for having us. | 主角在这啊 派对真棒 谢谢邀请我们 |
[22:35] | – Having a good time? – Yeah, great. Thank you. | -玩得开心吗 -很棒 谢谢 |
[22:41] | Although I am pretty fucking baked. | 不过我彻底嗨了 |
[22:42] | I’ve been eating these almonds all day long. | 我已经吃了一整天大麻杏仁了 |
[22:46] | Back they go. | 开始起效了 |
[22:50] | Is it sexual? | 是关于性吗 |
[22:53] | – Sorry, what? ?- The women’s clothes. | -什么 -女士衣服 |
[22:55] | – Does it get you off sexually? – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -能让你有性快感吗 -不不不 |
[22:58] | No, it’s– it’s more of how I express myself. | 不 这更像是我表达自己的方式 |
[23:01] | I’ve been like this since I can remember. | 我记事起就这样了 |
[23:17] | Do you happen to have chlamydia? | 你有衣原体吗 |
[23:20] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[23:22] | Oh, I’m not trying to start shit with you. | 我不是想找你的茬 |
[23:24] | It’d just be really helpful to know | 只是我真的很想知道 |
[23:25] | if you’ve had unprotected sex with Gigi. | 你跟琪琪是否没戴套上过床 |
[23:27] | What? N– no! | 什么 没有 |
[23:30] | – Did you happen to have protected sex? ?- No! | -那你们戴套上过床吗 -没有 |
[23:32] | -You’re sure? ?Yes! Sorry. | -你确定吗 -确定 抱歉 |
[23:36] | where is this coming from? | 这是从何说起 |
[23:38] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[23:41] | – Cheers. – ?Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[23:47] | Hey, can you take a quick break? | 你休息一会好吗 |
[23:50] | – No! – ?What? | -不是吧 -干嘛啊 |
[23:52] | Leo! | 利奥 |
[23:53] | Hey. Hold on a second. Guys. Hold on, everybody. | 稍等会 大伙停一下 |
[23:56] | I just– I just– We need to talk for a quick second. | 我…我们得简单聊几句 |
[24:04] | So it seems that some us | 看起来这屋里有些人 |
[24:07] | in this room have been a little sloppy lately. | 最近有点心不在焉 |
[24:09] | Oh, yeah! I’m the one! | 对 就是我 |
[24:11] | Guys, please. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[24:14] | This is really shitty, | 这事真的很扯 |
[24:19] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了 |
[24:22] | I just tested positive for chlamydia, | 我刚测出来衣原体是阳性 |
[24:25] | and we are not proud of it. | 我们并不骄傲 |
[24:27] | And it was killing us to keep it from you guys. | 要一直瞒着你们简直太煎熬了 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:34] | We’ve been fucking around with other people for a while now. | 我们跟其他人鬼混有一阵子了 |
[24:37] | And we just think you should all get tested, | 我们觉得你们都该去检查一下 |
[24:40] | and, you know, suffice it to say, | 就是 简单来说 |
[24:42] | we probably shouldn’t play tonight. | 我们今晚可能不该一起玩乐 |
[24:44] | What? This is– This is fucked up! | 什么 这他妈太操蛋了 |
[24:46] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这根本没道理 |
[24:48] | Why wouldn’t you get tested earlier? | 你们怎么不早点去检查 |
[24:49] | It’s not like you guys! | 这不像你们啊 |
[24:51] | I think it was those two backpackers, you know, | 我觉得源头是那两个背包客 |
[24:53] | the Brazilian backpackers, they were, they seemed– | 那两个巴西背包客 他们看起来… |
[24:55] | Are you trying to trick me into a threesome? | 你是想勾引我玩3P吗 |
[24:57] | No! I would’ve mentioned that! | 不是 如果是我会说的 |
[24:59] | Backpackers are dirty. They’re dirty, dirty, dirty. | 背包客脏死了 脏脏脏 |
[25:02] | And you tell everyone at the party | 你现在跟派对上的人说 |
[25:03] | that maybe they have chlamydia? | 他们可能都感染了衣原体吗 |
[25:05] | – Is that like the party gift? – You can’t just leave! | -这算派对礼物吗 -你不能就这么走了 |
[25:07] | Yes, I can! | 怎么不行 |
[25:13] | Sorry, excuse me. Do you mind if I just get my coat? | 不好意思 我拿下外套行吗 |
[25:16] | There’s still other stuff we can do, right? | 还是有其他事情可以做的吧 |
[25:18] | We can still do some heavy petting. | 我们可以玩性挑逗 |
[25:20] | We can do juj– Oh! Look! Got my new tassels! | 可以…对了 看 我的新流苏 |
[25:24] | Deb, we didn’t haul our asses to Brooklyn for some dry humping | 达比 我们大老远去布鲁克林可不是为了 |
[25:27] | and some fucking stale pita chips. | 摩擦下体和吃过期的皮塔饼屑的 |
[25:30] | – Fuck you guys. – Mike! | -去你们的 -麦克 |
[25:31] | Were you just planning on not telling us? | 你们打算不告诉我们吗 |
[25:34] | Honestly, you know, I thought if we all already had it | 说实话 我想着要是我们都感染了 |
[25:37] | that we could play, you know, and then we could tomorrow | 那我们可以好好玩玩 然后明天可以 |
[25:41] | start taking antibiotics and get better together. | 开始吃点抗生素啥的 然后一起好起来 |
[25:43] | Get better together? Are you fucking serious, Leo? | 一起好起来 你他妈说真的吗 利奥 |
[25:47] | Hey, that is so irresponsible. | 那可太不负责了 |
[25:48] | – And that’s not how it works, you idiot. – Oh, come on. Relax. | -而且也行不通 蠢货 -别激动 |
[25:51] | You know, listen. | 其实 听着 |
[25:52] | There is some logic to what he’s saying. I mean– | 他说的话也有点道理 我是说… |
[25:54] | – What are you talking about? – I wouldn’t get carried away, | -你说什么呢 -我当然不会高兴 |
[25:56] | but there is some sense to it. | 但他说的还是有点道理的 |
[25:58] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[25:59] | Maybe we’re just the first to realize it. | 也许我们只是第一个意识到的 |
[26:02] | But how… how do you all know that | 可你们怎么知道 |
[26:04] | we didn’t get it from you guys? | 我们不是被你们传染的 |
[26:05] | Oh, I can tell you why. You know why? | 我能告诉你为什么 知道为什么吗 |
[26:07] | Because Deb and I, we follow the rules. | 因为我和达比 我们会遵循规则 |
[26:09] | Rule followers. Rule followers. | 我们是老实人 老实人 |
[26:11] | We follow the fucking rules! | 我们他妈会守规矩 |
[26:14] | All right, if we’re fucking being honest here. | 好吧 真要说实话的话 |
[26:16] | When… before Steve and I split up, | 我和史蒂夫分开前 |
[26:18] | and we said we were going to put his mother | 我们说要把他妈送去 |
[26:20] | in a home in Madison, | 麦迪逊的养老院 |
[26:21] | we actually went to Vieques and we played with another group. | 其实我们去了别克斯岛 跟另一伙人玩去了 |
[26:23] | Renee! ? | 蕾妮 |
[26:25] | I knew it! You were too tan! | 我就知道 你晒得太黑了 |
[26:27] | – You were too tan for winter! – I know! | -大冬天的不可能晒那么黑 -我知道 |
[26:28] | I fucking just had to say it. | 我只是要说出来 |
[26:31] | – You knew? – I had to tell someone. | -你早就知道 -我得找人说说 |
[26:33] | I pride myself on being a very discrete person. Okay? | 我很自豪自己是个靠谱的人 |
[26:36] | If… if a friend asks me to keep a secret, | 要是有朋友让我保守秘密 |
[26:39] | – I have to honor that! – Wait, that is fucked up! | -我得对得起人家 -那可真操蛋 |
[26:41] | How is that fucked up? | 怎么就操蛋了 |
[26:43] | Come on! ?Look, we were trying to save our marriage | 拜托 我们在试图挽救婚姻 |
[26:45] | and, you know, we used protection, | 我们带了套 |
[26:47] | for the most part, we were pretty drunk. | 大部分情况都戴了吧 我们都喝高了 |
[26:49] | I feel like, you know, I’m feeling really shitty about it. | 我觉得 我觉得很糟糕 |
[26:51] | It just proves that no one is perfect. | 这证明了没人是完美的 |
[26:55] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 真不敢相信我的耳朵 |
[26:56] | Who the fuck are you all? Huh? | 你们他妈都是什么人啊 |
[26:58] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都不认识你们了 |
[27:00] | You take a Z-Pak, you’re fine. | 吃点药就没事了 |
[27:01] | I feel– I feel so betrayed. | 我觉得自己被深深背叛了 |
[27:04] | It’s like a fucking opera. | 这他妈就像歌剧似的 |
[27:05] | No! I’m sorry, Deb. It’s true. | 不 抱歉 达比 我说真的 |
[27:08] | I bought you a cock ring for your birthday, motherfucker. | 我还买了个阴茎环给你过生日 狗日的 |
[27:11] | – Happy birthday. – Hey, look. | -生日快乐 -听着 |
[27:12] | Maybe this is just a wake-up call, | 也许这只是个警钟 |
[27:15] | and we just need to set new boundaries, okay? | 我们只是需要重新设定界限了 |
[27:18] | Is that why you invited Victor/Victoria to our party? | 所以你邀请了男女维克多参加我们的派对吗 |
[27:21] | Whoa. ?Don’t call him that! | 别那么叫他 |
[27:24] | – It’s not nice! – He’s wearing a dress. | -太不友好了 -他穿着裙子呢 |
[27:26] | No one’s actually fucking out there. | 外边没人在乱搞 |
[27:27] | No, but it sounds like they’re about to. | 对 但听起来他们马上就要搞了 |
[27:28] | Colin? Becky? | 科林 贝基 |
[27:32] | Sorry. We’ll just be one sec. | 抱歉 马上就好 |
[27:34] | I thought people liked tapping. | 我以为人们喜欢轻拍呢 |
[27:36] | Tapping would be great. | 轻拍挺好的 |
[27:37] | Slapping is a little excessive. | 但使劲扇就有点过了 |
[27:38] | It’s a little harsh, right? | 这有点为难人啊 是吧 |
[27:39] | You know, it’s just a sensitive body part. | 那只是个敏感的身体部位 |
[27:40] | I don’t do that! | 我可不会做那种事 |
[27:42] | You do do it. You do. | 你确实会 你会 |
[27:45] | There’s our tight-ass fucking neighbor | 我们的翘臀邻居 |
[27:46] | right on fucking schedule. | 又他妈准时来了 |
[27:48] | Guys, please keep your voices down. | 伙计们 拜托小点声 |
[27:51] | I thought we were going to a fucking party, | 我以为我们要参加的是性交派对 |
[27:53] | not an asshat convention. | 没想到是蠢蛋大会 |
[27:56] | I need to talk to your husband. | 我得跟你老公谈谈 |
[27:57] | It’s not a good time, we’re entertaining… | 现在不是时候 我们在款待… |
[28:00] | The music is not even on! | 我们根本没开音乐 |
[28:03] | Not about the music, you people, bring drugs into the building. | 不关音乐的事 你们往楼里带毒品了 |
[28:06] | What? What you talking about? | 啥 你说什么呢 |
[28:09] | I’ll show you now. Here, this. | 我给你看 看 这个 |
[28:12] | Sorry, thanks for the great party, I have to go. | 抱歉 派对真棒 谢了 我得走了 |
[28:22] | This is pot! | 这是大麻 |
[28:23] | This isn’t drugs. | 这不算毒品 |