时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ZiMuZu.tv | |
[00:32] | 后期: 宝宝 总监: 苏小黛 | |
[00:43] | I’m throwing away the bones! | 骨头我丢了啊 |
[00:45] | Oh, Howard, I was gonna make stock! | 霍华德 我要拿来做高汤的 |
[00:47] | You always say you’re gonna make stock and you never do! | 你总说要做高汤 没一次做了 |
[00:49] | I’ve made stock! | 我做过高汤 |
[00:56] | Hey, Gatsby, I see you! | 盖茨比 我看到了啊 |
[00:59] | You’re gonna get it now. You are in for it, mister. | 你惨了 等着受罚吧先生 |
[01:02] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 |
[01:03] | Chase, he’s at it again. | 蔡斯 他又翻垃圾桶了 |
[01:05] | Gatsby! God bless it! | 盖茨比 天啊 |
[01:08] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[01:09] | Howard, I am so sorry. | 霍华德 很抱歉 |
[01:11] | Get out of here, get! | 快出去 去 |
[01:13] | Aren’t you feeding this guy? | 你不喂它的吗 |
[01:15] | Yeah, you know, he’s been acting up lately. | 唉 他最近有点不正常 |
[01:17] | You know, after everything with Tracy. | 你知道的 跟特蕾西出了这种事 |
[01:19] | I think he can tell something’s happening. | 我觉得他能明白有些事不太对 |
[01:21] | Yeah, looks like you’re almost packed. | 看来你都快打包好了 |
[01:23] | When are you out of here? | 你什么时候搬走 |
[01:25] | End of next week. | 下周末吧 |
[01:26] | Wow, that’s soon. | 这么快 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m ready. | 是啊 我都准备好了 |
[01:29] | I asked them just to move it along as fast as they could. | 我请他们能搬多块搬多快 |
[01:31] | Probably a good time for a fresh start, huh? | 可能也是时候有个新的开始了 |
[01:34] | 众口难调 | |
[01:34] | Yeah, I’ve always wanted to live in New York City. | 是啊 我一直都想去纽约 |
[01:37] | Hey, do you want any of these DVDs? I’m just getting rid of them. | 这些DVD你要吗 我不要了 |
[01:59] | Damn it, Gatsby! | 搞什么啊 盖茨比 |
[02:06] | All right. Oh, hey, hey. Relax. | 行了行了 悠着点 |
[02:10] | Come on, Gats, just do your business, all right? | 小盖 该拉该撒赶紧的 |
[02:13] | I got to get going, let’s go. | 我赶时间 快点 |
[02:14] | Oh, don’t worry, he’s– | 别担心 他 |
[02:15] | – He’s real friendly. Yeah. – Let’s go, Maise. | -他很友善的 -走吧 梅西 |
[02:24] | Hey, man, your fucking dog took our ball! | 兄弟 你的蠢狗叼走了我们的球 |
[02:27] | And he’s shitting over there. | 它还在那边拉屎 |
[02:29] | I’m sor– He’s got a lot of energy. | 对不起 他精力旺盛 |
[02:31] | Come here, come here! | 过来 过来 |
[02:32] | Gats! Gats! | 小盖 小盖 |
[02:35] | – Come on, baby. – ?Hey, baby… | -过来 宝贝 -宝贝儿 |
[02:37] | You better control your dog, motherfucker! | 蠢货 管好你的狗 |
[02:39] | Man, I am so sorry about your dog. | 兄弟 我替我的狗道歉 |
[02:56] | 遛狗服务 | |
[03:00] | Hey, Gats! | 小盖 |
[03:01] | How did you get into the biz? | 你怎么开始干这行的 |
[03:03] | Well, I was in a church– | 我之前在一个教会 |
[03:06] | an ayahuasca church in Brazil, | 巴西的一个死藤水教会 |
[03:06] | 死藤水 一种有致幻作用的饮料 | |
[03:08] | and halfway through the ceremony I looked down | 仪式进行到一半 我向下看 |
[03:10] | and I was like, “Whoa, I’m really close to the ground, | 我就想 “我离地面好近 |
[03:12] | “and I also have paws.” | 我还有爪子” |
[03:14] | And then I was like, “Shit, I’m a dog.” | 然后我发现 “我去 我是只狗啊” |
[03:17] | And when I got back to the city I thought, | 然后我回到纽约时我就想 |
[03:19] | “I have to work with dogs, | 我得干跟狗有关的行业 |
[03:22] | and I am a dog.” | 我就是一只狗 |
[03:25] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | I’ve never been to church in Brazil. | 我没去过巴西的教堂 |
[03:30] | but it sounds really spiritual, so… | 但听起来很有灵性 所以 |
[03:35] | Listen, I hate to run, but I am late. | 我不想就这么走了 但我迟到了 |
[03:38] | If he pushes you around on the walk, | 遛的时候它要是推搡你 |
[03:39] | just give him a smack on the behind, okay? | 打一下它屁股就行 好吗 |
[03:43] | You know what? I think we’re gonna have a great time. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们会很开心的 |
[03:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:51] | Hey, hey! Stop. | 停 |
[03:53] | That’s right. You stop right there. | 没错 在那里坐好 |
[03:57] | Stay. | 坐着 |
[03:58] | Stay. | 坐着 |
[04:01] | Now keep staying. | 坐着别动 |
[04:04] | All right, Gatsby, you come here. | 好了 盖茨比 过来 |
[04:06] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:10] | Here’s what I want you to know about me. | 我来自我介绍一下 |
[04:12] | I have the best motherfucking treats. | 我可有最好的奖励 |
[04:16] | You want one? | 你想来一个吗 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:20] | Yes. | 真棒 |
[04:22] | Get in there. | 过来 |
[04:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:26] | This is gonna work out beautifully. | 我们会很融洽的 |
[04:30] | Let’s make some walkies. | 我们散散步吧 |
[04:32] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t waste your pees on that. | 不不不 别把尿浪费在那了 |
[04:34] | You wait till you see where we’re going. | 你先看看我们要去的地方 |
[04:38] | Hey. Come on. | 过来 |
[04:39] | Come on, Musso. Musso. Come on. | 来 穆索 穆索 来 |
[04:42] | Come on. Watch it, bud. | 来 注意 伙计 |
[04:44] | All righty! | 好了 |
[04:46] | Look there. | 看那里 |
[04:48] | We’ve got a new friend. | 我们有了个新朋友 |
[04:49] | Look who it is, this is Gatsby. | 看看这是谁 这是盖茨比 |
[04:53] | Gatsby, this is Musso and Frank. | 盖茨比 这是穆索和弗兰克 |
[04:55] | Yeah, their butts smell really nice. | 对 他们的屁屁闻起来可香了 |
[04:57] | Get on in there. All right. | 上吧 好了 |
[04:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:00] | Yes, please. | 这边 |
[05:02] | Move it out. Move it out. Move it out. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[05:04] | Off we go. Off we go. | 我们走了 我们走 |
[05:06] | Come on. Off we go. | 走了 我们走 |
[05:08] | Nice and easy. Come on, now. | 轻松点 来 快 |
[05:10] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[05:14] | Oh, this is so glorious. | 这真是太美了 |
[05:17] | Nice walking. | 散步的感觉真好 |
[05:18] | Off we go. Off we go. Off we go. | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[05:22] | How you feeling? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[05:22] | We’re about to run up on some prime squirrel territory. | 我们要踏上那些松鼠的领地了 |
[05:26] | You just take it nice and easy. Super chill. | 你们就放轻松 超开心的 |
[05:29] | Oh, hold up. I want some liquids. | 等等 我想喝点水 |
[05:32] | Hold up. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[06:52] | Come on, friends. Off we go. | 来 朋友们 我们走了 |
[06:54] | Off we go. Off we go. | 我们走了 我们走 |
[06:56] | Mama’s got to get some cigarettes | 妈妈要先抽根烟 |
[06:57] | before she goes to her other job. | 然后要去做另一份工作 |
[06:59] | The soul-crushing one. | 让人崩溃的那份工作 |
[07:01] | I think that Musso is sometimes jealous of Frank | 我觉得穆索有时会嫉妒弗兰克 |
[07:03] | ’cause Frank is so outgoing, right? | 因为弗兰克很活泼 对吗 |
[07:06] | But introverts are introverts, and you just got to own it. | 但内向就是内向 你只能接受自己 |
[07:10] | Sit. Oh, what a good boy! | 坐下 真是个乖宝宝 |
[07:14] | You want a treat? I’ll give you a treat. | 你想要奖励吗 我给你个奖励 |
[07:17] | There you go, you beautiful thing. | 给你 你这漂亮的小东西 |
[07:20] | Yes, delicious. | 好吃吧 |
[07:22] | Yeah, you’d do anything for a snack, wouldn’t you? | 你为了零食什么都会做 是吧 |
[07:24] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真是只好狗狗 |
[07:30] | So we had a really good first day together. | 我们第一天相处得非常好 |
[07:33] | Great poops today, huh? | 今天便便也很好 是吧 |
[07:36] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[07:37] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are. | 是的 你太棒了 你太棒了 |
[07:40] | You are better than most people, really. | 你比大多数人都要棒 真的 |
[07:43] | All right. I’ll see you tomorrow, Gatsby. | 好了 明天见 盖茨比 |
[08:05] | Gats! | 小盖 |
[08:09] | Hey, Gats, come here, buddy! | 小盖 过来这边 |
[08:12] | Hey, man, you want some chicken? | 哥们 要来点鸡肉吗 |
[08:16] | Suit yourself, dummy. | 随便你了 大傻子 |
[08:31] | Look who it is! | 看看是谁来了 |
[08:33] | Yes! | 对 就是我 |
[08:35] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[08:36] | I missed you, you beautiful thing. | 想死你了 你这个漂亮的小家伙 |
[08:39] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:40] | Oh, you’re a peester, meester. | 你真是个小尿床鬼 |
[08:43] | Aw, that’s okay. We can clean that up. | 没关系 我们来打扫干净 |
[08:45] | No need to be ashamed. | 不用觉得难为情 |
[08:48] | I know she’s my mom, | 我知道她是我妈妈 |
[08:50] | and like, she wants a return on the investment | 她想收回抚养我长大的投资成本 |
[08:53] | for raising me, but a 15-hour time difference | 但是十五个小时的时差 |
[08:57] | makes conversation really difficult, you know, | 让我们之间的交流非常困难 |
[09:00] | – ’cause you’re in these… ?- Beth? | -因为我们 -贝丝 |
[09:01] | – …different transitional periods of the day. – Is your name Beth? | -都不在一个时间段上 -你是贝丝吗 |
[09:04] | – Hey. I don’t know if you remember me. – ?Hi. | -我不知道你记不记得我 -你好 |
[09:07] | Um, I’m Ian’s sister, Phaedra. | 我是伊恩的姐姐 菲德拉 |
[09:09] | Oh! ?We had Thanksgiving three years ago. | 三年前我们一起过的感恩节 |
[09:11] | – Yes, yes. Hi! – ?Yes. Yeah. | -对对 你好 -想起来了吧 |
[09:13] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:15] | Oh, yeah. | 我也是 |
[09:18] | You don’t do that! | 不许这样 |
[09:26] | Sit down. Sit down, baby. | 坐下 坐下 亲爱的 |
[09:32] | I just wanted to say thank you so much for speaking up, | 我只想说很谢谢你这么为我出头 |
[09:35] | but if I need your help, I’ll let you know. | 但如果我需要你的帮助 我会告诉你的 |
[09:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:40] | Who’s a stud? | 谁是大男人啊 |
[09:41] | You are, you big boy. | 就是你 你这个大家伙 |
[09:43] | All right, you have fun tonight. | 好了 晚上好好玩 |
[09:46] | Be good. | 要乖乖哦 |
[09:51] | See you Monday, bud. | 周一见 哥们 |
[09:56] | All right. All right, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 行 |
[09:59] | Let’s do this. You wanna go for a walk? | 来吧 你想去散散步吗 |
[10:05] | All right, man. | 好了 哥们 |
[10:08] | What a week, Gats. | 真是折腾的一周啊 小盖 |
[10:50] | Now you wanna go on a walk? | 现在你想出去散步了 |
[10:53] | You’re a wack-a-doodle. | 你真是个怪狗 |
[10:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:00] | Hey, I thought we were going for a walk? | 我们不是要散步吗 |
[11:03] | What’s going on with you? Come on. | 你怎么了 走吧 |
[11:07] | Come on, man, it’s cold outside. Just do it. | 快点哥们 外面很冷 快点尿吧 |
[11:14] | All right, All right, All right, come on. | 没事没事 快点 |
[11:21] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[11:23] | Oh, that’s a really good retirement gift. | 那真是一份很好的退休礼物 |
[11:27] | Ah, jeeze, I wish I could have been there. | 天 真希望我能在场 |
[11:29] | Oh, yeah. Everything’s good. | 对 一切都很好 |
[11:32] | You know, the new place is nice. | 新住所很好 |
[11:33] | It’s newly remodeled. | 是刚重建过的 |
[11:34] | I… just to be honest with you, | 我就跟你说实话好了 |
[11:37] | I don’t have time to do anything but work. | 我除了工作都没时间干其他的 |
[11:42] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[11:46] | Um, I– I miss you, Tracy. | 我想你 特蕾西 |
[13:30] | What are these bubbles? | 这些泡泡是什么 |
[13:32] | What is that, dude? | 那是什么 哥们 |
[13:45] | Beautiful! | 太美了 |
[13:47] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[13:51] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[13:52] | This is pretty… pretty fucking cool, guys. | 这真 真太他妈酷炫了 伙计们 |
[13:56] | Just wait. | 等着 |
[13:58] | Did he see the part where he gets– | 他有没有看到那部分 他… |
[14:01] | Just wait. | 等着 |
[14:02] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[14:14] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[14:18] | That’s horrible, man. | 这太恐怖了 老兄 |
[14:19] | Totally insane, right? | 简直疯狂了 是吧 |
[14:21] | Really horrible. Why would anyone want to see that, man? | 太恐怖了 怎么会有人想看那个啊 |
[14:23] | We see it as having | 我们把它看成是 |
[14:24] | an application towards empathy training for prisoners, | 为囚犯设计的移情训练的应用 |
[14:27] | you know, to help them relate to their victims. | 帮助他们与受害者产生共鸣 |
[14:30] | Yeah, well, it’s pretty intense. | 这共鸣真是太强烈了 |
[14:33] | Just wait. We’re doing a simulation | 等着瞧吧 我们正在做一个 |
[14:35] | of what it would be like in that Chilean mine accident from 2010. | 模拟2010年智利矿井事故的应用 |
[14:39] | – Epic. – ?Yeah. | -超赞的 -好吧 |
[14:41] | All right. Well, I won’t ask if you guys are making a porno. | 反正我不会问你们做不做小黄片 |
[14:44] | Oh, we already made the porno. | 我们已经做过小黄片了 |
[14:47] | I’m in it. | 我是其中一个角色 |
[14:49] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[14:50] | you guys are following your passion. That’s good. | 你们从事的是你们梦想的职业 挺好 |
[14:52] | Thanks, man. We like to call ourselves | 谢了 我们自称 |
[14:55] | “The Inventors of the New Self.” | “新新自我发明家” |
[14:58] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[14:59] | Cool. | 不错 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[15:03] | Have fun tonight. | 祝今夜愉快 |
[15:04] | Yo. Don’t tell anyone what’s going on down here. | 别把这里的事告诉别人 |
[15:06] | Hey, Beth. Hold on. I won’t. | 贝丝 稍等 我不会说的 |
[15:08] | See you. | 再见 |
[15:10] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 姑娘 |
[15:11] | Hey, dude, how you doing? | 老兄 最近怎么样 |
[15:13] | Yeah, man, I just took a look at the future. | 挺好 我刚窥视了一下未来 |
[15:15] | It’s pretty fucking terrifying. | 真他妈恐怖 |
[15:16] | If you are feeling sad about the future, | 如果你为未来感到难过 |
[15:19] | I can make you feel happy about the present | 我能让你为当下感到开心 |
[15:22] | because I just met the most amazing bubble man, | 因为我刚碰到一个超赞的泡泡男 |
[15:26] | and he told me about this crazy bubble show | 他告诉我四点半在阿斯托利亚公园 |
[15:29] | that is going down in Astoria Park at 4:30… | 会举办一场大型泡泡秀 |
[15:31] | – Astoria? – …and I think– | -阿斯托利亚 -我觉得… |
[15:33] | Yes, Astoria. | 对 阿斯托利亚 |
[15:34] | What, you find the Pulaski Bridge a little too strenuous? | 怎么 你担心普拉斯基大桥不好走吗 |
[15:37] | I think you can handle it. | 你有办法解决的 |
[15:39] | – No, it’s not that, really. – ?Listen. | -不是这样 -听我说 |
[15:40] | Why don’t you just jump on your bike, | 你何不骑上你的单车 |
[15:43] | come to Queens, we’ll smoke, | 到皇后区来 我们抽抽烟 |
[15:45] | and then we’ll watch the show together, huh? | 一起看泡泡秀 如何 |
[15:46] | Don’t pretend you don’t love Queens. | 别假装你不喜欢皇后区 |
[15:48] | Eh, it’s not my preferred borough. | 的确不太喜欢 |
[15:50] | Very boring to shit on Queens. | 吐槽皇后区可太老套了 |
[16:06] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[16:07] | Who’s here? Who is it? | 谁来了 是谁 |
[16:09] | Let’s check. | 我们去看看 |
[16:13] | Okay, sit. Sit. | 坐下 坐下 |
[16:15] | And stay. Good boy. | 别动 好孩子 |
[16:19] | Oh, my God! | 天 |
[16:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:21] | Welcome to Queens! | 欢迎来皇后区 |
[16:22] | You could be Dorothy Michaels | 你带着眼镜就像 |
[16:23] | from “Tootsie” with those glasses. | 《窈窕淑男》里的桃乐茜・麦克 |
[16:25] | Huh. I was going for sexy grandma, | 我还以为你会说是性感的老奶奶 |
[16:26] | but I’ll take what I can get. | 但你这么说也行 |
[16:28] | Tootsie is like, the best Dustin Hoffman film, man. | 那可是达斯汀・霍夫曼最好的一部电影 |
[16:31] | Like, that’s a compliment. | 这真的是夸奖 |
[16:35] | He’s just saying hello. He’s super friendly. | 这是向你问好呢 他很友善的 |
[16:37] | Aren’t you? This is Gatsby. | 对不对 他叫盖茨比 |
[16:39] | Hey, Gatsby. Sorry about that. | 你好 盖茨比 真是抱歉 |
[16:40] | What about the other doggies, they good? | 其他的狗狗呢 它们还好吧 |
[16:42] | Oh, the doggies were so good. | 狗狗们棒极了 |
[16:44] | But you know what was better than the doggies? | 但你知道比狗狗更棒的是什么吗 |
[16:47] | – The bubble man. ?- Bubble man. | -玩泡泡的人 -没错 |
[16:48] | All right. But before we do bubs, | 好吧 不过玩泡泡之前 |
[16:50] | where do you want to do this? | 要不要来一发这个 |
[16:51] | In there. | 去那边吧 |
[16:53] | – You sure? – Oh, yeah. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[16:54] | All right. Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[16:57] | In case you didn’t notice, it smells like shit in here. | 你闻到没 这里要臭死了 |
[17:00] | I did notice. | 闻到了 |
[17:01] | It’s like, do your dishes, man. Just do ’em. | 就想说 哥们 把碗刷了啊 |
[17:04] | Or at least put them in the fridge | 起码先把脏盘子放冰箱里啊 |
[17:05] | until you’re ready to do them. | 然后找时间再刷 |
[17:07] | I mean, that’s what I do. | 我就是这么干的 |
[17:09] | Yeah, that’s also an option. | 没错 这也是个招 |
[17:11] | So you got me on the clock for bubs. | 你让我抽出时间来玩泡泡 |
[17:13] | It better be good, man. | 最好真值得 |
[17:15] | Oh, shit. That’s a lot of expectation. | 靠 你期望也太高了 |
[17:17] | I don’t want to build him up too much. | 我不想把他吹得没边 |
[17:18] | It’s kind of more of a conceptual thing. | 其实更像是种概念 |
[17:21] | It’s like, here’s this guy, | 有这么个人 |
[17:22] | and he’s just invented this job | 他发明了一种工作 |
[17:25] | where he just goes out makes bubbles, | 工作内容就是在公园里玩泡泡 |
[17:28] | makes people happy. | 让别人开心 |
[17:31] | That’s pretty cool, I guess. | 还挺炫酷的 |
[17:32] | And so I was thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[17:34] | maybe I should learn to do some bubs? | 也许我也可以学着玩泡泡 |
[17:36] | Yeah, bartender, | 酒保 |
[17:38] | mushrooms, | 卖蘑菇 |
[17:39] | dog-walking, | 遛狗 |
[17:41] | – bubs. – ?Yes, please. | -玩泡泡 -没错 |
[17:43] | Oh, my– You got a, uh– oh, shit. ? | 天啊 掉到你衣服上了 我靠 |
[17:45] | Oh, damn, man. Dude. | 我靠 别这样 |
[17:47] | – Hold this, hold this. – ?Oh, my God. | -你拿着这个 -我了个去 |
[17:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s got into you. | 不好意思 你这是怎么了 |
[17:51] | That dingo better not eat no baby. | 这狗不会还吃宝宝吧 |
[17:54] | That’s not even funny. That’s, like, a real thing. | 一点也不好笑 那是真事 |
[17:56] | I didn’t see the movie. I just know the quote. | 我没看那部电影 我只知道台词 |
[17:59] | It’s people’s lives. It’s not a movie. | 那是别人的遭遇 不是电影 |
[18:00] | Okay, I’m gonna put this maniac in the bedroom. | 我把这暴躁的哥们送到卧室去 |
[18:03] | Do you want me to crack these beers now or at the park? | 啤酒是现在喝还是拿去公园 |
[18:06] | You do what feels right, stud. | 随你便吧 |
[18:17] | Oh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:19] | Judas Priest! | 这帮嬉皮士 |
[18:21] | Are you kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:23] | What, are you throwing a party while I’m gone? | 我不在的时候你开了个派对吗 |
[18:26] | I… | 我… |
[18:29] | I’m sure I don’t need to tell you this, | 相信有些话不用我说 |
[18:31] | but what you did was just totally unprofessional. | 但你的行为真是太不专业了 |
[18:36] | Absolutely. | 你说得对 |
[18:37] | I feel like I… | 我觉得我… |
[18:38] | – I used some really bad judgment. – Yeah. | -我的做法十分欠妥 -是的 |
[18:41] | If you change your mind, ever, | 如果你以后改变主意的话 |
[18:43] | you have a beautiful dog, | 你的狗非常可爱 |
[18:45] | – and I… ?- Yeah, thanks. | -我… -谢了 不用 |
[18:46] | Really, I just… I think we’re good here. | 真的 我们不需要你了 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[18:52] | All right. I’ll, uh… | 好的 我会 |
[18:54] | I’ll let them know that you’ve turned in the keys. | 我会转告他们钥匙你已经交了 |
[19:02] | I hate to do this, Gats, but you forced my hand. | 我也不想这样 小盖 但这是你逼的 |
[19:05] | I don’t have any other choice. | 我也没别的办法 |
[19:10] | Hey, I’ll be back soon, dude. | 我很快回来 哥们 |
[19:32] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[19:35] | Wanna go for a walk? Huh? | 想出去遛遛不 |
[19:38] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[19:40] | No? All right. Suit yourself, man. | 不想吗 好吧 随你了 |
[19:50] | Come on, Gats. Let’s go outside. | 走吧 小盖 咱们出去 |
[19:52] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[19:54] | Really? | 真这样吗 |
[19:56] | You’re coming outside. Let’s go. Come on. | 可以出来了 走吧 来嘛 |
[20:01] | Hey, you got to take a leak sometime, man. | 你总得尿尿吧 伙计 |
[20:03] | Come on. You’re not leaking in the house. | 来吧 不能在屋里尿啊 |
[20:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:07] | What’s going on with you, man? | 你怎么了 哥们 |
[20:10] | You can take the boy out of Indiana, | 可以带去印第安纳州 |
[20:13] | but it’s tough to get there. | 但一路肯定不容易 |
[20:14] | Oh, he’s… | 他 |
[20:15] | But, uh, yeah. | 不过嘛 |
[20:17] | Then, you know, the premium’s low, | 你也知道 保费低很多 |
[20:19] | and it’s got vision, dental, medical | 而且还有眼科 口腔 医疗 |
[20:23] | – That sounds good. – everything, you know. | -听着不错 -应有尽有 |
[20:50] | Gatsby! | 盖茨比 |
[20:52] | Gatsby, come back! | 盖茨比 回来 |
[20:54] | Gatsby! | 盖茨比 |
[21:27] | Ah, yeah. Good looking out, Gramps. | 好眼神 老头儿 |
[21:36] | 汤普金斯广场 | |
[21:44] | Oh, jackpot. | 大奖啊 |
[21:47] | Chubby buddy, yeah. | 阿汪吃肉肉 |
[21:51] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[21:55] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[22:14] | 缺钱买大麻 直接赏也成 | |
[22:27] | Hey, thought I’d cut out the middle man. | 我想着就省去中间人吧 |
[22:29] | – There you go. – All right. | -给你 -好啊 |
[22:31] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[22:32] | Who’s this guy? Hey. | 这哥们叫啥啊 |
[22:34] | Oh, this is Grandpa. | 他叫大爷 |
[22:35] | Hey, Grandpa. ? | 大爷你好 |
[22:36] | I named him after my Grandpa. | 我就是这么叫我爷爷的 |
[22:38] | He looks like a grandpa. | 他看着确实像大爷 |
[22:39] | There was a shit on the seat and I couldn’t go. | 坑位有屎 我没法尿 |
[23:04] | I still really, really need to pee. | 我真憋不住了 |
[23:06] | Okay, okay. Let’s find you a bathroom. | 好吧 咱们去找卫生间 |
[23:08] | Have a fun day, guys. | 各位 祝好 |
[23:09] | – Enjoy. – ?Yeah, thanks. | -好好玩 -谢了 |
[23:10] | See ya, Grandpa. | 回见 大爷 |
[23:12] | Why didn’t you just… squat? Hover? | 你为啥不能直接蹲着或半蹲着 |
[23:15] | I can’t hover over the shit. | 下面有屎啊 老娘蹲不下去 |
[23:17] | I would get shit on me. | 屎会溅起来的 |
[23:19] | My legs are very small | 我腿短 |
[23:20] | and I would’ve got shit on my thighs. | 屎会溅到大腿上的 |
[23:21] | Another person’s shit on my thighs. | 想想看 腿上沾别人的屎啊 |
[23:23] | Hey, Gramps! | 老头儿 |
[23:41] | Hey, Gramps, where you going? | 老头儿 你要去哪儿 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 乖 |
[23:46] | Sit. | 坐 |