时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ZiMuZu.tv | |
[00:24] | Morning. Uh, sign here, please. | 早上好 请在这里签字 |
[00:29] | Thanks a lot. Have a good day. | 感谢 祝一天顺利 |
[00:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:36] | Fix the buzzer. | 得修门铃了 |
[00:38] | 优先快件 | |
[00:47] | 众口难调 | |
[00:48] | Would you please tell the court in your own words | 能请你用自己的话告诉法庭 |
[00:50] | why you believe you should have custody? | 你为何认为你应当得到监护权吗 |
[00:52] | Because he’s my son and I love him. | 因为他是我儿子 我爱他 |
[00:55] | And I know it was wrong to leave. I know it was– | 我知道离开是不对的 我知道… |
[01:17] | Just listen to me! Okay? Listen to me! | 听我说 好吗 听我说 |
[01:22] | It’s really something | 你能照顾西蒙 |
[01:23] | that you’re looking after Simon. | 真的很不容易 |
[01:26] | And what I said on the street… | 我在街上说的话 |
[01:29] | that was a bad thing to say. | 很不好 |
[01:32] | Thanks. ? | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[01:35] | Did they not have Pamplemousse? | 他们没有柚子味的了吗 |
[01:36] | Oh, no. They were out. | 没有 卖光了 |
[01:38] | Honestly, I had to go to three places to get these, so… | 其实我去了三个店才买到这些 |
[02:37] | Can you hold the door– | 先别关门好吗 |
[02:39] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Uh, can you press four, please? | 麻烦按一下4层好吗 |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | You ever see “What About Bob”? | 看过《天才也疯狂》吗 |
[02:52] | 1991年电影 讲述心理治疗师被病人穷追不舍 | |
[03:00] | – Hey, Patrick, man. – Hello? | -帕特里克 哥们 -喂 |
[03:01] | – I’m in an elevator. – Okay– | -我在电梯里 -好 |
[03:03] | – You’re cutting out. – ?What? | -你声音不清楚 -什么 |
[03:05] | – Sorry…You back…Okay. – Great. That would be great. | -不好意思 打给你 -好的 没问题 |
[03:13] | Like– like we were in a dream of something, right? | 就好像我们在梦里一样 是吧 |
[03:20] | Bless you. | 早日康复 |
[03:46] | This is fucking cool. | 这个好棒 |
[03:47] | – I made it. – Very good. | -我做的 -真不错 |
[03:50] | – How are you, man– – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你怎么样 – 不好意思 |
[03:51] | Does that, uh… | 我是不是… |
[03:53] | mean I should be quieter? | 我应该小点声吗 |
[03:55] | No, no. She’s, um… | 没事 她 |
[03:57] | She’s not with us anymore, so… | 她已经不在了 所以 |
[04:01] | – I’m so sorry, man. ?- It’s fine. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[04:04] | It’s been– It was a long time coming. | 已经 已经很久了 |
[04:05] | It’s been like six months, so… | 差不多半年了 |
[04:08] | I’m getting used to it, so… | 我也习惯了 |
[04:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:11] | Um, are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[04:12] | – Do you want water? – Uh, yeah, that’d be great. | -要喝水吗 -太好了 |
[04:15] | Something tells me you’re gonna offer me a LaCroix. | 我有预感你要给我乐活气泡水 |
[04:16] | Yup. | 对 |
[04:18] | Do you mind drinking a coconut one though? | 你介意喝椰子味的吗 |
[04:19] | Because I need white. | 因为我需要白罐子 |
[04:22] | No. Does it taste good? | 不介意 好喝吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah– yeah. | 好喝 |
[04:26] | – All right. Cool. – Do you want a lemon square? | -那就好 -你要吃柠檬方塔吗 |
[04:29] | – Uh, maybe on my way out. Sure. ?- And, um… | -我出去的时候再吃 -还有 |
[04:33] | do you have time today to just, um… | 你今天有时间能 |
[04:36] | like, stay and smoke with me a little bit? | 留下陪我抽一会吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, sure. You got a bowl? | 好 你有烟管[碗]吗 |
[04:44] | Cool. | 好 |
[04:47] | Is this one good? | 这个行吗 |
[04:50] | Uh, that’s not what I had in mind, | 跟我想的不一样 |
[04:51] | but, um, why don’t you just pick something? | 不过…你来挑抽什么吧 |
[04:54] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们再看怎么解决 |
[04:56] | – So the idea is to just let the gravity do the work… – ?Right. | -诀窍是交给重力 -好 |
[05:00] | and when I take out the Greebs, | 我拿掉塞子的时候 |
[05:02] | you push down and inhale at the same time. | 你向下推 同时吸气 |
[05:05] | – It’s gonna be pretty nasty, so be careful. ?- Okay. | -挺呛的 小心 -好的 |
[05:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 -让我来 |
[05:08] | You are losing it. | 烟都要放跑了 |
[05:13] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[05:16] | – Fuck. – Very smooth. | -我操 -很顺利 |
[05:19] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不像 |
[05:22] | You want something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. Coconut. | 好的 椰子的 |
[05:24] | Oh yeah, the white. | 明白 白的 |
[05:25] | – I need the white. – The whites! | -我要白罐子 -白的 |
[05:30] | That was good. | 真棒 |
[05:32] | Sorry, man. It’s– it’s pretty rough. | 抱歉 太简陋了 |
[05:34] | You know, I usually have vape pens, but I ran out. | 我一般都带着水烟笔 但用完了 |
[05:37] | That’s okay. I don’t… | 没关系 我不 |
[05:38] | We didn’t really, um… | 我们并不真的 |
[05:40] | smoke it anyway because, um… | 抽大麻 |
[05:43] | like, I would bake with it ’cause my mom’s lungs were bad. | 我会用它做烘焙因为我妈的肺不好 |
[05:48] | Baked with only an eighth at a time? | 一次只用3.5克[八分之一]吗 |
[05:50] | No, I baked a dozen. | 不 我烤一打 |
[05:54] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | This is new. This is nice. | 新画啊 很好看 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I got that one on Etsy. | 我从艺资手工艺网上买的 |
[06:01] | But she looks sad. | 但她看上去很悲伤 |
[06:02] | Her eyes are all, like, little sad eyes. | 她的眼里都是忧伤的眼神 |
[06:04] | I like that one. | 我喜欢那一幅 |
[06:05] | It’s from this movie, “Ride.” | 这是来自电影《旅程》 |
[06:07] | She wrote it, she directed it, she stars in it, | 她自编自导自演 |
[06:11] | and it’s, like, about, um… | 这是关于… |
[06:13] | an overbearing mother and her son moves away, | 一个专制的妈妈 她的儿子搬走了 |
[06:15] | and– and she plays… She doesn’t “Play.” | 她饰演… 其实她也不是在”演” |
[06:18] | She– she learns how to surf. | 她… 她学着怎么冲浪 |
[06:20] | She learns to do– | 她学着… |
[06:24] | She teaches herself how to surf. | 她自学冲浪 |
[06:26] | And there’s this part– | 里面有一段 |
[06:28] | she smokes a joint in it. | 她在影片中吸大麻 |
[06:30] | ?And she just, like, laughs and then she cries. | 她又笑又哭的 |
[06:33] | She’s good when she cries, I think. I don’t know. | 她的哭戏演得很棒 我觉得 不知道 |
[06:37] | You pretty fucked up? | 你已经嗨上了 |
[06:39] | No. Maybe. I don’t know. | 没 也许 我不知道 |
[06:41] | So I have to ask you a question. | 我得问你一个问题 |
[06:43] | Yeah? ? | 什么 |
[06:46] | How long have we been s– sitting here? | 我们在这坐了多久了 |
[06:49] | Like, uh, not very long. | 不是很久吧 |
[06:51] | I feel like– a little bit like I’m in a movie. | 我觉得 我有点像身处电影中 |
[06:54] | Oh, yeah, man. That’s, like, the best part. | 是啊 这就是最美妙的部分 |
[06:56] | Sometimes you just put on headphones | 有时候你戴上耳机 |
[06:58] | and you’re walking around the city. | 在城市中转悠 |
[06:59] | It’s like you’re in a movie. It’s awesome. | 就感觉像在电影里一样 感觉很赞 |
[07:01] | ?That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[07:01] | Yeah, it is fun. You should do it sometime. | 是啊 很有趣 你有时间应该试试 |
[07:04] | I bet it’s fun if you like… | 我敢打赌如果你… |
[07:07] | if you, like, listen to a real movie soundtrack | 如果你听着电影原声带 |
[07:09] | and then it’s like you’re in that movie | 你就好像进到了那部电影 |
[07:11] | or your own movie or whatever. | 或是你自己的电影什么的 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna go, man. | 我要走了 老兄 |
[07:18] | No. Okay. | 不是吧 好吧 |
[07:20] | It’s really nice outside, so you should, uh… | 外面天气不错 也许你可以… |
[07:22] | have your movie moment today. | 把今天当成你的电影时刻 |
[07:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[07:25] | I’m not even gonna put on my jacket. | 我都不打算穿外套了 |
[07:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[07:27] | Don’t put on your jacket. | 不要穿外套 |
[07:29] | Take off your shirt. | 把衬衣也脱了 |
[07:31] | Just– I’m kidding. | 就… 开玩笑啦 |
[07:33] | Gotcha, man. | 懂 老兄 |
[07:34] | – All right, well… – Take a bar. Take a bar. | -好了 -记得拿块柠檬方塔 |
[07:39] | Okay. ? | 好 |
[07:41] | – See you later, man. – ?Take two. | -回见 老兄 -拿两块吧 |
[07:42] | No, this is good. | 不用了 这样就好 |
[07:43] | I appreciate it. Thank you. | 很感谢 谢谢 |
[07:47] | – I hope you feel better, man. – I feel great. | -希望你感觉好点 -我感觉棒极了 |
[07:53] | Oh, my god, what’s happening? | 我的天啊 我怎么了 |
[07:59] | Hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[08:24] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[08:39] | Okay… | 好了 |
[08:46] | – Oh, hey, Patrick. – Hey, Carl. | -帕特里克 -卡尔 |
[08:48] | What, are you going out? | 怎么 要出门吗 |
[08:49] | Yup. I’m just going for a walk. | 是啊 我准备出去走走 |
[08:51] | – I heard it was nice out. – Well, you… | -我听说外面天气很好 -你… |
[08:53] | you enjoy yourself. | 祝你愉快 |
[08:54] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢了 |
[08:56] | You– you tell me how it is, all right? | 回头告诉我怎么样 好吗 |
[08:58] | Okay, Carl. | 好的 卡尔 |
[09:10] | – Oh, you’re back. – Yeah, I forgot something. | -你回来了 -是的 我忘带东西了 |
[09:12] | Well, you go right ahead. | 你先走 |
[09:13] | No, no, you– you go. It’s cool. | 不不 你 不先走 没事 |
[09:15] | – You sure? ?- Yeah. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[09:17] | I hope you’re not in any hurry or anything. | 希望你不赶时间什么的 |
[09:21] | I’m getting my workout. | 我在锻炼 |
[09:27] | That wears me out. | 真是累死我了 |
[10:00] | I told you to get the fuck out of here! | 我说了让你滚开 |
[10:47] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[10:49] | There’s Passionfruit. | 居然有百香果味的 |
[11:15] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:16] | Oh, no. Shit. | 不 我去 |
[11:18] | You’re not– you’re not okay. | 你 你有事 |
[11:19] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[11:21] | Come use my bathroom. | 去我家洗洗吧 |
[11:23] | We’ll leave this. I’ll come back for it. | 这些先放这儿 我一会回来拿 |
[11:24] | Oh, you’re a psychic? | 你是灵媒吗 |
[11:25] | Oh yeah. I saw that comin’. | 是的 我能预测 |
[11:30] | – What’s your name? ?Pam. | -你叫什么 -帕姆 |
[11:33] | Let me see your hand. | 我看看你的手 |
[11:39] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你别介意 |
[11:40] | I had to put your cart out on the curb. | 我把你的手推车放在路边了 |
[11:42] | It’s busted. | 里面太小了 |
[11:44] | I’m pretty embarrassed that you saw me do that. | 很尴尬你看见我摔跤了 |
[11:47] | Those old lady carts are treacherous. | 那些老太太推车都很危险 |
[11:48] | You’re lucky you made it out alive. | 你没死就很幸运了 |
[11:51] | Let’s see that forehead. | 我看看你的额头 |
[11:56] | I hope you don’t mind me saying so, | 希望我这么说你别介意 |
[11:58] | Patrick, but… | 帕特里克 但是… |
[12:00] | your scalp’s pretty dry. | 你的头皮真的很干 |
[12:02] | You should try some argan oil. | 你应该试试用点摩洛哥油 |
[12:06] | Did I hurt you? | 我弄疼你了吗 |
[12:07] | No, no, I just… | 没 没 我就是… |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[12:23] | It’s okay, hon. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[12:25] | I’d offer to give you a palm reading, | 我本想给你看个手相 |
[12:27] | but your hands are pretty jacked. | 但你的手都压坏了 |
[12:31] | Give me your leg. | 把腿给我 |
[12:39] | Is that that “Toss away what doesn’t spark joy” Book? | 这是那本《扔掉无法让你开心的东西》吗 |
[12:42] | Ooh, yes. | 没错 |
[12:44] | You should take it. | 你带走吧 |
[12:45] | No, I can’t take your book. | 不行 我不能拿走你的书 |
[12:47] | No, I insist. | 没关系 我坚持要送给你 |
[12:49] | Marie would want it that way. | 玛丽也会希望这样的 |
[13:16] | 租金稳定公寓租约 | |
[13:52] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[13:53] | Pamplemousse. | 柚子味 |
[13:53] | This is my favorite, I think. | 这是我最喜欢的口味 |
[13:55] | I like Cucumber-Grape. | 我喜欢黄瓜葡萄混合口味 |
[13:56] | That’s hard to beat for me, but– | 很难戒掉 但 |
[13:57] | Holy shit, man. This is… | 天呐 哥们 这 |
[13:59] | fucking different. | 太他妈不一样了 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对吧 |
[14:04] | You– Oh, you don’t have to do that today. | 今天不用这样了 |
[14:05] | Uh, I’m not buying. | 我今天不买 |
[14:10] | So I’ve– I’ve been simplifying some things in my life– | 我在简化自己的生活 |
[14:13] | – Yeah, that’s great, man. – Thank you. | -这很好 哥们 -谢谢 |
[14:15] | And, um… | 然后… |
[14:17] | I mean, that means that | 也就是说 |
[14:17] | I’m not gonna buy from you anymore. | 我不会再从你这买大麻了 |
[14:20] | Or anyone anymore. | 也不会从其他人那买了 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | I mean, you didn’t need to… | 你不需要 |
[14:26] | bring me here to tell me that, | 让我过来告诉我这些 |
[14:28] | but I understand I think. | 但我应该懂了 |
[14:29] | No, I– Well, actually, I have something for you, so… | 不是的 其实我有东西要给你 所以 |
[14:34] | If you turn around with a gun and shoot me, I’m gonna… | 如果你拿着枪转身要杀我 我会 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna freak out, man. | 我会吓死的 哥们 |
[14:39] | No. | 不会的 |
[14:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[14:53] | I don’t do refunds, you know that, right? | 我不退款的 你懂的吧 |
[14:55] | ?I know. I just thought maybe you could use it. | 我知道 我只是觉得也许你能用上 |
[15:00] | Well, some of this weed is… | 这其中有一些 |
[15:02] | pretty fucking old. | 已经放了有段日子了 |
[15:04] | Some of it. | 有些是的 |
[15:06] | Uh, thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[15:08] | No problem. ?I wish I had your Tupperwares. | 不客气 我真希望我带了你的特百惠 |
[15:10] | I would have brought them back | 要是我知道你今天要和我分道扬镳 |
[15:11] | if I knew you were gonna break up with me today. | 我会把它们带回来的 |
[15:13] | – I don’t need them. – Well, that’s good, | -我不需要了 -那就好 |
[15:15] | ’cause I lost most of the lids to them already. | 因为我已经弄丢了不少盖子了 |
[15:17] | That hallway is crazy, man. | 那走廊也太离谱了 哥们 |
[15:21] | Hi again. | 又见面了 |
[15:22] | – Right here? – Yeah, that’s great. | -放这吗 -对 放那就好 |
[15:24] | Cool. | 好 |
[15:26] | Damn. That’s a lot. | 天哪 这也太多了 |
[15:30] | You saw the wall. | 你也看到我的墙了 |
[15:32] | Well, congrats on all the changes, man, | 恭喜你做出了这些改变 哥们 |
[15:35] | and, uh, if you ever need anything again, | 如果你以后还需要的话 |
[15:38] | you have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[15:39] | – I do. ?- Good luck. | -我有的 -祝你好运 |
[15:41] | Thanks. Ride safe, okay? | 谢谢 注意安全 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Here, Carl. I got you one. | 给 卡尔 我给你带了一瓶 |
[15:51] | – Too cold. – You can drink it later. | -太冰了 -你可以晚点喝 |
[15:56] | Who was that? | 刚才那是谁 |
[15:58] | Oh… just an ex. | 只是个前任 |
[16:07] | I don’t feel like I’m able to even have a good time | 我觉得我要是不做点自私的事 |
[16:10] | unless I’m somehow doing something… selfish. | 我就不会开心 |
[16:13] | Like, I can have a good time, | 就是…我可以过得很开心 |
[16:14] | but then I’ll look back on it | 但之后我回想起来 |
[16:15] | and it’ll– I’ll realize that I’m upsetting people | 就意识到自己让别人心烦了 |
[16:18] | or being inconsiderate somehow. | 或是不顾他人感受了 |
[16:21] | And I don’t know why that | 我不知道为什么 |
[16:22] | me having a good time can’t just exist | 我开心和其他人也开心 |
[16:24] | with making other people feel good, | 就无法兼得 |
[16:25] | but it– I guess I can’t. I don’t know. | 但我觉得就是做不到 我也不知道 |
[16:28] | Sounds like you’re being really hard on yourself, man. | 听起来你在难为自己啊 哥们 |
[16:31] | Well, I can’t control it. | 我没法控制 |
[16:33] | That’s how I feel, you know? | 这就是我的真实感受 你懂吗 |
[16:34] | – Yeah. ?- You want any? | -懂 -你想来点吗 |
[16:37] | – Yeah, uh… not tonight. – Okay. | -好啊 今晚不行 -好吧 |
[16:40] | Thank you though. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | I mean, just do your best. | 做到最好就行了 |
[16:43] | And that’s relative, you know? | 这是相对的 你懂吗 |
[16:44] | Sometimes your best is just | 有时候做到最好就是 |
[16:45] | puttin’ your pants on for the day, you know? | 穿上裤子 你懂吗 |
[16:48] | But I don’t mean like the nudity is a problem. | 我不是说裸着不好 |
[16:50] | I don’t mind the nudity at all. | 我一点也不介意裸着 |
[16:52] | – That was just a saying. – Yeah. | -我只是这么一说 -我懂的 |
[16:53] | – Just to be clear. ?- Yeah, I get– I get what you mean. | -只想澄清一下 -我懂你的意思 |
[16:55] | – Okay. – ?And thank you for listening. | -好的 -谢谢你听我发牢骚 |
[16:58] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[16:59] | 能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友 | |
[17:04] | So it’s a hundred. | 一共一百块 |
[17:05] | – Oh, right. I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -对 抱歉 -没事 |
[17:14] | 能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友 | |
[17:14] | 未知发件人 下午7:15 | |
[17:16] | 我很久没跟查德联系了 | |
[17:16] | 能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友 | |
[17:16] | 未知发件人 下午7:15 | |
[17:19] | Oh, hey. Hello. | 你好 |
[17:20] | 他说你们上周刚聊过 | |
[17:20] | 能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友 | |
[17:20] | 未知发件人 下午7:15 | |
[17:20] | 我很久没跟查德联系了 | |
[17:22] | Hey, I don’t know if Arthur told you, | 不知道亚瑟有没有跟你提过 |
[17:24] | but, uh, we’re looking for a new roommate, | 我们想找一个新室友 |
[17:25] | so if you know of anyone… | 如果你知道谁想… |
[17:26] | Uh, not off the top of my head, | 我现在还没想到 |
[17:29] | but if I think about anyone, | 如果我想到人选的话 |
[17:29] | 好的 你在那里 | |
[17:31] | I will let you guys know. | 我会告诉你们 |
[17:31] | 好的 你在那里 | |
[17:33] | – Here you go, man. – Uh, thanks so much. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[17:35] | – Thank you for the tip. – Yeah. Yeah. | -谢谢你给的小费 -不客气 |
[17:38] | I feel like I’m getting a little extra, you know, service. | 我感觉我获得了一些…额外服务 |
[17:41] | Your charger. Um… | 你的充电器 |
[17:44] | give me a sec and I’ll take a look. | 稍等 我找找 |
[17:45] | I just got inside. | 我刚进门 |
[17:48] | – I hope I didn’t lose it. – ?Yeah. | -希望不是我弄丢了 -嗯 |
[17:50] | Oh, Ju-Boo, don’t worry about it. | 朱宝 别担心 |
[17:52] | If you forgot it, | 要是真忘带了 |
[17:52] | you can just get another one at the airport. | 你在机场再买一个就好了 |
[17:54] | Or literally anywhere. | 其实哪里都能买到 |
[17:55] | I made a packing list and everything, so… | 我之前做了个整理清单什么的 所以… |
[17:58] | Okay, I see why you forgot your charger. | 我知道你为什么忘带充电器了 |
[18:00] | What? I always smoke before a flight. | 什么啊 我坐飞机前都会抽的 |
[18:02] | That’s not why I forgot it. | 不是因为这个才忘带的 |
[18:03] | I Ubered here and– | 我叫车过来的 |
[18:04] | Oh, you Ubered to JFK. | 原来你是叫车去肯尼迪机场的 |
[18:07] | Okay, I see how it is. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[18:08] | You fancy when you travel alone. | 你一个人旅行的时候总喜欢搞花样 |
[18:10] | I know, I should have taken the train– | 我知道 我就应该坐火车 |
[18:11] | No, Ju-Boo, I’m just giving you a hard time. | 不 朱宝 我逗你玩呢 |
[18:13] | You know I love when you treat yourself. | 我喜欢你这样对自己好一些 |
[18:15] | Oh, now I see your charger. | 我看到你的充电器了 |
[18:17] | Good. Okay, it is there. | 太好了 那就没丢 |
[18:18] | – Yeah, it’s here. – I’ll just grab one when I get there. | -对 就在这里 -那我到那边再买一个 |
[18:20] | Oh, honey, I’m getting another call, and it’s work. | 亲爱的 有电话进来了 是工作的事 |
[18:22] | – God, work? ?- Yeah, I have to go. | -还有工作 -是啊 我得挂了 |
[18:24] | I’ll text you when I land. | 我下飞机了给你发短信 |
[18:24] | Yeah, text me when you get in, okay? | 好 你上飞机了也给我发条短信 好吗 |
[18:26] | – I will. I love you. – I love you. | -好的 我爱你 -我爱你 |
[18:27] | – Bye, babe. – ?Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[18:29] | This is Gwen. | 我是格温 |
[18:30] | All right, why don’t we file that for now and, | 好了 要不我们先提交上去 |
[18:31] | um, we’ll see how far that gets us? | 看看有什么进展 |
[18:34] | Gotcha. Will do. | 好的 知道了 |
[18:35] | – Okay. Talk Monday. ?- Yes, Monday. | -好了 周一再谈 -好的 周一 |
[18:37] | – Hopefully not sooner, right? – Right. | -希望周一前不用再谈了 对吧 -对 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Hopefully not sooner. | 希望周一前不用再谈了 |
[18:41] | You are listening to– | 您正在收听… |
[18:43] | Battery low. | 电量低 |
[18:44] | Please charge now. | 请立即充电 |
[18:45] | – Battery low. Please charge now. – ?No! | -电量低 请立即充电 -不要啊 |
[18:50] | Robert Krulwich. I’m Jad Abumrad. | 罗伯特・克鲁维奇 我是杰德・阿姆拉德 |
[18:51] | And this hour, I’m going to curse you, Jad. | 现在 我要诅咒你 杰德 |
[18:53] | I’m going to ask you to do something… | 我要让你去做一些… |
[18:55] | ?Who the fuck? | 他妈的谁啊 |
[19:06] | – Thanks. ?- Thanks. Have a good night. | -谢谢 -谢谢 祝晚上愉快 |
[19:16] | No, man, I’m done for the night. | 不行 今晚不送了 |
[19:17] | This is my last run, but you can get in touch | 这是最后一趟 你可以明天 |
[19:19] | with me tomorrow around 2:00. | 大概两点左右联系我 |
[19:21] | All right. Sorry about that. Bye-bye. | 好的 抱歉了 再见 |
[19:38] | – Drop the bag. – ?Fuck. | -把包放下 -我操 |
[19:39] | Oh shit. Um– | 该死 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[19:52] | In the universe, | 在宇宙中 |
[19:54] | knowledge of our sun’s birth | 关于太阳诞生的有关知识 |
[19:55] | would ordinarily be completely inaccessible | 基本上无从得知 |
[19:58] | ’cause how are we gonna get back there? | 因为我们怎么能回到那时候 |
[20:00] | In there? But we can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[20:01] | 今晚要不要去巴姆看那个女机器人比娜48 | |
[20:02] | Fortunately, millions of stars in our galaxy exist | 幸运的是 银河系中的上百万恒星 |
[20:07] | in all phases of life and death. | 处于诞生至毁灭间各个阶段的都有 |
[20:07] | 我女朋友出城了 今晚我要享受一个人的生活 | |
[20:10] | So, we can use that as a proxy… ? | 我们可以利用这个作为渠道… |
[21:02] | ?Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:04] | You have an extra set of my keys still? | 你还有我家的备份钥匙吗 |
[21:07] | Uh… yeah. | 有吧 |
[21:09] | I’m gonna have to look for them, but, uh, probably. | 我得去找找 不过应该还在 |
[21:13] | – Is Jules around? – ?No. | -朱尔斯在吗 -不在 |
[21:14] | She’s out of town. | 她出城了 |
[21:15] | So what’s up? Are you locked out? | 怎么了 你被锁在外面了吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah. I mean… | 是啊 |
[21:20] | I got fucking robbed, man. | 我被抢劫了 |
[21:22] | Oh, my god! Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I am, but… | 没事 不过… |
[21:27] | I was in this vestibule, and these two dudes came in, | 我当时在前厅 闯进来两个人 |
[21:30] | and one of them had a gun, I think, maybe, I don’t know, | 其中一个人应该还有枪 |
[21:33] | – Oh, my god. – And then, like… fucking took my shit. | -天呐 -然后他们就把我的东西抢走了 |
[21:35] | So, that’s $1,000 just… | 一千块钱就这么… |
[21:38] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -好遗憾 -是啊 |
[21:41] | – It was really scary. Yeah. – I’m sure it was. | -真的很吓人 -是啊 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:45] | So that fucking sucks. | 太闹心了 |
[21:47] | And they took my bike key, which was | 他们还抢走了我的自行车钥匙 |
[21:48] | the last one for that lock that I have, | 也是那把锁上的最后一副钥匙 |
[21:50] | so I have to deal with that now. | 我还得想办法开锁 |
[21:52] | Well, you know, it could have gone a lot worse. | 结果有可能更糟 |
[21:55] | But the thing is, | 但关键是 |
[21:56] | it was my fucking fault because I didn’t fucking | 都是我的错 因为我没有 |
[21:59] | double check a referral that came in to me last moment, | 对一个临时推荐来的买家反复核查 |
[22:02] | and I thought I could just knock one off | 我本打算送完这一个 |
[22:03] | for the rest of the day. | 就可以休息了 |
[22:05] | Goddammit, this job was supposed to be | 妈的 这种工作 |
[22:06] | – way more fucking chill than this! ?- Okay. | -怎么会有这么大风险 -好啦 |
[22:08] | – I’m sorry. – ?Okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[22:10] | – Sorry. ?- Just be glad you’re okay. | -不好意思 -你没事就好 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:16] | And they didn’t take my phone, which is good, I guess, | 他们没抢走我的手机 这算好事吧 |
[22:18] | unless I fucking broke it just now. | 除非刚才又被我摔坏了 |
[22:21] | Whatever. I just want to | 不管了 我只想 |
[22:22] | get into my apartment, man. Can I get my key? | 回我公寓 能把钥匙给我吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, let me find the keys for you. | 好 我给你找钥匙 |
[22:27] | Oh, a package came for you. | 有你的包裹 |
[22:31] | Oh, sweet. Great. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Jules read that book | 朱尔斯读过一本书 |
[22:38] | everybody’s reading about sparking joy | 很多人都读过 |
[22:41] | in the household or whatever, and I… | 通过收拾屋子来获得乐趣什么的 |
[22:43] | can’t fucking find anything anymore | 我什么都找不到了 |
[22:45] | because she threw out half our shit. | 因为她扔掉了一大半东西 |
[22:47] | I’ve been hearing a lot about that book. | 我经常听到有人提起那本书 |
[22:48] | – Every person I know is throwing out stuff. – Oh, nice. | -我认识的人都在清理东西 -真棒 |
[22:51] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[22:52] | There are my friend’s, uh, hash oil pens | 是我加州的朋友 |
[22:55] | that he makes in California. | 自制的大麻油吸嘴 |
[22:57] | He sends them to me. | 他给我寄过来了 |
[22:58] | So,you’re still having weed delivered to this apartment? | 你还用这间公寓的地址接收你的大麻啊 |
[23:01] | I told him to send it to my new place. | 我说了让他寄到新地址 |
[23:03] | I guess he didn’t update his records. | 我猜他没更新地址信息 |
[23:05] | That’s not okay because you don’t live here anymore. | 这可不好 你已经不住在这了 |
[23:07] | I told him. I’ll tell him next time, | 我跟他说了 下回我告诉他 |
[23:09] | – and, uh, it won’t happen again. – Okay. Okay. | -不会再寄到这来了 -好的 |
[23:12] | – Sorry. I’m sorry. – That… that’s, um… | -很抱歉 -那就… |
[23:15] | – great. – ?No, I get it. | -太好了 -我理解 |
[23:18] | So can I just maybe text Jules or… | 要不我给朱尔斯发个短信… |
[23:20] | No. Jules is in flight right now. | 不用 她现在在飞机上 |
[23:23] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[23:25] | Did you try Obed? | 你联系过奥贝德吗 |
[23:26] | You know, Obed’s really shitty about getting back to us. | 奥贝德特别不愿意跟咱们联系 |
[23:29] | You know, if you keep trying him, he eventually… | 如果你一直联系他 他会… |
[23:31] | Can I just stay here in the guest bedroom if he doesn’t though? | 如果他不搭理我 我能住在客房吗 |
[23:35] | Yeah. Uh, if we can’t find these keys | 行 要是找不到钥匙 |
[23:38] | – and you can’t get back into your apartment – This is mine. | -你没法回自己的公寓的话 -这是我的 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Yeah, this is definitely mine. | 这肯定是我的 |
[23:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:48] | Fuck. I’m gonna have to move if every time | 操 每次他们要 |
[23:51] | they’re gonna fucking… | “作出改善” |
[23:52] | “Make improvements,” | 我就得搬家 |
[23:54] | It’s gonna cost like an extra hundred bucks a month. | 这样的话 每个月就要多花一百块 |
[23:56] | I don’t want to fucking move. I hate moving. | 我不想搬家 我讨厌搬家 |
[24:00] | We’re all moving if Trump wins. | 如果特朗普当选 大家就都得搬家 |
[24:01] | But I don’t want to move. | 可我不想搬 |
[24:03] | Now. | 现在不想搬 |
[24:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:08] | I can’t believe I got robbed, man. | 真不敢相信我被抢了 |
[24:11] | This is fucking… | 真他妈的… |
[24:12] | 扎克 | |
[24:12] | 还能送货吗 我在家 | |
[24:15] | Stupid fucking stoners. | 这帮傻逼瘾君子 |
[24:17] | 扎克 | |
[24:17] | 还能送货吗 我在家 | |
[24:17] | No. Mas. | 送不了 神经病 |
[24:17] | 送不了 神经病 | |
[24:26] | So where’d Julie go? | 朱尔斯去哪了 |
[24:28] | She’s in San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
[24:29] | She’s helping our friend Laurel with a… | 她去帮我们的朋友劳雷尔 |
[24:32] | booth she has at some trade fair. | 设计她的展销会摊位 |
[24:35] | That’s the girl with the, um… | 就是那个… |
[24:37] | Sorry, is Laurel the woman with the greeting card company? | 劳雷尔是贺卡公司那女孩吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah, she’s helping her with branding and… | 是的 她在帮她推广品牌… |
[24:44] | her website and stuff like that. | 弄网站什么的 |
[24:46] | – Goddamn. Jules is so good at that shit. ?- Yeah. | -我靠 这方面朱尔斯还真在行 -是啊 |
[24:50] | I gotta get my shit together, man. | 我得振作起来 |
[24:54] | I’m a mess. | 我太颓废了 |
[24:55] | I gotta, like, either get bigger | 我要么出人头地 |
[24:59] | or get smaller or do something | 要么就此沉沦 总得干点什么 |
[25:01] | because, like, this is not what I had in mind. | 因为这不是我想要的生活 |
[25:04] | I am working so hard | 我工作得很辛苦 |
[25:05] | and I’m not working smart at all. | 但工作方式并不聪明 |
[25:07] | ?I am just like… | 我就像 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[25:12] | This is totally mesmerizing. | 这也太让人着迷了 |
[25:15] | I think so. | 我同意 |
[25:19] | You ever do a buffalo smile? | 你试过水牛笑吗 |
[25:22] | Um… no. I don’t know what that is. | 没有 我也不知道那是什么 |
[25:26] | It’s like, how would a buffalo smile? | 就是 水牛会怎么笑 |
[25:28] | Can you do it with your face? | 你能做那个表情吗 |
[25:30] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[25:31] | It goes like this. | 这样的 |
[25:33] | – I’m sorry. This is Gwen. – Gwen? | -抱歉 我是格温 -格温 |
[25:34] | You’re working on the Jackson case too, | 你也参与了杰克逊案 |
[25:36] | – right? – Yeah, that’s correct. | -是吧 -没错 |
[25:37] | Just wanted to get all the details squared away. | 我们想把所有细节都准备好 |
[25:40] | – Since this is her last month… – Well, | -因为这是她最后一个月 -那么 |
[25:41] | be that as that may, we’re still talking about | 该怎样就怎样 我们还是在讨论 |
[25:43] | a pregnant 13-year-old girl here. | 一个13岁的孕妇 |
[25:45] | Right, but, you know– | 没错 可是 |
[25:46] | Her stepfather is about to be released | 她继父就要出狱 |
[25:47] | and her mother kicked her out, | 而她母亲把她赶了出来 |
[25:48] | so no, she doesn’t have that option. | 所以不行 那样不行 |
[25:49] | – The grandparents? – No, I’m not gonna recommend that, | -祖父母呢 -不 我不建议那么做 |
[25:52] | and it’s not gonna fly anyway. | 而且后患无穷 |
[25:53] | Her grandfather has abuse charges from 1998. | 她祖父早在98年就受到过虐待指控 |
[25:55] | Oh! I didn’t hear about that. Yeah, so she can’t go there. | -我没听说过 -真的 所以她不能去 |
[25:57] | – Okay, well, uh– – Oh, well, maybe I need | -好的 那么 -或许我该 |
[26:00] | to send him a photograph of the frostbite she got on her fingers | 给他发一张她手指冻疮的照片 |
[26:03] | when she had to spend the | 那是因为她在零下天气 |
[26:03] | night outside in below freezing weather. | 被赶到户外待了一晚 |
[26:05] | Do you think he would understand it then? | 你觉得他就能明白了吗 |
[26:06] | – Well, I’ll just let him know, okay? ?- You do that. | -我会转达的 好吗 -记得照做 |
[26:08] | I’ll be– I’ll be here all night. | 我 我整晚都在 |
[26:10] | Look, sorry to bother you. We’ll take care of this, okay? | 抱歉打扰 我们会处理好的 好吗 |
[26:12] | Okay. Great. You have a good night. | 好 很好 晚安 |
[26:14] | – You too. ?- Bye. | -晚安 -再见 |
[26:16] | What the fuck is wrong with people? | 人们都怎么了啊 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry you have to deal with that. | 真遗憾你不得不应付那种事 |
[26:20] | – That’s truly terrible. – Yeah, it is. | -真是很可怕 -是啊 确实 |
[26:20] | 早知道就去看机器女了 | |
[26:23] | 邻居��嗦个没完 | |
[26:25] | You want a hit of this pen? | 想试试这只笔吗 |
[26:26] | It might… I don’t know. | 也许 我也说不准 |
[26:30] | No, I– I’m good. Thank you. | 不了 我没事 谢谢 |
[26:32] | 我简直想死 | |
[26:43] | 格温 | |
[26:43] | 早知道就去看机器女了 邻居��嗦个没完 我简直想死 | |
[26:57] | I’m just gonna… | 我这就 |
[26:59] | go… to the bar where Beth works. | 去贝丝工作的酒吧 |
[27:03] | – Oh, you don’t have to do that. – No, it’s fine. | -不用那样 -没事 |
[27:05] | I’ll just, uh, wait till she gets off work | 我等到她下班 |
[27:07] | and then maybe I can go home with her. | 或许能一起回家 |
[27:09] | That Australian girl? | 那个澳洲妹子吗 |
[27:11] | – Yeah. ?- That’s nice. | -嗯 -不错呢 |
[27:13] | We liked her. | 我们都喜欢她 |
[27:15] | – Yeah. She’s great. – ?Okay. | -嗯 她很好 -好吧 |
[27:17] | Yeah. Well, good. | 嗯 那好吧 |
[27:18] | Um, I’ll keep looking for your keys. | 我会继续找你的钥匙 |
[27:21] | Thanks. ?Uh– | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | Do you want this? | 要这个吗 |
[27:24] | No, I’m good. I’m still good. | 不用 我不用了 |
[27:26] | Sorry if I, uh, put you out at all. | 打扰到你的话 我很抱歉 |
[27:29] | – No, of course not. ?- Okay. | -当然不会 -好 |
[27:31] | – Goodnight. ?- Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[27:33] | – See you. I’ll let myself out. – Okay. | -再见 不用送了 -好的 |
[27:36] | Get that trim! | 把门带上 |
[27:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:50] | – It’s okay. ?- No. | -没关系 -不 |
[27:51] | – It’s okay. ?- It’s– it’s really not okay. | -没关系 -有 有关系 |
[27:53] | Um, just listen. I– I– | 听我说 我 |
[27:55] | I’ve had a crazy fucking week and… | 我这周过得晕头转向 |
[27:59] | I was just looking forward to having the night. | 我本来指望晚上能放松一下 |
[28:01] | I love her, but, you know, | 我爱她 可是 |
[28:03] | – she takes up a lot of space. – ?Dude, I get it. | -她占了太多空间 -姐妹儿 我明白 |
[28:04] | I was married to her. | 我可跟她结过婚 |
[28:05] | But I– I’m really sorry. | 可 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:07] | – This is not okay. I– – Gwen, take it easy. | -这样不好 我 -格温 放轻松 |
[28:10] | Take a pause. Make a buffalo smile. | 停一下 来个水牛笑 |
[28:16] | It’s totally fine. Really. | 完全没关系 真的 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | I appreciate you letting me lick my “Whounds” | 很感谢你让我在你的地方 |
[28:21] | in your space. | 疗”桑” |
[28:24] | You’re “Whelcome.” | 不”各”气 |
[28:25] | Very “Whelcome.” ? | 非常不”各”气 |
[28:27] | I love you, man. I’ll talk to you later. | 爱你 姐妹儿 以后再聊 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:29] | I love you too, dude. | 我也爱你 哥们儿 |
[28:30] | – Be safe. – ?You too. | -注意安全 -你也是 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:34] | 被锁在门外了 能借住一晚吗 | |
[28:56] | 贝丝 | |
[28:56] | 好啊 来酒吧 | |
[28:59] | 贝丝 | |
[28:59] | 好啊 来酒吧 | |
[28:59] | 二十分钟到 |