时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | So, how are we today? | 今天怎么样 |
[00:11] | – Good? – I’m all right, yeah. | -还好吗 -还可以 |
[00:14] | – You like some water? – Yeah, sure, that’d be nice. | -你要来点水吗 -行啊 |
[00:17] | Can we get the Guy water? | 给他拿点水 |
[00:21] | So, what can we do for you today, Mr. Man? | 今天要给你怎么剪呢 先生 |
[00:28] | Just a trim, really. You know, the usual? | 就稍微修剪一下 和平常一样 |
[00:31] | You don’t seem so sure. | 你好像不是很确定 |
[00:33] | Yeah, I do. I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[00:35] | 不是大麻 | |
[00:36] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:41] | – What are you doing here? – I work here. | -你怎么在这里 -我在这里工作 |
[00:46] | Oh, hell yeah! | 太棒了 |
[00:55] | 理发发型参考 | |
[01:12] | Okay. I think it’s time we scrap it, boss man. | 好了 我觉得该刮胡子了 老板 |
[01:16] | Wait, why can’t I move my hands? | 等等 我的手为什么动不了 |
[01:18] | Just relax, please. | 放松 |
[01:20] | Wait a second, you don’t need to use those. | 等等 用不上那玩意儿 |
[01:21] | Don’t use those. I don’t need that. | 别 我不需要 |
[01:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | Oh, weird. | 真奇怪 |
[01:43] | That was so weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[01:46] | Weird dream. | 奇怪的梦 |
[01:50] | – Dude, it was like– – No, no, no, no. | -梦里… -不不不 |
[01:53] | I like you, but… | 我喜欢你 但是… |
[01:55] | your worst quality is your dream sharing. | 你最不擅长分享你的梦境了 |
[01:59] | What? Are you fucking kidding me? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[02:02] | Your ayahuasca trip sharing | 我觉得 |
[02:04] | is something I’d like to nominate as much worse. | 你的死藤水体验分享更糟糕 |
[02:08] | Oh, look! The envelope just came in. | 快看 信封到了 |
[02:11] | Oh! And the award for the worst quality goes to you, | 最烂分享奖的得主是你 |
[02:17] | for your fucking night farting. | 因为你晚上放屁 |
[02:19] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 |
[02:21] | You heard that, huh? | 你听到了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, yeah, I heard it. | 没错 我听到了 |
[02:24] | It was super fucking loud. | 太响了 |
[02:26] | I was asleep and you woke me | 我睡着了都被你吵醒了 |
[02:27] | when your asshole was just coughing up a lung. | 你的屁股跟在剧烈咳嗽似的 |
[02:31] | I think this was like, uh, last year’s Oscars | 我觉得这就像去年的奥斯卡奖 |
[02:34] | and there must’ve been a mix-up. | 肯定是信封弄混了 |
[02:36] | – You must’ve– – I’ll be Faye Dunaway. | -你肯定… -我是费·唐娜薇 |
[02:38] | It must’ve been– | 肯定是… |
[02:39] | Oh, I’m the Warren Beatty. | 我是沃伦·比蒂 |
[02:39] | 2017年奥斯卡颁奖礼中 沃伦·比蒂和费·唐娜薇颁发的最佳电影 由于信封送错而出现了乌龙 | |
[02:41] | I’d like to accept this award on behalf of all the children | 我想代表所有没在晚上放过屁的孩子 |
[02:44] | who never had a chance to night fart. | 接受这个奖项 |
[02:47] | I mean, also I’d like to thank my colon | 我也想谢谢我的结肠 |
[02:49] | – who’s always been behind me. – Oh, shit. | -它永远支持着我 -该死 |
[02:52] | – Something bad happened. – What? | -出事了 -什么 |
[03:02] | Fuck. No. | 操 不 |
[03:15] | I think I’m gonna go to work early. | 我得早点去上班了 |
[03:18] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 应该的 |
[03:20] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:36] | 众口难调 | |
[03:50] | 伙计 你能赶紧过来吗 | |
[03:59] | 哥们 你不干了吗 这世界怎么了 | |
[04:25] | 拯救人类 | |
[04:26] | Oh, thank God you’re working, | 谢天谢地你还在干 |
[04:27] | ’cause I woke up to an email that was like, | 我一醒来就看到邮件里写着 |
[04:29] | “Hey, Brian, we really need you to come in today.” | 「布莱恩 你今天必须来一趟」 |
[04:31] | And I was like, “Did you read the fucking news?” | 我真想说「你他妈看新闻了吗」 |
[04:34] | It’s like a phantasmagoria of despair out there. | 简直是万般绝望涌上心头 |
[04:39] | Let me get my wallet. | 我去拿钱包 |
[04:40] | Yeah, it’s fucking terrible, man. | 是啊 的确很可怕 |
[04:42] | You know my roommate. | 你认识我室友的 |
[04:46] | Oh, holy shit. | 天啊 |
[04:47] | Damn, I didn’t even recognize you, man. | 天 我都没认出是你 伙计 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I, uh, I lost some weight. | 我减肥了 |
[04:52] | Yeah, it’s great. How’d you do that? | 真不错 你怎么减下来的 |
[04:54] | Exercise, and I, like, changed my whole relationship with food. | 运动 然后我还改变了我的饮食习惯 |
[04:58] | I’ve been spinning, running, weight lifting. | 我骑单车 跑步 举重 |
[05:01] | – Okay. – I’ve been eating a lot of salads. | -好吧 -我吃很多沙拉 |
[05:03] | Which sucks, but you know, | 很难吃 不过你知道的 |
[05:05] | at least I won’t be the fat guy anymore. | 至少我不再是个胖子了 |
[05:06] | I’m terrified to even go outside now. | 我现在都不敢出去了 |
[05:10] | Is that crazy? | 那也太疯狂了吧 |
[05:11] | No, it’s not so bad out there, though, man. | 不 其实外面没有那么糟糕 伙计 |
[05:13] | I mean, everyone’s being really nice to each other. | 大家其实都在相互照应 |
[05:16] | It’s kind of like post-9/11, | 有点像911之后 |
[05:17] | “We’re all in this together” vibe. | 「我们要共渡难关」那种 |
[05:20] | Yeah. It’s pretty cool. It’s peaceful. | 挺好的 很和平 |
[05:23] | Okay, well, I’m not able to be “in this together” with anyone | 好吧 但我可没办法跟别人”共渡” |
[05:27] | until I calm the fuck down. | 除非我先镇静下来 |
[05:29] | Okay. I got you. | 没事 我了解 |
[05:30] | What do you have that’s good for turning my brain off? | 你有什么好东西能让我大脑休息一下 |
[05:32] | All right, man, I have to go. It was great seeing you. | 好了 我得走了 见到你很开心 |
[05:34] | See ya, man. Good job. | 再见 哥们 好样的 |
[05:37] | God’s Gift. That’ll put you right down. | 「天赐之礼」 这个能让你消停下来 |
[05:39] | And, uh, Northern Lights. That’ll do it too. | 「极光」也不错 |
[05:43] | All right. Hey, Cody, you want in on this? | 科迪 你来点吗 |
[05:45] | No, thanks, man, I’m cool. That shit just makes me hungry. | 不用了 那玩意只会让我想吃东西 |
[05:54] | 高中毕业后第一次减到275磅 | |
[06:06] | 高中毕业后第一次减到275磅 | |
[06:09] | 惊愕不已 潸然泪下 | |
[06:12] | 确认删除照片 | |
[06:23] | Churros? Churros! | 买吉事果吗 吉事果 |
[06:26] | One dollar. | 一块钱 |
[06:27] | Churros! | 吉事果 |
[06:29] | Churros. | 吉事果 |
[06:35] | 享受流汗 | |
[06:36] | Fucking monster. | 真是怪物 |
[06:40] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[06:42] | No. I can’t. It’s crazy. | 难以置信 简直疯了 |
[06:44] | 确认删除照片 | |
[06:49] | – Class is about to start. – I can’t. I’m sorry. | -马上开始了 -我没心情了 抱歉 |
[06:52] | Can’t even can’t without can, honey! | 没心情这三个字可自带了心情两字 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | Hey, y’all! | 大家好 |
[06:57] | How are you? It’s a great day! | 你们好吗 今天是个好日子 |
[07:00] | I’m Charles! | 我是查尔斯 |
[07:02] | You’ve already done the hardest part: getting here. | 你们能来 就已经完成了最困难的一步 |
[07:05] | The rest is just pumping to the beat! | 接下来只要跟随节拍动起来 |
[07:07] | All right, everyone, I hope you’re clipped in! | 好了各位 都准备好了吗 |
[07:10] | Starting, booties in our seats! | 要开始了 坐好 |
[07:12] | Hands, position one! | 手放好 第一式 |
[07:14] | Who’s feeling themselves today? | 谁今天状态很好 |
[07:16] | I know I am! | 我状态很好 |
[07:18] | Think of me as your therapist. | 把我当成你们的心理医生 |
[07:20] | You are going to work out those issues in here today! | 今天一切问题都将迎刃而解 |
[07:25] | Push! Push! Tell your body what it needs. | 快 快 燃烧你的身体 |
[07:28] | Give it to it! Give it to it! | 加油 加油 |
[07:30] | If you aren’t hitting your target RPM’s, | 如果你没达到目标转速 |
[07:32] | you’re not doing it right. | 你就没做对 |
[07:33] | And what’s the point of being here | 如果不做对 |
[07:35] | if you’re not gonna do it right? | 那来这儿还有什么意义 |
[07:36] | Am I right, ladies, or am I right? | 对吗 姑娘们 我说得对吗 |
[07:38] | I’m always right. Come on, come on! | 我永远都是对的 快 快 |
[07:42] | Hit it hard! Go in! | 再快点 |
[07:44] | In! In! | 加油 |
[07:46] | I know, but I mean, | 我知道 但是 |
[07:47] | I gotta think at some point, | 但我想到 不一定什么时候 |
[07:49] | there’s gonna be some violence. | 就会有暴力 |
[07:51] | Well, all this going to the gym | 所以来健身房 |
[07:53] | will have been for something then. | 总归还是有意义的 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you’re right. Yo, but for real, | 你说得对 但说实在的 |
[07:57] | after today, | 今天过后 |
[07:58] | I think I finally understand the struggle, man. | 我觉得我能理解那种挣扎了 |
[08:00] | – Struggle? – Yeah. | -挣扎 -对 |
[08:01] | What you talking ’bout Lewis? | 你说什么呢 路易斯 |
[08:03] | It’s “Willis” Dude. | 是威利斯 |
[08:04] | Oh, right. | 是是 |
[08:06] | Different Strokes, right? | 《萝卜青菜》里的 对吧 |
[08:07] | Yeah, Different Strokes. | 对 《萝卜青菜》 |
[08:09] | I like that show. | 我喜欢这节目 |
[08:10] | Yeah, it’s pretty good. | 确实很棒 |
[08:12] | You watch black shows? | 你还看黑人节目 |
[08:17] | 高中后第一次低于275磅 我了个去 | |
[08:22] | No, it doesn’t matter what you say, nothing’s going to change. | 不 不管你怎么说 都改变不了事实 |
[08:26] | You understand me? | 你懂吗 |
[08:28] | Look at this! | 你自己看 |
[08:29] | Look at this bullshit! | 一派胡言 |
[08:40] | You know what I’m saying? This will not stand, man! | 你懂吗 这根本不可信 |
[08:42] | You understand me? | 你听懂没 |
[08:43] | Like, you think I’m scared of going to jail? | 你以为我怕进监狱吗 |
[08:44] | 在不公正面前选择中立 就等于支持压迫者 德斯蒙德·图图 | |
[08:46] | Yo, I’m more scared of… | 我才不怕 |
[08:56] | 今天我们都值得奖励自己一块曲奇 | |
[09:06] | I’ll put this right here. Anything else? | 放这里了 还需要别的吗 |
[09:09] | No. This is great, thanks. | 不用 这样就好 谢谢 |
[09:12] | You’re lucky though, I mean… | 你真幸运 |
[09:15] | you’ve got a British passport. | 你有英国护照 |
[09:16] | Yeah, but Brexit. | 但英国脱欧 |
[09:18] | What’s happening here, like, where– where is safe? | 还有这里的事 就觉得还有哪是安全的 |
[09:20] | Where in the world is safe and sane anymore? | 世上还有哪是安全的 是正常的 |
[09:22] | I don’t even know. I really don’t even know. | 我不知道 我真的不知道 |
[09:25] | Ooh! Mussels! I love mussels. | 贻贝 我爱死贻贝了 |
[09:27] | Can I have some? | 我能来点吗 |
[09:31] | Sure, yeah, let me just– | 当然可以 让我 |
[09:32] | Okay, no, we’ll put– Um, oh! | 好的 别 我们给你… |
[09:35] | – Been a while. – Excuse me! Sir. | -好久没吃过了 -不好意思先生 |
[09:36] | You– you absolutely can’t do that. | 你 你真的不能这么做 |
[09:38] | Excuse me. I am so sorry. Let me get you– | 不好意思 太抱歉了 我给你们 |
[09:41] | They said I could have some! | 他们说了我能拿点 |
[09:43] | We did say he could have some. | 我们确实说过他能拿点 |
[09:45] | It’s crazy, okay? | 太疯狂了好吗 |
[09:46] | – Excuse me. – Everything’s upside down now. | -打扰一下 -现在一切都乱套了 |
[09:49] | – It is. – I mean, the market’s so much more volatile. | -确实如此 -市场变得更不稳定了 |
[09:51] | It is and that’s why, if you have… | 是的 所以说如果你有… |
[09:54] | 时机不太对 但今天是我们去9/11博物馆的唯一机会了 | |
[09:59] | 你确定今天会开馆吗 | |
[10:00] | 我觉得会开 | |
[10:02] | 他们开到九点, 我们看看能不能赶上 | |
[10:05] | saying she’s too devastated to see patients today. | 说她今天太崩溃了 不能见病人 |
[10:08] | Okay, that’s fucked. She’s a therapist. | 简直屁话 她可是心理医生 |
[10:10] | – I know! – Guys, excuse me, are you done with this? | -就是啊 -打扰了 这个能收了吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah. I didn’t know they were truffle fries. | 好 我都不知道这是松露薯条 |
[10:15] | So, yeah. | 对吧 |
[10:16] | If you’re not available when shit’s bad, how the fuck– | 要是有点什么破事就没法工作 还他妈… |
[10:18] | Chef! | 大厨 |
[10:19] | 怎么了 32桌重新来一份贻贝 | |
[10:22] | 有什么问题吗 | |
[10:23] | 一个流浪汉用手直接拿了 | |
[10:29] | 但他们不能让他吃完 是吧 | |
[10:32] | 我也是这么想的 | |
[10:36] | Hey, pick up! | 拿走 |
[10:39] | 他们撤了我的轮班 你今晚什么时候结束 | |
[10:44] | 在酒吧上到凌晨四点 我姐姐呢 | |
[10:54] | I’ll bring your towels now. | 我现在帮你拿毛巾 |
[10:58] | Okay, let me do the one next door and then I come back. | 好的 我打扫完下一间就回来 |
[11:02] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[11:06] | – Cool, thanks a lot, man. -There you go. | -谢了哥们 -给你 |
[11:07] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[11:11] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[11:12] | Do you think we’re getting busted? | 你觉得我们是要被抓了吗 |
[11:13] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 大概吧 |
[11:15] | Uh, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:17] | – Who is it? – Housekeeping. | -哪位 -客房服务 |
[11:19] | Oh no, we’re good, thanks. | 不用了 我们不需要 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Dude, my phone is dead. Do you have a charger? | 哥们 我手机没电了 带充电器了吗 |
[11:25] | I don’t. Mine is dead, too. | 没有 我的也没电了 |
[11:27] | But we do have that nice 2012 charger | 但这有个2012年版的充电器 |
[11:30] | if you’ve got, like, an i4 on you or anything. | 你有苹果四代之类的吗 |
[11:32] | – Totally not helpful. – No? | -根本用不上 -没用吗 |
[11:33] | Completely not helpful. | 完全没用 |
[11:37] | So, uh, last night was pretty fun, huh? | 昨晚挺好玩的啊 |
[11:40] | Yeah. Yeah, that was hot. | 对 挺激情的 |
[11:43] | I mean, I’m sure I’m not the first woman at a party | 我肯定不是第一个在酒吧里 |
[11:45] | that you’ve spilled wine on. | 被你吐到酒的女人 |
[11:47] | – No. – You know, you could’ve just asked for my number. | -不 -你可以直接问我要号码的 |
[11:49] | – You didn’t have to ruin my jacket. – I promise I really haven’t. | -没必要毁了我的夹克 -我真不是故意的 |
[11:52] | I-I feel really bad about that. | 我觉得特别不好意思 |
[11:53] | I will get that cleaned for you. I have never… | 我会帮你送去清洗 我真没… |
[11:55] | I have never done that before. | 我以前真没干过那种事 |
[11:57] | Well, I promise I have never done this before. | 我以前也从没干过这种事 |
[12:02] | You did, um… | 你倒是… |
[12:04] | You did seem to really enjoy all the, uh… | 你好像真挺享受我的… |
[12:07] | the stimulation. | 挑逗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Yeah, and there was plenty of stimulation. | 对 挑逗太多了 |
[12:13] | You know, I think I could go | 我觉得我可以 |
[12:15] | for a couple more hours of stimulation. | 再承受几小时的挑逗 |
[12:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:20] | I bet we could make that happen. | 我觉得这个可以有 |
[12:25] | Yo, Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[12:26] | What time they say we have to be back tonight? | 他们说我们今晚要几点回去来着 |
[12:28] | Client said we had to be back by 9:00, | 客户说我们得九点前回去 |
[12:30] | but I gotta get back to our apartment, man. | 但我得先回我们公寓去 |
[12:32] | Fuckin’ Fernando yelled at me last night for a dirty shirt. | 我昨晚穿了件脏短袖 被费尔南多吼了 |
[12:35] | Dude, fuck that. We’re not going home. | 哥们 去他的 我们不回家 |
[12:36] | I’ll just iron your shirt here for you. | 我在这给你熨好 |
[12:38] | Wait a– wait a second. | 等 等会 |
[12:40] | So you live together and you work together? | 所以你们一起住还一起工作 |
[12:42] | Well, you’re a regular Bert and Ernie. | 你们这是真人版的伯特和厄尼啊 |
[12:45] | Yeah, yeah, except I never saw Bert and Ernie | 对 不过我从没看过伯特和厄尼 |
[12:47] | do an Eiffel Tower with Maria. | 和玛利亚玩3P |
[12:49] | Yeah, bro. | 说得好 兄弟 |
[12:59] | Yeah, fuck. | 真爽 |
[13:05] | How you doin’ over there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[13:06] | Fucking amazing. | 棒呆了 |
[13:07] | Yo, get in on these feet, bro. | 过来加入我们 兄弟 |
[13:09] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 这还用你说 |
[13:24] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[13:30] | Now, that is food porn. | 食品小黄片开演了 |
[13:33] | Oh, don’t feel left out. | 别觉得被冷落了 |
[13:36] | There you go. | 给你 |
[13:39] | I was wondering if you, by any chance, | 我想问你们能不能 |
[13:41] | had any iPhone chargers? | 提供苹果手机充电器 |
[13:43] | Oh! Awesome. Thank you. Thank you so much. Bye. | 太好了 谢谢 非常感谢 再见 |
[13:47] | They’re sending it up. | 他们会送上来 |
[13:48] | Problem solved. It’s happening. | 问题解决了 马上就有了 |
[13:55] | Oh my God. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 天呐 爽爽爽 |
[14:04] | 禁止停放自行车 违者一律撬锁 | |
[14:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[14:15] | – Thanks a lot, man. – No problem. | -谢谢了 -不客气 |
[14:17] | Have a blessed day, my brother. | 祝好 兄弟 |
[14:19] | You too, man. | 你也是 |
[14:24] | 能过来吗 在麦克卡顿酒店 | |
[14:51] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[14:52] | The weed guy. | 卖大麻的来了 |
[15:00] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:02] | – How you doing? – Good. How you doing? | -最近怎么样 -挺好的 你呢 |
[15:05] | You know, I’m okay. | 还行 |
[15:06] | – Oh, sorry. – What’s up, dude? | -抱歉 -还好吗 哥们 |
[15:09] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[15:12] | Uh, this was on the door. | 门上挂了个这个 |
[15:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:17] | – Oh, sweet phone chargers. – Yes! | -亲爱的充电器 -太好了 |
[15:20] | So obviously, it’s a pretty fucking crazy time, | 很显然 今天是疯狂的一天 |
[15:23] | so I don’t have everything. | 所以现在货不是很齐 |
[15:25] | Yeah? Wednesdays big days for you? | 周三生意都很火爆吗 |
[15:27] | N-no. It’s just been crazy. | 不 只是今天有点失控 |
[15:29] | So all I got left are Green Crack. | 现在剩的还有绿麻 |
[15:32] | I got Chem Dog. | 还有化学狗 |
[15:33] | I got Sour D. | 还有酸D |
[15:36] | I’m gonna go with the Green Crack. | 我就要绿麻吧 |
[15:39] | All right. | 行 |
[15:41] | Here you go. | 给 |
[15:42] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -也谢谢你 |
[15:45] | Looks like you guys made the best of a shitty day. | 看来今天这个烂日子你们过得还挺滋润 |
[15:48] | Uh, yeah, we, uh… | 是的 我们 |
[15:49] | kind of had ourselves a little party, I guess. | 给自己开了个小派对 |
[15:51] | It just kind of happened. | 就这么顺其自然发生了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, man, I get it. | 是啊 我懂 |
[15:54] | It’s like, you only live once. YOLO. | 生命只有一次 人只活一回 |
[15:57] | Oh fuck, I don’t have papers. | 操 我没纸了 |
[15:58] | – I got you, man. – Oh, you’re the man. | -我这里有 -你最好了 |
[16:01] | Chris, charger. | 克里斯 充电器 |
[16:02] | – Thank you. – Dude, what the fuck is going on? | -谢了 -我操 什么情况 |
[16:04] | I’ve got like 22 text messages. | 我收到22条短信 |
[16:08] | You guys don’t know. | 你们还不知道 |
[16:11] | – No. – No. What’s going on? | -不知道 -不知道 怎么了 |
[16:15] | – What the fuck?! – Yeah. | -什么玩意 -是的 |
[16:17] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[16:19] | Yolo. | 人只活一次 |
[16:21] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[16:23] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[16:24] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 伙计 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I talked to Jenny. | 我和珍妮聊过了 |
[16:28] | We’re still gonna come up this weekend just like we planned. | 我们还是按原计划这周末过来 |
[16:31] | Yeah. No, I don’t have train tickets yet. | 不 我还没买火车票 |
[16:33] | I mean, if only lighting a candle could fucking change anything. | 要是点根蜡烛真能改变任何事的话 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:38] | I know this for a fact. | 我能确定的是 |
[16:39] | I am not going to forget tonight any time soon. | 我短期内不会忘记今晚 |
[16:42] | Yeah, it’s, uh, | 是的 只是 |
[16:44] | definitely the weirdest ending to a threesome ever. | 这绝对是3P最诡异的结局 |
[16:47] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -是啊 |
[16:48] | Probably. | 可能真是 |
[16:50] | It’ll be fine. I’ll get tickets in the morning. | 没事的 我明天去买票 |
[16:52] | Yes, the– The trains will still be running. | 是的 火车还是会正常运行的 |
[16:55] | Because I know, Mom. | 我就是知道 妈 |
[16:57] | They’re not gonna stop running the train. | 他们不会把火车停了的 |
[16:58] | I mean, there are just some | 我是说 这世上就是有 |
[16:59] | fucking evil human beings in the world, right? | 一些邪恶的人 对吧 |
[17:01] | I mean, how else do you explain something like this? | 不然要怎么解释这种事 |
[17:04] | Fucking horrible, man. | 太他妈可怕了 伙计 |
[17:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:07] | Yeah, here’s Justin. | 贾斯汀在这儿 |
[17:08] | – Mom wants to talk to you. – Oh, fuck. | -妈想跟你说话 -糟了 |
[17:11] | – Hey, Mom! – Thank you. | -妈妈 -谢谢你 |
[17:13] | No, no, no, we’re fine, we’re fine. | 不不不 没事 我们很好 |
[17:15] | Calm down. No, we’re with this nice lady. | 冷静 不 我们和一位友善的女士在一起 |
[17:17] | We– we met her at work. | 我们在工作的地方遇见了她 |
[17:18] | – She’s taking care of us. – Oh, shit. | -她在照顾我们 -妈的 |
[17:20] | Will you hold that? Thank you. | 帮我拿一下好吗 谢谢 |
[17:24] | God. Our mom talks a lot, I’m sorry. | 天 我们老妈太能说了 抱歉 |
[17:30] | Oh, fuck. | 真见鬼 |
[17:57] | 烂人/妈的生日快乐 | |
[18:04] | Worst birthday ever. | 史上最烂生日 |
[18:07] | This is fucking depressing. I’m leaving. | 这太他妈压抑了 我要走了 |
[18:10] | – Sorry. – Here’s what’s gonna happen. | -抱歉 -以后就会变成这样 |
[18:13] | The middle class and the poor, they’re fucked. | 中产阶级和穷人都完蛋了 |
[18:15] | Fuck ’em. | 都完了 |
[18:16] | Super rich, the Warren Buffet rich, | 沃伦·巴菲特那种级别的超级富豪 |
[18:19] | they’re jumping out with Elon Musk, | 他们要和埃隆·马斯克一起离开这地方 |
[18:20] | drinking kids’ blood smoothies, | 喝着小孩的鲜血做的奶昔 |
[18:22] | becoming immortal, living on Mars with Peter Thiel. | 成为不朽 和彼得·蒂尔一起生活在火星上 |
[18:24] | You are being so dramatic. | 你太小题大做了 |
[18:26] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -就是 |
[18:28] | Were the people who left Germany being dramatic | 纳粹掌权之后逃离德国的那些人 |
[18:29] | when the Nazis came to power? | 他们是小题大做吗 |
[18:31] | Oh, I know you did not | 你不是 |
[18:32] | just compare our relationship to Nazi Germany. | 刚把我们之间的关系比作纳粹德国吧 |
[18:34] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. Ah, cheers. | -不 我不是那个意思 -干杯 |
[18:39] | – Thanks, Ma. – I don’t think it’s gonna be that bad. | -谢谢 妈 -我觉得也不至于那么坏 |
[18:41] | You know what I mean? ‘Cause it’s gonna push creativity so far, | 你明白吗 这真是到达想象力边界了 |
[18:44] | comedy’s gonna be great for the next few years. | 接下来几年的喜剧都会超好看 |
[18:47] | TV shows are gonna have so much to write about. | 电视剧会有好多可以拍的 |
[18:49] | – I’m out. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no. | -我要走了 -别 别这样 |
[18:51] | You can’t leave. No, no. | 你不能走 不行 |
[18:53] | I-I… Neil kept me four extra hours today. | 尼尔今天让我多加班了四个小时 |
[18:56] | – I have to go. – Yeah, all right. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[18:57] | You do a shot with me and I’ll let you leave. | 跟我喝一杯 我就让你走 |
[19:01] | What are we “Cheersing” to, stud? | 我们要为谁干杯呢 小猛男 |
[19:05] | Uh, I got it. | 我想到了 |
[19:06] | The future is female. | 未来是女性的天下 |
[19:08] | That’s not actually a joke. | 这可不是玩笑 |
[19:10] | That’s so fucking phony and manipulative of you to say. | 你说这话也太虚情假意了 |
[19:13] | All right, I’m gonna take it | 好吧 我接受 |
[19:14] | ’cause you are super hot and I want this. | 因为你特别性感 而且我想干杯 |
[19:19] | All right, cunts. | 好了 烂人们 |
[19:20] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[19:24] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[19:36] | Hey, creepy eyes. | 你好 吓人的眼睛 |
[19:37] | Oh, the better to creep on you with. | 用来打量你就更好了 |
[19:42] | I saw you checking yourself out there. | 我刚才看见你在外面打量自己 |
[19:44] | I know. Should I shave this beard? | 我知道 我该不该把胡子剃掉 |
[19:46] | No, don’t shave it. | 别剃 |
[19:47] | Just encourage a little growth up here, | 让你头顶那几撮毛多长长 |
[19:49] | and then it’ll all be even. | 看起来就均衡了 |
[19:50] | Oh, man. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:54] | – Do you want something to drink? – I’d love a beer. | -你要喝点什么吗 -我来杯啤酒 |
[19:57] | Uh, we don’t do beers anymore. | 我们这儿不卖啤酒了 |
[19:59] | I invented this thing | 我发明了这个 |
[20:01] | where you just drink pure alcohol out of a tiny glass. | 你要用小杯子喝高度烈酒 |
[20:04] | Ah, shots. I hate shots. | 子弹杯 我讨厌子弹杯 |
[20:06] | I know. Don’t puss out on me, man. | 我知道 别在我面前装怂 哥们 |
[20:08] | It is end times. | 这可是世界末日 |
[20:10] | – Well, to end times then. – To end times. | -敬世界末日 -敬世界末日 |
[20:19] | Oh God, that’s so gross. Can I have a beer, please? | 天啊 这太恶心了 给我来杯啤酒行吗 |
[20:23] | – This is fucking– – Shh! Please! | -这真他妈… -嘘 别说话 |
[20:27] | – Look, Wolf Blitzer– – Oh my God! | -沃尔夫·布利策… -老天啊 |
[20:28] | Would you please, please, please, please! | 求你别说话了行不行 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:31] | Oh my fucking God. | 我的老天啊 |
[20:32] | Hey guys, I’m leaving. | 伙计们 我要走了 |
[20:34] | Where’s home, Luiz? You live in Brooklyn? | 你家在哪 路易斯 你住在布鲁克林吗 |
[20:36] | Yes. East New York. | 对 纽约东部 |
[20:39] | East New York. What train is that? | 纽约东部 那该坐哪趟车 |
[20:41] | Oh, it’s fucking far from here. | 那可是很远了 |
[20:42] | Yeah, it’s pretty late, too. | 没错 而且现在很晚了 |
[20:45] | Speaking of which, are you almost done? Let’s get out of here. | 说到晚 你是不是快干完了 我们走吧 |
[20:47] | Fucking turn into a pumpkin– | 我他妈都要变成南瓜了… |
[20:50] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[20:53] | Dude, we made some very fat stacks tonight, brother. | 哥们 今晚钱赚得挺快啊 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I made a shitload of money today, too. | 我今天也赚了不少 |
[21:00] | People were acting like they were stocking up | 人们就像在疯狂囤货 |
[21:02] | for the apocalypse or some shit. | 为世界末日做准备似的 |
[21:04] | I mean, it fucking feels like the apocalypse. | 感觉真像要世界末日了 |
[21:07] | Is it bad that I don’t feel bad about it? | 我没有愧疚感是不是不太好 |
[21:09] | Because I think I just made my rent in one shift. | 我好像轮一次班就赚够房租了 |
[21:12] | Luiz, thank you so much for your hard work, my fellow immigrant. | 路易斯 我的移民朋友 感谢你的辛勤工作 |
[21:17] | It is proof again that our labor | 这再次证明了我们这些劳动者 |
[21:20] | is the backbone of this great country. | 才是这个伟大国家的支柱 |
[21:22] | You don’t have to look at me when you say that. | 你说这话不用看着我吧 |
[21:25] | I was looking at the flag behind you. | 我是在看你身后的小旗 |
[21:27] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢了 |
[21:28] | Hey, you wanna smoke a joint with us? | 要跟我们一起抽一口吗 |
[21:30] | No, it’s okay. I gotta go home. | 不用了 我得回家了 |
[21:32] | Oh, no, no, no. We’ve gotta stick together, us immigrants. | 别啊 我们移民得团结在一起 |
[21:35] | We do! | 必须啊 |
[21:36] | ‘Cause this shit is fucked up. We need to chill out. | 这世界乱套了 我们得冷静冷静 |
[21:39] | I don’t know if you need a joint right now. | 我不确定你现在是不是该抽 |
[21:41] | – You’re kind of– – Excuse me, straight, white, cisgendered man. | -你有点… -什么 你这白人直男癌 |
[21:44] | I do fucking want that. | 我他妈就是想抽 |
[21:45] | Could you roll me a fucking spliff, please? | 帮我他妈卷一根好吗 |
[21:48] | I do need it. I’m panicked. | 我真需要 我慌了 |
[21:50] | He’s panicked, and his panic is that he’s Hispanic. | 他也慌了 他因为自己慌了而慌 |
[21:56] | Okay, and then she said a weird thing. | 好的 她开始胡言乱语了 |
[21:58] | Everybody, she said a weird thing. | 大伙注意 她开始胡言乱语了 |
[21:59] | – All right. – Oh my God! | -好了 -天 |
[22:01] | – Good night, Luiz. – Thank you, buddy. Take care. | -晚安 路易斯 -谢了伙计 保重 |
[22:03] | Did I– did I offend you? | 我冒犯到你了吗 |
[22:05] | No, not at all. Good night, sweetie. | 没有 不会 晚安 亲爱的 |
[23:01] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[23:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[23:39] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[23:43] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[23:44] | This for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[23:48] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[23:51] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:55] | Thank– thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | Sorry for that. | 抱歉 |
[24:12] | Bye, globo. | 再见了 球球 |
[24:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:27] | I got it. | 我接住了 |
[24:49] | Goal! | 接住 |
[24:50] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[24:53] | There! | 给 |
[24:56] | ♪ When I was just a kid ♪ | |
[24:59] | ♪ They said, “Kid, don’t you cry”♪ | |
[25:04] | ♪ I am older now ♪ | |
[25:07] | ♪ I say ♪ | |
[25:09] | ♪ It’s all right ♪ | |
[25:13] | ♪ Every tear rollin’ down is a ♪ | |
[25:18] | ♪ Lesson learned ♪ | |
[25:22] | ♪ Are you too old to turn ♪ | |
[25:25] | ♪ Are you too young to burn ♪ | |
[25:29] | ♪ Too young ♪ | |
[25:35] | ♪ Too young to burn ♪ | |
[25:39] | ♪ Too young, too young ♪ | |
[25:44] | ♪ Too young to burn ♪ | |
[25:48] | ♪ Too young, too young ♪ | |
[26:10] | ♪ Too young to burn ♪ | |
[26:14] | ♪ Too young, too young ♪ | |
[26:18] | ♪ Too young to burn ♪ | |
[26:23] | ♪ Too young, too young ♪ |