时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | The last one I bought had a branch the size of my pinky. | 上次我买的货有一根跟我的小拇指一样粗 |
[00:28] | You need to give me a discount. | 你得给我打个折扣 |
[00:31] | When you getting vape pens? | 你什么时候弄电子烟笔啊 |
[00:32] | When I give you a discount. Never. | 都给你折扣了 就别想烟笔了 |
[00:37] | Look, I’m just trying to help you out, D. | 我只是想帮你 D |
[00:39] | ‘Cause these white boys, they got edibles, | 因为这些白人伙计们有可食用的 |
[00:42] | oils, vape pens. | 油性的 还有烟笔 |
[00:44] | I’m just saying, bruh, you need to step your game up. | 我的意思是 哥们 你要加把劲了 |
[00:50] | Nah. You’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[00:54] | But let me ask you, though, | 但我问问你 |
[00:55] | you think those white boys gonna come to your crib | 你觉得那些白人会在凌晨三点 |
[00:59] | when you drunk-dial them at 3:00 in the morning | 你喝醉乱打电话时 还到你的狗窝送货吗 |
[01:01] | and wait outside for a half hour | 而且还得在外面等上半小时 |
[01:03] | while you’re passed out in the bathtub… | 因为你在浴缸里不省人事了 |
[01:06] | …then get cussed out ’cause you forgot you called | 然后还被臭骂一顿 因为你忘了你打了电话 |
[01:09] | and have no idea why Damien is banging on your window | 你不知道达米恩凌晨三点 |
[01:12] | at what’s now 3:30 in the morning… | 为什么会在你屋外敲窗户 |
[01:14] | Here, I apologize. | 给 我错了 |
[01:15] | …only to find out you ain’t got no cash on you | 结果却发现你身上半毛钱都没有 |
[01:18] | ’cause you left your purse at the ATM? | 因为你把包落在自动提款机那边了 |
[01:20] | Which is like leaving your teeth at the dentist, by the way. | 这就跟把牙落在牙医那里一样 |
[01:22] | – Okay, I get it. – What? Am I tripping? | -行了我明白了 -怎么 我说错了吗 |
[01:25] | Nah. ‘Cause it’s “D,” right? | 不会 因为我是D 对吧 |
[01:27] | 我们在门口 昆西街1206号3门 对吧 | |
[01:28] | I’ma hold you down. | 只有我会挺你 |
[01:29] | That’s the type of shit that– | 这就是… |
[01:31] | – Shut up! – What’s up? | -闭嘴 -怎么了 |
[01:32] | I gotta go, yo. | 我要走了 |
[01:34] | – You got a lighter? – Yo, like, seriously? | -你有火机吗 -你说真的吗 |
[01:36] | You got to go too, | 你也得走了 |
[01:37] | so I don’t know why you sitting down. | 真不知道你还坐下干什么 |
[01:39] | I got a client. | 我有个客户 |
[01:39] | You out here leaving Yelp reviews | 你在这里大肆评论别人 |
[01:41] | while your life is falling apart. | 但你的人生却支离破碎 |
[01:42] | – Yo, seriously. – Step your game up, Regine. | -说真的 -你要加把劲了 雷吉娜 |
[01:45] | Hey, hey, hey, watch the beatin’. That’s disrespectful. | 慢点慢点 太没礼貌了 |
[01:48] | Come on, man! | 快点啊 大哥 |
[01:48] | 众口难调 | |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:08] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:09] | I heard your son was looking for a spot. | 我听说你的儿子在找住处 |
[02:15] | What can I help you with today? | 今天有什么能帮你们的 |
[02:16] | Thank you so much for waiting. | 谢谢等候 |
[02:18] | If you’ll just come to my desk, | 请到我的办公位这边来 |
[02:19] | I’ll get you some amazing listings. | 我给你们找了几个好楼盘 |
[02:21] | Are we talking about | 你们想找 |
[02:22] | commercial properties or residential properties? | 商业住宅还是民用住宅 |
[02:24] | Trust me. Buying a brownstone in Brooklyn is the way to go. | 相信我 在布鲁克林买一套碣石屋准没错 |
[02:29] | I’m actually trying to do it myself. | 其实我自己都想买呢 |
[02:30] | 设计梦想中的浴室 | |
[02:38] | Okay. | 请进 |
[02:40] | Oh, this is great. | 这里真不错 |
[02:41] | – Yes! – Yeah, I like it. | -是的 -我喜欢 |
[02:43] | Brand-new hardwood floors. | 全新的硬木地板 |
[02:44] | – They’re beautiful. – Top-of-the-line appliances. | -真好看 -一流的电器设备 |
[02:48] | Oh, fun fact: | 有个有趣的事实 |
[02:50] | This building was actually a stop on the Underground Railroad. | 这栋建筑其实在地下铁路的一站 |
[02:50] | 十九世纪美国秘密路线网络和避难所 用于协助非奴逃亡自由州和加拿大 | |
[02:53] | – Are you serious? – What? | -你说真的吗 -什么 |
[02:54] | Yes. Historical landmark. | 没错 是历史地标 |
[02:55] | – That’s amazing. – Yes! | -真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[02:57] | Now, check out this bedroom, you guys. | 来看看这间卧室 |
[03:00] | – Look at this closet. – The priority. | -看看这个衣橱 -重中之重 |
[03:02] | It’s gonna blow your mind, girl. | 会让你大开眼界的 |
[03:04] | Let’s see if I can fit my things. Oh, this is good. | 看看能不能装下我的东西 真好 |
[03:06] | It’s spacious, right? | 很宽敞吧 |
[03:07] | This is totally doable. Yeah. | 完全可以 |
[03:09] | Yeah. The mantle, I think, is so classy. | 对 盖布也很高档 |
[03:12] | A statement piece. | 很抓眼球 |
[03:13] | – Yeah. Very beautiful. – Yeah. | -真是很美 -是啊 |
[03:15] | If you want this unit, it’s the last one in the building, | 如果你想要 这间是这栋楼的最后一套了 |
[03:18] | and it’s yours. | 它是你的了 |
[03:21] | – What you think? – It’s great. | -你觉得怎么样 -挺不错的 |
[03:24] | – We– we just need a few days to– – Yeah, I like it. | -我们还需要几天… -我很喜欢 |
[03:26] | We’re good for the deposit. | 我们可以付定金 |
[03:27] | I just need a few days to get the letter from my new boss. | 我的新老板还有几天就能把工资单给我 |
[03:29] | – I have old pay stubs, but– – No worries. | -我有一些旧的工资单 但 -别担心 |
[03:31] | If you need a few days, old pay stub is fine. I got you. | 如果需要几天 旧的工资单也可以 没事 |
[03:35] | This is BK. | 这里是布鲁克林 |
[03:37] | My people. I got you. | 是我的人 没问题的 |
[03:39] | – We appreciate that, for real. – Yeah. | -我们真的很感激 -没事 |
[03:41] | Thank you. This is great! | 谢谢你 太棒了 |
[03:43] | Thank you so much. Yeah, this is dope. | 非常感谢你 太棒了 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 不客气 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:46] | See you. | 回见 |
[03:47] | – We’ll see what happens. – Yeah. | -看看会发生什么 -是啊 |
[03:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Can I get three loosies? | 给我三包散装的 |
[03:55] | Oh, what up, Regine? | 你好啊 雷吉娜 |
[03:56] | – Yo, my cousin’s selling his place. – Boy, bye. | -我的表兄要卖房子 -拜拜 小子 |
[03:59] | Yo, for real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[04:00] | Twenty dollars, I can hook you up with it! | 二十美金 我给你搭桥 |
[04:02] | A job will give you $20 too! | 找份工作你也能赚到二十 |
[04:06] | Yo, Mr. C. | 你好啊 C先生 |
[04:09] | And here I thought you had forgotten about me. | 我还以为你已经忘了我 |
[04:11] | Now how could I forget about you? | 我怎么会忘了你呢 |
[04:14] | I was just at work, trying to get this paper up, | 我刚在工作 想把这份合同搞定 |
[04:16] | so maybe I can buy this beautiful spot off of you someday. | 或许有天我能把这个好地方从你手中买下 |
[04:20] | You sound just like the Jew, | 你这口气真像犹太人 |
[04:22] | ringing my doorbell every goddamn minute of the day. | 每天都要来我家按门铃 |
[04:27] | This morning I answered the door, | 今天早上我开了门 |
[04:29] | “As-salaam alaikum, my brother.” | 我说”安拉保佑你 我的兄弟” |
[04:32] | He damn near shit in his pants. | 他当场吓尿了 |
[04:35] | Oh, you think that’s funny, huh? Well, let me tell you something. | 你觉得这很好笑 我再跟你说件事 |
[04:39] | Between them and them goddamn Ornamentals out there, | 那些人还有那些房产经纪人 |
[04:43] | buying up all the property, | 到处买房产 |
[04:44] | black man ain’t gonna have no place to live. | 黑人男性迟早没地方住 |
[04:47] | Shoot. A black woman ain’t gonna have no place to live either, | 该死 女黑人也不会有地方住的 |
[04:50] | unless you hook a sista up. | 除非你帮姐妹儿一把 |
[04:52] | At least whenever you ready to sell. | 至少等你想卖的时候 |
[04:54] | You know, just don’t leave me out here in the streets. | 可千万别忘了我 |
[04:57] | You see how they did my pops. | 你也看到他们怎么对我爸的了 |
[05:03] | Well, look, I got you a little something. | 对了 我给你带了点东西 |
[05:07] | You want me to put it inside? | 要我帮你放进去吗 |
[05:12] | Oh, we like family. Stop tripping. | 我们就像家人一样 别老磕了 |
[05:38] | Yes, I did get your fax of the tax return, | 我是收到你纳税申报单的传真了 |
[05:41] | but, sir, like, this is useless if– | 但先生 这样没用 |
[05:44] | Oh, okay. Well, I’m gonna have to call you in a minute. | 好吧 我一会给你回电 |
[05:46] | All right. All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[05:51] | Roger, yo, I really need that proof of employment. | 罗杰 我真的需要雇佣证明 |
[05:55] | Can you give it to me by the end of the day tomorrow maybe? | 能不能明天之前给我 |
[05:59] | Yo, Josh, hold on. Hold on. | 乔什 等等 |
[06:01] | Yeah. Okay, cool. Let me call you back. | 好 我回头打给你 |
[06:05] | Yo, Josh. Hook your girl up, man. | 乔什 给我抽一口呗 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I’ma get my own, | 我会自己买一支 |
[06:15] | but you gotta hook that shit up, bruh. | 但好东西要分享啊 兄弟 |
[06:19] | All right, keep doing that. | 接着来 |
[06:21] | Yeah. More. And you pinch it. | 好 继续 然后捏一下 |
[06:28] | Hey, Justin, are you in there? | 贾斯汀 你在吗 |
[06:29] | – Don’t come in. – Okay. Can you come upstairs? | -别进来 -好 那你上楼好吗 |
[06:31] | – We’re having a house meeting. – What? | -我们在开住宅会议 -什么 |
[06:34] | Hurry. | 赶紧 |
[06:36] | He’s coming. | 他马上就来 |
[06:37] | Okay, I don’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我不想把这事搞得太严重 |
[06:39] | – It’s okay. – Totally. | -不会的 -真不会 |
[06:40] | Oh, hey, brother. You’re back already? | 老兄 你这么快就回来了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I’m back. Not happy about it, though. | 是啊 又来了 但并不是很乐意 |
[06:45] | Oh shit. What’s up? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[06:47] | I’ve been here three times today, man. | 我今天都来了三次了 |
[06:48] | You ordered, and then he ordered about two hours later, | 你点完两个小时 他又点了一次 |
[06:51] | and then now I’m back here again a third time. | 结果现在我又来了 第三次了 |
[06:54] | Isn’t it crazy? David called, | 很疯狂吧 大卫点完 |
[06:55] | and then I literally called like 10 minutes later. | 10分钟后我又点了 |
[06:58] | That’s so funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 是啊 简直疯了 |
[07:01] | I just wanna figure something else out, | 我只是想说明一下 |
[07:03] | because I can’t keep coming here multiple times in a day. | 我不可能一天来好多次 |
[07:05] | So if I already called you, I should call you from work | 所以如果我找过你 下次就该在工作的地方找你 |
[07:07] | – and get you to deliver there instead? – Mmm! Perfect. | -你送到那里去 -完美 |
[07:11] | I mean, you don’t have to move. | 你不用换地方 |
[07:13] | You guys can just talk and coordinate, right? | 你们几个可以互相协调 明白吧 |
[07:16] | Well, this is the most we’ve seen each other in months. | 这是我们这个月聚得最齐的一次 |
[07:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[07:20] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:23] | Well, I understand how that can go sometimes. | 我能理解有时候会这样 |
[07:23] | 乔什 今晚能给我朋友雷吉娜送点货吗 | |
[07:25] | 没问题 地址 | |
[07:26] | Okay, I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[07:27] | How about next time you come, you just knock on our doors | 你下次来的时候 敲敲大家的门 |
[07:29] | and, like, ask if we need anything. | 问问我们有没有需要 |
[07:31] | – Yeah. – Smart. | -对 -机智 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 今天过得好吗 |
[07:49] | – Oh, hey. You know, fine. – Nice to meet you, man. | -还行 -很高兴见到你 |
[07:52] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也是 |
[07:53] | – All right. So… – Okay. | -那么… -来看看 |
[07:55] | – What you need? – Ooh! Okay. | -你想要什么 -我看看 |
[07:58] | If you want flowers, these are all 50. | 如果想要花 这些一律50块 |
[08:00] | These gummies are 20, not so strong. | 可嚼的20块 劲比较小 |
[08:03] | But these cookies are much stronger. These are 25. | 这些饼干劲足一点 25块 |
[08:06] | And these pre-rolls are 15. | 烟卷15块 |
[08:07] | And the vape pens– I got an indica | 还有烟笔 有印度大麻的 |
[08:10] | and I got a sativa, and they’re both 50. | 还有普通大麻的 都是50块 |
[08:16] | – Sativa. – Going up. | -普通大麻 -试试看 |
[08:17] | All right, cool. On a Tuesday. | 周二嘛 就抽普通的 |
[08:19] | – I really like your labels. – Oh, yeah, thanks. | -我真的很喜欢你的标签 -多谢 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I like to change it up every now and then, | 我经常会换 |
[08:24] | – you know, rebrand, see what works. – Smart. | -重新标榜 看看效果怎么样 -聪明 |
[08:27] | Thank you, thank you. You good with just the pen? | 谢谢 谢谢 只要笔是吗 |
[08:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:33] | That’s 50. | 50块 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | – All right. Thanks. – You looking for a place? | – 好 谢谢 -考虑换房子吗 |
[08:44] | You know, not actively, but, uh… | 不太着急 但 |
[08:48] | You like your apartment? | 你喜欢现在住的地方 |
[08:51] | Uh, it’s okay. It’s not the greatest. | 还行 算不上最好的 |
[08:53] | You know, there’s no washing machine in the building, | 里面没有洗衣机 |
[08:56] | there’s not a great grocery store, | 也没有便利店 |
[08:58] | but whatever, it’s fine. | 但还凑合吧 |
[08:59] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[09:04] | You know, working. Why? | 工作 怎么了 |
[09:07] | There is an amazing apartment just a block away from here. | 附近有个特别棒的公寓 就隔了一个街区 |
[09:11] | You really should see it. | 你真得去看看 |
[09:12] | I mean, I thought about moving there myself, | 我原来想自己搬去住的 |
[09:13] | but I’m really looking to buy my next place. | 但我打算直接买房子了 |
[09:16] | So, I’m just saying there’s brand-new hardwood floors, | 全新硬木地板 |
[09:19] | top-of-the-line appliances, | 顶级家用设施 |
[09:21] | a historical landmark, you know? | 是历史性地标建筑 |
[09:23] | It was a stop on the Underground Railroad. | 是当时非奴地下逃难通道的站点 |
[09:25] | Oh wow. Which stop? | 是吗 哪一站 |
[09:28] | I’m just joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[09:30] | Well, yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:32] | You said, “Moving,” And then I thought about packing, | 说到搬家 就想到还要打包行李 |
[09:35] | and then I thought, “Someone’s gonna have to take over my lease,” | 还得找人签租房合同 |
[09:37] | and it kind of made my butt cheeks clench, | 想到我就头疼 |
[09:39] | so I don’t know. I don’t think it’s the moment, | 我不知道 现在好像还不是时候 |
[09:40] | but I’ll give you a call if I decide I want to. | 但如果我想搬了我会打给你 |
[09:43] | I feel you, but look, you have my card, | 我能理解 你有我的名片了 |
[09:44] | so any time, I got you. | 随时联系我 |
[09:47] | Bring your awareness to your sitz bones | 感受你的坐骨 |
[09:48] | 纳玛斯托瑜伽 | |
[09:49] | and allow your root chakra to become one with the Earth. | 想象你的根脉轮向下延伸 与大地融为一体 |
[09:54] | Plant yourself. Ground yourself. | 想象自己是一棵树 向下扎根 |
[09:58] | Nowhere to go. No one to see. | 哪也不去 谁也不见 |
[10:02] | Nothing to do. | 无事无为 |
[10:04] | Just be here in this moment. | 这一刻就静止在这里 |
[10:09] | Accept the universe’s abundance. | 感受宇宙之大 |
[10:13] | And breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[10:16] | Inhale the miracle that is this beautiful existence… | 吸气 感受这方美丽存在的奇迹 |
[10:22] | and exhale peace. | 呼气 一切归于平静 |
[10:26] | The rest will fall into place. | 其他的都安置就位 |
[10:31] | Namaste. | 安 |
[10:33] | Namaste. | 安 |
[10:36] | Now, thank yourself for coming to your mat today. | 感谢大家今天来到这里 |
[10:51] | You got that at Whole Foods? | 你从全食超市买的吗 |
[10:54] | You cheating on me with Whole Foods now? | 居然背着我去了全食超市 |
[10:57] | Oh, you can’t even talk now? | 连话都不说了吗 |
[11:00] | Damn, Regine. It’s like that? | 雷吉娜 真的吗 |
[11:03] | How’s it make you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:05] | Getting your Maya Angelou step on, girl? | 是不是感觉很有马娅·安杰卢的风范 |
[11:05] | 美国黑人作家 诗人 编剧 演员 歌手 | |
[11:09] | You feel like a brand-new you? | 是不是觉得自己改头换面了 |
[11:11] | Does it taste like kombucha, baby? | 这和养生茶一个味吗 |
[11:14] | Key Foods did you fine, baby. | 金食待你不错吧 |
[11:16] | Regine. What’s a matter, girl? | 雷吉娜 怎么了 |
[11:19] | Motherfucker. What the fuck? | 我操 搞什么 |
[11:19] | 已售 | |
[11:22] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:23] | Lemme see that downward-facing dog. | 给我展示一下下犬式 |
[11:28] | Hey, guys, | 各位 |
[11:29] | we covered the canvassing schedule, | 我们按计划完成了宣传 |
[11:33] | so that’s good. Okay, so tomorrow, | 很好 明天的话 |
[11:36] | we’re gonna discuss potential new community engagement projects, | 我们讨论一下鼓励潜在新成员参与的计划 |
[11:39] | so just be ready with those. | 你们准备一下 |
[11:41] | Okay, unless anybody has anything else… | 如果没有什么要补充的话 |
[11:45] | Crickets. | 蟋蟀有话说 |
[11:46] | Okay. Candace and John, you guys are on dishes tonight. | 好 坎迪斯和约翰 你们洗碗 |
[11:49] | – Right on. – Yay. And before we share gratitudes, | -好的 -我们致感恩词之前 |
[11:54] | Ayasha and Cole… | 阿莎和科尔 |
[11:57] | last word is yours tonight. | 最后由你们发言 |
[11:59] | – Oh, it’s too sad, you guys. – I know. I know. | -搞得太煽情了 -确实 |
[12:02] | So, as most of you know… | 你们大多数人都知道了 |
[12:04] | we’re finally fucking doing it. | 我们终于走到这一步了 |
[12:06] | Yes, yes, we are. | 是的 |
[12:07] | And that means this is our last month with you all. | 所以这是我们在这里的最后一个月了 |
[12:11] | – I’m sorry. It’s just… – It’s okay. | -抱歉 实在是… -没事 |
[12:13] | We’re going to miss you guys a lot. | 我们会很想你们的 |
[12:14] | – We’re gonna miss you. – Yup. | -我们也是 -嗯 |
[12:15] | But the farm has a ton of room, | 但农场里有很多房间 |
[12:17] | beautiful trees, and good fresh air, and light. | 绿树植被 空气新鲜 电也足 |
[12:21] | So you can all stay with us whenever, like, whenever. | 你们随时都可以来 |
[12:22] | Oh, we’ll be there. | 一定 |
[12:23] | Someone’s trying to get free labor out of you guys. | 有人想压榨你们的免费劳动力 |
[12:27] | – Gladly. – It’s a big garden. | -非常乐意 -那里是个大花园 |
[12:31] | And we have some other news too. | 我们还有其他消息 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么 |
[12:36] | We’re pregnant! | 我们怀孕了 |
[12:37] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[12:38] | I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[12:41] | Cheers, cheers. Drink up. | 干杯 喝光 |
[12:42] | Cheers, cheers, cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:44] | Yeah, we’ve got community engagement, communal meals. | 我们有社群活动 聚餐 |
[12:48] | We got weird workshops. There’s even game night. | 还有诡异的研讨会 甚至还有游戏之夜 |
[12:51] | You know, it kind of all just reminds me | 感觉有点像大学时候的 |
[12:53] | of the co-ops in college. | 合租公寓 |
[12:55] | Yes. Oh, don’t forget to wash those eggshells, Boo. | 对 别忘了把蛋壳洗干净 宝贝 |
[12:58] | – Oh yeah, I will. – How fucking awesome would it be | -好的 -要是能回去上大学 |
[13:00] | to go back to college… | 该有多棒啊 |
[13:03] | and actually go to class and learn some shit? | 这次真的要好好上课 学点东西 |
[13:06] | Well, we’ve got these workshops here, man. | 我们在这儿还有创作室呢 哥们 |
[13:07] | – You should move your ass in here. We have a spot. – Yes. | -你应该搬过来 我们有位置 -对 |
[13:09] | No, I mean, like, what if I could be my 22-year-old body | 不 我是说 如果我同时拥有22岁的身体 |
[13:13] | with my 33-year-old mind. | 和33岁的心智会怎么样 |
[13:15] | Yeah, like Benjamin Button. | 就像《本杰明·巴顿奇事》那样 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I mean like a Benjamin Button situation. | 没错 就是像《本杰明·巴顿奇事》 |
[13:19] | – Or Freaky Friday. – Yeah, but see, here’s the thing. | -或者是《怪诞星期五》 -好吧 但问题是 |
[13:21] | ‘Cause then your mom’s gonna | 等你变成老小孩 |
[13:22] | be like nursing some weird-ass old man-baby | 或者说是小老头 无论该叫什么 |
[13:24] | when you get young-old, old-young, whatever it is. | 你妈就得照顾这个奇怪的老年婴儿了 |
[13:27] | Some babies look like old men. It’s okay. | 有的婴儿就看着像老头 没关系的 |
[13:28] | – Yes, they do. – It’s true. Babies are kind of gross. | -这话不假 -确实是 婴儿都有点恶心 |
[13:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是啊 |
[13:32] | Listen, I wasn’t really thinking about moving. | 听着 我本来没打算搬家 |
[13:36] | but… it might be nice to change things up a bit, | 但是 做点改变说不定是好事 |
[13:40] | get some company around, you know? | 给自己找些人陪着 懂吧 |
[13:42] | Not live down the hall from your ex-wife anymore. | 不再跟你前妻住走廊两头了 |
[13:46] | We share a vacuum. | 我们共用一个吸尘器 |
[13:48] | It works out very nicely. | 解决得很好 |
[13:49] | Yeah, we got one. You don’t need that vacuum. | 我们也有吸尘器 你不需要她的吸尘器 |
[13:51] | – You don’t need that vacuum. – But hers is a Dyson. | -你不需要她的吸尘器 -但她的是戴森牌的 |
[13:54] | Ours is a Dyson. | 我们的吸尘器是戴森牌的 |
[13:56] | I’m like, “No. Ew. I hate meatpie.” | 我就说”不 恶心 我讨厌肉饼” |
[13:58] | – Cool, so can I get you guys anything else? – We’re fine, thank you. | -你们还需要什么别的吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[14:01] | – Great. That’s just, like, right here… – And so I see him– | -好 账单就在这里 -然后我看见他 |
[14:03] | – whenever you’re ready for it. – Thank you. | -需要结账的时候告诉我就好 -谢谢 |
[14:06] | So, I see him all the time, and every time I walk by, | 我总能碰见他 每次路过的时候 |
[14:09] | he’s like, “Are you hungry?” | 他总说”你饿了吗” |
[14:11] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:13] | I think we should ask them if they can refill ketchup bottles. | 我们该问问他们能不能帮忙补充一下番茄酱 |
[14:16] | You know what? I’m just gonna turn the music off. | 这样吧 我去把音乐关了 |
[14:18] | That should get the point across. | 那应该能让他们清楚形势 |
[14:19] | Don’t fuck with your tips, girl. | 别丢了你的小费 姑娘 |
[14:22] | I’m in this beautiful dress, | 我穿着超美的裙子 |
[14:23] | and I get in the cab, and the meat pie guy is right there. | 上了出租车 结果那个肉饼男就在那里 |
[14:27] | No. | 不会吧 |
[14:29] | Oblivious. | 太没眼力见了 |
[14:31] | 不明未接电话 | |
[14:34] | This is a message from the New York City | 这是一条来自纽约市 |
[14:36] | Department of Housing Preservation and Development. | 住房保护和发展部的消息 |
[14:38] | Your application to the Affordable Housing Lottery | 你的经济适用房指标申请 |
[14:41] | has been selected for approval. | 已被选中 等待批准 |
[14:42] | – Please call us back at your earliest convenience… – Holy shit. | -请尽快回电 -我去 |
[14:45] | …to schedule your move-in date. | 以便安排入住日期 |
[14:48] | – This is fucking baller. – You guys know Greenpoint? | -这太带感了 -你们知道布鲁克林绿点区吗 |
[14:50] | We ride our bikes through it sometimes on the way to PS1, | 我们骑车去现代艺术博物馆分馆有时会路过 |
[14:53] | – but not really hanging out there. – People love it. | -但没认真逛过 -大家超爱那里 |
[14:55] | Great waterfront, bars, restaurants, | 超棒的滨水景观 酒吧 餐馆 |
[14:57] | McCarren Park, Peter Pan Donuts. | 球类及日光浴公园 网红甜甜圈店 |
[15:00] | You guys like pierogies? | 你们爱吃饺子馅饼吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:06] | Is that a yoga class? | 那是瑜伽课吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, but the gym and sauna are for NSR. | 对 但健身房和桑拿是无补户专用的 |
[15:09] | – NS- what? – Non-subsidized residents. | -无补什么 -无补贴住户 |
[15:21] | Okay. That’s nice. | 挺不错的 |
[15:25] | Oh, nice, big closet. Okay. Okay. | 大衣柜不错 好的 很好 |
[15:30] | Okay, I mean, it’s kind of small, but yeah, it’s fine. | 好吧 稍微有点小 但没关系 |
[15:33] | Smaller than our old place. | 比我们以前的住处小 |
[15:35] | Smaller than any of the places we’ve lived in ever. | 比我们以前住过的所有地方都小 |
[15:37] | Yeah, but it’s also $850 a month, | 没错 但这里每个月只要850块 |
[15:40] | so you’re gonna be able to get an art studio. That’s cool. | 所以你还能再租个艺术工作室 那很好吧 |
[15:43] | This is just some tax | 这只是某个 |
[15:44] | write-off for some really rich building owner. | 超有钱的房东冲销税务的方式 |
[15:46] | You know what I mean? It’s like– this is low-income housing. | 你知道吗 这可是低收入住房 |
[15:50] | Yup. And we are low-income, | 没错 我们就是低收入者 |
[15:52] | so for now, we are low-income and we have a dishwasher. | 所以目前看说 我们是有洗碗机的低收入者 |
[15:56] | That is grown-up shit. | 那可是成人世界标配啊 |
[15:58] | That’s good. What’s this? | 这很棒啊 这是什么 |
[16:04] | Oh yes. | 棒极了 |
[16:05] | Oh, this is my window. | 这窗户归我了 |
[16:08] | You better make sure you have permission to use this amenity. | 你最好确定一下这些设施都可以用 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – Oh yeah, you can use those. | -对 -你们可以用 |
[16:17] | That will be nice. That will be very nice. Yes. Okay. | 很好 非常好 很好 |
[16:26] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[16:30] | I haven’t had a bath in 10 years. | 我得有十年没泡过澡了 |
[16:33] | It’s gonna be good. | 这会很棒的 |
[16:34] | You’re gonna like that, okay? | 你会喜欢这房子的 好吗 |
[16:40] | – Go ahead. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[16:41] | Why are we carrying this around? | 我们为什么要带着这个 |
[16:42] | That’s got a backgammon board inside of it. | 那里面有个双陆棋的棋盘 |
[16:44] | Hey, Boo. | 宝贝 |
[16:48] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[16:50] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:52] | Do we have room for this sweet baby? | 我们有地方挂这个吗 |
[16:57] | No. Hold on, hold on. Back up, back up, back. | 不 等下 往后退一点 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:01] | A little bit. | 再退一点 |
[17:08] | Excuse me. Yeah, coming through. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[17:10] | Like above the bed? | 悬吊在床顶上吗 |
[17:11] | What about there- What about there? | 那儿呢 那里怎么样 |
[17:13] | Come to this corner, this reinforced corner, | 看看这个墙角 钢筋加强的墙角 |
[17:14] | there’s always a stud on the corner. | 这种墙角总会有个钉子 |
[17:22] | With a toggle bolt? You love a toggle bolt. | 系墙螺栓呢 你超喜欢系墙螺栓的 |
[17:24] | Yeah, there’s no swinging capacity. | 那样晃不起来 |
[17:27] | – Shit. Oh look. – That’s okay. | -该死 你看 -没事 |
[17:39] | And forward. And up. | 向前 向上 |
[17:42] | And forward. | 向前 |
[17:46] | There’s no smoking inside the building, sir. | 大楼里不准抽烟 先生 |
[17:49] | I wasn’t smoking. | 我没有抽烟 |
[18:28] | Shoot. Sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[18:31] | – I love your shoes. – Oh, thank you. | -我喜欢你的鞋子 -谢谢你 |
[18:35] | So, how long are you guys gonna be in Cuba? | 你们要去古巴多久 |
[18:39] | – Thirteen days. – Maybe longer. | -十三天 -也许更久 |
[18:41] | – Maybe longer. Yeah. – You know. | -也许更久 -你懂的 |
[18:43] | We’re just gonna play it by ear. You know what I mean? | 我们准备顺其自然 你懂我意思吧 |
[18:44] | If we can get a sitter for Persimmon. | 如果我们能给帕西蒙找到保姆 |
[18:47] | – Cool. – That’s really lucky. | -真不错 -太走运了 |
[18:50] | This chicken is bomb! | 这个鸡肉真是太棒了 |
[18:53] | Oh, it’s a meal delivery service thing. | 这是送餐服务 |
[18:55] | It’s super easy. Oh, if you want, I have a code for a free week. | 超简单 你想要的话 我可以给你周免码 |
[18:59] | So, what gallery are you with, John? | 你是在哪个画廊工作的 约翰 |
[19:00] | Oh, um, actually, I’m between places right now. | 其实我算是流动工作的 |
[19:04] | Cool, very cool. Well, you should show me your work. | 真不错 你该给我看看你的作品 |
[19:07] | – I know a lot of people. – Oh. Wow. Okay. Yeah, cool. | -我认识不少人 -好啊 太好了 |
[19:10] | No problem, man. | 不客气 伙计 |
[19:11] | – You guys want another round? – Yeah, yeah, I’ll take another one. | -你们要再来点酒吗 -好 我再来一杯 |
[19:14] | – Oh, Harp, I’ll, uh, I’ll grab the whiskey. – Oh, good idea. | -哈普 我去拿威士忌 -好主意 |
[19:16] | This is actually, uh, a friend of ours who owns this distillery. | 这其实是我们朋友的酿酒庄酿的酒 |
[19:19] | – Oh, cool. – So we get this stuff by the truckload. | -真厉害 -所以我们有一大堆这种酒 |
[19:22] | Oh, you guys should take a bottle, right, Logan? | 你们应该带一瓶回去 可以吧 洛根 |
[19:24] | – Oh, totally. – No, really? | -当然了 -不用吧 真的吗 |
[19:25] | – Yeah. – Wow. Thank you so much. | -当然了 -太感谢了 |
[19:27] | – That’s really generous. – Sure. | -你们太慷慨了 -没事 |
[19:30] | I mean– and I mean– this bears saying, | 我是说 我是说 真不好意思 |
[19:31] | thank you again for inviting us over. | 再次感谢你们邀请我们过来 |
[19:33] | I really appreciate it. You guys are like our, um… | 真的很感激 你们应该… |
[19:36] | You’re like the first people we’ve met in the building | 你们是这幢楼里第一对 |
[19:38] | who are actually nice to us, you know | 对我们友善的人 |
[19:40] | – Cheers. – Chin-chin. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[19:42] | Uh, eye contact, eye contact, eye contact. | 眼神接触 眼神接触 |
[19:49] | – That was good. – Yeah. | -这酒真不错 -是啊 |
[19:51] | So, I don’t know, since you guys | 我不知道 你们反正这周末 |
[19:52] | are gonna be out of town this weekend, | 不在城里住 |
[19:54] | do you think we could borrow your key fob? | 我们能不能借用一下你们的钥匙 |
[19:59] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Uh, you know, like, your fob for the sauna, | 就是你们的桑拿房 健身房 |
[20:03] | the gym, and stuff, you know? | 之类地方的钥匙 |
[20:08] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:10] | The building has gotten so weird about lending that out. | 这大楼把这些地方租出去真是很奇怪 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Yeah. No. | 没错 不行 |
[20:14] | – I mean, I would– – No. No. No. | -我是说 我会… -不 不行 |
[20:17] | Sorry, I… Sorry, guys. | 对不起 我…抱歉 |
[20:19] | We just… We wanna stay on good terms | 我们只是…我们想和所有邻居 |
[20:21] | – with all our neighbors. – Yeah. | -都保持良好的关系 -没错 |
[20:23] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:24] | Guys, you know we would in a heartbeat– | 伙计们 我们绝对不会犹豫… |
[20:25] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[20:27] | – Don’t apologize. – We would in a heartbeat. | -别道歉 -我们绝对不会犹豫 |
[20:28] | – We would in a second. – Yeah. | -绝对不会犹豫 -对 |
[20:29] | Can’t blame a girl for trying, right? | 问一下总不为过 对吧 |
[20:38] | Uh, excuse me. I have to pee. | 不好意思 我得去上厕所 |
[20:54] | Oh, what the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[20:59] | Oh shit. | 操 |
[21:11] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I mean, flip a little Moleskin, when it’s over with, | 没错 把棉布翻出来一点 等弄好了 |
[21:15] | see if we can get a best-seller out of it. | 看看能不能大卖 |
[21:16] | 如果你忘带钥匙 请用密码7391进桑拿房和健身房 | |
[21:19] | – Bye, have a great trip this weekend. – Good luck, guys. | -再见 周末玩的开心 -一路顺风 |
[21:21] | – Stay safe, you know? – Oh, thanks. | -注意安全 -谢谢 |
[21:25] | Well, that was fun till it wasn’t. | 本来还挺开心的 |
[21:28] | Yeah, well… | 没错 |
[21:29] | you know… | 你知道… |
[21:31] | sometimes you gotta deal with the devil | 有时候不入虎穴 |
[21:34] | to get a sauna code. | 焉得桑拿码 |
[21:39] | Hey, man. What’s up? | 伙计 你好啊 |
[21:41] | I’ve got two words for you: | 我要告诉你两个词 |
[21:42] | – Sauna. Martini. – Next time! | -桑拿 马丁尼 -下次 |
[21:44] | Hot sauna party. Sounds pretty good. | 桑拿派对 听起来不错 |
[21:47] | – Wanna come over? – Yeah, be over there soon. | -要过来吗 -马上来 |
[21:49] | I’m watching this guy, and I have to introduce myself to him. | 我在看一个人 想过去认识一下 |
[21:53] | – He’s lassoing. – Sounds dangerous. | -他在甩套索 -听起来很危险 |
[21:55] | It’s hard work, but it’s honest work. | 很难 但这是硬功夫 |
[21:57] | – Yeah. All right, man, I’ll see you then. – All right. | -好的 伙计 到时候见 -好 |
[22:01] | Yeah! There you go! | 好样的 |
[22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | – Hello.- Evening, sir. | -你好 -晚上好 先生 |
[22:14] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:14] | I’m here to see Candace and John in apartment, uh… | 我来找住在这里的坎迪斯和约翰 |
[22:19] | – 332. – 332. | -322号房间 -322 |
[22:21] | – Sign here, please. Name and time in. – Thank you. | -在这里登记名字和探访时间 -谢谢 |
[22:24] | – Yeah. Yeah. – 332? | -好 -332号吗 |
[22:29] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:32] | Ben is here to see you. | 有一位本来找您 |
[22:33] | Ben? | 本 |
[22:34] | Yeah, are you expecting a… | 你是在等一位… |
[22:37] | Ben Button? | 本·巴顿吗 |
[22:40] | – Yeah, Ben. Send him up. – Ah, good. | -对 本 让他上来 -好的 |
[22:42] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -可以了 -好的 |
[22:46] | Excuse me. You wrote, “10:00″… | 抱歉 你写的是十点 |
[22:49] | …and it’s actually, uh, 10:23. | 现在已经10:23了 |
[22:53] | – What a mistake. – Yeah. I’m sorry. | -真是低级错误 -抱歉 |
[22:58] | – Time flies. – It does, doesn’t it? | -时间飞逝 -确实是 对吧 |
[23:00] | – Crossing it out. – Yes, that’s perfect. | -直接涂上 -好的 很完美 |
[23:04] | – You’re perfect. – Thank you. | -你才完美 -谢谢 |
[23:06] | – Have a good night. – Have a nice evening, Mr. Button. | -晚上愉快 -您也是 巴顿先生 |
[23:08] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[23:11] | I didn’t know that normies were saving | 我都不知道普通人会 |
[23:13] | their placentas and their umbillical cords too. | 留着胎盘和脐带 |
[23:16] | But aren’t you supposed to refrigerate it or something? | 但那难道不用冷藏什么的吗 |
[23:18] | – I thought you were supposed to eat it. – You’re supposed to eat it? | -我还以为是用来吃的呢 -用来吃 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. This sploof does not work. | 抱歉 这玩意儿不好使 |
[23:25] | I don’t even know why we’re doing it. | 我都不知道我们为啥要这样 |
[23:26] | Dude, just work with me here. | 哥们 配合我一下 |
[23:27] | I haven’t made one since middle school, so maybe I made it wrong. | 我初中后就没做过 所以可能做错了 |
[23:30] | Why don’t we just open these windows? They’re so big and lush. | 怎么不直接打开窗户 又大又豪华 |
[23:33] | – Because. – Because we got caught by the security guard. | -没有为什么 -因为我们被保安逮住过 |
[23:37] | Boner killer. | 兴致终结者 |
[23:38] | Yeah, it sucks. | 对 烦死了 |
[23:41] | Do you want our hammock? | 你想不想要我们的吊床 |
[23:42] | – Oh, no, I can’t. – Yeah, you can. | -我不能收 -你可以的 |
[23:46] | – Maybe I can take your hammock. – You can take it. | -也许我可以收下你们的吊床 -可以的 |
[23:49] | Oh, she’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[23:50] | – What’s her name? – Trisha. | -她叫什么 -特蕾莎 |
[23:52] | – She’ll rock you to sleep. – This is so kind. Thank you very much. | -她会哄你入睡 -太好了 谢谢你们 |
[23:56] | – You’re welcome. – I celebrate you. | -不客气 -我为你们庆祝一下 |
[24:02] | I just think I want my son’s to look like mine, | 我只希望我儿子的能跟我的差不多 |
[24:05] | so he won’t have a complex or something. | 这样他就不会有什么综合症之类的了 |
[24:08] | Do you think that’s actually gonna be a problem? | 你觉得那真会是个问题吗 |
[24:10] | I mean, is that normal | 我是说 那正常吗 |
[24:11] | for a son to compare his dick to his dad’s? | 儿子跟老子比鸡鸡的大小 |
[24:14] | It’s not just the comparing. It’s also cleanliness, smegma. | 不只是比较 也是为了清洁 以免有包皮垢 |
[24:17] | Who wants to deal with that? | 谁想遭遇那些啊 |
[24:19] | It’s gotta be really traumatic for a baby. | 对于婴儿来说肯定很痛苦 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I mean, it’s mutilation. | 对 这可是肉刑 |
[24:23] | I always talk about dad genitals with you guys. | 我总跟你们聊老爸的外生殖器 |
[24:27] | -Dad-gens come up a lot. – Dad-gens. | -爸的器官太常出现了 -爸的器官 |
[24:29] | We’ve gotten that criticism before. | 我们以前也被这样批评过 |
[24:34] | – What the fuck is that? – Oh, I’m trying out a new laugh. | -什么情况 -我在尝试一种新笑声 |
[24:36] | You might wanna workshop it a little further. | 你可能得再研究研究 |
[24:38] | I was trying to do a laugh for a while where I was like… | 我一直想尝试一种笑声 就是 |
[24:42] | That sounds real. That sounds official. | 听起来很真实 很正式 |
[24:45] | Yeah, it is like Nelly-level hot in here, y’all. | 好了 这里太热了 |
[24:47] | I think I’m gonna have to go soon. | 我可能一会就走了 |
[24:48] | -I got like two minutes. -Yeah, it’s pretty cool, though. | -再待两分钟 -好 不过挺酷的 |
[24:50] | You guys did a real good job with this new place. | 你们把这个新地方打造得非常棒 |
[24:53] | – This is Jackpot City. – I know. | -这可是头奖之城 -我知道 |
[24:56] | Welcome to Jackpot City. | 欢迎来到头奖之城 |
[24:57] | Population: Three. | 总人口: 三人 |
[25:00] | Hey, guys, you can’t be up in here. | 伙计们 你们不能待在这里 |
[25:03] | – Oh shit. – No, yes, we can. We live here. Sit. | -糟糕 -不 我们可以的 我们住这里 |
[25:06] | You live on the third floor. | 你们住在三楼 |
[25:07] | – The amenities are for– – Man, that is bullshit! | -特殊设施是给… -别胡扯了 |
[25:09] | You know it. No. No. | 你知道的 不 不行 |
[25:11] | No! Hey! Sit down! Oh. | 不行 你坐下 |
[25:15] | You can’t just go around separating people by amenities. | 你不能用特殊设施来把人们分开 |
[25:18] | This is supposed to be a community. | 这本该是个社区 |
[25:20] | And if you’re gonna draw hard lines in the sand | 要是你想在地上重重画出线 |
[25:22] | about who can use the sauna and who can use the roof deck, | 区别谁能用桑拿 谁能用屋顶甲板 |
[25:25] | and who can park their fucking bike in the bike room– | 谁能把单车停在他妈的单车屋里 |
[25:28] | like, economic oppression is a real problem in this country. | 这国家的经济压迫真成问题 |
[25:30] | It’s actually, in fact, one of our biggest problems, | 说实话 这是我们最大的问题之一 |
[25:33] | and we have a big class divide, | 我们的阶级分化太明显了 |
[25:34] | and it’s just getting worse, every day. | 而且越来越糟 每况愈下 |
[25:36] | And I don’t know why you’re trying to be on that side | 我不知道你为什么想站在他们那边 |
[25:38] | – when you should be on my– – Jesus Christ! | -你明明该站在我… -我的天 |
[25:40] | Just wrap it up soon, okay? | 早点走就行了 好吗 |
[25:59] | Oh fuck. It’s hot. | 我操 真热 |
[26:00] | – Oh yeah, I don’t feel good. – Oh man, I’m gonna puke. | -是啊 我不太舒服 -我要吐了 |
[26:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:04] | – Yeah, really. – Oh, I’m gonna stay. | -真的 -那我留下 |
[26:06] | – We fought for it. – Yup. Enjoy it, man. | -我们抗争得来的 -慢慢享受 哥们 |
[26:21] | Good night, man. | 晚安 哥们 |
[26:33] | What you thinking, Boo? | 你在想什么 宝贝 |
[26:35] | I was thinking about Ayasha and Cole’s baby. | 我在想阿莎和科尔的孩子 |
[26:38] | Oh, we don’t have to talk about that. | 没必要聊这个吧 |
[26:41] | No, I’m not talking about trying to have a kid. I was saying… | 不 我不是说想要孩子 我是说 |
[26:45] | if they would let us borrow it a couple of times, | 如果他们能让我们借走几次 |
[26:47] | maybe we could use it and get ourselves a two-bedroom up in here. | 也许我们能用来争取一套有两室的房子 |
[26:51] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:53] | Always hatching a plan. | 永远在制定计划 |
[26:56] | Just trying to game the system before it plays me. | 只想在体制玩我之前 先玩玩它 |
[27:03] | – What’s that sound? – What? | -什么声音 -什么 |
[27:11] | Oh God. That was a good one. | 天 这个好 |
[27:13] | That was a good one. | 这个好 |
[27:15] | It reverberated all the way up my back. | 都反弹到我背上了 |