时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Hunting season… is over. | 打猎季 已经结束了 |
[00:49] | 巴鲁克 | |
[00:50] | 起床了 | |
[00:51] | 你要这样整天睡大觉就别住这了 | |
[00:55] | 巴鲁克 起来 | |
[00:58] | -几点了 -八点 | |
[01:01] | 你这么早来这干什么 | |
[01:02] | 我老婆很烦 | |
[01:05] | 我想看完这部电影 | |
[01:07] | 你不用去奥多拉马吗 | |
[01:09] | 我说我最小的孩子生病了 | |
[01:11] | -快起来 -起了 起了 | |
[01:15] | 但是我有充足的理由睡懒觉 | |
[01:17] | 是吗 什么理由 | |
[01:18] | 安息日午餐后我和一个妹子待到很晚 | |
[01:21] | 谁 丽巴·孟德巴姆吗 | |
[01:23] | 不是 | |
[01:24] | 你疯了吗 | |
[01:26] | 不是 她不是犹太姑娘 | |
[01:29] | 我以火炬起誓 她是我见过最美的女孩 很聪明 | |
[01:32] | Way way out of my league. | 我可高攀不起 |
[01:33] | 她对我很有兴趣 问了我很多私人问题 | |
[01:37] | 好像是在测试我 | |
[01:38] | 等等 她是个作家吗 | |
[01:43] | 对 是作家 你怎么知道的 | |
[01:46] | 一个非犹太姑娘愿意和 像你这样的不守犹太教教规的人讲话 | |
[01:51] | 要么是因为她想把你的故事写进纪录片 | |
[01:55] | 要么就是因为她想劝你叛教 | |
[01:57] | Okay, trust me. | 好吗 相信我 |
[01:58] | -那又怎样 有什么不妥吗 -没有 | |
[02:00] | 只要她能让你上 | |
[02:08] | 她问我今晚能不能带她来这里 | |
[02:10] | -这里吗 -是的 | |
[02:13] | 只要她不拍照或泄露姓名 我无所谓 | |
[02:18] | -好 谢了 -没事 我要走了 再见 | |
[02:22] | 谢谢你为我做的一切 | |
[02:25] | 不管什么事 | |
[02:27] | 你可以帮忙做安息日打扫来感谢我 好吗 | |
[02:30] | 再见 | |
[02:31] | 再见 | |
[02:48] | 招收银员 电话订单员及兼职 | |
[02:58] | Harder. | 再用力一点 |
[02:59] | 你好 安雅 我是巴鲁克 晚上还见面吗 | |
[03:14] | 见 约定了 | |
[03:20] | 太好了!!!! | |
[03:24] | Yes! | 棒 |
[03:34] | 众口难调 | |
[04:21] | – Oh, fuck a duck. – She started screaming at me because I– | -去你妈的 -她开始对我大叫 因为我 |
[04:24] | I got a shared ride? God damn it. | 还有拼车的 该死 |
[04:26] | …stop being a whore? | 不犯婊了 |
[04:28] | And she’s screaming at me because I left a cup in my room? | 就因为我在房里放了一个杯子就对我大喊大叫 |
[04:31] | That’s crazy. I swear to God. | 简直有病 我发誓 |
[04:34] | – Hi. – Who was there? | -你好 -那里有谁 |
[04:34] | – I was there. Exactly. – Sorry, I didn’t realize it was… | -我就在那 -抱歉 我不知道还有 |
[04:37] | I swear to God, I’m getting crazy. I’m turning into– | 我发誓 我要疯了 我要变成 |
[04:40] | Damn. You gonna tell me you couldn’t put that in the trunk? | 要死啊 你不能把这个放进后备箱吗 |
[04:43] | – Like, este tipo… – Sorry. | -这家伙 -抱歉 |
[04:45] | …they swear to God that they own the entire fucking car. | 他们就好像这辆车是他们的一样 |
[04:48] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[04:50] | I’m really feeling some type of way about this. | 我真的对这种行为很有看法 |
[04:53] | And no, you can’t bring her either, | 不 也不能带她来 |
[04:55] | because she wasn’t appreciative of the fact | 因为她不能接受 |
[04:57] | that I was telling her that her titty was out that day. | 我说她那天露了奶的事实 |
[04:59] | She was walking around with her head up her ass, | 她走路趾高气扬的 |
[05:00] | and she’s unappreciative of my friendship. | 拿我的友谊擦鞋底 |
[05:02] | If you aren’t appreciative of my friendship, | 要是看不上我这个朋友 |
[05:04] | then you can’t fuck with me. Simple as that. | 就别来烦我 就这么简单 |
[05:06] | Simple as that. Honestly. | 就这么简单 真的 |
[05:17] | Well, bless me, I guess. Damn! | 算我倒霉 该死 |
[05:21] | Nah, because este tipo, I swear to God! | 不 因为那个家伙 我发誓 |
[05:57] | 马上走了 | |
[05:57] | Yo. Hi. | 你好 |
[05:59] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[06:00] | 要我带什么东西来吗 | |
[06:02] | – How’s it going? – Uh, fine. You? | -你好吗 -还行 你呢 |
[06:03] | 带上你自己就行了 | |
[06:05] | Really good, actually. I just started writing for Vice. | 还挺棒的 我现在为时尚杂志写稿 |
[06:08] | Oh, mazel tov. That’s great. | 厉害啊[希伯来语] 真棒 |
[06:10] | It’s so funny you say that. | 你用希伯来语说还真有意思 |
[06:11] | I’m, like, literally writing a story about ultra-Orthodox Jews | 我最近还真是在写关于正统犹太人的文章 |
[06:14] | who have defected from their community. | 就是已经逃离原社群的那些人 |
[06:15] | Cool. Do they know you’re doing a story about ’em? | 真不错 他们知道你在写他们的故事吗 |
[06:20] | Just joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:21] | So, I don’t have any more pens left, | 雾化笔卖完了 |
[06:24] | – but I have all of the other stuff. – All right. | -但其他的都还有 -好吧 |
[06:26] | Cool. I actually went to this thing last night called a Chulent. | 我昨晚吃了犹太炖菜 |
[06:30] | It’s like this weekly meeting for ex-Hasids | 我每周都会跟前哈西德教徒聚一次 |
[06:34] | who have, like, defected from the community. Super fascinating. | 他们现在已经脱离宗教了 非常有意思 |
[06:37] | Let me just grab that. I’m just gonna… | 这个给我吧 我拿着 |
[06:39] | – Yeah. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[06:40] | Yeah, they’re like on the fringes of the fringes of society. | 他们那种处于社会边缘的人群 |
[06:44] | Like, their families have completely severed ties with them, | 他们家人已经跟他们完全断绝了联系 |
[06:46] | they have no secular education, | 也没有受到过正规教育 |
[06:48] | and barely speak English when they leave. | 离开的时候甚至都不太会说英语 |
[06:51] | It’s super sad. | 超可悲 |
[06:53] | – Yeah, that’s rough. You gonna take those two? -Yup, these two. | -是挺难的 你要那两个吗 -对 这两个 |
[06:55] | All right, that’s $100 coming my way. | 好 一共一百 |
[06:57] | Let me just get my wallet. | 我去拿钱包 |
[07:00] | Hey, Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:17] | No. | 不会吧 |
[07:26] | Shabbos! | 安息日快乐 |
[07:28] | I like that dude with that shirt. | 你穿这衣服真好看 |
[07:30] | – Stop it. What’s up, Baruch? | -少来了 -你好啊 巴鲁克 |
[07:34] | Shabbos! Shabbos! | 安息日快乐 安息日快乐 |
[07:37] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[07:53] | Come in, come in. | 快进来 |
[07:54] | Hi, guys. We have… Anja. | 各位 这位是安雅 |
[07:57] | Anja, this is everyone. | 安雅 认识一下大家 |
[08:02] | – I’ll just… sit– – I’ll get you a chair. I’ll get you a chair. | -我坐… -我去给你拿凳子 |
[08:06] | Yeah, everybody. Hi. | 大家好 |
[08:08] | – Anja. Hi. – Good Shabbos. | -我是安雅 你好 -安息日快乐 |
[08:11] | I don’t touch women. I’m kidding. | 我不碰女人 开玩笑啦 |
[08:13] | Okay. Shabbos. | 安息日快乐 |
[08:35] | I think we got a little carried away. | 我们有点太兴奋了 |
[08:37] | – Abdullah? – Yeah, that’s me, man. Hop in. | -阿卜杜拉吗 -是我 上车吧 |
[08:40] | How’s it going, man? | 你好啊 |
[08:42] | I got gum, mints, Snickers, | 车里有口香糖 薄荷糖 士力架 |
[08:45] | Milky Ways if you don’t do peanuts, | 如果你花生过敏的话 有巧克力棒 |
[08:48] | waters and Capri Suns. Help yourself. | 还有水和果汁 随便拿 |
[08:50] | Wow, man. You’re giving a little extra. | 老兄 服务很周到啊 |
[08:53] | Hey, man. Anything worth doing is worth doing well, right? | 任何值得做的事都要用心做好 对吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:02] | – Oh, hey, man, what’s up? – Oh shit. It’s you. | -是你啊 你好吗 -是你啊 |
[09:06] | Oh my God. I thought I recognized your voice. | 我的天 我就觉得你声音很熟悉 |
[09:08] | I didn’t even notice on the app. | 叫车的时候我都没注意 |
[09:10] | Your, uh… you cut your hair, man. | 你头发剪短了 |
[09:12] | Yeah, man. I cut my hair, cleaned up a little bit, | 是啊 理了个头 打理了一下自己 |
[09:15] | got this button-down shirt, got this car, | 买了件像样的衬衫 搞了辆车 |
[09:18] | MP3 player, got this air-freshener thingy. | 还有音乐播放器 还挂了个香氛 |
[09:21] | It’s a whole new me, man. How about you? | 全新的自己 你怎么样 |
[09:23] | I’m okay. Someone locked their bike to mine, | 我还行 有人把车跟我的车锁在一起了 |
[09:26] | so I can’t get my bike. | 所以我骑不了车 |
[09:27] | I should be taking the subway or walking, | 我本来想坐地铁或者走路 |
[09:29] | but I thought I’d treat myself this time. | 但我这次想犒赏一下自己 |
[09:31] | Yeah, man. You gotta treat yourself, dude. | 是啊 是得对自己好一点 |
[09:34] | – The world is crazy. – Yeah, it really is. | -这世界太疯狂了 -是啊 |
[09:37] | Really fucking nuts. | 非常疯狂 |
[09:39] | You know, some dude I just picked up from JFK, | 我刚从机场接的一个客人 |
[09:41] | he sincerely just asked me if ISIS had tried to recruit me. | 他居然问我伊斯兰国有没有招募过我 |
[09:45] | – Do you believe that? – Are you serious? | -你能相信吗 -真的假的 |
[09:46] | Yeah. What he doesn’t know is that | 他不知道的是 |
[09:48] | ISIS would be lucky to have you. | 伊斯兰教要是有你加入简直太幸运了 |
[09:50] | You’re the guy who’s looking out for the nut allergy. | 你这么贴心 还会注意到坚果过敏 |
[09:53] | Yeah, man. One of those crazy fucks | 是啊 总有些人 |
[09:55] | – is bound to have a nut allergy, right? – Most definitely. | -会坚果过敏的 是吧 -是啊 |
[10:03] | Oh shit. | 不是吧 |
[10:04] | – You wanna get down on this, man? – Yeah. | -你要来一口吗 -好 |
[10:23] | No, don’t take any photos. Don’t take any photos. | 别 不要拍照 别拍照 |
[10:24] | – No? – You can’t take photos. No. | -不行吗 -你不能拍照 不行 |
[10:26] | Okay. Why? I thought– | 好吧 为什么 我还以为 |
[10:28] | I thought all these people had already left. | 我以为那些人都已经脱教了 |
[10:30] | No. No, no, no. A lot of these people are still in. | 不是不是 这些人有很多还在教里 |
[10:32] | One of the lesbians over there, she’s still married. | 那边那对蕾丝 其中一个还是已婚 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | If her husband finds out, | 如果她丈夫知道了 |
[10:38] | you know, she’ll be in a lot of trouble. | 她就麻烦了 |
[10:39] | Gotcha. Yeah. | 懂了 好的 |
[10:41] | What’s the deal with the guy in the corner? Is he– | 角落里那个男人什么情况 他是 |
[10:43] | – That guy? – Yeah. | -那个人 -对 |
[10:44] | Yeah, he’s got nine kids. | 他有九个孩子 |
[10:46] | After having Shabbos dinner with his wife and family, | 和老婆孩子吃完安息日晚餐后 |
[10:49] | he comes here to hang out with– with friends. | 他就来这里和朋友玩会 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:55] | Uh, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[10:58] | Is it true what they say about the hole in the sheet? | 床单上有洞的事是真的吗 |
[11:03] | – No. No. No. – No. Okay. | -假的 假的 -假的 好吧 |
[11:09] | Hey, uh, would you– would you mind taking a selfie with me? | 你 你介意和我来张自拍吗 |
[11:13] | – A selfie? – Yeah, just the two of us. | -自拍 -对 就我俩 |
[11:14] | Yeah, sure, a selfie. Yeah. | 可以啊 自拍 好的 |
[11:17] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Let’s see, let’s see. | 我看看 我看看 |
[11:23] | Oh, that’s nice. | 还不错 |
[11:25] | Put the phone away. | 把手机收起来 |
[11:28] | I know. I know. It was just the two of us. | 我知道 只是我俩的照片 |
[11:30] | My all due respect– | 恕我冒昧 |
[11:35] | I apologize. We start over again. | 我道歉 我们重新开始 |
[11:37] | Okay. Hi, my name’s Schmuel. How are you? | 你好 我叫撒母耳 你好吗 |
[11:40] | – Good. – So I heard you’re a writer? | -很好 -我听说你是个作家 |
[11:42] | Yeah, yeah. No, I write– I write– I write for Vice. | 是的 我给时尚杂志写文章 |
[11:46] | Vice, Vice. You know Meshulam Weiss? | 时尚杂志啊 你认识梅书拉姆•维斯吗 |
[11:50] | I went to yeshiva with him. | 我和他一起上的学 |
[11:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[11:51] | No. So yeah, I’m sorry, | 好吧 不好意思 |
[11:52] | I just– this is an emotional thing for me. | 我只是 这代入了我的个人情感 |
[11:55] | So, just between me and you and nobody else, listen, | 就我俩之间说说 |
[11:58] | how much you getting paid for this? | 你这样能赚多少钱 |
[11:59] | Oh, it’s– | 这… |
[12:01] | I’m just a staff writer. | 我只是个特约撰稿人 |
[12:03] | Like, I make a– I make a standard… | 就是 标准的价格 |
[12:05] | Staff, schmaff. But what are you making? What are you making? | 员工 那你赚多少 赚多少 |
[12:08] | I– I make a standard salary. It’s really– | 就是标准工资 真的 |
[12:18] | Oh, goody. | 太好了 |
[12:19] | All right, go fuck yourselves. | 好了 去你们的 |
[12:21] | L’chaim! L’chaim! | 祝你们身体健康 |
[12:25] | You want something else to drink? | 你想喝点别的什么吗 |
[12:27] | No. You know what? I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 我很好 谢谢 |
[12:28] | I actually– I brought some weed. | 我其实 我带了点大麻 |
[12:30] | I don’t know if you guys smoke weed. | 我不知道你们吸不吸大麻 |
[12:32] | Do we smoke weed? | 我们吸不吸大麻 |
[12:34] | Well, it depends. Is it kosher? | 那得看情况了 这个合规矩吗 |
[12:37] | Is it kosher? I like this one already. | 合规矩吗 我已经开始喜欢这姑娘了 |
[12:40] | Let’s start over. Let’s start over. | 我们重新开始 重新开始 |
[12:47] | I feel like– like a rusty basketball. | 我感觉像个生锈的篮球 |
[12:51] | – My God. Who the fuck made all of this? – Me. | -我的天 这些都是谁做的 -我 |
[12:56] | – You? – Yeah. | -你 -对啊 |
[12:58] | You, sir, are a national treasure. | 先生 你真是个国宝啊 |
[13:00] | Well, thank you. So are you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[13:03] | Thank you so much. This is like– | 非常感谢 这个就像 |
[13:05] | like a weird room in Nic Cage’s house. | 就像尼古拉斯·凯家里的一个诡异房间 |
[13:08] | Like, I’m sure Nic Cage | 我敢肯定尼古拉斯·凯奇 |
[13:09] | has the exact room in his castle somewhere. | 在他的城堡里就有这么一模一样的房间 |
[13:12] | That one definitely does look like | 那个绝对看起来像是 |
[13:14] | a Nicolas Cage costume waiting to happen. | 尼古拉斯·凯奇的戏服 |
[13:15] | Yeah. I’m a Nicolas Cage aficionado. | 我是尼古拉斯·凯奇的死忠粉 |
[13:17] | I’ve seen almost every Nicolas Cage film of the last 25 years. | 我几乎看过他过去二十五年的所有电影 |
[13:20] | – Bad Lieutenant. – Yeah. | -《坏中尉》 -对的 |
[13:22] | I love Bad Lieutenant. | 我超爱《坏中尉》 |
[13:24] | Leaving Las Vegas. Hello. | 《远离赌城》呢 |
[13:25] | I didn’t see Leaving Las Vegas. | 我没看过《远离赌城》 |
[13:26] | – What? – I never saw it. | -什么 -我从来没看过 |
[13:28] | You never saw Leaving Las Vegas? | 你从来没看过《远离赌城》 |
[13:30] | So, Nicolas Cage, alcoholic, down and out in Vegas, | 尼古拉斯·凯奇演一个赌城里的落魄酒鬼 |
[13:33] | like, falling into swimming pools. | 还掉进了泳池 |
[13:35] | He’s a mess. | 他完全是一团糟 |
[13:36] | Elisabeth Shue is trying to save him. | 伊丽莎白·苏的角色想拯救他 |
[13:38] | It’s the best thing she’s ever done. | 那是她的演技巅峰了 |
[13:40] | – It’s not her best work. – It’s her best work ever. | -那不是她演过最好的角色 -明明就是 |
[13:43] | – What about Karate Kid? – Adventures in Babysitting. | -《功夫小子》呢 -应该是《保姆大冒险》 |
[13:46] | Adventures in Babysitting. | 《保姆大冒险》 |
[13:48] | I wonder what…? | 我有点好奇… |
[13:49] | You know what? I’m gonna find out. | 这样吧 我自己查 |
[13:52] | What are you up to, Elisabeth Shue? | 伊丽莎白·苏近况如何 |
[13:55] | – What are you up to, – Here’s what I found… | -伊丽莎白·苏 -这是您的 |
[13:57] | – Elisabeth Shue? – On the web for… | -近况如何 -网络搜索结果 |
[13:59] | *What are you up to* | *伊丽莎白·苏* |
[14:01] | *Elisabeth Shue?* | *近况如何* |
[14:03] | *What are you up to, Elisabeth Shue?* | *伊丽莎白·苏近况如何* |
[14:07] | *What are you up to, Elisabeth Shue?* | *伊丽莎白·苏近况如何* |
[14:19] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样 哥们 |
[14:19] | – How was that? – Pretty good, man. Pretty good. | -货怎么样 -相当棒 真的不错 |
[14:22] | I think we’re really getting our system down. | 真的能让我们身心平静 |
[14:24] | Yeah, our very own System of a Down. | 没错 我们的”堕落体制”[乐队名] |
[14:27] | Okay, hey, sorry, I didn’t request a ride share. | 打扰一下 我没要拼车 |
[14:31] | Nah, it’s all good, man. | 没关系的 哥们 |
[14:32] | -This is just my homie. – Hey. What’s up? | -这是我朋友 -你好 |
[14:34] | Okay, this is fucked up. | 这也太他妈过分了 |
[14:36] | Yo! “Fucked up”? | 怎么能这么说呢 |
[14:38] | Dude, chill out, man. Grab another Capri Sun, huh? | 放松点 哥们 再喝一袋果汁吧 |
[14:40] | Yeah, they’re delicious. | 好喝着呢 |
[14:42] | Uh, how strong was that gummy you gave me? | 你之前给我那块口香糖含量有多少 |
[14:45] | I don’t know. Like, 40 milligrams, maybe 50. | 不知道 大概40毫克 也可能50 |
[14:50] | I’m feeling it. | 我已经有感觉了 |
[14:51] | The dudes that I get those from | 卖给我这些货的那哥们 |
[14:53] | have all kinds of banging edibles | 有各种加了料的吃的 |
[14:55] | and like a whole bunch of different concentrates. | 还有一大堆各种各样的萃取物 |
[14:57] | I could probably get you a good price | 我差不多能帮你弄到 |
[14:59] | on some of that stuff, too, man. | 那些东西的优惠价 哥们 |
[15:00] | You know what? I’m gonna call corporate. | 你们知道吗 我要向公司投诉 |
[15:02] | This is, like, totally unprofessional. | 你们太没有职业道德了 |
[15:04] | Dude, after taking a second Capri Sun? | 哥们 你都喝了两袋果汁了 |
[15:06] | – That’s cold, man. – Well, I’m sorry about the Capri Sun, | -太无情了 -抱歉喝了两袋果汁 |
[15:08] | – but I signed up for a individual ride. – No, my dude. | -但我要求的是不拼车 -不 哥们 |
[15:11] | No. I’m sorry about the Capri Sun. | 我才替那两袋果汁觉得可惜 |
[15:14] | Yeah, we’re all sorry about the Capri Sun. | 我们都心疼那两袋果汁 |
[15:16] | – Yeah, man. – This is bullshit. | -没错 -这太扯了 |
[15:17] | I’m just saying if you don’t give a shit about America, | 我只是说 你要是根本不在乎美国 |
[15:19] | then don’t fucking vote. That’s all I’m saying. | 那就别他妈投票了 我就这个意思 |
[15:21] | Okay, I understand what you’re saying, okay? | 好 我明白你什么意思 |
[15:23] | He’s a real estate guy, he understands business, | 他是个干房地产的 他会做生意 |
[15:26] | and he’s gonna make sure that real estate people like me | 他会确保我们这些玩房地产的人都高兴 |
[15:28] | are happy, okay? | 好吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah. No, I– you’re totally right. | 不 我… 你说的没错 |
[15:31] | Like, I– I guess like racist, sexist, pussy-grabbing assholes | 我估计种族主义的性别歧视的抓逼[川普梗]混蛋 |
[15:35] | just gotta stick together. | 都得相互支持 |
[15:41] | Oh, shut up, Schmuel. You’re a chazzer. | 闭嘴吧 撒母耳 你就是只蠢猪 |
[15:44] | All right, let’s change the subject, okay? | 好了 换个话题好吗 |
[15:45] | Besides– besides, how can we be racist? | 再说了 我们怎么可能种族歧视呢 |
[15:47] | Jews and blacks, we both suffer. We’re the same thing, | 犹太人和黑人都是受苦的 我们是难兄难弟 |
[15:50] | around here in Brooklyn, especially. | 尤其是在布鲁克林这边 |
[15:52] | What? I’m sorry. Yeah. Black people in Crown Heights, | 什么 抱歉 皇冠高地的黑人 |
[15:56] | they don’t have a police and ambulance force. | 都没有警力支持和急救支持 |
[16:00] | – So what? – So maybe not the same. | -所以呢 -所以你们或许不一样 |
[16:02] | Not the same. Yeah. | 你们不一样 |
[16:03] | 我受不了她 | |
[16:04] | 我跟你讲 这姑娘让我想到你老婆 | |
[16:06] | 像个漂漂亮亮的蠢货 | |
[16:07] | Not the same thing. | 根本不是一回事 |
[16:08] | 起码我不用给这个蠢货花钱 | |
[16:09] | 你这个傻子 起码花钱就能走 | |
[16:12] | 而在这里还得听这些自由主义的瞎话 | |
[16:16] | I understood that part. | 那段我可听懂了 |
[16:18] | No, no, I’m telling him how your liberal perspective | 不 我在告诉他你的自由主义 |
[16:20] | – will add so much to the conversation. – Yeah. | -给我们的对话增添了色彩 -没错 |
[16:22] | You, my friend, are gonna have a great career ahead of on Gawker. | 你绝对能在高客网有很好的职业发展 |
[16:25] | – Good luck. – Uh, Gawker doesn’t exist anymore, dude. | -祝你好运 -高客网已经没了 哥们 |
[16:29] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[16:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | Hey, you wanna get outta here? | 想出去走走吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:31] | – Wanna smoke? – No. | -抽吗 -不 |
[18:33] | – No? – No, no, no. | -不抽吗 -不不不 |
[18:34] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah, I’m sure. | -确定吗 -我确定 |
[18:35] | – I’m gonna run outside. – Okay. | -我出去一下 -好 |
[18:41] | You can find me outside. | 你可以去外面找我 |
[18:44] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | Yeah, man, that was pretty fun. | 是啊 伙计 非常有意思 |
[18:50] | – Thank you so much. – Thanks, dude. | -太感谢你了 -谢了 伙计 |
[18:52] | – Thank you. – Yeah. Nice. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[18:54] | I especially like how the customers | 我特别喜欢客人们 |
[18:55] | kinda just like come in and out of the back seat, you know? | 老老实实上车下车 |
[18:58] | It’s like that Seinfeld where Kramer gets the game show set | 就像《宋飞正传》里 克雷默在客厅里 |
[19:01] | in his living room. | 找到了游戏节目的道具 |
[19:03] | – The Merv Griffin Show. – The Merv Griffin Show. | -梅芙·格里芬竞猜 -梅芙·格里芬竞猜 |
[19:05] | – Yes! Yes, dude. – He finds it in the trash can. | -没错 哥们 -他在垃圾桶里找到的 |
[19:07] | Yeah, and he sets it up in his apartment. | 没错 然后他在自己的公寓里举行 |
[19:08] | – And he got that suit. – Yeah, exactly. | -他弄了那套衣服 -没错 |
[19:11] | That is a deep cut, man. | 那可真是太深刻了 |
[19:13] | It was– it was pretty fun, man. | 的确…的确很有趣 |
[19:15] | I’m really fucking stoned. | 我真的很嗨了 |
[19:17] | I think I’m too stoned, actually. | 我觉得我有点太嗨了 |
[19:20] | Yeah, that tends to happen when you hang out with me. | 你和我一起出来玩就是有可能这样 |
[19:22] | – But it’s fun. – Well, I’m saying, dude, | -但很有趣 -没错 哥们 |
[19:25] | I’m just driving around all night anyways, | 反正我整晚都在外面开 |
[19:26] | so if you ever need any help, | 如果你需要什么帮助 |
[19:28] | – just holla. – I will. | -喊我就行 -我会的 |
[19:29] | You know what sounds so good right now | 你知道现在我最想要什么吗 |
[19:31] | – is challah French toast. – Oh my God. | -法国吐司面包 -天啊 |
[19:34] | Oh man. I am so hungry. Holy shit. | 我操 我饿死了 |
[19:37] | Yeah. You should get something. | 是啊 你该去弄点吃的 |
[19:39] | I can’t eat French toast while driving though. | 我开车的时候不能吃法国吐司 |
[19:42] | – You should take a break. – Yeah, maybe. | -你该休息一下 -也许吧 |
[19:45] | – Take it easy, dude. – Later, man. | -小心点 伙计 -回见 |
[19:50] | 抱歉 喝多了 | |
[19:51] | It’s okay. Hakuna matata, baby. | 没事 哈库拉马塔塔[《狮子王》] |
[20:06] | Shit. | 操 |
[21:02] | Oh, hey. I– I got you a drink. | 我…我给你拿了杯喝的 |
[21:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | You dance like a wild man. | 你跳起舞来像个野人 |
[21:21] | Is that bad? | 那么烂吗 |
[21:23] | No. Not bad. | 不 不烂 |
[21:25] | You seem free. | 你看起来很自由 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | – So, where are you from? – Moscow. | -你是哪里人 -莫斯科 |
[21:37] | – You? – Not far from here. | -你呢 -离这里不远 |
[21:39] | South Williamsburg. | 南威廉斯堡 [犹太人聚居区] |
[21:44] | Oh, I was wondering what this was. | 我还奇怪这是什么呢 [犹太男性传统须发] |
[21:46] | – How do they keep it so curly? – Twist it around your finger. | -怎么保持这么卷的 -卷在手指上 |
[21:50] | Sometimes I use hair gel. | 有时我会用发胶 |
[21:52] | – I thought they used a curling iron. – No. | -我以为是用卷发棒的 -不 |
[22:02] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[22:05] | you’re very elegant. | 你很优雅 |
[22:08] | Elegant? | 优雅 |
[22:09] | Yeah, you’re wearing… all black. | 没错 你一身…黑色 |
[22:13] | Yeah. It’s New York. Everyone wears black. | 这里是纽约 大家都穿黑色 |
[22:21] | What did you wear when you were in Moscow? | 你在莫斯科穿什么 |
[22:25] | Black. | 还是黑色 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I wear a lot of black too. | 我也经常穿黑色 |
[22:29] | Black’s the fucking best. | 黑色最他妈棒了 |
[22:31] | Last call! | 最后一轮酒 |
[22:32] | – Uh, what’s your name? – Marina. | -你叫什么 -玛丽娜 |
[22:34] | Marina, I’m Baruch. Well, people call me Baruch. | 玛丽娜 我是巴鲁克 大家叫我巴鲁克 |
[22:38] | Baruk, Baruch. | 发音稍有不同 |
[22:40] | – Baruch. – Yeah. | -巴鲁克 -对 |
[22:43] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:49] | Feels so good to be free! | 自由的感觉真好 |
[22:51] | It’s so gross in there. | 那里面太恶心了 |
[22:53] | Okay, okay, what are we gonna do for afters? | 好了 下一趴干什么 |
[22:56] | – I’m totally DTF for afters. – Yes! Okay. | -我绝对要去下一趴 -太棒了 |
[22:58] | Members Only. Let’s go. What time is it? | 去”会员专供” 走 几点了 |
[23:00] | – No. What? – Girl! | -什么 -大妹子 |
[23:01] | Members Only has been closed forever. What are you talking about? | “会员专供”早就倒闭了 你说什么呢 |
[23:04] | Does anyone have contact solution? | 谁有隐形眼镜护理液吗? |
[23:07] | I’ll get an Uber. | 我叫辆车来 |
[23:09] | I’m not Mary Poppins, girl. What are you talking about? | 我又不是玛丽·波平 你说什么呢 |
[23:09] | 《欢乐满人间》主角 仙女保姆 经常帮助人们解决困境 | |
[23:11] | Well, you got that big-ass bag, bitch. | 你的手袋可真大 小婊子 |
[23:13] | Okay, hold on, hold on. We have to go somewhere. | 好了 听我说 我们得去个地方 |
[23:16] | We have to go somewhere good, ’cause I took a pill | 我们得找个好地方 我吃了一片药 |
[23:18] | – and I don’t want to go to bed. – Okay. Let me get a car. | -我可不想回家睡觉 -好 我叫车 |
[23:20] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走 -好 |
[23:21] | All right, I’m not chasing any dragons. | 好了 我可不去追龙了 |
[23:23] | Fine. Mwah. Gorgeous. Mwah. | 好吧 再见 美人 来吻别 |
[23:25] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, my eyes are literally dissolving. | -你真不去吗 -对 我的眼睛都快溶解了 |
[23:29] | – Bye. – See you later. | -拜 -回见 |
[23:30] | Be safe. Don’t get attacked. | 注意安全 别被袭击了 |
[23:42] | There you go. | 给你 |
[23:45] | Couldn’t wait, huh? | 等不及了是吧 |
[23:48] | Who can resist a tuna bagel? | 谁能抗拒吞拿鱼面包呢 |
[23:50] | I probably could. | 我可能可以 |
[23:51] | Hey, do you have contact solution? | 你们这里有隐形眼镜护理液吗 |
[23:53] | – Yes, I’ll be right there. – Okay. | -有 我马上过去 -好的 |
[23:56] | Marina, the best fucking tuna bagel– | 玛丽娜 这是最棒的吞拿鱼面包 |
[24:04] | Are you okay? Baruch? | 你还好吗 巴鲁克 |
[24:10] | Baruch! | 巴鲁克 |
[24:12] | Help! Help! He’s choking! | 救命 快来人 他噎住了 |
[24:18] | You call the ambulance? | 你叫救护车了吗 |
[24:20] | – What happened? – He was choking… | -怎么了 -他噎住了 |
[24:22] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[24:24] | Hey, buddy. Can you hear me? | 伙计 你能听到我说话吗 |
[24:26] | – What’s his name? – Baruch. | -他叫什么名字 -巴鲁克 |
[24:27] | Baruch, can you hear me? | 巴鲁克 你能听到我说话吗 |
[24:34] | His airway’s blocked. Shit. | 他的气管被堵住了 该死 |
[24:36] | Get me a knife and a straw, | 给我刀 管子 |
[24:38] | rubbing alcohol, first aid kit, whatever you have back there. | 外用酒精 急救箱 后面有什么都拿来 |
[24:41] | Did he just ask for a knife? | 他是要一把刀吗 |
[24:43] | – Like this? – Smaller knife. | -这个行吗 -再小一点 |
[24:46] | Whatever you have back there. | 后面有什么都拿来 |
[24:48] | Here. | 给 |
[24:50] | Better yet, give me that pen. | 那支笔更好 给我拿来 |
[24:53] | He says he’s a doctor. I don’t know. | 他说他是医生 我说不好 |
[24:56] | About 25. | 25岁左右 |
[24:58] | White. Yeah. | 白人 对 |
[25:00] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[25:06] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[25:08] | Oh shit. | 不是吧 |
[25:17] | Oh fuck. | 我操 |
[25:19] | Oh shit, man. Ooh! | 我操 不是吧 |
[25:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[25:24] | Pen. | 笔 |
[25:26] | – Oh damn. – Oh God. | -天啊 -我的天 |
[25:35] | He’s breathing. | 他有呼吸了 |
[25:38] | He’s breathing. He’s gonna be fine. | 他在呼吸了 他会没事的 |
[25:54] | Can I have that contact solution? | 能帮我拿隐形眼镜护理液吗 |