时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[00:48] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[01:09] | – I am so sorry, darling. – No, no. Come in. | -真抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系 快进来 |
[01:11] | My flight was delayed. | 我的航班延误了 |
[01:13] | – Did I wake you? – No. | -我吵醒你了吗 -没有 |
[01:16] | I texted your mom. She said you’d be up. | 我给你妈发了短信 她说你应该没睡 |
[01:17] | – Yeah, I was up. – Okay, great. | -对 我还没睡 -那就好 |
[01:20] | – Thank you. Perfect. – Sure, sure. | -谢谢 太好了 -应该的 |
[01:21] | -I’ll take that. -Okay. | -那个给我吧 -好 |
[01:25] | Where is your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[01:26] | Uh, out. I don’t know. | 出去了吧 我也不知道 |
[01:28] | Oh, God. Still hasn’t changed, huh? | 天 一点都没变 是吧 |
[01:32] | There’s pizza in the fridge if you want. | 冰箱里有披萨 要吗 |
[01:34] | Oh, thank you. I ate on the plane. | 谢谢 我在飞机上吃了 |
[01:36] | Okay, good. And… here’s your room. | 那就好 这是你的房间 |
[01:41] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[01:43] | There’s fresh towels on the bed | 床上有干净的毛巾 |
[01:44] | and extra pillows in the closet. Just take whatever you want. | 柜子里还有多的枕头 要什么随便拿 |
[01:48] | Thank you so much. | 真谢谢你 |
[01:51] | Here. I brought you guys some gummies. | 来 我给你们买了点软糖 |
[01:53] | – Oh, thanks. That’s so nice. – You like those, right? | -谢谢 真好 -你喜欢这种的吧 |
[01:56] | Yeah, thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[01:58] | And a little bottle for your mom. | 还给你妈带了一小瓶 |
[01:59] | Oh, cool. Thank you. | 酷 谢谢 |
[02:03] | You really look like your dad. | 你跟你爸长得真像 |
[02:06] | Does your mom tell you that all the time? | 你妈总是这么跟你说吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, everyone tells me that. | 对 她跟谁都这么说 |
[02:08] | Okay, well, it’s been a long night, so. | 那好吧 今晚挺累的 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Sleep well. | 是啊 睡个好觉 |
[02:13] | – See you tomorrow. – Good night. | -明天见 -晚安 |
[02:15] | Bye. Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:19] | 众口难调 | |
[02:20] | So, you’re interviewing Chloe Sevigny while you’re here? | 你来这边要采访科洛·塞维尼吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I’m supposed to. | 对 应该是这样 |
[02:24] | Trying to get a cross-section. | 想做个有代表性的 |
[02:26] | I got lucky with RuPaul for tomorrow. | 我运气好 明天约到了鲁保罗 |
[02:28] | – Shut up. – Mmm, yeah. | -不可能 -真的 |
[02:30] | That’s… so tight. | 这可太酷了 |
[02:31] | – I love Drag Race so much. – Well, yeah. | -我超喜欢鲁保罗变装皇后秀 -是啊 |
[02:33] | I saw Sasha perform like a week ago. | 我一周之前才看了萨沙的演出 |
[02:35] | Does Renee get to do RuPaul’s makeup? | 蕾妮要帮鲁保罗化妆吗 |
[02:37] | Well, I’m sure she would love to, | 她肯定很乐意 |
[02:39] | but RuPaul has his own people for that. | 但是鲁保罗有自己的人负责 |
[02:42] | But I’m interviewing your mom. You want to help me with that? | 不过我要采访你妈 你想帮帮我吗 |
[02:45] | My mom? Pass. | 我妈 算了吧 |
[02:47] | She’s got a lot of good stories. | 她有很多很棒的故事 |
[02:49] | Yeah. She fucked like half of the East Village in the ’90s. | 是啊 她在90年代睡过大半个东村的人 |
[02:52] | Those are her words, not mine. | 她自己说的 不是我 |
[02:53] | Your mom was a very outgoing person. | 你妈妈是个非常吃得开的人 |
[02:55] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 是啊 我听说的也是这样 |
[02:57] | Sorry. Sorry. I’m home! I’m here! | 抱歉 我回来了 |
[03:00] | – Here she is. – Oh my God! | -她来了 -天啊 |
[03:02] | Oh my God! Oh my God! | 天啊 天 |
[03:06] | – Look at you. – I am so sorry that I wasn’t here when you got here. | -瞧瞧你 -真抱歉你到的时候我不在 |
[03:09] | I will tell you more about that later. | 回头我再跟你细说 |
[03:11] | – Happy birthday to you. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[03:16] | Big girl. I got you black and white cookies. | 大姑娘了 我买了黑白饼干 |
[03:18] | Your favorite. | 你最爱的 |
[03:19] | – Happy birthday, love. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[03:21] | Oh, hey, they said that your gift is still out for delivery, | 对了 他们说你的礼物还在派送中 |
[03:24] | so it might not get there till Monday… | 所以可能要周一才到 |
[03:26] | – All right. Okay. – …but, I mean, it might get here today. | -好的 -不过也可能今天就能到 |
[03:27] | – We’ll see. I’ll give you the tracking number. – That’s fine. | -等等看吧 我给你运单号 -好 |
[03:30] | – I’m sorry. Hey. – That’s okay. | -真对不起 -没关系 |
[03:32] | Fuck. You okay? | 天啊 你好吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 挺好的 |
[03:35] | Much better now that I’m here. | 来了这边就好多了 |
[03:37] | Did you do this, Claud? Of course you did. | 你买的吗 克劳迪 当然是你 |
[03:39] | This is some Euro shit right here. | 这可是欧洲的东西 |
[03:41] | Stinky cheese, fruit. | 臭味奶酪 水果 |
[03:43] | – I couldn’t sleep, so I just– yeah. – Take a nap. | -我睡不着 所以就 -眯一会吧 |
[03:46] | Now. We can talk later. I’m gonna fucking take a nap. | 现在就去 我们晚点再聊 我也去睡一会 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -没错 |
[03:50] | Mom, Renee, don’t forget to call tonight. | 妈 蕾妮 别忘了打电话约今晚的事 |
[03:52] | – Remember? – Yeah, I’ll call. | -还记得吗 -记得 我会打电话的 |
[03:54] | – Don’t worry about it. – That’s my jacket. | -不用担心 -那是我的外套 |
[04:07] | Abdullah was very, um… | 阿卜杜拉非常… |
[04:09] | – Professional? – Yes. | -专业吗 -对 |
[04:10] | – Very courteous. – Very courteous. | -非常友好 -非常友好 |
[04:12] | – Great snacks. – But not you. | -小吃很不错 -但他不是你 |
[04:14] | I’m chuffed to have you back. | 我真新奋你回来了 |
[04:16] | “Chuffed”? | 新奋 |
[04:16] | Chuffed. Yes, we’re all chuffed. | 新奋 对 我们都很新奋 |
[04:17] | What do you mean, “Chuffed”? | 什么叫新奋 |
[04:19] | I believe it’s the English word for “Stoked.” | 就是兴奋的英语说法 |
[04:21] | Sounds like “Chafed.” | 我听成了心烦 |
[04:21] | It’s the opposite of “Chafed.” | 跟心烦正相反 |
[04:23] | – Chuffed. – Chuffed stuff, man. | -新奋 -很新奋 伙计 |
[04:25] | We’re… stuffed to the chuffs. | 我们满心新奋 |
[04:31] | You put the loose weed into the teabag, | 把散装大麻装进茶包 |
[04:34] | and then you put the teabag into a coffee container. | 然后把茶包放进咖啡容器 |
[04:36] | – It hides the smell. – There’s a way easier way to do this. | – 能掩盖气味 -有种方法简单得多 |
[04:39] | – You can fly with a vape pen. – He’s gonna be here in two minutes. | -可以直接用雾化笔 -他马上就来了 |
[04:42] | Can you just give us $300 worth of things that we can try? | 能给我们300块的东西让我们试试吗 |
[04:44] | What about the caramels? | 焦糖怎么样 |
[04:45] | Can I take Ambien, alcohol, and then a caramel? | 我想要安必恩 酒精 然后来点焦糖 |
[04:48] | – Yes. – Great. | -行 -太好了 |
[04:56] | What did the left ass cheek say to the right ass cheek? | 左边的屁股蛋对右边的屁股蛋说了什么 |
[05:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:02] | If we stick together, we can stop all this shit. | 我们团结一致 就能挡住所有的屎[同破事] |
[05:07] | – Nice to see you, man. – Oh my God, I love you. | -真高兴见到你 伙计 -天 我真爱你 |
[05:10] | Hey, come on. | 来抱抱 |
[05:12] | – Who’s that guy? – Who’s this guy? | -那家伙是谁 -这家伙是谁 |
[05:27] | – You feeling better? – I am feeling better. | -你好点了吗 -好多了 |
[05:29] | You know, the pain has pretty much subsided, | 疼痛缓解了不少 |
[05:32] | but I gotta go to physical therapy, and I don’t like it. | 但我得去做理疗 我不喜欢 |
[05:35] | Well, I had to go to physical therapy for this knee, | 我这个膝盖也做过理疗 |
[05:37] | and I have to say it helped. | 我得说 确实有帮助 |
[05:38] | So, I either gotta do an hour of the most boring exercises | 所以我要么得做一小时无聊的锻炼 |
[05:42] | or I gotta be in pain. | 要么就得忍受疼痛 |
[05:43] | Well, I guess your other option | 我猜你的另一个选择是 |
[05:44] | is to deny that it hurts, pretend everything’s cool. | 假装不疼 假装一切都很好 |
[05:47] | You mean Bernie Sanders isn’t president? | 你是说就像伯尼·桑德斯不是总统一样吗 |
[05:49] | Is that what you mean? | 是这个意思吗 |
[05:51] | That’s kinda what you mean. | 差不多就这个意思 |
[05:53] | -想给我宝贝女儿一份生日礼物 -好的 你在家吗 | |
[05:53] | Anyway, this is really fun. | 好了 跟你一起很开心 |
[05:55] | – I gotta go. – Okay. Good to see you. | -我得走了 -好的 很高兴见到你 |
[05:57] | – Nice to see you too. – Take care of that arm. | -我也是 -照顾好你的胳膊 |
[06:00] | And take care of that baby. | 照顾好你的宝宝 |
[06:02] | Oh, did you pass your mucus plug yet? | 你的粘液栓排出来了吗 |
[06:04] | Like, just now. | 刚排出来 |
[06:18] | Em, enough with the song already! You’re killing me! | 别放那歌了 快折磨死我了 |
[06:21] | What is it, like the 20th time today? | 什么情况 今天是怀念20世纪吗 |
[06:24] | This is an accent color. | 这是强调色 |
[06:25] | – Hey, can you get that? I think it’s your pot. – Yeah. It’s open! | -你能开下门吗 应该是你的大麻 -门没锁 |
[06:30] | Come in! | 请进 |
[06:33] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[06:34] | Uh, good. How are you? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[06:35] | I’m– I’m okay. | 我还行 |
[06:37] | Cool. Renee! It’s him. | 酷 蕾妮 是他 |
[06:39] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:42] | – How are ya? – Good. How’s it going? | -你好吗 -挺好 你呢 |
[06:44] | Oh, you know, busy Saturday night. | 你懂的 繁忙的周六夜 |
[06:46] | No complaints. | 不能抱怨 |
[06:47] | Oh my God, you got your cast off. | 天 你拆石膏了 |
[06:49] | Yeah. The hair was super coarse when I took it off. | 是的 摘下来的时候手毛都快打结了 |
[06:52] | Let me feel. It’s not coarse anymore, though. | 我摸摸 不过现在不打结了 |
[06:54] | It’s soft. It doesn’t look shriveled or pruney or anything. | 挺软的 没萎缩什么的 |
[06:57] | It looks good, it looks strong. | 看起来挺好的 挺结实 |
[06:59] | It does look strong. It doesn’t hurt. | 确实挺结实 不疼 |
[07:05] | Happy birthday, my angel. | 生日快乐 我的天使 |
[07:07] | Mazel tov. Here’s a little gift bag. | 恭喜 这是一袋小礼物 |
[07:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | Brought some tequila. It’s not mine. | 带了点龙舌兰 不是我的 |
[07:13] | – I took it from my dad’s cabinet. – Fabulous. | -我从我爸的柜子里拿的 -真棒 |
[07:15] | He has no idea. I did Venmo him for it though. | 他不知道 不过我给他转账了 |
[07:18] | Have you been drinking already? | 你已经喝过了吗 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | What’s up? What are you doing? | 还好吗 你在干什么 |
[07:30] | – I don’t have– – What kind of edibles do you have? | -我没有… -你有什么能吃的 |
[07:32] | – Do you want edibles? – I don’t know if I do. | -你要来点能吃的吗 -我不确定 |
[07:34] | Uh, this is caramels, and these are lollipops. | 这是焦糖 这些是棒棒糖 |
[07:36] | – That’s all I got tonight. – Oh yeah, I do want one. Lollipop. | -今晚就这些了 -我想来个棒棒糖 |
[07:40] | – Yeah, they’re pretty strong… – Yeah? | -效果挺猛的 -是吗 |
[07:41] | …so don’t take too much. Or do. | 所以别吃多了 或者随便 |
[07:44] | So, I’m just gonna take three of the small ones, | 我要三个小的 |
[07:47] | and then whatever she wants. Honey, what do you want? | 然后看她要什么 亲爱的 你要什么 |
[07:49] | Uh, Zoe can pick. I don’t know. | 佐伊选吧 我也不知道 |
[07:51] | – Caramels? – Yes, caramels, caramels. Good choice. | -焦糖 -行 焦糖 好选择 |
[07:53] | Do you want any particular kind? | 你有什么指定的种类吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t know. Dealer’s choice. | 随便 你选吧 |
[07:57] | – All right. God’s Gift. – God’s Gift, I’ll take that. | -好吧 那就上帝之礼 -就它了 |
[07:59] | Chem Dog. Green Crack. | 化学狗 绿麻 |
[08:03] | – It is. – Yeah. | -就它们了 -好 |
[08:03] | All right. And then you know what? | 好的 对了 |
[08:06] | You should text us if you wanna join up with us later. | 你要是晚点想跟我们一起 可以发短信 |
[08:08] | Okay. Sure. Maybe. Yeah. Fun. | 好的 当然 也许吧 挺好的 |
[08:10] | You should. All right, sweetie, listen. | 你应该来 好了亲爱的 听着 |
[08:12] | I left you some cigarettes | 我给你留了点烟 |
[08:13] | on my dresser so you don’t have to steal them. | 在我的梳妆台上 你就不用偷偷拿了 |
[08:15] | – Happy birthday. I love you. – Thanks. | -生日快乐 爱你 -谢谢 |
[08:17] | Just get some Seamless or something. | 好好玩 |
[08:18] | – Go crazy. It’s your birthday! – Okay. Thanks. | -尽管疯 今天是你生日 -好的 谢谢 |
[08:20] | [非英语] | |
[08:28] | – Are they going to a sex party? – Probably. | -她们是要去性派对吗 -可能吧 |
[08:33] | These are super cute, guys. | 这些超可爱的 伙计们 |
[08:35] | – This is actually delicious. – Wait. What? | -还挺好吃的 -等等 什么 |
[08:38] | – Adorable. – Oh, so cute. It’s a set? | -可爱 -太可爱了 是一套吗 |
[08:40] | – Yeah, it’s a set. – I like that. That’s really cute. | -对 是一套 -我喜欢 真可爱 |
[08:43] | – Open mine. – Thank you so much. | -打开我的 -太谢谢了 |
[08:46] | – Nice. Amazing. – I like that. | -太棒了 -我喜欢 |
[08:49] | I smelled this. I knew what this was even before. | 我闻到了 我知道这是什么 |
[08:51] | – Is it incense? – Yeah. | -是香吗 -对 |
[08:53] | It actually smells really good. | 还挺好闻的 |
[08:56] | – Save that for last. – This one’s yours, right? | -那个留到最后 -这是你送的 对吧 |
[08:59] | Oral sex candy. | 口交糖果 |
[09:00] | Open it. Open it. | 打开 快打开 |
[09:02] | – I don’t wanna open it. – Come on, open– open it. | -我可不开 -来嘛 快打开 |
[09:06] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[09:08] | Yeah, or like if I take a lot of pictures of my meal, | 或者像是我给餐食拍了很多照 |
[09:10] | but I don’t want to be that person, | 但我并不想成为那个人 |
[09:12] | I’ll just post them all on the finsta. | 我只是把照片发在ins的小号上 |
[09:14] | People who have public finstas, they’re like social suicide. | 有小号的人都喜欢社交自杀 |
[09:17] | No, yeah, never. I don’t believe that that’s your finsta then. | 不 不会 我根本不信那是你的小号 |
[09:25] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[09:27] | Is that blood, though, too? | 那也是血吗 |
[09:29] | Um, yeah, that’s like really normal to bleed. | 是的 出血是很正常的 |
[09:32] | – Does it hurt? – Yeah, kinda. | -疼吗 -有一点 |
[09:37] | Hunter, how long did it take you to bleach your hair? | 亨特 你漂白毛发用了多久 |
[09:39] | I think the first time I did it, | 我第一次漂的时候 |
[09:41] | it took the whole fucking day honestly. | 说实话 我记得花了一整天 |
[09:43] | Seriously? Did you– Yeah, that’s a trek. | 真的吗 你有没有…那也太久了 |
[09:46] | – Me and my mom did it together. – Oh really? | -我和我妈一起做的 -是吗 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. Yeah. – That’s awesome. | -是的 -太棒了 |
[09:49] | When I bleached my eyebrows, I feel like– | 我漂白眉毛的时候 感觉 |
[09:53] | I feel like I can do anything now. | 感觉我没什么不能做的事了 |
[09:55] | – You sure? – I feel like I should bleach my pubes. | -是吗 -我觉得我应该把阴毛也漂了 |
[09:58] | Not even to be funny. | 不是为了好玩 |
[09:59] | Just to actually do it, and just like own it. | 就是真正去做 就像我掌控着它 |
[10:03] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[10:03] | Let’s do it. I’m so down. | 说做就做吧 我太压抑了 |
[10:14] | It’s fucking burning | 感觉像在燃烧 |
[10:16] | My skin, it looks like cement. | 我的皮肤 看起来像水泥 |
[10:18] | It looks like cement. It looks like cement is on my face. | 我脸上就像有水泥 |
[10:22] | You’re literally perfect, and you know it. | 你的皮肤好得很 你知道的 |
[10:24] | Jonas went to Planet Fitness on Saturday, | 乔纳斯上周六去了星球健身 |
[10:26] | and Mr. Konforty was working there. | 康芳提老师也在那里健身 |
[10:30] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -真的 |
[10:31] | – What? – Jonas was like, “Hey, what’s up?” | -什么 -乔纳斯说 你好啊 |
[10:33] | And he was like, “Yo, Jonas, what’s up? | 他说 乔纳斯 你好啊 |
[10:36] | “How’s your essay coming along? Have a good workout.” | 论文写得怎么样了 好好健身 |
[10:39] | – That’s so awkward. – His body has looked more defined lately. | -太尴尬了 -他的身材最近确实好多了 |
[10:42] | Dude, I totally– No, dude. Dude, what? | 哥们 我彻底 不是吧 |
[11:48] | – I need to get home. – What’s happening? | -我得回家了 -什么情况 |
[11:51] | Come. | 快走 |
[11:56] | So close. Go. | 马上就到了 快走 |
[11:59] | Oh my God, guys. | 天啊 伙计们 |
[12:01] | I have to leave. My dad ordered me an Uber. | 我得走了 我爸给我打了优步 |
[12:06] | – I have to go. – Why is everyone going home? | -我得走了 -为什么人都得回家啊 |
[12:10] | I don’t know, but I need to leave. | 不知道 但我得走了 |
[12:13] | – Dude, thank you… – Nope. | -哥们 谢了 -不客气 |
[12:16] | – …for this. I love this. – Nope. You wanna try a sip? | -我很喜欢 -不客气 要抿一口吗 |
[12:18] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[12:19] | Can I get one next? | 下次能给我纹一个吗 |
[12:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:23] | – I’ll walk you down. – Okay, I gotta go. | -我陪你下去 -好了 我得走了 |
[12:24] | No. I’ll walk you. | 不 我陪你下去 |
[12:26] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢了 晚安 |
[12:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:30] | Are you– | 你… |
[12:33] | You need some help. | 你需要帮忙 |
[12:36] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[12:38] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[12:46] | Drink. | 喝了 |
[12:51] | You gotta get up. | 你得起来 |
[12:54] | You can’t stay in here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[12:59] | Get the fuck up. | 快他妈起来 |
[14:46] | Hey, darling, sorry. | 亲爱的 打扰了 |
[14:48] | There’s a– There’s a girl in my bed? | 我床上有个女孩 |
[14:50] | Yeah, sorry. She fell asleep in there. | 是的 抱歉 她在那睡着了 |
[14:53] | I couldn’t get her to move. | 我叫不动她 |
[14:54] | It’s okay. I can– I can sleep on the couch. | 没关系 我可以睡沙发 |
[14:56] | No, you can sleep in here, | 不 你可以睡这里 |
[14:57] | and I’ll just go sleep with Zoe in there. | 我去那边跟佐伊睡 |
[14:59] | No, don’t worry. I can totally sleep on the couch. | 不 没事 我完全可以睡沙发 |
[15:02] | I’ll clear it all off. No, I– It’s not a problem. | 我会把东西收干净 没问题 |
[15:11] | – Is that you? -Uh, which? | -那是你吗 -哪个 |
[15:13] | – That one. – Yeah. | -那个 -是的 |
[15:15] | Nice. Did you make all of that? | 真棒 都是你自己做的吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, uh, most of it. | 对 大部分 |
[15:21] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[15:22] | – Oh, you’re smoking. Do you mind? – Go for it. | -你在抽烟啊 我来一口行吗 -请便 |
[15:25] | Thanks. God, what a night. | 谢了 这一晚真疯狂 |
[15:26] | Your mom… | 你妈妈 |
[15:29] | she hangs out with some interesting people. | 她认识一些很有趣的人 |
[15:32] | I know. They go hard. | 我知道 他们都挺疯的 |
[15:35] | She’s crazy. | 她是疯子 |
[15:37] | And I have those interviews scheduled for tomorrow. | 我明天还有采访安排 |
[15:41] | – That means Renee does too. – Yeah, she does. | -意思是蕾妮也有工作 -是的 |
[15:46] | – What are you making? – Uh, just sketching. | -你在弄什么 -就是些草图 |
[15:50] | – Nice. Can I see? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -好 |
[15:58] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[16:00] | Drag queens. | 变装皇后 |
[16:02] | Some nice faces. I love it. | 很美的脸 我喜欢 |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Oh, and you also do like, uh, dialogs and stuff. | 你还喜欢写了对白什么的 |
[16:11] | “To have you is to remove | 拥有你 便是将你 |
[16:12] | you from the pedestal of not having you.” | 从没有的基础上移除 |
[16:16] | That’s really good. | 真棒 |
[16:18] | The anticipation is so much better than the actual thing. | 现实总是不如预期 |
[16:20] | But I still always want the thing. | 但我仍然总是抱有希望 |
[16:25] | How was your party? | 你的派对怎么样 |
[16:27] | It was good. Yeah. | 挺好的 对 |
[16:30] | That’s– Those are gifts. | 那些是礼物 |
[16:34] | – Do you want– Do you want some cake? – Sure. | -你要来点蛋糕吗 -当然 |
[16:39] | Great. | 真棒 |
[16:41] | Do you mind if I eat this here? | 你介意我在这里吃吗 |
[16:43] | No. Yeah, I eat in bed all the time. | 当然可以 我总是在床上吃东西 |
[16:45] | I’m disgusting. | 我真恶心 |
[16:47] | You seem very not disgusting. | 你看起来可一点也不恶心 |
[16:48] | Well, people seem a lot of things, right? | 人有千面嘛 对吧 |
[16:51] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[16:54] | How do I seem? | 我看起来像什么样 |
[16:56] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[16:58] | You seem good. | 你看起来很好 |
[17:00] | You seem like you’re here, | 就像这里的本地人 |
[17:02] | like you’re doing something that you actually give a fuck about. | 就像你在做一些你真的在乎的事 |
[17:07] | – Do you? – I do. Yeah, I give a big fuck about it. | -是吗 -是的 我确实很在乎 |
[17:10] | You should only do things you give a big fuck about. | 你应该只做自己在乎的事 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:18] | Do you have to go back to Europe for post or are you staying? | 你必须回欧洲吗 还是你会留下 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:24] | – I want to stay. – You should. | -我想留下 -你应该留下 |
[17:26] | But I don’t know. We’ll see what my producers say. | 但我不确定 得看我的制作人怎么说了 |
[17:37] | I’m going to sleep on the couch, love. | 我去睡沙发了 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | No, you should stay. You should really stay. | 不 你该留下 真的 |
[17:39] | No, I mean it. Honestly. I don’t mind. | 不 我说真的 我不介意 |
[17:42] | No, I don’t want to take up your own bed. | 我不想占用你的床 |
[17:43] | – No, it’s really– Not a big deal. – Stop, stop, stop. | -不 真的没关系 -停 打住 |
[17:46] | – It’s so fine. – Please. | -真的没事 -拜托 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna take the couch, okay? | 我去睡沙发了 好吗 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:27] | Yeah, but you wimped out and left, | 对 可你临阵退缩 走人了 |
[18:29] | so you didn’t even see how bald and fat he got. | 你都没看到他变得多秃多胖 |
[18:34] | – Fucking gross. – I don’t wanna know. No. | -恶心死了 -我可不想知道 |
[18:35] | He’s busted looking. Hey, sweetie. | 时间是把杀猪刀啊 亲爱的 |
[18:39] | – Did you have a fun night? – Uh, yeah. | -昨晚玩得开心吗 -是的 |
[18:40] | – It was cool. – Good, I’m glad. | -挺好的 -那就好 |
[18:43] | We keep talking about the fucking night. | 我们一直在说那个糟糕的晚上 |
[18:44] | – Disgusting. – I know. I know, right? | -恶心死了 -就是吧 |
[18:49] | – What night? – Um, I don’t know. It was the night we– | -什么晚上 -就是有一天 我们 |
[18:51] | I can’t– I don’t even know what it was, | 我不…我都不知道那算什么 |
[18:52] | like a three-way or something? | 三人行吗 |
[18:53] | No! Renee, Renee. Shut up. | 不是的 蕾妮 快闭嘴 |
[19:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:10] | Can I get you something? | 要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[19:12] | – I’m okay. – You sure? | -不用了 -你确定吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. Here, I’ll get you something. | 来 我给你找点什么 |
[19:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:18] | Gonna be okay? | 没事吧 |
[19:18] | I’m fine. Okay, I’m gonna go get my shit. | 我没事 好了 我去拿我的东西 |
[19:21] | – Cool. Sweetie, I love you. I’ll see you later. | -好 -亲爱的 爱你 回见 |
[19:23] | That cake’s so fucking good. Zoe bring it? | 那蛋糕太好吃了 佐伊带的吗 |
[19:24] | – Uh, Ella. – God damn it. | -是艾拉 -妈的 |
[19:34] | Bye. | 再见 |