时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This is Invisibilia, I’m Hannah Rosen. | 这里是无形之力 我是汉娜·罗森 |
[00:10] | And I’m Alix Spiegel. | 我是阿利克斯·施皮格尔 |
[00:11] | Invisibilia is a show about all the invisible forces | 无形之力是一档探讨无形力量 |
[00:13] | that shape human behavior. | 塑造人类行为的节目 |
[00:15] | And today, as part of our concept album, | 今天 作为我们概念专辑的一部分 |
[00:17] | we’re talking about reality bubbles. | 我们来讨论下现实的泡沫 |
[00:19] | Most of us live in one. | 我们大部分人独居生活 |
[00:20] | 塔那西斯·科茨 在世界与我之间 | |
[00:20] | It’s our little corner of the world | 这是我们所处世界的一个小角落 |
[00:22] | filled with the ideas and the people that we believe in, | 充满了我们坚信和喜欢的 |
[00:25] | and that we like best. | 想法和人群 |
[00:27] | And until recently, | 直至最近 |
[00:28] | how completely we lived in these reality bubbles | 我们生活在这些现实泡沫的程度 |
[00:31] | and the concepts that both created and sustained them | 以及创造并维持泡沫的概念 |
[00:31] | 特色推荐 | |
[00:33] | 购物车 | |
[00:35] | wasn’t entirely clear to us. | 都还不明确 |
[00:37] | But then came the election, | 但之后有了选举 |
[00:39] | and our bubbles suddenly felt like a problem. | 突然我们就觉得这泡沫是个问题了 |
[00:41] | A lot of people were suddenly aware | 多数人突然意识到 |
[00:43] | that they weren’t ever even exposed to concepts or ideas | 许多影响着别人的概念或想法 |
[00:47] | that were clearly influencing other people. | 他们根本一无所知 |
[00:49] | 福克斯新闻 | |
[00:49] | So, we offer you now | 所以我们现在为您提供 |
[00:51] | a practical guide to bubble hopping. | 跳出泡沫的可行指南 |
[00:54] | More in a minute. | 更多消息马上回来 |
[00:56] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[01:00] | Oh my God, I love this song. | 天 我爱这首歌 |
[01:02] | I love this song, too. Spotify, baby! | 我也爱这首歌 用声田亲爱的 |
[01:04] | It’s changed everything. Spotify is literally salvation. | 它改变了一切 声田真的是救世主啊 |
[01:05] | 众口难调 | |
[01:09] | 里斯本 葡萄牙 | |
[01:12] | 今天有488位乘客在本网站上预定了到里斯本的机票 | |
[01:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思打扰下 |
[01:22] | Can you watch my stuff? | 能帮忙照看下我的东西吗 |
[01:44] | 艾萨克·阿西莫夫 | |
[02:15] | 别再被电脑分散了注意力 | |
[02:19] | 亚马逊 照片墙 | |
[02:23] | 脸书 纽约时报 | |
[02:36] | 周五晚上干点什么不 看个电影怎么样 | |
[02:39] | 我有安排了 周六晚上如何 | |
[02:46] | 什么鬼 | |
[03:12] | 推特 | |
[03:16] | 您已屏蔽此网站 | |
[03:23] | 重新启动 | |
[03:28] | 脸书 | |
[03:31] | 推特 | |
[03:43] | 您未接入网络 | |
[03:46] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[03:47] | Hey y’all, so I think the Internet went out. | 各位 我觉得网断了 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna work on that for a bit, | 我去处理一下 |
[03:51] | until then, maybe use pen and paper or something. | 恢复之前 就用笔和本子之类的吧 |
[03:56] | Okay, what do I got? | 好吧 看看我能想到什么 |
[04:00] | Okay, how ’bout this? | 这个怎么样 |
[04:02] | “Have your jackalope call my jackalope.” | 你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗 |
[04:06] | Have your jackalope call my jackalope. | 你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗 |
[04:08] | And now try that in an Australian accent. | 现在用澳大利亚口音试试 |
[04:10] | Have your jackalope call my jackalope. | 你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗 |
[04:13] | “Good night, my meatballs.” | 晚安 我的小可爱 |
[04:14] | Good night, my meatballs. | 晚安 我的小可爱 |
[04:15] | “Pop up on your mom!” | 突然出现在你妈妈眼前 |
[04:17] | Pop up on your mom. | 突然出现在你妈妈眼前 |
[04:19] | “Once a waterbed, always a waterbed.” | 曾经是水床 就永远是水床 |
[04:20] | Once a waterbed, always a waterbed. | 曾经是水床 就永远是水床 |
[04:23] | – “Gimme back that skort!” – Gimme back that skort! | -把短裤裙还我 -把短裤裙还我 |
[04:25] | -“Come on down to Clown Town.” -Come on down to Clown Town! | -快来小丑镇 -快来小丑镇 |
[04:28] | – “Who threw the ham at me?” – Who threw the ham at me? | -谁用火腿扔我 -谁用火腿扔我 |
[04:29] | “Can I borrow that merkin?” | 我能借用下你的阴毛吗 |
[04:31] | Can I borrow your merkin? | 我能借用下你的阴毛吗 |
[04:32] | – “Have mercy.” – Have mercy! | -可怜下我 -可怜下我 |
[04:36] | You’re really good at this. | 你真的很在行 |
[04:37] | Thanks, man. I could do this all night. | 谢谢哥们 我能模仿一晚上 |
[04:39] | 哥们 能出来吗 | |
[04:40] | You want– you want to give this a shot? | 你…你想试试吗 |
[04:41] | 好吧 | |
[04:43] | – I got time for one round. – Come on! | -我有时间来一轮 -来吧 |
[04:45] | – You good with those two? – Perfect. Thank you. | -这两款可以吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Yeah, man. That’s a hundred. | 好的哥们 一百 |
[04:51] | Oh, the flip phone! | 翻盖手机 |
[04:53] | That’s why your fucking text was so weird. | 难怪你的短信这么奇怪 |
[04:55] | I thought you were stroking out, man. | 我还以为你被打晕了呢 |
[04:57] | That was such a weird text. | 那短信太奇怪了 |
[04:58] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[05:00] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是… |
[05:02] | trying to stay off the Internet as much as I can. | 想要尽量远离互联网 |
[05:04] | Oh, yeah? What prompted that? | 是吗 为什么呢 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. I just started to feel like | 我不知道 我只是开始觉得 |
[05:07] | everything in my life was… | 我生命中的每件事… |
[05:08] | curated by an algorithm, you know? | 都是安排好的 你明白吗 |
[05:10] | So how’s it working for you? | 效果怎么样 |
[05:12] | It’s my first attempt, you know. | 我这是第一次尝试 |
[05:14] | I’m just trying to stay off social media. | 我只是想远离社交网络 |
[05:15] | But I’m tethered to a laptop | 结果现在我每天 |
[05:17] | in a cafe with Wi-Fi all day for work. | 只能抱着笔记本在咖啡店蹭网工作 |
[05:19] | It’s like I– I can’t stay off my sites. I am totally addicted. | 好像…我没办法改变 我完全上瘾了 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[05:24] | But, you know, you can’t just go fucking cold turkey | 可你不能拿着个翻盖手机 |
[05:26] | with a flip phone, you know? | 就想马上戒瘾 |
[05:28] | You probably gotta, like, step into it. | 你可能得慢慢来 |
[05:30] | You know what you could do? | 你知道你可以怎么做吗 |
[05:31] | I have these other clients | 我有一些客户 |
[05:32] | who do a totally tech-free evening one night a week. | 每周会有一天晚上完全不碰数码产品 |
[05:34] | No tech, no electricity. | 不碰数码 不碰电 |
[05:36] | They just, like, light candles and play board games, | 只有蜡烛和桌游 |
[05:39] | and sing magical songs, | 唱一些魔法歌 |
[05:42] | or… fucking– I don’t know what they do. | 或者…我也不知道他们干什么 |
[05:45] | They’re pretty charming, though. | 但是他们很有意思 |
[05:47] | – You should try it out. – That’s a good idea. | -你也该试试 -这是个好主意 |
[05:50] | What the fuck is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[05:52] | Oh, it’s a vape, dude. | 这是个电子烟 伙计 |
[05:54] | Yeah, you should definitely go tech-free. | 你绝对得试试不碰数码产品 |
[05:59] | Uh, can I use your bathroom? | 我能借用你的卫生间吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, sure, it’s over there. | 当然了 就在那边 |
[06:03] | But can I use your bathroom? | 我是说那种用 |
[06:05] | Yeah, just turn the fan on afterwards. | 可以 把后面的排气扇打开就行了 |
[06:06] | Cool. I’m gonna light it up. | 好的 我去点一根 |
[06:24] | The blatant denial of things that none of us | 公然否认我们都不想 |
[06:25] | really want to face in getting real. | 面对真实 |
[06:28] | We’ve arrived at Act Two of our program. | 我们已经进行到项目的第二阶段 |
[06:29] | Act Two. The lie becomes– | 第二阶段 谎言变得… |
[06:52] | Lastly, the ricotta is accompanied by roasted beets, | 最后是乳清干酪配烤甜菜 |
[06:55] | nettle pesto, | 荨麻香蒜酱 |
[06:56] | crushed pistachios, and focaccia. | 碎开心果和香草橄榄面包 |
[06:59] | And that’s $16.00. | 一共16元 |
[07:00] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:05] | Um, while I have you, | 既然你们都来了 |
[07:07] | my show is on Friday, at 9:00, at Star Bar. | 我的表演将于周五九点在星光酒吧开始 |
[07:11] | – Are you gonna show the “Top Hat” Video? – Oh, I love that one! | -你要放《高顶帽》的视频吗 -我超喜欢那个 |
[07:14] | I don’t know, actually, but it’s, um, it’s gonna be really funny. | 我也不知道 但肯定会很有意思 |
[07:17] | – Yeah, I’ll be there. – Yeah, me, too. | -我会去的 -我也是 |
[07:18] | – Thank you. – Me too! | -谢谢 -我也是 |
[07:19] | Cool, I’m coming too, and I’m bringing B9. | 太好了 我也去 我会带点B9 |
[07:28] | 乔 有个混蛋把你的手机号公布在网上了 | |
[07:35] | 号码给你们了 她以为自己能逃脱 打电话 发信息 再打电话 让那个贱人生不如死 帮我留着啤酒 这贱人死定了 | |
[07:38] | 你还是自杀吧 毫无才华的贱人 | |
[07:44] | This is insanity. | 这太疯狂了 |
[07:46] | Didn’t you block them? | 你没有屏蔽他们吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I blocked them. | 我屏蔽了 |
[07:51] | It doesn’t matter. I get flooded with texts, constantly. | 没用 一直有信息发过来 |
[07:54] | These are so gross. | 太恶心了 |
[07:56] | You should, like, go off Twitter for a week. | 你应该暂别推特一星期 |
[08:03] | 听说阿普唑仑和酒一起喝很棒 你试试吧 多试试 | |
[08:06] | 你应该被人强奸 贱人 | |
[08:07] | 蠢女人闭上你的嘴 | |
[08:08] | 滚吧婊子 | |
[08:21] | Okay, if you need me, scream. Okay? | 有需要就叫我 好吗 |
[08:26] | 你会不得好死 蠢婊子 | |
[08:30] | Still texting? | 还在发 |
[08:31] | I think you need to call the police. | 我觉得你应该报警 |
[08:39] | Hi, we’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[08:41] | – Right on. – Bye. | -好吧 -再见 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[09:11] | You’re not gonna feel it right away. | 你不会马上有感觉 |
[09:13] | You know, don’t read it. | 别太刻意 |
[09:14] | The thing is, it’s a little bit over a long period of time. | 主要就是 这是一个长期的效果 |
[09:18] | So it’s like microdosing? | 就像微剂量 |
[09:20] | Yeah. – – I heard of that! | -没错 -我听说过 |
[09:22] | – Okay. – Yeah, I know some people who microdose. | -好吧 -我听说有人会用微剂量 |
[09:24] | Acid, but yeah. Yeah? | 会用酸 但是 |
[09:25] | – Not gold. – It’s– it’s a form of gold. | -不会用金 -这是金的一种形式而已 |
[09:27] | It kind of looks like Molly. | 看上去有点像茉莉[一种毒品] |
[09:29] | Well, I assure you, it’s not. | 我保证不是 |
[09:31] | And the positive effects last much longer. | 而且其振奋效果更加持久 |
[09:38] | – Oh, thank you. What’s this? – Boing. | -谢谢 这是什么 -自己看 |
[09:40] | Deejaying a wicked gig tonight. | 今晚我要去个聚会做DJ |
[09:42] | So, if you wanna come ’round, | 如果你想来的话 |
[09:44] | I’ll put you on the list. | 我可以把你加进名单 |
[09:46] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[09:47] | And thank you for the gold. | 谢谢你的金子 |
[09:48] | – Of course. – Hold on, let me take this. | -不客气 -稍等 我接一下 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[09:51] | What’s going on, Raina? | 怎么了 蕾妮 |
[09:53] | Nothing, I’m sorry to call you. | 没什么 抱歉打扰你了 |
[09:55] | I know that you prefer texts. | 我知道你更倾向于短信联系 |
[09:57] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:59] | – You home? – I am! | -你在家吗 -是的 |
[10:01] | Cool. Be like an hour or so? | 酷 一小时左右行吗 |
[10:03] | Okay, thank you. That’s perfect. | 好的 谢谢 非常好 |
[10:05] | Cool. I love you. | 好 爱你 |
[10:09] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:13] | Do you want me to BCC Bebe and Cece Winans? | 你要我秘密抄送给BB和CC怀南斯兄妹吗 |
[10:17] | Of course! | 当然 |
[10:18] | But then BCC Bebe Neuwirth. | 不过还要秘密抄送给BB莱维斯 |
[10:20] | But Cece Peniston told me to CC Bebe… | 但是CC佩妮斯顿让我抄送给BB |
[10:23] | …not BCC Bebe, ’cause she cannot be trusted. | 不要秘密抄送 因为她靠不住 |
[10:26] | 等不及看你今晚噎死了 我会在前台翘首以盼 | |
[10:27] | – Okay, that could work. – Okay. | -好 那也行 -好 |
[10:29] | Have you guys seen my blue wig? | 你们看到我的蓝色假发了吗 |
[10:30] | Oh, Kayla has your blue wig. | 在凯拉那 |
[10:32] | You lent it to her at Ars Nova. | 你在新艺术演出时借给她的 |
[10:34] | Fuck, you’re right. | 操 你说得对 |
[10:35] | You’re not gonna get it back. | 你要不回来了 |
[10:38] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[10:39] | – Is it your neighbor? – I’ll get it. | -是你邻居吗 -我去开 |
[10:47] | Weed. | 卖大麻的 |
[10:49] | – Come in. – How are ya? | -请进 -你好吗 |
[10:51] | I’m so sorry about that… | 真抱歉之前… |
[10:54] | “I love you” Moment on the phone. | 在电话里突然说爱你 |
[10:56] | It was so weird. | 太诡异了 |
[10:58] | Don’t worry about it. I had a hard week, | 不用担心 我这周过得不容易 |
[11:00] | so it was actually sort of nice to have some positive energy. | 你那话其实挺好的 能来点正能量 |
[11:03] | I said “I love you” to my therapist. | 我跟我的心理医生说过”我爱你” |
[11:05] | That happens. | 这种事很正常 |
[11:06] | Um, wait. How did you get in the building, though? | 等等 你怎么进到楼里的 |
[11:09] | Uh, the neighbor downstairs let me in. | 楼下的邻居让我进来的 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | Stuff like that happens all the time, you know? | 这种事随时都在发生 |
[11:14] | People just slip in behind someone, | 人们就跟在别人后面进来 |
[11:15] | and then… the worst happens. | 然后最糟的事就发生了 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Looks like you guys are doing something… | 是啊 看起来你们在做一些… |
[11:22] | – something. – We got a show. | -一些事 -我们有场演出 |
[11:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[11:27] | You want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[11:28] | Lots of invitations today. | 我今天收到不少邀请 |
[11:31] | I didn’t know you all performed together. | 我都不知道你们会一起演出 |
[11:33] | I’m actually gonna sit this one out. | 这次我不参加了 |
[11:35] | I don’t feel up to it, so… | 感觉兴趣不大 所以… |
[11:37] | Yeah, I don’t really feel like going there, | 我可不想去那里 |
[11:38] | and being like, “You ever been on Tinder?” | 然后问”你上过婚恋网站吗” |
[11:40] | – You know, it just, like, isn’t real. – Raina, come on. | -感觉不真实 -蕾妮 别这样 |
[11:43] | You know how much I promoted this on social media. | 你知道我在社交网络上做了多少推广 |
[11:46] | – I do know, but– – I got blocked by my mom. | -我知道 -我甚至屏蔽了我妈 |
[11:49] | Well, I’m not surprised, but I can’t do it. | 我不意外 但我做不到 |
[11:52] | – So, I don’t want to. – I’ll stay with you. | -我不想去 -我会陪你的 |
[11:53] | – And… stand by you. – What?! | -站在你身边 -什么 |
[11:56] | – Jo! – I know the plan. | -乔 -我知道计划 |
[11:58] | You’re gonna go. I’m gonna stay. | 你得去 我会留下 |
[11:59] | I don’t know if I’m gonna go. | 我不知道我会不会去 |
[12:01] | – I’m not committing. – It’s fine. | -我不能保证 -没事的 |
[12:02] | I’m just gonna sit back, | 你坐在后面就好 |
[12:04] | and if you call, and I don’t answer, | 如果你打电话我没接 |
[12:06] | just know that I went painfully. | 记得我死得很痛苦 |
[12:08] | It was hard. It was a tough death. | 很难 我死得不容易 |
[12:09] | – Not funny. – All right. | -不好笑 -好吧 |
[12:10] | This is what they want. They want you to be scared in your home. | 他们就希望这样 他们想吓得你待在家里 |
[12:13] | – “They”? – You have to come. | -他们 -你必须得来 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to interrupt, | 我不想打断你们 |
[12:16] | but is anyone gonna actually buy weed? | 但这里到底有人要买大麻吗 |
[12:27] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[12:28] | It’s Raina Noriega. | 我是蕾妮·诺里加 |
[12:31] | Your girl made a mistake. | 这姑娘犯了个错 |
[12:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:36] | Hey, Internet, it’s Raina Noriega. | 网友们好 我是蕾妮·诺里加 |
[12:39] | You might not know me. I’m not shocked if you don’t. | 你也许不知道我 我并不意外 |
[12:42] | Small career. | 我的事业微不足道 |
[12:43] | I made a huge mistake earlier. | 我早前犯了个巨大的错误 |
[12:48] | Hi, this is Raina Noriega. | 大家好 我是蕾妮·诺里加 |
[12:51] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[12:55] | I’m very sorry for a tweet that I had sent earlier. | 我为之前发过的一条推特深表歉意 |
[13:00] | I want to apologize to my family, | 我想向我的家人道歉 |
[13:01] | and my friends who’ve been affected, | 还有我那些受到影响的朋友们 |
[13:03] | and to everyone that I hurt, | 以及我伤害的每一个人 |
[13:04] | ’cause I’m realizing now I hurt a lot of people, | 因为我现在认识到我伤害了很多人 |
[13:06] | and that was never my intention. | 那从来不是我的本意 |
[13:09] | You know, I have less than 20,000 followers. | 我的粉丝只有不到两万人 |
[13:11] | I didn’t think it would get around. | 我没想到会传播开 |
[13:13] | I should not have joked about murdering the president… | 我不该开玩笑说要谋杀总统 |
[13:16] | and his family. | 还有他的家人 |
[13:37] | What made you want to break the world record | 是什么让你想要打破 |
[13:38] | for longest individual dance marathon? | 个人舞蹈马拉松最长时间的记录 |
[13:40] | Okay, so I’m not actually trying to break the record. | 我其实没想打破记录 |
[13:42] | In fact, when the time runs out, I’m stopping it right there. | 事实上 当计时结束后 我会马上停止 |
[13:46] | Because I want to share this with Kala, | 因为我想跟凯拉分享 |
[13:48] | you know, she’s the one who already broke the record, | 她已经破了记录 |
[13:49] | I actually want to share the glory with her. | 我想跟她分享这份荣誉 |
[13:51] | So, she inspired you? | 是她鼓舞了你吗 |
[13:53] | Kind of. I was… | 算是吧 我 |
[13:56] | I was dancing one night, and I thought– | 有一晚我在跳舞 我想着… |
[13:58] | No, no, no, I didn’t actually think at all. | 不对 我根本没思考 |
[14:01] | I felt, “This is fucking freedom.” | 我感觉”这他妈就是自由” |
[14:04] | And how fucking awesome is the human body? | 人类的身体可以有多棒 |
[14:06] | I mean, we actually have no idea what it can do. | 我们真的不知道自己的极限在哪里 |
[14:10] | So I figured, why not see how long I can go? | 所以我就想 为什么不试试能坚持多久呢 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Why do we do anything, you know? | 不是做什么都要理由的 对吧 |
[14:14] | The woman who currently holds the record | 目前保持着记录的女人 |
[14:16] | was hospitalized on her first attempt. | 第一次尝试时直接进医院了 |
[14:18] | – Are you not worried? – Oh, yeah, she got all dehydrated. | -你不担心吗 -对 她脱水了 |
[14:20] | So, I’m way ahead of that. | 我早就想到了 |
[14:22] | I’ve got shit-tons of coconut water from CostCo. | 我去超市买了一堆椰汁 |
[14:25] | I, uh, I have Michael, my doctor friend somewhere around here. | 我还找了我的医生朋友麦克 他这会就在这里 |
[14:28] | He’s attending to my needs. | 他会注意我需要什么 |
[14:30] | And, uh, actually… | 其实 |
[14:32] | I’m a fucking animal. | 我他妈就是个动物 |
[14:35] | So, uh, you can actually put that in your article. | 这话你可以写在文章里 |
[14:37] | Oh, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[14:39] | Looking pretty good out here, Morning Glory! | 你气色很好啊 早 |
[14:42] | God! This is amazing! | 天 真是太棒了 |
[14:44] | God! When’d you– What’s all this? | 天 你…这是什么情况 |
[14:46] | Well, I had to make sure you were set up. | 我得确保把你安排好 |
[14:48] | I won’t be able to stay for the whole deal, right? | 我不能一直待在这里 对吧 |
[14:50] | My God, you are a sweetheart. | 天 你真是太贴心了 |
[14:52] | So sweet. Wait! | 真贴心 等等 |
[14:53] | Who’s on the music, guys? | 谁在负责音乐 伙计们 |
[14:55] | Nine, eight… | |
[14:57] | …seven, six, | |
[14:59] | five, four, | |
[15:01] | three, two, one! | |
[15:53] | You’re dancing while you’re peeing. | 你边跳舞边尿尿 |
[15:55] | You’re peeing while you’re dancing, | 你边尿尿边跳舞 |
[15:57] | and I’m filming. | 我在拍 |
[15:58] | We’re gonna get you doing everything. | 我们要拍下你做的一切 |
[16:08] | Baby. Baby! | 宝贝 |
[16:09] | Beets, celery, | 甜菜 芹菜 |
[16:11] | cucumber and chia seeds. | 黄瓜 还有芡欧鼠尾草 |
[16:13] | Oh! Trade, trade. | 来交换 |
[16:14] | You’re an angel. | 你真是天使 |
[16:16] | You’re doing so good. | 你非常棒 |
[16:18] | So good. Keep it going. | 太棒了 继续 |
[16:20] | Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[16:22] | No, Maia. | 别闹 玛雅 |
[16:24] | I love you crazy pants, | 我喜欢你那夸张的裤子 |
[16:25] | but you gotta take it inside now. | 但你得收进去了 |
[16:27] | – Okay? – Okay, night-night! | -好吗 -好 晚安 |
[16:29] | – Night-night. – All right, kids! | -晚安 -好了 孩子们 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna take it inside, | 我要进去了 |
[16:34] | bind it up in the walls, make a train. | 来搭个火车 |
[16:37] | Coming right behind you. | 我跟在你们后面 |
[16:39] | Don’t stop moving. | 别停 |
[16:47] | Wake up, wake up, wake up! | 醒醒… |
[16:49] | Wake up or go home! | 快醒醒 不然就回家 |
[16:50] | What’s up? | 还好吗 |
[16:51] | Do we need reinforcements? Oh my God! | 要来点强化手段吗 天 |
[16:53] | Wake up, wake up, wake up! We’re up, we’re up! | 都快醒醒 该醒了 |
[16:56] | Good, I’ve got more to do. Wake up! | 很好 还有更多事要做 快醒醒 |
[16:57] | I’ve got weed and people, come on! | 我拿了大麻 快醒醒 |
[17:01] | Jim! Jim! | 吉米 |
[17:03] | I want you to drink this and dance with me. | 把这个喝了 跟我跳舞 |
[17:06] | You got to dance with me. Just try it. | 你得跟我跳舞 试试看 |
[17:09] | – Can’t you just do a little bit? – I’m gonna get up, | -来一点行吗 -我要起来了 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna get up. | 我起来了 |
[17:11] | Just a little bit. Come on. | 就一点 来吧 |
[17:13] | Dance, dance, dance, dance. | 跳舞… |
[17:16] | – Oh, I know, but I gotta go. – Wish you didn’t have to. | -我知道 可我得走了 -真希望你不用走 |
[17:18] | Here’s the thing, Gloria. Gloria, you have got this. | 是这样 格洛丽亚 你可以的 |
[17:21] | You– you’re almost there. | 你就快成功了 |
[17:22] | You’re on your way. | 你在路上了 |
[17:23] | And I’m gonna be there with you in spirit, | 我精神上与你同在 |
[17:25] | just– are you gonna be okay? | 你能行吗 |
[17:27] | Can you hold on to this wall? The wall? | 你扶着墙好吗 扶着墙 |
[17:29] | – Good. You got it? -Yeah. | -好的 站稳了吗 -好了 |
[17:31] | I love you. You got it? | 爱你 你站稳了吗 |
[17:32] | Okay, I’ll– I’ll see you. I love you, sweetheart. | 好的 回见 爱你 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | – Bye. Bye. Yeah? – Jim? | -再见 -吉米 |
[17:36] | – Bye. – Bye, honey. Bye. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[17:43] | Guys, I never thought I would say this, | 伙计们 真没想到我会说这话 |
[17:45] | but I, like, can’t do this. | 可我坚持不住了 |
[17:47] | I, like, cannot dance anymore. | 我再也跳不下去了 |
[17:49] | I feel bad leaving her. | 我觉得撇下她很内疚 |
[17:51] | Vax just got here though. | 不过瓦克斯刚来了 |
[17:52] | Michael’s there and he’s a doctor. She’s gonna be fine. | 麦克在 他是医生 她不会有事的 |
[17:55] | These are gonna help you with your ankle swelling. | 这些能帮你缓解踝关节肿胀 |
[17:57] | Yeah, yeah. Don’t stop. | 很好 别停 |
[17:59] | Glowworm! | 格洛 |
[18:00] | You’re looking jacked-up, girl. | 你像举了千斤顶 姑娘 |
[18:02] | I am almost halfway there, Maia. | 我快到一半了 玛雅 |
[18:05] | You look all the way done. | 你看着都快完了 |
[18:09] | I got a lot more in me. | 我还有很多力量 |
[18:17] | All right? | 还行吗 |
[18:18] | – Don’t ask me. – You’re dancing, dancing. | -别问我 -你在跳舞 跳起来 |
[18:20] | Here we go. Here you go. | 好的 好的 |
[18:21] | All right, you want some food? Huh? | 好了 你要吃点东西吗 |
[18:23] | – Can I get you some food? Cramps. | -我给你弄点吃的吧 -抽筋了 |
[18:26] | My right hip. | 我右边的屁股 |
[18:28] | – Yeah. How’s that ankle, huh? – Little swollen. | -脚踝怎么样 -有点肿 |
[18:31] | Maybe you can put a little– strap some ice on that? | 要不你绑点冰在上面 |
[18:33] | Yeah? Uh-huh. You dancing? | 怎么样 你继续跳 |
[18:35] | Yeah, that’s nice. Oh. | 好 那挺好 |
[18:39] | This is Dr. Price. | 我是普莱斯医生 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:44] | Suture? | 缝合 |
[18:45] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好吧 我马上来 |
[18:46] | I’ll be right there, I know where that is. | 我马上来 我知道那地方 |
[18:48] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好 |
[18:51] | Okay, Gloria. | 好了 格洛丽亚 |
[18:54] | Yeah! You got this. | 你可以的 |
[18:56] | All right, I gotta go. | 我得先走了 |
[18:58] | Okay? I gotta go. Okay? | 好吗 我得先走 |
[19:02] | You got this, you got this. | 你可以的 你可以 |
[19:43] | Come on. Still dancing. | 加油 继续跳 |
[20:04] | Sexy motherfucker. | 性感的混蛋 |
[20:07] | Wanna dance, sweetie? | 想跳舞吗 亲爱的 |
[20:09] | I got music. | 我有音乐 |
[20:38] | Come. | 加油 |
[20:41] | Maia, come dance with me! | 玛雅 下来陪我跳舞 |
[20:45] | Maia! | 玛雅 |
[20:48] | The horror. | 恐惧 |
[20:50] | The horror. | 恐惧 |
[20:52] | Dance around the horror. | 伴着恐惧跳舞 |
[21:00] | I told them all, forget it. | 我跟他们都说了 忘了吧 |
[21:03] | They’re like, uh, independent now. | 他们现在独立了 |
[21:08] | Fucking you. I’m not doing that. | 去你的 我不干 |
[21:14] | I know you want me. | 我知道你想要我 |
[21:15] | I’m supposed to hydrate. | 我得补水 |
[21:23] | Fucking Dr. Michael. | 去他妈的麦克医生 |
[21:25] | Fuck you, Dr. Michael! | 去你妈的 麦克医生 |
[21:27] | Said you’re gonna stay the whole time! | 你不是说会一直待在这里吗 |
[21:30] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:32] | Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! | 吉米… |
[21:35] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:39] | Yeah, Jimmy. | 很好 吉米 |
[21:41] | You don’t like it rough. That’s okay. | 你不喜欢粗暴的 没关系 |
[22:05] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[22:13] | Well… | 好了 |
[22:17] | it’s just you and me… | 只剩你和我了 |
[22:20] | Colin Farrell. | 科林·法瑞尔 |
[22:23] | Just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[22:49] | Yeah, baby. Hot, hot. | 对 宝贝 热 热 |
[22:54] | Palo santo. | 玉檀香 |
[22:56] | I hate fucking palo santo! | 我他妈讨厌玉檀香 |
[22:58] | Fuck you, palo santo! | 去你妈的 玉檀香 |
[23:01] | I can make ayahuasca with a carrot. | 我可以用胡萝卜做死藤水 |
[23:05] | Break it down. | 弄断它 |
[23:14] | I know this means everything to you, honey. | 我知道这对你很重要 亲爱的 |
[23:16] | And, you know, you’re hurting yourself. | 你在伤害你自己 |
[23:19] | – You don’t have to do this. – No. | -你不用这样的 -不 |
[23:20] | – No words. – Come on. Jesus Christ! This is– | -别说话 -拜托 我的天 这简直 |
[23:23] | – Dance. – You got to stop. | -跳舞 -你得打住了 |
[23:27] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[23:28] | This is getting out of control. | 这越来越失控了 |
[23:32] | Gloria, pick me up! | 格洛丽亚 捡起来 |
[23:33] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[23:35] | I’m willing to do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[23:37] | I will do anything to help you… | 我愿意做任何事来帮你 |
[23:40] | Come on, talk to me! Pick me up! | 拜托 跟我说话 捡起电话 |
[23:42] | Would ya? | 好吗 |
[23:43] | I’m right here. Come on. | 我在这里 拜托 |
[23:45] | Yeah, this subway tile’s really nice, man. | 这个地铁砖很棒 哥们 |
[23:48] | You guys did such a good job. | 你们弄得真棒 |
[23:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | It’s coming along. | 还在进展中 |
[23:53] | And you’re going to Iceland next week, man? | 你们下周要去冰岛吗 伙计 |
[23:55] | I’ve always wanted to go to Iceland. | 我一直想去冰岛 |
[23:57] | Yeah! When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[23:58] | Next Wednesday. I’m fucking excited! | 下周三 我太他妈激动了 |
[24:00] | – Oh, I bet. – It’s honestly the most beautiful place on Earth. | -那是肯定的 -那真是世上最美的地方 |
[24:02] | Yeah, what are you gonna do when you get there? | 是啊 你们到了那边准备干什么 |
[24:04] | Oh, well, I got the whole thing planned out. | 我都计划好了 |
[24:06] | We’re going to Reykjavík, | 我们要去雷克雅维克 |
[24:08] | and we’re gonna land there first. | 我们会先降落在那里 |
[24:11] | I got one of those Mercedes Sprinter RVs. | 我弄了辆奔驰短跑房车 |
[24:14] | And we’re gonna camp all the way around the countryside. | 我们会沿着乡下一路野营 |
[24:17] | – Just camping out. – Oh. On that Ring Road? | -就在外面露营 -在那条环路上吗 |
[24:18] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[24:19] | We’re bringing our bikes. It’s gonna be sick! | 我们会带上自行车 会很疯狂的 |
[24:21] | – Hello, hello! – Oh, hey, man! Hey! | -你好啊 -哥们 |
[24:23] | – What’s up? – Oh, not much. | -有什么新鲜事吗 -没什么 |
[24:25] | You know, a slave to the job. | 就是工作的奴隶 |
[24:26] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[24:27] | It’s what vacations are for, right? | 所以才要有假期嘛 对吧 |
[24:29] | I know, and you’re going to Iceland. Say hi– | 我懂 你们要去冰岛 帮我… |
[24:32] | Iceland?! | 冰岛 |
[24:34] | Oh, I fucking knew it! | 我就知道 |
[24:36] | – Iceland! – Damn, you motherfucker, done ruined the surprise! | -冰岛 -混蛋 你毁了惊喜 |
[24:39] | I knew it! Dude, it was my second guess! | 我就知道 天 我第二个猜的就是那里 |
[24:41] | – Motherfucker! – Just– | -混蛋 -就… |
[24:44] | Hey Jim, what’s up, man? | 吉米 怎么了 |
[24:45] | – Hey, you around? – My lady friend needs some help. | -你在附近吗 -我女朋友需要帮助 |
[24:47] | Yeah, happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[24:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:09] | Oh, hey, Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[25:12] | I’m friends with Jim. | 我是吉米的朋友 |
[25:13] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[25:14] | Yeah, Jimmy. How are ya? | 对 吉米 你还好吗 |
[25:17] | Oh, Jesus. You okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[25:20] | – I’m dancing. – Yeah, he said you’re doing a dance marathon. | -我在跳舞 -对 他说你在做跳舞马拉松 |
[25:31] | You’re gonna dance for a whole nother day? | 你还要再跳一整天 |
[25:33] | Well, that’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[25:36] | Well, Jim asked me to get you a little something. | 吉米让我给你带了点东西 |
[25:39] | – No, Jimmy… – To help you out here. | -不 吉米 -好帮帮你 |
[25:43] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许这会有帮助 |
[25:45] | Do you want me to light it for you? | 要我帮你点上吗 |
[25:47] | Sucio. | 脏 |
[25:48] | Sucio? | 脏 |
[25:54] | I’ll dance with you. | 我陪你跳 |
[25:56] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
[25:57] | – Here you go. – Everybody left. | -来 -其他人都走了 |
[26:00] | Everyone left? | 他们都走了 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I imagine it’s probably pretty hard to do this | 我能想象要是没有其他人陪 |
[26:04] | without people here. | 这可能挺难的 |
[26:05] | It’s not child’s play. | 这可不是小孩的游戏 |
[26:07] | No. | 不是 |
[26:10] | Pretty good, huh? | 挺棒的吧 |
[26:12] | This is Amnesia Haze. | 这叫失忆阴霾 |
[26:15] | You know, it’s like, uh… | 这就像 |
[26:20] | I’m not afraid of death, you know? | 我不怕死 你懂吗 |
[26:22] | What? | 什么 |
[26:23] | Never have been. | 从来没怕过 |
[26:33] | Still dancing. | 还在跳舞 |
[26:34] | Still dancing. | 还在跳 |
[26:37] | Before you came, I was really thirsty. | 你来之前 我真是渴死了 |
[26:40] | And I was thinking about the caves of Lascaux. | 我在想拉斯科洞穴 |
[26:45] | – Lascaux? – You know ’em? | -拉斯科 -你知道吗 |
[26:48] | In France, | 在法国 |
[26:49] | where the Neanderthals and Homo sapiens | 尼安德特人和智人在那里 |
[26:53] | gathered together at the same time, | 同时聚集在一起 |
[26:55] | there was overlapping. | 出现了重叠 |
[26:59] | And… | 然后 |
[27:01] | the ones who made the art won. | 发明了艺术的人赢了 |
[27:04] | That’s what they saw | 那是他们在 |
[27:06] | in the layers of the caves at Lat– | 洞穴岩层上看到的 在拉… |
[27:08] | No, Germany, not Lascaux. | 不对 在德国 不是拉斯科 |
[27:10] | And they… | 然后他们 |
[27:14] | sang. | 唱起了歌 |
[27:26] | No! | 不 |