时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[00:13] | I found that tape, man. | 我找到了那卷录像带 兄弟 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I thought I had lost it in some flooding last fall, | 对 我以为我去年秋天给弄丢了 |
[00:20] | but, fuckin’, I didn’t. | 但我没丢 |
[00:21] | 全国大麻日 来抽一根吧 | |
[00:22] | 琼斯母亲 | |
[00:23] | And, Baba, let me tell you, | 宝宝 我跟你说 |
[00:24] | there are some boss jams on that thing. | 这东西味道绝了 |
[00:29] | My best mix ever. | 有史以来最好的货 |
[00:32] | Well, I’ll give you one when I see you. | 等见面的时候给你一根 |
[00:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:34] | Drive safely, Baba. I’ll see you soon. | 好好开车 宝宝 回头见 |
[01:55] | Far out. | 太爽了 |
[02:17] | 众口难调 | |
[03:01] | Yeah, I need some water. | 我想喝水 |
[03:05] | It’s not getting cooler. | 山里并没有变凉快啊 |
[04:03] | Stop. Babe, come on. What did I say? | 停下 宝贝 我说什么来着 |
[04:04] | Please, sit down. Sit down, please, okay? | 坐下 坐下好吗 |
[04:07] | – Stop it! – Babe, babe… | -别打了 -宝贝 宝贝 |
[04:10] | No! | 不 |
[04:12] | Why? She hit me! | 为什么 她打我 |
[04:21] | Can I also pay for pump three? | 我能把三号油枪的账也结了吗 |
[04:23] | Sure. How much? | 当然 加多少 |
[04:25] | Let’s do 40. | 40吧 |
[04:27] | Insert your chip, please. | 请在这里插卡 |
[04:34] | – All right? – All set. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[04:36] | – Here you go. – I’m good on the receipt. | -给你卡 -收据不要了 |
[04:38] | – Take care. – I’ll see you later, man. | -保重 -再见 哥们 |
[04:55] | – That’s it? – No, I want to get a water too. | -就这个吗 -不 我还要拿瓶水 |
[04:57] | – They over…? – Yeah. | -水在这边吗 -是的 |
[05:05] | Um, can I get six on three? | 我用三号油枪加六块钱行吗 |
[05:09] | Oh, you’re all good. That woman paid. | 不用了 刚才那位女士付过了 |
[05:11] | – What woman? – The woman that was just here, | -什么女士 -刚才在这儿的那位女士 |
[05:13] | she paid for your gas. | 她付了你的汽油费 |
[05:17] | That’s so nice. | 真是太好了 |
[05:19] | – Thanks. – See ya. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[05:24] | – That’s nice. – Very. | -这人可真好 -非常好 |
[05:44] | 冒险星球 | |
[05:50] | Doors open at 5 p.m., | 下午5点开门 |
[05:51] | buffet at 6 p.m., and performances at 7 p.M. | 自助餐在6点 7点有表演 |
[05:55] | Kids of all ages welcome. | 欢迎所有年龄段的孩子们 |
[05:57] | The Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown metro area forecast | 预计波基普西-纽博格-米德尔顿城区里 |
[06:00] | calls for a little bit of drizzle and patchy fog… | 可能会有小雨和浓淡不均的雾 |
[06:39] | Sorry! We thought checkout was later. | 抱歉 我们以为晚点才退房 |
[06:42] | We’ll be out in a few minutes. | 我们马上出来 |
[06:44] | No problem. | 没事 |
[06:45] | Hey guys, let’s take a photo. | 各位 我们来拍张照片 |
[06:49] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[06:52] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间在这干等着 |
[06:54] | I gotta get Kylie to soccer. | 我得送凯莉去踢足球 |
[06:57] | Dumb. | 该死 |
[06:59] | 抱歉 | |
[07:20] | Hey, what was that Chardonnay barrel-aged sour you gave me last week? | 你上周给我的那瓶夏敦埃陈酿酸啤酒是什么的 |
[07:23] | The Handfarm from Tired Hands. | 累手酿酒公司的手工精酿 |
[07:26] | Do you have another sour or a farmhouse that you would recommend? | 你有其他推荐的酸啤酒或酿酒商吗 |
[07:30] | I think I got something for you. | 我想我可以给你推荐几个 |
[08:11] | Hey, I’m here! | 我来了 |
[08:17] | Where you at, Baba? | 宝宝 你在哪儿 |
[08:23] | Are you upstairs? | 你在楼上吗 |
[08:33] | He wanted to die young, though. | 不过他想早点去世的 |
[08:35] | He told me he hoped he didn’t make it past 40. | 他跟我说过他希望四十岁之前就走 |
[08:38] | But that was when we were dating, like a million years ago. | 不过说这话时我们还约会呢 N年前的事了 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry. This is my husband, Bill. | 抱歉 这是我老公比尔 |
[08:43] | Hi. Jerry. | 你好 杰瑞 |
[08:45] | Bill and I both teach poli-sci at Vassar. | 比尔和我都在瓦萨学院教政治 |
[08:47] | How’d you know Berg? | 你是怎么认识伯格的 |
[08:49] | We met at the college radio station 15 years ago. | 我们是十五年前在学院的广播电台认识的 |
[08:52] | He sold me pot ever since. | 从那时起他就一直卖我大麻 |
[08:54] | Oh, sounds about right. | 是那么个意思 |
[08:56] | But every time I’d call him out | 可我每次因为从我们窗子里 |
[08:57] | on that funny smell wafting in our windows, | 飘进来的奇怪味道去找他说理时 |
[08:59] | he’d say, | 他都会说 |
[09:00] | “Who me? There’s skunks everywhere, man.” | “谁 我吗 这里明明到处是臭鼬” |
[09:03] | He taught me guitar, but it’s | 他教会我弹吉他 不过 |
[09:04] | not like we ever got to the lessons or anything. | 我们并没有上课之类的 |
[09:06] | I know, I know. “Let me twist one up for us, Baba.” | 我明白 “我来给咱们俩卷一炮 宝宝” |
[09:10] | Yeah. “Forget about the notes, man. Let’s jam!” | 对 “别管什么音符 我们尽兴吧” |
[09:13] | “Life is funny…” | “生活很神奇…” |
[09:14] | “Bees make honey!” | “犹如蜜蜂造蜂蜜” |
[09:17] | – What a guy. – Oh, my gosh. | -他真是个人物 -我的天 |
[09:18] | That sweet, man. Oh, I’m gonna miss him. | 真太好了 我会想念他的 |
[09:22] | But it’s beautiful to see all these people here. | 不过看见有这么多人来还是挺美妙的 |
[09:27] | I got you something, Baba. | 我给你带了点东西 宝宝 |
[09:42] | Yo. What’s up, man? | 怎么样啊 哥们 |
[09:45] | – Hey. – How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[09:46] | – I’m doin’ good, man. Good to see you. – It’s been a while. | -挺好 见到你真高兴 -有日子没见了 |
[09:50] | Man, I can’t even remember the last time I saw you. | 我都忘了上次见面是什么时候了 |
[09:52] | I think it was… | 我想应该是… |
[09:54] | You were with a guy from Kentucky on a motorcycle. | 你和一个从肯塔基来的人骑辆摩托车 |
[09:57] | – Right. – Yeah, man. | -没错 -是啊 |
[09:58] | Dude, you and your wife were here, | 哥们 你和你老婆来这里 |
[10:00] | camping in a tent on the lawn. | 在草坪上搭帐篷露营 |
[10:01] | Oh yeah. Good memory. | 是的 记性不错 |
[10:04] | What’s up, man? How are you? | 怎么样啊 你好吗 |
[10:05] | You know, I mean, I’m growing in the Berkshires now. | 我现在在波克夏种呢 |
[10:09] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[10:10] | Goddamn, I keep forgetting Massachusetts is legal, | 妈的 我老是忘了马萨诸塞州是合法的 |
[10:13] | and, like, right there. | 就是那边啊 |
[10:15] | It’s fucking crazy, dude. | 很疯狂的 老兄 |
[10:17] | I mean, I spent years smoking Berg-schwag, | 好多年一直抽伯格造大麻 |
[10:19] | but this past year, I’ve been supplying him | 但是从去年开始 我开始给他提供 |
[10:21] | with the kindest bud you ever saw. | 品质最牛的东西 |
[10:24] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[10:26] | You know, maybe I should get your number. | 我应该记个你的号码 |
[10:27] | I’m always looking for, like, uh, someone to hang out with. | 我一直在找个 一起玩的人 |
[10:31] | For sure. I know what you mean. | 当然 我明白你的意思 |
[10:35] | I think this is for you. That’s your RV outside, right? | 我想这是给你的 外边是你的房车对吧 |
[10:38] | – Yeah. Oh, wow, that is me. – Yeah. | -对 好家伙 真是我 -对 |
[10:41] | I found it when I was cleaning up. | 我在清扫时发现的 |
[10:43] | Man, I was supposed to come up this week, | 我本来这周应该过来的 |
[10:45] | but, uh… I guess I just missed him. | 看来…我来晚了 |
[10:52] | – You know, this is a great party, Cori. – Thanks. | -这真是个不错的派对 科莉 -谢谢 |
[10:54] | It’s really cool. I want to put this pie down. | 真不错 我想把这馅饼放下 |
[10:57] | Anyway, I… | 不管怎么说 我… |
[10:58] | I don’t actually think that he was lonely. | 我真不觉得他形单影只 |
[11:01] | That man had a very rich | 那个人有着丰富的 |
[11:04] | interior life and world. | 内心世界和外部世界 |
[11:08] | He kept his cup very full, | 他的杯子可一直没空着 满得很 |
[11:12] | and I feel like one of the lucky people he gave a drink to. | 作为分享过他杯子东西的人之一 我很幸运 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[11:18] | To Berg. | 敬伯格 |
[11:19] | To Berg! | 敬伯格 |
[11:21] | Whoa, heh. Getting smoky in here. | 里面有点呛啊 |
[11:24] | Um, thanks for coming everyone. | 谢谢各位过来 |
[11:30] | It’s really awesome to be | 能和一群爱过伯格的人在一起 |
[11:33] | with a bunch of people who loved Berg. | 真的很荣幸 |
[11:35] | Uh, I’m Cori. I was his friend, | 我是科莉 他的朋友 |
[11:39] | and I was his neighbor for the last couple of years. | 也是他生前最后几年的邻居 |
[11:45] | I live upstairs. | 我住他家楼上 |
[11:48] | And we had this weekly ritual of… | 我们每周都有个仪式… |
[11:55] | Well, it was more like a daily ritual of getting stoned. | 应该说是每日上头仪式 |
[12:00] | And we would watch old episodes | 我们会看一起看 |
[12:03] | of Doctor Who together. | 《神秘博士》的老剧集 |
[12:06] | And I would bring over a nice beer, | 我会带来一瓶上好啤酒 |
[12:09] | and he would order a pizza | 他会点份埃米利亚诺的 |
[12:12] | from Emiliano’s– an onion pizza, just onions. | 披萨 洋葱披萨 上面只有洋葱 |
[12:18] | But I’m rambling now. Um… | 我现在有点语无伦次 |
[12:24] | You know, like, Berg didn’t have much in the way of blood family, | 其实 伯格没有太多亲人 |
[12:27] | and he and I had that in common… | 这点跟我很像 |
[12:33] | but he was, like, better than any family. | 但他比任何亲人都要好 |
[12:40] | Better than any family that I’ve ever known. | 比我认识的所有亲戚都要好 |
[12:47] | And the thing that I appreciate about– appreciate about him | 我最感谢他的就是 |
[12:50] | is that he never judged me for anything. | 他从不评判我什么 |
[12:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[12:55] | He… | 他 |
[12:58] | – He didn’t judge anyone, did he? So… – No. | -他不会评判任何人 对吗 -是的 |
[13:03] | He just, like, would let you be… | 他就是 会让你 |
[13:06] | exactly the kind of person that you needed to be. | 成为你需要成为的那个人 |
[13:12] | Like, you didn’t have to clean up your place for him. | 比如说 你不必为了接待他而打扫房间 |
[13:17] | He just was easy. | 他就是这么随和 |
[13:20] | And he was my friend, so… | 他是我的朋友 |
[13:25] | To Berg. | 敬伯格 |
[13:27] | To Berg! | 敬伯格 |
[13:34] | I’ll go. | 我来说几句 |
[13:35] | – Come on, everyone. Let’s jam! – Wait. I was gonna– | -大伙 开始演奏了 -等下 我要… |
[13:41] | What should we play? | 弹什么曲子 |
[13:42] | He always ended every radio set with “Crimson and Clover.” | 他每次听收音机最后都要放一曲《深红与四叶草》 |
[13:46] | Oh, boy. That brings back memories. | 天呐 那会勾起不少回忆 |
[13:50] | Okay, we got a plan. Everybody good with that? | 好了 就这曲了 大家同意吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah! | 好 |
[13:52] | – A’s, Es, Ds, okay? – Good. All right. | -A E D 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:56] | Uh, okay. | 好了 |
[13:57] | A E D A’s, Es, Ds | |
[14:00] | All right. Uh, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[14:02] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:09] | *I don’t hardly know her* | *我不认识她* |
[14:15] | *But think I could love her* | *但我想我会爱上她* |
[14:21] | *Crimson and clover* | *深红与四叶草* |
[14:32] | *Always wanted to show her* | *一直想给她看* |
[14:37] | *Crimson and clover* | *深红与四叶草* |
[14:43] | *Over and over* | *一遍又一遍* |
[14:54] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[14:57] | Here we go! | 开始 |
[15:05] | *Crimson and clover* | *深红与四叶草* |
[15:18] | – I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. – Oh, no, no. | -很抱歉 我没看见你 -不 不 |
[15:19] | I was just seeing if maybe Berg | 我只是想看看伯格 |
[15:21] | had decided to stick around in here. | 有没有决定留在这 |
[15:23] | You know, he left his body while he was in a bath. | 他是洗澡时离开自己的身体的 |
[15:28] | I didn’t know that. I can let you have your privacy. | 我都不知道 我可以让你单独待着 |
[15:30] | No, no, no, no. It’s all right. | 不不 没关系 |
[15:32] | I’m sure he’s still circulating this party… | 我敢肯定他正在享受这个派对呢 |
[15:35] | if I know Berg. | 我最了解伯格了 |
[15:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | 寻找网络 | |
[16:06] | Well, shit. | 该死 |
[16:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:08] | Sorry to be nosy. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:11] | Was that weed I smelled earlier? | 我之前闻到的是大麻味吗 |
[18:14] | – Oh, yeah. – Amazing. | -没错 -太好了 |
[18:16] | Sorry, I’m coming at you like some fiend. | 抱歉 我这样显得像个瘾君子 |
[18:18] | It’s not for me, it’s for my friend. | 大麻不是给我的 是给我朋友的 |
[18:23] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[18:24] | Yeah, this is Nigel. He’s got a problem. | 没错 这是奈吉尔 它身体不好 |
[18:26] | I’m Lee. I’m totally cool. | 我是丽 我超级友好的 |
[18:30] | Hi, Lee. I’m… | 丽 我是 |
[18:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. You okay? | 不好意思 你还好吗 |
[18:37] | Want so– | 想再 |
[18:38] | – Want some more? – No. | -想再来点吗 -不了 |
[18:41] | No, I do not. | 不用了 |
[18:42] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. | -真抱歉 -没关系 |
[18:44] | So, color consultant. Do you have like… | 你是个色彩顾问 你是… |
[18:49] | mental associations with colors? | 和色彩有什么精神层面的联系吗 |
[18:52] | – Like, are you a synesthete? – A little bit. | -好像联觉者那样吗 -有点 |
[18:54] | I mean, there are some associations. It’s not– It’s… | 是有某种联系 但不是 |
[18:57] | I don’t necessarily, like, uh, hear green. | 我不会听见绿色什么的 |
[19:01] | But if I said the number six, would you have a color in mind? | 但如果我说”六” 你脑中会浮现一种颜色吗 |
[19:06] | Curry. | 咖喱色 |
[19:08] | Curry. | 咖喱色 |
[19:09] | What about summertime? | 那”夏日时光”呢 |
[19:14] | Peach. | 桃色 |
[19:17] | Loneliness? | “寂寞”” |
[19:19] | Indigo, definitely. | 靛青 绝对的 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | I like this RV. | 我喜欢这个房车 |
[19:30] | Yeah, it’s awesome. I love it. | 是啊 超酷的 我超爱这里 |
[19:33] | I’ve been just chillin’ for like the last two weeks. | 我已经在车里待了两周了 |
[19:37] | Having the time of my fucking life. | 享受此生的美好时光 |
[19:38] | – What’s up, buddy? – Hey, buddy! | -怎么了 小家伙 -小家伙 |
[19:40] | Oh, he’s hungry. We gotta feed him. | 它饿了 我们得喂它 |
[19:43] | Do you want to eat? | 你想吃东西吗 |
[19:51] | What, does he have to answer before you feed him? | 怎么 它还得先回答你才能喂它不成 |
[19:53] | Do you– do you want to eat? Do you? | 我是问你 你想吃东西吗 |
[19:56] | Well, you were looking at the dog. | 你刚才是看着狗问的 |
[19:58] | Right, and then I turned– I pivoted my head and looked at you. | 对 但我一转头 转了头并看着你 |
[20:01] | – Well, now you’re looking at me. – Now I’m looking at you. | -现在你是在看我了 -现在我看着你 |
[20:02] | – Do you want to eat? – Okay. | -你想吃东西吗 -好啊 |
[20:24] | It’s crazy. But you know what? | 太疯狂了 但你知道吗 |
[20:26] | Stella loves that. | 斯黛拉喜欢那样 |
[20:27] | I know. And I’m still going to ask her to cover for me. | 我知道 我还是得让她代我上班 |
[20:31] | I loved this. Can I have a growler to take home? | 我喜欢这酒 能给我打包一扎带走吗 |
[20:35] | – Yeah, you got it. – Thank you. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢 |
[20:45] | 艾米莉亚诺披萨屋 | |
[20:59] | Hey, sorry. I said onions. | 不好意思 我说要洋葱 |
[21:01] | Not veggie, just onions. | 不要其他蔬菜 只要洋葱 |
[21:03] | Ah, sorry Cori. No problem. | 抱歉 科莉 没问题 |
[21:06] | – Don’t forget me. – Oh. Sarah… | -别忘了我 -莎拉 |
[21:11] | Don’t you forget me. | 别忘了我 |
[21:15] | – Bye, Doctor. – Bye. | -再见了 博士 -再见 |
[21:21] | You know, travel does broaden the mind. | 知道吗 旅行真能开阔眼界 |
[21:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:27] | Until we meet again, Sarah. | 下次见 莎拉 |
[21:29] | 未知号码 从迪诺那里要到了你的电话 他说你挺有趣的 你打过来还是我打过去? | |
[21:41] | Okay, the results are in. You ready? | 好了 结果出来了 准备好了吗 |
[21:44] | You’re gonna be married to Angela Merkel, | 你会跟安吉拉·默克尔结婚 |
[21:47] | and you’ll have 2,001 children together. | 你们会有2001个孩子 |
[21:51] | Your car will be self-driving, and you’ll live in a shack. | 你的车将是自动驾驶的 你会住在一个小屋里 |
[21:54] | Nice. | 挺好 |
[21:55] | Angela’s a boss, super hot. | 安吉拉是女强人 超性感 |
[21:57] | I can make a shack cute. | 我能把小屋布置得很温馨 |
[21:59] | Cute shack, baby. | 温馨的小屋啊 宝贝 |
[22:01] | -Your turn. -Go for it. | -该你了 -来吧 |
[22:05] | All right. Your future awaits. | 好了 你的未来在等你 |
[22:08] | Potential spouses… | 可能的配偶 |
[22:12] | I don’t want to get married again. | 我不想再结婚了 |
[22:15] | – No? – Well, I don’t know. | -不想吗 -我不知道 |
[22:17] | You want to get married? | 你想结婚吗 |
[22:20] | Technically, I’m not divorced yet. | 严格说来 我还没离婚呢 |
[22:25] | Well, you know, it takes a while. | 要知道 那得花上点时间 |
[22:28] | At least a year sometimes. | 有时候至少需要一年 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:35] | I’d prefer it didn’t take so long. | 我倒希望不用那么久 |
[22:38] | Bad? | 很糟吗 |
[22:43] | Was yours bad? | 你离婚时很糟吗 |
[22:45] | Oh, no. We’re friends. We’re good. | 不 我们是朋友 挺友好的 |
[22:48] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I mean, I still totally get it. | 是啊 我还是非常理解 |
[22:56] | When it wasn’t good, it wasn’t good. | 不好的时候就是真的不好 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:03] | I gotta keep going here. | 我得继续填了 |
[23:05] | I think we’re good on the game. | 我觉得游戏就到此为止吧 |
[23:08] | – We can trash M.A.S.H. – Let’s trash M.A.S.H. | -我们可以捣点粉末 -来吧 |
[23:17] | You tired? | 你累了吗 |
[23:20] | All right, I’ll just call a Lyft, | 好吧 我去叫个网约车 |
[23:22] | and then you don’t have to drive me back. | 这样你就不用送我回去了 |
[23:23] | It’s not a– I’m kind of drunk, so… | 倒不是…我有点醉了 所以 |
[23:27] | Or you could just sleep here. | 或者你也可以睡在这里 |
[23:32] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[23:35] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[23:37] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:39] | – What happened– – Preventative medicine? | -你怎么了 -来点预防药物吗 |
[23:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 好的 行 |
[23:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:45] | – Your voice just cracked. – I know. | -你破音了 -我知道 |
[23:47] | Thanks for dinner. I had a really nice time with you. | 谢谢你的晚餐 我跟你一起过得非常愉快 |
[23:50] | I’m, um… yeah. I’m glad we met. | 我 是的 我很高兴认识了你 |
[23:54] | Same. Yeah. | 我也一样 |
[23:59] | All right, well, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[24:02] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[24:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:39] | Indigo. | 靛青 |
[25:00] | Good morning. | 早 |
[25:02] | Hello, hello. | 你早啊 |
[25:03] | Did you sleep okay? | 睡得还好吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah, I slept great. | 睡得很好 |
[25:06] | Oh my God. I feel like a new man. | 天啊 感觉自己焕然一新了 |
[25:08] | – Yeah, Paul Newman. – That’s me. | -是啊 保罗·”新人” -就是我 |
[25:11] | Coffee? | 咖啡吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah, sure. What time is it? | 当然 几点了 |
[25:15] | It’s about 11:15. | 11:15了 |
[25:17] | Oh, man. I don’t usually sleep this late. | 天 我通常不会睡到这么晚的 |
[25:19] | Well, you probably needed it. | 你可能需要睡眠 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:29] | – You cool? Everything good? -Yeah, totally. | -你还好吗 没事吧 -没事 |
[25:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[25:35] | There’s just a place in town | 只是镇上有个地方 |
[25:36] | that I need to go to get the good eggs, | 我得去买点优质的鸡蛋 |
[25:38] | ’cause if you don’t get there by a certain time, | 因为要是不在特定的时间去 |
[25:39] | they’re all gone. | 就都卖完了 |
[25:40] | Oh, yeah. Well… | 明白 好的… |
[25:42] | Come on, Nigel. | 来 奈吉尔 |
[25:44] | If we don’t get the good eggs, we’ll have to eat gruel. | 要是没买到好鸡蛋 我们就得喝粥了 |
[25:47] | And that’s all we eat. | 我们只吃这两样 |
[26:26] | I was so glad we went. I miss video stores. | 真高兴我们去了 我很怀念影碟店 |
[26:29] | Yeah, Joyce’s Lawn & Video. | 是啊 乔伊斯的草坪和录像 |
[26:31] | – Joyce is fun. – She’s a gem. | -乔伊斯很有趣 -她是宝藏 |
[26:34] | And she had Drop Dead Gorgeous , | 而且她还有《温柔陷阱》 |
[26:37] | which is not a video you can find online. I’ve been looking. | 这可是网络上找不到的 我一直在找 |
[26:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:42] | – I needed this, too. – You did. | -这个我也需要 -确实 |
[26:44] | I could tell you needed it. | 我能看出来你需要它 |
[26:52] | This is kind of funny, but, um… | 这话可能有点可笑 不过 |
[26:56] | I saw you buy gas for that mom the other day. | 我那天看到你给那个妈妈买汽油了 |
[26:59] | That was you, right? | 是你 对吧 |
[27:01] | – Wait, really? – Yeah. | -等等 真的吗 -对 |
[27:05] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I can’t believe you saw that. | -对 -真不敢相信你看到了 |
[27:10] | – You do that a lot? – No. | -你经常做那种事吗 -不 |
[27:13] | Well… no. | 我想想 真没有 |
[27:21] | Funny thing I didn’t mention is that I’m… | 还有件事 我一直没提的是… |
[27:27] | pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:35] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:38] | Is that a good thing? | 这算好事吗 |
[27:45] | Messy? | 有点麻烦 |
[27:47] | It’s pretty messy. | 非常麻烦 |
[27:50] | It’s my ex’s, so… | 是我前任的 所以 |
[27:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I will be. | 还好 我会没事的 |
[28:01] | You know, what they say about pregnancies is, “No big deal.” | 人家都说怀孕”不是大事” |
[28:06] | They do say that, don’t they? | 人们确实会那么说 对吧 |
[28:07] | – Like… Whatever. – Yeah. | -就好像 管他呢 -对 |
[28:10] | Life is funny. Bees make honey. | 生活很神奇 犹如蜜蜂造蜂蜜 |
[28:14] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 确实 |
[28:18] | So you… You for sure have to go back to the city tonight? | 那你 你确定今晚得回城里去吗 |
[28:22] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna be there Wednesday. Do you want to hang out? | 我周三会过去 想一起玩玩吗 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:32] | I do. | 我想 |
[28:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[29:07] | I’m not really sure how to get in there. It’s like there’s a– | 我不确定要怎么进去 感觉里面… |
[29:10] | – I wasn’t planning for this. – It’s like a gate. | -我没想到会这样 -感觉像个门 |
[29:31] | 科莉的生日混音 |