时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, my God. The chicken is definitely worth the wait. | 我的天 那顿鸡肉大餐绝对值得一等 |
[00:14] | Are you? Hello? | 你在听我说话吗 喂 |
[00:17] | Excuse me? Sir? | 你在听吗 先生 |
[00:21] | – Sir! – Hey! | -先生 -啊 |
[00:24] | I’m sorry. Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 我的天 真对不起 |
[00:26] | – My blood. – Yeah, yeah. I’m so sorry. | -我的血 -对对 真对不起 |
[00:28] | Jeez Louise. | 老天爷 |
[00:30] | You were talking about, uh… | 你刚刚在说 |
[00:32] | Remind me again what you were talking about. | 提醒我一下你刚才在说什么 |
[00:41] | 众口难调 | |
[01:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:12] | 自行车店 | |
[01:30] | Ms. Grandin? | 格兰丁女士 |
[01:35] | Temple Grandin? | 坦普尔·格兰丁 |
[01:45] | No… | 不是… |
[01:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:58] | Yeah, nah, man. I’ll work weekends, whatever. | 行 哥们 我周末上班 无所谓 |
[02:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:02] | Great, so let’s have me Monday through Wednesday, | 太好了 那我周一到周三上班 |
[02:05] | and you Thursday through Sunday, | 你周四到周日 |
[02:06] | and then we’ll just do that for the rest of the summer. | 我们整个夏天都这么排班 |
[02:09] | Oh, no shit. You’re really feeling that RV life, huh? | 不是吧 你还真爱上那房车生活了 |
[02:12] | Yeah, dude. More upstate. It’s– it’s fucking cool, man. | 是的哥们 远离城市 真的很爽 |
[02:16] | I met this woman up there. She’s pretty cool. | 我在那边遇到了一个女人 她挺酷的 |
[02:19] | She’s got a dog. | 她有条狗 |
[02:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Here’s the best part. | 来了来了 高潮部分来了 |
[02:38] | You really timed out the music very well. | 你的节奏感真强 |
[02:41] | Here it comes, here it comes. | 高潮来了 高潮来了 |
[02:46] | Oh, yeah! Yeah! | 太美妙了 |
[02:50] | I know, right? | 很棒 对吧 |
[02:51] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God. I can’t stop coming to this place, man. | 我的天 我特别喜欢来这个地方 |
[02:55] | – Wow. – I just wanted you to experience that, | -天呐 -我想让你经历一次 |
[02:58] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂吧 |
[03:00] | Man, I–I literally have been here three times this week. | 我这周都来了三次了 |
[03:02] | Uh, can you take me to Eastern Parkway? | 你能送我去东方大道吗 |
[03:05] | Yes, but… you wanna go around one more time? | 可以 但是 你想再来一遍吗 |
[03:10] | Oh, yeah. | 必须的 |
[03:12] | I don’t know much about her, man, | 我不太了解她 |
[03:14] | but I don’t think she lives in New York. | 但我不觉得她住在纽约 |
[03:16] | But Claire Danes does, you know. | 但克莱尔·丹尼斯住在纽约 |
[03:19] | Why do I care about where Claire Danes lives? | 我为什么会在乎克莱尔·丹尼斯住在哪儿 |
[03:22] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[03:23] | ‘Cause Claire Danes played Temple Grandin in the movie. | 因为克莱尔·丹尼斯在电影中饰演坦普尔·格兰丁 |
[03:27] | – There’s a Temple Grandin movie? – Yeah, man. | -有关于坦普尔·格兰丁的电影吗 -是的 |
[03:30] | That’s– | 这真是… |
[03:33] | -It’s gonna be a good night. – Legends of the Hidden Temple. | -这会是个愉快的夜晚 -《神秘的古庙》 |
[03:35] | – Yeah. – Why are we talking about this? | -好吧 -我们为什么要说这个 |
[03:38] | We were…we were talking about your bike. | 我们刚才在说你的自行车 |
[03:43] | Oh, Dude! I saw Temple, then I go outside, | 对 我看见了坦普尔 然后我走出去 |
[03:47] | and my bike was stolen. | 我的自行车就被偷了 |
[03:49] | – Aw, man! – Yeah. | -天呐 哥们 -是啊 |
[03:50] | That sucks. I’m sorry to hear that. | 太操蛋了 我很遗憾 |
[03:52] | Yeah, it really is a bummer. It’s a brand-new bike, too. | 真让人伤心 那是辆新车啊 |
[03:55] | Aw, shit. Well, have you checked Craigslist? | 真糟糕 你查了克雷格列表网吗 |
[03:58] | I have some friends who found their stolen bike | 我有几个朋友在克雷格列表网上 |
[03:59] | on Craigslist. | 找到了被偷的自行车 |
[04:00] | No, I didn’t even think about that. | 没有 我根本没往那想 |
[04:02] | Yeah, man, it’s not just all sublets and cum. | 偷自行车可不一定都是为了自用或转租 |
[04:05] | It’s also bike pirates, you know? | 还有自行车海盗 懂吗 |
[04:08] | 售卖 自行车 | |
[04:09] | You picked the wrong guy today. | 你今天选错人了 |
[04:12] | *You ain’t nothin’ but a common criminal, common criminal* | *你不过就是个普通小偷 普通小偷* |
[04:16] | *Stealing my bike while I’m in the store* | *趁我进店偷我自行车* |
[04:19] | *Get a job and get your own bike* | *自己赚钱去买吧* |
[04:22] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:23] | 罗斯10变速自行车带锁和水壶 375美元 | |
[04:25] | Hmm, all right. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Uh-oh. What’s going on here? | 怎么熄了 |
[04:37] | 办公椅 | |
[04:37] | *Common criminal, common criminal* | *普通小偷 普通小偷* |
[04:40] | *You’re a common criminal* | *你是个普通小偷* |
[04:42] | Oh, what do we have here? | 看看这个 |
[04:43] | 上好现代书桌椅 | |
[04:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:03] | 画作 | |
[05:05] | 超大酷画 | |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[05:20] | Hell yeah. | 棒呆 |
[05:24] | Oh, yeah. | 酷 |
[05:30] | 动感单车 免费 | |
[05:34] | I’m sorry you have to go through this all the time. | 抱歉老是麻烦你 |
[05:36] | My son’s coming in here for July 4th. | 我儿子国庆日要来 |
[05:38] | Hello, I’m Marty. Period. | 你好 我是马蒂 句号 |
[05:40] | I saw your fish tank, and I am very interested. Period. | 我看见你挂出来的鱼缸了 我很感兴趣 句号 |
[05:44] | Can I come pick it up tomorrow night? Question mark. | 我能明晚来拿吗 问号 |
[05:57] | *Common criminal* | *普通小偷* |
[06:10] | Hey, what’s up, fellas? I’m looking for Don. | 你们好 伙计 我想找唐 |
[06:17] | From Craigslist. Don… | 我是克雷格列表网上的 找唐 |
[06:24] | Don? | 你就是唐 |
[06:27] | Are you Don? Are– | 你是唐吗 你是… |
[06:29] | Is that D–? | 他是唐… |
[06:31] | Thanks, fellas. Thank you. | 谢了 谢谢 |
[06:40] | I’m Marty from Craigslist. I hit you up about the seats? | 我是克雷格列表网上的马蒂 约好来拿座椅的 |
[07:18] | Damn. | 靠 |
[07:27] | Yo, Don! | 唐 |
[07:29] | He talks, you gonna be here all night. | 他一开口 你今晚就走不了了 |
[07:31] | So, I was telling this to your boss. | 我还在跟你老板说呢 |
[07:34] | The last testing we did was 10, 15 years ago. | 最后一次测试是在10还是15年前了 |
[07:38] | But he was saying that’s too recent, but here we are. | 但他说太近了 可还是这样了 |
[07:42] | – I’m sorry? – Let’s just get this over with. | -你说什么 -赶快完事吧 |
[07:44] | I don’t have all day. How long you think it’ll take? | 我很忙 你觉得要多久 |
[07:46] | I’m– I’m Marty. | 我是马蒂 |
[07:48] | I e-mailed you | 我给你发了邮件 |
[07:49] | about the sedan seats on Craigslist. | 说要来取克雷格列表网上的汽车座椅 |
[07:51] | Oh, I– I– | 我… |
[07:53] | I thought you were with the lead inspector. | 我以为你是监工领班 |
[07:56] | You see, they’re finally trying | 他们终于想引起 |
[07:58] | to get some of those developers interested in this lot. | 那些开发商大量关注这里了 |
[08:02] | That’s why it’s this empty. | 所以这里这么空 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah, there they are. There are the seats. | 对 就在那 座椅在那 |
[08:07] | They’re beautiful seats. | 很漂亮的座椅 |
[08:09] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不会吧 |
[08:12] | – Is this blood? – Yeah, from a car crash. | -这是血吗 -是 车祸弄的 |
[08:14] | I haven’t had a chance to clean them yet. | 我还没机会清理呢 |
[08:16] | But the seats are beautiful. | 不过座椅很漂亮 |
[08:18] | You know, I can give you some cream of tartar and lemon juice | 我可以给你点果酸和柠檬汁 |
[08:21] | and it’ll come right out. | 一下就弄干净了 |
[08:22] | You know, there’s some beers in the cooler. | 小冰柜里有啤酒 |
[08:24] | Help yourself, and I’ll be right back. | 自己去拿吧 我马上就回来 |
[08:27] | I’ll get that cream of tartar and lemon juice. | 我去拿果酸和柠檬汁 |
[08:31] | You wouldn’t be interested in a bag of sand, would you? | 你不会想要一袋沙子吧 |
[08:35] | Nah, I’m good. | 不需要 |
[08:38] | Ah, shit. Man, this is cursed sand. | 妈的 这倒霉的沙子 |
[08:49] | Back then, nobody wanted to live around here. | 那时候 谁也不想住在这一带 |
[08:54] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -可不是 |
[08:55] | Shit, there wasn’t even no cars on the street. | 那时候街上连辆车都没有 |
[09:00] | Boy, we used to have some fun in them cars. | 那时我们在车里玩得可欢了 |
[09:04] | – Huh, back in the day. – Mm-hmm. | -过去的好时光啊 -嗯 |
[09:08] | Hey now, don’t spare the cream of tartar and lemon juice. | 你不用省那些果酸和柠檬汁 |
[09:13] | You should put some on that end, so it’ll soak in, | 你应该从另一边喷点 让它渗进去 |
[09:16] | and then while you’re working this end. | 这样你从这边清洁 |
[09:19] | You never had a job, did you? | 你从来没干过活吧 |
[09:36] | Yo, that’s my bike! What–? | 那是我的自行车啊 什么鬼… |
[09:39] | Yo! | 我说 |
[09:43] | Yo, what are you doing, dog? That’s my bike. | 你干什么呢哥们 那是我的自行车 |
[09:45] | Temple? | 坦普尔 |
[09:46] | Aah, fuck! | 我靠 |
[09:48] | Oh shit. | 我操 |
[09:51] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[09:54] | Don? | 唐 |
[09:56] | Yo, Don. | 我说 唐 |
[09:59] | Don? | 唐 |
[10:02] | Don? | 唐 |
[10:08] | What the fuck, dude? | 什么情况 老兄 |
[10:19] | Don? | 老唐 |
[10:21] | This is Don. | 我是唐 |
[10:21] | I usually answer mornings between eight and 12 | 我一般早上八到十二点接电话 |
[10:24] | or Wednesdays after three, depending. | 周三是三点以后 看情况 |
[10:27] | I sometimes lose track of the days to tell you the truth… | 说实话 我有时候忘记是星期几了 |
[10:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:36] | Hello? Yo! | 喂 |
[10:44] | Yo! | 有人吗 |
[10:46] | Don! | 唐 |
[10:50] | Fuck, man! | 我靠 |
[10:55] | Yo, Don. | 唐 |
[10:59] | Don, I’m done. | 唐 我弄完了 |
[11:16] | The fuck? | 什么玩意 |
[11:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[12:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:57] | That’s beautiful, y’all. | 真好听啊 大伙儿 |
[12:59] | That’s really beautiful, for real. | 真是非常好听 |
[13:07] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[13:11] | My blood. | 我流的血 |
[13:15] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:19] | Okay, from the top… | 从头开始… |
[13:21] | – Hey. – Hmm? Yeah. Huh? | -喂 -在 怎么了 |
[13:23] | – Marty. – Huh? | -马蒂 -怎么了 |
[13:26] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[13:29] | Is my bike here? | 我的自行车在这吗 |
[13:31] | No, you said it was stolen. | 不在 你说它被偷了 |
[13:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:39] | Listen, man. | 听着 老兄 |
[13:40] | I don’t wanna take business away from myself, but, um… | 我不想自断自己的财路 |
[13:45] | I don’t know if you should be smoking pot. | 但我不确定你是否该吸大麻 |
[13:52] | Take care. | 保重 |
[13:54] | Yeah, you too, man. | 你也是 哥们 |
[14:23] | – Hey. – Hello, I’m Vuyo. | -你好 -你好 我是武岳 |
[14:25] | Oh yeah, what– you’re here for the– | 对 你是来拿 |
[14:27] | – Which one? – The lamp. | -拿哪个来着 -台灯 |
[14:28] | Lamp, yeah, one sec. | 台灯 对 等一下 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | The listing also said it comes with a shade, | 表上说还有灯罩 |
[14:37] | Oh, fuck. Yeah, let me grab that, one sec. | 糟糕 对 等我拿一下给你 |
[14:46] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[15:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:24] | 添加图片 | |
[15:26] | 八成新 完好无缺 | |
[15:43] | – For you. – Thank you. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[15:46] | All right. It was nice to see you. | 好了 很高兴见到你 |
[16:18] | – Thank you. – Uh-uh! Baby, your blouse. | -谢谢 -亲爱的 你的衣服 |
[16:31] | 克雷格列表网 | |
[16:33] | 晨间咖啡时见 | |
[16:35] | 女生勾搭男生 艺术学生联盟 | |
[16:39] | 发布至此分类 | |
[16:41] | 选择最佳地理位置 布鲁克林 | |
[16:43] | 请选择类别 错过 | |
[16:44] | 标题 正文 | |
[16:53] | 喝佳得乐 每二十五人里就有一人是反社会份子 有五十人在地铁上 | |
[16:59] | 会是我们吗 | |
[17:03] | Yes. | 完成 |
[17:19] | Holy shit. | 我了个去 |
[17:23] | Wait, it’s you. | 等等 是你 |
[17:24] | Shit. Fuck. Ahh! | 干 该死的 |
[17:27] | Come back. | 回来 |
[17:29] | Come back. | 回来 |
[17:39] | Come back. | 回来 |
[17:40] | 求助 | |
[17:40] | I got this toffee crunch if you’re into edibles. | 如果你喜欢能吃的 我有太妃糖 |
[17:43] | 我有CBD I got, uh, C-CBD. | |
[17:45] | And also I got pens and flowers if you’re interested. | 我还有烟雾和大麻花 如果你感兴趣 |
[17:52] | And the gold ones are sativa. | 金色的那种是印度大麻 |
[17:56] | Okay, so you want that one. Great. | 看起来你想要那个 很好 |
[17:58] | – Okay, one second. – Okay. | -嗯 稍等 -好的 |
[18:14] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[18:17] | It was nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:19] | – Always a pleazh. – Yeah, it’s great. | -是我的荣幸 -嗯 很好 |
[18:21] | 这里不是窑子 这地方没有妓女 | |
[18:22] | I’m curious how often you think | 不知道你会不会经常想克雷格列表网上 |
[18:24] | Craigslist missed connections are about you. | “失联”那一栏有多少信息是关于你的 |
[18:29] | – Never. – Ever? | -从不 -从没有过吗 |
[18:31] | Except for now? | 这是第一次 |
[18:34] | – This is my first one. – Wow. I’m so honored. | -这是我第一次 -我真是太荣幸了 |
[18:36] | Oh, my God. What a special moment. | 我的天 真是个值得纪念的时刻 |
[18:39] | – It’s kind of like kismet. – Totally cuckoo. | -就像命运一样 -太疯狂了 |
[18:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:47] | You’re hot. | 你很帅 |
[18:52] | People tell you that a lot? | 别人经常这么夸你吗 |
[18:54] | Do you slay puss? | 你会寻花问柳吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah? | 会吗 |
[18:57] | – No… no. – A little bit? | -不 不会 -有一点 |
[19:00] | Would you tell me if I showed up here smelling? | 如果我体味很重 你会告诉我吗 |
[19:04] | Smelling bad? Would you say something? | 臭烘烘的 你会说些什么吗 |
[19:08] | – If you smelled bad? – Yeah. | -如果你体味很重 -嗯 |
[19:10] | I haven’t gotten any complaints so far. | 目前为止还没有人抱怨过 |
[19:15] | I’m just joking around. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[19:16] | I’m just being playful. | 跟你闹着玩呢 |
[19:22] | – What? – You’re, | -怎么了 -你很 |
[19:25] | You’re really forward. | 你非常开放 |
[19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | So, what do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[19:38] | Ask me a more interesting question, please. | 请问一个更有意思的问题 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:48] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[19:55] | Do you make a lot of money? | 你赚得多吗 |
[19:57] | I do okay. | 还行 |
[19:58] | Does that make your friends uncomfortable? | 你朋友会因为这事和你闹矛盾吗 |
[20:00] | We don’t really talk about that. | 我们不怎么谈工资 |
[20:02] | Do you spend a lot of time alone? | 你经常一个人独处吗 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[20:15] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[20:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:27] | Do you always… | 你每次约会 |
[20:29] | wear a wig on dates? | 都戴假发吗 |
[20:31] | Ow… my God. | 疼 我的天 |
[20:34] | Okay, cool. You’re fucked up. | 行 你完蛋了 |
[20:54] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:55] | It’s so fucking hot out. | 外面太热了 |
[20:58] | – Yeah. – Wanna get out of here? | -是啊 -想去别的地方吗 |
[21:00] | Should we pay for our drinks? | 我们不该先买单吗 |
[21:03] | Nah. | 不付了 |
[21:05] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[21:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:10] | God… | 老天 |
[21:12] | Close call. | 好险 |
[21:14] | – Come on. – Oh God. | -来吧 -天哪 |
[21:18] | Wait. Are you…? | 等等 你… |
[21:20] | All right. | 行了 |
[21:22] | Come on, bro. What the– | 拜托 老兄 搞什么 |
[21:27] | 市政厅 | |
[21:29] | Play any instruments? | 会乐器吗 |
[21:31] | Yeah, um, guitar, bass, cello, drums… | 会 吉他 贝斯 大提琴 鼓 |
[21:35] | – So you’re like a guy in a band? – …piano. | -你是混乐队的吗 -钢琴 |
[21:38] | I am in a band. | 我确实有个乐队 |
[21:40] | Oh, my God. I knew you were in a band. | 天 我就知道你是玩乐队的 |
[21:42] | I could smell it. | 我能闻出来 |
[21:43] | You should come to one of my gigs. | 你该来看一次我的现场 |
[21:45] | Absolutely not. | 才不要 |
[21:47] | Listen, what is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? | 你做过的最疯狂的事是什么 |
[21:51] | Ooh, oh my God! | 天 |
[21:56] | I was rafting on this trip in Africa– | 我去非洲旅行的时候坐过皮划艇 |
[22:00] | – Blah! – What? | -啦啦啦 -怎么了 |
[22:02] | Being well-traveled is not a personality. | 去过很多地方可不算个性 |
[22:05] | Famously not. That’s a rich person thing. | 非常俗套 那是富人的事 |
[22:09] | I’m a twin. | 我是双胞胎 |
[22:14] | – I saved my brother’s life in the womb. – Oh, yeah? How? | -我在子宫里救了我弟的命 -怎么说 |
[22:19] | -His amniotic sac started leaking. -Oh, his little sac? | -他的羊膜囊破了 -他的羊膜囊 |
[22:23] | – Yes, his little baby sac started leaking… – Yeah. Right. | -是的 他的婴儿羊膜囊破了 -好吧 |
[22:26] | …and the doctor was telling my mom | 医生跟我妈说 |
[22:30] | they might have to sacrifice him for me. | 可能会牺牲他 保住我 |
[22:32] | That if he survived, | 还说即便他活下来 |
[22:33] | he would have almost no chance at a normal life. | 他也很可能无法正常生活 |
[22:38] | They were telling her all this terrible stuff, | 他们跟她说了各种糟糕的情况 |
[22:40] | and while that was happening, I got in front of the sac | 而当那一刻来临时 我赢过了羊膜 |
[22:44] | stopped the leak long enough | 让羊水留了足够长的时间 |
[22:45] | for them to deliver us super early. | 让他们把我俩都提早接生了 |
[22:51] | Three months early. We were crazy premature. | 早了三个月 我们是超级早产儿 |
[22:54] | Tiny, like little Beanie Babies. | 超级小 就像豆豆娃 |
[22:56] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[22:59] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[23:02] | He survived. | 他活下来了 |
[23:03] | Just a slight walking disability, but that was it. | 只有走路有些轻微的障碍 但仅此而已了 |
[23:07] | He was fine. | 他很健康 |
[23:09] | Kind of weird, but he was fine. | 挺诡异的 但他很健康 |
[23:13] | And then, when we were 18, | 然后 我们18岁的时候 |
[23:17] | we snuck into a bar | 我们溜进了一家酒吧 |
[23:21] | and we g-g-g, uh– | 我们… |
[23:23] | got drunk. | 喝醉了 |
[23:27] | And I wrecked the car. | 我撞了车 |
[23:30] | And he d– | 他… |
[23:35] | d– | 他… |
[24:04] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[24:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[24:10] | Can either of you spare some change? | 能给我点零钱吗 |
[24:13] | I’m trying to get something to eat. | 我想买点吃的 |
[24:18] | Yep, get whatever you want, man. | 想要什么就拿吧 哥们 |
[24:21] | Can I get an Italian on a hoagie? | 我能要个意大利三明治吗 |
[24:23] | – You want something? – No mayo. | -你要什么吗 -不要蛋黄酱 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:28] | – Can I get some dessert? – Yeah, sure. | -我能要点甜点吗 -当然 |
[24:30] | All right, cool. | 好的 酷 |
[24:32] | Cool, cool. | 太棒了 |
[24:36] | Yes, yes, yes. | 棒 |
[24:39] | Italian hoagie, no mayonesa. $9.75. | 意大利三明治 没有蛋黄酱 9.75 |
[24:49] | Yes, yes, yes. | 真棒 |
[24:56] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |