时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Happy birthday, fucker. | 生日快乐 混蛋 |
[00:28] | Oh, hey! What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[00:30] | – Quiet. Shit. – Who’s that? | -闭嘴 -你是谁 |
[00:32] | – I’ll make you shut up. – No. I mean– No. | -我会让你闭嘴的 -不 不 |
[00:34] | – No one told you to talk. – Okay, but I– | -没人让你开口 -好 但是我 |
[00:35] | – Get in, get in. – Oh, okay. All right. | -上车 上车 -好 好 |
[00:37] | – Get the fuck in. – Shut up. | -快上车 -闭嘴 |
[00:40] | – Stay right there. – Turn and burn, ladies! | -就待在那 -转身 |
[00:41] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[00:43] | – Shut the fuck up. – Okay, okay. | -闭嘴 -好 好 |
[00:45] | – Don’t fucking move. – Don’t move. | -别乱动 -别动 |
[00:47] | You already signed away your life, you piece of shit. | 你已经签字放弃自己的生命了 垃圾 |
[00:50] | Go, go, go. Oh my God. Go. | 走 走 走 天呐 快走 |
[00:56] | 众口难调 | |
[01:00] | – Get down. – Give me your hand. | -蹲下 -把手举起来 |
[01:02] | – You’re not going anywhere. – Yeah, right there. | -你哪也不去 -对 就在这 |
[01:03] | – Are those straps tight enough? – What did you get yourself into? | -绳子绑得够紧了吗 -你犯了什么事 |
[01:07] | – You said yes to this, didn’t you? Yes. – No. Yes. | -你同意我们这么做了 不是吗 -是的 |
[01:09] | – Where are we gonna take her? – Somewhere dirty. | -要把她带去哪 -肮脏的地方 |
[01:11] | – Ooh. New Jersey? – Oh, no– not New Jersey. | -新泽西吗 -不 别去新泽西 |
[01:13] | – Shut the fuck up now. – Speak only when spoken to. | -快闭嘴 -问你话才轮到你开口 |
[01:16] | – We’ll take you to Gowanus. – Yeah, Gowanus. | -我们要把你带去瓦纳斯 -对 瓦纳斯 |
[01:26] | – Sorry! – It’s all right, we’re okay. | -抱歉 -没事 我们没事 |
[01:28] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[01:35] | – Yeah, you like that? – Yes. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[01:37] | – Louder. – Yes! | -大声点 -爽 |
[01:39] | You want me to cum all over you? | 要我射满你全身吗 |
[01:40] | Yes, sir. Can I have another? | 要 还能再来一次吗 |
[01:46] | CC租赁公司 | |
[01:48] | Oh, yeah! | 太爽了 |
[01:49] | – You’re a terrible writer, you cunt. – Your book fucking sucks! | -你这个蹩脚的作者 荡妇 -你的书烂爆了 |
[01:52] | Who writes e-books anyway? – | 现在谁还写电子书啊 |
[01:54] | Yeah, fuck her. Fuck her. Fucking joke. | 操她 操她 真他妈是个笑话 |
[01:57] | – You’re a fucking pig, aren’t you? – Ooh, yes! | -你这头猪 是吗 -爽 |
[01:59] | – Say you’re a pig. – Yes, I’m a pig. I’m a fucking pig. | -说自己是头猪 -我是猪 我他妈是猪 |
[02:02] | – A dirty pig. – I’m a dirty pig. | -骚猪 -我是头骚猪 |
[02:05] | See you at Ginger’s. | 金杰酒吧见 |
[02:06] | Bye! | 拜 |
[02:10] | Happy birthday, oppa. | 生日快乐 帅哥 |
[02:15] | All right, let’s put you in a bathtub. Come here. | 好了 带你去浴缸里泡个澡 |
[02:21] | That was the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. | 这是我收到的最棒的礼物了 |
[02:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[02:26] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:31] | How were you able to afford this? | 你哪来的钱付这些 |
[02:32] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[02:37] | – All right, one drink and then bed. – Yeah. | -好了 喝一杯就上床 -好 |
[02:38] | – Whatever you want then. – Maybe, maybe two drinks. | -然后一切随你 -要不 喝两杯 |
[02:40] | – Did you invite a lot of people? – Uh-oh! He lives to tell. | -你请了很多人吗 -告密鬼 |
[02:43] | You don’t even look 50! | 你看起来可不像50岁了 |
[02:47] | – You do, you do. No, you don’t. – It’s amazing. | -有啦 不 看不出来 -太棒了 |
[02:49] | – Happy birthday! – Oh, my God. I love you. | -生日快乐 -天呐 我爱你 |
[02:52] | – It was beyond. – Beyond? | -超乎想象 -超乎想象 |
[02:54] | Beyond. The best. The best. | 超乎想象 独一无二 |
[02:56] | – You doing a thing with your nails? – It’s– I know it’s weird. | -你做了指甲 -我知道有点奇怪 |
[02:59] | – It’s just a look. – It’s just a phase. | -只是个造型 -就是个阶段 |
[03:00] | – Exploration. – It’s all right. You’re never too old, right? | -一种探索 -没事 童心不泯 对吗 |
[03:04] | 金杰酒吧 | |
[03:05] | Come on in! | 快进来 |
[03:07] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[03:12] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | 我从未像爱你那样爱过一个人 同性恋尊严周 | |
[03:16] | But seriously, you have to sign, | 但说真的 你得签 |
[03:17] | 1997年 新增艾滋病案例中有20%为女性患者 较1994年的18% 1992年的13% 1982年的6% 比例有所增长 患艾滋病死亡的男性减少了15% 而女性增长了3% 接受检测 接受治疗 接受帮助 活得更长 | |
[03:17] | like a stack of forms like that. | 一堆表格 |
[03:19] | Well, I mean, you want to cover your bases when you’re doing a– | 你还要做好万全的法律准备 当你筹划一场… |
[03:22] | – What was it, an abduction? – Mm-mm. It’s a ravishing. | -是什么来着 绑架 -是强奸 |
[03:25] | Oh, I’m sorry, a ravishing. | 抱歉 强奸 |
[03:26] | – More like a kidnapping. – A sensual kidnapping. | -更像是绑架 -性侵绑架 |
[03:29] | – A hot butch bang, how about that? – Very erotic. | -不如说热辣硬T操 -很色情 |
[03:31] | Pink, left, back pocket, means my dog sleeps in the bed. | 粉色的 左边屁股口袋 说明我的狗上床了 |
[03:35] | But if it’s in the right pocket, | 但如果在右边 |
[03:36] | it means my dog does not sleep in the bed. | 就说明我的狗没有上床 |
[03:38] | Okay, I like it. What about the cats? | 好吧 我喜欢 那猫呢 |
[03:40] | Mmm, same thing but red. | 一样 不过是红色 |
[03:43] | No, no I feel yellow is more cat-like. | 不 我觉得黄色更像猫的颜色 |
[03:45] | All right, fuck it. Yellow. | 好吧 管他的 黄色 |
[03:47] | It doesn’t matter. Just making it up as we go along, right? | 不打紧 只是瞎编套近乎的 对吗 |
[03:49] | Girl bang, boy bang, slut pile… – | 女女 女扮男 群女 |
[03:53] | – …fuck van, shaggin’ wagon. – I… I hate that one. | -性爱货车 性爱房车 -我不喜欢那个 |
[03:57] | – Shaggin’ wagon? – I don’t like that one at all. | -性爱房车吗 -一点也不喜欢 |
[03:58] | It’s a little silly. | 有点傻 |
[03:59] | No, definitely not in ketosis. | 不 肯定退酮了 |
[04:03] | That ship has long sailed. | 早就退酮了 |
[04:06] | Thirty years of exes, all in my childhood kitchen. | 我三十年来的前女友们 都在我小时候的厨房里 |
[04:07] | 当心小偷 以及 荡妇 | |
[04:09] | You were there, and you were there, | 你在 还有你 |
[04:11] | You were there, and you were there, | 你在 还有你 |
[04:14] | All the way back to my camp counselor, Carole, | 一直回溯到我的野营指导员 卡罗尔那 |
[04:17] | just sitting shiva, talking shit about me. | 盘腿坐了一圈 说我的坏话 |
[04:19] | Oh my God, you love that. | 天呐 你喜欢那样 |
[04:20] | So what do you think the dream means? | 你觉得这个梦有什么含义 |
[04:22] | I think it means she’s a double Leo and a pain in the ass. | 我觉得这个梦说明她是个双 还是个烦人精 |
[04:27] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[04:28] | Happy birthday, and many more! | 生日快乐 永远快乐 |
[04:31] | Um, I would just love to get some feedback from you. | 我想听下你的建议 |
[04:34] | You know, about timing and technique. | 你懂的 关于时机和技巧 |
[04:38] | Oh-oh! I was the one spitting into your mouth. | 我就是那个吐到你嘴里的人 |
[04:40] | So what do we owe you for the van? | 所以我们欠了你多少货车钱 |
[04:41] | I forgot about tip and gas, so 75 each. Is that okay? | 我忘了小费和汽油 一人75吧 行吗 |
[04:44] | Oh, let me get the tip. | 我来付小费 |
[04:46] | – Shush! – Of course not, it’s your birthday. | -嘘 -当然不行 这是你的生日 |
[04:48] | – Drink your water, oppa. – Yeah, Mr. Moneybags. | -喝你的水吧 帅哥 -好 钱包先生 |
[04:51] | – What’s your handle? – It’s just my name. | -你的昵称叫什么 -就是我的名字 |
[04:53] | Anybody have a cigarette? | 有人有烟吗 |
[04:57] | Are you okay, buster? | 你还好吗 混蛋 |
[04:58] | No, I got all the serotonin fucked out of me. | 不 我体内的血清素都没了 |
[05:03] | Can you take it easy today? What’s your day like? | 你今天能放松一下吗 你今天要干什么 |
[05:06] | I gotta work on this speech. | 我要准备这个演讲 |
[05:08] | This shit never gets easier. | 这破玩意儿永远也简单不了 |
[05:10] | This is just– This is not happening. | 不是 不应该是这样的 |
[05:13] | – My brain is not working. – Listen, listen. | -我的脑子不转了 -听我说 |
[05:15] | You’re the most brilliant person that I know. | 你是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[05:18] | Come here. I love this fucking brain. | 来 我爱死这个脑子了 |
[05:21] | – It’ll be great. – We’ll see. | -会没事的 -看看吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[05:28] | Mmm, that’s nice. | 好多了 |
[05:32] | Are you making dinner tonight? | 你今晚做饭吗 |
[05:34] | – I can. – Can you save me something? | -我可以 -你能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -可以啊 -可以吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[05:40] | Well, I’m off. | 我要出发了 |
[05:42] | Babe, you need new glasses. | 宝贝 你需要一副新眼睛 |
[05:45] | Oh boy… Next paycheck. | 天 下次发工资买 |
[05:48] | – Love you. – Love you, bye! | -爱你 -爱你 再见 |
[06:00] | 来自医生 我今晚能预定你吗 | |
[06:02] | I’ll give you $50 if you just cum in my mouth. | 如果你射在我嘴里 我给你50块钱 |
[06:05] | Fifty? Mmm, yeah, you like that. | 50块 你很喜欢那样啊 |
[06:05] | 微末支付 李医生付给阿亚莎·尹50块 | |
[06:10] | Looks good, baby. | 看起来不错 宝贝 |
[06:16] | – Are you ready for me? – Mm-hmm. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:18] | 微末支付 你付给阿亚莎·尹175块 | |
[06:21] | You wanna go for a walk? | 你想出去走走吗 |
[06:23] | Did you pee over there? | 你是在那里尿尿吗 |
[06:26] | No, no. No, no. Where’d it go? | 不不不 去哪儿 |
[06:30] | Let’s make it 150. | 这次150吧 |
[06:32] | Wait. Let it go through. | 等一下 等一下再付 |
[06:38] | 微末支付 李医生付给你250块 | |
[06:43] | – Get back in there. – Yeah. | -从后面来吧 -好 |
[06:48] | 微末支付 李医生付给你120块 | |
[06:51] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[07:08] | – I gotta go. I gotta go. – No, you don’t have any more pot. | -我得走了 -不 你没有大麻了 |
[07:12] | – Tell them you’re out of weed. – I can’t do that. | -告诉他们你没大麻了 -不行 |
[07:15] | Just– I’ll buy it all. | 那我全买了 |
[07:17] | – Oh, yeah? You will, will you? – Yeah. | -是吗 你会那么做吗 -会 |
[07:21] | Oh, you got that much dough, huh? | 你有那么多钱 是吧 |
[07:23] | – I got that dough. – You got the dough. | -我很有钱 -你很有钱 |
[07:26] | I can’t do it. I’m so sorry. | 我不能回绝客户 真对不起 |
[07:28] | – Why? – I don’t want to disappoint everybody. | -为什么 -我不想让任何人失望 |
[07:31] | A lot of people are depending on me. | 好多人指望着我呢 |
[07:32] | Is that what I get for dating a nice guy? | 这就是我和一个好男人约会的结果吗 |
[07:34] | That’s right. I’m a nice guy. | 没错 我是个好男人 |
[07:36] | – Some kind of nice guy. – Some kind of nice guy. | -某种好男人 -某种好男人 |
[07:39] | You know, you’ve got a funny mole? | 你有个很有趣的痣 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get that checked out. | 是的 我一直想去检查一下 |
[07:44] | – Don’t sit on that. – I’m not gonna sit on it, but thank you. | -别不当回事 -我不会不当回事 谢了 |
[07:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:49] | I’m really glad you feel better. | 我很高兴你感觉好些了 |
[07:51] | Mm-hmm, same. | 我也是 |
[07:57] | Make yourself a home. | 就当是自己家一样 |
[07:58] | Stay a while. | 待一会儿 |
[08:00] | Just don’t shit in here. | 只是别在里面拉屎哦 |
[08:01] | Okay, well, now you’re ruining my afternoon plans. | 这下你把我下午的计划毁了 |
[08:05] | – Have fun. – Bye. | -玩得开心 -再见 |
[08:08] | – That’s a good coif. – Doesn’t she look great? | -发型真不错 -她美吧 |
[08:11] | Okay, now the suspense is killing me. | 悬念要把我逼疯了 |
[08:13] | – I gotta see this. – Wait, I’m not done with you yet, okay? | -我要去看看 -我还没弄完呢 好吗 |
[08:16] | Do you need a trim? | 你需要修剪吗 |
[08:18] | That’s a sensitive subject with me. I’m a balding man. | 我对这个话题很敏感 我是个秃顶的人 |
[08:21] | – Oh, there’s a little something there. – Oh, come on. | -上面还是有两根毛的 -拜托 |
[08:23] | You’re bald because you have too much testosterone. | 你秃顶是因为你体内有太多的睾酮 |
[08:26] | – Balding. – Yeah, it’s good. | -秃顶 -是的 那挺好的 |
[08:28] | That’s why you got that beard and that chest hair. It’s awesome. | 这就是为什么你留着胡子和胸毛 很帅 |
[08:31] | Wow, that’s what’s going on? I thought it was Judaism. | 什么情况 我以为那是犹太教的 |
[08:34] | – Yeah, that, too. – Do you like it? | -那个也是 -你喜欢吗 |
[08:36] | – I like it. – Thank you. | -我很喜欢 -谢谢你 |
[08:37] | – I know that we want Chocolope. – There you go. | -我们想要蓝调 -给你 |
[08:39] | And, Aya, you want something? | 阿亚 你想要什么吗 |
[08:40] | Um, can I get the cartridge I got last time? I think it was– | 我能要上次的弹药筒吗 我觉得是… |
[08:44] | Yes, that one. | 没错 就是这个 |
[08:45] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[08:47] | I gave all my cash to the cleaners. | 我把所有的现金都给清洁工了 |
[08:50] | Um, you can take Venmo, right? | 你接受微末支付 对吧 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不接受 |
[08:54] | – You know what, I have cash upstairs. -No, it’s all right. I got it. | -我楼上有现金 -不 没事的 我来 |
[08:57] | You can take Venmo. | 你可以接受微末支付 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我接受 |
[09:15] | 微末支付 李医生付给你150块 | |
[09:20] | Yo, why did you Venmo that back to me? | 你怎么还给我转回来了 |
[09:22] | Um, I don’t like you doing that. | 我不想让你那么做 |
[09:24] | Yeah, but I’m booking you for tonight, | 好吧 可我今晚我订了你 |
[09:26] | and it’s that thing you don’t love doing, | 而且是要做你不喜欢的那个事 |
[09:29] | so just roll with it. | 所以赶紧随遇而安吧 |
[09:30] | That’s not what we’re doing. | 我们不是要做那个 |
[09:32] | Not what we’re doing? | 不是吗 |
[09:33] | I thought this was a hot power-play thing. | 我以为会是惹火的强势角色扮演呢 |
[09:35] | – It is. – Yeah, but I can’t do it to you? Come on. | -是的 -但我不能对你做吗 拜托 |
[09:38] | You should save your money. | 你应该留着你的钱 |
[09:49] | – What? – I’m– Wow, I’m an idiot. | -怎么了 -我… 我是个傻瓜 |
[09:53] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | Are you just, like, giving me money now? | 你现在是在给我钱吗 |
[09:56] | Well, yeah, I gave you like a thousand dollars this month. | 是的 我这个月给了你有一千块了吧 |
[09:59] | I mean, what did you think that was for? | 你觉得那是干什么用的 |
[10:01] | Yeah, but that was our play money. | 可那是我们玩耍的钱 |
[10:03] | I didn’t even transfer it into my bank. | 我甚至都没把钱转到我的银行账户里 |
[10:06] | Can’t you just let me take care of you? | 你就不能让我来照顾你吗 |
[10:10] | I guess I just didn’t realize | 我只是没想到 |
[10:11] | that you thought I was doing so badly. | 你觉得我混得那么惨 |
[10:14] | That’s not what I meant. That’s not– | 我不是这个意思 我不是… |
[10:16] | I-I pay rent, I get groceries. | 我付房租 我买日常吃的用的 |
[10:18] | I know how to take care of myself. | 我会照顾我自己 |
[10:20] | I know, and I just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[10:21] | I love you and I don’t want to see you struggle. | 我爱你 我不想看你为了钱而挣扎 |
[10:23] | I don’t wanna take your money, Doc. | 我不想要你的钱 大夫 |
[10:25] | That is just silly. | 太傻了 |
[10:27] | I mean, if we were married, if I was your husband, | 如果我们结婚了 如果我是你老公 |
[10:31] | this wouldn’t even be an issue. | 这就根本不会是个事 |
[10:32] | I don’t wanna be in that kind of relationship. | 我不想有那样的关系 |
[10:35] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[10:41] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[10:48] | I’m not that bad with my money, okay? | 我不是那么缺钱 好吗 |
[10:50] | – I know. – I’m trying. | -我知道 -我在努力 |
[10:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:53] | And I never wanted you to feel like | 而且我从来都不想让你觉得 |
[10:54] | I was with you because of that reason. | 我跟你在一起是因为那个 |
[10:56] | Hey, I have never felt that. | 我可从来没那么觉得 |
[10:58] | And I never felt my age around you, | 和你一起我从来都没觉得年龄是个问题 |
[11:00] | and now I just fucking do. | 可我现在觉得了 |
[11:02] | I just feel like a young, dumb person. | 我觉得我就是一个傻了吧唧的毛孩子 |
[11:05] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:07] | I thought this turned you on. | 我以为这样能挑逗得你很兴奋 |
[11:09] | It does. | 确实啊 |
[11:10] | It’s so hot when you take it. | 你接受时我会觉得特别兴奋 |
[11:15] | I liked feeling like a hooker and not some charity case. | 我喜欢被当成妓女的感觉 但不是慈善对象 |
[11:19] | That’s not– Look, I– | 不是的… 我… |
[11:22] | – I went about it the wrong way. – Yeah, you did. | -我用错了方式 -是的 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[12:13] | 阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款375元来买新眼镜 你他妈个取款机 | |
[12:18] | You dirty little bitch. | 你这个小骚货 |
[12:24] | 阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款100元 来忍受你这讨厌的做法 | |
[12:27] | – I love you! – Well, I’m not done yet! | -我爱你 -我还没完呢 |
[12:51] | – My car’s here, I gotta go. – Okay. | -我的车来了 我得走了 -好 |
[12:54] | – Text you from the flight? – Great. | -在飞机上给你发信息 -好 |
[12:56] | Don’t you have to get up? | 你不用起床吗 |
[12:57] | It’s summer school. No one cares. | 是暑期补习班 无所谓的 |
[12:59] | All right. Love you. | 好吧 爱你 |
[13:03] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:26] | Ms. Farad? | 法拉德老师 |
[13:31] | – Ms. Farad! – Teddy, yes. What? | -法拉德老师 -泰迪 怎么了 |
[13:33] | What are we doing today? | 我们今天干什么 |
[13:34] | We’ve been sitting here for like 20 minutes now. | 我们已经在这干坐着有二十分钟了 |
[13:36] | Okay, it’s not been 20 minutes. | 没有二十分钟 |
[13:40] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:43] | We’re watching Glory today. | 我们今天看《光荣战役 》 |
[13:46] | But we already watched that in the regular school year. | 可在常规的学期里我们已经看过了 |
[13:48] | We, like, know that one already. | 我们已经熟悉那电影了 |
[13:50] | We are watching Glory again, | 我们再看一遍《光荣战役 》 |
[13:51] | and you can quote along with it. | 你们可以一边看一遍跟着说台词 |
[13:54] | Denise, lights. | 丹妮斯 关灯 |
[13:54] | 来自比尔: 休斯敦整周都会下雨 | |
[14:02] | Thank you, Denise. | 谢谢你 丹妮斯 |
[14:03] | 星期三 | |
[14:51] | Does anyone want to get a drink tonight? | 有谁今晚想去喝一杯吗 |
[14:53] | – Oh my God, yes! – Great! | -我的天 当然去 -太好了 |
[14:54] | Hell yeah! | 必须去 |
[14:55] | – Can we go now? – Yeah, I’m totally down. | -我们现在就去吧 -好啊 我无聊死了 |
[15:00] | Did you guys know that years ago, | 你们知道吗 多年以前 |
[15:01] | Rikers Island, the prisoners struck | 在克岛监狱 犯人们会抗议 |
[15:03] | because they didn’t want to get served lobster anymore? | 因为他们不想整天吃龙虾 |
[15:06] | – Why? – What? | -为什么 -什么 |
[15:07] | ‘Cause they used to serve it all the time. | 因为他们那时候成天给犯人们吃 |
[15:10] | And now it’s like rich people food. | 而现在龙虾成了有钱人才吃的了 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | – Stupid! – That’s good. | -太蠢了 -这个好 |
[15:19] | Stupid, but like funny stupid. | 太蠢了 但是是好笑的那种蠢 |
[15:27] | – I like your hair. It’s cute. – Thank you. | -我喜欢你的头发 很可爱 -谢谢 |
[15:29] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[15:31] | – Pretty good, huh? – Yeah. | -很不错 -是啊 |
[15:33] | – You want one? – Uh, no, I’m good. | -你想来一块吗 -不用了 |
[15:35] | No, you want a tot. | 来吧 你想来一块 |
[15:43] | – It’s good, right? – Mm-hmm. | -好吃吧 -嗯 |
[15:44] | You like softball games? | 你喜欢软式棒球吗 |
[15:46] | Softball? Did you know I was a catcher for 14 years? | 软式棒球 你知道我当了十四年的捕手吗 |
[15:49] | – Oh, really? – And that’s why my hips are really open. | -真的吗 -所以我的胯完全是开的 |
[15:52] | Because when you squat, your hips open up, | 因为你蹲着的时候 胯就是打开的 |
[15:55] | and so then you can do the splits. | 这样你就能劈叉了 |
[15:56] | – You can do the splits? – On both sides. | -你能劈叉吗 -横竖都行 |
[15:58] | He’s not good for her. He’s gonna bring her down. | 他对她影响不好 他会带坏她的 |
[15:59] | She hasn’t raised her hand in the last two weeks. | 过去两周她都没抬过手 |
[16:01] | What, who? Tall Alex or weird-eye Alex? | 谁 高个子艾利克斯还是怪眼艾利克斯 |
[16:04] | – Girl, weird-eye. – He has a weird eye? | -姐妹儿 怪眼啊 -他有双怪眼 |
[16:07] | – You know, he’s like… – Ooh! I like them together! | -你懂的 他就像… -我喜欢他俩在一起 |
[16:10] | No, you can’t. They’ll never see eye to eye, Betty. | 不 不行 他们绝不可能对上眼 贝蒂 |
[16:14] | – They’ll never see… – That’s mean, that’s mean. | -他们对不上 -你太坏了 太坏了 |
[16:18] | I’m just gonna– Little bit closer. | 我就 再近一点 |
[16:24] | You don’t have anything like Shout at your apartment, do you? | 你家有《呐喊赤子心》什么的吗 |
[16:31] | – I– I think I’m done here. – Yeah, same. | -我觉得我弄完了 -嗯 我也是 |
[16:39] | Well, friends, my stomach’s doing janky things, | 大伙 我的胃有点不舒服 |
[16:41] | so I think I’m gonna just head out. | 所以我先回去了 |
[16:43] | – What? No! – Aw, come on. | -什么 不要啊 -拜托 |
[16:44] | You know what? I should probably go, too. | 你猜怎么的 我也该走了 |
[16:46] | – What? – No! | -什么 -别啊 |
[16:48] | Hey, can we split a car? Do you want to just– | 要拼车吗 你想不想… |
[16:49] | – Stay. She’s staying. – Sure. Okay. | -留下 她留下 -行 好吧 |
[16:50] | I should probably get out of here, too. | 我也该离开了 |
[16:52] | – Oh, dropping like flies. – Okay. Gonna go, bye! | -像苍蝇般纷纷离去 -好 撤了 拜 |
[16:54] | Yes, okay, bye! See you guys tomorrow, okay? | 好了 再见 明天见好吗 |
[16:56] | – All right. – You guys, this was super fun though, right? | -没问题 -大伙 今天太有趣了 对吧 |
[16:59] | It was awesome to, like, get to know each and every one of you. | 能认识了解你们每个人非常棒 |
[17:08] | – Bye. – See ya. | -拜拜 -回见 |
[17:13] | You weren’t kidding about the splits, huh? | 你说会劈叉还真不是开玩笑啊 |
[17:15] | Yup. Yup. | 对 没错 |
[17:16] | 比尔来电 | |
[17:17] | Yeah? Yeah? Yeah. | 舒服吗 舒服吗 |
[17:23] | – Okay. Slow. – That’s better. | -慢点 -这样更好 |
[17:25] | – Slow? – I’ll do it. | -慢点 -我来动 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:30] | – That’s good. – Shh. | -真舒服 -闭嘴 |
[17:37] | What, what, what, what? | 怎么怎么怎么了 |
[17:38] | I just had my gall bladder out like two weeks ago. | 我两周前做了胆囊切除手术 |
[17:40] | – Oh my God. Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -天哪 你还好吗 -嗯 没事 |
[17:42] | – Okay. – You okay? | -好的 -你还好吗 |
[17:44] | I mean, I’m fine, yeah. | 我挺好的 |
[17:47] | So it’s not the kind that you pass? | 你不能直接把石头拉出来吗 |
[17:49] | No, no, that’s a kidney stone. | 不不 那是肾结石 |
[17:50] | Oh, right, right. | 对对 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:55] | – What’s funny? – Nothing, it’s just crazy. | -笑什么 -没什么 就是太疯狂了 |
[18:02] | – It’s okay. – All right. Keep going, keep going. | -没事 -好 继续 继续 |
[18:10] | 西班牙2006 卡茨基尔和哈德逊河谷 泰国 | |
[18:11] | Aw, man. Look at all those pop-up ads. | 老天 看看这些弹出广告 |
[18:12] | 欢迎来到布鲁克林角落民宿 请好好享受住宿时光 网络/无线网 网络名称 | |
[18:14] | Uh, translate. Right there. | |
[18:19] | Okay, | 好 |
[18:20] | “If you want to roll like a real Brooklyn night gangster, | “如果你想像真正的布鲁克林夜间匪徒那样行事 |
[18:25] | “Then call or write a letter to this number | “请致电或写信至此号码 |
[18:28] | and say you are a friend of Chad.” | 并说明你是查德的朋友” |
[18:34] | “The hairy sales person | “长毛销售员 |
[18:36] | will bring you sticky buds in a while.” | 不久将给你粘骨朵” |
[18:42] | This is a popular website? | 这网站很流行吗 |
[18:44] | Yes, it’s for tourists who want to know what’s cool. | 是的 这网站针对那些想了解酷炫地方的游客 |
[18:48] | Well, it definitely explains some things. | 绝对解开了一些谜团 |
[18:51] | Thank you for showing me. | 谢谢你给我展示 |
[18:53] | And, uh, could you send me a link? | 你能给我发个链接吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. I wanna translate the comments. | 嗯 我想翻译那些评价 |
[19:02] | Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. | 希望你们享受剩余的旅程 |
[19:05] | – Excuse me, um… – Yeah? | -不好意思 -怎么了 |
[19:13] | Uh, do you know where can we find a Banksy art work? | 你知道我们你在哪能找到班克斯艺术作品吗 |
[19:20] | Oh. Let me let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你们一个小秘密 |
[19:24] | I’m Banksy. | 我就是班克斯 |
[19:33] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[19:36] | – Hey, hey. Come on in. – Hey. What’s going on? | -快进来 -近来如何 |
[19:39] | Not much. How’s it going? | 就那样 你呢 |
[19:40] | Uh, not much. | 老样子 |
[19:45] | Um, thanks a lot for coming out here, man. | 谢谢你过来 老兄 |
[19:47] | I’m obviously not at home right now. | 很显然我现在不在家 |
[19:49] | At a friend’s place. | 在一个朋友家 |
[19:50] | – Yeah, that’s cool. – Cool. | -嗯 没事 -那就好 |
[19:52] | Yeah. Anyway, thanks. | 无论如何 谢了 |
[19:53] | We had some drinks and you know how it goes. | 我们喝了一些酒 然后你懂的 |
[19:56] | – Yeah. Hey, what’s up? – Hey. | -懂 你好啊 -你好 |
[19:58] | Oh, uh, this is my colleague, um, Ms. Farad– Mrs. Farad. | 这位是我同事 法拉德女士 法拉德太太 |
[20:03] | – Karen. – Hi, Karen. | -叫我凯伦吧 -凯伦你好 |
[20:05] | Couple of Brooklyn night gangsters, I got ya. | 布鲁克林夜间匪徒 我懂你 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:10] | Never mind. Forget it. | 没什么 当我没说 |
[20:12] | So, uh, Headband, Space Queen? | 要头带大麻还是太空女王 |
[20:15] | Both. | 都要 |
[20:17] | – All right, that’s a hundred. – Great. | -行 一百块 -好极了 |
[20:20] | Can I Venmo you? | 我能用微末支付吗 |
[20:23] | – Usually he doesn’t– – I guess I’m gonna start. | -通常他不 -我猜可以从现在开始接受 |
[20:31] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[20:33] | I think that might have been a really dumb move. | 我觉得也许我犯了很蠢的错误 |
[20:35] | – Why? – He knows my wife. | -怎么了 -他认识我老婆 |
[20:38] | – We see him like every week. – He doesn’t care. | -我们每周都和他见面 -他不在乎 |
[20:41] | What if he does, though? They kind of have a rapport. | 如果他在乎怎么办 他们关系挺好的 |
[20:44] | She took a splinter out of his foot one time. | 她还帮他拔过脚上的肉刺呢 |
[20:47] | I promise you, as long as you pay him for weed, | 我跟你保证 只要你出钱买他的大麻 |
[20:49] | he couldn’t care less. | 他就根本不会在乎 |
[20:52] | No, yeah, yeah. You’re probably right. | 也对 你可能是对的 |
[20:56] | Yeah, he wouldn’t say something to Reagan. | 对 他不会跟雷根说什么的 |
[20:58] | Why would he? | 没必要 |
[21:05] | I got nothing but open nights here. | 我在这里除了开放的夜晚什么都没有 |
[21:07] | – I fucking hate being a teacher. – Oh, me too. | -我真他妈讨厌当老师 -我也是 |
[21:10] | Thursday? | 周四约吗 |
[21:11] | Um, yeah. | 好 |
[21:13] | Well, no, I should– I should probably be home on Thursday. | 不 我周四可能得回家 |
[21:19] | Well, Bill’s gonna be in Houston till the 23rd, so… | 反正比尔要23号才回休斯顿 |
[21:23] | All right, how about Friday? | 好 那周五如何 |
[21:24] | Uh, Friday I’m going to see Meredith Monk at BAM, so… | 周五我要去看梅雷迪思·蒙克的演出 |
[21:28] | But you could come with. Wait… | 不过你可以一起来 等等 |
[21:30] | We can’t go on a date. | 我们不能出去约会 |
[21:32] | Can you imagine? That’d be crazy. | 你能想象吗 那太疯狂了 |
[21:34] | How about Monday? | 周一如何 |
[21:36] | Monday I have to grade quizzes, so… | 周一我有年级测验 |
[21:40] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | Monday it is. | 就是周一 |
[21:54] | Can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[21:57] | I feel a little guilty. | 感觉有点愧疚 |
[21:58] | I don’t. I feel really good. | 我没有 我感觉非常爽 |
[22:45] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[22:47] | – What? – I’m about it! | -怎么了 -我就喜欢这样的 |
[22:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | – Good morning. – Good morning! | -早 -早 |
[22:54] | I want to kiss you so bad right now. | 我现在真想吻你 |
[22:56] | You better not. | 可别 |
[22:58] | Well, I got you a coffee, but… | 我给你买了咖啡… |
[23:00] | Oh, cute. I can combine these. | 真贴心 我可以一起喝 |
[23:06] | – Good morning. Good morning. – Morning. Hello. | -早上好啊 -你们早上好 |
[23:10] | How was your evening? | 昨晚过得如何 |
[23:15] | Can you send it to me? | 能发给我吗 |
[23:16] | Don’t tag me in that, | 可别圈我 |
[23:17] | the whole thing with the IRS. | 国税局会查的 |
[23:20] | Gotta call my mom! | 我得给我妈打个电话 |
[23:22] | – Do you know what’s going on? – No. | -你知道他们怎么了吗 -不知道 |
[23:24] | What’s going on? What is going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[23:27] | I’m gonna buy a telescope with my phone right now. | 我现在就要用手机买个望远镜 |
[23:29] | We just won Take 5! | 我们中奖了 |
[23:31] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[23:32] | Shut up! What? | 不可能 什么 |
[23:34] | Are you fucking serious? | 你们说真的吗 |
[23:36] | – Yes, Ezzy. – Yeah. | -没错 -真的 |
[23:37] | After you guys left– Whose idea…? | 昨天你们走后 谁的主意来着 |
[23:39] | Oh. Betty, Betty. | 贝蒂 是贝蒂 |
[23:40] | So we went to this bodega, right. | 我们去了一家酒窖 |
[23:41] | Basically, we get in there– | 总之就是 我们走了进去 |
[23:42] | Betty says, “Let’s get a ticket together.” | 贝蒂说 咱们一起买张奖券 |
[23:45] | – Brilliant! – And then we won. | -太有才了 -然后我们就赢了 |
[23:47] | – We won! We won! – How much? | -我们赢了 -多少钱 |
[23:50] | – Twenty. – Thousand? | -两 -两万吗 |
[23:51] | Ah! Yes, girl! I can’t even say it. | 是的 姐妹 我都说不出口了 |
[23:54] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[23:55] | Like each? No total, like total. | 每人两万吗 不 是总共吧 |
[23:57] | – No, girl. Each! – Girl, each. | -不 姐妹 是每人 -每人好吗 |
[24:00] | Wow, each! Congrats! | 每人啊 恭喜了 |
[24:03] | I’ve never won anything in my life! | 我这辈子从来没赢过什么 |
[24:05] | – Until now. – Like, I’m crying! I’m honestly crying! | -直到现在 -我哭了 我真的哭了 |
[24:11] | Looks like you forgot what crying is! | 看起来你都忘了怎么哭了 |
[24:13] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[24:13] | We won some money! We won some money! | 我们赢钱了 我们赢钱了 |
[24:16] | We won some money! | 我们赢钱了 |
[24:18] | Wow, I fucking went home! | 妈的 我居然回家了 |
[24:19] | Oh, that’s right. How’s your stomach? | 没事的 你的胃好点了吗 |
[24:22] | It’s not good, Pilar. It’s not good! | 不好 皮拉尔 一点都不好 |
[24:25] | – Sorry. – I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -很遗憾 |
[24:31] | Well, I’m gonna buy every color pants I’ve always wanted. | 我要把想要的内裤每种颜色都买遍 |
[24:35] | Now you can pay for that therapy. | 你现在有钱去看心理医生了 |
[24:35] | 来自比尔: 在脸书上看到消息了 我们发财了吗 | |
[24:36] | You see what I’m saying? You know what, fuck it– | 明白我的意思吗 去他妈的 |
[24:38] | I’m getting a motorcycle. | 我要买辆摩托车 |
[24:40] | Girl, you can get that Botox! | 姐妹 你可以去打肉毒杆菌了 |
[25:52] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[25:55] | And that’s what a minute feels like. | 一分钟就是这种感觉啊 |
[25:58] | Can you believe that a man did that on national TV? | 你能相信一个男的在全国电视上干了这种事吗 |
[26:01] | – I love it! – Oh. Which television show? | -我很喜欢 -哪个节目 |
[26:04] | It’s called Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood. | 叫《罗杰先生的社区》 |
[26:07] | Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood. | 《罗杰先生的社区》 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:12] | Yeah, it’s a children’s show, | 没错 是个儿童节目 |
[26:14] | but I’d also recommend it for adults. | 但我也会推荐给成年人看 |
[26:16] | I’d recommend it for anyone, actually. | 我会推荐给任何人看 |
[26:24] | Well, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[26:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:27] | And don’t forget: | 别忘了 |
[26:29] | “You’re special, | 你是特别的 |
[26:31] | just the way you are.” | 保持自我就好 |
[26:38] | Yeah. Arigato. | 没错 谢谢 |