时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Wait. I’m starting to rethink the beige. | 等等 我开始重新考虑米黄色了 |
[00:09] | I know you’re closing up, but what about these? | 我知道你要关门了 但这种呢 |
[00:12] | These are gonna run you considerably more, | 这种得多花不少钱 |
[00:14] | ’cause they’re made to order. | 因为这些是定做的 |
[00:16] | My guy in Perugia is a fifth-generation tile maker. | 我在佩鲁贾的朋友是五代祖传瓷砖制造商 |
[00:20] | He and his brother hand-paint each and every one. | 每一片都是他和他的哥哥手绘的 |
[00:23] | – His brother lost a hand. – His leg. | -他哥哥失去了一只手 -是腿 |
[00:26] | Oh right. His leg. Anyway… | 没错 是他的腿 无所谓 |
[00:28] | – Well, they’re really beautiful. – Aren’t they? | -这真的很好看 -对吧 |
[00:31] | I’ve been working with Enzo and his family for almost 40 years. | 我跟恩佐和他的家族合作快40年了 |
[00:35] | He’s the best. Very unique designs. | 他是最棒的 非常独特的设计 |
[00:38] | Here, why don’t I give you a card, | 来 我给你一张卡片 |
[00:40] | and you can look at the whole gallery online. | 你可以在网上看到所有样品 |
[00:43] | Oh shoot! Look at those. | 天啊 看看这些 |
[00:45] | I thought I knew, now I have no idea. | 我本以为我知道我要什么 现在不知道了 |
[00:48] | Well, there’s no hurry. | 呵呵 不着急 |
[00:50] | You’re gonna be looking at that wall everyday. | 你以后每天都要看到那面墙 |
[00:51] | Why don’t you take your time and come back to us. | 你回去好好想想 然后再回来找我们 |
[00:54] | Thank you, I’ll definitely be back. This has been great. | 谢谢你 我肯定会回来的 这太棒了 |
[00:57] | It sure has. | 当然的 |
[00:58] | – Okay, thanks, Mamie. – Bye-bye. Take care. | -谢谢你 梅米 -再见 慢走 |
[01:02] | – Oh my God, I thought she’d never leave. – Tell me about it. | -天 我还以为她不会走了 -可不是嘛 |
[01:05] | Let’s blow this dump. | 咱们赶紧关门吧 |
[01:09] | 众口难调 | |
[01:13] | So, if he can’t guarantee his delivery by next month, | 如果他下个月还不能保证交货 |
[01:17] | what use do we have for him? | 他对我们还有什么用 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna take my business elsewhere, you know? | 我会去别处做我的生意 |
[01:23] | Why do you do that? You’re gonna run into something. | 你怎么走路还看手机 你会撞到的 |
[01:25] | It’s my friend, Ruby. | 是我朋友 鲁比 |
[01:27] | She’s asking if you’d ever consider modeling. | 她问你考虑过当模特吗 |
[01:30] | What? Modeling? | 什么 模特 |
[01:32] | Yeah, it’s for a campaign she’s producing. | 对 给她在搞的一个活动帮忙 |
[01:34] | She’s just seen you on my Instagram. | 她在我的照片墙上看到了你 |
[01:36] | Instagram? Let me see. | 照片墙 让我看看 |
[01:38] | Come on. I’m not a model. | 拜托 我不是模特 |
[01:40] | They don’t want models, that’s the whole point. | 他们不想要真正的模特 这才是重点 |
[01:42] | I don’t understand. Why me? | 我不明白 为什么选我 |
[01:43] | Are you kidding me, Mamie? Look at you. | 你开玩笑吗 梅米 看看你 |
[01:45] | Exactly! Look at me. | 没错啊 看看我 |
[01:47] | Is this the body and face of a model? | 这种身材和脸蛋是当模特的料吗 |
[01:49] | – You are fixated on that word, “Model.” – Wheeler, | -你很适合”模特”这个词 -惠勒 |
[01:52] | you’re the one who’s trying to convince me to be a model. | 你就是那个想说服我当模特的人 |
[01:54] | – Okay, fair, but– – You’re a beautiful woman! | -是的 但是… -你是个漂亮的女人 |
[01:57] | Yeah, and your fabulous clothes? Come on! | 没错 还有你那些时髦的衣服 拜托 |
[02:00] | Right? You’re iconic. | 对吗 你可是标杆 |
[02:01] | Well, let’s not get carried away now. | 得了吧 咱可别得意忘形了 |
[02:03] | I’ve always said you have the most interesting face, | 我总说你有一张最令人关注的脸 |
[02:05] | – Haven’t I? – Why is this so shocking? | -不是吗 -这有什么可惊讶的 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. It’s not like | 我不知道 |
[02:09] | I was trying to get noticed or something– | 我到没想引起别人的注意什么的 |
[02:11] | Well, you certainly weren’t trying to be invisible. | 你可绝对不想被人无视 |
[02:13] | Let’s get real. Is there pay? | 咱们现实一点吧 有酬劳吗 |
[02:15] | – Oh, there’s pay. – Yes. | -当然有 -当然的 |
[02:16] | – You didn’t say that. How much? – It’s a fair amount. | -你没提过啊 有多少 -数量可观 |
[02:19] | It’s enough that she can go on a nice vacation. | 足够她去度个愉快的假 |
[02:21] | That’s a no-brainer to me. | 要是我的话我肯定去 |
[02:23] | Mamie, you are fabulous. | 梅米 你太棒了 |
[02:26] | Thank you, my love. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[02:28] | – All right. Let’s get dessert. – Dessert, I want– | -我们点甜品吧 -甜品 我想要… |
[02:30] | No dessert for you. You’re a model now. | 你不能吃甜品 你现在是模特了 |
[02:34] | Take a few steps to your right. | 往右走几步 |
[02:36] | Nice. Look around. Take a minute… | 很好 朝四周看 保持一分钟 |
[02:39] | – Okay, so makeup is straight ahead. – Oh, thanks sweetie. | -化妆就在前面直走 -谢谢 |
[02:41] | Oh my God. Mamie, right? | 我的天 梅米 对吧 |
[02:44] | Hi! I love that name. | 嗨 我喜欢这个名字 |
[02:47] | I remember you ’cause that name is so good. I’m Sara. | 我记得你 因为这名字太棒了 我是萨拉 |
[02:50] | It’s really nice to meet you, sweetheart. | 很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | – You look amazing. – Well, thank you! | -你看起来太棒了 -谢谢 |
[02:54] | – Okay, let’s find Ruby. – Is this Mamie? | -我们去找鲁比吧 -这是梅米吗 |
[02:57] | Hi, how are you? Oh my God! | 你好吗 我的老天 |
[02:58] | You look better in person. How is that even possible? | 你本人更好看 这怎么可能 |
[03:01] | I feel like I know you already, too, | 我感觉就像已经认识你了 |
[03:02] | ’cause Wheeler’s always posting pictures. | 因为惠勒一直在发照片 |
[03:04] | Oh, is she? I don’t know what she puts up there. | 是吗 我都不知道她发了什么 |
[03:06] | For real though, everyone is obsessed with you. | 说真的 所有人都被你迷住了 |
[03:10] | Yes, girl, we are obsessed. | 真的 姐妹儿 我们都被迷住了 |
[03:12] | Let’s go to wardrobe. | 我们去看看衣柜吧 |
[03:13] | Are you hungry? Do you need something to eat? | 你饿吗 想吃点什么吗 |
[03:15] | No, I’m good. I would use the ladies’ room, though. | 不用了 但我得去趟洗手间 |
[03:18] | My bladder is the size of a damn peanut. | 我的膀胱只有花生那么大 |
[03:21] | Okay if I hang this stuff here? | 我可以把这个挂在这吗 |
[03:22] | Absolutely. But, cute-ini, you did my job for me! | 当然 但是小可爱 你把我的活都干了 |
[03:26] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. It’s all good. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[03:28] | We just want to start with a clean, fresh palette. | 我们只是希望在一块干净的画板上开始 |
[03:30] | It’s just, I’m so used to | 我就是习惯 |
[03:32] | slapping on my customary spackle in the morning. | 早上起来就打扮好自己 |
[03:34] | I always tell my clients, just moisturize and drink water. | 我总是告诉我的客户 只用做好保湿多喝点水 |
[03:37] | Those are really the two main ingredients for good skin. | 这些是保养皮肤的两个重要因素 |
[03:40] | Of course, here I am telling you to hydrate | 当然了 虽然我现在跟你说要多喝水 |
[03:42] | while I suck down the second coffee of the day. | 而到现在我已经两杯咖啡下肚了 |
[03:45] | Oh, a little coffee never hurt anybody. | 喝点咖啡没什么坏处 |
[03:47] | Oh yes, sis, it dehydrates your skin and discolors your teeth. | 有坏处 会让皮肤失水让牙齿变黄 |
[03:50] | Hey, I’m gonna order some weed if anyone wants to get in on it. | 我要订些大麻过来 有人要爽一下吗 |
[03:53] | Hell yes. That sounds good. | 太好了 听起来不错 |
[03:55] | Hold a second. | 稍等 |
[04:04] | Okay, try to look, like, disgusted. | 好了 做个恶心的表情 |
[04:07] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[04:09] | Okay, here, check it out. | 好了 你看看 |
[04:14] | – Dude, that’s fucking amazing! – I knew it. | -兄弟 这真是太好玩了 -我知道 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna send this to our mutual friend. | 我要把这个发给我们共同的朋友 |
[04:20] | Man, who knew that finger meat | 谁会想到手指肉 |
[04:21] | could look that much like ass and thigh meat? | 会这么像屁股和大腿上的肉啊 |
[04:24] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是啊 我就想出来了 |
[04:26] | Shit, man. Take an item from the case, man. | 盒子里选个东西 |
[04:28] | – Anything you want. – Really? Well– | -随便什么都行 -真的吗 |
[04:29] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[04:30] | Look at the gift you’ve given me. | 看你给了我什么礼物 |
[04:32] | I won’t say no to that. | 那我就笑纳了 |
[04:33] | 萨拉 在绿点区拍摄 能过来吗 | |
[04:34] | – You got anymore tricks? – Oh, yeah. Sure. | -你还有什么小把戏吗 -当然了 |
[04:38] | Oh my God, dude! What the fuck, man? Are you okay? | 天呐 伙计 搞什么呢 你没事吧 |
[04:41] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:44] | Dude, you’re fucking crazy! | 伙计 你太搞笑了 |
[04:46] | Wait, wait. Hold that. | 等等 暂停这个表情 |
[04:47] | Let me get some of my finger ass-meat in the shot here. | 让我用手指跟你这个表情拍一张 |
[04:52] | All right, here. Check this out. | 好了 看看这个 |
[04:57] | Wait. You have to show me how to do that immediately. | 等下 你快告诉我是怎么弄的 |
[05:00] | Oh my God, it’s so easy, and it’s going to change your life. | 真是的 太简单了 它会改变你的人生 |
[05:03] | Does it make me look washed-out? | 这会不会让我看上去脸色很苍白 |
[05:05] | No, yeah. It’s great. | 不会 挺好看的 |
[05:06] | – I think it really works. – It totally works, maybe. | -我觉得很好看 -绝对好看 也许吧 |
[05:11] | – I’m just kidding. – Pip! | -开玩笑的 -皮普 |
[05:13] | – Hello, my love. – Hi boo! | -你好 亲爱的 -你好啊 |
[05:15] | Wow, sis, you are looking sickening, mate! | 妹子 你美呆了 |
[05:19] | Do you even need to go to makeup? | 你还需要化妆吗 |
[05:20] | Honestly, thank God for y’all. I slept maybe four hours. | 说实话 多亏了你们 我睡了大概四小时 |
[05:23] | – Well, God bless you, because you’re perfect. – Amazing. | -上帝保佑你 因为你最棒了 -太好了 |
[05:26] | – So, are we good? – Yeah, Ma, you look great. | -就这样了吗 -对 梅 你看起来很美 |
[05:29] | That’s the outfit. | 就选这套了 |
[05:31] | Okay, you’re all set. | 好了 都弄好了 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Show us, show us! What the– | 给我们看看 什么鬼… |
[05:42] | Checking out the sandwiches? | 在选三明治吗 |
[05:44] | Can’t decide which one I want. | 不知道选哪个 |
[05:46] | – Try ’em both. – Mm, too many calories. | -那就都尝尝 -热量太高了 |
[05:49] | Mamie, are you ready? | 梅米 准备好了吗 |
[05:52] | Call me Helen Reddy. | 叫我海伦·瑞蒂[美国七十年代著名女歌手] |
[05:54] | Okay, right this way. | 好吧 这边走 |
[05:59] | That’s great, Mamie. | 很好 梅米 |
[06:02] | Okay, take a small little walk to your right. | 好了 朝右边走一小步 |
[06:05] | Nice. Gentle. Okay, stop. | 很好 轻轻地 好了 停 |
[06:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:10] | Okay, take it back to the middle. | 好了 走回中间去 |
[06:15] | Maybe, like, give a little jump? | 或许 稍微跳起来一点 |
[06:17] | – Give a little hop. – Okay. | -小跳一下 -好 |
[06:20] | Beautiful! | 很美 |
[06:22] | That’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[06:24] | You look like you’ve been doing this your whole life. | 感觉你就像专业模特一样驾轻就熟 |
[06:27] | If there’s even a little bit of truth in that, | 如果真像你说的那样 |
[06:29] | it’s because of you. | 也是多亏了你的指导 |
[06:31] | I think you were born in a photo studio. | 我觉得你像是生来就在照相馆一样 |
[06:36] | Okay. You know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[06:38] | – We like it when she smiles better. – Okay. | -我们希望她多笑一点 -好的 |
[06:40] | Can you give me one of those smiles? | 能稍微微笑一下吗 |
[06:42] | – From before? – Okay. | -正面露齿的 -好的 |
[06:46] | Yeah, that’s perfect. | 很好 |
[06:50] | Hey, Mamie, has anyone ever showed you the fingerbutt? | 梅米 有人给你看过手指屁股吗 |
[06:54] | The fingerbutt? No. | 手指屁股 没有 |
[06:58] | Look like you’re shocked. | 假装你被吓到了 |
[07:02] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[07:04] | That’s great, that’s great. Liam, Liam– | 非常好 非常好 利亚姆… |
[07:06] | Liam, get out of the way. | 利亚姆 你让开 |
[07:08] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:10] | – Yes! – That’s magic, Mamie. | -好 -太神奇了 梅米 |
[07:12] | – Yes, Mama! – Get it girl, yes! | -太好了 -好样的 |
[07:15] | 岁月无痕 | |
[07:17] | Look at you! You look luminous! | 看看你 你光彩照人 |
[07:20] | Your skin is glowing! | 你的皮肤都在发光 |
[07:21] | Looks like somebody else’s skin. | 看着像是别人的皮肤 |
[07:24] | And look at those teeth. They glow in the dark, | 看看那些牙 黑暗的地方都能发光 |
[07:26] | that’s glowing. | 在发光啊 |
[07:27] | 岁月无痕 | |
[07:27] | They look beautiful. They look white and bright and shiny! | 很漂亮啊 看起来又白又亮还放光 |
[07:30] | They look radioactive. | 看着像是有放射性的 |
[07:32] | I am thrilled. I know a model! | 我太激动了 我认识个模特呢 |
[07:36] | 岁月无痕 | |
[07:36] | Wow, full page. | 嚯 整版的 |
[07:41] | Why do they always find ways to remind me about my age? | 他们为什么总能有办法提醒我上岁数了 |
[07:44] | Yeah, like, oh my God, I think I almost forgot, | 是啊 就像 我的天 我以为我都忘了 |
[07:48] | I am old. | 我老了 |
[07:50] | I never think of my age until somebody reminds me. | 除非有人提醒 不然我从来都不会想我的年纪 |
[07:53] | I still feel like I did when I was 35. | 我仍然感觉像是三十五岁 |
[07:55] | I still feel the same way as you did when you were 35. | 我仍然感觉和你三十五岁时的样子一样 |
[07:59] | God, that is such a mindfuck. | 天啊 这太烧脑了 |
[08:02] | – Screw them! You got paid, right? – Where’s the check? | -去他们的 你拿到钱了吧 -支票呢 |
[08:05] | Finally, a month after the fact. | 好不容易 一个月后才兑现 |
[08:08] | Ugh, where are we going? | 那我们去哪 |
[08:09] | – I vote Jamaica. – Can I get you girls another drink? | -我选牙买加 -姑娘们 再来点喝的吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, yes. We girls would love another drink. | 好啊 姑娘们很想再喝点 |
[08:16] | 岁月无痕 | |
[08:27] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[09:17] | No, it’s okay, really. | 没事 真的 |
[09:19] | It’s me, see? | 这是我啊 看出来没 |
[09:22] | Oh, okay. That’s what’s up. | 噢 原来是这么回事 |
[09:25] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[09:27] | – Hey-hey, lady, wait! – What? | -女士 等一下 -什么事 |
[09:29] | You mind if I take a selfie with you? | 你不介意我跟你合张影吧 |
[09:31] | No! Come on. | 不会 来吧 |
[09:33] | Really? Oh man, that’s cool. All right. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[09:34] | Fix that up. There you go. | 精神点 来吧 |
[09:37] | One, two, three– cheese! | 一 二 三 茄子 |
[09:44] | – Well, thanks a lot. – All right. | -非常感谢 -没事 |
[09:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:48] | Oh! Have you ever tried the fingerbutt? | 你试过手指装屁股吗 |
[09:54] | – It’s okay, buddy. – So, what now? | -哥们 没事的 -那下面呢 |
[09:57] | I would want to get him into surgery | 我会想给它做个手术 |
[09:59] | for a proper biopsy of the mass, and then, | 对肿块做个正规的活组织检查 然后 |
[10:03] | depending on what we find, | 根据检查结果 |
[10:04] | there’d be another surgery to remove the mass itself. | 可能还会有个手术来把肿块移除 |
[10:09] | Or you can take him for a walk to the park, | 或者你们可以带它去公园 |
[10:13] | buy him a turkey sandwich, | 给它买个火鸡三明治 |
[10:16] | and then bring him back and say goodbye. | 然后把它再带回来 跟它永别 |
[10:27] | How much is the surgery? | 手术要多少钱 |
[10:51] | There you go. | 好了 |
[10:53] | Oh, very good. | 很好 |
[11:00] | This other vet, he’s like, “What I would do is | 另外那个兽医说 “我会给 |
[11:03] | 给动物进行安乐死的药物 | |
[11:03] | take pentobarbital for large breeds.” | 大型犬用戊巴比妥” |
[11:05] | And I said, “Well, what I would do is take | 我说 “不管大小 |
[11:08] | “Pentobarbital for large breeds and small breeds, | “我都会用戊巴比妥 |
[11:10] | and I’m 140, so I double it.” | 我有140磅 所以我要加倍剂量” |
[11:13] | I’d probably hop a flight to Fiji. | 我很可能会坐上飞机去斐济 |
[11:15] | I’d want to be on a beach. | 我会想要在沙滩上 |
[11:19] | But that’s, that’s just a hypothetical. | 不过 这只是假设 |
[11:21] | I haven’t really thought about it, to be honest. | 说实话 我还没好好想过 |
[11:27] | Wow. This has escalated. | 这更严重了 |
[11:30] | What? How so? | 什么 怎么会 |
[11:32] | You just gave a very detailed description | 你刚刚对你的自杀给出了 |
[11:34] | of your own suicide. | 非常详细的描述 |
[11:38] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | Are you feeling suicidal? | 你想自杀吗 |
[11:41] | No… | 不想… |
[11:44] | No. | 不想 |
[11:45] | Have you given any further thought | 你有进一步考虑过 |
[11:46] | to trying antidepressants? | 试着用抗抑郁药了吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I’m, uh, still not feelin’ it. | 考虑过 我还是不想吃 |
[11:51] | – You’re not feelin’ it? – No. | -你不想吃 -对 |
[11:54] | Are you still using marijuana? | 你还在用大麻吗 |
[11:57] | – Daily? – Pretty much. | -每天吗 -差不多吧 |
[11:59] | Nights, weekends. | 晚上和周末 |
[12:04] | Just to offer a professional observation, | 我只是提供一个专业观察看法 |
[12:07] | I’ve noticed, by and large, | 我发现 总的来说 |
[12:09] | the people most resistant to antidepressants | 越抵抗抗抑郁症药物的人 |
[12:12] | are those most prone to recreational drug use and addiction. | 越容易吸食毒品并成瘾 |
[12:15] | – Do you want me to go on medication? – Not if you don’t. | -你想让我服药吗 -除非你自己愿意 |
[12:18] | Just offering an observation that might help you. | 只是提供一个也许能帮到你的专业看法 |
[12:30] | Wh– What do you think about micro-dosing psychedelics? | 你觉得微量吸食迷幻剂怎么样 |
[12:34] | You know, for– for depression. | 你懂的 为治疗抑郁症 |
[12:37] | I mean, listen, man. | 听着 老兄 |
[12:39] | Every time I take mushrooms, I’m blissed out. | 每次我吃蘑菇 我都高兴得上天 |
[12:41] | Almost every time. But, yeah. | 几乎是每次 但也差不多了 |
[12:43] | So, how much should I take? | 那我每次该吃多少 |
[12:45] | Uh, you know what? | 怎么说呢 |
[12:46] | I don’t know, ’cause I didn’t make ’em. | 我也不知道 因为不是我种的 |
[12:48] | So you’re gonna want to just take a little bit. | 所以你最好每次少吃点 |
[12:51] | So like a little nibble? | 比如一小口 |
[12:52] | Mm-mm, like a nibble of a nibble. | 比如一小口的一小口 |
[12:54] | – Oh, wow. – Micro. | -这么少 -微量 |
[12:57] | Okay right. That’s why it’s called– | 好吧 所以这叫… |
[12:58] | – Micro-dosing. – Right. | -微量吸食 -对 |
[13:47] | Does he know how to turn his head and cough? | 他知道怎么转头咳嗽吗 |
[13:49] | Just joking. | 开个玩笑 |
[13:50] | Oh, I think he likes it! | 我觉得他喜欢 |
[13:52] | Me, too, buddy. Me, too. | 我也是 兄弟 我也是 |
[13:54] | What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? | 你管一只无关紧要的大象叫什么 |
[13:58] | An “irrelephant.” | 一只”无关象” |
[14:01] | He’s doing great! | 它棒极了 |
[14:03] | He just wants to play a little more. | 它就想再玩一会儿 |
[14:05] | Thank you for a great day, everybody! | 谢谢大家 今天很棒 |
[14:09] | Nice work! | 干得好 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | You get a treat, and you get a treat! | 给你一个零食 给你一个零食 |
[14:37] | Don’t think I forgot about you, missy! | 别以为我忘了你 小姐 |
[14:42] | Should have given you a micro-dose. | 应该给你也来个微量吸食 |
[14:45] | You know, your shell is part of your skeleton, | 你的壳是你骨骼的一部分 |
[14:49] | but it’s also your home, your safety zone. | 但这也是你的家 你的安全地带 |
[14:53] | Which leads me to… Just curious, how are things at your home? | 这让我想起 好奇问一句 你家最近如何 |
[15:05] | Neutered. Neu… tered. | 绝育 绝育 |
[15:07] | Neu-tered. | 绝育 |
[15:10] | Wow, I’m really good at this weird thing, aren’t I? | 我真是太擅长当怪胎了 对不对 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna be real with you, Kadisha. | 我得跟你说实话 卡蒂莎 |
[15:14] | Lucky’s fucked. | 吉祥没救了 |
[15:16] | But I’ll tell you, with the Supreme Court | 但我告诉你 有了最高法院 |
[15:17] | and the world being the way it is, | 还有世界这个操蛋样 |
[15:20] | it seems like we’re all fucked. | 看起来我们大家都完蛋了 |
[15:21] | So maybe you’re the lucky one. | 所以也许你才更幸运 |
[15:24] | I love your eyes. | 我喜欢你的眼睛 |
[15:26] | Theresa, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? | 特瑞莎 我有没有说过我非常感激你 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | So much love. | 满满的爱 |
[15:41] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:44] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:47] | 迷幻蘑菇 | |
[15:52] | “Tolerance to mushrooms builds quickly.” | “蘑菇的耐受性形成速度快” |
[15:56] | “Using mushrooms two days in a row | “接连两天服用蘑菇 |
[15:58] | may lead to a diminished experience.” | 可能会降低其效果” |
[16:52] | Gene? | 基恩 |
[16:54] | Cremation pick up is here. | 火葬场的人来了 |
[16:56] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:58] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:02] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I’m feeling a bit off. I’m fine. | 我感觉不太舒服 但没事 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Whoa, that’s a lot of bags. | 好多袋 |
[17:26] | Somebody had a busy week. | 看来上周很忙啊 |
[17:29] | Yes, I, uh, took a lot of lives last week. | 是啊 上周我杀了好多生 |
[17:33] | Hey, it keeps the lights on. | 这有助于生意兴隆 |
[17:37] | Yes, it does. | 是的 是的 |
[17:45] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[18:04] | The violent… | 剧烈的… |
[18:08] | cycle… of… | 循…环… |
[18:14] | breeeeed-ing. | 生育过程 |
[18:26] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[18:30] | I gotta go. | 我得回去 |
[18:36] | Hey, I’m sorry. I think I’ve got a migraine. | 抱歉 我觉得我有点偏头疼 |
[18:38] | And diarrhea, so gross. | 还拉稀 太难受了 |
[18:40] | -I’ll see you tomorrow. -What about your appointments? | -明天见 -那你的预约呢 |
[18:42] | Oh, we can cancel or just call Jarny. | 取消吧 或者叫嘉妮来 |
[18:45] | – Jarny? – Sorry. Jenny. | -嘉妮 -抱歉 是珍妮 |
[18:47] | Sorry. Just call Jenny. | 抱歉 打电话叫珍妮来吧 |
[18:48] | – Help, help. – Please, help! | -救命 -拜托了 救命 |
[18:50] | What’s going on? One at a time. | 怎么回事 一个一个说 |
[18:51] | I was practicing for all-states | 我在为全国巡演做练习 |
[18:53] | and then I went to get food and– | 然后我去拿吃的了 |
[18:55] | And then her kitten fell into the tuba and she got stuck. | 然后她的猫掉进了低音号里卡住了 |
[18:58] | – We can’t get her out. – Can– Can you get a vet? | -它出不来了 -你能找个兽医来吗 |
[19:00] | The vet’s on his way out. I mean, I don’t know– | 兽医正要出去 我不知道… |
[19:02] | Hold on. Hold on. | 别急 别急 |
[19:07] | Let’s go take a look. | 咱们去看看 |
[19:09] | Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much! | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[19:11] | Oh my gosh! Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[19:18] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[19:23] | Oh, I feel her. She’s still warm, that’s good. | 我摸到它了 还暖着 这是好事 |
[19:28] | And so fucking soft. | 真他妈软啊 |
[19:33] | Yep, she’s stuck. Stuck cat. | 对 它卡住了 卡住的猫 |
[19:37] | Staccato. | 卡猫 |
[19:39] | Okay, I’m gonna try something. | 好吧 我来试试 |
[19:41] | – On three. You ready? – Yeah. | -数到三 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:50] | Are you gonna start counting, or– | 你要开始数吗 还是… |
[19:52] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:00] | Stop! What are you doing? Stop it! Matches! | 住手 你在干什么 快住手 麦琪思 |
[20:03] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[20:04] | – Oh my God! – Stop! | -天啊 -快停手 |
[20:10] | Okay, that’s the first step. | 好了 这是第一步 |
[20:12] | Have you seen the– Damn! What are they called? | 你有没有看到 该死 叫什么来着 |
[20:17] | Scissors? | 剪刀 |
[20:21] | Forceps? | 产钳 |
[20:23] | In the drawer. | 在抽屉里 |
[20:37] | I think I loosened– | 好像松点了 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:41] | Easy does it. | 很容易 |
[20:43] | Hello kitty. Okay. | 你好啊猫咪 好了 |
[20:46] | – I did it! – Oh, my God! | -我做到了 -天啊 |
[20:48] | -What the fuck is wrong with you? -Oh, no! Please God! | -你他妈有病吗 -不 天啊 |
[20:50] | No! No! | 不 不要啊 |
[20:53] | Dr. Sou! Dr. Sou! | 苏医生 苏医生 |
[20:55] | She’s still warm, God damn it! | 它还有热气 该死 |
[21:03] | What have I done? | 我做了什么啊 |
[21:09] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:19] | He has diarrhea. | 他今天拉肚子 |
[21:21] | What? | 什么 |
[21:24] | I can’t do it any… | 我没能… |
[21:26] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[21:28] | How are you feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[21:32] | You know, I feel fine. | 挺好的 |
[21:34] | I feel like it’s working. | 我觉得起作用了 |
[21:36] | Have you had any further thoughts of suicide? | 你还有再想过自杀吗 |
[21:40] | Well, sure– No, I’m… Uh, no. | 当然 不 没有了 |
[21:43] | – Well, that’s good! – Yeah, it’s good. | -那就好 -对 是好事 |
[21:45] | Um, I feel silly for being | 我觉得挺傻的 |
[21:48] | so resistant to the medication. | 对药物这么抗拒 |
[21:51] | And how’s your work going? | 你的工作怎么样了 |
[21:53] | Much better. I’ve– I’ve been thinking about getting a dog. | 好多了 我在考虑养一条狗 |
[21:57] | – Wow, I think that’s great. – It is. | -我觉得这很棒 -是啊 |
[22:00] | No, yeah. It’s good. | 真的 很棒 |
[22:05] | There are some side effects I’m not so psyched about. | 确实有一些我不太希望有的副作用 |
[22:18] | You want me to keep going? | 要我继续吗 |
[22:21] | No, it’s fine. You can stop. | 不用了 可以停了 |
[22:30] | Cheer up, baby. | 振作点 宝贝 |