时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:17] | You know the drill. It’s just gonna take a second. | 你懂流程的 我一会就回来 |
[00:24] | It’s just one second. | 就一会儿 |
[00:29] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[00:32] | – So sorry I’m late, man. It’s been very nuts. – That’s okay. | -很抱歉我迟到了 真是忙坏了 -没关系 |
[00:35] | Oh, do you mind if I bring my dog? | 我能带我的狗进来吗 |
[00:36] | – She’s a sweet potato. – Uh, yeah, that’s fine. | -它很乖的 -行 没关系 |
[00:38] | Okay, cool. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[00:40] | – It’s, uh, shoes off, right? – Yeah. Thanks. | -得脱鞋 对吧 -对 谢谢 |
[00:43] | – Oh, jeez. Sorry! I’m so sorry. – No, no, no. It’s fine. | -天啊 抱歉 真不好意思 -不 没关系 |
[00:46] | – Can I use your bathroom? – Uh, yeah. Do you remember…? | -我能用一下你的厕所吗 -行 你还记得… |
[00:48] | – It’s this way, right? – Just– Yeah, on the left. | -这边对吧 -对 左边 |
[00:52] | – Sorry. I’m a mess today, man. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 我今天忙坏了 -没关系 |
[00:55] | – Dealer’s choice. – All right. | -贩子精选 -好 |
[00:57] | That’s me. Your choice. | 贩子是我 你自己选 |
[01:00] | Hey. Fomo, shush. | 怕丢 别叫了 |
[01:03] | Hey, shush. Um… | 别叫了… |
[01:04] | – OG Kush? – Yeah, that… up, right here. | -精纯大麻 -有…在这边 |
[01:09] | – Oh. It’s all up front. – Here you go. | -都在上面 -没错 |
[01:11] | I will… that’s fine. | 我…好 |
[01:13] | Um, yeah, and I’ll take one of these. | 然后我要一个这个 |
[01:14] | Sativa? | 日用大麻 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:20] | You’re good, man. | 你很懂啊 伙计 |
[01:21] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢你 |
[01:24] | Fomo! | 怕丢 |
[01:26] | Fuck, man. I’m so sorry. | 该死 哥们 真对不起 |
[01:28] | Oh. You know, um, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[01:30] | No, it’s not okay. Here’s a tiny refund. | 不 才不是没关系 我退你一点钱 |
[01:33] | Fomo, what are you doin’? | 怕丢 你在干什么 |
[01:35] | This is a shoes-off house. | 这屋子连鞋都不能穿 |
[01:38] | 众口难调 | |
[02:36] | – Oh, would you mind taking your shoes off? – Totally. | -能把鞋脱了吗 -没问题 |
[02:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | You can just put them right here. | 你可以把鞋放在这里 |
[02:43] | I got it. Uh, so, where are you comin– | 我来 你要… |
[02:46] | – Could I use your bathroom? – Sure. It’s right down here. | -我能用一下你的厕所吗 -当然 就在这边 |
[02:50] | – I’m over on Irving. – Oh. So that’s pretty close. | -我在欧文路走过头了 -那里很近 |
[03:00] | Oh. Word. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Yeah. Uh, that’s for you too. | 嗯 你也有一份 |
[03:04] | Thank you. Cool. Cool. Cool. | 谢谢 不错不错 |
[03:07] | Thanks. Right on. | 谢了 很好 |
[03:12] | Uh, you want a glass of wine, or some of this? | 你要来一杯红酒 还是来点这个 |
[03:16] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[03:28] | – How old are you? – I’m 35. | -你几岁了 -我35 |
[03:31] | – Oh, for real? – I’m 33. | -真的吗 -我33了 |
[03:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:36] | I’m usually going to Manhattan, | 我通常会去曼哈顿 |
[03:38] | and the guys are always old and married and white. | 那边的人都又老又白 还是已婚的 |
[03:42] | And you’re like my age and gay. | 而你和我年纪相仿 还是同性恋 |
[03:46] | I’m assuming you’re gay. | 我猜你是同性恋 |
[03:47] | Yeah. I am. | 我是 |
[03:49] | Cool. Cool. Cool. It’s just buggin’ me out a bit. | 很好 很好 只是让我有点吃惊 |
[03:54] | Oh. Do you go out around here? | 你经常在附近转吗 |
[03:55] | I feel like I’ve seen you. | 我觉得我好像见过你 |
[03:58] | – Yeah. Is that okay? – Yeah, yeah. Just… | -是的 可以吗 -嗯… |
[04:01] | give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:06] | You know what? Maybe I will hit that. | 你知道吗 不如我还是来一口 |
[04:11] | Oh. Here you go. | 给 |
[04:21] | Where’s your room? | 你的房间在哪 |
[04:24] | Whoa. What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[04:25] | Uh, it’s some protest in Paris. My roommate’s a photographer. | 是巴黎的一些抗议活动 我的室友是摄影师 |
[04:30] | – He’s not here, is he? – No. | -他现在不在吧 -不在 |
[04:35] | Do you…? | 你… |
[04:39] | Are these, like, your shades? | 这是你的造型吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, they filter blue light, from screens. | 这是会过滤屏幕蓝光的 |
[04:44] | I’m trying to get better at falling asleep. | 我在努力改善我的失眠问题 |
[04:46] | Do they work? | 有用吗 |
[04:48] | I mean, I haven’t seen a difference, but, um… | 我还没发现有什么区别 不过… |
[04:51] | They look better on you. | 你戴着很好看 |
[04:54] | – Is this… my look? – It might be. | -我适合…这造型吗 -也许吧 |
[05:07] | Do you use the site a lot? | 你经常用这个网站吗 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. Did you wanna get started? | 很抱歉 你想直接开始 |
[05:10] | – Or is it okay if we talk for a minute? – No, yeah, we can talk. | -还是我们能先聊一会儿 -我们可以聊一会儿 |
[05:14] | Cool. Do you use the… site a lot? | 好 你经常…用这个网站吗 |
[05:19] | I wouldn’t say a lot, but… yeah, I-I use the site. | 不算是经常 但是 我会用这个网站 |
[05:23] | And why’d you go for me? Like what are you looking for? | 你为什么选我 你想找怎样的人 |
[05:27] | Nothing too crazy. | 不是很疯狂的 |
[05:29] | You know, somethin’ chill. | 放松一点的 |
[05:31] | I like how you said you do the whole boyfriend experience. | 我喜欢你说你会给别人男朋友般的体验 |
[05:35] | Do you always hire normal people or do you ever go… | 你通常是花钱找普通人还是… |
[05:38] | – the porn star route? – I’ve done both. | -找色情片影星那种 -我都试过 |
[05:41] | Cool. Cool. | 厉害 厉害 |
[05:43] | I’m kind of nervous now, | 我现在有点紧张了 |
[05:45] | knowing porn stars have been in here, like– | 色情片影星都来过这 |
[05:47] | – “Get on me good…” – No. Don’t be. | -“好好伺候我…” -可别 |
[05:49] | ‘Cause they’d be… | 因为他们… |
[05:52] | Did they talk as much as me or did they like just– | 他们也像我这么多话吗 还是… |
[05:54] | Look, if you’re uncomfortable | 如果你觉得别扭 |
[05:55] | – and you don’t wanna do this– – No, no. | -不想做了 -不 不 |
[06:05] | – Does my breath– How– Is it okay? – What? | -我的口气 还行吗 -什么 |
[06:08] | I feel like I have hungry breath. | 我觉得我有空腹的口气 |
[06:12] | Your place is… is really clean. | 你家真干净 |
[06:16] | It’s, like, really clean. I’m kind of scared. | 一尘不染 干净得有点吓人 |
[06:21] | No. I mean, it’s my roommate. | 不 都是我室友弄的 |
[06:23] | Like, all this stuff is his. | 家里的家具也都是他的 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:27] | – And he’s not your boyfriend? – Nah. No. | -他不是你男朋友吧 -不是 |
[06:29] | No, we’re just roommates. | 不 我们只是室友而已 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | Can we go to the bed? | 我们去床上好吗 |
[07:05] | Oh shit. | 我去 |
[07:27] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah. | -我去 -嘿嘿 |
[07:42] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[07:44] | Kissing is nice. | 亲吻就挺好 |
[07:54] | If you suck me, I’ll get hard. | 如果你给我口 我会更硬 |
[07:56] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:57] | – Want me to fuck you, baby? – Maybe. I… | -你想让我干你吗 宝贝 -也许 |
[08:01] | Can, um… | 要不 |
[08:04] | Can we just lay here for a bit? | 我们可以先躺一会儿吗 |
[08:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:23] | Can you put your arm around me? | 你可以用胳膊搂着我吗 |
[08:26] | – Yeah. Sorry. – Yeah, that’s good. | -好 抱歉 -对 这样就挺好 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. Both arms? | 不好意思 用两只手行吗 |
[08:47] | Is that a buzz saw? | 那是电锯的声音吗 |
[08:49] | It sounds like it. | 听着像 |
[08:54] | It’s one A.M. | 现在可是凌晨一点 |
[09:00] | Is this okay? | 这样行吗 |
[09:07] | You’re not just cuddling with me | 你不会是因为不好意思赶我走 |
[09:09] | ’cause you don’t know how to kick me out? | 就和我一直抱着吧 |
[09:10] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:12] | This is– This is great. This is what I wanted. | 这样挺好 这就是我想要的 |
[09:16] | – Good. I wanna make sure that you… – Thank you. | -好 我就是想确定你… -谢谢 |
[09:18] | …get what you want. | 能得到你想要的 |
[09:28] | I’m kind of new at this. | 这种事我还是个新手 |
[09:35] | Again? | 又来了 |
[09:38] | Wow. That’s disrespectful. | 这也太不尊重别人了 |
[09:41] | I didn’t know this was a construction zone. | 我都不知道这片还是施工区 |
[09:43] | Should’ve worn my vest, and my hard hat– | 应该穿着我的马甲 戴着安全帽来 |
[09:45] | Okay. Shh… shh… | 行了 别说了 |
[10:15] | I sat in paint. | 我坐到油漆上了 |
[10:22] | – Bye. – Bye, there. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:41] | And you thought I couldn’t carry that precinct. | 你当时还认为我拿不下那个选区 |
[10:43] | I’m man enough to admit that I was wrong. | 我是个敢于承认自己错误的男子汉 |
[10:46] | And I’m woman enough to win. | 而我是个战无不胜的女人 |
[10:47] | 凯莉·麦高尼格 为我们而战 | |
[10:49] | 教师与凯莉 | |
[10:49] | Right? | 是吧 |
[10:49] | And then I was thinking of saying, like, everyone’s finally gone. | 我本来想说 大家都走了 |
[10:52] | I’m here. Did you vote for me? | 我还在 你给我投票了吗 |
[10:55] | No. Don’t tell me. Is that right? | 不 别告诉我 是这句吗 |
[10:57] | Great. And then you kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. | 很好 然后你们接吻 亲了又亲 |
[11:00] | Great. And where are your hands going naturally | 很好 然后在我们谈过的能接受的尺度内 |
[11:02] | within the boundaries that we talked about? | 你的手会自然地往哪放 |
[11:04] | Um, I was thinking here or here. | 我觉得这里或者这里 |
[11:06] | Depending on camera, like that. | 根据镜头位置 比如这样 |
[11:08] | – This is, this is good. – That’s right. | -这样可以 -好的 |
[11:09] | – I’m ticklish. – Okay. | -我怕痒 -好的 |
[11:10] | And you can keep it in motion. Right? | 你们可以继续动作 |
[11:11] | – You can start finding some comfortable– – Can we? | -你们可以开始进入状态 -可以吗 |
[11:13] | Absolutely you can. That’s right. This is the time. | 当然可以 对 到时候了 |
[11:17] | And we’re jus– That’s great. | 我们就… 这样很好 |
[11:19] | We’re just here for a couple of beats. | 我们在这个位置稍作停留即可 |
[11:21] | Right? And then how do we wanna get to this desk? | 然后我们怎么转移到这张桌子上 |
[11:24] | I was thinking I could push or, uh… | 我的想法是我可以推 |
[11:26] | uh, not push but maybe guide her over– | 推不好 也许我引导她过去… |
[11:28] | Why don’t I just pull you? | 要不我直接把你拽过去 |
[11:30] | Great. I like that. Right? | 很好 我喜欢 |
[11:31] | So she’s still in control. | 她仍然掌握主动权 |
[11:32] | That’s right. That’s right. This is her office. | 很好很好 这是在她办公室 |
[11:34] | Okay. And then there’s more kissing here. | 很好 然后这里多几个亲吻镜头 |
[11:37] | Things are heating up. | 气氛热起来了 |
[11:39] | The breath is going to change. That’s right. | 呼吸节奏变动 很好 |
[11:42] | And the shirt drops here. | 衬衫扔到这里 |
[11:45] | – Shirt drops here. – Shirt drops here. | -衬衫扔到这里 -衬衫扔到这里 |
[11:47] | – Pants are dropping here. – And I am already… whip-ooh. | -裤子扔在这 -我早就已经脱光了 |
[11:50] | Blouse and bra we’re removing here. | 在这里把衬衫和内衣脱了 |
[11:52] | ‘Cause I can do a funny zipper… | 我可以来个搞笑的拉链情节 |
[11:54] | But I don’t want– | 但我不想 |
[11:55] | It doesn’t need to be funny, actually, it’s very… | 其实不需要搞笑 这很 |
[11:57] | – Stuck? – Yeah. | -卡住了 -没错 |
[11:59] | Well, I don’t know ’cause I’ll be fully out– | 我不知道因为我肯定都敞开了 |
[12:01] | Let’s check in with our director on this one. Okay? | 这个咱们问问导演好吗 |
[12:03] | Alan, what were you envisioning for this moment? | 艾伦 这一幕你怎么想的 |
[12:08] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[12:13] | Oh my God, I love you. I love you so much! | 天呐 我爱你 我好爱你 |
[12:14] | – What?! – I love you so much! | -什么 -我好爱你 |
[12:16] | Cut! That’s a cut! | 停 这里停一下 |
[12:20] | Covering. | 穿好衣物 |
[12:22] | Copy. Covering up. | 收到 正在穿 |
[12:23] | I know. I wonder what the sandwich o’clock is today. | 我知道 我在想今天什么时候开饭 |
[12:26] | Oh yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:27] | – Hi. – Yeah. I saw. | -嗨 -我看了 |
[12:29] | – Chili. – Chili? | -辣椒 -辣椒 |
[12:31] | – Beef. – Oh, perfect. Yes. | -牛肉 -完美 |
[12:33] | That’s exactly what I want | 在这么大热天拍激情戏 |
[12:35] | on a hot day where I’m shooting a sex scene is chili. | 我想吃的正是辣椒 |
[12:38] | So good. | 好极了 |
[12:40] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:42] | Good. A little hot, but good. | 很好 有点热 但很好 |
[12:43] | – How you feeling? – Good. Thank you, Kym. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 谢谢金 |
[12:46] | What did we do before Kym? | 没有金我们啥都干不了 |
[12:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:51] | Hi, this is Kym, the intimacy coordinator. | 你好我是金 激情戏调解员 |
[12:54] | Hi, yeah. I just wanted to check in about tomorrow. | 你好 我只想确认下明天的行程 |
[12:58] | So as you know, your rider says, | 你也知道了 你的搭档说 |
[13:00] | there will be simulated vaginal intercourse | 会越过暖气片 从后面 |
[13:03] | from behind, over a radiator… | 模拟性交 |
[13:05] | I hear you, but that character would never let you get on top. | 我知道 但那角色性格不会让你在上面 |
[13:09] | But when you’re on your back, that high angle, your friend. | 但你躺下的时候 那个高角度很好 |
[13:14] | – Here you go. – Oh. Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[13:17] | I gotcha, girl. | 有我呢 妹子 |
[13:28] | Just shift the body language a tiny bit, that’s right. | 稍微转换一下肢体语言 很好 |
[13:30] | And this hand is gonna be the discovering hand. | 这只手慢慢去摸索 |
[13:33] | That’s lovely. | 很好 |
[13:34] | You can lean in. You close the distance. | 你往前靠 你亲上去 |
[13:37] | Great. And the twist. | 很好 然后扭动 |
[13:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[13:45] | – Oh, uh. Wardrobe trailer? – Right around the corner. | -衣柜拖车在哪 -就在那边角落 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | Yeah. No. I spoke with Cristina. | 对 不是 我和克里斯媞娜说过 |
[13:52] | Yup. And she is okay to go topless. | 对 她可以裸上身 |
[14:04] | But, I, I… Hiyah! | 但 我我 哎呀 |
[14:08] | Stop making a fool of yoursel. | 别出洋相了 |
[14:11] | Now, go to the market! | 现在就去市场 |
[14:14] | What? No. You already had two. Put that back. | 什么 不行 你拿两个了 放回去 |
[14:18] | Oh, chocolate chip. Looks good. | 巧克力屑 看着不错 |
[14:22] | Good move. | 干得好 |
[14:26] | Can’t decide? | 决定不了吗 |
[14:28] | What? I’m not even hungry. | 什么 我还没饿 |
[14:29] | I just feel like I’m in the way anywhere else. | 我只是觉得在别的地方都碍事 |
[14:32] | Do you have high cholesterol? | 你胆固醇高吗 |
[14:35] | – What? – Uh, I… | -什么 -我看到… |
[14:37] | Oh, um, yeah. I don’t know, um… | 哦 我不知道 |
[14:40] | My-my mom got me this for my birthday. | 这是我妈送的生日礼物 |
[14:42] | So maybe I do. | 所以我可能有吧 |
[14:43] | – I guess I should ask her. – Yeah… | -我猜得去问她了 -好吧 |
[14:45] | I just found out I have high cholesterol. | 我刚查出胆固醇太高 |
[14:47] | – Oh no. – Yeah. I was shocked. | -不会吧 -没错 我震惊了 |
[14:49] | So, you know. Ten hut! | 所以你懂的 |
[14:53] | What are you doin’ on this? | 你在这里做什么的 |
[14:54] | Um, I’m doing sleight of hand | 我在募捐者那幕里 |
[14:55] | in the background of the fund-raiser scene. | 在背景里变戏法 |
[14:57] | – Huh! – Yeah, it makes like no sense. | -是吗 -这感觉根本说不通 |
[15:00] | – Yeah. – But, you know… | -是啊 -但你懂的 |
[15:00] | It sometimes doesn’t. | 有时候就是没道理可循 |
[15:02] | – Yeah. – And yet, here we are. | -是啊 -然而我们却都在这里 |
[15:05] | And Steven! | 《宇宙小子》 |
[15:08] | You know Steven Universe? | 你知道《宇宙小子》 |
[15:09] | I love Steven Universe! | 我爱死《宇宙小子》了 |
[15:11] | Oh my God. I do too. | 我的天 我也是 |
[15:12] | My nephew got me into it, and now I just watch it without him. | 我侄子带我看的 现在没有他我也会自己看了 |
[15:14] | – Yes! I do too. – I watch it all the time! It’s the best! | -我也是 -我老看 特别棒 |
[15:16] | My friends are so sick of me telling them to watch it. | 我老让我的朋友们看 她们都烦死我了 |
[15:19] | – And then they don’t watch it. – They don’t deserve it. | -但她们就是不看 -她们不配 |
[15:20] | – Thank you. – You deserve better friends. | -谢谢 -你应该有更好的朋友 |
[15:24] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -就是 -就是 |
[15:27] | I’m Kym. | 我叫金 |
[15:29] | – Oh. Sorry. Evan. Hi. – Hi. | -抱歉 我叫埃文 你好 -你好 |
[15:33] | So what-what do you do on this? | 那你在这里是做什么的 |
[15:35] | I’m the intimacy coordinator. | 我是激情戏协调员 |
[15:38] | Wow, inti– | 激… |
[15:39] | I didn’t realize intimacy could be coordinated. | 我没想到激情戏还能被协调呢 |
[15:42] | Intimacy must be coordinated. | 激情戏必须被协调好 |
[15:47] | So how do you do it? | 那你怎么协调 |
[15:49] | Boundaries. Boundaries. Boundaries. | 界限 界限 界限 |
[15:53] | Do you do Seders? | 你做逾越节家宴协调吗 |
[15:55] | Because my family could use what you’re offering. | 因为我家人可能需要你协调一下 |
[15:57] | Why? What’s goin’ on? What’s goin’ on up in there? | 为什么 什么情况 |
[16:01] | Oh, just-just boundaries. They don’t-they don’t have ’em. | 就是界限 他们…他们没有界限 |
[16:04] | And they’re-they’re, um… | 而且他们…他们… |
[16:06] | They are angry and they’re sad | 他们愤怒 他们难过 |
[16:08] | and I-I think they don’t respect me much at all. | 我觉得他们根本就不尊重我 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:14] | What the hell. What the hell! | 为什么 凭什么 |
[16:15] | What’s not to respect about you? | 你哪里不值得尊重了 |
[16:18] | You know. I just… | 我吧… |
[16:20] | I bounce around to a lot of jobs, | 我换过很多工作 |
[16:22] | and I think… they don’t like the magic. | 我觉得…他们不喜欢魔术 |
[16:25] | Uh, the magic got you a film career, | 魔术给了你拍电影的工作 |
[16:28] | got you started in pictures. | 让你在电影上起步 |
[16:31] | Did you, uh, did you tell them that? | 你…这话你和他们说过吗 |
[16:33] | I-I think that was a, maybe a one-time thing, but thank you. | 我觉得这可能也没下次了 但谢谢你 |
[16:38] | So, what do you do when an actor’s uncomfortable with something? | 如果演员对什么东西感觉别扭你会怎么办 |
[16:43] | They don’t have to do it. | 那他们就不必做 |
[16:44] | I get called in for childbirth scenes, | 我被叫去协调生孩子的场景 |
[16:47] | and miscarriage scenes, um… | 还有流产场景 |
[16:50] | anything where an actor– where they put an actor through it. | 总之各种会让演员难受的场景 |
[16:53] | You know, because I have a background in trauma therapy, | 因为我有创伤治疗的背景 |
[16:56] | and coaching people through PTSD. | 还有辅导人们渡过创伤后应激障碍的背景 |
[16:59] | Um… So, if it’s not good for you, | 所以说 如果你不喜欢 |
[17:02] | to have your breast touched, or your butt touched | 被人摸你的胸 或者摸你的屁股 |
[17:05] | for whatever reason– for whatever reason or for no reason– | 无论什么原因 无论有没有原因 |
[17:08] | and you don’t have to tell me the reason, then, uh… Guess what? | 你都不需要告诉我原因…那么 你猜怎么着 |
[17:11] | You don’t have to have your breast touched or your butt touched. | 你就不用被摸胸或者摸屁股 |
[17:14] | We will find another way to tell the story. | 我们可以另外想个办法把故事交代清楚 |
[17:17] | Aah, man. I was right up on that soap box, wasn’t I? | 我的天 我太自顾自地没完没了了 是吧 |
[17:21] | – Sorry. – No. Please, you’re, um… | -抱歉 -没有 你… |
[17:24] | I bet people feel really at ease with you. | 我敢说别人都觉得你很好相处 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Whenever you guys are ready. | 这是账单 不急 |
[17:34] | – We can– Let’s split it. – Okay. | -我们可以…我们AA吧 -好 |
[17:36] | But I will pay the tip because I drank. | 但小费我来 因为我喝酒了 |
[17:44] | Think of a card. | 想一张牌 |
[17:47] | Oh. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | – Yes. Mm-hmm. – Got it? | -好了 -想好了 |
[17:50] | – Mm-hmm. – Now look under your glass. | -嗯 -看你杯子底下 |
[17:56] | No, no, no. Really? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[17:58] | I’m very excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[18:04] | And is that your card? | 是你想的那张牌吗 |
[18:07] | – Ah… – It’s not? | -哦… -不是吗 |
[18:09] | – I would like to be honest with you. – No, it’s okay. | -我想要实话实说 -没问题 |
[18:12] | – Dang it. It’s okay. That’s okay. – It’s not my card, | -算了 没关系 -不是我那张牌 |
[18:14] | but I wish that it was my card. | 但我真希望是 |
[18:15] | Still pretty cool that I got it under there | 你没察觉我把它放到下面了 |
[18:17] | without you seeing it, right? | 还是挺酷的吧 |
[18:19] | Yes! | 对 |
[18:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:26] | – Hey. Do you wanna keep hanging out? – Yeah. | -你还想继续玩吗 -好啊 |
[18:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -真的 -真的 |
[18:30] | – Do you smoke weed? – Yes, I do. | -你抽大麻吗 -抽 |
[18:33] | Do you wanna come back to my place? Is that okay? | 你想去我那吗 可以吗 |
[18:35] | – Yeah. Okay. Sure. – Okay. It’s just… over here. | -好啊 -好 就在…那边 |
[18:40] | Oh my God. Oh my God. It’s a nun. | 我的天 是修女 |
[18:42] | I love a nun in New York. Be cool. | 我喜欢有修女在纽约 淡定点 |
[18:45] | Hello! | 你好 |
[18:47] | Good evening! | 晚上好 |
[18:51] | Great. Creeped out a nun. | 很好 吓跑了一位修女 |
[18:53] | Okay. Hmm… | 好吧… |
[18:56] | Oops, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:58] | – She was beautiful too. – Yeah. | -她也很漂亮 -对 |
[18:59] | But kind of young. Right? | 但有点年轻 对吧 |
[19:01] | I’m just, uh, over here. | 我就住在这里 |
[19:06] | Should she have said hello to me? | 她应该跟我打招呼吗 |
[19:08] | Was that a rude nun? | 那算是粗鲁的修女吗 |
[19:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:17] | – All right, will you hold on to this? – Yeah. | -你能拿着这个吗 -好 |
[19:20] | – Will you hold on to this? – Yes. | -你拿着这个 -好 |
[19:22] | Give them a tug. They don’t stretch. | 拉一下试试 它们没有弹性 |
[19:25] | – Very fierce. – I wanted you to see the muscle. | -力道很足啊 -我想让你看到肌肉 |
[19:27] | – Solid. – I was impressed. | -不错 -很厉害嘛 |
[19:29] | – Here. Hold this. – I may have over tugged. | -来 拿着这个 -我可能拉过头了 |
[19:31] | That’s okay. Watch. | 没关系 看好了 |
[19:33] | Did you show me this one already? | 你是不是给我看过这个 |
[19:35] | I don’t know, man. Here we go. | 我不知道 哥们 看好了 |
[19:40] | Give ’em a blow. | 轻轻吹一下 |
[19:42] | – Was that little? – Give ’em a little blow. | -这算轻吗 -轻轻吹一下 |
[19:46] | – More moist than I expected. – That was, um, | -比我想得要潮湿 -那简直 |
[19:48] | – a whole cloud system. – Watch. Here we go. | -就是一堆云 -看好了 好戏开始 |
[19:53] | – Wait a minute. – Even Steven! | -等等 -变成一样长的了 |
[19:55] | – Holy shit. – Wait a minute! | -见了鬼了 -等等 |
[19:58] | Two. | 第二根 |
[20:00] | Three. | 第三根 |
[20:02] | Equality. | 一样长 |
[20:04] | Bring up the ends. | 把尾部拿上来 |
[20:09] | – Long. – Jeez. | -变长了 -天哪 |
[20:11] | Medium… | 中等 |
[20:18] | It defies this realm! | 这太挑战常规了 |
[20:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | You made me scream. | 你让我尖叫了 |
[20:23] | You made me scream at her. | 你让我朝她尖叫了 |
[20:27] | All right, man, well. I gotta go home. | 好了 哥们 我得回家了 |
[20:30] | Gotta let out the dog. | 得去遛狗 |
[20:31] | – Have you always had a dog? – No, I just got her. | -你一直都养狗吗 -不 刚养的 |
[20:34] | – Oh my God. – Fomo. | -天哪 -怕丢 |
[20:36] | The dog’s name is Fomo? | 狗狗名叫怕丢吗 |
[20:37] | Or are you saying that you wanna be with her right now? | 还是说你怕它丢了 现在就想跟它在一起 |
[20:39] | No. She’s… named after my greatest fear. | 不 我只是用最害怕的事给它起了名字 |
[20:45] | You should name all your things after your greatest fear. | 你应该用你最害怕的事命名所有你的东西 |
[20:48] | – See you later, Kym. – Bye! | -回见 金 -再见 |
[20:51] | – Hey. Your friend’s cool. – Oh yeah. | -你的朋友挺酷的 -是啊 |
[20:54] | Cool. See ya later. | 好了 回见 |
[20:55] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[20:58] | – Watch your ass. – Bastard. | -注意安全 -混小子 |
[21:00] | 魔术奇妙世界 霍华·萨斯顿 | |
[21:00] | I think I might need your help, now. | 我觉得现在我需要你帮忙了 |
[21:03] | – I’m calling a friend. – How may I help you? | -我需要场外求助 -我能帮你什么 |
[21:05] | See this area here, where there’s table? | 看这片区域 都是桌子 |
[21:08] | I need the pieces… | 我需要拼图 |
[21:10] | – Oh, instead of table. I see. – Can you find those for me? | -而不是桌子 懂了 -你能帮我找出来吗 |
[21:13] | – Just give it a– Run it up a flagpole. – I bet this is part of it. | -就试试 先随便找一块 -我赌这块肯定是 |
[21:16] | Thank you. Oh, thank you so much. Thank you. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Is this– | 这是 |
[21:20] | Is this what you do with all the girls? | 你对所有姑娘都这样吗 |
[21:22] | You… bring them back here to puzzle? | 带她们回家玩拼图 |
[21:32] | You should know that I’m asexual. | 我该先告诉你一声 我…性冷淡 |
[21:38] | You are? | 是吗 |
[21:40] | I should’ve told you earlier. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[21:44] | – I take it you’re not? – No. Nope. | -我想你不是吧 -不 不是 |
[21:49] | Uh, little joke, but, uh, I am. | 一个小玩笑 但我真是 |
[21:53] | How asexual? | 有多冷淡 |
[21:54] | – Are you–? – Completely. | -你是… -完全冷淡 |
[21:58] | – There’s a spectrum. – I know. I know. | -那也分等级的 -我知道 我知道 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry. I… I… | 抱歉 我…我… |
[22:12] | I thought that we were on a date. | 我以为我们在约会 |
[22:14] | No– Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:16] | We are. I mean… | 我们是在约会 至少 |
[22:18] | I hope we are. | 我希望我们是 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:23] | So you’re not aromantic? | 所以你没有情感取向吗 |
[22:26] | – So you know the– – Yeah. | -这么说你知道 -对 |
[22:28] | Okay. You know the words. | 你知道这些术语 |
[22:33] | No. I am not aromantic. | 是的 我没有情感取向 |
[22:37] | And I’m not a virgin, | 我并不是处男 |
[22:39] | technically, but I do abstain… | 严格来说不是 但我会禁欲 |
[22:44] | and that’s important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[22:51] | – Is that okay? – Oh, my God, yes. | -这样可以吗 -天哪 当然 |
[22:53] | I know… | 我知道 |
[22:55] | Of course it’s– Is it–? Yes, it’s okay. | 当然 可不可以 当然可以 |
[22:57] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[23:00] | Thank you– thank you for sharing who you are with me. | 谢谢你跟我分享自己的情况 |
[23:05] | I’m gonna go get another. Do you want one of these? | 我要去再拿一罐 你要来一罐吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. That’d be great. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[23:40] | – Want a mint? – Thank you, Kym. | -要薄荷吗 -谢谢 金 |
[23:41] | Need anything? No? | 需要什么吗 不用吗 |
[23:44] | Want a ChapStick? | 要唇膏吗 |
[23:47] | Need a mint? Need a ChapStick? | 要薄荷吗 要唇膏吗 |
[23:50] | No? | 不用吗 |
[23:52] | Here you go. | 给 |
[24:01] | Hi Kym. Uh, I was just out walking, | 金 我在外面走路 |
[24:03] | doing, uh, my cholesterol awareness campaign. | 做我的提高胆固醇意识的运动 |
[24:06] | And look who I ran into. | 看看我碰上了谁 |
[24:09] | Hi! This is Sister Gertrude. We, uh… | 这是格特鲁德修女 我们… |
[24:11] | Gertrude? Will you say hi to Kym? | 格特鲁德 你能跟金打个招呼吗 |
[24:13] | Hi Kym. Have a nice day. | 你好 金 祝你今天愉快 |
[24:15] | And here’s Sister Anne. | 这是安妮修女 |
[24:18] | – Will you say hi? – Hi Kym. | -你能打个招呼吗 -你好 金 |
[24:19] | Hi, so that’s just a couple of nuns, | 好了 总之就是几个修女 |
[24:21] | saying hi to you, and me saying hi to you. Hi. | 在跟你问好 还有我也跟你问好 |
[24:24] | I Googled this convent and waited outside it for a long time. | 我上网查了这个女修道院 在外面等了很久 |
[24:28] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[24:38] | Hey. I’m sorry that I’m late. I had to run by the bank. | 抱歉迟到了 我有事去了趟银行 |
[24:40] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:41] | – I gotta do one thing. – Yeah. | -我得先做一件事 -好 |
[24:45] | You waited on us the other night. | 那天晚上是你为我们服务的 |
[24:47] | I’m so sorry. I completely under-tipped you. | 我非常抱歉 我没给够你小费 |
[24:49] | I, uh, I just did my math wrong and I fucked it up. | 我算错了 我搞砸了 |
[24:52] | So, um, this is yours. | 总之 这是给你的 |
[24:53] | Oh my God, thank you. That is so sweet! | 天啊 谢谢 太贴心了 |
[24:55] | Oh no. You’re sweet. I’m sorry. | 不 你才贴心 我很抱歉 |
[24:57] | Let me buy you a drink. I’ll buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 我请你 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna wait– We’re gonna wait for a table. | 我们…我们得等桌位 |
[25:00] | Okay. Baby, I’ll get you then. | 好的宝贝 一会我来招待你们 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | I’m so relieved. | 我可算轻松了 |
[25:07] | I didn’t– Ooh, just a little– a little awkward. | 我没…就有一点点尴尬 |
[25:10] | That’s okay. I thought it was nice. | 没事的 我觉得挺好的 |
[25:11] | – Can I move this? – Yeah, yeah. | -这个能挪走吗 -没问题 |
[25:13] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[25:17] | How was your day? Um… | 你今天怎么样 |
[25:21] | – Should we? – Uh, no. Sorry. | -咱们要… -不 抱歉 |
[25:52] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[25:53] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[25:54] | – I don’t know why I did that. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -我不知道我为什么那样 抱歉 -没事的 |
[25:56] | – It’s OK. You came back. – Let’s sit down. | -没事的 你回来了 -咱们坐吧 |
[26:04] | – I’m sorry, that– – It’s stupid. | -我很抱歉 真是… – 太蠢了 |
[26:07] | That’s a line for you. | 那是你的界限 |
[26:11] | It has been, | 是的 |
[26:13] | in the past, but, um… | 过去是的 不过… |
[26:17] | Do you hug? | 你能拥抱别人吗 |
[26:20] | Not… typically. | 通常…不会 |
[26:22] | Uh… but… | 不过… |
[26:28] | I wanna be respectful. | 我想尊重你 |
[26:33] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[26:36] | – I like you too. – But I– But… | -我也喜欢你 -可我… |
[26:40] | If you don’t want… | 如果你不想… |
[26:45] | Like I-I get it, you know. | 我明白的 |
[26:46] | I-I understand if you… | 我理解 如果你… |
[26:56] | I’m really lonely. | 我真的很孤单 |
[27:05] | Sex has not been– | 性生活已经很久… |
[27:08] | We’re not gonna get into this right now. | 我们不会现在就涉及这个阶段 |
[27:11] | It’s not been a great part of my life. | 我的性生活也不算很棒 |
[27:14] | But if– | 但如果… |
[27:17] | If you can’t hug me… | 如果你不能抱我 |
[27:20] | If you can’t, um… | 如果你不能… |
[27:22] | hold me or… | 搂着我或者… |
[27:25] | hold my hand… | 牵我的手 |
[27:28] | I don’t mean that you have to do it now. | 我不是说你非得现在就做 |
[27:30] | I can be patient. | 我可以耐心等待 |
[27:32] | I don– | 我不… |
[27:35] | Do you think that that’s something that you could do? | 你觉得那是你有可能做到的事吗 |
[28:16] | Never did that before. | 以前从来没这么干过 |
[28:29] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[28:34] | Well, maybe we should eat at the bar. | 要不我们就在吧台吃吧 |
[28:35] | Ah, okay. | 好的 |