时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | So, uh, what are you doing this weekend? | 那么 你这周末要做什么呢 |
[00:08] | Nothing. What are you doing? | 没什么 你要做什么呢 |
[00:12] | You wanna hang out? | 你想出去玩吗 |
[00:14] | Sure. What do you wanna do? | 好啊 你想做什么 |
[00:16] | Can I speak to your manager please? | 我能和你的经理聊聊吗 |
[00:17] | Oh, definitely. I’m gonna place you on a brief hold. | 当然了 请你稍等一下 |
[00:20] | Okay? | 好 |
[00:23] | Grandma, you can’t say that. | 奶奶 你不能这么说 |
[00:27] | That’s racist. That’s always been racist. | 那是种族歧视 那就是种族歧视 |
[00:29] | – Hello? – Hello, this Roger Relay Services. | -喂 -你好 这里是罗杰辅助服务中心 |
[00:33] | You’re using a sign language interpreter. Is this Becca? | |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:38] | Hi, Becca! This is Kylie. | 你好 贝卡 我是凯莉 |
[00:41] | We met the other night at the party, remember? | 我们那晚在派对上认识的 还记得我吗 |
[00:44] | Oh. Hi, Kylie. How are you? | 你好 凯莉 你好吗 |
[00:49] | It was really great to meet you the other night, | 那天晚上认识你真是太好了 |
[00:50] | and you seem like a really creative person, | 你看上去是一个很有创造力的人 |
[00:54] | someone that would be a great fit for the Plethora community. | 你会很适合璞蕾丝拉社区 |
[00:57] | I wanted to help you get started. | 我想帮你起步 |
[01:00] | Thanks, but I don’t really think it’s a good time financially. | 谢谢你 我觉得我现在的经济状况不合适 |
[01:03] | I don’t wanna waste your time. | 我不想浪费你的时间 |
[01:05] | Oh, well, just to let you know a little secret, | 那我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[01:07] | there will never be a good time. | 永远不会有合适的时候 |
[01:10] | I have a question for you. Do you like your job? | 我要问你一个问题 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[01:12] | Not really. | 不是很喜欢 |
[01:14] | Do you feel like they pay enough? | 你对你的薪水满意吗 |
[01:17] | – No way. – That’s how I felt. | -当然不满意 -我也是这么想的 |
[01:19] | I felt the same way. | 我也是这么感觉的 |
[01:21] | Do you feel undervalued… | 你有没有感觉不被重视 |
[01:25] | underappreciated, watching all the other people | 不被赏识 总是看着身边的人 |
[01:27] | succeed around you? | 一个个成功 |
[01:29] | So, tell him that I want to rule out | 告诉他 我要在考虑慢性疲劳前 |
[01:32] | Epstein-Barr and mono, | 要先排除 |
[01:34] | before even saying the words chronic fatigue | 爱泼斯坦巴尔和莫诺的可能性 |
[01:37] | because, uh… | 因为… |
[01:39] | Just talk directly to me like I’m here. | 直接当做你是在和我说话就好 |
[01:40] | Oh, right. Uh, well, um… | 好吧… |
[01:43] | When I first started in this Plethora business, | 我刚在璞蕾丝拉起步的时候 |
[01:46] | I felt the same, I doubted myself. | 也是这种感觉 我怀疑我自己 |
[01:46] | 美国手语证书 乔丹·路易斯 | |
[01:48] | Can I do this myself? | 我靠自己能做到吗 |
[01:49] | – But you know what? – What? | -但是你知道吗 -怎么了 |
[01:51] | I was not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[01:53] | Plethora is made up of people who are like-minded, | 璞蕾丝拉是一群有共同理念的人组成的 |
[01:58] | like you and me, and they wanna succeed. | 就像你和我 他们都想要成功 |
[01:59] | 催债 不要接 | |
[02:02] | Fuckers. | 该死 |
[02:04] | No amount of money in the world is worth | 这世上所有的钱都无法弥补 |
[02:06] | our family being separated– | 我们家人分离… |
[02:08] | That’s from my journal. It’s my private property. | 那是我日记里的 是我的个人物品 |
[02:11] | Your journal was in my house. | 你的日记就在我的房子里 |
[02:12] | My life has been fucked up | 自从你丢下我们 |
[02:14] | – since you left us! – You wanted me to read it. | -我的人生就一团糟 -你想让我看的 |
[02:16] | You can’t read my stuff! | 你不能看我的东西 |
[02:18] | Pip! He walked in and saw you making out with Harry. | 皮皮 他走进房间就看到你和哈里亲热 |
[02:23] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[02:24] | – He’s only five! – I didn’t know Pip was home! | -他才五岁 -我当时不知道皮皮在家 |
[02:26] | You can make so much extra money. | 你可以赚很多外快 |
[02:28] | I made $10,000 last month, | 我上个月赚了一万 |
[02:31] | not to mention perks. | 还有一些补贴 |
[02:32] | Oh, the perks? | 还有补贴 |
[02:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:36] | This year, I qualified for a car, | 今年 我可以得到一辆车 |
[02:40] | and a Plethora luxurious vacation– Wait, hold on, wait. | 还有璞蕾丝拉的豪华假期 等等 |
[02:44] | The interpreter just has a question. I’m sorry. | 翻译者有一个问题 很抱歉 |
[03:03] | Sorry, interpreter’s back. | 抱歉 翻译者回来了 |
[03:04] | Yes, it was a luxurious vacation where I was swimming with dolphins. | 对 那是个豪华的假期 我和海豚一起游泳 |
[03:08] | 众口难调 | |
[03:11] | 璞蕾丝拉蛋白粉 | |
[03:12] | So, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 我打算这么做 |
[03:13] | 璞蕾丝拉 | |
[03:14] | I’m gonna send you an overnight sample pack today, | 我今天就把样品寄给你 一晚上的量 |
[03:16] | and you’ll receive it tomorrow! | 你明天就能收到了 |
[03:18] | And then, you can sit with the products overnight, | 然后你可以体验一晚 |
[03:23] | and we’ll follow up with the next steps. | 然后我们再进行下一步 |
[03:25] | How does that sound? | 这怎么样 |
[03:26] | Maybe next time I see you. | 要不我下次见到你再说吧 |
[03:29] | Well, why don’t I just send you a box | 要不我挑一种产品 |
[03:32] | of one of these products tomorrow? | 明天就寄一箱给你 |
[03:34] | Please don’t send me a box. | 别寄给我一箱 |
[03:35] | Why can’t you just be a sister and support me? | 你怎么就不能当个好妹妹支持我一下呢 |
[03:38] | Jordan, because you’re a fucking mess! | 乔丹 因为你根本是一团糟 |
[03:56] | I’m so excited to show you. | 能向你展示 我特别激动 |
[03:58] | Okay, you’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[04:00] | I can’t wait. I’m at the edge of my seat, man. | 我等不及了 我快坐不住了 |
[04:02] | I’m sorry it’s taken so long. | 抱歉让你等了这么久 |
[04:03] | The paint took a week to dry, and… | 颜料需要一周时间干燥 |
[04:07] | Fomo! Fomo, look! | 怕丢 怕丢 快看 |
[04:09] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 就像照镜子一样 |
[04:13] | Wow, man. | 天哪 老兄 |
[04:14] | I‐I was worried about the eye. | 我之前有点担心眼睛画得不好 |
[04:17] | But I think it works. What do you think? | 但我觉得可以 你怎么看 |
[04:25] | What do you… Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[04:27] | Aw, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:29] | ‐ Cool. ‐ I mean, I… | -好吧 -我是说… |
[04:32] | No, it’s… cool. Cool. | 没事 我懂 没事 |
[04:35] | Cool! | 没事 |
[04:37] | Cool. | 没事 |
[04:38] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[04:40] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay, okay. | -好 -好的 没事 |
[04:42] | No, you don’t have to… like it… | 你不用非得喜欢这幅画 |
[04:45] | or… anything. | 什么也不用 |
[04:48] | ‐ Okay. ‐ All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna write one for antihistamine, twice a day, | 我要给你开一个抗组胺药 一天两次 |
[04:52] | and I’ll also write one for a nasal spray just in case | 我还会给你开个鼻喷剂 |
[04:55] | ‐ the sneezing continues. ‐ Well, listen, man, | -以防你继续打喷嚏 -听我说 |
[04:57] | ‐ uh, thank you for… ‐ Thank you. | -谢谢你… -谢谢 |
[05:01] | that, and, uh, take this. | 那个 还有这个 |
[05:03] | Here, just take it. | 来 拿着 |
[05:05] | Y‐you don’t‐‐ you don’t have… | 你不…你不用… |
[05:07] | ‐ You don’t have to like it. ‐ No, I do, man. | -你不用非得喜欢 -不 我喜欢 |
[05:09] | I was experimenting with, | 我只是在尝试 |
[05:11] | – you know, different stylistic‐‐ ‐ I mean… | -不同的风格 -我是说… |
[05:13] | it doesn’t really look like her. | 和它长得不是很像 |
[05:16] | It’s the feeling of her. It’s, you know… | 这是它的感觉 就… |
[05:21] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[05:28] | 瓜拉那 | |
[05:29] | 璞蕾丝拉 | |
[05:34] | 当你的梦想大过借口 你就会成功 | |
[05:38] | Oh, come in! | 请进 |
[05:48] | Want! Mm‐hmm. Okay. | 想 好的 |
[05:50] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ No, you just said “fuck you.” | -谢谢你 -不 你刚刚这是”操你妈” |
[05:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 这是谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Do I… I have edibles, yeah. | 我有可食用的 有 |
[05:59] | No, no. Do you want something to eat? | 不不 你想吃点什么吗 |
[06:04] | I have the perfect thing, this bar. | 我有个很棒的东西 这个棒棒 |
[06:07] | This company, Plethora, has changed my life. | 璞蕾丝拉这个公司改变了我的生活 |
[06:08] | You have to tell me what you think. | 你得告诉我你的想法 |
[06:10] | Okay, yeah. I got your text. | 没错 我收到你的短信了 |
[06:13] | Maybe I’ll try it later. I’m not hungry right now. | 也许我回头再尝吧 现在我不饿 |
[06:15] | Oh, okay. Yes, do. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | I’ll try it, I’ll let you know what I think. | 我会吃的 吃完告诉你我喜不喜欢 |
[06:18] | Okay, what can I do you for? | 我能为你提供点什么呢 |
[06:20] | Uh, well, I’m… | 我嘛… |
[06:23] | pretty stressed, I’m, uh, I’m not sleeping. | 压力特大 睡不着觉 |
[06:25] | Um… just– I have, like, you know, | 就…我觉得… |
[06:28] | – …muscle pain here, here… – Oh! Well, I got a CBD balm | -这和这的肌肉疼… -我有大麻二酚精油 |
[06:32] | that… everyone’s got this, but so do I. | 现在大家都用 所以我也带了 |
[06:34] | That’s 30 and 60 for the eighth. | 那个30 八克的要60 |
[06:38] | Oh, ouch. All right, I’ll take both. | 好吧 两个我都要了 |
[06:40] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[06:43] | Having a party? | 要开派对吗 |
[06:45] | Uh, sort of, not really. | 差不多吧 其实也不算 |
[06:47] | It’s not very crowded yet. | 还没什么人 |
[06:51] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[06:52] | Maybe that is my first… customer. Hello? | 也许是我第一个…客人 喂 |
[06:57] | UPS. I got a package for 3B. | 联邦快递 3B有包裹 |
[07:00] | Oh, send it up. | 上来吧 |
[07:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:06] | It’s good, right? | 挺好吃吧 |
[07:09] | Chewy. | 有嚼头 |
[07:11] | It’s chewy. | 挺有嚼头 |
[07:14] | It’s chewy. | 挺有嚼头 |
[07:23] | We’re gonna need another ice cream! | 我们还需要个冰激凌 |
[07:26] | – This looks great. – Yeah, I like it. | -看着真不错 -我喜欢 |
[07:27] | Yeah, it’s cool. It looks good. | 很酷 看着不错 |
[07:29] | …the nutritional benefits weren’t alone good enough, | … 光有营养方面的好处还不够 |
[07:32] | I mean, the perks, the perks, yeah. | 我的意思是 还有经济上的好处 |
[07:35] | I have my eye on this Mediterranean cruise, | 我看上了地中海邮轮旅行 |
[07:38] | and I think I’ll get it once I hit all the targets. | 我想 一旦达成所有目标我就去 |
[07:42] | I’ll be going soon. | 我很快就会去 |
[07:43] | Okay, so, um, uh, this is not gonna be approved. | 这个不会被通过的 |
[07:46] | The icing is a little, it’s not over the– | 糖霜太少了 没过… |
[07:49] | It needs to be over the line. | 需要过了线才行 |
[07:51] | Do you mind doing it again? | 重做好吗 |
[07:54] | Don’t throw it until the end of the shoot! | 拍完以后你再扔啊 |
[07:58] | What is it, someone’s first day? | 什么情况 是第一天干吗 |
[08:00] | Hey! I just heard from Martha. | 玛莎刚和我交待 |
[08:02] | Uh, she says the CBD Christmas cookies don’t look delicious. | 她说大麻二酚的圣诞曲奇看着不好吃 |
[08:06] | And she doesn’t wanna do the spatchcock turkey how-to anymore. | 而且她不想再搞如何现杀现烹火鸡了 |
[08:09] | Instead, she wants to do the perfect | 反过来呢 她想用剩的火鸡肉 |
[08:10] | 玛莎·斯图沃特的标志性提法 | |
[08:10] | leftover turkey sandwich as a “Good Thing.” | 做个三明治作为”好东西” |
[08:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:14] | Make it nice or make it twice. | 直到做好为止 |
[08:19] | – Good, good, good. – Okay, it’s getting there. | -很好 很好 -差不多是那个意思了 |
[08:21] | Just enough mess, perfectly imperfect, okay. | 量够了 完美的不完美 |
[08:24] | – I’d love to get going on this. – I think it needs more mess. | -我会愿意用这个 -我觉得还要再乱一点 |
[08:27] | It just needs to look more real. | 得要看着更真实 |
[08:30] | – Where’s Alexi? – Where’s Alexi? | -亚历克西呢 -亚历克西呢 |
[08:37] | It looks great, um, but, uh, | 看着很不错 但 |
[08:40] | can we get more drama on the left side of the sandwich? | 三明治的左侧能否再突出一些 |
[08:43] | Uh, more big crumbs. | 来点大的面包屑 |
[08:44] | Oh, yeah! Sure. | 当然 |
[08:46] | – Great. – Thanks. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | Yeah. On the left side there. | 对 放在左边 |
[08:56] | Could we swap out that weird crumb | 我们能不能把那个怪怪的碎屑 |
[08:58] | for one that’s more poetic? | 换成个更有诗意的 |
[09:02] | – To the left! – To the left, to the… | -左边的 -左边的… |
[09:03] | – the left. – Left, left, left. | -左边 -左边左边 |
[09:05] | – The left, the left. Our left. – Left. | -左边 我们的左边 -左边 |
[09:07] | – Our left. – No, not that one. | -我们的左边 -不是那个 |
[09:09] | – Of the sandwich. – The one behind it. | -三明治上的 -后面一个 |
[09:10] | This one? That one? That big one? Yep. | 这个 那个 那个大的 好 |
[09:12] | – That’s it. – Yeah, that’s great. Bingo. | -对了 -嗯 很好 对了 |
[09:16] | You know what, maybe it was better with more crumbs. | 知道吗 也许还是再来些面包屑更好 |
[09:18] | Excuse me, you know what? Now, the ice cream’s melting. | 对不起 知道吗 冰激凌化了 |
[09:21] | Oh. Hey, you know what? I’ll… I’ll eat it, | 这样吧 我…给我吃了吧 |
[09:25] | if that’s okay with everyone. | 如果大家不介意的话 |
[09:26] | …that napkin right there, the flowing linen is just… | …那边有餐巾纸 飘逸的亚麻布简直 |
[09:31] | ‐ Yeah, that’s a little much. ‐ Oh, that’s good. | -有点多了 -那样很好 |
[09:33] | ‐ Thanks. ‐ Okay. Let’s get our shot off, please! | -谢谢 -好了 开始拍吧 各位 |
[09:37] | ‐ Hi. How’s it going? ‐ Hi, Martha. | -一切都好吗 -玛莎 |
[09:38] | It’s going good. Yeah, real great. | 很不错 非常棒 |
[09:40] | Turkey sandwich. | 火鸡三明治 |
[09:42] | How do the hands look? | 手看起来怎么样 |
[09:44] | You know, would you really wanna accept a sandwich | 你真的会想吃那样一双手拿着的 |
[09:46] | from hands that look like that? | 三明治吗 |
[09:48] | ‐ Kind of unfriendly. ‐ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | -感觉不太友好 -对 我也这么想 |
[09:50] | ‐ It looks like a claw. ‐ I think you should switch them out. | -看起来像爪子 -我觉得你该换人 |
[09:53] | No problem. We can do that. | 没问题 可以 |
[09:54] | Just need a new set of hands. | 只需要新找一双手 |
[09:58] | ‐ Who’s that? ‐ Oh, Jordan. She’s our‐‐ Hey, Jordan! | -那是谁 -是乔丹 她是我们的…乔丹 |
[10:01] | Yeah, um… | 过来 |
[10:03] | ‐ Do you like her hands? ‐ Yeah. Yeah, her hands are nice. | -你喜欢她的手吗 -嗯 她的手不错 |
[10:05] | ‐ Yeah, yeah. ‐ I mean, they look more normal. | -对 对 -看着更普通 |
[10:07] | ‐ They’re not so thin. ‐ Right, right. | -没那么瘦骨嶙峋 -对 没错 |
[10:09] | Would you mind jumping in for this, | 你愿意来帮个忙吗 |
[10:11] | uh, for this photo shoot? | 为拍照做模特 |
[10:13] | ‐ Martha loves your hands. Yeah. ‐ Me? Oh, wow. | -玛莎喜欢你的手 -我吗 天呐 |
[10:16] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ Really good hands. | -谢谢 -手非常好看 |
[10:17] | 什么情况 | |
[10:20] | ‐ I’m the interpreter, so you‐‐ No, no. ‐ That’s okay. | |
[10:23] | ‐ You could ask him. ‐ Martha loves your hands, so‐‐ | -你可以问他 -玛莎喜欢你的手 所以 |
[10:25] | You can just go to makeup, and, yeah, | 你可以去化妆师那了 去吧 |
[10:26] | 他们想用我的手 | |
[10:27] | it’ll be real quick. Oh, yeah, it’s important. | 很快就拍好 对 这很重要 |
[10:27] | 但取决于你 | |
[10:30] | 好 没问题 | |
[10:31] | ‐ Yes. Yes. Definitely. Oh my gosh. ‐ Great! Great! | -好 没问题 天呐 -太好了 |
[10:33] | She’s my interpreter. Up to you, use her if you want. | |
[10:36] | Okay, hurry, hurry ’cause | 好的 加快速度 因为 |
[10:37] | we wanna get this shot done. | 我们要把照片拍好 |
[10:38] | It’ll be, yeah, super fast. | 很快就好 |
[10:39] | ‐ All right, I’ll do it. ‐ Great. | -好的 我愿意 -好极了 |
[10:41] | No, but her hands are good. | 不 但她的手很秀美 |
[10:42] | Otherwise, I think I would take | 另外就是 我想拿走 |
[10:43] | a few of those crumbs off the plate. | 盘子里的一些面包 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Can we get some crumbs off the plate? | 好 来人拿走几个盘子里的面包 |
[10:49] | 我很紧张 | |
[10:50] | 我不想让别人报道我 | |
[10:50] | It’s like using men’s arms in | 就像是在照片里 |
[10:52] | pictures like this with hair. | 拍带汗毛的男人手臂 |
[10:52] | 你必须去 | |
[10:53] | Yeah, people don’t want it. No. | 对 大家不会想吃 不会 |
[10:54] | 这可是玛莎·斯图尔特啊 | |
[10:56] | Absolutely. No, her hands are the best. | 没错 但她的手就很理想 |
[10:56] | 我知道 但是 | |
[10:57] | 我会确保没人报道你 | |
[10:58] | 这里的人都明白 | |
[10:59] | And she doesn’t mind, does she? | 她不介意吧 对吗 |
[11:00] | No. | 不会 |
[11:00] | 我觉得好别扭 | |
[11:02] | 他们会付你丰厚的酬劳 | |
[11:04] | 肯定会的 | |
[11:05] | 这倒是说到点子上了 | |
[11:07] | This feels so good, you have no idea. | 这太舒服了 你真是想不到 |
[11:10] | ‐ Oh, good! ‐ Oh my gosh. Yes. I could sit here all day. | -很好 -我的天 我能在这坐一整天 |
[11:13] | Have you heard of the company Plethora? | 你听说过璞蕾丝拉这个牌子吗 |
[11:16] | They have such great moisturizers. | 他家的护手霜简直太润了 |
[11:19] | ‐ These are the leftovers, yes. ‐ It’s the best part. | -这些都是剩菜吗 -这是最妙的地方 |
[11:22] | ‐ You always have a party the next day. ‐ Yeah, exactly, | -第二天总会开派对 -一点不错 |
[11:25] | with all your real friends. | 和所有真正的朋友一起 |
[11:29] | All right. Are we ready, Jordan? | 好了 准备好了吗 乔丹 |
[11:31] | ‐ Oh yeah! ‐ We’re ready for you. Great. | -来了 -我们已经就绪了 很好 |
[11:37] | This is my first time, so sorry. | 这是我第一次 真抱歉 |
[11:38] | 放松 | |
[11:39] | Okay, you ready? Take a breath. | 准备好了吗 深呼吸 |
[11:41] | Good, all right, right there. | 好的 很好 就这样 |
[11:42] | – Hold it there. Terrific. – Three, two, one. | -坚持一下 非常好 -三二一 |
[11:45] | Very pretty. | 很精致 |
[11:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:50] | – Truly delicious. – Oh really? | -真的很美味 -真的吗 |
[11:51] | Now, this should’ve been the cover. | 这些应该做封面 |
[11:52] | Why didn’t we shoot these? | 我们为什么不拍这个呢 |
[11:54] | Oh, well… We can, yeah. Okay. | 可以呀 好的 没问题 |
[11:58] | – No hard feelings? – Of course! It’s all good. | -没生气吧 -当然不会 都很好 |
[12:06] | I hope it helps. | 希望这对你有用 |
[12:07] | – Thanks. – Let me know. | -谢谢 -有需要告诉我 |
[12:09] | Bye, Jessie, thank you. | 拜拜 杰西 辛苦你了 |
[12:13] | Hi, Martha. Excuse me, thanks. | 你好玛莎 不好意思 谢谢你 |
[12:15] | – I just wanted to say thank you. – You are… | -我只是想谢谢你 -你是 |
[12:18] | – Jordan, the interpreter! Yeah! – Oh, oh, the hands! | |
[12:20] | – The hands, the hands. – Yes the hands | -手模手模 -对 手模 |
[12:22] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[12:23] | Oh, thank you, no, no, no. And I really don’t wanna take up | 该谢你才是 我知道你很忙 |
[12:27] | – many of your time. Yeah, I know you’re busy. – Kind of in a rush. | -不想占用你太多时间 -有点赶时间 |
[12:28] | I just recently had a change in my life and it’s just… | 我最近的人生刚好有个大转变 |
[12:33] | been incredible. Have you heard of the company Plethora? | 感觉很美妙 你听过璞蕾丝拉这公司吗 |
[12:36] | – No, no. – It’s this incredible, incredible company. | -没听过 -这是个超级赞的公司 |
[12:39] | It’s changed my life. | 它改变了我的人生 |
[12:40] | It’s, like, they have these beautiful supplements, | 他们有很多神奇的营养品 |
[12:42] | Endura skincare, and Enthralla… | 力易得 皮肤护理 |
[12:46] | Just the philosophy and everything. I mean, | 就是自然哲理这些东西 |
[12:48] | obviously you don’t need because you have such. Your skin is just so beautiful. | 显然你不需要因为你 你的皮肤太好了 |
[12:53] | What do you use? | 你用的什么产品 |
[12:53] | It’s so creamy. | 太顺滑了 |
[12:56] | So anyway, I just know… | 总而言之 我知道 |
[12:57] | you have a lot going on on your plate, | 你的美食事业进展得很好 |
[12:59] | and you’re, uh, overqualified | 让你来做销售代表 |
[13:02] | to be a sales rep. Sure, | 当然有点屈才 |
[13:04] | and you’re Martha Stewart and everything… | 你是玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[13:06] | But I have these supplements. | 我这边有带一些营养品 |
[13:07] | – Oh, it’s okay. I’m okay. – Are you sure? | -我不需要不需要 -你确定吗 |
[13:09] | – Yeah, I’m good. But, good luck. Okay. – Yeah, thanks so much! | -我不需要 祝你好运 -谢谢你 |
[13:12] | And we could form a partnership even, if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 我们也可以做搭档 |
[13:16] | Or not. Maybe. | 或者 算了吧 |
[13:29] | 你刚做了什么 | |
[13:47] | 电梯已坏 | |
[13:55] | Fuck… shit. | 操 惨了 |
[14:08] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[14:20] | Hello! | 你好 |
[14:24] | Birdy. | 博蒂 |
[14:25] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[14:27] | Glad to be home, let me just say that. | 我只能说 回家太好了 |
[14:39] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[14:40] | This? Oh, it’s a pizza cutter. | 这个 披萨刀 |
[14:43] | We’ve already got one of those. | 我们已经有了啊 |
[14:45] | Oh, but this one is way cuter. | 但这个更可爱 |
[14:48] | And, and it’s sharp. | 而且很锋利 |
[14:51] | Ours was getting dull. | 原来的那个已经钝了 |
[14:53] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | – You need to lie down. – Okay. | -你去躺着吧 -好的 |
[14:58] | – All right? Let me help you here. – No, I’m good. | -我在这帮你 -没事不用 |
[14:59] | Need your cane? | 要拐杖吗 |
[15:01] | – No, I was close. Thanks. – All right. | -不用我快好了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[15:05] | No, I know, I know. I really liked her, too, | 我知道 我也很喜欢她 |
[15:08] | but our main objective now | 但我们现在的主要目标 |
[15:10] | is to get him out of office, | 是把他赶下台 |
[15:13] | and every vote counts. | 每个人的选票都很重要 |
[15:15] | Do you know he’s still at 80% | 你知道他在共和党那边 |
[15:18] | approval rating with the Republicans? | 还有80%的支持率吗 |
[15:20] | I mean, so it really makes a difference. | 所以我的意思是 这真的很重要 |
[15:23] | We have to get everyone to get out and vote. | 我们必须把大家动员起来去投票 |
[15:26] | – And if you need – Let me help, let me help you with that, sweetie. | -如果你需要 -我帮你 亲爱的我帮你 |
[15:28] | No, I’m okay. Thank you. | 没事 不用 谢谢 |
[15:31] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[15:33] | ‐ I appreciate it, but have your snack. ‐ Be careful, okay? | -很感谢 你去吃零食吧 -当心 好吗 |
[15:36] | No, excuse me, sir. Yes, | 不好意思 先生 是的 |
[15:39] | yes, I’m back. | 是的 我在听 |
[15:41] | And listen, to your point, | 听着 关于你说的 |
[15:42] | there’s no doubt that our voting system is fragile, | 毫无疑问 我们的投票系统很脆弱 |
[15:46] | but it’s still our best shot on getting someone into office | 但这仍是最好的机会让我们的人入选公职 |
[15:50] | who will legislate to protect against foreign meddling. | 只有那样才能立法防止外国干涉 |
[15:58] | And I don’t think you’re wrong. | 我不认为你是错的 |
[16:00] | It’s very scary, | 那确实可怕 |
[16:02] | but to not show up at the polls | 但不出现在投票站 |
[16:03] | is letting them win without a fight. | 就是让他们不战而胜 |
[16:06] | ‐ And we’ve got to fight. ‐ Birdy, let me help you. | -我们必须背水一战 -博蒂 我来帮你 |
[16:55] | Hey, Birdy! | 博蒂 |
[16:57] | Got some pretty fancy toothbrush in there. | 你买了一把很高级的牙刷 |
[16:59] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[17:02] | Well, you know we still have, uh, | 你知道我们 |
[17:04] | some specialist bills to pay. | 还欠了很多债吧 |
[17:06] | Of course I know we still have bills. | 当然了 我知道我们还欠了债 |
[17:08] | So, I’m just saying… | 所以 我只是说 |
[17:12] | fancy toothbrushes. | 高级牙刷 |
[17:14] | I’m just saying I’m not left handed. | 我只想说我不是左撇子 |
[17:17] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:21] | Any more, uh, | 在我… |
[17:22] | shit I can step in before I… | 戴上之前 |
[17:25] | ‐ strap in? ‐ No. | -还有什么指教吗 -没了 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Good evening, Kali. | 晚安 卡丽 |
[17:34] | Oh wait, oh wait, wait, wait, before I forget. | 等等 以免我等会忘了 |
[17:37] | just one. | 就一封 |
[17:38] | – An invitation to Bella’s birthday party this Saturday. – Thank you. | -邀请你这周六参加贝拉的生日派对 -谢谢 |
[17:41] | – Bella. ‐ Super low‐key, up at our place, you know, | -贝拉 -很低调 在我家 |
[17:44] | just some friends, couple of people from the building, | 只请了几个朋友 和楼里的邻居 |
[17:46] | ‐ and we’d love to have you. – That’s great. | -我们很希望你来 -太好了 |
[17:48] | And Ellen, too, if she’s up for it. | 还有艾伦 如果她有时间的话 |
[17:49] | ‐ Okay, sure. She’s… ‐ How’s she doing? | -好的 她… -她还好吗 |
[17:50] | ‐ She’s doing really well. She’s great. – Glad to hear it. | -她挺好的 很好 -那就好 |
[17:53] | And thank you for keeping us updated. You are such a rock. | 谢谢你一直帮我们更新 你真是太好了 |
[17:57] | ‐ Anyway, no pressure. You know, we’d love to have you. – Okay. | -不用勉强 你来我们会很高兴 -好的 |
[18:00] | ‐ Bella especially. ‐ Can’t let my Bella down. | -尤其是贝拉 -不能让我的贝拉失望 |
[18:04] | You’re so sweet. | 你真是太好了 |
[18:05] | ‐ Well, have a good night. ‐ Okay, good night. | -晚安 -好的 晚安 |
[18:16] | You know, I could just go to this party alone. | 我可以自己去参加派对的 |
[18:20] | I’m not gonna back out now. | 我不会现在食言 |
[18:23] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Maybe we could go just for a little while. | -好吧 -或许我们可以去待一会 |
[18:27] | Yeah, maybe just an hour or something. | 对 或许去一个小时之类的 |
[18:40] | Cute, right? | 很可爱吧 |
[18:41] | ‐ Works pretty well. ‐ Yeah. | -也很好用 -嗯 |
[19:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:14] | – You want me to scare you? ‐ I’m in hell. | -需要我吓吓你吗 -太难受了 |
[19:16] | – No, I’m okay. – Why don’t you get him a spoonful of peanut butter? | -不 我没事 -你去给他拿一勺花生酱吧 |
[19:20] | Do we have any peanut butter? | 家里还有花生酱吗 |
[19:21] | ‐ Yes, we have peanut butter. ‐ Comin’ right up. | -有的 -马上来 |
[19:24] | I love peanut butter. | 我很爱花生酱 |
[19:25] | I don’t know if it’ll work though. | 不过不知道还管不管用 |
[19:26] | Or you could take a deep breath in, | 或者你可以深吸一口气 |
[19:30] | and hold it until you can’t any longer, | 憋住气 直到憋不住为止 |
[19:33] | and then take in another deep breath after that. | 然后再深吸一口气 |
[19:37] | And hold it, and exhale. | 憋气 呼气 |
[19:41] | I think that wo‐‐ | 我觉得起作用… |
[19:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:45] | ‐ Gonna pass out. ‐ Try that. | -我要晕过去了 -试试这个 |
[19:46] | These cookies are strong, right? | 这些饼干真带劲 对吧 |
[19:48] | What’s with the edibles, Birdy? | 怎么吃这么多大麻饼干 博蒂 |
[19:49] | I’m not going to that party sober. | 我可不要清醒着去参加那个派对 |
[19:52] | – What party? – Uh, tenant in the building I work | -什么派对 -我工作那栋大楼 |
[19:55] | is having a birthday for her kid, Bella. | 有个租客要给她女儿庆生 叫贝拉 |
[19:58] | Measles city. | 麻疹城市 |
[19:59] | – I know! – I know but, uh… | -就是吧 -我懂 可是… |
[20:01] | she also gave us $500 to the GoFundMe, so… | 她还给我们的水滴筹捐了五百块 所以… |
[20:05] | – I don’t wanna know how much people gave. – It’s all right. | -我不想知道别人给了多少钱 -没事的 |
[20:08] | – They just care. It’s okay. – Victor. | -他们只是关心 没关系 -维克多 |
[20:10] | Look, we’ll just go for an hour. No big deal, all right? | 我们就去一个小时 没什么大不了的 好吗 |
[20:13] | I’m so sorry. I was totally intending on giving to that. | 真对不起 我绝对是想给你们捐钱的 |
[20:18] | – No, not you. – Please, yeah. It’s totally… | -不 你不用 -对 真的… |
[20:20] | – Is it still going? – No, we met our goals. | -还在筹吗 -不 我们已经筹够目标了 |
[20:23] | – You met your goal? – Yep. | -你们筹够目标了 -对 |
[20:24] | – Thank you. – And you’re okay? | -谢谢 -你还好吗 |
[20:25] | I’m doing great, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[20:27] | You know what? Weed’s on me tonight. | 这样吧 今晚的大麻我请了 |
[20:30] | – No… – No! | -不 -不 |
[20:32] | I fund you! | 我请你 |
[20:32] | – We will pay. – Your money’s no good. | -我们会给钱的 -你的钱不行 |
[20:35] | Put your fuckin’ money away. | 把你的臭钱收起来 |
[20:42] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[20:45] | It’s called, um, Cameo. | 这叫卡密欧 |
[20:47] | They got everyone. Look, they have, um, | 谁的都有 看 有… |
[20:48] | Stormy Daniels. They have Wesley Snipes, Ice-T. | 史多美·丹尼尔 有韦斯利·斯奈普斯 |
[20:53] | I had the Night King from Game of Thrones | 我有权游里的夜王 |
[20:56] | give Ellen a get-well message, right? | 给艾伦发个赶快好起来的消息 对吧 |
[20:58] | Right? She hated it. | 对吧 她不喜欢 |
[21:02] | shit, is that Snoop Dogg? | 那是史努比狗狗吗 |
[21:04] | Someone should pay Snoop Dogg to tell people to vote. | 有人该花钱请史努比狗狗动员人去投票 |
[21:09] | Yeah, yeah. That’s a good idea. | 对 这主意好 |
[21:10] | – Whatever. – Yo, my favorite Goonies! | -随便吧 -哟 我最爱的七宝奇谋 |
[21:16] | – No, stop it! – No, no. It’s really funny. | -不可能 -不 真的超有趣 |
[21:27] | I don’t know, man. I’m on the ground. | 我说不好 我是底层人士 |
[21:28] | I don’t deal with that up-top– | 我弄不懂那些上流的… |
[21:31] | Hey, Bluto. | 布鲁多 |
[21:33] | Hey, you wanna leave? All right. | 你想走了吗 好 |
[21:34] | Oh, before you go, let’s take a picture with Bella! | 你们走之前 咱们跟贝拉合个影吧 |
[21:37] | – Okay. – Come on! | -好 -来 |
[21:43] | Come on, hey, hey, Bella! Bella! Hey, Bella! | 来 贝拉 贝拉 |
[21:46] | – Okay, smile baby, smile! Smile! – Smile! | -好了 笑一个 宝贝 -笑 |
[21:52] | Oh, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:53] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, she’s fine, she’s fine. Are you okay? | 她没事 没事 你没事吧 |
[21:57] | Yes. Thank you so much. | 没事 非常感谢 |
[21:59] | I’m glad she’s okay. | 她没事就好 |
[22:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:04] | Just checked on Bella. Bella’s gonna be fine, too. | 我刚看了贝拉 她也会没事的 |
[22:06] | Good. Let’s put some ice, | 那就好 放点冰块敷上 |
[22:09] | and this will help. Just press it to your nose. | 会有帮助的 按住你的鼻子 |
[22:12] | I’m gonna get your glasses. | 我帮你拿眼镜 |
[22:15] | – Thank you. – Move this stuff out of the way. | -谢谢 -把这些东西挪开 |
[22:20] | That’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[22:21] | -Where’d you get that bracelet? – This? | -你从哪弄的那手链 -这个吗 |
[22:23] | – Yeah. – I don’t know, I can’t remember. | -对 -我也不知道 不记得了 |
[22:26] | I just ordered one like that on… | 我才订了个跟那很像的 在… |
[22:29] | online. | 在网上 |
[22:31] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[22:32] | It was exactly like this. | 跟这个一模一样 |
[22:34] | – The tiger’s eye– – No, I got it at a thrift store | -虎眼 -不 我是在一个二手店买的 |
[22:36] | somewhere on Fulton, I think. | 应该是富顿大街那边 |
[22:38] | It was custom. | 我是定制的 |
[22:45] | That’s odd. | 这就怪了 |
[22:48] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[22:50] | Remember I asked you if I had a package | 还记得我之前问你我有没有包裹吗 |
[22:51] | and you said it never came, like… | 你说根本没收到 就… |
[22:54] | – couple of weeks ago, do you remember that? – Yeah. | -几周以前的事 你记得吗 -嗯 |
[22:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Did you take my package and give it to her? | 你是拿了我的包裹送给她了吗 |
[23:02] | – No. No, no, no. Absolutely not. – I don’t know what to… | -不不 绝对不是 -我不知道… |
[23:06] | That’s my bracelet. | 那是我的手链 |
[23:06] | – Well, there must be -some misunderstanding, right? – I’m sorry, but | -肯定有什么误会 对吧 -抱歉 但 |
[23:09] | – I don’t understand how she– – No, hold onto that. | -我不明白她怎么… -不 等等 |
[23:12] | Here. | 给 |
[23:15] | – Wh… – Let’s go. | -什… -我们走吧 |
[23:17] | Birdy! | 博蒂 |
[23:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:22] | – Couple of steps– – I got your cane, | -就几步 -我帮你捡 |
[23:23] | – I got your cane. – Okay, thanks. | -我来 -好的 谢谢 |
[23:26] | What the fuck was that? | 刚才那是什么情况 |
[23:28] | – W-was that her bracelet? – Yes. | -那是她的手链吗 -是的 |
[23:32] | What do you mean yes? | 什么叫是的 |
[23:35] | – How did you get it? – I took a package from the mail room. | -怎么在你这 -我从收发室拿走了一个包裹 |
[23:38] | You stole her package? | 你偷了她的包裹 |
[23:40] | – I didn’t know it was a bracelet. – And then you wore it here? | -我不知道是手链 -然后你还戴到这来了 |
[23:42] | – You wore it here. – I forgot! | -你还戴到这来了 -我忘了 |
[23:44] | – Yes, I forgot. I didn’t realize. – What do you mean? | -是的 我忘了 我没想起来 -什么意思 |
[23:46] | What do you mean you forgot? That’s is my fucking job! | 什么叫你忘了 这他妈是我的工作 |
[23:48] | It’s the only one I took from here. | 我只在这里拿过一个 |
[23:51] | Oh my God! Oh my God. | 天啊 天 |
[23:52] | – The only one I took from here, I promise. – All those packages. | -只有一个 我保证 -那么多包裹 |
[23:54] | All that stuff. | 那么多东西 |
[23:56] | – All that stuff, Ellen! – Other buildings, | -那么多东西 艾伦 -其他的大楼 |
[23:59] | – other stoops. – You’re stealing! | -其他地方 -你在偷东西 |
[24:01] | Oh, Amazon has more money than God. | 亚马逊比上帝还有钱 |
[24:03] | – They’ll just send things again. – What are you talking about? | -他们会补发货的 -你说什么呢 |
[24:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:11] | – I’m calling a Lyft. – No, no. I mean, | -我在叫车 -不 |
[24:13] | what the fuck is going on with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[24:17] | Did you set up a GoFundMe to get laid? | 你弄水滴筹是为了约炮吗 |
[24:22] | – Excuse me? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[24:24] | No, you’re fucking right, nothing. | 不 你说得对 没什么 |
[24:26] | That’s ridiculous, Ellen. No. | 这太荒唐了 艾伦 当然不是 |
[24:28] | – No! – You know what’s ridiculous? | -不是 -你知道什么才叫荒唐吗 |
[24:30] | Having a stroke and cancer on your friends’ dime. | 拿着你朋友的钱去中风得癌症 |
[24:33] | I don’t know why this is such a big deal! | 我不明白这事怎么就这么不好 |
[24:35] | They care about us! They know we need help! | 他们关心我们 他们知道我们需要帮助 |
[24:38] | We have bills! | 我们还要还债 |
[24:39] | I’ve got bills! They’re my bills! | 是我要还债 他们是我欠的债 |
[24:42] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[24:45] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[24:47] | Seriously, fuck you. | 真的 去你妈的 |
[24:50] | Fuck you. | 滚 |
[24:58] | Jesus Christ. I cannot believe you did this. | 天啊 真不敢相信你干了这种事 |
[25:03] | Oh God… | 天啊 |
[25:06] | What is taking him so long? | 他怎么这么久还没来 |
[25:08] | – Six minutes. – Well, let’s go. | -要六分钟 -好吧 我们走 |
[25:09] | Let’s not do this in front of my building, please. | 别在我负责的楼下吵这些 拜托 |
[25:11] | Can we take this down a couple of doors? | 咱们往前移几家好吗 |
[25:12] | – Okay, okay! – Hurry up! Hurry up. | -好吧 -快 快 |
[25:14] | Um, there’s just so fast I can go. | 我只能走这么快了 |
[25:16] | God… | 天 |
[25:17] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你干了这种事 |
[25:19] | Here, take-take your cane. Take your cane. | 给 拿着你的拐杖 拿着 |
[25:21] | I am so fucking furious. | 我他妈要气炸了 |
[25:35] | – my gosh, it’s been so long… – What? | -天 好久了 -什么 |
[25:38] | since you got mad with me. | 离你上次生我的气 |
[25:42] | Oh, it’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[25:45] | Yeah. It’s nice to have you angry with me again. | 是的 很高兴你又再次生我的气了 |
[25:49] | Do you know that it’s been ages? | 你知道已经太久了吗 |
[25:51] | Like a regular couple, | 就像普通夫妻一样 |
[25:52] | being mad at each other, and having things, you know… | 生彼此的气 有抱怨 |
[25:57] | It’s like– It’s so nice. | 就感觉 感觉真好 |
[26:00] | Finally. Like, hello? | 终于来了 就像问好 |
[26:05] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[26:06] | Come on. Come on. | 别这样 别 |
[26:08] | – This is real now. – Yeah, this is real. | -现在是说真的 -对 这就是真的 |
[26:11] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:29] | What’d you get me for Christmas? | 圣诞节你给我买了什么礼物 |
[26:32] | None of your fucking business. | 跟你他妈没关系 |
[26:37] | Oh, you’re fucking crazy. | 你真是疯了 |