时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – I do. – I do? | -我愿意 -我愿意吗 |
[00:21] | I thought this whole marriage thing | 我原以为我们俩结婚 |
[00:22] | was just gonna be an absolute disaster, | 肯定会糟糕透顶 |
[00:24] | but it’s surprisingly tolerable. | 但其实还不错诶 |
[00:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:38] | Hello in there? | 有人在里面吗 |
[00:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:51] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[00:52] | Wait, is there someone else in your car? | 等等 你车里面有人吗 |
[00:54] | Can’t get my seatbelt off. | 我解不开安全带了 |
[00:56] | Oh… she’s fine. | 她…好得很 |
[00:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[00:59] | Oh, yeah, uh, Carol, get out of that truck. | 对哦 卡萝尔 从车里出来 |
[01:01] | There’s another person on earth. | 竟然还有一个活人 |
[01:04] | I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. | 是啊 我知道 我知道 |
[01:06] | – Are you okay? – I just, uh, banged my knee, I think. | -你还好吗 -我就是撞伤了膝盖 |
[01:10] | Well, here, put your arm around me. | 来 我扶着你 |
[01:11] | Come on, we got to get away from this car. | 走吧 我们得离这辆车远点 |
[01:13] | I can’t believe you’re here. Phil, can you believe it? | 我简直不敢相信 菲尔 你敢信吗 |
[01:16] | There’s another person. | 还有一个活人 |
[01:18] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[01:19] | Come on, let’s get in my car. | 快过来 上我车 |
[01:21] | Shotgun! | 我坐副驾驶 |
[01:27] | Wh… | 搞什么 |
[01:29] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[01:29] | I called it! | 我先说的 |
[01:31] | We’ll just go over here. It’s fine. | 我们去那边吧 没事的 |
[01:41] | Hey, how you doing back there? | 你在后面还好吗 |
[01:43] | Oh, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[01:44] | Would you believe this is my first ride in a limousine? | 我这可是第一次坐豪华轿车呢 |
[01:47] | I feel like Imelda Marcos back here. | 我感觉自己像伊梅尔达·马科斯 |
[01:50] | I’m Carol, by the way. That’s Phil. | 对了 我叫卡萝尔 他是菲尔 |
[01:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:53] | I’m Melissa. | 我叫梅丽莎 |
[01:54] | What brings you to Arizona? | 你怎么会来亚利桑那州的 |
[01:56] | Oh, you know, the unbearable heat, lack of water. | 你知道的 天气炎热 缺水 |
[02:00] | See, that’s the exact reason why I wouldn’t want to come, but… | 正因如此 换做是我 我才不会来 但 |
[02:04] | No, I saw these billboards that said “alive in Tucson”, | 我看到了那些”图森还有活人”的标牌了 |
[02:07] | – so I decided to give it a shot. – Those are Phil’s. | -所以我决定来试试 -那是菲尔弄的 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah? You did those? | 是吗 你做的吗 |
[02:11] | That was a really smart idea. | 这主意很不错 |
[02:12] | Mm. I mean… Whatever. | 嘿嘿 还行啦 |
[02:15] | I wish you would have put your address on them, though. | 不过你要是把地址写上去就更好了 |
[02:18] | I’ve been here two weeks, just driving around. | 我都来了两周了 每天就开车到处转 |
[02:21] | Wait, y-you’ve been here for two weeks? | 等等 你都来了两周了吗 |
[02:23] | So you were here before me? That’s funny. | 那你来得比我还早了 真有趣 |
[02:26] | Yeah, Phil, you should’ve put your address on the sign. | 是啊 菲尔 你该把地址也写上的 |
[02:30] | Yup. Should’ve done that. | 是啊 悔不当初啊 |
[02:32] | That’s okay, though. Couple days here, couple days there. | 不过也无所谓 你总是这里待几天那里待几天 |
[02:36] | What would have really been different? | 写了地址也跟没写一样 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:40] | Except you could have been a guest at our wedding. | 不过那样你就可以来参加我们婚礼了 |
[02:43] | Oh, you… You guys are married? | 你 你们结婚了啊 |
[02:44] | – I mean… – Yup. Tied the knot. | -其实 -是啊 结婚了 |
[02:47] | Well, wait, you’ve known each other, like, a week, right? | 等等 你们不是认识才一周吗 对吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:52] | Yeah. You guys don’t mess around. | 这样啊 你们可真是惜时如金啊 |
[02:53] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[02:55] | – Carol… – We had a awkward patch at first, | -卡萝尔 -我们一开始相处也很不顺利 |
[02:58] | but, oh, we have been really jelling lately. | 但我们最近很如胶似漆了 |
[03:01] | It’s not uncommon for us to finish each other’s… | 我们总会说完对方没说完… |
[03:06] | That’s a cool function. | 这功能不错 |
[03:07] | So when Carol says marriage… | 卡萝尔说结婚的时候… |
[03:09] | Sentences. The-the little window went up. | 的话 这窗户不知怎么自己摇上来了 |
[03:12] | Did you guys see that? Ha. | 你们看到了吗 哈哈哈 |
[03:13] | Yeah, we’re literally in the honeymoon phase. | 是啊 我们正处在蜜月期 |
[03:15] | We’re trying to have a baby, | 我们正准备要孩子 |
[03:17] | so you know what that means– nonstop… | 你懂的 我们就是无休无止地… |
[03:19] | Oop! The window’s going up again. | 咦 这窗子又摇上来了 |
[03:21] | Wait, am I pushing the window? I’m not pushing it. | 等等 是我弄上去的吗 我没有啊 |
[03:26] | So, uh, this is chez Phil. | 这里就是菲尔的家了 |
[03:33] | Holy crap, is that Water Lilies? | 天哪 那是莫奈的《睡莲》吗 |
[03:35] | – Yup. – It’s stolen. | -是啊 -偷来的 |
[03:37] | Phil stole all of this. | 这些都是菲尔偷来的 |
[03:40] | Well, is it really stealing if there are no people left? | 都没别人了 也算不上偷了吧 |
[03:43] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[03:45] | Well, I could really use some rest. Where should I stay? | 我想休息一下了 我该睡哪儿 |
[03:47] | Well, you should probably stay right here, right? | 你就睡这儿吧 行吗 |
[03:49] | You know, it’s probably good to have somebody watching over you | 你知道的 有人照看着你会比较好 |
[03:51] | in case you got a concussion or something. | 免得你脑震荡或者啥的 |
[03:53] | I-I don’t have a concussion. | 我没有脑震荡 |
[03:55] | That’s what people always say | 醉酒的人也总是说 |
[03:56] | when they got a little concush brewing. | 自己没有醉 |
[03:57] | – I definitely don’t have one. – Think about it. | -我真的没有 -考虑一下吧 |
[04:01] | S-so can I just take any house? Or… | 我是随便挑栋房子 还是 |
[04:03] | Well, this one’s Phil’s. | 这栋是菲尔的 |
[04:05] | And mine’s the one across the street with the broken door. | 我的是街对面那栋有扇破门的 |
[04:09] | Because… Phil broke it. | 菲尔弄破的 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna fix your door, Carol. | 我会给你修好的 卡萝尔 |
[04:14] | Well, he’s not very handy, | 他不是很心灵手巧 |
[04:15] | so I’m not gonna hold my breast. | 所以我不会抱住我的胸 |
[04:18] | Breath. | 是屏住呼吸啦 |
[04:19] | Why would I hold my breath? I would die. | 我为什么要屏住呼吸 我会死的 |
[04:22] | Carol, why would you hold your breast? | 卡萝尔 那你抱胸干嘛 |
[04:23] | – Oh. No… – It’s “holding your breath” | -不 -那个说法是”屏住呼吸” |
[04:24] | because there’s danger if you hold your breath. | 因为如果你屏住呼吸就表示有危险 |
[04:26] | I wouldn’t. That’s what I’m saying. | 所以我不会 我就是这个意思 |
[04:28] | So the house with the broken door is yours. | 所以那栋破了门的房子是你的 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | But every other one is available. | 但其他的你可以随便住 |
[04:34] | I would avoid the white one, | 但我不推荐那栋白色房子 |
[04:36] | because Phil uses the pool as a toilet. | 因为菲尔把那家的泳池当厕所用了 |
[04:38] | – Carol… – What? It’s the truth. | -卡萝尔 -怎么了 这是事实 |
[04:40] | You know… She just got here. It’s… | 你知道的 她刚来 这种事… |
[04:43] | But the toilet pool’s the first thing you showed me. | 但你给我看的第一样东西就是便池啊 |
[04:45] | But… Yeah, but you don’t have to tell her, | 但是 是啊 但你不用告诉她 |
[04:47] | – you know, the… – Okay, I’m sorry. | -你知道的 -好吧 对不起 |
[04:49] | I shouldn’t have put Phil’s business out on the streets. | 我不该把菲尔的私事到处说的 |
[04:52] | But don’t go swimming in there. | 但记住别在那里面游泳 |
[04:54] | I’ll try to resist the urge. | 我会努力抑制自己游泳的冲动 |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – Thanks. Okay. | -是啊 -谢谢 好的 |
[04:58] | You go have yourself a good snooze, okay? | 你去好好休息会儿吧 好吗 |
[05:00] | And when you wake up, | 等你休息好了 |
[05:01] | why don’t you drop by for dinner? | 不如过来吃个晚饭吧 |
[05:03] | Dinner’s a great idea. | 吃晚饭好啊 |
[05:05] | Oh, yeah. You come, too, Carol, sure. | 是啊 你也来 卡萝尔 当然了 |
[05:07] | I still can’t believe this. This is… | 我还是不敢相信 这… |
[05:10] | Never thought I’d see people again. | 没想到我还能见到活人 |
[05:12] | And you two sure are… | 你们俩显然是… |
[05:15] | You know… people. | …活人 |
[05:17] | Come here. | 来抱一个 |
[05:21] | Hey, I want to get in on this. | 我也要抱抱 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | Okay, that’s my limit, probably. | 我受不了了 |
[05:33] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[05:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | – She’s nice. – I like her. | -她真好 -我喜欢她 |
[05:43] | Voila. There you have it. | 好了 就是这样 |
[05:44] | The world-famous Pilbasian casserole. | 世界著名的菲尔贝森大杂烩 |
[05:48] | So what-what’s in that? | 里面都有什么 |
[05:49] | Well, you got your raisin balls, canned tomato sauce | 葡萄干球 罐装番茄酱 |
[05:52] | mint chutney and then potato chips for mouth feel. | 薄荷辣酱还有土豆片 |
[05:55] | You want to try some? | 试试吗 |
[05:57] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[06:00] | Let’s get all that tomato sauce and then… | 来点番茄酱 然后 |
[06:04] | It’s a juicy one. | 这个汁水丰富 |
[06:12] | I knew you’d love it. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[06:16] | Phil, what’s taking you so long? | 菲尔 你怎么还不下来 |
[06:19] | Be right down. | 马上就来 |
[06:21] | He’s probably deciding between his cargo shorts and his sweat pants. | 他可能在想到底穿工装短裤还是长运动裤 |
[06:25] | I’m predicting cargo shorts. | 我猜应该是工装短裤 |
[06:27] | But you never know with Phil. | 但菲尔总让人猜不透 |
[06:28] | Could be sweat pants, too. I don’t know. | 也有可能是长运动裤 谁知道呢 |
[06:30] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[06:39] | Phil Miller. What’s gotten into you? | 菲尔·米勒 你怎么了 |
[06:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Carol. | 我不知道你在说什么 卡萝尔 |
[06:44] | Just coming down for dinner, as I do. | 我就是来吃个晚饭而已 |
[06:47] | So you got rid of the beard. | 你刮胡子了 |
[06:48] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[06:50] | Thought that was kind of cool. | 我觉得那胡子挺棒的 |
[06:52] | You did? Oh. | 是吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, your chin is… too pointy. | 是啊 你的下巴 太尖了 |
[06:56] | You just need something to smooth it out. | 你需要东西修饰一下 |
[06:59] | And you feel the same… way about that? | 你也这么…觉得吗 |
[07:01] | – Yeah, you look smaller. – Weaker. | -你看起来更小了 -更弱了 |
[07:03] | M’kay… | 好吧 |
[07:05] | Who do you look like? | 你到底像谁啊 |
[07:07] | Quentin Tarantino. | 昆汀·塔伦蒂诺[导演] |
[07:08] | Uh, okay, yeah, yeah. I don’t see that, but… | 好吧 我不觉得 但是… |
[07:10] | – K.D. Lang, isn’t it? – Oh, K.D…. It’s K.D. Lang. | -凯蒂莲 对吧 -对 凯蒂莲 |
[07:13] | K.D. Lang, the-the female country singer? | 凯蒂莲 那个女乡村歌手吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:17] | Well, I like it. | 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[07:18] | Well, you don’t have to look at it. | 那是因为你不用天天看 |
[07:22] | I guess I don’t. | 好像是哦 |
[07:23] | Uh, shall we eat? | 可以开饭了吗 |
[07:35] | So, uh… Tell us more about yourself. | 多跟我们说说你自己吧 |
[07:38] | Who is Melissa… | 梅丽莎到底是谁 |
[07:39] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[07:41] | – Shart. – Sharp? | -夏特 -夏普吗 |
[07:43] | Shart. | 是夏特 |
[07:44] | Shart. | 夏特啊 |
[07:47] | Beautiful name. | 好名字 |
[07:49] | So who is Melissa Shart? What makes her tick? | 那么梅丽莎·夏特是谁 她有何特别之处 |
[07:53] | Well, I grew up in Akron. | 我在亚克朗长大 |
[07:55] | – Ohio. – Yes. | -俄亥俄州 -对 |
[07:56] | – Yup. – And then went to UNLV. | -棒 -然后去了内华达大学拉斯维加斯分校 |
[07:59] | Go Runnin’ Rebels. | 奔跑叛逆者队加油 |
[08:01] | Yeah, that’s the mascot. | 没错 那是球队吉祥物 |
[08:03] | I know it well. I know it well. | 我很了解 我很了解 |
[08:06] | Our mascot was St. Peter. | 我们的吉祥物是圣彼得 |
[08:08] | I went to a catholic university. | 我上的是天主教大学 |
[08:11] | He was fierce. | 他超棒的 |
[08:16] | Go on. Go on. | 继续 继续 |
[08:17] | Well, I was a real estate agent. | 我是地产经纪 |
[08:20] | So if you’re looking to move, | 所以如果你们要搬家的话 |
[08:21] | right now’s a buyer’s market. | 现在正是时候 |
[08:25] | That’s very funny. That’s a good joke. | 真有趣 这笑话不错 |
[08:28] | No, but it’s been weird. It’s been hard. | 不 很奇怪 最近日子很难过 |
[08:29] | No, no, no. I know. We shouldn’t joke about that. | 不不不 我知道 我们不该开这个玩笑的 |
[08:31] | But we have to laugh about it. | 但我们必须笑 |
[08:33] | Best medicine. Got to laugh. Got to joke about it. | 最佳良药啊 要大笑 要开玩笑 |
[08:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[08:36] | Hey, I-I just want to apologize for smashing up your limo. | 我只是想说 抱歉撞坏了你的豪华轿车 |
[08:39] | I feel just awful about that. | 我心里很不好受 |
[08:42] | Don’t even worry about it. I don’t care about that thing. | 别多想了 我根本不在乎那个 |
[08:44] | – You sure? – Now, if had been my old VW Bug, | -真的吗 -如果是我原来那辆大众甲壳虫的话 |
[08:46] | we would’ve had a problem. | 我肯定跟你没完 |
[08:47] | Wait, you used to have a VW Bug? | 等等 你原来有辆大众甲壳虫吗 |
[08:49] | – Yeah. – I used to have a VW Bug! | -是啊 -我原来也有辆大众甲壳虫 |
[08:51] | – You did? – Yeah, I did. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[08:53] | That’s such a fun thing to have in common. | 真有趣 好巧啊 |
[08:55] | – Yeah. – Couple of bug owners here. | -是啊 -一对甲壳虫车主 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | Which one did you have? | 你的是哪一款 |
[09:04] | Okay, well, full disclosure, | 好吧 我老实交代吧 |
[09:05] | it was actually my buddy’s sister’s Bug. | 那其实是我兄弟的姐姐的甲壳虫 |
[09:08] | And it was a… a jetta. | 我的是 是一辆捷达 |
[09:10] | But, uh, God, I logged some serious hours in there. | 但是 天呐 我开了很久 |
[09:13] | Love those things. | 超喜欢 |
[09:15] | – Great cars. – Yeah. | -都是好车啊 -是啊 |
[09:18] | So, uh, Melissa, were you married in the old world? | 梅丽莎 你原来结过婚吗 |
[09:24] | Yes, I was married once to a jerk named Greg. | 我嫁过一个叫格雷格的混蛋 |
[09:28] | Cheated on me with a cop. | 他出轨了 对象是个警察 |
[09:30] | Friggin’ cheaters. | 最讨厌出轨的了 |
[09:32] | I’m so sorry you went through that. | 很遗憾 你有一段如此痛苦的回忆 |
[09:34] | No, it was all for the best. | 没事 其实这样对我也好 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – He wasn’t my type anyway. | -是啊 -反正他不是我的菜 |
[09:37] | And what is your type? | 那你喜欢哪一型的 |
[09:40] | Just a man’s man. A provider. | 真男人 能养家糊口有担当的 |
[09:43] | Duly noted. | 我就是 |
[09:47] | For… Carol, you know? | 是对卡萝尔 |
[09:49] | Trying to make myself a better husband for that woman. | 我一直想让自己成为一个更好的丈夫 |
[09:52] | And you should. | 是该如此 |
[09:53] | ‘Cause Carol, you seem like a really great lady. | 因为 卡萝尔 你真是个好姑娘 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Well, and I-I think Greg’s crazy, | 我觉得格雷格一定是疯了 |
[10:00] | because you, Melissa, are a catch. | 因为梅丽莎你简直是性感尤物啊 |
[10:02] | Like, a Moby Dick-sized catch. | 性感到冒烟的那种尤物 |
[10:05] | Moby Dick? | 只是冒烟吗 |
[10:06] | Try Moby double Dick. | 应该是性感到喷火吧 |
[10:08] | Well, I’m gonna get to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[10:11] | Thank you, dinner was… | 谢谢你们 晚餐很… |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | – Walk you home? – I’m good. | -用我送你回去吗 -我一个人就行了 |
[10:16] | How about another group hug? | 不如我们再抱抱一个吧 |
[10:17] | Rain check. | 以后再抱吧 |
[10:19] | Well, I’m gonna collect. | 那我以后再找你收 |
[10:21] | Believe you me. | 你要相信我 |
[10:23] | Like a tax man collecting hug tax. | 就好像税务员征收拥抱税 |
[10:26] | I will collect. | 我一定会收的 |
[10:29] | So, you ready to take the train to repopulation station? | 你准备乘上繁衍人类的列车咣咣咣了吗 |
[10:34] | Without your beard, you’re like a whole new man. | 剃了胡子 你真是焕然一新啊 |
[10:36] | It’s like I’m cheating on my husband. | 跟你上床就好像背着我老公偷腥 |
[10:39] | Which I would never, ever do. | 那种事我永远不会做的 |
[10:41] | Yeah, uh, look, I’m sorry, Carol, | 不好意思 卡萝尔 |
[10:43] | I-I really don’t feel like it tonight. | 今晚真的没有那个兴致 |
[10:45] | I think I ate something that didn’t agree with me. | 我好像吃坏了什么东西 |
[10:51] | Is it diarrhea? | 你要拉肚子吗 |
[10:52] | Carol, can we please not talk about this? | 卡萝尔 我们能不谈这个吗 |
[10:54] | Phil, I’m your wife, and I want you to know | 菲尔 我是你老婆 你要知道 |
[10:56] | that you can always tell me about your diarrhea. | 你要是拉肚子了可以尽管告诉我 |
[10:59] | – Carol… – You can, and I’ll tell you if I ever have it. | -卡萝尔 -我拉肚子了我也会告诉你的 |
[11:03] | It’s part of the deal. | 婚姻就是如此 |
[11:04] | It’s why people get married. | 所以大家才结婚啊 |
[11:06] | So they can tell each other stuff like that. | 结婚就是为了能告诉彼此那种事 |
[11:08] | Carol, look, I don’t have diarrhea, okay? | 卡萝尔 我没拉肚子 |
[11:10] | My stomach is just upset. | 我只是胃不舒服 |
[11:13] | But I promise you, as your husband, | 但我向你保证 作为你老公 |
[11:15] | the moment I have diarrhea, | 一旦我拉肚子了 |
[11:16] | I will march on over to your house | 我会以迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[11:18] | and tell you all about it. | 跑去你家里告诉你 |
[11:19] | And I look forward to hearing about yours. | 我也很期待听到你拉肚子的好消息 |
[11:22] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[11:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:27] | Hey, Phil? | 对了菲尔 |
[11:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:31] | Are you attracted to Melissa? | 你喜欢梅丽莎吗 |
[11:34] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[11:38] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[11:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:56] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看个东西 |
[12:06] | This way. | 这边 |
[12:22] | Hi, Phil. Guess what I have? | 菲尔 你猜我要给你看什么 |
[12:24] | Starts with a “D.” | 英文以D开头哦 |
[12:26] | Diarrhea. diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea! | 拉肚子 拉肚子 拉肚子 拉肚子 |
[12:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:44] | Oh, hey, Melissa. | 你好 梅丽莎 |
[12:46] | What can I do you for? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:48] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, hang on one sec. Almost done with my set. | 好 稍等 就快好了 |
[12:53] | Got to get those reps in. | 我得练出腹肌啊 |
[12:55] | 391 391… | |
[12:57] | 392 392… | |
[13:00] | 39…3 Three-ninety… …three. | |
[13:04] | 393– that’s my number. | 393个 一个不能少 |
[13:07] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[13:14] | So, what is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[13:16] | Must be from the Volkswagen fairy. | 肯定是大众汽车童话故事里出来的吧 |
[13:20] | No biggie. | 小事一桩啦 |
[13:21] | You know, I felt bad about the limo | 很抱歉我撞了你的豪华轿车 |
[13:22] | and so I made right. | 所以我作出弥补了 |
[13:24] | That’s how I do. | 我就是这样的人 |
[13:25] | I’m a provider like that. | 我是个有担当的人 |
[13:27] | You really don’t have to do that. | 你真的不用这么做的 |
[13:29] | I don’t do things ’cause I have to. | 我做事都是跟着感觉走 |
[13:31] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[13:32] | Can I see you for a second?! | 能过来一下吗 |
[13:34] | Sure, Carol! Anything for you! | 好的 卡萝尔 乐意之极 |
[13:37] | So devoted to her. | 我对她就是这么尽心尽力 |
[13:39] | – Phil! – I said I’m coming, Carol! | -菲尔 -我这就来了 卡萝尔 |
[13:45] | You shouted? | 你喊什么喊 |
[13:46] | You bought Melissa a car? | 你给梅丽莎买了台车 |
[13:48] | Yeah, Carol, I smashed up her limo. | 是啊 卡萝尔 我把她的豪华轿车撞坏了 |
[13:50] | So you have all the time to do that, | 你有那闲工夫给她买车 |
[13:52] | but you couldn’t take the time to fix my door? | 却没时间给我把门修好吗 |
[13:54] | Carol, this door is broken in a way that cannot be fixed. | 卡萝尔 这扇门已经修不好了 |
[13:58] | Okay, it was broken from the start, | 从一开始就坏了的东西 |
[14:00] | so maybe it’s time to think about moving on. | 也许是时候考虑放下了 |
[14:03] | Phil, when something’s broken, | 菲尔 东西坏了 |
[14:04] | you don’t just throw it away. | 不能说扔掉就扔掉 |
[14:06] | Okay, you work on it and you fix it. | 你应该努力去修补 |
[14:09] | Fine, Carol. I’ll fix the stupid door. | 好吧 卡萝尔 我修门不就行了 |
[14:11] | – Fine. – Fine! | -好 -好 |
[14:12] | – Fine! – Fine! | -好 -好 |
[14:13] | – Fine! – Fine! | -好 -好 |
[14:14] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[14:22] | Locked in a pretty serious battle with Carol’s door. | 我要好好对付一下卡萝尔的门了 |
[14:24] | Gonna pop down to the hardware store, uh, pick up some supplies, | 所以得去趟五金店弄点工具 |
[14:27] | gonna get some two by’s, some four by’s, | 弄些木条来 |
[14:29] | nails for sure. | 当然还需要钉子 |
[14:30] | – A Wilson Phillips head screwdriver… – A what? | -一把威尔逊·菲利普斯螺丝刀 -什么 |
[14:33] | A Wilson Phillips head screwdriver. | 威尔逊·菲利普斯螺丝刀啊 |
[14:35] | You mean a Phillips head screwdriver. | 你是指菲利普斯螺丝刀吧 |
[14:37] | Wilson Phillips was a band. | 威尔逊·菲利普斯是个乐队 |
[14:41] | They named a band after a screwdriver. | 竟然有人用螺丝刀的名字命名乐队 |
[14:42] | Cool. Well, uh, catch you on the flippity. | 好棒 那我们一会儿见哦 |
[14:47] | Pick up a shirt while you’re at it. | 你去的时候记得找件上衣穿 |
[14:52] | Yeah, so, that’s the wedding scrapbook. | 这就是我们的婚礼剪贴簿 |
[14:55] | Wish there were actual picture. But… | 要是真有照片就好了 但是… |
[14:58] | – I like the illustrations. – Thank you. | -插画很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I took a class from a police sketch artist once. | 我跟一个警方素描家学过画画 |
[15:05] | His drawings led to the capture of the green river killer. | 多亏了他的画绿河杀人魔才被抓住 |
[15:09] | Well, it really shows. | 画得真心不错 |
[15:13] | Hey, I was wondering, why don’t you and Phil live in the same house? | 我不明白你和菲尔为什么不住一起 |
[15:16] | He likes to have a little buffer. | 他需要段时间缓冲一下 |
[15:18] | But why? You’re his wife. | 为什么 你是他妻子啊 |
[15:21] | Well, to be honest, we only got married to repopulate. | 说实话 我们结婚是为了繁衍 |
[15:26] | I didn’t want bastard children. | 我不想生下野种 |
[15:29] | And I got to give him credit. | 这点我得感谢他 |
[15:30] | I mean, he could’ve walked away. | 他可以不理我的 |
[15:32] | Most men would probably think I was crazy | 大多数男人可能会觉得 |
[15:34] | for wanting to be married. | 我想结婚是疯了 |
[15:37] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[15:39] | Carol, no. | 卡萝尔 没有 |
[15:41] | Do you know how I’ve spent the last year of my life? | 你知道过去一年我是怎么生活的吗 |
[15:44] | I’ve been driving around the country | 我开车环游全国 |
[15:45] | going to different coffee shops. | 去不同的咖啡店 |
[15:47] | Just sitting there, reading old magazines | 我就坐在咖啡厅里 边喝咖啡 |
[15:50] | with my little cup, and I’d write my name on it | 边看旧杂志 我会把自己的名字写在杯子上 |
[15:52] | and misspell it. | 并且故意拼错 |
[15:55] | Just to feel normal. | 就想感受正常的生活 |
[15:57] | Well, I’ll go have coffee with you. | 我可以跟你一起去喝咖啡 |
[16:00] | I’d like that. | 太好了 |
[16:03] | Wh… Is that me? | 等等 这是我吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:07] | I just got here yesterday. | 我昨天才到这里 |
[16:09] | Oh, yeah, that’s one thing they teach you in the class. | 这是上课的时候他们教我的 |
[16:11] | You have to sketch fast or the killer could kill again. | 你得快点画出来 否则凶手会再次杀人 |
[16:16] | – Right. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[16:25] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[16:26] | Oh, hey! | 是你啊 |
[16:27] | It’s going insanely good. It… | 情况好极了 这门… |
[16:30] | Insanely good. | 好极了 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 看样子是的 |
[16:33] | Well, there’s an easy fix for that. | 修门很快的 |
[16:34] | You know, you just throw a little nail in there, like so. | 只要钉上几颗钉子 就像这样 |
[16:41] | I got my thumb there. | 砸到大拇指了 |
[16:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:44] | No, I’m good. I’m good. I’m doing great. | 没事 没事 我很好 |
[16:46] | And how are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | I was just wanting to invite you and Carol over later, | 我想邀请你和卡萝尔去我那边 |
[16:50] | if you’re free. | 如果你有时间 |
[16:52] | I hooked up my fridge to a little generator | 我把冰箱接到一个小发电机上了 |
[16:53] | and have some beers chilling. | 正冷冻啤酒呢 |
[16:55] | Well, that’d be great. | 太好了 |
[16:56] | Uh, you know, I’ll definitely pass that on to Carol. | 我一定通知卡萝尔 |
[17:10] | It’s too bad Carol couldn’t come. | 卡萝尔来不了太遗憾了 |
[17:12] | Yeah. Diarrhea. | 是啊 拉肚子了 |
[17:15] | She takes a lot of chances in the kitchen. | 她总是喜欢胡乱吃东西 |
[17:17] | But, uh, don’t mention it to her, okay? | 但是你千万别跟她说 |
[17:20] | She gets real embarrassed. | 她会觉得丢人 |
[17:25] | Can I confess something to you? | 我能跟你坦白件事吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 |
[17:30] | When I first met you guys, I liked Carol immediately, | 我刚见你们的时候 马上就喜欢上卡萝尔了 |
[17:34] | but I was a little… | 但是我有点… |
[17:38] | unclear on you. | 对你不确定 |
[17:40] | Un-unclear in what way? | 什么不确定 |
[17:42] | There was a weird… weird energy at first. | 起初我觉得你有点…诡异 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | That’s, uh, crazy. What? | 不会吧 怎么会 |
[17:51] | But then I talked to Carol | 但是然后我跟卡萝尔说了 |
[17:52] | and she told me more about your situation, | 她把你的情况都告诉我了 |
[17:54] | and I realized, I might’ve… | 我意识到 我可能… |
[17:56] | You know, just… | 就是… |
[17:58] | misjudged you, so-so I’m sorry. | 误解你了 所以很抱歉 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you misjudged me ’cause I’m not… | 对 你误解我了 因为我不… |
[18:03] | That’s weird, you were unclear on that, but… | 好奇怪 你竟然不确定 但是… |
[18:05] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经跟你道歉了 |
[18:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 没事没事 |
[18:07] | I’m saying thanks for saying it. | 谢谢你跟我直说 |
[18:09] | It takes a big person to be so… to say sorry | 人要心胸宽广…才能跟别人道歉 |
[18:12] | and that was… that’s a cool gesture | 你做得…做得很棒 |
[18:14] | and, you know, especially when you’re wrong like that. | 尤其是你竟然会犯那种错的时候 |
[18:16] | Um, so… | 所以… |
[18:17] | Hey, cheers to that, though. | 我们为此干杯吧 |
[18:19] | I’m so happy that you misjudged me | 我很高兴你开始误解了我 |
[18:21] | and think I’m great. | 以为我很棒 |
[18:28] | Oh, I need to get another beer. | 我还想再喝一瓶 |
[18:29] | You want another beer? | 你呢 |
[18:31] | Well, pretty tipsy already, but why not? | 虽然我喝醉了 但何乐而不为呢 |
[18:34] | – One more beer. – One more won’t kill me. | -再来一瓶 -多喝一瓶又何妨 |
[18:38] | God. | 天哪 |
[18:40] | Two years. | 整整两年 |
[18:42] | Such a long time. | 那么漫长 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:46] | I get so lonely, you know. | 我好孤独好寂寞 |
[18:49] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[18:50] | I guess it’s just that I’m… | 我就是… |
[18:52] | And I really hate this word, | 我真的不想说出口 |
[18:53] | but there’s no other way to say it, I’m horny. | 但我只能这么说 我好饥渴 |
[18:58] | I’m so horny, Phil. | 我真的好饥渴 菲尔 |
[19:02] | I mean, after something like this happens, | 发生这种事后 |
[19:04] | you realize how necessary it is to be… | 你知道人多么需要… |
[19:07] | you know, just touched and held and kissed. | 需要被抚摸被拥抱被深吻 |
[19:11] | I would saw off my right arm to make out with a dude. | 要给我一个男人我宁愿自断右臂 |
[19:15] | I would, too. I would, too. It’s natural. | 换做我我也是 人之常情嘛 |
[19:17] | You know, that’s why I’m so happy for you and Carol. | 所以我才特别为你和卡萝尔高兴 |
[19:19] | No, but… | 不 但是… |
[19:20] | I mean, I know that it’s not perfect between you guys, | 我知道你们两个之间并不完美 |
[19:22] | but at least you have each other. | 但至少你们拥有彼此 |
[19:24] | Yeah, but I mean… | 但我是说… |
[19:24] | And I respect that. | 我尊重你们 |
[19:27] | But God, I just want to get laid. | 天哪 好无聊好想被强奸啊 |
[19:32] | Sorry, that was inappropriate. | 抱歉 这么跟你说不合适 |
[19:34] | – No, no, no, no. – I shouldn’t be talking to a married man like that. | -不不不 -我不该这么跟有妇之夫说话 |
[19:35] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t beat yourself up about that. | 不不不 你不要自暴自弃 |
[19:37] | It’s just my luck, the only man left on the face of the earth | 是我命不好 地球上就剩下一个男人 |
[19:41] | and he’s married. | 他却结婚了 |
[19:43] | He doesn’t have to be. | 他可以不结婚 |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | I got to go have a quick talk with Carol | 我去找一下卡萝尔 |
[19:50] | and I will be right back. | 马上回来 |
[19:55] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[19:58] | Coming in! | 进来了啊 |
[20:04] | – Carol. – Hi, Phil. | -卡萝尔 -菲尔 |
[20:06] | I have something really important I need to talk to you about. | 我有件重要的事跟你说 |
[20:08] | Okay, hold on just… | 好 稍等一下 |
[20:09] | Just putting the finishing touches on this project. | 我马上就弄好了 |
[20:12] | I really need to talk to you about this marriage. | 我真的需要跟你谈谈我们的婚姻问题 |
[20:14] | And… Done. | 搞定了 |
[20:16] | I think you’re really going to like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[20:18] | It’s for my door. | 挂我门上的 |
[20:19] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:20] | Home of Carol Pilbasian-Miller. | 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森-米勒之家 |
[20:25] | Look, Phil, | 听我说 菲尔 |
[20:26] | I know it can be an annoying job at time to fix the door, | 我知道修门是件很烦人的事 |
[20:31] | but I thought this could help. | 但我觉得这样好多了 |
[20:32] | It’s just a reminder that I’m rooting for you | 可以提醒我们我一直在支持你 |
[20:35] | and I believe in you, ’cause I’m your wife. | 并且我相信你 因为我是你妻子 |
[20:39] | And I know fixing the door may take time, | 我也知道修好门需要时间 |
[20:43] | but I believe that one day you will fix it | 但我相信终有一天你会修好 |
[20:47] | and that door will be magnificent. | 那扇门肯定会很漂亮 |
[20:54] | Um, wh-what did you want to talk about? | 话说你想跟我说什么 |
[21:01] | I have diarrhea. | 我拉肚子了 |
[21:05] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[21:09] | Phil, you know the door symbolizes our marriage. | 菲尔 你知道那扇门象征着我们的婚姻吧 |
[21:11] | I know, Carol. I know. | 我知道 卡萝尔 我知道 |