Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] I just grazed him. I mean, Pat’s gonna be fine. Right? 我撞到他了 也许帕特没事呢 对吧
[00:22] He dead. 他死
[00:23] Tandy, I killed someone. 坦迪 我杀人了
[00:25] Pat is alive. 帕特还活着
[00:27] Pat’s come for us! But Tandy will save us. 帕特来找我们了 但是坦迪会救我们
[00:29] Pat is dead! 帕特死了
[00:30] What possible reason do you have 所以你为什么
[00:32] to lie to us like this? 那样骗我们
[00:33] I killed him, didn’t I? 我杀了他 对吗
[00:36] That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. 这是别人为我做过的最美好的事了
[00:38] How’d you get rid of the boat? 船你怎么处理的
[00:40] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[00:43] He gone. 他不见了
[00:45] How could Pat be alive? 帕特怎么可能没死
[00:47] I mean, I did all the tests. 能测的我都测过了啊
[00:48] The breathing test. 呼吸测试
[00:49] The tickling test. 挠痒测试
[00:51] The kicking test. 脚踹测试
[00:52] And all of them came back positive for death. 所有一切都证明他已经死透透了
[00:54] Wait, so I-I didn’t kill him? 等等 所以我没杀他咯
[00:56] Oh, no, you definitely killed him. 不 你绝对杀了他
[00:57] It’s just, he may be alive now. 他只是可能现在还活着而已
[01:00] Tandy, there’s a trail of blood here. 坦迪 这里有血迹
[01:02] Unless you were fooling around with your sriracha sauce… 如果不是你又把辣椒酱乱撒着玩的话
[01:04] Oh, no, that’s blood. 不 这是血
[01:07] It looks like it leads to the beach. 这个似乎通到沙滩去了
[01:09] Look. 看呐
[01:12] Look! 看
[01:19] Well, Pat clearly came down here to get to his boat. 帕特显然是来这里取他的船了
[01:23] Okay, we’re not safe here. We need to leave. 好了 这里不安全了 我们得离开
[01:25] What? The boat’s gone. We’re safe now. 什么 船都没了 我们暂时安全了啊
[01:27] How do we know he didn’t sail off 我们怎么知道他不是
[01:28] to get a bunch of new killing supplies? 出海去取杀人补给了
[01:31] Yeah, maybe he sent the boat off to make it look like he left, 是啊 也许他故意放走了船 好显得他离开了
[01:33] but he’s actually here in Malibu somewhere. 但其实他还躲在马里布的某处
[01:35] Hell, that hairy old turd could be watching us right now. 见鬼 那个老毛怪可能正在监视我们呢
[01:38] Oh, my God, there he is! 天哪 他在那里
[01:40] Look out! 小心
[01:41] Had to do it. BT– bad timing. 我控制不住自己 BT 时机不对
[01:43] Idiot. 蠢货
[01:43] Look, you guys know that I’m known 听着 你们都知道
[01:45] for my rational thinking, right? 我的理性思维是出了名的 对吧
[01:48] I’m telling you, we’re getting worked up over nothing here. 我跟你们说 我们这完全是庸人自扰
[01:52] Pat lives his life in fear, huh? 帕特活在恐惧中
[01:54] And he thinks the virus is still around. 他觉得病毒仍存在我们周围
[01:56] So, he’s not planning some bloody rampage 所以 他绝对不是在筹谋什么报复行为
[01:58] where he comes back to stab us in our hearts, 不会想着回来往我们心上扎一刀啊
[02:00] or to decapitate us in our sleep, 在睡梦中把我们头砍下来啊
[02:03] or to carrot-peel our bodies 或者像削萝卜一样扒了我们的皮
[02:05] and then pour vinegar on the freshly exposed wounds, 然后往新的伤口上倒醋啊
[02:08] or to, like, you know, rip into our eyeballs with a razor. 或者用剃刀把我们眼珠子挖出来什么的
[02:11] Okay, okay, we get it. What’s your point? 行了行了 你到底想说什么
[02:13] Pat’s trying to get as far away from us as possible. 帕特只想离我们越远越好
[02:16] Okay? Hell, he’s probably already in Hawaii, 好吧 他搞不好已经在夏威夷了
[02:18] toes in the sand, inking up some jorts. 把脚埋在沙滩里 在牛仔裤上作画了
[02:22] That’s the Pat I know. 我认识的帕特就是这样的人
[02:23] Pat… good guy… 帕特 是个好人啊
[02:25] at times. 虽然时不时会抽风
[02:26] Bottom line: 最起码
[02:28] Pat’s way more scared of us than we are of him. 比起我们怕他 帕特更怕我们
[02:31] He’s not coming back. 他不会回来的
[02:33] No, I got to admit, I agree with Tandy. 是的 我不得不说 我同意坦迪的话
[02:36] I spent a lot of time with Pat, 我和帕特待了很长一段时间
[02:37] and he really is a very fearful person. 他确实是个疑神疑鬼的人
[02:40] And he eats cat food. 他还吃猫食
[02:42] That doesn’t really have anything to do with anything, 虽然这话和我们要说的没什么关系
[02:44] but it was just something weird that I remember. 我只是恰好记得他这个怪习惯
[02:45] But, yeah, I think he’s probably gone. 但是没错 我觉得他很可能已经走了
[02:49] Thank you, Lewis. 谢谢你 路易斯
[02:50] You knew him best, Lewis. 你最了解他了 路易斯
[02:52] Maybe we’re overthinking this. 也许是我们想多了
[02:55] Shall we head back to the house? 那我们回去吧
[02:57] Yeah, I guess. 好吧
[02:58] I could eat. 我饿了
[02:59] – Yeah. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[03:00] This is the right move. 你们做得没错
[03:02] We’re safe here. 我们在这里是安全的
[03:16] Hey, bud. 伙计
[03:17] What you got there? 你这是放什么在呢
[03:18] Hey, yeah. I, uh… 你好啊 我
[03:19] you know, I know people are a little uneasy 我知道大家还是有点不放心
[03:21] about the whole Pat situation, 因为帕特的事情
[03:22] so I have created a little makeshift alarm system. 所以我做了一个报警系统 凑合着用用
[03:28] Neat. 真棒
[03:29] Hey, you want a little taste? 你想来试试吗
[03:30] Sure. 当然
[03:31] Hey, Carol! Come here! 卡萝尔 过来一下
[03:39] Isn’t this something! 真是了不起啊
[03:45] What do you need, Tandy? 你叫我干什么 坦迪
[03:47] Just wanted to tell you you look wonderful today. 就想跟你说 你今天美极了
[03:49] That kind of talk is grounds for a kiss. 你嘴真甜 我想给你一个吻
[03:52] Punishment accepted. 这个惩罚我接受了
[03:54] I’m gonna give it to you. 那就来吧
[04:15] I’ll be in the bedroom. 我去卧室了
[04:18] Look, I’m 100% sure that Pat’s not coming back, 听着 我很确定帕特不会回来了
[04:21] but on the one percent chance he does, 但要是万一的万一他回来了
[04:24] this is a good safeguard, you know? 这也是个很好的保卫措施 对吧
[04:25] And plus, it’s a fun song, so it’s a double blessing. 而且 这首歌很带感 所以 一举两得
[04:28] Sure. 是啊
[04:29] Oh, my God, did you notice 对了 你有没有注意到
[04:30] how Lewis just totally got my back 在留在马里布这事上
[04:32] on the whole staying in Malibu thing? 路易斯完全支持我了
[04:33] I did see that. 我的确注意到了
[04:34] Oh, it’s so nice to see him coming on over to Tandytown. 看到他成为我这一国的人我真是太开心了
[04:37] Well, let me tell you, I’ve been living there for a while, 我跟你说 我已经在你这一国住了一段时间了
[04:39] and the weather is fine. 气候宜人啊
[04:41] Yeah, that’s ’cause when you’re there, 那是因为 主要有你在
[04:42] there’s always sunshine. 就总是阳光普照
[04:44] Let me give you a hand with these fish, huh? 我来帮你安这个鱼吧[给你一只手]
[04:46] Hey, why would I need a hand? 我要手干什么
[04:47] I got two of ’em already. Boom. 我已经有两只手了啊 哈哈
[04:50] I’d love your help. 你能帮我 我太高兴了
[04:56] Don’t move! 不许动
[04:57] Oh, hey, Lewis! 路易斯
[04:59] Did I scare you? 我吓到你了吗
[05:00] Yes, very much so. 没错 吓死我了
[05:02] Uh, what is this? 这是什么
[05:04] Just a little sniper’s nest. 狙击手专用堡垒
[05:07] Want to take a gander? 想进来看看吗
[05:10] So, this is just your standard slit trench. 这是一个标准的狭长掩壕
[05:12] Or as you probably know it, spider hole. 简单点说 蜘蛛洞
[05:14] Sure. Sure. Right. 是啊 是啊 我知道
[05:16] Uh, this is my primary vantage point. 这是我的最佳有利地形
[05:20] What do you think? 你觉得怎样
[05:22] Love it. Yeah. Yeah. 我超爱 真的
[05:23] Good, uh, vantage point. 非常好 有利地形
[05:25] Slits seem appropriately… slitty. 狭长掩壕看起来真的很 狭长
[05:28] Good trench depth. Yep. Sure. Sure. 沟深也很深 很好 很好
[05:31] Ooh, there’s Erica. 那是艾瑞卡
[05:34] So, let’s imagine she’s charging at us with evil intent. 假设她不怀好意地向我们冲过来
[05:38] Okay. 好的
[05:42] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[05:44] Brain stem shot? 击中脑干
[05:45] Base of the brain. One shot, threat over. 大脑的基础 只要一枪 危机解除
[05:48] And this nest here gives me, uh, 这个堡垒能让我
[05:49] great brain stem possibilities from every angle. 从各个角度都可能射中脑干
[05:52] Okay. 好的
[05:53] Here, follow my finger. 顺着我指尖方向看
[05:54] All right. 好的
[05:55] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[05:56] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[05:58] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[05:59] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[06:00] Brain stem shot. 击中脑干
[06:03] Oh. Hey, Erica! 你好啊 艾瑞卡
[06:05] I just shot you. 我刚击中了你
[06:06] Oh! Oh, okay. 是吗 好吧
[06:09] You were a bad guy. 你是个坏人
[06:10] It was a simulation. It was fun. 我是在模拟场景 很有趣
[06:12] Glad I could, uh, be of help. 能帮到你 我很 很高兴
[06:24] Couldn’t resist. 我控制不住我自己啊
[06:25] Got it out of my system. 我天生就这样
[06:27] Just wanted to say, uh, great first day back at the house. 我只想说 回到房子的第一天真开心
[06:30] Uh, a-and by the way, let’s all give Carol a hand 对了 请大家都对卡萝尔重新布置房子
[06:32] for this amazing redesign. Huh? 表示感谢 好吗
[06:35] Guys… 各位
[06:37] Stop it. 不要这样嘛
[06:37] You know, it was just a classic 这不过就是
[06:39] “turn the frown upside down” deal. “丑物美化”方法
[06:41] Here, I’ll show you. 我展示给你们看
[06:42] Oh, so I took all the bullet holes 我把所有的弹孔
[06:44] and I turned ’em into daisies. 都变成了小雏菊
[06:46] Watch your back, Martha Stewart. Rest in peace. 小心了 玛莎·斯图尔特 安息吧
[06:50] And rather than get rid of all the angry messages, 与其抛弃那些愤怒的宣言
[06:53] I thought maybe we should reclaim them, 我觉得也许我们可以重新利用一下它们
[06:54] 面对种族歧视 我很生气
[06:55] like, you know, how you turn sewage water 就像是把废水
[06:57] into delicious drinking water. 变成甘甜的饮用水
[06:59] So, instead of, “We’re all going to die,” 我把 我们都要去死
[07:01] I wrote, “We’re all going to diet.” 变成了 我们都要去节食
[07:03] Great idea, Carol. You know, 这主意真棒 卡萝尔 你知道吗
[07:05] I’ve been looking to shed some LBs, 我一直想减肥
[07:06] so, uh, that’s gonna serve as constant motivation. 这肯定能长久激励我的
[07:08] Yeah, well, I think you look great, Tandy. 我觉得你现在体型很棒 坦迪
[07:11] – Thanks, bud. – You got it. -谢了 兄弟 -不谢
[07:12] Now, if I may have the floor 如果你们能让我再说两句话
[07:13] for just a few more– huh, inadvertent rhyme there– 我无意中又压了个韵
[07:16] uh, I’ve been, y-you know, 我一直想
[07:18] thinking about some general safety measures 弄出一些安全措施来
[07:20] that will protect you treasures– 保护你们的财产
[07:22] advertent rhyme. 我这是故意押韵
[07:23] Okay, um, are we allowed to boo throughout your little speech, 我们能不能为你的小演讲喝倒彩
[07:26] or do you want us to just hold all our boos 还是说你希望我们把这些倒彩
[07:28] to the very end? 留到最后
[07:28] – Yeah, probably at the end. – Okay. -那就留到最后吧 -好的
[07:30] Uh, anyway, to put everyone at ease, 不管怎样 为了让大家住的舒心
[07:32] I’ve decided to give little self-defense lessons 我决定每晚晚餐的时候
[07:34] each night at dinner. 都教大家一些自卫小技巧
[07:35] That’s actually not a bad idea, Tandy. 这主意很不错啊 坦迪
[07:38] Thank you, Lewis. 谢谢你 路易斯
[07:39] I– I actually need a volunteer. 我需要一个志愿者
[07:41] Would you mind, uh, helping me out? 你能帮我一把吗
[07:43] Um, sure. 没问题
[07:44] Yeah. 好的
[07:46] All right. 好
[07:49] Now, this is a taser. 看好了 这是一把电击枪
[07:51] Wait a minute. 等等
[07:53] Are you gonna tase me, Tandy? 你是要电我吗 坦迪
[07:54] No, I’m not gonna tase you, Lewis. 不啊 我怎么会电你呢 路易斯
[07:57] Okay, now just come at me like you’re a murderer. Okay? 现在 像一个杀人犯一样朝我走过来 好吗
[08:01] Okay. Okay, fine. 好吧 好吧
[08:05] I’m a murderer, I’m coming for you right now… 我是个杀人犯 我来杀你了
[08:06] Okay, just… Lewis, 路易斯
[08:08] come on, what are you, like, 你这是搞什么
[08:08] the friendliest murderer of all time? 史上最友好的杀人犯吗
[08:10] Get back there and act like a murderer. 重来 演得像个杀人犯一点
[08:12] You want to murder me! You want to kill me! 你想谋害我 你想杀我
[08:14] I’m nervous that you’re gonna tase me. 我怕你会电我
[08:15] Lewis… 路易斯
[08:17] trust me. 相信我
[08:25] Okay, so you’d just press the button… 好了 这时 你就按下按钮
[08:26] Oh! Tandy! 坦迪
[08:28] Oh, no! Tandy! Oh, oh, oh, oh… 不 坦迪
[08:32] Uh-oh. Still going. 还在电
[08:33] Wait, what do I do? What do I do? 等等 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
[08:34] Try taking your finger off the button. 试着把你的手指从按钮上移开
[08:36] Oh. Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 好的 好的
[08:38] You just take your finger off the thing. 就这样把手指移开就好
[08:39] Uh, oh… God… 天哪
[08:40] Sorry, bud. 抱歉 兄弟
[08:42] Wow, this thing really works, huh? 这真的很好用 对吗
[08:44] Uh, somebody set a timer 来人设个计时器
[08:45] so we can see how long he’s incapacitated. 我们看看他这状态能维持多久
[08:47] You okay down there, bud? 你还好吧 兄弟
[08:50] Okay, well, good first day. 好吧 第一天真不错
[08:52] Why don’t we eat? 不如我们开动吧
[08:53] He can join in progress, right? 他可以中途加入我们 对吧
[09:00] Oh, Tandy. Hi. 坦迪 你好啊
[09:02] Take a look at this, huh? 你看看这个
[09:06] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[09:07] I love it! What is it? 我很喜欢 这是什么
[09:09] Oh, here, get on all fours and I’ll show you. 你趴下 我来给你看
[09:11] – All right. – ?Okay. -好 -来
[09:13] I trust you, here. 我相信你
[09:14] There’s some point to this, sure. 这样肯定有其意义
[09:15] This is so if anyone comes into the house, 这样的话 如果有人进来
[09:19] they will be unable to locate and murder the cow. 他们就无法找到并杀害奶牛了
[09:23] I call it “Cow-moo-flage.” 我称之为”哞哞牛掩护物”
[09:27] I love it. You could open a store. 我很喜欢 你都能开店了
[09:29] I’d like to. 我是想
[09:30] Hey, Carol? 卡萝尔
[09:31] You don’t think that Lewis was upset 我电击了路易斯
[09:33] that I tased him, do you? 他不会生气吧
[09:34] No, I think he understood where from which you were coming. 不会的 他知道你不是故意的
[09:37] You sure? ‘Cause I noticed a look when I zotzed him. 真的吗 我电到他的时候注意到他的表情了
[09:40] That might have just been his body seizing. 那可能是因为他身体在抽搐
[09:42] I-I just really regret the way that I treated him. 我真的很后悔我以前那样对待他
[09:46] And, uh, I don’t know… 我也不知道
[09:47] just hope that one day, we can, you know… 我就想有一天 我们可以
[09:51] You want to be his friend? 你想成为他的朋友吗
[09:54] Yeah. 是的
[09:55] Well, your heart’s in the right place. 你这么想是对的
[09:57] Why don’t you just ask him? 所以你直接问他吧
[09:58] I’m so bad at these things. 我真的很不擅长做这种事
[10:00] You just speak from your heartmouth 你发自内心地说出你想说的话就行
[10:03] and you can’t miss. 肯定会成功的
[10:05] I’ll do that. 我会的
[10:08] Oh, God, do you think that’s Pat? 天啊 是帕特来了吗
[10:09] Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Just follow me. 嘘嘘嘘 跟着我
[10:30] Erica, you put the fear of gosh in us! 艾瑞卡 你吓死我们了
[10:33] Geez, guys, cool your jets. 天啊 你们冷静点
[10:34] I just had a bout of morning sickness. 我只是去晨吐了
[10:36] Oh, don’t say morning sickness. 不要说晨吐
[10:40] Oh, now I’ve got it. 现在我也要晨吐了
[10:43] Obviously, 显然
[10:44] we need to do a better job at figuring out who 我们需要想个更好的办法知道
[10:47] is setting off our singing wall fishes. 是谁触发了我们的警报墙
[10:50] Tap shoes? 踢踏舞鞋
[10:51] And there’s whistles in there, too. 还有哨子
[10:52] So, I propose that when we walk around, 所以 我建议我们走路的时候
[10:55] we wear these tappers and we blow these whistles. 穿这种踢踏舞鞋 并且吹哨子
[10:58] That way, when we hear our singing wall fish, 这样 我们听到警报墙响了
[11:00] but we don’t hear this… 但是没有听到这个的话
[11:08] …we’ll know it’s someone that needs to be terminated. 那我们就知道是需要消灭的人来了
[11:10] Okay. Well, I’m with you in theory. 好 理论上 我同意你的观点
[11:12] But I guess my only problem is that 但我唯一的问题是
[11:14] I’m not gonna wear those frigging things, 我绝不会穿那种鞋子
[11:16] and y’all can suck it. 你们想穿你们穿
[11:18] So, a maybe from Gail. 好吧 盖尔不穿
[11:19] Okay, now, before you leave, FYI, 好 大家先别走
[11:21] I got a few extra Tasers and I placed them 我还有几把电击枪 我把它们
[11:24] at what I like to call “Tasing stations” 放在屋子里各个叫做
[11:26] throughout the house. “电击站”的地方了
[11:27] Th-They’re all very well marked 每个地方都用
[11:28] 电击站 如果看到疯子 那就用电击枪
[11:29] with these signs that, uh, Carol made. 卡萝尔做的标志标记了
[11:30] I’m doing something similar, but with axes. 我也做了点类似的事 但用的是斧子
[11:33] Uh, I didn’t put up any signs or anything, but it’s… 我没有贴任何标志之类的 但是
[11:36] basically just a bunch of axes around the house– 基本就是在我们房子里放了几把斧子
[11:39] pretty self-explanatory. 这就不用多解释了
[11:40] There’s one over here. 这里就有一把
[11:43] So, what you do is you just take the ax, 你们只要把斧子拿出来
[11:46] swing it through the person. 挥向目标就可以了
[11:48] And then wipe off the blood and put it back in its station. 然后把血迹擦干净 再把斧子放回原处
[11:58] Speak from the heartmouth. 发自内心
[12:00] Speak from the heartmouth. 发自内心
[12:03] Oh, hey, Lewis! 路易斯
[12:05] Thank you so much for joining me here. 非常感谢你过来
[12:06] Uh, I’ll get straight to the point. 我就开门见山了
[12:09] Uh, you ever heard the story of the lion and the mouse? 你听说过狮子和耗子的故事吗
[12:12] Uh, yeah. I think so. It’s been a long time. 听说过 很久以前的事了
[12:14] Okay, well, then, why don’t I give you a little refresher. 好吧 那我再给你讲一遍
[12:17] So, there was this fierce lion, 话说有头凶猛的狮子
[12:19] he lived in a beautiful savannah. 它住在一个美丽的大草原上
[12:21] He had many brothers and sisters– 它有很多兄弟姐妹
[12:22] he was the middle lion of 11. 11头狮子中他排老六
[12:24] Uh, Freddy was his oldest sibling, 老大是弗雷迪
[12:26] then came Robert, 老二是罗伯特
[12:27] and then Lewis, then Taylor… 老三路易斯 老四泰勒
[12:30] Hey, Todd. 陶德
[12:31] – I’ve been thinking and I’m… – Shh… -我一直在想我… -嘘
[12:33] Tandy’s asking Lewis to be his friend. 坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友
[12:37] Oh, Lord. Everyone’s crazy. 天啊 大家都疯了
[12:39] …and then there was Tabitha, 然后是泰贝莎
[12:41] and then Glendon, 然后是格伦登
[12:42] and the youngest sibling was called Mouse. 最小的狮子叫耗子
[12:44] A weird name for a lion, and also a little confusing 一头狮子叫这名字很奇怪 而且让人有点困惑
[12:46] as an actual mouse figures prominently into this story. 因为这个故事里还会出现一只真正的耗子
[12:49] Anyway, this mouse– not the lion named Mouse, 总之 这只耗子 不是叫耗子的那只狮子
[12:51] but the actual mouse– was an only child, 而是真正的耗子 是家里的独子
[12:54] but married into a very large family. 但是跟它结婚的耗子有个大家庭
[12:57] His name was Tetracles and his wife was Patricia. 耗子名叫泰特克里斯 它妻子叫派翠莎
[13:00] Now, Patricia was one of 21 mouse children. 派翠莎家里有21个耗子孩子
[13:03] Their names, by height, 按照身高 它们分别叫
[13:05] were Debra, Daniel, Dorothy– 黛布拉 丹尼尔 桃乐西
[13:07] all Ds– Dominic… 首字母都是D 多米尼克…
[13:08] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:10] I have no idea why I’m watching this, 我也不知道我为什么在看这个
[13:12] but apparently Tandy is asking Lewis to be his little buddy. 但显然坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友
[13:16] Oh, my word, it’s happening! 天啊 他真去做了
[13:19] And then their mother, she had a brother Terry, 它们的母亲有个哥哥叫泰瑞
[13:21] who, uh, died shortly after mousebirth. 在出生后不久就去世了
[13:23] Anyway, so this story has something to do with, you know, 总之 这个故事是关于
[13:26] this mouse and this lion, 这只耗子和这头狮子的
[13:28] and, you know, there’s, like, 而且 你知道 就好像
[13:29] a-a thorn in a foot. Right? 脚底有刺一样 对吧
[13:32] Uh, long story short… 长话短说
[13:34] Lewis, will you be my friend? 路易斯 你愿意成为我的朋友吗
[13:38] Uh… 这个…
[13:39] fine. Yeah. 好 可以
[13:41] Yes? Really? 答应了吗 真的吗
[13:46] He said yes! 他答应了
[13:47] He said yes! 他答应了
[13:48] Hey, bud, so you want to, uh, chuck around the pigskin? 哥们 你想去玩球吗
[13:51] – All right. – Go out. -好 -走吧
[13:53] What are we doing? 你们在干什么
[13:53] Ah, nothing. Tandy and Lewis just became friends. 没什么 坦迪和路易斯刚成了朋友
[13:56] You know, I gave it my blessing. Whatever. 我祝福他们友谊天长地久
[13:57] – Wait, down on the beach? – Yeah. -在沙滩上吗 -是
[13:59] Hey! No! 喂 不要
[14:01] Oh, back to pass. 传球
[14:02] Oh, little high. 抛高了
[14:08] Okay, so I think that most of us are aware by now, 好吧 现在看来大部分人都知道了
[14:11] but, uh, Melissa has planted a series of land mines 梅丽莎在沙滩上埋了
[14:14] down here on the beach. 很多地雷
[14:15] Yeah. That’s normal. 是 这很正常
[14:16] I put up a warning. 我树了警示牌
[14:18] Oh… 在这里
[14:20] it was in my pocket. 在我口袋里
[14:22] So, basically, I just decided to make the beach 也就是说 我刚决定把沙滩
[14:25] less of a hangout area and more of a protection zone. 变成少玩乐多保护的区域
[14:28] So, there’s a bunch over there. 那边有很多地雷
[14:30] A bunch over there. 那边也有很多
[14:31] That area has a few. 那边有一些
[14:32] And then that area is loaded. 然后那边布满了
[14:34] So… bunch, bunch, few, loaded. 很多 很多 一些 布满
[14:36] Got it. Everybody got it? 明白了 大家都记住了吧
[14:38] Okay, this has gone on long enough. 行了 够了
[14:41] Well, I think everyone should know 我觉得大家都该知道
[14:42] where the land mines are, right? 地雷埋在哪里 对吧
[14:43] No. I mean, what are we still doing here? 不 我是说 我们为什么还在这里
[14:46] Okay, well, now I’m lost. 我被你说晕了
[14:47] We’re down here on the beach, 我们在沙滩上
[14:48] talking about where the land mines are. 谈论地雷都在哪里啊
[14:50] No. 不
[14:50] I am saying, why are we staying here? 我是说 我们为什么留在这里
[14:54] This beach is littered with land mines, 这个沙滩上布满了地雷
[14:57] a madman knows exactly where we are, 一个疯子知道我们就在这里
[14:59] this house is a complete disaster, 这栋房子就是灾难
[15:02] and those fish… that song… 还有那些鱼 那首歌
[15:05] I mean, what are we doing? 我们到底在做什么
[15:06] We need to get out of here. This place is a nightmare! 我们得离开这里 这里就是个噩梦
[15:08] Nightmare? 噩梦
[15:09] If anything, this place is a day-stallion! 如果要说的话 这里简直是天堂
[15:13] Okay, but we can live literally anywhere in the world. 但这个世界上我们想住在哪里都行
[15:17] Lewis, it might be easy for you to just pack up and leave, 路易斯 对你来说打包走人可能很容易
[15:20] ’cause you just got here, like, five days ago. 因为你才来了五天
[15:22] But we’ve been here for a long time. 但我们在这里住了很久了
[15:24] This place is part of who we are, you know? 这里是我们的一部分
[15:27] This is our home. 这里是我们的家
[15:29] We’ve laughed here. We’ve cried here. 我们在这里笑过 哭过
[15:33] We’ve fallen in love, 相爱过
[15:35] we’ve experienced the miracle of life 我们在这里经历了生命的奇迹
[15:38] and the pain of sickness. You know? 疾病的痛苦 你知道吗
[15:41] We’ve buried friends. 我们在这里埋葬了我们的朋友
[15:43] And somehow, against all odds, 尽管艰难重重 但是
[15:46] we became a family here. 我们在这里成为了一家人
[15:49] It’s gonna take a lot more than a couple friggin’ land mines 我们才不会因为几个地雷
[15:51] to make us leave it. 就离开这里
[15:56] I would avoid that area. 那边还是不要去了
[16:03] Shh, shh, shh, shh. 嘘嘘嘘
[16:09] It’s nothing. 没事
[16:11] Sorry. ?Oh, geez. 抱歉 天啊
[16:13] I’m gonna turn in. 我要睡觉去了
[16:39] Tandy! 坦迪
[16:41] ?Oh, my God! 天啊
[16:53] What is happening?! 怎么了
[16:55] It’s got to be Pat! 肯定是帕特
[16:56] Oh, relax, it’s not Pat! 放松 不是帕特
[16:57] Then who the hell is setting off those land mines?! 那是谁引爆了那些地雷
[17:00] I don’t know! 我不知道
[17:01] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[17:04] Hey! 喂
[17:07] No! 不要
[17:09] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[17:10] I don’t know anymore! 我什么都不知道
[17:13] Who is shooting at us? 是谁在朝我们开枪
[17:14] It’s Melissa! She’s not shooting at us! 是梅丽莎 她不是在朝我们开枪
[17:17] Then who is she shooting at? 那她在朝谁开枪
[17:18] She doesn’t know! She’s shooting at random! 她不知道 她就是在随便开枪
[17:22] Oh, my God, we’re all gonna die, aren’t we? 天啊 我们都要死了 是吗
[17:25] Listen! 听我说
[17:26] The tide came in, it triggered the land mines, 涨潮触发了地雷
[17:29] the vibrations from the land mines 地雷爆炸的振动
[17:31] triggered the car alarms! That’s all! 触发了汽车警报 仅此而已
[17:34] Okay, see? I told you we’re fine! 看到了吧 我说了没事的
[17:36] So, let’s all just go back and get some sleep! 所以我们都回去睡觉吧
[17:42] My bad! I was laying some blanket fire, 是我不好 我在对空气开枪
[17:44] and one got away from me. 但是有一发打偏了
[17:45] I can’t live like this anymore! 这日子没法过了
[17:48] Look, admittedly, we’re working out the kinks. 我们是必须想办法了
[17:51] But we’ll get a handle on this! 但我们会解决的
[17:52] No, I’m with Gail! It is not worth it! 不 我同意盖尔 这样不值
[17:54] Tandy, this is no way to live, man! 坦迪 这里没法过日子了
[17:56] Guys, come on! There’s nothing to fear but fear itself! 别这样 你们害怕的只是害怕本身而已
[18:00] Did we learn nothing from Tony Robbins? 我们没有从激励大师托尼·罗宾斯身上学到东西吗
[18:02] All right! 行了
[18:03] I’m leaving tomorrow! 我明天就走
[18:04] Anyone who wants is welcome to join me. 谁想跟我一起的随时欢迎
[18:06] Count me in. 算我一个
[18:07] – Me, too! ?- I’ll go with you! -还有我 -我跟你走
[18:08] Tandy, we should go with them. 坦迪 我们应该跟他们一起走
[18:10] We can’t just give up! 我们不能就此放弃
[18:12] This is our home! 这里是我们的家
[18:16] Tandy… 坦迪
[18:17] we’re friends, right? 我们是朋友 对吗
[18:21] You know that story you were telling me 你知道你要告诉我的那个
[18:22] about the lion and the mouse? 狮子和耗子的故事吗
[18:26] Well, it ends with the mouse pulling the thorn 故事最后 那只耗子把狮子脚底的刺
[18:28] out of the lion’s foot. 拔出来了
[18:32] I know you have a lot of memories here, 我知道你在这里有很多回忆
[18:35] but I think maybe it’s time 但你是时候
[18:37] to pull the thorn out of the foot. 把脚底的刺拔出来了
[18:57] Good-bye, Billy. 再见 比利
[19:02] Good-bye, Billy. 再见 比利
[19:07] Good-bye, Billy. 再见 比利
[19:11] Good-bye, Billy. 再见 比利
[20:25] I think I already know the answer to this, 虽然我已经知道答案了
[20:26] but I got to ask. 但我还想问一句
[20:27] Can we bring Cher? 我们能带上雪儿吗
[20:30] No, right? 不行对吧
[20:31] Never mind. Delete. 算了 当我没问
[20:57] Where to? 去哪里
[21:01] Guess we’ll see. 走走看吧
最后一个男人

文章导航

Previous Post: 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号