Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Five weeks, solitary confinement it is. 那就五星期的禁闭
[00:21] Tandy saw the fire. He got water from the pool 坦迪看到起火了 他一次次从游泳池取水
[00:23] until the fire was out. 直到大火被扑灭
[00:25] Tandy did his time. 坦迪 服刑期满了
[00:27] How are things with you and Todd? 你和陶德之间怎么样
[00:28] He’s just been kind of weird. 他只是有点奇怪
[00:30] Daddy’s home. 爸爸回来了
[00:35] What a beautiful night. 真是个美好的夜晚
[00:41] Hey, I want to take the floor real quick. 我想简短地说几句
[00:44] Look, I know where I stand here, you know? 我知道我为什么能站在这里
[00:46] You guys let me out of the shed for good behavior, 你们因为我表现好 把我从小屋放了出来
[00:49] but I know I still have a ways to go 但我知道我还得不断的证明自己
[00:50] before I’m fully back in this community, you know? 才能重回这个大家庭
[00:53] Yeah, I-I just hope you guys give me a chance, 我 我只希望你们给我一个机会
[00:55] ’cause I really care about you. 因为我真的很爱你们
[00:57] And I look forward to showing you that 我希望能通过行动让你们感受到
[00:58] without a gun pointed in your face. 而不是用枪指着你们的头听我说
[01:01] I know, I know. Actions not words, 我知道我知道 少说多做
[01:03] but the actions are coming. 你们很快就会看到我的行动了
[01:06] I have an action for you. 好吧 行动一个给我看看
[01:08] Give me a little wine. 给我倒点酒
[01:10] Gail, thank you. 盖尔 谢谢你
[01:12] And one wine coming up. 酒马上就来
[01:15] Why are we sitting out here? 我们为什么要坐在这里
[01:16] It’s too cold! 这里太冷了
[01:17] I want to go back inside, Mommy! 我想进屋去 妈妈
[01:21] Boom. 好笑吧
[01:22] Still got it. 我还是这么幽默
[01:31] Crickets! 有蟋蟀
[01:32] Crickets are alive! 蟋蟀还活着
[01:33] Oh! Oh, no way! 不可能吧
[01:44] All right. 好了
[01:45] Presenting for the first time ever, 女士们先生们 请欢迎
[01:48] ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… 初次登场的
[01:51] cricket casserole! 蟋蟀砂锅
[01:57] Is that what you were working on so long in the kitchen? 你在厨房捣鼓了半天就是弄这个吗
[02:00] Yep. 是啊
[02:01] It took longer than I thought, 我没想到会花这么久
[02:03] because I didn’t realize how hard they are to kill. 我没想到它们这么难杀
[02:08] I have to admit I felt a little intimidated. 我不得不承认 我有点被吓到了
[02:11] Gail being a trained chef and all. 盖尔受过专业的厨师训练
[02:13] Did you ever make anything like this, Gail? 你做过这种东西吗 盖尔
[02:16] I did not. 没有
[02:18] Look, it might seem a little wonker-bonkers, 我知道这看起来可能有点怪
[02:21] but I was reading in Indian Vogue 但我在印度版《服饰与美容》中看到过
[02:24] that crickets were all the rage over there. 蟋蟀在印度可真是火得不行
[02:27] Uh-huh, they’re full of protein and fiber. 它们蛋白质和纤维含量丰富
[02:29] They’re also full of bug guts. 虫子内脏也很丰富
[02:31] We’re all full of guts. 我们都有很多内脏呀
[02:33] But we’re running out of options, aren’t we? 但我们别无选择 不是吗
[02:36] All our canned goods have already expired. 我们的罐装食品早已过期
[02:38] There are no fish and no animals, 这里没有鱼也没有动物
[02:41] except for the cow and she’s not gonna live forever, so… 只有一只奶牛 它也不可能永生 所以
[02:45] Like it or not, you are looking at our future. 不管你们喜不喜欢 这就是我们的未来了
[02:51] Anyway, to the future. 不管怎样 敬未来
[03:08] Anybody else? 没人想试试了吗
[03:10] No? 没人吗
[03:13] It’s okay. 没关系
[03:14] Just wanted to do something nice for the group. 我只是想为大家做点贡献
[03:17] And I spent a lot of time on it. 花了很长时间研究它
[03:19] No, Carol, we-we’ll try it. 卡萝尔 我们会试着吃的
[03:22] We’ll try it, right? 我们会吃的 对吧
[03:24] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吧 -是啊
[03:26] Go ahead, it’s good. 吃吧 很不错的
[03:39] This is re… You certainly have a way with crickets. 这可真是 你可真会烧蟋蟀
[03:41] Oh, get a room. 别秀恩爱了
[03:43] Hey, Todd, you haven’t even touched yours. 陶德 你还没吃呢
[03:44] I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just, 抱歉 我 我只是
[03:46] I’m not feeling very well. 我有点不舒服
[03:47] Well, that’s too bad. 那可太糟了
[03:48] It really dances on your tongue. 它真的会在你舌尖上起舞哦
[03:52] This one’s not dead. 这只还没死呢
[03:55] Ah, now he is. 现在死了
[03:59] Here, cricket, cricket. 出来啊 蟋蟀 蟋蟀
[04:01] Don’t you want to get turned into a disgusting meal by my wife? 你们不想被我老婆烹调成一顿恶心的菜吗
[04:05] Okay, let’s see if this works. 让我来试试这个
[04:07] Has anybody ever noticed 有人注意到
[04:09] you can get salmonella from chicken, 吃鸡可能会感染沙门氏菌[三文鱼菌]
[04:11] but you can’t get chicken-monella from salmon? 但你吃三文鱼不会感染鸡菌
[04:14] Boom. 好好笑
[04:18] Nothing? 没反应吗
[05:19] Oh… my… God. 我 的 天 哪
[05:27] Good morning. 早上好呀
[05:28] I’m about to fry up some cricket poppers! 我准备炸一些蟋蟀
[05:31] Who’s in? 有人要吃吗
[05:32] Uh, thank you so much, Carol, 谢了 卡萝尔
[05:34] but we found a couple of chowders 但我们找到了一些
[05:36] that are only two years out of date, 才过期两年的杂烩
[05:38] so I think we’re gonna take our chances with that. 我们准备试试这些
[05:40] Yeah, Carol, I’m gonna pass, too. 是啊 卡萝尔 我也不吃了
[05:42] I’m not feeling very hungry. 我还不怎么饿
[05:44] I think I’m gonna pass as well, Care Bear. 我也是 小萝萝
[05:47] Uh, save me a plate, though. 但记得给我留一碟
[05:48] Well, what do you want– breast, wing, thigh, face? 你想要什么 胸 翅膀 腿还是脸
[05:51] Chef’s choice. 你做主
[05:54] Count me in, Carol. 算我一个 卡萝尔
[05:56] And I’m okay with whatever you have. 你做什么我吃什么
[05:57] God. 老天
[05:59] Erica, wait. 艾瑞卡 别走
[06:03] I cut my finger. 我切到手指了
[06:04] Oh, geez, that’s a gusher. 老天 血都喷出来了
[06:05] Carol, get some paper towels. 卡萝尔 拿点纸巾来
[06:08] Sorry, I get nauseous on the sight on blood. 抱歉 我一看到血就晕
[06:11] That’s proof, oh! Gail, you’re our medical expert. 看吧 盖尔 你真是医疗专家
[06:14] What do we do here? 我们该怎么办
[06:15] Medical expert, hardly. 我可算不上医疗专家
[06:17] Well, you knew all that CPR mumbo jumbo. 可是你知道怎么做心肺复苏
[06:19] Well, that doesn’t mean I know anything about cuts. 那不代表所有的伤口我都会处理啊
[06:22] Don’t say cuts. 别说伤口
[06:23] Anything can set me off. 任何事都可能让我恶心
[06:24] – You guys, it’s fine. It’s gonna be fine. – No. -没事的 会没事的 -不
[06:26] No, you know what? That looks really bad. 不 你知道吗 这看起来真的很严重
[06:27] I-I’m gonna go get that first aid book. 我去拿急救手册
[06:38] Pretty cool house, huh? 这房子真不错 对吧
[06:43] How you doing, Todd? 你怎么样 陶德
[06:44] Uh, good. How-how are you? 不错 你呢
[06:47] Light switch on… 开灯
[06:50] off. 关灯
[06:50] On, off. 开灯 关灯
[06:52] It works! 真的能用诶
[06:54] Probably ’cause the solar power, I guess. 大概是因为太阳能吧 我猜
[07:00] Wonder what else could be working in here? 我想知道这里还有什么能用
[07:02] What else 还有
[07:04] could be 什么
[07:07] working? 能用
[07:08] Yeah, you know, I don’t, I don’t really know… 我不 我也不太清楚
[07:10] You hear that? 你听到了吗
[07:11] It’s like a hum? 有嗡嗡声呢
[07:13] Where’s that coming from? 这是怎么来的
[07:15] I-I-I don’t know, Tandy. 我 我也不知道 坦迪
[07:17] ‘Cause it sounds like 因为这听起来
[07:19] it’s coming from right 好像就是从
[07:22] over here. 这里传来的
[07:28] What’s in the freezer, Todd? 冰柜里有什么 陶德
[07:29] Nothing, really. It’s just… 没什么 真的 我只是
[07:31] I already know, Todd. 我已经知道了 陶德
[07:34] It’s the same thing 和你现在肚子里的
[07:36] that’s in your stomach right now. 是同一个东西
[07:50] Bacon. 培根
[07:52] 42 packages of bacon to be exact. 准确的说是42包培根
[07:55] I counted them all yesterday 我昨天看见你
[07:56] when I caught you sneaking out of here. 偷偷溜进来的时候 就数过了
[07:58] How many were in there when you found it? 你发现的时候这里又有多少呢
[08:00] I’m guessing you’re gonna say 42, 我猜你肯定要说42吧
[08:02] but I’d be willing to bet that the number 但我猜那个数字肯定
[08:04] was just a little bit higher, now, wasn’t it, Todd? 没这么少 对吧 陶德
[08:09] – Wasn’t it?! – Yes, Tandy! -对吧 -是的 坦迪
[08:10] There were more. 有更多
[08:11] Now, I wonder… 现在 我想知道
[08:14] did you ask the group if they wanted some bacon? 你有问过大家想不想吃点培根吗
[08:17] ‘Cause they’re all eating bugs, man. 他们可都在吃虫子呢 伙计
[08:19] Bugs! 虫子啊
[08:21] And you don’t think they’d want to hear about this? 你不觉得他们会很愿意知道这事吗
[08:23] ‘Cause I think they would. 因为我觉得他们会的
[08:25] Maybe somebody should go tell them about it. 也许该有人来告诉他们
[08:27] No! Tandy, please God! No! 不 坦迪 老天 不要啊
[08:37] Anything you want to say to me 在我去告诉他们之前
[08:38] before I go down there and tell them? 你有什么想和我说的吗
[08:39] Yes, I’m so sorry. 有 我很抱歉
[08:41] I’m so sorry, Tandy. I’m really really sorry. 我很抱歉 坦迪 真的很抱歉
[08:43] ‘Cause I have some I want to say to you. 我也有话跟你说
[08:47] Start cook them. 煎好了我也要吃
[09:07] I don’t need stitches. 我不需要缝针
[09:09] I can see yellow fatty tissue. 我能看见黄色的脂肪组织
[09:11] Which means that that cut will not 也就是说 这个伤口不会自动愈合
[09:13] close on its own, which means you do need stitches. 也就是说你需要缝针
[09:16] Okay, well, which of you bozos is gonna do that? 好吧 你们谁来给我缝针
[09:18] I would like to take a strike at it. 我愿意试一试
[09:22] Gail, are you drunk? 盖尔 你是喝醉了吗
[09:25] I have been drinking, 我确实喝酒了
[09:26] but I am not drunk. 但我没醉
[09:37] So, how are things going with you and Melissa? 你和梅丽莎之间还好吗
[09:39] Hey, don’t, okay? 别提 好吗
[09:40] Don’t bring her up. 别提起她
[09:43] Feeling kind of guilty? 内疚了吗
[09:44] No, Tandy, I feel great about it. 不 坦迪 我感觉好得很呢
[09:46] You know, I love hiding secrets from my lover. 我喜欢瞒着自己的爱人
[09:48] I’m on top of the frigging world about it. 全世界我最擅长这个了
[09:53] You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about the, 我一直在想
[09:55] the stuff that I did to you back in Tucson. 我在图森对你做的那些事
[09:57] And I just want to say I’m sorry… 我只想说对不起
[09:58] Look, just shut up and eat, okay? 吃都堵不住你的嘴
[10:00] The only reason you’re here is so you can’t blackmail me. 我让你在这里吃只是为了让你没法威胁我
[10:04] Todd, I… I would never blackmail you. 陶德 我绝对不会威胁你的
[10:07] I mean, we’re bros. 我们可是好兄弟呢
[10:09] Tandy, we’re not bros. 坦迪 我们不是好兄弟
[10:12] This is just about the bacon. 这只是为了保住培根而已
[10:16] Just about the bacon. 只是为了保住培根
[10:30] Hey, lady! 姑娘
[10:31] How’s your hand? 你的手还好吗
[10:35] Never mind. 算了
[10:38] Okay, so I need some help with my outfit. 我需要你帮我想想我该怎么穿衣服
[10:42] Phil has been extra flirty with me, 菲尔一直跟我调情
[10:44] and I’m getting the sense that it’s upsetting Erica. 我能感觉到艾瑞卡很不高兴
[10:47] Oh, you think? 是吗
[10:48] I mean, I’ve only seen her give you 我只看到了她
[10:49] like a hundred eye rolls. 对你翻了无数个白眼
[10:51] Thank you. I know. 谢谢你 我知道
[10:52] It’s like, “Hi. Would you like some butter with your eye rolls?” 就像是 “你的白眼需要配点黄油吗”
[10:56] I know. It’s like, “Don’t fill up on eye rolls, Erica. 我懂 就像是 “别把黄油全用你白眼上了
[10:58] Save room for dinner.” 艾瑞卡 给晚餐留点吧”
[11:03] We have fun. 和你在一起真高兴
[11:04] But seriously, I’m not even trying to attract Phil. 但说真的 我根本没想过勾引菲尔
[11:08] I think I just need to tamp down my essence, 我想我需要压抑一下我的美好
[11:11] find something a little more, I don’t know, boring. 表现得更 无聊一点
[11:15] Oh, like what you have on. 就像你穿的这件一样
[11:19] I juiced up some crickets for you guys. 我给你们炸了点蟋蟀汁
[11:22] It tastes so good. 味道可好了
[11:24] Just like chicken juice. 喝起来和鸡汁感觉一样
[11:25] And there’s one for everybody. 人人有份
[11:28] Milady. 姑娘
[11:29] My man. 小伙子
[11:30] Oh, thank you, Tandy. Just pass ’em on down. 谢谢你 坦迪 传一下
[11:34] And there’s one for you, Phil. 这杯给你 菲尔
[11:36] You can just get it yourself. 你自己拿吧
[11:38] Okay. Thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[11:44] Wow, this is fantastic. 真是太好喝了
[11:46] You’re right– it tastes just like cold chicken broth. 你说得对 就跟冰鸡汤一样好喝
[11:49] So good. Mmm. 简直美味
[11:56] Thanks for the juice, Carol, but I’m… 谢谢你做的鸡汤 卡萝尔 但我…
[11:57] you know, I’m not… not feeling super hungry today. 今天感觉…不是很饿
[11:59] Are you okay? You haven’t eaten in days. 你没事吧 你都好几天没吃东西了
[12:02] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[12:02] I just think I’m maybe coming down with something. 可能是闹肚子了之类的
[12:05] Oh, I can go to the pharmacy and get you… 我可以去药房给你…
[12:06] I’m-I’m fine! You know? 我没事 真的
[12:08] I just think I’m coming down with something. 就可能闹肚子了而已
[12:11] I’m gonna go for a walk. 我出去走走
[12:13] You know, truth be told, I’m feeling the same way. 说实话 我也是
[12:15] Think I might be coming down with whatever he has. 我可能跟他一样闹肚子了
[12:17] Uh, we compared symptoms earlier. It checks out. 我们之前对比过症状 是一样的
[12:24] Oh, Melissa, look at your finger. 梅丽莎 看你的指头
[12:26] Oh, God. 天啊
[12:28] Girl, you’re not bleeding out on my watch. 妹子 我不会让你失血过多致死的
[12:30] You need stitches, and I will not take no for an answer. 你需要缝针 我坚决要给你缝针
[12:33] Okay, fine. 好吧
[12:35] Okay. I’m gonna go get my gear. 好 我去拿我的设备
[12:39] Erica. 艾瑞卡
[12:41] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[12:42] Do we, Carol? 需要吗 卡萝尔
[12:44] You’ve been eye-rolling me like a googly doll since I got here. 自从我来你就跟瞪眼娃娃一样朝我翻白眼
[12:47] Yodot think I see all the flirting 你以为我没看到你一直
[12:49] you’ve been doing with Phil? 跟菲尔眉目传情吗
[12:50] If anything, I’m doing the opposite. 我做的刚好相反
[12:53] I mean, for Pete Sampras, 老天啊
[12:55] look at this dumb outfit I borrowed from Melissa. 你看我从梅丽莎那里借来的这破短袖
[12:58] I don’t know, you look fine to me. 怎么了 我觉得还好啊
[13:00] This needs, like, a pineapple on it or a giraffe 衣服上需要一个菠萝 或者一头长颈鹿
[13:03] or children sliding down a rainbow. 或者是小孩子从彩虹上滑下来
[13:05] I mean, this is not me. 这根本不是我的风格
[13:07] But I’m wearing it. 但我还是穿了
[13:08] And you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[13:10] ‘Cause I care about you. 因为我在乎你
[13:11] Spare me, Carol. 得了吧 卡萝尔
[13:12] Erica, we have a chance to do something different 艾瑞卡 我们有机会在这个新社会中
[13:15] in this new society. 做一些不同的事
[13:17] Wouldn’t it be nice to not catfight anymore? 不吵架难道不好吗
[13:20] Every time a girl gets broken up with, 每次有女孩跟别人分手
[13:21] she blames the other girl. 她都会怪其他女孩
[13:22] But why? It’s the guy’s fault. 为什吗 明明是男人的错啊
[13:25] I mean, think about it. 你想想啊
[13:26] What did I do? Nothing. 我什么都没做啊
[13:29] So blame him. 所以怪就怪他
[13:32] No, him. 是他的错
[14:07] Let’s do this thing. Whoo! 咱们动手吧
[14:11] Gail? Come here. 盖尔 过来
[14:14] – Breathe on me. – Why? -朝我吹气 -干什么
[14:16] Because I’ve never heard a doctor yell “Whoo” before a procedure. 因为我从没听过有医生在手术前跟你一样大喊
[14:19] Come here. 来
[14:21] Gail. 盖尔
[14:23] Well… I had one scotch, 我就喝了一杯威士忌
[14:26] and it was like two hours ago, 而且是两小时前喝的
[14:28] and I’ve barely been drinking since. 此后我就没喝了
[14:30] Say the alphabet backwards. 倒着背一遍字母表
[14:40] May I go now, Officer? 现在可以了吗 长官
[14:45] I’m gonna need an anesthetic. 我需要麻醉
[14:48] Got you covered. 没问题
[14:53] Gail. 盖尔
[14:58] Have at it. 来吧
[14:59] Whoo! Sorry. 抱歉
[15:01] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉…
[15:08] Okay, this is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[15:10] Look, I know it’s just about the bacon, 我知道你这样是因为培根
[15:12] but I’m concerned about you. 但我很担心你
[15:14] And I think I have a way to make you feel better. 我觉得我有办法让你感觉好点
[15:16] Look, we still have three bacons left. 我们还剩下三包培根
[15:18] Why don’t we bring it down to the group 要不拿给大家
[15:20] – and share it with them? – What? -我们一起吃吧 -什么
[15:21] I know it’s just three bacons, but the others have no idea 我知道只有三包培根了 但是其他人
[15:24] how many packages there were before we got into them. 并不知道一开始有多少包啊
[15:26] So, to them, it’ll feel like a million bacons. 所以他们肯定会无比幸福
[15:28] No, Tandy. No way. 不行 坦迪 绝对不行
[15:30] We clean this place up, we get rid of all the evidence, 我们把这里打扫干净 把证据都销毁
[15:32] you take all the credit. 功劳全是你的
[15:34] – You’ll be a hero. – No, Tandy, I said no! -你会成为英雄 -不行 坦迪 我说了不行
[15:36] I’m in too deep, man. 我陷得太深了 伙计
[15:38] So we just keep up this routine till the bacon is gone, 我们继续这样 直到培根吃完
[15:41] and then we go our separate ways, 然后就分道扬镳
[15:42] and this never happened. 就当这件事从没发生过
[15:47] Fine, fine. 好 好
[15:51] Just about the bacon. 只是因为培根
[15:55] Voilo. 好了
[15:58] I’m so hammered, 我好晕
[15:59] I see two fingers, 看到两根手指头
[16:00] but they’re both perfectly stitched. 但是都缝合得很完美
[16:03] You could give our little seamstress Carol here 我们的大裁缝卡萝尔
[16:04] a run for her money. 真是太厉害了
[16:06] – Phil? – Hey. -菲尔 -怎么了
[16:08] Why don’t you take that comment, 你把你那句屁话
[16:10] put it inside a bottle and shove it up your butt. 放进瓶子里 塞进屁眼去好吗
[16:12] – What? – And then take that bottle back out, -什么 -然后把那个瓶子拿出来
[16:15] put it inside a bigger bottle, 再放进一个大点的瓶子里
[16:16] and then shove that up your butt, too. 然后再塞进你的屁眼里
[16:18] What’s gotten into you? 你怎么回事
[16:19] I’m sick and tired of you hitting on Carol. 我受够了你一直勾引卡萝尔
[16:21] Can’t you see it’s making us both uncomfortable? 你看不出来这让我们两个人都很难受吗
[16:27] Ooh, you got served. 哎呦 被骂惨了呦
[16:29] You got served. 被骂惨了呦
[16:51] How do I get rid of this? 要怎么处理掉这些啊
[16:53] No. 不
[16:54] Fire pit? No. 烧掉 不行
[16:59] Bingo. 想到了
[17:02] What’s going on? 怎么了
[17:03] Todd, you know what’s going on. 陶德 你明知故问
[17:04] 各位 看我找到了什么 爱你们的陶德
[17:08] Is that bacon?! 那是培根吗
[17:08] Where did you find this? 你在哪里找到的
[17:11] Well… I’ll tell you where he found it. 我来告诉你们吧
[17:13] He found it at a house up the road. 他在路边一栋房子里找到的
[17:14] It has solar panels, so the freezer’s still working. 那里有太阳能 所以冰柜还能用
[17:16] He told me about it yesterday, made me promise 他昨天告诉我的 还让我保证
[17:19] not to say anything ’cause he wanted to surprise you guys. 不告诉大家 因为他想给大家一个惊喜
[17:21] – Hey, nice work, bud. What a hero, huh? – Ah, thanks. -干得漂亮 伙计 真是大英雄 -谢谢
[17:24] – Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! – Oh… no. -陶德… -不
[17:27] Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! 陶德…
[17:31] – Oh, you’re the bacon man! – No, you’re the bacon man. -你是培根英雄 -你才是培根英雄
[17:35] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[17:37] I told you not to do this. Now they know about the bacon. 我让你别这么做的 现在他们知道培根的事了
[17:39] What if they find out about the rest? 万一其它的被他们发现了怎么办
[17:41] It’s all taken care of. All the evidence is gone. 我都处理好了 证据我都销毁了
[17:43] If you’ve got a bacon-sniffing dog out there, 让专门缉培根的狗去闻
[17:46] it wouldn’t even notice. 都不会闻出证据来
[17:46] In fact, it’d probably take a nap ’cause it was so bored. 说不定它会睡一觉呢 因为太无聊了
[17:48] What’d you do with the wrappers? 包装纸你怎么处理的
[17:50] Relax. 放松
[17:51] They’re at someplace nobody will ever find them. 它们在一个没人会发现的地方
[17:54] Guys, come here. Check this out. 各位 过来 看这个
[17:56] – What is that? – Quick. -什么 -快点
[17:57] Oh, my God. What? What? 天啊 什么啊
[17:58] – What is it? – Do you see that? Right there. -是什么 -看到了吗 就在那里
[18:00] Apparently something to see over here. Check it out. 这里有什么东西啊 来看看
[18:03] May I? May I? May I? 让我看看好吗
[18:04] – Thank you. – You see it? -谢谢 -看到了吗
[18:09] Oh, my God. 天啊
[18:10] It’s coming so fast. 速度好快啊
[18:12] A Jet Ski! 一个滑橇
[18:14] Amazing. 难以置信
[18:24] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天啊 天啊
[18:26] What is this? What do we got here? 这是什么 什么东西啊
[18:28] What is all this? 这都是什么
[18:29] Bacon. Oh, my God. Must’ve… 培根 天啊 肯定是…
[18:31] must’ve come from Japan. 肯定是从日本飘过来的
[18:33] What a coincidence. We were just talking about this. 真是巧啊 我们刚就在说这个
[18:39] Todd, anything you want to tell us? 陶德 你有什么想告诉我们的吗
[18:42] I’m so sorry, guys. 很抱歉 各位
[18:44] I found all this bacon, and I ate it. 我找到了这些培根 然后吃了
[18:48] Oh, Todd. 陶德
[18:50] How could you do this? 你怎么能这样
[18:52] I mean, how dare you. 岂有此理
[18:54] Yeah, how dare you stand there… 你怎么能站在那里…
[18:59] and take all the blame for what I did. 替我承担过错呢
[19:03] I found all this bacon, 这些培根是我找到的
[19:04] and I kept it to myself, 是我没告诉你们
[19:06] and none of you would have ever known a thing. 本来你们什么都不会知道的
[19:09] But then Todd came in. 但后来陶德发现了
[19:10] Perfect Todd– the nicest, 完美的陶德 最友好
[19:13] trustworthiest, straight-shootinest, 最值得信赖 最坦率
[19:15] selflessest son of a gun I’ve ever known. 最无私的陶德
[19:17] He immediately said, 他直接跟我说
[19:18] “Hey, let’s go share this with the community.” “我们拿去跟大家一起吃吧”
[19:21] “Screw the friggin’ community!” I said. “去他的大家” 我说
[19:23] “Eat this with me, and we’ll go down together.” “跟我一起吃 坏事我们一起做”
[19:25] Then he said, “That’s wrong, sir. Never!” 然后他说 “这样不对 绝对不行”
[19:28] So I pulled a gun on him– you guys know 所以我拔出枪指着他 你们知道
[19:30] I do that from time to time. 我喜欢那样做
[19:31] Then he took the gun, and he put it in his mouth 然后他夺过枪 放进自己的嘴里
[19:34] and said, “Pull the trigger, ’cause I would rather be dead 说 “开枪吧 我宁愿死”
[19:38] than not share this pork product with the people I love.” “也要把这些猪肉制品拿去跟大家一起分享”
[19:41] And as I cocked my gun, 在我准备开枪时
[19:43] he calmly walked over, picked up the three remaining bacons, 他冷静地走过去 拿起剩下的三包培根
[19:46] marched straight out the door and delivered them to you guys, 径直冲出屋子 把培根拿给大家了
[19:49] tied up in a bow. 还绑了一个蝴蝶结
[19:50] ‘Cause when Todd gives you bacon, 因为陶德把培根给大家时
[19:52] he puts a bow on it. 他在上面绑了一个蝴蝶结
[19:55] But that’s friggin’ Todd. 这就是伟大的陶德
[19:58] Todd. Todd. 陶德…
[20:00] Todd. Todd. Todd. 陶德…
[20:03] Todd. Todd. Join in. 陶德…一起来
[20:04] – Todd… – Okay, Todd, what’s the real story? -陶德 -陶德 真相是什么
[20:08] This was me. 是我干的
[20:11] I found the bacon. 我找到的培根
[20:13] Tandy caught me eating it, 坦迪发现我在一个人吃
[20:15] he had a little bit, too, but… 虽然他也吃了点 但是…
[20:17] this was all me. 这都是我的错
[20:18] Surprise, surprise. 没想到吧
[20:20] The fat guy ate the bacon. 胖子把培根都吃了
[20:24] And I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[20:25] I’ll never be able to forgive myself 我永远不会原谅自己
[20:26] because I lied to all of you, 我欺骗了你们所有人
[20:29] and I lied to the woman that I love. 我欺骗了我爱的女人
[20:31] And I’ll take whatever punishment 只要你们觉得合理
[20:33] you guys think is fair. 怎么惩罚我都行
[20:34] I will. 我会接受
[20:36] Because I’ve been bad. 因为我太坏了
[20:41] Nice try, Todd. 说得好 陶德
[20:42] And it moves me that you tried to stick up 你想替我受过 都把我感动哭了
[20:44] for me like that, but, guys, it was me! 但事是我做的 大家伙儿
[20:47] Can it, Tandy. 行了 坦迪
[20:48] Guys, who you gonna believe? 你们相信谁
[20:49] Him or me? 他还是我
[20:55] Hey, Tandy. 坦迪
[20:59] Thanks, man. 谢谢 兄弟
[21:01] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[21:04] But look, I know it was just about the bacon, so… 但我知道只是因为培根 所以…
[21:08] No. 不
[21:09] No, it wasn’t. 不是的
[21:13] Thanks, bud. 谢谢 伙计
[21:15] Fist bump? 来顶个拳
[21:19] 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧
[21:20] Bump. 顶
最后一个男人

文章导航

Previous Post: 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最后一个男人(The Last Man on Earth)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号