时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | We’re all hotsy-totsy for the new Phil Miller. | 我们都对新来的菲尔·米勒虎视眈眈 |
[00:21] | I say we let him choose. | 那我们让他选吧 |
[00:23] | We’re done, Melissa. I dump you. | 我们结束了 梅丽莎 我甩了你 |
[00:25] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[00:27] | We gotta kill this guy. | 我们得把这家伙杀了 |
[00:28] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[00:34] | Look at that piece of crap. | 瞧瞧那个人渣 |
[00:36] | Walkin’ around with his stupid tools. | 拖着那堆傻逼工具转来转去 |
[00:39] | “Hey, I’m Phil, look at all my muscles.” | “我是菲尔哦 瞧瞧我的肌肉” |
[00:41] | What are you compensating for, dude? | 你想用肌肉补偿什么 老兄 |
[00:43] | What an absolute zero. | 绝对零分屌丝 |
[00:44] | What a dip. | 真是个混蛋 |
[00:46] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[00:46] | Hey! | 你好 |
[00:47] | What’s up, buddy? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[00:48] | You know, I’m just trying to see | 我只是想看看 |
[00:49] | if I can get these solar panels hooked up. | 能不能装好这些太阳能板 |
[00:51] | Oh, that’d be so sweet! | 你实在是太贴心了 |
[00:52] | Good for you, bro. | 好样的 伙计 |
[00:54] | Well, let’s not count our chickens before they hatch. | 八字还没一撇呢 先别忙着夸 |
[00:56] | Well, if anyone can do it, you can. | 这种事是人都会嘛 |
[00:59] | We gotta kill him. | 我们要杀了他 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:03] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[01:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, man. This is hard for me. | 不好意思 我做不到 |
[01:09] | I mean, are we really talking about killing someone? | 我们真要去杀人吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. Look, hey, it’s easy. | 当然 听着 很简单的 |
[01:14] | We’ll just go over there, | 我们只要走过去 |
[01:15] | ask him if he wants to go for a ride, | 问问他想不想去兜兜风 |
[01:17] | then we take him out to the desert | 然后咱们把他带到沙漠 |
[01:18] | and just leave him out there. | 把他丢在那就行了 |
[01:21] | Wait a minute, you drove me out to the desert. | 等等 你以前把我带去过沙漠 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 没错 |
[01:27] | But, you know, that was… uh… | 但是那时候…你懂的… |
[01:28] | Were you gonna kill me, Tandy? | 你当时是想杀我吗 坦迪 |
[01:30] | Look, I wasn’t in my right mind. | 我当时脑子不清楚 |
[01:31] | I– you gotta believe me. | 我…你得相信我 |
[01:33] | – Oh, my God. – I-I never… | -上帝啊 -我从来没… |
[01:34] | So you were gonna do it. | 所以你是打算下手的 |
[01:35] | – But I didn’t. – But you thought about it. | -但我没下手 -但你有这个想法 |
[01:37] | I think about a lot of things! I’m a thinker. | 我有过好多想法 我是个思想者 |
[01:39] | – Oh, my God… – I’m like, uh, Stephen Hawking when it comes to… | -上帝啊 -我就像史蒂文·霍金… |
[01:41] | I-I don’t even know who you are anymore, man. | 你还是我当初认识的那个人吗 伙计 |
[01:44] | Todd… I’m Tandy. | 陶德 我是坦迪啊 |
[01:45] | No, man. | 不 伙计 |
[01:47] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[01:48] | No, bro. | 不 伙计 |
[01:49] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[01:50] | I never would’ve gone through with it! | 我绝对不会下手的 |
[01:52] | And I never would have gone through with this one! | 这次我也不会下手的 |
[01:54] | Deal’s off, Phil lives! | 计划取消 留菲尔一命 |
[01:56] | Even though I hate his friggin’ guts! | 尽管我恨他恨得牙痒痒 |
[02:00] | Hey, bud! | 伙计 |
[02:01] | Lookin’ good! | 你酷毙了 |
[02:08] | Hello, Carol. | 你好 卡萝尔 |
[02:09] | Oh! Hi, Tandy. | 你好 坦迪 |
[02:11] | Isn’t it a wonderful day? | 今天天气真不错吧 |
[02:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[02:14] | So, Carol, uh… | 卡萝尔… |
[02:16] | is there anything you want to tell me? | 你有没有什么事想告诉我 |
[02:17] | Tandy, what are you getting at? | 坦迪 你想说什么 |
[02:19] | Well, Carol, | 卡萝尔 |
[02:21] | I’m getting at this. | 我要说的是这个 |
[02:24] | You know what this little number is? | 你知道这小东西是什么吗 |
[02:26] | It’s a condom wrapper. | 是个避孕套包装纸 |
[02:27] | It’s an open condom wrapper | 是个开封的避孕套包装纸 |
[02:29] | with the condom inside conspicuously missing. | 而里面的套套显然已经不见了 |
[02:33] | You know where I found this? | 你知道我是在哪里找到的吗 |
[02:34] | Going through my garbage? | 翻我的垃圾吗 |
[02:35] | So you admit to having sex with Phil? | 所以你承认和菲尔上床了吗 |
[02:37] | Darn tootin’. | 没错 |
[02:39] | Well, that’s funny, | 真有意思 |
[02:40] | ’cause I don’t seem to remember | 因为我好像不记得 |
[02:41] | getting an invitation to the wedding. | 收到你们俩的婚礼请帖啊 |
[02:42] | Oh, there wasn’t a wedding, Tandy. | 没有婚礼 坦迪 |
[02:44] | Really, Carol? Really? | 是吗 卡萝尔 真的吗 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause I seem to recall some sacred pledge | 因为我可记得你说要跟你 |
[02:49] | that was required by you to have sex with you. | 缔结神圣的契约才能跟你上床 |
[02:52] | That’s because you and I were trying to make a baby. | 那是因为我们俩想生孩子 |
[02:55] | And then what are you and Phil trying to do? | 那你和菲尔是想干什么 |
[02:58] | It’s called casual sex, Tandy. | 这叫一夜情 坦迪 |
[03:01] | Geez, haven’t you ever wanted to have sex just for fun? | 天呐 你就不会跟人上床找乐子吗 |
[03:06] | Are you kidding right now? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[03:09] | That’s my whole thing! | 这是我毕生的追求 |
[03:10] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted! | 我这辈子都想这样 |
[03:12] | I-I’ve made that very clear. | 我…我都说得很清楚了 |
[03:14] | Aw, tough bananas, | 可怜的小香蕉 |
[03:16] | ’cause this train has left the station. | 我这列火车你已经没机会了 |
[03:19] | Toot, toot! | 呜 呜 |
[03:24] | Todd, come on. | 陶德 别这样 |
[03:26] | I haven’t seen you all day. You okay in there? | 我一整天都没看到你了 你没事吧 |
[03:34] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[03:35] | Hey, is this about the… | 是因为… |
[03:37] | all the chips on my shirt? | 我衣服上的薯片吗 |
[03:38] | Because, yeah, I know they’re there. | 因为我知道我衣服上有薯片啦 |
[03:41] | Want to talk about stuff? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[03:43] | You know, I mean, this… isn’t, you know, really about us. | 我是说这个…其实不是因为咱们俩 |
[03:46] | Yeah. I’m-I’m working on another | 我现在是在考虑 |
[03:49] | little “Situ-ash” right now. | 其他”小状况” |
[03:51] | So, things are good. | 所以 没事 |
[03:53] | They really are. Things are really good. | 真的 真的一点事都没有 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[04:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:09] | I figure I should, um… | 我觉得我应该… |
[04:12] | find my own place. | 自己找个地方住 |
[04:14] | Find your own place? | 自己找个地方住 |
[04:15] | What gives, roomie? | 何必呢 室友 |
[04:16] | Come on, Tandy. | 得了吧 坦迪 |
[04:20] | I heard you say in the cul-de-sac that you hate my guts. | 我听到你在围城那说恨我了 |
[04:24] | Yeah, ’cause I do. | 是啊 因为的确如此 |
[04:27] | I see what you’re trying to do here and I don’t like it. | 我看到你在这的所作所为 我很不喜欢 |
[04:30] | Trying to bring everyone power | 给大家都供上电 |
[04:31] | so they’ll all bow down at the altar of Phil. | 这样他们就会对菲尔大王俯首帖耳是吧 |
[04:35] | This isn’t about the power, is it? | 这跟供电没关系吧 |
[04:37] | It’s always about the power, hombre. | 这就是供电的事 西班牙佬 |
[04:40] | No. | 不 |
[04:43] | This is about Carol. | 这是因为卡萝尔 |
[04:46] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[04:46] | As if. Right. | 说得 跟真的似的 |
[04:49] | About Carol. | 还卡萝尔呢 |
[04:50] | No way, man. Carol? | 怎么可能 卡萝尔 |
[04:53] | Oh, man. Pilbasian? | 伙计 怎么会因为菲尔贝森呢 |
[05:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:02] | It should be. | 应该是因为卡萝尔的 |
[05:04] | ‘Cause Carol’s a real special lady. | 因为卡萝尔是位非常特殊的女士 |
[05:13] | You’re a real special lady. | 你才是非常特殊的娘炮 |
[05:26] | I don’t even know who Carol is anymore. | 我都已经快不认识卡萝尔了 |
[05:28] | I mean, who is this imposter? | 是谁冒充了她 |
[05:31] | Freewheeling around, | 她随心所欲 |
[05:32] | abandoning all her stupid rules, | 把她那些愚蠢的规则都扔在一边 |
[05:34] | acting all fun to be around | 天天都无忧无虑的 |
[05:36] | and looking positively radiant? | 看起来容光焕发 |
[05:39] | I treated her so well | 我对她那么好 |
[05:41] | and she rewards me by having sex | 她对我的回报就是 |
[05:42] | with this friggin’ ugly model-looking dude | 当着我的面跟这个丑爆了的 |
[05:45] | right in front of my face? | 男模滚床单吗 |
[05:46] | That’s classless. | 太目无规矩了 |
[05:47] | I mean, how dare her! | 她怎么敢这样做 |
[05:49] | She’s… she’s classless and annoying | 她…她目无规矩 讨人厌烦 |
[05:52] | and uptight and stupid and childish | 又暴躁又愚蠢又幼稚 |
[05:55] | and sweet and good-hearted | 还很贴心 很善良 |
[05:58] | and fun and… | 很有趣 很… |
[06:02] | radiant. | 容光焕发 |
[06:04] | I friggin’ beefed it big time. | 我真是经常抱怨 |
[06:08] | God, I want her back. | 上帝啊 我希望她回到我身边 |
[06:15] | Carol, hey. | 卡萝尔 |
[06:17] | Really want to talk to you. | 我真的想和你谈谈 |
[06:18] | Oh, Tandy, now’s not a good time. | 坦迪 现在不是时候 |
[06:20] | Well, would this make it a better time? | 那这个会不会让你更有心情些呢 |
[06:23] | For you. Yeah. | 给你的 |
[06:25] | And that’s not all. | 不止这些 |
[06:26] | Here. Got you this. | 还给你拿了些这个 |
[06:30] | It’s a bunch of jewels. | 一堆首饰 |
[06:31] | Went to a couple different jewel stores. | 去了几家珠宝店 |
[06:34] | Dummy. | 傻瓜 |
[06:35] | I don’t care about any of this stuff. | 我根本不在乎这些东西 |
[06:38] | Who cares about materialistic things? Yeah. | 谁在乎这些物质上的东西呢 |
[06:40] | That’s why I wrote you a song. | 所以我给你写了首歌 |
[06:42] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[06:43] | It’s called, uh… “Carol.” | 名叫 《卡萝尔》 |
[06:45] | Uh, so that’s proof. | 作为见证 |
[06:46] | Tandy, stop. | 坦迪 别这样 |
[06:47] | Stop what? | 怎样 |
[06:48] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还不懂吗 |
[06:50] | You always want what you can’t have. | 你总是想占有你无法占有的东西 |
[06:52] | And Tandy, you can’t have me. | 坦迪 你无法占有我 |
[06:55] | Why not? I mean, I made some mis… | 为什么 我做了… |
[06:58] | Hey, Care Bear. Tandy. | 小萝萝 坦迪 |
[07:00] | How’s it going? | 怎么了 |
[07:01] | Care Bear, huh? | 小萝萝 |
[07:03] | Care Bear? He’s calling you Care Bear now? | 小萝萝 他都叫你小萝萝了 |
[07:04] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[07:05] | Well, good-bye, Carol. | 再见 卡萝尔 |
[07:07] | Good-bye, uh… Phil. | 再见 菲尔 |
[07:17] | Okay, everybody! Gather round! Get in here. | 大家都过来 过来 |
[07:21] | Because Phil, the hero of the moment, | 因为菲尔 我们的大英雄 |
[07:24] | has a little surprise for all of us. | 给大家准备了点小小的惊喜 |
[07:27] | It involves getting power up here to the cul-de-sac, | 包括给这里还有围城那边供电 |
[07:29] | but that’s all I’ll say. | 不过我就说这么多 |
[07:31] | – Okay, everybody, just look in the direction of that lamp – No… | -大家再往那个灯的方向看 -不… |
[07:33] | for the surprise, but that’s all I’ll say. | 有惊喜哦 不过我就说这么多 |
[07:35] | Okay. Thank you, Carol. | 好 谢谢 卡萝尔 |
[07:37] | So, uh, I’ve been tinkering around, | 我最近一直在到处忙活 |
[07:39] | set up some solar panels | 安装太阳能板 |
[07:41] | that have been collecting rays all day, | 整天收集太阳能 |
[07:43] | feeding a battery. | 充满电池 |
[07:44] | Wait, are you saying we’re gonna get | 等等 你是说围城里 |
[07:45] | real electricity to the cu-de-sac? | 真的能通电了吗 |
[07:47] | – I’m gonna try. – So the plugs will work again? | -我会试试 -所以插头都有用了吗 |
[07:49] | Central air conditioning. | 中央空调能用了 |
[07:50] | I could have my kitchen back! | 我的厨房又能回来了 |
[07:52] | – Lamps! I’ve said too much. – Whoa, guys. | -灯 我说太多了 -伙计们 |
[07:55] | At this point, it’s still very limited. | 现在电量还十分有限 |
[07:57] | Okay? I have just enough power… | 我的电力只够… |
[08:01] | to do this. | 做这个 |
[08:08] | Isn’t he the greatest? | 他是不是最棒了 |
[08:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:12] | My Care Bear. | 我的小萝萝 |
[08:17] | Lamp just fell. Lamp just fell. | 灯倒了 灯刚刚倒了 |
[08:18] | Did you just knock over my lamp? | 你把我的灯推倒了吗 |
[08:20] | What? I was sitting here and the thing just falls… | 什么 我就坐在这 这灯自己就倒了… |
[08:23] | ’cause the wind… | 因为有风 |
[08:24] | Okay, it’s not a big deal, | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:25] | – I’ll… – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -我去… -不不不 |
[08:26] | Tandy knocked over the lamp and Tandy’s gonna pick it up. | 坦迪弄倒了灯 就该由坦迪扶起来 |
[08:29] | I didn’t knock over your stupid lamp. Okay? | 我没有弄倒你的傻逼灯好吗 |
[08:33] | If I’d knocked it over, you’d know it. | 如果我弄倒了 你会知道的 |
[08:35] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna tell you one last time. | 我最后跟你说一次 |
[08:39] | Pick up my lamp. | 把我的灯扶起来 |
[08:41] | Okay, and I’m gonna tell you something one first time, okay? | 那我就第一次跟你说 |
[08:45] | Number one: | 第一 |
[08:46] | you’re making a huge ass out of yourself. | 你这完全是在犯浑了 |
[08:49] | – Not really. – Yeah. | -不是 -就是 |
[08:49] | – No. – Yeah. Huge ass. | -不是 -就是犯浑 |
[08:51] | Number two: I didn’t knock it over, | 第二 灯不是我弄倒的 |
[08:54] | so give it a rest, okay? | 所以你别闹了好吗 |
[08:56] | Back me up here, Todd. | 快来挺我 陶德 |
[08:57] | Okay, you know what? That’s enough! | 好吧 够了 |
[08:59] | I saw Tandy knock over the lamp. | 我看到坦迪弄倒灯了 |
[09:01] | And also, he’s gonna kill you, Phil. | 还有他要杀你 菲尔 |
[09:03] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[09:04] | Yeah, he told me so this morning. | 他今早跟我说的 |
[09:05] | That’s not a backup, bro! | 你这不是挺我 兄弟 |
[09:06] | He’s gonna drive you out to the desert | 他要开车把你带到沙漠 |
[09:07] | and he’s gonna leave you there. | 然后把你一个人留在那里 |
[09:09] | He was gonna do the same thing to me. | 他本来打算对我这么做的 |
[09:10] | Du… no… uh, come on. | 伙计…不…别这样 |
[09:12] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God! | -天哪 -天哪 |
[09:13] | You were gonna leave Todd in the desert? | 你本来打算把陶德一个人丢在沙漠吗 |
[09:15] | Oh– oh, so you’re gonna believe him? | 你要相信他的话吗 |
[09:17] | – Yes. – Absolutely. Yeah. | -是的 -当然 |
[09:22] | Tandy… | 坦迪 |
[09:28] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Fine. I was gonna leave Todd in the desert. | 行 我是打算把陶德丢在沙漠的 |
[09:31] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你们就想听我这么说对吗 |
[09:33] | Well, it’s true. | 好吧 是真的 |
[09:34] | But I-I didn’t do it! | 但我没真去做 |
[09:35] | – Oh, Tandy… – All right, all right, I’ve heard enough. | -坦迪 -好了好了 我听够了 |
[09:43] | You’re done here, Tandy. | 这里不留你了 坦迪 |
[09:46] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 你该走了 |
[09:47] | Oh, you mean, like, “This town’s not big enough | 你是说这里太小 容不下 |
[09:48] | for the two of us”? | 我们两个人吗 |
[09:51] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[09:52] | Oh, so you’re… you’re serious. | 你…你是认真的 |
[09:53] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[09:56] | But… | 但是 |
[09:58] | Tucson’s my home. | 图森是我的家 |
[09:59] | I mean, it’s… it’s where I grew up. | 我就是在这里长大的 |
[10:00] | It’s where my parents are buried. | 我父母的墓也在这里 |
[10:11] | All right, you know what? Fine. | 好吧 成 |
[10:13] | Fine, there’s nothing left for me here anyway. | 反正这里也没什么好留恋的了 |
[10:16] | So… | 所以 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:21] | Then I guess this is– | 我猜这… |
[10:26] | Try to kick me out of Tucson!? | 想把我赶出图森 |
[10:28] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我就不走 |
[10:30] | I am Tucson! | 我就是图森 |
[10:49] | Damn it. Dropped another stitch. | 该死 又掉了一针 |
[10:51] | Oh, that’s okay. So you just front-loop it here. | 没事 从这里打个前扣就行 |
[10:54] | – Right. – Maybe my hands are too big for this. | -好了吧 -可能我手太大 不适合针织 |
[10:56] | No, you got it. | 哪有 你织得挺好 |
[10:57] | Thank you, Care Bear. | 谢谢 小萝萝 |
[11:00] | Hey, Phil, do you mind finding a different adorable nickname for me? | 菲尔 你能想个别的昵称称呼我吗 |
[11:04] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:10] | Is something wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[11:13] | Uh, just worried about Tandy. | 我担心坦迪 |
[11:14] | I mean, it’s been three days. | 都过了三天了 |
[11:15] | What if he dies up there? | 万一他死了呢 |
[11:17] | – Well, good, problem solved. – Phil! | -那更好 问题迎刃而解 -菲尔 |
[11:19] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[11:22] | All right, look, | 好吧 听我说 |
[11:23] | don’t worry, Care Package. | 你不用担心 小萝包 |
[11:26] | He’ll come out soon. He has to. | 他就快出来了 他肯定得出来 |
[11:28] | He’s got nothing to eat up there. | 他那里没东西吃了 |
[11:31] | You are a toilet paper corn dog. | 你是厕纸玉米肠 |
[11:50] | A raisin ball. | 葡萄干球 |
[11:53] | Oh, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[12:12] | Go away. | 走开 |
[12:14] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[12:16] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[12:19] | I said go away! | 我让你走开 |
[12:21] | There is no Tandy here. | 这里没有坦迪 |
[12:23] | It’s only Phil. | 只有菲尔 |
[12:24] | Phil Miller. The original Phil Miller. | 菲尔·米勒 原装菲尔·米勒 |
[12:27] | I may not be a good person. | 我可能不是个好人 |
[12:31] | I may have my faults, | 我可能犯过错 |
[12:33] | but I am a good person. | 但我是个好人 |
[12:36] | Hey, come out of there. | 你快出来吧 |
[12:38] | It’s been three days– you have to be hungry. | 都过了三天了 你肯定饿了 |
[12:41] | I have plenty of food. | 我有的是吃的 |
[12:44] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[12:45] | We’re all sitting around the campfire. | 我们都会去篝火边上玩 |
[12:46] | And Gail’s playing her accordion. | 盖尔要表演手风琴 |
[12:49] | You should be with us. | 你该跟我们一起去玩 |
[12:52] | Nobody wants me out there. | 没人想让我去 |
[12:54] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[12:55] | You made a mistake, | 虽然你犯错了 |
[12:56] | but everyone knows you didn’t mean it. | 但大家都知道你不是故意的 |
[12:59] | We all agreed we want to call a truce. | 我们都同意休战和好了 |
[13:01] | Can we move on? | 我们往前看好吗 |
[13:04] | You already have moved on. | 你已经往前看了 |
[13:07] | Look, I’m not a charity case, okay? | 我不需要你来可怜我 |
[13:09] | I don’t… You found a new dude. | 我不…你有别人了 |
[13:12] | I’m fine in here. | 让我在这里就好 |
[13:14] | All right. Well, I tried. | 好吧 我尽力了 |
[14:12] | Phil, what are you doing?! We called a truce! | 菲尔 你干什么 我们休战了的 |
[14:15] | Take a good look, Tandy. | 你好好看看吧 坦迪 |
[14:17] | Because this… will be the last time | 因为这…是你最后一次 |
[14:20] | you’ll be seeing any of this. | 看到这一切了 |
[14:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[15:03] | Two days of supplies. | 两天的供给 |
[15:05] | You’re just gonna leave me out here? | 你要把我丢在这里吗 |
[15:08] | I’m going back that way. | 我从那边回去 |
[15:10] | That direction is you. | 你去那边 |
[15:14] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[15:21] | Don’t even think about coming back to Tucson. | 不要妄想回图森了 |
[15:32] | He’s coming back. I know this game. | 他会回来的 我知道这个游戏 |
[15:34] | ‘Cause I invented it! | 这游戏就是我发明的 |
[15:41] | Good! Don’t come back! | 好 不要回来 |
[15:43] | I don’t need you! | 我不需要你 |
[15:45] | I don’t need any of you! | 我不需要你们任何人 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:55] | If I ration this out, it’ll last about three days. | 如果好好分配 可以持续三天 |
[15:58] | If I walk at a quick pace, I can make it to Nogales. | 如果我走快点 就能走到诺加利斯 |
[16:01] | And I get a car, get some supplies, | 我去那里找辆车 弄点必需品 |
[16:03] | and then I am gone. | 然后我就走 |
[16:11] | Stupid! | 傻逼 |
[16:21] | So stupid. | 大傻逼 |
[16:22] | So stupid– why’d you do that? | 大傻逼 你犯什么浑 |
[16:42] | Todd, I’m so sorry. | 陶德 真的对不起 |
[16:44] | I-I had no idea that thing with Tandy happened. | 我不知道你跟坦迪之间发生过那种事 |
[16:48] | I just want you to know that I’m here | 我只想告诉你 如果你想 |
[16:49] | if you ever need to tell me anything. | 告诉我什么 尽管来找我 |
[16:53] | Like someone’s trying to murder you. | 比如有人想谋杀你这种事 |
[16:54] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记住你的话了 |
[17:00] | Hey, Melissa. | 等等 梅丽莎 |
[17:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:06] | I don’t expect you to say it back, | 我不奢望你也爱我 |
[17:08] | but I’m not gonna pretend that I don’t love you. | 但我不会假装不爱你 |
[17:12] | ‘Cause I do. | 因为我确实爱你 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry I couldn’t say it back. | 抱歉我不能说爱你 |
[17:17] | But just know I-I do love you. | 但你要知道 我确实也爱你 |
[17:19] | And I really appreciate you being patient with me, | 我真的很感谢你对我那么有耐心 |
[17:21] | because I feel like one day, it will come. | 因为我觉得总有一天 我会说爱你 |
[17:26] | You know you just said it– you said, “I love you.” | 你刚才说了 你说爱我 |
[17:27] | – No, I-I said, “I do love you.” – That’s the same thing. | -不 我说的是”我确实也爱你” -一回事 |
[17:30] | – No, it’s way different. – Come here. | -很不一样好吗 -过来 |
[17:43] | Gary. | 加里 |
[17:44] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:45] | He was worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[17:49] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[17:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:52] | I knew two days’ worth of supplies wouldn’t be enough, | 我知道两天的食物不够你吃 |
[17:55] | so I just wanted to drop this off. | 所以来给你再送点 |
[17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | Well, good-bye, Tandy. | 再见 坦迪 |
[18:05] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[18:12] | Tandy, did you really write me a song? | 坦迪 你真给我写了首歌吗 |
[18:16] | Can I hear it? | 能唱给我听听吗 |
[18:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:26] | * They say the moon is to wish on * | * 人说月亮美 * |
[18:31] | * Make you feel all romantic * | * 浪漫比翼飞 * |
[18:36] | * They say it makes the waves * | * 人说因它潮涨* |
[18:41] | * That serenade our sadness * | * 吟唱你我哀伤 * |
[18:45] | * It’s for hopers and dreamers * | * 可那专属怀抱希望梦想之人 * |
[18:50] | * And poets who swoon * | * 还有意乱情迷的诗人 * |
[18:55] | * Well, screw the moon * | * 去他的月亮 * |
[18:58] | * What good’s the moon * | * 月亮哪里好 * |
[19:02] | * If Care Bear is not here with me? * | * 如果小萝萝不在我身旁 * |
[19:15] | So where should we go? | 那我们去那里 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | You’re staying with me? | 你要跟我在一起吗 |
[19:21] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[19:23] | Well, what about New Phil? | 那新来的菲尔呢 |
[19:26] | I don’t want to be with a man | 我不想跟一个 |
[19:27] | that can leave someone in the desert to die. | 把人丢在沙漠里等死的人在一起 |
[19:30] | I want to be with the man | 我喜欢 |
[19:31] | who doesn’t have the heart to go through with it. | 不忍心那样做的人 |
[19:34] | And I don’t know, call me crazy, | 我也不知道 就算我疯了吧 |
[19:36] | but I feel like we belong together. | 但我觉得我们注定要在一起 |
[19:40] | I got to be honest, Carol. | 我跟你说实话 卡萝尔 |
[19:42] | I feel like you’re making a big mistake here. | 我觉得你这样大错特错了 |
[19:46] | I know. Come on. | 我知道 走吧 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好 |
[20:01] | So what do you say we start over? | 我们重新开始怎么样 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:07] | I’m Carol Andrew Pilbasian. | 我是卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森 |
[20:09] | I’m from Delaware. | 我来自特拉华州 |
[20:10] | I’m a Scorpio. | 我是天蝎座 |
[20:12] | And I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[20:14] | You go. You go. | 到你了 |
[20:16] | I’m, uh, Phillip Tandy Miller. | 我是菲尔·坦迪·米勒 |
[20:19] | I’m from Tucson. | 我来自图森 |
[20:20] | I’m a Gemini. | 我是双子座 |
[20:21] | And, uh, I had one brother. | 我还有个哥哥 |
[20:24] | You had a brother? I didn’t know that. | 你还有个哥哥啊 我头一回听说呢 |
[20:26] | Well, there’s a lot about me you don’t know. | 我还有很多事你不知道呢 |
[20:29] | Tell me everything. We have time. | 那跟我说说吧 我们有的是时间 |
[20:31] | – Well, he was… – Belt. Seatbelt. | -他… -安全带 系安全带 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | Please put on your seatbelt. | 请系好安全带 |
[20:35] | But, Carol… Fine. | 但是卡萝尔…好吧 |
[20:46] | Houston, do you read? | 休斯敦 收到请回答 |
[20:51] | Houston, do you read? | 休斯敦 收到请回答 |