时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | They burned down my house and skipped town. | 他们烧了我的房子之后跑掉了 |
[00:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:22] | Like, they’d leave a note or something. | 他们肯定有留字条什么的 |
[00:24] | “We’ve gone to Malibu”? | 我们已经去马里布了 |
[00:25] | We found ’em. | 我们找到他们了 |
[00:37] | And he was brave to the end. | 直至生命的尽头他都无比英勇 |
[00:39] | And he fell with his face to his foes. | 他摔了个倒栽葱 |
[00:42] | Age shall not weary him. | 时光不会在他身上留下印记 |
[00:44] | 1978–2023 | 戈登·范得克鲁克 |
[00:45] | And at the going down of the sun, | 无论是夕阳西下 |
[00:47] | and in the morning, | 亦或是朝阳升起 |
[00:49] | we will remember him. | 我们都会记得他 |
[00:51] | Uh, Todd, you have something prep… | 陶德 你不是准备了点什么吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, uh, can I just say something real quick? | 我能简单说两句吗 |
[00:55] | – I’ll be done in a jiffy. I guess. – Okay, sure. | -我一会儿就说完了 -好的 |
[01:00] | Um, well, you know, I didn’t know, uh… | 我不知道… |
[01:04] | Gordon? Was it Gordon? | 戈登 是叫戈登吗 |
[01:05] | – Gordon. – Gordon. | -戈登 -戈登 |
[01:08] | Is it Gordon with a “G”? | 是戈开头的那个戈登吗 |
[01:10] | Gordon. | 就是戈登 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:12] | I grew up across the street from a Dordon. | 我家街对面住了个德登 |
[01:15] | With a “D,” Like Dracula. | 开头是德 德古拉那个德 |
[01:18] | I did not know Gordon well. | 我不太了解戈登 |
[01:21] | May he have a smooth journey to heaven. | 希望他在去天堂的路上一路顺风 |
[01:25] | Or hell. | 要是去地狱也一样 |
[01:27] | Again, I did not know him. | 再次声明 我不太了解他 |
[01:29] | By now, we are all so used to death, | 时至今日 我们都已经见惯了死亡 |
[01:31] | as we have seen everyone in the world around us die. | 我们曾眼睁睁看着我们身边的人一个个死去 |
[01:35] | Every single person– dead. | 所有人都 死了 |
[01:37] | Just oodles and caboodles of death. | 成千上万的人死了 |
[01:41] | Just heaps and piles. | 成堆成堆的人死了 |
[01:44] | But Gordon will be missed. | 但我们会永远怀念戈登 |
[01:47] | Uh, okay, uh, Todd? | 好了 陶德你来吧 |
[01:49] | You had something you were gonna do? | 你不是准备了什么吗 |
[02:39] | Whoa, uh, Carol, watch out. | 卡萝尔 小心 |
[02:40] | Watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[02:42] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[02:44] | I just came in to check on you. | 我就过来看看你 |
[02:45] | – You cool? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -好啊 |
[02:47] | – Okay, great. – Wait. W-W-Wait. | -那就好 -等 等等 |
[02:49] | What’s happening down there? | 那边怎么了 |
[02:50] | Well, I don’t have time to talk right now, | 我现在没空和你细说 |
[02:51] | they’re having a wake for Gordon. | 他们在给戈登守丧 |
[02:53] | – Wait, who was Gordon? – Gail’s lover. | -等等 谁是戈登 -盖尔的爱人 |
[02:55] | – He was Gail’s lover. – Okay… | -生前是盖尔的爱人 -好吧 |
[02:56] | so have they said anything about me? | 他们有提到我吗 |
[02:58] | I mean, did you smooth things over? | 你有帮我们缓和关系吗 |
[03:00] | You haven’t really come up yet. | 根本没提到你 |
[03:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:02] | Phil, a man died. | 菲尔 有个人死了 |
[03:04] | I killed him. | 是我害死的 |
[03:05] | So there’s been a few other things to talk about. | 所以大家还有很多别的事要商量 |
[03:07] | So they didn’t say anything about me? | 所以他们一点都没提到我吗 |
[03:09] | Not one word. | 一点都没有 |
[03:10] | What does it matter to you anyway? | 不过这对你又不重要对吧 |
[03:12] | You don’t care about them, right? | 你根本不在乎他们 对吧 |
[03:13] | No, you’re right, I don’t. | 当然 你说得对 我不在乎 |
[03:14] | You know, don’t care about them, don’t miss them. | 不在乎他们 不想念他们 |
[03:17] | Okay, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:18] | Okay, w-w-wait. | 等等 |
[03:19] | Just out of curiosity’s sake, | 我就是好奇一下 |
[03:21] | like, what are you gonna tell them? | 你要怎么跟他们说 |
[03:23] | I’m sure in the moment, | 我相信我能灵光一闪 |
[03:24] | I’ll think of a perfect thing. | 想到合适的方法 |
[03:26] | Well, hey, look, take your time. | 我跟你说 慢慢来 |
[03:27] | Again, could not care less | 再次声明 我真的一点也不在乎 |
[03:29] | about the whole situation and the people involved, okay? | 现在这个情况 也不在乎那群人 懂吗 |
[03:32] | I mean, uh, tell them I’m sorry for their loss, obviously. | 当然 告诉他们我为有人丧生感到惋惜 |
[03:34] | I’m not an animal. | 我又不是畜生 |
[03:35] | Except for in the sack. | 除了在床上的时候 |
[03:37] | Okay, got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:39] | Not a single word. | 一点都没提到我 |
[03:43] | Amazing. | 真神奇 |
[03:44] | Now, I’m assuming this was Gordon’s house. | 我猜这应该是戈登的家吧 |
[03:48] | Yeah. Yeah, we met up with him on the beach, | 是的 我们在沙滩上遇到他的 |
[03:50] | and he invited us all to live here with him. | 他邀请我们和他一起住在这里 |
[03:52] | Hmm. It’s been really nice. | 我们过得很不错 |
[03:54] | There are 13 bathrooms. | 这里有13个卫生间 |
[03:55] | Ooh la la. | 我的天 |
[03:57] | And none of them work, but still. | 当然 一个都不能用 |
[03:59] | Still. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[04:02] | Oh, they’re in the solarium sharing stories about Gordon. | 他们在日光浴室里回忆和戈登一起的小故事 |
[04:08] | I just got to say I’m so happy you got my note. | 我真的很高兴你看到了我的字条 |
[04:10] | I missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[04:12] | Oh, girl, I missed you, too. | 姑娘 我也很想你 |
[04:14] | Get in here. | 抱抱 |
[04:19] | You look the same. | 你还是这么漂亮 |
[04:20] | So do you, you look just the same. | 你也是 你一点也没变 |
[04:21] | So we all assumed, when you didn’t come back, | 我们都猜 当时你没回来 |
[04:23] | you went with Tandy– what happened there? | 肯定是和坦迪一起走了 发生了什么 |
[04:26] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[04:28] | Well, that’s the thing is, um… | 是这样的 |
[04:32] | No. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[04:33] | Ugh, my favorite red and white horse shirt. | 这可是我最喜欢的红白马T恤了 |
[04:35] | I got to go get cleaned up. | 我得去清理一下 |
[04:37] | To be continued. | 回来跟你说 |
[04:39] | Can’t wait to tell you everything. | 我等不及要把一切都告诉你了 |
[04:45] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[04:47] | You look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[04:51] | The last time I saw you, | 我最后一次见到你的时候 |
[04:53] | we were making love. | 我们是在滚床单 |
[04:54] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -是啊 |
[04:57] | You know, Phil, I owe you an apology. | 你知道吗 菲尔 我该向你道歉 |
[04:59] | It really wasn’t fair | 我就那样离开了图森 |
[05:00] | for me to leave Tucson without saying good-bye to you, | 都没跟你道别 对你真的不公平 |
[05:03] | and I’m-I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[05:04] | Well, I guess you had to do what you had to do, right? | 你只是去做了你该做的事 对吗 |
[05:07] | Hey. | 你们好啊 |
[05:09] | Oh, hey, Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[05:11] | Look who’s here. | 看看这是谁 |
[05:11] | – Hey, you two. – Hi. | -你们俩好啊 -好啊 |
[05:13] | What’s going on in here? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[05:14] | Absolutely… Well, I was just welcoming her | 当然是…我刚才是在欢迎她 |
[05:16] | back to the group. | 重回我们这个大家庭 |
[05:18] | Welcome, Carol. | 欢迎回来 卡萝尔 |
[05:20] | Well, I’m just gonna be in the next room. | 那我去隔壁房间了 |
[05:23] | So I’ll just say… bye. | 那我就先和你说再见了 |
[05:40] | I’d better go. | 我就先走了 |
[05:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:45] | Nobody knew Gordon the way I knew him. | 谁都没有我了解戈登 |
[05:47] | He was a friend, a companion, | 他是我的朋友 伙伴 |
[05:51] | trusted advisor and a valued lover. | 值得信任的顾问 也是我最重要的爱人 |
[05:57] | Sure, he could be a real son of a bitch. | 当然 他有时候也很混蛋 |
[05:59] | He was so cranky in the mornings, | 他早上脾气特别暴躁 |
[06:01] | and he cussed like a sailor. | 就像个水手一样乱骂人 |
[06:04] | And he was a bad drunk, he was a-a mean drunk. | 他还经常酗酒 喝醉了之后特别刻薄 |
[06:08] | Racially insensitive, male chauvinist pig. | 他种族歧视 还是个大男子主义的混蛋 |
[06:11] | Um, and there was… there was the body odor, | 他还有 还有很难闻的体味 |
[06:15] | which was challenging for me, but now I look back, | 我一直很受不了 但现在回想起来 |
[06:19] | and, um, you know, when somebody dies, | 当一个人逝去的时候 |
[06:23] | all that stuff just melts away, | 所有的一切都随他而去了 |
[06:25] | and you’re just left with the good memories, | 你能留下的不过是一些美好的回忆 |
[06:27] | – so to Gordon. – Gordon. | -敬戈登 -戈登 |
[06:29] | – To Gordon. – Easy come, easy go. | -敬戈登 -好好来 安心走 |
[06:33] | Hey, I know Gordon’s death has been hard on all of us, | 我知道戈登的死让我们大家都很伤心 |
[06:37] | but I’d just like to take a sec to welcome Carol back. | 但我只想花一点时间来欢迎卡萝尔回来 |
[06:40] | – To Carol. – Yeah. | -敬卡萝尔 -没错 |
[06:42] | Carol, welcome back. | 卡萝尔 欢迎回来 |
[06:44] | Oh, you guys, stop. | 你们太热情了 |
[06:45] | So what happened to you? | 你那时是怎么回事 |
[06:46] | I mean, last we knew, you were headed out to the desert | 我们只知道你去沙漠里面 |
[06:48] | to get Tandy some supplies, and then… | 给坦迪送些补给 然后… |
[06:51] | You… stayed with him? | 你…留在他身边了吗 |
[06:53] | I did. | 没错 |
[06:55] | Well, thank God he didn’t come with you. | 幸好他没和你一起回来 |
[06:57] | Yeah, what an absolute turd. | 是啊 他可真是个混蛋 |
[06:58] | Human garbage. | 人渣 |
[07:00] | Hey, settle a bet for us. | 让我们猜猜看 |
[07:02] | Did Tandy kidnap you? | 是坦迪绑架了你吗 |
[07:04] | No, I chose to go with him. | 不 我是自愿的 |
[07:06] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[07:07] | Did you scare him to death, too? | 你也把他吓死了吗 |
[07:13] | No. | 没有 |
[07:15] | I had nothing to do with Tandy’s death. | 坦迪的死和我无关 |
[07:17] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[07:21] | Tandy’s dead. | 坦迪死了 |
[07:28] | You told ’em I was dead? | 你跟他们说我死了 |
[07:30] | Well, as I recall, you told Gail and Erica I was dead, | 怎么了 你还跟盖尔和艾瑞卡说我死了呢 |
[07:33] | so now we’re even. | 我们现在扯平了 |
[07:34] | Carol, this isn’t a “Saying people are dead” competition. | 卡萝尔 我们不是在比赛说别人死了好吗 |
[07:39] | So how did I die? | 我是怎么死的 |
[07:40] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[07:41] | I told ’em I had diarrhea | 我跟他们说我要拉肚子 |
[07:43] | so I could come back here and work out the details. | 好让我回来想好细节 |
[07:46] | And I have diarrhea. | 我真的想拉肚子了 |
[07:47] | – Carol. – Look, it’s gonna be fine. | -卡萝尔 -没事的 |
[07:50] | You should have heard all the nice things | 你真该去听听 |
[07:51] | they were saying about this jerk Gordon. | 他们说了多少那个混蛋戈登的好话 |
[07:53] | People always remember the dead fondly. | 人们总是在人死了之后才想起他的好 |
[07:56] | I think with a little bit of time and the right PR, | 我相信 假以时日 你只要做好公关 |
[08:00] | you’re gonna be the next Michael Jackson. | 就能成为下一个迈克尔·杰克逊了 |
[08:04] | Phil, what’s the first thing you think | 菲尔 我提到迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[08:05] | when I say “Michael Jackson”? | 你第一个想到的是什么 |
[08:07] | The molestation charge. | 他猥亵儿童 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么 |
[08:09] | Well, you’re in the minority on that. | 你可真是不走寻常路 |
[08:12] | Most people think “Beat It” or “P.Y.T.” | 大多数人想到的是Beat It或者P.Y.T |
[08:16] | Yeah, trust me. | 没错 相信我 |
[08:17] | This is gonna work out great. | 这个计策绝对有效 |
[08:19] | “Beat It” was involved in what I was talking about, yeah. | Beat It这首歌跟我刚才说的就有关系 |
[08:21] | Well, hardy har har, Phil. | 呵呵 菲尔 |
[08:23] | You’re a regular Brad Garrett today. | 今天你还是一如既往的搞笑啊 |
[08:27] | So, uh, what’s up with friggin’ Phil? | 那个该死的菲尔呢 |
[08:30] | You know, now that he thinks I’m dead, | 现在他知道我死了 |
[08:32] | he’s probably all over you, right? | 他大概就不喜欢你了吧 |
[08:33] | Oh, no, he and Erica are an item now. | 不 他和艾瑞卡好上了 |
[08:36] | He’s totally moved on. | 他绝对不喜欢我了 |
[08:37] | How about, uh, Todd and Melissa? | 那陶德和梅丽莎呢 |
[08:39] | They still together? | 他们还在一起吗 |
[08:40] | Todd’s gay. | 陶德是同性恋 |
[08:42] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[08:44] | Just kidding. Boy, for someone who claims | 开玩笑的 老兄 你不是说 |
[08:46] | he doesn’t care about the group, | 你一点都不在乎他们么 |
[08:47] | you have an awful lot of questions about them. | 那你还这么多问题 |
[08:50] | Come on, I could not give less of a crap about them, okay? | 拜托 我一点都不关心他们好吗 |
[08:53] | And I could not be more happy than being up here alone. | 我一个人在这里开心得不得了 |
[08:56] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 别这样 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause I’m about to think of the perfect death for you, | 我正要给你想一个完美的死法 |
[09:01] | and it’s gonna be noble and heroic | 绝对很是庄严又英勇 |
[09:04] | and mind-changing. | 让人跌破眼镜 |
[09:06] | The Grand Canyon. | 大峡谷 |
[09:08] | – And that’s where, uh… – Yeah. | -就是在这里 -没错 |
[09:09] | Where Tandy died. | 坦迪就是在这里死的 |
[09:11] | You don’t have to show us this. | 你没必要给我们看的 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, I-I want to. | 不 我想给你看看 |
[09:15] | It’s part of the grieving process for me. | 这是我应对悲伤的一部分 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | This is us approaching the observation deck. | 我们站在观景台上 |
[09:23] | As you can see, Tandy’s still alive in this one. | 如你所见 坦迪这时候还活着 |
[09:27] | Not for long. | 但没活多久 |
[09:29] | It had always been on my bucket list to do a handstand | 我一直想在大峡谷的边缘上 |
[09:31] | on the rim of a large canyon. | 做倒立 |
[09:33] | I was 15 seconds into my one-minute goal | 就在我还差15秒就达成倒立一分钟的目标时 |
[09:36] | when things went awry. | 发生了意外 |
[09:38] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[09:39] | And just as I was about to become | 就在我要给大峡谷 |
[09:41] | yet another canyon handstand statistic, | 倒立挑战数据上 再添一笔时 |
[09:45] | fate intervened… | 一切都是命啊 |
[09:47] | in the name of Philip Tandy Miller. | 菲尔·坦迪·米勒出现了 |
[09:51] | Tandy sprung into action. | 坦迪突然冲了过来 |
[09:53] | “Grab my hand,” he said. | “抓着我的手” 他说 |
[09:54] | “You have nothing to fear,” he assured me | “别害怕” 他安慰我 |
[09:56] | with a callous disregard for his own life. | 他完全不顾自己的安危 |
[10:00] | And then Tandy slipped. | 然后坦迪滑倒了 |
[10:02] | He rocketed out into the abyss. | 他就那样落入了深渊 |
[10:05] | This is where the death stuff really kicks in. | 他就是这样死的 |
[10:08] | So viewer discretion is advised. | 以下部分画面血腥 观众酌情观看 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:13] | This is him in midair. | 这是他在空中的样子 |
[10:15] | In a bloodcurdling scream, he yelled, | 他尖叫着大吼道 |
[10:17] | “No regre…” | “我不后…” |
[10:29] | “…ts.” | “…悔” |
[10:30] | And then– impact. | 然后 他撞向了地面 |
[10:33] | This is him dead. | 这是他死掉的样子 |
[10:36] | And this is him dead closer. | 这是近镜头的样子 |
[10:43] | This is Tandy dead as close as I could bear to draw. | 我只能画这么近了 再近我就受不了了 |
[10:49] | Oh, Todd. | 陶德 |
[10:50] | Are you sad about Tandy? | 你是在为坦迪伤心吗 |
[10:52] | No, sorry, I’m just thinking about Gordon. | 不 抱歉 我只是想起了戈登 |
[10:56] | Well, I’m sure one day you’ll cry about Tandy, too. | 我相信有朝一日你也会为坦迪哭泣的 |
[10:59] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:04] | Oh, what’s Gail up to out there? | 盖尔在那儿做什么呢 |
[11:06] | She’s been writing Gordon’s name in the sand | 她一直在沙滩上写戈登的名字 |
[11:09] | and watching the tide wash it away. | 然后看着海浪把它卷走 |
[11:11] | She says it’s a form of spiritual healing. | 她说这是一种精神疗愈的方式 |
[11:14] | “Spiritual healing.” | “精神疗愈” |
[11:17] | That’s nice. | 不错嘛 |
[11:26] | Poor Carol. | 可怜的卡萝尔 |
[11:28] | Yeah, poor Carol. | 对 可怜的卡萝尔 |
[11:29] | Yeah, oh, poor Carol! | 没错 可怜的卡萝尔 |
[11:31] | Poor Carol made her choice. | 可怜的卡萝尔做出了选择 |
[11:33] | And now she’s back and what? | 她现在回来了又怎样 |
[11:34] | We’re supposed to welcome her with open arms? | 我们就该热情欢迎她吗 |
[11:36] | Pass. | 休想 |
[11:37] | Have a little sympathy. | 有点同情心好吗 |
[11:39] | I mean, I think we can all agree | 我们都知道 |
[11:40] | that Tandy was a freaking crankshaft. | 坦迪是个大混蛋 |
[11:42] | But that’s not Carol’s fault. | 但那不是卡萝尔的错 |
[11:44] | Look how broken up she is. | 你看她多心碎 |
[11:46] | I’m still gonna pass. | 我还是不会欢迎她 |
[11:48] | So… | 先走了 |
[11:51] | It’s “Pass.” | 她发音都不对 |
[11:54] | Care Package. | 小萝萝亲 |
[11:58] | Oh, I hate seeing you unhappy like that, girl. | 我不喜欢看到你这样难过 妹子 |
[12:01] | I just got to be strong, | 我要坚强 |
[12:03] | ’cause I know that | 因为我知道 |
[12:04] | Tandy would want that. | 坦迪肯定希望我坚强 |
[12:06] | Well, you’re not alone, girl. | 你不是一个人 妹子 |
[12:08] | I know. I can | 我知道 现在 |
[12:09] | feel him with me right now. | 我能感受到他与我同在 |
[12:11] | I’m here, too, Carol. | 我也在 卡萝尔 |
[12:13] | Phil, you should do everything you can | 菲尔 你应该竭尽全力 |
[12:15] | to make sure Erica’s happy. | 让艾瑞卡幸福 |
[12:17] | Because life is so short. | 因为人生苦短 |
[12:20] | That’s exactly why I broke up with her today. | 所以今天我才跟她分手了 |
[12:22] | Why-why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 为什么分手 |
[12:24] | ‘Cause of what you said– life is short. | 因为你说了 人生苦短 |
[12:27] | And I want to spend mine with you. | 我想跟你一起度过我的人生 |
[12:28] | – Phil, I… – No, no, no. | -菲尔 我… -别说了 |
[12:34] | Oh, oh… okay. | 好吧… |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | I’m not wearing any sunscreen. | 我没有涂防晒霜 |
[13:07] | Hey, Phil! | 菲尔 |
[13:09] | Before you ask, | 你不用问了 |
[13:10] | everything’s fine. Don’t worry. | 一切都很好 不用担心 |
[13:12] | Going great. Bee’s knees. | 一切进展顺利 |
[13:14] | Got in a little over my head. | 就有点小问题 |
[13:17] | Nothing major. | 没大事 |
[13:17] | Just a minor tailspin. | 一点小小的问题 |
[13:19] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[13:20] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[13:21] | Phil broke up with Erica | 菲尔跟艾瑞卡分手了 |
[13:22] | and kissed me on the beach. | 然后在沙滩上吻了我 |
[13:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:25] | And that is why I’ve decided to skip | 所以我决定直接跳到 |
[13:27] | to the final phase of my plan. | 我计划的最后一步 |
[13:29] | Someone’s coming back to life today. | 今天有人要死而复生了 |
[13:32] | Me? | 我吗 |
[13:33] | Here, take this walkie-talkie. | 你拿着这个对讲机 |
[13:35] | This is your cue. | 听我口令你就出现 |
[13:37] | Here’s… Tandy! | 坦迪…来了 |
[13:39] | Carol, are you sure you’re not jumping the gun with this? | 卡萝尔 你确定这样不会太操之过急吗 |
[13:41] | Even if I was jumping the gun, why would you care? | 即使我操之过急 那又怎样 |
[13:44] | You don’t want to be with them anyway, right? | 反正你又不想跟他们待在一起 对吧 |
[13:46] | No, yeah, you’re right. | 对 没错 你说得对 |
[13:48] | Mm-hmm, they all suck. | 他们都是一堆烂人 |
[13:49] | And if this doesn’t work, | 如果我这个计划行不通 |
[13:51] | you and I will just go back to Tucson, | 那我们俩就回图森 |
[13:53] | and I will never bring them up again, I promise. | 我以后再也不会提他们了 我保证 |
[13:56] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[13:56] | Great. Freaking turds. | 很好 该死的混蛋们 |
[13:59] | Now, go get spruced up. | 好了 你快去打扮一下 |
[14:00] | And don’t forget your cue. | 不要忘记口令 |
[14:01] | What’s your cue? | 你的口令是什么 |
[14:02] | – Here’s Tandy. – No! | -坦迪来了 -不是 |
[14:04] | Were you not listening? | 你没听我说吗 |
[14:05] | It’s “Here’s… Tandy!” | 是”坦迪…来了” |
[14:08] | Okay, yeah, got it, got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[14:10] | We don’t know anything | 对这里 |
[14:12] | about anything out here. | 我们一无所知 |
[14:14] | And so, I boned up on CPR. | 所以 我刻苦学习了心肺复苏 |
[14:18] | I did this so that we are never, | 我这么做是为了 |
[14:20] | ever in a position | 以后我们再也不会 |
[14:22] | where we have to mourn a loved one ever again. | 为我们心爱的人哀悼 |
[14:26] | So, say this is Gordon. | 假设这是戈登 |
[14:28] | And he’s just been fatally startled. | 他刚受到了致命的惊吓 |
[14:31] | And he’s now experiencing | 他现在正在经历 |
[14:33] | life-ending cardiac distress. | 致命的心脏不适 |
[14:40] | Gail? | 盖尔 |
[14:43] | Why did I have to dress the dummy in Gordon’s clothes? | 我为什么要给假人穿戈登的衣服 |
[14:49] | He even smells like Gordon! | 他的味道都跟戈登一样 |
[14:49] | Hi, I just want to step in here | 大家好 我就想过来 |
[14:54] | with another heartfelt apology to Gail. | 再次向盖尔表达我真挚的歉意 |
[14:58] | In hindsight, “Boo” was not a great icebreaker. | 回想一下 我之前的开场白可能不合适 |
[15:01] | Maybe “Hello” would have been | 可能说”你好” |
[15:04] | a little less… | 会没有那么… |
[15:06] | death-causing. | 致命 |
[15:07] | And it’s just too bad | 真是太遗憾了 |
[15:10] | that Tandy couldn’t have been here, | 坦迪不能来这里 |
[15:11] | because he was an expert at CPR. | 他可是心肺复苏的专家 |
[15:15] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:16] | Easy, Carol. Coming in a little hot. | 慢慢来 卡萝尔 慢慢来 |
[15:19] | He learned it because he wanted to give me | 他学心肺复苏是因为 |
[15:21] | the gift of always knowing I’d be safe. | 他想让我永远安全 |
[15:25] | So thoughtful. | 真是贴心 |
[15:26] | You know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[15:27] | Why don’t we go around the horn | 我们轮着来 |
[15:29] | and just say one thing | 每人说一件 |
[15:31] | that we’ll always remember about Tandy? | 我们会永远记住坦迪的事 |
[15:34] | All right, I-I’ve got a memory | 好 我有关于他的记忆 |
[15:35] | I’d like to share. | 跟大家分享 |
[15:36] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[15:37] | I’ll never forget the time | 我永远不会忘记 |
[15:38] | Tandy tried to kill me. | 那次坦迪想杀我 |
[15:40] | Yeah, and I’ll never forget the time | 没错 我也永远不会忘记 |
[15:41] | Tandy threatened to kill me, too. | 那次坦迪威胁要杀我 |
[15:43] | Never forget all the times | 我永远不会忘记 |
[15:44] | Tandy tried to trick me into having sex with him. | 坦迪一直想骗我跟他上床 |
[15:46] | I’ll never forget about how he lied about you guys existing, | 我永远不会忘记他撒谎说你们不存在 |
[15:49] | so he could have sex with Gail and me. | 就是为了跟我和盖尔做爱 |
[15:50] | What a godforsaken tool. | 他真是个混蛋啊 |
[15:56] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了… |
[15:58] | It’s clear he will be missed. | 显然大家都会怀念他 |
[16:01] | And that is why it gives me | 所以我有幸在此 |
[16:03] | great pleasure to say to you… | 跟大家说… |
[16:07] | Abort! Abort! | 停止行动 停止 |
[16:08] | – Abort! – Here’s… | -停止 -坦迪… |
[16:09] | Oh, God, he’s alive. | 天啊 他还活着 |
[16:10] | – Abort! – Tandy! | -停止 -来了 |
[16:12] | No. | 不 |
[16:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[16:15] | Tandy? Tandy? Come on. | 坦迪 坦迪 快出来 |
[16:21] | Good-bye and good riddance, Malibu. | 再见 永别 马里布 |
[16:25] | Yeah, smell you later. | 不跟你闻了 |
[16:26] | We’re out of here. | 我们要走了 |
[16:29] | Bunch of turds. | 一群混蛋 |
[16:30] | Oh, they don’t need me? | 他们不需要我是吗 |
[16:31] | Well, I don’t need them! | 我也不需要他们 |
[16:34] | I never have and I never will. | 我以前不需要现在不需要将来也不需要 |
[16:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:42] | Just came by to say we’re going back to Tucson. | 我来告诉大家一声我们要回图森了 |
[16:45] | So good-bye. | 我来跟大家道别 |
[16:48] | Take care of each other. | 大家要照顾好彼此 |
[16:55] | And then, after you burned down his house | 即使你们把房子烧了 |
[16:58] | and left that letter implying bodily harm | 留下那封信说如果他来 |
[17:00] | if he showed up here, | 他会有生命危险 |
[17:02] | he still insisted we come. | 他还是坚持要来 |
[17:04] | Because he knew how much I needed it. | 因为他知道我有多需要来 |
[17:07] | He did it for me. | 他是为我而来的 |
[17:10] | I tell you the Tandy you knew truly is dead. | 真的 你们认识的坦迪已经死了 |
[17:14] | I just thought maybe you could see it in your hearts | 我只想让大家从心底 |
[17:16] | to forgive him. | 原谅他 |
[17:19] | I did. | 我原谅了 |
[17:21] | I don’t regret it. | 而且我不后悔 |
[17:32] | So, he really has changed? | 他真的变了吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, my gosh! Yes, Melissa! | 天啊 当然 梅丽莎 |
[17:36] | He’s a totally different person! | 他现在真的改过自新了 |
[17:40] | They’re good people. | 他们是好人 |
[17:41] | And I don’t deserve them. | 我不配跟他们在一起 |
[17:43] | I just wish they knew how sorry I was. | 我只想让他们知道我有多内疚 |
[17:46] | Not that an apology would fix anything. | 我不是说道歉就能挽回一切 |
[17:49] | Hell, they probably wouldn’t even listen anyway. | 他们可能根本都不听我道歉 |
[17:51] | Which is too bad, because if they did, | 这样太遗憾了 因为如果他们听了 |
[17:54] | they’d know how sorry I am. | 他们肯定就知道我有多内疚了 |
[17:56] | But how do I get them to listen? | 但我怎么让他们听我说呢 |
[18:00] | So, you’ll give him another chance? | 那大家愿意再给他一次机会吗 |
[18:04] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[18:05] | In the air! | 举起手来 |
[18:06] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[18:07] | Now! Now! Now! | 马上 快 |
[18:10] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[18:15] | OK, do not move. | 好 大家都不要动 |
[18:16] | and you will not get hurt, okay? | 那样就不会受到伤害 知道吗 |
[18:18] | Tandy, come on… | 坦迪 不要… |
[18:20] | – What did I just say, Todd?! – Yeah. | -我刚才怎么说的 陶德 -知道了 |
[18:21] | I said sit still! | 我叫你别动 |
[18:23] | I said do not move! | 我说不要动 |
[18:24] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[18:25] | You do not need that gun. | 你不用拿枪出来 |
[18:26] | I’m doing the talking now, okay? | 听我说 知道吗 |
[18:28] | I’m doing the talking now, okay? | 听我说 知道吗 |
[18:30] | Look, I just came here to say I’m sorry. | 我只想跟大家说声对不起 |
[18:32] | And the only reason I have this thing | 我之所以拿着枪 |
[18:34] | is so you guys’ll stick around to listen to me, okay? | 是想让你们都乖乖听我说 |
[18:37] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[18:38] | do I have your undivided attention? | 大家准备好专心听了吗 |
[18:40] | Do I have it? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:41] | Do I have your undivided attention?! | 大家准备好专心听了吗 |
[18:45] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[18:46] | Okay, thanks, thanks, thanks. | 好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Look, Gail… | 听我说 盖尔… |
[18:49] | Aah, hands where I can see them! Hands! Hands! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 举手 |
[18:52] | You are the best, okay? | 你最棒了 知道吗 |
[18:55] | Such a wonderful spirit | 精神强大 |
[18:58] | and a beautiful soul. | 灵魂美好 |
[18:59] | And it breaks my heart that you lost Gordon. | 你失去戈登真的让我很心碎 |
[19:02] | And this must be a very difficult day for you. | 今天你一定过得很辛苦 |
[19:05] | – Yep. – Okay, Phil? | -对 -好 菲尔 |
[19:07] | Huge apology coming at you right now. | 我马上向你诚挚地道歉 |
[19:09] | – What? – Okay? | -什么 -好吗 |
[19:10] | This is gonna freak your bean, | 你听到一定会吓一跳 |
[19:12] | but I do not blame you one bit for leaving me | 但是我根本就没因为你把我留在沙漠里 |
[19:14] | in the desert– it was a wakeup call. | 而责怪你 你那样让我醒了 |
[19:16] | And it made me the man that I am today. | 正是那次的事才成就了今天的我 |
[19:17] | Okay, Erica! | 好了 艾瑞卡 |
[19:18] | Hands out of your pockets! | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[19:20] | – I-I don’t have any pockets. – Okay, okay. | -我没有口袋 -好好 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:22] | I thought they were pockets. | 我还以为那是口袋 |
[19:23] | – Sorry. – But, Phil? | -抱歉 -但是 菲尔 |
[19:25] | I’ve totally changed. | 我已经改过自新了 |
[19:27] | And I have you to thank for it. | 这都多亏了你 |
[19:28] | – Thanks, dawg. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 兄弟 -不客气 |
[19:30] | Aah, Todd! Do not be a hero! | 陶德 不要逞英雄 |
[19:32] | Sit back down! | 坐回去 |
[19:35] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[19:37] | True friendship | 真正的友谊 |
[19:38] | is so hard to find in this world. | 真是太难能可贵了 |
[19:41] | And I found it with you. | 我在你身上找到了 |
[19:42] | And I threw it away. | 但我又扔掉了 |
[19:43] | I just threw it in the old garbagio, okay? | 我就那样扔在了垃圾场里 |
[19:46] | And I hope one day you will forgive me, bud | 我希望有一天你会原谅我 伙计 |
[19:47] | Phil, do not move a muscle or I will shoot you full of holes! | 菲尔 不许动 否则我把你打成马蜂窝 |
[19:51] | I won’t, I won’t, but I will. | 我不会的 不会的 但别逼我 |
[19:53] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[19:54] | Melissa, look at me, look at me. | 梅丽莎 看着我看着我 |
[19:55] | Melissa, I want to talk to you. | 梅丽莎 我想好好跟你谈谈 |
[19:57] | Uh, I will shoot you! | 不看我我就打死你 |
[19:58] | Okay, thank you, thank you. | 好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Melissa, you had to put up with my crap longer than anyone else, | 梅丽莎 你对我的忍耐比任何其他人都久 |
[20:03] | other than Carol, okay? | 除了卡萝尔 知道吗 |
[20:05] | I just wish you had a chance to see what Carol’s seen. | 我只是希望你有机会看到卡萝尔见到的 |
[20:08] | I’m different, I swear. | 我变了 真的 |
[20:09] | Todd, hands! | 陶德 举起手来 |
[20:10] | Sorry, bro! | 对不起 伙计 |
[20:11] | I just said some nice things about you! | 我只想说说你们的好 |
[20:14] | Listen to me! | 听我说好吗 |
[20:16] | And finally, Erica, | 最后 艾瑞卡 |
[20:18] | hey, Phil’s a freaking idiot for breaking up with you. | 菲尔跟你分手真是蠢爆了 |
[20:21] | You’re fun. | 你风趣 |
[20:22] | You’re gorgeous. | 你优雅 |
[20:22] | And that accent is just out of this world. | 你的口音犹如天外之音 |
[20:25] | Erica, when I remember you, | 艾瑞卡 我记起你时 |
[20:26] | I don’t remember you like this. | 记得的不是这种口音 |
[20:28] | I remember you like this. | 而是这种口音 |
[20:30] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[20:32] | Now, if anyone has anything they want to say, | 好了 如果有谁有什么想说的 |
[20:34] | you know, raise your hands if you do. | 那就举起手来 |
[20:36] | Uh, very, uh, slowly. | 慢慢举起来 |
[20:40] | Yeah, Carol? | 好 卡萝尔 |
[20:42] | They were about to give you a second chance, you dumb donkey. | 他们正准备再给你一次机会 你个蠢驴 |
[20:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:47] | Shut up! | 闹呢 |
[20:49] | You guys, oh, you’re not gonna regret this, | 各位 你们一定不会后悔的 |
[20:50] | I promise, and look, like I said, | 我保证 如我所说的 |
[20:52] | I would never hurt you guys. | 我绝对不会伤害你们 |
[20:53] | I mean, this thing’s not even loaded. | 这玩意儿根本没上膛 |
[20:58] | How long do I have to be in here? | 我要这样待多久 |
[21:01] | Until we say you can come out. | 待到我们让你出来 |
[21:03] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[21:10] | So, the beard’s back, huh? | 你的胡子又留回来了啊 |
[21:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[21:13] | You likey? | 你喜欢吗 |
[21:14] | Nope. | 不喜欢 |
[21:16] | It’ll grow on you. Grew on me. | 你会慢慢喜欢的 我就是 |
[21:19] | About six months. Good night. | 用上大约半年时间吧 晚安 |