时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I had one brother. | 我有个兄弟 |
[00:20] | You had a brother? I didn’t know that. | 你有兄弟 我还不知道呢 |
[00:22] | Well, you try living in a pod for three years | 你试试 在太空舱里住个三年 |
[00:24] | 逝者安息 格雷格 史戴西 弗雷德 博特 莎莉 戴夫 南希 特里 | |
[00:24] | with nothing but a bunch of worms, huh? | 除了一堆虫子外什么都没有 |
[00:26] | Captain Mike Miller, signing off. | 麦克·米勒上尉 离开 |
[00:28] | I can’t believe I didn’t see you. | 真不敢相信我之前没看到你 |
[00:30] | We got to come up with a name for you, huh? | 我们得给你起个名字对吧 |
[00:32] | Here goes nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[00:34] | It’s not looking good. | 情况好像不妙 |
[01:15] | Oh, farts! Oh, farts. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[01:23] | Oh… farts. | 见鬼 |
[01:24] | Oh, farts, farts, farts, farts. | 见鬼见鬼见鬼 |
[01:26] | Oh… farts! | 见鬼 |
[01:31] | Oh, farts. | 要命了 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I know it’s not a lifeboat, okay?! | 我知道这不是救生艇好吗 |
[01:34] | It’s the best I could do! | 有这个就不错了 |
[01:44] | Oh, we made it, Phil. | 我们成功了 菲尔 |
[01:46] | We made it. We’re okay. | 我们成功了 我们逃出升天了 |
[01:48] | Oh, we’re going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[01:55] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:00] | Next stop, land. | 下一站 陆地 |
[02:50] | We’re gonna die here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[02:54] | We’re gonna die. | 我们要死了 |
[03:04] | Phil, is that you? | 菲尔 是你吗 |
[03:05] | You’re so stupid, | 你咋这么蠢呢 |
[03:06] | you don’t even know your own brother, you friggin’ turd. | 你这蠢货 你连自己的兄弟都不认得了 |
[03:10] | Wh-what are you doing here? | 你 你在这里干什么 |
[03:11] | I missed you, Mike. | 我想你啊 麦克 |
[03:12] | You’re such a good little sister. | 毕竟你是个好妹妹 |
[03:14] | What is that red stuff in there? | 那个红色的是什么 |
[03:16] | “What is that red stuff in there?” | 那个红色的是什么 |
[03:18] | It’s Kool-Aid, you dip. | 你是不是傻 酷爱饮料啊这是 |
[03:20] | So I can drink it while I’m floating. | 我可以一边漂一边喝 |
[03:21] | You’re so dumb. | 你真是蠢死了 |
[03:22] | You’re so dumb. | 你才蠢呢 |
[03:24] | Shut your butt. | 闭上你的屁股吧你 |
[03:25] | I can’t. It’s got a permanent hole. | 闭不上 此洞永存 |
[03:27] | You know what else has a permanent hole in it? | 你知道你还有哪里有个那样的洞吗 |
[03:29] | Your head. | 你的脑袋上 |
[03:30] | Get it together. | 振作点吧你 |
[03:31] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[03:32] | You just came from outer space, you friggin’ fartface. | 想想你可是刚从外太空回来呢 阿蠢 |
[03:35] | Now, wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[04:01] | Hey, over here! | 这里 |
[04:03] | Over here! | 这里有人 |
[04:05] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[04:15] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[04:17] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[04:35] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们没事了 |
[04:37] | We got a boat, we got… we got… we got… | 我们有艘船 还有 还有 还有 |
[04:39] | We got maps. | 还有地图 |
[04:39] | Hell, we got food. | 我们还有食物 |
[04:41] | You know what, all we need now | 你知道吗 我们现在只需要 |
[04:42] | is some clean underwear and we’ll be in great shape. | 一些干净的内衣裤 我们就人模狗样了 |
[04:45] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[04:47] | Oh, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[04:49] | May I present to you the new and improved | 让我给你看看重获新生 焕然一新的 |
[04:52] | Mike Miller. | 麦克·米勒 |
[04:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[04:56] | You like my duds, bud? | 你还喜欢我这身吧 兄弟 |
[04:59] | What? | 什么 |
[05:01] | Oh, you want to see a fashion show? | 你想看我走个秀 |
[05:02] | Yeah, sure, uh. | 没问题 |
[05:10] | I think we could get used to this, right? | 我们可以慢慢适应这些 对吧 |
[05:12] | I wouldn’t get too comfortable just yet. | 先不要太自在 |
[05:20] | Hold on, hold on, hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[05:23] | Please, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, | 别动手 别动手 |
[05:25] | don’t shoot me, okay? | 别射我好吗 |
[05:26] | Or, uh, spear me, please. | 别用枪刺我 求你了 |
[05:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:29] | I’m, uh, an astronaut. | 我是个宇航员 |
[05:30] | And I-I-I just came from space. | 我刚从外太空回来 |
[05:32] | Were you exposed to the virus? | 你感染病毒了吗 |
[05:35] | Were you exposed to the virus? | 你感染病毒了没有 |
[05:36] | No, no. I… like I said, | 没有没有 我说了 |
[05:37] | I-I’ve been in the international space station | 这三年来 我一直待在 |
[05:40] | for the last three years. | 国际空间站里 |
[05:41] | I just splashed down to Earth about three days ago. | 我三天前刚刚降落地球 |
[05:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:45] | Haven’t been to land? | 还没上过陆地 |
[05:46] | No, no, no, no. I-I-I found this, uh, uh, | 没没没 我发现这个 |
[05:48] | water bike and I’ve just been triking around the last few days, | 水车 我这几天一直骑着到处走 |
[05:50] | until I found your boat. | 然后我就发现了你的船 |
[05:51] | And, and I’m using, uh, your shirt, I assume. | 我猜我穿的大概是你的衣服 |
[05:53] | And your underwear. | 还有你的内裤 |
[05:54] | And I-I-I had some, uh, uh, some, | 我还吃了一些 一些 |
[05:56] | some crackers and some of your water. | 饼干 喝了一些你的水 |
[05:57] | I apologize, but, uh, | 我道歉 但是 |
[05:58] | I, I come in peace. I promise. | 我没有恶意 我保证 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不想吓唬你 |
[06:07] | You slip up just once, and… | 你要是出一点错 呵呵 |
[06:10] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[06:14] | I can, I can imagine, yeah. | 我能 我能想象 |
[06:18] | Pat Brown, last man on Earth. | 帕特·布朗 地球上最后一个人 |
[06:21] | Not any more. | 现在不是了 |
[06:29] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[06:31] | Skunky as hell, but just… I love it, I don’t care. | 虽然臭死了 但我喜欢 我不在乎 |
[06:34] | Beer, she is a sweet, sweet mistress. | 啤酒啊 真是个磨人的小妖精 |
[06:37] | Yeah, she is, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[06:39] | So, Pat, you, uh, you always been a seaman? | 帕特 你一直是个水手[也作精子]吗 |
[06:43] | Uh, by that I mean, a sailor. | 我是说水手 |
[06:44] | Not, you know, sperm. | 不是说 精子 |
[06:47] | No, I got, I got ya, I got… | 不 我明白 我明白 |
[06:49] | No, I haven’t, but you know, since the virus hit, | 我不是 但是自从病毒危机 |
[06:52] | I said, Pat, | 我就想 帕特 |
[06:53] | what better excuse to buy a boat? | 还有什么更好的理由能让你去买艘船呢 |
[06:56] | So then you just came out here, huh? | 然后你就一直在海上漂吗 |
[06:58] | Oh, hightailed it. | 我是飞速逃过来的 |
[06:59] | Yeah, kept my distance. | 一直保持着距离 |
[07:01] | Listened to the news until there was no more news to listen to. | 一直听新闻 直到没有新闻可听了 |
[07:05] | So you’ve been out here the whole time, huh? | 所以你一直在外面漂吗 |
[07:07] | I go in and get what I need. | 我会上岸拿生活所需 |
[07:09] | Grab essentials, | 拿一些生活必需品 |
[07:10] | and burn rubber back here to this little lady… | 然后飞快跑回这位小姑娘身边 |
[07:14] | Deez Knots. | 迪兹·诺兹 |
[07:15] | Deez Knots, I get it. | 迪兹·诺兹 我知道了 |
[07:16] | Played my cards right. | 我做了正确的选择 |
[07:18] | That virus hasn’t taken me down, yet. | 病毒并没能击倒我 |
[07:21] | Maybe you’re immune. | 也许你对它免疫呢 |
[07:23] | Nobody’s immune, Mike. | 没人能免疫 麦克 |
[07:28] | You know, sometimes I’ll… I’ll anchor offshore at night. | 有时候我会在深夜停靠岸边 |
[07:32] | Big cities. Miami. New York. | 那些大城市 迈阿密 纽约 |
[07:36] | New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[07:38] | Not one light. | 一丝光亮也没有 |
[07:41] | Pitch black. | 一片漆黑 |
[07:45] | Pitch black. | 一片漆黑 |
[07:49] | So a black hole is actually not black? | 所以说黑洞其实不是黑色的吗 |
[07:54] | Well, you know, the accepted term now | 你知道吗 现在公认的术语其实是 |
[07:56] | is African-American hole. | 非裔美国人洞 |
[08:00] | No, they’re… they’re… they’re not, technically, black. | 不是 它们 它们事实上不是黑色的 |
[08:03] | No, they’re, you know, it’s actually the absence of color. | 事实上 它们是没有颜色的 |
[08:06] | Well, then, why don’t they call it “an absence of color” hole? | 那为什么不叫它”没有颜色”洞呢 |
[08:09] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 有见解 |
[08:11] | Okay, well, soup’s on. | 好了 汤来了 |
[08:14] | Uh, so what do we got? | 今晚我们吃什么 |
[08:15] | What is this, uh, | 这是什么 |
[08:16] | it looks like yams or something? | 看起来像是甘薯的样子 |
[08:17] | Potatoes. | 土豆 |
[08:19] | Uh, well, there’s a little, a little rust from the can, but… | 装土豆的罐子有点锈了 但是 |
[08:23] | They taste good, though. | 味道不错 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | Well, that’s the best rust I’ve ever tasted. | 这真是我吃过的味道最好的绣了 |
[08:32] | So where are you from, Spaceman? | 你是哪儿人 宇航员 |
[08:34] | Um, me, I’m, uh, from Arizona. | 我吗 我是亚利桑那州的 |
[08:37] | Leave a family behind? | 抛家弃子了 |
[08:39] | Well, I never had one of my own, no. | 我还没成家 没有 |
[08:41] | Uh, but my, you know, my parents and my brother are in Tucson. | 但我的父母兄弟住在图森 |
[08:45] | Were. | 曾经住在 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Yeah, right, uh, were. Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[08:51] | Um, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[08:52] | I had a family. | 我之前有自己的家庭 |
[08:58] | Uh, are you, are you a Scotch guy? | 你喜欢和威士忌吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[09:09] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:10] | Th… that’s a bottle of Macallan’s 1939? | 这瓶可是1939年的麦卡伦威士忌 |
[09:13] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | This is a $10,000 bottle of Scotch. | 这瓶威士忌价值万元啊 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I got a bunch of ’em. | 我还有挺多的 |
[09:24] | What is up with this crazy little guy? | 这疯狂的小兄弟在干嘛呢 |
[09:26] | He’s making a break for it. | 他想越狱呢 |
[09:28] | – You talking about Phil? – Yeah. | -你说菲尔吗 -是啊 |
[09:30] | My boy, Phil? | 我兄弟 菲尔 |
[09:30] | He’s grabbed a hold of me. | 他抓住我了 |
[09:32] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我 |
[09:37] | So, Pat, you, uh, you heading in | 帕特 你最近有准备 |
[09:41] | to get supplies any time soon? | 上岸弄补给吗 |
[09:45] | No, not really. | 没 没这个打算 |
[09:46] | Just, I’m pretty stocked up now. | 我现在存货还很充足 |
[09:50] | Any way I could get you to take me in there, maybe? | 你能不能带我上岸去看看呢 |
[09:53] | Why would you want to go do something like that? | 你为什么想到岸上去 |
[09:55] | Like I said, you know, I have a family, and… | 我之前说过 我有个家 |
[09:57] | You had a family. | 你曾有个家 |
[09:59] | You and I are alive. | 你和我还活着 |
[10:00] | That means other people might have made it. | 也就是说其他人也可能还活着 |
[10:01] | It might be genetic, you know, there’s a lot of very… | 这可能是基因遗传 你知道的 有很多 |
[10:03] | What part of pitch black do you not understand? | 我说一片漆黑 你有哪个字不懂吗 |
[10:06] | I’d like to see it for myself. | 我想亲自去看看 |
[10:12] | Maybe I should show you your quarters. | 我带你去你的房间吧 |
[10:43] | Keep it down. | 不要吵 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:51] | There’s a very good chance he’s going to kill and eat me. | 他很有可能把我杀了然后吃掉 |
[11:02] | There he is. | 你醒了 |
[11:04] | Hi, Pat. | 你好 帕特 |
[11:06] | Oh, is my breath okay? | 我口气还清新吗 |
[11:10] | Am I being honest? | 说实话吗 |
[11:11] | Oh, God, I’m sorry, Mike. | 天哪 我很抱歉 麦克 |
[11:14] | No need to get self-conscious, buddy. | 不用难为情 兄弟 |
[11:16] | ‘Cause we’re, uh, we’re good here. | 我们…没问题 |
[11:19] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:20] | ‘Cause I want to be good here. | 我不想有问题 |
[11:29] | Something I can help you with, Pat? | 有什么事吗 帕特 |
[11:32] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[11:35] | And maybe we should go ashore. | 或许我们该上岸 |
[11:39] | Ye… yeah, that’d be great. | 好 没问题 |
[11:41] | You get a chance to have a peek-a-boo, | 给你机会去亲自看看 |
[11:43] | see that I’m talking to you straight. | 证明我说的是真的 |
[11:45] | There’s nothing in there you want to get mixed up in. | 岸上绝对没有什么好东西 |
[11:48] | – Right. – Then we head back out here | -好 -然后我们回来 |
[11:50] | for a serious margarita or three. | 好好喝上几杯玛格丽塔 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[11:56] | If we are going to do this… | 如果要上岸 |
[11:58] | we’re going to do it my way. | 就得按我的方式来 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God, I made it. | 天啊 我成功了 |
[12:35] | I made it. I made it, I made it. | 我成功了 成功了 |
[12:38] | You done making love to the ground, son? | 跟大地亲密接触够了吗 孩子 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause we really need to hustle, | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[12:41] | I don’t like being on land any longer than I have to. | 我不喜欢在陆地上多待 |
[12:44] | No, I-I-I-I understand, Pat, I, uh… | 不 我明白 帕特 我… |
[12:47] | I can’t believe… I-I wish I could take off these boots | 真不敢相信 真希望能把靴子脱下来 |
[12:49] | and just feel the sand between my toes. | 用脚丫子感受一下这沙滩 |
[12:50] | Well, I wouldn’t risk doing that, you know, | 这样做太冒险了 你知道吗 |
[12:52] | unless you want to get the virus | 除非你想感染病毒 |
[12:54] | and then seeing every hole of your body evacuating blood and stool. | 让自己身体上所有有窟窿的地方往外冒血冒大便 |
[12:58] | Every which way from here till Sunday. | 你会一直冒啊冒 |
[13:00] | I’m talking every hole. | 真的是每个窟窿眼儿 |
[13:01] | Nostrils, eyes, ears… | 鼻孔 眼睛 耳朵… |
[13:03] | – Yeah, loud and clear, Pat, okay. – Mouth. | -我明白了 帕特 别说了 -嘴巴 |
[13:05] | – Butthole. – Yeah, you made your point. | -屁眼 -好 我明白了 |
[13:06] | You know, peehole. | 鸡鸡眼 |
[13:07] | It’s just amazing to be back | 我是觉得能重回这 |
[13:09] | on this beautiful, beautiful Earth. | 无比美丽的地球 真是太好了 |
[13:10] | I mean, look at th… | 你看看这… |
[13:11] | And that is a condom. | 这是个套套 |
[13:14] | That’s what that is. | 就是个套套 |
[13:15] | – All right, moving. – Ay-ay-ay-ay. | -行了 快走吧 -好 |
[13:16] | Okay, yeah. | 我们走 |
[13:31] | So what was your, uh, your top seller? | 话说你什么卖得最好 |
[13:33] | Choco Tacos. | 乔科炸玉米饼 |
[13:35] | Chipwiches. Fudgesicles. | 薯条面包 巧克力棒 |
[13:37] | You know, I was always a chocolate banana man, myself. | 我最喜欢香蕉巧克力棒了 |
[13:40] | Wow. Sigmund Freud, uh, he’d have a field day with you, boy. | 弗洛伊德有机会肯定愿意好好跟你玩玩 |
[13:44] | I bet he would. | 那是肯定的 |
[13:46] | Because a banana’s a rough shape | 因为香蕉的形状 |
[13:51] | of the male anatomy, you know. | 跟男性生殖器形状差不多 |
[13:52] | – No, yeah, no, I got all that, yeah. – Yeah. | -不 是 不是 我知道 -是啊 |
[13:54] | – Made that connection. – And chocolate on it. | -我联想到了 -上面还加点巧克力 |
[13:56] | – No, yeah. – On the banana. | -不 是的 -加到香蕉上 |
[13:57] | – Got that one, too. Yeah. – Oh, wow. | -这我也明白 -是吗 |
[13:59] | No, it was… the joke wa… was… | 不 这个笑话… |
[14:01] | – was good as it was, man. – Oh, well. | -说得很好 -行了 |
[14:03] | Didn’t need that. I-I got you. | 不用说 我明白 |
[14:09] | It’s just so… quiet. | 真的好…安静啊 |
[14:14] | It’s going to sound weird, but I… | 虽然听起来奇怪 但我… |
[14:16] | I miss the noise, you know? | 我很想念以前的喧嚣 |
[14:20] | The sounds of cars driving, and horns honking. | 开车 鸣喇叭的声音 |
[14:25] | People talking, laughing, radios, like, just… | 大家说笑 广播的声音 这些… |
[14:28] | It’s so empty. | 这样好空虚 |
[14:31] | I mean, where are all the bodies? | 尸体都哪里去了 |
[14:34] | You want to see bodies, Spaceman? | 你想看尸体吗 宇航员 |
[14:38] | I’ll show you bodies. | 我带你去看 |
[14:42] | There were big emergency staging areas like this in every city. | 每个城市里都有这样的大型紧急暂存区 |
[14:48] | Most people died in their own homes. | 大多数人死在自己家里 |
[14:50] | Well, at least they were around loved ones. | 至少他们死时跟爱的人在一起 |
[14:53] | That’s not a horrible way to go. | 这样死也算可以了 |
[14:54] | If you like coughing up blood | 如果你喜欢咳出血 |
[14:56] | and oozing brain goo out your ears. | 看脑浆从耳朵里冒出来的话 |
[14:58] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | Every hole. | 每个窟窿眼 |
[15:01] | Nostrils… | 鼻子 |
[15:02] | – Oh, you don’t have to… – Mouth. | -你不用… -嘴巴 |
[15:03] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[15:04] | – Butthole. – Here we go again, okay. | -屁眼 -又开始了 |
[15:05] | – Peehole. – No, I-I-I get you, Pat. | -鸡鸡眼 -我知道了 帕特 |
[15:07] | I’m good on all the holes. | 你说的那些窟窿眼我都知道了 |
[15:09] | I-I understand the visual, thank you. | 我明白那是什么场面 谢谢 |
[15:12] | If you didn’t stay home, | 如果不待在家里 |
[15:13] | you ended up in places like this. | 最后就会被放在这种地方 |
[15:15] | Although sometimes you run into a straggler | 不过有时候会遇到个流浪汉 |
[15:17] | who ended up neither here nor there. | 最后既不会到这里 那不会在家里 |
[15:22] | And one time, I saw a bag of bones wearing a bikini. | 有次我看到一堆白骨穿着比基尼 |
[15:27] | I’m so sorry. That must have been awful. | 很遗憾 肯定很恐怖吧 |
[15:28] | Well, I ain’t gonna lie to you. | 我不跟你说谎 |
[15:31] | The sight of a bikini, still does it for me. | 看到比基尼我还是会硬 |
[15:34] | Skin or no. | 不管穿的人有没有皮 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I’m more of a skin guy, myself. | 我个人更喜欢看有人皮的人穿 |
[15:39] | Different strokes. | 爱好不同 |
[15:45] | So… | 所以 |
[15:48] | still think your family’s alive? | 你还认为你家人活着吗 |
[15:55] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[15:58] | Oh, uh, uh now I got you here. | 对了 既然我把你带来了 |
[16:01] | There is one thing I’ve been really itching to do. | 有件事我一直特别想做 |
[16:16] | Forty-love! | 三比零 |
[16:18] | Get in the game. | 要进入状态 |
[16:22] | Ace! | 发球得分 |
[16:24] | Ace! | 发球得分 |
[16:26] | I wasn’t even set. | 我都还没准备好 |
[16:27] | What do you mean? You got to be on your toes, man. | 什么意思 你得时刻准备好啊 伙计 |
[16:29] | You got to be on your toes. | 你得时刻准备好 |
[16:31] | That’s game. | 比赛就是这样 |
[16:32] | You owe me a Lamborghini. | 你欠我一辆兰博基尼了 |
[16:38] | You a cookie guy? | 你喜欢曲奇吗 |
[16:40] | I got some great cookies back in the boat. | 我船上有特别好吃的曲奇 |
[16:43] | I mean they’re, you know, they’re three years old, | 虽然都存放了三年了 |
[16:45] | but they’re still good. | 但仍然很好吃 |
[16:46] | Uh, y… you know, I used to date | 我以前跟一个 |
[16:48] | this Italian girl, Antonella. | 叫安东妮拉的意大利女孩在一起 |
[16:51] | She turned me on to them– biscottis. | 是她让我喜欢上意式脆饼的 |
[16:53] | You know, they’re stale, but on purpose. | 虽然很硬 但是故意做得那么硬的 |
[16:56] | Hard as a brick. | 跟砖头一样硬 |
[16:57] | So was her backside. | 她的屁股也是 |
[16:59] | I di… well… oh. | 我…啊 |
[17:01] | Okay, hold on here. | 先等一下 |
[17:03] | – What are you doing? – Got to do a little detour here. | -你做什么 -得去绕个道 |
[17:05] | – Just got to go back. – I can see the boat from here. | -得先回去 -我都能看到我们的船了 |
[17:07] | Just-just trust me. | 你就相信我 |
[17:08] | This is a much better way, man. | 另一条路更好 |
[17:11] | – What is that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[17:12] | – Th-that billboard up there. – What billboard? | -那边的广告牌 -什么广告牌 |
[17:14] | What are you doing? Will you slow down? | 你干什么 慢点开好吗 |
[17:16] | All right, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[17:18] | Stop the… | 停… |
[17:24] | There’s nothing to see! | 没什么好看的 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:30] | Look at that, you see that? Look! | 你快看 看到了吗 快看啊 |
[17:32] | Alive in Tucson. | 图森市有活人 |
[17:34] | That’s where I’m from. | 那是我老家 |
[17:34] | That’s… I’m from Tucson. | 那…我就是图森人 |
[17:36] | Well, I mean that’s where my family… | 我的家人就在那里… |
[17:40] | You should have stayed in the truck, bud. | 你该待在车里的 伙计 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God, not again. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[17:51] | You are so stupid. | 你真是太蠢了 |
[17:54] | There’s only, like, one other dude, | 对方就只有一个人 |
[17:57] | and you let him hit you with a wrench. | 你却让他拿扳手砸了你 |
[17:59] | – You beefed it so hard. – You beefed it. | -你真是搞得一团糟 -你才是 |
[18:02] | I’m not the one lying in the middle of the street. | 又不是我躺在路中间 |
[18:05] | Now get up, fartface. | 快起来 阿蠢 |
[18:08] | Come on, you flippin’ turd. | 快起来啊 你个笨蛋 |
[18:10] | I can’t get up, Phil. I can’t move. | 我起不来 菲尔 我动不了 |
[18:12] | Well, if you’re just going to quit, | 如果你就这样放弃 |
[18:14] | then I’m going to pee on you. | 那我就尿你身上 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause that’s what happens to quitters. | 轻易放弃的人活该这样 |
[18:18] | They get pee’d on. | 活该被尿一身 |
[18:20] | Well, go for it. See if I care. | 尽管尿 我才不在乎 |
[18:22] | I’m wearing a friggin’ hazmat suit, you dong. | 我穿着防护服 你个呆驴 |
[18:24] | Fine. Here I go. | 好 尿就尿 |
[18:26] | No, please, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不要 拜托 不要 |
[18:27] | Don’t look at my ween, you pervert. | 不要看我的小鸡鸡 你个变态 |
[18:28] | – I’m not looking at your ween. – Three. | -我没看你的小鸡鸡 -三 |
[18:31] | Please, just don’t do it, Phil, okay? | 求你了 不要 菲尔 |
[18:32] | – Two. – Please, don’t. Stop. | -二 -求你不要 不要 |
[18:35] | One. | 一 |
[18:38] | Washing clean, bleaching clean | 洗洗干净 干干净净 |
[18:40] | Virus go away, virus… | 病毒洗干净 病毒… |
[18:45] | Hi, Mike. | 麦克 |
[18:46] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[18:47] | I hit you in the head with a wrench. | 我用一个扳手砸了你的脑袋 |
[18:49] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不用谢 |
[18:50] | I saved your your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[18:51] | You know, you don’t want to go to Tucson. | 去图森没什么好事 |
[18:53] | And if you think about it, | 你想想看 |
[18:55] | who would want to go there? | 谁会想去 |
[18:56] | Well, I’ll tell you who… the government. | 我告诉你是谁 政府 |
[18:58] | It’s a big booby trap. | 那是个大陷阱 |
[19:00] | The whole city’s a giant crematorium. | 那整个城市就是个大型火葬场 |
[19:02] | They’re just waiting for the signal to rebuild. | 他们在等待重建信号 |
[19:05] | So that all those people who are living | 好让那些还活着 |
[19:06] | in the government bunkers can come out. | 住在政府碉堡里的人都出来 |
[19:08] | Yeah? Well, you’re going to have to shoot me, | 是吗 那除非你打死我 |
[19:10] | ’cause I’m going. | 否则我一定要去 |
[19:11] | Okay, all… then I will. | 好 那…我会的 |
[19:14] | I-I’ve really enjoyed our time together, | 我真的很喜欢跟你在一起的日子 |
[19:16] | but I will shoot you. | 但我真会开枪的 |
[19:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | Just lay back down, look, | 你躺回去 |
[19:19] | hey, I got to get your backside, | 我得给你背后也消毒 |
[19:21] | so just turn over. | 你快趴过去 |
[19:23] | Oh, you laid in something. | 你趴到什么东西上了 |
[19:25] | It’s like virus. | 好像是病毒 |
[19:45] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[19:51] | Is that a rip? | 这是撕破了吗 |
[19:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[20:09] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[20:11] | You had a good run. | 你算不虚此行了 |
[20:37] | R-I-P Spaceman. | 安息吧 宇航员 |
[20:39] | Cause of death: the “Goverment.” | 死因 政腐 |
[20:43] | Almost got it right. | 就快写对了 |
[21:19] | Do you like tennis? | 你喜欢网球吗 |