时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I need to know what this pill is. | 我得知道这是什么药 |
[00:20] | Clozapine. | 氯氮平 |
[00:22] | Uh, Gail, it’s a match. | 盖尔 是一样的 |
[00:25] | Looks like we have company, | 看来有人来了 |
[00:26] | and that company is a Yoda. | 而那个人 是尤达[《星球大战》的角色] |
[00:29] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[00:32] | Found a Yoda, looks like we did. | 我们似乎找到尤达了 |
[00:42] | I can’t believe a kid’s alive. | 我简直不敢相信有个孩子还活着 |
[00:44] | Poor thing, what he’s been through. | 可怜的小家伙 经历了那么多 |
[00:46] | Alone all this time. | 一直以来都孤身一人 |
[00:48] | No family, no friends. | 没有家人 没有朋友 |
[00:50] | Has he said anything at all? | 他有说过话吗 |
[00:52] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[00:53] | Nah, words are just things. | 语言不过是外在形式 |
[00:55] | You guys’ll find a way | 你们会像我一样 |
[00:56] | to bond with him like I have. | 找到一种和他联系的方式的 |
[00:58] | Isn’t that right, you little turkey? | 对吧 小火鸡 |
[01:03] | What a connection. | 真是心有灵犀啊 |
[01:04] | So, look, I know what you’re all thinking. | 听着 我知道你们在想什么 |
[01:06] | You know, Tandy’s the finder, | 坦迪是发现他的人 |
[01:08] | so, naturally, Tandy should be the keeper. | 所以自然他就归坦迪所有 |
[01:09] | No one’s thinking that. | 没人这么想 |
[01:11] | Yeah, there’s no keeper in this situation. | 而且现在也没有归谁所有这种事 |
[01:12] | This is a child. | 这是个孩子 |
[01:13] | Or a Benji Buttons. | 也可能是本吉·巴顿斯 |
[01:15] | Okay, if you still think he’s a Benjamin Button, | 好吧 如果你还是觉得他是本杰明·巴顿 |
[01:18] | you shouldn’t be anywhere near him. | 那你就应该离他远点啊 |
[01:20] | Fine, he’s a kid. | 好吧 他是个孩子 |
[01:22] | Look, I put in a lot of hours out there in those woods | 听着 我在树林里花了大把的时间 |
[01:25] | opening up my heart, and making him feel the security | 打开我的心扉 给他安全感 |
[01:28] | that only a father can provide. | 这些只有一个父亲才能给他 |
[01:30] | Now, am I his literal father? | 我是他的生父吗 |
[01:32] | Probably not. | 可能不是 |
[01:34] | But am I spiritually his father? Without a doubt. | 但我是他的灵魂之父吗 毋庸置疑 |
[01:37] | So to quote the late Sir Paul McCartney, | 所以引用已故保罗·麦卡特尼爵士 |
[01:40] | and the even later Michael Jackson, | 和已故迈克尔·杰克逊的话 |
[01:42] | “That boy is mine. | 那个男孩归我所有 |
[01:43] | That doggone boy is mine.” | 那该死的男孩是我的 |
[01:45] | He doesn’t belong to anybody, | 他不归任何人所有 |
[01:47] | you friggin’ nimwood. | 你这蠢货 |
[01:48] | Maybe I can help. From my work with strays, | 也许我能帮忙 凭我与流浪汉打交道的经验 |
[01:51] | I learned that the most important thing you can do | 我学到了最重要的事情就是 |
[01:54] | is project a feeling of calm. | 提供一种安定感 |
[01:56] | You know, just make him feel comfortable, safe. | 就是让他感到舒适 安全 |
[01:59] | Hey, there, little guy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[02:01] | – Hi. – Just relax. | -你好呀 -别紧张 |
[02:03] | We’re all your friends. | 我们都是你的朋友 |
[02:03] | Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable? | 我做什么能让你感到舒适呢 |
[02:09] | Hey, there, my little dude. | 你好呀 小兄弟 |
[02:11] | You want to take your mask off? | 你想把面具摘下来吗 |
[02:12] | Okay, nobody takes that mask off. | 好的 没人会摘掉你的面具的 |
[02:14] | He wears that thing forever, you hear? | 他一辈子都要带着那个面具 听到了吗 |
[02:16] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[02:17] | You want some pizza? | 要吃点披萨吗 |
[02:22] | Well, there’s that beautiful face, huh? | 你真漂亮啊 对吧 |
[02:26] | Hey, can you tell us your name? | 你能告诉我们你叫什么吗 |
[02:30] | Oh, he’s shy. | 他很害羞 |
[02:31] | Okay, let me start. | 好吧 我先来 |
[02:32] | My name is Tandy. | 我叫坦迪 |
[02:34] | Okay, so, uh, | 你知道了吧 |
[02:35] | can you tell us your little name? Huh? | 那你能告诉我们你的名字了吗 |
[02:42] | Okay, it appears we’re dealing with a deaf. | 他好像是个聋子 |
[02:44] | Or, like, a Nell. | 也有可能他是个野人 |
[02:45] | Okay, let me try. | 好吧 我来试试 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna say some common names, | 我会说一些常见的名字 |
[02:49] | and you just let me know if I guess it. | 如果我猜中了你就告诉我 |
[02:52] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[02:53] | Smeegle? | 思米加 |
[02:55] | LaFontaine. | 拉方登 |
[02:57] | Carol, those aren’t common names. | 卡萝尔 这些名字一点也不常见 |
[02:58] | Maybe not where you grew up, | 可能你家那边不常见吧 |
[02:59] | but we had two LaFontaines on our block. | 但我们那块儿有两个叫拉方登的呢 |
[03:02] | Oh, they were always picking on poor Smeegle. | 他们总是欺负小可怜思米加 |
[03:05] | LaFontaines are notorious bullies. | 拉方登们是臭名昭著的坏蛋 |
[03:07] | Guys! His name’s labeled right here | 各位 他名字写在这儿呢 |
[03:10] | on the front of his backpack. | 他的背包面上就有 |
[03:11] | He’s Jansport. | 他叫杰斯伯 |
[03:12] | No, Tandy, that’s the name of the backpack company. | 不 坦迪 那是背包公司的名字 |
[03:14] | But it’s got a nice ring to it, huh? | 但是这名字很不错 不是吗 |
[03:16] | All in favor of naming the kid “Jansport”? | 大家喜欢叫他杰斯伯吗 |
[03:18] | You can’t name a kid a backpack. | 你不能让一个孩子和背包用同一个名字 |
[03:21] | And I would never suggest that we do that, okay? | 我绝对不会这样想的 好吗 |
[03:23] | But we can be inspired by it. Okay, let’s brainstorm– | 但我们确实可以由此发散思维 想想看 |
[03:26] | Jan, Janice… | 简 加尼斯 |
[03:28] | Oh, I like Janice. | 我喜欢加尼斯 |
[03:29] | Janice it is. | 那就加尼斯了 |
[03:30] | No, you’re not naming him Janice. | 不 你不能叫他加尼斯 |
[03:32] | Guys, look, he’s obviously got a name, | 听着 他显然有自己的名字的 |
[03:34] | and he’ll tell us when he’s ready. | 他准备好了自然会告诉我们的 |
[03:36] | But in the meantime, we have to call him something. | 但在此期间 我们总得给他个称呼啊 |
[03:38] | I mean, kids need names. | 孩子需要名字 |
[03:39] | It gives them confidence, self-esteem. | 这能给他们自信 尊严 |
[03:42] | Half the kids in jail never had names. | 监狱里有一半的孩子一辈子都没有过名字 |
[03:44] | That’s why they give them numbers. | 所以他们才会被编号 |
[03:46] | Ooh, how about Jansport? | 那杰斯伯怎么样 |
[03:48] | Oh, we already did that one. | 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[03:49] | Uh, Jasport! Jasport. | 加斯伯 加斯伯 |
[03:50] | Uh, Japort, Japah… Jasper. Jasper! | 加伯 加巴 贾思博 贾思博 |
[03:54] | Jasper– what do you think? | 贾思博 你们觉得怎样 |
[03:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[03:57] | Can we call you Jasper? | 我们能叫你贾思博吗 |
[04:00] | He loves it. | 他喜欢这个名字 |
[04:01] | Hi, Jasper. | 你好啊 贾思博 |
[04:02] | Hey, you want to play a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[04:04] | You do, huh? Tag! | 你喜欢对吧 捉迷藏 |
[04:16] | Hey, bud. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[04:18] | It’s good to get away from those chumps, huh? | 离那些笨蛋远点真好 对吧 |
[04:20] | Just the boys, am I right? | 就我们俩男生玩 对吧 |
[04:26] | Psych! | 收回我刚才那句话 |
[04:27] | Too slow, yeah. | 太慢了 |
[04:29] | Hey, I got a little something for you. | 我给你准备了点东西 |
[04:31] | Hang tight. | 等着我 |
[04:52] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[04:55] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[05:08] | Well, there you are, | 你在这里啊 |
[05:09] | you little, turkey, huh? | 你这个小火鸡 |
[05:12] | Guess we’re gonna have to work on the meaning of “hang tight,” | 看来我得跟你好好说说等着我是什么意思了 |
[05:15] | ’cause you immediately took off. | 因为你转眼就走了 |
[05:17] | No worries, bud. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[05:19] | Here, come on, check this out! | 过来 看看这个 |
[05:23] | Look at this. | 看呐 |
[05:24] | Isn’t this cool? | 厉害吧 |
[05:25] | This is called a margarita pool, Jasper. | 这是玛格丽塔酒池 贾思博 |
[05:27] | Now, margaritas are an adult beverage | 玛格丽塔是成人才能喝的饮料 |
[05:30] | that contain alcohol. | 里面含有酒精 |
[05:31] | Now, what is alcohol? | 那么什么是酒精呢 |
[05:33] | Alcohol is what grown-ups drink | 酒精是成人饮品 |
[05:35] | when they want to get crunk; you know, loose. | 他们想放松一下的时候就会喝 |
[05:38] | Yeah, come over and check it out. | 来吧 过来看看 |
[05:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[05:41] | This one’s for me, okay? | 这是我喝的 好吗 |
[05:42] | But don’t you worry, ’cause I got you | 但你别担心 因为我给你准备了 |
[05:44] | a hot tub sundae! | 圣代浴缸 |
[05:47] | Come on, Jasper, last one in is a rotten egg. | 来吧 贾思博 后进去的是臭鸡蛋 |
[05:50] | Oh, very slippery. | 好滑哦 |
[05:53] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[05:55] | You’re a rotten egg. | 你是臭鸡蛋 |
[05:58] | JK, bud. Oh, this is so great. | 开玩笑的兄弟 这真的太棒了 |
[06:00] | Look at this, look at this. I got the whipped cream. | 你看 你看 我准备了奶油 |
[06:04] | Some peanuts. | 花生 |
[06:07] | And some cherries, too, huh? | 还有樱桃 |
[06:11] | This is fun and delicious, huh? | 又好玩又好吃 |
[06:16] | Oh, that whipped cream has gone bad. | 这个奶油坏掉了 |
[06:18] | It’s gone bad. Yes, it’s rancid. | 坏掉了 没错 好恶心 |
[06:20] | Where you going, bud? | 你去哪儿啊 兄弟 |
[06:21] | You gonna get a big run-up? | 你需要很远的距离来助跑吗 |
[06:23] | Gonna cannonball me? Nice try. | 想要砸死我吗 你想得美 |
[06:25] | Jasper. Jasper. | 贾思博 贾思博 |
[06:28] | Crack that whip. | 鞭子生生作响 |
[06:31] | – Hey, Todd. – Hey. | -你好啊 陶德 -你好啊 |
[06:32] | What are you up to? | 你在干什么呢 |
[06:33] | Ah, just going to give Melissa her medication. | 正准备去给梅丽莎送药 |
[06:35] | Oh. How’s that going? | 怎么样了 |
[06:37] | Well, apparently it takes a few weeks to see results. | 显然 要等上几周才能看到疗效 |
[06:40] | But the side effects are coming in hot, | 但副作用已经显现出来了 |
[06:42] | so that’s a good sign. | 所以也算是个好迹象吧 |
[06:43] | You know, increased heart rate, | 心跳加速啊 |
[06:45] | lots of sweats, tarry stools… | 多汗 黑便 |
[06:47] | Don’t need all the deets, Todd. | 你不用全告诉我 陶德 |
[06:48] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[06:50] | Hey, thanks again for your help. | 再次谢谢你的帮忙 |
[06:53] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的话 我不可能做到 |
[07:03] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[07:05] | I know this all must be so new and scary, | 我知道这一切对你来说肯定又新颖又可怕 |
[07:08] | but I’d like to introduce you to a friend, | 但我想给你介绍一个朋友 |
[07:10] | who might just make you feel a little more comfortable. | 他也许能让你感到自如一些 |
[07:15] | This is Gary. | 他叫加里 |
[07:16] | When I was all alone, | 我之前独身一人的时候 |
[07:18] | this little guy was everything to me. | 这个小家伙就是我的一切 |
[07:20] | A mother, a father, | 是我的父母 |
[07:23] | a brother, a sister. | 也是我的兄弟姐妹 |
[07:24] | A distant uncle who tells it like it is. | 也是我的远房表叔 |
[07:27] | And I’ll be honest, a few days away from being a lover. | 说实话 差一点他就要成为我的爱人了 |
[07:30] | But most of all, | 但最重要的还是 |
[07:33] | he was my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[07:37] | Now I’d like him to be your best friend. | 现在我希望他能成为你最好的朋友 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[07:41] | Erica, stop! Gary! | 艾瑞卡 停车 加里 |
[07:43] | Gary! No! | 加里 不 |
[07:54] | I saw what you did last summer. | 我知道你去年夏天做了什么 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | You and… Todd. | 你和 陶德 |
[08:02] | Me and Todd what? | 我和陶德怎么了 |
[08:03] | The way he touched your shoulder? | 他碰触你肩膀的方式 |
[08:05] | I thought the fireworks would burn my face off. | 你们之间的火花差点崩掉了我的脸 |
[08:08] | Felt like the 4th of May over there. | 仿佛像是五月四日的氛围 |
[08:10] | You mean 4th of July? | 你是想说七月四日吧[独立日] |
[08:13] | No, the 4th of May– International Walkers Day. | 不啊 五月四日 国际男伴节 |
[08:17] | My family were avid walkers. Big pedophiles. | 我家里人都是积极的男伴 超级恋童 |
[08:20] | Anyways, I thought you two were broken up. | 不管怎样 我以为你们俩分手了 |
[08:23] | We are broken up. | 我们是分手了 |
[08:24] | Hell, friends can touch shoulders, | 朋友之间也可以碰肩膀的 |
[08:26] | for God sakes, Carol. | 我的天 卡萝尔 |
[08:28] | Well, looks like this friend was | 看来这位朋友 |
[08:30] | itching for some benefits. | 有些心痒难耐呢 |
[08:32] | Carol, why are you all up in my butt about this? | 卡萝尔 你为什么对这事这么刨根究底 |
[08:35] | It’s a tale as old as time. | 这是一个古老的故事 |
[08:37] | Girl gets stuck in an elevator, nearly dies. | 一个女孩困在了电梯里 差点丧命 |
[08:40] | Comes out scared, emotional, raw. | 出来的时候又害怕又感伤又空虚 |
[08:44] | And then her scenester ex-boyfriend swoops in | 然后她的前男友突然出现 |
[08:46] | with his shoulder touches and his sweet talk. | 碰了她的肩膀 甜蜜地安慰了她 |
[08:50] | “Hey, babe, how you feeling? You feeling raw? | 宝贝 你还好吗 你空虚吗 |
[08:53] | I’ll make it go away.” | 我能驱散它哦 |
[08:55] | And then you boink all night. | 然后你们整晚啪啪啪 |
[08:56] | Boink, boink! Breather. Boink! | 啪啪啪 啪啪啪 短暂的休息 啪啪啪 |
[08:59] | Yeah, it’s hot, and it’s kinky, | 是啊 多么火辣 多么的变态 |
[09:02] | and it’s making the voices in your head stop. | 这让你脑海中一切声音全都停息 |
[09:05] | But the next day, you wake up and he’s gone. | 但第二天你醒来时 他已经走了 |
[09:08] | And, PS… | 对了 还有 |
[09:11] | you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[09:15] | Yeah, Carol, I don’t think any of those things | 卡萝尔 我觉得你说的这些 |
[09:17] | are gonna happen, especially that last part. | 都不会发生 尤其是最后一部分 |
[09:19] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[09:21] | Oh, God, I don’t know what you think you got, | 天哪 我并不觉得你明白了 |
[09:24] | but you might want to spend some of the brain time | 但你大概会想要把你花在脑补上的时间 |
[09:26] | worrying about Tandy and that kid. | 分一点出来关心一下坦迪和那个孩子 |
[09:29] | But they’re doing great. | 他们相处得很好啊 |
[09:30] | Jasper! Jasper! | 贾思博 贾思博 |
[09:34] | How dare you! | 你好大的狗胆 |
[09:36] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[09:37] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[09:39] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没说完 |
[09:41] | He trusted you, Jasper! | 他是如此相信你 贾思博 |
[09:43] | Oh, don’t worry, you’re gonna be okay, okay? | 别担心 你会没事的 好吗 |
[09:48] | How’s it going, Tandy? | 怎么了 坦迪 |
[09:49] | Not well. | 不好 |
[09:50] | He just needs a little air transfusion. | 他需要输入空气 |
[09:53] | Look, I hate to kick you while you’re down here, | 听着 我也不想在你伤心的时候说这些 |
[09:56] | but a lot of people are a little concerned | 但大家都有点担心 |
[09:59] | that you might not have the aptitude to be a care giver. | 他们担心你没有照顾别人的天分 |
[10:02] | Carol, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. | 卡萝尔 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[10:04] | I mean, I’m bending over backwards for this kid, | 我真的拼了命的对那个孩子好 |
[10:06] | pulling out all the stops. | 真的 能做的我都做了 |
[10:08] | But he’s just acting like a real LaFontaine. | 但他就是表现得像个真的拉方登一样 |
[10:13] | Well, if he’s misbehaving, | 如果他的行为欠妥当 |
[10:16] | then maybe you got to do something about it. | 那也许你得采取一些行动 |
[10:20] | Have you seen Mr. Holland’s Opus? | 你看过《霍兰先生的乐章》吗 |
[10:22] | No. | 没有 |
[10:23] | Me, neither. I hear it’s great. | 我也没有 我听说很棒 |
[10:25] | But that same year, there was another movie | 但那同一年 还出了另一部电影 |
[10:27] | that came out called Dangerous Minds. | 叫做《危险游戏》 |
[10:30] | Oh, good, okay. | 那挺好的 |
[10:31] | It’s about a woman named Michelle Pfeiffer, | 讲的是一个叫做米歇尔·菲佛的女人 |
[10:34] | who marches into an inner-city classroom, | 她闯入了一间市中心的教室 |
[10:36] | and for the first time in the history of the world, | 然后世界上有史以来第一次 |
[10:39] | she wins kids over with stern disciplinarianism. | 她用钢铁般的纪律征服了学生 |
[10:44] | She just lets her hair down and puts on | 她把头发放了下来 |
[10:46] | a tight-fitted leather jacket. | 穿上了一件紧身皮夹克 |
[10:48] | She flips her chair around | 她一把拉过椅子反坐着 |
[10:50] | and doesn’t take any guff. | 她不听信别人胡说八道 |
[10:53] | Do you see at what I’m getting? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[10:56] | Look, I know you want to be a boy’s man, | 我知道你想跟小孩子套近乎 |
[10:58] | but I think right now, | 但我觉得现在 |
[11:00] | you need to be a little bit more of a Michelle. | 你更需要有点米歇尔的作风 |
[11:04] | Oh, I can be a Michelle. | 我可以做到 |
[11:07] | Well, well, well, what do we got here, huh? | 快看呐 这是谁 |
[11:17] | So you think you’re pretty cool, huh? | 你以为你很酷吗 |
[11:19] | Mr. Tough Stuff? | 硬汉先生 |
[11:21] | Don’t listen to nobody, no how, huh? | 什么都不听别人说 是吧 |
[11:24] | Well I got news for you, compadre. | 我有消息告诉你 老朋友 |
[11:26] | There are rules around here. | 这里是有规矩的 |
[11:29] | Yeah, things that we do called “Rules.” | 没错 我们做的事叫”规矩” |
[11:32] | Everyone’s got to follow– w-w-w-wait! | 人人都得遵守…等等 等等 |
[11:34] | Now, w-wait, Jasper! | 慢着 贾思博 |
[11:36] | A cigarette? | 一根烟 |
[11:38] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[11:39] | Where’d this come from? | 哪里来的 |
[11:40] | J-Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[11:41] | Where these cigarettes coming from? | 这些烟是哪里来的 |
[11:44] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[11:46] | The river always leads to the lake. | 顺藤总能摸到瓜 |
[11:49] | Look, I can play your game all day long. | 我可以跟你玩一整天 |
[11:52] | So what’s your next move, huh? | 你下面要做什么 |
[11:54] | ‘Cause Tandy ain’t going nowhere. | 坦迪哪里都不去 |
[11:56] | Consider us attached to the hip | 就当我们是 |
[11:58] | like a pair of conjoined twinsies. | 连体婴儿吧 |
[12:00] | You know what those are? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[12:01] | They’re twins attached by the skin. | 就是皮肤相连的双胞胎 |
[12:02] | Wait, wait, wait, where you going? | 慢着慢着 你去哪儿 |
[12:04] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[12:04] | Jasper! Don’t leave! | 贾思博 不要走 |
[12:06] | Uh… I’ll give you your cigarettes back! | 我把烟还给你 |
[12:10] | I’ll give them back, yeah. | 我还给你 |
[12:18] | If I give these back to you– | 如果我还给你 |
[12:20] | uh, when I give these back to you, | 等我还给你 |
[12:23] | will-will you do something for me? | 你能为我做件事吗 |
[12:27] | Like a puppet on a string. | 就跟提线木偶一样 |
[12:35] | Well, look who’s out and about. | 看看谁出来了 |
[12:37] | Hey, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[12:39] | Have you been Jazzercising? | 你练爵士健美操了吗 |
[12:41] | Oh, no, she just woke from a nap. | 没有 她只是刚睡醒 |
[12:43] | Sweating’s one of the side effects. | 出汗是副作用之一 |
[12:45] | And tarry stools. | 还有粪便发黑 |
[12:46] | Look, I’d love to get into that later, | 我本来想以后再说 |
[12:48] | but let me just cut to the Chase Manhattan. | 但不妨就现在直接说了吧 |
[12:52] | I’ve noticed you’ve been spending a lot of time with Mom lately; | 我注意到你最近跟我妈经常待在一起 |
[12:56] | touching shoulders and whatnot. | 碰碰肩膀之类的 |
[12:59] | And I just need to know, | 我需要知道 |
[13:01] | what are your intentions, Mr. Flores? | 你有什么目的 弗洛雷斯先生 |
[13:04] | Uh, Mr. Flores? | 弗洛雷斯先生 |
[13:05] | Pedro Flores, inventor of the yo-yo? | 佩德罗·弗洛雷斯 悠悠球的发明者 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry, Carol, I’m not following. | 抱歉 卡萝尔 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:10] | Do you intend to wrap my mom around your little finger | 你想把我妈缠绕在你的手指头上 |
[13:13] | and toy with her, hmm? | 然后玩她吗 |
[13:15] | Do a little down-up, down-up, | 上上下下 |
[13:16] | maybe walk the dog, | 遛狗 |
[13:18] | go around the world. | 全世界跑 |
[13:20] | And once you’ve had your fun, | 等你玩够了 |
[13:21] | stick her in a drawer | 把她跟你的玩具 |
[13:23] | with your Pogs and Tamagotchis. | 一起放到抽屉里 |
[13:25] | Carol, Gail and I have been through a lot. | 卡萝尔 盖尔和我一起经历过很多 |
[13:27] | I-I’d never do anything to hurt her. | 我绝不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[13:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:31] | Don’t ever try anything funny, Todd, | 别想耍花招 陶德 |
[13:33] | ’cause I’ll be watching you. | 因为我会盯着你 |
[13:35] | Watching you like a hog. | 跟阉猪一样盯着你 |
[13:44] | Evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[13:45] | Oh, hey, Melissa, hey. | 梅丽莎 你好啊 |
[13:48] | You been Jazzercising? | 你练爵士健美操了吗 |
[13:51] | Keep it up, looking trim. | 继续下去 看着不错 |
[13:53] | Anyway, a little birdie told me there was a bit of concern | 总之 有人告诉我有人担心 |
[13:55] | about my parenting skills. | 我为人父母的技能 |
[13:56] | Uh, in light of that, | 鉴于此 |
[13:58] | I just wanted you all to know that Jasper is dead. | 我想告诉你们 贾思博已经死了 |
[14:01] | – No! – What? | -不 -什么 |
[14:02] | Uh– sorry, metorically, not literally. | 抱歉 不是真死了 比喻意义上的死 |
[14:04] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[14:05] | Could’ve been a little more clear about that. | 我应该说得更清楚的 |
[14:06] | – Yeah. – But, yes, | -对 -但是 |
[14:08] | I, you know, I slaughtered the old Jasper, | 我确实杀死了以前的贾思博 |
[14:09] | I burned his corpse and dumped his ashes in the toilet. | 我烧了他的尸体 把他的骨灰丢进马桶里了 |
[14:13] | But like the phoenix, Jasper is reborn. | 但贾思博像凤凰一样重生了 |
[14:16] | And now, | 现在 |
[14:17] | it gives me the greatest of pleasures | 我很高兴地在此 |
[14:19] | to introduce you to… the new Jasper! | 给大家介绍 崭新的贾思博 |
[14:24] | Jasper, what do we do when we enter a room? | 贾思博 我们进入房间时应该怎么做 |
[14:29] | What a gentleman. | 真是绅士 |
[14:30] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[14:39] | Jasper, I was just about to ask you what we immediately do | 贾思博 我本来要问你在餐桌上坐下时 |
[14:43] | upon sitting at the dinner table, | 应该先做什么的 |
[14:46] | but looks like you beat me to the punch. | 但看来你抢先我一步了 |
[14:48] | That’s right, we put our napkins in our laps. | 没错 我们要把从餐巾放到大腿上 |
[14:51] | Good job, Jasper. | 做得好 贾思博 |
[14:54] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[15:01] | That’s right, explosives, even in fist form, | 没错 即使只是拳头形式的爆炸 |
[15:04] | are only for adults. | 也只有成年人才可以做 |
[15:06] | I taught him about the dangers of explosives. | 我教过他爆炸物很危险 |
[15:08] | – Oh, wow. – Wow. I-I got to say, | -厉害 -不得不说 |
[15:10] | you do seem to have made some progress with the little one. | 在你的努力下 这个小家伙确实有进步 |
[15:12] | Thank you, Gail. Now, Jasper, | 谢谢你 贾思博 现在 贾思博 |
[15:15] | what do we say when someone pays us a compliment? | 有人表扬的时候我们应该说什么 |
[15:22] | Jasper, you’re doing so great. | 贾思博 你做得太好了 |
[15:25] | Tandy, what are you passing Jasper? | 坦迪 你把什么给了贾思博 |
[15:29] | A compliment for a job well done. | 他做得好给他的奖励 |
[15:31] | Oh, no, I think I saw you give him something under the table. | 不 我好像看到你从桌子底下给了他什么东西 |
[15:36] | Holy hell, he’s giving him cigarettes. | 天啊 他给了他烟 |
[15:38] | – Tandy? – Cigarettes? | -坦迪 -烟 |
[15:40] | – You’ve got to be kidding me! – What? | -开什么玩笑 -什么 |
[15:41] | Jasper, where’d you get all those cigarettes? | 贾思博 你从哪里弄来那么多烟 |
[15:43] | Oh, come on, Tandy, we all know where he got them! | 拜托 坦迪 我们都知道他哪里弄来的 |
[15:45] | Well, then somebody please tell me | 那拜托你们谁告诉我 |
[15:46] | ’cause I’m in the dark here. | 因为我什么都不知道 |
[15:47] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[15:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:48] | – Hello! – Where’d that come from? What? | -你看 -这都从哪里来的 |
[15:50] | Jasper, did you put cigarettes in my shorts pocket? | 贾思博 你把烟放到我的短裤兜里的吗 |
[15:53] | That’s it, Tandy, I really don’t think | 行了 坦迪 我真心觉得 |
[15:54] | you should have anything to do with this kid. | 你不该离这个孩子太近 |
[15:56] | But we share a special bond. | 但我们有特殊联系 |
[15:58] | Yeah, they’re called cigarettes. | 没错 就是烟 |
[15:59] | But those have nothing to do with it. | 但这与事情一点关系都没有 |
[16:01] | Look, he loves me like a point person. | 你看 他像爱领导人一样爱我 |
[16:03] | Well, then I think it’s time he picks a new point person. | 那我觉得他应该选个新领导人了 |
[16:07] | Okay, Jasper. | 好 贾思博 |
[16:08] | Now when I say go, you’re gonna walk to the person | 等我说开始 你就走去那个 |
[16:10] | you want as your point person, okay? | 你想要的领导人边上 好吗 |
[16:12] | And people who he doesn’t go to? | 他不去找的人 |
[16:14] | No crying, please. | 请不要难过 |
[16:15] | The system’s not rigged. | 我们没作弊 |
[16:18] | Okay, you ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[16:21] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[16:22] | Tandy, no cigarettes. | 坦迪 不要拿烟 |
[16:25] | Nice try, Gail, but you can’t just | 别想了 盖尔 你不能 |
[16:26] | spring a last-minute rule on me here, right? | 最后一刻再给我加一条规则 对吧 |
[16:28] | – Right? – No! No. | -对吧 -不 |
[16:30] | – Tandy, no. – Tandy, no. | -坦迪 不 -坦迪 不 |
[16:31] | Okay, fine, fine. | 行 好吧 好吧 |
[16:33] | Okay, Jasper, you ready? | 好 贾思博 准备好了吗 |
[16:34] | And go! | 开始 |
[16:36] | Jasper! Jasper! Jasp… | 贾思博 贾思博 贾思… |
[16:39] | Aw, thank you, Jasper. | 谢谢你 贾思博 |
[16:41] | Okay, round one goes to Erica. | 好 第一轮艾瑞卡赢 |
[16:43] | Uh, best of three. Come on, get up. | 三局两胜 来 起来 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | Okay, so where do we stand? | 好 目前什么情况 |
[16:47] | Uh, Erica has 21, | 艾瑞卡21次 |
[16:48] | Melissa got a quick three when Erica went to the bathroom. | 艾瑞卡去厕所的时候梅丽莎拿到3次 |
[16:50] | Uh, okay, so the tide turns now. | 好 人是会变的 |
[16:52] | Here we go, best of 49. | 开始吧 49局25胜 |
[16:54] | No, we’re done here. | 不 不玩了 |
[16:56] | Tandy, | 坦迪 |
[16:57] | he picked Erica. | 他选了艾瑞卡 |
[17:00] | Let it go, bud. | 放手吧 伙计 |
[17:03] | I see. Okay. | 知道了 好 |
[17:05] | And, uh, bud, you sure this is, uh, what you want? | 伙计 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[17:13] | Then so be it, all right? | 那就这样吧 |
[17:15] | You’re going to need these, Erica. | 你会需要这个 艾瑞卡 |
[17:17] | Oh! Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[17:21] | You know, I should’ve named you Brute, | 我应该给你起名叫布鲁特[残酷] |
[17:23] | ’cause you stabbed me in the back. | 因为你从背后捅了我的刀子 |
[17:26] | The back of my heart. | 直接捅到我的心 |
[17:35] | Carol, what in high heaven did you tell Todd? | 卡萝尔 你到底跟陶德说了什么 |
[17:40] | I just told him that if he ever messed with you, | 我就告诉他如果他耍你 |
[17:42] | I’d give him the Pilbasian horns. | 我不会放过他 |
[17:43] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[17:45] | There are two men left in this earth. | 现在地球上就剩下两个男人了 |
[17:48] | Just two. | 就两个 |
[17:50] | You’re married to one of them. | 其中一个跟你结婚了 |
[17:51] | So my options are pretty limited. | 所以我的选择就很有限了 |
[17:54] | It’s Todd or bust. | 要么是陶德 要么是假人 |
[17:57] | So if, in the future, I decide | 所以如果将来我决定 |
[18:00] | that I want to get back up on that Todd horse, | 我想回到陶德那匹马上 |
[18:03] | then I am gonna get back up on that Todd horse | 那我就要回到陶德那匹马上 |
[18:06] | and I am gonna freakin’ ride! | 我就要骑那匹马 |
[18:10] | Do you got that? | 你明白了吗 |
[18:11] | Okay, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[18:12] | – Good. – I’m sorry. | -很好 -对不起 |
[18:14] | You don’t know how lucky you are to be married | 你不知道你跟那个蠢货结婚 |
[18:16] | to that dumb son of a bitch, so count your blessings, | 有多幸运 所以你就偷着乐吧 |
[18:19] | ’cause I’m about to go get down and dirty | 因为我要去跟一个急救演示用的假人 |
[18:21] | with a CPR dummy. | 好好玩玩去了 |
[18:25] | That’s my day. | 这就是我的生活 |
[18:38] | Hey, Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[18:40] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:42] | Oh, yeah, I couldn’t be happier. | 好 我再开心不过了 |
[18:44] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[18:53] | Carol, what if our baby doesn’t like me? | 卡萝尔 如果我们的孩子不喜欢我怎么办 |
[18:55] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别说傻话了 |
[18:57] | No, I mean, I’ve been trying so hard with Jasper, | 不 我是说 我很努力地跟贾思博相处 |
[18:59] | and he’s just not having it. | 可他就是不喜欢我 |
[19:01] | I’m just worried the same thing’s gonna happen with our kid. | 我担心我们的孩子也会这样 |
[19:04] | Tandy, our child’s gonna love you. | 坦迪 我们的孩子会爱你的 |
[19:06] | And Jasper’s gonna love you, too. | 贾思博也会爱你 |
[19:08] | You’re a grower, not a shower. | 你真正行动起来可厉害着呢 |
[19:10] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[19:10] | Hey, if it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你好受一点 |
[19:12] | someone who said horrible things about you in the past | 那我跟你说 过去说你不好的一个人 |
[19:16] | just paid you a real nice compliment. | 刚刚表扬过你 |
[19:18] | – Gail? – No. | -盖尔 -不是 |
[19:19] | – Melissa? – Nope. | -梅丽莎 -不是 |
[19:20] | – Erica? – Guess again. | -艾瑞卡 -再猜 |
[19:21] | – Todd? – Not today. | -陶德 -今天没有 |
[19:22] | – Jasper spoke?! – What? No. | -贾思博说话了 -什么 不是 |
[19:25] | Carol, that’s everyone. | 卡萝尔 都猜完了 |
[19:26] | Did you say Gail? | 你说盖尔了吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, I did. | 我说了 |
[19:29] | Oh, you said that first. | 你开始就说了 |
[19:30] | Now I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[19:31] | – Gail said something nice about me? – Mm-hmm. | -盖尔说我好了吗 -对 |
[19:33] | So you just hold that chin up | 所以你尽管昂头挺胸 |
[19:35] | and let the world see your beautiful neck. | 让全世界看看你的美 |
[19:38] | ‘Cause our baby needs that. | 因为我们的孩子需要 |
[19:40] | And so does Jasper. | 贾思博也需要 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:53] | Knock-knock. | 叮咚 |
[19:56] | Hey, Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[19:57] | I just wanted to come by and say | 我只想来跟你说抱歉 |
[19:58] | sorry for being such a sore loser. | 之前我那么输不起 |
[20:01] | Figured it was time to extend the old olive branch, | 我想应该给你伸出橄榄枝 |
[20:03] | as they say. | 这是传统嘛 |
[20:04] | So, here you go. | 给你 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:07] | I couldn’t find an actual olive branch, | 我找不到真正的橄榄枝 |
[20:09] | so this is just a regular tree branch | 所以就找了根普通树枝 |
[20:10] | with an assortment of canned olives taped to it. | 上面加了各种各样的罐头橄榄 |
[20:13] | It sure is. | 确实是 |
[20:16] | Well, thank you, I guess. | 谢谢你 |
[20:18] | It’s really sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[20:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:21] | Um, anyway, uh, how’s-how’s he doing? | 总之 他怎么样 |
[20:24] | Oh, he’s good. | 他很好 |
[20:25] | We had a lot of fun today. | 今天我们玩得很开心 |
[20:27] | Really tired him out. | 让他都玩累了 |
[20:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:31] | Well… | 那… |
[20:32] | Do you want to say good night? | 你想说晚安吗 |
[20:33] | Oh, I mean, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:35] | I mean, you know, he’s sleeping. | 他都在睡觉了 |
[20:36] | Tandy, just go say good night to him. | 坦迪 去跟他说晚安吧 |
[20:37] | Yeah, but I don’t want to bug him, he’s… | 我不想烦他 他… |
[20:38] | Tandy, just go say good night. | 坦迪 去说晚安吧 |
[20:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | Maybe just for tonight. | 今晚就给你抱吧 |
[21:08] | Good night, little guy. | 晚安 小家伙 |