时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Not to brag, but the doctor said | 我可不是吹牛 但是那医生说 |
[00:20] | it was the biggest boil they had ever seen. | 他们从没见过这么大的疖子 |
[00:22] | Of course I hadn’t seen it ’cause it was on my backside. | 我自己当然没看到了 毕竟长在我背上 |
[00:25] | But what came out of there was crazy! | 但是割出来的东西真是太牛逼了 |
[00:29] | It was so… voluminous and viscous. | 真是…又大又黏 |
[00:34] | Like sour cream or-or curdled milk. | 就像酸奶或凝固的牛奶 |
[00:37] | Kind of… | 有点 |
[00:39] | Here, put your finger in this pad of butter. | 来 把你的手指放在这盘黄油上 |
[00:42] | Oh, no, never mind. Uh, it was way softer than this. | 算了 不用了 比这个软多了 |
[00:45] | But anyway, when he applied pressure, | 但是 当他往下压的时候 |
[00:47] | it just started spindling out. | 里面的东西就开始挤出来 |
[00:50] | And it kept coming and coming and coming. | 不停不停不停地挤出来 |
[00:54] | The full load could have fed a family of four. | 挤出来的量都能养活一个四口之家了 |
[00:59] | You look gorgeous. | 你看上去真美 |
[01:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Hi. If you have a minute, | 如果可以的话 |
[01:06] | I’d like to tell you about the specials. | 请让我向你们介绍今日特供 |
[01:07] | Oh, I already know about one of them. | 我已经知道其中一样了 |
[01:10] | ‘Cause she’s sitting… right across from me. | 因为她就坐在…我的对面 |
[01:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[01:16] | In addition, we have a potato leek soup, | 除此之外 我们还有马铃薯韭菜汤 |
[01:19] | and the fish of the day is halibut. | 今日供应比目鱼 |
[01:21] | I’m actually just gonna get the garden salad. | 我要一份田园沙拉就好了 |
[01:24] | What a coincidence. | 太巧了吧 |
[01:25] | Two salads, please. | 两份沙拉 |
[01:28] | And a soup to share? | 一份汤一起吃 |
[01:31] | A soup to share. One spoon. | 一份汤一起吃 一个勺子 |
[01:35] | Thank you so much… | 非常感谢 |
[01:39] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[01:40] | Oh, it’s, uh, Daniel, but it’s okay. | 我叫丹尼尔 不过没事 |
[01:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | Have you ever been painted? | 你有没有被人画下来过 |
[01:59] | You know, like, a painting? | 就是画一幅画 |
[02:01] | No. | 没有 |
[02:02] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[02:03] | We’re going back to my place after dinner, | 晚饭后我们一起去我家 |
[02:05] | and I’m gonna paint you, just like Jack did to Rose. | 我要画你 就像《泰坦尼克号》里一样 |
[02:08] | Can we have the check, please? | 买单 |
[02:10] | I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[02:11] | I live right up the street. | 我就住在街角 |
[02:12] | I could carry you. | 我可以背你去 |
[02:16] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:17] | I better take this. | 我还是接一下吧 |
[02:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:26] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[02:29] | That was my friend who’s watching my dog. | 是帮我看狗的朋友 |
[02:30] | She said he’s sick and had to go to the hospital. | 她说我的狗病了 得送去医院 |
[02:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:34] | I promise this isn’t one of those fake calls | 我保证这不是什么约会很糟糕 |
[02:37] | you ask your friends to make | 就让朋友 |
[02:37] | in case the date isn’t going well so you can leave. | 打过来的脱身电话 |
[02:40] | – My dog really is sick. – Oh, of course. | -我的狗真的病了 -当然了 |
[02:42] | I am so sorry to hear that. Oh, terrible. | 我真的很遗憾 太可怕了 |
[02:46] | What’s your dog’s name? | 你的狗叫什么 |
[02:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:28] | Hi, Mom. How’d your appointment go? | 妈妈 你的约会怎么样 |
[03:31] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[03:33] | The date? | 约会 |
[03:34] | I don’t think she’s the one. | 我觉得她不合适 |
[03:37] | Hey, I’ve got a quick cooking question for you. | 我有个烹饪上的小问题 |
[03:39] | I’m making a very dense pot roast type dish. | 我在做一道分量很足的炖菜 |
[03:42] | You know, bones on the outside, | 外面都是骨头 |
[03:44] | meat kind of housed on the inside kind of thing. | 里面装满肉的那种 |
[03:47] | A little like the crown roast you made for Christmas. | 有点像你圣诞节做的冠形花式烤排 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:52] | 450 broil. | 烤箱调到450 |
[03:54] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[03:56] | That’s great. Yeah. | 太好了 |
[03:57] | Mom, thanks so much. | 妈妈 太感谢了 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna call you later, but I love you. Okay, bye. | 我等下打给你 爱你 再见 |
[04:05] | *I try to say good-bye and I choke* | *想说再见却凝噎* |
[04:10] | *I try to walk away and I stumble* | *想转身离开却迈不动路* |
[04:13] | *Though I try to hide it, it’s clear* | *想掩饰却已太明显* |
[04:16] | *My world crumbles when you are not here* | *没有你 我的世界开始崩塌* |
[04:19] | *Good-bye…* | *再见* |
[04:22] | Oh, crap. Zeus? | 该死 宙斯 |
[04:25] | Daddy spaced out and forgot the bullion. | 爸爸忙晕了 忘记带你遛弯了 |
[04:33] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:36] | You stopped up? | 拉不出来吗 |
[04:37] | Would it help if Daddy turned around? | 爸爸转过去会不会好一点 |
[04:40] | Be my pleasure. | 没问题 |
[04:41] | Now, you just take your time. | 你慢慢来吧 |
[04:42] | I’ll be right here. | 我等你 |
[05:05] | 逃犯警报 绿色轿车 新墨西哥 | |
[05:06] | Oh, shoot! | 该死 |
[05:09] | No! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. | 不 该死 该死 该死 |
[05:12] | Ugh! Shoot! | 该死 |
[05:15] | Ugh! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[05:25] | Hi. Thanks so much for stopping. | 谢谢您愿意停车 |
[05:27] | Um, do you think you could help me change my tire? | 你能帮我换一下轮胎吗 |
[05:30] | I must have driven over | 我肯定不小心 |
[05:31] | a Mike’s Hard Lemonade bottle or something. | 开车碾碎了个迈克硬柠檬水瓶子之类的东西 |
[05:35] | Okay, so, the spare’s in here. | 备用胎在这里 |
[05:37] | – And you mind helping me pull it out? – Oh, sure. | -能帮我拉出来吗 -好的 |
[05:39] | – I have a cold. – No problem. | -我感冒了 -没问题 |
[05:40] | – Let me move this axe out of the way. – Oh, okay. Thank you. | -我帮你把这个斧子拿出来 -好的 谢谢 |
[05:43] | – Move that. – All right. | -拿出来 -好的 |
[05:44] | So, uh, how’s your week going? | 你这周过得怎么样 |
[05:45] | Oh, it’s been pretty good. I-I had this… | 很不错 我做了… |
[05:52] | 墨西哥华雷斯 173英里 | |
[05:58] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:59] | You might be hearing some things about me. | 你可能会听到一些关于我的传言 |
[06:02] | I just want to say that I am so sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[06:07] | I just… I just want you to know that… | 我只是…我只是希望你能明白 |
[06:10] | you-you are in no way to blame. | 这一切都不怪你 |
[06:12] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[06:13] | If anything, I would blame Dad. | 就算有错 也该怪爸爸 |
[06:17] | Anyway, uh… I love you. | 不管怎么样 我爱你 |
[06:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:37] | Do you take American dollars? | 你收美元吗 |
[06:41] | America? | 美国 |
[06:45] | Dollars. | 美元 |
[06:47] | For that one. I’ll give you dollars for that. You know what? | 买那幅 我给你美元 这样吧 |
[06:49] | That one and that one. | 那幅加那幅 |
[06:50] | And the little ones down… | 还有下面那张小的 |
[06:53] | You know what? All of ’em. How much for all of them? | 算了 我全要了 一共要多少钱 |
[07:05] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[07:06] | You know, I don’t say this to all my models, | 我一般不会这样夸我的模特 |
[07:08] | but I’m getting some real Whistler’s Mother vibes from you. | 但你身上有惠斯勒母亲[名画]的那种感觉 |
[07:13] | I like your painting. | 我喜欢你的画 |
[07:15] | Oh, that? | 那幅吗 |
[07:18] | Aren’t you sweet. | 你的嘴巴真甜 |
[07:20] | That was during my bear period a few years ago. | 那是我几年前熊狂热期画的 |
[07:24] | I love pushing the form. | 我喜欢挑战常规 |
[07:26] | You see, bears don’t surf. | 熊不会冲浪 |
[07:30] | But art doesn’t care about that. | 但是艺术不在乎这个 |
[07:35] | Oh. Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[07:35] | No. | 不行 |
[07:38] | No. I don’t like to show my work until it’s done. | 不行 我画完之前不喜欢给别人看 |
[07:41] | But soon. | 但是马上就好 |
[07:44] | It’s going really, really well. | 画得非常非常顺利 |
[07:47] | Like, exceedingly well. | 非常顺利 |
[07:51] | Just about done with your face. | 你的脸马上画好了 |
[07:54] | It’s really just the boobies left. | 只剩乳房没画了 |
[07:57] | All right, I’m gonna pop into the other room. | 好了 我得去一下隔壁 |
[07:59] | I’m gonna get a more appropriate brush. | 我得去拿把合适的笔刷 |
[08:01] | Don’t move. I’m gonna be right back. | 别动 我马上回来 |
[08:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[08:08] | So… | 那么… |
[08:10] | did you tell anyone you’re having your portrait painted? | 你有没有告诉别人你来画肖像了 |
[08:12] | No, it’s a surprise for my friends. | 没有 我要给我朋友们一个惊喜 |
[08:14] | Aw, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[08:15] | Yeah, my friends always say, “Paco, you work too hard.” | 我朋友经常说 “派可 你太努力工作了” |
[08:18] | Uh, “You never do anything fun.” | “你从来不玩” |
[08:20] | So, when they see the painting, I will show them. | 等他们看到这幅画 他们就明白了 |
[08:23] | That’s for sure. | 那是当然了 |
[08:24] | Love that story. | 真有意思 |
[08:27] | Sorry it’s taking me so long. | 抱歉花了这么久 |
[08:29] | Just searching for the perfect brush. | 我在找完美的笔刷 |
[08:35] | You know, I once painted Jason Mraz. | 我以前画过杰森·玛耶兹 |
[08:39] | Course, it was all from memory. | 当然是凭借记忆中的印象 |
[08:44] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[08:50] | Perfect brush. | 完美的笔刷 |
[08:54] | The thing about acrylic paints is that… | 用丙烯画画就会… |
[09:01] | Damn. Damn it! | 该死 该死 |
[09:12] | Stupid, stupid, stupid. | 愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢 |
[09:16] | 旅馆 有浴池 有空调 | |
[09:26] | Ah, you have to stop this. | 你必须停手 |
[09:28] | Stop it! | 停手 |
[09:30] | Stop it, stop it, stop! | 停手 停手 停手 |
[09:32] | Stop! You have to stop! | 停手 你必须停手 |
[09:34] | Stop it! | 停手 |
[09:54] | He went that way! He went that way over there! | 他往那边去了 他去那边了 |
[09:56] | – Hands on your head! – Okay, but this is on you. | -举起手来 -行 但后果你负责 |
[09:58] | He’s getting further and further away. | 他越跑越远了 |
[10:00] | Capitán. | 队长 |
[10:02] | How… | 怎么… |
[10:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:05] | I’m as surprised as you. | 我跟你们一样震惊 |
[10:06] | Karl Cowperthwaite, you are under arrest | 卡尔·考珀思韦特 你被捕了 |
[10:09] | for the murder and desecration of a body. | 罪名是谋杀并亵渎尸体 |
[10:11] | Uh, careful, I have an active boil. | 小心点 我长疖了 |
[10:13] | I have, uh, prescription underwear. | 我有处方内衣 |
[10:14] | Top drawer, underneath the knives. | 最上面抽屉 刀子下面 |
[10:16] | All clear. | 安全 |
[10:17] | Come on. | 老实点 |
[10:17] | – Let’s go! Vamos muchachos! – But he’s getting away! | -走 快点 -他跑了 |
[10:24] | When I call your number, | 叫到你的号码时 |
[10:25] | repeat the phrase you’ve been given. | 重复给你的句子 |
[10:28] | Number one. | 一号 |
[10:29] | I get real… | 你身上有 |
[10:31] | Whistler’s Mother vibe from you. | 惠斯勒母亲的那种感觉 |
[10:34] | Number two. | 二号 |
[10:35] | I getting real whisker mother vibes… | 你身上有惠斯勒母亲的那种 |
[10:38] | for-for you. | 感觉 |
[10:40] | Number three? | 三号 |
[10:41] | I getting real whistles, mothers, vibes from you. | 你身上有 惠斯勒母亲的那种 感觉 |
[10:45] | And number four. | 四号 |
[10:47] | Some water. | …一些水 |
[10:51] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[11:07] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[11:08] | Oh, my finest work yet. | 目前为止我最棒的作品 |
[11:11] | It’s like Matisse mixed with Shakespeare | 就像马蒂斯混合了莎士比亚 |
[11:13] | and just a little Rhea Perlman on top. | 上面还加一点雷亚·普尔曼 |
[11:17] | Do you mind turning around, Javi? | 你介意转过身去吗 哈维 |
[11:18] | I just want to paint the rest of that tattoo | 我想把延伸到你背后的纹身 |
[11:20] | that wraps around your back. | 画完整 |
[11:24] | What is that, a cobra with legs? | 那是长腿的眼镜蛇吗 |
[11:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:28] | Props. | 厉害 |
[11:40] | Hold very still. | 一动都不要动 |
[11:57] | I swear it wasn’t me. | 我发誓 不是我 |
[12:01] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:07] | Psst. Hey. | 喂 |
[12:10] | Hey, have you ever been painted? | 你被人画过吗 |
[12:14] | Mmm. Wow, yes, I do eat out of boredom. | 真的 我确实是因为无聊吃东西 |
[12:18] | Oh, hey, excuse me, Martinez? | 不好意思 马丁内兹 |
[12:20] | Why are you guys wearing those masks? | 你们为什么戴面具 |
[12:22] | Just a precaution. There’s something going around. | 预防措施 最近有点情况 |
[12:24] | Hey, how’s Javi doing? | 哈维怎么样了 |
[12:26] | He died. | 死了 |
[12:27] | He died? | 死了 |
[12:30] | Hey, I’m really sorry to hear that. | 真的非常遗憾 |
[12:32] | – Right. – No, I’m serious. | -是啊 -我是认真的 |
[12:34] | I mean it. | 我真心的 |
[12:35] | You know, people can change. | 人是会变的 |
[12:38] | I’ll show you. | 我来证实给你看 |
[12:39] | Put your arm right through there. | 把你的胳膊伸进来 |
[12:41] | No way. | 才不 |
[12:43] | Well, if you did, I wouldn’t eat it. | 我又不会吃掉你的胳膊 |
[12:47] | I wouldn’t. | 我不吃 |
[12:49] | I’m really changing. | 我真的在改变 |
[13:15] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[13:18] | Let’s get you back to your cell. | 回你的牢房吧 |
[13:43] | It’s kind of lonely in here. | 在这里有点孤单 |
[13:46] | If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me. | 如果你想聊天 知道哪里找我 |
[14:20] | So… | 话说… |
[14:22] | Karl Cowperthwaite. | 卡尔·考珀思韦特 |
[14:26] | What kind of name is that? | 这什么破名儿 |
[14:27] | All my hair completely singed off. | 我的头发都烤焦了 |
[14:31] | – No. – I’m standing there, buck naked, | -不是吧 -我就站在那里露着屁股 |
[14:33] | – No! – when the mayor walks in. | -不是吧 -市长走进来了 |
[14:36] | That’s rich. | 精彩 |
[14:37] | That is funny. | 有趣 |
[14:42] | Ah. All right, my turn. | 好 到我了 |
[14:44] | – My turn, okay? – Okay. | -到我了 -好 |
[14:45] | Um, I have webbed toes. | 我有蹼趾 |
[14:47] | I love The Beatles. | 我爱披头士 |
[14:49] | I can’t roll my tongue. | 我不会卷舌 |
[14:52] | Loving the Beatles is the lie. | 你不爱披头士 |
[14:54] | Right. I just can’t get into them. | 好吧 我就是对他们爱不起来 |
[14:57] | Too many descending arpeggios. | 降音太多了 |
[15:01] | – Can I ask you a question? – Shoot. | -我能问你个问题吗 -问 |
[15:04] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[15:07] | I’m a prison guard. | 我是个狱警 |
[15:09] | But it’s just the two of us left. | 但就剩我们两个人了 |
[15:13] | Why don’t you just… get out of here? | 你为什么不 离开这里 |
[15:18] | My family’s dead. | 我的家人都死了 |
[15:21] | My friends… are dead. | 我的朋友 也都死了 |
[15:30] | Well… | 好了 |
[15:33] | we should get you back to the cell, no? | 你应该回你的牢房了 |
[15:34] | Ooh! Can we take the long way? | 能走远路吗 |
[15:37] | Please? | 拜托 |
[15:39] | – Why not? – Yeah! | -有何不可 -好棒 |
[15:41] | All right. | 走吧 |
[15:56] | I have some exciting news. | 我有激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[16:00] | I literally can’t wait to hear it. | 我真的迫不及待想听了 |
[16:02] | Today… is my last day. | 今天 是我最后一天 |
[16:06] | I hear people are alive in Tapachula. | 我听说塔帕邱拉有活人 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna find out if it is true. | 我要去看看是不是真的 |
[16:12] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[16:14] | I’m so happy. | 真高兴 |
[16:16] | You take care. | 你保重 |
[16:19] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[16:21] | Aren’t you gonna let me out? | 你不放我出去吗 |
[16:24] | Karl, you’re a serial killer. | 卡尔 你是个连环杀手 |
[16:28] | I’ve changed. I swear I’ve changed. | 我变了 我发誓 真的 |
[16:29] | Please, you got to let me out. | 拜托 你得放我出去 |
[16:31] | Please, Martinez. Please, please, don’t do this. | 求你 马丁内兹 求你不要这样 |
[16:34] | There is enough food here for about two months. | 这些食物足够你吃两个月 |
[16:37] | Then it is in God’s hands. | 然后就听天由命了 |
[16:39] | And if you prefer to take things into your own hands… | 如果你想自己动手… |
[16:53] | M-Martinez. | 马丁内兹 |
[17:01] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:10] | I’m so sorry. Why didn’t you just trust me? | 真的对不起 你为什么不信任我 |
[17:13] | I told you I’m not a killer anymore. | 我说过我不是杀手了 |
[17:15] | But you left me no choice, so I had to kill you. | 但你让我别无选择 我只能杀了你 |
[17:17] | In general, I don’t kill anymore. | 总体来说 我不杀人了 |
[17:19] | You got to believe me. I don’t kill anymore. | 你得相信我 我不杀人了 |
[17:33] | Damn it. No! | 可恶 不 |
[17:34] | No! | 不 |
[17:36] | No! | 不 |
[17:43] | You got this, Karl. | 你可以的 卡尔 |
[17:45] | Ain’t nothin’ but a thang. | 不就是个破围墙 |
[17:52] | * It’s a big job getting by * | *生活真是不容易* |
[17:54] | * With nine kids and a wife * | *毕竟有9个孩子和妻子* |
[17:59] | * Yeah, but I been * | *但是我* |
[18:00] | * A workin’ man dang near all my life * | *这辈子一直努力工作* |
[18:03] | * Keep on working * | *努力工作* |
[18:06] | * Long as my two hands are fit to use * | *只要我的双手还能用* |
[18:12] | * I’ll drink my beer at a tavern * | *我要在一个酒馆里喝啤酒* |
[18:15] | * And sing a little bit * | *唱唱歌* |
[18:16] | * Of these workin’ man blues. * | *歌唱劳动人民* |
[18:24] | 0754 Oh-seven-five-four… | |
[18:30] | 07549 Oh-seven-five-four-nine. | |
[18:31] | 07549 Oh-seven-five- four-nine. | |
[18:33] | 07549 Oh-seven-five-four-nine. | |
[18:35] | 07549 Oh-seven-five- four-nine. | |
[18:37] | 07549 Oh-seven-five-four-nine. | |
[18:42] | 07550 Oh-seven-five-five-oh. | |
[18:43] | 07550 Oh-seven-five- five-oh. | |
[18:45] | 07550 07550 Oh-seven-five-five-oh. Oh-seven-five-five-oh. | |
[18:48] | 0755…0755… Oh-seven-five-five… Oh-seven-five-five… | |
[18:53] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[18:56] | You got to be kidding me! | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[19:28] | Hi, my old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[19:32] | You deserved better than getting murdered. | 你不该落得被谋杀的下场 |
[19:35] | I know it’s no excuse, but I thought that… | 我知道这不是借口 但我以为 |
[19:38] | by killing you I could get out into the world | 杀了你我就能离开这里 |
[19:39] | and prove that I didn’t have to kill any more. | 去证明我不用再杀人了 |
[19:44] | I kind of backfired. | 偷鸡不成蚀把米 |
[19:47] | Just you know that… | 不过我要告诉你 |
[19:50] | I truly had changed. | 我真的变了 |
[19:57] | Well I…I should go. | 我该走了 |
[20:01] | Getting out today. | 今天离开 |
[20:17] | Is that… | 那是… |
[20:22] | My God. | 天啊 |
[20:50] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[20:53] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[21:10] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[21:11] | I’m Carl. | 我是卡尔 |