时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Todd is snooping around, | 陶德在到处看 |
[00:21] | trying to figure out if I’m pregnant yet. | 想看看我是不是怀孕了 |
[00:23] | So? | 怎么样 |
[00:24] | Sorry, Todd. | 抱歉 陶德 |
[00:25] | Bottom line, she wants a baby, | 如果她想要孩子 |
[00:27] | and you’re her only shot. | 你是她唯一的机会 |
[00:29] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[00:31] | I’m telling you, someone’s out there. | 说真的 还有别人在 |
[00:34] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[00:40] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[01:08] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[01:19] | 如果你在看这个 你就是个混蛋 附 翻过去 | |
[01:23] | 你是个混蛋 又附 转过去 | |
[02:00] | *I don’t know you* | *我不认识你* |
[02:04] | *But I want you* | *但我想要你* |
[02:07] | *All the more for that* | *更了解你* |
[02:14] | *Words fall through me* | *那么多言语* |
[02:18] | *Always fool me* | *永远愚弄我* |
[02:21] | *And I can’t react* | *我无法回应* |
[02:29] | *Games that never amount* | *游戏从来没有* |
[02:32] | *To more than they’re meant* | *更多的意义* |
[02:36] | *Will play themselves out* | *会有结局* |
[02:41] | *Take this sinking boat* | *坐上这艘漏水的船* |
[02:46] | *And point it home* | *往家的方向* |
[02:49] | *We’ve still got time* | *我们还有时间* |
[02:54] | *Raise your hopeful voice* | *涌起你的希望* |
[02:58] | *You have a choice* | *你有选择* |
[03:01] | *You’ll make it now* | *马上去吧* |
[03:13] | You like that haircut? | 喜欢这个发型吗 |
[03:15] | I love it. | 爱死了 |
[03:25] | Top of the morning, mons. | 早上好 大家 |
[03:26] | Oh, praise Jah. I found you. | 赞美主 我找到你们了 |
[03:29] | What’s with the dreads? | 这帽子是干什么的 |
[03:30] | Oh, just a fun ting to distract me | 只不过搞点好玩的东西 |
[03:32] | from me natty toothache, mon. | 来让我不去在意这牙疼 |
[03:34] | Oof. But dere’s no time for dat. | 不过没时间说这些了 |
[03:37] | Look, guys, hey. | 伙计们 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna drop my pitch-perfect accent | 我不用这完美的口音了 |
[03:40] | ’cause this is serious. | 这事很严重 |
[03:41] | Look, I have something to show you. Come on. | 我有东西给你们看 快点来 |
[03:45] | So, when I woke up this morning, | 我今早起来的时候 |
[03:46] | I heard noises coming from the tent. | 听到帐篷里传来有声音 |
[03:49] | Jasper’s back? | 贾思博回来了吗 |
[03:51] | Well, I assume it’s him. | 我想是他 |
[03:52] | I mean, who else could it be? | 不然能是谁 |
[03:54] | So, I figured that we could all welcome him back together. | 所以我想我们可以一起欢迎他回来 |
[03:56] | So let’s all say a big hello to Jasper on three, okay? | 所以我们数到三 一起跟贾思博说你好 |
[04:01] | One. Two. Three! | 一 二 三 |
[04:04] | Hello, Jasper! | 你好 贾思博 |
[04:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:08] | Jasper? Or whoever was in here? | 贾思博 或者不管是谁 |
[04:11] | Oh, you’re looking for me? | 你们找我吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God! Oh, what did you do? | 天啊 你做了什么 |
[04:20] | We just wanted to surprise you. | 我们只是想吓吓你们 |
[04:24] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[04:26] | What? | 什么 |
[04:33] | Blanks. | 空弹 |
[04:35] | You are sick, Gail! | 你真变态 盖尔 |
[04:37] | Sick! | 变态 |
[04:38] | Burn. | 吓到你了 |
[04:40] | So, then I cross over into Colorado, | 于是我去了科罗拉多 |
[04:42] | and by this point I’m exhausted | 那时候我已经精疲力尽 |
[04:44] | and I’m starving and I’m thirsty, | 又饿又渴 |
[04:46] | ’cause all the rainwater I’d collected– it was gone. | 因为我收集到的所有雨水都没了 |
[04:48] | Uh, so, I found this, this creek, and I, uh… | 于是我找到了一条 一条小溪 我… |
[04:51] | I’m kneeling down to fill up my canteen. | 我跪下来 想灌满我的罐子 |
[04:54] | And I look down into the water, and there’s… | 然后我看向水中 看到… |
[04:57] | I-I see there’s, like, something shiny. | 我看到有个亮闪闪的东西 |
[04:59] | So I reach down, and I grab hold of it, | 于是我把手伸进去拿住 |
[05:01] | and it ended up being a handle to some kind of hatch. | 然后发现好像是某个舱门的把手 |
[05:06] | A hatch to what? | 什么的舱门 |
[05:07] | I mean, before I could find out, just boom, | 我还没弄清楚 突然间 |
[05:09] | this bag comes down over my head. | 有个袋子蒙在了我的头上 |
[05:11] | What kind of bag? | 怎样的袋子 |
[05:12] | Like a-a paper bag, plastic, uh, straw, tote? | 纸袋 塑料袋 还是稻草袋 手提袋 |
[05:15] | – Was it tote? – Tandy, | -是手提袋吗 -坦迪 |
[05:16] | no one gives a flying burrito about what kind of bag it was. | 没人在乎一个飞过来的袋子是什么袋子 |
[05:19] | Excuse me for trying to establish a motif, Gail. | 很抱歉我只是想奠定一个基准 盖尔 |
[05:22] | So, I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[05:23] | When the bag is finally taken off my head, | 等那个袋子拿下来后 |
[05:25] | I am surrounded by dozens of people. | 我身边已经全是人 |
[05:27] | What’d they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[05:28] | They-they chained me up for months. | 他们把我关了好几个月 |
[05:30] | Uh, they-they tortured me, they drugged me. | 他们折磨我 给我下药 |
[05:32] | They-they, you know, experimented on me. | 他们…他们在我身上做实验 |
[05:34] | I-I mean, the whole nine… | 就是那种九… |
[05:35] | Nueve. Ocho is eight. | 九 那是八 |
[05:37] | Yeah. So, eventually, I-I was able to escape. | 最终我还是逃了出来 |
[05:40] | I have no idea where I am, | 我不知道我在哪里 |
[05:41] | and these guards are chasing after me, | 那些看守一直在追我 |
[05:42] | so I quickly duck into this file room to hide. | 于是我迅速躲到了一个档案室里 |
[05:45] | And, guys, what I found in there is gonna blow your minds. | 我发现的东西能让你们完全震惊 |
[05:52] | I found us. | 我找到了我们 |
[05:54] | What? | 什么 |
[05:55] | Dozens and dozens of files about each one of us. | 我们每个人都有几十份档案 |
[05:59] | I’m talking with photographs, | 我说的是那种照片 |
[06:00] | uh, your medical records, personal information, everything. | 你们的医疗记录 个人信息 全都有 |
[06:03] | What are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:04] | What I’m saying is, I don’t think | 我要说的是 我不觉得 |
[06:06] | that we are just survivors. | 我们只是普通的幸存者 |
[06:10] | We’re designated survivors. | 我们是指定的幸存者 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:16] | But the scariest part of this all, | 但是最可怕的是 |
[06:18] | and-and it truly chills me to the bone | 想起来就让我 |
[06:20] | to even think about, but… is that I am… | 怕到骨子里…我… |
[06:24] | completely messing with you guys, | 是完全逗你们的 |
[06:25] | and this whole story is B.S. | 这个故事完全是编的 |
[06:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:32] | No, I saw one of your poop balloons. | 不 我看你们屎都吓出来了 |
[06:34] | Mike Miller! Oh, gar! | 麦克·米勒 天啊 |
[06:38] | So, you never got the virus? | 所以你从来没感染病毒吗 |
[06:39] | No. It must’ve been something else. | 没有 肯定是别的什么 |
[06:40] | I-I assume my immune system was weak | 我觉得我的免疫系统 |
[06:43] | from being up in space for so long, but, | 因为在太空里这么久都变差了 但是 |
[06:44] | yeah, no. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:46] | Anyway, once I fully recovered, | 不管怎么说 等我完全恢复后 |
[06:47] | I, you know, went straight to Malibu, | 我就直接去了马里布 |
[06:48] | but you guys had already left. | 但是你们已经走了 |
[06:50] | But I-I left you a note in Tucson. | 但我在图森给你留了便条 |
[06:53] | I didn’t see a note. | 我没看到便条 |
[07:06] | *Tell her* | *告诉她* |
[07:08] | *Never want another girl like you, have to say, oh* | *没想再找个你这样的女孩* |
[07:12] | *Ain’t nothin’ gonna break-a my stride* | *什么都无法动摇我* |
[07:14] | *Ain’t nobody gonna hold me down* | *没人能阻碍我* |
[07:17] | *Oh, no* | *不* |
[07:18] | *I got to keep on moving* | *我得继续前进* |
[07:21] | *Ain’t nothin’ gonna break-a my stride* | *什么都无法动摇我* |
[07:23] | So, what’d the note say? | 便条上写了什么 |
[07:24] | Uh… it, it doesn’t matter now. | 现在都不重要了 |
[07:26] | Look who just woke up. | 看看谁醒了 |
[07:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:32] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[07:34] | Yeah. Come on. | 没错 过来 |
[07:38] | Mike, I’d like you to meet our daughters. | 麦克 我希望让你认识一下我们的女儿 |
[07:41] | This is Bezequille, and this one… | 这是巴泽葵尔 这是… |
[07:44] | is Mike. | 麦克 |
[07:47] | Named her after Mike Clarke Duncan. | 以麦克·克拉克·邓肯给她起名的 |
[07:48] | Big Green Mile fans. Yeah. | 绿色奇迹铁粉 没错 |
[07:52] | JK. Named her after you. | 开玩笑的 以你的名字给她起名的 |
[08:02] | It’s good to have you back, Mike. | 你回来真好 麦克 |
[08:05] | So, this is Dawn. | 这是多恩 |
[08:07] | Oh-ho-ho, look at that. | 看啊 |
[08:08] | You guys got babies all over the place around here now. | 全世界的宝宝都在你们这了 |
[08:11] | So, you were saying that it’s | 所以其实是 |
[08:12] | you and Dawn and… Gail in here? | 你和多恩…还有盖尔住在这里 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Uh, Gail and I, actually… | 没错 盖尔和我其实 |
[08:18] | we got married. | 我们结婚了 |
[08:22] | Oh. I mean… congrats. | 我是说…恭喜 |
[08:25] | Congrats. Th-Th-That’s, uh, well, that’s great. | 恭喜 那真是太好了 |
[08:27] | Look, I know this might be weird, | 我知道这可能很奇怪 |
[08:30] | ’cause we… | 因为我们 |
[08:33] | we had that kiss. | 我们亲了一下 |
[08:34] | No. Hey, seriously, Erica, | 不 真的 艾瑞卡 |
[08:36] | I-I’m just really happy for you. | 我只是很为你高兴 |
[08:39] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[08:42] | Oh, hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[08:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | I… just, uh, | 我… |
[08:48] | didn’t realize, um, Mi-Mike was in here. | 只是不知道麦克在这里 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:51] | Hey, Mike. Todd. | 麦克 陶德 |
[08:54] | No, I know you, Todd. | 我认识你 陶德 |
[08:56] | And we’ve been hanging out all morning. I… | 我们今天早上一直在一起 我… |
[08:58] | Yeah, sure. Whatever. | 好吧 没什么 |
[09:00] | Um, so, uh, you, uh… | 那你… |
[09:03] | happen to tell him about our thing, or…? | 和他说我们的事了吗 还是… |
[09:06] | I mean, I-I hadn’t… exactly got to that yet. | 我还没…说到这件事 |
[09:09] | ‘C-Cause it’s not a thing anymore? | 因为这已经不算事了吗 |
[09:11] | Or you just haven’t gotten to it yet? | 还是说你只是还没提到 |
[09:12] | – Can we talk about this later, please? – Yeah. | -我们能等下再说吗 -好 |
[09:15] | That’s not even why I came in here. | 我才不是因为这个来的 |
[09:18] | So why did you come in here, then? | 那你到底为什么要来 |
[09:22] | Yeah, ‘c-cause I heard, uh… | 因为我听说… |
[09:24] | this thing is wobbling, is all. | 这个东西有点滑动 |
[09:26] | You know, and I’m always like, | 我就会说 |
[09:28] | “Not on my watch, ya heard?” | “在我眼皮子底下可不行” |
[09:30] | Let’s see what’s going on here. | 看看是怎么回事 |
[09:32] | That’s… | 那是… |
[09:33] | And there’s the problem. See? | 发现问题了 听 |
[09:36] | Right there. | 这边 |
[09:38] | Hear that little wobble? | 听到这松动声了吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[09:49] | It’s all fixed. | 都修好了 |
[09:50] | All right, th… thanks, Todd. | 好吧…谢了 陶德 |
[09:57] | So, Todd and I are, um… we’re trying to have a baby. | 陶德和我…想生个孩子 |
[10:01] | Another baby, huh? | 又要一个孩子吗 |
[10:02] | – Just diving right back in. – Yeah. | -马上投身新的生育 -没错 |
[10:04] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -没错 |
[10:06] | Yeah. So, are he and Melissa not together anymore, then? | 那他和梅丽莎不在一起了吗 |
[10:09] | – No, they are. – Oh, okay. | -不 还是一起的 -好吧 |
[10:11] | Okay. So he’s just… | 好吧 那他只是 |
[10:13] | he’s, like, a sperm donor, then? | 他有点像个捐精者吧 |
[10:15] | Kind of like that. | 差不多吧 |
[10:16] | M-mostly like that. | 应该就是这样 |
[10:21] | Yep, no just leaves. It’s all right. | 没事 只是一些树叶 没事 |
[10:23] | Okay, we got some steps coming in… going into the van. | 还需要几步…就能上车 |
[10:26] | – Just… Don’t… No. Hold on. – You said steps! | -不 别…等等 -你说是几步 |
[10:28] | I know. They’re right here. | 我知道 就在这里 |
[10:29] | Th… There. | 这里 |
[10:31] | Yep. Bingo. | 没错 好了 |
[10:32] | – Keep your eyes closed. No peeking. – Okay. Okay. | -眼睛闭好 不许偷看 -好 好 |
[10:34] | No peeking. Watch out on the right. | 不许偷看 小心右边 |
[10:36] | – Okay. Almost. You ready? – Yeah. | -快到了 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[10:41] | Diego! | 迭戈 |
[10:42] | And Clementine! The whole gang! | 克莱门 都在 |
[10:44] | Terence, Trent, Darby | 特伦斯 特伦特 达比 |
[10:46] | hanging together as usual. | 和以前一样都在一起 |
[10:48] | Oh, I’ve missed these guys so much. Thanks for bringing ’em. | 我好想念他们 谢谢你带他们来 |
[10:50] | No, are you kidding me? Thank you. | 不 你开玩笑吗 是谢谢你 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I mean, I was genuinely shocked at… | 是啊 我真的震惊了 |
[10:55] | how close I actually got to them. | 没想到跟他们变得那么亲密 |
[10:56] | Well, I mean, except Darby. | 除了达比 |
[10:58] | – Oh? – Who is, you know, kind of a tool. | -是吗 -他算一个工具 |
[11:00] | Cut him a little slack– he had a rough upbringing | 饶了他吧 他因为自己长得像个阴囊 |
[11:02] | on account of how much he looks like a scrotum. | 所以从小到大已经很艰辛了 |
[11:06] | Well, now I feel bad. | 我都过意不去了 |
[11:07] | No, no, no, no, don’t. He is a friggin’ tool. | 不不不 不用 他就是个工具 |
[11:10] | Yeah, to be sure. | 是啊 |
[11:12] | So, uh, yeah, why don’t you give me the tour? | 那你给我介绍一下这里吧 |
[11:14] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是什么 |
[11:15] | I mean, this puppy’s fully loaded. | 你这里装得满满的 |
[11:17] | I got everything. Um, got a backup generator, | 什么都有 备用发电机 |
[11:19] | computers, printers, I got a satellite dish up on top. | 电脑 打印机 车顶上还有卫星天线 |
[11:22] | Oh. What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[11:24] | Oh, yeah, that… well, this, uh, this is | 这个…这是 |
[11:27] | thermal imaging, you know? | 热成像 |
[11:28] | It basically uses satellites to find heat signatures. | 就是利用卫星寻找热信号 |
[11:30] | Get out of town. Like how the Predator sees? | 不是吧 就跟捕食者眼中那样 |
[11:34] | If that helps you, sure. | 如果有助于你理解 那是的 |
[11:35] | Uh, but, I mean, it’s a little tricky to decipher stuff, | 不过 现在破译东西还有点难 |
[11:37] | but, I mean, I’m getting better at it, so, uh… | 不过我在进步了 所以… |
[11:39] | This is a, uh, moose in Siberia. | 这是西伯利亚的驯鹿 |
[11:42] | And I guess these are a few birds down in Australia. | 这应该是澳大利亚的鸟 |
[11:45] | And I found your buddy Jasper. | 我还找到你的伙计贾思博了 |
[11:47] | It’s so cool. | 好酷 |
[11:48] | Yeah, this thing…really kept me going out there. | 是 是它让我坚持了下来 |
[11:51] | You know, and, um… during the dark times | 黑暗的时候 |
[11:54] | when I was, uh, at my loneliest, um… | 我最孤独的时候 |
[11:58] | I would just… sit down and search for life. | 我就坐下来寻找生命迹象 |
[12:03] | Well… you found it. | 你找到了 |
[12:06] | I did. | 是啊 |
[12:07] | – Yeah. – I did. | -没错 -是找到了 |
[12:10] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[12:15] | So, hey, do you want me to give you a hand | 话说 要我帮你 |
[12:17] | bringing these guys in the house, or…? | 把他们拿进屋里吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 不用 |
[12:22] | You keep ’em. | 你留着吧 |
[12:26] | We’re speaking off the public record | 我们不公开说 |
[12:28] | and on the private record here. | 就私下说说 |
[12:30] | I’m spinning out a little bit about Mike being back. | 麦克回来 我有点崩溃了 |
[12:33] | I mean, you know, he’s handsome, | 毕竟他人帅气 |
[12:35] | single, effortless charisma, | 又单身有魅力 |
[12:37] | and I’m just worried that Erica’s | 我担心艾瑞卡会看到 |
[12:38] | gonna see what we all see. | 我们都看到的 |
[12:40] | You know? That he’s obviously the better option as a dad. | 就是他明显更适合当爸爸 |
[12:44] | I mean, it’s like… you do the math. | 我是说 就是 想一下就知道了 |
[12:47] | I’ve already done the math, and you’re right– | 我已经想过了 你说得对 |
[12:49] | he’s definitely a great option. | 他绝对是更好的选择 |
[12:51] | I thought you were gonna say something to calm me down, hon. | 我还以为你会说点什么安慰我 |
[12:54] | Oh, relax, Todd. She’s just greasing your tractor skids. | 放松 陶德 她只是在激励你 |
[12:58] | I wish I were, Gail. | 我也希望是那样 盖尔 |
[12:59] | Okay? But we’re dealing with an alpha dog. | 不过我们面对的那是个老大 |
[13:02] | And, Todd– I mean this in the best way– | 而陶德 我不是说你不好 |
[13:05] | but you’re… you’re a solid beta. | 不过 你绝对是老二 |
[13:07] | I know. What are we gonna do? | 我知道 我们该怎么办 |
[13:09] | Just go talk to him. | 去跟他谈谈 |
[13:10] | We don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable. | 让他觉得不自在就不好了 |
[13:12] | You know? Look, how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[13:14] | I’ll write him a fair but firmly worded note, | 我给他写一张措辞明确的便条 |
[13:18] | and I’ll pick out a card stock that shows I mean business. | 然后选一张表明我认真程度的卡片 |
[13:21] | You know? And we’ll… we’ll sign it from the group. | 我们…我们所有人都签上名 |
[13:23] | Todd, just talk to him. He’s a reasonable guy. | 陶德 直接跟他聊聊 他是个讲理的人 |
[13:27] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[13:28] | You know what, I’m just gonna go down there | 好吧 我直接过去 |
[13:30] | and ask him what the deal is, you know, | 问问他想怎么办 |
[13:32] | and-and if he says he wants to have a baby with Erica, | 如果他说想跟艾瑞卡生孩子 |
[13:35] | then, you know, out comes the stationery. | 那我就把信笺拿出来 |
[13:38] | That’s my tiger. | 这样才对 |
[13:39] | * We gonna rock * | *我们摇摆* |
[13:40] | * Down to Electric Avenue * | *在电力大道* |
[13:44] | * And then we’ll take it higher… * | *然后我们更高…* |
[13:46] | No, no, no, lower. | 不不不 更低 |
[13:47] | No, it’s “Higher.” | 不 是”更高” |
[13:48] | No, I mean sing lower. | 我是说唱低点 |
[13:49] | Oh, you want me to sing “Higher” lower. | 你想让我把”更高”唱低点 |
[13:51] | – Yes. – Got it. Okay. | -对 -知道了 好 |
[13:53] | * We’re gonna rock * | *我们摇摆* |
[13:54] | * Down to Electric Avenue, and then we’ll take it * | *在电力大道 然后我们* |
[13:58] | * Higher * | *更高…* |
[13:59] | – Like that? – No, a little lower. | -那样吗 -不是 再低点 |
[14:01] | – Lower? – * Higher * | -低点 -*更高* |
[14:03] | – You’re getting there. – * Higher. * | -差不多了 -*更高* |
[14:05] | Mike, uh… | 麦克 |
[14:06] | We-we need… we need to talk. | 我们…需要谈谈 |
[14:08] | – Oh. One sec, bud, okay? Okay. – Hold on. | -稍等 好吗 -等等 |
[14:10] | * And then we’ll take it higher * | *然后我们更高…* |
[14:12] | * Higher * | *更高* |
[14:13] | * Higher, higher * | *更高* |
[14:15] | – * Higher * – Mike… | -*更高* -麦克 |
[14:18] | – * That’s you * – Yeah. | -*那是你* -对 |
[14:19] | – * And this is me * – Mike. | -*这是我* -麦克 |
[14:21] | * High… * | *高…* |
[14:22] | Wh-What are your intentions? | 你是什么目的 |
[14:23] | Oh, uh, to nail this harmony | 把这一句搞定 |
[14:25] | and then roll right into… * Oh, when the saints * | 然后进入…*圣人们* |
[14:28] | * Oh, when the saints * | *圣人们* |
[14:28] | * Go marching in * | *挺近时* |
[14:30] | * Oh, when the saints go marching in * | *圣人们挺近时* |
[14:35] | * Lord, how I want * | *主啊 我想* |
[14:36] | – * To be in that number * – Mike. | -*加入他们* -麦克 |
[14:39] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[14:39] | * When those saints go marching in. * | *圣人们挺近时* |
[14:42] | No, I mean what are your intentions with Erica?! | 我是说 你对艾瑞卡的目的是什么 |
[14:46] | My intentions? I… | 我的目的 我… |
[14:47] | Well, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:48] | As you know, Erica and I have an agreement. | 你知道 我和艾瑞卡之间有个协议 |
[14:51] | And I’m not letting anything get in the way of that. | 我不会让任何事妨碍我们 |
[14:54] | Uh… Mike, can you give us a-a minute? | 麦克 你能回避一下吗 |
[14:57] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[15:00] | What’s up, bud? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[15:03] | Choose. | 选 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | Him or me? Who’s it gonna be? | 他还是我 选谁 |
[15:07] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[15:09] | So you choose him? | 那你选他咯 |
[15:10] | I’m not choosing anyone. | 我谁都不选 |
[15:13] | You’ve already made your choice, bud. | 你已经做出选择了 伙计 |
[15:39] | Hi, Todd. | 陶德 |
[15:40] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[15:42] | You, uh… | 什么… |
[15:43] | didn’t do what? | 不是你干的 |
[15:45] | I didn’t vandalize your truck. | 我没破坏你的车 |
[15:47] | Oh, you didn’t, huh? | 没有吗 |
[15:48] | Nope. I walked by it, it was in, uh, pristine condition, | 没有 我经过时车还是崭新的 |
[15:52] | and then I came in here, and, you know, | 然后我就回来了 |
[15:54] | I’ve been modeling ever since. | 此后我一直在做模型 |
[15:57] | Haven’t seen a soul. | 谁都没见过 |
[15:58] | Well, uh, if you haven’t seen a soul, | 如果你谁都没见过 |
[16:00] | how did you know it was vand… | 那你怎么知道我的车被… |
[16:01] | Look, I didn’t do it, okay? | 不是我干的 好吗 |
[16:02] | It was Los Punkos, a Mexican gang. Street toughs. | 是墨西哥帮派 街头流氓 |
[16:07] | Look, Todd, I’m not gonna… | 陶德 我不会… |
[16:09] | pretend to understand what’s going on | 假装理解现在 |
[16:11] | inside that head of yours right now, but, um… | 你在想什么 不过 |
[16:14] | well, just so we’re clear, | 我们说清楚 |
[16:16] | I’m not here to do anything but see my brother and my friends. | 我只是来见我弟弟和我朋友的 |
[16:19] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:23] | And just to be even more clear, I… | 再说清楚一点 我 |
[16:26] | I consider you to be one of those friends. | 我觉得你也是我的朋友 |
[16:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[16:33] | Look, as a… a friend… | 作为一个… |
[16:35] | who has spent most of the last four years… | 过去四年时间几乎都是一个人 |
[16:39] | completely alone, I-I’d love to offer you some advice. | 度过的人 我想给你些建议 |
[16:43] | You know, I’d encourage you to count your blessings. | 我觉得你应该珍惜当下 |
[16:46] | You’re married to an incredible woman, | 你跟一个很棒的女人结婚了 |
[16:48] | and you’ve got a second incredible woman | 你还有另外一个很棒的女人 |
[16:50] | that wants to have your baby. | 想给你生孩子 |
[16:52] | And you live with a family of people who love you. | 你跟一群爱你的家人一起生活 |
[16:56] | Well, I’d hate for you to take that for granted. | 你不该把这一切当理所当然 |
[17:00] | ‘Cause that would be a real shame. | 那样就太可惜了 |
[17:12] | Knock, knock. | 叮咚 |
[17:14] | Hey. Look, I-I don’t know if now is a good time for you… | 听我说 我不知道现在你有没有时间 |
[17:17] | No, no, no, it’s a good time. | 不不不 我有时间 |
[17:18] | Oh, great. Good, ’cause I… | 太好了 因为我… |
[17:22] | Look, I have… I have something I really need to say to you. | 我…有些话真的想跟你说 |
[17:24] | – Todd… – Look, I-I just really owe you an apology. | -陶德 -我真的应该向你道歉 |
[17:27] | Since we started trying to have a baby… | 从我们想要孩子开始 |
[17:30] | I haven’t been myself. | 我就不在状态了 |
[17:32] | The way I’ve been acting | 我的行为 |
[17:33] | has damaged the relationships I cherish. | 破坏了我珍惜的人际关系 |
[17:37] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[17:39] | You know, some Hail Mary chance at having a baby? | 有孩子的渺茫的机会 |
[17:41] | It’s just… it’s just not worth it. | 真的太不值了 |
[17:43] | So I think it’s time that we just both take a step back | 所以我觉得我们是时候都各退一步 |
[17:46] | and agree that we… | 一起承认… |
[17:47] | we just can’t do this. | 我们做不到 |
[17:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:53] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:56] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[18:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:02] | Be right back. | 先出去一下 |
[18:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:12] | Never been better. | 从未这么好过 |
[18:14] | Then why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭 |
[18:16] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[18:17] | I put you in this situation… | 我让你陷入这种境地 |
[18:20] | you may not even want to be in anymore, you know? | 你可能根本就不想这样了 |
[18:23] | Todd… | 陶德 |
[18:27] | I knew what I was signing up for. | 我知道我同意的是什么 |
[18:29] | Yeah, you thought you did, and then I went nuts. | 你以为你知道 可后来我失控了 |
[18:31] | You did. You definitely did. | 是的 绝对是 |
[18:35] | But I know who you are. | 不过我知道你的为人 |
[18:37] | You’re a kind and wonderful man | 你是个和蔼友善的好人 |
[18:39] | that got a little bit off track. | 你只是有点失控而已 |
[18:43] | Don’t worry, I’ll get you back | 放心 在第二和第三阶段时 |
[18:44] | in the second and third trimesters. | 我会及时把你拉回来 |
[18:48] | I guess we’re doing this, huh? | 我们真的要生孩子了 |
[18:51] | We’re doing this. | 是的 |
[18:57] | * Reunited * | *重聚* |
[18:59] | * And it feels so good * | *感觉如此美妙* |
[19:03] | * Reunited * | *重聚* |
[19:05] | * ‘Cause we understood * | *因为我们明白* |
[19:08] | * There’s one perfect fit… * | *有一个完美的…* |
[19:10] | The first one must’ve been a false negative. | 开始检测的那个肯定坏了 |
[19:13] | These expired tests are an emotional roller coaster. | 过期验孕棒真是让人大起大落 |
[19:17] | I hope this isn’t a false positive. | 希望我的不是坏掉的 |
[19:20] | I think you’re good, Carol. | 你的肯定不是 卡萝尔 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[19:30] | Well, Klosterman’s dogs are barking, so, night, y’all. | 行了 时间不早了 各位 晚安了 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Thanks, everyone. | 对 谢谢各位 |
[19:37] | Congrats, Erica. | 恭喜 艾瑞卡 |
[19:38] | Yeah, Tandy, I’m gonna head to bed, too. | 坦迪 我也要去睡觉了 |
[19:40] | – Okay, I’ll be there in a few. – Okay. | -好 我马上就去 -好 |
[19:42] | – Hey, you want to sing another one? – Sure. Yeah. | -你还想再唱一首吗 -好啊 |
[19:44] | All right, all right. Let me… | 好 我来… |
[19:45] | Oh, Tandy, do you mind helping me with the babies? | 坦迪 你能帮我哄哄孩子们吗 |
[19:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure. Be right there. | 好的 好 我马上去 |
[19:51] | Yeah, sorry, bud. We’ll do it tomorrow. | 抱歉 哥们 我们明天再唱吧 |
[19:53] | – Oh. Yeah, no problem. – Night. | -好 没问题 -晚安 |
[19:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |