时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | 投诉: 匿名 解决: 撤销投诉 [点击确认] | |
[01:39] | 档案数字化排程: 2036年4月 存档位置: 452号箱 | |
[03:31] | 国防部 国防调查服务 箱号 452 | |
[04:17] | 归途 盖斯特集团 | |
[04:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:28] | What are you…? What is this? | 你这是 干什么 |
[04:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:31] | – We’re not robbing a bank. – What are you doing? Hey, stop! | -我们不是去抢银行 -你干什么 住手 |
[04:35] | We’re just gonna go get a beer. | 我们就是去喝点啤酒 |
[04:38] | Sure we are. | 当然了 |
[04:41] | Come on, then. | 那走吧 |
[05:02] | I got it. | 我来 |
[05:07] | Can I help you? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[05:08] | Maybe. Yeah, um, | 也许吧 |
[05:10] | we’ve kind of got a little problem. | 我们遇上点小问题 |
[05:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:13] | Well, you know, | 你也知道 |
[05:14] | we’ve really been looking forward to coming home, | 我们一直都期待着回家 |
[05:16] | and now we’re here, | 现在我们在这 |
[05:18] | and it’s like… I mean, look at this place. | 看看这里 |
[05:22] | It’s weird, right? | 有点怪 对吧 |
[05:23] | I think we’re the only thing in this whole building. | 这楼里好像只有我们 |
[05:25] | Yeah, not much to do. | 是的 没什么事可做 |
[05:27] | I think we have some board games. | 我们有一些桌游 |
[05:29] | Do you like Monopoly? | 你喜欢玩大富翁吗 |
[05:31] | – Yeah. – Or Twister? | -喜欢 -或者扭扭乐 |
[05:34] | Well, actually, I was thinking maybe | 其实我想问我们可不可以 |
[05:37] | me and him could run into town, grab a beer? | 去镇子上喝杯啤酒 |
[05:40] | Town? | 镇子 |
[05:41] | Yeah, nothing far. | 是的 就在附近 |
[05:42] | I mean, that… that’d be okay, right? | 没关系的吧 |
[05:44] | What are you asking… | 你们的要求 |
[05:45] | Is there a bus or something we could take? | 有公交车之类的吗 |
[05:48] | It’s just, there… | 这个 |
[05:50] | I think the– I think there’s a form | 应该有个表格 |
[05:52] | – that you need to… – A form? | -需要你们填 -表格 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I– You know what, it’s– | 是的 好像 |
[05:56] | I think it’s in the back. If you could just– | 好像在后面 你们可不可以 |
[05:57] | – Could you just wait here for a second? – Yeah, yeah, | -你们可不可以在这稍等一下 -好的 |
[05:58] | – no problem. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[06:02] | See? She said it’s okay. | 你看 她说可以的 |
[06:04] | No, she didn’t. Look. | 不 她没说 |
[06:07] | Someone’s trying to leave the premises… | 有人想要离开这里 |
[06:12] | What the fuck? Shrier. | 干什么 希瑞尔 |
[06:23] | Are you fucking nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:24] | – Yo, in or out? – All we got to do is fill out a stupid form… | -你上不上来 -我们只需要填个表 |
[06:26] | There are no fucking forms! | 根本就没有什么表格 |
[06:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:29] | All right, you stay, all right? I’ll be okay. | 行了 你在这待着吧 我不会有事的 |
[06:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:02] | What the fuck? | 见鬼 |
[08:17] | Don’t do anything until they do, all right? | 人不犯我 我不犯人 |
[08:35] | See? | 你看 |
[08:37] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[08:38] | You see palm trees, you say Florida. | 你看见棕榈树 就说是佛罗里达州 |
[08:40] | License plates, Florida… | 车牌 佛罗里达 |
[08:42] | Yeah, that’s ’cause it’s Florida. | 因为这就是佛罗里达 |
[08:43] | Walter, they built a functioning North African village | 沃特 他们在图森旁边 |
[08:46] | outside of fucking Tucson. | 建了一个北非村 |
[08:47] | I know. I was there. That was a training exercise. | 我知道 我去过 那有个训练项目 |
[08:49] | – Exactly. – No, not “exactly.” | -就是 -不 不完全是 |
[08:51] | I’m not agreeing with you. | 我不同意你的看法 |
[08:52] | Look, they had the food. | 他们有食物 |
[08:54] | All right? The furniture. | 有家具 |
[08:57] | Think about what you’re saying. | 仔细想想你说的 |
[08:59] | This entire area for miles… | 这周围好几英里 |
[09:01] | They had the fucking smells, Walter. | 他们有那种气味 沃特 |
[09:04] | All right? I-It was perfect. | 一切都太完美了 |
[09:07] | What, you don’t think they could pull off Florida? | 你以为他们搞不定佛罗里达吗 |
[09:09] | Does it seem like this would be difficult for them? | 你以为这对他们很难吗 |
[09:13] | Who’s “them”? | 他们是谁 |
[09:18] | Look, I know you’re trying to keep us safe, okay? | 我知道你是想保证咱俩的安全 |
[09:19] | – Don’t patronize me. – I’m not. | -别跟我说大道理 -我没有 |
[09:21] | I’m just saying, this is different, man. | 我只是说 这不一样 哥们 |
[09:24] | All right? So you don’t got to worry so much anymore. | 你不用那么担心 |
[09:26] | Why? Why? Why is this different? | 为什么 为什么不一样 |
[09:29] | Because they want to help us. | 因为他们想帮助我们 |
[09:31] | Okay? The whole point of this program is to help us. | 这个项目就是为了帮助我们 |
[09:36] | Listen, I know that lady’s friendly or whatever, | 我知道那个女的很和善 |
[09:39] | but you have to be careful what you say to her. | 但你跟她说话时要小心 |
[09:42] | – Who, Heidi? – Yeah, Heidi. | -谁 海蒂 -对 海蒂 |
[09:43] | Even that name, man, it’s like, come on. | 就连这个名字 都是 |
[09:47] | Okay, so, what, she-she’s a part of this whole thing, | 那怎样 她也是其中的一部分 |
[09:49] | this… what? | 这算什么 |
[09:56] | Exercise. | 训练 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | Just like Tucson, but it hasn’t started yet. | 就像图森 但是还没启动 |
[10:07] | What would any of this be training us for? | 为什么要训练我们 |
[10:28] | To see what we’d do if we were deployed here. | 看看如果我们被派到这里会做什么 |
[10:33] | At home. | 本国 |
[11:09] | Where the fuck are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[11:44] | – Shoe store. – Look familiar? | -鞋店 -看着眼熟吗 |
[11:53] | Fuck. They got us, they got us. | 见鬼 被发现了 被发现了 |
[12:02] | – Weapon. – Wait, Shrier, no! | -武器 -等等 希瑞尔 不 |
[12:05] | Shrier! | 希瑞尔 |
[12:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry. It’s just funny now. | 抱歉 就是特别有趣 |
[12:24] | That’s why it looked all frozen. | 这就是那里毫无生气的原因 |
[12:25] | It was a retirement community. Everyone was asleep. | 那是一个退休社区 大家都睡了 |
[12:28] | I don’t think you’re grasping the seriousness of this. | 我认为你没明白此事的严重性 |
[12:30] | No. No, no, no. That’s what I’m trying to say. | 不 不 我要说的就是这个 |
[12:32] | Everything’s fine now. It’s fine. | 一切都没事了 没事了 |
[12:34] | I didn’t want you to have to come in on your day off. | 我不想让你休息日还跑过来 |
[12:36] | Me and Shrier apologized. | 我和希瑞尔都道歉了 |
[12:38] | We picked up the old guy and we told him we just got back. | 我们把老人扶了起来 告诉他我们才回来 |
[12:40] | And it turns out he was in the Navy, so… | 结果他以前是海军的 |
[12:43] | he was basically cool. | 他没什么事 |
[12:45] | Look, it was stupid, I know. | 我知道 我们做了蠢事 |
[12:47] | He was definitely happy to see us get back in that van. | 他看见我们坐那辆货车回来肯定特高兴 |
[12:49] | – I’ll bet he was. – But the point is, | -应该是 -但关键是 |
[12:51] | Shrier’s fine now. | 希瑞尔现在没事了 |
[12:53] | I mean, seriously, when we were driving back, | 说真的 我们开车回来的时候 |
[12:56] | I hadn’t seen him that happy in a long time. | 我很久都没见过他那么开心了 |
[12:58] | I mean, he was wrong and he knows it. | 他错了 他也知道了 |
[13:00] | We’re in Florida, we’re getting help. | 我们在佛罗里达 接受帮助 |
[13:03] | That’s all there is to it. | 事情就是这样 |
[13:05] | I am glad to hear that. | 听到这个我很高兴 |
[13:07] | Shrier’s a good guy. It’s just… | 希瑞尔是个好人 |
[13:09] | things that worked well for him over there, | 他在那边挺适应的 |
[13:10] | they don’t work as well here, you know? | 在这边就不一定了 |
[13:14] | They’ll keep that in mind, right? | 他们会记住这点的吧 |
[13:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:17] | Well, I mean if… | 如果 |
[13:19] | if there’s gonna be any disciplinary action, | 如果有惩戒处分的话 |
[13:20] | you-you’ll tell them, right? | 你会告诉他们的 对吗 |
[13:22] | You’ll tell them it was my fault, that Shrier’s all right. | 你会告诉他们是我的错 不关希瑞尔的事 |
[13:24] | Do you feel like you have to take care of Shrier? | 你觉得自己有责任照顾希瑞尔吗 |
[13:27] | Take care? No. | 照顾 不 |
[13:28] | But you two are close. | 但是你们很要好 |
[13:30] | I mean, well, yeah, I mean… | 是的 |
[13:33] | we spent a lot of time together. | 我们在一起度过了很多时光 |
[13:35] | Like, a lot. It’s… | 很多 |
[13:37] | It’s nice, that camaraderie. | 这种战友之情很好 |
[13:40] | Actually, I was gonna say annoying. | 其实我是想说烦人的 |
[13:42] | Like weird or… | 有点奇怪 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:46] | You ever spent way too much time with someone? | 你有没有跟什么人一起待那么久的 |
[13:48] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:51] | Well, are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[13:53] | No. | 没有 |
[13:54] | – But you have a boyfriend. – Where you going with all this? | -但是你有男朋友 -你想说什么 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Let’s say we’re taking a road trip somewhere. | 比如说我们去一个地方公路旅行 |
[14:02] | Who is? We are? | 谁 我们 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[14:07] | How about Yosemite? | 约塞米蒂怎么样 |
[14:10] | – Sure. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[14:11] | We’re taking a road trip to Yosemite. | 我们要去约塞米蒂公路旅行 |
[14:12] | That’s, what, like 3,000 miles? | 大概有三千英里 |
[14:14] | – At least. – Okay, but we figure | -至少 -但是我们发现 |
[14:15] | that’ll be half the fun, right? The drive out there. | 会很有趣 开车去那里 |
[14:17] | I mean, we’ll make a cool playlist, | 我们弄一个很棒的歌单 |
[14:19] | we’ll stop at weird local diners, | 在奇怪的当地小餐馆吃饭 |
[14:21] | talk to old cowboys. | 跟老牛仔聊天 |
[14:23] | But the rest of the time, | 但是其余的时间 |
[14:24] | we’re essentially just driving in the car. | 我们就只是开车 |
[14:27] | What do we do in the car? | 我们在车里做什么 |
[14:28] | – Oh, are you asking me? – Yeah. | -你是在问我 -对 |
[14:31] | We could read aloud to each other. | 我们可以大声给对方读书 |
[14:35] | Sure, um… | 可以 |
[14:38] | That’s incredibly nerdy, but… | 虽然太书呆子了 不过 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 也行 |
[14:42] | And then we’re doing what? | 然后做什么 |
[14:42] | We’re talking about what we’re gonna do | 我们要讨论到那之后 |
[14:43] | when we get there, right? | 做什么 对吧 |
[14:44] | – I mean, check out the scenery, the animals. – Yeah. | -看看美景 看看动物 -对 |
[14:48] | But then for the rest of the time, we’re just driving. | 可是剩下的时间 就只是开车 |
[14:52] | And it gets boring. | 就会变得无聊 |
[14:53] | Even if we’re the most interesting people in the world. | 即便我们是世界上最有趣的人 |
[14:55] | The playlist is over, we’re not hungry anymore, | 歌单听完了 肚子也不饿了 |
[14:58] | we ran out of funny stories to tell. | 笑话也都讲完了 |
[15:00] | I’m tired of reading aloud. | 我读书也读累了 |
[15:01] | And I’m tired of listening to it. | 我也听够了 |
[15:03] | And for a second, it gets almost scary– like, | 有那么一瞬间 开始有点吓人 |
[15:06] | we did this on purpose? | 我们故意这么做的吗 |
[15:08] | And now we just got to keep on going? | 我们就这样继续下去吗 |
[15:12] | But it’s that moment, that boredom… | 就在那个时候 那种厌倦 |
[15:15] | that’s when you really get to know a person, you know? | 就是在那个时刻才能真正的了解一个人 |
[15:18] | You’re forced to be yourself or… | 逼着自己 |
[15:21] | as close to your real self as you can be | 在另一个人面前 |
[15:23] | in front of another person. | 显现出真实的自己 |
[15:27] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[15:34] | This road trip sounds terrible. | 公路旅行听起来挺可怕的 |
[15:38] | You should try it with people shooting at you. | 那你应该找个朝你开枪的人试试 |
[15:41] | Right. | 嗯 |
[15:44] | But you get what I mean, right? | 不过你明白我意思吧 |
[15:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:51] | I do. | 明白 |
[15:58] | You haven’t, have you? | 你没有过 对吧 |
[16:05] | Haven’t what? | 没有过什么 |
[16:06] | Taken a road trip with a boyfriend. | 和男友一起公路旅行 |
[16:10] | On a road trip… | 公路旅行 |
[16:14] | I’ve had boyfriends. | 我有过男友 |
[16:15] | Yeah, but that’s not what I asked you. | 嗯 不过我问的不是这个 |
[16:17] | I know that’s not what you asked me. | 我知道你问的不是这个 |
[16:19] | I mean, come on. | 想想看 |
[16:21] | Windows down, radio’s on, | 摇下窗户 打开收音机 |
[16:24] | flying through the pines. | 飞驰过松林 |
[16:30] | Colin, hi. | 科林 |
[16:33] | Yes, I’m actually talking to him right now. | 嗯 我正跟他谈话呢 |
[16:35] | Got your feet up on the dashboard. | 把脚架在仪表盘上 |
[16:38] | He’s staring at you. | 他盯着你 |
[16:40] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[16:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有过 |
[16:51] | Happy? | 开心了 |
[16:54] | I’m satisfied. | 我很满意 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry, I know we missed the farmers market. | 不好意思 我知道我们错过了农贸市场 |
[17:43] | – There was an emergency at work. – That’s fine. | -工作上有点紧急情况 -没关系 |
[17:46] | Gave me a chance to think; I realized a few things. | 让我有机会思考 我意识到一些事 |
[17:50] | You’ve changed. You know that? | 你变了 知道吗 |
[17:52] | Changed to what? | 变什么了 |
[17:54] | Well, I don’t know. That’s the part that scares me. | 我说不好 这正是让我害怕的地方 |
[17:56] | You’re working constantly. | 你没完没了地工作 |
[17:57] | You never tell me anything about what you’re doing. | 你在做什么也不让我知道 |
[17:59] | – What is there to tell? It’s work. – Well, | -有什么可告诉的 就是工作 -好吧 |
[18:02] | it’s literally the only thing you care about. | 你就只在意工作 |
[18:03] | If we really love each other, | 如果我们真的爱彼此 |
[18:05] | – then I think we should… – If we what? | -那我觉得我们应该 -如果我们什么 |
[18:06] | Love each… | 爱彼此 |
[18:09] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
[18:11] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[18:14] | I’m really starting to think | 我真的开始觉得 |
[18:16] | that we’re on really different pages here. | 咱俩已经在不同频道上了 |
[18:18] | – I agree. – About what? | -我同意 -同意什么 |
[18:21] | I think it might be best. | 我觉得也许这样最好 |
[18:23] | No, Heidi, I’m talking about moving out. | 不 海蒂 我说的是搬出去 |
[18:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:28] | W-We don’t have to rush into anything. | 我们不用操之过急 |
[18:34] | Don’t answer that. Please. | 别接 拜托了 |
[18:37] | Look at me. Look at me. Don’t answer that. | 看着我 看着我 别接 |
[18:41] | I… | 我 |
[18:42] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[18:47] | Give it. | 给我 |
[18:50] | Are you seriously…? | 你是认真 |
[18:54] | Hi, Colin, can you hold on just a second? | 科林 你能不能等一下 |
[18:56] | We’re done. Get your shit out of my bathroom | 我们完了 把你的东西从卫生间拿走 |
[18:57] | and your fucking forks. | 还有你的破叉子 |
[19:09] | There we go. Can you…? Can you hear me? | 好了 你能…能听到吗 |
[19:11] | Hey, listen– honey, you’re gonna have to finish Dad, okay? Soon. | 亲爱的 赶紧完事好吗 快点 |
[19:14] | Daddy has to get on this call. | 爸爸得接这个电话 |
[19:15] | – Listen… – I… | -听着 -我 |
[19:16] | – Sorry. – Colin, I didn’t catch that. | -不好意思 -科林 我没听清 |
[19:17] | Yeah, it’s okay. I’m home. | 没事 我在家 |
[19:19] | – Oh, that’s nice. – Yeah, | -那挺好啊 -是 |
[19:20] | it’s my little girl’s birthday today, | 今天是我女儿的生日 |
[19:21] | so, you know, not really something I could push. | 所以你懂的 有些事我不能推 |
[19:23] | No, of course not. | 当然 |
[19:26] | – Colin, Colin? – Heidi, continue. | -科林 -海蒂 接着说 |
[19:27] | – Go ahead. – Hello? | -说吧 -喂 |
[19:28] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[19:29] | – Come on. Shrier? – Um… oh, yes. | -说吧 希瑞尔 -嗯 |
[19:31] | Did you see my report on that? | 你看到我的报告了吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I did. So, did we reassign him? | 我看了 我们重新分配他了吗 |
[19:35] | He’s gone, right? | 他走了 对吧 |
[19:36] | Well, I just, I just wanted to-to wait… | 我只是想等等 |
[19:38] | – What? No. Wait? – …and speak to you before… | -什么 不 等等 -先跟你说下再… |
[19:39] | We don’t have to wait. What are we waiting for? | 我们不用等 等什么 |
[19:41] | The guy’s a classic week five burnout. | 他是典型的第五周倦怠 |
[19:43] | Paranoid ideation, irritability, anxiety, | 偏执 焦虑 烦躁 |
[19:47] | got impulse control problems. | 有冲动控制问题 |
[19:48] | No, we don’t need those kind of results. No, thank you. | 不 我们不需要这些结果 谢谢 |
[19:51] | Right, but don’t you think that, you know, | 好吧 不过你不觉得 |
[19:53] | cutting him off midstream might have | 对他半途而废可能会 |
[19:56] | serious effects that we should observe? | 产生严重影响 我们需要观察下 |
[19:58] | Heidi, the client is experiencing adverse effects, correct? | 海蒂 客户正出现不良反应 对吗 |
[20:01] | – Well, yes. – Hello? | -是的 -喂 |
[20:03] | Okay, and so, we have a protocol for that, right? | 好吧 对此我们有规定的 对吗 |
[20:06] | – I’m sorry. – Domestic reassignment. | -抱歉 -内部重新分配 |
[20:08] | – I-I’m just concerned. – Don’t overthink it, Heidi. | -我只是有顾虑 -别想太多 海蒂 |
[20:11] | Well, we’ve seen what happens | 我们已经看到 |
[20:12] | when we pull someone off the medication partway. | 某些人中途停药会出现什么情况 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I’m aware of that, Heidi. | 嗯 这点我明白 海蒂 |
[20:16] | – You don’t have to explain it to me. – No, no. I know. I’m sorry. | -没必要说给我听 -不 我明白 抱歉 |
[20:17] | – I wrote the fucking protocol. – I just, you know… | -规定可是我写的 -我只是 |
[20:19] | Shrier is ramped up to week four dosage, | 希瑞尔已经增加到第四周剂量 |
[20:21] | so taking him off the medication now, | 所以现在给他停药 |
[20:23] | the withdrawals could be serious– | 戒断期可能会出现严重的 |
[20:24] | panic attacks, hallucinations. | 恐慌症 幻觉 |
[20:27] | I mean, are his– is his family really equipped | 他的家庭是否有准备能 |
[20:29] | – to handle that? – Okay. | -应对这个 -好吧 |
[20:31] | So now you’re talking about something | 现在你说的完全不是 |
[20:33] | that’s completely outside of our jurisdiction. | 我们职权范围内的事了 |
[20:34] | You know what? Two minutes. Give me two minutes. | 两分钟 给我两分钟 |
[20:36] | – No, but, Colin, if you could just listen… – Heidi, Heidi, | -不 科林 听我说 -海蒂 海蒂 |
[20:38] | Shrier belongs with his family now. | 希瑞尔现在属于他自己的家庭了 |
[20:40] | That’s the protocol. | 这是规定 |
[20:42] | No, him and his friend, too. | 他和他的朋友一起 |
[20:44] | What’s his name? Cruz? | 叫什么来着 克鲁兹 |
[20:46] | Yeah, he’s gone, too. | 他也要走 |
[20:47] | So– ah! Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[20:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:51] | You want to remove Walter Cruz? | 你要把沃特·克鲁兹也开除 |
[20:53] | He was in the van with him, wasn’t he? | 他不是也在货车上吗 |
[20:54] | With Shrier? Beat up the old guy, | 跟希瑞尔一起 打了那个老人 |
[20:57] | the security guard, whatever the hell… | 还是保安来着 |
[20:58] | No. No, no. Didn’t you read…? | 不 不 你没看 |
[21:00] | – I wrote all this up. – He stole a vehicle, Heidi. | -我都写了 -他偷了一辆车 海蒂 |
[21:03] | Okay? Threatened a civilian. | 威胁了一个平民 |
[21:05] | – He’s paranoid. He’s agitated. – No… | -他偏执 焦虑 -不 |
[21:07] | It’s the same thing as with Shrier, right? | 和希瑞尔是一样的 |
[21:08] | – No, no, no, not at all. – So we should just cut bait | -不 根本不一样 -所以他们两个 |
[21:10] | – with the both of them. What do you mean? -Cruz has shown | -都要放弃 你什么意思 -克鲁兹没有 |
[21:11] | no problematic symptoms, none. | 表现出有问题的症状 一点都没有 |
[21:13] | I think this was a situation where he just | 我认为这种情况是他觉得 |
[21:15] | really felt compelled to help his friend. | 有必要帮助自己的朋友 |
[21:17] | He really believes in the process. | 他很认同我们的治疗 |
[21:18] | – Yeah, okay, well, I don’t… – He’s committed to it. | -好吧 我不 -他很配合 |
[21:20] | no, I don’t think so. I think it’s too much of a risk. | 我不这么认为 我认为风险太大了 |
[21:23] | Like, we should just expel. | 直接开除就行了 |
[21:25] | No, I– no, I mean, I understand what you’re saying. | 不 我明白你的意思 |
[21:28] | I’m only hesitating because I think, with Cruz, | 我犹豫只是因为 这样处理克鲁兹 |
[21:30] | we’d be missing a real opportunity. | 我们会失去一个好机会 |
[21:33] | O-Optically. | 视野之内的 |
[21:36] | Optically? | 视野之内的 |
[21:38] | Yeah– yes. Yes, I think that, you know, | 是的 我认为 |
[21:41] | Cruz is gonna provide us with some really powerful data. | 克鲁兹能够给我们提供特别有效的数据 |
[21:44] | Yeah, okay, but it still doesn’t… | 好吧 但还是 |
[21:45] | And-and if th-this incident is on his report, | 如果这个事件写进了他的档案里 |
[21:48] | I mean, just imagine how that will really, | 想象一下 |
[21:51] | you know, dramatize the progress. | 这会让治疗节外生枝的 |
[21:53] | He’s a perfect case study, you know? | 他是个完美的案例 |
[21:56] | No, that is interesting. I mean, he is a tough case, right? | 有意思 他挺棘手的 对吧 |
[21:58] | And, you know, he’s… he’s got a lot of issues, | 他有许多问题 |
[22:02] | and w-we would have lost him, | 我们差点失去他 |
[22:04] | – but then… – Exactly, the treatment is so effective. | -但后来 -是的 治疗很有效 |
[22:10] | All right, well, that sounds great, Heidi. | 听着不错 海蒂 |
[22:12] | That sounds great. | 听着不错 |
[22:13] | – As long as y-you feel confident… – No, I feel confident. | -只要你有信心 -我有 |
[22:17] | Very confident. Nope. I will take full responsibility. | 非常有信心 不 我会对此负责的 |
[22:27] | S-So, if there’s nothing else, Colin… | 如果没有别的事情 科林 |
[22:32] | Hey, we’re getting full attendance at the lunches, right? | 全员都会吃午餐 对吧 |
[22:34] | Everyone’s getting full doses? | 所有人都是全量的 |
[22:36] | Yeah, as far as we can tell, you know, | 是的 据我们所知 |
[22:38] | considering that we’re administering the medication | 由于是我们在管控药物 |
[22:40] | – in this unconventional… -Yeah, well, listen, | -这种非常规的 -听我说 |
[22:42] | these are highly paranoid, | 这些人都是极度偏执 |
[22:43] | highly unstable people here, okay? | 极度不稳定的 |
[22:46] | They’re noncompliant. | 他们都很固执 |
[22:47] | Half of them don’t even take the placebo, right? | 一半的人甚至不吃安慰剂 对吧 |
[22:50] | Look, if you don’t feel confident the cafeteria | 如果你认为餐厅 |
[22:52] | is correctly administering the medicine… | 不能正确地管理药物 |
[22:54] | No, no, no. I’m not– I’m not saying that. | 不 不 我没这么说 |
[22:55] | Maybe that’s the problem anyway here, right? | 也许那才是问题的所在 |
[22:57] | If they’re getting insufficient med– you know what? | 如果他们的药量不足的话 |
[22:59] | Maybe we should be giving them the medication | 我们就应该在午餐和晚餐的时候 |
[23:00] | at lunch and dinner. | 都给他们服药 |
[23:02] | – What? No. Doubling the dosage? – What’s your feeling on that? | -什么 药量加倍 -你怎么看 |
[23:06] | – Pivot? – I think we would run the risk | -你觉得呢 -我认为会有很大风险 |
[23:08] | of seriously overmedicating the clients. | 让客户用药过度 |
[23:10] | I mean, that could really lead to confusion, | 可能会导致意识模糊 |
[23:14] | – loss of skills… – Ah, wait, wait, wait. | -丧失技能 -等等 等等 |
[23:15] | – …recovery time. – Loss-loss of skills? Really? | -康复时间 -丧失技能 真的吗 |
[23:18] | They’d be unfit, you’re saying? | 你是说 他们就不健康了 |
[23:19] | Unfit, yes, exactly. | 不健康 就是这样 |
[23:21] | – Significant impairment. – Okay. | -严重损伤 -好吧 |
[23:23] | Okay, well, that’s not something that we want. | 那可不是我们想要的 |
[23:25] | I still th… shit, shit. | 我还 见鬼 |
[23:27] | – They’re doing the cake. – Oh, the cake. | -他们要切蛋糕了 -蛋糕 |
[23:29] | Oh, well, happy birthday to… | 生日快乐 |
[24:17] | – How are you?. – You actually showed | -你好啊 -你真的来了 |
[24:19] | Oh, well, yeah, thanks-thanks for-for coming. It’s… | 是的 谢谢你能来 |
[24:31] | You guys need menus? | 需要菜单吗 |
[24:32] | – Oh, sure. – Oh, no. | -需要 -不 |
[24:33] | – We’re just gonna get a drink, and… – We could eat a… | -我们只是喝点东西 -我们吃点 |
[24:35] | or we can eat, certainly. | 当然 我们也可以吃点 |
[24:37] | No, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:39] | We’ll have two vodka martinis, please? | 给我们来两杯伏特加马蒂尼 |
[24:40] | – Okay. – Thanks. That’s what you like, right? | -好的 -谢谢 你喜欢喝吧 |
[24:43] | Sure. Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[24:49] | So… How have you been? | 你过得怎么样 |
[24:50] | Good. Good, just trying to take good care of myself. | 很好 努力照顾好自己吧 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I left Keebler. | 我离开奇宝了 |
[24:56] | – That’s good? – Yeah… | -那挺好的吧 -是的 |
[24:58] | They completely reorganized the whole marketing department. | 他们重组了整个营销部 |
[25:01] | Massive layoffs, dozens of us. | 大批裁员 几十个 |
[25:04] | Yeah. It was just such a viper’s nest. | 简直就是个毒蛇老巢 |
[25:06] | You know, cutthroat, ruthless. | 残酷 无情 |
[25:08] | Yeah, my job now is more straightforward. | 我现在的工作就比较简单了 |
[25:11] | Well, that sounds great. | 那不错 |
[25:12] | – I’m a personal trainer. – Yeah– oh. | -我是私人教练 -嗯 |
[25:14] | I was gonna ask. | 我正要问 |
[25:15] | Yeah, thank you. It’s, um, | 谢谢 |
[25:16] | CrossFit-based but not CrossFit per se. | 基于混合健身 但不是混合健身 |
[25:21] | Sort of my own philosophy. | 有我自己的哲学 |
[25:24] | So how about you? How’s Tampa? | 那你呢 坦帕怎么样 |
[25:26] | I moved back home. | 我搬回家了 |
[25:28] | You did? Is there a-a VA near there or a base or something? | 是吗 那有退伍军人事务部还是基地之类的 |
[25:31] | No. No, I’m a waitress now. | 不 我现在是服务员 |
[25:34] | You’re joking. You, you quit your job? | 开玩笑 你辞职了 |
[25:36] | The only thing you cared about? | 你唯一在乎的事情啊 |
[25:37] | Anthony, that’s not true. | 安东尼 不是那样的 |
[25:39] | Well, that’s not how I remember it. | 我记忆里不是这样的 |
[25:42] | Well, that’s actually why I wanted to talk. | 那正是我想聊的内容 |
[25:44] | I wanted to, um– just, I know that things didn’t end well, | 我想 我知道结局不是太好 |
[25:48] | and I, I guess I could have handled it better. | 我认为我能做得更好的 |
[25:50] | – You guess? – And I would like to, um… | -你认为 -我想 |
[25:54] | – I mean, I’m sure that you’ve moved on, but… – No, I haven’t. | -我知道你已经向前看了 -不 没有 |
[26:06] | I appreciate you reaching out, Heidi, | 我很感谢你联系我 海蒂 |
[26:09] | I’ve thought about this moment a lot, actually. | 我经常想象这个场景 真的 |
[26:11] | – Me, too. – That’s a surprise. | -我也是 -这真惊喜 |
[26:13] | It never seemed like that at all. | 从来都没这样过 |
[26:15] | How did it seem? | 以前是怎样的 |
[26:16] | It seemed like you didn’t care | 似乎你除了工作 |
[26:18] | – about anything except your job. – Okay. | -都不在乎 -好吧 |
[26:20] | Which, I understand how important that was for you, | 我知道那对你有多重要 |
[26:23] | helping those guys, but | 帮助那些人 但是 |
[26:25] | it-it was hard for me. | 我太难接受了 |
[26:26] | And you had that boss who was calling constantly. | 你的老板还不停地给你打电话 |
[26:29] | – My boss? – Yeah, Colin? I don’t know. | -我老板 -是的 科林 我不记得了 |
[26:31] | Your boss or your supervisor? | 你老板还是你主管来着 |
[26:32] | Colin. Right, right. | 科林 对 |
[26:34] | Yeah, and, I mean, | 是的 |
[26:35] | I was thinking marriage, kids, the whole thing. | 我一直在想着结婚生子之类的 |
[26:38] | It’s just… it’s just so hard when you meet on the Internet. | 这对网恋来说太难了 |
[26:41] | I don’t know– you don’t know what the stakes are… | 我不知道 都不知道有什么风险 |
[26:42] | Did I say anything about work? | 我说过工作的事情吗 |
[26:45] | – What? – I mean, that seemed weird. | -什么 -有点奇怪 |
[26:48] | Weird? I don’t… | 奇怪 |
[26:48] | Anything that I was really stressing out about? | 有什么我当时压力特别大的事情吗 |
[26:53] | Is this why you wanted to see me? | 你就是为了这个才来见我吗 |
[26:55] | – No. – Because it seems like | -不 -因为看起来 |
[26:56] | you’re really interested in what I remember about your job, | 你真正感兴趣的是 我记忆中你的工作 |
[26:58] | not what I was going through. | 而不是我所经历的 |
[26:59] | – Oh, no. – You didn’t tell me anything important, | -不 -你没跟我说过重要的事情 |
[27:01] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果这就是你担心的 |
[27:04] | Your precious top secret job was always off limits. | 你珍贵的保密工作一直都不能提 |
[27:06] | In fact, you treated me like a goddamn child. | 其实你对我就像对待一个小孩子 |
[27:08] | – Anthony… – I can’t believe this. | -安东尼 -难以置信 |
[27:09] | Are you trying to cover your tracks or what? | 你是想掩盖自己的痕迹还是什么 |
[27:12] | You haven’t changed at all. Why did you even want to see me? | 你一点都没变 你为什么要来见我呢 |
[27:16] | I just wanted to talk about what happened. | 我就是想聊聊都发生了什么 |
[27:19] | To us? | 我们之间吗 |
[27:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:24] | You know, we-we dated for months, and I… | 我们约会了几个月 我 |
[27:25] | Jesus Christ, Heidi, it was almost a year. | 天啊 海蒂 差不多一年了 |
[27:28] | – Okay. Exactly. – Yeah. | -好的 对 -是的 |
[27:29] | We were dating and I got the job down there | 我们当时在约会 我得到了那边的工作 |
[27:32] | – and you helped me move. – Right. | -你帮我搬家 -对 |
[27:34] | And then, the end. | 然后 结束了 |
[27:37] | What-what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:39] | what was that like for you? | 对你来说是什么感受 |
[27:42] | It… | 就 |
[27:49] | Well, I mean, for me… | 对我来说 |
[27:53] | it was over. | 都过去了 |
[27:55] | Us. | 我们 |
[27:57] | I just was trying to explain that to you | 我想委婉地跟你解释 |
[28:00] | and be gentle at the same time, and your boss called… | 然后你的老板打电话来 |
[28:02] | – Colin. – Y-Yeah. | -科林 -对 |
[28:04] | What– why do you keep saying his name like that? | 你说他名字怎么老是这种语气啊 |
[28:08] | – How? – Like you’ve never heard of him. | -哪种 -就好像你从没听说过他似的 |
[28:09] | He called constantly. It drove you crazy. | 他不停地打电话 把你逼疯了 |
[28:15] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[28:20] | You don’t remember him? | 你不记得他了 |
[28:27] | No, I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[28:31] | I re… | 我记 |
[28:34] | I remember moving down there, and… | 我记得搬到那边 然后 |
[28:39] | that’s all. | 就这些了 |
[30:34] | 归途 海蒂·伯格曼 | |
[30:37] | 入职日期 2018年1月9日 | |
[30:41] | 离职日期 2018年5月15日 | |
[31:03] | 沃特·克鲁兹 开除原因 日期 行为不检/暴力 2018年5月15日 | |
[31:05] | 日期 2018年5月15日 | |
[31:13] | 离职日期 2018年5月15日 | |
[31:17] | 离职原因 员工住院 | |
[31:24] | 沃特·克鲁兹 开除原因 日期 行为不检/暴力 2018年5月15日 | |
[31:30] | 离职原因 员工住院 |