Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] You get carsick? 你晕车吗
[00:51] No. 不晕
[00:53] Me, neither. Just… 我也是
[01:03] Did you know that there’s actually no such thing as an inner ear? 你知道其实没有内耳这一说吗
[01:32] Uh, sorry. But your daughter took something, 打扰了 你女儿拿走了一个东西
[01:34] – and I need to… – Took something? -我得 -拿了什么
[01:36] An envelope. 信封
[01:39] She’s not here. 她不在
[01:42] Did she take the envelope with her? 她带信封了吗
[01:44] What difference does it make? 有什么区别吗
[01:49] There was information on it. Addresses. 上面有信息 地址
[01:55] Wha… 什
[01:57] Wait a minute, did-did she go to Tampa? 等一下 她去坦帕了吗
[02:04] I’m so– I’m sorry, are you gonna, you gonna tell me? 抱歉 你要告诉我吗
[02:09] I have another doctor’s appointment. 我还有一个医生的预约
[02:15] You’ve reached the voice mail box of… Pamela Bailey. 这是帕梅拉·贝利的语音信箱
[02:19] Pam, hi, it’s Thomas Carrasco. 帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科
[02:21] I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman is returning 我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼
[02:23] to the Homecoming facility, possibly to destroy evidence. 回归途了 有可能要破坏证据
[02:27] And so, I’m, uh, a-attempting an, uh, intercept. 我要去拦住她
[02:31] And I’ll-I’ll update you as soon as possible. 我会尽快向你汇报最新的情况
[02:35] To review your message, press one. 重听您的消息 请按1
[02:38] Pam, hi, it’s Thomas Carrasco. 帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科
[02:40] I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman… 我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼
[02:42] Walter is a soldier. 沃特是一名士兵
[02:43] He made a choice to fight for what he believes in, 他选择为他所信仰的东西而战
[02:46] to fight for his country, and we have given that back to him. 为国家而战 我们还给他了
[02:51] In the end, he’ll thank us for that. 到最后 他会为此感谢我们的
[03:07] …cool artsy things we do here. 这里非常棒
[03:09] And, well, it’s a very supportive environment, 而且大家都会互相支持
[03:11] and– ooh, here she is. 她来了
[03:12] Heidi. Do you want to say hey to the guys? 海蒂 跟他们打个招呼吧
[03:15] Just, like, let them know what they can expect, or… 让他们了解一下情况
[03:18] Yes, sure. 好
[03:23] I-I’m Heidi Bergman. 我是海蒂·伯格曼
[03:27] We’re so… grateful, 我们非常感激
[03:30] on behalf of, uh… 代表
[03:34] Um, thank you for keeping us safe and we’re very grateful. 谢谢你们保护我们 我们非常感激
[03:40] We… 我们
[03:46] Heidi, what’s the problem? 海蒂 怎么了
[03:49] Heidi… 海蒂
[03:52] Maybe you should go up to your office 去你的办公室吧
[03:53] and we can take care of this. 我们可以搞定
[03:55] No, uh… 不
[03:56] You just seem a little confused. 你好像有点迷茫
[04:00] I’m fine. I wrote the script. 没事 稿子是我写的
[04:10] Welcome to the Homecoming Transitional Support Center. 欢迎来到归途过渡支持中心
[04:15] This is Craig. He is our life skills counselor. 这是克雷格 他是我们的生活技能师
[04:19] You’ll be meeting him in roleplay exercises and improv exercises. 你们会在角色扮演和即兴练习中见到他
[04:23] And– I know. 我懂
[04:25] Don’t worry, you’ll love it. 别担心 你们会喜欢的
[04:28] And you’ve already met Reina. 你们已经见过蕾娜了
[04:31] She’s on the desk. 她是前台
[04:32] Uh, look out for her. She’s a beast. 当心哦 她可不好惹
[04:39] And, like I said, I’m Heidi. 我也介绍过自己了 我叫海蒂
[04:41] Homecoming is a safe space 归途是一个安全的地方
[04:45] for you to reflect on your service 来供你们回顾服役
[04:48] and think about what comes next. 以及思考未来
[04:53] I can’t wait to hear your stories and talk to you 我等不及要听听你们的故事
[04:56] about where you see yourselves in the years to come. 然后聊聊你们对未来的打算了
[05:02] Does anyone have any questions I can answer? 大家还有问题吗
[05:09] Turn left onto Mirror Pond Road. 左拐进入镜池路
[05:24] So his office is here? 他的办公室在这里
[05:26] This Colin guy? 那个科林
[05:28] This is the address. 地址是这里
[05:37] If he’s here, we’ll find him. 如果他在这里 我们会找到他的
[06:39] 镜池 健康中心
[06:48] Excuse me. 不好意思
[06:49] – I shouldn’t be able to, no. – Excuse me. -我应该不行 不 -不好意思
[06:51] – Uh, yes? – Uh, I’m looking for– -嗯 -我想找
[06:53] it’s-it’s called Homecoming. 一个叫归途的地方
[06:55] Uh, I don’t, there’s a bunch of things up there. I don’t know. 我不 上面有很多地方我都不不熟悉
[06:58] Well, it’s here. It’s a counseling center for veterans. 就在这里 是一个退伍军人咨询中心
[07:00] – You work here, don’t you? – I’m sorry, I have to– -你在这里工作 不是吗 -对不起 我得
[07:02] Yeah, okay. Be there in a second… 好 马上到
[07:04] – Okay, now, look, maybe… – No, she doesn’t know anything. -好吧 也许 -她什么都不知道
[07:07] H-He’s got to be up here somewhere. 他肯定在上面
[09:03] Hi, Pam. 帕姆
[09:04] What’s going on, Thomas? 怎么了 托马斯
[09:06] – Um, I left a message. – I got that. -我留了个信息 -我收到了
[09:09] – You’re at the facility now? – I am, yes. -你现在在归途吗 -是的
[09:12] And the waitress is there. She’s destroying evidence? 女服务员也在那儿 她在破坏证据吗
[09:16] She’s, um… 她
[09:19] I may have misinterpreted her location. 我好像弄错了她的位置
[09:24] What does that mean? 什么意思
[09:27] She doesn’t seem to be here. 她好像不在这里
[09:29] So she’s not destroying evidence? 所以她没在破坏证据
[09:33] Well, she did steal an envelope, I believe. 她的确是偷了一个信封
[09:36] – Containing what? – No, just, uh, -里面有什么 -不 只有
[09:38] the envelope itself. 一个信封
[09:41] Okay. 好吧
[09:42] Um, look, I, uh, 我
[09:46] I-I’m not sure how to express this in a way that you’ll understand. 我不知道怎么跟你解释 你才能明白
[09:50] Ma’am, I have a hunch that… 长官 我有预感
[09:51] – A hunch? – Or, a feeling. I… -预感 -或是一种感觉 我
[09:54] Thomas, this department is not interested in your feelings. 托马斯 部门对你的感觉不感兴趣
[09:59] I know that. 我知道
[09:59] Oh, you do? Then I guess, I-I guess I’m confused 是吗 那就怪了
[10:02] as to why you’re wasting my time, and the department’s time, 你为什么要浪费我和部门的时间
[10:05] on a-a whim of yours that has produced 就因为一时兴起
[10:08] zero actionable information 提供了无法下手的信息
[10:10] and that I told you, several days ago… 几天前我还告诉过你
[10:11] Well, the procedure stipulates a thorough… 这个步骤需要详细的
[10:13] Thomas, your job consists of a very simple set of finite tasks. 托马斯 你的工作非常简单扼要
[10:18] You gather information, you verify it… 收集信息 进行核实
[10:20] – I know that. I’m… – And then you leave it to your superiors, -我知道 我 -然后让上级
[10:22] Thomas, to decide what to do with. 来决定怎么办 托马斯
[10:24] So I need you get back here 所以你赶紧回来
[10:26] and s-start doing your job, your actual job. 开始你的实际工作
[10:30] Do you think that… 你觉得
[13:38] I don’t understand any of this. 我不懂了
[13:40] Y-Yeah, no. 嗯
[13:42] It doesn’t exactly feel like a… 这感觉不像
[13:45] What is it we’re looking for again? 我们在找什么来着
[13:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:48] “Join us for Moroccan Monday.” What? 来加入周一摩洛哥吧 什么
[13:51] “Heart-healthy and exotic.” Sorry. 心脏健康和异国情调 对不起
[13:54] I think we should go check the directory. 我们去看看指示牌吧
[13:57] – Okay, we can do that if you want. – Yeah, I think we should. -你想的话就去呗 -我们应该去
[13:59] I just think… look, all these people and this place 我只是觉得 这些人和这个地方
[14:01] – doesn’t really have the vibe. – It has to be here. -感觉不像啊 -肯定是这
[14:03] Okay. Look, I’m sure there’s an explanation 你所感受到的一切
[14:06] for everything you’re feeling. 肯定是有解释的
[14:08] – I’m just not sure that it’s here. – What if it’s, -但不一定是在这 -如果
[14:09] what if it’s changed or it’s different, 如果它改变了 或是不同了
[14:11] like the name or something? 名字变了之类的
[14:12] Okay, well, why don’t we go down to the car and regroup? 好吧 我们回车上从长计议吧
[14:15] 综合诊疗 三楼
[14:19] Wait. 等等
[14:23] 综合诊疗 三楼
[15:05] Look. 看
[15:30] Yes? 你好
[15:38] This is Homecoming? 这里是归途吗
[15:39] – What? – Uh, are you Colin? -什么 -你是科林吗
[15:42] I’m Ramon. This is my office. 我是拉蒙 这是我的办公室
[15:44] Okay, but this is… your… No, this is Home… 这是你 不 这是归
[15:49] What is this? 这是什么
[15:52] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[16:15] I don’t, um… 我不
[16:21] I don’t, uh… 我不
[16:24] I don’t know what I’m looking for. 我不知道我在找什么
[16:29] Would you like to sit down? 要坐一下吗
[16:34] Yes. 好
[16:38] Let me get you some water. 我给你倒点水
[16:55] Just, um… 就
[17:00] Just focus on your breathing. 专注呼吸
[17:16] Um… sorry. There’s a patient I need 抱歉 有个我要帮助的
[17:19] – to assist that’s coming up. – Yeah, yeah. -病人上来了 -好
[17:21] – No, we’ll get out of here. – No, no, no, no. It’s fine. -我们走吧 -不 不 没关系
[17:23] Uh, take as long as you need. 你们想待多久都行
[17:25] Tha-Thanks. 谢谢
[17:34] Nice guy, huh? 好人啊
[18:00] I’ve never been here before. 我没来过这里
[18:03] I know. 我知道
[18:11] Doesn’t make sense, any of it. 这一切都说不通
[18:21] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:23] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[18:25] Really. 真的
[18:28] Come on. 走吧
[19:02] What… what happened? 发生了什么事
[19:15] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[19:19] Say something. 说话呀
[19:32] Heidi? 海蒂
[19:36] What are you… 你在干
[19:38] Where are we going now? 我们去哪里
[20:10] Heidi? 海蒂
[20:11] Heidi? 海蒂
[20:14] Excuse me. 借过
[20:18] Excuse me. 借过
[20:23] Heidi… 海蒂
[20:25] Stop. 停下
[20:31] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[20:34] All of it. 这一切
[20:39] I know you. 我认识你
[20:42] I can’t imagine what 我无法想象
[20:43] you’re feeling right now– the-the memories, the guilt. 你现在是什么感觉 记忆 内疚
[20:48] And, look, I owe you an explanation. 我欠你一个解释
[20:52] I’m the one that brought you here, 是我把你带来的
[20:53] the one that gave you this job. 给了你这份工作
[20:57] But we were caring for these men. 但我们关心这些人
[20:59] There was a lot of responsibility. 责任重大
[21:01] They were in bad shape. 他们状况不佳
[21:04] And, look, we moved too fast, things got away from us, 我们进展太快 不受控制了
[21:08] but-but none of us set out to hurt anybody, 但我们没想着伤害别人
[21:10] nobody wanted that. 谁都不想的
[21:13] But somebody from the outside– they don’t give a shit 但局外人 他们不在乎
[21:16] what it is that we were trying to do. 我们的目标
[21:17] How do we even explain this? 我们怎么解释呢
[21:20] I’ll tell the truth. 我会说事实
[21:22] The truth? 事实
[21:25] And-and what’s that? 那是什么
[21:26] That-that you ran everything? 都是你负责的
[21:29] That every day you were with these men, 你每天和这些男人在一起
[21:30] making sure they complied. 来确保他们守规矩
[21:32] – But you… – No. -但是你 -不
[21:35] I’ve never set foot in this place. 我没来过这里
[21:42] That’s the truth. 这是事实
[21:52] You need to let me help you with this, okay? 你得让我帮你 好吗
[21:57] Can I do that? 我可以吗
[21:59] – Please? – No. -拜托 -不行
[22:03] Fuck. 操
[22:06] Heidi! 海蒂
[22:07] Get back! Excuse me. 回来 借过
[22:12] – Stop. Stop. – You’re not going anywhere until we resolve this. -住手 -没解决这事之前 你哪都不能去
[22:14] Just let me go. 让我走
[22:15] – You have to talk! I tried to… – No. -你得说出来 我试过 -不
[22:18] Ms. Bergman! 伯格曼女士
[22:19] – Oh, shit. Just don’t… – Ms. Bergman, are you… -该死 不要 -伯格曼女士 你
[22:21] Just don’t talk. No. We-we… It’s okay. We’re fine. 别说话 没事 我们没事
[22:23] – We’re okay. Okay? – Yes. No. He’s… This is… -我们没事 好吗 -不 他
[22:24] – Look. Look, it’s very… – He’s… -听着 这非 -他
[22:26] It’s good that you’re here, actually, okay? 你能来真是太好了
[22:30] I know you. 我认识你
[22:32] Okay, look, let’s… let’s-let’s be really careful 这事非常微妙
[22:35] how we unpack this whole thing, okay? 谈论的时候都注意一点 好吗
[22:37] – I know you. – You… Yes, you do. -我认识你 -是的
[22:39] – We met. – That’s right. At Geist. -我们见过 -没错 在盖斯特
[22:41] His name is Colin Belfast, and he’s… 他叫科林·贝尔法斯特 他是
[22:45] You were right. 你是对的
[22:46] – Right about what? – About me. -关于什么 -关于我
[22:48] – I was the one… I… – Don’t talk. You know what? -我就是那个 -不要说话 知道吗
[22:50] She’s-she’s having some kind of an episode. 她精神有点不正常
[22:52] – Okay? You can see that. – No. He ran the program. -你也能看出来 -不 项目是他负责的
[22:55] – The dosing… – The dosing? -配药 -配药
[22:56] – What are you talking about? – Look, I don’t know, -你在说什么 -我不知道
[22:58] but I’ve never even stepped foot here, okay? 我都没来过这里 好吗
[22:59] I don’t-I don’t know. She’s-she’s upset. 我不知道 她很难受
[23:02] But you’re here now? 但你现在来了
[23:03] Yeah, I’m here. I’m investigating the complaint 是的 我正在调查你的投诉
[23:06] that you… Which we take very, very seriously. 我们对此非常在意
[23:09] You came here together? 你们是一起来的吗
[23:10] – No. – Yes, we did. -不 -是的 一起来的
[23:12] – He was my boss. – Okay. Look, we d… -他是我老板 -好吧 我们
[23:14] We worked together, okay? And we’ve had a sort of, 我们工作过 好吗 我们有过
[23:17] kind of relationship, and I was… 一段感情 我
[23:18] – No. He’s lying. He’s lying. – I-I’m lying? -不 他在撒谎 他在撒谎 -我在撒谎
[23:20] What do you mean I’m lying? About the hotel? Last night? 什么叫我撒谎 昨晚在酒店是我撒谎吗
[23:26] I hope you’ll admit it was mutual, at the very least. 起码是你情我愿的吧
[23:33] Get fucking… 你他妈
[23:37] Look, I’m sorry that you had to see this, okay? 让你目睹这一幕我很抱歉 好吗
[23:39] I’m embarrassed for all of us, really. 大家都很尴尬 真的
[23:42] Um, so if we could just have a little privacy. 我们能单独聊聊吗
[23:45] Okay? Man to man. 男人之间的谈话
[23:51] Well, I’d like to take statements from you both, 你们俩的说法我都要听
[23:53] – and then I… – Why? -然后我 -为什么
[23:54] Because I have to file this. 因为我得归档
[23:55] You have to file… What are you talking about? 你得归档 你在说什么呢
[23:57] This is personal, man. This is a spat. 小两口吵架而已
[23:59] You told me you didn’t know Heidi Bergman, 你跟我说你不认识海蒂·伯格曼
[24:01] – or anything about this place. – That’s right. -以及这个地方 -没错
[24:03] And now you’re here. With her. 现在你来了 还和她在一起
[24:09] Okay. 好吧
[24:12] – So how does that make sense? – Make sense? -这说得通吗 -说得通吗
[24:14] It doesn’t. 说不通
[24:21] I can practically see that wheel in your head 我都可以看到你脑子里的轮子
[24:23] spinning really, really slow. 转得非常非常慢
[24:28] I’m sorry? 不好意思
[24:29] No. Don’t apologize to me. 不 不要向我道歉
[24:31] You’re the important man here. 你才是大人物
[24:32] In fact, you want to arrest me, huh? 其实你想逮捕我吧
[24:34] Here. You want to arrest me? Come on. 来 想逮捕我吗 来吧
[24:35] Arrest you? No. I don’t want to arrest you. 逮捕你 不 我不想逮捕你
[24:37] No? Why, ’cause you can’t? 不想 为什么 因为你不能吗
[24:39] – No. But, uh… – No, no. -嗯 但是 -不
[24:41] So I can just walk to my car over there, get in it, 所以我可以直接上车
[24:43] and just fucking leave, huh? 然后离开这里 对吧
[24:46] And you can’t do anything about it. 你毫无办法
[24:50] No. 嗯
[24:53] I love it. I really-I really do. 太爽了 真的
[24:57] You’re gonna go back to your desk, 你只能回到工位
[24:59] and file it like a good little… clerk. 像个记帐员一样归档
[25:04] It’s gonna be the greatest moment of your life. 这是你这辈子最伟大的时刻
[25:09] You know how fucking pathetic that is? 你知道这有多可悲吗
[25:16] You’re so eager to forget the truth 你非常想忘记
[25:19] that you’re insignificant. 其实你很微不足道
[25:21] You work, and you talk, and nothing happens, 你工作 谈话 却什么也没发生
[25:25] and nobody listens. 没有人听
[25:33] What are you doing? 你干什么
[25:34] Everything you say– 你说的一切
[25:36] everything about you– is fucking rotten. 你的一切都太恶心了
[25:39] – Okay, just calm down. I… – And you have -冷静点 -你还把我
[25:41] made me the same. 给同化了
[25:43] Take it easy, okay? 别激动 好吗
[25:45] Just stop fucking talking! 你他妈闭嘴
[25:50] That’s fucking… that’s assault. 你他妈打人
[25:57] I’m taking pictures of this. 我要把这个拍下来
[25:59] I’m taking pictures! 我要拍下来
[26:10] Are you just gonna… 你就
[26:16] He’s right. 他是对的
[26:28] You need a ride? 要我载你吗
[27:01] Ms. Bergman, are you… 伯格曼女士 你
[27:07] Does anyone have any questions I can answer? 大家还有问题吗
[28:22] Heidi? 海蒂
[28:26] You okay? 你没事吧
[28:31] I’m fine. 没事
[28:32] I’m fine. Yeah. 我没事
[28:39] All right. 好吧
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号