Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[03:26] 车主 亚历克斯·伊斯顿 加州奥克兰 雷夸路817号
[03:54] Anything else? 还有吗
[04:04] Forget that. 算了
[04:05] Gimme one of those. 我要这个
[04:10] Ever use one of these before? 用过吗
[04:15] Probably. 应该用过
[05:29] Hi. Lane? 莱恩
[05:30] This is Audrey Temple. 我是奥德丽·坦普尔
[05:31] I just got your… 我刚收到你的
[05:34] What do you mean Leonard wants to speak? 什么叫莱纳德想发言
[05:36] At… at the launch? Why? 在发布会 为什么
[05:39] So ask him. Just go in… 去问问他 进去
[05:42] You know what? Forget it. 算了
[05:43] Tell him Audrey’s coming. He needs to… 告诉他奥德丽要来 他要
[05:53] I know what you’re up to. 我知道你想干什么
[05:55] No. Get off of there. 不 下来
[07:36] Come on, Alex! Pick up. 亚历克斯 接电话啊
[07:42] What the heck happened last night? 昨晚发生了什么事
[07:44] I’ve been up waiting. 我一直在等你
[07:45] I don’t know what to… 我不知道该怎么
[07:49] I’m going into the office now. 我要去办公室了
[07:50] I need to know that things are… 我要知道事情
[07:53] You can’t say that things got fucked up 你不能说事情搞砸了
[07:56] and then stop answering your phone. 然后不接电话
[07:57] What got fucked up? 怎么搞砸了
[07:59] Just come meet me at the office. 到办公室来见我
[08:02] We need to go over stuff. 我们得反思一下
[10:01] 盖斯特 员工停车位 访客停车位
[10:12] Morning. 早
[10:28] Employee parking only. Visitor lot’s around back. 仅限员工停车 访客停车位在后面
[11:42] Strength and indifference. 力量和冷漠
[11:44] Strength and… 力量和
[11:47] Morning! 早
[11:49] Sorry. I was just waiting. 抱歉 我一直在等你
[11:51] I can see that. 看出来了
[11:55] Yeah, sorry. 抱歉
[11:56] I… I didn’t know what to say to Leonard. 我不知道该对莱纳德说什么
[11:58] I didn’t know he was involved with the launch. 我不知道他会参与启动项目
[12:00] He’s not. 他没有
[12:02] This was supposed to be done by now. 这个现在应该完成的
[12:04] I know. The first balloon guy said 我知道 第一个装气球的说
[12:06] he couldn’t rig anything that high. 他装不了那么高
[12:07] So we had to get another balloon guy, 所以我们又了找一个
[12:09] – and he said that it was… – The DJ has all the music? -他说那 -DJ准备好音乐了吗
[12:12] Wait, was I supposed to… 等等 我是不是要
[12:14] Yes, Lane, you were supposed to. 是的 莱恩
[12:16] We need to set the right tone. 我们要调好音
[12:18] Not a problem. 没问题
[12:19] Tell me about the tone. 告诉我音调吧
[12:22] What is the point of delegating this 既然出现什么小问题
[12:23] if you’re just gonna come back to me 你都要来问我
[12:24] with questions about every little detail? 那我委托你又有什么意义呢
[12:26] Sure. 好的
[12:27] Uh, we could do something that’s fun but chill 我们肯定可以营造有趣轻松
[12:29] and, you know, optimistic. 还有乐观的气氛
[12:32] – Ma’am? – What does that mean? -女士 -什么意思
[12:33] Are you here for the testing? 你是来试用的吗
[12:36] Down the hall to the right. 大厅右转
[12:38] Hi. Welcome. 欢迎
[12:41] Testing? 试用吗
[12:44] Ma’am. 女士
[12:45] Are you here for testing? 你是来试用的吗
[12:48] Yes. 是的
[12:49] You’re late. 你迟到了
[12:57] Excuse me. 不好意思
[12:58] Can I use the rest… 我能用下
[12:59] It’s already started. Come on. 已经开始了 来吧
[13:26] This way. 这边
[13:38] Left hand. 左手
[14:22] Oh, fuck no. 不行
[14:27] What seems to be the issue? 怎么了
[14:30] You have to let the aroma diffuse. 你得等香味扩散
[14:31] Just take it in. 充分吸收
[14:32] We’ll get everyone’s feedback afterwards. 之后我们会得到所有人的反馈
[14:34] Please, have a seat. 请坐
[14:35] I think I got some tangerine rind, 我闻到了橘子皮的味道
[14:37] unless I was imagining that. 除非是我想象出来的
[14:39] Okay, well, why don’t we just hold off on all the comments 等所有人都完成这次体验之后
[14:41] until everyone’s had a chance to complete the experience, okay? 再发表评论好吗
[14:45] Thanks. Let’s go again. 谢谢 我们再来一次
[14:52] Where is Leonard now? 莱纳德在哪里
[14:53] The greenhouse? 温室
[14:54] He’s been in there all night, I think, 他好像整晚都在里面
[14:56] because the maintenance people went in 因为维修人员早上四点
[14:57] at, like, four this morning to feed the bugs. 进去喂了虫子
[14:59] He threw mulch at them. Said he had to write a speech. 他骂了维修人员 说他要写一篇演讲稿
[15:02] A speech about what? 什么演讲
[15:03] This is the caterers. Lemme just… here… 是餐饮承办人 我
[15:05] I’m sorry. I thought I gave you shipping. 抱歉 我以为把你转接货运部了
[15:07] Let me try this again. 我再试一次
[15:10] H… hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[15:12] Well, that’s news to me. 我也是第一次听说
[15:14] Let me find out about that. 让我查查
[15:15] Did you switch the catering service? 你换了餐饮服务了吗
[15:17] What do you want me to do with these? 你想让我怎么处理这些
[15:18] – What? – The rollers. -什么 -药剂
[15:19] I’m off that project now, right? 我不负责那个项目了 是吗
[15:21] Just find someplace for them, okay? 找个地方放就行了 好吗
[15:23] I’m kind of busy. 我有点忙
[15:24] Sure thing, boss. 好的 老板
[15:29] What? 干嘛
[15:48] I get canker sores from all citrus, not just oranges. 所有的柑橘类都会让我口腔溃疡 不仅是橘子
[15:52] – So for me… – Right. Yeah. -所以对我来说 -是的
[15:53] Uh, I think we’ve covered that, right? 我们已经说过了吧
[15:55] The canker sores? 口腔溃疡
[15:56] Does anyone else have any negative associations with, um, citrus? 还有谁对柑橘类有不良反应吗
[16:04] I do. 我
[16:06] Give me more, though. 跟我说说细节
[16:07] You don’t like citrus because… 你不喜欢柑橘是因为
[16:08] It’s too easy. You’re, like, pandering. 太简单了 你好像在迎合大众
[16:10] “Pandering.” Okay. Interesting choice of words. 迎合 好吧 这个词很意思
[16:12] How did you arrive at that specific word? 你为什么会想到这个词
[16:15] Well, what I think he means is that 我想他的意思是
[16:17] you’re treating your customers like children. 你把顾客当孩子一样对待
[16:20] So this is what you guys do? 这就是你们的产品吗
[16:23] – You make air freshener? – No. -你们是做空气清新剂吗 -不
[16:25] We make a full range of household products. 我们生产各种家用产品
[16:27] Soaps, cleaners, adhesives… 肥皂 清洁剂 粘合剂
[16:28] – You make soap? – Yes. -你们还做肥皂 -对
[16:30] And it’s all plant-based. 而且是全植物性的
[16:31] Now, Devon, “pandering.” That’s a strong word. 德文 “迎合”这个词有点过
[16:34] – Let’s try to unpack… – I need to go to the restroom. -我们分析一下 -我要去洗手间
[16:38] There’s a bathroom near the sample area. 样品区附近有个洗手间
[16:39] That’s where we’re finishing up today. 我们今天就在那里结束
[16:40] I’m not feeling well. This is an emergency. 我不舒服 我很急
[16:42] I need to use the restroom, please. 我要去一下洗手间
[16:45] We’re almost done. 我们快结束了
[16:47] Okay, Devon, we were talking about your associations with citrus 德文 你对柑橘类的反应
[16:50] being at odds with the core values of Geist. 与盖斯特的核心价值观相悖
[17:03] Nixon, get out of there. 尼克松 走开
[17:12] Good morning. 早上好
[17:15] What do you want? 有事吗
[17:21] Why do you wanna speak at the launch? 你为什么要在发布会上发言
[17:29] Leonard, did you hear me? 莱纳德 你听到了吗
[17:31] I’m watching Airwolf. 我在看《飞狼》
[17:33] It gets me fired up. 很兴奋
[17:40] Well, they might not have Airwolf in jail. 监狱里可能没有《飞狼》看
[17:42] You should bear that in mind before you… 你应该记住
[17:43] Well, they might. 也许吧
[17:46] Guess we’ll see. 走着瞧
[17:49] You know you can’t do this. We need to… 你知道你不能这样 我们要
[17:52] Why are you talking to me like that? 你为什么那样跟我说话
[17:55] Like what? 哪样
[17:56] Well, like you know me. 弄得好像你很了解我一样
[17:58] Like we’re some kind of team. 弄得好像我们是一个团队
[18:00] Two weeks ago, I didn’t even know your fuckin’ name. 两周前 我都不知道你的名字
[18:07] You know it now. 你现在知道了
[18:14] We can get through this, Leonard. 我们能挺过去的 莱纳德
[18:16] I know it feels like… 我知道这种感觉像
[18:17] No, it doesn’t feel… 不 感觉不像
[18:19] I can fuckin’ see what’s going on around me, okay? 我知道我周围发生了什么事 好吗
[18:24] I don’t need therapy about it. 我不需要治疗
[18:25] What I need is a fuckin’ chain saw. 我需要一把链锯
[18:26] I’m trying to help you. 我在帮你
[18:31] We need to be flexible, c… cooperate, 我们需要灵活和合作
[18:33] and then things’ll go back to normal. 然后一切就会恢复正常
[18:35] There’s no gettin’ back to normal. 不可能恢复正常了
[18:37] So stop trying to sell me this rotten bat shit 所以别再糊弄我
[18:40] and telling me it’s cookies and cream, huh? 告诉我一切能好起来 好吗
[18:42] We have a new partner! 我们有新合伙人了
[18:43] We don’t have a choice! 我们别无选择
[18:44] “Partner.” 合伙人
[18:47] Yeah, that’s fuckin’ rich. 真他妈搞笑
[18:49] Call it whatever you want, 随你怎么说
[18:51] but they’re in charge here whether we like it or not. 但不管我们喜不喜欢 他们都是这里的负责人
[18:53] Yeah, right. And you like it. 是的 你很开心吧
[18:57] I accept it. 我接受
[19:00] I accept reality. 我接受现实
[19:04] Well, here’s the reality: 现实是
[19:06] it’s my fucking company, 这是我的公司
[19:09] and I’m gonna get up there 我要去发布会
[19:10] and say whatever the fuck I want. 想说什么就说什么
[19:31] We’re having a company event today. 我们今天有个公司活动
[19:32] So let’s stay in a nice, tight group for me, okay? 大家别走散了 好吗
[19:35] Nice and tight. 大家跟紧了
[19:36] Ready for some samples? 准备拿样品了吗
[19:38] Yeah? 嗯
[19:39] All right. Let’s start a line right here. 好 我们从这里排队吧
[19:41] Single file, starting right behind this woman here. 排成一列 从这位女士后面开始
[19:44] Okay? 好吗
[19:45] Nice and tight against the wall for me. 靠墙一个跟着一个
[19:48] There we go. Single file. 好 排成一列
[19:59] 我要看我的笔记本电脑 为什么不接电话 回个电话 怎么回事 在吗
[20:05] Miss? 女士
[20:06] Could you return to the line for me, please? 可以回去排队吗 谢谢
[20:09] Yep. 好
[20:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:13] Right here. 就在这里
[20:14] Ma’am? 女士
[20:16] Ma’am, three items per party. 女士 每人拿三个
[20:20] We count them on the way out. 我们在出口会数的
[20:21] So there’s no point shoving them in… 所以没必要拿那么多
[20:24] Guys, everything’s gonna move a lot faster 伙计们 可以再快一些
[20:25] if you remember that it’s… 只要你们记得
[20:28] You need to stay with the group! 你不能乱跑
[20:30] Ma’am! 女士
[20:32] The public bathrooms are behind us! 公共洗手间在我们后面
[20:35] Hello? 人呢
[23:09] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[23:20] How did we get here? 我们怎么会变成这样
[23:28] I know everyone’s excited about our new… venture, 我知道大家都很期待我们的新冒险
[23:34] our new direction. 新方向
[23:36] You’re thinking about dollar signs, 你们想的都是金钱
[23:38] new horizons… 新视野
[23:42] shit like that. 之类的东西
[23:44] But, uh… 但是
[23:57] Who likes to go camping? 谁喜欢露营
[24:02] Who likes to go camping, huh? 谁喜欢露营
[24:06] Okay, so you’re… you’re fucking camping. 好吧 你们在露营
[24:10] And you got your yams and your pork and beans. 你们有甘薯 猪肉和豆子
[24:13] The fire’s blazing. 篝火在燃烧
[24:16] You look up. 你们抬头看
[24:18] The sky. The stars. 天空 星星
[24:22] It’s beautiful. 非常漂亮
[24:24] So… 所以
[24:25] what do you do? 你们会干什么
[24:28] You play your flute, right? 吹笛子 好吧
[24:31] Right? 对吗
[24:34] So, okay. 好吧
[24:35] So you’re… you’re playing your flute, and, uh, 你们在吹笛子 然后
[24:40] the other people, 其他人
[24:41] the other campers, they… they hear the music. 其他露营者 他们听到了音乐
[24:44] What’s not to like? 谁不喜欢呢
[24:46] They wanna come over. 他们想过来
[24:48] And soon enough, everyone’s there, 很快大家都来了
[24:50] round the fire, close, 围着篝火
[24:54] listening. 倾听
[24:57] It’s nice. 很舒服
[25:02] Some days… 有时候
[25:05] I felt like that… 和你们在一起
[25:08] here with you guys. 就有这样的感觉
[25:16] But that’s when the fucking giant shows up. 但是巨人就在那时出现了
[25:22] She’s always starving, the giant. 巨人总是很饿
[25:26] She sees fire and food and people. 她看到了篝火 食物和人
[25:28] She says, “I want it.” 她说”我想要”
[25:33] Maybe she heard the music. Maybe she didn’t. 也许她听到了音乐 也许没有
[25:37] But… she’s a fuckin’ giant. 但她是个巨人
[25:40] So what does it mean to her, hmm? 这些对她意味着什么
[25:43] Fucking nothing! 毫无意义
[25:45] And the music has stopped anyway, 音乐停止了
[25:47] because she’s got her fuckin’ arm 因为你们所有人
[25:49] so far up your goddamn ass you can’t breathe 都被她制服了 你们无法呼吸
[25:52] and people are screaming! 人群在尖叫
[25:54] There’s kids there, maybe. 也许还有孩子
[25:57] Leonard. 莱纳德
[25:59] It’s a fucking metaphor, okay? 这是个比喻 好吗
[26:10] I’m trying to warn you. 我在警告你们
[26:12] This is your last chance! 这是你们最后的机会
[26:13] Cut his mic. 切了他的麦克风
[26:14] – Drop the balloons. – We’re the campers! -放气球 -我们是露营者
[26:16] What are you doing? I said, “Cut his mic.” 你在干什么 我说”切了他的麦克风”
[26:18] And the giant is these fuckin’ people. 巨人就是这些该死的人
[26:21] They’re trying to take… 他们想
[26:25] This is important! 这很重要
[26:26] You gotta listen to me! 你们得听我说
[26:28] Please! 拜托
[27:20] Who the fuck are… 你他妈的是谁
[27:23] What are you… 你怎么
[27:24] Alex, where the hell have you been? 亚历克斯 你去哪了
[27:25] “Alex”? 亚历克斯
[27:27] God. Are you okay? 天啊 你没事吧
[27:29] What the fuck are you talking about? 你在说什么
[27:34] Where is Walter Cruz? 沃特·克鲁兹呢
[27:39] Come. Come on. 来 过来
[27:40] Come with me. 跟我来
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号