Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Just a reminder. 提醒一下
[00:12] Submit your weekly research documents 明天结束前要交
[00:15] by the end of day tomorrow. 周研究文案了
[00:19] All right, so next Tuesday you have a paper due, 论文下周二交
[00:22] and you also have your end-of-unit exam. 还有单元测验
[00:26] I have posted a practice exam. 我上传了一个练习卷
[00:29] Please take advantage of it. 好好利用一下
[00:31] All right, class dismissed. 下课
[00:49] Professor Morisseau? 莫里索教授
[00:50] – Yes? – I’m Thomas Carrasco. I’m… -嗯 -我是托马斯·卡拉斯科 我
[00:54] Ms. Morisseau, if you’ll give me just a few moments… 莫里索女士 借你一点时间
[00:55] We’ve spoken. I told you, I don’t know anything 我们谈过了 我说了你那个投诉
[00:58] – about your complaint. – Yes, I know. And I know -我什么都不知道 -我知道
[00:59] that you’re busy, and I don’t want to take up any more of your time, 我也知道你很忙 我不想占用你的时间
[01:02] but if I could just speak to your son, to Walter? 但我能和你儿子沃特聊聊吗
[01:05] I’ve been unable to locate him, but I’m sure that you… 我一直找不到他 但我相信你
[01:07] – No. – No what? -不 -不什么
[01:08] You will not. 不行
[01:10] You will never speak to him. 你永远都不能跟他谈话
[01:12] – Do you understand me? – Ms. Morisseau, wait… -明白了吗 -莫里索女士 等等
[01:29] I know what people think. 我知道人们怎么想
[01:31] I’m just a… I’m a cog. 我只是个齿轮
[01:35] And I am. 我是
[01:37] I elevate or dismiss the complaint. 我只能升级或取消投诉
[01:41] But that decision… 但是这个决定
[01:45] that decision is used to turn other cogs, 这个决定是用来转动其他齿轮的
[01:47] and they turn others. 他们再转动其他的
[01:49] And that’s what justice is. 这才是公正
[01:51] And I don’t understand why everybody I speak to 我不明白为什么每个人跟我说话时
[01:54] either obstructs or deflects or… 要么推托 要么转移话题 要么
[01:56] Lies? 撒谎
[01:58] Yes. 对
[02:00] And all I’m trying to do is establish what happened 我只想知道到底发生了什么
[02:03] and who’s responsible. 是谁的责任
[02:05] And I don’t understand why you won’t help me. 你为什么不帮我
[02:08] Why would I help you? 我为什么要帮你
[02:12] Because I don’t think your son did anything wrong. 因为我觉得你儿子没做错事
[02:18] Of course he didn’t. 当然没有
[02:23] I think something was done to him. 我觉得你儿子被迫害了
[02:50] Walter Cruz. Week five. 沃特·克鲁兹 第五周
[02:53] Where should we… start today? 今天从哪开始
[02:57] We could talk about the other day, in my room? 可以谈谈那天在我房间的事
[03:01] Let’s just stay focused on your treatment for now. 我们还是专注你的治疗吧
[03:06] Okay. 好
[03:08] we’ve been talking about your friend Lesky, how he died. 我们一直在谈论你的朋友莱斯基 他是怎么死的
[03:12] Right. 对
[03:13] How are you feeling about that today? 你今天感觉怎么样
[03:17] I’m less focused on it. 没那么在意了
[03:20] Why? 为什么
[03:22] I don’t know, I guess… 不知道 可能
[03:24] I guess I’m just more in the present. 可能我更在意当下吧
[03:28] But you and he were close. 但你和他关系很好
[03:31] Yeah. It sucks. 是的 这很难受
[03:39] can you tell me about that day again? 你能再说说那天吗
[03:42] What happened. 发生了什么事
[03:44] To Lesky? 莱斯基吗
[03:46] Yes. 对
[03:48] He died. 他死了
[03:49] I told you he died. 我说了他死了
[03:50] And what was that like? 当时是什么情况
[03:53] We spoke about this. 我们说过了
[03:54] – I-I told you what happened. – That’s right. -我把经过都告诉你了 -没错
[03:56] So why do we need to speak about it again? 那为什么还要再说一遍
[04:00] I’m… 我
[04:01] curious how you’re feeling about it today. 对你今天的感受有点好奇
[04:03] I don’t feel anything about it. 我没什么感觉
[04:06] You don’t feel sad? Angry? 你不难过 生气吗
[04:09] Not really. No. 没有
[04:13] And you’re… 你
[04:17] you’re okay letting go of those feelings? 你对这些感受已经释然了吗
[04:20] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:22] You don’t feel responsible for them? 你不自责了吗
[04:25] No. I mean… isn’t that why we’re here? 不是 所以才要治疗啊
[04:28] To move on? I-I thought that was a good thing. 向前看 我觉得这是好事
[04:33] Yes. Of course. It is. 当然
[04:36] It’s a good thing. 这是好事
[04:40] Now you can get started on, uh, Titanic Reborn. 现在你可以看《泰坦尼克号重生》了
[04:48] The last of the trilogy, after Titanic Rising? 三部曲的最后一部 《泰坦尼克号复活》下一部
[04:52] – What’s that? – What’s what? -那是什么 -什么是什么
[04:54] Titanic Rising. 《泰坦尼克号复活》
[04:57] – Very funny. – What is that, like a…? -真有意思 -那是什么
[05:03] Titanic Rising, the sequel. 《泰坦尼克号复活》 续集
[05:06] Ten times as good as the original. 比原著好十倍
[05:12] All right, you’re joking. 好吧 你在开玩笑
[05:16] No, Walter. Are you? 不 沃特 你在开玩笑吗
[05:24] The joke you, Shrier and Lesky played on Benji. 你 希瑞尔和莱斯基对班吉开的玩笑啊
[05:28] The fake movie. 那部假电影
[05:33] I did that? 是吗
[05:36] Yes. Do you not… 是啊 你不
[05:38] I told you that? 我跟你说的吗
[05:41] The-the prank. 恶作剧啊
[05:47] Oh, yeah, no. 不
[05:49] Me and Shrier, we-we made it up. 我和希瑞尔 那是我们编的
[05:51] No, Lesky did. Do… 不 是莱斯基编的 你
[05:53] You don’t remember that? 你不记得了吗
[05:58] No. 嗯
[06:00] No, I don’t. 不记得了
[06:04] Wait, does that mean something? 等等 这意味着什么吗
[06:06] Let’s just, uh… 我们就
[06:09] Why don’t you tell me about the day that Lesky died. 你和我说说莱斯基死的那一天吧
[06:14] Okay, you mean… 你是说
[06:15] Specifically. 详细一点
[06:18] Yeah, um… 好
[06:21] You all rode out together. 你们一起坐车出去
[06:23] Yeah. 对
[06:25] And then? 然后呢
[06:28] Well, we all rode out together. 我们一起坐车出去
[06:30] Forget that I said that. 忘了我说的话
[06:31] Just… what do you recall? 你还记得什么
[06:33] Who was there? 当时都有谁
[06:36] Everyone. I mean, the guys, 大家都在啊
[06:38] we were all there together. 我们都在
[06:42] Walter, can you tell me something about… 沃特 你能告诉我一些
[06:46] being over there? 那边的事吗
[06:46] Just… what was life like? 生活如何
[06:55] You know… 你知道
[06:59] you know what I was focused on the most during that time? 你知道我当时最关注的是什么吗
[07:05] What? 什么
[07:08] The end. 结束
[07:12] That’s the part I remember the most. 我对这部分记得最清楚
[07:15] You know, knowing what that felt like. 知道那种感觉
[07:17] Knowing that I was going home to see my mom and my aunt. 知道我要回家看到我妈和姨妈
[07:20] And… nothing else was real compared to that. 没什么比这更真实了
[07:26] Okay. 好
[07:28] That’s a good place to stop for today. 今天就到这吧
[07:32] Did I do something wrong, or…? 我做错什么了吗
[07:36] Is this a test? 这是测试吗
[07:39] – No, it’s not. I’m just… – Heidi, -不 不是 我只是 -海蒂
[07:40] I know who those people are. 我知道那些人是谁
[07:44] Shrier, Benji, Lesky– they’re all great guys. 希瑞尔 班吉 莱斯基 他们都很棒
[07:46] I know… I know what you’re talking about. 我知道你在说什么
[07:52] Okay. 好
[07:54] And I feel fine. 而且我感觉不错
[07:56] Seriously, for the first time in a long time, 说真的 很久都没有过了
[07:59] I feel great. 我感觉很好
[08:05] I know what you’ve been up to. 我知道你想干什么
[08:08] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[08:09] The staff called from the villa. 工作人员从别墅打电话来
[08:11] They wanted to know about any dietary restrictions. 他们想知道有没有饮食限制
[08:14] Well, you better tell them, honey. 你最好告诉他们 亲爱的
[08:16] Colin, it’s too much. 科林 太过了吧
[08:18] You didn’t have to do that. 你不必这么做
[08:20] 16 years, honey. 16年了 亲爱的
[08:21] It’s… it’s worth celebrating, you know? 值得庆祝一下
[08:24] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[08:28] How’s it going there? What did she say? 那边情况如何 她怎么说
[08:30] I, uh… you know, I haven’t even talked to her yet. 我还没跟她谈
[08:33] Colin, don’t be squeamish. 科林 别想太多了
[08:34] She called because she wants something. Just ask her. 她打来就是想要什么东西 问她就行了
[08:36] I-I will honey. I-I got to go, okay? 我会的 亲爱的 我挂了 好吗
[08:39] Okay. Love you. 好 爱你
[09:06] These Pioneers, they’re-they’re, they’re tremendous record players, 先锋牌的留声机非常棒
[09:10] but you just have to keep that clean… 但你必须保持清洁
[09:12] – Mom. – Got to keep the fuzz ball. -妈 -要保持整洁
[09:15] – The needle. – Mom?! -针 -妈
[09:18] Heidi. This is Thomas. 海蒂 这是托马斯
[09:20] – I know who he is. – He just fixed -我知道他是谁 -他刚把
[09:22] my record player. Can you believe it? 我的留声机修好了 你能相信吗
[09:28] It was the stylus. 唱针有点问题
[09:31] What are you doing here? What’s going on? 你在这干吗 怎么回事
[09:33] I have some questions I… 我有些问题
[09:34] I answered your questions. 我回答了
[09:36] These are more specific. 这些更具体
[09:37] So you think you can just walk into my house and… 你觉得可以随便进我家
[09:39] Well, it’s my house, Heidi. 这是我家 海蒂
[09:44] He’s here about your old job. 他是来谈你以前的工作的
[09:46] Mom, can you just give us a minute, please? 妈 回避一下好吗
[09:48] – Why? – I don’t mind her participating, actually. -为什么 -我其实不介意她在场
[09:50] Okay, you, go to the kitchen. 你去厨房
[10:00] – Mom, please, just get in there. – All right, all right. -妈 进屋吧 -好吧
[10:02] Just take it easy. 别激动
[10:04] You could at least hear what he’s offering. 至少听听他想干吗
[10:06] He seems like a nice person. 他看起来人不错
[10:08] He’s not. 并没有
[10:19] What is all this? 你这是干吗
[10:22] The last time we talked, 上次我们谈话的时候
[10:24] you said you had no specific recollections 你说你对归途的人
[10:26] of the men you worked with at Homecoming, is that correct? 没什么印象了 对吗
[10:30] Yes. 对
[10:31] Including Walter Cruz? 包括沃特·克鲁兹
[10:32] Yes. 对
[10:37] There’s something I’d like you to hear. 我想让你听个东西
[10:49] Colin, it’s Heidi. 科林 我是海蒂
[10:50] Yeah, what is is, Heidi? I’m in the middle… 海蒂 怎么了 我还在
[10:52] I just finished a session with Walter Cruz. 我刚和沃特·克鲁兹聊完
[10:54] And he’s displaying much broader effects than we anticipated. 他所表现的效果比我们预期的要大得多
[10:57] I’m gonna order a neuro workup. 我要预订神经检查
[11:00] Slow down, Heidi, okay? 别急 海蒂 好吗
[11:01] – Okay. Sorry, sorry. – Just take me through this. -好的 对不起 -跟我说说情况
[11:03] All right, Cruz is week five. He’s been doing great. 克鲁兹是第五周 他做得很好
[11:06] We had identified a specific incident, 我们确定了一个特定的事件
[11:07] a friend of his who died, and we reviewed that last week, 他有个朋友死了 我们上周回顾了一次
[11:10] and this week, it’s gone. 这周记忆就消失了
[11:13] Gone? Are you sure? 消失了 你确定吗
[11:15] – Yes. Yes. – That’s great. -是的 -太好了
[11:18] No. No, Colin, it’s not just the traumatic reaction that’s gone. 不 科林 不仅是创伤反应消失了
[11:22] It is everything. The basic facts. 所有的 基本事实都消失了
[11:24] I mean, he’s even lost unrelated memories from months 他甚至失去了事发前几个月的
[11:27] – before the incident. – Yeah. -不相关记忆 -嗯
[11:28] Okay, so we’ll just, we’ll-we’ll tweak the medication. 好吧 那我们就调整药物
[11:31] – That’s fine. – It’s a serious, serious problem. -没事的 -这个问题很严重
[11:32] If other clients are having the same experience, 如果其他客户也一样
[11:35] we’re gonna have to do something before… 我们得做点什么 以免
[11:36] No, no, no. Heidi, stop. 不 海蒂 停一下
[11:38] Okay. Look at the big picture here. 着眼大局
[11:40] This is what we wanted. 这就是我们想要的
[11:41] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[11:43] He has friends, people that he cares about, 他有朋友 有关心的人
[11:46] and now they’re just starting… 现在他们才刚刚
[11:48] Okay, all right, but how did he seem? 好吧 他看起来怎么样
[11:50] What? 什么
[11:51] His temperament, his-his demeanor. 他的气质 举止
[11:53] – How-how-how was he feeling? – You mean… -他感觉怎么样 -你是说
[11:56] He said he felt great. 他说他感觉很好
[11:58] Well, there you go. 这不就得了
[12:01] No! No, Colin, you don’t understand. 不 科林 你不明白
[12:04] No, no, I do. I understand. You’re saying 不 我明白 你是说
[12:05] that there’s some collateral stuff 有些副作用
[12:06] that we still need to work on, and I hear that. 还需我们继续努力 我听到了
[12:08] But, well, the facts of what you’re telling me are, 但你跟我说的事实是
[12:10] what, a guy goes off and has a bunch of awful experiences. 一个人参军了 经历了很多可怕的事情
[12:14] Guy comes back, he gets treated, and now he feels better. 现在回来接受治疗以后 他感觉好多了
[12:17] So I’m not really sure what this, 我不知道
[12:18] you know, hysterical tone is all about. 你这么歇斯底里干什么
[12:22] Hysterical? 歇斯底里
[12:34] Oh, there we are. 好了
[12:35] Um, it’s April 10, 2018. 今天是2018年4月10日
[12:38] This is Heidi Bergman. 我是海蒂·伯格曼
[12:39] I’m with Homecoming client Walter Cruz, 我和归途客户沃特·克鲁兹在一起
[12:41] week one, session one. 第一周 第一期
[12:44] That’s you, right? 这是你吧
[12:47] I don’t… I mean, it sounds like me. 我不 听起来像我
[12:49] And you were there with Walter, correct? You knew him? 你和沃特在一起 对吗 你认识他吗
[12:54] I knew him at the time, I guess? 当时认识吧
[12:56] – I don’t… – And you two were close. -我不 -你们两个很亲近
[12:58] No. I keep telling you. 没有 我一直在说
[12:59] Here. 来
[13:06] – How does this…? – One moment, please. -这是怎么 -请稍等
[13:14] Haven’t what? 没有过什么
[13:15] Taken a road trip with a boyfriend? 和男友一起公路旅行
[13:18] Uh, on a road trip? 公路旅行
[13:22] I’ve had boyfriends. 我有过男友
[13:23] Yeah, but that’s not what I asked you. 嗯 不过我问的不是这个
[13:25] I know that’s not what you asked me. 我知道你问的不是这个
[13:27] I mean, come on. 想想看
[13:29] Windows down, radio’s on. 摇下窗户 打开收音机
[13:33] Flying through the pines. 飞驰过松林
[13:36] Colin, hi. 科林
[13:39] Yes, I’m actually… 嗯 我正
[13:42] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[13:45] No. You heard something. 不 你听到了什么
[13:46] No, I didn’t. 我没有
[13:51] Ms. Bergman, there are six weeks of sessions on here, 伯格曼女士 这里有六周的谈话
[13:53] hours of recordings. 很多个小时的录音
[13:55] You were there every day. 你每天都在那里
[13:58] Where did you get these? 你从哪儿弄到的
[13:59] – You know where I got them. – No, I don’t. -你知道我从哪里弄到的 -我不知道
[14:02] Gloria Morisseau, Walter’s mom. 格罗瑞娅·莫里索 沃特的妈妈
[14:06] How did she get them? 她怎么弄到的
[14:12] You sent them to her. 你寄给她的
[14:20] That’s your handwriting, isn’t it? 这是你的笔迹吧
[14:30] Look, it’s clear you knew Walter, 你很明显认识沃特
[14:32] it’s clear that you two were close, 你俩也很亲近
[14:33] but you won’t admit it. Why? 但你不承认 为什么
[14:36] – Because I didn’t… – You did. -因为我没有 -有
[14:38] Joseph Shrier– how about him? 约瑟夫·希瑞尔呢
[14:40] Who is that? 那是谁
[14:42] He was another patient of yours. 你的另一个病人
[14:43] He’s now terrified at the sound of your name. 他现在听到你的名字很就害怕
[14:45] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[14:46] – I don’t know. – You do. -我不知道 -你知道
[14:49] You left the facility on May 15, 你5月15日离职
[14:50] the same day that Walter was discharged. 沃特在同一天被开除了
[14:52] – What happened on that day? – I don’t know. -那天发生了什么事 -我不知道
[14:54] I don’t believe you! No one will. 我不相信 没人会信
[14:55] Okay, I-I don’t know what it is that you want. 我不知道你想怎么样
[14:57] I just want to know what you did. 我只想知道你做了什么
[14:58] And I’m telling you. 我告诉你了
[14:59] What did you do to these men? 你对这些人做了什么
[15:00] – I don’t remember. – I don’t believe you. -我不记得了 -我不相信
[15:02] I don’t remember. That is the truth. 我不记得了 这就是事实
[15:04] Heidi? 海蒂
[15:08] I’ve got that appointment. Can you take me? 我有个预约 你能带我去吗
[15:12] – That appointment? – Look, I’m sorry, -预约 -很抱歉
[15:13] but I-I think it’s best if we continue here. 但我们最好别中断
[15:15] Well, we’ve been waiting for months. 我们已经等了好几个月了
[15:17] It’s with a specialist. We really need to go. 这是专家 我们真的要走了
[15:19] I’m-I’m sorry, but you were at work. 抱歉 但你当时在工作
[15:21] How were you gonna take her? 你是怎么带她去的
[15:21] Are you calling me a liar? 你是说我撒谎吗
[15:24] – No, I’m… – It’s none of your business, -不 我 -我的日程
[15:26] Mr. Carrasco, what my schedule is. 不关你的事 卡拉斯科先生
[15:29] Are we done? 完事了吗
[15:30] No, I think it’s important we get to the bottom of this. 不 我觉得弄清这事很重要
[15:33] Pack up your stuff. You’re leaving. 收拾东西 走吧
[15:37] Hysterical? 歇斯底里
[15:38] That’s what I’m hearing. 我听到的就是这样
[15:42] Hey, this isn’t therapy, 我们所做的
[15:43] – what we’ve done. – C-come on, Heidi, okay? -不是治疗 -拜托 海蒂
[15:44] We’ve-we’ve… we’ve erased things. We… 我们抹除了一些东西 我们
[15:46] You think that we can just pick and choose 你以为影响哪些记忆
[15:48] what memories get affected, like we’re shopping for shoes? 是我们可以选择的吗 跟买鞋似的
[15:51] – No, but we’ve changed him. – Nah, we helped him, and listen. -不 但我们改变了他 -不 我们帮了他
[15:56] I hear you, okay? We need to keep refining the medication. 我听到了 我们需要继续改进药物
[15:59] Absolutely. They’ll be boring their grandkids 当然 他们会把精彩的战争故事
[16:01] with their fascinating war stories, 一遍一遍地跟孙子孙女说
[16:03] but for now, Heidi, you should be proud. 但是现在你应该感到骄傲 海蒂
[16:06] Your whole approach, you know, that personal connection and– 你整个方法 人际关系
[16:09] I’ll bet that’s what put us over the top. 这就是我们成功的原因
[16:11] – No, this is– this is different. – Oh, man. -不 这不一样 -天啊
[16:12] I present this to the DoD, 我把这个向国防部展示
[16:13] and they are going to open the fucking hose. 他们肯定会通过的
[16:16] They’ll be able to deploy these guys way sooner than we thought. 他们能很快派遣这帮人 比我们预期得快多了
[16:22] Deploy them? 派遣
[16:25] What? 怎么了
[16:26] Yeah. 是啊
[16:29] They’re going back? 他们要回去
[16:31] Yes, they are. I mean, what… 是啊 你以为
[16:34] what did you think we’re doing here? 你以为我们在干什么
[16:36] Preparing them for civilian life. 为重返社会做准备
[16:39] Well, I mean, sure, maybe someday. 嗯 有机会吧
[16:41] But for right now, it’s all about durability, added use. 但目前的重点是耐久性和增值性
[16:44] If we could, you know, extend their… 如果我们能延长他们的
[16:46] Wh-When-when did this… 我们什么时候
[16:48] Always. 一直都是
[16:49] What better metric of success? 如何提高成功的标准
[16:52] But Walter– he doesn’t want that. 但沃特 他不想这样
[16:54] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[16:56] Uh, he-he told me. And I promised. 他告诉我的 我也答应了
[16:58] Okay, well, you had no business doing that, Heidi. 海蒂 你不需要这么做
[17:00] But, you know what, fine. Let’s-let’s go ahead 但是没关系 我们把他拽出来吧
[17:02] and pull him, all right? Just interrupt the treatment. 好吗 中断治疗
[17:05] – You-you saw the report on Shrier, didn’t you? – Yes. -你看了希瑞尔的报告吧 -看了
[17:08] Yeah, his family couldn’t handle him. 他的家人应付不了他
[17:09] They had to put him in a psychiatric facility. 不得不把他送进精神病院
[17:10] They got him in restraints, you know? 把他关了起来
[17:13] – I saw. – Okay, so let’s… -我看到了 -那我们
[17:15] let’s freeze Cruz’s meds, mid-cycle, to… 在这期间中断克鲁兹的药物吧
[17:19] to save his memories. 来拯救他的记忆
[17:21] See if he does any better. 看看他能否表现得更好
[17:24] No, we can’t. 不行
[17:28] Heidi. 海蒂
[17:29] Heidi, listen to me. 海蒂 听我说
[17:33] Stand back and look at what we’ve done. 后退一步 看看我们的成果
[17:37] We have saved these men 我们把这些人
[17:38] from a life of pain and anxiety and regret. 从痛苦 焦虑和悔恨的人生中拯救出来了
[17:44] They’re free from all that. 他们没有那些感觉了
[17:47] But Walter was making plans. 但沃特制定了计划
[17:48] – He thought that he… – Walter doesn’t belong to you, Heidi. -他以为他 -沃特不属于你 海蒂
[17:51] Walter is a soldier. 沃特是一名士兵
[17:52] He made a choice to fight for what he believes in, 他选择为他所信仰的东西而战
[17:55] to fight for his country. 为国家而战
[17:56] And we have given that back to him. 我们还给他了
[18:00] In the end, he’ll thank us for that. 到最后 他会为此感谢我们的
[18:43] Fuck you. Fuck you. 操你妈 操你妈
[18:46] Fuck you. 操你妈
[18:49] My God. 天啊
[18:49] Where are you going? Look, if you did something, 你要去哪里 如果你做了什么事
[18:51] if you’re in some kind of trouble, just tell me. 遇到麻烦了 就告诉我
[18:54] I don’t know what I did. 我不知道我做了什么
[18:55] I don’t know what’s going on. Do you? 我不知道发生了什么事 你知道吗
[18:58] – No, I… – Exactly. You don’t know. -不 我 -没错 你不知道
[18:59] I don’t know. No one knows anything. 我不知道 没有人知道
[19:05] – Hello. – Heidi, hey. It’s Hunter. -喂 -海蒂 我是亨特
[19:09] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[19:10] Not really. No. 并没有
[19:12] – What’s wrong? – You were right. -怎么了 -你说得对
[19:13] – They’re coming after me. – Who-Who’s coming after you? -他们来找我了 -谁来找你了
[19:16] Fo-Forget it. I just– Can we talk later? 算了 我们能晚点说吗
[19:18] – Heidi, wait. What happened? – I just… -海蒂 等等 发生了什么事 -我只是
[19:22] It doesn’t matter. I’m-I’m leaving now. 没事 我要走了
[19:23] You’re leaving? Wh-Where are you going? 你要走 去哪
[19:26] I got the address of where I used to work. 我拿到了我过去工作的地址
[19:28] – I have to find someone. – Heidi, is this -我得去找个人 -海蒂
[19:30] – about what you think you did? – Yes. -是因为你觉得你做了什么吗 -是的
[19:32] – Yes. – Okay, well, look… -是的 -好吧
[19:34] if what you did is so bad, 如果你做了坏事
[19:37] these people, they could be accomplices 这些人可能是帮凶
[19:39] or-or even victims. 或者甚至是受害者
[19:41] So, what, are you just gonna confront them? 那你就与他们对峙吗
[19:43] I mean, how are they gonna react, right? 他们会有什么反应呢
[19:46] I’m-I’m tired of waiting. 我厌倦了等待
[19:47] I’m tired of knowing nothing. 我厌倦了什么都不知道
[19:51] Okay. Well, listen, do you at least have somebody 好吧 你至少找个人
[19:53] that you can bring along? 一起去吧
[19:54] You don’t have to go through this alone, Heidi. 海蒂 你不必独自承受
[19:58] You can ask for help. 你可以寻求帮助
[20:09] Oh, yeah, no. 不
[20:10] Me and Shrier, we-we made it up. 我和希瑞尔 那是我们编的
[20:12] No, Lesky did. Do… 不 是莱斯基编的 你
[20:15] You don’t remember that? 你不记得了吗
[20:17] No. 嗯
[20:19] No, I don’t. Um… 不记得了
[20:22] Wait, does that mean something? 等等 这意味着什么吗
[20:24] Let’s just, uh… 我们就
[20:26] Why don’t you tell me about the day that Lesky died. 你和我说说莱斯基死的那一天吧
[20:31] – Okay. You mean… – Specifically. -你是说 -详细一点
[21:23] So, where is this place? 这个地方在哪里
[21:24] Tampa. 坦帕
[21:26] What-what are we looking for? 我们要找什么
[21:28] Someone you used to work with? 你的同事
[21:29] Yes. His name is Colin. 对 他叫科林
[21:33] And he’s there now? 他现在在那吗
[21:34] I don’t know. He used to work there. 我不知道 他之前在那里工作
[21:36] It’s all I have to go on. 我只能从这着手
[21:39] Okay. 好
[21:41] You sure you don’t want to just go see a movie? 你确定不去看个电影吗
[21:46] Yeah. I’m sure. 我确定
[21:50] Okay. 好吧
[21:52] You’re the boss. 听你的
[22:57] Don’t break anything. You’ll have to pay for it. 别弄坏东西 不然要赔
[22:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:58] Don’t break anything. You’ll have to pay for it. 别弄坏东西 不然要赔
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号