Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] – Heidi Bergman? – Yes. -海蒂·伯格曼 -是的
[00:48] Colin Belfast. 科林·贝尔法斯特
[00:49] – Ready for the interview? – Of course. -准备好面试了吗 -当然
[00:51] Come with me. 跟我来吧
[00:54] Amazing building, isn’t it? 这楼不错吧
[00:55] Yes, beautiful. 是的 很漂亮
[01:14] So, what happens next? 接下来怎么办
[01:17] I’ll file my report. 我会把报告归档
[01:20] The complaint will be elevated. 投诉会升级
[01:23] There’ll be an investigation. 会进行调查
[01:25] They’ll establish what happened, 他们会确定发生了什么
[01:27] decide who’s responsible. 由谁来负责
[01:32] What about me? 我呢
[01:35] – What do you mean? – I– -什么意思 -我
[01:37] I was there, I was… 我在那里上班 我
[01:38] I don’t know. Someone like you, that… 不知道 你这样的人
[01:40] that’s-that’s not what they’re after. 他们是不会追查的
[01:43] Like me? 我这样的人
[01:44] At-at your level. 你的职位
[01:46] An employee. 雇员
[01:48] But I deserve to be punished, don’t I? 但我应该受到惩罚 不是吗
[01:51] For what I did. 因为我做的事
[01:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:35] – Morning. – Morning. -早 -早
[04:10] Mom, I really don’t want to talk right now. 妈 我现在真的不想说话
[04:13] Well, I do. 我想说
[04:16] Well, then, we disagree. 那我们没达成共识
[04:22] I, 我
[04:25] I hope you know there’s nothing you could tell me 你想告诉你 你什么事都可以告诉我
[04:27] – that would make… – People trusted me, Mom. -这不会 -他们信任我 妈
[04:30] I lied to them. 我对他们撒了谎
[04:32] All right. 好吧
[04:34] It’s not all right. 这不好
[04:37] Well, what if it’s not? So what, then? 就算不好 那又怎么样
[04:40] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[04:42] What don’t I understand? 我不明白什么
[04:44] That what you were doing down there was fishy? 你在那做的事很可疑
[04:48] I knew that the first time you told me about it. 你第一次跟我说的时候 我就知道了
[04:51] Well, you’d just gotten your degree. 你刚拿到学位
[04:53] You had, what, three years experience? 有个三年工作经验
[04:56] And they wanted you to run that whole thing, 他们就让你全权负责
[04:57] a company like that? Pay you that salary? 那样的公司 付你那么多薪水
[05:01] Fishy. 太可疑了
[05:03] I’m sorry, Mom, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. 对不起 妈 但你不知道你在说什么
[05:06] People make compromises. 人们会妥协
[05:09] You did what you had to do. You took a job. 你也没办法 你接受了一份工作
[05:11] My job was to help them. 我的工作是帮助他们
[05:16] Maybe it wasn’t. 也许不是
[05:22] You know, they kept you busy down there, 他们让你忙得焦头烂额
[05:24] but whenever we did talk, you know how you sounded? 但我们聊天时 你知道你的状态如何吗
[05:27] Happy. 快乐
[05:29] Just… just brimming. 快乐得冒泡
[05:34] I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. 我只是说你想听的而已
[05:44] What am I supposed to do now? 我现在该怎么办
[05:49] Go to work. 工作
[06:24] Heidi? 海蒂
[06:26] Come in. 进来
[06:44] This is Walter Cruz. 沃特·克鲁兹
[06:45] May 15, 2018. Week six. 2018年5月15日 第六周
[07:04] What happened to the fish? 鱼呢
[07:07] I got rid of them. 我弄走了
[07:20] Just figured it was for the best. I… 这样更好吧 我
[07:24] couldn’t get into it. 喜欢不起来
[07:28] I saw there’s some new guys here. 我看到了一些新人
[07:31] Cafeteria’s jammed. 餐厅都挤死了
[07:34] Yes, we’re expanding. 是的 我们正在扩张
[07:37] Well, something must be working. 那你们一定很成功
[07:39] Right? 对吗
[07:41] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[07:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:51] They told me about my deployment. 他们跟我说了派遣的事
[07:55] So that’s been interesting. 挺有趣的
[07:58] How do you feel about that? 你对此有何感想
[08:00] Good. Yeah, no, 很好啊 不
[08:03] I’m excited, actually. 其实我很兴奋
[08:04] I think Shrier might be able to come. 希瑞尔也许能来呢
[08:06] – No, Walter. – Well, I know he’s… -不 沃特 -我知道他
[08:08] with his family, but it’s possible. 和他的家人在一起 但有可能啊
[08:11] Shrier needs more time. 希瑞尔需要更多的时间
[08:13] Well, sure, but it’s possible. 当然 但是有可能的
[08:16] He could get fixed up, just like you did with me, 他可以被治好 就像你治好我一样
[08:18] and then he’d be able to go back. 然后他就可以回去了
[08:20] That’s possible. 这是有可能的
[08:26] You’re right. It is. 你说得对 是的
[08:30] Or even Lesky. 甚至莱斯基
[08:32] Whoever it is, 不管是谁
[08:34] once you get to know people, they… 一旦交了朋友 他们
[08:37] start to become like family. 就像家人一样
[08:39] Or they don’t, and you pretend. 或者不是 但你可以假装
[08:42] But, 但是
[08:44] look, the point is this will all go by really quickly. 关键是这一切都会很快过去的
[08:46] I mean, that last deployment felt 上次派遣
[08:48] like it was just one long day, 感觉就像是漫长的一天
[08:50] so this will pretty much be the same. 所以这个也差不多
[08:53] You’ll see. 走着瞧吧
[08:54] And you aren’t… worried about going back? 你不担心回去吗
[08:59] No. 不
[09:06] And-and this is what you-you want for yourself? 这就是你想要的吗
[09:09] I want to be done. 我想结束
[09:11] And this is how we get it done, so… 只有这个办法 所以
[09:13] If I don’t go, they’ll just find some kid who has no idea 如果我不去 他们就会找些新人
[09:16] what he’s getting himself into, so it’s better this way. 完全不知道会遇到什么 所以这样比较好
[09:21] I’m not scared, if that’s what you meant. 我不害怕 如果你是问这个
[09:23] I know what it’s gonna be. 我了解情况
[09:26] It’s just that you’d talked about how… 但是你说过
[09:28] Yeah, Heidi, I know, but… 海蒂 我知道 但
[09:31] Do you want to come to work every day? 你想每天都来上班吗
[09:34] No. 不
[09:35] Right. You sometimes feel like, “Fuck this job.” 对嘛 有时你会想”这破工作”
[09:39] But you come anyway, right? 但你还是来了 对吧
[09:42] You know it’s nothing you can’t handle. 你知道你都能搞定
[09:44] It’s pretty much the same thing. 这个也差不多
[10:01] Besides, redeployment will be… 再说了 重新派遣
[10:03] what, nine months? 也就九个月吧
[10:05] I’ll be free. 然后我就自由了
[10:09] Might come back and visit you. 我可能会回来拜访你
[10:11] If you wanted. 如果你愿意
[10:14] That would be nice. 那太好了
[10:17] You don’t have to humor me. 你不用迎合我
[10:19] No, I’m not. I just… may not be here, is all. 我没有 我只是可能会不在了
[10:23] Well, where are you going? 你要去哪里
[10:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:28] It isn’t always up to me. 这并不总是取决于我
[10:31] Okay. Well, 好吧
[10:33] wherever you end up, 无论你去哪
[10:35] I’ll just have to track you down. 我都去找你
[10:40] You might be a… 你到时候
[10:41] totally different person by then. 可能会变了个人呢
[10:44] No way. 不可能
[10:45] I’m not changing. 我不会变
[10:56] Anyway, 总之
[11:00] I really appreciate what you did for me, Heidi. 我真的很感激你为我所做的一切 海蒂
[11:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:16] You’re welcome. 不客气
[11:20] I don’t think I’d be able to go back if it wasn’t for you, so… 没有你 我可能都回不去了
[11:33] Did I s-say something or…? 我说了什么不该说的吗
[11:37] Walter, if… 沃特 如果
[11:48] Hey, I, 我
[11:50] I haven’t eaten. 我还没吃饭
[11:51] Would you like to go with me to the cafeteria? 跟我一起去餐厅不
[11:56] Well, I-I already ate, but sure. 我吃过了 但好啊
[12:01] I didn’t think that was allowed. 我以为不允许呢
[12:02] Well… I mean, it is your last day. 今天是你最后一天了
[12:05] What are they gonna do? 他们能怎么办
[12:07] Yeah. 是啊
[12:09] Okay. 好啊
[12:10] Yeah? 是吧
[12:13] Let’s go. 走吧
[12:42] Yeah. 嗯
[12:47] I understand. I understand. 我理解 我理解
[12:51] And what is the drop-dead latest 有什么最新款
[12:52] that we can let you know about that? 需要了解一下吗
[12:58] Let me call you back. 我回头打给你
[13:02] Look at you. 看看你
[13:05] So, what did he say? 他怎么说
[13:07] Who? 谁
[13:09] The DoD guy. 国防部的家伙
[13:11] The DoD guy. He’s gonna file it. 国防部的家伙 他要归档
[13:15] I should’ve just stayed here. 我就该待在这的
[13:17] I fucking panicked. 我慌了
[13:21] I just made everything worse. And 把事情弄得更糟了
[13:24] how do I explain that– 我该怎么解释
[13:25] – You don’t have to explain. – No, I do. -你不必解释 -不 我要
[13:27] I do, Lydia. That’s what I’m trying to say, okay? 我要 丽迪雅 这就是我想说的 好吗
[13:29] There’s gonna be consequences to– Could lose– 会有后续 可能会失去
[13:31] Are you talking to Ron? 你跟罗恩说了吗
[13:33] Yeah, this afternoon. His office. 嗯 今天下午在他办公室说了
[13:34] – Then we’re gonna be fine. – I… -那我们就没事了 -我
[13:37] Ron doesn’t even like me. 罗恩都不喜欢我
[13:40] I don’t– I don’t fit in with his whole… thing. 我跟他不合拍
[13:43] Ron doesn’t need a friend. 罗恩不需要朋友
[13:44] What does he call you? 他叫你什么
[13:48] What, a killer? 什么 杀手吗
[13:50] A killer. 杀手
[13:51] That is what Ron needs. 这正是罗恩所需要的
[13:54] But what I did, it– 但我做的
[13:55] Doesn’t matter what you did. 你做了什么不重要
[13:57] – Baby, you don’t understand. – No, I do. -宝贝 你不懂 -不 我懂
[14:00] You boys… 你们男生
[14:02] take care of each other. 会互相照应
[14:10] I have to tell you something. 我得告诉你一件事
[14:16] Okay. 好
[14:25] Should we put it in the box? 放进盒子里吗
[14:26] No, no, I-I want to say this. 不 不 我想说
[14:32] No. I don’t want– 不 我不想
[14:36] I did something. Something happened. 我干了些事 闯祸了
[14:38] And telling me about it isn’t gonna change that. 告诉我并不会改变这一点
[14:41] So what do we do? 那我们该怎么办
[14:43] We put it in the box, 放在盒子里
[14:46] and we move forward. 然后向前看
[15:12] Good. 很好
[15:21] There. 好了
[15:24] It’s gone. 没了
[15:58] I’m gonna miss that guy. 我会想念那个家伙的
[16:01] See this water fountain right here? 看到这个饮水机了吗
[16:02] This is my water fountain. Nobody uses it but me. 这是我的 只有我能用
[16:05] But if you do use it, don’t wipe your boogers on it. 但如果你要用 不要用它擦鼻屎
[16:07] Why would I wipe my boogers on it? 我为什么要用它擦鼻屎呢
[16:09] Hey, Walt. 沃特
[16:19] You know the thing about you? 你知道你会这样吗
[16:21] What? 什么样
[16:22] You’re always halfway somewhere else. 你总是走神
[16:25] – Am I? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[16:27] What’s it sound like in there? 里面说什么呢
[16:29] Where, in my head? 哪里 我脑子里吗
[16:32] Yeah, is there, like, really loud music? 是的 有很大声的音乐吗
[16:35] Some days. Yeah. 有时候是
[16:39] Well… looks like we missed it. 看来我们来迟了
[16:44] Just give me a minute. 等我一下
[16:45] Take a seat. 你先坐
[17:31] Big shot, huh? 大人物啊
[17:33] What can I say? 我能说啥
[17:36] I don’t like to eat alone. 我不喜欢一个人吃饭
[17:42] Okay, can we talk about this later, please? 我们以后说好吗
[17:44] Yeah, sure, but I have to know by tomorrow morning. 好啊 但明早一定要告诉我
[17:47] – So… – Hi. Can I take that? -所以 -给我吧
[17:49] Hey, Heidi. 海蒂
[17:50] What are you feelings about aged meat? 你对老肉有什么看法
[17:52] Oh, it’s– What? 什么
[17:53] – Why are you asking her that? – Because, I’m saying, -你问她这个干吗 -因为
[17:56] people hear the words “aged” and then “meat,” 人们一听到”老”和”肉”
[17:58] they get all spun out about it. 就会很激动
[18:00] Did that table just get here? 那桌人刚来吗
[18:00] – Yeah. – Sit down. -是的 -坐下
[18:03] Okay, I need to start over now. 我要重来了
[18:09] – Welcome. Did you guys have a chance – Milk! -欢迎 你们看了 -牛奶
[18:10] – to look at the menu? – Milk, milk, milk. -菜单吗 -牛奶 牛奶
[18:12] Can you just bring us a ton of bread as quickly as possible? 能尽快给我们上一大堆面包吗
[18:15] – Thanks. And maybe some crayons. – That’s a good idea. -谢谢 再拿些蜡笔 -好主意
[18:17] – Thank you. – …all about labeling. Just like wine. -谢谢 -关于标签 就像红酒
[18:19] – And that’s exactly my point. – Ma’am, excuse me. -我就是这意思 -女士 不好意思
[18:21] What is? 什么
[18:22] – Ma’am. – What is the difference -女士 -对于消费者来说
[18:23] between wine and meat for a consumer? 红酒和肉类有什么区别
[18:25] – Miss! – Freshness, right? -女士 -新鲜 对吧
[18:27] – People want fresh meat and aged wine. – Miss! -人们想要鲜肉和陈酒 -女士
[18:29] Can I get some more coffee? 能来点咖啡吗
[18:31] So why are they different? 那它们为什么不同呢
[18:32] It’s all about the packaging. 都在于包装
[18:34] – This is basic persuasion 101. – Meat wine? -这是劝说的入门 -肉酒
[18:37] No! What I’m saying is if… 不 我想说的是
[18:39] – Thank you so much. – Thank you. -非常感谢 -谢谢
[18:43] – How’s everything? – Fine. Thanks. -感觉如何 -挺好 谢谢
[18:45] Excuse me, ma’am. 不好意思 女士
[18:47] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[18:49] Miss? My food? I’ve been waiting. 女士 我还在等吃的
[18:51] – Let me check on it. – …you cut it down. -我去看一下 -你砍下来
[18:53] I just don’t understand how you have something that’s fresh, 为什么你把新鲜的
[18:55] and you have something that’s not fresh, 和不新鲜的放在一起
[18:56] and then… and then it’s a good idea. 就变成好东西了
[18:58] ‘Cause you’re making it sound stupid. 因为你说出来感觉很蠢
[18:59] – What? Maybe it is. Yeah. – Okay. -什么 也许就是很蠢啊 -好吧
[19:01] – Dara, your section. – Dara. -达拉 你的桌 -达拉
[19:03] – Sorry. – What is your problem? -对不起 -你怎么回事
[19:05] – Why can’t we just powwow about it? – Ma’am. -为什么不能好好商量呢 -女士
[19:07] – If you’d just agree… – Then leave. -如果你同意 -那你走啊
[19:09] Oh, my fucking God! 天啊
[19:11] – Look what you did! – What, me?! -看看你干的好事 -什么 我干的
[19:13] Yeah, you. Fuck you! 就是你 操你妈
[19:18] Thanks for waiting. 感谢等待
[19:21] Mrs. Trotter, how are you doing? 特罗特太太 你好啊
[19:26] Mrs. Trotter? 特罗特太太
[19:31] Mrs… 太太
[19:33] Mrs. Trotter. 特罗特太太
[20:11] What is this? 这是什么
[20:12] Gnocchi. 玉棋
[20:14] Tuesday’s Italian day. 周二是意大利日
[20:20] Aren’t you gonna eat? 你不吃吗
[20:21] Yeah. 吃啊
[20:23] Sure. 好
[20:25] This is pretty good, actually. 这还真不错
[20:26] Yeah, the food here’s not bad. 是的 这里的食物不错
[20:29] You’ve never eaten here before? 你没在这里吃过东西吗
[20:31] We’re not allowed. 我们不允许在这吃
[20:33] That doesn’t seem fair. 这好像不公平吧
[20:35] You’re right. It’s not. 对啊 就是不公平
[20:43] I was thinking about that road trip. 我在想公路旅行
[20:47] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[20:50] What about it? 怎么了
[20:52] Just… 只是
[20:53] how that would be, how I’d never done that. 会是什么样的 我怎么从来没做过
[20:56] Well, maybe that’s a problem we need to fix. 这个问题需要解决一下啊
[21:00] I think you’re right. 对啊
[21:02] Let’s do that. 那就说定了
[21:04] When I get back. 等我回来
[21:14] What was the name of that town again? 那个镇子叫什么来着
[21:16] Fish…? 鱼
[21:17] – Fish Camp. – No, that wasn’t it. It was… -鱼营 -不 不是那个
[21:20] Fish, or something Fish. 鱼 或是什么鱼
[21:23] Heidi. 海蒂
[21:28] Fish Camp. 鱼营
[21:30] You have the map in your pocket? 你把地图装口袋吗
[21:32] Yeah. 是啊
[21:33] I can’t believe you’re not a little embarrassed to pull this out. 你拿出来一点都不尴尬么
[21:40] Fish Camp. 鱼营
[21:42] Where do we go after that? 那之后去哪里
[21:48] Let’s see. 瞧一瞧
[21:53] We can… 我们可以
[22:02] What the fuck is she doing? 她在干什么
[22:10] Yes. Thank you, Mr. Park. 谢谢 朴先生
[22:12] Here’s this for the projector. 这个是投影仪
[22:13] – I just tested it. – Yeah. -我刚测试过了 -嗯
[22:14] The revised presentation deck is in there. 改进的的展示平台就在那里
[22:16] This guy keeps calling me. Thanks. 这家伙一直打给我 谢谢
[22:25] Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. 下午好 女士们 先生们
[22:26] Good afternoon. 下午好
[22:28] I’m Colin Belfast. 我是科林·贝尔法斯特
[22:33] And then? 然后呢
[22:35] Belfast fled the interview. 贝尔法斯特逃走了
[22:38] I drove Bergman home. 我开车载伯格曼回家了
[22:40] And she… 她
[22:41] confirmed this… 也证实了这个
[22:44] scheme? 阴谋
[22:46] Well, as much as she could. She was… 她尽力了 她
[22:48] she was upset. 她很难受
[22:55] And so you’ll… you’ll be elevating this to the… 所以你要把这个递交给
[22:59] inspector general? 监察长
[23:01] Yes. 是的
[23:19] Okay. 好吧
[23:22] – Good. – Good. -好 -好
[23:49] Geist Executive. How can I help you? 盖斯特行政 有什么可以帮您
[23:50] Hi. This is Pam Bailey at the DoD. 我是国防部的帕姆·贝利
[23:54] I have a situation here. 我这有个状况
[23:57] It’s somewhat urgent. 有点紧迫
[24:02] 投诉: 匿名 解决: 升级投诉 [点击确认]
[25:09] 托马斯·卡拉斯科 监察员
[28:08] Well, this looks fine. Okay. 看起来不错
[28:11] You know, we’ve-we’ve seen a lot of people, 我们面试了很多人
[28:12] lot of options, 有很多选择
[28:14] some very experienced candidates, but, 有些求职者非常有经验 但
[28:21] What is experience, Heidi? 经验是什么 海蒂
[28:25] What is it? 是什么
[28:26] Yeah. I mean, it’s really just familiarity, right? 嗯 说到底就是熟悉程度 对吧
[28:31] Familiarity with the past, 熟悉过去的
[28:33] with how things are, but… what about the future? 事情是怎样的 但是未来呢
[28:37] What about the way things could be? 事情的发展呢
[28:44] I-I think I-I see what you mean. 我明白您的意思了
[28:47] What we need 我们需要
[28:49] is passion, focus, 激情 专注
[28:51] relentless commitment to something 不断奉献
[28:53] that might not be clear in the moment 这一点目前尚不清楚
[28:55] because it doesn’t yet exist. 因为还没发生
[28:57] You’d be amazed how hard it is to find people like that. 你会非常惊讶 找到这样的人有多难
[29:01] You’re-you’re asking, do I, 您是在问我
[29:04] do I have those qualities? 我有这些品质吗
[29:05] Yes, I am. 是的
[29:10] Well, I know that my experience is somewhat limited 我知道我的经验有限
[29:13] and my-my training doesn’t directly apply, but… 技能并不完全匹配 但是
[29:18] I am certainly, um, eager 我很渴望
[29:20] to… you know, play a… play a role in, 参与进来
[29:26] in making… in-in being part of, 成为这里的
[29:32] this. 一份子
[29:38] Well, that’s great. 太好了
[29:40] Listen, thank you so much for coming all the way down here. 非常感谢你大老远跑来这里
[29:49] If I could just clarify that a bit more? 我能不能再澄清一下
[29:56] Sure. 好啊
[30:00] You’re looking for someone who won’t hold back, 您想找个不会退缩
[30:02] who is willing to build their life around this work? 愿意以工作生活中心的人
[30:06] That is me. That is what I want. 我就是这样的人
[30:08] I… I am ready to just put my whole heart into this 我准备全身心地投入
[30:13] and, , just give it everything I’ve got, from beginning to end. 从始至终 奉献全部
[30:19] Absolutely. 绝对的
[30:44] – Reception’s that way. – Oh, this way? -前台在那边 -这边
[30:46] – Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好的
[30:47] See you. Thanks. 再见 谢谢
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号