Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] The facility housed 18 soldiers at a time. 归途一次能容纳18名士兵
[00:12] We used their medical records 我们会用病历
[00:14] to find men who had basic PTSD markers. 寻找基本创伤后应激障碍目标
[00:17] We delivered the medication 我们使用药物
[00:18] to see if the memories were deleted. 来看看这些记忆是否被清除了
[00:21] You don’t remember that? 你不记得了吗
[00:24] No. 嗯
[00:25] You just took them? 你吃下去了
[00:26] You even know what they are? 你知道都是些什么吗
[00:31] You forced a-a second meal on Walter Cruz 你在沃特·克鲁兹吃过全量配药后
[00:35] who’d already had his full dose? 又逼他吃了一顿
[00:37] He’s gonna be fucking incapacitated! 他会变成废人的
[00:39] I have a situation here. 我这有个状况
[00:41] Somewhat urgent. 有点紧迫
[00:42] What have you done to him? 你们对他做了什么
[00:44] I’m looking into a complaint regarding Walter Cruz. 我正在调查关于沃特.克鲁兹的投诉
[00:49] I just have some questions about a Geist program. 我有些关于盖斯特的项目问题
[00:52] “Homecoming.” Are you familiar with that? 归途 你了解吗
[00:55] Not really, no. 不怎么了解
[00:57] Although that program’s no longer operational. 那个项目不运作了
[01:00] You bring this thing home for me, 你帮我搞定这事
[01:01] I could see you moving up to Redwood. 应该就能去红木了
[01:03] And then maybe we get you out to the farm. 说不定能让你去农场
[01:05] Meet Mr. Geist. 见见盖斯特先生
[01:06] What were you doing at the Homecoming facility? 你之前在归途做什么
[01:08] He’s filing that complaint. 他要投诉了
[01:10] Okay, t-that’s just reality, 这是事实
[01:11] so we should focus on that. 我们应该关注这一点
[01:13] T-the roller? Audrey, that’s all me. 药剂 奥德丽 都是我
[01:18] Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that. 盖斯特先生和我都讨论了
[01:20] You talked to Geist? 你和盖斯特谈了
[01:21] Yes, at his farm. Have you been? 是的 在他的农场 你去过吗
[01:26] Shall we continue? 继续吗
[01:59] Hello? Are you there? 喂 在吗
[02:16] Shit. 靠
[02:44] Hey, help! 救命
[02:47] Help! 救命啊
[03:07] Shit. 靠
[06:12] Everything all right, Miss? 没事吧 小姐
[06:16] Where are we headed tonight? 今晚要去哪里
[06:20] He came up here. 他来了
[06:22] Who did? 谁
[06:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:28] I’m here to help, okay? 我是来帮忙的 好吗
[06:35] Okay. 好的
[06:37] I hear you saying there’s a guy and he ran off up here? 我听你说有个人跑过来了
[06:41] Did he do something to you, this guy? 这家伙对你做了什么吗
[06:45] What is this? 这是什么
[06:48] What is what? 什么是什么
[06:55] All right, let’s, um… 好吧 我们
[06:58] My name’s Donna. What’s yours? 我叫唐娜 你叫什么
[07:06] Can you do me a favor and see if you have any ID on you? 你能看看你身上有没有身份证吗
[07:09] Or anything with your name on it? 或者上面有你名字的证件
[07:20] How about your pants? 裤兜呢
[07:31] I want to just take a look at that, okay? 给我看看 好吗
[07:46] Jacqueline. 杰奎琳
[07:48] You’re a veteran, is that right? 你是退伍军人 是吗
[07:53] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[07:59] All right, Jacqueline. 好吧 杰奎琳
[08:01] We’re gonna go see the doctor. 我们去看医生吧
[08:02] See if we can figure out what’s going on, okay? 看看到底是什么情况 好吗
[08:06] Okay? 好吗
[08:38] You know I can’t fucking afford that. 你知道我负不起
[08:40] – That’s not my problem. – And you got a nice, new one. -这不是我的问题 -你那里有个很新的
[08:41] The electric one is just sitting there. 电动的 就在那儿
[08:42] Yeah, that’s for us to use. 是的 那是给我们用的
[08:44] We’re not a medical supply store; we’re an emergency room. 这里不是医疗用品商店 这里是急诊室
[08:47] Okay? Anything else? 还有别的事吗
[08:47] Yeah, you talk to everybody like they’re a fucking idiot? 你把所有人都当傻子吗
[08:49] Or is it just the people you’re here to help? 还是仅限于你要帮助的人
[08:50] I’m done here, okay? 我没话说了 好吗
[08:53] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:54] Uh, Jacqueline, what brings you here tonight? 杰奎琳 你来这里有什么问题吗
[08:57] The police officer brought me here. 警察带我来的
[08:59] I spoke with her, 我和她谈过了
[08:59] and she said that you’re feeling a little disoriented. 她说你有点迷茫
[09:02] Yes, I am. 是的
[09:05] Well, we’re trying to understand what happened to you. 我们想知道你发生了什么事
[09:07] You said there was a guy with you. 你说有个男人和你在一起
[09:09] Did he hit you in the head? 他打了你的头吗
[09:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:15] Okay. 好吧
[09:16] I’m just gonna do a quick exam. 我做个快速检查
[09:20] Jacqueline, what is… 杰奎琳 你的地址
[09:23] your address? 是什么
[09:27] I don’t… I don’t know. 我不 我不知道
[09:29] Okay. How about your birthday? 好 你的生日呢
[09:31] What’s your birthday? 你的生日呢
[09:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:34] Don’t know. 不知道
[09:36] All right, do you mind taking off your coat? 好吧 可以脱掉外套吗
[09:38] I want to listen to your breathing. 我想听听你的呼吸
[09:44] Okay. 好
[09:47] And just breathe in. 深呼吸
[09:51] Again. 再来
[09:56] Yeah. 嗯
[09:57] That’s nice. What is that, a bird? 很好 那是什么 鸟吗
[09:59] A what? 什么
[10:00] On your arm. 胳膊上
[10:14] Okay, Jacqueline, at this point, 杰奎琳 事到如今
[10:15] it would be helpful if you were honest with me. 跟我说实话对你自己也有帮助
[10:18] Are you an IV drug user? 你是静脉吸毒者吗
[10:20] No. 不是
[10:21] You here for meds? Is that it? 你是来找毒品的吗
[10:22] No. 不
[10:24] Wait right here, please. 请在这里等我
[10:28] Uh-oh, that’s not good. 不妙啊
[10:32] You better start telling him something that makes sense, honey. 赶紧说点靠谱的 亲爱的
[10:33] Pull it out of your ass if you have to. 编一个也行啊
[10:40] Here, let me see. 让我看看
[10:42] Let me see. It’s all right, come on. 我看看 没事的
[10:46] Oh, yeah. 嗯
[10:47] Yeah, he got you. He got you. 嗯 你被他看穿了
[10:49] Come on. 拜托
[10:52] You don’t have to play dumb with me. 你不必跟我装傻
[10:54] I mostly stick to doobs and brews these days, 这几年我一直靠大麻和啤酒度日
[10:56] but in my youth, I could party. 但在我年轻时也会参加派对
[10:58] My wife used to say, “You should be fucking dead.” 我妻子常说 你他妈就该去死
[11:02] Of course, then she died. 然后她就死了
[11:04] Anyway, you like to party? 总之 你喜欢派对吗
[11:05] I don’t think that I’m a drug user… 我不是吸毒者
[11:06] Doesn’t matter what you think, it’s what they think. 你怎么想不重要 重要的是他们怎么想
[11:09] Who are they? 他们是谁
[11:09] The fucking doctor, Officer Poison Ass. 那个该死的医生 毒屁股警官
[11:12] That’s your present danger. 那是你目前的危机
[11:18] They’re gonna to blood test you. 他们会给你验血
[11:20] And they’ll hold onto you for a few days until that gets back. 关你几天 直到结果出来
[11:22] And if they see heroin, then your ass belongs to the judge. 如果他们看到海洛因 那你就要见法官了
[11:33] Where are you going? 你去哪
[11:36] All right, seriously? 不是吧
[11:38] – It’s every fucking day, these people. – I know, I know. -每天都是这样 这些人啊 -我知道
[11:41] Officer Poison Ass. How the hell are you? 毒屁股警官 你好啊
[11:42] It’s Posenaz. You know it. 你知道我叫波塞纳兹
[11:44] That’s what I just said, 我就是这么喊的啊
[11:45] – Poison Ass, Poison Ass. – Where’d she go? -毒屁股 毒屁股 -她去哪了
[11:46] Hey, where did she go? 她去哪了
[11:47] Are we watching what’s going on here, or what? 你们看到了吗
[11:51] – Who? – T-the woman who we had right here next to Buddy. -谁 -巴迪旁边的那个女人
[12:41] All units, be advised, we have a… 各单位注意 有
[12:52] Can you just help us out, please? 您能帮帮我们吗
[13:16] Sorry. 对不起
[13:57] You made it. 你逃出来了
[14:04] Somebody coming to pick you up? 有人来接你吗
[14:13] Do you know this place? 你知道这地方吗
[14:17] Skins? Yeah. “皮肤” 知道
[14:23] Can you take me there? 你能带我去吗
[14:26] What, now? 现在吗
[14:29] Yeah, well, I guess I could move some things around. 好吧 应该可以载你过去
[14:32] Yeah, hop in. 上车吧
[14:46] My wife fucking died in that hospital. 我老婆就死在那家医院
[14:49] All they said was, “We’re so sorry. 他们只会说”我们很抱歉
[14:51] Here’s the bill.” 这是账单”
[14:53] Still paying that fucking thing off. 我他妈还在还钱
[14:59] Rock hammer. 石锤
[15:01] Yeah, there’s still color in the mountains out there 如果你知道地点
[15:03] if you know where to look. 还能在山里采到点矿
[15:05] Problem is, I don’t know where the fuck to look. 问题是 我他妈不知道去哪找
[15:13] So a military woman, huh? 你是军人
[15:16] Death from above. 天降死神
[15:18] “Death from above”? 天降死神
[15:21] Yeah, you’re Airborne, right? The tattoo? 你是空降兵 对吧 那个文身
[15:24] Yeah, I guess. 是吧
[15:30] I get it, I get it, I get it. 我明白 我明白
[15:33] Hey, one time, I got so fucked up on Percocet. 有段时间我经常嗑扑热息痛
[15:34] I was staying at this horse ranch… 我住在马场
[15:36] I’m not a fucking junkie. 我他妈不是瘾君子
[15:37] I keep saying this. 我一直在说
[15:40] I woke up in a boat. 我在船上醒来
[15:41] There was a man, he ran away from me. 有个男人跑了
[15:44] And then the doctor accuses… 然后医生指控
[15:47] However this happened, 不管发生了什么事
[15:50] if I did something wrong, I have no idea what it is. 哪怕我做错了什么 我也不知情
[15:52] Okay, hey, fine. Jesus. 好吧 天啊
[15:54] I’m not accusing you, okay, of anything. 我没有指控你 好吧
[16:00] How’d you end up on the boat? 你怎么会在船上
[16:01] That’s what I just said. I don’t know. 我说了我不知道
[16:02] Okay, got it. Got it. 明白了 知道了
[16:04] But nothing? I mean, come on. 什么都不知道吗 拜托
[16:05] You don’t remember fucking anything before the boat? 你不记得上船前干过什么吗
[16:10] Towels. 毛巾
[16:14] I remember towels. T-that’s what I remember. 我只记得毛巾
[16:19] Little ones. They were red. 红色的小毛巾
[16:23] But you’re not allowed to touch them. 但是不能碰
[16:24] Ah, like for special occasions. 特殊场合用的吗
[16:26] Exactly. 没错
[16:27] – Special occasions. – All right, see? -特殊场合 -好的 瞧
[16:29] That’s, uh… 这
[16:34] That’s fucking weird. 真他妈奇葩
[16:45] Come on. 拜托
[16:47] You don’t have to fucking cry about it. We’re going to Skins. 你不必为此哭泣 我们要去”皮肤”了
[16:48] Something’s bound to ring a bell… 你应该能回想起来
[16:49] I’m not fucking crying. 我他妈没哭
[16:51] Good. 很好
[16:54] Good. 很好
[17:00] *Until now, I always got by on my own* *直到现在 我一直自己过日子*
[17:02] 皮肤 旅店和餐馆
[17:06] *I never really cared until I met you* *直到遇见你*
[17:12] *And now it chills me to the bone* *现在我浑身发抖*
[17:16] *How do I get you alone?* *我怎么才能让你独处*
[17:21] *How do I get you alone?* *我怎么才能让你独处*
[17:24] Oh, can I get a water? 能来杯水吗
[17:26] Jesus, this place used to be so cool. 天啊 这地方以前很酷的
[17:30] The waitresses wore these, uh, tube tops or whatever, you know? 女服务员穿着抹胸 你知道吗
[17:34] So you could see a lot of skin, 可以大饱眼福
[17:35] but then they also had the potato skins, right? 但这里还有土豆皮做的菜
[17:39] Sort of clever. 名字起得挺溜
[17:42] Yeah, they fry them, like, three fucking times. 他们会炸三次
[17:44] That’s how they get them like that. 才会变成那样
[17:46] Are you sure this is the right place? 你确定就是这里吗
[17:48] Oh, yeah. 是的
[17:50] This is Skins. 这就是”皮肤”
[17:53] But then this rich fucking asshole from Calgary bought the motel, 但后来有个来自卡尔加里的土豪买下了汽车旅馆
[17:57] decided this had to be a family place. 然后弄成了家庭聚餐的地方
[17:58] And all the girls got fired. 所有的女孩都被解雇了
[18:02] That’s what they do. 他们就喜欢这样
[18:04] Who? 谁
[18:06] Fucking people. 那些该死的人
[18:08] The powers that be. 有钱有势的人
[18:11] They take whatever they want, 他们拿走了自己想要的东西
[18:12] and everyone else can go fucking rot. 让剩下的人自行腐烂
[18:19] I don’t recognize any of this. 我对这里完全没印象
[18:20] Well, shit, maybe you just need a good night’s sleep. 看来你得好好睡一觉
[18:23] I got a futon at my place. 我家有个沙发床
[18:24] I mean, it’s on the sun porch right now 就在阳台上
[18:26] ’cause my cat got behind the fucking… 因为我的猫会躲在后面
[18:27] Are we gonna have a problem with you? 你搞什么鬼
[18:28] Kyle, my man. 凯尔 伙计
[18:30] I’m not talking to you, Buddy. 我没跟你说话 巴迪
[18:31] I told you to stay away. 我叫你别来这里了
[18:34] I was here? When? 我来过这里 什么时候
[18:36] You told me to “eff off,” and this is a family place. 你叫我滚蛋 说这里是家庭聚餐的地方
[18:38] Oh, give me a break, Kyle. 凯尔 拉倒吧
[18:40] I used to come in here. 我以前常来这里
[18:41] You’d be crawling on the floor, 你会大半夜
[18:42] looking for your keys by the end of the night, 在地上找你的钥匙
[18:44] you got so fucked up. 特别操蛋
[18:45] Hey, language, Buddy! 注意措辞 巴迪
[18:46] Do you remember the time that German guy came through, 你还记得有个德国人过来
[18:48] and he gave you a handjob in the bathroom? 帮你在卫生间撸管吗
[18:50] You bought everyone a round of drinks afterward. 然后你给大家买了一轮酒
[18:53] What the fuck happened to this place, man? 这里到底怎么了 伙计
[18:54] Buddy, it is not up to me. I’m trying to do my job… 巴迪 我也没办法 我也想干好
[18:56] Stop. Stop! 住口 住口
[18:59] Both of you, please. 你们两个别吵了
[19:02] When was I here? 我什么时候来过这里
[19:04] Yesterday, with your friend. I had to mop the floor. 昨天和你的朋友 弄得我还得拖地
[19:07] I had a friend? 我有个朋友
[19:08] I don’t know, you guys were screaming at each other. 我不知道 你们当时在互相大吼大叫
[19:09] I came over to help out, and you told me to “eff off”… 我过来帮忙 你却叫我滚蛋
[19:11] Do you remember what we were saying? 你还记得我们刚才说的话吗
[19:13] I don’t fucking know. Why are you asking me? 我他妈不知道 你为什么问我
[19:15] Because I don’t remember being here. 因为我不记得来过这里
[19:17] Yeah, that’ll happen. 那可不嘛
[19:18] You guys were drinking Bud and Maker’s all afternoon. 你们整个下午都在喝啤酒和威士忌
[19:25] Do you have that receipt? 你有收据吗
[19:26] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[19:27] There could be a name, there could be a name on the receipt. 收据上可能会有名字
[19:29] No, look, I am not… You guys just need to go. 不 听着 我不 你们赶紧走吧
[19:32] Kyle, Kyle, hold up. 凯尔 凯尔 等等
[19:35] The lady’s a veteran, huh? 这位女士是退伍军人
[19:37] She served our country. 她为我们的国家服役过
[19:40] Isn’t that right, Jackie? 对吧 杰姬
[19:42] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[19:45] Death from above. 天降死神
[19:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:49] You’re welcome. 不客气
[19:50] So what do you say, Kyle? 怎么说 凯尔
[19:51] You got fucking GI Jane over here. 我把魔鬼女大兵带来了
[19:53] You want to put a little gratitude in your attitude? 你难道不稍微感谢我一下吗
[19:56] Look, it’s just… it’s getting busy. 听着 我现在很忙
[19:57] I’d have to dig through a whole bag of receipts. 我得翻一整袋收据
[19:58] We’ll do it. We’ll do it. 我们来吧 我们来
[20:07] You know, my wife and I, we used to get into it. 我和我妻子以前也经常这样
[20:09] I mean, I never knocked her out in a rowboat or anything, 但我从来没有把她打晕在小船上
[20:11] but… 但是
[20:13] Man, we would throw shit and yell. 我们会大喊大叫
[20:15] She fell off the porch one time. 她有一次从门廊上摔下来
[20:18] What? 干嘛
[20:20] I mean, I’m saying if this guy’s your boyfriend, 如果这家伙是你男朋友的话
[20:22] then maybe the two of you got into it, and… 也许你们俩闹别扭了
[20:24] No. That doesn’t sound right. 不 听起来不对劲
[20:28] Okay, then. 那好吧
[20:30] I’m sure it was his fault, and not… 肯定是他的错 而不是
[20:32] Found it. 找到了
[20:34] Six Budweisers, four Maker’s Mark. 六瓶百威啤酒 四瓶波本威士忌
[20:38] What is that, an A? 那是什么 字母A吗
[20:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:41] But he charged it to a room. He’s staying here. 但他把钱记在客房的账上了 他住在这里
[20:45] – What? – Hey, you’re not going to his room. -干嘛 -你不能去他的房间
[20:47] You don’t know what the fuck you’re getting into here, huh? 谁知道你会碰上什么事
[20:49] We argued. Maybe he did this to me. 我们吵架了 也许我变成这样就是因为他
[20:55] I’ll get the hammer. 我去拿锤子
[21:19] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[21:22] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[21:55] Well, what the fuck we do now? 现在怎么办
[22:03] The pills are inside, and you can’t breathe. 你药落在里面了 你无法呼吸
[22:05] What? Jesus. 什么 我靠
[22:07] – Excuse me, ma’am? – What? -打扰一下 女士 -怎么了
[22:08] Can you please help us? It’s my dad. 你能帮帮我们吗 是我爸爸
[22:10] His pills are inside, and he can’t breathe. 他的药在里面 不能呼吸
[22:13] It’s gonna be okay, Dad. 没事的 爸
[22:15] The pills, they’re inside. Can you… can you let us in? 药在里面 你能让我们进去吗
[22:17] – Oh, I’m scared. – Okay, I got you, honey. -我好害怕 -好吧 没问题
[22:18] It’s okay, Dad. It’s gonna be okay. 没事的 爸 不会有事的
[22:20] Okay. 好的
[22:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:22] It’s okay, Dad. 没事的 爸
[22:25] Jesus. 天啊
[22:27] All right. 好吧
[23:10] It’s a melon. 甜瓜
[23:13] It’s real. 真的
[23:16] I noticed that you called me your… your dad, 我注意到了 你喊我爸爸
[23:19] and not your husband, which is… 而不是你丈夫
[23:22] fine, I guess. 还挺好的
[23:25] Oxygen tank adds a couple years. 氧气瓶让我看上去老了几岁
[23:36] Look. 看
[24:03] Jesus, fuck. 我操
[24:05] Are those hundreds? 这是百元大钞吗
[24:14] Alex Eastern. 亚历克斯·伊斯顿
[24:15] You know him? 你认识他吗
[24:18] I don’t. 不认识
[24:21] Okay, well, at least we got a name, right? 好吧 至少我们知道名字了 对吧
[24:35] Who are those guys? 那些人是谁
[24:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:41] What the fuck are you into here? 你到底惹了什么事
[24:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:44] Yeah, you do. That’s you, isn’t it? 你肯定知道 那是你 对吧
[24:47] – Yeah. – Jesus Christ. You did something, lady. -是的 -你肯定做了些什么 女士
[24:49] The guy’s putting X’s on your fucking faces. 那家伙在你们脸上画了叉
[24:51] – You better think… – I’m trying to think. -你最好想想 -我在想
[25:33] What the fuck? 我操
[25:40] Oh, Buddy. 巴迪
[25:43] Oh, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy. 巴迪 巴迪 巴迪
[25:49] Oh, Buddy. 巴迪
[26:21] Buddy, look at this. The tattoo, it’s coming off. 巴迪 快看 文身掉了
[26:28] Fucking dope vials, stacks of cash. 毒品瓶 一堆现金
[26:31] I don’t know what you did to this guy, 我不知道你对这家伙做了什么
[26:32] what kind of shit you and your war buddies got mixed up in here. 你和你的战友搞了什么鬼
[26:35] I don’t want any part of it. 我不想参与
[26:37] Oh my god. 天啊
[26:39] I feel bad, okay? I do. 我很内疚 好吗 真的
[26:42] I just… 我只是
[26:45] I need this. 我必须这么做
[26:46] I thought you were helping me. 我以为你会帮我
[26:51] Yeah. 嗯
[27:02] Fucking people, you know? 该死的人
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号