Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[01:12] Hey, Walter. How’s it going? 沃特 你好啊
[01:14] I just had to get out for a hike. 我得出来走走
[01:16] I needed some fresh air. Do you mind if I come in? 我想透透气 我可以进去吗
[01:18] I want to talk about last night. 我想谈谈昨晚的事
[01:20] Okay, cool. 好
[01:23] Fuck. 操
[01:26] Shit. 我靠
[01:31] Hey, Walter… 沃特
[01:32] I had to get out for a hike. 我得出来走走
[01:34] Do you mind if I come in? 我可以进去吗
[01:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:42] It’s such a beautiful morning, right? 今天早上天气真好 是吧
[01:44] Yeah, listen, um…can I come in? 那什么 我能进来吗
[01:47] I didn’t like how last night went. 昨晚闹得很不愉快
[01:50] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[01:52] Okay. Thanks. 好了 谢谢
[01:56] Hey, Walter. Do you mind if I come in? 沃特 我可以进来吗
[01:59] Do you mind if I come in? I think we should talk about last night. 我可以进来吗 我们应该谈谈昨晚的事
[02:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:33] Geist Executive. This is Chad. 盖斯特行政 我是查德
[04:35] – Hi, I need Security. – Certainly. -接通保安部 -好的
[04:36] I’ll connect you. 我帮你转接
[04:41] Okay, actually, I’m not seeing that for some reason. 不知道为什么 我这里看不到
[04:43] I’ve got “Sent Mail,” but I don’t see… 我这里有”已发送邮件” 但我看不到
[04:46] Okay, is there anyone else who can help? 好吧 还有谁能帮忙吗
[04:48] I’m on the wrong screen. Let me just… 我看错屏幕了 让我
[04:52] Okay, here we go. 好了
[04:53] Okay, Chad, forget about that. 查德 算了
[04:55] A guy might be coming there today. 今天可能会有个人过去
[04:56] Do you know the name of the person in Security? 你知道要找保安部的哪个人吗
[04:58] I can only search by name, it looks like. 我只能按名字搜索
[04:59] Listen to me. Okay? 听我说 好吗
[05:00] There’s a possible situation, an intruder. 今天可能会有人闯进来
[05:03] His name is Walter Cru… 他叫沃特·克鲁
[05:05] – Holy mother of fucker. – Excuse me? -我的妈呀 -什么
[05:06] Take me off of this list now. 把我从名单上移除
[05:08] I don’t… 我不
[05:12] I’m sorry. I… 抱歉 我
[05:13] Wait, did you just say, “mother of fucker”? 等等 你刚才是说”我的妈呀”吗
[05:16] Yeah. 是的
[05:17] I probably did. Yes. 好像是说了
[05:21] You, uh, you hungover too? 你也宿醉了吗
[05:25] Yeah. 是的
[05:27] I woke up this morning and my head was… 我今早醒来 我的头
[05:29] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[05:34] Look, I, uh… 听着 我
[05:36] I wanted to say about last night… 我想谈谈昨晚的事
[05:38] It’s okay. 没事
[05:39] – We were both very drunk. – No, look. -我们都喝醉了 -不
[05:41] You’re literally the only person who’s tried to help me, 你是唯一想帮我的人
[05:43] and I took out all my shit on you, so… 我却朝你撒气
[05:49] I’m sorry too. 我也很抱歉
[05:52] I need to learn when to keep my damn mouth shut. 我得学会看情况闭嘴
[05:55] You gotta do what you gotta do. 你该怎么做就怎么做
[05:57] Yeah, and I was doing some thinking, and I do. 是的 我思考了一下 我必须去
[06:01] I gotta get down there. 我必须去那里
[06:04] – Geist? – Yeah. -盖斯特吗 -是的
[06:05] I mean, it’s probably stupid, 这个想法可能很蠢
[06:07] but…I gotta do what I gotta do, right? 但是该怎么做就得怎么做 对吧
[06:13] Yeah. 是的
[06:14] I get it. I understand. 我明白
[06:17] I have a shitty coffee maker, 我有台破咖啡机
[06:19] but I was gonna make myself some coffee. 我想给自己煮点咖啡
[06:22] You want to join me? 你喝吗
[06:24] Actually, I was gonna go fishing. 其实我本来打算去钓鱼的
[06:28] Fishing? 钓鱼
[06:29] Fishing, fishing? Like, right now? 真的钓鱼吗 现在吗
[06:32] Yeah, before I go, I thought… 嗯 在我走之前 我想着
[06:34] I mean, ’cause remember, last night we were talking and… 记得昨晚我们在聊
[06:36] Yeah, I remember. 我记得
[06:38] So I crawled out of my hangover, 所以哪怕我宿醉了也要爬起来
[06:40] picked up a whole bunch of shit I have no idea how to use… 买了一大堆我不知道怎么用的东西
[06:44] what do you think? 你意下如何
[06:46] – You’re inviting me. – Yeah, why not? -你在邀请我 -是啊 有何不可
[06:49] ‘Cause I know less than you do about fishing. 因为我对钓鱼的了解比你还少
[06:51] That’s perfect. 太好了
[06:53] Come on. 来吧
[06:55] Okay. 好
[06:56] – I’ll go. – Cool. -我去 -好
[06:58] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[07:07] So where are we headed? 我们要去哪里
[07:09] This guy at the bait shop told me about a place. 诱饵店的人告诉了我一个地方
[07:12] No tourists. 那里没有游客
[07:59] So where are you from, again? 你是哪里人来着
[08:01] Near Oakland. 奥克兰附近
[08:04] You grew up around there, or… 你在那里长大 还是
[08:06] No, I didn’t. 不 我不是
[08:07] So where, then? 那你在哪长大
[08:09] Near St. Louis. 圣路易斯附近
[08:11] Cool. What town? 酷 哪个城市
[08:15] Belleville. You want the street address? 贝尔维尔 你想知道街道地址吗
[08:19] My bad. 我的错
[08:20] I just figure you got my whole life story last night. 我想着你昨晚听了我的人生故事
[08:22] I was just curious. 我也好奇嘛
[08:27] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[08:31] Did you like it? 你喜欢吗
[08:33] Belleville? 贝尔维尔吗
[08:35] Being over there…deployment. 在那边驻派
[08:39] It had its pluses and minuses. 好坏参半吧
[08:42] Oh, yeah? Like what? 是吗 比如呢
[08:44] What do you mean? 什么意思
[08:47] Give me an example. 举个例子呗
[08:52] Okay. 好的
[08:55] Like, a minus would be… 缺点就是
[08:58] the sand. 沙子
[09:00] The sand got up in everywhere. 到处都是沙子
[09:04] Right. No, I remember that much. 嗯 这个我记得
[09:06] No, I don’t think you do, with your plumbing. 不 你不懂 毕竟你是站着小便
[09:10] That’s funny. 有意思
[09:12] – Okay, how ’bout another one? – Why? -再说一个吧 -为什么
[09:14] I told you, to get to know you. 我说了 我想了解你
[09:15] Okay, why doesn’t it feel like that’s what you’re doing? 为什么我觉得你有什么企图呢
[09:18] What does it feel like we’re doing? 你觉得我有什么企图
[09:20] Look, if you have a problem with me, let’s talk about it. 如果你对我有意见就直说
[09:22] I said I was sorry about last night, I… 昨晚的事我已经道了歉 我
[09:24] Look, I don’t have a problem with you. 我对你没意见
[09:25] – Okay. – Okay? I just told you, I…I… -好吧 -好吗 我说了 我
[09:27] I don’t remember much from over there. 我不太记得那边的事了
[09:29] I was just interested. 我只是感兴趣
[09:44] What happened to your girlfriend? 你女朋友怎么样了
[09:45] What? 什么
[09:47] Last night… 昨晚
[09:49] You said she was gonna kill you if you didn’t get back. 你说如果你不回家 她会杀了你
[09:51] Yeah, she is going to kill me. 是啊 她会杀了我的
[09:56] How long you two been together? 你们在一起多久了
[09:58] About five years. 五年吧
[10:00] Oh, shit. 我靠
[10:01] Hang on. 坐稳了
[10:06] This fucking truck. 破卡车
[10:24] No ring, though? 你没有戒指啊
[10:26] Who’s the deadbeat, you or her? 是谁在拖延 你还是她
[10:30] I don’t know. Both of us. 我不知道 都有吧
[10:32] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[10:40] Where the hell are we going anyway? 我们到底要去哪
[10:42] Where…where’s this place? 那地方在哪
[10:43] Ah, now you want to change the subject? 你想换话题了吗
[10:44] No, I just don’t want to… 不 我只是不想
[10:46] You don’t want to tell me any personal details. 你不想说自己的私人信息
[10:49] It’s all good. 没问题
[10:51] It’s all good. 没问题
[11:00] Fine. 好吧
[11:03] Marriage is not the issue. 婚姻不是问题
[11:04] What’s the issue? 那是什么问题
[11:08] Kids. 孩子
[11:11] She didn’t want ’em, huh? 她不想要 是吗
[11:12] No, she does. 不 她想要
[11:15] So then what? 所以呢
[11:18] She had it rough growing up, 她童年不顺
[11:19] and she’s just afraid of what kind of mom she’ll be. 她不知道自己会变成什么样的母亲
[11:26] But she’ll be a great mom. 但她肯定是个好妈妈
[11:28] She alphabetizes the cereal, 她会按字母顺序排列麦片
[11:30] and she doesn’t even know that she’s doing it. 她自己都没发现
[11:33] Sounds like she got her shit together. 看来她很有条理
[11:37] Yeah, but that’s kind of also the problem. 是的 但这也是问题所在
[11:40] What do you mean? 什么意思
[11:41] Well, she thinks if you worry about something, 她觉得只要提前准备
[11:43] you can prevent it. 就可以预防
[11:45] If you nail every detail, there’s no risk involved. 处理好所有细节 就不会有风险
[11:49] You can be sure. 可以胸有成竹
[11:52] But not you. 但你不这么想
[11:54] No. 嗯
[11:58] There are always risks involved. 凡事都有风险
[12:01] So what are you gonna do? 那你打算怎么办
[12:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:09] Compromise, I guess. 妥协吧
[12:11] So, like, get a cat? 比如 养只猫
[12:34] What if it isn’t the baby she’s not sure about? 万一她担心的不是孩子呢
[12:39] What? 什么
[12:41] What if it’s you? 万一她担心的是你呢
[12:50] Fuck do I know, though, right? 我啥也不懂 是吧
[13:25] After you. 你先请
[13:52] Hey, before you went over, did they… 在你驻派之前 他们
[13:54] they make you do this, uh, interrogation training? 他们让你参加过审讯训练吗
[13:57] – What do they call it? – Oh, the um… -叫什么来着 -那个
[14:00] You know everybody does it. 大家都会参加
[14:02] They come grab you in the middle of the night… 他们半夜来抓你
[14:04] – Yes, yes. – You got all this information -是的 -你知道一些情报
[14:06] – and they try and take it out of you. Yeah. – Absolutely. -他们逼你说出来 -当然有
[14:08] All right, so for me… 我那次
[14:10] they had me in a basement, in a stress position all night. 被关在地下室 蹲了一整晚
[14:14] Got this asshole there, staring at me the entire time. 有个混蛋一直盯着我看
[14:16] Every time I try and fall asleep, 每次我想睡觉的时候
[14:17] he literally gets right in my face. 他就凑到我面前
[14:20] Sometimes, he was yelling at me. 有时候 他冲我大喊大叫
[14:21] Sometimes, he’d just breathe on me. 有时候 朝我吹气
[14:23] Three nights. 三个晚上
[14:25] So finally… 最后
[14:28] they open up the door… 他们把门打开
[14:30] in comes the instructor, 教官进来了
[14:31] and he asks me if I want to play ping-pong. 他问我要不要打乒乓球
[14:34] Sport of the future. 未来的运动
[14:36] – Yeah. – Of course. -是啊 -当然
[14:37] Man, I was just happy to be out of there. 天啊 我很高兴能离开那里
[14:39] So anyway… 总之
[14:40] We’re playing, and he starts asking me about my training, 我们开始打球 他开始问我训练的事
[14:45] about where I’m from… 我来自哪里
[14:47] And we start talking. 然后我们开始聊天
[14:52] So that was all a part of the exercise. 这都是训练的一部分
[14:56] After all that, one game of ping-pong. 最后输在了乒乓球上
[14:59] Damn. 靠
[15:02] I gave up everything because he was nice to me. 因为他对我很好 我才说出了情报
[15:06] You know, I was thinking that last night. 我昨晚就在想这件事
[15:08] Really? Why? 是吗 为什么
[15:11] Because you were so nice to me. 因为你对我太好了
[15:17] Because that’s my job. 这是我的工作
[15:19] – Listen, Walter. I don’t know… – Right, but then… -沃特 我不知道 -嗯 但是
[15:22] you said “meters.” 你说了”米”
[15:25] – I said what? – Your friend, the sniper. -我说了什么 -你的朋友 狙击手
[15:27] What was his name again? 他叫什么来着
[15:28] Holman. 霍尔曼
[15:29] Right, Holman. 对 霍尔曼
[15:31] Your good buddy. 你的好战友
[15:32] Yeah, he was. 是的
[15:36] Snipers say “yards,” not meters. 狙击手只会说”码” 不会说”米”
[15:45] Okay, so I made a mistake. 好吧 我说错了
[15:48] So what? 那又怎么样
[15:49] Yeah, no. 嗯
[15:50] That’s the same thing I told myself… 我也是这么告诉自己的
[15:53] Right after our argument outside Skins. 我们在”皮肤”争吵之后
[15:56] I’m sitting in my truck, thinking: 我坐在车里想
[15:59] “So what? She made a mistake.” 她说错了 那又怎么样
[16:01] “No big deal.” 没什么大不了的
[16:09] But then you went back up to your room. 然后你回到你的房间
[16:13] I was drunk and tired, and I needed a place to sleep. 我又醉又累 要找个地方睡觉
[16:16] Right. No, that makes sense. 嗯 有道理
[16:19] But then you came back downstairs… 但你又下楼了
[16:22] Got into that fancy car of yours… 上了你的好车
[16:29] You told me you took the bus. 你之前说你是坐大巴来的
[16:34] So I followed you. 所以我跟着你
[16:53] There I was, waiting outside, telling myself: 我在外面等着 告诉自己
[16:55] “Go home. Get some sleep. You’re fucking crazy. 回家吧 睡一觉 你他妈疯了
[16:59] So what? She likes to shop at night. 她喜欢晚上购物 那又怎么样
[17:02] Big deal.” 没什么大不了的
[17:04] You’re not crazy, Walter. You’re just… 你没疯 沃特 你只是
[17:05] I almost went home too. 我差点也回家了
[17:08] But then out you came. 但你又出来了
[17:11] So I kept going… 所以我继续跟着
[17:24] Right to my house. 一路跟到我家
[17:26] I wanted to apologize. That’s why. 因为我想和你道歉
[17:28] But then you went inside. 但你进去了
[18:03] Don’t touch me! Don’t come near me! 别碰我 别靠近我
[18:05] What are you doing here? What do you want? 你为什么来这里 你想干什么
[18:07] – Stop lying to me! – Please, stay away! -别骗我了 -求你了 别过来
[18:12] Okay. Okay, look, just calm down. Okay? 好吧 冷静点 好吗
[18:16] Just calm down. 冷静点
[18:16] Don’t tell me to calm down! You are not calm right now! 不要叫我冷静 现在不冷静的是你
[18:18] I just need to know… 我只想知道
[18:20] I need to know what happened, okay? 我想知道发生了什么 好吗
[18:22] I just need to know. 我只想知道这个
[18:30] You were right about Geist. 盖斯特的事被你猜中了
[18:33] What is that place? What did they do to me? 那是什么地方 他们对我做了什么
[18:37] You were asking questions, and it made them nervous. 你当时在问问题 他们很紧张
[18:40] Nervous? Nervous about what? 紧张 紧张什么
[18:41] About your treatment, 你的治疗
[18:43] about what happened to you. 你的遭遇
[18:44] My treatment? 我的治疗
[18:51] I want to tell you everything. 我想告诉你所有事
[18:54] I want to explain. 我想解释一下
[18:56] You’re right to be angry. 你有权利生气
[18:57] But there’s so much to tell you. 但我有很多事想告诉你
[19:03] What? 什么
[19:05] I just… 只要
[20:35] You finally home? 你终于回家了吗
[20:36] Temple. 坦普尔
[20:38] Temple. 坦普尔
[20:38] Alex, what’s wrong? Where are you? 亚历克斯 怎么了 你在哪
[20:41] I fucked up. I’m sorry. 我搞砸了 对不起
[20:43] For…for what? 怎么了
[20:45] Walter. 沃特
[20:48] He knows. 他知道了
[20:50] What? What happened? 什么 怎么回事
[20:52] Alex. 亚历克斯
[20:58] Hello? Are you there? 喂 在吗
[21:02] Hello? Are you there? 喂 在吗
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号