Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] Come on in. 进来吧
[01:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:00] Shrier. 希瑞尔
[02:01] Give it a break, man. 别吹了
[02:28] I don’t know what happened. I bought the fish food, 我不知道怎么回事 我买了鱼食
[02:30] I’ve been feeding them three times a day. 每天喂三次
[02:33] That’s way too much. 那太多了
[02:34] – It is? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[02:35] Once a day, max. 一天最多喂一次
[02:38] Just a sprinkle. 洒一点就行
[02:46] It is April 17, 2018. 2018年4月17日
[02:48] I’m with Homecoming client and fish expert Walter Cruz. 我和归途客户及养鱼专家沃特·克鲁兹
[02:52] This is week two, session two. 第二周 第二期
[02:55] I finished that worksheet. 我填完表格了
[02:56] Yeah, I wasn’t sure how to answer some of the questions, 有些问题我不知道该怎么回答
[02:59] – so I just… – It’s okay. -我就… -没关系
[03:01] It’s just to give me an idea of some of your experiences. 只是让我更了解你的一些经历
[03:08] What is “Titanic Rising”? 什么是《泰坦尼克号复活》
[03:11] It’s just this funny story, 这是个有趣的故事
[03:13] about this guy we used to mess with, Benji. 关于以前经常一起混的家伙 班吉
[03:15] Will you tell it to me? 能给我讲讲吗
[03:17] He was this little guy, and he was obsessed with… 他个子不高 特别着迷
[03:20] You know the movie Titanic? 你知道那个电影《泰坦尼克号》吧
[03:21] Titanic? Yeah. 《泰坦尼克号》 嗯
[03:23] Okay, so that was Benji’s number one favorite movie of all time. 班吉最喜欢这个电影
[03:27] I mean, he’d watch it over and over. 他能一遍一遍地看
[03:29] We’d literally have to listen to him fall asleep watching it. 我们不得不听着他看着电影睡觉
[03:33] One day, this guy Lesky 有一天 有个叫莱斯基的
[03:35] asks him what he thought of Titanic Rising. 问他觉得《泰坦尼克号复活》怎么样
[03:37] And Benji was like, “What?” 班吉说 什么
[03:39] And Lesky was like, “Well, the sequel to Titanic. 莱斯基说《泰坦尼克号》的续集
[03:42] Titanic Rising.” 《泰坦尼克号复活》
[03:43] And Benji’s like, “What the fuck are you talking about?” 班吉说 你说什么呢
[03:46] And Lesky’s like, 莱斯基说
[03:47] “Well, I really thought you would have seen it, 我看你最喜欢《泰坦尼克号》
[03:48] “seeing as how Titanic’s your favorite movie. 还以为你看过续集
[03:50] It’s got all the same characters but it’s ten times as good.” 演员都是一样的 但是比之前的好十倍
[03:53] You fellas had some time on your hands, it sounds like. 听上去你们空闲时间很多
[03:56] God. 天啊
[03:57] I mean, we were so incredibly bored. 我们特别无聊
[03:59] We’d spend all day locking up this one street, 我们一整天待着街上
[04:01] just standing there, 就往那一站
[04:03] getting yelled at by dudes in cars. 被车上的人骂
[04:06] And you and Benji and Lesky were all detailed there? 你 班吉和莱斯基都是被派到那的吗
[04:09] Yeah, and Shrier, too. 是的 还有希瑞尔
[04:12] Anyway, so… 就这样
[04:13] Benji chews on this all day, and that night, he gets online, 班吉整天琢磨这个 有一天晚上他上网
[04:17] and he’s in there an hour, maybe two hours. 查了大概一两个小时
[04:20] Finally, he comes out and he says, “No way. 最后 他出来说 不可能
[04:22] “There’s nothing about that on the Internet. 网上都没有
[04:23] No such thing as Titanic Rising.” 没有《泰坦尼克号复活》
[04:26] And Lesky, all casually, just says, “Well, of course not. 莱斯基就很随意地说 当然没有了
[04:29] It was an independent movie.” 那是个独立电影
[04:31] Wait, he bought that? 等等 他信了吗
[04:32] – He completely bought it. – Oh, no. -他完全信了 -不是吧
[04:35] Lesky had this whole line about how James Cameron had 莱斯基编了一整套词 说詹姆斯·卡梅隆
[04:37] self-funded the sequel so he could work around the studio system, 为了续集自筹资金搞定片场制度
[04:40] but then the studio tried to suppress it 但是遭到了片场的打压
[04:42] for copyright or whatever, 因为版权之类的
[04:43] so it’s hard to get your hands on. 所以很难搞得到
[04:45] It got really involved. There was a… 还有具体情节 有个
[04:47] There was a mafia subplot. 有一个黑手党的同人电影
[04:49] You know, where the Italians are below deck, 意大利人就在甲板下面
[04:51] and Jack and Rose have to foil them. 杰克和罗丝要阻止他们
[04:52] And there was tons of sex. I mean, tons. 全都是性爱场面 全都是
[04:55] Jack was, Jack was fucking this Polish teenager down in steerage. 杰克在驾驶室搞了一个波兰少女
[04:58] No, Jack loves Rose. 不 杰克爱罗丝
[04:59] No, Rose is fucking the captain. 不 罗丝和船长搞在一起了
[05:01] She was literally fucking the captain 撞冰山的时候
[05:03] when they hit the iceberg. This thing went on and on. 她就正在跟船长搞 没完了
[05:06] And so meanwhile, Benji is obsessively trying 与此同时 班吉就极力地
[05:09] to get himself a copy of this thing. 想买一张这个
[05:11] I mean, pleading with the guys down at the PX, 苦苦恳求便利店的那帮人
[05:13] “Please, would you get me a copy of this movie? 拜托 能帮我弄一张这个电影吗
[05:15] It’s called Titanic Rising.” 叫《泰坦尼克号复活》
[05:17] And then Lesky got to them. 然后莱斯基找他们了
[05:18] – You know, the guys at the PX. – Oh, no. -便利店的那帮人 -天啊
[05:20] And so Benji, he goes back in there and he asks for it again, 班吉又去那了 又问起电影了
[05:23] and they say, “Oh, Titanic Rising. 他们说 《泰坦尼克号复活》
[05:28] “Yeah, we can’t get that anymore. 我们弄不到了
[05:31] “It’s too emotional for the soldiers. 那个容易让士兵情绪激动
[05:33] It’s too good.” 拍得太好了
[05:34] That’s so mean. 太坏了
[05:37] So did Benji figure it out? 班吉知道真相了吗
[05:38] – Yeah, Benji eventually… – Did Lesky tell him? -是的 班吉最后 -莱斯基告诉他的吗
[05:42] No, Lesky died. 不 莱斯基死了
[05:48] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[05:49] It’s okay, uh… 没关系
[05:51] Makes the story a little sadder, I guess. 好像让这个故事有点悲伤了
[05:55] Yeah, Lesky died– let me think– 莱斯基死了 我想想
[05:58] not too long after that. 之后不久
[06:00] Vehicle he was in rolled over an IED 几个月之后 他的那辆车
[06:04] couple months after that. 轧了一个简易炸弹
[06:06] It was kind of annoying, actually. 其实 有点烦人
[06:08] You know, Benji kept asking about Titanic Rising 班吉不停地问《泰坦尼克号复活》
[06:10] and eventually we just had to tell him 最终我们不得不告诉他
[06:13] Lesky made the whole thing up. 那都是莱斯基编的
[06:16] We couldn’t tell him anything else about it 我们什么都讲不出来
[06:18] because he was making the whole thing up. 因为都是他编的
[06:23] It must have been hard, what happened to Lesky. 发生在莱斯基身上的事 一定很难
[06:27] Well, yeah. 是的
[06:30] Want to talk about it? 想谈谈吗
[06:33] Maybe. 也许
[06:41] Maybe later. 以后吧
[06:43] Okay. 好的
[07:12] You’re week two? 你是第二周吗
[07:13] Yeah. Week two. 对 第二周
[07:21] Do you ever hear ticking or squeezing sounds 你跑完步脑子里会不会有
[07:22] – in your head after you run? – No. -滴答声或者咯吱声 -没有
[07:25] Any history of periodic sudden nausea? 有没有出现过周期性的急性反胃
[07:27] Numbness in your limbs? 四肢麻木
[07:28] Excessive fatigue after eating or drinking? 或者饮水进食之后感到疲劳过度
[07:31] No. What-what are these questions for? 没有 问这些干什么
[07:35] They’re on the form. 都在表格上
[07:39] Okay, you’re all set. 行了 完事了
[07:40] Can you send in the next one? 能叫下个人进来吗
[07:42] Yeah. Sure. 可以
[07:46] All right, bro. You’re up next. 老哥 到你了
[07:50] Have a good night, you guys. 各位晚安
[07:52] You, too. Have a good rest. 你也是 好好休息
[07:58] “Have a good rest”? 好好休息
[08:01] What? 怎么了
[08:02] I was being polite. 我只是想礼貌一点
[08:05] Okay. 好的
[08:06] Whatever, man. 行吧
[08:08] – I’ll see you at dinner. – Yeah. -晚饭见 -是哦
[08:10] We’ll have a nourishing repast, and then, to rest. 吃顿养生大餐 然后去睡觉
[08:34] That’s impressive. 厉害啊
[08:37] You just took them? 你吃下去了
[08:38] Do you even know what they are? 你知道都是些什么吗
[08:40] No. Did you ask? 不知道 你问了吗
[08:42] You think they’d tell us the truth? 你觉得他们能说实话吗
[08:44] I kind of do, yeah. 我觉得能啊
[08:48] Are you gonna eat? It’s good. 你不吃吗 还挺好吃的
[08:50] Delicious pineapple cobbler? 美味的菠萝馅饼吗
[08:53] Man, they’re laying it on thick. 有点欲盖弥彰了吧
[08:55] What? 怎么说
[08:57] The Florida thing. 佛罗里达风味啊
[09:00] Pineapple a Florida thing? 菠萝是佛罗里达特产吗
[09:04] What-what do you mean? 你想说什么
[09:07] That that’s where we are. Florida. 我们在佛罗里达啊
[09:10] Yeah. 是啊
[09:12] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:14] ‘Cause that’s where the plane landed. 因为飞机就降落在佛罗里达啊
[09:16] Right, and, uh, what airport in Florida did you land at? 那你说你降落在佛罗里达哪个机场
[09:18] It wasn’t an airport. It was a base. 没降落在机场 就是个基地
[09:19] – Right. Me, too. – Okay. So? -我也是 -所以呢
[09:22] All right, so where did you go after that? 那你之后去了哪里
[09:23] – They drove us straight here. – Right, and on the way -他们直接载我来这的 -那你在路上
[09:25] you saw a sign that said, “Welcome to Florida.” 看到”欢迎来到佛罗里达”的牌子了吗
[09:28] Something like that? 这种东西吗
[09:29] – Well, no. – Oh, you saw another road sign? -没有 -那你看到其他路标了吗
[09:32] No? Anything like that said “Florida” on it? 没有吗 写了佛罗里达的
[09:35] Yeah. Yeah, I think so. 是吧 我觉得有
[09:38] See, I don’t. 可我没有
[09:39] No, I don’t… 我没有
[09:41] I don’t remember seeing anything like that. 我可不记得
[09:43] Are you sure you did? 你真的看到了吗
[09:45] I mean, it looks like Florida, right? 这里很有佛罗里达的感觉吧
[09:46] Because of the fucking palm trees? What does that mean? 有几棵棕榈了不起了吗 能说明什么
[09:48] There’s palm trees in Florida. 佛罗里达有棕榈啊
[09:49] Yeah, there’s palm trees in Florida. 佛罗里达有棕榈
[09:51] There’s also palm trees in California 加利福尼亚也有棕榈
[09:53] and Cuba and probably, I don’t know, 古巴也有可能 我也不知道
[09:55] the Philippines, all right? Lebanon. 菲律宾呢 黎巴嫩呢
[09:57] Look, what are you trying to say, man? 你想说什么
[09:58] Nothing. I’m just… I’m just saying, all right, 没什么 我只想说
[10:01] I’m pointing out that the only reason 我想说之所以
[10:03] we think we’re in Florida 我们认为自己在佛罗里达
[10:04] is because that’s what they told us, right? 是因为他们说的 不是吗
[10:06] I mean, that’s the only reason we have to believe that. 我们也只有这个理由去相信
[10:08] If we’re not in Florida, where are we? 我们不在佛罗里达 能在哪
[10:09] I don’t know. All right? That’s my whole point. 不知道 行吗 这就是重点
[10:11] See, why would they hide that from us? 他们为什么要瞒着我们
[10:12] Or they’re not hiding it. 或者他们根本没瞒什么
[10:13] You’re wrong and we are in Florida. 你是错的 我们的确在佛罗里达
[10:14] Oh, because I’m usually wrong? 因为我经常出错吗
[10:19] When I feel like a situation could potentially be fucked up? 我感觉情况不妙时往往是错的吗
[10:23] No, you’re not. 没有
[10:25] Because they’ve never lied to us before? 还是因为他们没骗过我们
[10:32] All right, uh… 好吧
[10:34] – why don’t we go for a walk? – Yeah. -我们要不去走走吧 -走啊
[10:35] We’ll go on a walk into town and we’ll ask people 我们去城里问问
[10:37] – what state we’re in. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -我们在哪个州 -是是是
[10:38] Let’s go, uh, get a beer. 再拿瓶啤酒
[10:40] – I’m sure that’d be fine. – We can leave whenever we want. -肯定没问题 -我们想走就可以走啊
[10:41] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[10:44] I mean, someone told you that? 有人跟你这么说了吗
[10:47] No, but of course we can. 没有 但我们当然可以
[10:48] No, no, if we are allowed, all that means is 不 如果我们能走 那就是说
[10:50] they would’ve been expecting it. 他们本来就打算放我们走
[10:52] All right? They would’ve planned for it. 他们本来就计划好的
[10:54] – Don’t be a fucking moron. – Oh, I’m being a moron? -别傻了 -我傻
[10:56] All right, so what? You think this is just a place 你觉得这个地方
[10:57] where they want to help us out? 就是让我们康复那么简单吗
[10:59] Where we can, like, take it easy a-and process shit? 我们可以在这里放松恢复
[11:02] I mean, does that make any sense? 这说得通吗
[11:04] Look, when’s the last time anybody gave a fuck about you? 上次有人替你操心是什么时候
[11:08] All right, all the shit we’ve been through 自从我们被派遣后
[11:10] when we were deployed, people gave a fuck about you? 经历了这么多 谁替你操心了
[11:11] I gave a fuck about you. 我替你操心
[11:13] The guys in our unit gave a fuck about you. 部队的人替你操心
[11:14] Yeah, and where are those guys, huh? 但那些人在哪呢
[11:16] I mean, where is everybody? It’s just you, just me. 大家都去哪了 就剩你和我了
[11:19] We-we got picked for this really nice treatment 就我们成了幸运儿来接受治疗
[11:21] w-with palm trees and pineapples. Why? 欣赏棕榈 品尝菠萝 凭什么
[11:24] Look, I’m not trying to dismiss what you’re saying. 我不是没听进去你的话
[11:26] You can think whatever the fuck you want, man, 你爱怎么想怎么想
[11:27] but it’s not gonna change the reality of what’s happening. 但这样改变不了事实
[11:29] What is happening? I mean, what the fuck are you talking about? 什么事实 你到底在说什么
[11:31] – Nothing. All right? Whatever. – No, seriously, man. -什么都没说 随便了 -不 说真的
[11:33] You’ve been here longer than me. You tell me. 你比我待得久 你告诉我啊
[11:34] – What’s going on? – Forget it, all right? I’m-I’m crazy. -到底怎么了 -算了好吗 就当我疯了
[11:35] You’re not crazy. 你才没疯
[11:37] Here, here. I’m on board, all right? Here. 你看 我也吃 看啊
[11:41] That’s fucking good. 真他妈好吃
[11:42] What is that, pineapple? 是什么 菠萝
[11:44] – Jesus Christ. – Oh, that’s fucking delicious. Yo! -天啊 -真他妈好吃
[11:46] Hey, you guys try this fucking pineapple cobbler? 你们吃菠萝馅饼了吗
[11:48] – Shrier. – No, it’s amazing. Here. -希瑞尔 -真好吃 来
[11:50] Look, it’s good. Hey, look. 非常好吃
[11:51] Open up. It’s good. Fucking Florida food. There you go. 张嘴 很好吃的 佛罗里达菜 来
[11:53] Shrier. Shrier! 希瑞尔 希瑞尔
[11:55] – Hey, everybody listen up! – Shrier! -大家听着 -希瑞尔
[11:57] Shut the fuck up! Everybody, listen! 闭嘴 大家听着
[12:00] Who here thinks we’re in Florida, huh? 谁觉得我们在佛罗里达
[12:02] Who here thinks any of this is fucking real? 谁觉得这里是真实的
[12:16] Mrs. Trotter? 特罗特太太
[12:19] Mrs. Trotter, honey, it’s time to go! 特罗特太太 亲爱的 该走了
[12:23] Closing time, Mrs. Trotter. 打烊啦 特罗特太太
[12:25] Here we go. Hi. Closing time. 醒啦 我们打烊啦
[12:29] All right. 好
[12:37] 托马斯·卡拉斯科 监察员
[12:57] – Hot date? – Oh, you know me. -约会吗 -你知道我的
[13:00] – What’d that guy want? – Who? -那家伙想干吗 -谁
[13:02] – From your break. – Oh, nothing. -你休息时见的那个 -没什么
[13:04] He thought I was somebody else. See ya. 他认错人了 再见
[13:07] Bye. 再见
[13:41] 军队档案 美国军方
[13:47] 姓名 沃特·克鲁兹 籍贯 佐治亚 瓦尔多斯塔 参军日期 2015年4月27日
[14:01] 沃特·克鲁兹中士 约瑟夫·希瑞尔专员 约书亚·莱斯基专员 本杰明·狄金森一等兵
[14:07] 陆军嘉奖奖章 沃特·克鲁兹中士 504步兵营
[14:15] 开除原因 行为不检/暴力
[14:19] 日期 2018年5月15日
[14:41] Hello? 喂
[14:43] Can I speak to Walter Cruz, please? 我找沃特·克鲁兹 谢谢
[14:46] Who is this? 你是谁
[14:47] My name is Thomas Carrasco. 我叫托马斯·卡拉斯科
[14:49] I’m with the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General. 国防部监察员
[14:53] He left the military years ago. 他几年前离开了部队
[14:55] Yes, I’m aware. 嗯 我知道
[14:57] I’m currently following up on a complaint, though, 但我目前正在跟进一起投诉
[14:59] regarding his status at the… 有关他在
[15:01] There’s nothing to follow up on. 没什么好跟进的
[15:04] I’m sorry. Who is this? Who am I speaking to, please? 抱歉 请问你是谁
[15:07] This is Gloria Morisseau. 我是格罗瑞娅·莫里索
[15:09] And you are…? 你是
[15:11] – His mother. – Hello. -他的母亲 -你好
[15:14] And Wa-Walter isn’t there at the moment or…? 沃特不在吗
[15:18] No. 不
[15:21] No, he isn’t there or…? 他不在 还是
[15:23] Listen, I need to go. 我要挂了
[15:25] Wait. If you, if you could, could you… 等等 如果你
[15:28] maybe you could help me. 你能帮助我吗
[15:31] Your son was being treated at a program, 你儿子之前接受过治疗
[15:33] a Homecoming center? 归途中心
[15:36] A staff member reported 一名工作人员说
[15:37] that he was being held there against his will. 他被强行关在那里
[15:39] Are you familiar with anything about that? 你知道这件事吗
[15:41] No. 不知道
[15:43] I spoke with the administrator, a Heidi Bergman, 我和负责人海蒂·伯格曼谈过
[15:46] and she-she didn’t even recall working with your son, 她都不记得帮助过你儿子
[15:49] so I’m just wondering if there’s been some sort of mix-up? 所以我在想是不是有什么误会
[15:51] Heidi Bergman said that? 海蒂·伯格曼这么说吗
[15:54] – Yes. Does that not… – No, it doesn’t. -嗯 这不 -不
[15:59] Ms. Morisseau, if you’re trying to protect your son… 莫里索女士 如果你想保护你的儿子
[16:03] Protect him from what? 保护他什么
[16:04] I’m, uh, I mean if he… 如果他
[16:06] I’m just saying if he did something 如果他做了什么
[16:08] – or something happened to him… – Okay. Good-bye. -或是发生了什么事 -再见
[16:43] 开除原因 日期 行为不检/暴力 2018年5月15日
[17:27] You hungry? 你饿吗
[17:29] Not for that. 我不想吃那个
[17:39] Did you stop by the pharmacy? 你去过药房了吗
[17:46] Hon? 亲爱的
[17:48] No, my break kind of got sort of just crazy today. 我今天休息的时候很扯
[17:52] – What, did Dara not show up? – No, this guy came in. -怎么 达拉没来么 -不 来了个男的
[17:55] – A guy? – Mom, it wasn’t like that. -男的 -妈 不是你想的那样
[17:58] He just, he was asking about my old job. 他只是问了我以前的工作
[18:00] They want you back? 他们想让你回去工作吗
[18:02] No, it wasn’t that. 没有
[18:04] Well, is that such a terrible idea? 回去工作有这么糟吗
[18:07] Maybe you should give them a call, 你应该给他们打个电话
[18:09] see if they have anything available. 看看他们还有没有位置
[18:11] It’s a big company, isn’t it? 那是家大公司 不是吗
[18:12] All right, Mom, stop. Please. I’m sorry I brought it up. 妈 别说了 我不应该提的
[18:15] I know it was challenging, that job, 我知道那份工作有难度
[18:18] but if you get a second chance to make it 但如果你能有第二次机会
[18:19] – work down there… – Mom, that’s not what’s happening. -去工作 -妈 不是的
[18:21] They’ll take you back. Wouldn’t they? 他们会让你回去的 不是吗
[18:22] I-If you just explain? 你解释一下啊
[18:25] No, Mom, nobody wants me back, okay? 不 妈妈 没人想让我回去
[18:29] He just asked me why I came back, and I said you fell. 他问我为什么要回来 我说你摔了
[18:33] Me? 我
[18:34] Yeah, I said how you fell, and I had to come back 对 我说你摔了 所以我必须回来
[18:36] and take care of you, and I don’t-I don’t feel bad about it, 照顾你 我不后悔
[18:39] I don’t want you to. 我也不想你难过
[18:40] That’s not why you came home, honey. 亲爱的 这不是你回来的原因
[18:42] Fine, whatever, that I came to keep you company 总之我是回来陪着你
[18:44] – and help out. – No, Heidi. -帮忙的 -海蒂 不
[18:47] You came back and then I fell. 是你回来以后我才摔的
[18:48] That was two months later. 那是你回来两个月后的事了
[18:50] – No, it wasn’t, Mom, because… – Yes, it was. -妈妈 不是的 因为 -就是
[18:54] Okay, then why did I come home, if it wasn’t to take care of you? 不照顾你 我为什么要回家
[18:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:58] – You don’t know. – No. -你不知道 -嗯
[19:01] You wouldn’t tell me. 你没告诉我
[19:27] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[19:28] Come on in. I’m just leaving. 进来吧 我马上就走
[19:36] I-I tracked down Heidi Bergman, 我找到了海蒂·伯格曼
[19:37] the listed admin from Homecoming? 归途官方负责人
[19:40] Great. What’s that? 好啊 为什么
[19:46] The anonymous complaint from April 2018? 2018年4月的匿名投诉
[19:48] 2018? Yeesh. Okay. 2018年 好吧
[19:50] – Uh, subject Walter Cruz? – Cruz. Right. -实验体沃特·克鲁兹 -克鲁兹
[19:53] Okay. And? 然后呢
[19:55] And… …well, this Ms. Bergman said 这位伯格曼女士说
[19:56] she doesn’t remember a Walter Cruz. 她不记得沃特·克鲁兹
[19:58] So nothing of note from her. 所以没从她那得到有用的信息
[20:01] Well, no, um, 没有
[20:02] I found her behavior to be somewhat odd. 我发现她的行为有些奇怪
[20:04] Somewhat vague. 含糊不清的
[20:06] – She’s vaguely odd? – No, ma’am. -她含糊不清的奇怪 -不 长官
[20:08] Oddly vague. 奇怪的含糊不清
[20:11] So I placed a call to Cruz’s last known residence. 所以我给资料上的克鲁兹住处打了个电话
[20:13] What’d he say? 他说了什么
[20:14] Well, he wasn’t there, but I spoke to his mother. 他不在 不过我和他妈妈聊了聊
[20:16] Okay. What’d she say? 她说了什么
[20:18] She said… 她说
[20:21] that there’s nothing to follow up on. 没有什么可跟进的
[20:24] I don’t understand. So you’re saying…? 我不明白 你是说
[20:25] That there’s… 我说这
[20:32] …t-there’s a reluctance. 这其中有蹊跷
[20:33] Yeah, in both cases, a reticence, that I… 两边对于这件事都避而不谈
[20:36] So you want to elevate the complaint. 所以你想升级这个投诉
[20:37] You’re saying that there’s validity? 你是说这个投诉是真实的
[20:40] Well, n-no. 不 不
[20:42] But I-I do get the sense that there’s… 但我 我确实觉得
[20:44] It’s a binary, Tom. We close it or we elevate it. 汤姆 我们只有两条路 结案或升级
[20:47] You found her oddly vague? 你觉得她奇怪的含糊不清
[20:49] You want to elevate based on that? 想因此升级投诉
[20:57] So we close it. 结案吧
[21:02] Sorry, could I… 抱歉 我可以
[21:04] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:12] All right, you ready? 你准备好了吗
[21:13] Christ, Stephen, we got to wait for a hose team! 斯蒂芬 我们要等水管队来
[21:15] Just jump when I say. It won’t get us. 我说跳就跳 这困不住我们
[21:19] Hold your breath! 屏住呼吸
[21:22] Yes, 对
[21:23] Shrier did lose his temper at dinner. 希瑞尔确实在晚餐时大发雷霆
[21:25] But I-I’ve just spoken with security, 但我刚和安保谈了
[21:26] and they say he’s calmed down now. 他们说他已经冷静下来了
[21:28] I just wanted to keep you informed. 我只是想告知你
[21:31] – Should I pause this? – Look, obviously, -要我暂停吗 -显然
[21:33] there’s some stuff we need to, uh, address here. 有些事情我们值得注意
[21:36] Well, let me talk to him. 让我和他谈谈
[21:37] I think he’s got some other issues that are coming into play. 我觉得他受到了其他事情的影响
[21:41] He’s week four? 他第四周了
[21:42] Shrier? Yeah, week four. 希瑞尔吗 是的 第四周
[21:44] Okay, so that’s not good. 这并不是件好事
[21:46] He’s highly agitated, he’s paranoid. 他情绪非常激动 很偏执
[21:48] Well, like I said, 就像我说的
[21:49] we may need to treat Shrier 我们可能需要给希瑞尔
[21:51] – more individually. – No, no, no. -更有针对性的治疗 -不 不 不
[21:53] – What-what do you mean, “individually”? – Well, yes, -什么叫更有针对性 -因为
[21:54] because he seems to be struggling 他看起来很挣扎
[21:56] – in specific… – No, no, no. H-Hang on. -具体而言 -不不不 等等
[21:58] No, look. Here’s what we’re gonna do, Heidi. Okay? 海蒂 接下来这样
[22:01] We’re just gonna move Cruz out of Shrier’s room. 让克鲁兹从希瑞尔的房间搬出去
[22:04] I don’t know what that was all about. 为啥让他俩住一起啊
[22:05] Well, we never set a firm policy on that, on-on housing, 我们没在居住方面制定过明确政策
[22:10] – and there may be advantages… – Firm pol… Did you just say -这可能是优势 -明确 你是说
[22:12] “firm policy”? Is that what you need, Heidi? “明确政策” 海蒂 这就是你需要的吗
[22:14] – A firm policy? – Well, I… -明确政策 -我
[22:16] ‘Cause we’re trying to do something new here, aren’t we? 我们正尝试新事物 对吧
[22:18] – Yes, but I just thought… – Okay, you know, we’re nimble. -是 但我只是觉得 -我们有灵性
[22:20] We-we adapt. So instead of waiting 适应性强 所以比起
[22:22] for this magical rulebook to appear, 等神奇的条款出现
[22:24] how about we just apply, you know, common sense? 不如我们先用些常识
[22:27] I-I am trying to do that. 我在努力
[22:29] – This was a private conversation. – Private? -这是私人谈话 -私人
[22:31] The-the guy had a fucking manic episode in the middle of dinner. 那家伙晚餐时非常狂躁
[22:35] – I… well, I wouldn’t say that. – What do you mean? -我不觉得 -什么意思
[22:36] You just told me ten seconds ago, 你十秒前才告诉我
[22:37] he stood on a fucking table. Did he or didn’t he? 他站在了桌子上 所以他有没有啊
[22:39] No, he-he did, I just don’t think 他是站了 我只是觉得
[22:41] – we should overreact. – Okay, Heidi, Heidi, Heidi. -我们不要反应过度 -海蒂 海蒂
[22:43] Okay. Enough. That’s– we’re-we’re done, okay? 够了 就这么定了
[22:45] H-Here’s what’s gonna happen. Ready? 这样 准备好了吗
[22:47] Walter Cruz goes back to his own room. That’s it. Understood? 沃特·克鲁兹回他自己房间就行了 明白吗
[22:52] – Heidi? – Yes. Understood. -海蒂 -明白了
[22:55] Okay, and we keep Shrier confined for the night, 晚上我们限制希瑞尔的行动
[22:57] and if this type of response persists, 如果这种情况持续出现
[22:59] then we have him reassigned, okay? 那我们再对他做其他安排
[23:01] W-We’re so close to getting what we want. I can’t have this guy 我们马上就要成功了 不能让这家伙
[23:03] contaminating the whole project, okay? 毁掉整个项目 好吗
[23:05] Okay. 好的
[23:08] I’m supposed to be in with the Lebensblut people right now, 我本该去和重要人物一起
[23:10] nailing down the scale projections, 确定规模预测了
[23:11] and instead, I’m dealing with this shit– Fuck… 却在处理这个烂摊子 操
[23:14] – I know. I’m sorry, Colin. – Don’t apologize! -科林 抱歉 -不要道歉
[23:17] Just take those actions. 赶紧采取行动
[23:19] Thank you very much! 非常感谢
[23:22] What are the odds, huh? 好巧啊
[23:26] Yes? Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[23:28] No, sir, but I know you, 不 先生 不过我认识您
[23:30] and I certainly know your work, Mr. Heidl. 海德尔先生 我很了解您的工作
[23:33] It is truly an honor. 真是荣幸
[23:34] Colin Belfast, with Geist. 科林·贝尔法斯特 来自盖斯特
[23:37] Pleasure. 幸会
[24:37] It’s cool. 没关系
[24:40] I’ll be fine. 我没事的
[24:42] I’ll see you at breakfast, all right? 明天早餐见 好吗
[24:52] We’re gonna lock this door tonight, okay? 今晚我把门锁上
[24:54] This is your decision? 这是你的决定吗
[24:57] Who ordered this? 谁命令你的
[24:59] We’re gonna keep this locked tonight. 今晚这门会一直锁着
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号