Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

归途(Homecoming)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 归途(Homecoming)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Okay. Let’s go back. 我们回顾一下
[00:07] What happened before then? 之前发生了什么
[00:10] Well, I come out of the bathroom stall, 我从洗手间出来
[00:12] and he’s standing there. 他就站在那里
[00:13] He started crying a little, 他开始哭
[00:17] and then he got down on the floor 然后趴在地上
[00:19] and started trying to sniff me. 开始闻我的味道
[00:23] Sort of like a dog. 有点像狗
[00:27] Well, it is good thing that your company brought me in, 幸好你们公司让我参与了
[00:30] because that does say that they wanna get to the bottom of this. 这说明他们想弄清真相
[00:35] Did you talk to anyone else about it? 你跟别人谈过了吗
[00:37] A friend or, um, family member? 朋友或者家人
[00:40] No, I just… 没有 我只是
[00:41] I just wanted things to go back to normal. 我只想恢复正常
[00:44] I didn’t even wanna think about it. 我根本不愿意去想
[00:46] I understand. 我理解
[00:50] So it’s just my word against his? 所以我们只是各执一词吗
[00:52] That happens a lot in cases like this. 这种情况很普遍
[00:54] It does make things very difficult. 确实会让事情变得很难办
[01:04] No. 不
[01:05] Fuck it. 去他妈的
[01:07] What he did is not okay. He needs to be stopped. 他做的不对 必须得阻止他
[01:10] Right? 对吧
[01:13] Right. 对
[01:16] Yeah. 是的
[01:18] That’s always the hope. 希望如此
[01:21] What do you mean? 什么意思
[01:30] It happened to you too, didn’t it? 你也经历过 不是吗
[01:48] It was years ago. 很多年前了
[01:49] And I wanted to ruin him. 我想毁了他
[01:51] I wanted to destroy him. 我想干掉他
[01:53] So what did you do? 你做了什么
[01:55] I did what all my friends told me to do, 我做了朋友们让我做的事
[01:57] what I’m here to help you do. 这也是我要帮助你做的
[02:00] I filed a claim. 我提出了诉讼
[02:02] And what happened? 然后呢
[02:03] They picked it apart. 他们狂怼我
[02:05] They said I was liar, that I wanted money. 他们说我撒谎 说我想要钱
[02:10] In the end, I got this ridiculous little settlement 最后 我得到了一个荒谬的和解
[02:12] and he got six weeks paid leave. 他获得了六周的带薪假期
[02:14] When he came back, he and his friends, 他回来以后 他和他的朋友们
[02:15] they went out to lunch to celebrate. 出去吃午饭庆祝
[02:17] Guess who had to make the reservation. 猜猜是谁帮他们预订的
[02:20] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:21] One day, I just asked myself, 有一天 我问自己
[02:23] “Why am I doing this?” 我为什么要这么做
[02:25] And you quit? 你辞职了
[02:27] I quit. 是的
[02:35] I quit… 我辞职了
[02:39] and I booked a one-way ticket to India… 我订了一张去印度的单程机票
[02:42] and I got my life back. 找回了自己
[02:48] Listen to me. 听我说
[02:51] You need to do what you think is right. 你要做你认为正确的事
[02:55] But you must protect yourself, 但你必须保护自己
[02:58] because nobody else will. 因为没人会保护你
[03:46] It’s done. She’s leaving the company. 搞定 她要离开公司了
[03:48] She’s letting the whole thing go? 她就这么算了
[03:50] – You sure? – Yep, the whole thing. -你确定吗 -是的 就这么算了
[03:52] Your crisis has been managed. 你的危机解决了
[03:54] Just look out for my invoice. 记得收账单
[03:56] Alex, that’s amazing. 亚历克斯 太棒了
[03:58] – And Bob… – Yeah? -鲍勃 -嗯
[04:00] You’re not a dog, Bob. You’re a man. 你不是狗 鲍勃 你是人
[04:02] – Quit sniffing. – It wasn’t exactly… -别闻了 -不是的
[04:24] Guess what I’m doing. 猜猜我在干什么
[04:25] What? 什么
[04:27] I’m shopping for the cat… in bulk. 我给猫买了很多东西
[04:29] What got into you? You hate the cat. 为什么 你讨厌那只猫啊
[04:31] Why is there an echo? Are you in the bathroom? 为什么会有回声 你在洗手间吗
[04:34] Maybe. 也许吧
[04:35] What happened? 怎么回事
[04:37] It’s not even worth it. 不值一提
[04:38] – Temple. – What? -坦普尔 -干嘛
[04:40] It’s nothing you haven’t heard a million times. 你听过无数次了
[04:43] Colin’s bullshit. 科林是个混蛋
[04:45] I don’t know why you keep putting up this. 我不知道你为什么一直忍着他
[04:46] You have, like, a million ideas. 你有很多想法
[04:48] Let’s pick one and make that happen. 我们选一个来实现吧
[04:51] I’m not gonna do that. 不可能
[04:52] I just… 我只是
[04:55] I just wanna matter here. 我希望被人重视
[04:58] I’m just having a bad day. 今天只是有点难熬
[05:02] – All right. – I gotta go. -好吧 -我挂了
[05:05] Chin up, okay? 加油 好吗
[05:07] Everything’s gonna be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[05:08] I love you. 我爱你
[05:12] I don’t know. Subways, billboards. 我不知道 地铁 广告牌
[05:14] Wherever. 随便了
[05:15] But this? 但是这个
[05:16] Look, it’s happening. 这件事已经说好了
[05:17] It’s done, all right? 已经定了 好吗
[05:20] AT and T, what’s up? AT&T 什么事
[05:23] What? 什么
[05:24] AT and T. Audrey Temple. AT&T就是奥德丽·坦普尔
[05:27] AT… what’s your middle name again? AT 你的中间名是什么来着
[05:29] I don’t have one. 我没有中间名
[05:29] – Ah, that’s weird. – Okay, Ron. Don’t torture her. -真奇怪 -罗恩 别折磨她了
[05:32] Okay. Look. 好吧 看
[05:33] Honest opinion. Don’t hold back. 说实话 别客套
[05:35] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[05:37] I like it. 我很喜欢
[05:39] But it doesn’t… really say what the roller does, though. 但上面并没有说试剂的功效
[05:45] Yes, it does. It says right here. 写了啊 就在这里
[05:49] Get over what, though? 克服什么呢
[05:51] Anxiety, stress, everything. 焦虑 压力 一切
[05:53] Just… 只是
[05:55] it’s a teaser, okay? 这是前导广告 好吗
[05:56] This broke. Can you… 这个坏了 你能
[05:58] But does it make sense? 但这有意义吗
[06:01] Ron, 罗恩
[06:02] that is fucking genius. 这也太棒了吧
[06:04] How did you come up with that? 你怎么想到的
[06:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:06] I was in the shower, actually, and I was thinking… 其实我当时在冲澡 我想着
[06:11] Those fucking guys. 该死的家伙
[06:14] It’s fine. 没事
[06:16] Actually, are you heading into the roller meeting? 你要参加药物测试会议吗
[06:18] Yeah. What’s up? 是的 怎么了
[06:20] Do you think I could sit in? 你觉得我能进去吗
[06:23] I really think that there’s untapped potential 我真的认为工作场所
[06:25] in the workplace channel. 还有未开发的潜力
[06:28] Imagine you’re having a bad day at work 想象一下 你今天工作不顺
[06:31] and you go into the supply area and… 进入供应区
[06:33] Oh, I love how proactive you are. 我喜欢你的上进心
[06:36] I put together some numbers… 我整理了一些数据
[06:37] – Yeah. Nice. – And… -很好 -还有
[06:39] That’s really interesting stuff. 真有趣
[06:41] Let me take this in and see what they think. 我拿进去 看看他们怎么说
[06:44] Oh, I’ll come too. I could present. 我可以过去给他们展示一下
[06:46] Yeah, I just… you know… I don’t know. 嗯 那什么 我不知道
[06:48] I worry that if you came in and did this whole presentation, 要是你来做整个展示
[06:52] would anybody know what to do with that process-wise? 那就不知道他们是否理解整个程序了
[06:55] You know? 明白吗
[06:57] But don’t stop bringing me ideas. 但是请继续给我提供创意
[06:59] Really. 真的
[07:00] Interesting stuff. 真的很有趣
[07:31] Geist Executive. How can I help you? 盖斯特行政部 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[07:34] This is Pam Bailey at the DOD. 我是国防部的帕姆·贝利
[07:36] I have a situation here. 我这有个状况
[07:37] It’s somewhat urgent. 有点紧迫
[07:39] Colin’s out of the office. 科林不在办公室
[07:40] I know Colin’s out of the office. 我知道科林不在办公室
[07:41] He just accosted my auditor in fucking Tampa. 他刚在坦帕跟我的审计员搭讪
[07:44] – “Accosted”? – Yeah. -搭讪 -是的
[07:46] Right outside your little facility. 就在你们的小机构外面
[07:48] Why? What did he… 为什么 他做了
[07:49] Audrey, I need you to listen to me. 奥德丽 听我说
[07:51] Okay. 好的
[07:53] I’m not gonna be reachable moving forward, all right? 以后你不能再联系我了 好吗
[07:55] I don’t understand… 我不明白
[07:56] Listen. 听着
[07:57] Me, you guys, we haven’t been in touch… ever. 我和你们从来没有联系过
[08:01] In fact, we’re not talking now. 就当我没打过这个电话
[08:03] We’re not? 是吗
[08:04] – No. – Okay. -嗯 -好吧
[08:05] The complaint’s been elevated. 投诉已经升级了
[08:07] There’s going to be an investigation. 到时候会有人调查
[08:09] – Into… – Yep. -调查 -是的
[08:12] Oh, my God. What do I do? 天啊 我该怎么办
[08:14] I don’t know. Get a lawyer. 我不知道 找个律师
[08:16] I’m in trouble? 我有麻烦吗
[08:17] I don’t know, 我不知道
[08:18] but lose my number. 但是把我的号码丢掉
[08:20] Wait, Pam. 等等 帕姆
[08:30] Well… 好吧
[08:32] I’m going to jail. 我要坐牢了
[08:47] – Why is this damp? – Because it got wet. -为什么是湿的 -因为它沾水了
[08:50] Why did it get wet? 为什么会沾水
[08:52] Is this a thought experiment? 这是思想实验吗
[08:53] You can use the white ones by the shower 你可以用淋浴旁边白色的
[08:55] or the green ones in the closet. 或者壁橱里绿色的
[08:56] This is for decor only. 这个仅供装饰
[08:58] “Decor only”? 仅供装饰
[08:59] I thought you were going to jail. 我还以为你要坐牢了
[09:02] This isn’t a joke. 这不是玩笑
[09:04] The Department of Defense is investigating my company. 国防部正在调查我的公司
[09:06] Why? 为什么
[09:07] Why do you think? 你觉得呢
[09:11] Homecoming? 归途吗
[09:12] Bingo. 答对了
[09:15] Are you seriously doing that right now? 你是认真的吗
[09:17] What? 什么
[09:18] You just got finished telling me 你刚说完
[09:19] that you’re being investigated for that shit, 你会因为这玩意被调查
[09:21] and you’re slathering it on your arm. 然后你又把它抹在胳膊上
[09:23] It’s topical. It’s safe. 局部使用很安全
[09:24] I really wish you could hear how you sound. I do. 我真的希望你能听听自己说的话
[09:27] It calms me down, okay? 它能让我冷静下来 好吗
[09:29] You seem real calm. 你看起来很冷静
[09:31] Look, if you’re not going to help… 听着 如果你不想帮忙
[09:33] I already told you what to do. 我已经告诉过你该怎么做了
[09:35] – Quit. – It’s too late for that, Alex. -辞职 -太晚了 亚历克斯
[09:37] – I was there from the start. – No. -我从一开始就参与了 -不
[09:39] You don’t wanna quit. That’s what’s going on. 你只是不想辞职罢了
[09:41] You feel some sort of twisted loyalty to this company… 你对这家公司有一种扭曲的忠诚
[09:43] Yeah, okay, fine. You’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[10:02] Who else knows about the investigation? 还有谁知道调查的事
[10:06] Right now, just me. 现在只有我
[10:08] Well, that helps. 那还好
[10:14] What? What are you thinking? 什么 你在想什么
[10:16] Colin. 科林
[10:17] – What about him? – He’s a tool. -他怎么了 -他是个工具
[10:20] Yeah, he’s a jerk, but what does that have to do with… 是啊 他是个混蛋 但这有什么关系
[10:22] No, he’s a tool and we can use him. 不 他是个工具 我们可以利用他
[10:27] This is an opportunity. 这是个机会
[10:31] This is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[10:33] No it’s not. 并没有
[10:34] He wants a meeting with Ron, right? 他想和罗恩见面 是吗
[10:37] So you set the meeting but you just don’t tell Ron. 你可以安排一下 但是不告诉罗恩
[10:42] 科林 和您确认一下明天下午在会议室与罗恩见面 奥德丽
[11:00] – Good afternoon, Colin. – Where’s Ron? -下午好 科林 -罗恩呢
[11:03] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[11:04] So I just lie. 我要撒谎吗
[11:08] – The way you just said that was… – What? -你这么一说 -什么
[11:11] It was so earnest… 太认真了
[11:14] but it was also so sexy. 但也很性感
[11:16] And yes, you are going to lie. 是的 你要撒谎
[11:19] Now why don’t you step outside 你不如去外面
[11:20] and see if you can track Ron down? 看看能不能找到罗恩吧
[11:22] Ron’s not coming, Colin. 罗恩不来了 科林
[11:25] And so what are you doing here? 那你在这里做什么
[11:28] I’m in a new role. 我换角色了
[11:29] So… 所以
[11:30] say he buys it. 就算他信了
[11:32] He will. 他会信的
[11:35] Even then, he’ll just talk his way out of it. 即使那样 他也会辩解
[11:38] That’s what he does. 他就是这样的人
[11:39] So let him talk… 那就让他说
[11:42] until he’s saying what you want. 直到他说出你想要的
[11:44] Okay, you know what? 知道吗
[11:45] He’s filing that complaint. 他要投诉了
[11:47] Okay? That’s just reality. 这是事实
[11:48] So we should focus on that. 我们应该关注这一点
[11:50] Okay. What do you suggest? 好吧 你有什么建议
[11:51] What do I suggest? We give them someone. 我有什么建议 给他们一个人啊
[11:53] A rogue employee. 垃圾员工
[11:55] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[11:56] – Disobeyed protocol? – Exactly. -违反了规定 -没错
[11:59] Bergman got, I don’t know, emotional, and she… 伯格曼太冲动了 我也不知道 然后她
[12:02] Not she. 不是她
[12:04] What? 什么
[12:05] We’re not talking about Bergman. 我们说的不是伯格曼
[12:08] “Including a confrontation 包括对质
[12:12] with a Department of Defense investigator.” 国防部调查员
[12:18] He’s never gonna sign this. 他不会签这个的
[12:20] He will if he sees it as a means to an end. 如果他认为这是达到目的的手段 他会签的
[12:23] What end? 什么目的
[12:24] Unemployment? 失业吗
[12:30] What’s the one thing he wants more than anything? 他最想要的是什么
[12:33] Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that. 盖斯特先生和我都讨论了
[12:36] If you take responsibility for your actions, 如果你对自己的行为负责
[12:38] it would mean a lot to him. 对他来说意义重大
[12:39] It could affect your future here. 这可能会影响到你的未来
[12:41] You talked to… to Geist? 你和盖斯特谈了
[12:43] Yes. 是的
[12:44] At his farm. Have you been? 在他的农场 你去过吗
[12:47] You can do this. 你可以的
[12:49] I believe in you. 我相信你
[12:51] Why? 为什么
[12:53] I don’t know. Should I stop? 我不知道 要我闭嘴吗
[12:57] No. 不
[13:06] 科林·贝尔法斯特提出辞职 盖斯特紧急小组
[13:40] So how fast are we talking? 药效有多快
[13:43] The effect is immediate. 立竿见影
[13:45] Okay. Let’s… 好的 那我们
[13:47] let’s give it a try. 我们试试吧
[13:49] I refuse to watch. 我不想看
[13:50] It’ll be fine. 没事的
[13:52] Leonard, the chemistry is clear. 莱纳德 化学结构很清楚
[13:54] Just gonna do a little experiment. 我只是做个小实验
[13:56] There is no reason to abuse yourself. 没有理由虐待自己
[14:01] Fuckin’ hell! 我靠
[14:02] Shit, that hurt. 妈的 好疼
[14:05] Shit. 靠
[14:10] You are a piece of work, you know that? 你真是个人才 你知道吗
[14:13] God damn. 靠
[14:22] Oh, damn. That… Really took the bite out. 我靠 还真不疼了
[14:27] I told you. 我说吧
[14:30] And the scent’s not bad either. 还挺好闻
[14:32] Let’s talk about cultivation next week, huh? 我们下周谈谈培育的事吧
[14:34] Yes, yes. Cheers. 好的 再见
[14:37] Cheers! 再见
[14:40] God! Jesus. 我靠
[14:44] You been here long? 你待了很久吗
[14:46] Sorry. I didn’t want to, uh… 抱歉 我不想
[14:48] It’s fine. What do you… what do you need? 没事 有什么事吗
[14:55] I’m Audrey Temple. 我是奥德丽·坦普尔
[14:58] I work in Redwood, or in front of it. 我在红木工作 应该说在前面工作
[15:00] The desk, right? 前台 是吗
[15:03] – Right. – Right. -对 -嗯
[15:11] The DOD is opening an investigation into the Homecoming program, 国防部正在对归途项目展开调查
[15:15] but I have obtained a confession from Colin Belfast 但我得到了科林·贝尔法斯特的供词
[15:19] accepting complete responsibility, 他愿意承担全部责任
[15:21] which I believe will help protect the company during… 我相信这样可以保护公司
[15:23] Wait. Hold up. 等等 等等
[15:27] Yes? 嗯
[15:29] What the fuck is Homecoming? 归途是什么
[15:34] Okay, the first thing is… 首先
[15:37] she’s a liar. 她是骗子
[15:39] So you didn’t run the Homecoming program, huh? 所以你没有负责归途项目吗
[15:43] No! 没有
[15:44] No? 没有吗
[15:48] N… well, it… it was a program that I worked on, 我参与过那个项目
[15:51] certainly, but if you believe that fucking fairy tale 没错 但如果你相信她
[15:54] that she coerced me into signing under deceptive pretenses… 强迫我签字而编的谎话
[15:57] Now, what part of this is false? 哪个部分是假的
[16:00] Well, it’s a matter of context, right? 你得了解前因后果
[16:03] I mean, any one of those… those individual “facts” 那些单独的”事实”
[16:06] could be easily twisted… 很容易扭曲
[16:07] Were you dosing these guys and lying to them about it? 你给这些人下药 然后对他们撒谎了吗
[16:12] I… look, I… I don’t know 我不知道
[16:14] how detailed we wanna get right now. 你想了解得多详细
[16:16] That’s not detail. 这并不详细
[16:17] That’s simple. 这是很简单的问题
[16:21] Okay, if I could just take a step back for a moment. 让我先退一步
[16:24] And… and I know this goes without saying… 我知道这话不用我说
[16:28] but you’ve always been an inspiration to me, sir. 但你一直在激励着我 先生
[16:31] And… 还有
[16:33] if I flew a little too close to the sun… 如果我飞得离太阳太近
[16:34] Okay. So you did. 好吧 所以你默认了
[16:38] And you, Ron? 你呢 罗恩
[16:40] Oh, I’m just playing catch-up here. 我只是来叙旧的
[16:42] But I can say I’m disgusted at what I’m hearing. 但是我听了这些事 也觉得很恶心
[16:45] Oh, you’re disgusted, Ron? Really? 你觉得恶心 罗恩 真的吗
[16:47] That’s interesting, because… 真有意思 因为
[16:48] – Colin’s your guy, right? – He’s on my team. -科林是你的人 对吧 -他在我的团队里
[16:51] But clearly, I’ve given him way too much latitude. 但显然我给了他太多自由
[16:54] Right… 嗯
[16:55] as did I with Audrey. 我也给了奥德丽太多自由
[16:57] So what we have here is a… a latitude problem. 所以现在有个自由度的问题
[17:00] No, we don’t. 不 并没有
[17:03] Have a latitude problem. 自由度并没有问题
[17:04] The protocol we outlined was based on topical use. 我们协议是基于局部使用
[17:08] Yeah, exactly. Like the roller. 没错 就像药剂
[17:10] But when you weren’t getting results, 但是没有结果的时候
[17:11] you insisted that it be ingested. 你坚持要把药剂吞下去
[17:14] What? They were drinking it? 什么 他们要喝掉
[17:15] – Actually… – No. You, answer me. -其实 -不 你回答我
[17:20] No, technically, they were eating it. 不 严格来说是吃掉
[17:22] But… but they all signed waivers. 但他们都签了免责协议
[17:24] – So we’re clean. – What happened to them? -我们可以免责 -他们后来怎么样了
[17:26] To who? 谁
[17:28] The men. 那些人
[17:31] – Well, different things. – Ah, Jesus Christ. -结果并不相同 -天啊
[17:33] And you knew what he was doing. 你知道他干的这些事
[17:35] I mean, no. 不知道
[17:36] Y… well, yes. At the time, you’re saying? 知道 你是说那时候吗
[17:38] Well, what the fuck does that mean? 什么意思
[17:40] I’m… I’m just trying to think of… 我只是在想
[17:41] What? Which one I wanna hear? 什么 我想听什么答案吗
[17:43] No, no, no, no. I’m… I wanna… 不 不 不 我在想
[17:44] I just w… I want.. I wanna build a time line. 我只是想建立一条时间线
[17:46] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[17:47] Both of ya are fired. 你们俩都被解雇了
[17:49] What? 什么
[17:51] Sir? S… oh. 先生
[17:53] With all due respect, 恕我直言
[17:54] we’ve got this investigation bearing down. 我们正在被调查
[17:56] I… I think we should be circling the wagons, sir. 我们得统一战线 先生
[18:00] Okay, who’s gonna manage this day to day? 好吧 那每天谁来负责
[18:03] This is a federal investigation. 这是联邦调查
[18:07] I will. 我来
[18:11] Yeah, she will. 嗯 让她来
[18:15] I’m not trying to be an asshole, here, 无意冒犯
[18:17] but Audrey answers the phones. 但奥德丽是接电话的
[18:18] Hey, we tried with you clowns, 你们这些小丑都试过了
[18:19] and now we’re all covered in shit. 现在搞得一团糟
[18:21] I don’t think she can do any worse. 她再差也不会比你们差
[18:23] Hey, Hector. 赫克托
[18:26] We gotta plant a bunch more of those gourds, okay, buddy? 我们得多种点那些葫芦 好吗 伙计
[18:30] We gotta use the hand tools. So… 我们得用手工工具 所以
[18:32] No, I know it takes longer. That’s why we gotta get movin’. 不 我知道要花更长的时间 所以得赶紧行动
[18:35] So you’re, like, a… good person? 所以你想当好人吗
[18:40] Is that the idea? 是这意思吗
[18:43] Your shoe’s untied. 你的鞋带开了
[18:56] So what exactly are they claiming? 他们到底想投诉什么
[19:03] No. Yeah. 不 嗯
[19:04] I’ve… I’ve… I’ve dealt with that before. 我处理过
[19:07] It’s not a problem. 没什么问题
[19:13] So basically, my role is prophylactic. 基本上我的职责就是预防
[19:16] I go in before litigation, before things get messy, 我在诉讼前介入 防止事情变得一团糟
[19:19] and I make contact with the complainant 然后联系投诉人
[19:21] and find an off-ramp for them. 给他们找个发泄口
[19:23] I’d help them see that that is their best option. 帮助他们明白这是最好的选择
[19:27] Yeah. 嗯
[19:28] Uh, copyright, wrongful termination, personal injury. 版权 不当解雇 人身伤害
[19:32] You know, just to name a few. 举几个例子
[19:34] Yes, any type of negative exposure, I can limit that. 是的 我可以限制各种负面曝光率
[19:42] Well, I use a number of… of different approaches. 我会使用很多不同的方法
[19:51] Hey, do you mind if I give you a call back? 我可以过会给你回个电话吗
[19:54] Okay. Talk soon. 好的 回聊
[19:58] So…how did it go? 怎么样了
[20:02] Are you the new Colin? 你成为新科林了吗
[20:06] I think I’m the new Ron. 我变成了新罗恩
[20:08] Yeah, you are. 没错
[20:11] I was nervous at first, 一开始我很紧张
[20:13] but Colin was just so desperate. 但科林太绝望了
[20:15] And he was like, “You can’t do this,” 他仿佛在说”你不能这样”
[20:17] and “I’m a problem solver.” “我很擅长解决问题”
[20:18] And I was like, 我就想
[20:19] “You were a problem solver, “你之前擅长解决问题
[20:21] but now you are a problem.” 但现在你就是问题”
[20:23] Fuck, I wish you would’ve filmed it. 操 你要是能拍下来就好了
[20:24] And Leonard, he just listened to me. 莱纳德 他一听我的话
[20:27] Right away he believed me. 立刻就相信了
[20:29] And now he wants me to deal with the DOD. 现在他让我和国防部打交道
[20:34] Can I do that? I mean, I can’t do that. 我可以吗 我不行吧
[20:36] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[20:38] Just give them the confession. 把供词给他们
[20:40] They just wanna hold someone responsible. 他们只是想找人负责
[20:41] Colin is responsible. It’s that simple. 让科林负责 就这么简单
[20:43] It’s a friggin’ federal investigation. 这可是联邦调查
[20:46] I can’t just walk in there and… 我不能就这么
[20:47] Look at me. 看着我
[20:49] You can do this. You’ve basically already done it. 你可以的 你基本上已经做到了
[20:57] Oh, my God. 天啊
[20:58] Babe, it’s okay. 宝贝 没事
[21:00] – Oh, my God. – It’s fine. -天啊 -没事的
[21:03] No, you need to… 不 你得
[21:06] God. 天啊
[21:10] Here. 来
[21:11] Ice it before it swells. 冰一下 免得肿起来
[21:17] Those are for decor only, babe. 这条毛巾仅供装饰 宝贝
[21:50] 多塞帕索斯咖啡 早餐 中餐 晚餐
[21:55] Just a half a day left. 就剩半天了
[21:58] Maybe a day. 也许一天
[22:00] All right, I’ll see you later, Jodi. 回见 乔迪
[22:01] See you, Walter. 回见 沃特
[23:22] I feel fine now. 我好多了
[23:25] Just must have been dizzy or something. 只是头晕之类的
[23:28] Does that happen a lot? 这种事经常发生吗
[23:30] Sometimes, yeah. 有时候吧
[23:32] I had this brain injury back when I served. 我服役的时候脑部有损伤
[23:35] What kind of injury? 什么伤
[23:37] Well, actually, I’m not sure. 其实我不知道
[23:40] We hit an IED, and I guess they had to 我们碰到了简易爆炸装置
[23:43] cut me open back here. 他们给我脑后做了手术
[23:45] May I? 我可以看看吗
[23:46] Yeah. 嗯
[23:49] I lost a few years and some of my memory, but… 我失去了几年的记忆 但是
[23:52] I’m feeling better now. 我现在感觉好多了
[23:54] I’m basically fine. 基本上没事了
[23:56] – Yeah. – What? -嗯 -怎么了
[23:59] Nothing. I just… 没什么 我只是
[24:00] you said you had surgery back there. 你说你脑后做了手术
[24:02] Yeah. 是的
[24:04] Well… d… that’s what my mom told me. 我妈是这么跟我说的
[24:06] I just didn’t see a scar. 我没看到伤疤
[24:08] But you’re feeling okay now, though? 但你现在感觉还好吧
[24:12] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -嗯
[24:14] I feel fine. 感觉挺好的
归途

文章导航

Previous Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 归途(Homecoming)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

归途(Homecoming)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号