| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | You were gonna go skinny dipping? | 你们要去裸泳吗 | 
| [00:20] | It was a prank. | 那是个恶作剧 | 
| [00:21] | You just sprayed the wrong dog. | 你惹错人了 | 
| [00:23] | We should have never gotten married, | 我们开始不该结婚 | 
| [00:24] | and I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [00:25] | Divorce papers? | 离婚协议书 | 
| [00:26] | You’re better off without me. | 我不在时你更好 | 
| [00:29] | So the reason Phil and I called you here tonight is | 我和菲尔今晚把你们叫来 | 
| [00:32] | to let you know that we have made | 是为了告诉你们 | 
| [00:34] | the mutual decision to get divorced. | 我们已经决定离婚了 | 
| [00:37] | The big d. | 没错 离婚 | 
| [00:38] | You know, we truly do want what’s best for each other. | 我们是真的为对方好 | 
| [00:41] | Which means we’ll be avoiding each other like the plague. | 也就是说 我们日后会避对方唯恐不及 | 
| [00:44] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 | 
| [00:45] | Carol knows that my door is always open. | 卡萝尔知道我家大门永远为她敞开 | 
| [00:46] | Oh, not as open as my door | 哪有我家大门敞得那么开 | 
| [00:48] | that you promised to fix but never did. | 你一直答应我会修 结果一直不修 | 
| [00:53] | We’ll never lose this. | 我们还是朋友 | 
| [00:54] | This is, uh, here to stay. | 就是这样 | 
| [00:55] | Hey, to Carol. | 敬卡萝尔 | 
| [00:58] | I sincerely hope you find the happiness | 我真心祝愿你能找到 | 
| [01:00] | that I was never able to give you. | 我没能给你的那份幸福 | 
| [01:02] | And… and I mean that. | 我是真心的 | 
| [01:03] | And to Phil. | 敬菲尔 | 
| [01:04] | Thank you for three wonderful weeks of marriage. | 谢谢你给了我三周美好的结婚生活 | 
| [01:08] | – Three weeks…?! – Specifically the first day | -三周 -特别是开始的一天半 | 
| [01:09] | and a half was really something. | 真的挺有意思 | 
| [01:11] | Hear, hear. | 同意 | 
| [01:14] | Ah, enough chit-chat. | 说够了 | 
| [01:16] | Who wants to dance? | 有人想跳舞吗 | 
| [01:18] | Hit it, Gail. | 上吧 盖尔 | 
| [01:51] | Carol, I’m throwing paint into a wood chipper | 卡萝尔 我现在正无缘无故 | 
| [01:53] | right now, for no reason! | 往木材削片机里丢颜料 | 
| [01:55] | Just mindless, messy fun. | 就是没头没脑乱玩 | 
| [01:59] | ‘Cause I don’t have to answer to anybody anymore! | 因为再也没有人管着我了 | 
| [02:03] | Anybody! | 没有人 | 
| [02:06] | oh, shoot. | 见鬼 | 
| [02:15] | Ugh, whatever. | 算了 | 
| [02:17] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [02:19] | Gail. | 盖尔 | 
| [02:20] | Hey, Phil. | 你好啊 菲尔 | 
| [02:22] | Hey, indeed. Hey, indeed. | 是我 挺好 | 
| [02:24] | What can I do you for? | 有事能为你效劳吗 | 
| [02:26] | I did not realize | 我之前不知道 | 
| [02:27] | that you and Carol were only married for three weeks. | 原来你三周前才和卡萝尔结婚 | 
| [02:30] | That puts kind of a different little spin on things. | 这可就大不一样了 | 
| [02:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [02:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:36] | I just thought I’d come by | 我就是过来问问你 | 
| [02:38] | and see if maybe you wanted to have a little fun. | 想不想去找点乐子 | 
| [02:41] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 | 
| [02:43] | I love fun, you know? | 我最喜欢乐子了 | 
| [02:44] | Big fun enthusiast. | 简直是乐子的狂饭 | 
| [02:46] | What you, uh… | 你… | 
| [02:48] | Whatcha thinkin’ ’bout, uh, fun-wise? | 你想怎么找乐子呢 | 
| [02:54] | I’m sure we can think of something. | 我们肯定能想到点什么的 | 
| [02:56] | Oh, God, no doubt. | 老天 那当然 | 
| [02:58] | Two adults searching for fun. | 两个成年人找乐子 | 
| [03:00] | Yeah, prospects are good. | 那可有很多乐子可找呢 | 
| [03:04] | So, uh… | 那么… | 
| [03:06] | We talking, like… | 你是想… | 
| [03:08] | Watch a movie or…? | 看个电影呢还是… | 
| [03:10] | No, Phil, I don’t want to watch a movie. | 不 菲尔 我不想看电影 | 
| [03:12] | Wh-why? Do you want to watch a movie? | 怎 怎么 你想看电影吗 | 
| [03:13] | No, no, I just want to do whatever you want to do. | 不不 你想做什么我就做什么 | 
| [03:15] | You know, whatever’s in that mind of yours. | 你怎么想我怎么做 | 
| [03:17] | Well, Phil, you are in luck, | 菲尔 那你可真走运 | 
| [03:18] | because a couple of very detailed plans | 因为我刚刚想到了几个 | 
| [03:21] | just popped into my head. | 特别详细的计划 | 
| [03:24] | Why don’t you, uh, debrief me? | 不如你 跟我说说看咯 | 
| [03:27] | That can be arranged. | 没问题啊 | 
| [03:29] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [03:30] | Just picking up more of my stuff. | 我来拿我剩下的东西 | 
| [03:32] | Divorce, right? | 离婚嘛 对吧 | 
| [03:34] | Carol, now’s not the… the best time. | 卡萝尔 现在不太 合适 | 
| [03:36] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 不用管我 | 
| [03:37] | You guys just go back to what you were doing. | 你们继续嘛 | 
| [03:40] | Why don’t I come back later? | 不如我等会儿再来 | 
| [03:42] | Say around 3:00? | 你觉得三点如何 | 
| [03:45] | Might be up doing some chores in my bedroom about that time. | 也许那时我正在我卧室里做点什么呢 | 
| [03:47] | Well, why don’t we just meet up there? | 那我们到时就你卧室见咯 | 
| [03:49] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [03:51] | See you later, Phil. | 回见咯 菲尔 | 
| [03:56] | A little breakfast for my lady. | 给我的女王陛下准备的早餐 | 
| [03:58] | Aw. Thank you, Todd. | 谢谢你 陶德 | 
| [03:59] | You know how I love butt pancakes. | 你知道我最喜欢屁股形煎饼了 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, woops. Sorry. | 对了 抱歉 | 
| [04:03] | – An upside down butt. – Yep. | -倒过来的屁股 -对啊 | 
| [04:05] | Even better. | 好多了 | 
| [04:06] | Well, I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 | 
| [04:07] | And I mean that from the bottom of my upside down butt. | 我说这话可是发自我屁股深处的 | 
| [04:15] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:17] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是 | 
| [04:20] | I’m happier than I’ve ever been. | 我从来没这么开心过 | 
| [04:21] | It’s all because of you. | 这都是因为你 | 
| [04:22] | Todd… | 陶德 | 
| [04:23] | No, I mean it… You know? | 不 我说真的 你知道吗 | 
| [04:26] | When I was out there, you know, | 我原来一个人的时候 | 
| [04:27] | the world was dark and empty. | 世界又黑暗又空虚 | 
| [04:32] | Then you came along, and you filled it with light. | 然后你来了 就像一道光照进了我心里 | 
| [04:35] | I guess what I’m saying is… | 大概我想说的其实是… | 
| [04:39] | I love you, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 我爱你 | 
| [04:41] | Todd… | 陶德 | 
| [04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [05:02] | Hey, Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [05:03] | G’day, Erica. | 你好啊 艾瑞卡 | 
| [05:04] | G’day, cow. | 你好啊 奶牛 | 
| [05:05] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 看来有人心情很不错呢 | 
| [05:07] | Oh, is she talking to you, girl? | 她是在说你吗 姑娘 | 
| [05:08] | You in a good moooooood? | 你心情很好哞~~~ | 
| [05:10] | A little cow humor. | 奶牛小玩笑啦 | 
| [05:12] | So single life’s treating you well? | 看来你很享受单身生活嘛 | 
| [05:14] | Oh, yeah. | 那当然 | 
| [05:14] | Breaking up was definitely in… | 我们分手了绝对是 | 
| [05:16] | in everybody’s best interest, you know? | 对大家来说是件好事 | 
| [05:17] | And I wish Carol all the best. | 我希望卡萝尔好好的 | 
| [05:19] | And she does the same for me. | 她也希望我好好的 | 
| [05:20] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好人 | 
| [05:21] | And I’m a good kid. | 我也是个好人 | 
| [05:22] | We’re good kids. | 我们都是好人 | 
| [05:25] | Hey, so I was thinking about going on a hike later, | 我准备一会儿去登山 | 
| [05:28] | at this bluff I found. | 去我发现的一处绝壁 | 
| [05:31] | – Yeah? – Do you have any interest in that? | -是吗 -你有兴趣吗 | 
| [05:33] | I’ll call that bluff any day of the week, you know? | 管它悬崖绝壁 随时都可以 | 
| [05:35] | Love to go on a hike with you. | 很乐意和你一起去登山 | 
| [05:36] | Big hiking enthusiast. | 我可是登山的狂饭呢 | 
| [05:38] | Got all the gear, got the mindset. | 装备我有 心态我有 | 
| [05:40] | Let’s do it, let’s do it. | 走吧 走吧 | 
| [05:41] | Let’s get that hike on. | 我们去登山吧 | 
| [05:43] | Shall we say 5:00? | 你觉得5点怎么样 | 
| [05:44] | 5:00 is perfect. | 5点正好 | 
| [05:46] | It’s, like, heaven-sent. | 简直就是太好了 | 
| [05:47] | I got a little appointment at 3:00, but knowing my history, | 我三点有个约会 但鉴于我的黑历史 | 
| [05:49] | that won’t last anywhere near two hours. | 所以约会估计不会持续两小时 | 
| [05:51] | So 5:00 it is, yes, yes, yes. | 所以 五点非常好 | 
| [05:54] | I’ll see you at 5:00. | 那五点见咯 | 
| [05:54] | I’ll see you at 5:00. | 五点见 | 
| [05:59] | You see what just happened there, didn’t you? | 你看到了 对吧 | 
| [06:07] | Hey, bud. You okay? | 老兄 你还好吗 | 
| [06:08] | Why are you out here walking all alone? | 你怎么一个人在这里散步 | 
| [06:12] | I told Melissa I loved her, and she didn’t say anything back. | 我跟梅丽莎说了我爱她 但她没说爱我 | 
| [06:15] | Oh, that’s a major burn. | 真是太不幸了 | 
| [06:17] | Oh, that’s horrible. | 肯定很难受吧 | 
| [06:19] | You must feel like crap. | 你心里肯定很不好受吧 | 
| [06:21] | God, that is a bummer. | 老天 你可真不走运 | 
| [06:23] | That’s… That’s big time. | 那 那可真是糟糕 | 
| [06:24] | That’s a big time… | 真是糟糕 | 
| [06:26] | – That sucks. – Yeah. | -很糟糕 -是啊 | 
| [06:28] | Hey, even if she wasn’t into you, | 就算她不喜欢你 | 
| [06:30] | we’re the only two guys around, okay? | 我们也是世上仅存的两个男人 不是吗 | 
| [06:32] | And she hates me, so I think you’re safe. | 她又讨厌我 所以你放心吧 | 
| [06:34] | You know, I just keep thinking, | 我就是止不住地去想 | 
| [06:35] | you know, if we all showed up, | 我们都来了这么多人了 | 
| [06:36] | what’s to say other people won’t show up? | 怎么就知道不会再有别人来了呢 | 
| [06:38] | Relax, nobody else is gonna show up. | 放轻松啦 不会再有人来了 | 
| [06:41] | Well, how can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道呢 | 
| [06:42] | Because I am. | 我就是知道 | 
| [06:43] | Look, I’m finally single again. | 我好不容易重回单身 | 
| [06:45] | I-I’m friends with my ex, and I have two dates lined up, | 我和前妻做回了朋友 还有两个约会 | 
| [06:48] | one of which is a straight-up sex date. | 其中一次约会绝对会变成约炮 | 
| [06:49] | I’m about 69 percent sure of that. | 我百分之69确信 | 
| [06:51] | I have even more to lose than you. | 我比你还怕来新人 | 
| [06:53] | And do I look nervous about it? | 但你看我像是紧张的样子吗 | 
| [06:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不紧张 | 
| [06:56] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [06:58] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 因为我不紧张 | 
| [07:01] | Go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [07:18] | I got a good thing going here, Tucson. | 这里已经够好了 图森 | 
| [07:21] | I don’t need anyone showing up to blow it for me. | 我不需要再来人毁了这一切了 | 
| [07:34] | Just a little insurance, and I am good to… | 万无一失嘛 我就… | 
| [07:38] | No…! | 不 | 
| [07:42] | Oh, farts. | 惨了 | 
| [07:46] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [07:49] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [07:50] | Oh, God, please help! | 老天 救命啊 | 
| [07:52] | Please help me! | 救救我 | 
| [07:57] | I can make that. I can make that. | 我可以的 我可以的 | 
| [07:59] | If I land just right, I can make it. | 如果我着陆点好 就一定可以 | 
| [08:00] | I just have to land exactly right. | 我就是得找好着陆点 | 
| [08:02] | Just have to land it perfectly. | 我得好好着陆 | 
| [08:06] | Two beautiful women waiting for you at home, Phil. | 家里有两个漂亮女人在等你呢 菲尔 | 
| [08:09] | Now, stick the landing and get home | 现在 好好着陆然后回家 | 
| [08:11] | And make love to those women! | 和那两个女人上床 | 
| [08:15] | One… | 一 | 
| [08:16] | Two… | 二 | 
| [08:17] | Help me! | 救命啊 | 
| [08:20] | Help me, I’m gonna die up here! | 救命 我要死在上面了 | 
| [08:23] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [08:26] | I am so scared! | 我好怕怕啊 | 
| [08:31] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [08:33] | 3:00. | 三点了 | 
| [08:37] | Phil…? | 菲尔 | 
| [08:40] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [08:48] | You dirty dog. | 你这个小淫虫 | 
| [09:05] | Yes. | 好啊 | 
| [09:07] | Oh, finally, some shade. | 终于有点阴凉了 | 
| [09:10] | No…! | 不要啊 | 
| [09:12] | You were my shade! | 你是我的阴凉啊 | 
| [09:14] | And my pants! | 还是我的裤子 | 
| [09:17] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [09:22] | Gail… | 盖尔 | 
| [09:25] | Gail. | 盖尔 | 
| [09:28] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [09:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [09:30] | I was supposed to meet up with Phil. | 我来这里见菲尔的 | 
| [09:32] | So was I. | 我也是 | 
| [09:33] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 | 
| [09:35] | Guess we got double-booked. | 看来他约了我们俩 | 
| [09:37] | And double stood up. | 还放了我们俩鸽子 | 
| [09:39] | Phil. Friggin’ Phil. | 菲尔 该死的菲尔 | 
| [09:41] | Phil, oh… | 菲尔 有人在啊 | 
| [09:44] | You didn’t waste any time. | 你们真是一点时间都没浪费 | 
| [09:45] | Carol, Phil and I were just gonna go hiking. | 卡萝尔 菲尔和我只是要去登山 | 
| [09:48] | I don’t need to know your little Australian terms | 我不用知道你们那些澳大利亚人 | 
| [09:50] | for when a man plays with your breasts. | 是怎么说”男人玩你们胸部”的 | 
| [09:52] | Gail, I suppose that you were gonna go “hiking,” too? | 盖尔 我猜你也是要去登”山”的咯 | 
| [09:55] | No, we were gonna have sex. | 不 我们是要上床的 | 
| [09:58] | Not upset, just know you’re getting my sloppy seconds. | 我不生气 你们这是要穿我穿过的破鞋 | 
| [10:02] | And they were sloppy. | 软塌塌的破鞋哦 | 
| [10:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [10:10] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [10:12] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐准备好了 | 
| [10:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [10:15] | Uh, did I miss something? | 我忘了什么吗 | 
| [10:16] | It’s juice, syrup, pancake. | 果汁 糖浆 煎饼 | 
| [10:18] | All there. | 都齐了 | 
| [10:19] | Todd, what’s wrong? | 陶德 怎么了 | 
| [10:20] | Nothing’s wrong, everything’s great. | 没怎么啊 一切都很好啊 | 
| [10:22] | Look, I’m sorry about the other day. | 听着 那天的事我很抱歉 | 
| [10:25] | It’s just I don’t take saying the l-word lightly. | 只是我不会轻易说爱 | 
| [10:29] | Please don’t read more into it than that. | 你别想多了 | 
| [10:31] | I won’t. | 我不会 | 
| [10:33] | I’m already not. | 我没有 | 
| [10:34] | Look. | 看 | 
| [10:39] | All fixed. | 这样就好了 | 
| [10:42] | Want some? | 要来一点吗 | 
| [10:46] | No. | 不了 | 
| [11:09] | So… | 那么 | 
| [11:11] | How was your little manage three-way | 你们和我才离婚的前夫的三人行 | 
| [11:13] | with my very recent ex-husband? | 进行得怎么样了 | 
| [11:15] | He never showed up. | 他根本没露面 | 
| [11:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:19] | Phil Miller missed out on a chance | 菲尔·米勒竟然会错过 | 
| [11:20] | to have sex with two women? | 和两个女人上床的机会 | 
| [11:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 | 
| [11:26] | Phil’s dead. | 菲尔死了 | 
| [11:45] | So, as you know, Phil’s been missing for about 24 hours, | 大家也知道 菲尔失踪24小时了 | 
| [11:48] | and I think we need to look for him. | 我觉得我们该去找他 | 
| [11:50] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定不会有事 | 
| [11:51] | Maybe we should organize a search party. | 我们或许应该组建个搜索小队 | 
| [11:53] | Where do we start? | 从哪里开始找呢 | 
| [11:54] | Well, who saw him last? | 谁最后一个看见他的 | 
| [11:56] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 | 
| [11:59] | No, that’s not Phil’s truck. | 不 那不是菲尔的车 | 
| [12:02] | Well, then whose truck is it? | 那是谁的 | 
| [12:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [12:12] | This guy belong to you? | 这家伙你们认识吗 | 
| [12:17] | So I was driving down route 77… | 那会儿我沿着77号公路开车… | 
| [12:19] | I saw a ladder laying beside a billboard. | 然后看到一块广告版旁躺了把梯子 | 
| [12:22] | So I looked up at the sign, I saw something move. | 所以就抬头往上看 然后看到有东西在动 | 
| [12:23] | Now, you know, it’s not often | 这年头看到有东西动 | 
| [12:25] | you catch something moving these days. | 可不是稀松平常的事 | 
| [12:26] | So I stopped to check it out, | 所以我就停车查看 | 
| [12:27] | and I found this guy passed out in his underwear. | 于是发现这家伙穿着内裤晕过去了 | 
| [12:31] | I was surprised he didn’t notice the ladder behind the billboard. | 我没想到他没注意到广告版后面的梯子 | 
| [12:34] | There was a ladder? | 有梯子吗 | 
| [12:35] | Thank you so much for bringing him back to us. | 非常感谢你把他送回来 | 
| [12:39] | Sorry, we don’t even know your name. | 抱歉 我们还不知道你的名字 | 
| [12:40] | I’m Phil; Phil Miller. | 我叫菲尔 菲尔·米勒 | 
| [12:42] | – I’m… – What? | -我… -什么 | 
| [12:43] | – Wait, your name is Phil Miller? – Excuse me? | -等等 你叫菲尔·米勒吗 -不会吧 | 
| [12:46] | – I’m Phil Miller. – Hold it. | -我是菲尔·米勒 -等等 | 
| [12:48] | He’s in shock– he’s just repeating what I’m saying. | 他一副震惊的样子 他在重复我的话 | 
| [12:49] | No, his name really is Phil Miller. | 不 他也叫菲尔·米勒 | 
| [12:51] | Seven people left on earth, | 地球上剩下七个人 | 
| [12:53] | and two of them are named Phil Miller? | 有两个都叫菲尔·米勒吗 | 
| [12:55] | – And they could not be more different. – I’m Phil. | -他们真是截然不同 -我是菲尔 | 
| [12:56] | I mean, apples and and oranges. | 就像苹果和橘子 | 
| [12:59] | Your name really is Phil Miller? | 你真的叫菲尔·米勒吗 | 
| [13:01] | – Are you… – Okay, folks. | -你… -好 各位 | 
| [13:02] | Situation is we got two Phil Millers. | 现在的情况就是我们有两个菲尔·米勒 | 
| [13:04] | – I’m Phil Miller. – Okay, okay. | -我是菲尔·米勒 -好 好吧 | 
| [13:06] | Well, tell us about yourself. | 那你跟我们介绍下自己吧 | 
| [13:07] | I mean, who is Phil Miller? | 跟我们介绍下菲尔·米勒 | 
| [13:10] | Well, I’m from North Carolina. | 我来自北卡罗莱纳州 | 
| [13:11] | Get out of town. Me, too. What part? | 不是吧 我也是欸 你具体哪里的 | 
| [13:13] | I was stationed at Fort Bragg. | 我原来驻扎在布拉格堡 | 
| [13:14] | Former military. | 以前是军人 | 
| [13:15] | My dad was in the military. | 我爸爸以前也是 | 
| [13:17] | – I did military. – Phil… | -我也参过军 -菲尔 | 
| [13:19] | No, but I was military. | 我真的参过军啊 | 
| [13:21] | – I’m not making that up… – Go on, new Phil. | -我没编… -你继续 新来的菲尔 | 
| [13:22] | Well, after I left the special forces, | 我离开特种部队后 | 
| [13:24] | I became a contractor, | 当了一名承包商 | 
| [13:25] | mostly for Habitat for Humanity, | 大部分是给国际仁人家园干活 | 
| [13:27] | but also to make a buck here and there. | 但也偶尔到处赚点外快 | 
| [13:29] | That’s awesome. I-I also did Habitat for Humanity in college. | 太好了 我大学时也在国际仁人家园干过 | 
| [13:32] | Yeah, that’s right. | 谁说不是啊 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah, hey, Phil, I’m Todd, Melissa’s boyfriend. | 菲尔你好 我是陶德 梅丽莎的男朋友 | 
| [13:36] | It’s so nice to have someone here with practical skills. | 有人有实践技能真是太好了 | 
| [13:39] | I mean, none of us have any idea what we’re doing. | 我们其他人都不知道在做什么 | 
| [13:41] | I wouldn’t say none of us. | 也不是都不知道吧 | 
| [13:42] | So, when are you guys going to Tampa? | 话说你们什么时候搬去坦帕市 | 
| [13:44] | – What do you mean? – Uh… | -什么意思 -这个… | 
| [13:46] | When I found Phil, he had written | 我发现菲尔时 他在广告牌上 | 
| [13:47] | “Moved to Tampa” on the billboard. | 写下了”搬去了坦帕市” | 
| [13:48] | Ah, yeah, let’s just keep talking about something else. | 我们还是说点别的吧 | 
| [13:51] | Why would you do that, Phil? | 你为什么要那样 菲尔 | 
| [13:53] | – Prank. – We all know why. | -恶作剧而已 -我们都知道原因 | 
| [13:55] | He was finally gonna get a chance to sow his oats, | 他终于有机会”播种”了 | 
| [13:57] | and he didn’t want anyone else to come in and ruin it for him. | 所以不想有人坏了他的好事 | 
| [13:59] | Disgusting. | 好恶心人 | 
| [14:01] | Well, Phil Miller, why don’t you let us | 菲尔·米勒 我们带你 | 
| [14:04] | give you a little tour of the neighborhood? | 参观一下我们住的地方吧 | 
| [14:06] | – It’s late. – We do it now. | -都这么晚了 -现在就去 | 
| [14:07] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, come on. | -走吧 -对 来吧 | 
| [14:07] | You need help get-getting up? | 需要帮忙起来吗 | 
| [14:08] | Please, here. There you go. | 来吧 好了 | 
| [14:09] | – Oh, thank you. – Why not? | -谢谢 -走吧 | 
| [14:10] | – Gentleman. – Do you walk, Phil? | -先生们 -走路好吗 菲尔 | 
| [14:11] | All right, Phil. | 好的 菲尔 | 
| [14:16] | I’m Phil Miller. | 我才是菲尔·米勒 | 
| [14:19] | Well, that guy’s handsome. | 那家伙挺帅啊 | 
| [14:20] | So we now have a super handsome guy on the block. | 我们附近出现了一个大帅哥 | 
| [14:23] | That’s fun, huh? | 真有意思啊 | 
| [14:25] | Just fell from the sky | 就像个该死的天使一样 | 
| [14:26] | like a gosh dang angel. | 突然从天而降 | 
| [14:29] | – Todd? – Yeah? | -陶德 -怎么 | 
| [14:31] | We doing okay? | 我们之间没事吧 | 
| [14:32] | Yeah, no, fine. | 没事啊 好着呢 | 
| [14:33] | I’m just pumped up, you know? | 我只是有点兴奋而已 | 
| [14:35] | I mean, it’s not every day you meet a guy like that. | 并不是每天都能见到那种人啊对吧 | 
| [14:39] | You know, I mean, he’s an absolute ten in the looks department. | 看颜值的话他绝对是满分啊 | 
| [14:42] | You guys have that whole habitat thing going on. | 你们还都在什么家园干过 | 
| [14:45] | You know? How fun is that? Right? | 多有意思啊 你说呢 是不是 | 
| [14:48] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 | 
| [14:53] | Can you imagine how gorgeous your little babies would be? | 你能想象你们生出来的孩子会有多漂亮吗 | 
| [14:58] | Todd, we’ve talked about this. | 陶德 这个我们谈过了 | 
| [15:01] | I like you. | 我喜欢的是你 | 
| [15:02] | Yeah, but you don’t love me. | 但你并不爱我 | 
| [15:05] | I… I’m, I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 | 
| [15:06] | I just… | 我… | 
| [15:08] | Being with you has been like a dream, | 跟你在一起就像一场梦 | 
| [15:10] | and I am just so scared I am gonna screw it up. | 我太害怕会失去你 | 
| [15:12] | Then don’t screw it up. | 那就不要失去我 | 
| [15:14] | Just be your normal, sweet, charming self, | 你就做原来幽默风趣的你 | 
| [15:17] | and everything will be fine. | 一切都不会有问题的 | 
| [15:18] | Hah! “Will be” fine, right? | 你说的是”不会”有问题 | 
| [15:19] | So you admit everything’s not currently fine? | 所以你承认当前并不是没问题喽 | 
| [15:21] | Todd! | 陶德 | 
| [15:22] | I-I got it, I got it. | 我懂 我懂 | 
| [15:24] | Yeah, I got it. | 我真懂 | 
| [15:25] | Totally got it. | 完全懂 | 
| [15:29] | I just wanted to apologize | 我想跟你道歉 | 
| [15:30] | for, uh, missing our date yesterday. | 昨天没有按时赴约 | 
| [15:32] | – Circumstances were just cray-cray. – Uh, yeah. | -情况有点超出预期 -是啊 | 
| [15:34] | Speaking of cray-cray… | 说到超出预期 | 
| [15:36] | Sorry about this, you know? | 我脸成这样了 很抱歉 | 
| [15:37] | Looks painful. | 好像很疼的样子 | 
| [15:39] | It is, it is, it hurts quite a bit, | 是 确实挺疼的 | 
| [15:41] | but, you know, that’s not the painful part. | 但真正疼的并不是这个 | 
| [15:43] | That’s the healing part. | 脸会慢慢好起来 | 
| [15:43] | The part below is painful. | 真正疼的是脸下面的部分 | 
| [15:46] | You know, speaking of painful, | 说到疼 | 
| [15:48] | uh, we were talking about having some… | 我们之前想一起… | 
| [15:51] | sex earlier, | 做爱来着 | 
| [15:52] | and, uh, I just wanted to know what you’re, uh, | 所以我想问问 你现在 | 
| [15:55] | what you’re up to right now. | 你现在在做什么 | 
| [15:56] | Um, no, Phil, I’m actually gonna hit the hay. | 不 菲尔 其实我要睡觉了 | 
| [15:59] | Why would you hit the hay? | 你为什么要睡觉 | 
| [15:59] | Are you mad at it? Boom. | 你生我的气了吗 好笑吧 | 
| [16:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:03] | Okay, good night. | 那先晚安了 | 
| [16:05] | Is, uh, Erica around? | 那…艾瑞卡在吗 | 
| [16:06] | Actually, she’s, um, she’s gonna turn in, too. | 其实她也要睡觉了 | 
| [16:09] | Turn into what? I didn’t know she was a shape shifter. | 变成什么 我不知道她还会变形啊 | 
| [16:12] | Boom. | 好笑吧 | 
| [16:14] | Okay, well, good night, now. | 先晚安了 | 
| [16:15] | Oh, oh, good night. | 晚安哦 | 
| [16:18] | At the White House? | 在白宫吗 | 
| [16:21] | What a place to be found. | 真是个好地方啊 | 
| [16:23] | Yeah… | 是啊 | 
| [16:25] | All right! | 好嘞 | 
| [16:28] | Okay, do we have everyone? | 大家都到齐了吗 | 
| [16:29] | Raise your hand if you’re not here. | 没来的请举手 | 
| [16:32] | All right, ice broken. | 好 打破尴尬局面了 | 
| [16:33] | Uh, so the reason I called you all here today is, | 我今天找大家来呢 | 
| [16:35] | – because, as your president… – Wait. | -是因为 作为你们的总统 -等等 | 
| [16:37] | Wait, what? | 什么 | 
| [16:38] | Phil’s the, uh, | 菲尔是 | 
| [16:40] | President of the United States, so… | 美国总统 所以… | 
| [16:43] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 | 
| [16:44] | But it’s legit, you know? | 但我是大家合法选出的 | 
| [16:45] | Anyway, as you’re president, | 总之 作为总统 | 
| [16:46] | I just wanted you all to know that you can always come to me | 我想告诉大家 如果有任何需要 | 
| [16:49] | if you need anything, okay? | 可以尽管来找我 知道吗 | 
| [16:50] | And that-that privilege now extends to you, new guy. | 现在这项权利也惠及到你了 新来的家伙 | 
| [16:53] | Oh, his name’s Phil Miller, Phil. | 他叫菲尔·米勒 菲尔 | 
| [16:56] | It should be easy to remember. | 应该很容易记住的吧 | 
| [16:57] | The point is, new guy, uh, | 总之 新来的家伙 | 
| [16:59] | you know, if you ever need anything, come to me. | 如果你有任何需要 尽管来找我 | 
| [17:01] | Well, Mr. President, what are y’all doing about electricity? | 总统先生 你们想怎么处理电的问题 | 
| [17:04] | Uh, generators, obviously. | 当然用发电机发电啊 | 
| [17:07] | Next question. | 下个问题 | 
| [17:07] | You’re in a perfect spot for wind and solar. | 这里特别适合风力和太阳能发电 | 
| [17:10] | We-we had no idea. | 我们完全不知道 | 
| [17:11] | Oh, well, I can take a look at all that stuff. | 我可以去看看情况 | 
| [17:14] | Geez, get a room, you two. | 天哪 你们俩抓紧去开个房吧 | 
| [17:19] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 | 
| [17:21] | I mean, come on. | 好笑吧 | 
| [17:25] | Okay, I got to go. | 好吧 我先走了 | 
| [17:29] | Jeans tight enough? | 裤子穿太紧回去换了吗 | 
| [17:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:35] | Well, well, good news is you’re on a smart grid, | 好消息是你们用的是智能电网 | 
| [17:37] | which will help get the electricity up and running. | 所以马上就会有电了 | 
| [17:39] | Phil, you are a godsend. | 菲尔 你真是上帝派来拯救我们的 | 
| [17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:43] | Oh, I was talking to the other Phil. | 我是说另一个菲尔 | 
| [17:45] | That makes sense, since he was the one who just spoke. | 有道理 刚才说话的人是他 | 
| [17:47] | You know, that’s another thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [17:48] | This having two Phil Millers is getting confusing already. | 两个人叫菲尔·米勒实在是太不方便了 | 
| [17:51] | Yeah. Yes, I agree. | 对 我同意 | 
| [17:52] | Maybe you should both go by your middle names. | 你们都叫自己的中间名吧 | 
| [17:54] | No, no, no, no, no. I was here first. | 不不不 是我先来的 | 
| [17:57] | I’m the president; I should get to be Phil. | 我又是总统 我应该叫菲尔 | 
| [17:58] | Phil, what’s your middle name? | 菲尔 你的中间名是什么 | 
| [18:01] | Tandy. | 坦迪 | 
| [18:03] | T-tandy? | 坦迪吗 | 
| [18:05] | – Yeah. – What kind of middle name is Tandy? | -对 -谁会取个中间名叫坦迪啊 | 
| [18:09] | It’s my mother’s maiden name. | 那是我母亲的娘家姓 | 
| [18:10] | Was your mother Jessica Tandy? | 你母亲是杰西卡·坦迪吗 | 
| [18:10] | 杰西卡·坦迪 美国著名女演员 | |
| [18:15] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [18:16] | Oh, that’s neat. | 没想到啊 | 
| [18:18] | His mother is not Jessica Tandy. | 他母亲不是杰西卡·坦迪 | 
| [18:19] | Oh, you know my lineage? | 你知道我们家族谱吗 | 
| [18:21] | Phil, what’s your middle name? | 菲尔 你的中间名是什么 | 
| [18:23] | I don’t have a middle name. | 我没有中间名 | 
| [18:24] | Oh, that makes it easy. | 那就简单了 | 
| [18:26] | So this is Phil, | 这个是菲尔 | 
| [18:27] | and this is Tandy. | 这个是坦迪 | 
| [18:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行不行 | 
| [18:30] | I’m Phil. | 我是菲尔 | 
| [18:32] | Okay, maybe we should find some kind of competition or something. | 好吧 我们来比赛什么的怎么样 | 
| [18:35] | You know, something we’re both equally good at. | 想个我们都擅长的东西 | 
| [18:37] | – Fine by me. – Okay. | -我没问题 -好 | 
| [18:38] | How about a game of, uh, hm, hm, uh, jenga. | 那我们玩 层层叠怎么样 | 
| [18:42] | Never heard of that. | 层层叠是什么 | 
| [18:42] | Yeah, neither have I. | 我也不知道是什么 | 
| [18:43] | So jenga it is. | 所以就玩层层叠了 | 
| [19:06] | Boom. | 太棒了 | 
| [19:14] | – Too easy. – Mm-hmm. | -太容易了 -嗯 | 
| [19:17] | If I do this, you’re gonna do that, then do that. | 如果我选这块 你会选那块 然后那块 | 
| [19:19] | Where are you, my little sweet? | 到底选哪块呢 你在哪里 | 
| [19:22] | Excuse me. | 让开下 | 
| [19:33] | What in the hell, Phil? Let’s go. | 你磨叽什么 菲尔 快点啊 | 
| [19:36] | You should enjoy this, Phil. | 你应该好好享受 菲尔 | 
| [19:38] | This might be the last time somebody calls you Phil. | 这可能是最后一次有人叫你菲尔了 | 
| [19:40] | I hate to disappoint you, | 我也不想让你失望 | 
| [19:42] | but I’m about to set in motion | 但我马上会提出 | 
| [19:44] | a chain of events that will leave you shamed, | 一系列动议 让你可怜兮兮的 | 
| [19:46] | tamed and without a name. | 没有任何名字可叫 | 
| [19:52] | Well… | 好了 | 
| [19:54] | Good game, Tandy. | 表现不错 坦迪 | 
| [20:02] | Hey, Carol…? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:04] | Where’d this door come from? | 这扇门是哪里来的 | 
| [20:11] | Why you all dressed up? | 你为什么盛装打扮 | 
| [20:12] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, it’s just how I do. | 本姑娘一向如此 | 
| [20:17] | How about that door, huh? | 那扇门怎么样 | 
| [20:19] | Phil installed it. | 是菲尔帮我装上的 | 
| [20:20] | Well, it’s a… a little wonky. | 门好像…有点晃啊 | 
| [20:22] | Uh, hey, could you rub some salve on my back for me? | 你能帮我往背上涂点药膏吗 | 
| [20:25] | Hm, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:27] | I can’t right now. | 现在没时间 | 
| [20:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [20:32] | Oh, I’m just taking a thank-you gift to Phil | 我要去送礼物给菲尔 | 
| [20:34] | for fixing my door. | 谢谢他帮我修好门 | 
| [20:35] | Oh, you made him some raisin balls? | 你给他做了葡萄干球吗 | 
| [20:37] | No, apple pie with homemade crame fraache. | 不 是苹果派配自制奶油起司蛋糕 | 
| [20:39] | There’s raisin balls in the kitchen, if you want them. | 厨房里有葡萄干球 你想吃可以去拿 | 
| [20:43] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:46] | The apple pie, | 那个苹果派 | 
| [20:47] | the-the makeup, the clothes– | 你还化妆 盛装打扮… | 
| [20:51] | You like this guy? | 你喜欢那家伙吗 | 
| [20:53] | You jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 | 
| [20:54] | Of course not. You know, we’re divorced, | 当然没有 我们离婚了 | 
| [20:56] | and you have the right to do whatever you want. | 你想做什么随便你 | 
| [20:59] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:02] | Good, okay, well… | 好 那… | 
| [21:05] | Good night, Carol. | 晚安 卡萝尔 | 
| [21:06] | Good night, Tandy. | 晚安 坦迪 | 
| [21:15] | What is happening here?! | 到底是怎么回事啊 |