| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | Phil’s been missing for about 24 hours. | 菲尔失踪24小时了 | 
| [00:21] | This guy belong to you? | 这家伙你们认识吗 | 
| [00:22] | – Oh, my God. – That guy’s handsome. | -天呐 -那家伙挺帅啊 | 
| [00:25] | – I like you. – Yeah, but you don’t love me. | -我喜欢的是你 -但你并不爱我 | 
| [00:27] | I’m Phil, Phil Miller. | 我叫菲尔 菲尔·米勒 | 
| [00:29] | No, I’m Phil Miller. | 不 我才是菲尔·米勒 | 
| [00:30] | Maybe you should both go by your middle names. | 你们都叫自己的中间名吧 | 
| [00:32] | Phil, what’s your middle name? | 菲尔 你的中间名是什么 | 
| [00:33] | Tandy. | 坦迪 | 
| [00:34] | Tandy? | 坦迪吗 | 
| [00:35] | Carol? Do you like this guy? | 卡萝尔 你喜欢那家伙吗 | 
| [00:36] | You jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 | 
| [00:37] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [00:38] | Good night… Tandy. | 晚安 坦迪 | 
| [00:45] | I’m blown away. | 真厉害 | 
| [00:47] | So, why’s it living up here now? | 奶牛为什么住在这上面 | 
| [00:50] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [00:50] | So new, so naïve. | 新人就是无知 | 
| [00:52] | She wandered up here on her own. | 她自己晃荡上来的 | 
| [00:54] | And any real cattleman knows that a cow can’t go down stairs. | 所有的牧牛人都知道 奶牛不会下楼梯 | 
| [00:57] | Shoot, you can make a cow do just about anything | 胡说 你要让它知道谁才是老大 | 
| [00:59] | if you show her who’s boss. | 然后它就会什么都听你的了 | 
| [01:01] | Hyah! Hyah! Get! Get! Get! | 去啊 快跑 | 
| [01:04] | She’s going down the stairs! | 她下楼梯了 | 
| [01:08] | What? | 怎么可能 | 
| [01:09] | Well, all it takes is a firm slap | 你只要狠狠的打它一巴掌 | 
| [01:11] | and an authoritative tone, | 然后义正言辞地命令它 | 
| [01:12] | you can make a cow do whatever you want. | 奶牛就会对你言听计从了 | 
| [01:14] | Doesn’t just work on cows, hon. | 不止是奶牛如此啊 亲爱的 | 
| [01:17] | Come on, let’s go after her. | 走吧 我们去追她 | 
| [01:19] | – Okay. – Go ahead. | -好的 -去吧 | 
| [01:21] | Thank you so much, Phil. | 太谢谢你了 菲尔 | 
| [01:22] | That was amazing. | 你真是太厉害了 | 
| [01:23] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [01:28] | Friggin’ Phil. | 该死的菲尔 | 
| [01:33] | Friggin’ Phil. | 该死的菲尔 | 
| [01:41] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 | 
| [01:43] | Oh, Phil built it for the cow. | 这是菲尔给奶牛建的 | 
| [01:45] | Isn’t it nice? | 真精美 对吧 | 
| [01:46] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure she loves it, you know. | 是啊 她肯定很喜欢 | 
| [01:48] | She provides milk to us and in return, | 她为我们提供牛奶 | 
| [01:50] | we thank her by locking her up like Charles Manson. | 我们却把她当杀人魔一样关起来 | 
| [01:54] | So, uh… how was your little trip over to see Phil last night? | 你昨晚去见菲尔情况如何 | 
| [01:57] | Ooh! Someone’s jealous! | 有人吃醋了哦 | 
| [02:00] | Carol, please. | 卡萝尔 拜托 | 
| [02:01] | It’s me– the Tandyman. | 我可是坦迪啊 | 
| [02:03] | I’m not the jealous type. | 我可不是乱吃飞醋的人 | 
| [02:05] | Admit it! | 你就承认吧 | 
| [02:06] | You’re afraid that the new buck in town | 你就是怕新来的小伙子 | 
| [02:08] | is gonna spray all over your turf. | 占了你的地盘 | 
| [02:10] | Carol, look around you! | 卡萝尔 你看看你周围 | 
| [02:11] | Every inch of this place is already covered | 这里的每一寸土地 | 
| [02:14] | in layers and layers of Tandy Miller spray. | 都是我坦迪·米勒的地盘 别人抢不走的 | 
| [02:17] | You see it, I’ve doused it. | 你看见了 我宣告过主权了 | 
| [02:18] | And he knows that. | 他也知道 | 
| [02:20] | Well, I think Phil’s gonna be a very positive addition | 我觉得菲尔的到来能给我们社区 | 
| [02:22] | to our community. | 带来正能量 | 
| [02:24] | He said he’s even gonna clean out the garbage pool. | 他说他会把那个垃圾池清理干净 | 
| [02:26] | So, what– then we just have an empty pool? | 那 以后那里就只有一个空荡荡的池子了吗 | 
| [02:28] | Where we gonna put all our garbage? | 那我们的垃圾往哪儿丢 | 
| [02:30] | I’m sure he has a plan. | 他心里肯定有数 | 
| [02:32] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你怎么不去问他呢 | 
| [02:33] | Maybe I’ll do that. Where is he? | 你怎么知道我不会去呢 他人呢 | 
| [02:35] | He’s over at Frick and Frack’s house. | 他在那两个小贱人家 | 
| [02:38] | They asked him to help fix their broken generator. | 她们让他去帮忙修坏掉的发电机 | 
| [02:40] | Oldest trick in the book. | 真是老一套 | 
| [02:43] | Maybe I ought to go lend a hand on fixing that generator. | 也许我也该去帮她们修一下发电机 | 
| [02:49] | Yeah, I can’t find anything wrong with this thing. | 我觉得这东西没问题啊 | 
| [02:51] | It seems to be working just fine. | 看起来完全能正常运行 | 
| [02:53] | Well, that’s weird, | 那可真奇怪 | 
| [02:55] | because it was making this horrible, horrible sound. | 因为它一直发出一种特别吓人的声音 | 
| [02:58] | – Yeah. It was like hong… – Clang. | -就像是轰 -哐 | 
| [03:00] | Hong clang, hong clang. Hong clang, yeah. | 轰哐轰哐轰哐的声音 | 
| [03:02] | Just a real gumbo of sounds. | 真的很吓人 | 
| [03:03] | Hello! | 你们好啊 | 
| [03:04] | Did someone call for a generator repair backup? | 有人叫我来帮忙修发电机了吗 | 
| [03:06] | Because the Tandyman is in the hizzy. | 坦迪大侠驾到啦 | 
| [03:09] | In the house. | 到啦 | 
| [03:10] | No need, Tandy. Phil already fixed it. | 不用了 坦迪 菲尔已经修好了 | 
| [03:13] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 | 
| [03:14] | Great. Well, let me just double-check his work. | 那好 我来检查一下他是不是修好了 | 
| [03:16] | Okay, let’s see what we got here. | 让我瞅瞅 | 
| [03:19] | – Hey, Carol. – Oh, hi. | -卡萝尔 -你好 | 
| [03:20] | Thanks so much for the pie. | 谢谢你送给我的派 | 
| [03:22] | Oh. You know, I haven’t had fresh food in two years. | 我都两年没吃到新鲜食物了 | 
| [03:24] | Oh, you know, if it’s food you’re after, | 如果你想吃好吃的 | 
| [03:26] | I can make you a real home-cooked meal. | 我能给你做一桌满汉全席 | 
| [03:29] | ‘Cause I used to be a chef. | 我原来是个厨师 | 
| [03:30] | Oh, wow. | 真的吗 | 
| [03:31] | But nothing too fancy. | 不用做那么麻烦的啦 | 
| [03:33] | I’m a simple guy. | 我是个简单的人 | 
| [03:35] | Oh, I am… I’m a simple girl. | 我也是 我是个简单的女孩 | 
| [03:37] | So we have that in common. | 我们可真有共同点 | 
| [03:39] | Not as simple as me, though. | 虽然她没我简单 | 
| [03:40] | They used to call me Simple Gail. | 他们原来都叫我简单的盖尔 | 
| [03:42] | Don’t sell yourself short, Gail. | 别谦虚了 盖尔 | 
| [03:44] | You’re an incredibly complex woman. | 你是个复杂得不得了的女人 | 
| [03:47] | No, no. I’m not. | 不 我才不是 | 
| [03:49] | So, Phil… | 那菲尔 | 
| [03:50] | Uh, so where you gonna live? | 你准备住在哪里 | 
| [03:52] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 | 
| [03:53] | I haven’t found anything yet. | 我还没找好地方 | 
| [03:54] | Well, you know, uh, this cul-de-sac’s pretty full, | 这围城里都住满了 | 
| [03:56] | but there are a lot of great houses on the outskirts of town. | 但是市郊那边还有很多好房子 | 
| [03:59] | Phoenix is beautiful, too. | 菲尼克斯也很漂亮的 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, nonsense! You could just stay here. | 那可不行 你可以就住这里啊 | 
| [04:02] | We have plenty of room here. | 我们有很多空房间 | 
| [04:04] | So, so much room. | 是的 太多了 | 
| [04:05] | You should move in with us. | 你该搬进来和我们一起住 | 
| [04:07] | Well… | 那 | 
| [04:07] | You know, now that you got the goll-dang cow out of my house, | 你都已经把那个奶牛弄出我家了 | 
| [04:10] | I’m all alone… and divorced. | 而我又是一个人住 我也已经离婚了 | 
| [04:12] | So I have plenty of room. | 我家也有很多空房间 | 
| [04:14] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 | 
| [04:16] | Got yourself a real Sophie’s Choice here, Phil. | 你这可真难选了 菲尔 | 
| [04:18] | But I got a housing option that might just help you, huh? | 但我有个主意 也许能帮到你 | 
| [04:22] | Bro it the hell out! | 兄弟同心啊 | 
| [04:23] | Move in with me, huh? | 你搬进来和我一起住啊 | 
| [04:25] | A little bachelor pad action. | 像单身公寓一样 | 
| [04:27] | We got the weight bench. | 我们有举重床 | 
| [04:28] | We can spot each other. | 我们可以互相帮忙锻炼身体 | 
| [04:29] | Well, uh, let me, um… | 让我… | 
| [04:31] | Don’t you want to be my friend? | 你不想和我做朋友吗 | 
| [04:33] | Come on, choose this Sophie. | 想想啊 就选我吧 | 
| [04:38] | Sure, yeah. Let’s do it. | 当然了 就这样吧 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah, do it, yeah. | 没错 就这样吧 | 
| [04:42] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:43] | – Ah… yeah. – Yeah! | -棒 -棒 | 
| [04:45] | – Great. – Thanks, ladies. | -太好了 -谢谢你们了 女士们 | 
| [04:50] | Broken generator. | 还发电机坏了 | 
| [04:52] | Nice try. | 想得倒是挺美 | 
| [05:00] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 | 
| [05:05] | Hey! | 你好啊 | 
| [05:06] | Hey! Look at this, huh? | 你好 看看你这车 | 
| [05:08] | You got a class B commercial license to operate this thing? | 你有二类车辆驾驶证吗 | 
| [05:11] | I do. | 当然 | 
| [05:13] | I-I was just kidding, but… | 我是开个玩笑啦 但是 | 
| [05:15] | good for you. | 你真棒 | 
| [05:16] | I picked this up to handle the garbage pool situation. | 我开这个来处理那个垃圾池的 | 
| [05:18] | You-you need any help or…? | 要我帮你吗 | 
| [05:20] | Nah, we’re good. | 不用了 我们可以的 | 
| [05:21] | “We”? | 我们 | 
| [05:22] | Take it easy, Tom. | 放轻松啦 汤姆 | 
| [05:23] | It’s Todd. | 是陶德 | 
| [05:25] | All right, Tom. | 好吧 汤姆 | 
| [05:26] | It’s Todd! | 是陶德 | 
| [05:28] | Faster! | 开快点 | 
| [05:30] | Hey, Todd! | 你好啊 陶德 | 
| [05:34] | Frickin’ Phil. | 该死的菲尔 | 
| [05:40] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 | 
| [05:41] | Tandy. | 坦迪 | 
| [05:43] | Trust you’ve had a chance to take a look around, huh? | 我想你肯定好好看了这房子了吧 | 
| [05:45] | – I did. Yeah. – Good, good. | -没错 -那就好 那就好 | 
| [05:47] | Obviously, mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家 | 
| [05:49] | That goes without saying. | 我不说你也知道的 | 
| [05:50] | Uh, if you ever want to have any guests over, | 如果你想在这里请客的话 | 
| [05:52] | just run it by me– standard stuff. | 要和我商量 你懂的 | 
| [05:54] | Anyway, toilet paper’s under the sink. | 还有 厕纸在水槽下面 | 
| [05:56] | Got about a million toothbrushes under there, too. | 那下面还有很多牙刷 | 
| [05:58] | All different sizes. | 大小各异 | 
| [05:59] | I’m a large to extra-large. | 我一般用大号和加大号 | 
| [06:01] | Wait, what the heck is that? | 等等 那是什么 | 
| [06:03] | Oh, you know, riding around in the garbage truck | 我开着垃圾车到处转的时候 | 
| [06:04] | sort of inspired me to build this. | 就想着应该建个这个 | 
| [06:06] | The flash heater connects to the water reservoir. | 这个极速加热器和水库连在一起 | 
| [06:09] | I jacked up the water pressure. | 我提高了水压 | 
| [06:11] | Basically, it feels like a shower. | 总得来说就跟淋浴差不多 | 
| [06:14] | Good for you. | 你真有才 | 
| [06:15] | All right. I’m gonna… I’m gonna take a shower. | 好了 我要 我要冲个澡了 | 
| [06:36] | Can you excuse me? | 你要一直盯着我看吗 | 
| [06:36] | I’m gonna jump in the shower now. | 我要进去洗了 | 
| [06:38] | Right now. | 这就去 | 
| [06:40] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 对对 你去吧 | 
| [06:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:46] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 | 
| [06:55] | Five… six! | 五 六 | 
| [06:58] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [06:59] | So, hey, what do you guys think? | 你们怎么看 | 
| [07:01] | Huh? And be honest. | 说实话 | 
| [07:03] | This is a good body, right? | 我身材还是不错的 对吧 | 
| [07:04] | I mean, I don’t have that weird V thing that he does | 我虽然不像他那样有人鱼线 | 
| [07:07] | that kind of points your eyes down to your business. | 夺人眼球直指那家伙 | 
| [07:09] | But these snakes can bite, huh? | 但我这也够厉害 对吧 | 
| [07:11] | Oh, speaking of snakes… | 说到这个 | 
| [07:13] | What do you think of this bad boy? | 你们觉得我小兄弟怎么样 | 
| [07:15] | Huh? It’s fine, right? | 很不错 对吧 | 
| [07:17] | I know it’s not gonna win any penis awards. | 虽然不能横扫所有”丁丁大”赛 | 
| [07:19] | But there aren’t penis awards. | 但根本没什么”丁丁大”赛啊 | 
| [07:20] | So, whatever, you know? | 所以就这样了 | 
| [07:22] | And the thing is, as with many Ferraris, | 我要说的是 和法拉利一样 | 
| [07:24] | the real show is on the back end. | 真正该看的是后面 | 
| [07:27] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 | 
| [07:29] | Hey, who does this guy think he is, huh? | 他以为他是谁啊 | 
| [07:31] | He’s taken my name. | 他抢了我的名字 | 
| [07:33] | He’s stealing all my chores. | 抢了我所有的活计 | 
| [07:34] | And-and now, just stripping down in front of me, | 现在 还在我面前宽衣解带 | 
| [07:37] | in my own house? | 还是在我家 | 
| [07:38] | He’s trying to establish dominance. | 他是想向我宣示主权呢 | 
| [07:40] | That’s a statement move right there. | 他绝对是在向我宣告主权 | 
| [07:42] | And I have to respond in kind. | 所以我必须回敬他 | 
| [07:45] | You got this! You look good! You got a fine bod! | 你可以的 你挺好看 你身材好 | 
| [07:48] | You can do this! You can do this! | 你可以的 你可以的 | 
| [07:55] | Phil… | 菲尔 | 
| [07:59] | What are you doing, Tandy? | 你这是做什么 坦迪 | 
| [08:00] | Ah, you know, uh, just going about my customary business | 我就是照常在我房子里 | 
| [08:03] | in my own house. | 巡视一下 | 
| [08:04] | Huh, why don’t you go put some clothes on? | 你怎么不把衣服穿上 | 
| [08:07] | Well, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black… | 你别五十步笑百步了 | 
| [08:09] | Or, uh… African-American. | 也别锅嫌壶黑 | 
| [08:11] | Or, uh… American. | 别笑我 | 
| [08:13] | What are you trying to say? | 你想表达什么 | 
| [08:15] | Well, you took off your shirt yesterday. | 你昨天可以把上衣脱了 | 
| [08:17] | And now suddenly being shirtless is a crime? | 怎么 今天不穿上衣就有罪了吗 | 
| [08:19] | I was about to take a shower. | 我那是要去洗澡 | 
| [08:21] | Well, I was about to take a shower, too. | 我也是要去洗澡 | 
| [08:22] | That’s what I came to tell you. | 我就是来跟你说这个 | 
| [08:24] | So, we’re even. | 那我们扯平了 | 
| [08:25] | Well, now-now I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [08:26] | Now you know. | 你知道了 | 
| [08:27] | Now I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [08:28] | Now you know! Ha! | 你知道了吧 | 
| [08:29] | Hey, guys! | 大家好啊 | 
| [08:30] | Hey… Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 | 
| [08:33] | Erica, g’day! | 艾瑞卡 你好啊 | 
| [08:35] | G’day! | 你好 | 
| [08:36] | I’m sorry, if I’d known you were coming, | 抱歉 我不知道你要来 | 
| [08:37] | I would’ve tucked it in. | 不然我不会把丁丁露出来的 | 
| [08:38] | Oh, I kind of thought you already did. | 原来你露出来了啊 | 
| [08:41] | As if. | 是吗 | 
| [08:42] | I know you didn’t think that. | 我知道你这是言不由衷 | 
| [08:43] | But I love that old Australian sass. | 你们这澳式笑话挺不错 | 
| [08:47] | Uh, I will get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰你们[头发]了 | 
| [08:48] | And your bald head, uh… | 也不打扰小光头了 | 
| [08:50] | Oh, look! The U.S. Constitution. Been meaning to frame that. | 看 是美国宪法呢 我一直想把它裱起来 | 
| [08:53] | We the people! | 我们合众国人民[宪法的开头] | 
| [09:03] | You have a good time with the garbage man? | 你和那个垃圾工玩得开心吗 | 
| [09:06] | Todd, come on. | 陶德 别这样 | 
| [09:06] | Oh, what? It’s a simple question. | 怎么了 我不过就是问了个问题嘛 | 
| [09:08] | Riding on the back of that truck, | 在那辆拖拉机后面兜风 | 
| [09:10] | wind in your hair, hooting and hollering. | 微风拂过你的头发 伴着鸣笛大叫 | 
| [09:12] | Looked like you were having a great time. | 看起来你们玩得很开心嘛 | 
| [09:13] | I was just helping Phil. | 我只不过是帮菲尔一把 | 
| [09:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [09:16] | And I’ve always wanted to ride on the back of a garbage truck. | 我一直都想在垃圾车后面兜兜风 | 
| [09:20] | Don’t… | 别 | 
| [09:21] | hang out with him. | 和他出去玩 | 
| [09:23] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [09:24] | If this relationship is gonna work, | 如果你还想继续跟我在一起 | 
| [09:27] | you can’t hang out with him. | 你就别和他出去玩 | 
| [09:30] | I… | 我 | 
| [09:32] | I forbid it. | 我不准 | 
| [09:34] | Todd, this has got to stop. | 陶德 你不能这样下去了 | 
| [09:37] | Look, I’ve had a really nice time with you and I… | 我确实和你度过了一段快乐的时光 | 
| [09:39] | Whoa! You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [09:40] | I know how that sentence is gonna end. | 我知道你接下来要说什么 | 
| [09:42] | And I’ll beat you to it. | 我先说出口吧 | 
| [09:44] | We’re done, Melissa. | 我们结束了 梅丽莎 | 
| [09:45] | I dump you, okay? | 我甩了你 懂吗 | 
| [09:48] | That’s not what I was going to say. | 我可不是要说这个 | 
| [09:50] | But… fine. | 但 也行 | 
| [09:52] | – Bye, Todd. – No, wait! What…? | -再见 陶德 -不 等等 啥 | 
| [09:53] | What were you gonna say? | 你本来要说什么的 | 
| [09:55] | What were you gonna say?! | 你本来要说什么的 | 
| [09:59] | – Almost. – Come on! | -快了 -加油 | 
| [10:00] | – Almost. – Yup, right there! | -快了 -就是这里 | 
| [10:03] | Knock, knock? | 咚咚 | 
| [10:04] | Hey. | 你们好啊 | 
| [10:05] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 | 
| [10:07] | Phil and I are just trying to get this icemaker working. | 菲尔和我正在修这个制冰机 | 
| [10:11] | Well… I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打扰你们 | 
| [10:12] | I just wanted to bring you these hush puppies I made you. | 我就是过来送些我自己做的炸玉米饼 | 
| [10:16] | Simple food. | 简单的食物 | 
| [10:17] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 | 
| [10:19] | See, it’s funny how sweaty you can get | 捣鼓制冰机还出这么多汗 | 
| [10:20] | working on an ice machine. | 真是有意思啊 | 
| [10:25] | That’s funny. | 好好笑 | 
| [10:29] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 | 
| [10:30] | if you ladies will excuse me, | 各位美女 我先失陪了 | 
| [10:32] | I’m gonna go take a hot shower. | 我去冲个热水澡 | 
| [10:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:33] | You figured out how to get hot showers? | 你想到办法可以冲热水澡了吗 | 
| [10:35] | I sure did. | 那是当然 | 
| [10:37] | Y’all are welcome to use it anytime you want to. | 你们想洗的话随时来用就行 | 
| [10:39] | Well, I might just take you up on that offer | 那我就恭敬不如从命了 | 
| [10:41] | ’cause I am very, very dirty. | 我可是真的很脏很脏[淫荡饥渴]哦 | 
| [10:46] | Okay. Yeah, sure. | 好吧 尽管来 | 
| [10:48] | What’s, what’s that, Carol? | 你那是什么 卡萝尔 | 
| [10:50] | Oh, just a dumb scarf I made you. | 我给你织了条围巾 挺傻的 | 
| [10:54] | It gets drafty in this house. | 住这里有时候风大 | 
| [10:56] | For me? | 给我的吗 | 
| [10:57] | Let me see– that’s not dumb. | 给我看看 不傻啊 | 
| [10:59] | It’s beautiful, look at that. | 这不挺漂亮的 | 
| [11:01] | What a set of crafty hands you got. | 你真是心灵手巧 | 
| [11:05] | Speaking of crafty hands, what’s that there? | 说到心灵手巧 你那是什么 | 
| [11:08] | – Are those little kitties? – Yeah. | -是小猫咪吗 -对 | 
| [11:10] | I’m a cat man, myself. | 我也喜欢猫 | 
| [11:12] | – Love cats. – So cute. | -爱死猫了 -萌神 | 
| [11:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:16] | Thanks for the scarf. | 谢谢你给我织的围巾 | 
| [11:21] | Well played, Carol. Well played. | 算你狠 卡萝尔 算你狠 | 
| [11:28] | So now I see that exposing my genitals to Phil | 现在我知道了 把我的生殖器暴露给菲尔看 | 
| [11:30] | was just a massive misfire. | 真是重大失误啊 | 
| [11:32] | Well, how could you have known? | 你又不能未卜先知 不怪你 | 
| [11:34] | So, uh, what’d you want to talk to me about, bud? | 话说你想跟我说什么 伙计 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, nothing, other than blowing the best thing | 没什么 就是我把这辈子最美好的事物 | 
| [11:39] | that ever happened to me. | 给搞砸了 | 
| [11:40] | Melissa and I broke up less than three hours ago, | 我和梅丽莎在不到三小时前分手了 | 
| [11:42] | and I’m already in a kind of free fall. | 我现在正自由落体跌向深渊呢 | 
| [11:44] | Don’t know where the bottom is, huh? | 深不见底的深渊 | 
| [11:47] | Hey, Todd, hey, hey. | 陶德 听我说 | 
| [11:49] | Don’t put this on yourself. | 这不怪你 | 
| [11:50] | This is all Phil’s fault, okay? | 一切都是菲尔的错 知道吗 | 
| [11:52] | You’re good, you’re fine, all right? | 你是个好人 你挺好的 | 
| [11:54] | Look at you. | 你看看你 | 
| [11:56] | You look like a million bucks. | 看着就像百万富翁啊 | 
| [11:57] | Ah, thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 | 
| [12:00] | Hey, do you think I’m being paranoid, | 你觉得是我多疑了吗 | 
| [12:01] | or do you think Phil really wants to sleep with Melissa? | 你觉得菲尔真想睡梅丽莎吗 | 
| [12:04] | Todd, don’t worry. | 陶德 不要担心 | 
| [12:06] | He definitely wants to sleep with Melissa. | 他绝对想睡梅丽莎啊 | 
| [12:08] | And everyone else here. | 他想睡这里的所有人 | 
| [12:10] | Hell, I’m not even sure the cow’s safe. | 我怀疑奶牛都有被上的危险 | 
| [12:12] | And I’m sorry you had to hear that, girl. | 很抱歉让你听到这个 姑娘 | 
| [12:15] | He’s a monster. | 他是个禽兽 | 
| [12:20] | Attention, everyone. | 大家都注意 | 
| [12:21] | Here’s some trash talk that I can get behind. | 这里有些问题已经解决了 | 
| [12:24] | The garbage pool is clean. | 垃圾池已经干净了 | 
| [12:27] | Thanks to Phil. | 多亏了菲尔 | 
| [12:29] | And that definitely doesn’t stink. | 所以绝对也没有臭味了 | 
| [12:33] | I see what you did there. | 我都看到了 | 
| [12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:36] | That was cute. | 你真可爱 | 
| [12:41] | Bravo. | 厉害 | 
| [12:43] | Thanks, Tandy. | 谢谢 坦迪 | 
| [12:44] | – No, I really mean it. – I never questioned that. | -我是真心话 -我没觉得你不是啊 | 
| [12:47] | Good, ’cause it was unquestionable. | 那就好 因为我确实是真心的 | 
| [12:51] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 | 
| [12:52] | No, I don’t. | 当然没有 | 
| [12:53] | ‘Cause it seems like you do. | 我感觉你有 | 
| [12:54] | Well, maybe that’s ’cause I do. | 可能是因为我确实有 | 
| [12:56] | What’s your problem with me? | 你对我有什么意见 | 
| [12:57] | Oh, you friggin’ come in here and try to impress everybody | 你莫名其妙来这里 想用自己那点本事 | 
| [13:01] | with all your skills that pay the bills. | 向这里的所有人献殷勤 | 
| [13:03] | But deep down, you’re jealous. | 但其实内心深处你就是嫉妒 | 
| [13:04] | Jellin’ so hard right now. | 嫉妒得要死 | 
| [13:06] | I got no beef with you, Tandy. | 我跟你没什么过节 坦迪 | 
| [13:08] | That’s President Tandy to you. | 是总统坦迪 | 
| [13:11] | Okay, I think we’ve had enough of this president crap. | 行了 别瞎扯什么总统不总统了 | 
| [13:13] | Oh, so you think the American system of government is crap. | 你认为美国政府体系是瞎扯吗 | 
| [13:16] | No, I think the fact that you think you’re president is crap. | 不 我认为你自我感觉是总统是瞎扯 | 
| [13:19] | And we didn’t even get to vote. | 我们都没机会投票 | 
| [13:20] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [13:21] | Yes, it is, and even if it wasn’t, | 哪里不公平了 即使不公平 | 
| [13:23] | none of you seem to be interested in the responsibility. | 你们也没人想承担起这个责任啊 | 
| [13:26] | So unless any of you want to get off your butts | 所以除非你们有谁想挺身而出 | 
| [13:29] | and throw your hats in the ring, | 决意参加竞选 | 
| [13:30] | looks like you’re stuck with little old me. | 否则你们的总统就是我喽 | 
| [13:33] | Well, I’d throw my hat in the ring. | 我可以参加竞选 | 
| [13:36] | You want to be the president, huh? | 你想当总统吗 | 
| [13:37] | No, no, no, I just don’t want you to be the president. | 不不不 我只是不想让你当总统 | 
| [13:42] | Well, great. | 行啊 | 
| [13:43] | Well, the next vote is in-in four years, so… | 下次投票在四年之后 所以… | 
| [13:46] | I say we revote right now. | 我们现在就重新投票吧 | 
| [13:49] | Well, I would like to give a speech. | 我想演讲拉票 | 
| [13:50] | No speeches, all in favor of Phil being president, | 不用演讲 同意菲尔当总统的 | 
| [13:53] | raise your hand. | 请举手 | 
| [13:58] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [13:59] | Well, looks like we have a new president. | 看来新任总统诞生了 | 
| [14:11] | Speech, speech! | 演讲 演讲 | 
| [14:12] | Oh, no, no. I don’t have anything to say. | 还是算了 我没什么想说的 | 
| [14:14] | Well, I-I guess I should ask. | 不过我倒想问问 | 
| [14:18] | Why did you guys choose to live in Tucson? | 你们为什么选择住在图森 | 
| [14:21] | I mean, no offense, but in this new world, | 无意冒犯 但是在这个新世界里 | 
| [14:23] | Tucson is pretty much the worst place to sustain human life. | 图森差不多是最不适合居住的地方了吧 | 
| [14:25] | Hey, Tucson is my hometown, | 图森是我的家乡 | 
| [14:28] | and I will not hear it be slandered like that. | 我不允许你这么侮辱它 | 
| [14:31] | Wonderful universities, great zoo; | 这里有牛逼的大学 超棒的动物园 | 
| [14:33] | multiple periodicals have named it | 各类刊物都提名这里 | 
| [14:35] | one of the top ten places to retire. | 为十大适合退休生活城市之一 | 
| [14:36] | – Okay. – Multiple periodicals, not just one. | -好吧 -是各类刊物 不是一种 | 
| [14:39] | Don’t get me wrong… | 不要误会… | 
| [14:39] | We’re here, Mr. President, because Tandy, here, | 总统先生 我们住在这里是因为坦迪 | 
| [14:44] | had the good sense to put up those “Alive in Tucson” signs, | 是他到处写”图森有活人”我们才找到彼此 | 
| [14:47] | so we should all be thanking him. | 所以我们都应该感谢他 | 
| [14:50] | All right, no disrespect to Tucson, | 我不是不尊重图森 | 
| [14:52] | – but I’m talking about farming. – Yes. | -而是指耕作 -对 | 
| [14:54] | – Growing fresh foods. – Fantastic. | -种出新鲜食物 -太好了 | 
| [14:57] | – Water. – That’s what I’ve been saying. | -水源 -我一直说的就是这个 | 
| [14:59] | That’s why I planted my own garden, | 所以我才自己开了个菜园 | 
| [15:00] | but it’s just not enough. | 但那个小菜园远远不够 | 
| [15:02] | Uh, thanks a lot, Mr. President. | 非常感谢 总统先生 | 
| [15:04] | Or should I say “Mr. Spoiler Alert”? | 还是说我该叫你”剧透先生” | 
| [15:06] | What are you talking about, Tandy? | 你说什么呢 坦迪 | 
| [15:07] | My surprise, which this guy just spoil-alerted. | 这家伙把我给大家的惊喜全毁了 | 
| [15:11] | I’ve made us a farm, | 我帮大家开了个农场 | 
| [15:13] | a viable, sustainable, working farm. | 可以种菜种粮食的农场 | 
| [15:15] | I did that. | 我都弄好了 | 
| [15:16] | Nope. No, you didn’t. | 不可能 你没有 | 
| [15:17] | Uh, I sure did, Melissa. | 当然有了 梅丽莎 | 
| [15:19] | Uh, I found some good forgivable Tucson land, | 我在图森找到了块好地 | 
| [15:22] | and I plowed it, I raked it, I tilled it, | 然后犁地 耙地 耕地 | 
| [15:24] | I sewed it, I farmed it. | 播种 辛勤管理 | 
| [15:26] | And that was gonna be a big surprise come harvest, | 马上就会有丰收的大惊喜了 | 
| [15:28] | till this guy ruined it. | 可这家伙全给毁了 | 
| [15:30] | With his big mouth. | 都怪他大嘴巴 | 
| [15:31] | Can we take a look at it, your farm? | 我们能去你的农场看看吗 | 
| [15:34] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好啊 走起 | 
| [15:35] | – Let-let’s do it. – Let’s go right now. | -走吧 -现在就去 | 
| [15:37] | – Let’s go right now. – Right… Oh, shoot. | -现在就去 -现在…该死 | 
| [15:39] | Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot. | 该死 该死 该死 | 
| [15:41] | It’s late, and, uh, you know, | 现在太晚了 | 
| [15:42] | dark and cold– the plants are, uh, resting. | 又黑又冷 植物都在休息呢 | 
| [15:45] | What about first thing in the morning? | 那明天一早去怎么样 | 
| [15:47] | First thing in the morning… | 明天一早… | 
| [15:48] | as early as we can do it, yeah. | 绝对没问题啊 | 
| [15:51] | Good. | 好 | 
| [15:52] | First thing come morn, | 明天一早 | 
| [15:53] | we’ll go see… my farm. | 我们去…参观我的农场 | 
| [16:02] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [16:03] | Come on, be a tractor. | 别闹啊 拖拉机 | 
| [16:04] | Be a tractor for me. | 关键时刻不要掉链子啊 | 
| [16:06] | I need some kind of key or…? | 需要钥匙什么的吗 | 
| [16:08] | Oh, something happened. | 好像动了 | 
| [16:13] | Nothing. | 没动 | 
| [16:14] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [16:17] | Come on…! | 加油啊 | 
| [16:24] | You know what they say. | 俗话说的好 | 
| [16:26] | Bros before hoes. | 锄头前 好兄弟 | 
| [16:28] | Boom. I still got it. | 耶 搞定了 | 
| [16:52] | Cock a doodle doo! | 喔喔喔 起床嘞 | 
| [16:54] | Tandy Farms is open for business! | 坦迪农场正式开始营业了 | 
| [16:57] | – Who wants to go see… – Tandy… | -有谁想看看… -坦迪 | 
| [16:58] | – a genuine farm…? – Tandy. | -天才农场… -坦迪 | 
| [17:01] | Todd, what’s the matter? | 陶德 怎么了 | 
| [17:02] | It’s Phil, new Phil. | 菲尔 那个新来的菲尔 | 
| [17:05] | What happened? What did he do? | 怎么了 他干什么了 | 
| [17:06] | He had sex with them. | 他跟她们上床了 | 
| [17:07] | Sex with who? | 跟谁 | 
| [17:09] | All of ’em. | 她们所有人 | 
| [17:11] | He had sex with all of ’em! | 他跟她们所有人都上床了 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, Tandy…! | 坦迪啊 | 
| [17:23] | Carol, I cannot believe you. | 卡萝尔 真不敢相信你 | 
| [17:25] | Have you no morals? | 你还要不要脸了 | 
| [17:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [17:27] | Oh, you know what I’m talking about. | 你明知故问 | 
| [17:29] | Hey, uh, Carol, where are the other two? | 卡萝尔 其他两个人呢 | 
| [17:31] | Oh, they headed home, but they say “thank you.” | 她们回家了 但她们都非常感谢你 | 
| [17:34] | We all had a wonderful time. | 我们都非常愉快 | 
| [17:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [17:39] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 | 
| [17:40] | What is happening here?! | 这到底是怎么了 | 
| [17:42] | So you ready to go check out your farm? | 你准备好去看农场了吗 | 
| [17:43] | Haven’t you done enough plowing for one day? | 你这一天播种还没播够吗 | 
| [17:46] | – I can’t believe I got to take a shower. – Yeah. | -真没想到我竟然有机会淋浴 -客气 | 
| [17:48] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -没事 | 
| [17:50] | A shower. | 淋浴 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, my God– private individual showers. | 天哪 一个人的淋浴 | 
| [17:55] | That’s all you were doing? | 你们就干这个了吗 | 
| [17:57] | Nobody else. No… | 没有别人 没有… | 
| [17:58] | Like, s-same-sex showers. | 比如 同性一起淋浴 | 
| [18:00] | One person at a time. | 一次一个人吗 | 
| [18:01] | You were nowhere there to be, uh, seen? | 你没有一起参与其中吧 | 
| [18:04] | Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah. | 知道了 好吧 知道了 | 
| [18:06] | This is all making sense to me. | 这下我都明白了 | 
| [18:07] | Made sense to me, that’s what I thought. | 我明白了 就是这样 | 
| [18:09] | You know, just Todd had said that you had all done, | 陶德说你们都 | 
| [18:11] | uh, something else. | 做了别的事 | 
| [18:12] | Well, Todd’s been wrong about a lot of stuff lately. | 最近陶德误解了好多事 | 
| [18:14] | – Yeah. – Bye. Bye. | -是啊 -拜拜 | 
| [18:18] | – So… farm. – Yeah. | -去农场吗 -好啊 | 
| [18:21] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, sure. | -我们走吧 -没问题 走 | 
| [18:24] | Just friends taking showers, | 就是朋友之间洗洗澡 | 
| [18:26] | individually, toweling off on their own, | 一个人洗 一个人围上浴巾 | 
| [18:29] | coming out, joining each other once they’re fully clothed. | 洗完出来 穿好衣服后再一起玩 | 
| [18:32] | Nice job, Tandy, this is a really good start. | 不错啊 坦迪 这是一个好的开始 | 
| [18:35] | So what’d you plant? | 话说你都种了什么 | 
| [18:37] | Ah, you know– the necessities. | 就是日常必需品 | 
| [18:39] | Everything from, uh, fruits to veggies. | 水果啊 蔬菜啊之类的 | 
| [18:42] | Good work. | 很不错 | 
| [18:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:46] | Look, I’m sorry, uh, things got a little tense | 抱歉这周我们之间 | 
| [18:48] | between us this week. | 气氛有点紧张 | 
| [18:49] | Uh, looking at what you did, | 看到你做了这么多 | 
| [18:51] | I realize I may have been off base. | 我意识到自己可能太过分了 | 
| [18:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [18:56] | Yeah… you’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [18:58] | You know, I-I just want to say I feel like | 其实我只想说 我觉得 | 
| [19:01] | you caught me on a weird week. | 这周我刚好大姨夫来了 | 
| [19:02] | That’s for sure. | 确实 | 
| [19:03] | Yeah, when you showed up, | 你出现的时候 | 
| [19:04] | I kind of reared up on my haunches | 我也是有点先下手为强 | 
| [19:06] | and let out a little warning roar. | 先向你发出警告了 | 
| [19:08] | It’s pure animal instinct. | 那只是动物本能而已 | 
| [19:09] | You feel me, Philbert? | 明白我的意思吗 菲尔伯特 | 
| [19:10] | – Oh, I feel you. – Yeah. | -我明白 -那就好 | 
| [19:12] | So we cool? | 那我们和好 | 
| [19:14] | We way cool. | 和好如初 | 
| [19:15] | Mondo cool. | 超级好 | 
| [19:22] | I wish you guys had been there to see it. | 真希望你们也看到了 | 
| [19:24] | He was so impressed with me. | 他都被我折服了 | 
| [19:26] | I mean, we really reached an understanding. | 我们真的达成了共识 | 
| [19:28] | And, sure, for a while, we were like two alpha dogs | 我们曾经确实像两条狗群老大一样 | 
| [19:31] | baring our teeth, and peeing everywhere | 凶面相向 到处撒尿 | 
| [19:33] | to mark our territory, | 标记自己的领地 | 
| [19:35] | but it came out a draw. | 但现在都没事了 | 
| [19:36] | As often happens in the animal kingdom. | 动物王国里一向如此 | 
| [19:39] | Bottom line– | 底线是 | 
| [19:41] | he respects me. | 他尊重我 | 
| [19:42] | You know, he knows this is my land. | 他知道这里是我的地盘 | 
| [19:44] | And he knows not to step on my turf. | 他知道不能侵犯我的地盘 | 
| [19:49] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [19:52] | You changed your nails up? | 你的美甲换了图形吗 | 
| [19:53] | Different cats. | 换了只猫咪呢 | 
| [19:55] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [19:57] | – You noticed. – Yeah. | -你注意到了 -是啊 | 
| [20:00] | Scarf looks good. | 这围巾你围着很好看 | 
| [20:04] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 | 
| [20:06] | Come on. | 进来吧 | 
| [20:11] | Respect. | 尊重 | 
| [20:13] | This is Tandy Land, and he knows it. | 这里是坦迪的地盘 他知道 | 
| [20:15] | He smells the spray, he’s trying to tip-toe through it. | 他闻到了我的气味 于是想小心翼翼走过去 | 
| [20:18] | But it’s all over his feet and legs. | 但是他已经浑身沾满了气味 | 
| [20:21] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人啊 | 
| [20:22] | Mmm, Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [20:23] | Oh, there you go, you big camper. | 对了对了 大家伙 | 
| [20:26] | Oh, now put the food in the bear box. | 现在引蛇进洞吧 | 
| [20:28] | The food’s in the box, baby. | 蛇已经进洞了 宝贝 | 
| [20:29] | Put it high up in the tree so the bears can’t get to it. | 深深放进洞里 别让猎人抓走了 | 
| [20:32] | It’s in the tree, it’s high up there. | 已经深深引进洞里了 | 
| [20:33] | – Yeah, it is. – Way out of reach. | -是啊我感觉到了 -猎人绝对抓不到了 | 
| [20:35] | Put a log on the fire, get those mosquitoes away, Phil! | 火堆加柴加足马力 把蚊子都赶走 菲尔 | 
| [20:38] | – Can’t stand those damn mosquitoes! – Get ’em! | -真受不了那些死蚊子了 -赶走它们 | 
| [20:40] | Oh, Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [20:42] | I want a s’more right now! | 我还没够 再来啊 | 
| [20:43] | To Carol. | 敬卡萝尔 | 
| [20:44] | To Carol. | 敬卡萝尔 | 
| [20:46] | That lucky B-word. | 那个幸运地哔——人 | 
| [20:48] | Oh, I want chocolate. | 我想要巧克力 | 
| [20:49] | What kind of chocolate do you want? | 你想要什么样的巧克力 | 
| [20:50] | – I want the darkest chocolate! – The darkest chocolate! | -我要最黑最黑的巧克力 -最黑的给你 | 
| [20:53] | Yeah, Phil Miller! | 棒 菲尔·米勒 | 
| [20:57] | Oh, you’ve camped before. | 你经验丰富啊 | 
| [21:00] | I love camping… | 我最喜欢了… | 
| [21:10] | We got to kill this guy. | 我们得把这家伙杀了 | 
| [21:13] | I’m in. | 算上我 |